Exalt Consulting Placement Services Pvt. Ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about Exalt Consulting Placement Services Pvt. Ltd

guptha10

Aug 5, 2016

ECPS registration

Hi Dude...Even I got a call yesterday from them regarding job openings...but they asked me to pay Rs.3500 initially.... after I got offer letter, they asked me to pay half of the first month salary as an installment....just getting confused to join.....Please send me your thoughts on this....
Renjith Nair 1

Jul 25, 2016

Fraud Company

Cheating

I have registered in exalt on March 2nd of 2016. They told me that the validity of the registration is three months and if they couldnt provide me a job they will be refunding my fees after 3 months. They haven't send me any good interviews to me as they told me before registering, they told they will be providing interviews from companies like(ibm,capgemini,tcs etc etc). I have got a job without the help of this consultancy and i asked for refund. Now they are telling that validity is six months and they are playing tricks on me. I request you to invest this company and lock this company down for their fraud activities. I am wondering how they are doing such a big fraud things without getting notice of the government authorities.

Executive name: Priya mob no: 8065777726
customer care no:8088776776
PremKishore

Jun 15, 2016

ECPS FRAUD

I got call from ECPS during Sep'15 and i paid 5130/- as refund amount, When they called executive(Priya) told me to 5130/- as refund caution deposit and if i am not happy with their service or if i didn't get any placement from ECPS, paid full amount will be refunded. I got few mails saying that they shared my profile to companies but no idea for which requirement or position they shared my profile. Also before paying caution deposit executive told me their professional team will call and build the profile as corporate standard but when i called no response and they said your profile is good and we will take care.
After 3 months when i asked to refund amount as i am not happy they asked to wait for 6 months as per the policy. After 6 months when i submitted my refund form, executive called me and said full amount will be refunded soon but only 1000/- was refunded and when i called and enquire to refund remaining they asked to send mail to manager mail id. It's been 1 month i send mail to their manager mail but no response and today when i said i will complain in consumer court their executive said it's up to you and you can do whatever you want.

Guys, This is fraud company please don pay any money in this firm.
jayate

May 2, 2016

police complaint lodge

hi guys.. i am going ahead and lodging complaint against exalt in maharashtra police and head of consumer forum.. they have given very positive reply.. join me to open their fishy services and job of eating money.
Kiran Lad

Apr 15, 2016

Kiran

I got called for the job and inform me about there are opening in several companies like Barclays, HSBC,Citi Bank Etc and inform to pay Rs 5200 for the same i was about to pay the money but i was checking the details online and i found these review.
Thanks for the review.
santoshyb

Mar 24, 2016

Call from ECPS

I got a call today in the afternoon from the same consultancy, I almost agreed to the paid services as I felt it is ok to pay money for the services, The enrollment fee is something that made me think twice. Before I could think more on it I got a call from another lady from the same consultancy telling the same, but this time the service charges after the employment was a bit higher that in the previous call.
Before I could read the complete email I got the call from the previous lady asking if I am ready to pay the enrollment fee, I asked her about the another call and the phone went into mute mode for few seconds, and she said that must a confusion I should only get in touch with one person.

This made me more suspicious and I read the complete email which even said that we should not be visiting the firm directly and give a call before visiting (why so that they can get things in place if not). Then I started searching the web and came through this link which cleared all my doubts.

I would like to thank you all for the reviews. It was a very big help.
Missed

Mar 15, 2016

Exalt Consulting

It is unfortunate that I got to see these reviews only now. That is after I losing my money..Beware

Beware of this fraudsters ! See the below link

They earn money by cheating others. Take care that you are not cheated
Deepu.S

Feb 24, 2016

reviews helped

Hi Guys,

I got a call today with the same information. infact i was about to gohead and pay 5k :( but luckily saw your reviews. Thank you all for helping me.
Batham Romal M

Feb 16, 2016

ECPS Fraudsters

Firstly.. will like to send tonns of thanks to all of you for posting such reviews against these fraudsters...

today i had got called from ECPS asking me to get register with them and they can see an nearly 10-12 company open for my resume with immediate and urgent openings.
Same funda here too---registration-5000/- and 15K for sal < 50K and 25K for sal > 50K p.m...

dont get engaged with these guyzzzz....they will lust you with their sweet talks and finally you will suffer once registered.
iamlionking77

Feb 3, 2016

Exalt Consulting placement

Big Frauds....never ever go to this place or consulting company....

I got a call today and modus operandi is same asking for Money.

AVOID this company else you will loose money
tgirish

Dec 29, 2015

Exalt Fraud Consulting

Exalt placement proved to be fraudulent company in my experience. I paid Rs.7410/ (Rs Seven Thousand Four Hundred and Ten only), receipt attached on 20th Oct 2015 and till date (30-Dec-2015), i didn't get a single call, either from Exalt or from any company where they claimed that they forwarded my profile. i paid this premium amount since they promised me opportunities in India as well as abroad. They completely change their voice once they receive the fee. The placement will be conducted by a different division and they will never pick you calls. Your calls to placement cell (8088776776) will get automatically disconnected saying that "all their executive s are busy attending customers, we noted down your number and will call back immediately" - but you will never get a call back

Also these people got arrested by Bangalore Police Last Year - see the new on TOI - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/Fake-job-racket-busted-in-Bangalore/articleshow/44984211.cms

I have all the relevant proofs. if anyone needs any info, please get in touch with me

tgirish@gmail.com
99862-28829

Girish

Exalt Fraud Consulting

sabarivasan

Nov 24, 2015

Call Received from Exalt consultancy

Hi All,

I am employed with Cognizant Chennai and looking for relocation to Bangalore due to family issues. I got a call from Priya (exalt) stating that my profile will get atleast a salary range of 1000000-1200000 Per Annum and said that they will arrange interviews in multiple companies and also told me to create a skype id and update in the resume. Before going forwrd asked me to pay 5100 as registration fee and once i get placed i will have to pay them 25000 if my salary is morethan 50000 per month or 15000 if my salary is lessthan 50000. They convinced me by calling me regular intervels and atlast i told her that i will come to your consultancy and pay u the money. Thank god... u ppl saved me from getting cheated by such a fraud company and also found a news in Times of India that these people are arrested because of Fraud.... Thank you everyone who ever posted your reviews here. Let us all stand together and bring these frauds in fornt of the law so that our innocent Job seekers will not be cheated anymore.
hawkeye

Nov 10, 2015

Exalt Consulting Placement Services

Thanks for creating such a forum where we can express our views & thanks everyone who posted about ECPS. I too got a similar phone few days back. I had never heard of IT consultancy services taking fees upfront & providing services & assuring of Job Placement in 6 months. I did right thing by doing background check about the company through web search & all the web-sites I see this company known for duping gullible job seekers. I will stay away from these cheats/420s.
Thanks everyone for posting your experience. I wish you get back your hard earned advance.
rgaik

Oct 30, 2015

Exalt Consulting Placement Services is fraud company

Guys my humble request to take serious action against this fraud Exalt consultancy.
I am also suffering to get back my registered money which has been done on August-2014.
R30

Oct 22, 2015

Got call from exalt consultancy

I was thinking to register in exalt but after reading this review I canceled my plan............Thank you for all your reviews ............. !!!!!! Please guys if anyone know about good consultancies then mention that also.....
rajpune2015

Oct 7, 2015

exalt consulting a big fraud

Guys,

Please be aware of this consulting firm. They are a fraud firm and dupping people by giving assurance of jobs in mnc. Do not pay any money to them as they would stop taking your calls as soon the payment is made.
Shilpa Assuru

Sep 16, 2015

Got a call from ECPS

Thankyou one and all for sharing your experiences and feedbacks.. Today,I also got a call from ECPS.A girl named nisha contacted me and tried to convince me for job assurance by paying registration amount of Rs.5130/- which will be refundable. She also asked me to pay Rs.15000/- after placement which according to her they will provide interview calls,face to face,interview questions etc.I was not convinced fully and found little bit fishy so asked her to send mail and told her will think and register. Then I saw for reviews and feedbacks, I was surprised to see the feedbacks.Such a fraudulent company it is and more shocking is that it is cheating innocent people from years and still there calls are coming. No necessary actions have been taken place till date,hope atleast now concerned authorities will take some strict actions towards such cheaters and save innocent people from being cheated.
Last but not the least thanks to this complaint board

Thank-you
Shilpa
New User100

Aug 14, 2015

ECPS Contacted me

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your feedbacks.
Today only, ECPS has contacted me to enroll with their organization by paying a registration fee of Rs.5130/-
As per them, they have clients like HCL, Accenture, TCS, IBM, CTS etc.
& they can guarantee to place the candidates in any of there client.
else the registration fee will be refunded.

First they called me to convince me about there services then mailed me with all the term & conditions.
After reading all the details, I started trusting them. Then I thought of checking their website & reviews from the other peoples who have already dealt with this company.

Now, the picture is clear to me,ECPS seems a fraud company.
I am not suppose to waste my hard earned money on these on this fake peoples.
Now I am very much cautious about this company.

Thanks & Regards.
krish88887

Jul 26, 2015

Don't believe ECPS

Guys,

Don't believe ECPS calls...they are fruds, Company closed in last month & i too loss the money and i have given police complaint. Please go and complaint in police station or complaint police though online

samreshkishore

Jul 23, 2015

Fraud by Exalt

The Girl Name Priya contacted me for the same yesterday via Phone and Mail. The details are:-
LandLine :080 40689594
Mob.No.9663668361
priya@exaltconsulting.in
canandsa

Jun 26, 2015

fraud Company ECPS

This is one of the most fraud companies. I have paid 7300 to them on March 24. Till date I haven't received even a single call for interview. Now all their numbers are saying invalid.
I will be providing complaint against this company. Please anyone do not get cheated by this company.
John David

Jan 21, 2015

FRAUD COMPANY ECPS

THEY ARE JUST SUCKING THE BLOOD OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH
chandramouli1

Jan 8, 2015

got call from Exalt Consultancy placement services LTD

I also got call from Exalt Consultancy placement services LTD today I just about to pay the fees but after looking at all of your experiences I am dropping idea of payiing my hard earned money.

Thanks so much for for all guys who shared experiences and Complaint Board management for providing such a great plot form
lokeshg5654

Dec 12, 2014

Exalt Consultancy placement services LTD is a Fraud Consultancy

Hello Every One,

Please aware of this Consultancy. Initially when you will contact them for proof to get job, They will send few proof to show that "we are genuine and registered consultancy". I gave Rs.3500 for registration and remaining Rs.1000 after getting job. Still i did not even single call from them.

When you approach them for a vacancy, they will you "we already forwarded your resume to companies and waiting for reply". I felt really bad, because i arranged money from others. Now i am not getting money/job from them. They are playing with innocent candidates by making money.

I visited their office in Shivajinagar. It is just like a call center. Their job is to find candidates who are searching for a job and making them fool. they are doing good profit in this work. When you ask them to refund money, they will confuse you by showing agreement details that we signed initially.

Initially they will tell, they have a vacancy for some companies, later candidate registration, they will tell, We forwarded you resume to other companies and waiting for reply.
yyr0087

Nov 20, 2014

ECPS Cheaters

Guys dont registered with this consultancy.
Friends, Please please Share this Message to each and every person so no one can be victim.
Guys dont registered with this consultancy.

Neet 2016 - Refund of money paid for question challenged.
    sir, my roll no. is 61104611 and registration no. is...
    RTA Hyderabad - Impatient Officer
    On August 8th 2016 , I went to the Counter Section for the...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - lottery verification center
    Attention: for lottery verification and confirmation...
    Bharath University - Bharath University
    Most the students don't get placements Few staff...
    SBI SHUBH NIVESH - Premium not paid
    Beacusr of some issues i was not able to pay the policy...
    Dharmapuri Municipality - STRAY DOG MENACE
    Dear Sir/Madam Please note that there are several stray...
    Global Trust Bank - Open account with us
    Attention : Global trust bank now welcome investors...
    Reliance Jio - non activation of sim card even after 72 hrs
    Hello there, I have bought a jiofi modem 3 days ago, and I...