Fabfurnish.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fabfurnish.com

sasishu

Jul 26, 2016

HORRIBLE FAB FURNISH

PLEASE DO NOT order from Fab Furnish. I regret the day I ordered some office chairs from them. First of all, it took them 7days to deliver the first order which turned out to be completely defective. My complaint was not answered at all for the next 3days except the usual automated response. The second order of chairs that were delivered were even worse. Supposed to be new chairs, they had black stains and scratches all over. After repeated complaints, they sent me a "technician" ( an ordinary carpenter) who, on inspection said that they had misled many people similarly. Now, I am forced to run around these people who hide behind telephones. They are not willing to refund my money despite bad business where other companies like GOZEFO had no problem refunding the money when they realized that they had delivered a bad product within 24hrs. Everything was sorted out in less than 24hrs with GOZEFO whereas even after 2 weeks, I am sitting in my new office with defective chairs and old, beaten up, dirty chairs, thanks to the INEFFICIENCY of companies like Fab Furnish. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR this like me. Do not go by the pictures you see since the products that will be delivered can easily be very very different from what you see and after that, you will be running around in circles, trying to get a replacement or try to get a refund.
nagarjuna_a

Jul 20, 2016

Product not delivered - FabFurnish

Order No: 308881996
I never see an ecommerce vendor like you. They dont even take the responsibility of the updating the status even after many customer complaints through phone or site. I ordered the product on 12th June which needs to be delivered within 23 days, still it hasn't delivered. Theyalways give the same status whenever I called you i.e. 2 weeks back or even today, the product has been delivered. How many days it will to deliver the product anywhere across the India.

Let me know what to do now to get my product to be delivered, neither you dont refund money nor you deliver the product. How many times do I need to call theircustomer support to get the status or to raise complaint with no use. Theyare cheating the customers.

Nagarjuna

I strongly suggest people not to buy any thing from these people. These people will test our patience with their service and the customer support service is horrible
sameer mulani

Jul 20, 2016

Coffee table delivered without Glass

I purchased a Houz Rennita coffe table from fab furnish I got the deliver of coffee table without the glass. When I called them they said they will deliver the glass immediately. Story does not end here the a carpenter is scheduled to visit my home and he asks me where is the glass I am here to fit the glass. After explaining him the issue he calls his office and then he gives me a option that he will buy the glass from local market and for it. When I called fab furnish and ask them about the quality of the glass they assure me that they will provide good quality glass. It's been a week now no one has either called or delivered the glass.. The coffee table is lying like a piece of wood .. No use ... I don't know when they will rectify this problem. They have got complete payment of the product so they are now least bothered. I am been chasing fab furnish. I feel cheated ... And stuck now .. Be careful while dealing with such unprofessional people that's the only advice I can give
uttamr84

Jun 2, 2016

Worst service

I purchased A Kichen Cabintet from Fabfurnish(Order ID: 202584946) which is Oven Cabintet.

After 6 months I found that Oven base is bending(issue 1). I reported the issue to them they send the technician and they offered the refund. I have opted for fix they denied. And I cannot return it immediatly. Then they said you can raise a complaint whenever you want to return(They didn't specify any time)

After 5 months means after 11 months we are unable to use it completely(Case ID:7388493). Initailly they said vendor is denying the return so we will fix it. I asked them when I opted for fix when you are providing refund you said we cant because parts are not available and how you are able to fix that now. Then they said instead of answering question they said we have taken the decission that is final.

Next day I have reported So many issues the door is not closing(issue 2), The cabinte is horizontally bysecting(5), the back cover is blowing like ballon(4) and the crockeery rack base which is above also bending(3). I haven't shared the pictures also because I don't want to touch the product and unable to take clear pics

They said we will send the technician to fix it. I have asked what if you are unable to fix. Initally they said its end of warranty(in 12 th month). I said Yes its end of warranty but not out of warranty & where you have mentioned you will not honor any end of warranty reuests.

Then they came up with the justification stating When initially reported its manufacturing Defect now its usage defect. I think these people will buy the products and keep it as it is to observe for Manufacturing defects till completion of the warranty.

Then the other funny part when I have asked about other issues then they said we will try to fix if not we cant do anything because these are caused by erlier manufacturing defect.

What an intelligent support executgives I think if samsung, Dell hires them they can save a lot.

These people will say because of volatage fluctuation 0f 1volt your display gone bad or board gone bad.

I am wondering how they are cheating customers, & treating customers are idiots. They haven't seen the pics nor the technition observed the product and they are saying all other issues are because of earlier defect.

When I am watching old movies I wondered is der any people in the real world like this when technician removes mud, small chips under car tyres when engine is not starting.

Still I am so much irritated how the back cover is related to base where its started from down to top. How the second shelf is related oven base. I think they are using the buildings built up with playing cards.

Better stay away from these cheap company. You will get better support when you are bying from local retailer and in good price also.

(Don't care about fab furnish reply here they will say we are looking into your issue returns department will get back to you)

Worst service

manish.srinivasan

Oct 27, 2015

Fraud products and fraud return policy

Customer support is bad. Return policy is pathetic. Damaged parts delivered. Parts missing from shipment. And customer support expects us to wait for resolution. Bed is installed partially occupying space and then the support team tells we can't do anything, you have to wait.

They tell 100% solid wood but send us 60% MDL (particle board). Charging for wood and sending particle board material

Plyboard damaged
Right Drawer misaligned
Top centre beam damaged
Bottom centre beam missing
Pathetic ply (actually it is not a ply) board quality
Pathetic finishing all across the bed. Sharp edges exist

Everytime they call and say we will call you back in 24 hours but the issue stands where it is
Truptiramesh

Sep 24, 2015

Oder still not received even after 1 month

it is ref to order # 203611726, placed the order on Aug 25th 2015 and I have still not received the delivery. When I call them up they have no clue what is happening and say they will call back. Even after repeated follow-up its the same horrible response.
"WHEN FABFURNISH CANT EVEN DELIVER THE ORDER TIME AS COMMITTED TO THE CUSTOMERS, WHY DO YOU EVEN RUN THE BUSINESS."
Please do not buy any products from them, even if they give 100% discount, its not that worth. Be careful about your transactions with them!!!!!! Fraud people....
Sam1590

Sep 10, 2015

Fraud Fabfurnish

Never purchase Fabfurnish products and repent later, They have the worst service and delivery also the products are not original. I purchased a Double cot and to my surprise the product which I received was not made of wood but was made of saw dust particles. Just beware these people are frauds as now there is a crack in my Bed but the Service team is not responding. Worst product and service. Never go for Fabfurnish instead just spend sometime and go to a nearby shop and purchase at least you get a genuine one.
SuyB

Aug 17, 2015

FAKE

Ref: Order # 203481246 (re-order # 203948926).

Let me start with the latest situation. The product is a third party vendor product and hence are ordered only when someone places order for the same with FABFURNISH.COM (FF). Keep this in mind; now last friday Aug 14, when i expected the re-ordered product delivery, on MY FOLLOW UP was informed; product did not pass QA and hence once again cannot be delivered today. But if i agree can be delivered on Aug 17. Aug 15th national holiday and Aug 16 Sunday, surprised I asked how you can get another replacement so soon? and was told another customer ordered the same product and they can convince him to wait. Wow really who will agree to something like this when the initial delivery time is 25-30 business days. So please beware of games FF can play. They have money from at least 2 orders and neither full filled. What is way to make money.

Going back at 10:30 AM, Aug 14th I was told to expect a call with update on delivery status within 3 hours. After a follow up at 12:30 PM call received at 4:30 PM. All that they wanted to do is get update from their warehouse. Really 6 hours is needed to just get an update?? My guess FF team spent time thinking of what should be the new excuse.

From the time I have placed the order – all follow ups are done by me; there is no update on FF website except “in Progress’. No calls to me even when my order was delayed nor when it was past due date. On me calling them to check on the status; reason given for delay was product did not pass QA inspection, need to wait for new one. I would have thought 25-30 business days delivery would have been taken this case into account.

Moving on; finally after a delay of 2 weeks the product delivered was DEFECTIVE. How did this pass QA inspection? Moreover the product is left half assembled in my house making the room un usable. Again no call from customer care even after being informed by the assembler of the issue. I had to call and was asked to send pictures? Really should I be doing this?

After I sent the pictures; next day received call from FF; replacement order has been placed and delivery is confirmed for Aug 8. No news again on Aug 8. No calls. I called on Aug 10 and reached from what I am told the senior most escalation point Keerti Thakur and she ‘assured’ delivery by Aug 14. What I requested is to keep me posted on the progress. But again no call.

Aug 13th my wife followed up and was told delivery will happen today. Going by our previous expieriences we decided to call on Aug 14 to re confirm. And wow at 10:30 there was not status available.. rest of this is already mentioned above.

ALL BEWARE OF FABFURNISH.COM. FAKE FAKE FAKE. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
VShenai

Jul 25, 2015

Order not delivered. Refund not honoured

I had ordered Disney Cars Multibin Storage with the order number 208466846 on 13th June 2015 and till date I have not received the delivery. I then initiated the refund after a month of wait and I still haven't got the clarity when I will receive my refund of approx 4200 Rs. Now when I check my order status it says delivered !

This is not my first experience (bad) with them but persisted since I thought they had addressed the supply chain issues.

The question is why is my refund not immediate when they cannot honour my delivery. They cite the product has to be returned to the warehouse. Is it my problem that they have issues with their courier service ?

When you can't honour what you promised why are you in this business. My last shopping order with them probably. Will I tell folks around probably unless this is resolved in the next couple of days.

Whoever is listening. Bad customer service = no future in this cut throat e commerce business
komal bandekar

Jul 18, 2015

assembly not done

The product was delivered on 10th july 2015 . There have been around 12-15 calls including emails , but all the expected assembly time given is unrealistic . They say they will call back , but its a lie . I am thinking of filing a case under the cyber crime cell as well as the consumer court .

They say they wont accept the return , when it is truly their own fault . I will ask for a refund as well as claim Rs 25 k damages .

komal bandekar
mechanil18

Jul 3, 2015

FABFURNISH FOOLISH CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FAB FURNISH SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO FOOLISH SERVICE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THEY HAVE NO MATERIAL IN STOCK. THEY WILL KEEP MAKING YOU FOOLISH BY THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

I ORDERED A BED, THEY SAID WE WILL DELIVER IT WITHIN 5-9 DAYS. ON 3RD DAY THERE FABONE SO CALLED FAKED ONE COURIER PARTNER CALLED ME & SAID WE ARE COMING IN 2 HOURS. BUT, WHEN HE DIDN'T COME FOR NEXT 4 HR AS WELL, I CALLED HIM & SAID " SAHAB APNE NAHI BOLA AANEY K LIYE ISLIYE HUM AYE NAHI'... BIG JOKE.

WELL HE SAID WILL COME TOMORROW DEFINITELY. BUT AGAIN HE DIDN'T. THAT GOES ON FOR NEXT 4 DAYS.

NOW THEY CHANGED THE COURIER FROM FABONE TO SAFEEXPRESS. EVERYDAY I CALL THEM & THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY:

1. You need to wait for sometime and delivery team will call me (NO CALL TILL DATED)
2. We will arrange a call for you and we have put this as a urgent request.

NOW THE BIG SHOCK IS:

THE MATERIAL COMING FROM BHIWANDI, & I STAY IN KALYAN. JUST 40 KM DISTANCE FROM THERE GODOWN. STILL THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT FROM LAST 10 DAYS.

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO ARE FOOLING WITH CUSTOMERS. BUT, BELIEVE ME THAT WON'T LAST LONG. AT LEAST I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF MY KNOWN PURCHASE A SINGLE THING FROM YOU.
aashutoshsengar

Jun 6, 2015

FabFurnish can't fulfill there commitments

Hi, I pruchased Elmwood Bremen L Shape Sofa With Ottoman Coyote Brown from store and my order no. is CP02347 on 24-May-2015. They promised to deliver this on 6-June-2015

There is a history on delivering of this product however, I'll not go there. But on the delivery date i.e. 06-June-2015 nobody has called me. After waiting for some time I called them and get the same pre-defined repeated response from Neha Suryavanshi, Shipra Joshi, Rohit Hazari and Deepak,

1. you need to wait for sometime and delivery team will call me (I didn't get call from them)
2. we will arrange a call for you and have put this as a urgent request
3. you'll get the delivery today but no time was defined, as if I am waiting for them to give delivery and I have no other work to do
4. After waiting long hours I finally requested them to transfer my call to someone senior and that associate is so reluctant not to transfer my call as if I am going to fired him out.

Finally he transferred my call to Priyanka Vaid and she again told me that she will arrange a call (she has read the same fabfurnish law book)

Anyway, I didn't get anycall from them. There is no point in saying that I had a worst experience with them after Vodafone. Both have one common thing, they have a useless customer service with no common sense, no analytic thinking.

USELESS!
h1234

Jun 2, 2015

Order cancellation

Dear Sir/ Madam
Placed order # 206941246 of table + chairs (Dining set) having 8 chairs at Fab Furnish showroom at Crown interior , Faridabad thru Mr Kuldip ( fab executive)on 30th May 2015 with assurance of delivery with in 5 - 9 days where in getting discount of Mega sale

Now received a order cancellation mail on 2nd June 15 after confirming order for Dining set having 8 chairs
Never expected such treatment from Organisation like Fab Furnish as first getting a call that Fab furnish can not supply table only chairs will be supplied . later replied we will cancel the order.by Ankit Bhardwaj ( Fab furnish)

Who will take care of customer's time, money & emotions : Do not expect from Fab Furnish management

Above simply depicts that Fab furnish team & management have no mind of customer satisfactions and only want to focus with their sale figures & benefits.

Hope Fab furnish will respond to customer's voice with positive response

harsh pahwa
AGM
viks84

May 18, 2015

Poor Service

If I could time travel to the past I would probably stop myself from placing an order at fabfurnish. Comedy of errors so far in my order.

1) Been a month and not yet received my king bed frame (order # 201477832) The only answer I get from them regarding this is the bed will be shipped in 24-48 hours. THe customer care representative is preaching patience on the call

2) Took a day off from work to receive my queen frame (order # 205747732) Waited three hours after getting a call from the delivery guy. When I return the call they said the queen bed frame was loaded into another truck and it wont be delivered that day!

3) Received the queen bed frame but the assembly guy had apparently taken off because it was after 5pm ( the delivery was made at 7pm)

4) Today they delivered the supposedly queen bed (order # 205747732) the dimensions were that of double bed!!! No response on what the next steps are.

5) Finally got to schedule the assembly of my queen bed frame (order # 205747732) and guess what....you are right it is damaged! Will get to know what is happening in 24-48 hours. I am sure I am not going to like the answer!

Favourite quote of fab furnish "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours" I wish the customer service center people were slightly smarter than dumb to answer my questions with answers other than "i deeply apologize" or "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours"

My journey is not over and I am sure there is more pain to live through but in the meantime as a good Samaritan I warn you my friends... what the heck I warn my enemies as well... NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM FABFURNISH.COM
mukta s

May 18, 2015

fab furnish - never use this website

I ordered a double bed from fab furnish on 2nd April 2015.
They said delivery within 17-22 "business" days.

For 28 days I kept calling them and sending mails to them and they kept saying your order is in "Process".. I dunno what kind of process, one needs to do for 20 days after an order is made.
After 28days, I got a mail saying my order has been dispatched from near mumbai and will take another 10days to reach bangalore.
when I questioned what was happening for 28days, I did not get any response from fab furnish, neither in mail nor on phone.

Today, more than 48 days later, I donno what is happening to my order. Still waiting for the delivery...
After continuos followup they say "Business days" means working days, so it seems 17-22 working days means actually, 13-22nd may, 2015.

I tried to cancel the order while it was "in process" for 20days, but they said that one cannot cancel the order, once it is placed.

Never order anything from this website, the service is horrible and though they say its cheap they in the end add all taxes and delivery charges and the end cost is more.
Nischalg1

May 12, 2015

No delivery no refund from FabFurnish ?

I just noticed that my order is dated 11 April and now it us over a month since I placed the order for plastic chairs via Fabfurnish Order # 204752932. In today's ecommerce industry , 30 days for delivering prefabricated plastic chairs is something unheard of.

If I do not receive the chairs by tomorrow, I would want you to refund my money. Else I will in that case consider this all to be a true fraud and will seek legal recourse. This is just unbelievable and ridiculous. Your customer service does not care to call the ailing customers and you do not have any contact number of your logistics partner who should have been responsible for this delivery ??
rupesh Kumar k

May 5, 2015

asking for change of order placed before delivery

I have a very bad experience with FAKE Furnish,false promises/Lairs and useless customer care ever seen in my life.

I have purchased a Sofa set approx Rs.43000 and coffee table approx Rs 14000 and TV unit --Rs 12000 on 11 April 2015 from Faridabad Store.Total cost approx Rs.70,000

During purchase they asked me you can choose any product reflecting on FAke furnish web site.

Since the dimensions of Sofa is not fit in my living room and product is not yet deliver at my address I am asking them to change the product cause its dimensions are blocking my door entry.

I have requesting them to replace it with Home town product for which I am ready to pay the difference amount.I haven't done home work on site the Elm wood,Home town are diffenet companies.Earlier they agreed provide me home town sofa,but later on they denied.

I dont know how to dealt with kind of people.
itsmithunrao

Apr 18, 2015

Tired waiting for assembly

Its regarding order number : 204438632; it was supposed to reach on 13 but reached on 15 of this month. Now the issue is regarding the assembly. I been waiting all day long for last 3 days as i was said guys would arrive who would assemble the bed. i was said om 15 april that it would be done in 48 hours. Now its already 4 days. At least if a proper time was given, i would have waited. Please make sure the assemble happens ASAP.
Parthiban Tamil

Feb 23, 2015

No 1 frauds in online market

I had ordered a Hometown Swirl Single Bed With Box Storage Walnut from Fab Furnish Order No 208194852 on 25 Jan 15. However even after having been assured delivery within 17days, the delivery has not been made till date (24 feb 15) for this totally paid for item.
Despite repeated reminders to the customer care there has been a very poor response from Fab Furnish which appear to have completely disowned the responsibility to complete the ordered transaction.You will never get your product delivered from a prepaid payment. Total cheating s***ts
mamta.g.123

Jan 28, 2015

refund pending for 3 months

Twice the case has been registered first under case no. 4527626 and later under case no. 8984262 but refund was not made. I don't know what is stopping you when I have provided confirmation in the form of scanned copy of invoice. Its quite obvious that I would not have received the product without paying the amount printed on invoice.

This attitude only shows that you people are least bothered about customer care. You only want money from customer
mamta.g.123

Jan 21, 2015

refund pending

I had registered a case regarding wrong billing of a product deliveI have registered a complaint with your Customer Care regarding wrong collection of bill. Let me remind you that When I booked the order with order no.208131992 the billed amount came to be Rs.209 but when the order was delivered at my place the invoice sent with the order was of Rs.876 and payment made was Rs.880. red to my address.
The case no is 4527626 registered on 30th Oct 2014.
Kary.t

Dec 26, 2014

Delivery

I love fabfurnish. You guys are just exaggerating and I'm sure most of these comments are fake.
jyotirawat

Dec 25, 2014

Delivery not effected

I had ordered a Futton from Fab Furnish Order No 204434872 on 14 Dec 14. However even after having been assured delivery within 7 days, the delivery has not been made till date (25 Dec 14) for this totally paid for item.
The executive at Fab Furnish have forwarded the mobile number of the local courier service SAFE EXPRESS at visakhapatnam. The courier service has been unresponsive to the requests for clarity in delivery schedule. As a result of the delay I have had to cancel my holiday plans repeatedly.
The abysmally poor customer service of Fab Furnish has really let me down and I sincerely advice people to reconsider making purchases from their website
jyoti
mspradeep

Dec 2, 2014

DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE

[CASE:5206259] Regarding your query against order 202913122

THIS HAS REFERENCE TO THE DISCUSSION I HAD WITH MS. SAMYA KHAN, YOUR EXECUTIVE, WITH REFERENCE TO THE PICK UP OF THE DEFECTIVE TABLE FROM MY RESIDENCE AND REFUND OF MY AMOUNT.

AT THE OUTSET I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN DELIVERED A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT - COFFEE TABLE. WITHIN A PERIOD OF 10 DAYS, I HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PLY COMING OFF FROM THE CORNERS OF THE TABLE. A REPRESENTATIVE WAS DEPUTED, WHO DID SOME MINOR REPAIRS.

HOWEVER, I WAS INFORMED BY MS. SAMYA KHAN THAT THE COMPANY WILL ISSUE A CREDIT VOUCHER AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE A POLICY OF REFUND OF THE PRICE. I HAVE SURFED THE WEBSITE OF THE COMPANY. HOWEVER, WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO IDENTIFY ANY FURNITURE TO OUR LIKING AND HENCE, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE CREDIT NOTE OR TO BOOK ANY NEW FURNITURE FROM THE WEBSITE OF FABFURNISH.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN PICKED UP FROM MY RESIDENCE TODAY.

I HAVE REQUESTED TO ARRANGE TO REFUND MY ENTIRE AMOUNT.

HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY.

I AM ONCE AGAIN REQUESTING THE COMPANY TO REFUND MY ENTIRE AMOUNT.

EXPECTING AN URGENT RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL PLEASE.

REGARDS,

M.S. PRADEEP

MOBILE - 7506078839
sudf1871

Nov 21, 2014

FabFurnish - Fraud company and never delivers product

I ordered an airpot flash for 1200Rs and its been 25days and they never delivered the product. Worst online company ever. Never buy from this guys.. Its a fraud company and many of my friends also faced the same. Never had such worst experience ever in online shopping. All companies, replace product or really tell us what's happening and have full visibility.

These guys are fake and just take money behind webpage with no delivery. Their own courier is full cheat and they themselves wrote that customer didn't want the product without even consulting (no call or message). Worst shopping ever. Must report this website as spam to all popular DNS and block their site forever.

Rajinder Kataria - extra toll cgarge
    why are you extra toll charge tata 407 vehicle as per...
    Railway catering services - Water bottle selling at high price
    Hi , l am travelling in train no 12322 . And railway...
    Noida Authority Sewage Department - Cover of sever line (Gutter)
    Dear Sir, About two months back i.e. in the 2nd half of...
    Bharat Gas Cylander - Kitchen Care - Connection failiure
    I am kishan lal and my gas no. Is 10822. From last two...
    Dy CDA (AF). New Delhi - Non payment of revised pension arrears
    As per Circular 549 dated 30 Sep 2015 the revised pension...
    Makemytrip.com - Payback points
    Hi, I have booked several international air ticket...
    tanya - Scholarship not received
    Scholarship not received Sir my name is Tanya kumari....
    Dr. batra's - Useless doctors
    I have a serious case of acne since the past 6 years. I...
    Star Plus - iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
    Plz plz plz star olus if you will back with ipkknd new...
    Aicel Cellular Network - Deduct my Balance for Wap services Without My Knowledge
    Iam S.Kalpana My Moboile Number - 9965847344 Aircel...