Fabfurnish.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fabfurnish.com

viks84

May 18, 2015

Poor Service

If I could time travel to the past I would probably stop myself from placing an order at fabfurnish. Comedy of errors so far in my order.

1) Been a month and not yet received my king bed frame (order # 201477832) The only answer I get from them regarding this is the bed will be shipped in 24-48 hours. THe customer care representative is preaching patience on the call

2) Took a day off from work to receive my queen frame (order # 205747732) Waited three hours after getting a call from the delivery guy. When I return the call they said the queen bed frame was loaded into another truck and it wont be delivered that day!

3) Received the queen bed frame but the assembly guy had apparently taken off because it was after 5pm ( the delivery was made at 7pm)

4) Today they delivered the supposedly queen bed (order # 205747732) the dimensions were that of double bed!!! No response on what the next steps are.

5) Finally got to schedule the assembly of my queen bed frame (order # 205747732) and guess what....you are right it is damaged! Will get to know what is happening in 24-48 hours. I am sure I am not going to like the answer!

Favourite quote of fab furnish "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours" I wish the customer service center people were slightly smarter than dumb to answer my questions with answers other than "i deeply apologize" or "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours"

My journey is not over and I am sure there is more pain to live through but in the meantime as a good Samaritan I warn you my friends... what the heck I warn my enemies as well... NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM FABFURNISH.COM
mukta s

May 18, 2015

fab furnish - never use this website

I ordered a double bed from fab furnish on 2nd April 2015.
They said delivery within 17-22 "business" days.

For 28 days I kept calling them and sending mails to them and they kept saying your order is in "Process".. I dunno what kind of process, one needs to do for 20 days after an order is made.
After 28days, I got a mail saying my order has been dispatched from near mumbai and will take another 10days to reach bangalore.
when I questioned what was happening for 28days, I did not get any response from fab furnish, neither in mail nor on phone.

Today, more than 48 days later, I donno what is happening to my order. Still waiting for the delivery...
After continuos followup they say "Business days" means working days, so it seems 17-22 working days means actually, 13-22nd may, 2015.

I tried to cancel the order while it was "in process" for 20days, but they said that one cannot cancel the order, once it is placed.

Never order anything from this website, the service is horrible and though they say its cheap they in the end add all taxes and delivery charges and the end cost is more.
Nischalg1

May 12, 2015

No delivery no refund from FabFurnish ?

I just noticed that my order is dated 11 April and now it us over a month since I placed the order for plastic chairs via Fabfurnish Order # 204752932. In today's ecommerce industry , 30 days for delivering prefabricated plastic chairs is something unheard of.

If I do not receive the chairs by tomorrow, I would want you to refund my money. Else I will in that case consider this all to be a true fraud and will seek legal recourse. This is just unbelievable and ridiculous. Your customer service does not care to call the ailing customers and you do not have any contact number of your logistics partner who should have been responsible for this delivery ??
rupesh Kumar k

May 5, 2015

asking for change of order placed before delivery

I have a very bad experience with FAKE Furnish,false promises/Lairs and useless customer care ever seen in my life.

I have purchased a Sofa set approx Rs.43000 and coffee table approx Rs 14000 and TV unit --Rs 12000 on 11 April 2015 from Faridabad Store.Total cost approx Rs.70,000

During purchase they asked me you can choose any product reflecting on FAke furnish web site.

Since the dimensions of Sofa is not fit in my living room and product is not yet deliver at my address I am asking them to change the product cause its dimensions are blocking my door entry.

I have requesting them to replace it with Home town product for which I am ready to pay the difference amount.I haven't done home work on site the Elm wood,Home town are diffenet companies.Earlier they agreed provide me home town sofa,but later on they denied.

I dont know how to dealt with kind of people.
itsmithunrao

Apr 18, 2015

Tired waiting for assembly

Its regarding order number : 204438632; it was supposed to reach on 13 but reached on 15 of this month. Now the issue is regarding the assembly. I been waiting all day long for last 3 days as i was said guys would arrive who would assemble the bed. i was said om 15 april that it would be done in 48 hours. Now its already 4 days. At least if a proper time was given, i would have waited. Please make sure the assemble happens ASAP.
Parthiban Tamil

Feb 23, 2015

No 1 frauds in online market

I had ordered a Hometown Swirl Single Bed With Box Storage Walnut from Fab Furnish Order No 208194852 on 25 Jan 15. However even after having been assured delivery within 17days, the delivery has not been made till date (24 feb 15) for this totally paid for item.
Despite repeated reminders to the customer care there has been a very poor response from Fab Furnish which appear to have completely disowned the responsibility to complete the ordered transaction.You will never get your product delivered from a prepaid payment. Total cheating s***ts
mamta.g.123

Jan 28, 2015

refund pending for 3 months

Twice the case has been registered first under case no. 4527626 and later under case no. 8984262 but refund was not made. I don't know what is stopping you when I have provided confirmation in the form of scanned copy of invoice. Its quite obvious that I would not have received the product without paying the amount printed on invoice.

This attitude only shows that you people are least bothered about customer care. You only want money from customer
mamta.g.123

Jan 21, 2015

refund pending

I had registered a case regarding wrong billing of a product deliveI have registered a complaint with your Customer Care regarding wrong collection of bill. Let me remind you that When I booked the order with order no.208131992 the billed amount came to be Rs.209 but when the order was delivered at my place the invoice sent with the order was of Rs.876 and payment made was Rs.880. red to my address.
The case no is 4527626 registered on 30th Oct 2014.
Kary.t

Dec 26, 2014

Delivery

I love fabfurnish. You guys are just exaggerating and I'm sure most of these comments are fake.
jyotirawat

Dec 25, 2014

Delivery not effected

I had ordered a Futton from Fab Furnish Order No 204434872 on 14 Dec 14. However even after having been assured delivery within 7 days, the delivery has not been made till date (25 Dec 14) for this totally paid for item.
The executive at Fab Furnish have forwarded the mobile number of the local courier service SAFE EXPRESS at visakhapatnam. The courier service has been unresponsive to the requests for clarity in delivery schedule. As a result of the delay I have had to cancel my holiday plans repeatedly.
The abysmally poor customer service of Fab Furnish has really let me down and I sincerely advice people to reconsider making purchases from their website
jyoti
mspradeep

Dec 2, 2014

DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE

[CASE:5206259] Regarding your query against order 202913122

THIS HAS REFERENCE TO THE DISCUSSION I HAD WITH MS. SAMYA KHAN, YOUR EXECUTIVE, WITH REFERENCE TO THE PICK UP OF THE DEFECTIVE TABLE FROM MY RESIDENCE AND REFUND OF MY AMOUNT.

AT THE OUTSET I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN DELIVERED A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT - COFFEE TABLE. WITHIN A PERIOD OF 10 DAYS, I HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PLY COMING OFF FROM THE CORNERS OF THE TABLE. A REPRESENTATIVE WAS DEPUTED, WHO DID SOME MINOR REPAIRS.

HOWEVER, I WAS INFORMED BY MS. SAMYA KHAN THAT THE COMPANY WILL ISSUE A CREDIT VOUCHER AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE A POLICY OF REFUND OF THE PRICE. I HAVE SURFED THE WEBSITE OF THE COMPANY. HOWEVER, WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO IDENTIFY ANY FURNITURE TO OUR LIKING AND HENCE, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE CREDIT NOTE OR TO BOOK ANY NEW FURNITURE FROM THE WEBSITE OF FABFURNISH.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN PICKED UP FROM MY RESIDENCE TODAY.

I HAVE REQUESTED TO ARRANGE TO REFUND MY ENTIRE AMOUNT.

HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY.

I AM ONCE AGAIN REQUESTING THE COMPANY TO REFUND MY ENTIRE AMOUNT.

EXPECTING AN URGENT RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL PLEASE.

REGARDS,

M.S. PRADEEP

MOBILE - 7506078839
sudf1871

Nov 21, 2014

FabFurnish - Fraud company and never delivers product

I ordered an airpot flash for 1200Rs and its been 25days and they never delivered the product. Worst online company ever. Never buy from this guys.. Its a fraud company and many of my friends also faced the same. Never had such worst experience ever in online shopping. All companies, replace product or really tell us what's happening and have full visibility.

These guys are fake and just take money behind webpage with no delivery. Their own courier is full cheat and they themselves wrote that customer didn't want the product without even consulting (no call or message). Worst shopping ever. Must report this website as spam to all popular DNS and block their site forever.
nc_naveen

Oct 29, 2014

Zero Customer Empathy & Pathetic Response

As a customer, we are on their mercy. More than 2 weeks, I am still praying to offer me support. So easy for them to term any problem with the product as the usage issue.

Mistake of my life time to have bought a Fab Furnish product.

Never ever get into their trap - not even for the items put on sale by them as inherently they are selling defective products. So your feeling of buying a product at a good price will soon disappear when the product gives way and no one from Fab furnish listens.

Its really surprise, organisations with no customer empathy survive in India so well and dare to spend millions in advertisements. They'll do much more business if they somehow learn customer empathy.
Shariq Hoda

Oct 26, 2014

Abnormal delay and pathetic customer care

I had ordered 4 bar stools on Sept 27, 2014 (Order No. 209644162). Despite repeated emails and followup the product is yet to be delivered to me. Fabfurnish had forwarded a tracking ID 54722440183 some days which is invalid. I doubt whether they have even dispatched the product because any product sent through Bluedart on Oct 20, 2014 would have been surely delivered in Mumbai by now. Its close to one month now, well beyond the stipulated time limit of 17-21 days for delivery stated at the time of purchase. I have requested them to cancel the order and refund me the amount paid as advance along with market rate of interest for one month immediately. I do not need the product now since its too late and this was my first and last dealing with Fabfurnish. I intend to pursue the matter with higher authorities, including action against the company in consumer rights forum. Please be cautious in your dealings with Fabfurnish.
mohita27

Sep 20, 2014

horrible product quality

horrible quality
I ordered a collapsible wardrobe from fabfurnish last year. Not only the manual to construct the wardrobe was crappy, but it could not even stand still and was always incline at an angle. To add to my horror, after just seven or eight months, the entire cloth of the wardrobe starting tearing away and is of no use now. I regret spending around 3000 rupees on this crappy quality wardrobe. I have much better experiences from flipkard and amazon as they are reliable.

Another thing that i bought from fabfurnish was a shoe rack worth rupees 500 or so. It is a complete waste of money as its rods does not fit in the main frame. What looks good on fabfurnish website are actually very poor quality items. I will never buy in future any furniture or other item from here. Fake quality products. I will also write to consumer court.

My id is mohita27@gmail.com
jaano

Jul 29, 2014

Delayed deliveries

I had ordered a gift item for my friend on 25th of july
my id is jaanokd@yahoo.in
order no is 205646342
order is prepaid. Its been 5 days , and they have not shifted it yet.
The gift was for the particular date and has to reach before 1st of august, still the pathetic customer care system , cant assure me the same.
Doesnt respond to mails neither do take any actions if called.
On the same day I had ordered items from Flipkart, homeshop18, firstcry, shopclues and Indiatimes.com, And I received them withing 2-3 days.
I am regretting my purchase from this site..

Hope you hear it now guys
priprabhu

Jul 29, 2014

Be careful --What you see is not what you get .

If you have a flair for wooden items , I would say you need to be away from Fabfurnish . I don't think they have any items that are new . They put bits and pieces together .

I had ordered these products

Timber Art Fancy 3 Pcs Wooden Serving Tray Set With Brass Work--- 1 tray broken ,can make out that someone has just put some gum to fix it around and still it broke in the transit.

Wood Carvers Wooden Lotus Shape Coaster Set With White Inlay Work--- Ordered piece is totally different from the one on web .
Parts were assembled and sent .

Be careful --What you see is not what you get .
giri79

Jul 8, 2014

Not Delivered Prodcut & Not Communication Properley

I was Purchased Wall Clock On Fab Furnish .Com Dated 12/Jun/2014 After Given payment his executive communicate your order delivered Maximum 15 to 18 Days ,After 20 Days Contacted Customer Care his said 2-3 Days your order is deliverded,But Not Revived 5 Days Again Connect Customer Care excucutive Reply your order is delivered Next 7 Seven Days ,After 7 Days Contact As Same Ans Repeat is Not Communicate Properly Given fake or False Answer Continually Am irritate For This service & Cancel This Order Pls Do Not Buy On This Site 919850400959
surbhikhurana

Jun 10, 2014

pathetic product ,faulty product

Hi all
fab furnish is only pathetic website i ever seen in my life , they are never on time on top of that you wont receive the product which you order it. and than you have keep on calling them again and again and then you receive faulty product after that you wont have time for again starting this process to call them and keep on waiting for you product it dose happen to me please dont waste your time and money on them worst website
nikhilkn

May 28, 2014

Crap product

I have bought a dining table from fabfurnish, look and feel was good and quality was pathetic. It has black lamination and that look like paper it came out of usage of 2 days. Dont buy any fab produdct...
jeetchj

May 14, 2014

Pathetic Delivery Service

Ordered a "live plant" from fab Furnish on the 4th of May, dispatched from their Pune office on the 10th and did not reach me till 14th of May while writing this review. I am sure that the plant will not be a "live plant" anymore by the time I get the delivery. AVOID THIS PATHETIC COMPANY and DO NOT MAKE ORDERS.
Grievances

Apr 10, 2014

Low Quality Furnite/ Pathetic customer care

After my pathetic experience with Fab furnish I would like to warm every consumer about this company and the quality of their products.

We bought a Queen size cot from them, which after multiple follow up from our end got delivered. First the measurements were incorrect. We re-sized our mattress after we couldn't get any resolution from Fab Furnish for over a month. We continued to use the cot. But the planks are of extreme low quality and make horrible sounds. The hinges and screws do not fit properly and the central leg is shaky... All this within 5 months of purchase.

My request for refund has not been even forwarded to anyone. I get to speak only to a call center executive who thinks she runs the company and she is not keen to resolve the problem. Their website offer no place to complain, neither does their FB page. When i submitted an FB post on my page regarding my issues, I got a response on FB saying the problem is resolved without even sending anyone to check upon it....! This was a shameless behavior from Fab Furnish team.
bhavesh_patel

Mar 20, 2014

Product faulty and not delivered on time

This guys suck in the true sense of the word..... i had ordered for a recliner sofa set and it was promised to be delivered in 12-15 days. The single recliner set was delivered in 7 days but to my surprise was torn at 2 to 3 places.... when i called the customer service, they confirmed that there was no quality check performed and that they would refurbish and send it back to me.

I ended up paying the full amount for a so called new refurnished product.

It is 30 days and I am yet to receive the delivery of the remaining 2+ 1 recliner set.... I am now chasing customer service to cancel the order and they tell me that there is no such process of cancellation which is nowhere mentioned on their website......

I urge all of you to liaison with me and form a group so that we can pursue legal action against this cheaters. I can be reached at 09620752222 or you can mail me at bhavesh.bhavya@gmail.com
saurabh22khot

Feb 2, 2014

Fab Home Modus Sofa Bed is a FAKE

Cant get any worst experience than this. The Fab Home modus double futon sofa bed is a complete fake item listed on the site. The images on the website DO NOT match AT ALL what is delivered. The wood is rusty and has begin to develop cracks on the joints. When I complained to the customer care, they say that it is normal to get wear and tear. Bullshit. We have hardly used it 6-7 times in the last two months and the joints are so weak that even a carpentar gave up saying it wont be possible to fix it. Wood is of some MDF third grade quality that is cant be even fixed.

Fabfurnish is selling third grade items. Why are you listing warranty on your website when you cant give any service.
tasmiyashaikh32

Jan 26, 2014

No quality check on products

I have ordered furniture from fab furnish . I really must say that quality of service is horrible. my cousin to whom I have gifted on their occasion felt very bad due to scratches on product….and when I saw that scratches on product felt very shy . I called up customer care , and explained about product of what they have provided and the scratches on product. I am sure there was no quality check on products . I hate fab furnish from that point of time , They also not responding on our complaint .

Rani Meyemmai Towers, MRC Nagar, RA Puram, Chennai 600028 - Noise pollution
    Rani Meyemmai Towers following a three day religious...
    352620 - Friends List Not shown
    Sir, In my Teen Patti account, my friends list is not...
    ghaziabad jal board - Sewage smelly water supply in Govindpuram
    Sir, We are the resident of Govindpuram - H Block,...
    snapdeal - Received Damaged (2nd hand) mobile
    15 days ago I received my HTC desire 826 from snapdeal.....
    Name and Address correction in Electricity Bill - Spelling mistake in address
    My address given on electricity bill- JAVEER CHAWL...
    reliance gsm - puk code
    sir i was curious to know that what is the sim card...
    IGL - PNG connection
    Dear Sir / Madam, My application form for PNG connection...
    bescom - refund ammount of AE
    I had applied for AE POST and fees collected was...
    Star CJ - fooled when received order
    i placed an order on 22nd may , order no. 20150522044414,...
    CBSE - higher difficulty in physics paper.
    Class 12 physics paper 2015 is found to be very...