Fabfurnish.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fabfurnish.com

SuyB

Aug 17, 2015

FAKE

Ref: Order # 203481246 (re-order # 203948926).

Let me start with the latest situation. The product is a third party vendor product and hence are ordered only when someone places order for the same with FABFURNISH.COM (FF). Keep this in mind; now last friday Aug 14, when i expected the re-ordered product delivery, on MY FOLLOW UP was informed; product did not pass QA and hence once again cannot be delivered today. But if i agree can be delivered on Aug 17. Aug 15th national holiday and Aug 16 Sunday, surprised I asked how you can get another replacement so soon? and was told another customer ordered the same product and they can convince him to wait. Wow really who will agree to something like this when the initial delivery time is 25-30 business days. So please beware of games FF can play. They have money from at least 2 orders and neither full filled. What is way to make money.

Going back at 10:30 AM, Aug 14th I was told to expect a call with update on delivery status within 3 hours. After a follow up at 12:30 PM call received at 4:30 PM. All that they wanted to do is get update from their warehouse. Really 6 hours is needed to just get an update?? My guess FF team spent time thinking of what should be the new excuse.

From the time I have placed the order – all follow ups are done by me; there is no update on FF website except “in Progress’. No calls to me even when my order was delayed nor when it was past due date. On me calling them to check on the status; reason given for delay was product did not pass QA inspection, need to wait for new one. I would have thought 25-30 business days delivery would have been taken this case into account.

Moving on; finally after a delay of 2 weeks the product delivered was DEFECTIVE. How did this pass QA inspection? Moreover the product is left half assembled in my house making the room un usable. Again no call from customer care even after being informed by the assembler of the issue. I had to call and was asked to send pictures? Really should I be doing this?

After I sent the pictures; next day received call from FF; replacement order has been placed and delivery is confirmed for Aug 8. No news again on Aug 8. No calls. I called on Aug 10 and reached from what I am told the senior most escalation point Keerti Thakur and she ‘assured’ delivery by Aug 14. What I requested is to keep me posted on the progress. But again no call.

Aug 13th my wife followed up and was told delivery will happen today. Going by our previous expieriences we decided to call on Aug 14 to re confirm. And wow at 10:30 there was not status available.. rest of this is already mentioned above.

ALL BEWARE OF FABFURNISH.COM. FAKE FAKE FAKE. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
VShenai

Jul 25, 2015

Order not delivered. Refund not honoured

I had ordered Disney Cars Multibin Storage with the order number 208466846 on 13th June 2015 and till date I have not received the delivery. I then initiated the refund after a month of wait and I still haven't got the clarity when I will receive my refund of approx 4200 Rs. Now when I check my order status it says delivered !

This is not my first experience (bad) with them but persisted since I thought they had addressed the supply chain issues.

The question is why is my refund not immediate when they cannot honour my delivery. They cite the product has to be returned to the warehouse. Is it my problem that they have issues with their courier service ?

When you can't honour what you promised why are you in this business. My last shopping order with them probably. Will I tell folks around probably unless this is resolved in the next couple of days.

Whoever is listening. Bad customer service = no future in this cut throat e commerce business
komal bandekar

Jul 18, 2015

assembly not done

The product was delivered on 10th july 2015 . There have been around 12-15 calls including emails , but all the expected assembly time given is unrealistic . They say they will call back , but its a lie . I am thinking of filing a case under the cyber crime cell as well as the consumer court .

They say they wont accept the return , when it is truly their own fault . I will ask for a refund as well as claim Rs 25 k damages .

komal bandekar
mechanil18

Jul 3, 2015

FABFURNISH FOOLISH CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FAB FURNISH SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO FOOLISH SERVICE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THEY HAVE NO MATERIAL IN STOCK. THEY WILL KEEP MAKING YOU FOOLISH BY THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

I ORDERED A BED, THEY SAID WE WILL DELIVER IT WITHIN 5-9 DAYS. ON 3RD DAY THERE FABONE SO CALLED FAKED ONE COURIER PARTNER CALLED ME & SAID WE ARE COMING IN 2 HOURS. BUT, WHEN HE DIDN'T COME FOR NEXT 4 HR AS WELL, I CALLED HIM & SAID " SAHAB APNE NAHI BOLA AANEY K LIYE ISLIYE HUM AYE NAHI'... BIG JOKE.

WELL HE SAID WILL COME TOMORROW DEFINITELY. BUT AGAIN HE DIDN'T. THAT GOES ON FOR NEXT 4 DAYS.

NOW THEY CHANGED THE COURIER FROM FABONE TO SAFEEXPRESS. EVERYDAY I CALL THEM & THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY:

1. You need to wait for sometime and delivery team will call me (NO CALL TILL DATED)
2. We will arrange a call for you and we have put this as a urgent request.

NOW THE BIG SHOCK IS:

THE MATERIAL COMING FROM BHIWANDI, & I STAY IN KALYAN. JUST 40 KM DISTANCE FROM THERE GODOWN. STILL THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT FROM LAST 10 DAYS.

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO ARE FOOLING WITH CUSTOMERS. BUT, BELIEVE ME THAT WON'T LAST LONG. AT LEAST I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF MY KNOWN PURCHASE A SINGLE THING FROM YOU.
aashutoshsengar

Jun 6, 2015

FabFurnish can't fulfill there commitments

Hi, I pruchased Elmwood Bremen L Shape Sofa With Ottoman Coyote Brown from store and my order no. is CP02347 on 24-May-2015. They promised to deliver this on 6-June-2015

There is a history on delivering of this product however, I'll not go there. But on the delivery date i.e. 06-June-2015 nobody has called me. After waiting for some time I called them and get the same pre-defined repeated response from Neha Suryavanshi, Shipra Joshi, Rohit Hazari and Deepak,

1. you need to wait for sometime and delivery team will call me (I didn't get call from them)
2. we will arrange a call for you and have put this as a urgent request
3. you'll get the delivery today but no time was defined, as if I am waiting for them to give delivery and I have no other work to do
4. After waiting long hours I finally requested them to transfer my call to someone senior and that associate is so reluctant not to transfer my call as if I am going to fired him out.

Finally he transferred my call to Priyanka Vaid and she again told me that she will arrange a call (she has read the same fabfurnish law book)

Anyway, I didn't get anycall from them. There is no point in saying that I had a worst experience with them after Vodafone. Both have one common thing, they have a useless customer service with no common sense, no analytic thinking.

USELESS!
h1234

Jun 2, 2015

Order cancellation

Dear Sir/ Madam
Placed order # 206941246 of table + chairs (Dining set) having 8 chairs at Fab Furnish showroom at Crown interior , Faridabad thru Mr Kuldip ( fab executive)on 30th May 2015 with assurance of delivery with in 5 - 9 days where in getting discount of Mega sale

Now received a order cancellation mail on 2nd June 15 after confirming order for Dining set having 8 chairs
Never expected such treatment from Organisation like Fab Furnish as first getting a call that Fab furnish can not supply table only chairs will be supplied . later replied we will cancel the order.by Ankit Bhardwaj ( Fab furnish)

Who will take care of customer's time, money & emotions : Do not expect from Fab Furnish management

Above simply depicts that Fab furnish team & management have no mind of customer satisfactions and only want to focus with their sale figures & benefits.

Hope Fab furnish will respond to customer's voice with positive response

harsh pahwa
AGM
viks84

May 18, 2015

Poor Service

If I could time travel to the past I would probably stop myself from placing an order at fabfurnish. Comedy of errors so far in my order.

1) Been a month and not yet received my king bed frame (order # 201477832) The only answer I get from them regarding this is the bed will be shipped in 24-48 hours. THe customer care representative is preaching patience on the call

2) Took a day off from work to receive my queen frame (order # 205747732) Waited three hours after getting a call from the delivery guy. When I return the call they said the queen bed frame was loaded into another truck and it wont be delivered that day!

3) Received the queen bed frame but the assembly guy had apparently taken off because it was after 5pm ( the delivery was made at 7pm)

4) Today they delivered the supposedly queen bed (order # 205747732) the dimensions were that of double bed!!! No response on what the next steps are.

5) Finally got to schedule the assembly of my queen bed frame (order # 205747732) and guess what....you are right it is damaged! Will get to know what is happening in 24-48 hours. I am sure I am not going to like the answer!

Favourite quote of fab furnish "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours" I wish the customer service center people were slightly smarter than dumb to answer my questions with answers other than "i deeply apologize" or "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours"

My journey is not over and I am sure there is more pain to live through but in the meantime as a good Samaritan I warn you my friends... what the heck I warn my enemies as well... NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM FABFURNISH.COM
mukta s

May 18, 2015

fab furnish - never use this website

I ordered a double bed from fab furnish on 2nd April 2015.
They said delivery within 17-22 "business" days.

For 28 days I kept calling them and sending mails to them and they kept saying your order is in "Process".. I dunno what kind of process, one needs to do for 20 days after an order is made.
After 28days, I got a mail saying my order has been dispatched from near mumbai and will take another 10days to reach bangalore.
when I questioned what was happening for 28days, I did not get any response from fab furnish, neither in mail nor on phone.

Today, more than 48 days later, I donno what is happening to my order. Still waiting for the delivery...
After continuos followup they say "Business days" means working days, so it seems 17-22 working days means actually, 13-22nd may, 2015.

I tried to cancel the order while it was "in process" for 20days, but they said that one cannot cancel the order, once it is placed.

Never order anything from this website, the service is horrible and though they say its cheap they in the end add all taxes and delivery charges and the end cost is more.
Nischalg1

May 12, 2015

No delivery no refund from FabFurnish ?

I just noticed that my order is dated 11 April and now it us over a month since I placed the order for plastic chairs via Fabfurnish Order # 204752932. In today's ecommerce industry , 30 days for delivering prefabricated plastic chairs is something unheard of.

If I do not receive the chairs by tomorrow, I would want you to refund my money. Else I will in that case consider this all to be a true fraud and will seek legal recourse. This is just unbelievable and ridiculous. Your customer service does not care to call the ailing customers and you do not have any contact number of your logistics partner who should have been responsible for this delivery ??
rupesh Kumar k

May 5, 2015

asking for change of order placed before delivery

I have a very bad experience with FAKE Furnish,false promises/Lairs and useless customer care ever seen in my life.

I have purchased a Sofa set approx Rs.43000 and coffee table approx Rs 14000 and TV unit --Rs 12000 on 11 April 2015 from Faridabad Store.Total cost approx Rs.70,000

During purchase they asked me you can choose any product reflecting on FAke furnish web site.

Since the dimensions of Sofa is not fit in my living room and product is not yet deliver at my address I am asking them to change the product cause its dimensions are blocking my door entry.

I have requesting them to replace it with Home town product for which I am ready to pay the difference amount.I haven't done home work on site the Elm wood,Home town are diffenet companies.Earlier they agreed provide me home town sofa,but later on they denied.

I dont know how to dealt with kind of people.
itsmithunrao

Apr 18, 2015

Tired waiting for assembly

Its regarding order number : 204438632; it was supposed to reach on 13 but reached on 15 of this month. Now the issue is regarding the assembly. I been waiting all day long for last 3 days as i was said guys would arrive who would assemble the bed. i was said om 15 april that it would be done in 48 hours. Now its already 4 days. At least if a proper time was given, i would have waited. Please make sure the assemble happens ASAP.
Parthiban Tamil

Feb 23, 2015

No 1 frauds in online market

I had ordered a Hometown Swirl Single Bed With Box Storage Walnut from Fab Furnish Order No 208194852 on 25 Jan 15. However even after having been assured delivery within 17days, the delivery has not been made till date (24 feb 15) for this totally paid for item.
Despite repeated reminders to the customer care there has been a very poor response from Fab Furnish which appear to have completely disowned the responsibility to complete the ordered transaction.You will never get your product delivered from a prepaid payment. Total cheating s***ts
mamta.g.123

Jan 28, 2015

refund pending for 3 months

Twice the case has been registered first under case no. 4527626 and later under case no. 8984262 but refund was not made. I don't know what is stopping you when I have provided confirmation in the form of scanned copy of invoice. Its quite obvious that I would not have received the product without paying the amount printed on invoice.

This attitude only shows that you people are least bothered about customer care. You only want money from customer
mamta.g.123

Jan 21, 2015

refund pending

I had registered a case regarding wrong billing of a product deliveI have registered a complaint with your Customer Care regarding wrong collection of bill. Let me remind you that When I booked the order with order no.208131992 the billed amount came to be Rs.209 but when the order was delivered at my place the invoice sent with the order was of Rs.876 and payment made was Rs.880. red to my address.
The case no is 4527626 registered on 30th Oct 2014.
Kary.t

Dec 26, 2014

Delivery

I love fabfurnish. You guys are just exaggerating and I'm sure most of these comments are fake.
jyotirawat

Dec 25, 2014

Delivery not effected

I had ordered a Futton from Fab Furnish Order No 204434872 on 14 Dec 14. However even after having been assured delivery within 7 days, the delivery has not been made till date (25 Dec 14) for this totally paid for item.
The executive at Fab Furnish have forwarded the mobile number of the local courier service SAFE EXPRESS at visakhapatnam. The courier service has been unresponsive to the requests for clarity in delivery schedule. As a result of the delay I have had to cancel my holiday plans repeatedly.
The abysmally poor customer service of Fab Furnish has really let me down and I sincerely advice people to reconsider making purchases from their website
jyoti
mspradeep

Dec 2, 2014

DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE

[CASE:5206259] Regarding your query against order 202913122

THIS HAS REFERENCE TO THE DISCUSSION I HAD WITH MS. SAMYA KHAN, YOUR EXECUTIVE, WITH REFERENCE TO THE PICK UP OF THE DEFECTIVE TABLE FROM MY RESIDENCE AND REFUND OF MY AMOUNT.

AT THE OUTSET I WANT TO POINT OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN DELIVERED A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT - COFFEE TABLE. WITHIN A PERIOD OF 10 DAYS, I HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PLY COMING OFF FROM THE CORNERS OF THE TABLE. A REPRESENTATIVE WAS DEPUTED, WHO DID SOME MINOR REPAIRS.

HOWEVER, I WAS INFORMED BY MS. SAMYA KHAN THAT THE COMPANY WILL ISSUE A CREDIT VOUCHER AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE A POLICY OF REFUND OF THE PRICE. I HAVE SURFED THE WEBSITE OF THE COMPANY. HOWEVER, WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO IDENTIFY ANY FURNITURE TO OUR LIKING AND HENCE, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THE CREDIT NOTE OR TO BOOK ANY NEW FURNITURE FROM THE WEBSITE OF FABFURNISH.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN PICKED UP FROM MY RESIDENCE TODAY.

I HAVE REQUESTED TO ARRANGE TO REFUND MY ENTIRE AMOUNT.

HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY.

I AM ONCE AGAIN REQUESTING THE COMPANY TO REFUND MY ENTIRE AMOUNT.

EXPECTING AN URGENT RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL PLEASE.

REGARDS,

M.S. PRADEEP

MOBILE - 7506078839
sudf1871

Nov 21, 2014

FabFurnish - Fraud company and never delivers product

I ordered an airpot flash for 1200Rs and its been 25days and they never delivered the product. Worst online company ever. Never buy from this guys.. Its a fraud company and many of my friends also faced the same. Never had such worst experience ever in online shopping. All companies, replace product or really tell us what's happening and have full visibility.

These guys are fake and just take money behind webpage with no delivery. Their own courier is full cheat and they themselves wrote that customer didn't want the product without even consulting (no call or message). Worst shopping ever. Must report this website as spam to all popular DNS and block their site forever.
nc_naveen

Oct 29, 2014

Zero Customer Empathy & Pathetic Response

As a customer, we are on their mercy. More than 2 weeks, I am still praying to offer me support. So easy for them to term any problem with the product as the usage issue.

Mistake of my life time to have bought a Fab Furnish product.

Never ever get into their trap - not even for the items put on sale by them as inherently they are selling defective products. So your feeling of buying a product at a good price will soon disappear when the product gives way and no one from Fab furnish listens.

Its really surprise, organisations with no customer empathy survive in India so well and dare to spend millions in advertisements. They'll do much more business if they somehow learn customer empathy.
Shariq Hoda

Oct 26, 2014

Abnormal delay and pathetic customer care

I had ordered 4 bar stools on Sept 27, 2014 (Order No. 209644162). Despite repeated emails and followup the product is yet to be delivered to me. Fabfurnish had forwarded a tracking ID 54722440183 some days which is invalid. I doubt whether they have even dispatched the product because any product sent through Bluedart on Oct 20, 2014 would have been surely delivered in Mumbai by now. Its close to one month now, well beyond the stipulated time limit of 17-21 days for delivery stated at the time of purchase. I have requested them to cancel the order and refund me the amount paid as advance along with market rate of interest for one month immediately. I do not need the product now since its too late and this was my first and last dealing with Fabfurnish. I intend to pursue the matter with higher authorities, including action against the company in consumer rights forum. Please be cautious in your dealings with Fabfurnish.
mohita27

Sep 20, 2014

horrible product quality

horrible quality
I ordered a collapsible wardrobe from fabfurnish last year. Not only the manual to construct the wardrobe was crappy, but it could not even stand still and was always incline at an angle. To add to my horror, after just seven or eight months, the entire cloth of the wardrobe starting tearing away and is of no use now. I regret spending around 3000 rupees on this crappy quality wardrobe. I have much better experiences from flipkard and amazon as they are reliable.

Another thing that i bought from fabfurnish was a shoe rack worth rupees 500 or so. It is a complete waste of money as its rods does not fit in the main frame. What looks good on fabfurnish website are actually very poor quality items. I will never buy in future any furniture or other item from here. Fake quality products. I will also write to consumer court.

My id is mohita27@gmail.com
jaano

Jul 29, 2014

Delayed deliveries

I had ordered a gift item for my friend on 25th of july
my id is jaanokd@yahoo.in
order no is 205646342
order is prepaid. Its been 5 days , and they have not shifted it yet.
The gift was for the particular date and has to reach before 1st of august, still the pathetic customer care system , cant assure me the same.
Doesnt respond to mails neither do take any actions if called.
On the same day I had ordered items from Flipkart, homeshop18, firstcry, shopclues and Indiatimes.com, And I received them withing 2-3 days.
I am regretting my purchase from this site..

Hope you hear it now guys
priprabhu

Jul 29, 2014

Be careful --What you see is not what you get .

If you have a flair for wooden items , I would say you need to be away from Fabfurnish . I don't think they have any items that are new . They put bits and pieces together .

I had ordered these products

Timber Art Fancy 3 Pcs Wooden Serving Tray Set With Brass Work--- 1 tray broken ,can make out that someone has just put some gum to fix it around and still it broke in the transit.

Wood Carvers Wooden Lotus Shape Coaster Set With White Inlay Work--- Ordered piece is totally different from the one on web .
Parts were assembled and sent .

Be careful --What you see is not what you get .
giri79

Jul 8, 2014

Not Delivered Prodcut & Not Communication Properley

I was Purchased Wall Clock On Fab Furnish .Com Dated 12/Jun/2014 After Given payment his executive communicate your order delivered Maximum 15 to 18 Days ,After 20 Days Contacted Customer Care his said 2-3 Days your order is deliverded,But Not Revived 5 Days Again Connect Customer Care excucutive Reply your order is delivered Next 7 Seven Days ,After 7 Days Contact As Same Ans Repeat is Not Communicate Properly Given fake or False Answer Continually Am irritate For This service & Cancel This Order Pls Do Not Buy On This Site 919850400959
surbhikhurana

Jun 10, 2014

pathetic product ,faulty product

Hi all
fab furnish is only pathetic website i ever seen in my life , they are never on time on top of that you wont receive the product which you order it. and than you have keep on calling them again and again and then you receive faulty product after that you wont have time for again starting this process to call them and keep on waiting for you product it dose happen to me please dont waste your time and money on them worst website

Billdesk - balance deduction from account but not reflected
    I was made payment on sbi credit card through paynet sbi...
    mobile number - abusive calls
    i am reciving calls from +2819841 and te guy is using...
    IK-CBSSBI - UNKNOWN MESSAGE
    i received message--> THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH STATE...
    CPM Systems Pvt Ltd - Cheater company
    This company is total cheat
    199411 - AMOUNT WAS DEBITED BUT TATKAL TICKET NOT GENERATED
    Dear Sir, On 29th Aug, 2015 at 11AM I have booked a...
    Stepwheel Outsourcing Private Limited - STEPWHEEL OUTSOURCING
    DEAR DEEPTI, WHY IT SHOULD HAVE POSTED BY MR.RAJEEV...
    First flight courier - not delivered
    Hi, I had sent my courier from Pune(Jejuri) to Banglore...
    0124 2572771 not working - 0124 2572771 Phone and internet out of order
    My bsnl no 0124 2572771 in susant lok 1 c block Is not...
    help---uidai.gov.in - I HAVE CHANGED MY PHONE NUMBER
    BHARGAVA REDDY KN S/O NAGARAJA ADDRESS:...