Fabfurnish.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fabfurnish.com

aekta

Nov 27, 2016

Not refunding my money

CASE:5891675
Under order No.305775886; I requested refund of amount paid towards a two seater sofa, selected my mistake.
The request was placed immediately after the payment was made via my credit card.

However the next day I received a canned response from fabfurnish furniture and lighting products are strictly refrained from cancelling.

I requested them again on the same email to share the time they passed the order to their vendor, cause if my request was placed before their team acted on it; they should consider refund as an exception.

I also requested them to convert the amount to credit points, so that I can choose any other products from their portal itself of the same value.
However their team refused to share details of the time they acted on my order. Also they are saying to select any other product under the same brand. But unfortunately they themselves haven't checked their portal, that their are no other products available of the same brand.

The customer care team is not at all responsive to the complaint; and their is complete lack of transparency and understanding.
Rohit Banerjee

Oct 30, 2016

refund Pending

This is in reference to order (no. 309969286) for Cortina Dark Brown And Cream Premium Curtain, Door Curtain (CO939DE13KBMINDFUR-306771).
I have received the order and found that one of the curtain has a wrong design / incorrectly stitched. Please refer the image attached.

In the image you can clearly see the design flaw in one of the curtain. Also the stitching is not clean on other curtain as we can see the thread appearing.

Moreover, now it seems that Fab Furnish is using a vendor to deliver the things. The vendor was not polite, did not had the transaction Kiosk with him. And also the vendor did not return any change or bother to take my signature.

Kindly replace the faulty curtain asap as this is the first time I am having such a horrible experience with FF.

Looking forward for an early response.

Rohit
Rohit Banerjee

Oct 30, 2016

Incorrect stiching / wrong shipment

Looking forward for an early response.

Rohit
Anyapurba

Oct 17, 2016

FAB FURNISH FRAUD!!

I had placed an order with Fab Furnish on 20.08.16 for “In Houz Murlin King Bed Teak (IN672FU48JNNINDFUR-382576), Order Number 303816196. The payment for the same was made with my debit card as this product was not available for COD. The estimated delivery time as promised by them was 40-46 business days.

I had requested them on 20.09.2016 for the delivery to be made after 16.10.2016 to which they agreed. Then I received a mail from them on 06.10.2016 mentioning that the product will be dispatched from their end on 14.10.16 and it will take 10 working days to reach the desired delivery address in Mumbai.

I called them up today, 17.10.2016 and the product has still not been dispatched from their end; neither have they bothered to inform about this delay. The customer service people have no knowledge of what is happening to the shipment or by when it will be dispatched. A customer representative named PRIYANKA – ID 111, hung up on me as I insisted on being informed of the reason for delay. She very nastily mentioned that she cannot help me with my problem nor can she escalate the call to a Supervisor as there was no one on the floor or they were busy.

I called back again to check and another lady named MANISHA BHARTI picked up the call and informed me that the product has not been dispatched and she has no update on the status or when it is going to be sent. When I asked her to cancel my order and refund the money she informed that it will not be possible. That’s when I told her that I will pursue the issue and report the crime in the necessary department.

She called back in 10 minutes saying that she will cancel the order. When asked about the refund she mentioned that it will be transferred in 4-5 working days. Insisting on being given a date, she initially refused and then gave a vague date of 27.10.2016 which is way past 4-5 working days and gave a reason that transferring money takes that long. Now I don’t know where this stand.
These people are ardent cheaters and liars. They are holding on to the money, not providing the product nor are they refunding. This is a sheer case of cheating and I am going to take this up with highest authority that is available. No company has the right to play around with their customers. And after reading all the complaints I feel that we all need to come together and bring such fraudsters to justice. These guys are criminals.

I am attaching herewith all the email exchanged with them.
Muke1

Aug 4, 2016

Horrible after sales service

Buy from any store but certainly not from Fabfurnish. They are big cheats and have no concern for customers once you complete payment. I had a horrible experience with their after sales service and I have come across thousands of compaints against them. I warn everyone not to buy from Fabfurnish and do some research online. You will see a good review written about this bed with name hausLife streak king storage Honey on their website. It is a fake review put by vendor himself. This bed has a design issue and once you use it for 2 months, the head panel will separate from its joint on both side. Fabfurnish will not bother about your problem . So be cautious of these cheats!
sasishu

Jul 26, 2016

HORRIBLE FAB FURNISH

PLEASE DO NOT order from Fab Furnish. I regret the day I ordered some office chairs from them. First of all, it took them 7days to deliver the first order which turned out to be completely defective. My complaint was not answered at all for the next 3days except the usual automated response. The second order of chairs that were delivered were even worse. Supposed to be new chairs, they had black stains and scratches all over. After repeated complaints, they sent me a "technician" ( an ordinary carpenter) who, on inspection said that they had misled many people similarly. Now, I am forced to run around these people who hide behind telephones. They are not willing to refund my money despite bad business where other companies like GOZEFO had no problem refunding the money when they realized that they had delivered a bad product within 24hrs. Everything was sorted out in less than 24hrs with GOZEFO whereas even after 2 weeks, I am sitting in my new office with defective chairs and old, beaten up, dirty chairs, thanks to the INEFFICIENCY of companies like Fab Furnish. PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR this like me. Do not go by the pictures you see since the products that will be delivered can easily be very very different from what you see and after that, you will be running around in circles, trying to get a replacement or try to get a refund.
nagarjuna_a

Jul 20, 2016

Product not delivered - FabFurnish

Order No: 308881996
I never see an ecommerce vendor like you. They dont even take the responsibility of the updating the status even after many customer complaints through phone or site. I ordered the product on 12th June which needs to be delivered within 23 days, still it hasn't delivered. Theyalways give the same status whenever I called you i.e. 2 weeks back or even today, the product has been delivered. How many days it will to deliver the product anywhere across the India.

Let me know what to do now to get my product to be delivered, neither you dont refund money nor you deliver the product. How many times do I need to call theircustomer support to get the status or to raise complaint with no use. Theyare cheating the customers.

Nagarjuna

I strongly suggest people not to buy any thing from these people. These people will test our patience with their service and the customer support service is horrible
sameer mulani

Jul 20, 2016

Coffee table delivered without Glass

I purchased a Houz Rennita coffe table from fab furnish I got the deliver of coffee table without the glass. When I called them they said they will deliver the glass immediately. Story does not end here the a carpenter is scheduled to visit my home and he asks me where is the glass I am here to fit the glass. After explaining him the issue he calls his office and then he gives me a option that he will buy the glass from local market and for it. When I called fab furnish and ask them about the quality of the glass they assure me that they will provide good quality glass. It's been a week now no one has either called or delivered the glass.. The coffee table is lying like a piece of wood .. No use ... I don't know when they will rectify this problem. They have got complete payment of the product so they are now least bothered. I am been chasing fab furnish. I feel cheated ... And stuck now .. Be careful while dealing with such unprofessional people that's the only advice I can give
uttamr84

Jun 2, 2016

Worst service

I purchased A Kichen Cabintet from Fabfurnish(Order ID: 202584946) which is Oven Cabintet.

After 6 months I found that Oven base is bending(issue 1). I reported the issue to them they send the technician and they offered the refund. I have opted for fix they denied. And I cannot return it immediatly. Then they said you can raise a complaint whenever you want to return(They didn't specify any time)

After 5 months means after 11 months we are unable to use it completely(Case ID:7388493). Initailly they said vendor is denying the return so we will fix it. I asked them when I opted for fix when you are providing refund you said we cant because parts are not available and how you are able to fix that now. Then they said instead of answering question they said we have taken the decission that is final.

Next day I have reported So many issues the door is not closing(issue 2), The cabinte is horizontally bysecting(5), the back cover is blowing like ballon(4) and the crockeery rack base which is above also bending(3). I haven't shared the pictures also because I don't want to touch the product and unable to take clear pics

They said we will send the technician to fix it. I have asked what if you are unable to fix. Initally they said its end of warranty(in 12 th month). I said Yes its end of warranty but not out of warranty & where you have mentioned you will not honor any end of warranty reuests.

Then they came up with the justification stating When initially reported its manufacturing Defect now its usage defect. I think these people will buy the products and keep it as it is to observe for Manufacturing defects till completion of the warranty.

Then the other funny part when I have asked about other issues then they said we will try to fix if not we cant do anything because these are caused by erlier manufacturing defect.

What an intelligent support executgives I think if samsung, Dell hires them they can save a lot.

These people will say because of volatage fluctuation 0f 1volt your display gone bad or board gone bad.

I am wondering how they are cheating customers, & treating customers are idiots. They haven't seen the pics nor the technition observed the product and they are saying all other issues are because of earlier defect.

When I am watching old movies I wondered is der any people in the real world like this when technician removes mud, small chips under car tyres when engine is not starting.

Still I am so much irritated how the back cover is related to base where its started from down to top. How the second shelf is related oven base. I think they are using the buildings built up with playing cards.

Better stay away from these cheap company. You will get better support when you are bying from local retailer and in good price also.

(Don't care about fab furnish reply here they will say we are looking into your issue returns department will get back to you)

Worst service

manish.srinivasan

Oct 27, 2015

Fraud products and fraud return policy

Customer support is bad. Return policy is pathetic. Damaged parts delivered. Parts missing from shipment. And customer support expects us to wait for resolution. Bed is installed partially occupying space and then the support team tells we can't do anything, you have to wait.

They tell 100% solid wood but send us 60% MDL (particle board). Charging for wood and sending particle board material

Plyboard damaged
Right Drawer misaligned
Top centre beam damaged
Bottom centre beam missing
Pathetic ply (actually it is not a ply) board quality
Pathetic finishing all across the bed. Sharp edges exist

Everytime they call and say we will call you back in 24 hours but the issue stands where it is
Truptiramesh

Sep 24, 2015

Oder still not received even after 1 month

it is ref to order # 203611726, placed the order on Aug 25th 2015 and I have still not received the delivery. When I call them up they have no clue what is happening and say they will call back. Even after repeated follow-up its the same horrible response.
"WHEN FABFURNISH CANT EVEN DELIVER THE ORDER TIME AS COMMITTED TO THE CUSTOMERS, WHY DO YOU EVEN RUN THE BUSINESS."
Please do not buy any products from them, even if they give 100% discount, its not that worth. Be careful about your transactions with them!!!!!! Fraud people....
Sam1590

Sep 10, 2015

Fraud Fabfurnish

Never purchase Fabfurnish products and repent later, They have the worst service and delivery also the products are not original. I purchased a Double cot and to my surprise the product which I received was not made of wood but was made of saw dust particles. Just beware these people are frauds as now there is a crack in my Bed but the Service team is not responding. Worst product and service. Never go for Fabfurnish instead just spend sometime and go to a nearby shop and purchase at least you get a genuine one.
SuyB

Aug 17, 2015

FAKE

Ref: Order # 203481246 (re-order # 203948926).

Let me start with the latest situation. The product is a third party vendor product and hence are ordered only when someone places order for the same with FABFURNISH.COM (FF). Keep this in mind; now last friday Aug 14, when i expected the re-ordered product delivery, on MY FOLLOW UP was informed; product did not pass QA and hence once again cannot be delivered today. But if i agree can be delivered on Aug 17. Aug 15th national holiday and Aug 16 Sunday, surprised I asked how you can get another replacement so soon? and was told another customer ordered the same product and they can convince him to wait. Wow really who will agree to something like this when the initial delivery time is 25-30 business days. So please beware of games FF can play. They have money from at least 2 orders and neither full filled. What is way to make money.

Going back at 10:30 AM, Aug 14th I was told to expect a call with update on delivery status within 3 hours. After a follow up at 12:30 PM call received at 4:30 PM. All that they wanted to do is get update from their warehouse. Really 6 hours is needed to just get an update?? My guess FF team spent time thinking of what should be the new excuse.

From the time I have placed the order – all follow ups are done by me; there is no update on FF website except “in Progress’. No calls to me even when my order was delayed nor when it was past due date. On me calling them to check on the status; reason given for delay was product did not pass QA inspection, need to wait for new one. I would have thought 25-30 business days delivery would have been taken this case into account.

Moving on; finally after a delay of 2 weeks the product delivered was DEFECTIVE. How did this pass QA inspection? Moreover the product is left half assembled in my house making the room un usable. Again no call from customer care even after being informed by the assembler of the issue. I had to call and was asked to send pictures? Really should I be doing this?

After I sent the pictures; next day received call from FF; replacement order has been placed and delivery is confirmed for Aug 8. No news again on Aug 8. No calls. I called on Aug 10 and reached from what I am told the senior most escalation point Keerti Thakur and she ‘assured’ delivery by Aug 14. What I requested is to keep me posted on the progress. But again no call.

Aug 13th my wife followed up and was told delivery will happen today. Going by our previous expieriences we decided to call on Aug 14 to re confirm. And wow at 10:30 there was not status available.. rest of this is already mentioned above.

ALL BEWARE OF FABFURNISH.COM. FAKE FAKE FAKE. ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
VShenai

Jul 25, 2015

Order not delivered. Refund not honoured

I had ordered Disney Cars Multibin Storage with the order number 208466846 on 13th June 2015 and till date I have not received the delivery. I then initiated the refund after a month of wait and I still haven't got the clarity when I will receive my refund of approx 4200 Rs. Now when I check my order status it says delivered !

This is not my first experience (bad) with them but persisted since I thought they had addressed the supply chain issues.

The question is why is my refund not immediate when they cannot honour my delivery. They cite the product has to be returned to the warehouse. Is it my problem that they have issues with their courier service ?

When you can't honour what you promised why are you in this business. My last shopping order with them probably. Will I tell folks around probably unless this is resolved in the next couple of days.

Whoever is listening. Bad customer service = no future in this cut throat e commerce business
komal bandekar

Jul 18, 2015

assembly not done

The product was delivered on 10th july 2015 . There have been around 12-15 calls including emails , but all the expected assembly time given is unrealistic . They say they will call back , but its a lie . I am thinking of filing a case under the cyber crime cell as well as the consumer court .

They say they wont accept the return , when it is truly their own fault . I will ask for a refund as well as claim Rs 25 k damages .

komal bandekar
mechanil18

Jul 3, 2015

FABFURNISH FOOLISH CUSTOMER SUPPORT

FAB FURNISH SHOULD CHANGE THERE NAME TO FOOLISH SERVICE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT BUT THEY HAVE NO MATERIAL IN STOCK. THEY WILL KEEP MAKING YOU FOOLISH BY THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

I ORDERED A BED, THEY SAID WE WILL DELIVER IT WITHIN 5-9 DAYS. ON 3RD DAY THERE FABONE SO CALLED FAKED ONE COURIER PARTNER CALLED ME & SAID WE ARE COMING IN 2 HOURS. BUT, WHEN HE DIDN'T COME FOR NEXT 4 HR AS WELL, I CALLED HIM & SAID " SAHAB APNE NAHI BOLA AANEY K LIYE ISLIYE HUM AYE NAHI'... BIG JOKE.

WELL HE SAID WILL COME TOMORROW DEFINITELY. BUT AGAIN HE DIDN'T. THAT GOES ON FOR NEXT 4 DAYS.

NOW THEY CHANGED THE COURIER FROM FABONE TO SAFEEXPRESS. EVERYDAY I CALL THEM & THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY:

1. You need to wait for sometime and delivery team will call me (NO CALL TILL DATED)
2. We will arrange a call for you and we have put this as a urgent request.

NOW THE BIG SHOCK IS:

THE MATERIAL COMING FROM BHIWANDI, & I STAY IN KALYAN. JUST 40 KM DISTANCE FROM THERE GODOWN. STILL THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT FROM LAST 10 DAYS.

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO ARE FOOLING WITH CUSTOMERS. BUT, BELIEVE ME THAT WON'T LAST LONG. AT LEAST I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF MY KNOWN PURCHASE A SINGLE THING FROM YOU.
aashutoshsengar

Jun 6, 2015

FabFurnish can't fulfill there commitments

Hi, I pruchased Elmwood Bremen L Shape Sofa With Ottoman Coyote Brown from store and my order no. is CP02347 on 24-May-2015. They promised to deliver this on 6-June-2015

There is a history on delivering of this product however, I'll not go there. But on the delivery date i.e. 06-June-2015 nobody has called me. After waiting for some time I called them and get the same pre-defined repeated response from Neha Suryavanshi, Shipra Joshi, Rohit Hazari and Deepak,

1. you need to wait for sometime and delivery team will call me (I didn't get call from them)
2. we will arrange a call for you and have put this as a urgent request
3. you'll get the delivery today but no time was defined, as if I am waiting for them to give delivery and I have no other work to do
4. After waiting long hours I finally requested them to transfer my call to someone senior and that associate is so reluctant not to transfer my call as if I am going to fired him out.

Finally he transferred my call to Priyanka Vaid and she again told me that she will arrange a call (she has read the same fabfurnish law book)

Anyway, I didn't get anycall from them. There is no point in saying that I had a worst experience with them after Vodafone. Both have one common thing, they have a useless customer service with no common sense, no analytic thinking.

USELESS!
h1234

Jun 2, 2015

Order cancellation

Dear Sir/ Madam
Placed order # 206941246 of table + chairs (Dining set) having 8 chairs at Fab Furnish showroom at Crown interior , Faridabad thru Mr Kuldip ( fab executive)on 30th May 2015 with assurance of delivery with in 5 - 9 days where in getting discount of Mega sale

Now received a order cancellation mail on 2nd June 15 after confirming order for Dining set having 8 chairs
Never expected such treatment from Organisation like Fab Furnish as first getting a call that Fab furnish can not supply table only chairs will be supplied . later replied we will cancel the order.by Ankit Bhardwaj ( Fab furnish)

Who will take care of customer's time, money & emotions : Do not expect from Fab Furnish management

Above simply depicts that Fab furnish team & management have no mind of customer satisfactions and only want to focus with their sale figures & benefits.

Hope Fab furnish will respond to customer's voice with positive response

harsh pahwa
AGM
viks84

May 18, 2015

Poor Service

If I could time travel to the past I would probably stop myself from placing an order at fabfurnish. Comedy of errors so far in my order.

1) Been a month and not yet received my king bed frame (order # 201477832) The only answer I get from them regarding this is the bed will be shipped in 24-48 hours. THe customer care representative is preaching patience on the call

2) Took a day off from work to receive my queen frame (order # 205747732) Waited three hours after getting a call from the delivery guy. When I return the call they said the queen bed frame was loaded into another truck and it wont be delivered that day!

3) Received the queen bed frame but the assembly guy had apparently taken off because it was after 5pm ( the delivery was made at 7pm)

4) Today they delivered the supposedly queen bed (order # 205747732) the dimensions were that of double bed!!! No response on what the next steps are.

5) Finally got to schedule the assembly of my queen bed frame (order # 205747732) and guess what....you are right it is damaged! Will get to know what is happening in 24-48 hours. I am sure I am not going to like the answer!

Favourite quote of fab furnish "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours" I wish the customer service center people were slightly smarter than dumb to answer my questions with answers other than "i deeply apologize" or "we will get back to you in 24-48 hours"

My journey is not over and I am sure there is more pain to live through but in the meantime as a good Samaritan I warn you my friends... what the heck I warn my enemies as well... NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM FABFURNISH.COM
mukta s

May 18, 2015

fab furnish - never use this website

I ordered a double bed from fab furnish on 2nd April 2015.
They said delivery within 17-22 "business" days.

For 28 days I kept calling them and sending mails to them and they kept saying your order is in "Process".. I dunno what kind of process, one needs to do for 20 days after an order is made.
After 28days, I got a mail saying my order has been dispatched from near mumbai and will take another 10days to reach bangalore.
when I questioned what was happening for 28days, I did not get any response from fab furnish, neither in mail nor on phone.

Today, more than 48 days later, I donno what is happening to my order. Still waiting for the delivery...
After continuos followup they say "Business days" means working days, so it seems 17-22 working days means actually, 13-22nd may, 2015.

I tried to cancel the order while it was "in process" for 20days, but they said that one cannot cancel the order, once it is placed.

Never order anything from this website, the service is horrible and though they say its cheap they in the end add all taxes and delivery charges and the end cost is more.
Nischalg1

May 12, 2015

No delivery no refund from FabFurnish ?

I just noticed that my order is dated 11 April and now it us over a month since I placed the order for plastic chairs via Fabfurnish Order # 204752932. In today's ecommerce industry , 30 days for delivering prefabricated plastic chairs is something unheard of.

If I do not receive the chairs by tomorrow, I would want you to refund my money. Else I will in that case consider this all to be a true fraud and will seek legal recourse. This is just unbelievable and ridiculous. Your customer service does not care to call the ailing customers and you do not have any contact number of your logistics partner who should have been responsible for this delivery ??
rupesh Kumar k

May 5, 2015

asking for change of order placed before delivery

I have a very bad experience with FAKE Furnish,false promises/Lairs and useless customer care ever seen in my life.

I have purchased a Sofa set approx Rs.43000 and coffee table approx Rs 14000 and TV unit --Rs 12000 on 11 April 2015 from Faridabad Store.Total cost approx Rs.70,000

During purchase they asked me you can choose any product reflecting on FAke furnish web site.

Since the dimensions of Sofa is not fit in my living room and product is not yet deliver at my address I am asking them to change the product cause its dimensions are blocking my door entry.

I have requesting them to replace it with Home town product for which I am ready to pay the difference amount.I haven't done home work on site the Elm wood,Home town are diffenet companies.Earlier they agreed provide me home town sofa,but later on they denied.

I dont know how to dealt with kind of people.
itsmithunrao

Apr 18, 2015

Tired waiting for assembly

Its regarding order number : 204438632; it was supposed to reach on 13 but reached on 15 of this month. Now the issue is regarding the assembly. I been waiting all day long for last 3 days as i was said guys would arrive who would assemble the bed. i was said om 15 april that it would be done in 48 hours. Now its already 4 days. At least if a proper time was given, i would have waited. Please make sure the assemble happens ASAP.
Parthiban Tamil

Feb 23, 2015

No 1 frauds in online market

I had ordered a Hometown Swirl Single Bed With Box Storage Walnut from Fab Furnish Order No 208194852 on 25 Jan 15. However even after having been assured delivery within 17days, the delivery has not been made till date (24 feb 15) for this totally paid for item.
Despite repeated reminders to the customer care there has been a very poor response from Fab Furnish which appear to have completely disowned the responsibility to complete the ordered transaction.You will never get your product delivered from a prepaid payment. Total cheating s***ts
mamta.g.123

Jan 28, 2015

refund pending for 3 months

Twice the case has been registered first under case no. 4527626 and later under case no. 8984262 but refund was not made. I don't know what is stopping you when I have provided confirmation in the form of scanned copy of invoice. Its quite obvious that I would not have received the product without paying the amount printed on invoice.

This attitude only shows that you people are least bothered about customer care. You only want money from customer

Bank of Baroda - obi go
    Airtel Money - Brock
    Reliance Jio - REDEEMED code bar
    Team Jio I have get jio code bar generated but after...
    Voonik - halal HD
    the hindu tamil daily - SUBSCRIPTION Received but NO PAPER Supply-Reg
    Subscribed for "The Hindu" Tamil daily during...
    monika - Server problemes during paper -1 paper -2 of ssc cgl tier...
    Respected sir, My name is Monika and my ssc cgl 2016...
    Tikona broadband - Compelled to pay extra bill by Legal Notice.
    Sir, I took tikona broadband connection in Dec 2015. My...
    paytm - +_8