Fabfurnish.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Fabfurnish.com

Grievances

Apr 10, 2014

Low Quality Furnite/ Pathetic customer care

After my pathetic experience with Fab furnish I would like to warm every consumer about this company and the quality of their products.

We bought a Queen size cot from them, which after multiple follow up from our end got delivered. First the measurements were incorrect. We re-sized our mattress after we couldn't get any resolution from Fab Furnish for over a month. We continued to use the cot. But the planks are of extreme low quality and make horrible sounds. The hinges and screws do not fit properly and the central leg is shaky... All this within 5 months of purchase.

My request for refund has not been even forwarded to anyone. I get to speak only to a call center executive who thinks she runs the company and she is not keen to resolve the problem. Their website offer no place to complain, neither does their FB page. When i submitted an FB post on my page regarding my issues, I got a response on FB saying the problem is resolved without even sending anyone to check upon it....! This was a shameless behavior from Fab Furnish team.
bhavesh_patel

Mar 20, 2014

Product faulty and not delivered on time

This guys suck in the true sense of the word..... i had ordered for a recliner sofa set and it was promised to be delivered in 12-15 days. The single recliner set was delivered in 7 days but to my surprise was torn at 2 to 3 places.... when i called the customer service, they confirmed that there was no quality check performed and that they would refurbish and send it back to me.

I ended up paying the full amount for a so called new refurnished product.

It is 30 days and I am yet to receive the delivery of the remaining 2+ 1 recliner set.... I am now chasing customer service to cancel the order and they tell me that there is no such process of cancellation which is nowhere mentioned on their website......

I urge all of you to liaison with me and form a group so that we can pursue legal action against this cheaters. I can be reached at 09620752222 or you can mail me at bhavesh.bhavya@gmail.com
saurabh22khot

Feb 2, 2014

Fab Home Modus Sofa Bed is a FAKE

Cant get any worst experience than this. The Fab Home modus double futon sofa bed is a complete fake item listed on the site. The images on the website DO NOT match AT ALL what is delivered. The wood is rusty and has begin to develop cracks on the joints. When I complained to the customer care, they say that it is normal to get wear and tear. Bullshit. We have hardly used it 6-7 times in the last two months and the joints are so weak that even a carpentar gave up saying it wont be possible to fix it. Wood is of some MDF third grade quality that is cant be even fixed.

Fabfurnish is selling third grade items. Why are you listing warranty on your website when you cant give any service.
tasmiyashaikh32

Jan 26, 2014

No quality check on products

I have ordered furniture from fab furnish . I really must say that quality of service is horrible. my cousin to whom I have gifted on their occasion felt very bad due to scratches on product….and when I saw that scratches on product felt very shy . I called up customer care , and explained about product of what they have provided and the scratches on product. I am sure there was no quality check on products . I hate fab furnish from that point of time , They also not responding on our complaint .
sushmita1991

Jan 21, 2014

Fabfurnish Delivered bad quality material

I ordered a collapsible wardrobe and it was so cheap quality that it broke as soon as it was assembled.And now they aren't returning my money back. Please help.
itssudhi

Jan 19, 2014

fraudulent site fabfurnish

fabfurnish.com is such a stupid site..... according to me its a fraudulent site...waste product.. i bought a collapsible wardrobe in which the assembling parts are very very low quality... its totally an irritating stuff.....they are only show off site they put attractive photograph's of products...... not even one month its was standing it is a total waste product waste please dont ever buy this product this site should be banned that this is the one good thing govt should do.....THEY ARE CHEATERS
gagan970

Oct 31, 2013

Low quality Product, No Refund, Late Process of handelling

I requested for a Futon which was delivered at my place but quality and finish was the poorest you could have. I requested for Refund - which was denied.

On persual, I was offered a voucher for the cost-( less than the one I had spent), and with a ONE TIME BOUND USAGE clause. "No additional discount coupon can be used on re-order" clause and My previous Discount on Futon having been ruled out too.

Also the whole amount of voucher is supposed to be used in single order.... which is a high amount and I do not trust wooden furniture from them. No responsible person is made to speak to me as well.

I am seeking legal advice on the issue now, and seek my refund as well as cost for harrassment and delay as well.

Gagan
mihirabnave

Oct 29, 2013

about sending promotional offers on my cell phone

since i registered my number to your website for an order i purchased, ur company has been messaging me offers almost daily about something or the other. i don't want any of that promotion on my number. plz stop that asap
my number is-9028706984
Ritesh R Challagali

Jul 31, 2013

Futon Sofa Bed - Product Not the same as shown online on the site

I would like to inform all people that you please be careful when you are Buying products from Fabfurnish.com as i just ordered a Futon Sofa Bed after like waiting for it for almost 2 months and what they had mentioned on the site while i confirmed and brought the product is that it is, Solid Wood ( Rubber Wood) and is Beige in colour . Well when the product came it is not at all rubber wood and nat even by fas close to Beige colour . As i have used rubber wood products and know how their natural finish and texture is also to top it they have send me a product made out GOD knows of what wood and it is painted with cream color paint to hide it natural elements.

When i complained to the fab furnish people they said we dont have a return policy and also that they have delivered what they have mentiond on the site , after arguing and fighting with the customer service when after some days their senior official called and said we cannot replace or refund, to which i said then why do you mention things online, after reading which only we select the product and buy . While the customer service should be able to help u if there are any complains.

So ultimately i have paid for something which is no where close to what was mentoned and what i received is pure cheating in the form that the material specification is totally different.

And now Fab furnish even refuses to respond and says it just cant do anything _ 9833085524
qwerty654789

May 30, 2013

reg fabfurnish product

i jus ordered a wall clock named klok butterfly wall clock...it is the worst clock i have ever seen and will never advise anyone..it is just a piece of **.... it is completely different frm what it looks in the internet
never buy any product from this website
they are just cheaters
nehashenoy

Apr 18, 2013

So pricey

i saw a bean bag cover on fabfurnish and it's so pricey...i'm getting the same bean bag with bean refills on www.mebelkart.com at a much cheaper price
Sneha Sethi

Apr 8, 2013

No return no refund for low quality used product

Fab Furnish is such a pathetic and hopeless site to shop anything. I bought this buddy Shoe Rack which was the biggest mistake which was for 1722. The product is horrible , in a bad condition as if used and of a very cheap quality, the days I received the product the same day only I called them to return the product and return the money in form of a coupon or credit note so that I would buy some other thing from the site but these Fab Furnish Customer care first committed that the product will be returned in a short time and I will get a call regarding it. But when I finally got a call after 3 days they refused to return the product as they do not return Furniture, I agree if the furniture is of heavy weight there is a problem returning that but I have weighed this product and it is not even 1 Kg because all the parts are made of cloth and plastic. So I am not justified with their nonsense customer care talks. If they do not return this product I will take this case further. Now I do not want my money back in form of a credit note or coupon I want my full money in cash.My order no is 200188572. If your team can help me regarding this it will be kind of you.
ravisundar

Apr 4, 2013

service

I am very happy to read so many issues with fabfurnish
I was going to buy something from them, but now I have decided they cant be trusted

Apr 3, 2013

very bad quality product and refusing refund

I placed an order on fabfurnish for a shoe rack and laundry bag order 200323192 18 days ago. the laundry bag was 1099 incl shipping. When it arrived, it was defective and very poor quality. i emailed fabfurnish cust care for return and clearly mentioned refund no replacement. they pick upitem and sendreplacement which irefused at he time of delivery. to date 18 emails and at least 10 calls. everytime a new person calls and assures that action mind you not refund will take place in 24 hrs.now its been couple of weeks. no refund. i in fact want full refund backto card. Also, the show rack received is not good quality. paid 9900 looks cheaply made. I would advise anybody to stay away from this so called furniture store. HATE FABFURNISH. Soon posts will follow on my twitter and facebook.
sunita gandham

Jan 21, 2013

Horrible Experience with Fab Furnish

Dear Sapna,

I would like place it on records the following

1) We placed an order (Order No: 200096171) dated 12/12/12 for Habitat Diamond Bar Cabinet.
2) There was a sale on 12/12/12 mentioning 20% discount on purchase of all furniture's based on this we ordered the above item.
3) We paid Rs.15,000 as a part payment for the booking.
4) We have been continuously following up for the delivery of this item which was supposed to be delivered on Dec 28th - 2012 and also on 20% discounted price for which we have responses that they will work on it and come back. Till today there is no reply on the 20% discount .Hence we are continuously calling up customer service to settle this and take the product but there is no solution which is being provided to us rather forcing us to pay the full amount without any discount as agreed rather we have been given around Rs.1250 coupon against our 20% discount.. we request you to take immediate action on this and support your customer on this & pay back our amount.

Sunita
sridhar_ak

Dec 23, 2012

Pathetic Customer care and dont bother about customer satisfaction

I recently ordered sofa cum bed from www.fabfurnish.com and immediately tried to cancel the order (with in 10 minutes of the order placement) by calling customer care. Surprised to know that there is no cancellations allowed on furniture. Furniture is the main USP of this site and they dont accept cancellations. My order was not even processed, verified by their team by the time i called them. I don't understand any good reason to deny the cancellation as there was no financial loss to them. I even requested them to give me a credit note with the suitable validity for the same so that I can purchase any items in future, but there was no proper response from them. Their attitude shows that they are not bothered about the customer and only bothered about money. As most of the customers dont check the policies in details before buying they would like to take the advantage of those, hence i would suggest every one to check the cancellation and refund policies clearly. I shop on most of the websites and never faced this kind of bad experience. I had gone ahead and ordered by seeing easy returns on front page without bothered to go in details. So please dont put yourself in this kind of situation and avoid shopping with Fabfurnish.com.
shdeepak

Dec 3, 2012

Not refunding my money back for their faulty and low quality product

I really must say that www.FabFurnish.com service is horrible. I called up customer care on 17th Nov, and explained the damage of product.
That time i specifically asked that do i need to do anything else as i will not be available in India for two weeks, they just told that send us picture of the product and we will start the refund process.

After that on 19th Nov i am getting this mail. Now when i am back , and when i tried to ask the reason for this i am getting some irrelevant answer.

Anyways today i called up customer care initially they told me that you need to courier by yourself as there is no pickup facility on your place.I denied to do so then they told they will get back to me but it did not happen.

I called up second time and this time customer care confirmed that i can get pickup as given in this mail i did so and got Aramex Pickup request number : L01F912 .

Pickup time was given between 3:00 - 6:00 PM. But neither i get any call nor anyone came to pickup the product.
I called up again customer care after 6:00 and explained this. Customer care person told me that they will get back to me but that also did not happen.

It was highly unprofessional behavior and service from fab furnish. I really did a mistake by ordering a product from fab furnish . I will not repeat it again. Product is lying with me they can send someone to pick it up according to my convenient timing.

Hope at least now you they show some professional attitude and will refund money at earliest.

Deepak
+919972416490
shdeepak

Dec 1, 2012

Very Unprofessional response and No refund

I really must say that service is horrible. I called up customer care on 17th Nov, and explained the damage of product and there are lot of scratches on product. I am sure there was no quality check on products.

After that on 19th Nov i am getting mail about refund process. Now when i am back , and when i tried to ask the reason for this i am getting some irrelevant answers.

I can not waste now a single minute on this.

It was highly unprofessional behavior and service from fab furnish. I really did a mistake by ordering a product from fab furnish . I will not repeat it again. .

Hope at least now fab furnish will show some professional attitude and will refund money at earliest.

Deepak
+919972416490

Nov 19, 2012

GOODS NOT DELIVERED YET

THANKS FOR YOUR ORDER
Dear ANAND MOHAN,

Ref: Your Order No: 200032825, dated 07th Nov, 2012

Your order is currently being processed and will be delivered within 15 working days. If you have any questions, please reach us at care@fabfurnish.com or call us on +91 124 6733300 (10 AM - 7 PM).
Purchasing Information

Total Amount: Rs. 751.00
Processing charges: Rs. 0.00
Discount / Coupon Value: Rs. - 0.00
Net Order Amount: Rs. 751.00

Please refer to above order.
Rocco towels not delivered yet. The waiting period is 15 days, so it will be delivered only on 22/11/2012. Every time I inquire about order it is being said "towels have gone for quality check". Still waiting for 22nd Nov.

Moral of the story: Go to local market,feel the stuff and then buy.You will get good deals from there too.No use trusting big names sending you beautiful catalogues with software modified photos of products.
Trust only flipkart.

Nov 14, 2012

ORDER NOT RECEIVED

Rocca Dyed Bath Towel Set of Two

Ref: Your Order No: 200032825, dated 07th Nov, 2012

Only cushion cover received till date.Overpriced,could be easily purchased for 150/- at local market, quality is OK.
Towels not received yet.They say its gone for quality check.Quality check for towels for so many days. Rocca not a brand , so quality is again a concern.

Better to shop at a decent market otherwise only Flipkart is an option.

Rating 4.5/10. Result awaited.

Nov 14, 2012

GOODS NOT RECEIVED

Rocca Dyed Bath Towel Set of Two

Ref: Your Order No: 200032825, dated 07th Nov, 2012

Only received cushion covered received till date. Overpriced, could be easily purchased at local market for 150/- but anyway quality is OK. Haven't received towels yet.On continuous reminder they say its undergoing quality check. What quality check for towels.There is no brand named Rocca so quality is again an issue.

Better to buy such things from good market. Only Flipkart is a good site.

Rating for fab furnish 4.5/10.
Result awaited.
Meghana Shankar

Oct 30, 2012

Product not delivered as per shipping address mentioned

Worst Experience and Worst service from the Fab Furnish!!!!!!!!

It is very unfortunate to see the kind of unprofessional-ism from Fab Furnish. We had placed an order for coffee table on 14th Oct and assured delivery date was given as 23rd Oct'12, but was not done as per commitment.

I received a call from courier guys on 25th Oct'12 that the product is ready for deliver but by then i was out of station and expecting then expecting the delivery i has given the cash and keys of my place to my ground floor neighbor to help in product delivery. I had also instructed the same to the courier guys that i am not in town you can collect the money from my neighbor and place the product as per shipping address mentioned which is 2nd Floor
But now i am back in town and was shocked to see product not in place and i understand from my neighbor that the courier guys did not agree to place the product to second floor and they kept the product in first floor and left the place collecting the cash.

Then i called up the customer care yesterday on 29th Oct when i was back and demanded to be shipped my product as per my address they registered the complaint and committed to get rectify their mistake. I did not received any information even after 24hrs then i called up to enquiry then the executive say that now the issue is marked as closed we cannot do anything since you had not informed on the particular day.

I strongly oppose this and never ever recommend or myself do shopping with Fab Furnish as they are very unprofessional in doing things and handling their courier partners and customer.

Very much disappointed. I had not had this kind of experience till date with any online shopping portal i had almost shopped with most of the portal never seen professionalism like this.
sunchand

Sep 16, 2012

Worst online shopping website in India

Don't fall for good looking website, its the only thing which is good about it.
The website might show that they have certain items in stock, but they are not actually.
It seems like they procure it from vendors and ship it once thy receive the order.

Their website doesn't show the status of order, so you can't just go to website and find it whether they have shipped. They are prompt in sending their subscription letters to your email but that it isn't the case for your order. They don't send any email regarding delivery of your order

Only way is to call them up, their fixed response is " Sir please wait for 2 days"

This website is sham don't fall for it
priya_r

Sep 3, 2012

Not refunding my money. Tired of their Customer Care!

Really irritated with FabFurnish and their ridiculous Customer Care!

Placed an order on Aug 13th and they still have no clue when it'll be delivered. I wrote to them asking them to cancel my order. They sent a standard response: "We have escalated your complaint to the concerned department". I have received NO response from them yet. I am still waiting for my refund of 6890 Rupees.

I think this is a FRAUDULENT website. Pls DONT EVER shop on FabFurnish.
lekshmi85p

Aug 6, 2012

Order not completed yet!!!

I had kept an order with fabfurnish (Order #:200057326) on July 4th 2012.The order consisted of 1 piece of Rocca Cotton Chenille Bedside Rug (RO289HA56QEXINFUR-11315) and 2 pieces of Homestory Curtain (HO235HA65MESINFUR-8560). But when the courier reached it had 1 piece of Rocca Cotton Chenille Bedside Rug and only 1 Piece of Homestory Curtain. I had immediately called the customer care and the reply was that they did not have the second piece and hence had sent only 1 piece for the time being and told me that as soon as the new stock would arrive, that they would be sending me the second piece. Its more than 1 month now and I haven't yet received the second piece. I am getting the same answer every time I call the customer service number. This is my first time shopping experience with Fab furnsih and I am really sorry to tell you guys that your service is bad. I would request you to send the second curtain piece as soon as possible, or refund the amount for both the curtain pieces as having one piece is as good as nothing. Hope to have a quick resolution

MSRTC shivneri bus from Pune to Mumbai - Drinking and driving
    We are right now travelling by Bus No 2525 dated 18 March...
    Stray Dogs problem - Stray Dogs PROBLEM
    I want to bring to your kind attention that we are having...
    Vijay Tv - Shivam
    Sir pl telecast shivam serial
    mirik health food P LTD - MIRIK HEALTH FOODS IS NOW FRAUD HEALTH FOODS
    ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPLAINTS ARE TRUE IN ALL SENSE....
    Ibps - Regarding to incorrect dob
    Sir, With due respect i beg to say that I applied online...
    snap deal - Snapdeal not available in kochi
    Not a complaint but I want to buy something urgently from...
    Nokia 2700 C 2 - lost mobile phone
    I have lost my mobile nearby home
    bsnl@hungama.com - deactive hungama subscription
    please deactivate bsnl hungama subcrition...plzzz i dont...
    227060 - refund
    Hi. I was trying to place an order for Dominos pizza...