Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

mohinder1976

Apr 18, 2014

Shipment of items in order OD40416003916 by Flipkart.com

Dear Flipkart Team,

Even I am a routine buyer of your online store and I have never ever returned any material to you store.

But this delivered item is very poor quality and I really sorry to say it was my last purchase from you online store and I will delete this app from my miobile

Mohinder
madha1143

Apr 10, 2014

lenovo u1000l tablet

Dear flipkart, I have buy The lenovo u1000l tablet on 31st march that tab will be nice but IT not working properly that tan was yesterday 10.4.14 swiched off IT can not on.I m replace The product imediatly how to clim my warrenty please help me
nitingupt

Mar 29, 2014

Filpkart Cheaters site

I brought LG Optima L5 E612 On 26 mar 2014 and the next day cell getting hang n switch off automatically .. I want replacement but they reply tht we are sorry .. is this kind of service we want from them first they insure tht we replace the cell in 10 days if any problem occurs .. these r the words they spoke ..before purchase .. and after purchase .. we are sorry .. go to nearset service center .... seriously hated this site no more shop from this ... i spread this msg to all my friends n family dnt buy product from FILPKART ..
Sunil Jain Advocate

Mar 23, 2014

Antivirus Kaspersky 2014

I have purchased online antivirus Kaspersky 2014 @ Rs.365.00 for 1PC 1 year but it is not being proper installed in the system which is Windows XP. I have already registered the complaint on tollfree no.as oreder OD No. 40304056066 but no responce from your side till date. so please replace with the Net Protector 2014.
Thanking You

Sunil Jain Advocate
211, Aravali Apartment
Opp.Rotary Hall, Ajanta Cinema Road
Ratlam MP
balamanians

Mar 21, 2014

karbonn mobile switch off automatically in daily basis (three to four times)

hi flipkart team,

One month before i brought one karbonn mobile (model - K451+), from day one itself am facing many issues with the photo,

the mobile power off automatically - am unable to ON the phone now.

The mobile is switch off daily basis and three to four times.
The mobile phone voice is not clear (while talking)
The mobile unable to reachable in some times (every i have full signal in air tel or Vodafone network)

kindly help us to resolve those issues (the mobile phone is one month old)

Bala
09962055212
soumya.0015

Mar 20, 2014

Unethical service of Flipkart

Flipkart has marked my ID as 'reseller' in its database with the reason that I am purchasing too many items related to the Moto G handset that got launched recently in India.

Whereas the fact is, when the mobile got realesed, i ordered 2 sets for myself and my brother and later I ordered certain accessiories like screen guards and back cover which are very common
to order after a fresh mobile purchase. All orders after delivering the mobile is getting cancelled with an email that "We tried to reach you but could not for some further informations regarding your order". This is also a big lie as I never get any call from them. At this time Flipkart is supposed to give me a minimum of 2500 INR of discount which it is completely cheating from me as they are allowing any order to get processed.

When I called up there customer care, they raised a complaint also with the ID 140317019409 and assuring me that there technical team will reach me. It has been 2 days and I never get a call back.
When I told that I will complain against Flipkart in consumer forum, there reply was instead of complaining order from a separate ID, as if they are not scared of any consumer forum.

I am not sure, what is the right place to raise these concerns and get some constructive resolutions on the same. I have all the details ready like the order ids etc, which I can share whenever required to proceed further in handling the above explained issue.

Soumya
sandhyaraghu

Mar 19, 2014

DONT BUY FLIPKART PRODUCTS

Please Dont buy FLipkart products. They are cheating us with used items. Please dont buy
sandhyaraghu

Mar 19, 2014

Samsung Galaxy Tab

Please dont buy any elcronic items on Flipkart. My sincere reuest to you all. I have faced problem with samsung galaxy tab. They gave a replacement period of 10-15 days and after that period the device started hanging. They say and attarct us with very nice offers but when i asked them for replacement after 1mmonth they say go to service centers. Is this solution. How cheat they are....i paid more that 16k bucks for the product. They doesn't value our money. Ebay is far far better that flipkart. Please DONT BUY ANY ITEM IN FLIPKART PLEASE
VARMARUDRARAJU

Mar 6, 2014

LOVE U FLIPKART BUT U CHEATED ME

Hello FLIPKART

I ordered Nokia lumia 525 without searching for price in other sites or local Nokia stores.
Finally i got fooled by you Darling.
Total price for me with delivery charges is 11099/-
The same mobile bought my friend for 8200/- with corporate discount.
Even a normal person who don't know about any offers and stuff can walk into Nokia store and buy it for 9500/-
And delivery time and process is worst, for which i paid 100/- extra
Of course this is not your mistake. You mentioned everything clearly :)
That was my mistake to trust you FLIPKART
Thanks for everything dear

Bye for ever
VARMARUDRARAJU

Mar 6, 2014

LOVE U FLIPKART BUT U CHEATED ME

Hello FLIPKART

I ordered NOKIA LUMIA 525 in FLIPKART without searching for price in other sites or local Nokia stores.
Finally i got fooled by you people.
Total price for me with delivery charges is 11099/-
The same mobile bought my friend for 8200/- with corporate discount.
And delivery time and process is worst, for which i paid 100/- extra
Of course this is not your mistake. You mentioned everything clearly :)
That was my mistake to trust you FLIPKART
Thanks for everything dear

Bye for ever
sandijaiparkash

Mar 4, 2014

mobile complaint

I purchased Spice Mi-502n 25 days ago through Filpkart.com but the FM of the mobile & internet is not working properly Now I want to refund my money
ashishjain1990

Mar 3, 2014

Ilterate and Unethical delivery Boys

hello,

I totally agreed with you all flipkart is becoming one of the cheating website .

one incident is also happen to me

on 20th Feburary 2014 i ordered a Moto G mobile from flipkart with order ID : OD40220091098 and they delivered me on 2 March 2014 from there ekart logistics with Tracking ID: WSRC3269254531 and on the day of delivery there delivery boy called me and said that i have to come 0.5km away from my place to get the delivery when i said that i am not able to come as i am not there and you move to my place some one will receive the order then immediately he cuts the phone call and makes his phone switch off.

and when i complaint this to Flipkart they hardly bother about the incident and said they will deliver next day and when i force them they register a complaint and simply said that they will send some other guy today for the delivery but nothing can happen in this case.

so, i request all of you to stop buying any thing from Flipkart and also said this to all your known ones .

if any one want i have the recording of the phone call that i have with delivery boy.
ASHOK KORI

Feb 27, 2014

Replacement of defective product

I have purchased one PRESTIGE TULIPECO MIXER GRINDER( white with pink base) on 22.12.2013 through Flipkart vide order no. OD31221081100 dated 21.12.2013. On the 15 days it has been found that its is not been working.

My contact numbers are 9669554368 and 8889405080 and I will be all time available

Kindly arrange to replace the defective product.

ASHOK KORI

642/1 Badi Khermai
Bhantalaiya, Narmada Maidaan
Jabalpur (M.P.) 482002
fioncyda

Feb 26, 2014

specification

i purchase karbonn kt 52 ,
By seeing ,GPRS & WAP, facilities i purchase the product karbonn kt 52 but both facility not there in the mobile
I feel Like Fooled By Flipkart !!!!!!!

Flipkart is the worst Store on Internet
rupeshrawat

Feb 26, 2014

HP Pen Drive

HI purchase HP V-165 W 16 GB Pen Drive (Blue)" was delivered to on September 30, 2013, now pen drive is not working, the service center told they will not give any support on pen drive, you have to talk with those form whom you have purchase your pen drive, please give me the solution for the same.
blueheart

Feb 22, 2014

Replacement of Defective product

I had purchased Bajaj Majesty GX 7 3 Jars 500 W Mixer Grinder (White) on 17/02/2014 and receive parcel on 21/02/2014 but mixer grinder has a problem in running. So please kindly replace it as soon as possible.
Order ID - OD40217085064

waiting for favorable reply

Ramakant Chandrakar
H No.-144, W No.-10, Village- Janglesar
Tah & Dist.- Rajnandgaon (C.G.)

Mob: 9589192785, 8511131366
Lalit Mohan Das

Feb 21, 2014

Replacement of defective product

I have purchased one Micomax Funbook P256 Tablet on 15.02.2014 through Flipkart vide order no. OD40212061244 dated 12.02.2014. On the same day it has been found that its touch screen is not been working. When this defective product was shown to nearest service centre of Micromax at Midnapore, West Bengal, they suggested to replace the touch screen. I have already informed Flipkart customer care service to replace the defective product. But, no replacement has been done till date.

Under these circumstances, I need your assistance to replace the defective product. My contact numbers are 09433778355 and 09433510030 and I will be available in these numbers between 7 P.M to 10 P.M.

Kindly arrange to replace the defective product.

Lalit Mohan Das

Santineer Apartment,
Saratpally,
Midnapore West,
shetty.divya23

Feb 7, 2014

FAULTY HANDSET MOBILE

On 25th Dec’ 2013 I bought a Nokia Lumia 720 mobile phone - Order No. : OD31224057521. I discovered that phone has some problem in its Touch panel ( sometimes the touch get over sensitive, sometimes it doesn’t work ). I got this problem within a week of purchase, so I approached Nokia care Centre Ghatkopar, it got repaired. Within a month again I am facing the same problem and now they told that the touch panel has to be replaced which mean the phone received by me is Faulty Piece.
prateek550

Jan 10, 2014

order cancelled the day before delivery date

I purchased a ipad mini with retina 32GB on 1st January and it was to be shipped on 7th January. But it wasn't, so i was contacting flipkart for past 3 days regarding the same and every time they asked me to wait for 24hours.I even requested their supervisor Mr.Vijay and Mr.Raheman and they also made me wait for a day.My order was approved by the seller and was packed and ready to be shipped for past 3 days. And on the day before delivery(10th January), the order status showed that it was RETURNED. Worst part is my order wasn't even shipped 10 minutes before and now it got shipped and returned by me.
Now flipkart is providing a solution of re-ordering the product without the 10% cash-back that i was getting before and i'm sure after 10 days my order will be cancelled again and i'll be stuck in the infinite loop.
ORDER ID-OD40101087172
shubham tokas

Jan 9, 2014

product is broken, and still in warrenty period

i ordered myself a genius hs g500v gaming headsets via Order OD30702043007.
my headsets are still in the 1 year warranty provided by the company, and the mic has stopped functioning, i request a replacement at the earliest or a refund.
thanking you,

Sir/Madam,

I have ordered HP H1000 headphone from Flipkart.com
Order ID: OD31203037341
Date: 3 December, 2013 10:54 PM

an Item worth 345 + 50 as delivery charges.
----------------------------------------------------------------
But I am not satified with that product, as product is very average quality. I have requested for Return but my request has been turn down by ur executive vide reason its not under our return policy.(Though i want to replace it with Techfussion Headphone)
---------------------------------------------------------------
My question to you is that If i am not satisfied with the product i received then why wldnt i m entitled to Return the product?? Why ur doing misleading advertisement??
Then why FLipkart ?? I wld prefer any Vendor .. where i can chek the performance of product and buy it. i cannot check performance on e-shopping.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I fetched Rs. 395/- for headphones but its not worth for money. I wld get the same on the Street for mare 100 bucks, why Flipkart??
whaterver ur policies are ... its constrasting with ur propagenda.
------------------------------------------------------------------
it better to go to local shop and purchase.
I wasted my 395 bucks no matter.. but By By to Flipkart. I will recommend it to Others.
Other online shopping website providing flexible exchange or return polies i.e. Jabong, Shopclue etc.
Then Why FlipKart ????

Sir/Madam,

I have ordered HP H1000 headphone from Flipkart.com
Order ID: OD31203037341
Date: 3 December, 2013 10:54 PM

an Item worth 345 + 50 as delivery charges.
----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
whaterver ur policies are ... its constrasting with ur propagenda.
------------------------------------------------------------------
it better to go to local shop and purchase.
Then Why FlipKart ????

-----------------------------/ ----------------------------------------
sukhmeet

Dec 28, 2013

product delivery is not as describe on flipkart website

i had ordered a antivirus on flipkart with the version of 2014 as describe on site but they sent the antivirus of old version i called to customer care many time but they not responding my complaint i also written mail to all concern email addresses of flipkart but still disappointed with flipkart services
amitk06

Nov 19, 2013

Mis information on Consignment delivery status

I have been an active user on Flipkart and have purchased several items online, however in the recent past I have experienced completely apathy and misinformation being provided regarded the status of the consignment. It has happened with me on multiple occasions leading to too many hassles as each purchase was planned for some specific purpose and use.

In the 1st case for order No OD30803080856, it took the Courier agency of Flipkart to delivery the package in 21 days and right from the 4th day I was being told that the courier is on its way for delivery. Finally after multiple follow ups that I managed to get the consignment delivered in 21 days. I cannot imagine a package taking 21 days for delivery within India are we going back to stone age.

Again with the Order No OD31114065435 since last 3 days the Courier status shown has been out for delivery and too top it up the status updated states rescheduled as per request however the Courier agency does not even bother to call or connect and even after complaining to Flipkart only empty assurance on confirmed delivery was given. I fail to understand what kind of control does Flipkart has on its vendor which is integral part of its service delivery.

My complete confidence in Flipkart is shattered and I would not use their services any more.

I would also like to advise other people that in case you still would like to purchase something from Flipkart use only cash on delivery option at least some control will be with you.

Amit Kumar
jogendra shah

Nov 15, 2013

mono headset

Regarding Defective Earphones
had ordered Digiflip HP001 headphones on 14 NOV.,2013 for Rs 699/- for Order ID OD31112075935 but yesterday when i received the MONO HEADSET from the receiver and checked the MONO HEADSET i found was not working.

Kindly look into the matter and i request you to kindly change the piece of MONO HEADSET

Kindly revert .

IFB/ washing machine - vibration in the machine
    Dear sir, I am having IFB washing machine model supremo...
    Aircel - not at activated
    sim was not activated before 2 days i brought
    Airtel - Excessive Deductions
    I activated 2GB 3G data pack on 20th March but was not...
    UPSC - Lost my capf roll number of exam 2013
    Sir, As i have lost my admit card some how so now i...
    345496 - kashish finance
    LOAN AND FINANCE EASY LOAN AVAILABLE ON MINIMUM EMI AND...
    BSNL-UP-WEST - Unresolved complaint since Sept 2011
    Kindly go through the following details... Complaint Id:...
    Ibps - Cheat general graduate candidate
    I my se lf a very poor student. i was a great fan of ibps...
    wisdomjobs.com - FRAUD COMPANY
    Please don't waste your money in this .It is from my...
    PEEO Chennai - Employment Renewal Lapsed
    Sir, I am RAJITHA K.R. I have registered my degree in...