Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

Bobby jose.p.f

May 29, 2016

vulgour language by field executive flip kart

One executive in flipkart company has misbehaved with me and my daughter using vulgour language.even saying bad words and we informed the main office and we got calls from 1 officers that this misbehaved person has been terminated from their office but this didn't come to reality and he is still in service . this is a problem completely based on cheating and I also came to read above complaints about Flipkart and say to everyone that just go ahead legally if we are all together we can come across this cheating . I surely going legally.
amendonza

Cheating, unethical and illegal practices by Flipkart

This product, sold by “Blush” on Flipkart’s website, is priced at Rs 595 for an 783ml bottle. The bottle shows 25% bonus. The price of a 621ml bottle is Rs 499. 25% of 621ml is 155.25ml. This, added to 621ml, is 776ml (close to 783ml). Therefore, the vendor should not have charged Rs 595, but Rs 499. This is downright cheating.
Further, all products sold in India, even if imported, are required, by law, to carry an MRP. This product does not carry an MRP which is a contravention of Indian law and is liable to legal action and damages.
It has been over 10 days since I first reported this matter to Flipkart. Despite assurances that "strict action would be taken against the seller" no action has been taken against the seller. He continues to cheat the customers by charging the customers for the 25% free portion of the product. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that Flipkart is in colluding with the seller in cheating the customers. No one has yet got in touch with me TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE
amendonza

Cheating, unethical and illegal practices by Flipkart

This product, sold by Dashmesh Trading through Flipkart, was received by me with the label deliberately scratched out. Why would a seller want to deliberately scratch out the label? So that the buyer should not see the details of the MRP, the date of expiry, etc? This shows an ulterior motive with a view to cheat the customer.
It has been over a week since I first reported this matter to Flipkart. Despite assurances that "strict action would be taken against the seller" no action has been taken against the seller. He continues to sell his products on Flipkart’s website. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that Flipkart is in colluding with the seller in cheating the customers. No one has yet got in touch with me TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE
SANDIP280

Insensitivity !!!!!

My employer provided me the flipkart electronic gift voucher (EGV) with a validity of one year. Within the validity, i used it upto 2500 out of total 5000 value. Now, they are refusing to do anything about it at all. I have lost my 2500 rupees. On complaining, they sent me an email saying not to worry and that they will revert with the best possible solution only to revert to me saying that all the balance has been used up. I wrote back to them saying that's not the case. They once again wrote back to me that due to the EGV having expired, they cant do anything. They arranged a call and the senior person also kept repeating her points robotically just like the email system did.

Today, I am left with no wonderment at the situation of those young IIMA kids who are also being taken for a ride by this company having made them offer to join from June 2016 and suddenly issuing directives asking them to join only by December 2016.
anu.1

May 25, 2016

After confermanation but product not delivered

I PURCHASE lenovo vibe p1m ORDER NO.-- OD106060446509741000 from flip-cart. After confirmation but my product not delivered at my adders & pin. when i call customer care ...........................................say SORRY sir only 9152040683

FLIP KART IS BAKWAS SHOPPING SIDE
abhi_kaali

May 24, 2016

manufacturing defected in Gionee P5L

I Purchased a Ginoee P5L on dated 16.05.16.
Purchase order: 0D406050138370262000 amounting Rs.8499. When the product was delivered to me on 20.05.16 at evening around 6:45 PM & i checked it when i reached at my home, i found the product speaker was manufacturing defect. Next day on dated 21.05.16 i logged a complaint regarding my product replace new one. The flipkart.com told me that there engineer will visit by 24th of May-16. But till date my product neither has been replaced nor it has been got any services by FLIPKART.COM. I called several times regarding same, but i did't got any positive result by Flipkart.com. I am totally disappointed & frustrated with such types of services & behavior. So it my request to Flipkart that please do the needful.

Other wise i have no option to go to the consumer complaint.
Sukanya Ramakrishna

May 23, 2016

Refund

OD305867389550402002 (1 Item)

My friend ordered "Signoraware 501 3 Containers Lunch Box" using my flipkart account. Since she was unhappy with the product, she had returned it, now they the amount is stuck with Flipkart people. As they say that the Bank details are incorrect and the website is not letting me to update it. I also sent the Bank details through Email and tried to update over the phone. But still it is not been refunded though the details are correct. My friend is really upset with Flipkart and they cant do this for a new customer like her.
pankajsahu49

May 20, 2016

request for refund

Respected sir/madam,
         I gave order for a men's wear jeans on 28 April 2016. And I get my order parcel on 6th may 2016. But my jeans color is not same as I have seen at the time of order booking. Hence I had complain to refund it. And after complain. Hence I had complain for it 6-8 time because  after complain they send a couriour boy to pickup my parcel but that couriour boy not carried my parcel and he had cancle my complain to pickup my parcel themself so I did again complain to pickup the parcel, but again they had cancle my parcel pickup request even without come on my residence the courier staff had directly reject my request. So this type of nonsense thing is so irritating to me.
Hence now I don't want to these jeans and want to my payment refund.
       So please I request to you that please refund my payment easily and carry your parcel otherwise I would complain in consumer forum.
Return id for this request is : 353085031569688686
sonysony

May 17, 2016

laptop is not supporting with dongle

I buyed laptop on 3rd march 2016 laptop is not supporting with the dongle I thought the problem in dongle and I buyed new one also but the problem is not with dongle problem with laptop so please give some solution to this problem
Priya65

May 17, 2016

Charger made mobile not non-repairable

Hello Team,

I bought Samsung (original)charger from FLIP KART. As I plugin the charger , my phone got switch off and it didn't start again.
It went into non-repairable mode..It was mobile bought few months back from Flipkart.
mageshbabu

May 14, 2016

AC outdoor unint installation charges -Reg

I bought an ac carrier 1.5 ton. During the installation service person asking extra mony Rs 300 for outdoor unit installation . I disappointed for this activty. Please check with u authorised installation dealer.
Rajesh Dabar

May 9, 2016

complaint of ladies laggy

Sir, I had purchased laddies laggy from your website vide order No. OD105892519104037000 and same was delivered to me on 04/05/2016. On checking of parcel it is found that, the quality of laggies delivered to me is very inferior then you displayed on your website. I am very regret to purchase the same from your website. You are requested to make the arrangement to return back the laggies at the earliest.
Rajesh Dabar

May 9, 2016

complaint of laggies

Sir I had ordered for ladies laggies vide order No. OD105892519104037000 which was delivered to me on 04/05/2016. On receipt of the parcel, it has come to the notice that the quality of laggies is very inferior in comparision to delayed on your website. I am very regret to purchase above item from your website. You are requested to make the arrangement to return back the ladies laggy purchased from your website at the earliest.
komal singhal

May 7, 2016

watch

i have ordered a wrist watch... firstly when it was delieverd the watch was not working nd there was a scratch on the watch...i replaced it nd now second time also the watch has a big scratch on it...
order id OD205819029948172000
Prabir Biswas

May 5, 2016

NON REPLACEMENT OF NOKIA BL 4D

WHO SPOKE TO ME SAID THAT - HE IS TAKING THE COMPLAIN & SUGGESTED ME TO GIVE A CALL TO HELPLINE ON MY RETURN ON3/5/16 & THE NEEDFUL FOR REPLACEMENT OF THE SAID BATTERY WILL BE DONE & ADVISED TO ME.A CCORDINGLY ON RETURN ON 3rd MAY2016, I RANG UP IN YR HELP LINE NO & CLARIFIED THE WHOLE MATTER TO THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE CALL. ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT- INITIALLY HE WAS SAYING THAT IT IS > 10DAYS. BUT LATER HE ACCEPTED THAT THERE HAS BEEN A COMPLAIN LODGED ON 25TH APRIL2016. HE SAID THAT HE WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER. I EMPHATICALLY TOLD HIM THAT I NEED URGENT REPLACEMENT ONLY(NOT REFUND). HE SAID THAT I WOULD GET THE FEED BACK ABOUT THE SAME REPLACEMNT BY NEXT 24HRS. UNFORTUNATELY MORE THAN 48HOURS PASSED , I HAVE NOT RECEIVED FEEDBACK. THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOKING IN FLIPCART ; HOPE , I WILL NOT HAVE TO END UP WITH A PATHETIC EXPERIENCE. THERE HAVE BEEN SO MUCH MEDIA COVERAGE ABOUT EASY REPLACEMENT/S FROM YOUR END . HOPE YOU WILL PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL FOR AN EARLY REPLACEMENT OF THE SAME NOKIA BATTERY - SO THAT IT AFFIRMS YOUR MEDIA COVERAGE. YOU WILL CERTAINLY APPRECIATE AND UNDERSTAND THAT I LODGED THE FIRST COMPLAIN ON 25th Apr 16 & AGAIN RANG UP AS ADVISED BY YOUR CALL CENTRE ON RETRUN TO MY PLACE. HOPE, U WILL CERTAINLY TAKE REQUSITE STEPS SO THAT IT MAY ACTUATE ME PLACE ORDER IN FUTRE IN FLIPCART.THANKS AND LOOK FORWARD FOR AN POSITIVE ACTION FROM YR END. Mobile No - 9830157883
veddant

May 2, 2016

default handset

We will recive a handset A&K A1111 on date 2-05-16..the handset will not working and touch pad is worst..so we want to raplace with other handest or return our money....so please kindly take action on my complaint ..thank you
Aman Kaushik

May 1, 2016

LeEco phone problem .. Worst ever service by FLIPKART

I bought a new phone after checking its configuration online. First I have ordered a golden color phone and the time I have received the phone that's was silver. I have been using this phone since last ten days. Phone has plenty problems. Battery doesn't last for more than 4 hrs only on standby. Internet never connectes properly. I get my msgs after 2 or 3 hrs. Either on internet or even a normal mags aswell ... Worst phone as per my experience.

When I filled for a refund with flipkart . they say I had to go some checks and all or they will send there representative at my address to check the phone. Weather its fine or not.. Even I mentioned to get this replaced with higher amount of phone... Got a call from from flipkart . vikas and Sam they both are hopeless and useless.

If anybody is taking care of these complaints so please get me a full refund being a part of 30 days money back guarante. Else you won't leave me with anything except taking a legal action against flipkart.

Aman Kaushik
shyamolina

Apr 28, 2016

Not returning a defective product :Moto g3 mobile

I have bought a Moto g3 mobile and reached me 27-04-2016 ie, just yesterday. The set is having a big problem with its overheating issue. I have done all whatever flipkart people suggested. But no improvement was observed. The temperature of the mobile set is above 50 degree Celsius most of the time of operation. I can not hold it in my hand because of the heat. I want to replace it, but the flipkart people are suggesting same thing repeatedly which is not worth full instead of taking it back.

order id: OD205817274565540000
didcot

Apr 27, 2016

False courier log .

Dear sir / Madam.

I regret to say that you courier person is a lier to the worst kind. The company address provided is open 24/7 . I regret to say that this was One of the worst disappointing purchase experience with Flip kart. I need the Product urgently, as the Kids are getting disappointed & hatred is building in them against Flip kart .

I
Please ask them to provide the proof of reaching me.

I Need a strong apolige from that courier agent.

Sub :- Unable to deliver your order - OD205781149604628000

Srinivasan.Raman
Taneshwar Kumar

Apr 21, 2016

my mobile is doing not work correctly

I am shopping mobile online on flipkart. but it is not doing work correctly. It is switch off, again not switch on.
anirbankajal

Apr 20, 2016

technical fault in mobile phone

Order id : 0D405422330808330000.
Order Date: 07 - 03 - 2016
Handset : Micromax canvas Juice 2.
For the past few days a technical problem is generating in the handset. In case of any outgoing call from the handset, the receiver is unable to hear any sound. Please help me with this problem.
sbsinghtomor

Apr 17, 2016

micromax led 124cm smart return

This is to inform you that my Clint Mayank Tomer ,HN 424,main Road Badli, Delhi-42 Mob no9911454004-purchased micromax 124cm he (4k) smart led was delivered.It was heating after one hour.So don't need this product.Please take it back and return our money as soon as possible.If not we will move this case in consumer court. and take legal action as we can as possible. OD45551309534078000. On behalf Mayank Timer. S B Singh(Advocate). D/989/2003. Delhi
Chandana R

Apr 17, 2016

Tablet that we purchased is heating

order number OD205296800921702000 iBall I701 slight tablet was delivered to us at the rate of 4499 rs. The product is okay only for 15 days after that it is heating and if we charge it will be only for half an hour, so we do not need this product please take it back and return our money as soon as possible. If not we will move this case to consumer court and take legal action against flipkart and sue them as we can as possible
magadalakumar

Apr 13, 2016

Delayed delivery of a high end product ordered through flipkart

This is to inform you that I have ordered for an iPhone 6 through Flipkart on the 28th of march 2016, unfortunately I was delivered with a defective handset for which I requested for a replacement on the 8th of April.
On 9th April i got a call from flipkart explaining the troubleshooting steps for the problem I was facing, after following those steps also the problem was not resolved thus i had to re raise the request for the same. on 10th April 2016 i was told by flipkart that the request for replacement has been accepted and would get the new phone soon.
On 12th April 2016 I was alerted that the phone would be delivered by 7pm that day which did not happen.{ I did not contact Flipkart on 12th trusting that there might have been a logistic issue}
On 13th April 2016 i was again alerted that the phone would be delivered by 7pm, the delivery boy had come at 4:45pm but did not deliver the product saying that he did not carry the IMEI number of the phone that he had to collect, he then said he would get back in an hour but did not turn up.
On continuous calls with flipkart on 13th April I was promised to get the product on priority before 11pm of 13th Aprikl 2016 but the promises made were not fulfilled.
With a lot of agony I would like to inform you that this kind of customer service is not acceptable hence I would be approaching the consumer forum for
Flipkart not delivering the product on time
and not valuing the customers time and money.

This is a very bad experience with flipkart.

would also like to mention the names of the executives who spoke to me on 13th April 2016
1st level - Preethi,Suraj,Neha, Fizal & Atul.
2nd level - Gaurav(Neha transferred the call), Bilal(Fizal transffered the call) and Ashish(Atul transferred the call)
3rd level - Sumit ( Ashish transferred the call)

Yet unsatisfied with the services.
Kumarfrontpage

Apr 13, 2016

Ac never ok since installation

Complaint latest registered on 1/4/16 rgdng AC which has never run except on first installation when it was not chilling a small room of less than even 8/8 feet size.we were told tat it will b looked into.now wen summer hs started, promptly came ur executive but after telling tat they hv arranged part ,now nobody lifts phone or comes to attend ac since 15 days ,my computer may get damaged any day
Anil
54/10 nangli Poona
Jahangirpuri Delhi-36

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - CUSTOMER CARE NO 12150
    CUSTOMER CARE NO 12150 NOT ATTEND MY PHONE MY PHONE...
    backpack - refund amount not given
    I havd purchased backpack from jabong online but product...
    Act Fibernet hyderabad - No Internet Connectivity from 10 Days
    I am facing internet issue from past 10 days.I raised a...
    AIIMS MBBS 2016 - unaible to give exam 20 student
    sir ,my id card no.is 503508048735..20 students are...
    idfc infra bond Tran .2 - buy back date missed
    Investor has missed the Buy Back Date. He has purchaced...
    home loan - wrong overdue amont update
    Sir maine GIC HOUSING COMPANY se loan liya tha amt Rs...
    Book my offer,Samsung power bank - Diffactive product
    I have ordered samsung power bank 16800mah with led light...
    Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. - Security Not Received
    Releasing of Security against Phone No-0751-2431325. Pl...
    Bseb patna - Wrong Result
    मेँ ममता कुमारी पिता...
    Vadodara Municipal Corporation - ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION
    THERE IS A ILLEGAL PROVISION SHOP IN A HOUSE BUILD WITHOUT...