Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

Rejin34

Dec 7, 2016

can't load

Can't load my order details and other options in the app.. please solve it.... Otherwise it's good shopping app
deepumandle

Dec 7, 2016

lava a48 mobile

pleas return mobile i ma NOT USE THIS MOBILE LAVA A 48 i ma not satisfied
Shareen4

Dec 3, 2016

Not Refunded The Money Back

I ordered a top for myself but it was totally different than it seemed so i returned the product and gave my account number so that they can refund my money and tranfer that to my account but i called them several times they said they have refunded the money but its a total spam as i didn't received any money in my account.. @Flipart
sarashan

Dec 2, 2016

Login button is not working in IE Browser after giving user name and password.
sunny paul

Nov 25, 2016

non delivery of product

My Order ID: OD307579388875865000 which had to be delivered befor 23 november 2016 .Till now i am not able to receive my order.Kindly take action to deliver the product as early as possible.
Anuptha

Nov 22, 2016

Cancelled my order without my notice

I ordered few products from Flipcart selecting card on delivery. I received few paying with card and few they gave it to Ecom logistics and they don't have card acceptance and they cancelled my orders when I said I only pay by card. Now they are asking me to place the order again.
Srinshan

Nov 17, 2016

Mobile over heating and booting

Hello flipkart

I have purchase the redmi 3s from your online shopping from the month of Oct first week,from the beginning itself the mobile is overheating but they inform to update the software from the site after also we are facing the same heating problem from the today morning on wards i cannot able to use the mobile because the mobile showing oly MI logo not booting into the device the processor has over heating i cannot use the mobile from the morning onward what type of product has selling from the online shopping i cannot understand till now i cannot use the product properly more than two month can please resolve the issue has soon as possible from your end otherwise change the product as per same cost
sundarvenky

Nov 14, 2016

SKULL CANDY (S2IKDY-010 INKD HEADSET) CLAIM

bought skull candy headphones through filpcart and not even in one month...it stopped working and in warranty they mentioned to return and they assured...in 14 days they will return....its been more than a month and still waiting... they don't respond properly in mail too....worst service flip cart and skull candy.
Shiv Kumar3040

Worst delivery of flipkart

I purchase a LED of LG from flipkart but courier boy did not deliver at home very bad and rude behavior even to he did not have manners how to talk , was treating like he is the owner and calling to main road 1 km away from add.Very Very worst experience with this branded company i never expect like that.
Mac 91

Damage head badminton raquet

On last occasion we had conversation regarding non shipment of racket I booked on your website vide Id no.............. therefore, you showed your inability to replace the order and offered for return of amount whereby u asked about my account details whereof I furnished the same on telephonic conversation we had whereby you assured me of refunding the amount before 4th November however no payment have been made yet by your good office. Thereof I hereby again request you to refund the said payment forthwith and am also hereby again providing you my account details as follows
abdul basheer

sim slot complaint LE X526 MOBILE

I have purchased an le x526(LETV) for months before.second simslot not working recently.can"t rectify the phone.so kindly send an immediate soluton to me
vimit dabas

Nov 5, 2016

delay in delivery

I hav order a mobile (samsung galaxy On Nxt) on 30oct'2016 and Delivery expected on 05nov'2016. but on 05nov still not deliver.
Plz tell me actual status about my order.and also tell how many days u will take for deliver this product.
My Order no is OD407467386787611000 SAMSUNG Galaxy On Nxt (Black, 32 GB).
sowjanya K N

Nov 4, 2016

refund

Third class service and customer care of flipkart.

After 15 days my refund not credit in bank account.

Your representative saying we will contact you within 24-48 hrs, but from 25th Oct they are not contact. And everytime saying "please wait 24hrs" from28th oct, till 25 days no benefits, worth flipkart services.

If you really care your valuable customers then check my refund status.my order no OD 407388385199244000 and OD407388385199244000
Vvbhandare

Nov 3, 2016

Flipkart Delivery boy updated wrong status without delivering parcel

My order ID is OD407440626341941000. Delivery boy didn't deliver the parcel but updated status that Tried to deliver parcel but nobody was there to attend it. It's fake entire day I was at home. How should I trust if such service is provided by Flipkart & why should I place order via Flipkart in future if such experience happens.
v.rana44

Nov 2, 2016

fake offers

hi,

i placed an order with order id:- FMPP00686983703

1.On 31-OCT-16, order was out for delivery and i was waiting for my order, after 4 hours i received an sms that ORDER REJECTED:- customer refuse to take order.
NO CALL, NO one visit to my home, how it can be possible to refuse.
I raised a complaint with complaint no:- in1610311503362472882 on customer care.
they said wait for 24 hours.

2.On 1-NOV-16, after 24 hours i called up and they said request has been fired for reattempted wait for 24 hours.

3.On 2-NOV-16 at 2 A.M, i received an SMS that your order has been canceled,

I am foolish over here, i was waiting for my order very desperately since 3 days
I again raised a complaint complaint no:-in1611020213069777149 and he said we will give you proper crosscheck who is culprit n again wait for 24 hours, now when i called up after 24 hours
a flipkart executive (SONAM) said u have to place order again nothing can be possible now and no offers will given to you because offer date have gone away.

Means if you can't give offers to customers then why you release offers.
Who is responsible for this?
i am very disturbed because of you. You have betrayed me.

now, i want full explanation and conclusion
other waise i have to complaint on these sites:-
www.consumer-court.in/Consumer-Complaints-India/Online-Shopping.html
www.consumercomplaints.in/bysubcategory/online-shopping
www.grahakseva.com

regards,
Prashant Chauhan
Victot Singh Mankotia

Nov 2, 2016

Product not as per order

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have ordered tempered glass for Lenovo Z2 Plus mobile phone. The picture shown at the time of booking was satisfactory and was according to the product (including size & specification. When the product was received it was not as per the picture shown at the time of booking. I have paid 460.00 INR for this product which is available in the local market at the price of 70-80 INR. This kind of service is not acceptable for me. Kindly make sure that the product should be as per item ordered. I am a regular customer of FLIPKART and I have cheated secound time by the product delivered by me. I have made complaint about this in last 10-11 days back, but till date response is awaited.

Customer is the king of market, Don't make him begger.
An early action regarding it will be highly appericated
Hoping for your best co-operation in this regard,

Cell No: 094171 18980
email address: mankotia.victor@gmail.com
arvind kumar singh cd

Oct 30, 2016

non delivery of product

My order id OD207344287707925000 which had to be delivered befor 22 oct 2016 .Till now i am not able to receive my order.only option left with me to approach consumer court.
shabanaparveen2001@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016

Incident: IN1610280939434920967

I am not receiving "SIM Slot Remover Tool" in my iPhone 6s box, Also I am not having warranty Card or details in Invoice
shabanaparveen2001@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016

I am not receiving "SIM Slot Remover Tool" in iPhone 6s box, Also I am having warranty Card or details in Invvoice.

Shabana Parveen
cashyamasagar

Oct 27, 2016

NON DELIVERY OF MOBILE PHONE

DEAR FLIPCART,

I have been using flipcart e-commerce portal from the past 3-4 years for purchase of electronic and household items. I have lots of trust on flipcart.

I have ordered for 2 Moto E mobile phone, one for exchange of honor and other one for purchase. My delivery address is very clear and this address is very close to main road and 2 minutes drive from Jayanagar 3rd Block, prominent place in Bangalore.

The delivery guy came for exchange of mobile and told mobile cannot be exchanged as the mobile is damaged and hence cancel the order. I said ok.

However they cancelled my second order also which was for no exchange of mobile.

Please clarify why he couldnoy deliver second phone wjen he was able to come for 1st phone. Why he had not called my mobile phone?

I have purchased the second mobile for my dear sister during Navrathri festival offer and now not able to talk to her as it is a kind of embarassment for me.

Please initiate the despatch of the phone.
Details are as below:

From: Flipkart.com <no-reply@flipkart.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 6:11 AM
Subject: Order OD507260240199422000 on Flipkart.com is ready to be shipped by the seller
To: Ghanashyama C H <ghanashyama.ch@gmail.com>

Dear Ghanashyama C H ,
Greetings from Flipkart.com!

We are pleased to inform you that following items in your Order OD507260240199422000 have been packed by the seller and are ready to be shipped. Once the item(s) are shipped, you will receive an email with the Courier Tracking ID and the link where you can track your order.

Item(s) details:

Product Details Seller Details Ordered Quantity Price/unit (Rs.) Confirmed Quantity Sub Total
Moto E3 Power (Black, 16 GB) SuperComNet 1 7999 1 7999
Promotional Offer -425.00
Total 7574
The shipment will be sent to: :
Shyama Sagar C H
No 8,Ground Floor,1St Main, Vijayarangam Layout,Basavanagudi,Bangalore
Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone: 8105492479
You can always visit your order page to view your order status and to contact us regarding this order.

The Flipkart Team
The Online Mega Store
vishal anand1066

Oct 27, 2016

In respect of not returning my smartphone

The company fooled me in the returning process and hence i will not purchase a single product nowonwards and will not allow anyone in my knowledge to do so
Abhinav sikarwar

Oct 26, 2016

About "GHATIYA SERVICE" ever

I buy a lenovo mobile on flipkart.com six month before now its its touch panel not work properly and flipkart nt done anything for solve this problem same condition for my bro in UP her lenovo mobile touch not work...worst service ever SAME ON U FLIPKART
Samraddh Tiwari

Oct 24, 2016

Refund

Third class service and customer care of flipkart

After 25 days my refund not credit in bank account. And you representative (rahul from indore, rajendra unit head from puna and monish team leader from puna all are wast)
Every time give different different reference number and all are reference number wrong.

Your representative saying we will contact you within 24-48 hrs, but from 5 Oct they are not contact. And everytime saying "please wait 24hrs" from 5 oct, till 25 days no benefits, worth flipkart services.

If you really care your valuable customers then check my refund status

OD ID: 507250667098107000
Register mobile number: 9669882942
Item: Samsung galaxy on8

Please don't use flipkart, go in Amazon

S. Tiwari

Oct 22, 2016

Mobile

I hv purchage a phon l2 5 days before but compny not refund my amunt. And no action this issue. I am not satisfied this coustmer service unsatisfied ur satistime and company. Call me resulve me quary

Praveen

Oct 22, 2016

Mobile

Mene l2 mobile phon purses kiya tha 5 days phle m abi apki policy m hu compny mera phon teturn krne se mna kr rhi h call m e fast and resulve my complents. Fast.

ashutosh dixit - shifting of landline
    Hello Partner, Our office has been shifted but land line...
    Mahanagar Gas - No Gas Connection
    Mr Rajeev Mathur MD Mahanagar Gas Ltd New Delhi Dear...
    Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear akashdhanuka04, We are forwarding your issue to...
    paynear one - fraud people
    Dear sir, in my area some group of boys taken...
    10th marksheet - Name correction on 10th Marksheet
    Hello, my last name on 10th marksheet is incorrect. ...
    atm card - FRAUD CALL REGARDING ATM CARD DETAILS
    I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL REGRADING MY ATM CARD BEING EXPIRED...