Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

Prabir Biswas

May 5, 2016

NON REPLACEMENT OF NOKIA BL 4D

WHO SPOKE TO ME SAID THAT - HE IS TAKING THE COMPLAIN & SUGGESTED ME TO GIVE A CALL TO HELPLINE ON MY RETURN ON3/5/16 & THE NEEDFUL FOR REPLACEMENT OF THE SAID BATTERY WILL BE DONE & ADVISED TO ME.A CCORDINGLY ON RETURN ON 3rd MAY2016, I RANG UP IN YR HELP LINE NO & CLARIFIED THE WHOLE MATTER TO THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE CALL. ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT- INITIALLY HE WAS SAYING THAT IT IS > 10DAYS. BUT LATER HE ACCEPTED THAT THERE HAS BEEN A COMPLAIN LODGED ON 25TH APRIL2016. HE SAID THAT HE WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER. I EMPHATICALLY TOLD HIM THAT I NEED URGENT REPLACEMENT ONLY(NOT REFUND). HE SAID THAT I WOULD GET THE FEED BACK ABOUT THE SAME REPLACEMNT BY NEXT 24HRS. UNFORTUNATELY MORE THAN 48HOURS PASSED , I HAVE NOT RECEIVED FEEDBACK. THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOKING IN FLIPCART ; HOPE , I WILL NOT HAVE TO END UP WITH A PATHETIC EXPERIENCE. THERE HAVE BEEN SO MUCH MEDIA COVERAGE ABOUT EASY REPLACEMENT/S FROM YOUR END . HOPE YOU WILL PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL FOR AN EARLY REPLACEMENT OF THE SAME NOKIA BATTERY - SO THAT IT AFFIRMS YOUR MEDIA COVERAGE. YOU WILL CERTAINLY APPRECIATE AND UNDERSTAND THAT I LODGED THE FIRST COMPLAIN ON 25th Apr 16 & AGAIN RANG UP AS ADVISED BY YOUR CALL CENTRE ON RETRUN TO MY PLACE. HOPE, U WILL CERTAINLY TAKE REQUSITE STEPS SO THAT IT MAY ACTUATE ME PLACE ORDER IN FUTRE IN FLIPCART.THANKS AND LOOK FORWARD FOR AN POSITIVE ACTION FROM YR END. Mobile No - 9830157883
veddant

May 2, 2016

default handset

We will recive a handset A&K A1111 on date 2-05-16..the handset will not working and touch pad is worst..so we want to raplace with other handest or return our money....so please kindly take action on my complaint ..thank you
Aman Kaushik

May 1, 2016

LeEco phone problem .. Worst ever service by FLIPKART

I bought a new phone after checking its configuration online. First I have ordered a golden color phone and the time I have received the phone that's was silver. I have been using this phone since last ten days. Phone has plenty problems. Battery doesn't last for more than 4 hrs only on standby. Internet never connectes properly. I get my msgs after 2 or 3 hrs. Either on internet or even a normal mags aswell ... Worst phone as per my experience.

When I filled for a refund with flipkart . they say I had to go some checks and all or they will send there representative at my address to check the phone. Weather its fine or not.. Even I mentioned to get this replaced with higher amount of phone... Got a call from from flipkart . vikas and Sam they both are hopeless and useless.

If anybody is taking care of these complaints so please get me a full refund being a part of 30 days money back guarante. Else you won't leave me with anything except taking a legal action against flipkart.

Aman Kaushik
shyamolina

Apr 28, 2016

Not returning a defective product :Moto g3 mobile

I have bought a Moto g3 mobile and reached me 27-04-2016 ie, just yesterday. The set is having a big problem with its overheating issue. I have done all whatever flipkart people suggested. But no improvement was observed. The temperature of the mobile set is above 50 degree Celsius most of the time of operation. I can not hold it in my hand because of the heat. I want to replace it, but the flipkart people are suggesting same thing repeatedly which is not worth full instead of taking it back.

order id: OD205817274565540000
didcot

Apr 27, 2016

False courier log .

Dear sir / Madam.

I regret to say that you courier person is a lier to the worst kind. The company address provided is open 24/7 . I regret to say that this was One of the worst disappointing purchase experience with Flip kart. I need the Product urgently, as the Kids are getting disappointed & hatred is building in them against Flip kart .

I
Please ask them to provide the proof of reaching me.

I Need a strong apolige from that courier agent.

Sub :- Unable to deliver your order - OD205781149604628000

Srinivasan.Raman
Taneshwar Kumar

Apr 21, 2016

my mobile is doing not work correctly

I am shopping mobile online on flipkart. but it is not doing work correctly. It is switch off, again not switch on.
anirbankajal

Apr 20, 2016

technical fault in mobile phone

Order id : 0D405422330808330000.
Order Date: 07 - 03 - 2016
Handset : Micromax canvas Juice 2.
For the past few days a technical problem is generating in the handset. In case of any outgoing call from the handset, the receiver is unable to hear any sound. Please help me with this problem.
sbsinghtomor

Apr 17, 2016

micromax led 124cm smart return

This is to inform you that my Clint Mayank Tomer ,HN 424,main Road Badli, Delhi-42 Mob no9911454004-purchased micromax 124cm he (4k) smart led was delivered.It was heating after one hour.So don't need this product.Please take it back and return our money as soon as possible.If not we will move this case in consumer court. and take legal action as we can as possible. OD45551309534078000. On behalf Mayank Timer. S B Singh(Advocate). D/989/2003. Delhi
Chandana R

Apr 17, 2016

Tablet that we purchased is heating

order number OD205296800921702000 iBall I701 slight tablet was delivered to us at the rate of 4499 rs. The product is okay only for 15 days after that it is heating and if we charge it will be only for half an hour, so we do not need this product please take it back and return our money as soon as possible. If not we will move this case to consumer court and take legal action against flipkart and sue them as we can as possible
magadalakumar

Apr 13, 2016

Delayed delivery of a high end product ordered through flipkart

This is to inform you that I have ordered for an iPhone 6 through Flipkart on the 28th of march 2016, unfortunately I was delivered with a defective handset for which I requested for a replacement on the 8th of April.
On 9th April i got a call from flipkart explaining the troubleshooting steps for the problem I was facing, after following those steps also the problem was not resolved thus i had to re raise the request for the same. on 10th April 2016 i was told by flipkart that the request for replacement has been accepted and would get the new phone soon.
On 12th April 2016 I was alerted that the phone would be delivered by 7pm that day which did not happen.{ I did not contact Flipkart on 12th trusting that there might have been a logistic issue}
On 13th April 2016 i was again alerted that the phone would be delivered by 7pm, the delivery boy had come at 4:45pm but did not deliver the product saying that he did not carry the IMEI number of the phone that he had to collect, he then said he would get back in an hour but did not turn up.
On continuous calls with flipkart on 13th April I was promised to get the product on priority before 11pm of 13th Aprikl 2016 but the promises made were not fulfilled.
With a lot of agony I would like to inform you that this kind of customer service is not acceptable hence I would be approaching the consumer forum for
Flipkart not delivering the product on time
and not valuing the customers time and money.

This is a very bad experience with flipkart.

would also like to mention the names of the executives who spoke to me on 13th April 2016
1st level - Preethi,Suraj,Neha, Fizal & Atul.
2nd level - Gaurav(Neha transferred the call), Bilal(Fizal transffered the call) and Ashish(Atul transferred the call)
3rd level - Sumit ( Ashish transferred the call)

Yet unsatisfied with the services.
Kumarfrontpage

Apr 13, 2016

Ac never ok since installation

Complaint latest registered on 1/4/16 rgdng AC which has never run except on first installation when it was not chilling a small room of less than even 8/8 feet size.we were told tat it will b looked into.now wen summer hs started, promptly came ur executive but after telling tat they hv arranged part ,now nobody lifts phone or comes to attend ac since 15 days ,my computer may get damaged any day
Anil
54/10 nangli Poona
Jahangirpuri Delhi-36
rahimunnissa@gmail.com

Mismatch of Battery in HP laptop

I ordered and received a HP laptop 15-r063tu Notebook , Order No.OD302498856217035100 on 10.04.2015. But I got a problem in the laptop in March, 2016 and I handed over the same to the HP Authorised Service Center, Anna Salai, Chennai. They have replaced Mother board and hard disk and say that the Battery is also having problem. But they have sent a mail that the battery is mismatched with the serial no. in their data base. I have not given for service anywhere during the whole year. Then how is it possible for the mismatch of the battery. I have faith in Flipkart and had ordered several goods. But now I am facing a problem with the mismatch of the battery. I also wonder how all the parts of the system will go waste within a year ! Below is the mail received on the Battery ..... Please solve the problem and arrange for replacement of original HP battery.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Rahimunnissa
Support call (4770464934) registered with HP
Inbox x

ANNASALAI <annasalai.hp@ensureservices.in>
Apr 5 (1 day ago)

to me, devaraj.v, manikandan.m, Rajakumar

Dear Ms. Rahimummissa,

Thank you for contacting us for support call with case ID : 4770464934.

We value the opportunity to serve you & constantly strive to provide best in class support experience.

With reference to above case ID , we would like to inform you that our service representative diagnosed to repair the product.

During the visit, it was found that the component number of the failed (Battery) is not matching with the original battery - component number supplied with the product.

As per HP’s Limited warranty statement, we will be unable to replace the spare under Warranty because the defective spare part does not belong to the unit supplied (CND4434TX1)

However we can support the replacement of spare part on a chargeable basis at the best price. We look forward to your acknowledgement to share the quotation at earliest.

If you find any discrepancy with the information shared above, request you to please get in touch me . I will be happy to assist you.

Gayathri Devi.R
HP AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER
Contact # 044-39109702

Ensure Support Services (India) Limited
Bharatpe

Apr 12, 2016

Delay in Replacement of Defective Air conditioner

Order ID - OD405439451726443000.

I got a damaged unit of AIRCONDITIONERS. Flipkart accepted for replacement. I am making many calls to Flipkart team and raising many complaints online to get new device. But till now I didn't get one.

When ever I call to them or escalate issue to senior manager they promise me to resolve issue in 24- 48 hours. But it never happens.

It's been a month I paid money to Flipkart on 9th of March amount of 23240 rupees. I have not utilized the device or the service for the amount I paid.

They are extending and delaying to ship my product.

Kindly resolve this issue.

I can be reachable at 9962000703
manzoorahmad272

Apr 9, 2016

shyam plastic industries

Mene samsung 32 gb evo plus ka order diya tha . lekin mere paas samsung 32 gb evo deliver hua hai....
sethakrrajak

Apr 7, 2016

REPLACEMENT OF JEANS

I PURCHASE A L, ZARD NARROW FIT MEN'S JEANS & I RECIEVED IT AFTER RECIEVING AND SEE THE JEANS & I FOUND THE LOCKER OF THE JEANS IS BREAK (BUTTON) AT SAME TIME I IMMEDIATELY TALK DELIVERY MAN . I WANT EXCHANCE THIS PRODUCT & GIVE ME SAME OTHER PRODUCT PIEASE.
phani cherry

Apr 6, 2016

crack in finger touch

My phone is letv1s.I bought a new mobile 3 days back where I find a crack in my finger print how can I overcome that???
Riddhi Srivastava

Apr 4, 2016

Bad quality of mobile case

I have a Cubix Flip Cover for Moto G(2nd Gen) Purple Vintage.The order date is 10-01-2016.The order ID is OD404926166714920001 and the order item ID is 4492616671492003.The total price is ₹480.00.Though I could purchase 2-3 sets of Mobile cover locally but I opted for purchasing through Flipkart because I believed that its items are good but this experience of mine has compelled me not to buy products through your company in future.
When I started using it,the plastic used in it broke off by itself on the second day itself.I am very disappointed with it that despite my best care and almost nil usage it has broken down from many other places in short time after that.I hope that you will do something about it. Please provide me the progress of my complaint and contact me on RiddhiSri@yahoo.com as earliest.
harsh tha

Apr 4, 2016

refund

i am not satisfy
Vinay chaurasia

Mar 29, 2016

poor battray life of my phone Karbonn titanium s109

I was purchased Karbonn titanium s109 from flipkart but it has very poor battery life it is not giving the backup of 24 hour after fully charged on standby mode . it is in warrenty period .
Order no. OD205358576723778000
Invoice no.F00AEGJ16-1427.
My email is .vinaychaurasia7830@gmail.com
Billing address is 397west chowbaga Calcutta 700105 in west Bengal.
little boy

Mar 29, 2016

Quality of product and return service issue

Return service is very bad
don't buy product from flippant specially electronic product
lokeshbasavaraju

Mar 28, 2016

poor quality product

hi flipkart.
i have purchased 2 products in 2 weeks and found quality of the product iis very bad.
1) flemingo cotton printed king size bed sheet. and this was given to my in laws when they opened found one side of the bedsheet side of the entierly torn.

2) apple iphone ear phone with discount of 75 % and ended up paying rs 175 for the product which is worth only 50 rs.these people posting good quality product and despatch poor quality product which we are not able to use.
latchu

Mar 22, 2016

while return a product

when i requested to return back my product, they came!! but they went back ,can't wait even 2 mins to collect that. and also cancel my return request.
Ashu3108

Mar 22, 2016

cant play oders

when i am placing any order flipkart shows that this item cannot place this order on this adreess
Parveen Singh Chambial

Mar 21, 2016

Over charging then MRP

This case is with reference to two books recently purchased by me. in both the cases the MRP listed on the site was much higher than the actual MRP of the books.

Case no 1- Book-Reforming Vaishno Devi and a case for reformed ........ by Jagmohan. MRP Listed on site- 495/- discount offered 21% (Listed Price 391), but actually the MRP was Rs 395/-,

Case no 2- Book- Soul and Structure of governance in India- by Jagmohan. MRP 550/- discount offered 10% (Listed Price 495), but actually the MRP was Rs 475/-. In this case the price charged in even Rs 20/ higher than the actual MRP.

When in filed the complaint, your executive Mr Jatinder Nath Jha, was reluctant to listen and replied, that we are only concerned about the listed price and not about the actual MRP of the product

Kindly take note of the same
v.shruti

Mar 21, 2016

exchange of headset

I Ms.Shruti Vishwakarma , i ordered my lenovo vibe p1m from your site... on 02/03/2016 i got that phone by 8th marh.2016... it have been just one month using this phone, now its headset is not working properly and the headset has a 3 months warranty so i need your help... i want a new headset... so kindly look into this matter as early as possible.

telenor - sms service is not working
    hai sir iam vinod Kumar Mohanty from vizag, my telenor...
    Overseas Advisers - Fraud
    Dear CNBC, I am Gurinder Singh Gill from Chandigarh. i...
    ICSE Result - Rechecking and re-evaluation of science Hcg and computer...
    My marks in science hcg and computer were too less out of...
    housing society - Neglecting security of women tenants
    Hi, One of my roomate was restricted to enter society...
    Auto Rickshaw - Auto rickshaw
    Rickshaw number MH 02 VA 2207 driver refused to ride me...
    American Express - Recruitment process
    > Hello Sir, >               This is...
    ICSE Board - request for re-evaluation of ENGLISH and SCIENCE papers...
    Sir, This is to certify that I Arkaprava Ghosh of class x...
    ICSE Board - Rechecking and reviewing of Science and Mathematics paper
    Respected Sir/Madam, I kindly request you to re-...
    HSR LAYOUT SECTOR 3,16TH MAIN - irregular garbage collection
    Garbage dumped in front of house,They collect garbage only...
    ISC board - Commerce
    Dear sir/madam The marks got in commerce (the subject)...