Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

saravanakumarselvaraj

Feb 7, 2016

LENOVO K3 NOTE MOBILE TOUCH PAD NOT WORKING

My mobile LENOVO K3 NOTE MOBILE TOUCH PAD NOT WORKING . My Order no is OD104934113468038000..my ordered date is 1 January, 2016 9:49 AM and received date is 14-JAN-2016. Pease check and confirm
Vaisakhm1996

Feb 4, 2016

Display problem for my phone bought from flipkart

My phone is moto e2 4g lte
The problem is it is showing severe display problem . the phone display is flickering all the time with some touch problem also .
Please see to my complaint at the latest .
dipak j jain

Feb 2, 2016

flash sale

I agree with previous complain about flipkart - advertisement - may of friends like me who was online at 11.59 am and as soon as it turns to 12 - it shows out of stock ,

there is some goof up , either sold internally or un officially , or just want to know how many are eagers to buy without knowing about company

govt should take legal action of such incidence
raghavendra shindhe

Feb 2, 2016

letv mobile

Dear:Flip kart

where is the Le TV 1s mobile and why u r advertising bogus and today its online open m 12pm to 4 pm m waiting for book that mobile when i opened flip cart app that stock got already over so WHY U R GIVING BOGUS ADVERTISE IN ONLINE
Avdhesh 05

Feb 1, 2016

Earphone not found in box

Sir I have purchased lenovo k3 note in rs 9999/- from flipkart vide OD305076720204672000. But in the box earphone not found. Please send earphone.
rakeshada

Feb 1, 2016

flipkart

I purchased a moto g3 mobile worth RS 11499..but after receiving d product Its screen was bad so I send it back for change the product but second time same product received from flipkart but dy are telling lots of rules n regulations to return my product n not giving my money back..I am seriously feed up with flipkart n will never purcase anything in future frm it.
Smarak Ranjan Dash

Jan 29, 2016

My refund request

As per me amazon gives a far better service compare to flipkart. .
My order number isI hd purchased a micromax canvas laptop worth RS 9999..but after receiving d product I felt it was very bad with a very bad picture quality n resolution. .also was getting hanged after 1 hr automatically. .so I cancelled d order after 15 min of receving. .but dy are telling lots of rules n regulations to return my product n not giving my money back..I am seriously feed up with flipkart n will never purcase anything in future frm it.
As per me amazon gives a far better service compare to flipkart. .
My order number is OD305041907628831000 ..
Plz help me out to get my money back. .orelese I hv to go to consumer cort.
PAVAN100

Jan 28, 2016

honor 6

Dear sir ,
i have purchased honor 6 on august but i cannot use the phon properly always software problem so please i need solution for this complaint my email id - pavanpavi640@gmail.com
Brajeshtiwari78

Jan 28, 2016

Cancel product Amount Not Recieved

complaint For Amount Not Recieved
dear sir,
i m Brajesh Kumar Tiwari from Ambala (india). Last Aug-15 moth i was purchase a Moto g OD no-OD0036834209448535001 Date of Purchase 17aug- 15 through Credit Cards & Cancle Product. But My Amount is not Received till date in my Credit Cards.some days before open flip kart So See Amount Rs.12999/ in wallet. than i was calling customer Care dated on 17.01.16 she was lock a Request id IN1601171432220917033 & she was promise to me Under 48 hours Your Amount will be credit in your Credit Card. But Today I Was again Call to CC Vaishali Revived My Call & Say to me Your Request under process. After I told to vaishali than i told to vaishali for Call Forward to your Senior Moisin. Mr. Moise not positive Response. I am Paying every month Interest to Credit Crads from August-15.. and I found that flip kart online shopping is fraud shopping. S

My contact no. 8813900622

OD no-OD0036834209448535001
Request id IN1601171432220917033
gopi999

Jan 27, 2016

ADDRESS MISMACHE

Worst Customer Care Service

I have placed an order at Flipkart.com They kept with the text messages with each single update. Item packed, Item shipped, etc... but I did not get my item delivered on the ADDRESS MISMACHE . On top of this, they have stopped communication. There was no proper response to my call or email to customer care representative either.
The Last Legend

Jan 25, 2016

Fake products

Dear Subhajit Paul,

Thanks for contacting us,

We were in receipt of one Earphone that you had sent to us at our Service Center for warranty claim purposes whose details are as below:

Model Name: Ink’d w/mic
Category: In-Earphone
Color: Black
Date of Receipt for warranty claim: 18.01.2016.

However, based on the physical inspection of the product, we regret to inform you that the same has been found to be a damaged and counterfeit product.

Hence product sent by you, being a counterfeit product, cannot be claimed under warranty. Regretfully, you have been cheated by the Seller if they claimed this to be a genuine Skullcandy product.

You are advised to contact the Seller (from where this counterfeit product was inadvertently purchased) and pursue your claim.

Further to this we urge you to go through the article ‘Shopping Online? Beware of fakes’ published on the Times Business page in Times of India dated 19-Jan-2015 and spread awareness among your peers about fake products being sold online.

If you would like us to send back your counterfeit product, you are requested to send your consent at their earliest that you are ready to bear the cost of this shipment. Your counterfeit product will be dispatched to you as soon as we receive your consent.

For your reference, we are sending you the link of the same (i.e. shipping charge) as follow: http://shop.intersection.in/shipping

We also request you to please share your consent on the same by completing the few steps for your duplicate product’s shipping charge (Procedure attached).

Please note that in case we do not hear from you in this regard within 30 days your counterfeit product shall be disposed off by us.

For any further query feel free to Call us at 1800 102 3858 (Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM).

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Brand Eyes Customer Care
Toll Free No: 1800 102 3858
E-mail : customercare@brandeyesonline.com
Working time: Monday-Friday (10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)

For any other query, please contact our customer care toll free number mentioned below

cid:image002.png@01CCC94D.8FC949A0
B- 2, SECTOR- 4, NOIDA- 201301, (U.P.), INDIA.
Toll Free Number:- 1800 102 3858.
Working Timings:- Monday-Friday, 10:00 am to 06:00 pm.
Email: customercare@brandeyesonline.com, Website: www.intersection.in
Subbu2014

Jan 24, 2016

Lenovo vibe p1

Dear friends,

Dont buy Lenovo products, I taken new lenovo vibe p1 phone on December month. Now this phone is not charging
Monika vaidya

Jan 24, 2016

My product is very poor

I order one drass in flipkart that time I seen this dress in
Screen its very much pretty but which dress I received its very much poor and very bed the dress is too ugley so will u please just returned my money back other wise I""complant in police station and Consumer care also.
PASUPULETI.KUMAR

Jan 22, 2016

temper glass

Dear sir my order no is OD305032019462804000 it s a temperglass , i have imideatly this order please send imideatly

thanking you.
Pushpendra12

Jan 22, 2016

not book my order

i"m not able book my order
amal mathew

Jan 21, 2016

lenovo product

lenovo products from flipkart is really bad.Its my second problem in 3 months. OD404029493277150000.
Sanathi

Jan 17, 2016

Useless service

Please don't purchase any product from flipkart... Don't buy any lenovo products ... Worst products n service ever ever seen in my life... Flipkart and lenovo are cheating customers..
Gundeep singh

Jan 16, 2016

complaint of item

dear sir,
i m Simran from punjab (india). Last few days i selected the item and i ordered item, when i recieved the order and when i saw the my desired item, it was worst. that item was not according to as per order.. and I found that flip kart online shopping is fraud shopping.
my contact no. 90418-17100
My order no.OD104840218071540000
FAshion Trends Embroidered women lehenga.
Saanika2004

Jan 15, 2016

iPad air 2 case size

I have just received my order of iPad case for iPad Air 2
My order number is OD204887168294378000

This case doesn't fit my iPad air2 although I have rechecked on your site that the case is meant for iPad air2
Even the side sockets on right side of the case is not the correct size for the side volume buttons
So actually the case is not meant for iPad air2
Kindly replace my case or return my money

Saanika bandha
RAJINDER MOHAN

manufacturing defect

RECENTLY I BOUGHT A MOBILE NOKIA 105,REFERENCE OUR ORDER NO-OD 204918921529308000, WE HAVE RECEIVED ON DATE 13.1.16 AT MY GIVEN ADDRESS, AFTER RECEIVING THE MOBILE, WE HAVE CHARGED ABOUT 3 TO 4 HOUR, MOBILE WAS NOT ACCEPT CHARGING. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REPLACE THE MOBILE IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS

RAJINDER SINGH

TRADING ENGINEER
50 SHARDHANAND MARG, G.B. ROAD
DELHI-6
Sushma sadhvi

Late delivery

Showing as in stock even though the item was not in stock and very late delivery
shivdatta sharma

RUDE BEHAVIOUR

ORDER NO.OD304944677559200000 THRU EKART LOGISTICS TRACKING ID FMPP4048198119 PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE
RECEIVED THE MOBILE. BUT THE PERSON FROM EKART LOGISTICS MR.IRFAN KHAN WHO CAME TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE
WAS VERY RUDE IN SPEAKING HE WAS NOT READY TO COME INSIDE THE OFFICE AND DELIVER THE PACKAGE HE EXPECTED MY PERSON TO COME OUT ON THE ROAD AND TAKE THE PACKAGE.

PLEASE ASK EKART LOGISTICS NOT TO APPOINT SUCH RUDE AND ARROGANT PERSONS IN THEIR COMPANY.
HIS NAME IS MR.IRFAN KHAN WHICH PLEASE NOTE.

WE REQUEST YOU TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM FOR SPEAKING RUDELY AND BEHAVING ARROGANTLY WITH
OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR MR.SHIVDATTA SHARMA
MOB.NO.9819324009
Sonali Shrivastava

Jan 13, 2016

Over heating Mobile and signal loss

I have order Moto g3 From Filpkart ,with in 2 day it started overheating even use of just 5 min battey became 50% while charging .It was showing 40 % battery but after some time without any use it got discharged suddenly. and often signal also getting loss. I complaint about this but they did some Smartcheck and said the phone has no issue,I am unable to use phone properly because of overheating.

I want refund and Please take action immediatly
OD404946348398762000

i am eagerly waiting for your response
Sonali Shrivastava
s.sivaraman

Jan 12, 2016

1 cardholder is missing

iam sivaraman my arde is 6 card holder price rs 149 qty 2 rs 298. but delivery is only one cardholder, wher is another one cardholder
s.sivaraman

Jan 12, 2016

delivery qty is 1

my order is 6card holder, qty2. but delivery is 1 qty. prices 149 qty2 298 is collected.
so iam un satisfide, for this order delivery

swagat app - RESIDENT AREA UN-LEGALI SHOP.
    Jalaram Provision Store Prop Mukesh Thakkar Plot No. 70/71...
    Josoft Technologies Pvt Ltd - Salary Deduction Problem
    I have worked with company josoft technologies as senior...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - mobile stolen
    My mobile Apple I4 was stolen last night from Noida Auto...
    PRTC PUNJAB - Regarding rude behaviour of conductor
    Sir , This is to inform you that conductor of bus no....
    UP BOARD Allahabad - father name correction in marksheet
    Dear sir, I pass out intermediate in 2010...
    illegal construction - illegal construction
    A basement portion in address as - O-17, Lajpat Nagar II,...
    L&T insurence - Company recd health insurence premium but not issued policy
    We paid health insurance renewal premium of Rs 12535 &...
    vella nivarana nidhi - I have not yet received Flood Relief Fund
    I am S.Hemanth Kumar residing in T.Nagar and Not yet...
    ACT BROADBAND - Charging Customer without providing the Service
    During the month of december 2015, chennai got drenched by...