Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

Ravi Ram

Mar 5, 2015

wrong supply intimation

I have ordered one "DOMO SLATE TABLET" on 28.2.2015. Today, I have received one parcel vide you INVOICE NO> mum_bndi-000369-00000858, for rupees 3490/-. but in checking the same we found that you have wrongly supplied"SAIL MECHANICAL ENGG> BK" insted of "DOMO SLATE TABLET".we have paid the full amount for the above invoice.Kindly,verify at your end and arrange to sent the ordered tab. and take back the ENGG.BOOK.Please trest it as URGENT.
Please solve the problem immediately
D.Ravi.
Tamilnadu.

MOBILE NO. 9488748372
harisidharth93

Mar 5, 2015

ear phone not working properly

I bought Skullcandy S2IKDY-102Ink'd 2 j headset Rasta through FLIPKART ONE month back. Now left side of the headset is not working properly...How to claim warranty?
amitsa

Mar 4, 2015

Not satisfied with Asus Zenfone 4 & headset not received

I purchased Asus Zenfone 4 in March 2015. I received the product without headset. I was also not satisfied with the product quality. I called customer care for product replacement but they denied my request on the ground saying Flipkart has replacement policy only for damaged product for mobile phone.I want the product replaced at the earliest.

Amit Sarnobat
9820920748
Venkatesh Rocking

Mar 4, 2015

Mobile not working properlly

ORDERED MOTOROLA G2 ON FLIPKART. PRODUCT DELIVERED ON 05/02/2015.Order ID: OD201980378484681500.

IT HAS MULTIPLE PROBLEMS

1. BUT FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY OF USE THERE IS THE PROBLEM OF SIGNAL CONNECTIVITY. EVERY NOW AND THEN SIGNAL GETTING LOST AND THE MOBILE SHOWING NO SIM INSERTED. FEELING FRUSTRATED

2.PHONE IS GETTING HEATED EXCESSIVELY

3. every time i have to shutdown after internet setting. till then it not showing internet conection.

4. hanging. to slow.
abhi.tiwari208

Feb 27, 2015

Flipkart Courier Boy

Dear Flipkart Team,

Your Service is best products are also good, I am a loyal and very old customer of Flipkart.
But I ordered A wrist watch after three days delivery boy called me and said i am from flipkart your courier is with me. Come and collect from my place when i ask to deliver it on mention address he is shouting and said it is not my duty. come and collect otherwise I am going and said your payment is already received so you have to come .
Name of the person is Naveen Dwivedi Contact no of delivery boy is 7565001794.

Please look in to this.

Abhishek
navin pandav

Feb 25, 2015

missing headsef

i have purchased the mobile ag order no. od 202143913793816700 for the mobile name redmi note 4g. i received the material but one of part mising headset. so kindly aarrange the above missing part and delivered to us.
surya kumaravel

mobile handset

Hello Team,
I have ordered the handset(Honor Holly) in Flipkart. In specifications, they have mentioned that the headset is available. But while unsealing the box, I have found that headset is missing.

My order no : OD 00002153774292327800
Please do the needful asap.
Looking forward your reply!!!!
hmjain99@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015

my order cancelled without notifying me and increased my order price

my name is hemant jain and contact email id is hmjain99@gmail.com..
i have order United Colors of Benetton Sneakers (order no- OD302083170783270700.) from flipkart..
while delivering product their delivery guy talk with me ridiculous foul and abusing
on behalf of himself he cancelled my order and flipkat has cancelled ..
when i spoke to flipkart customer care about this they were not acepting this and said that i have cancelled order and told me to give fresh order and incresed price from 1400 to 2200...
kindly help me in this
ARUNL

Feb 23, 2015

need to change running shoes

i ordered an Running Shoes Mehroon NSDSCMT 11 43 | Colombo i got what i ordered but shoes having different sizes [8 left leg and right leg 9] so i want the same size of shoes in 9 inch. my order id is OD102109372966073600..
Vijay sekhar

Feb 10, 2015

Asus zenphone5

I bought a Asus phone in that they did not have a headset but in the flipkart order they shown headset have but in delivery time they did not give the headset
veronica mokha

Feb 9, 2015

product not working

I have bought sony earphones from flipcart
It's the worst experience
The leads were not working..
Only the right lead was working
And that too not properly
The leads were just too bad
Not good at all
I have got a bad experience from flipcart
I will not recommend it to anyone
anyone..
Worst experience
saravanan. Loco Pilot

Feb 9, 2015

MotoX mobile

I purchased a Moto X 16GB mobile by order ID- OD40611192376 - Order date &Invoice date- 11-06-2014 for Rs 23,999. After few days of use experienced network connectivity problem and poor quality video in a wavy form. Initially thought the network problem was due to problem in local network.After few weeks realised problem with my handset.I handed over the mobile to your authorised service centre VINAYAKA COMMUNICATION Coimbatore. job sheet no-13087 of dated 13-12-2014.Since the complaint was justified the hand set was replaced with a new one on 03-01-2015. The second new mobile set also had the same poor video quality and the picture was in a wavy form. Again i handed over the defective mobile to your service centre on the next working day on 05-01-2015 vide job sheet no -14420 .They also accepted that the problem exists with all MotoX mobile.Out the six months I used the mobile for few weeks and I had to purchase another mobile till I get the replcement from you.When we are purchasing a mobile for a huge sum of money in online purchase with out checking the product, the responsibility of providing a good one lies with you. The trust I have in you collapsed when the second set also became a defective one.When I handed over the mobile on second time on 05-01-2015 I clearly informed VINAYAKA COMMUNICATION that I will not accept MotoX again.I under gone too much frustration and mental agony by purchasing this product.Will you replace the mobile with other than MotoX or refund the money?Please convey your stand so that I can go for next course of legal action
Thanking you Sir

Feb 7, 2015

offer din't come

Flipkart cheated with me. they din't give me my offer ( airtel dongal) with my lenovo ideapad E50 70 . it was showing offer on buying time but on delevery time they decreases the prize on site and vanished the offer. and saying there was no offer when you orderd laptop. i will never shop on flipkart now
drneha agrawal

Feb 6, 2015

MOTOROLA G2 DEFECTIVE PRODUCT BY FLIPKART

ORDERED MOTOROLA G2 ON FLIPKART. PRODUCT DELIVERED ON 10/01/2015. IT HAS MULTIPLE PROBLEMS

2.PHONE IS GETTING HEATED EXCESSIVELY

3. DUAL SIM IS NOT WORKING

PRODUCT ID...OD301775439569863200
Isha Garg

Feb 6, 2015

second mobile delivered

i ordered a MOTOG 2nd generation from flipkart and i found its touch not working properly on putting complaint for money back/replacement they sent another delivered another mobile ph. which is second, all scratched since i found those scratches only after opening the pack which is quiet obvious there delivery boy refused to take that ph. back as it is case of open delivery and put a complaint again.
i am really disappointed with their services and its not at all accepted, they are delivering second hand products to their customers. This was my first purchase and last too from flipkart.
thank you very much for this eye opening incidence that you are level frauds who sell second hand products.

Isha Garg
items in order OD201895006224205400
ishagarg2006@gmail.com
Sandip Kumar

Feb 5, 2015

wrongly gave order foe moto e

hi sir on 2-2-15 i purcha moto e and flip cover on flipkart.. and i wrongly placed order for my flipcover i ordered for moto G instead of moto G... so i request u to change and give to moto E flip cover.. thank u cont numb 9842386247...
bhushansp007

Feb 5, 2015

Moto g receipt voucher lost

Hello, i lost my moto g e mail voucher for puchase.
Mahender.e

Feb 5, 2015

Next day delivery services delay to 3 days.

OD201981207776883700
Samsung Neo
I purchased Samsung neo on 03/02/05 by next day delivery through COD, i was expected to get the product haven't received it by the next day,
i called the customer care they said delay in service we give 180 Rs/- to add in wallet, they said 05/02/15 end of the day,you will receive the product, later some one called me from flipkart asked to cancel the product and reorder it and promise me will get it by tomorrow it self, if you go ahead with the same product it takes 4 days more to get it. it was very diss-point services by flipkart,
i asked the customer care person what is the mean of Next day delivery by charging 90 rs/-, she simply said we gave to 180 rs/- to you. Do it sense. Worst Flipkart services and customer team as well.
udayp

Feb 4, 2015

phone

ive ordered a moto e, but it doesn't on it just got stuck on 'M' symbol, i dont know what to do please i want to exchange the phone with another moto e
Sandip Kumar

Feb 4, 2015

mi 10400 mah power bank

hi flipkart i am trying to buy mi 10400mah powerbank since past from 10 days daily when i see use it says as no stock why like this from 24-1-15 till now daily if i check no stock... so pls arrange it and give sm discount because i am ur very old customer cont numb 9842386247..
HL.DARSHAN

Jan 31, 2015

mobile flip cover

I have received flip cover of asus zenfone a501cg today in flipkart.com. Because of bad quality of flip cover, l want to exchange this flip cover .So , I request you to refund my money,or else ,I will file a case in consumer court & I will get my compensation.
anas777

Jan 30, 2015

flipkart

I'm regular in Amazon, Snap Deal, Myntra etc.. But FLIPKART proved that they are the worst.
I've ordered a mobile phone and a Camera Lense of reputed brands.
Mobile phone received in seal broken condition as if the camera lense.

They refused to refund for the phone and replaced it with a different piece. This time the pack was perfect but the phone was not. My brother is having the same make/model phone, but the performance is far better than the brand new FLIPKART product (even though my brother's phone is almost an year old).

-Lense was received in a damaged packet with a opened seal. But there was no replacement or refund even though reported the faulty item on receipt itself.
On complaining of the same, FLIPKART executives started calling me only in the midnights. Even after so many complaints they will be seeking the what is the basic complaint, and after explaining the story we have to hold the line for an hour.

Please think twice before placing an order.

Anas Shafi
bangalore
dkm_mahi

Jan 27, 2015

wrong item delivered

I had ordered 'Sony SO-ICF-C1T FM Radio' via order no. Order ID : OD001810422304962400. The order was accepted. However they delivered the older version of the product. However the invoice was raised as per the right product. Now they are saying that you take the refund and reorder the item.

The item ordered item price has increased by 750 bucks and they want me to reorder. This is daylight cheating by flipkart. The deliver the right invoice but a wrong product is delivered. I want them to take the wrong product and deliver the right product. There is no way to address in flipkart. I have been writing to flipkart customer service but their response is the same. I do not know how to address this to higher management of flipkart.

Probably the seller has wrongly mentioned the price and once they realized, they corrected the same. I am just interested the right product delivery.
if someone can help, it will be great.
harishmitha

Jan 24, 2015

book

i have orded a book .i have orderedon 18th jan till now i donot reach the product till now . so, that please cheak and gmail me on dharshinimitha@gmail.com. so, if it is too late i will not order any product in flipkart i need it today or tomorrow
iqbalnpc

Jan 23, 2015

Defective Piece of Digiflip sent by Flipkart

This is a very bitter experience with Flipkart for purchase of Digiflip Tab. I found a defective piece with manufacturing defect in it.

When I called to your customer care, they suggested to visit the Repair Centre. I have visited TWICE to the repair center in Jaipur. First time, they have made some temporary adjustment in the Tab, but again it got defective. Second time, I have given it to the repair center on 23rd Dec 14 and still it is not get repaired.

As this Tab is having manufacturing defect and the Repair Center is not able to get it repaired.

Invoice date: 08-11-2014
Order Id: OD001227582111556600
IMEI/Serial No: 911394300023483
Product ID: Digiflip Pro XT811 Tablet

Repair Center in Jaipur: Redington (India) Ltd.
Repair Center Receipt No: A- 1935
Date of giving to Repair Center: 23-12-2014

Airtel - refund of failed recharge
    I was recharged my mob No 9862970470 three times but all...
    Indigo - Duplicate boarding pass required
    Hi, I travelled on Indigo flights 6E-152 on 28.2.2015,...
    NA - Street Dogs
    Many Street dogs are roaming here and causing severe...
    228832 - MY ACCOUNT DEBIT SWEEP
    Sir, My name is D RANGAIAH I have a problem with my...
    BSNL - bad ping or latency
    Sir my phone no. is 0141 2500586 and my address is 62...
    GHMC-HYDERABAD - Garbage Collection
    I am living in the area of avanthinagar, mothinagar extn...
    Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd (Free Charge) - Amount deducted but unsussesfull recharge
    To Whomsoever it may concern, I have Recharged RS-110...
    Samsung Mobile - Lost - Lost my Phone
    Please i have lost my and the thief has change my sim...
    MCD - Street dogs
    Hi team, There are many street dogs and pets are in...
    Star Plus - tere shehr main
    i'm finally complaining about a very big...