Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

NISHA SAIN

Jan 18, 2017

some part is missing in the machine i.e. rinse pipe hook and wire hook not available.(Whirlpool washing machine 6.2 kg )

cargo delivered on 15/01/2017 booking in the name of Mrs. Kamla Devi we haven't received the Bill and warranty book.
goel01akash

Jan 16, 2017

Order not delivered by flipkart

I had placed an order for iphone7 under exchange policy. On my first order they said to give the imei code from the back of my phone. Ihad order again and when i did they said again that it had to be the one on the screen in settings. I didnt expect this
sethakrrajak

Jan 11, 2017

EXCHANGE OF PRODUCT

I have purchase a addidas shoes size no 7 which is small in size I can't wear this shoes cause of small size so please exchange this product and give me other size of same product my order id 0D508046068504016000.
Addidas Neo CLOUDFOAM Rs 3296/-
Star Raja

Jan 10, 2017

Regarding to message for undelivered

I ordered shipment OD108046999699472000 and it's expected to delivered time between 9 to 10 Jan, 2017 but I got an undelivered message. Why is this happened???? When I get my order one??? Even I call your company vendor 2 times today.
Kiran80

Undelivered item

I ordered shipment 188424470 and it's expected to delivered time between 8 to 10 Jan, 2017 but I got an undelivered message. Why is this happened???? When I get my order one???
PNJHA8095

Mixx grinder base slipped

Dear Sir/ madam
I have purchased havells grinder mixy. Its base becomes slipped. Please exchange it with better one.
sumitra kumari

Jan 9, 2017

Unethical Behaviour

Dear Flipkart Team

Greetings!

This is to inform you that one of your service delivery partner's delivery boy is very rude and don't deliver the product on given address and also ask me to come to different place to pickup my product which is convenient for him.

I have given delivery address of my office, given below for reference:
YES BANK Ltd.
IFC Tower 2
24th Floor
Elphinstone (W)
Senapati Bapat Marg
Mumbai 400013

He always asked me to come to 8th Floor which is a different premises and give excuses that security is not allowing him (in our office, for pickup and delivery special service lift is there) and if I don't go to that floor, he doesn't even deliver the product. Today also he did not deliver the product and gave me excuses that his phone was not working. later, I called him more than 10 times but did not pick up my call and now it is unreachable. this incident has happened 4 times and I am really pissed off. I don't know the person name but Yes! I have his contact number +91 8655440591.

Request you to take serious action for such activities. I am a loyal customer of flipkart from last 5 years and I have never faced such incidences in past.

Product details which was supposed to be deliver today but did not get delivered. I have also received text from EcomEx.
Shipment 1 - 188408076
Shipment 2 - 188406221.

Sumitra
Mumbai
Nixsunny

Jan 9, 2017

Compliment about Flipkart refound

I had palce Oder via Flipkart on 26 November , spice mobile due to area pin code Mach failure they didn't deliver the product so I cancelled order on 1st December 2016 I had given many complaints regarding refound today is January 9 2017 stil I didn't receive the refund .... My name Nixsunny
Mobile no 9967989782
Oder I'd OD607692610622903000 pls do the needful
priyamurali79

Jan 6, 2017

Lenovo k6 power- battery not proper charge.

I have ordered Lenovo k6 power gold- 32GB on 27th December 2016 through flipkart. I am received goods on 3rd January 2017.

Mobile handset battery was not charging properly when i was connect to charger. Display shows always battery power

decreasing percentage only. So i want to replace and need good condition same model mobile.

Order ID: OD207967666070553000

Invoice No:FOYOK04117-00055261
Dated: 31-12-2016.

Product Handset: WB91422 [861856031507661 , 861856031507653]/ Lenovo
PRANDIP PAUL

Jan 4, 2017

Actual Warranty period differs from that of in Advertisement

Madam/ Dear SIr,

I bought one Electrolux Refrigerator from flipkart. The order was placed on dated 01/01/2017 and was delivered on 03/01/2017. The warranty period given in the advertisement was 1 year Comprehensive+ 9 years for compressor. But in the user manual the warranty period is 1 year Comprehensive + 48 months for compressor. Thus the advertisement was totally deceiving and breach of contract. It will cost me huge loss. I need the warranty period as specified in the advertisement or else you just take the product back from my place and refund my money. I request you to look into the matter urgently.

The details of the product and purchase is given as under:

Product : Electrolux 215 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (VZ85595)

Order ID: OD608012727095363000

Tracking ID: FMPP0076544877

Mobile no. 9674710844, 9435285497 (alternate no.)

Registered email where from order was placed: rohit26.gupta@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017

Actual Warranty period differs from that of in Advertisement

Madam/ Dear Sir,

The details of the product and purchase is given as under:

Product : Electrolux 215 L Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator (VZ85595)

Order ID: OD608012727095363000

Tracking ID: FMPP0076544877

Mobile no. 9674710844, 9435285497 (alternate no.)

Registered email where from order was placed: rohit26.gupta@gmail.com

Order no. OD608012727095363000
glafern cardoso

Dec 30, 2016

orderd keyboard of laptop

The package seel was opened and the keyboard was damaged so i did the replacement of the keyboard but till now they did not given the new keyboard

Dec 29, 2016

Flipkart contacts to solve your problems

Call Flipkat day in and out to solve your problems

Grievance officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Krishna Salunke
Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd.
AKR Tech Park, 1st floor Block 'C' Krishna Reddy Industrial Area,7th Mile,
Hosur Road Bangalore 560068
Karnataka, India
Phone: +91 - 080-42749527
Email: grievance.officer@flipkart.com
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)

The Buyer can write to resolution@flipkart.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Flipkart's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.

Registered Office Address:
Telephone: 1800 208 9898
Email: cs@flipkart.com

Some more information here:

Dec 29, 2016

Laws in India: Can legal action be taken against FlipKart for misleading consumers on Big Billion Day?

Flipkart to Flopkart

Foe some time now, Flipkart has been involved in malpratices, breaching consumer trust by either delivering wrong items or delayed deliveries of products. The fraudulent company takes orders without having the products in their inventory, and then delays the deliveries. This has been noticed by thousands for a long time. Lets sign a petition against Flipkart and lets dump this Flopkart for ever.
Panchaln

Dec 27, 2016

Return and refund issue

I m buyed a one mobile from flipkart then i m facing hanging issue with mobile and i requested for mobile return in 10 days but no any flipkart employee come to pick up mobile then after i called in flipkart but he say your mobile not return accepted
sonu1.agarwal

Dec 27, 2016

Not ready to take customer complain for delay in delivery

Flipkart service is really suck. They have earned enough money and customer, now they don't care about there customer, specially when the order has already been placed.
I have ordered a Moto e3 power, which was about to deliver on 24th dec 2016. But on 24th dec I received a SMS that i will receive my mobile on 30th dec. When I called the customer care for lodging a complain against delivery delay, the customer care executive (Divya) said, that she will not able to raise the complain and not even able to tell her employee id. Because this is there end fault and they will not take complain for this.
This is really disgusting.
Flipkart you should take care of us customer complain, because whatever you are now is because of these customer only.
Order number: OD207907824464873000
Customer name: Sonu Agarwal
Sheela Jarali

Dec 21, 2016

Defect Product

Redmi note 3 Mobile will not get unloacked and stuck when call is on. Some times unable to unlock the phone.

Order number: OD107803818806245000
Contact number: 7032717036
Email:jaralisheela@gmail.com
Jaipreet singh

Dec 20, 2016

Not received any conformation msg or email from flipkart After payment from debit card

I placed my order for LeEco Le2 Mobile. And I made payment For it from my debit card after that IDon't received any mail or Msg for conformation of my order . Flipkart doing fraud with customer.

services are worst from flipkart.
Sahil Shinde

toch problems

i have a lenovo vibek5 plus which is in warranty and it is having touch problems , so i request flipkart to solve out my problem.... thanku flipkart ,,,,,,,,,,contact me on - 7385510324
Sahil Shinde

Dec 20, 2016

touchpad of phone not working properly

i have taken Lenovo vibe k5 pluse and after 3 months its touch pad is not working properly ,,,, please please flipkart solve out my problem my number ....7385510324
pankajjoshi63

Dec 19, 2016

Complaint against flipcart : Delivered defective item and not replaced the same

Worst experience ever had online purchase of any item. It was with flipkart.

Order No : OD207794510625577000

I have purchased second time some item from flipkart.
Item : Redmi Note 3

Item purchase date : 7/12/2016
Delivered date : 9/12/2016

After getting the mobile, got to know that charging port is not working properly. So filed a complaint against the product.
Filed complaint was within 10 days, so issue should be solve within time period given by website.

Complain Date : 13/12/2016

Flipkart schedule technician visit for this item. First of all technician behavior was rude ( Does not know how to talk to customers ).
He checked the product twice or thrice and got to know that after twisting the charging cable somewhat ( plugged in mobile ), sometimes charging is working and sometimes not.

He has clearly written in complaint diary stated "Charging port not working properly", After reading the statement only I have signed technical visit approved page.

Technical visit Date : 15/12/2016

Same day I have got the mail from flipkart that your problem would be resolve by 17/12/2016 10 AM.

I have waited for their response, when I have not got any response then I have revisited the track record page and got to know that they have cancelled the request.

After this I have talked to customer care, and got response that your 10 days are over and according to them technician has putted his words that there must be user fault for this issue.

Question arises here are :

- How 10 days period has been over while I have complaint within 10 days.
- Why I was not informed for cancellation of the request before 10 days only.
- I was not informed with any of service ( through Call, SMS, Mail ).
- Where is that technical visit page where he has clearly written "Mobile charging ports are not working properly".
- Why customer care is saying that technician has reported that it's user fault.
- Why flipkart has not seen the technical visit page, where I have signed as a proof.

Before closing any issue flipcart has to inform customer or have to take feedback from the customer. How can I believe to flipkart for any further transaction.

Email Id : pankaj.joshi63@gmail.com
Mobile No. 9711128164
Date : 19/12/2016

Pankaj Joshi
pratap patel

Dec 16, 2016

against changing time

Hello I bought a mobile was found dead on the mobile is not so I was updated replacement.But time and again by changing your driving flipkart team.I'm sorry to hear.Ya do not give my phone replacement and send my money back.I'd complain that you are not getting the service to work correctly.my mobile Lenovo k6 power,my registered mobile number 7892871150 and pratapp060@gmail my id.thank you
pratap patel

Dec 16, 2016

not timing for delivery

Hello I bought a mobile was found dead on the mobile is not so I was updated replacement.But time and again by changing your driving flipkart team.I'm sorry to hear.Ya do not give my phone replacement and send my money back.I'd complain that you are not getting the service to work correctly.thank you
pranjit kumar hazarika

Dec 14, 2016

non delivery of product

I had booked for a casual full sleeve for my daughter vide your ID: 79160618681.But till date your courier service Blue Dart has failed to deliver the product within the due date 13/12/16.So You are requested to take steps for immediate delivery of the same.
From:- Pranjit kr Hazarika
Mangaldai,Darrang Assam-784125

Ticket Refund - ticket not booked but amount debited
    Mera ticket book nahi hua but amount debit ho gaya Plese...
    cash deposit machine - CASH deposit Machine
    Respected State Bank Of India, At 24/10/2016 16:40pm I am...
    SBH - Need CIF Number
    Hello sir, My SBH account number is 62106557370 and IFSC...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Hi Sir, This is inform you that i have applied...
    TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION - DON'T STOP BUS AT REGULAR BUSSTOP AT late night
    TN45-N3684,19-01-2017..... When I take ticket to jayaram...
    Nagpur Muncipal Corporation - Noises pollution health and safety
    Dear All U can also give your complaints to noise...
    Kartshopo.com - Wrong mobile receive
    I ordered Nokia 1100 and I recovery Nokia 1110i and...
    Oasis Resource Management - OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company
    Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any...
    Pay & Use souchalaya - Unauthorized charges
    Respected sir, I was travelled to Ahmedabad to Sirohi at...
    Guess Handbags - Peeling strap/handles
    Handbag now unusable due to handle material peeling so...