Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

RATAN SINGH 08

Aug 2, 2015

mobile lenovo A6000 PLUS

DEAR SIR ,
I BOOKED A MOBILE LENOVO A6000 PLUS BY OREDR NO.OD103407352069830100 WHICH OREDR WAS DELIVERED BY YOU AND WAS RECEIVED ON 20/07/2015 BUT TODAY CHECKED THE SET IS LENOVO A6000 IS SENT BY YOU BUT ON BOX OF SET IS OF LENOVO A6000 PLUS WHERE AS STICKER ON BOX CONTANING EMI 867562020252657 WHICH IS OF LENOVO A6000 .
SIR ,I WANT KNOW WHY DID THE LENOVO A6000 WAS SENT TO ME WHERE AS MY ORDER WAS FOR LENOVO A6000 PLUS . I WANT TO REPLACE IT , DO NEEDFUL IN THIS MATTER.
THANKYOU.
RATAN SINGH , 09467179182
REWARI
divya kulkarni

Jul 31, 2015

hanging of tablet

i have taken a tablet of micro-max from fkipkart on 20/5/2015 and it is hanging again and again so what should i do i have called helpline no. then also it is hanging 2or 3 days have gone but it is hang only.....only 3 moths before i have taken tablets and it has start hanging from now only...
nagaa2307

Jul 30, 2015

Delay delivery with out any reason

Hi ,

I have order Lenova K3 Note mobile from flipkart. ( OD303500684433964400). Before payment they promised me to deliver by 31 of july and after payment they sent a mail saying we need more 7 day's to deliver your product. When i tried to customer care executive they are saying we don't have any info on this. might be issue with logistics. This is ridiculous to make customer wait keeping registration process and after buying product sending mails it may delay 7 more day's with out any proper reason.

Please if you don't have product available don't make us to wait.
rahulsaxena0091

Jul 29, 2015

regret after purchase HTC mobile from flipkart

This is the pathetic device i have ever seen in my life. I have many issue regarding my new HTC handset which i purchased online from Filipkart. I don't no either this is the fault of HTC or FLIPKART. I really very disappointed from the service of Flipkart and it's customer support.

ISSUE:- Battery problem.( It drains within a hour). Heating issue it get warm so much i'm not able to put the phone in my back pocket.

After many reminder and complaint i'm not getting any solution regarding the same.

I would like to request you if u want to call me the best time is (10 AM to 5PM)
Contact no. :- 7737543428
kana.p

mi4 W

Mi4 W Return Request dealy

Dear sir/Madam
I had purchased Mi4 mobile ,after delivery I had checked mobile some normal problem find in handst I have request send to flipkart for return &replacement ,after request your technical team call to us two time but not resloved my problem very time they will taken next date .what time line of prblem sloving? when approval given for return &replacement ?
I have request to you plz.give approval for replacement I think your technical team not given positive response to customer . What is time period of problem sloving

Manish
shinded77

Redmi 2 return request dealy

Dear sir/Madam
I had purchased redmi2 mobile ,after delivery I had checked mobile some normal problem find in handst I have request send to flipkart for return &replacement ,after request your technical team call to us two time but not resloved my problem very time they will taken next date .what time line of prblem sloving? when approval given for return &replacement ?
lizu

complant against Flipkart order no: 303294268656381400

I placed an order for a Plazzo on 05 July 2015 order arrived on 13 Jul but due to certain issues i have returned the product and again the same product have been delivered by flip kart the pathetic service i have faced for the first time as there is no response and pickup arranged.i have requested for exchange of order but the same product delivered again, also called to the customer care department and the people over their said that they will call back after 48 hrs but no call received from their end till date and not even any communication my money is blocked in that product i am getting product in exchange nor a money back. Earlier I have also written a mail regarding the same product and they had send me a complaint no.c2c_07_28260 but no one gave me response on that also. Now If I would not get positive response from your end then I will go consumer coat because in comparison to flip kart i would prefer shopping to other e-commerce sites as they have much better services and customer satisfaction. Now I want my money back with in 2 days with compensation.****
Aniket nangare

Jul 27, 2015

expired product

i had ordered an lip lite cream i had received it but the seen is that the box of the cream says that its best before 36 months which is actually a sticker stick on it which is not from the company i guess whereas the label on the cream says it is best before 24 months please look into the matter and respond asap or else im going to the consumer forum for the same to raise an complaint against flipkart for cheating and frond practices
stutit

Jul 26, 2015

legal notice

This is to kindly let you know that I, Stuti Tandon had purchased an Indigo Analog Wall Clock from the online mobile app having order number OD303189201168844801 on June 23, 2015. My expected date of delivery was June 26, 2015. The watch was delivered to me on June 27, 2015. When I opened the cover the watch was defected. The glass was not fixed properly and there were a few broken edges. I immediately requested for a refund of the product s I was not at all satisfied with the product and did not want another hassle of ordering a return of the clock. So in June 27, 2015 and I was informed through email on my email-id stuti.tan19@gmail.com that the product would be collected by June 30, 2015. The return id given to me for my request was 22633127. I had even got a sms on my registered mobile number +918860847239 that the product will be picked from my place, however to my utter shock I got a sms on June 29, 2015 that the refund has been cancelled by me. I had not initiated any cancellation from my side and neither did I make any efforts to do the same. Upon receiving the sms I called up the customer care service of flipkart and informed them of the same. They requested me to initiate the refund again and this time it will be ensured that the product will be refunded. So on June 29, 2015 I initiated the process again and yet again I got the email that my product will be collected by July 2, 2015 and again on July 1, 2015 the same sms that as per my request the pick up has been cancelled.
After the same I called the customer care again and they apologized for the same and requested some time to resolve the problem, however all my efforts were in vain as there was no reply from your side. I was aware that I had to complete the return process within a month and hence I called the customer service desk again, but there was no cogent reply from your side. I created the refund again on July 2, 2015, then on July 15, 2015 and the last one on July 20, 2015 and the return id was 24661400. All these times on the date of my pick up I got a sms that said that the pick up was cancelled as per my request, which I had never made.
This unprofessional attitude and carelessness is nothing but deficiency of service on your part that makes me eligible to initiate a legal proceeding against you. However I decided to first intimate you of the deficiency. I request you to kindly look into the matter and resolve the same within a period of 7 (seven) days otherwise I will be forced to take legal action against you. I request you to kindly refund the wall clock and I also seek a compensation of Rs. 10000 (Rupees Ten Thousand only), for the turmoil and mental trauma suffered by me.
N A Varma

Jul 24, 2015

Cheating with us.

Dear Sir / Madam,
I have booked 2 silver ring on 11 june 2015 name is Panriya Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Ring my order no is OD003068564364482500. I have received my
silver ring on 17 june 2015 But today on 24 july 2015 after 1 month & 1 week i see that my booked silver ring is not silver but this is copper. I have feel that flipkart cheating
with me because i have not trust on flipkart. I suggest to other people no trust on flipkart.
Any other quiery please contact to me my cell no. is 0-9769423269.
POOJA MAYUR GURAV

Jul 23, 2015

Delivery and Response

​Hi.. I tried calling to Flipkart , only to know that there is a technical issue and they can't resolve my case now???????????

I haven't yet finished my conversation and the person attending the call on behalf of Flipkart was rude and has disconnected the call in b/w where I haven't finished the conversation yet?.. Is this the way FLIPKARTS deals with its client?

This is very much disheartening to note this kind of behavior from FLIPKART..

Expect the Senior team to respond on the way their representative speaks with their clients..

The item which was supposed to be delivered today is not yet delivered , only to spoil the entire surprise planned.. And when we call them to assist us the response is hanging the call before u could finish your conversation??????
POOJA MAYUR GURAV

Jul 23, 2015

Delivery and Very bad response

This is very much disheartening to note this kind of behavior from FLIPKART..

vinod1978

Jul 22, 2015

delivery of micromax canvas a311

they have delivered me a defective piece...i complaint . but no solution...it dials no. automatically even in night when you are sleeping
it automatically gets rebooted
it gets hanged any time...
i give 0000 star to flipkart for cheating me
vinod kumar yadav
9891262077
invoice no. is del20150400084505
ashish2014khandelwal

Jul 22, 2015

flipkart falling standards

The pride in India's thriving eCommerce business is being shattered by Flipkart who has seriously started cheating its customers. I wanted to order a phone by credit card payment but the order went by Cash On Delivery due to not a very clear user interface at Flipkart. Flipkart gave a 10 day delivery period which was rather long. I was closely tracking the order everyday, the product was shipped and I got SMS that to be ready as order will be delivered shortly. When went online was appalled order has been cancelled without my knowledge and it was the 7th day since I have ordered.

Tried finding Customer support to talk to where I can ask how my order has been cancelled on its own. First called on toll free number and was told by customer representative order has been cancelled due to some technical problems yesterday night and the product will be delivered, not to worry.

As there was no change showing on online status after many hours passed by I was suspicious.I mailed on whatever option was available online regarding customer support. Got a reply saying sorry and also very ambiguously answering that order has been cancelled and cannot be restated from their side. They were requesting me to reorder. What about the 7 days I have been waiting? Great thing was there site is showing a price increase from 6000 to 7000 Rupees for grey color phone which I have ordered.

I wrote about three times to customer care in past 3-4 hours and was getting variable answers at times common thing being they saying sorry. Last mail I wrote was that I will complain on social media of customers being harassed and whether they want 100 orders on COD where customer will deny delivery.Got a reply they will sort the matter by 24 July which was after 23 July their stated date of delivery.

I have been wasting few hours writing to them and also ordered on their competitor website where the phone was available on 6000 Rupees. The phone was supposed to be gifted. As I have been writing this mail the phone has been delivered at my house which is in a different city.Lets see whether the right product is delivered as I have paid and taken the package.

There is some serious coordination issues between departments in Flipkart and lack of Human interface.Thank you Flipkart for wasting my time . I do not know whether I would have got delivery if I had not kept continuous complaining. my colleague was sharing how his order was cancelled in same way for some other product earlier for which he did not complain.
bholanath Verma

Moto e 2nd Gen mobile

I have purchased the above mobile in April 15 itself, but now the same is not working. There is no damage but not opening and being charged. When I visited to your Service centre at James Long Sarani, Kolkata, the technician told that it cannot be repaired. And advised to exchange this set through flipcart. The details of my bill is as under :- Order ID: OD102587672701340300
Order Date: 14-04-2015 - Invoice Date: 15-04-2015 Shipping Address
Bhola Nath Verma
Genexx Valley, Tower no.12, Flat
no.8/C, D.H.Road, Joka, Kolkata -
700104, Opposite Joka Tram Depot.
Kolkata 700104 West Bengal
Total 1 6649.88 349.12 6999.00
Grand Total 6999.00
bholanath Verma

Moto e 2nd Gen mobile

I have purchased Moto e 2nd Gen Mobile at Rs.6,999/- as per Order ID: OD102587672701340300
Order Date: 14-04-2015
Invoice Date: 15-04-2015
Now the set is not opening at all. When I visited your service centre at James Long Sarani, the technician is telling that the same has gone out of order. How it is possible within two months time only ? Please get the same set replaced with a new one otherwise we shall move to Consumer Court.

Bhola Nath Verma, 12-8C, Genexx Valley, Joka, Kolkata 700104. Contact no.9339712292 and my email is bvkolkata111@gmail.com
shyamnt

Wrong product delivered

I have ordered Signoraware lunch box but received Oxoware lunch box.

Order id : OD103198299428782701
kvaibhavpai

Jul 19, 2015

Order Cancelled without my knowledg

Hey, This is one crap customer service and a eCommerce company.. Had ordered for Lenovo K3 (white) paid in full (EMI option)... ordered as a gift for my mom on her birthday... 1. Order Delayed 2. Did not receive any calls from the delivery partner. 3. Cancelled the product even without my knowledge... Is this how you treat a premium customer who has ordered 20+ phones and who has been a loyal customer? Over above i get treat like a shit (Specially Aditi - customer service rep), she does not even know how to speak to a customer who is frustrated... ignores to help and threatens to disconnect the call also does not sound professional even a bit Order number: OD003380793899655700 email: kvaibhavpai@gmail.com You guys have ruined my birthday surprise to my mom, had a lot of feelings and sentiments attached when i ordered this phone for her... you guys have screwed it apart. lets wait and watch if the manager (Rajeev) can help me, who has promised me that he will try his best... I have all the cal recording to screw u guys... plus i have call logs where i have nt received even a call from your delivery partner. How the hell can you just cancel my order?
latikaji

Jul 17, 2015

NEW DEFECTIVE HANDSET - MOTO G

I RECEIVED A - MOTO G - HANDSET THRU FLIPKART ON 3. 5. 2015 ( AGAINST ORDER PLACED ON 30.4.2015) - BILLING ADDRESS – RAVI NAIR , COIMBATORE, PIN – 641005. CONTACT PHONE NO. 8903426364.
The shipment was sent from - WS Retail Services, Jadigenahalli, Hoskote Taluk, Bangalore, Pin – 560067. Invoice No. blr_wfld20150401104632 dt. 30.4.2015.
THE HANDSET HAD SOME MINOR PROBLEM FROM THE DAY OF ACTIVATION ITSELF - THERE WAS SOME FLICKERING LIGHT COMING ON THE SCREEN. IT WAS NOT A SERIOUS MATTER IN THE STARTING , BUT NOW THE FLICKERING LIGHT IS BLOCKING THE DIALING OF OUT GOING CALLS / RECEIPT INCOMING CALLS / SWIPING OF THE PHONE ETC.
I DID VISIT THE SERVICE CENTRE AT COIMBATORE - VINAYAKA COMMUNICATION AT 100 FEET ROAD, COIMBATORE ( PHONE - 9994084570). WITHOUT GIVING ANY HEED TO PROBLEM LISTED BY ME - THE SERVICE CENTRE PERSONNEL ADVISED ME TO CHANGE THE MOTHER BOARD AND INFORMED ME TO SHELL OUT Rs. 5800 FOR THIS SAME.
This handset had some problem from the day of activation itself, under the circumstances ’ am not ready to change the mother board spending Rs. 5800 for a brand new handset, which is just 45 days in usage.
I have been trying to contact FLIPKART / MOTOROLA offices - but flipkart is trying to wash their hands saying that – We understand your difficulty , but you have to contact Motorola for this matter.
Motorola office is trying to wash their hands - saying that - the billing address and contact mobile number I have given during the time of ordering the handset is not traceable in their system.
In the past I have ordered many articles thru FLIPKART - but after this incident - I have decided NOT to order anything thru FLIPKART at all.
As far as Motorola handset is concerned, ‘am a highly dissatisfied customer, because 3 of my friends who have purchased Motorola Handsets ( other versions) - 2 of them are not happy with the performance at all.
I have decided to take the issue to CONSUMER FORUM, since after the sale of the product - both FLIPKART AND MOTOROLA are directing me to contact the other party and shying away form giving a solution to the problem ( Where the handset had some defect on the day of activation itself) . Under such circumstances – both the parties ( Flipkart & Motorola) are watching the desperate state of a customer and directing me to continue contacting - the other party.
THEY DOSENT REALLY BELIEVE IN - SOMETHING CALLED – AFTER SALES SERVICE AND OWING RESPONSIBILITY FOR A DEFECTIVE HANDSET / PRODUCT.
I have decided to parcel the handset Mr. Bansal at FLIPKART, let him check the product and then throw it in his dust bin.
Gyan1979

Jul 16, 2015

Revert My Payment

I booked Honor 4c on date 14/07/2015 and paid Rs. 8162 by axis bank net banking it's order No. OD103373016530011000. My Axis bank account has been debited rs. 8162 and payment reference number is 166594137. But in Flipkart my order shown Payment not Received. I talked to my bank regarding this but they told payment has debited to Flipkart and gave me payment reference number. So i want to revert my rs. 8162. You are requested to solve this issue as soon as possible.
Gyan Prakash
avi67890

Jul 15, 2015

flipkart pathetic services

Sir i bought a product from flipkart order OD203185119124425000
And the product is defective so i requested for the return of the product as per flipkart rules .so they told me that pick up will be arranged within 3 days i called on 5th of july and today is 15 still pick up is not arranged i called to customer care many times and they say the same thing that tommorrow we will arrange it..,.and they refused to provide me the contact information of nodal officer ...service of flipkart is pathetic and they harass the customers so please look into this matter and they are not refunding my money
kapilvaswani31

Jul 15, 2015

Flipkart Cheating Customers

This is with reference to my Lenovo Laptop order on 8th July. I got the product on time on 9th July but instead of 15.6 inch they sent 14 inch screen size laptop. On putting the replacement request. After numerous followups they send the same wrong specification laptop on 13th July at 10 PM. I ask for a refund and case gets escalated to CEO's Team. They assure that post pickup of the initial replacement item they would initiate refund. Courier guy then cites wrong reasons of not having serial number and intentially does not pick up replacement item even on 15th July
NOW WITH BOTH ITEMS AT MY PLACE AND REFUND ALSO NOT RECEIVED, KINDLY SUGGEST HOW MUCH TRAUMA FLIPKART IS INTENDING TO GIVE ME
WHAT CHEATING BUSINESS THIS IS
Devsongdev@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2015

Item not deliverd by same dealer 2 time

Dear flipkart,

I order 2 time from flipkart my order OD203291729860966400.but order not deliverd second dealer deliver our iitem but bura bussi not deliverd. Please look In to this matter.
mohanrpatil123

Jul 14, 2015

earphone not received with mobile

Dear Sir/madam,
I have got my order on time. Order no. OD303356613970801500 of MI Note 4G mobile phone. I have got mobile,battery and charger but earphone does not get with this please told me why this is happened because when we buy any new mobile all this we get.
birendra_jha99@yahoo.com

Jul 13, 2015

refund not received

I am requesting for moto g2 handset issue since last month. Though promised by flipkart executive for refund also have an email for the same, still flipkart not initiating my request to next process.
I want refund for mobile.
I do not wish to replace same mobile.
I am already aware that product is not good then there is no point in replacement.
I need refund.

PATANJALI DIVYA PHARMACY - Inadequate supply of goods
    Hi, In Bangalore city the distribution of product and...
    Mukesh Goswami - Loss of Mobile Phone
    Dear Sir, i am mukesh goswami ,S/o Shri Ram Swaroop...
    Hot Deal - hotdeal.com Fraud In Delivery of order
    I got a call from Hot Deal.com,Plot no. 20/21, DSIDC,...
    229714 - unauthorized transaction from my account
    Unknown transactions are happening from my account i...
    Hero Honda Pleasure - pleasure handle lock issue
    My pleasure handle lock is getting opened several times,...
    u.p. government - Crop damage Compensation ion not received
    सेवा में श्रीमान...
    INDIGO AIRLINES - Early departure of flight no cooperation from the staff...
    We are rather were a regular passenger of indigo but we...
    166805 - Asking for 6 lakhs for Farm Labors in Spain and Italy
    Hi, Anush Consultants are asking to pay 3...
    Tata Sky - service activations
    I HV an old customer of Tatasky but I m so disgusted bcoz...
    APPSC - delay in issual of notifications
    I m an aspirant of Appsc,,struggling hard to get in to...