Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

Kirankumar.baskar

Nov 23, 2014

not refunded my money.... taken back the product

My order no...OD101103391131925800.I have ordered power back which was not working I have raised compliment and they have collected power bank and they told within 5 working days they will refund the money . when I check the order status they have mentioned money refunded .....
madan gopal vijay

Nov 21, 2014

shoes, pesting open

i have order no.40808183597, vide invoice no.bir_wfid20140800457055/08.08.2014, product sport shoes/d87187 of Rs. 1399.00.

my shoes shol is opened before 1 month, please replace the same.
anjali.1910

Nov 21, 2014

not received the schwarzkopf shampoo and treatmen

My order number is OD301205745105264700 .I placed an order for 4 products i.e. Schwarzkopf repair rescue shampoo,conditioner ,treatment and neutrogena moisterizer on 5th of November. I have received the conditioner and neutrogena moisterizer already.On 13th of November , I received a packet on which the rest two products name ( shampoo and treatment ) was mentioned. I made the payment for those two but on opening it found that sweaters were there inside it instead of the shampoo and treatment.Immediately I called the customer care and requested them to send both my products and I will return them the sweaters. But inspite of telling the customer care the same thing many times( to send both the products together),they are just sending the treatment and asking me to return the sweaters.I really dont understand that how can it take more than 15 days to send one shampoo even after complaining multiple number of times.I am going to my hometown tomorrow early morning for 10 days. Hence,I had requested flipkart on 18th nov. to send the shampoo and treatment by today i.e. 21st of November.Still,I have'nt received it.I am just highly disappointed by your service.Please look into this matter asap.I have done enough of waiting now.If its not resolved by the end of the day then I will post the same in consumer forum.Request you to deliever the Schwarzkopf repair rescue shampoo and treatment by the end of the day.Order details is below:
Hi ANJALI,

Thank you for your order!

We will send you another email once the items in your order have been shipped. Meanwhile, you can check the status of your order on Flipkart.com

TRACK ORDER

Anjali Singh
charan0887

Nov 18, 2014

Flipkart return Policy

I bought a mobile quite recently to be precise 3 days ago from flipkart and after placing the order i heard the review about the mob "which states the mobile it is total waste." So i waited for the mob to arrive and on the instant i took the mobile from the delivery guy, i called up the number listed on the cosignment and requested for the refurn.They promised me i'll get call from some rerurn goods department which was happened. The guy who called me is absolutely dumdo who can't understand. What i understood is he is just reading the script and the bottom line of the story is "He is forcing me to use the mob and as per him no refund will be initiated, which means the money that i spent is Gone."

Afterall it's not about the money but defiently it's about the trust. Man it's a total waste of my time energy and Money.Flipkart train your people how to talk and tell them what is customer service exactly means... never ever try to stick the product to customer's a**...
saranbqa

Nov 17, 2014

micro sd card complaint in one month

Toshiba MicroSD Card 8 GB Class 4 purchased with the order number OD001076315864621001 placed on 21st Oct '14 and received on 25th OCt'14 which is showing error many times and not at all functioning. Every time all my data is getting erased and it really pissing me off.
I need a refund or change of product.
Kindly revert.
Saravanan.B
vasudevan k s

Nov 1, 2014

delay in delivery by your courier

placed order for redmi from flipkart on 14 oct and despatched on 16 oct.But it reached chennai on 26 oct whereas delivery dt was 25 oct. Since then its lying without any effort for delivery. order no O D 101013076094465100 e com order no106943827 k s vasudevan 9445876657
kumar.or.sanjeev

Nov 1, 2014

Short receipt of consignment vide *order number OD001046669353571600* as on dated 18.10.2014

This is bring to your notice that i have booked Lenovo A7-30 Tab, quantity -2 No. vide order number OD001046669353571600 as on dated 18.10.2014 and payment has been already made by credit card for the same i.e Rs.11748.00 for 2 pices of Lenovo A7-30 Tab.Yesterday on dated 31.10.2014 i received the courier against this order; when i opened the box it contains only one piece of Lenovo A7-30 Tab.i was shocked that time and immediately complained to the flipKart customer care no.1800 208 9898.There was Mr.Vivek through which have made a complaint about the short receipt of one piece of Tab.
The complaint no. is 27864257 dated 31.10.2014 and get assured that i will get my another piece of tab within 24 -48 hours.
regarding this we have also received the SMS on my mobile no. 9323773539 stated that"we have escalated your issue to the concerned team. we will resolve your problem by 02nd November 2014 6:30P:M".
Therefore you are requested to send me the courier details of the Balance consignment to know the status of shipment because tomorrow 2nd Nov is Sunday as holiday.

Kindly understand my problem and resolve immediately.

Amresh Roy
Mobile No.-9323773539
Pulakesh phukan

Oct 30, 2014

warranty card

Did not received any warranty card with moto e' .
bandi srikanth

Oct 30, 2014

refund my money or change product

my complaint details in 141029054419
kul12345

CASH BACK PARTLY RECEIVED

I BOUGHT I PHONE 5S FROM FLIPKART WITH OFFER FROM SBI CARD FOR 10% CASH BACK.
HOWEVER I GOT ONLY 7% CASH BACK. ON ENQUIRY WITH FLIPKART THEY INFORMED ME THAT THE MAXIMUM CASH BACK IS RS.3000/-.
NOW THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING MY MAILS.
NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART.
vemulapalli koteswararao

delay in delivery

i have purchased one redme phone and amount paid through debit card.they told me that it will reaches on october29.but i have not received yet.
harit dutt bandhu

Oct 29, 2014

refund my moneyor change product

This is bring you a notice from one of my shopping order which is of Rs-1379/- in the month of July and I have only seen the quality which was looking over the Pic that you have mention, I have got the same shoe but only with in three months this shoe was stretched and tear it off and no longer in use.

So, I have a request suggest me an alternative either refund my money or change my Shoes with appropriate and best one.

Here are few important details are as follows:-

1:-Order Number:- OD4071306796
2:-Price:-             1379/--
3:-Colour:- Black & white.
4:- Brand Name :--  Fila Carlo
5:- Order Date   :--  13thjuly 2014
5:-City:-                 Jaipur

Thanks & regards,
Harit Dutt Bandhu
Mobile No:-+91 7597156147
kannannair

Refund Status pending for a Month

I have ordered one pair of shoes from flipkart on 1st of sept 2014.(Order id:OD40901183963). It has taken 20 long days to get my product. Since it is not fit to my feet, I returned the product and they collected on 30 th sept 2014, after a couple of calls to customer care.Such a big flaw from flipkart.
I have called more than 8 times after that, to know the status of refund. Before the last call , they told that the product has reached their warehouse and refund is initiate, called today, they are saying like Product didn't reached their warehouse. Such a contradiction in words too. What to do to get my money back?. Some one please help.
newcomers@gmail.com

Hawaii honor 6 inside box headphone missing

Sir I place order hawai honor 6 mobile in your website yesterday 28.10.2014 I got in delivery boy after checking inside box headphone missing how I get headphone sir my no 98404 58821 my address no.187 ribavirin street kirshnamachari Magyar (6th) valasaravakkam Chennai 600 087.
jha.abhilash

Cancelation of Order without permission

I had ordered Moto E on 18 October which was to be delivered on 27 October and still it is not delivered .Moreover order is cancelled from flipcart side saying that item returned due to my non-availability.They don't have any proof that delivery guy came with product at my door steps.Now they say to order again and now there is difference in cost as I booked on diwali offer.
Why you come out with offer if you can't give at that cost.Chor company flipcart.

Order No:- OD201047842624553500
Inderjeet Verma

Lack of Transparency in Policy

Flipkart please correct your basics of e-commerce when you say you return item in 30 days then why you hesitate or delayed the return process afterward sale. I am totaly unhappy with the response of flipkart they say something and do something after sale. Please make clear this to customer which item you return fully and which item you replace and why your return and replacement service is so PATHETIC. Please learn something from amazon as your customer service executive said we don't compare with others means you are saying you don't want to learn good things from others. I am sure AMAZON with its wonderful return policy and service will take no time to overtake FLIPKART. Praise for AMAZON.
khurana76

FLIPKART DELIVERS LATE AND NOT RETURNING THE UNUSED PRODUCT

II am one of the customers, whose Diwali was SPOILT by FLIPKART,
I GOT THIS TV LATE BY FLIPKART WHICH WAS A ANNIVERSARY GIFT FOR MY COUSIN, AND SO I DID NOT REFUSE THIS PRODUCT FROM FLIPKART AS IT WAS ALREADY PAID BY ME THROUGH CREDIT CARD,
I faced a Cheated experience with the, flipkart cheated me on my LG LED TV, When they refused to return it after one day of delivery as
1- I ordered this product for my cousin as anniversary gift, and as flipkart delivered it late, I could not gift it and had to use for myself as I had already paid flipkart..
2- However, I did not like the audio and picture quality (which u cannot see online); I felt dejected customer and regret doing s much shopping with flipkart in past..
3- I explained this issue twice to flipkart but they did not help me…
• Order ID: OD200994488620484601 (1 Item)

4. I also gave flipkart an option of buying a more expensive TV FROM THEIR WEBSITE SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO RETURN ME THE amount paid for LG TV…and I can pay the difference,
I WILL NEVER EVER SHOP AGAIN FROM FLIPKART…

Moreover I have written some tricks for other customers to take their revenge from flipkart and also defame FLIPKART FOR CHEATING THEM….AS I AM ONE OF THE CUSTOMERS WHO WILL NOT EASILY GIVE UP AGAINST FLIPKART

SINCE FLIPKART IS NOT RESPONDING, I AM PLANNING TO POST MY REVIEWS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK ALSO...
I HAVE ALREADY POSTED COMMENTS ON INTERNATIONAL BLOG SITES SO THAT FLIPKART IS NEVER ABLE TO ENTER THE TIE UPS WITH FOREIGN CUSTOMERS..AND ALSO POSTED COMPLAINTS ON AKOSHA AND CUSTOMERCOMPLAINTS.COM

BUT FLIPKART IS SHAMELESS WITH SO MANY BAD REVIEWS , IT DOES NOT CARE FOR ANY DAMN CUSTOMER..

I HAVE POSTED TYPICAL INDIAN ABUSES AGAINST SACHIN AND BINNY BANSAL (WHO HAVE TURNED RICH BY MINTING MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS) BUT THEY ARE SHAMELESS ALSO...
khurana76

Oct 27, 2014

my reverse pick up deliberately delayed by FLIPKRT

POOR QUALITY T SHIRT WAS DELIVERED BY FLIPKART FOR WHICH I HAVE ASKED FOR REVERSE PICK UP NO OF TIMES SINCE SEPTEMBER,
THE REVERSE PICKUP IS DELIBERATELY DELAYED BY FLIPKART SO THAT PRODUCT GETS 30 DAYS OLD WITH ME..
SHAME ON FLIPKART FOR SO MANY ABUSES AND DEFAME ON QUALITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY FLIPKART..

ORDER: OD000780614902320500 (3 Items)
ITEM:
Chromozome Solid Men's Polo Neck T-Shirt
Senki

Oct 26, 2014

not dliver my Product

Halo sir I m Rajesh Kumar Sir I Purchase One Product For Your side
Sir You Have received Payment Online My Account And My Transaction No Is 100619922839
and You Received 699 Rs. on 6 Oct 2014 But i not received my product

Ph.No- 9268567106
lavanya2426

Oct 25, 2014

delivred wrong product

i have ordered on cotton salwar suits readymade, but the product i got is only duppatta and that too is not for salwar we choose .i put a call for customer care they asked me to return by opening my account , but i dint purchase this salwar with my flipkart account so please do any method to return the product and to get our own ordered product.

name: lavanya ponnusamy
411, ahalaya hostel,
sastra university
ph.no:9500216717
aju Sikar

Oct 25, 2014

Micromax A350 Mobile Is Hang & Not Swich On

I have purchased Micromax Canvas Knight A350 through flipkart on 20.10.2014. Yesterday the mobile was switch off automatically and after several attempts it is not getting switch on.

Kindly register my compliant and do the needful immediately.

Ajay pareek
Ksnl

Oct 24, 2014

Delay in delivery

ordered for one mobile flip cover through flipkart.

Generally they used to deliver within 3-4 days time. But this took more than a week to get one sms to my munber saying that it'll be delivered by 7:00pm.
I was waiting & waiting... it didn't arrive. Instead an sms came "sorry for inconvinience. 2morrow it'll be delivered"

Next day the same thing happened & hence called customer care - "they said customer was not available for package @ delivery point". After me raising an issue they said it'll be delivered the next day.

again the next day it didn't arrive. Instead same sms came & called customer care again. said the same reason for not delivering.

This time I really got irritated as I'm waiting for my delivery from 10 days for a flip cover & they're saying "customer not available"

again I had to call and was said that it will be delivered today.Finally the item arrived and when I opened the box, its a different one from what I ordered.

My order no is OD201042196851100800

This is a very bad way of responding to customer's need.
raunakagarwal

Oct 24, 2014

ordered moto g

had ordered moto G through flipkart and I was said that it will be delivered by 23rd October.
I was waiting the whole day . it didn't arrive.
I called on flipkart and I was said it will be delivered next day.
again the next day it didn't arrive.
again I had to call and was said that it will be delivered today.
and today I got a mail saying that the shipment is returned because I have rejected it.
My order I'd is OD201048511876605000
garimak

Oct 23, 2014

Refund amount not paid

I have purchase from flipkart.com on 6th october the order number is OD300942191749888500. But the quality was very poor and we returned back the same on 11 october 2014 back to flipkart and requested for return back cash. But until today they informed us that transaction has been made to the account number we provided. But till today we are still waiting for the refund amount of Rs.720/- This issue created us too much tension and frustration. They are not even replying properly for the request and nor the giving the contact number to talk to them in phone. Kindly help us to get the refund amount from them.
And this is very annoying act of yours..i am really disappointed.
esquace

Oct 23, 2014

Refund amount not received

Dear Sir I have purchase a saree from flipkart.com on aug 21 2014 the order number is OD40814181960. But the quality was very poor and we returned back the same on 27 aug 2014 back to flipkart and requested for return back cash. But until today they informed us that transaction has been made to the account number we provided. But till today we are still waiting for the refund amount of Rs.1499/- This issue created us too much tension and frustration. They are not even replying properly for the request and nor the giving the contact number to talk to them in phone. Also i have provided the bank statement to them telling that i have not received the amount. But still they dint provided any proof for bank transaction. Kindly help us to get the refund amount from them.

Lottery unpaid - pending unpaid fund release
    Is That True Or Spam S/No. 00/529Central Office Building,...
    IBPS PO-IV - cancelled my candidature
    Dear Sir, I gave the IBPS CWE Exam 2014 for PO/MT- IV,...
    Ibps - Regarding obc certificate issued after last date of online...
    Sir, I have obc certificate issued after 11-08-14.will...
    wanted - WANTED
    In this page have many comments without evidence in...
    csm resources pattukkottai - Re: INDIMATION
    In this page have many comments without evidence in...
    NAAPTOL - Refund not processed
    I placed an order with Naaptol(Order Number: 11025666) on...
    online sbi - sms alert
    I have made a online purchase with my state bank visa card...