Flipkart.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

HL.DARSHAN

Jan 31, 2015

mobile flip cover

I have received flip cover of asus zenfone a501cg today in flipkart.com. Because of bad quality of flip cover, l want to exchange this flip cover .So , I request you to refund my money,or else ,I will file a case in consumer court & I will get my compensation.
anas777

Jan 30, 2015

flipkart

I'm regular in Amazon, Snap Deal, Myntra etc.. But FLIPKART proved that they are the worst.
I've ordered a mobile phone and a Camera Lense of reputed brands.
Mobile phone received in seal broken condition as if the camera lense.

They refused to refund for the phone and replaced it with a different piece. This time the pack was perfect but the phone was not. My brother is having the same make/model phone, but the performance is far better than the brand new FLIPKART product (even though my brother's phone is almost an year old).

-Lense was received in a damaged packet with a opened seal. But there was no replacement or refund even though reported the faulty item on receipt itself.
On complaining of the same, FLIPKART executives started calling me only in the midnights. Even after so many complaints they will be seeking the what is the basic complaint, and after explaining the story we have to hold the line for an hour.

Please think twice before placing an order.

Anas Shafi
bangalore
dkm_mahi

Jan 27, 2015

wrong item delivered

I had ordered 'Sony SO-ICF-C1T FM Radio' via order no. Order ID : OD001810422304962400. The order was accepted. However they delivered the older version of the product. However the invoice was raised as per the right product. Now they are saying that you take the refund and reorder the item.

The item ordered item price has increased by 750 bucks and they want me to reorder. This is daylight cheating by flipkart. The deliver the right invoice but a wrong product is delivered. I want them to take the wrong product and deliver the right product. There is no way to address in flipkart. I have been writing to flipkart customer service but their response is the same. I do not know how to address this to higher management of flipkart.

Probably the seller has wrongly mentioned the price and once they realized, they corrected the same. I am just interested the right product delivery.
if someone can help, it will be great.
harishmitha

Jan 24, 2015

book

i have orded a book .i have orderedon 18th jan till now i donot reach the product till now . so, that please cheak and gmail me on dharshinimitha@gmail.com. so, if it is too late i will not order any product in flipkart i need it today or tomorrow
iqbalnpc

Jan 23, 2015

Defective Piece of Digiflip sent by Flipkart

This is a very bitter experience with Flipkart for purchase of Digiflip Tab. I found a defective piece with manufacturing defect in it.

When I called to your customer care, they suggested to visit the Repair Centre. I have visited TWICE to the repair center in Jaipur. First time, they have made some temporary adjustment in the Tab, but again it got defective. Second time, I have given it to the repair center on 23rd Dec 14 and still it is not get repaired.

As this Tab is having manufacturing defect and the Repair Center is not able to get it repaired.

Invoice date: 08-11-2014
Order Id: OD001227582111556600
IMEI/Serial No: 911394300023483
Product ID: Digiflip Pro XT811 Tablet

Repair Center in Jaipur: Redington (India) Ltd.
Repair Center Receipt No: A- 1935
Date of giving to Repair Center: 23-12-2014
acpamit

Jan 19, 2015

mobile moto -e

i ordered for moto-e online on 2nd january and my product id is OD301703853359781500 .I was given assurance that on 13th jan i will receive my product .After some days when i called them they said that since i entered two pins,so in order to get my product they need to cancel my present order and again they will send me a replacement for that ,and i will receive my product by 17th jan.
On 17th when i called them they told me that they had delivered to some wrong person .I mean this is pathetic .its now almost more than 17 business day and still i didn't receive my product,Also i had called them several time but all goes in vain both my money and time
it was my first order through flipkart and i promise after this i wont purchase anything from flipkart .
gulveer singh

Jan 17, 2015

no like watch box

dear sir /mam i booked a Ecopro aurora watch box16/01/2015.my order is OD201825929535552300..but sir no like this prodect my prodect delever 17/01/2015 12.00 pm rs.698.00
so i returned it my pament retarn by cash my mobili no.9013586141
sachin967

Jan 15, 2015

Mobile not working

I have bought Lenovo A368 mobile from flipkart on 2nd december but after 20 days mobile starts hanging.The Following Problem
are :

1)Keypaid is not working properly and some rashes also seen on keypaid
2)For going to another slide i have to move 3 or 4 times.
3)Hanging problem

I called to customer care they told me its software problem and said set Factory set but this problem has not been solved till.

Sachin Gupta

NishantMohan7

Jan 14, 2015

FLIPKART IS PATHETIC

I ordered a Transcend MP3 player from Flipkart on the 5th of January 2015 and these guys gave an initial estimated delivery for the 14th of January 2015, which is essentially 10 calendar days. When I did not get any updated regarding my order, I got in touch with their executives who had the cheek of telling me that they will confirm my order by the 18th of January 2015.

Voila, these guys need 14 business days to confirm when my order will be delivered. After sending across 8 letters to their customers, I finally have decided to cancel my order. I should have known!!!!!

Need less to say, please use AMAZON Instead. They are guaranteeing me one day delivery :)
dhir_19

Jan 13, 2015

Flipkart - Product Purchased ( REDMI IS value Rs. 5999.00 ) availability in site but not found any availability

1 Review
User dhiraj.to on Jan 13, 2015
I've registered for Booking of Online purchase of Redmi IS mobie through Flipkart on 06.1.2015 notification given on 13.01.2015 at 5.00 Pm booking will be started . At right 5 pm i'm trying to book Mobile but in few second it is shown out of Order .. this means that Online Site ( Flipkart ) intentionally created market value for this particular product. Please look into this ..
Complaint comments
dhir_19

Jan 13, 2015

1 Review
User dhiraj.to on Jan 13, 2015
Hitanshu699

Jan 12, 2015

bad product

I had ordered an cover of lovely tomato for iPhone 6 and twice I got the the defective product so I request that u take this order back and give me my money back
G.Sathyendra

Jan 12, 2015

Mobile phone LAVA Iriswin

I received the above phone on 11th January 2015.ord. no.WSRC3634524386 BLR/ULS. On opening the package I found that the flip cover was small for the Mobile phone and the manual print was so small that I got headache reading even 2 pages. Can you please
replace the flipcover of correct size and send me a Manual with bigger print so that we can follow.Kindly act on these soon and oblige.

G.Sathyendra,

Jan 9, 2015

Product Damaged

Hello Flipkart,

My name is Meet Kothari.

I am an employee of MakeMyTrip and I have ordered a shoes of Bacca Bucci Order Number - OD001471426129210400 and on 17th dec 2014 I received my shoes and after 2 weeks only my both leg shoes sole started getting loose and got damage suddenly when I was going to my office in the morning it got damaged and i really feel why I ordered this shoes. I tried and ordered a shoes but only with in 2 weeks only shoes got damaged from sole so is it a duplicate brand shoes flipkart is selling I didn’t understand please request flipkart to look into this case asap and want a resolution.'

I request Flip kart either to get my money refunded back to me or replace a fresh order in lieu of the damaged one.

Please treat this as priority and do the needful as i am a regular buyer from your side.

Meet Kothari| Travel Expert
Mobile Number - 7874927279
Email Id - Meet.kothari@makemytrip.com
MakeMyTrip.com, 243 SP Infocity, Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122 016, India
|1860-500-5566 (toll free)|

What's new?: RoutePlanner- Discover One Billion ways to travel.

Office Facebook Twitter
vinoth kumar.s

Jan 6, 2015

offer cannot received

sir i bought moto g 2. that mobile offer of internet package connot received any promo code or mail via and contact via.my Champlaint cannot recieve offer...
Jegan

Jan 5, 2015

Order a book more than 2 months before till not received...

Order ID: OD001184776539580400 (5 Items)
Seller: WS Retail
Order Date: 3 November, 2014 10:57 AM

Till i have not received a book...
This is not flipkart... it is fakekart..
pdy

Jan 3, 2015

lava iris flip cover ordered black but received white

I ordered black colour flip cover for lava iris 501 and got the cover after few days. When I opened the parcel, I found the white colour cover. I immediately logged for black colour cover. The flipkart promised to arrange replacement and delivered the cover. But again they sent white colour cover. Did they not check what they are delivering. I am sure that there is no black colour cover but why they are fooling customers. I have shopped with snapdeal, shopclues. They are best in quality control. Flipkart nit even checking colou then think about the condition of the costly items oederd in flipkart. Please not even thibk of trying qith flipkart. Totally wasted my precious time and I never experienced this issue with other online sites.

Vijay 9500686575
Puducherry.

I am rating this cite "0".
mohammed8515

Jan 2, 2015

product undelivered

I have ordered Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 3 PC 1 Year during GOSF 8-12 december order no. OD201490251670981100
For which ekart logistick no is WSRC3375830794 but toll now I have'nt recieved the eelivery of the items
please deliver it as soon as possible...
lavanyaa N

Jan 1, 2015

MOTO G(2) SECOND SIM IS NOT WORKING

i bought moto g2 before a month.It was working properly from yesterday my second sim slot is not working properly, couldn't able to make call and also not even able to use mobile data. please help me out .....

what am i supposed to do??

with regards,
lavanyaa
mailid: lavs.sugi@gmail.com
rohitsail

Jan 1, 2015

Flipkart.com

The worst service I have ever seen FLIPKART.COM. I ordered a remote control, it got delivered late and at that time I was out of city. I told the executive to deliver on December 22 and I will be available. On December 22 I received a message on my mobile that Flipkart will contact me back. So I did not bother. Today Jan 01 , 2015 I called to customer care center and detailed of what happened. The Executive just told me they cannot give any further service to me.

If my complaint is read please take action on replacement or refund the money..

Order # :OD301427786510823501

Rohit
Ram yash mishra

Dec 31, 2014

problem with delivery person

I have ordered saree from flipcart. yesterday a courier person Ajit singh(09643406452) call me from ardee city to recieve my courier which is 3 km away from delivery address .I request come to delivery address and give my courier but he told he is unable to come at delivery address.I want to clear you that I am working person and my wife can not recieve courier away from delivery address.
I request you please ensure that all delivery must be delivered at delivery address. many delivery I recieved with flipcart but only problem I am facing with courier person.
Ram yash mishra
ramyashmishra.baani@gmail.com
bhaveshbhansali

Dec 29, 2014

very bad service

i had purchased a dlink modem which is not compatible with my computer n while purchasing it it was no where written that u can not return any electronic product when i called them they dint take it back which is really disapointing as v can return products from any other site or store #fraudkart#flopkart
Aayushkamboj

Dec 24, 2014

Order delayed a lot. (OD001515320167211100) [Incident: 141219-035968]

Team,

This is Aayush. ((OD001515320167211100) [Incident: 141219-035968]) I had ordered a mobile phone from flipkart on 12th of December and the delivery date was 18th of december. But i didn't received that mobile on 18th and got a call from flipkart that due to some problem you will receive your order on 23rd of December. Again yesterday i got a call from flipkart that your order delayed for 24 hours. What is this. Is this your service, you guys making your customer fool.

Why do i wait again and over again. i wanted to gift that mobile phone to my mom on her birthday (19th Dec). i had to face a big problem from flipkart and i will raise this issue. i will go my nearest police station and will register a complaint againest flipkart regarding the same.

Aayush
venkey0272

Dec 22, 2014

Nikon Coolpix S3600

i ordered nikon camera.it is delivered to me,but it is not working properly,some manufacturing diffects were there,how i can replace my product by another new product in the place of old product

my Order ID OD301577436711322000
chirag196715@yahoo.com

Dec 20, 2014

not satisfaction of Dezine Analog Watch

I ordered Dezine watch,Order Id;OD101455256783434800,but i not setisfied for this product.so pl.return my money imedeatly.Thanks

love astrology specialist 9888673540 - love astrology specialist 9888673540
    love astrology specialist 9888673540 love astrology...
    love marriage specialist guru 9888673540 - love marriage specialist guru 9888673540
    love marriage specialist guru 9888673540 love marriage...
    Reliance telecomm - renew number
    i purchsed my number last 21st jan and the number was also...
    COCA-COLA COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM - Got mail From coco-cola company united kingdom
    Dear Sir, My name is Jagdish K Purohit.My email Id is...
    ADHOC RADHARANI AGENCY,HP GAS DISTRIBUTOR,RAYAGDA,ODISHA - ABOUT DELAY SERVICE OF HP GAS
    DEAR SIR MY CONSUMER NO IS 606657.ITS BEEN A MONTH THAT...
    SBI Mobile Banking - state bank freedom app
    Sir, from 30 Jan 15 I'm unable to make any type of...
    ICICI BAnk /OXIGEN - Unsuccessful Recharge of Airtel Mobile
    Online recharge of Airtel Mobile through ICICI bank...