Consumer complaints and reviews about Flipkart.com

Oct 8, 2015

I purchased my HTC Phone on May 15, 2015. After 4 months the speakers got complaint. Since it was within the warranty period i approached HTC Customer Care at Eranakulam. The customer care execute checked the bill and said warranty cannot be provided for this phone as this was purchased online from flipkart and WS-Retail, the seller was not authorised to see this phone and hence warranty was denied. I contacted the customr care on Sep 23, 2015 and they told the issue will be resolved by 27, Sep-2015. Below is the mail from flipkart.

We are continuing to look into your issue on priority. We reassure you that we will resolve your problem by 27 Sep, 2:30 PM.

Flipkart Customer Support

Next mail from flipkart was

From: Flipkart Customer Support <noreply@flipkart.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 8:15 PM
Subject: Update from Flipkart Customer Service for OD302854061353444200

We have escalated your issue to the concerned team. We assure you that we will resolve your problem by 04 Oct, 6:00 PM.

Flipkart Customer Support

I followed up with the customer care again and they said issue will be resolved by 4th Oct- 2015 and waited till 4th Oct.

Next mail from Flipkart was as follows

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Flipkart Customer Support <noreply@flipkart.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 6:09 PM

We apologise for taking longer than expected to resolve your issue. We request you to provide us time till 07 Oct, 3:00 PM to get back to you.

Flipkart Customer Support

On 8th oct I called the customer care and they told they are still looking into the issue. NO RESPONSE TILL DATE ON THIS.
Oct 6, 2015

Problem in returning my phone within 30days

I have been using flipkart for a long time but this time I just pissed off with it. I bought MOTO E (2nd Gen) 3G from flipkart. The order date was 28th August, 2015, received within
stipulated time. After that I found that the sim card is not detecting in slot 1, though sim slot 2 is perfectly ok. When I contact flipkart for replacement, they called me and asked me
to do certain things but still it is not working. Again when I contact they asked me to take the phone to a nearby authorized service center of MOTOROLA ...just to get the information
whether there is any defect or not. Following the suggestion from the concerned person who called me I went to the authorized service center (Name of the service center: Sreebhumi, B2X, phone number- 03340017788). The service center people told me that there is a hardware defect. This time I complaint again to the customer care via email but still did not get any call or email from the flipkart.
mohd. faisal
Oct 6, 2015

Oct 5, 2015

Flipkart is cheating

I have purchased one Chrome cast from Flipkart and they have given me a defective product. I requested for replacement and they have picked up the defective product 10 days back but neither replaced it nor refunded my money. Simply seeking 2 days time for settling the issue and dragging it. Cheats. Never buy from Flipkart.
Oct 5, 2015

Gautam style Embroidered semi stitched chudithar, Duppatta & waist coat material

My order was GAautamstyle georgette Embroidered semi-stitched salwar suit
Duppatta & waist coat material.Shipment Tracking ID: FMPC0362972881
My order ID:OD104037903626552000
item was delivered me on 03/10/2015.I had paid Rs.659 cash on delivery.
But i don't like this material.so my decession is return this product.
please take the action quickly.
My address:
No:5A/1 Ehambara iyyer street,near bhatra vinayahar temple,
mobile:8438974654 /8608030920
Oct 3, 2015

lenovo k3 note problems

Bakwzs flipkart not supporting i called so many times to flipkart to replace my phon but they ard not doing in my pbon zooming of photo is not working at all insspite of acall so many time no response i am tired of calling them please some one guide me to get rid of

Better to go offline shopping no online shopping specially from flipkart bakwas
manu jitani
Oct 1, 2015

bacca bucci boots

This shoe (Boots) bacca bucci is not goods , full rejected pice,do not same pice by photo..

pls, exchange my order, ya , returned my cash ?

Regards, pls sir........ .......... pls ....pls .......pls
manu jitani
shakti trendz pvt ltd
bommanahalli, hosur main road,.
bangalore - 560068
Oct 1, 2015

Cancelled my order

My order was OD204045174986957000 in Flipkart, a Moto G 3, even It was dispatched to my address, but suddenly they have cancelled my order without informing to me. Its very disappointing.
jinesh ka

Bill not received

i had bougt moto g2nd generation in October or November. i want duplicate bill for the same.
my IMEI1:353325064676269 IMEI1:353325064676277.
Model :AP3323AE7K8
i could not talk on phone due to my phone is off. I went to Service center in Kerala but they required bill so i need it in urgent way. Please I need my bill (warranty) back.

Moto g3 mobile through flipkart

My order id : OD103807191721486000
Flipkart company is a fraud & cheat company. I puchased moto g3 mobile through flipkart. I oN a mobile then 2nd sim.are not working hardware problem then i complain in flipkart 20 time but not respond suiyable response always flipkart says no problem tomorrow will solve ur problem but continuos 10 days flipkart says pick our product but not any person coming pickup product flipkart is very cheap,fraud,lazy company .flipkart says 30 days replacement warrany but all is fake cheater company so very bad company .....All person aware gor this company dont purchase any product all is fake service is very poor & vhear company I will claim flipkart company fraud.....
jinesh ka

Bill not receivked

my IMEI1:353325064676269 IMEI1:353325064676277.
Model :AP3323AE7K8
tripti both
Sep 28, 2015

not accepting return of product

i had ordered a Sony z3 compact phone from flipkart.They sent me a damaged product( the sim slot was damaged) and that too in the wrong packaging.
the IMEI no. of the phone does not match with that on the box. Now when i want to return the product they refuse it saying the IMEI nos dont match. this is nothing but complete case of fraud.
After what i have experienced i would never recommend anyone to purchase anything on flipkart.Better go for other online destinations.
ORDER ID OD203864242338342000

abhijit jana
Sep 27, 2015

cancellation of my order without my concent

I ordered for a cotton Saree for my mother which i should receive within 22nd of this month as i informed by the authority but after a long may hem i informed that the order has been cancelled for which no any reason has been explained by the authority which is not only disappointing but also reflecting a bad image of the company. In near future i will think 100 times before placing any order to flip kart.
Sep 26, 2015

Delay & Misplaced the product and no customer service.

I have ordered 1 product based on it expected delivery date (25th September, 2015). But did not receive any update about it. When i called Flipkart customer care, they replied that product may get deliver around 28th Sep since it has been misrouted to different location.
Even though product was misrouted I didn't received any update informing the same.
When I called up customer care regarding status of my product, they are just responding that email has been sent to concern department and will close you request within 3 working days. Even floor manager is not able to provide me with any product status. He is just able to provide those details which are available on website to track product.
This makes no sense to call up customer care for any issue as they are of no use at all.
Inspite of informing about the urgency of the product flipkart executive failed to understand the customer feelings and no action has been taken.
During placing order normal deliver time was mentioned as 3-4 days but now delivery time has been updated to 10 days which is really unprofessional in sure competitive market.
This is really disappointing. I did pre-payment that i get order on promised time. But flipkart just failed to fulfill it and failed to understand customer's feelings.
Even current status has not been updated on the websit as it still shows comments as of 24 sep.
Sep 25, 2015

overheat, discharge fastly

Redmi2prime mobile/handset/VM37040/Mi( "867935020821889" ).invoice no.blr_wfid20150900579251 dt16.9.2015.I have recived a handset as mentioned.The handset is getting over heat and discharging of battery is faster even handset is not in use.Battery is getting fully discharged condition with in 9 hrs without usage of phone.
Sep 25, 2015

Network Connectivity issue & No Battery Back up

I have taken Lenovo K3 note on 22nd aug through Flipkart and after 22 days i ma facing the issue with the Wifi & Network connectivity issue, till the return period completed they are very politly suggested some settings and after completing the return period now simply asking me to visit the nearest Service center which is 200 kms from my location.

I am very much dissappointed and i suggest no one to purchase Lenovo products & No Prodcuts in Flipkart
Sep 23, 2015

Hi Friends,

I purchased a mobile from Flipkart. The phone came out to be faulty one. This is second time they have sent me a damaged piece. When I reported this back to them they just didn't bother about this. They harrassed me like anything. After repeated calls they agreed to refund back the money. They started the refund process, i refundedd the product on time. Then they told the money will berefunded within 8 business days. After 8 business days they came up saying that the product reached warehouse late so we have refunded your amount today and it will take 8 more business days to reflect in your account. The CS team of flipkart is very rude and is not helpful, they don't bother aboput your problem. When asked about the escalation mail they provided 2 id's (Raji@flipkart.com and escalations@flipkart.com). After I sent the mail to this ID they called and listen the complain and told me the same thing. Their escalation mechanish is totally a crap. Then this lady replied with the same cs@flipkart.com id. They resolve the call between their colleagues only. There is no one to look out for their faults.

This is just meant to aware you about the issue I am facing. Please think before you spent your money on such website. It is totally a waste. Flipkart just harrassed me with their calls and un professional service. Please Beaware!!!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2015

recently i booked belt but it not came to me current order it came to me wrong color belt so change my belt color......
Sonu Malik

super car

Hii, I bought a Homeshopeez toy model rechargeable car from flipkart.com. one and half month before after around 15 days, I got the item but when I check it the item was defective. I lodge a complaint on flipkart in 24 hrs only, they told me to exchange the item. I received the same exchanged item on around 18 Sep but the item was also defective. I again lodge a complaint regarding defective item in 24 hrs and put a request to refund my amount. they told me that within 03 working day our delivery boy will pick up the item and after the item reached in the store we process the refund request. I call up three or four times thereafter but no one giving a satisfactory reply. All representatives are telling that your problem will be sorted out in few days but till todate I did not received any call and no delivery boy came to collect the toy car. please help me..
sandesh sudhakaran ks
Sep 21, 2015

Not refunding the extra charge

I have placed a Moto G3 (Order ID : OD403923184407650000) on 16/09/15 (9.30 AM) and opted for one day delivery. But on 17th i called the customer care and informed it and they told they will be refunding the 90 rupees what they added extra to the amount for faster delivery and they told me to pay the 90 rupees and take the product. Once it delivered they will refund the 90 rupees. But after they delivered it on 18/09/15 (12.30PM)i paid the entire amount including 90 rupees now they are telling they will not refund the amount. Stating the promised date is 18th. It is a clear case for cheating. One day delivery means they should deliver it in 24 hours of time. atleast they should have delivered it on 17th evening.

Missing product not delivered

Order number-OD103822413159702000 I had ordered two power banks of ambrane from flipkart on COD basis but received only one power bank, when i complained about my missing product they have accepted and assured me that i will get my missed product soon but next time delivery boy came he told that this is replacement order and i have to give back my delivered product, three to four times delivery boy came with replacement order and flipkart customer executives has done nothing, this is worst service from flipkart i ever had experienced, please be careful while purchasing from flipkart. Ekart serive of flipkart is also quite disappointing.
Sep 21, 2015

ommision of ear phone set

dear sir
i ordered a lenova 6000 plus mobile and got it yesterday.handed over rs 7500/-but there is no ear phone set in it.in users manual it is clearly mention that ear phone sets are included in phone accesories inside the box.but when it was opened there was no such ear phones set in it.OD203916709696400000 and invoice no.ghz20150900018523 dt 16-09-2015.....please send immediatly the ear phone sets or its price immediatly.my mob no 9446424191, email id yesudas68@gmail.
Sep 20, 2015

Not able to redeem voucher

I have been a loyal Flipkart customer for as long as I can remember. Most of the stuff that I bought to set up my house was from Flipkart and this is the first time I have been so disappointed. I got the voucher from a friend worth 9k and which was due expiry on 16th Sept,. I tried using the voucher on flipkart and most of their household items do not getting delivered to Pune. I tried calling their helpdesk several times to seek help and they wouldn't and now my voucher worth 9k has expired. I am so disappointed. It is only because that they couldn't deliver the products to a city as big as pune and couldn't help me with my queries in time, I lost the amount. Its hard to believe that Flipkart is so unprofessional. I will suggest you go with amazon, they are more flexible when they have issues in their process. :(

Sep 19, 2015

disgusting services

I have ordered one Moto e 2 nd generation OD403923710271816000, when i recv the product , headphones are not working properly when i escalate this , flipkart provides me 500 rs amount on my wallet which can be only used through ws retailers , when i check headphone on ws retailer there on 3 things which can purchased saree, otg cable & cases of mobiles, there are no headphones available . when ask for some alternate solution the person say " SORRY YOU CAN USE THE WALLET ONLY ON WS RETAILER ONLY"

I am a very old customer of flip kart & i even recomed flipkart to my friend but from today onward, i would never recomned any body to purchase any thing from flipkart .
Sep 19, 2015

add items

i want to parches DVD bag and process past this is not showing on your site so i have request you plz add item on your site

snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Yogesh R , We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    8436282024 - fraud call
    I got a call from this number 8436282024 in morning...
    VIBGYOR GROUP - Transferring public money to dubai
    Vibgyor company's president cum CEO Mr. Gopal Mondal...
    ONLINE LOVE MARRIAGE 101% solve - Problem Solution +91-9878695190
    ONLINE LOVE MARRIAGE 101% solve Problem Solution...
    Dear sir My self Ankit Kumar...
    I purchased my HTC Phone on May 15, 2015. After 4 months...
    housing society - Temporary stoppage of water supply due to use of motor in...
    Next door neighbour has installed motor or some such...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi AJAY SINGH JADAUN, We are sorry for the experience...
    Aircel mobile sim - Unauthorised balance deduction
    Sir, My complaint is against Aircel telecommunication...
    DATAWIND / UBISLATE 7C+ - Ramya Elango
    Dear Ramya Elango, Greetings of the day, Since we do...