flipkart

Consumer complaints and reviews about flipkart

u s kakodker

Mar 22, 2017

Cheating thru App

The company's app is designed to assist the thugs called Flipkart. The app doesn't have any returns policy. No scope for registering protest. Refer OD608667928146927000. I was led to this order by a tricky route called Four hours Flash sale from within the App. Paid Rs 3700 on delivery today.

Now I find eBay n Amazon sell the product for Rs 2700.

With such cheating Flipkart will go bankrupt in another six months...
Tanvi Amit Deshpande

Mar 13, 2017

Duplicate products delivered by Flipkart

I had ordered for "Nivea Lipcare Fruity Shine (Pack of 3) Fruity-Flavour (14.4g)" from Flipkart on 10th of February 2017. The associated seller was "MYPOMPYMALL".
I received the order on 21st of February 2017 and found that the products are duplicate.
Flipkart should ensure it associates with genuine sellers and sells ORIGINAL products to its customers.
Nmasih

Feb 2, 2017

Delivery got postponed 5th Time

I have ordered Microwave Owen from Flipkart order no. OD308170689490206001 on 20th Jan 2017. The first delivery date was given as 26th Jan 2017. However, it was postpone to 29th Jan, 30th Jan, 31st Jan, 2nd Feb and now finally to 5th Feb 2017 which is still not confirmed. This is really very disappointing and the worst service i have ever taken from any online seller. Further, it is the customer who has to check again and again as to why the product is not getting delivered on the given time frame and has to follow up with FLIPKART on the given consumer call center number. And every time they just give a assurance that the product will be given on the new delivery date for sure.

Further, they also don't provide a valid reason for the delay in the delivery date.

Flipkart is not at all keen on resolving the issues they themselves have created

Nitesh Masih,
Naruttam

Jan 7, 2017

Money debited but no order placed

Money was debited from the sbi account of amount Rs.14,400/- ,transaction ID is TX408063836975170001 on 7/1/2017 while purchasing for a product of flipkart, but no order was placed.When will I get my refund?
abhilashkumar120

Dec 25, 2016

Refund not received

I have book an order from Flipkart online (Payment done via Debit card) but due to some reason i have cancelled that item and after cancelling i talked to customer care for refund. They told me that refund is done successfully from their side and in 6 working days it will reflect in my bank account. But 15 days are passed and bank account is still empty. I talked to no times to flipkart but they are just giving new dates and after deadline they are saying to contact to bank. I also talked with bank but bank is saying such online tracking services are delivered them.
Ajit1454

Dec 24, 2016

Request to return faulty handset

I ordered phone from Flipkart. Order id is OD207885476717852000. From day one it started to show many problems. I am mentioning all the problems I am facing.
* For first time when I plugged the phone for charging In two hour only 7% mobile charged. So I unplug the charger and once again plugged it.
* It started to charge but for 96% it took more than 4 hours.
* While using phone battery draining very rapidly. For 4050 mh battery it should not happen. For new phone I should never happen.
* To checks its performance I downloaded game. While playing it started to heat. For mobile with 2 GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64-bit Processor this should not happen.
*Sometimes while answering call I screen stopped working. I was unable to click any option.
* It started to heat while charging also.
* Its product description is wrong also. It is mention in the site that battery is 4050 mh but actually phone shows 4000 mh. I have screenshots. If you want I can send you.

Now I have simple question for you if this is condition of the mobile for initial days of delivery what will happen in One Year?

And I am not rich guy who can afford another phone in one year. You really don't know how I manage to buy this phone. You will never understand emotion I have about buying my first smartphone. You will never understand how much I need smartphone. Everything is ruined because of Flipkart. I am highest level of disappointment because of flipkart. If you know that I am not happy with product still you are forcing me to have it. Why because you have shitty policy.

All of my friend know about my phone situation they will think twice before buying anything from Flipkart. I am going to tell everyone I know how badly you execute your return policy. And it's not like that you don't return money but you will force to kneel down before you or you will feel threaten or I don't know because of some crap and then you will return it.

In my case it already been 7 days and after 3 days I will no longer able to request for return and you will be free from your duty. One small busy guy what can do after that?

Now I started to understand Why Amazon is better than Flipkart. Thay have better return policy. They care about customer. Just giving product at low cost dose not mean good company. You have to keep your customer happy. In your case I dose not seem to happen. It took more than 10 minute to talk to your representative on phone.Lots of time after waiting for long time phone gets disconnect. You don't have any chat service in which I can explain myself in better way. I don't have to wait 24 hours to get reply from customer care. We Indian people never going to understand customers condition and value.

Thing is very simple I got 3rd class product and I don't trust Xiomi or Flipkart anymore.After one day of delivery if phone will start to behave badly I don't think that anyone will trust any respected company. So I don't want any replacement just want my money back. And I know that it is possible for you to return my money. If not consider this as special case and return my money.

If this not happens I am going to take action.

If possible please forward this to your highest officer. So they can look into it.
Sorry for long mail but I couldn't stop myself from expressing my anger.
upendratiwari644

Nov 10, 2016

Product missing the

I ordered Sony headset when I opened the box there is no product in my box. I called Flipkart customer Care they give only date your issue is solved before this date this time..... But still my don't solved four days completed
But my problem is same so I want my refund so plzz arrange my refund
ys42551@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2016

flipcart not for refunded and not solved for my problem

my order id -OD407363351019575000 18th oct buy yu ureaka plus phone and 24th cancelled a product 24th come courier boy but not excepted a parcel and return a parcel 3 days call customer support number flipcart but not solved my problem daily answer for flipcart customer support pleased waited for 24 hours.per not solved my problem and not refunded RS-5999.amount paid debited card.pleased solved my problem and refunded a my account
Pandar1

Flipkart fraud

I had ordered a shoe from Flipkart, I got miss product, when I opened that box it was full of paper. Then I asked about refund my money but Flipkart is denying that they will not give my money back. I requested and I mailed but no response from them.
mrak

not returning bad intex string v2 mobile

I purchased intex string v2 mobile from flipkart. Mobile has network issue , microphone issue, not connecting even in good network whereas Samsung mobile connecting excellently. I requested flipkart for return. Flipkart is denying return . This is very very worst service by flipkart .
rajat_acharya

Oct 22, 2016

wrong product delivered twice deliberately

I placed order for Redmi 3S Prime (Gold, 32 GB) on 3-Oct, 12:25 am.

The Order no is - OD507228942883076000

I was delivered, Redmi 3S instead of Redmi 3S *Prime *(Gold, 32 GB) (for which I placed the order) on 7-Oct.

I raised a return request on 11-Oct.

The item was delivered on 19-Oct and again instead of Redmi 3S Prime (Gold,32 GB), Redmi 3S phone was delivered.

I asked courier boy to take back the order but he denied that we are just
for delivery, you need to talk to customer care.

Later, in the afternoon, I found a Refund request in my account, which I did not raise.

I called up customer care and explained the complete scenario and he said that they do not have the product in stock and said that we are refunding the amount. I told him that I can wait for 1 more week, but I need the product and not the refund. He said, this only refund can be given.

I escalated to the next level - Rashmi. She gave me the same response. I escalated to the next level, Assistant Manager - Mohammad Alnasir. Told him the same story but he was pathetic in response.

Overall the summary is - Flipkart is making fool of the customer. I can understand, first time wrong delivery. How can Return request be delivered wrong and that too the same product?

Why the seller was not pulled for first time wrong delivery and on top of that, 2nd time delivery too was wrong. That is not acceptable at all. This clearly shows that this was deliberate attempt to deliver wrong product so that refund can be given as seller does not have item in stock!

When the customer is clearly saying that I want the product which I ordered for, which is a very genuine demand, why against my will refund return is automatically created

THIS ENTIRE EPISODE HAS DENIGRATED IMAGE OF FLIPKART WHICH CAN BE EVIDENT FROM MY FEEDBACK TOO AND IT WILL REACH TO OTHER CUSTOMER TOO BY MOUTH OF PUBLICITY.

Also, it is almost 16 days from the date of Order and the actual ordered item is not yet delivered to me yet.

Request you to please ensure that the original product - Redmi 3S Prime (GOLD, 32 GB) be delivered to restore my faith in online shopping and save Flipkart to get a bad name.

Also, such sellers who does this malpractice should be penalized heavily and customer support person should be trained to help the customer and not protect the erring seller.

I wrote email to the grivence officer expecting a quick resolution and to my surprise it was directed and replied by a customer care person. This means that there is nothing like a grievance officer in Flipkart and this again is to fool the customer.

I got a formal reply from customer support person to get the refund as seller does not have the product in stock.

There has to be a central agency to regulate these online marketplace companies.
tejkumar564

Oct 21, 2016

Regarding the service of flipkart to a customer with out any prior information.

I would like to inform you that the service provided by the flipkart is very very poor and also the order be placed was not given any particular information whether the product is been delivered or not or any phone call and with out any prior information they cancel our order and also mention that three time courier has gone to deliver the product but no one has come to me and also no call has been done that whether we are unable to deliver your product so please kindly come and take your product through phone call but no phone call has been done and also my order has been cancel and this information was provided through sms but no delivery or any problem message was not been provided or any call .

I am very very dissatified with the service which flipkart is providing with any prior information cancelling the order.

So, please kindly see over the problem above .
Vivek Rana

Oct 17, 2016

Reg:Delay in delivery of Product

Order Id:OD307227731328161000

I have purchased a laptop bag and a laptop in Flipkart on 02-Oct-2016 , the delivery date was 08-Oct-2016.I received the laptop bag on 07-Oct-2016 but haven't received laptop as of 17-Oct-2016.Even though their tracking is showing the laptop reached to nearby store from 8th Oct but it hasn't reached till now to destination.

Repeated complaint to customer care has only led to unfulfilled promise of delivery only.
cvsharibabu

Oct 11, 2016

FlipKart cheated today

Flipkart cheated today

I purchased 2 products of Jeans and they delivered 1 products only that too very low quality
parcel has mentioned quantity 2...

Order number : OD107254147415352000

thaks
Hari
arunkumar3113

Oct 5, 2016

NOT MAKING EMI

HELLO,

FLIPKART.COM

AS YOU ARE SAYING THAT I HAVE DELETED THE CARD DETAILS AFTER CHECKOUT AND YOU BACKEND TEAM WAS NOT ABLE TO FORWARD MY DETAILS TO BANK FOR EMI.
AND YOU GUYS ALSO SAID THAT AN AUTOMATICALLY REQUEST SENT BY YOU GUYS TO BANK FOR EMI AFTER 7 DAYS.
I PURCHASED A PHONE ON 5/09/2016 MY REQUEST SHOULD BE SENT ON AFTER 7 DAYS AND YOU GUYS CAME TO KNOW THAT I HAVE DELETED THE CARD DETAILS THEN WHY YOU GUYS NOT INFORM ME ABOUT THIS AS YOU HAVE MY EMAIL ID AND PHONE NUMBER.
AS PER YOUR SAYING THAT I HAVE DELETED THE CARD DELATED AFTER CHECKOUT WHEN YOU GUYS CAME TO KNOW THAT I DID THIS YOU NEED TO INFORM ME ABOUT IT I CAN PROVIDE YOU THE DETAILS OF CARD AGAIN AND YOU CAN FORWARD THE DETAILS TO THE BANK THE ISSUE WILL RESOLVE INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME.
NOW YOU GUYS ARE SAYING THAT YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO CONVERT MY AMOUNT IN EMI`S AND NOT ABLE TO RETURN THE PHONE AND REFUND ME THE AMOUNT.
THIS WAS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU GUYS INFORMED ME ON TIME THAT THE CARD DETAILS ARE DELETED FROM ACCOUNT WE CAN RESOLVE IT BY PROVIDING THE DETAILS AGAIN.

FIRST TIME I COMPLAINT YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS ON 23/09/2016 YOU GUYS SAID ME THAT I HAVE NOT SELECTED THE EMI OPTION FROM YOU WEBSITE.

SECOND TIME YOU GUYS SAID ME THAT THERE WAS SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE FROM YOU SIDE THAT`S WHY IT IS CONVERTED IN EMI`S.

THIRD TIME YOU GUYS ASKED ME THE CARD DETAILS SO THAT YOU GUYS SEND IT TO BANK AND GET IT CONVERTED IN EMI`S I SEND YOU A MAIL WITH ATTACHMENT OF MY CARD STATEMENT.AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING THAT I HAVE DELETED THE CARD DETAILS.

IT TOOK 12 DAYS FROM YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE DELETED THE CARD DETAILS IT WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I WANT YOU GUYS TO RETURN THIS IPHONE BACK AND I WANT MY REFUND AMOUNT WITH MY OLD PHONE(SUMSUNG)

IF YOU GUYS CAN`T DO ANYTING FOR ME KNOW IT`S TIME TO TAKE ME ISSUE TO CONSUMER COURT.

Arun Kumar
Narinder Singh Masson

Sep 24, 2016

Order Cancelled

Cancellation of your order OD507105609978504000
Why such irresponsible and uncalled for services being provide by Flipkart?
If there is no check conducted and steps taken The KART will FLIP soon??

Instead of fulfilling my order they have cancelled my order without my
involvement and how does the system show that I cancelled rather I was
expecting delivery by 21st or 24th ..
radhikaladdad

Sep 20, 2016

HP Laptop not being returned and refund

I had order HP laptop and the product was faulty
I applied for return on flipkart,after 2 days they said an engineer would be coming form HP
After 3 days engineer came, he verified and said he would collect the laptop
HP people sent me a DOA and asked me to send it to flipkart to refund
Flipkart are now saying they will replace the laptop and not refund it
First they assured me that they will return and refund and now they are going for replacement
I request Flipkart to please look into this and provide me a refund for this product as you assure easy returns because this is then going to be fraud.

My order No : OD506924371224807000
Santosh Ojha

Sep 8, 2016

refund

flipkart wale sub chor hai,

refund

Anon123456789

Aug 9, 2016

Order cancelled (after payment made) and customer was not informed

We placed an order on the Flipkart app for a Lenovo Vibe K5 Note and ANT VR (OD506727467506335000) on the evening of 5th August. Paid for by SBI Credit Card (to avail the offer).
We received a confirmation sms and we we told that the items would be delivered on 7th and 10th Aug respectively.
On the evening of 6th Aug, we tracked the order and it showed as confirmed, delivery as per above dates.
On 7th morning, when we opened the app, the order showed up as cancelled (we only got to know as we opened the app, we did not receive any message regarding the same).
When we called customer care, we were told that they had called us as the value of the item was above 10k (the order was actually for 9k after the offer and we did not receive ANY call from you).
We spoke to the supervisor who said I can't do anything as the order has been cancelled. You can place a new order and when we get the item in 3-4 months we will give it to you !!!!
Then we spoke to the manager and he said we wanted to make sure it was not a duplicate order. There was only one order on the app so that was obviously just an excuse.
Later he mentioned that the stock is finished so there is nothing he can do.
He referred us to the back end team.
On 7th itself we got a message from back end team that the issue would be resolved by 9pm.
Got a second message saying the issue would be resolved by 11pm.
Then we got a message that refund has been initiated and you will get the refund in 8-10 days.

I kept getting these messages but no call from the Flipkart team.

Finally one person called and the call got disconnected after 20 seconds and he did not call back.

The latest message Aug 8 4:30am says that we apologise for the inconvenience called. Unfortunately your last purchase was cancelled due to a technical glitch. Assuring you of hassle free delivery. Request you to place a fresh order.

Obviously the offer that I availed is over. If Flipkart expects me to place a new offer they really are expecting too much from me.

After confirming the order.. receiving the money.. they cancel the order and many excuses... latest one being a technical glitch from their side. Obviously they do not care for the customer.

We have already written to them that if it was a technical glitch from their side they should restore the order and deliver the item. But they are not ready to do so.
naveen2211995

Aug 2, 2016

illegal use of mobile number

Hi I have account on flipkart,but someone used my mobile number illegally and took many orders.and the delivery message was received by my number only.if I feel something goes to wrong pls take immediate steps and remove my number and warned the person to use my number illegally.
Manjunath Sripathy

Jul 20, 2016

12k rs not refunded

Same case as of laksminarayan r posted on 17th july but mine with honor 5c of 12k.
They send me a email saying that they have refunded the money n if needed rise dispute with ur bank with this email as proof of refund. But bank employees say that there is no such money debited mine bank is corporation bank
KSGA

Jul 16, 2016

Fake Product and Duping by Flipkart

Red Moser Hair Clipper -- Cost -- Rs.1050
1. Order Date -- 15/07/2015
2. Invoice Date -- 16/07/2015
3. The product became several parts due to low quality within three months.
4. The product is under Standard Warranty of 1 year
5. 10/06/2016 Contacted Flipkart requesting for service details (Product still under standard warranty)
6. Flipkart directed me to http://www.wahl.com/ for service
7. 21/06/2016 -- Contacted E-Mail:service@wahl-india.in for service request, they promply replied me with service center details
8. 26/06/2016 -- Reached Wahl service center for service request. Wahl supervisor alerted me that the product is Fake product and is useless
9. 29/06/2016 -- Contacted Flipkart over phone previous day and sent them the complete details with scans of Flipkart Invoice, Seller Invoice explaining them that they delivered a Fake product. The executive was initially responsive and suggested immediate refund.
10. After this there is automated response of "We've escalated the issue". No proper response for a long time and I had to call them everyday wasting my time to check the progress in the issue.
11. Finally! 02/07/2016 -- Flipkart asked for Account details
12. 03/07/2016 -- Provided my Account details
13. 05/07/2016 -- Flipkart asked for Account details with Account holders name (Really?!? why don't you ask the same while selling and taking money. Clear motive to side track the issue)
14. 11/07/2016 -- Provided account details under account holders name
15. 13/07/2016 -- Updated Pick up Address
16. 15/07/2016 -- Flipkart Execute denied pick up over branded box(Wonder who keeps branded box after 8 months of purchasing a product) when I have all parts including the broken pieces.
17. 15/07/2016 -- Flipkart executives called up and tried to play me for over two hours on phone refusing their part in delivering a "FAKE PRODUCT" and push the blame on me over unavailability of branded box citing terms and conditions. It's laughable how their famous advertisement of "100% Genuine Products" doesn't come under these terms and services.
This issue has caused me a lot of agony and mental tension. I want to pursue this through proper legal channels. Please suggest how I should approach this matter. It's time somebody teach Flipkart that they can't play with Hyderabadi's
RAKESH919

Jul 6, 2016

Order ID: OD206135521303172000 REFUND NOT RECEIVED

Order ID: OD206135521303172000,i have not recved my refund
RAKESH919

Jul 6, 2016

REFUND NOT RECEIVED

Order ID: OD206135521303172000 ,i ragisterd mony complaints but i have not recved my refund so pls initiate my refund rs 44270/ ,mob no 8979345671
rahul.agg

Jun 25, 2016

Regarding RVP Not Done Refund Pending for OD306131533161853001

This is with regard to my order for apple iphone 5s which was delivered to me on 4th of June by Bluedart courier. I have requested for the replacement of the same on 5th June as it was not detecting any sim card and also was not getting charged. The request was approved by the technical team on 6th of June after checking the issue over the call and the product was supposed to be picked up from me by 13th June. I had mentioned clearly that I will be available in between 2-4 pm everyday for handing over the item to the courier person but it was not picked up till the 13th June.

I had called to flipkart call center support on 7th or 8th June in the evening and I was committed that please be assured that the product will be picked up by 10th June for sure.

Also I had even wrote to cs@flipkart.com on 11th June and the incident id is IN1606111704474010541 which was handled by Mr Sachin S. In this case he told that the product will be picked up by next 24 hours for sure and he will keep in touch with me regarding the same case. But the product was not picked up neither he gave me any update. I received a mail from some other person Vasantha Rani on 11th June itself around 6:44 PM stating apologies for the delay and the product will be picked up in next 1 day whereas I personally told over the call to Mr Sachin that 12th being a Sunday is a holiday and the courier person will be off but he insisted to wait for 1 day and committed that it will be surely picked up by 12th itself. Return id: 353085031571528399 mentioned by Vasantha Rani over the mail sent to me on 11th June.

So now I was waiting for the pickup on 12th June as committed but it was not done. Also on 13th June I waited for the courier person to pick up the product but it was not done on 13th as well and it was the last day for the RVP as per the flipkart time frame provided. So on 14th June in the morning when I checked for the update there was no mail from flipkart neither any calls from flipkart regarding the update on the order and I called the flipkart support center for the update from my end. I was told that not to worry and a new return request is being created for the same and will be done by 22nd June for sure. I accepted the apologies and was waiting for the pickup. Here for the second time as well I requested the support center person to arrange pickup between 2-4 PM only and was assured that the same has been taken into consideration. Also on 14th June itself I had registered a complain with incident id IN1606140800369659621 which was been looked after by Mr. Sagar S. He had wrote that he have arranged the RVP via flipkart courier partner and will be done in next 5 days which is supposed to be 20th June ignoring 19th June as Sunday weekly holiday. Return id: 353085031572477601 mentioned in this incident.

I had received a mail from flipkart on 15th around 4:12 PM wherein it was mentioned that flipkart support executive Mr. Ismail Awaiz tried to reach me on my number was unable to do so and asked to reply with suitable time and alternate number to call me. I replied to the same by 4:50 PM on same day itself. In the mail the incident id mentioned was IN1606140804585927886.

Now comes 16th June and I had received no calls from flipkart regarding the issue and nor any update from courier partner. So I again wrote a mail to flipkart regarding the service provided and had received mail stating apologies for inconvenience caused and will be resolved for sure by next 24 to 48 hours. The incident id mentioned in the mail was IN1606161513336065178 and was sent to me by Mr. Sharath D. Till 18th June 12 PM no update from flipkart and the courier partners regarding the issue.

On 18th June around 1:33 PM I received a mail from Mr. Mayank Kumar with regard to the incident id IN1606140804585927886. It was again mentioned that flipkart tried contacting me on my registered number only but was unable to do so and provide alternate number with suitable time to call whereas I had already provided alternate number and suitable time to flipkart on 15th June around 4:50 PM itself. I replied to the mail on 19th June around 1:10 PM and received call from flipkart the same day around 10:30 PM mentioning that the issue will be resolved by 20th June 8 PM. I received a mail on 20th June around 12:49 PM as mentioned on 19th June from flipkart support center (Mr. Ismail Awaiz) regarding the same incident id IN1606140804585927886 where it was mentioned that the courier partner was not able to pick the item as there was no response to the calls made by them whereas I had mentioned the suitable time to reach me over call was 2-4 PM due to my office schedule and no phones allowed in the office. I had replied to the mail received very promptly as I was on my system and had mentioned that if courier person will try to reach me before that time I won't be able to attend the calls and to thus provide me either the Flipkart Hub address to send the product back or arrange the pickup in the evening. I even had told the flipkart executives to arrange the pickup through Bluedart. Again on 20th June itself I received a mail from flipkart( incident id: IN1606192246574500798 handled by Sridevi T) around 1 PM wherein it was mentioned that the product will be picked by the courier partner in next 1 day but the product was not picked up till 21st evening 8 PM and on 23rd the return was again cancelled and I had update regarding the same from Flipkart(Mr Ismail Awaiz) around 2 PM saying that due to high number of return the replacement cannot be provided now and no new request can be taken for replacement. I had asked him to arrange a call back from the concerned department or any senior support executive who can help me out on the issue and he committed that I will receive call by same day 4 PM but its more than 48 hours past that conversation.

Again on 24th I called the support center and again the executive took a request and committed that the pickup will be done for sure this time and I need not be worried. But again the same was cancelled on 25th giving the same reason of high number of cancellations. The most shocking thing was today the courier partner came to pickup the product around 3:30 PM even after the flipkart told me around 11:30 AM that the pickup and the replacement has been cancelled. So this shows a complete mis communication between the courier partner and the flipkart back end or the logistics team.

I would thus request you to please arrange the pickup through bluedart courier service or provide me the Hub address to send back the product and I don't want a replacement of the item any more after the level of harassment that I had to go through by the service provided by flipkart but provide me refund for the same so that I can order a fresh piece again. From all the above I guess it is very clear that their is some communication gap or confusion. Also I have always asked for replacement or refund when the item ordered is not as per the quality or have usage issues. If I would be making high number of returns I would have also returned other items as well or have asked for replacement for the other items. The few items under my order which has been returned or asked for replacement was only because of quality issues, damage in transit or not compatible(in case of the phone cover for iphone 6).

If there was high number of returns then the first 2 replacement would also have been cancelled.

Wipro bps - Ian download
    Hi bro I also tried for download UAN card But due to...
    snapdeal - Nike Track pant
    i ordered Nike track pant which is unable to deliver me by...
    Fake Companies - NO PAYMENT
    DIGITALFORCE MEDIA, and DUS EDUCATION PVT. LTD. is a fake...
    Videocon D2H - customer Service Feedback
    I have called your Customer care number 73558 73558 on...
    Income Tax Department - NO PAYMENT
    i was working for the DIGITALFORCE Media, but i never got...
    Nuvoex reverse pickup - Pathetic courier facility
    Hi I have returned my product due to size issue nuvoex...
    Idea money - Customer care