Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

simran kamboh

Jul 20, 2016

FUND TRANSFER EMAIL

SIR, I HAVE RECIEVED AN EMAIL CLAIMING THAT I HAVE WON 500,000,00GPB. I HAVE BEEN ASKED FOR CERTAIN DETAILS AS WELL. I JUST WANTED TO CONFIRM WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT.
vijay s king

Jul 19, 2016

APPROVAL OF AWARD WINNING PRIZE OF 500,000.00 GBP FOR DELIVERY/TRANSFER. THIS IS TRUE OR FALSE TELL ME SIR

Dear Mr. Vijay S

I wish to inform you that Samsung Award makes efforts, towards the success of this transaction and to precipitate it. This bank has concluded arrangements and to move your international bank draft from UNITED KINGDOM to reserve bank of Indian, we are using processing manager to process your international bank draft with reserve bank of Indian.

This is as a result of the tight security measures being adopted by the USA in the fight of terrorist network after the September 11, Terrorists attack on USA. This incident made it almost impossible to make a Telegraphic Transfer of such huge amount of money out of some countries.

I am happy that Samsung in corroboration with reserve bank of Indian to transfer your fund through international bank draft that is the reason why we send our processing manager to process your international bank draft with reserve bank of Indian by this means, but as soon as the processing manager arrive he will tell you what to do to enable you receive this international bank Transfer to your account.

However, based on information/ advice gathered from our processing manager Mr. Charles Morgan, (who is also a banker) we have registered your fund as international bank draft that were send your fund as draft to this bank reserve bank of Indian.

The processing manager is on official duty in Asia country, and he promise to meet you in your country Indian on or before he will continue his official duty to Asia country. For this security reasons, the processing manager Mr. Charles Morgan, has all the information relating to your draft. He will assist you in claiming and crediting this fund as soon as all the necessary things regarding this draft are completed.

I have taken care of all fees and tips here like you know, but the manager of reserve bank of Indian told our processing manager that there will be outstanding handling fees of the transfer charges which is to be paid before the processing of this international bank draft. I have given them your contact information, so that they will contact you for you to send the money to the processing manager in Indian this is to make it easy for all of us. You must send the fees before processing of your draft.

Kindly co-operate with the processing manager to achieve success and handle this transaction with care. I'm optimistic about this transaction with these workable arrangements on the ground because it has been tested.

Please, remember to notify this office immediately your fund is transferred into your account
call me and inform me so as to hasten up your transfer.Call within 7:30am- 9:00pm
GMT.
Congratulations and have a wonderful week

and i received one call from RBI on this number 7838266204 she ask to transfer 25000/-after i will transfer to you accounts
she send the msg on this details
Bank : State Bank of India

Reserve_bnk23@financier.com
shameem padinnare peedikayil

Jul 2, 2016

online eportal -rb

my name is shameem padinnare peedikayil

rbi is sent access number and access code i open the file money to personal account tranfer 40% and 60% percent not tranfer asking COT code it means pay taxes 98000 how to the pay the money
my account state bank of travancore acc no.67060469203...
rajasuji

Jul 1, 2016

i recieved a mail from rbi.fund.transfere complaint FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

respected sir
PLEASE CONFIRM IT IS TRUE ARE FALSE check and immedtly reply me sir my id rameshramcbe@gmail.com
Customer services,
THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O.
110001-NEW DELHI

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd002/2016.
Payment file: RBI/id1063/2015/2016

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT
NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby brings to your attention the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI. You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed due to some circumstance according to your file record. Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
Recently on the 20th of February 2016 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G. Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run. At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.
Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 76lakhs Rupees) will be released to you in your name, as it was.
Committed by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is to claim this funds immediately (3working days) on receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details for crediting. Fill the form below and send it immediately .
Email: { rbionlinefund@qq.com} Verification for prompt collection of your fund.
Fill The Form Below:
SCANS COPY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF:
EMAIL ID:
Make sure you send this details to this Email { rbionlinefund@qq.com} for the
Release of your fund
Every document including certificate of funds or company brochure will be couriered to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed after your swift response to this mail for security proposes in your best interest without delay. Your urgent response is highly anticipated.

The management

respected sir
PLEASE CONFIRM IT IS TRUE ARE FALSE check and immedtly reply me sir
Customer services,
THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O.
110001-NEW DELHI

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd002/2016.
Payment file: RBI/id1063/2015/2016

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT
NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:

Email: { rbionlinefund@qq.com} Verification for prompt collection of your fund.
Fill The Form Below:

TAPAN MORAN

Jun 16, 2016

FOREIGN EXCHANGE

SIR
I GOT THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE FROM BBC UK.
IS THIS TRUE OR FALSE?

DEAR ESTEEM CUSTOMER,

PLEASE KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT AND READ OUR ONLINE GUARANTEE MESSAGES, AND FILL THE RBI TRANSFER FORM ON THIS MESSAGE. PLEASE SEND IT BACK TO US, ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE DEPOSITED 12,500 INR FOR CONVERSION AND TRANSFER CHARGE. MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY TO PROVIDE YOU ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU HAVE TO DEPOSIT. ALSO THE ID PROOF ON THIS MESSAGE, IS TH OFFICER IN CHARGE OF YOUR TRANSFER MR, KEN MORRIS.
kavitha d

Jun 16, 2016

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA GUARANTEE NOTICE IS IT TRUE OR FALSE

SIR,
I GOT A MAIL FROM BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UNITED KINGDOM.
ALL YOUR WINNING DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDES A WINNING CERTIFICATE AND A COVERING DOCUMENTS (CERTIFICATE OF WINNING AND ORIGINAL LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS) FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COURT GOVERNMENT, STATING THAT THE PRIZE WAS OBTAINED LEGALLY THROUGH THE WON BBC COMPANY NATIONAL LOTTERY (EMAIL DRAW AWARD), ALL HAVE BEEN MADE AVAILABLE AND PROCESSED

A WINNING CASH CHEQUE HAS BEEN ISSUED IN YOUR NAME AND PACKAGE, THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, MEMBERS OF STAFF BBC COMPANY NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD UNITED KINGDOM

1: AN ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
2: A WINNING CERTIFICATE OF AWARD
3: WINNING CHEQUE OF £500,000 UK POUND

YOUR WINNING CHEQUE WAS SIGNED AND SEALED IN ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, HEADQUARTER EDINBURGH, UNITED KINGDOM. WHICH WAS PROCTECTED BY HARDCOVER INSURANCE POLICY, NO AMOUNT CAN BE DEDUCT FROM THE WINNING PRIZE, BY ANY PERSONALITY OR GIVEN ORGANIZATION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR WINNING CHEQUE PACKAGE CAN BE DISCLOSE WHEREBY YOUR TRANSFER COMMENCE, ONLY WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO MEET WITH RESERVE BANK OF INDIA REQUIREMENTS, WHICH IS YOUR CHEQUE CONVERSION CHARGES / FEE AND ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION PROOF THAT IS LEGALLY ACCEPTABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY.
NOTE: WITHOUT PROVIDING THE REQUIREMENTS, OUR COMPANY’S AGENT CANNOT TRANSFER YOUR PRIZE TO YOUR PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS, WHEN SHE ARRIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY AT RESERVE BANK OF INDIA, THAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND INSTRUCTION.
THE CONSTITUTION OF THE GOVERNING BODY OF THIS BBC COMPANY NATIONAL LOTTERY UK, WE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR ENTITLEMENT IN THE CHEQUE AMOUNT OF £ 500,000 GBP HAS BEEN PROTECTED AND SEALED, FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH THROUGH THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY.

THEN I GOT A MAIL FROM RBI SUBJECT "RESERVE BANK OF INDIA GUARANTEE NOTICE"

DEAR ESTEEM CUSTOMER,

SIR, IS IT FAKE PLEASE CLARIFY IT.
mani a

Jun 11, 2016

mail clarification

IT'S FAKE OR TRUE THAT REPLYMy mail :manishmani8411@gmail.com
I got yesterday received EUROPEAN COUNTRIES FROM BELGIUM INTERNATIONAL COMPANY MAIL msg below attached

Reserve Bank Of India
Department of Online Transfer Reserve Bank Of India.
Date: 11/06/2016

ATTN: A.MANIKANDAN,

This is to bring to your notice that we at the Reserve Bank of India New Delhi Head Office, received a Telegraphic transfer of 3.7 Crore Rupees in your name and which has to be processed and transferred into your Bank account.

We received a Draft in your name from one Diplomat Alexander Diego from EUROPEAN UNION GRANT BELGIUM.

We are currently processing the transfer of your funds via online bank transfer into your account

details as stated below:

Bank name: : INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
Account number: : 091801000035850

We are processing the transfer of the sum of 3,70,00,000 Rupees into the above stated account and we need to get an approval from the IMF office. This approval certificate costs 11,950 INR.

You are required to make the payment of this amount to this RBI agent account so that we can procure the approval certificate and transfer your funds immediately.

Here is the account details where you should make the payment for the Processing fee of Rs 11,950:

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA.
ACCOUNT NAME: MARIAM HAOKIP
A/C: 34913052881.
PAN NO: JHANK1438K
IFSCODE: SBIN0018066.
BRANCH: BONDA CHARIALI.

You are to make this payment as fast as you can , so that we can procure all required documents and transfer your funds within the next 30 mins.

Note that we do not deduct from transferring amount due to hard cover insurance policy, Please be informed.

Upon confirmation of payment, we will get the approval from the IMF office and also the ministry of finance and transfer your funds without any further delay.

Thank you for your patronage.

We look forward to your compliance, for the swift completion of your funds transfer.

Best Regards
Sabeena Mishra
Fund Transfer Officer,
Reserve Bank Of India, RBI.
INDIA
mr.vijai

Jun 7, 2016

please check my file

Payment file:RBI/ID1033/2011/2016

This is my payment file,

My name is R.vijay.
My email Id: vijai7255@gmail.com

Please check my file and reply me sir,

R.vijay.
Cleven

May 16, 2016

Complain against using my Identity and Bank Account (Lottery are all FRAUD)

ATTENTION!
I am Cleven Mangzamung Naulak and last month the Consumer Forum (cosumerforum33@gmail.com) mailed me and asked me to sent them my ID Card, 2 Passport and Newly opened Canara bank account with ATM, Passbook and Checque book. I had sent them on date 06-04-2016.

Actually they told me that I recieved 500000 GBP from Samsung Company and said you have to send us all your documents in hard copy to claim your winning price. They asked me to wait for 60 days to get the fund. It has been already 35days now that they have my documents and Bank account.

Only yesterday, I was socked to see my name and account no is used for asking money to some people all over India.. I am so sad and in pain to know that they use my personal Identity as whatever they want to.

I therefore come to conclusion that i will try my best to get all these Scammers. Please note that "DON'T EVER PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE OR TO ANY WEBSITE INCLUDING THIS WEBSITE". They are Scammers and they want to steal your Personal information.
SATHISH CHANDRU

May 16, 2016

FOREIGN EXCHANGE

I had received an email which tells my mail id has won 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS . Please tell me whether this information is true or fake.
pattabiraman1958

May 12, 2016

CONSUMER FORUM CASE NO.793273

12:43 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
DEAR CONSUMER

YOU WILL GET THE FUND BUT DUE TO NON PAYMENT OF YOUR CONVERSION CHARGES IT IS ON HOLD , YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF RS.49,000/- FOR CONVERSION AND SEND US THE SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT RECEIPT SO THAT YOUR CHEQUE COULD BE RELEASE , LAST DATE IS 16 MAY 2016 AFTER THAT YOU CANNOT CLAIM TO GET YOUR FUND.

WWW.CONSUMERCOMPLAINTS.IN

CONSUMER FORUM
Attachments1:46 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
DEAR CONSUMER
YOUR HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IN FAVOR OF MR.CLEVEN BY TODAY BEFORE 4:00 PM AND SEND US THE SCAN COPY OF PAYMENT RECEIPT

> Name- Cleven Mangzamung Naulak
> Account no.4181101000881
Bank Name Canara Bank
> Ifsc Code- CNRB0004181
> Branch-Naharlagun
> Pan card-AYMPN4782A

NOTE- AFTER MAKING PAYMENT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO SEND US THE PAYMENT RECEIPT BECAUSE IF YOUR WINNING CHEQUE WILL NOT DELIVER TO YOU WITH IN 7 WORKING DAYS THAN THE AMOUNT 49,000/- WILL BE REFUND BACK TO YOU

ADV.VINITA SINGH

Attachments area

Click here to Reply or Forward
0.07 GB (0%) of 15 GB used
Manage
Terms - Privacy
Last account activity: 56 minutes ago
Details

why you want the cheque in a private account instead of RBI account
Ilona

May 10, 2016

eMail from triodos.bnk007@hotmail.com

Is this true or false?

Reference: TBP/07/2167
Hello (llona)

Welcome to Triodos Bank Plc online services where e-banking is made easy. Triodos Bank Plc is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

We acknowledge the receipt of your Mail. The Accounts department is now processing your Transfer.. Be informed that your funds has a hardcover insurance policy that makes it impossible to make any deduction of any kind, until the sum is finally credited into your designated account. Our bank on behalf of United Nations Recovery Department and The German Custom Department will grant an Irrevocable Guarantee of Payment Bond (IGPB) in your favor, thereby securing the Transfer.

To enable us facilitate the Transfer in compliance with FSA regulations, you are hereby required to send to this office by Scanned Email attachment the documents listed below in Step One for verification purposes and fill in correctly the details in Step Two.

STEP ONE

* Please provide any Valid Identification (Scanned copy of Driver's license or photo page of International passport).

STEP TWO

Annual Income:
Identification :
Id Expiry:
Id Number:

Upon receipt of the above information, your Transfer will be ready to begin.

We look forward to prompt response. For more information, please contact us via phone or email.

Faithfully yours'
Billy Adams
(E Banking Dept.)
Triodos Bank Plc
Riaz Hussain Jalbani

Apr 20, 2016

i have got a email from face book corporate

Please guide me sir
I have got email sone days before
My email adress is bhurgarisa27@yahoo.com
So please contact me at +923003140947
venugopal24

Apr 19, 2016

foreign awards and transfer money

I receive a mail you have won 750000 GBP in Facebook 10th anniversary charity award, I don't know it is true or fack. and they send permit to your RBI, hence i request to rbi-h@h.fo, but Mr. Pream Kumar , transfer Manager,Forien Remittance Department, Reserve Bank of India. send one application to fill and send back, with my all details.

So I request to sir, Mr. Pream Kumar, is a manager on transfer department, RBI New Delhi, ?
he is fack please take action against him, his contact no. 91 9971957022.
arup.theriders

Apr 13, 2016

THIS MAIL IS TRUE OR FALSE PLZ RPLY..

=======================================================

The COCA-COLA Bottling Promotions in Conjunction with Organizing Committee[TM] for 2015 COCA-COLA/ In Conjunction with the British American Tobacco Present Online Active e-mail
Address Promotions held in United kingdom:
Tell:+44- 8719746393

Kind Attn: winner,

Following the receipt of your information, we wish to bring to your notice that your payment of 500,000.00 Pounds has been release here, As Beneficiary of this fund, we have Order our bank to Release/Transfer your fund to you by Central Reserve Bank of India, Foreign Remittance Online Transfer Department (RBI). we are very glad over the recent development of your payment which you won in Coca-cola Company, headquartered in (LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM) We hereby wish to congratulate you once more on your success for being part of the selected one, we are making sure that people benefit from this legacy of the Coca-Cola Products. be notified that a resolution has been made and decision taken by the authorities of the Coca-Cola Organizing Committee UK, Board of directors due to the laws & policies imposed on monetary transaction by the American government to check mate movement, sources of finances subjecting it to scrutiny and making sure they are free from terrorism, money launder & related financial offenses as ruled in world court.

Your payment and a Winning Certificate, with covering document of money laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims from the British Government starting that the money was obtained legally through the Coca-Cola Company, has been forwarded to the Paying Bank Central Reserve Bank of India, Foreign Remittance Online Transfer Department (RBI) for transfer of your funds remit into your account.Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the (Coca-Cola Company UK). wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verification, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online Email/Mobile winners. Your prize has been drafted and forwarded to Paying Bank" Central Reserve Bank of India, Foreign Remittance Online Transfer Department (RBI)” for the immediate transfer of your prize to your account. You are hereby advised to make direct contact with the above (Reserve Bank of India), for electronically base online e-banking transfer of your winning funds.

Kindly note that your winning amount is in a suspense account with the stipulated bank and immediate contact is needed from your side to the bank for transfer of your winning fund and you are required to make immediate contact with them providing them with the correct account number and name of your stipulated account details via the information below as they will facilitate the fast and easier transfer of your prize to your account without any further delay.

Note: you should complete the below information and send it to Paying Bank" Reserve Bank of India, Foreign Remittance Online Transfer Department (RBI)” for verification without any mistake:

1: Your Personal Name:

11: Account Holder Name:

12: Account Number:

13: Bank Name:

14: Bank branch

Below is the contact information of the Bank. When contacting the bank make sure you furnish them with the details above.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI)

DEPARTMENT OF CURRENCY MANAGEMENT.

E-MAIL: rbi.foreigntransfer@zh8844.com

Finally we advise you to keep us updated as soon as the Reserve Bank of India has transferred the fund into your account in order for us to list your name on the winning list. However, all you need to do is to activate your account as the cheque sent to them is secured and Government bonded thus covered with an insurance policy. Do keep us updated in regards to your progress with the bank' We the British Coca-Cola Committee wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune in this season. If you have any problems do not fail to contact us immediately on any of the numbers below

Tel: +448719746035

Copyright © 1995-2015.; All rights reserved. Terms of Service–Guideline
Thomas j

Apr 11, 2016

FORIEGN FUND TRANSFER

dear sir I GOT THIS MESSAGE TO MY EMAIL IS THIS TRUE OR NOT HOW CAN I BELIEVE THIS KINDLY HELP ME TO DO THE PROCESS..

India's Central Bank
CENTRAL RESERVE BANK OF INDIA(RBI)
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
DEPARTMENT OF CURRENCY ONLINE TRANSFER.
6,SANSAD MARG, BUILDING PLACE,- 110 001,
REGIONAL DIRECTORS, MR. RAHUL SINGH &
MRS. ARMITA SHARMA,NEW DELHI, INDIA.

Ref: RBI/0A2/81380601
Cdd: 2024/6028/15/311

Date: 09/04/2016:

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER: JP Thomas,

We Reserve Bank of India New Delhi received a foreign remittance of ($4,800,000.00USD) Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars from Mr Michael Nelson, the representative Mrs. Jeniffer Mauller Edward. The beneficiary name is JP Thomas and we are instructed to transfer the fund to the true beneficiary JP Thomas and before the transfer can be processed, the beneficiary are to fill up the attached transfer form before your fund will be processed and transferred to your personal bank account which you have to provide on form that attach with this mail.

Your immediate response is needed to enable us do the needful.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
DEALINGS WITH THE RBI IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. IT IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED WITH A THIRD PARTY NO MATTER THE RELATIONSHIP. THIS IS A WARNING! FOR FURTHER INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE.

Thank you for banking with Reserve Bank Of India Online transfer Department.

Regard to serve you more better,

WE REMAIN,
THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN CURRENCY
ONLINE&REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
nagarjuna dasarapu

Apr 9, 2016

sir/madam i got the message it is true or fake

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND FOREIGN EXCHANGE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
ONLINE BANKING UNIT
6, SANSAND MARG,-110001
New Delhi, India.

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH FOREIGN EXCHANEG COMMISSION

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of £500,000(GBP) FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty especially in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.

5. Sex: __Age:
6. Nationality:
7. State :
Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name And Branch:
9. E-mail id:
Important Notice: SEND ALL DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL: (foreigntransfer-rbi@outlook.com)

We are going to commence the transfer of your compensation fund of £500, 000, 00 GBP into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in UK POUNDS; we cannot transfer POUNDS into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from UK POUNDS to Your National Currency. So there for you are required to make a payment of 9,999rs in Indian Currency for onward transfer into your nominated bank account…
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND

Mr. John West is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
YOURS SINCERELY,
FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Mr. John West, British high Commissioner, Mr.Raghuram Govind Rajan.

please tell me it is true are fake
nanichitti

Apr 9, 2016

i got a msg its true r false

Sir I'm lakshmi I got a msg from foreign remittance department I won 82 lakhs of money they said the money transfer to in to your account need transfer charges 19500 pls help me true r false pls send me answer to my mail.

Thanks......
Akshay kalagate

Apr 9, 2016

hi mam i am Akshay kalagate i got these mail that's true or fake????

ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG
JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 110001,
NEW DELHI
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2015
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2015/2016
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 76.LAKHS = 500,000 GBP
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund/
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. POOJA GANDHI
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND EMAIL: rbi-division@hotmail.com
5. Sex:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
14. Bank Branch:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code;
NOTE: ( 4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISHDIPLOMAT) MR JOHN LARRY .He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK).
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbi-division@hotmail.com FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email: Reply to Email Via: rbi-division@hotmail.com
Mohit Kumar051189

Apr 7, 2016

This is true or false

hello Sir,

I m Mohit and i got this mail. Is this True??

ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG
JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 110001,
NEW DELHI
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2016
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2016/2017
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 76.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr RaghuramRajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor,Dr RaghuramRajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to with held funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer departmentContact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
FILL THE VERIFICATIONFORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
5. Sex:
Reply to Email: rbitransferservice2016@gmail.com
TRANSFER MANAGER
MR. RAHUL SINGH
(H.Q NEW DELHI) rbitransferservice2016@gmail.com
NOTE: (4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES)will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISHDIPLOMAT) KEN MORRIS. He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK).
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbitransferservice2016@gmail.com
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW
UK Reference: Wa-eastwood Avenue
Reply to Email: rbitransferservice2016@gmail.com
leena kadam

Apr 6, 2016

asking for tax

i got call from sameer varma he told me that he is manager incharge of foreign remittance of RBI and he told me that Mr.Harry Ivans sent me GBP 45000 amt he then asked me to pay RS.120000/- for COT CODE he gave me all personner account details for the payment of money then he told me that RBI dont have official account after that he asked me to pay 3,10000/- as tax money.so i just want to knw weather sameer varma is working in RBI bank and is it any kind of fraud he did all transaction trough mobile and he sent me email from sameervarma@outlook.com
Yashodhara j e

Apr 5, 2016

Yashodhara j e

I'm Yashodhara j e from Davanagere I payment to Ramesh Kumar 20 thousands yesterday for transfer money they told for taxes and conditions.so I pay 20 thousands by sold my bike I'm very poor guy sir even I dnt have job I'm begging u please return my money please help me....
vjmuthu

Apr 1, 2016

Our ref: RBI/XPS/BRC/016 Payment File: BHC/GBP-356/689

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Shri Chandan Sinha. 6,Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.
Telex: 203945Credit/RBI.

Our ref: RBI/XPS/BRC/016
Payment File: BHC/GBP-356/689
Payment Amount: £5,00,000. 00 GBP.

ATTENTION: MR. MUTHU J;
You are welcome to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Foreign Remittance Department New Delhi India. This mail is to acknowledge your mail, which we have received and recorded. Note we have received your mail, But you were required to pay for taxes and you for the issuing of your Letter of Approval (LOA) by the United Nation (UN) New Delhi.

Note; Your Payment File is :BHC/GBP-356-/689 . Your Compensation Fund is: (FIVE HUNDRED Great British Pounds Sterling) £5,00,000.00 GBPS = Equivalent to र.4,36,36,340.00 INR. In words (four Hundred and thirty-Six Million, Three Hundred and sixty-three Thousand, Five Hundred India Rupees)

NOTE: The Reserve Bank of India is an Indian Government Established Financial Institution which perform the Controlling of Currency and the management of Government accounts. We deal with huge amount of funds and we operate according to government policies and the policies that binds our operations with internal commercial banks, international banking standard and the IMF (International Monetary Funds).

NOTE: Your compensation fund originated from the British Government. You are therefore authorize to adhere to every laid down policy, which will enable you to receive this fund successfully, only what we require of you is to follow the instruction to enable you obtain your Letter of Approval (LOA) from the United Nation office here in India New Delhi.

Note we are authorized by the British Government that before we get this fund accredit into your bank account, your transfer with us the (RBI) has been Approved and Back-Up by the United Nation (UN) in this compensation.

We await your urgent response regarding the required . Thank you for your ultimate cooperation and understanding, and Regard once again directly from Dr. Raghuram Rajan; The Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) New Delhi India.

Foreign Remittance Department
Dr. Raghuram Rajan
The Governor
Reserve Bank of India New Delhi.

The above details are true or fake mail Please send me reply in my e-mail id: vjmuthu18@gmail.com
vjmuthu

Apr 1, 2016

PLEASE CONFIRM IT IS TRUE ARE FALSE

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Shri Chandan Sinha. 6,Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.
Telex: 203945Credit/RBI.

Our ref: RBI/XPS/BRC/016
Payment File: BHC/GBP-356/689
Payment Amount: £5,00,000. 00 GBP.

ATTENTION: MR. MUTHU J;

Foreign Remittance Department
Dr. Raghuram Rajan
The Governor
Reserve Bank of India New Delhi.

The above Information are true or fake mail Kindly reply me E-Mile :vjmuthu18@gmail.com

LAND ACQUISITION OFFICE, PATNA - NON ISSUE OF TDS CERTIFICATE
    To, The District Land Acquisition Officer Patna. SUB:...
    AIRCEL SIM - Aircel
    Dear Customer(sonulovejyoti.grk@gmail. com), Thanks for...
    manisha - Need to sell satellite rights of movies
    Pls guide me with a right person for movies digital...
    UPSRTC - bus cancelled
    SIR I HAD BOOKED A TKT FROM DELHI TO LUCKNOW FOR...
    INTEX MOBILE Y-4 - LOST OF MOBILE PHONE
    Respected Sir, I Tarapathi Naidu D would like to inform...
    LIC - Death Claim Letter of Policy No. 257370882/Complaint...
    The Executive Director (CRM) Central Office HQ:Mumbai...
    Jerry Varghese consultancy - Worst Employers
    After meeting these horrible people I lost my faith in the...
    Insurance - Claim status
    I have applied for appsdaily claim for my samsung a7...
    Indian Oil - cheeting peoples
    They are filling petol (extra premium) to all peoples with...
    Westside - Azzurro - Regarding Azzurro Men Shoes.. WORST QUALITY
    This is to form you that I had purchased Azzurro Men Shoes...