Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

thiveen

Aug 20, 2015

is this true why all the people cheating Indians please bank member or manager take some stab for cheating guys please sir

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
ONLINE BANKING UNIT
6, SANSAND MARG,-110001
New Delhi, India.
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS

Attention: Beneficiary,

Congratulations, we have received the sum of $850.000USD (Eight Hundred and
Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) from the World Bank of Switzerland,
for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and
cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty here in Asia regions.
Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have
been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit
the below details to us with your passport size photo I.D Card in order for
payment to commence immediately into your bank account.

NOTE* PLEASE CLICK ON http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/NotificationUser.aspx

12. Account Number:
13. Account Holders Name:

Send Scan Copy I.D Card & Passport Photo

We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of $850.000USD into
your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World
Bank of Switzerland in American Dollars, we cannot transfer dollars into
your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National
Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from Dollars to Your
National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and
Send your details to Email: customercare_rbi@underpaid.co.in

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT:
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
Email: customercare_rbi@underpaid.co.in

Barr. John Larry is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor
your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including
certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home
address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed
further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the
YOURS SINCERELY,

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
TRANSFER MANAGER.

MRS. SONIA SHARMA
subhas pal

Aug 18, 2015

FUND TRANSFER

Sir, I gat a mail my email id win 500,000 GBP then i start the correspondence as per instruction of Diplomat Dr Jhon Larry and he said me payment for fund release. Then I paid the following payment as per instruction of Diplomat Dr Jhon Larry:-
01. committed by (rbi) governor that the beneficiary is required to pay for crediting fees ( 15,500 rupees ) to claim this funds immediately (2working days) on receiving this mail. also reconfirm your details for crediting. fill the form below and send it immediately and you have to pay for crediting fees. (fifteen thousand and five hundred rupees only) please, get back to us immediately so that we can make the transfer a success by the end of today.
your urgent response is highly needed for further action email: {transfer_rbi.govt@india.com } verification for prompt collection of your fund . Sir, I have paid Rs=15,500/= of K.Kumar Roy.Account NO.34947307569. SBIN0006993 Rs=15,500/=
02. Then I get a mail for online transfer and i follow the instruction for online transfer. After 50% completed the transaction then want COT Code. Thereafter, He said for payment Rs= 65,999/-for COT Code, I have paid this amount through account of Mr.David A/C NO.3486641806,IFSC SBIN0016015,Rs=20000/-,Anaka katty a/c no.20185098028 IFSC 20185098028 (SBI) Rs=45,000/- and provide me COT Code.
03. The same transaction after 75% completed the transaction then want for Tax Code. He said for payment Rs=1,30,000/- for release tax code. I have paid this amount Rs=100,000/= through account of Mr.David A/C NO.3486641806 Rs=25,000/-,Anaka katty a/c no.20185098028 (SBI) Rs=50,000/-,Kamal singh. A/C NO.20183318195Rs=25,000/-PAN NO.GDDPS0059F (SBI)
04. The same transaction after 95% completed the transaction then want for demurrage Code. He said this is free of cost.
05. He again said your bank account is Small Upgrade Your account, then he said for Rs=2,90,000/- sir, also paid rs=60,000/-(RBI 3110278 -Reg, ) Mr.David A/C NO 3486641806(SBI),Rs=20000/-,Anaka katty a/c no.20185098028 (SBI) Rs=20,000/- Kamal singh. A/C NO.20183318195Rs=20,000/-PAN NO.GDDPS0059F (SBI)
06. He again said, the MINISTRY OF FINANCE and they have stated that the form has not been signed. The form contains of 10 big senior officers signatory before the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (RBI) will be officially permitted to complete the crediting into your local bank account.
The officers from the MINISTRY OF FINANCE are demanding for a total of (Rs 30,000Inr) in which will be disuse to the various departments offices before they will apply their signatory. The Total amount which you have to pay is Rs30,000 Inr. I have Paid this amount. . Account of Rahul Kumar A/C NO.35085370280 IFSC SBIN 0016119 PAN NO.DANDK3620W Rs=15000/- AND Account of AKASH KUMAR IFSC SBIN 0016119 PAN NO.GJDPK5326M. Rs=15000/- He said me this is last payment for crediting the fund in your account. But no any amount Credit in my account. Sir, He said me, he come to my home address for Banking and crediting the fund. He said for payment Rs=15,000/- for flight Ticket booking. I have paid this amount Rs=15000/-theirafter,he said get to police men with him from RBI he want again 20000/- for booking their flight tacket, then I have paid Rs=15000/-for their ticket booking. Now he again saying for payment Rs=58,000/-on 17/08/15 for Anti terrorist certificate.(I Has been paid total Rs=300,500/-the above mentioned account Number)
Kindly verify this Fund and inform me this is true and fake please he want money ON 19/08/15 befoure 02 o clock Rs=58,000/. My email ID. spal05507@gmail.com mobile:-9018683655/9796576386
With regard
Subhas pal
sakawt

Aug 16, 2015

International remetance

Please, advice me. im bangladeshi. i got the e-mail 500000 gbp. Is it true or false?
M. r. jack

Aug 15, 2015

cocacola UK

Helo bord I m won 1 million pounds UK cocacola company my no +918140450848 my email jackkhureshi66@gmail.com today I contact r.b.i coustam department BT didn't reply me plz mail full address r.b.i and contact number thnx
Mukut Chandra Das

Aug 9, 2015

30 Lakhs Cheating me by UK people through Lottery Scheme ,inheritance funds etc
COCA-COLA Company cheating me more than 7 lakhs inr from me through lottery sheme .
Dear Friend ,
Dont 'give money to Fraud person of UK people , they cheating me approx. 30 Lakhs money through Lottery scheme and inheritance funds . I am not received any single money from them .Theirs email address and Mobile No. as bellow .

Mike Jhon : +917838106746 , + 919582795231, +447010044065, +254319523383 , +6662202976 , +447466615506 ,Complain - +918447817784 etc.
Michael Mayton : +919643624451
email address : michael_mayton@live.com , mikejohn81@live.in . They are engaged with COCA-COLA LOTTERY . They cheating me 7 Lakhs INR . My dear brothers and Sister , you are never believed them , they comes to India for Fraud to any body in india . They destroy India . The Govt of India have no eye for look after the this type of doing works .

MUKUT CHANDRA DAS , MOB: 9864520935 , Guwahati -Assam .
metilda eugin

Aug 3, 2015

is it true mail or fake

SIR MY NAME IS METILDA ,YESTERDAY I HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL LIKE THIS...I WANT TO KNOW IS IT TRUE OR FAKE?
MY EMAIL ID:smettijeyranij@gmail.com....kindly reply me soon...am getting disturbed through this phone nos...

RBI BANK
Aug 3 (1 day ago)

to me

Reserve Bank of India regional office, Delhi,
6, Sansad Marg.PBNo696
New Delhi: 110 001, India.

Payment file: RBI / id1033 / 201/2015
Payment amount: 3.CR-ORE, 6.LAKHS (3.6 CR-ORE)

ATTN: METILDA JEYARANI S.
International Remittance Operation Reserve Bank of India

With reference to the order of immediate payment of Rs 3Crore.6Lakhs, Which the Reserve Bank of India Will be Transferring to your Bank Account as your Award payment, and after verification on your payment file, the Foreign Remittance Department "RESERVE BANK OF INDIA" New Delhi Branch Will Carry on with the Remittance of your pending prize to your designated bank account.

NOTE: We Will Transfer the total amount of (Rs 3.Cr-ore 6. Lakhs) 3.6 Cr-ore to your personal Bank Account with the Account number: { A/c No :20161449317, STATE BANK OF INDIA } and bearing name: { METILDA JEYARANI S }

You are to pay an exchange fee for the; Court Approval / Affidavit Letter, Conversion, and Transfer, Charges to enable the Supreme Court approve your transfer, also endorse your payment file and send us the approval letter so we can transfer the fund immediately to your account.

TOTAL CHARGES: INR 21,700 (Twenty-One Thousand Seven Hundred Rupees Only) for the Conversion, Court Approval / Affidavit, and Transfer charge.

Note That we can not Transfer your Fund without the Court approval, and without Converting your winning Fund to India Currency. So, you have to Pay the Court Approval Affidavit, Conversion, and Transfer Fee of Total;Rs 21.700 before we can proceed with the transfer.

As soon as we receive your proof of fee payment we shall immediately transfer your prize amount into your bank account within 45 min to 1hr.

CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY TO SEND YOU COURT CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT. ALSO YOU CAN CONTACT (MR JAMES BEVAN) BRITISH CONSULAR +919654305846

Thanks for your understanding

FOREIGN REMITTANCE
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER
MRS. BABITA PANDEY
TEL- +918447883862
kalaiyarasi s

Aug 1, 2015

sir foriegn company mgs came to my email i send my details this mgs come my mail please save india and me sir

Microsoft Corporation, Headquarters
Thames Valley Park, Reading London,
United Kingdom {UK}.
International Remittance Dept;
UK Office Number +447014235265 +447010047038

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN, MRS. S. KALAIYARASI.

We congratulate you once more for been a lucky winner on the MICROSOFT CORPORATION PROMOTION held in the United Kingdom, we want to inform you that your Winning Amount will be delivered to you through a senior diplomatic Courier agent which will come down to your country India, With your winning amount, Note: the diplomatic officer has been assigned to help you, for the conversion of the amount into India rupees to enable you deposit the winning amount to your bank account which you will be sending to him in your Country India.
We wish to bring to your notices that your cheque Donation of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds only) and other supporting documents has been prepared in favor of your name to facilitate the clearance of the Cheque once it is deposited at your Home Bank by you this documents includes the following:

1. A CHEQUE VALUED TO THE SUM OF £500,000.00 GBP
2. A DONATION CERTIFICATE FROM MICROSOFT CORPORATION AWARD BOARD LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
3. CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES (C.S.F.C.)
4. ONE MICROSOFT LUMIA 535 SMART PHONE, ONE MICROSOFT T-SHIRT AND ONE H/P LAPTOP

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Your parcel containing document and cheque have been securely sealed and packaged for security reasons which make it impossible for anyone to view until it has been delivered to you the intended beneficiary of the contents please note.
Be informed that all UK taxes and shipment fees has been paid by (Microsoft Corporation Award Headquarters) Therefore you will only be required to pay (RS.15,500INR ONLY) for the custom duty and clearing charges for the clearing of you parcel from the Indian custom upon the arrival of the delivery officer in your country. The delivery officer (Diplomat Richard Martins) will personally present to you all the supporting documents and your winning cheque and certificate and also assist you through all the process of remittance there in your home country.
You are advice to make arrangement of required clearing charges available to him once he arrive in India to enable him fulfill the normal Indian customs clearing obligations at the International Airport so that your parcel worth the sum of £500,000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Only) will be registered by the Indian customs authority, to enable him proceed to your address for the delivery. The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for Asia. The Diplomatic Officer will be Arriving India and you are to send or scan to Our Diplomatic Officer a scanned copy of your ID Proof (ANY OF THIS ID / ID CARD / INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD OR DRIVER LICENSE COPY) to enable him identify you before he arrive in your country. Below is his personal information & Arrival Date.

Name: Diplomat Richard Martins.
Departure Date/Time: August 2ND - 2015 - 7:00 PM U.K Time.
Arrival Date/Time: August 3RD -2015 - 9:35AM India Time.
Email Id: dip.richardmartins@outlook.com

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delaying handing over your winning cheque to you because he has little time to spend in INDIA. Make the clearing charges available to him once he arrives in your country without any delay. In light of the above explanation, Diplomat Richard Martins will stay in India for 4 (days) and help you to convert your cheque from London Great Britain Pounds into India Rupees before departing from India back to United Kingdom.

Chief Executive Officer {C.E.O}
Mr. Satya Nadella
Microsoft Corporation.
kalaiyarasi s

Aug 1, 2015

this message is tru or false

India's Central Bank Central Headquarters,

Regional Director: Y.H. Malegam

Reserve Bank of India office, New Delhi,

Foreign Exchange Transfer Remittance Department

6, San sad Marg, New Delhi – 110001

Contact Email ID: rbi.bnk-transfer2@outlook.com

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FUND RELEASE ORDER

The Reserve Bank of India Foreign Exchange Transfer Department of (RBI) Are hereby to bring to your notice over the latter as we have been received from (UN) United Nation Life Insurance Plan Assistance offers, that your Name has been shortlisted as {Pending Noon Job Working And Retired Pension,} who have not been working for more than 2-5 years now, the United Nation Life Insurance Plan if offering you this Golden Opportunity prize amount of {Rs. 3,Crore 35 Lac 63,450.65 Indian Rupees} You hereby ordered to provide your full details with immediate effect to claim your golden opportunity prize amount of {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} to help your family’s financial conditions, which means that your Name has been approved with the Reserve Bank of India, to Receive the total amount of {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} And you hereby permitted to proceed for the claims of the fund by making contact with British High Commissioner Sir James David Bevan. As the British Representative of United Nations, who shall guide you on the process how to receive the fund with us from the Reserve Bank of India

However a momentous achievement in (UN) United Nation’s Life Insurance history is part of the Financial Empowerment Program from the United Nation’s It's is A Struggle to Alleviate Poverty World-wide, Mostly for (Pending Noon Working and Job Seekers and Retired Pension} the (Reserve Bank of India) Congratulate you and your family in this Note of fund {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} which has been Approved By The United Nation’s President Mr. Ban Ki-Moon Secretary-General of the United Nations. And as the (RBI) Governor Mr.RaghuramGovindRajan, I hereby authorized the beneficiary to proceed with immediate effect to claim prize offer of {Rs. 3, Crore 35 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} which has been deposited with us as the Government Reserve Bank of India by United Nation’s Life Insurance Plan. This notice of fund with us is 100% confirm deposited with our Government Bank ready to be release to you once we receive your full banking details and your full information along with your identity proof for the immediate remittance of the fund to your bank account without any delay in process.

Every effort will be made to return all calls with this notice within 72-Hours. Please you don’t have to utilize this opportunity please note that government phone numbers are not identified for security reasons. You can make contact with the British High Commissioner Contact Name Sir Richard James David KCMG.

Please reply with your full details below via this Email ID: rbi.bnk-transfer2@outlook.com

3. Mobile Number:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code;
16. Reply Via This E-mail ID: rbi.bnk-transfer2@outlook.com

NOTE: Rs. 3 Crore 35, Lac 63,450.48/- INR) Will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details along with your Identity Proof of claims, And for any legal assistance please contact the British Representative High Commissioner Contact Name Sir Richard James David KCMG.
Mukut Chandra Das

Jul 28, 2015

Dear Friend ,

Michael Mayton : +919643624451

MUKUT CHANDRA DAS , MOB: 9864520935 , Guwahati -Assam .
mohan_lal270@hotmail.com

Jul 27, 2015

Fund transfer

I receved a mail it is true or fake?
MOHAN LAL
From: www.rbi.org.in <info@rbi-ind-online.org>
Subject: Reserve Bank of India (भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक)
Date: 22 July 2015 09:59AM
Show details
View in plain text
Authorization Response Unit
Classified Department
Regional Director for Delhi

Reserve Bank of India, 6, Sansad Marg, P.B.No.696, New Delhi -110 001.

Date: 22/07/2015

File No: (RBI250FILE1-DRAFT008999776-090-10009092)

Attn: Mohan Lal,

This is to inform you that we received a fund amounting of $ 8.5 Million USD to be transfer to your personal State Bank of India account number 35031578827, but we cannot proceed further as the Foreign Inward Remittance (FIR) approval certificate has need to be acquired from Ministry of Finance and the mentioned certificate is amounting to 27450 INR. which you need to make the payment urgently or else we transfer the amount back to Standard Chartered Bank.

FIR certificate is to prove that the amount was from oversea and will be utilized for less privilege people.

As soon as you made the said payment,it will takes maximum of 2 hours to complete the fund transfer to your nominated bank account.

Note. inform us as soon as you need to make the payment so that we will direct you on how to make the payment and assist Christopher Mathew to obtain the document today its self in your name since he is foreigner here and according to him he don't have money to proceed further with the government requirement..

Urgent Response needed immediately.

Head: Ms Deepali Pant Josh
Remittance Department Desk

From: www.rbi.org.in <info@rbi-ind-online.org>
Subject: Reserve Bank of India (भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक)
Date: 23 July 2015 06:26AM
Show details
View in plain text
Authorization Response Unit
Classified Department
Regional Director for Delhi

Reserve Bank of India, 6, Sansad Marg, P.B.No.696, New Delhi -110 001.

Date: 23/07/2015

We here cannot do anything till when you did the needful because the document required mandated by India government and there is nothing we can do here to help you, the required amount is for the FIR approval certificate and the reason why its mandated is because of huge amount involved. so try to obtian the document through Mr Christopher Mathew or else don't write again because we cannot change any single rules and regulation inf India government because of you.

Head: Ms Deepali Pant Josh
Remittance Department Desk
msnraju1934

Jul 21, 2015

Alleged forged email from RBI MUMBAI e

I, M.S.Natarajan received the following email alleged to be from RBI Office Mumbai. It was followed by a threatening phone call from one lady who wanted me to comply with the instruction given in the enclosed letters i.e remitting Rs.85,000/- towards conversion fee. I am disturbed by such emails.

To msnraju1934@yahoo.co.in
Today at 4:11 PM
Ref: RBI OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
Dated: 21-07-2015.

Dear Beneficiary.Mr. Marayur Sundaresa Natarajan ,

Find herein the Four (4) attached Reserve Bank of India Documents (Notification Letter of Requirements), (Certificate of Acceptance), (Conversion Currency Type Approval Certificate) & (Transfer Form). Kindly print out the first and second page of the attached Transfer Form and duly fill it accordingly with all the relevant information as was stated and sign your signature. Scan the duly filled copies of the Form along with other required documents including your Photograph Passport Size and ID Proof and forward the scanned copies
of the entire documents to us immediately to enable us proceed further with the processing of your Fund Transfer into your nominated account according to the rules of the Reserve Bank of
India, NGO Dept.

Kindly contact us for the NGO Financial Agent's Account details, Wherein, you move down to the Bank and deposit the required official Transfer Processing Fees Rs. 85000 India Rupees Only) as it was stated in the attached documents to enable us proceed further with your Fund Conversion and Opening of your RBI-Online Individual Temporary Account for the Transfer. Your urgent response is expected with the requirements from your end and failing to do the needful to the soonest will result into termination of your fund transfer. Wherein, the amount will be place as unclaimed fund which the same will immediately hand over to India Government according to the instruction from the authority in concern and India
Banking law.

Therefore, we advise you to do what is necessary to the soonest for the smooth transfer of your fund into your account before the termination
due time.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Vijaya Raichuri.
Department of External Investments and Operations
Central Office: 22nd Floor, Central Office Building
Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai - 400 001.
E-mail: remittance@rbibank.eu.tf
Tel: +91-22-665-08569. +91-98197-19287.
rudrachhetri

Jul 16, 2015

I receved a mail it is true or fake?

I receved i mail plese any body say its true or fake??? plese.. i wine 500,000,00 GBP....//??/ please help me and confom it,,,i am from Darjeeling, India,-07872802760/7839143354.
Please Help me....!
Md.Shafiqul Islam

Jul 12, 2015

I am winning 5000000GBP but don't transferred money in my acconund . please help me

Received the following email on my email id :- shafiqul_islam6969@yahoo.com. Please confirm if it is fake.
With Regards

COCA-COLA NATIONAL LOTTERY 2015
Po Box 200, Harrogate England,
United Kingdom
Tel: +447010050195
With much gratification and humility, We the entire board members of the COCACOLA Company United Kingdom hereby wishes to say a big congratulations to you and your family as we have duly verified and found you worthy of this fund. Your fund has been deposited in our correspondent Bank on a temporary account.
NOTE: This is to inform you that your fund has been directed from our ( Bank Of America London Branch here ) to the Bank of America India Branch for immediate transfer to your personal bank account, This direction is due to the problem we got from the international online transfer on our way to remitting fund to your account over there in your country (Bangladesh) which stated that there was no signal from United kingdom to your Country (Bangladesh)reference to the online problem, We therefore directed the fund to the Bank of America India Branch as one of our branch that have signal for immediate crediting of the fund to your account, So all you have to do is to follow according to the instructions passed to you from the Bank of America India Branch so that you can have a smooth transfer of your winning fund in to your account with the Email given below : bnkofamericaworldw@qq.com

BANK INFORMATION

IFSC Code: BOFA0ND6216
mail: bnkofamericaworldw@qq.com
+917838375241
PERSONAL INFORMATION BELOW.
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received in my email address from the COCACOLA Company United Kingdom. I was made to believe that this sum of (£500,000.00 .GBP) was deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank;
1.FULL NAME
9.NATIONALITY
10. Mobile:
11. SEX
12. AGE:
13. You are to send this information to bnkofamericaworldw@qq.com) Contact number: (+917838375241) to enable them start with your transfer without delay.
14. I hope you do understand that you are to send this information to
(bnkofamericaworldw@qq.com) ? ............
NOTE: YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK WITH YOUR SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY PROOF ALONG WITH YOUR 6/6 PHOTO {1}
please make sure you contact the Bank on this Email: bnkofamericaworldw@qq.com

Best Regards

State : Delhi
MICR 110032001
Contact no: +917838375241
Attention: DEAR MR . : MD.SHAFIQUL ISLAM

Welcome to Bank Of America E-mail services, you are currently in contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section).

We have received a deposited Bank Draft of £500,000.00 from one Diplomat Mike Luis, from COCACOLA Company United Kingdom, regarding your End of year Promo. All formalities set for the transfer is under progress. First of all before the transfer commences, we need to convert the amount from British Pounds into Bangladeshi Taka which will amount to 60725966.69 TAKA.To carry out this operation, you are required to deposit (Registration and Conversion fees) of 121419.15 TAKA This is in accordance to the monetary law guiding the financial institutes in India.

Please reverse to us immediately with the fees so we can proceed with the conversion before we can make the transfer into your provided account.

You are to make payment of conversion and registration through Western Union money transfer, after making payment scan and send the deposit receipt for confirmation. Make payment to this bellow account.

make payment to this name (First name: Tin Cung .)
(Last Name: Lian.)
Country: India
City: New Delhi.
OR
You can make Payment through bank account also bellow is the account details for payment

Account Name: Gichik Ajay
A/C NO: 880401011002921
IFSC COD: Vij80008804
BRANCH: Itanagar
BANK NAME: Vijaya Bank

Personal/Award details
1. Full Names: .................................
2. Full Home Address:..........................
4. Sex: .........................................
5. Nationality: ................................
6. Age: ...........................................
7. Current City:.................................
8.Occupation: ...................................
9. Mobile Number.................................
10. Account Name: ..................................
11. Account Numbers: ..................................
12. Bank Name: ............................................
13. IFSC Code:..................................................
14. 2 Passport Photo Graph
13.Please send your reply to this email only
bnkofamericaworldw@qq.com

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN
Thank you for Banking with us, the best of our internet banking services shall be render to you.

WE ADVISE YOU TO KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH UNDISCLOSED TO ANYBODY TO AVOID HACKING OF YOUR FUND.
Do acknowledge the receipt of this email by replying back immediately.
To This Effect,We Require Urgent Feedback.

Your Faithfully,
Mrs Priya Kumari
Transfer Manager,
Mr. Kelvin Lula
Funds Verification and Transfer Unit
Bank Of America
(Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer)
samaresh chowdhury

Jul 9, 2015

Fake email from RBI

Received the following email on my email id - samaresh511953@gmail.com. Please confirm if it is fake

regional office,

6, Sansad Marg 110 001,

New Delhi, India.

Payment file: RBI-DEL/id1033/12.

Payment amount: 500,000 GBP Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds.

REPLY THIS EMAIL:- rbidepartment@outlook.com

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT

NOTIFICATION

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail

Address

Please don't reply to this message, for any double claim

will lead to

Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!

You are to keep all information away from the general public for

security reasons, and also to protect your unclaimed fund, we advise

you to keep secret of your fund until your fund transfer to your bank

account. WARNING

Attn:

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department Reserve bank of India has decided to

payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT Pending

since 2013 to 2014 According to your file record with your email address, Your

payment is categorized as: Contract type: COMPERSATIONS, LOTTERY,GOOGLE

MOBILE/EMAIL AWARD

Furthermore, on the 4TH of January 2015. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)

Governor, Dr,Raghuram Rajan.and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United

Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch.

Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting

(RBI) Governor, Dr,Raghuram Rajan. mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to

the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government

basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations or other process. Therefore,

we are writing this email to inform you that 500,000 GBP have been APPROVED to

be transferred directly to your bank account , Your Won Amount Of 500,000 GBP

have been APPROVE to be transfer direct to your bank account , Your Compensation

Amount Of 500, 000 GBP INDIAN RUPEES IS EQUIVALENT to INDIAN RUPEES OF

RS.4CRORES & 75 LAKHS INDIAN RUPEES Will be release to you in your name as

it’s was sent from the British Government and , as it was also committed to (RBI)

Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay approval fee of (15,500 INR only in cash

deposit ) so that the assigned check from United Kingdom issue from Barclays Bank

can be approved for clearance in India before it can be credited into your account

provided by you. Hence, you are therefore required to pay 15,500 INR only in cash

deposit and kindly send Xerox copy of pay in slip for confirmation.

NOTE: the approval fee (15,500 INR) Cannot be deducted from your check because it

has not been approved and its was also covered by the British Government Security

Policy with Insurance to reach into your account in full value, Please you are advised

to fill the form below and send it immediately to assign Foreign transfer department

for verification through email below for prompt collection of your fund.

Manager Name sir richard stagg,

Reply to this mail- rbidepartment@outlook.com

Office address:6, Sansad Marg 110 001, New Delhi,

As soon as possible you have Fill the Below Payment Form and

Return Back to us, The management of this office will provide you

the information s to pay the approval fees, Once you pay the

approval fees, Your Won Amount of 500, 000GBP will be transfer to

your bank account at the same day within 2hours.

Fill this Form Below and RETURN BACK IMMEDIATELY FOR

3. MOBILE NUMBER:

7. Nationality:

9. Marital Status:

12. Account Number:

13. Account Holders Name:

15. Winning Amount.

16. How much have you paid before.

17. Your photo

copy………………………………………………

Reply to this email :- rbidepartment@outlook.com

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK).

CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT.

EMAIL: rbidepartment@outlook.com

Claim Your (£500,000 )

NOTE: If you are not the rightful owner of this E-mail ,Please don't reply to this message,

for any double claim will lead to Disqualification of this Fund. Be Warned!!!

Transfer manager Mrs. Anila Kumari

Transfer manager Mrs. Anila Kumari

MR.Raghuram Rajan.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

GOVERNOR.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Yours faithfully, Dr Raghuram Rajan.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
hondabike2015

Jul 3, 2015

LOTTERY FUND TRANSFER

Hi.,
My name is manoharan d. I am from Bangalore. I received bellow E mail for the past 3 years. so please tell me is it true fake mail? Please reply me on
manohar.bsnl@yahoo.com. or contact over phone mob. 9449839798

6,Sansand Marg,(R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123. New Delhi:
Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2014
Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11.
Payment Amount: (£500,000.00 GBP) equivalent to (₹4cr INR)

Attention Beneficiary,

The Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2007 to 2014 According to your file record with your email address your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery /inheritance/ unpaid funds/Undelivered Lottery fund:

Recently on day 25THof June 2015The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr. Raghuram Rajan and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch, regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr. Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00GBP) equivalent to (₹4cr INR) only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay 12,900 (Twelve Thousand Seven Hundred India Rupees Only) in cash deposit for approval and crediting fees. Also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification.

Contact Foreign Exchange Transfer Department with the below details

10. Bank Name:
11. Account Number:
12. Account Holders Name:
13. Bank Branch:
14. Fill the verification form and send to this e-mail rbitransferofffice@accountant.com to avoid disqualification

The RBI order that the Transfer Approval and crediting fee is to be paid to the Foreign Monitoring Department before your funds can be transfer successfully and as stated in sec 3 of page 101 (RBI) law initiative that the minimum crediting fees you will have to deposit for the total sum of your amount is Rs.12,900 Only.This amount for crediting fee is REFUNDABLE and will be credited & added to your account in addition to your [₹4cr INR].This unit is the authority in charge to endorse your fund transfer Certificate & Fund Release Order Authorizing to enable us Transfer immediately the sum of £500,000.00 British Pounds Sterling which is equivalent to [₹4cr Indian Rupees] to your bank account.

Please Note: That by confirming the above listed information means you’re accepting to pay the required processing/crediting charges.
Dr. Raghuram Rajan
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)

online-rbi-remittance@hotmail.com
THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O. 110001-NEW DELHI.

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2014.
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2014/2015

Dear Beneficiary:

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI. You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed due to some circumstance according to your file record.

Recently on the 1st Of January 2015 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run. At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00GBP.) will be released to you in your name, as it was
Email: (online-rbi-remittance@hotmail.com)Verification for prompt collection of your fund.
Fill The From Below:

Mr. Rajesh K. Sharma
Mrs. Anila Kumari
A.T.D /New Delhi
Email: (online-rbi-remittance@hotmail.com)

Mr. Smith Adam is the assigned British Agent (foreigner) to monitor the transfer upon crediting of your account.
Every document including certificate of funds or company brochure will be couriered to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed after your swift response to this mail for security proposes in your best interest without delay. Your urgent response is highly anticipated.

The management Mrs. Anila S.Kumari Mr Smith Adam
DR RAGHURAM G.RAJAN Transfer Manager British Agent (foreigner)
R.B.I GOVERNOR
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures act or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. By federal and state privacy.
O P Y

Jul 1, 2015

Plz check this mail....is it true

Payment Number: NK249NAA

Verification Number: NM-00222-674PF

Country: India

Date: 30th JUN 2015

Attention :Mr.OMPRAKASH YADAV

You are welcome to the Samsung International Promotion we have received your email regarding your claims requirement, and it was acknowledged. This continental draw was drawn from three continents, UK, EUROPE, and ASIA. And your phone mobile number happens to be the lucky number that won the Sweepstakes Jackpot of this year edition 2015.

As the claims officer of the Samsung International Promotion, I personally congratulate you as the winner from Asia. This email is to certify that you have been officially verified and cleared for the delivery of your winning prize by Bank Draft ordered by the CLAIMS PROCESSING DEPARTMENT, of the Samsung International Promotion, and your winning Certified Bank Draft was issued by the ALLIANCE BANK Samsung Payment Account United Kingdom .

Congratulations!!! This email is to inform you that your winning Certified Bank Draft together with all documents that will facilitate the delivery and transfer of your winnings has been parceled to be delivered to you at your country India .

You are required to pay for the custom clearance and registration charges of 18,500 INR of your parcel on arriving at the airport, because your parcel is an International parcel coming from London which we have already been informed about and it contains a hard covered insurance Bond policy as well, so you endeavor to follow the instructions of the custom through our agent, to enable him deliver your parcel to you and also to make sure your winning Bank Draft is transferred into your nominated bank account when he meets with you in your city.

As soon as our agent arrives India he will definitely get in touch with you. We advise that you follow his instructions sternly so that he can deliver to you, your award prize as you will have to be responsible for the local charges at the airport charges by your government upon his arrival.

Below is his arrival details and your winning parcel identification number

Flight number VS 300
Route London (LHR) to Delhi (DEL)

Scheduled departure time 30th JUN 2015 20:00
Scheduled arrival time 1st JUl 2015 09:20
DEL - Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport
LHR - London - London Heathrow Airport.

Departure terminal:
London - London Heathrow Airport - Zone A, Terminal 3
Arrival terminal: Delhi- Indira Gandhi International Airport - International Departures, Terminal 3

YOUR PARCEL IDENTIFICATIONS:
Parcel registration number: S297489BP
YOUR WINNING PARCEL CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

1.) Your Winning Certified Bank Draft of ( 500,000.00 GBP)
2.) Your winning certificate
3.) Letter of Affidavit of Claims Eligibility.
4.) Letter from Bank of America.
5) One Samsung Galaxy S5 Phones.
6) Samsung NP350E5C-S01IN Laptop.

NAME OF OUR DELIVERY OFFICER:
Name: Mr.Charles Morgan
Email: m.charlesmorgan@yahoo.com

Please you are required to send a scanned copy of your identity proof immediately to your delivery agent Diplomat Charles Morgan via his email address above.

Note: you are strongly advised to keep your winning details confidential most especially your Winning Numbers, because our delivery officer will request for it when he finally meets with you to be sure that you are the true beneficiary of the award prize.

Keep your winning information top secret because it is for the safety purpose of your Prize Delivery and also to avoid any double claims at the point of transfer, again you are advice to be at your nominated address to avoid any inconveniences at the point of contacting you by our delivery officer

Thank you for your Ultimate understanding and co-operations. Congratulations once more from the Samsung International Promotion.

Best Regards,

Foreign Exchange Transfer Remittance Department
6, San sad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Contact Email ID: rbi_customer_service@careceo.com

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FUND TRANSFER RELEASE

The Reserve Bank of India Foreign Exchange Transfer Department of (RBI) Are hereby to bring to your notice over the latter as we have been received from (UN) United Nation Life Insurance Plan Assistance offers, that your Name has been shortlisted as {Pending Noon Job Working And Retired Pension,} who have not been working for more than 2-5 years now, the United Nation Life Insurance Plan if offering you this Golden Opportunity prize amount of {Rs. 2,Crore 48 Lac 63,450.48 Indian Rupees} You hereby ordered to provide your full details with immediate effect to claim your golden opportunity prize amount of {Rs. 2, Crore 48 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} to help your family’s financial conditions, which means that your Name has been approved with the Reserve Bank of India, to Receive the total amount of {Rs. 2, Crore 48 Lac 40,330.48/- Indian Rupees} And you hereby permitted to proceed for the claims of the fund by making contact with British High Commissioner Sir James David Bevan. As The British Representative of United Nations, who shall guide you on the process how to receive the fund with us from the Reserve Bank of India

However a momentous achievement in (UN) United Nation’s Life Insurance history is part of the Financial Empowerment Program from the United Nation’s It's is A Struggle to Alleviate Poverty World-wide, Mostly for (Pending Noon Working and Job Seekers and Retired Pension} the (Reserve Bank of India) Congratulate you and your family in this Note of fund {Rs. 2, Crore 48 Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} which has been Approved By The United Nation’s President Mr. Ban Ki-Moon Secretary-General of the United Nations. And as the (RBI) Governor Mr. Raghuram Govind Rajan, I hereby authorized the beneficiary to proceed with immediate effect to claim prize offer of {Rs. 2, Crore 48, Lac 63,450.48/- Indian Rupees} which has been deposited with us as the Government Reserve Bank of India by United Nation’s Life Insurance Plan. This notice of fund with us is 100% confirm deposited with our Government Bank ready to be release to you once we receive your full banking details and your full information along with your identity proof for the immediate remittance of the fund to your bank account without any delay in process.

Every effort will be made to return all calls with this notice within 72-Hours. Please you don’t have to utilize this opportunity please note that government phone numbers are not identified for security reasons. You can make contact with the British High Commissioner Contact Name Sir James David Bevan KCMG.

1. Your Full Names:_______________
12. Account Number:_____________
13. Bank Name:_________________
14. Bank Branch:________________
15. Reply Via This E-mail ID: rbi_customer_service@careceo.com

NOTE: Rs. 2, Crore 48, Lac 63,450.48/- INR) Will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details along with your Identity Proof of claims, And for any legal assistance please contact the British Representative High Commissioner Contact Name Sir Richard James David KCMG. Contact Email ID: rbi_customer_service@careceo.com
tamilarasu p

Jun 30, 2015

Its true or false

It's True Or Falls
I Have Received a mail. Which details are mention Bellow.(my E-Mail Id-tamilarasucvl@gmail.com)

ndia's Central Bank Regional Director : Y.H. Malegam
Reserve Bank of India regional office, Delhi,
New Delhi: 110 001, India,
6,Sansad Marg.
Email:rbitransfer@rbigv.co.in

Dear Esteem Customer

Greetings to you from the Reserve Bank of India (R.B.I) Delhi Branch!!!
This mail is to notify you that our department has received a Bank draft/cheque worth of (£500,000.00GBP)
on your name with the certified and documents from the {RBI GOVERNOR}As per the protocol of the Reserve Bank of India we do not issue the draft which exceeds more than 100 Lakh on any individual name so we have to transfer the whole Prize directly into your account.
We have to legally register your winning draft with the endorsement from the regional director which will authorize us to transfer to your account if you meet up with UN Approval/Transfer fees.Also,We want you to understand that we can not deduct the fee from your fund because your funds have been protected by a professional hardcover insurance policy, therefore you need to pay for the UN Approval/Transfer fee to enable the UN Approve your transfer of your funds to your local Bank account,
we advise that you kindly send the payment of [Rs 10,500 Rupees] via Bank A/c Details that will be given to you by this bank.
URGENT NOTICE:
(1) Send a scan copy of your Passport Photo 4x4 Size
(2) Driving License for identification
(3) Note:You have only 2 working days to claim this price from our office,
you are to contact immediately for the account details, fail to claim the price after three working days you will be disquilifeid for this humble opportunity.Upon your response to this mail, we will give you our bank details on how to make the payment of UN Approval/Transfer Charges, While we await for your response thank you for your time and urgent attention to these vital request as we are committed in transferring high quality banking services to suit your need.
This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the international transfer act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. We want you to understand that you need to pay the (Approval/Transfer Charges) to enable us proceed with the transfer of your winning funds.We are sorry for any inconveniences this will cause you, we have to act according to Banking procedures to avoid any form of sanctions and to ensure a hitch free release/transfer of your funds to your local Bank account.You have to send your prompt reply to this office as fast as you can to enable us instruct you on how to effect the UN Approval/Transfer payment.

YOURS TRULY
Mrs.Sonia Sharma.
ACCOUNTS MANAGER.
Email:rbitransfer@rbigv.co.in
FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTACT MR.MARK JOHN ON THIS-MOBILE+91-9971640323

Pls inform me its true or false
manas kumar jena

Jun 28, 2015

It's True Or Falls

I Have Received a mail. Which details are mention Bellow.(my E-Mail Id-manasjena454@gmail.com)

Regional Director: ShriDeepakSinghal
Reserve Bank Of India Regional Office,
Our Ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2015
Telex: 09331Credit/RBI.
Payment File: RBI/Ben/009.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU.

The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby brings to your attention the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI. You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed due to some circumstance according to your file record.
Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund/ The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr.Raghuram G.Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr.Raghuram G.Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.
Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 60Lakh Rupees) will be released to you in your name, as it wascommitted by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is required to claim this funds immediately (2 working days) on receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details for crediting. Fill the form below and send it immediately to our EmailVerification for prompt collection of your fund transferdept@rbigv.co.in

VERIFICATION AND TRANSFER FUNDS RELEASE FORM:-
9. Bank Name:
10. A/c No:
11. Holders Name:
12. Bank Branch:
KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID: transferdept@rbigv.co.in FOR THE RELEASE OF YOUR TRANSFER IN TIME:

Note: You have to pay the amount of 15,500 INRfor your fund transfer approval letter from the British high Commission UK, Dr.PETERis the assign British Agent (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account, every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated. Be Warned, You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason....

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK)
THE MANAGEMENT
Dr.Raghuram G.Rajan (R.B.I GOVERNOR).

Kindly Reply me is it true or not.
Thanking You
Manas
shrikant.Karki

Jun 27, 2015

Lottery amount

I have received a email from International Monetary Fund Foreign Exchange Remittance Department online banking unit New Delhi by stating that i won the Prize of Rs.500,000 pounds from World Bank of Switzerland and asking details like bank Account number etc but i want to know that weather it is True or people are making us fool and what kind of action Today one more email from Bank of England stating reference code ( ENG37881) for process of transfer and to contact Mr Adam Payment approval Manager with email address boa.onlineservice@vip.se.com you will take to Resolve the same.please Revert me on My Email Id.karki.shrikant@yahoo.in
soumitrabor

ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O. 110001-NEW DELHI

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2013.
Payent file: RBI/id1033/2015/2016

Dear Beneficiary:

Recently on the 10 of January 2015 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G. Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run. At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 59lakh Rupees) will be released to you in your name, as it was
Committed by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is required to pay for crediting fees ( 18,500 Rupees ) to claim this funds immediately (2working days) on receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details for crediting. Fill the form below and send it immediately and you have to pay for crediting fees. (eighteen Thousand And five Hundred Rupees Only) Please, get back to us immediately so that we can make the transfer a success by the end of today.
Your urgent response is highly needed for further action

Email: {rbi.remittance.in@outlook.com} Verification for prompt collection of your fund.
Fill The Form Below:
FULL NAME: --SOUMITRA BOR----------------------- -- ADDRESS: - ---VILL-BANARAYPUR-------
GENDER: - --------MALE----------------- ---------- AGE: -------33 --------------- ----------
ZIP/POSTAL CODE: -------743319----------------- STATE/PROVINCE: WEST BENGAL/HINDU---- ----------- ---------
PHONE: ------9007084874------------------ ---------- OCCUPATION/POSITION: -----EMPLOYEE- ---- -----------
BANK NAME: ------------------- -------ACCOUNT NAME--- --------- -------ACCOUNT NUMBER ------------ -----
ACCOUNT NUMBER----------------BRANC-------------------SCANS COPY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF---------------
EMAIL ID:---soumitrabor@gmail.com---------------
Make sure you send this details to this Email {rbi.remittance.in@outlook.com} for the
Release of your fund

Email: {rbi.remittance.in@outlook.com} }DR. JOHN LARRY.Is the assigned British Agent (foreigner) to monitor the transfer upon crediting of your account.

The management
DR RAGHURAM G.RAJAN
RBI GOVERNOR.
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures act or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by federal and state privacy

Camelot UK Lotteries Limited
(Customer Services)
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/09/ZY369

VERIFICATION OF LOTTERY CLAIM

All protocols observed. Please accept my apologies for my late response. My Name is Deabreu Gregory John. I work with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). I am a contract staff currently attached to the Verification department of the Camelot Group of the Online National Lottery. This is in view of checking false winning claims and Lottery Scams. Every claimant shall be verified by the FBI and winners must be duly paid. False claimants shall also be duly punished. I received an application letter sent by your Fiduciary agent, Miss. Ann Song for the Claim of your Lottery Winnings. The application is to be verified by the National Lottery. Note that all taxes have been paid by the National Lottery. Please read the extract of our terms and conditions below.

· In the event that the Company, in its absolute discretion, believes that the Claimant is not lawfully entitled to payment of a Prize or that a Prize has been paid to a Player (including, without limitation, by payment into a Players Account in circumstances where the Company decides, in accordance with Rule 5(D)(3) that the Claimed Play is invalid or defective, it shall be entitled to withhold payment of the Prize or recover or seek to recover a Prize already paid (including, without limitation, where such payment has been made into a Players Account) pending the outcome of all appropriate inquiries. Once the appropriate verifications and inquiries have satisfied the Company, in its absolute discretion, that the Claimant is lawfully entitled to payment of the relevant Prize, it shall credit the amount of such Prize to the Players Account.
· The Player is responsible, where applicable, for claiming a Prize and the protection of the Identification Information that enables the payment of a Prize.
· The Company shall not be responsible or liable to any person claiming a Prize which has been paid to a person who assumed the identity of the holder of the relevant Account and who obtained sufficient information about them to impersonate the rightful holder of that Account.

According to the application submitted by Mr Stephen Alex Williams on your behalf, your claim states your winning details as follows
Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/06/ZY369
Draw Number: 2022
Draw Date: Saturday, 9th May, 2015
56475600545 188
Serial Number: 5627635368/10
Lucky Number: 05 17 22 31 40 48(bonus no. 18)
Amount Won: Ј2,663,638 (Two million, six hundred and sixty-three thousand, six hundred and thirty-eight British Pounds Sterling).

Please note that this is an online bonus promotion. Your email address was extracted by our computer from one of our advertising websites. We have over 3,000 advertising websites. You did not purchase a ticket. The Ticket was purchased for you by the online department of the National Lottery using your email address. On Saturday, 9th May, 2015, six ball sets were used and after the bonus draws, your email address attached to the above ticket number matched the numbers Ј2,663,638 (Two million, six hundred and sixty-three thousand, six hundred and thirty-eight British Pounds Sterling). According to the current conversion rate, this amount in the United States Dollars is $3,306,515 (Three Million, three hundred and six thousand, five hundred and fifteen United States Dollars only).

You were contacted via email as no other contact of yours was in our system as at the time of the draw. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in England as indicated in your play coupon.

You are required to:

1. Acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirmation of your claim stated above.
2. Reconfirm your full names and address as this would be used for your payment.

Please allow 24-48 working hours to verify your claim.

Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part ofour precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Deabreu Gregory John
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM.
y8722583716@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2015

enquiry about the email

Dear sir my name is yesudas budigi i have received the mail that i have won 500,000GBP from the coca cola company uk and also i got the call from reserve bank of india that i have to pay rupees 506550 as a tax after which the bank will transfer my winning amount to my local bank account.Is it true that i have won the amount and the moneyis transfer to RBI on my name
jack.gardener.finance@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2015

Reserve Bank of India

Contact Reserve Bank of India OFFICIALLY on - CustomerCare@reservebankindia.org.in *ONLY*
AMITAVA BASU

Jun 12, 2015

OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Dear Sir,I Have received a mail stating that I have won (4Crore 60Lakh Rupees) and have not responded to those mail they ask for the amount of 15,500 INR.
My query is do they really fund that amount after paying that 7500/-because they are influencing our RBI Bank Name.Please suggest me on this and reply to mail id please.
the format of the mail is given billow-

Regional Director: ShriDeepakSinghal
Reserve Bank Of India Regional Office,
Our Ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2014
Telex: 09331Credit/RBI.
Payment File: RBI/Ben/009.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION TO YOU.
Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 60Lakh Rupees) will be released to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is required to claim this funds immediately (2 working days) on receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details for crediting. Fill the form below and send it immediately to our Email Verification for prompt collection of your fund transferdept@rbigv.co.in

VERIFICATION AND TRANSFER FUNDS RELEASE FORM:-
9. Bank Name:
10. A/c No:
11. Holders Name:
12. Bank Branch:

Note: You have to pay the amount of 15,500 INR for your fund transfer approval letter from the British high Commission UK, Dr. PETER is the assign British Agent (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account, every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated. Be Warned, You are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason....

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK)
THE MANAGEMENT
Dr.Raghuram G.Rajan (R.B.I GOVERNOR).
Rangasamy Alaganandan

Jun 7, 2015

fund transfer

Sir I paid the fund transfer chargcharges in rbi official but not yet transfer my funds .

LG - I will never buy LG again
    Dear All kindly I would like to explain that the problem...
    Aguafina - Bottles too thin
    My only complaint is that the bottles are too hard to open...
    Credit Card - CIBIL Clearance
    Hi, My credit card number 4377 4869 9862 8398 which was...
    THE PRINTERS MYSORE PVT LTD - PF amount recovery
    Sir my company has been recovering an amount of Rs 30000...
    Water meter - Water Meter Theft
    TO , DELHI JAL BOARD MANAGER NAJAFGARH NEW DELHI...
    snapdeal - Customer fraud while returning the product to seller
    Hi Snapdeal, This is xxxxx,I see so many fraud by the...
    PAO (OR) EME secunderabad - non adjustment pay& allownces
    > > No 14650328L > > Hav.  Shivji...
    fedex courier - fedex BOD email
    fedex email all ceo and md they wil...
    floor - illegal construction
    Illegal floor is constructed on terrace of second floor(...