Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

P.RITA DEVI

Feb 12, 2016

is it true yah fake

Can we believe like this massage
asharaf hujare

Feb 10, 2016

true or false

I have got a massage
He has written was I am winning a prize
500000 pounds & I am paying airport charge &
Procedure of transfer into my a/c for conversion & registration for 33500 rupees
So tell me it's a true

So tell me it's a true
ravisolanki

Feb 9, 2016

Dear Sir / Madam,

I got mail from FOREIGN EXCHANGE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT, as my mail id selected for £500,000(GBP) from the World Bank of Switzerland. PLEASE SUGGEST ME THIS IS TRUE OR FAKE... FOR Your reference find below the mail which i received, and please mail me on my ravihsolanki86@gmail.com or call me on 9029143138.

MAIL:

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND FOREIGN EXCHANGE REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH FOREIGN EXCHANEG COMMISSION

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of £500,000(GBP) FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cyber crime and mainly for the reduction of poverty especially in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
7. State :
Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name And Branch:
9. E-mail id:
Important Notice: SEND ALL DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL: ( foreigntransfer-rbi@outlook.com)
We are going to commence the transfer of your compensation fund of £500, 000, 00 GBP into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in UK POUNDS; we cannot transfer POUNDS into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from UK POUNDS to Your National Currency. So there for you are required to make a payment of 9,999rs in Indian Currency for onward transfer into your nominated bank account.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Important Notice: SEND ALL DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL: (foreigntransfer-rbi@outlook.com)

Mr. John West is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security proposes for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Mr. John West, British high Commissioner, Mr.Raghuram Govind Rajan.
pusti3

Feb 8, 2016

complaint

Attention: Beneficiary,
Congratulations, we have received the sum of 500.000POUNDS (five hundred thousand great British pounds) from the World Bank of Switzerland, for transfer to your local bank account as compensation for internet and cybercrime and mainly for the reduction of poverty here in Asia regions. Your Email ID was luckily chosen among the four (4) beneficiaries who have been approved of this payment. Please you are to immediately fill and submit the below details to us with your passport size photo I.D Card in order for payment to commence immediately into your bank account.
10.Bank Name, A/c No/ Holders Name/ Bank Branch
We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of 500.000POUNDS into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in British Pounds, we cannot transfer pounds into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from pounds to Your National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and Send your details to us via email: rbi.transfer430@outlook.com
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
rbi.transfer430@outlook.com MR JOHN LARRY is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security purpose for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
My email- pustigangadhar@gmail.com
Anubhav Mukherjee

Feb 6, 2016

WINNING PRIZES

SIR,
I HAVE RECEIVED ONE EMAIL REGARDING WINNING THE LOTTERY SAYING THAT PAYMENT FILE WITH RBI VIDE RBI/id1033/2015/2016 AND ALSO MENTIONED THEIR REFERENCE NO. Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2016 and also mentioned on line transfer vide email address rbi_onlinetranfer_services2016@hotmail.com HOPE YOU WILL TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION
Anubhav Mukherjee

Feb 4, 2016

true or scam?

Bank of America-New Delhi Branch
DCM Building, 16, Barakhamba Road;
New Delhi 110001-Delhi; India.
Micr Code: 110032001;
IFSC Code: BOFA0ND6216;
Telephone: +911164137376
bankofamerica@bankofmericadelhi.in

Dear Confirmed Fund Owner,

We have received a deposited Bank Draft of £500,000.00 from Coca Cola Company United Kingdom, regarding to your winning prize amount.

However; all formalities for the transfer are under progress. But, before the transfer commences, we need to convert the amount from £500,000.00 British Pounds into your own National Currency, to enable us transfer it successfully.

To carry out this operation, you are required to deposit a Conversion fee 250GBP Two Hundred and Fifty Pounds only (equivalent in India Rupees of 25,000INR “Twenty Five Thousand Rupees only”) as it’s in accordance to the monetary law guiding the financial institutes in India.

Please reverse to us immediately with the required registration and conversion fee so we can proceed with the conversion process, and after converting your winning into your National Currency then we can transfer it to successfully to your personal account.

For the details and guidance on how to send the conversion and registration fees to us; Following the legal procedure, you are advice to contact the British Delegate {Honourable Christain Rovet whom was assigned to monitor and make sure you receive your winning prize amount
Do acknowledge the receipt of this email by replying back immediately with the bank slip for the conversion process to the above account information for processing.

please.......!!! tell me its true or scam,thanks
sent me this email..: edith.dizon22@ymail.com
suma shanvi

Feb 2, 2016

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

My name is Suma residing at chamarajnagar. I have received mail from Foreign Remittance Department, Online Banking Unit, New Delhi which is given below. I want to know this is true and send by the RBI:

10.Bank Name, A/c No/ Holders Name/ Bank Branch
We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of 500.000POUNDS into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in British Pounds, we cannot transfer pounds into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from pounds to Your National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and Send your details to us via email: rbi.onlinetransfer404@outlook.com
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
rbi.onlinetransfer404@outlook.com MR JOHN LARRY is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security purpose for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
MRS. POOJA GANDHI
Please reply by e-mail. My email address is sumafriendgpet@gmail.com
Md.Monirul Islam

Feb 1, 2016

Recently I got a mail, which is as follows.(.it is correct or wrong)

I got a mail Under flowing. I want to that True OR Fake, Please ; help me;

"Reserve Bank Of India.
CENTRAL OFFICE,
No6, Sansad Marg, Janpath
New Delhi. H.O 110001-India.

EMAIL: info@rbiin-orgn.cu.cc

ATTN: Mr Md.Monirul Islam.

We are pleased to inform you that your account has been fully uploaded to our on-line banking system and you can now start using your account on-line. Below are the full details that contains the English version of our web site and how to log-in and access your account for your personal or business use:

We have received your mail and we wish to let you know that your funds was deposited in a transit account by the United Nations Compensation board.

Practically you are to : CLICK HERE TO LOG-IN

YOU ARE TO LOG-IN YOUR ACCOUNT:
Enter your user ID: ( I omit this user ID and pin)

Your pin number:

To transfer your funds into your account, You are to click on Make Transfer, fill your account details in your country, finally you are to click on transfer and your funds will be transfer into the bank account which you have provided.
You are advised to meet up with the requirements and forward to us your driver's license. You are to keep your account number and pin to your self or else some swindlers can finish the transaction.

Thank you for banking with us.

In us you can trust. Giving the best in banking system is our priority.
============================== ============================== ============
Mr. Musa Shihadeh
Director Of Remittance Dept.
On-line Banking Division,
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA PLC.''

Thanking by
Md.Monirul Islam
Khulna, Bangladesh
Email :monir.nu11@gmail.com
Cell :+08801911194611
Santhosh Sunitha

Jan 31, 2016

Fraud Mails

Hello Please look after this Email i have received and please kindly reply to it I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR FRAUD

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2014/2015
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 76.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund/
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr RaghuramRajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor,Dr RaghuramRajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer departmentContact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
FILL THE VERIFICATIONFORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
5. Sex:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
14. Bank Branch:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code;

NOTE: (4CROER 76LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISHDIPLOMAT) Mr. Luis Ruben He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account.

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK).
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL rbiremittancefund@outlook.com

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email:
Reply to Email Via : rbiremittancefund@outlook.com
sachin phadatare

Jan 22, 2016

Not True 1000.1% False

I am sachin I am 50,000 loss amount: 4CRORE 76LAKHS IN INDIA RUPEES=£500,000.00GB no any amount please no Pament This Mail Please you Mail 100% fake
Refreance My no 8806909381 plasecall me and ( sandep sakhre no 9850530306 ) 1,00000 Loss please contact me .
YEDDALAIAHU

Jan 21, 2016

IT'S TRUE OR FLAS SIR PLEAS SEND MY MAIL.'YEDDALAIAHU@GMAIL.COM

Customer services,
THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG, JANPATH, H.O.
110001-NEW DELHI

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2013.
Payent file: RBI/id1033/2015/2016
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT
NOTIFICATION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby brings to your attention the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI. You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed due to some circumstance according to your file record.
Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
Recently on the 10 of January 2015 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G. Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run. At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram G.Rajan mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.
Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 76lakhs Rupees) will be released to you in your name, as it was
Committed by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is to claim this funds immediately (3working days) on receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details for crediting. Fill the form below and send it immediately.
Email: { rbionlinetransfer@qq.com} Verification for prompt collection of your fund.
Fill The Form Below:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BRANCH:
SCANS COPY OF YOUR VALID ID PROOF:
EMAIL ID:
Make sure you send this details to this Email:{ rbionlinetransfer@qq.com} for the
Release of your fund
Email: { rbionlinetransfer@qq.com} DR, Brown Cook.Is the assigned British Agent (foreigner) to monitor the transfer upon crediting of your account.
Every document including certificate of funds or company brochure will be couriered to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed after your swift response to this mail for security proposes in your best interest without delay. Your urgent response is highly anticipated.

The management
DR RAGHURAM G.RAJAN
RBI GOVERNOR.
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures act or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by federal and state privacy.

Its TRUE ya wrong the bank officer mr P Gautam borrow me 50thousand rupees I will paid but he cannot my refund.what I m doing please sir help me I m very poor help me.
apurbakumarj@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016

true or fals

My name is APURBA KUMAR JANA fro paschim medinipur in west bengal. I have received mail from Foreign Remittance Department, Online Banking Unit, New Delhi which is given below. I want to know this is true and send by the RBI:

Attention: Beneficiary,

immediately into your bank account.

your details to us via email moneyrbi52@outlook.com

moneyrbi52@outlook.commoneyrbi52@outlook.com Mr JOHN LARRY is the assigned
interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.

MRS. POOJA GANDHI

Please reply by e-mail it is true or fals. My email address is apurbakumarj@gmail.com
arvindt

Jan 20, 2016

compensation fund

sir i got a call from the agent that he is going totransfer amount to my account but they will need money for the currency change she asked for 25500 for that to complete transfer in 1 hour
Assis kumar

Jan 15, 2016

True or false

My name is Assis Kumar.I will winning the amount of 32000000.in OPEC FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (OFID) VAL D'HYDRA, TOUR A, HYDRA, ALGIERS 16038, ALGERIA.
Our ref : cub/Hog/Oxd1/2015
Payment file : RBI/ID1033/2015
Ananya sarkar

Jan 14, 2016

Lottery of sumsung 40year anniversary 2015

Madam,I got a mail in sumsung company 500000 GBP I think it is fraud. Please mam beaware me ...
My email I'd ananiyali13@gmail.com
katesh

Jan 11, 2016

Payment Notilfication and transfer of funds.

My name is Venkatesan residing at Chennai. I have received mail from Foreign Remittance Department, Online Banking Unit, New Delhi which is given below. I want to know this is true and send by the RBI:

Please reply by e-mail. My email address is katesh59@gmail.com
BHIL DIVYA

Jan 7, 2016

i got a mail it is true or false?

Reserve Bank of India regional office, Delhi,
Foreign Remittance Department.
6, Sansad Marg.PBNo696
New Delhi: 110 001, India.

Payment file: RBI / id1033 / 2015/2016
Payment amount: 3.CRORE, 60.LAKHS

ATTN Dear Customer: BHIL DIVYABEN AMRUTJI.
International Remittance Operation Reserve Bank of India

With reference to the order of immediate payment of Rs 3Crore.60Lakhs = GBPS 500,000Which the Reserve Bank of India Will be Transferring to your Bank Account as your Award payment from UK, and after verification on your payment file, the Foreign Remittance Department "RESERVE BANK OF INDIA" New Delhi Branch Will Carry on with the Remittance of your winning prize to your designated bank account.

NOTE: We Will Transfer the total amount of (Rs 3.Cr ore 60. Lakhs ) 3.60 Cr-ore = GBPS 500,000 to your personal Bank Account with the Account number: { 202410510001710, BANK OF INDIA } and bearing name: { BHIL DIVYABEN AMRUTJI }

You are to pay an exchange fee for the; Conversion, Endorsement and Legalization, Charges to enable this office endorse your payment file and transfer the fund immediately to your account after the conversion.
Your winning prize is in Great Britain Pounds Sterling (GBPS) and have to be converted to India rupees before we can transfer the fund to your Bank Account; as you know only India rupees can be paid into your bank account and not foreign currency so therefore we have to convert your award winning prize to rupees to enable us transfer it to your account as soon as possible.

TOTAL CHARGES TO PAY : INR 21,700 (Twenty-One Thousand Seven Hundred Rupees Only) for the Conversion, Endorsement, and Legalization Charge .

Note That we can not Transfer your Fund without the Endorsement and Legalization process, and without Converting your winning Fund to India Currency. So, you have to Pay the Conversion, Endorsement, and Legalization ChargeFee of Total; Rs 21.700 immediately before we can proceed with the transfer and this charges should be paid withing 24 hour of receiving this mail.

As soon as we receive your proof of fee payment we shall immediately transfer your prize amount into your bank account within 45 min to 1hr.

Note: We will refund this Rs. 21,700 back to you if we do not transfer the 3.60 Cr-ore fund to your bank account after 45 min to 1hr.
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY TO SEND YOU THE CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE PAYMENT.
Also, be informed that the assigned British Representative in charge of the transfer supervision (Mr James Bevan) from the British High Commission will be coming to your home address to meet with you immediately the transfer has been completed.

Thanks for your understanding

FOREIGN REMITTANCE
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
CHIEF TRANSFER GENERAL MANAGER

Inline image
MRS. NEHA SHARMA

Tel -1165720973
MOB- 07291025081

so kindly please send me one reply this me mail will fraud or true.....?
Pranjak

Jan 7, 2016

Is i t true to

Recently I got a mail, which is as follows. Plz clarify this what is this. Is it a joke or something really happen like this
APPROVED

10.Bank Name, A/c No/ Holders Name/ Bank Branch
We are going to commence the transfer of your award fund of 500.000POUNDS into your nominated bank account as nominate above. Your fund came from the World Bank of Switzerland in British Pounds, we cannot transfer pounds into your bank account here in India it must be converted into Your National Currency, being for the CONVERSION OF YOUR CURRENCY from pounds to Your National Currency, for onward transfer into your nominated bank account, and Send your details to us via email: rbi.bnk-transfer44@outlook.com
R.B.I NEW DELHI,
rbi.bnk-transfer44@outlook.com Mr MR JOHN LARRY is the assigned British official (foreigner) to monitor your transfer upon the crediting of your account. Every document including certificate of fund, brochure of company will be courier to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed further after your swift response to this mail for security purpose for the best of your interest without delay; your urgent response is highly anticipated.
Rahul bajpai14

Jan 4, 2016

Prize amount claim

Prize amount claim.
rupesh kumar gupta

Jan 2, 2016

CHEVROLET COMPANY FROM UK DEPOSITED 500000 GBP IN MY NAME

I have received aan email on 24 January 2015 that cheverolet company of UK has been deposited 500000 GBP in my name and for transfer of that fund there is some charges as processing fee, allotment of password and id, allotment of income tax code and anti terrorist code. I have already deposit that such money and all code has been alloted to me. After that I open the official website of R.B.I. and check the fund. there is electronically fund transfer show but no money or fund credited in my account
rupesh kumar gupta

Jan 2, 2016

CHEVROLET COMPANY FROM UK DEPOSITED 500000 GBP IN MY NAME

I have received aan email on 24 January 2015 that cheverolet company of UK has been deposited 500000 GBP in my name and for transfer of that fund there is some charges as processing fee, allotment of password and id, allotment of income tax code and anti terrorist code. I have already deposit that such money but my fund has not been transfered yet.
saub

Dec 29, 2015

Information regarding misleading advertisement.

This is to inform you that I received this particular message. I just need to know whether it is false/misleading or true.Please do reply
r: Y.H. Malegam
EMAIL: claimsunit-rbi.in@asia.com
date: 22-12-2015
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT NEW DELHI

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

Dear Esteem Customer, Saurav Kumar.

We have received a deposited Bank Draft of £500,000.00 from one Mr MARK JOHN, from Company head office United Kingdom, regarding your End of year Promo. All formalities set for the transfer is under progress. First of all before the transfer commences, we need to convert the amount from British Pounds into Indian rupees which will amount to 5,033,3725.25 INR. To carry out this operation, you are required to deposit (TRANSFER and Conversion fees) of 25,500 INR. This is in accordance to the monetary law guiding the financial institutes in India. For any query or clarification, please feel free to contact your delivery agent Hope the above is in order. Tel:+ 918376054338

We want you to understand that we cannot deduct the fee from your fund due to the legal document presented to us here by your processing officer, written and signed at the COMPANY head office in UK, in which the Management has stated that the beneficiary of this price should receive the fund in the real value, therefore, you need to pay for the TRANSFER of your wining FUND to enable us activate your Code and start the proceed with the transfer of your funds to your local Bank account.
SO GO AND DEPOSIT THE 25,500 INR. and send the bank slip for the crediting to your account.

The management
Miss Sonia Sharma
For: Foreign Remittance Department
Online Banking Unit
RBI

Please look after the issue and convey the measures as soon as possible.
Thanktou
yaalu

Dec 28, 2015

true or false

Sir I got an message from rbi too many mails ...I paid money more also sir...will u pls check it out and tell

JOKERQUIZ - REFUND
    It is really fraud thing and cheating all members without...
    Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - not working relaince wi pot
    I brought this product mornging. They said its activate...
    traditional online 2014 - item ordered, no replayabout it
    on07/02/2016 my wife (bindhu rajesh) ordered a...
    Fraud Call from DELHI (IND) claiming to call from LIC of INDIA - Fake Call from LIC
    Yesterday I got a call from Mumbai LIC that there is 40%...
    www.floweraura.om - poor quality
    worst quality of cake and flowers spoil my valentine...
    Haridarshan Duplex - Misbehaviour of Police Official on Phone
    This complaint is related to trying for making a complaint...
    ichche nodi - about the story
    this tv serial shwos how a girl victims by hrr sister and...
    RRB secunderabad - rejected my application
    sir/madam, my application has rejected so please check the...
    COCA COLA INDIA - fridge
    Hi, As i have made a complaint against coke on customer...
    Airtel - balance deduction
    Balance deduct I HV been using Airtel since yrs...every...