Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

Uttarakhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department

shiv06

Apr 26, 2017

regarding email of foreign fund transfer

i have a email of foreign fund transfer .....from rbi site this is a froud email rbimoneytransfer@qq.com kindly take strick action against such a froud....

transfer manager name- amit kumar

Apr 18, 2017

Fund transfer

Respected sir/madam
I myself Vekukho Tetseo
Country, India
State, Nagaland
This morning i got a call from RBI and one of the person told me that my fund was in RBI so she told me to fill up the form which she had send me on my mail but i did not got any form/message from RBI so sir/madam please help here is my email
Vekukhotetseo67@gmail.com
So please send me a form/ message from my email
Vekukho tetseo

Apr 18, 2017

fund transfer

Respected sir/madam
This morning i got a call from RBI and one of the person from RBI told me that my fund was in RBI and she told me to fill up the form which she had send from my email but i did not get any message/form .from RBI so sir/madam please help here is my email....
Vekukhotetseo67@gmail.com
Please reply me from my email
Yoursfaithfully
sajin babi

Mar 29, 2017

APPROVAL AND ACCEPTANCE OF FUND TRANSFER

Reserve Bank Of India <remittancedept01@accountant.com>
10:21 AM (10 hours ago)

to me, me

Reserve Bank Of India
Department of Online Transfer Reserve Bank Of India.
Date: 29/03/2017

ATTN: S.SAJIN BABI,

This is to bring to your notice that we at the Reserve Bank of India New Delhi Head Office, received a Telegraphic transfer of 3.5 Crore Rupees in your name and which has to be processed and transferred into your Bank account.

We received a Draft in your name from diplomat David Max from OPEC GRANT (Organization Of Petroleum Exporting Countries ).

This notice is simply to inform you that according to the rules and regulations of the operations of the Reserve Bank of India, you are required to pay acceptance fee of RS 11,800 INR before it can be further transferred into your bank account, given that your bank account is an Indian Rupees account, Therefore it is not possible for we to transfer foreign Draft into your Bank account without proper procedures.

We are currently processing the transfer of your funds via online bank transfer into your given account
Details as stated below:

Bank Name: INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
Account Number: 278901000004320.

We are processing the transfer of the sum of 3,50,00,000 Rupees into the above stated account and we need to get an approval/Acceptance from the IMF office. This approval certificate costs 11,800 INR. You are required to make the payment of this amount to this RBI agent account so that we can procure the approval certificate and transfer your funds immediately.

Here is the account details where you should make the payment for the Processing fee of Rs 11,800:

ACCOUNT NAME: JAY PRAKASH VERMA.
A/C NUMBER: 20410295421.
BRANCH: BAHADURGARH.
IFSCODE: SBIN0005697.
BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA.

You are to make this payment as fast as you can , so that we can procure all required documents and transfer your funds within the next 30 minutes. This is a notification message. you will be contacted by an RBI official regarding the acceptance fee, we have provided her with the account details for you to use in making the payment of the acceptance fee of RS 11,800.

Note that we do not deduct from transferring amount due to hard cover insurance policy, Please be informed.

Upon confirmation of payment, we will get the approval from the IMF office and also the ministry of finance and transfer your funds without any further delay.

Thank you for your patronage.

We look forward to your compliance, for the swift completion of your funds transfer.

Best Regards
Jyoti Chandra
Fund Transfer Officer,
Reserve Bank Of India, (RBI).
Kani Mozhi

Mar 19, 2017

IS IT FAKE OR NOT

i got this email... can i send the conversion charges... is it true or not..... please reply to sakthikani3@gmail.com

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG,
JANPATH, NEW DELHI,H.O. 110001, NEW DELHI.
Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2017
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2014/2017
Payment Amount: 500,000.00GBP.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT

DEAR WINNER: B.KANIMOZHI,
Welcome to Reserve Bank E-Banking Service, you are currently in contact with online international fund remittance department RBI(private Banking Section).
This is to notify you that we have received the sum total of (500,000 .00) Great Britain Pounds equivalent to (4Crore 36Lakhs Rupees) in your Name ready to be transferred into your personal account. And after verifications on your payment file, the Foreign Remittance Department RESERVE BANK OF INDIA” New Delhi Branch will carry on with the remittance of your won prize to your designated bank account.
You are to pay for the Conversion/Endorsement fee for the remittance to enable us endorse and convert your won prize amount demand draft, because your won prize is insured and as such we are not allowed to deduct money from it. The Amount as charged for the Conversion/Endorsement is Rs.18,500 inr (Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred Rupees).
On this note, Once this money is paid, your funds will be immediately transferred into your account after which the Agent will come to your city with the hard copy of all documents covering your funds for further clarifications with your bank. If your winning amount not transfer to your account in unless than 30mins your transfer charges will Refund Back to you .
Below is the details of the endorsement/conversion charges. (18,500 Rupees Only)

CONVERSION/ENDORSEMENT: RS 650
REGISTRATION CHARGES: RS 5.000
TRANSFER CHARGES: RS.5.000
Since you cannot make payment direct to reserve bank of India, you are to make the payment to our correspondent agent account as mention on this mail and scan and send copy of your payment slip to this department for conferment.
ACCOUNT DETAIL FOR THE PAYMENT OF CONVERSION CHARGES,
BANK OF INDIA
NAME:ASHOK.D
A/C NO:506010110001603
IFSC BKID0005060

As soon as we receive your proof of exchange fee payment we shall immediately remit your won prize into your bank account within 30minutes.
B.H.C/New Delhi
Email:rbionline21@outlook.com
The Management

MRS. SONIA SHARMA
+919015104974
R.B.I .TRANSFER MANAGER
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments there to ("e-mail") is sent by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Debjit chatterjee

Mar 18, 2017

icccricketwinsmobileaward

Respected
Sir, myself Debjit chatterjee got a message from icccricketwins@hotmail.com that my mobile had won prize money .They called me to gave amount rs 38000.
I want to know is this true?If it is true kindly verify this .
Katwa,burdwan(west Bengal) .

6,Sansad Marg.
Date: 14/3/2017
WELCOME TO THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

DEAR D.JOSEPH EDWARD

We are here to inform you that , Mr James Vincent from Barclay Bank PLC United Kingdom have come with your Bank Draft of 550,000.00 Great British Pounds from Facebook Award to be transfer into your private account this morning. Base on the rules and regulation of the Reserve Bank of India , you need to pay the sum of Rs. 24600 transfer charges before your winning amount will reflect in your private account details that you have provided .

We are going to send the account details or give Mr. James Vincent , your agent from UK to SMS to you immediately. After the confirmation of your deposit , it will take few minutes for all your winning amount to reflect in your account in India currency (INR ) . After your transfer is completed , you can now go and withdraw at any time from you account . You are advice to respond to this mail immediately , failure to do so will leads to the cancellation of your bank draft.

NOTE: You must pay the transfer charges first before your winning amount will reflect in your account. Contact your agent agent ( Mr. James Vincent ) on this number that he contacted you +919643037910 now and follow all the instruction that we gave to him.

From,
Mrs. Anita Sharma
Transfer Manager .
( Reserve Bank Of India New Delhi Branch )
Nakul sikarwar

Mar 10, 2017

Account enquiry

Sar please cheque this account number,
Ye fake he ya sahi he, please inform me this email I'd,,, nakulsikarwar30@gmail.com

Account holder name,,,,, nakul kumar
Account number,,,,,,,, 20215756525
Account type,,,, current

Pleez sar check this account
Sanjay Bhole

Mar 6, 2017

Update me on the claim for the foreign fund

I had been received nealy 5 to 6 times mail from British Governemt and Reserve Bank of India for claiming the funds for sum of 500,000.00 GBP ( INR 4,76,45,000).On 17.10.2016 I had got email letter from Dy.Governer Shri. Urjit Patel,Reserve Bank of India,Regonal Office Foreign Remittance Department,6,Sansad Marg,New Delhi-110 001,India subjecting "Reserve Bank of India Official Compensation Payment Notification 2016" therein Payment file NO. RBI 6754I was mentioned.Dr. Bob William has been nominated as my fund trasfer agent who will superwise the smooth fund transfer and helping to get fund certificate from British embassy.Accordingly contacted him on the number provided in the letter.I had paid INR 25000 for getting the said fund Release certificate having Reference Code Rbi/Ben/6754, Deposit No.20975443h. On 21.11.2016 I have paid INR 90000 as foreign currancy charges as informed by RBI official Leena Bhatiya.On 22.11.2016 I have got email from RBI to link RBI payment portal as this huge amount will not deposited by cheque in my bank account.Accordingly I have used this link after 50% payment transfer system need " Verificaition code". Approached Ms. Bhatiya and Mr. Bob Willam then RBI sent email to deposit INR 3,10,000.00 which is refundable.Same I did not paid.Till date I did not get the fund release for single INR.
Please let me know this fund transfer is fake.Then I would like to complaint to suitable agency because I had made all above payments through RTGS in the name provided by Mr. Bob Willam. Nobody will make duplicate of RBI letters of payment portal site for wire mail transfer.Please update and help me to get my money back.
sally03

Mar 4, 2017

IS iT TRUE

DEAR SIR /MA'AM

i was about to transfer my fund through online banking but before i can complete my transfer i was ask for COT (cost of transfer code)
so i ask investors bank in new jersey where my the fund came from to send me MY COT but he bank replied that it has a charge. they said the amount i have to pay will also be added in my fund, my question is do i really need to pay this in order to have my COT
please i need your answer /opinion regarding to this matter..kindly send me a email at sally03skr1018@yahoo.com..thankyou

S.SUJATHA

United Kingdom
Tel: +447010025578
Website:www.bbc.co.uk/lottery/

DEAR WINNER
This is to inform you that your email address has won you the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds, (£500,000 .00GBP) in BBC COMPANY NATIONAL LOTTERY UK. The draw Number brought out your Email address from coverage to over 1000 Internet Network Users and qualified you the fourth (4th) position among the benefited winners of the stated winning amount each, in the ongoing BBC NATIONAL LOTTERY, AWARDS 2017, PROGRAMME. Your email address was selected by advanced Electronic Robot random search from email addresses actively online through attached winning lottery No. 11 13 21 37 49 59 BONUS 04 of draw No. 2208. This awards gives grants to sustain and transform individual life’s all over the global for the less privilege once; we are here to use our diverse Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) to change lives in every part of the world
We here by congratulate you for been a lucky winner of this great opportunity from BBC National lottery prize award program
You are required to fill the below information and SEND TO Via email: bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu

So that we can process the release of your winning prize amount without any delay
1. Full Name:
7. Marital Status:
8.Country:
9. Winning Email:
10. Mobile No:

BANK DETAILS ARE REQUIRED.

1. Your Bank Name:
2. Account Holder Name;
3. Your Account Number:
4) Bank Branch & Address:

NOTE: To claim your Prize, urgently forward the above Personal Information, including Bank Details to us for release of your winning prize, via only this our particular contact email id: bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu
Please be very inform to reply all your details only to this email id: bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu

REGARDS,
DR. ROBERT FOSTER,
Online Claims Manager,
Contact email: bbc-claimsdept@shqiptar.eu
PLEASE DO CONTACTS US FOR ANY ENQUIRY (Tel: +447010025578)
S.SUJATHA

NEW DELHI
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI, you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT/WORLD BANK, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.
The Reserve Bank of India New (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds, which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Urjit Patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by new (RBI) Governor.

To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your Pan/Voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record, This is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source The assigned transfer department don’t have any right to DEDUCT from your fund because it’s made to reach your account in complete Value. We decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this mail.

Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification and prompt collection. Contact Transfer Manager in charges of foreign exchange Transfer department Contact Person: MRS. SONIA SHARMA
FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
5. Sex:
12. A/c No:
13. A/c Holders Name:
14. Bank Branch:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code

NOTE: (4CROER 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be transfer directly to your Bank Account immediately we receive your filled details. Also be informed that the assigned British representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the Reserve Bank is in the person of: (BRITISH DIPLOMAT/WORLD BANK) MR KEN MORRIS. He will supervise the transfer and all the documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is completed to your bank account RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK)
CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

Visit Us At: www.facebook.com

Dear Award winner,

Winning Reference Number: FB-WIN-XPWISA79822
File Number: FB-255/647/2016

Good to hear from you regarding your Facebook Inc.® Lucky Charity Award Payment. My Name is (Dr.) Brandon Williams (Asia Zonal Co-ordinator) Facebook Inc.® Lucky Charity Award. On behalf of the CEO/Founder of Facebook Inc.® We wish announce to you and congratulate you on the award of (£750,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British pounds Only) & SAMSUNG GALAXY S5, (WITH 16GB) Cash price in the Facebook Inc.® 10th Anniversary Lucky Charity Award, as organized by the Facebook Inc.®, held in London, United Kingdom. Celebrating Facebook Inc.® 10th Anniversary and reaching 1 Billion Users worldwide.

We congratulate you for being one of our lucky winners in the Facebook Inc.® Charity Award. Our winners include both subscribers and non-subscribers of Facebook Inc.®. Social network. The On-line draw was conducted randomly on all active E-mail ID worldwide. We only selected One Hundred And Twenty (120) candidates Per-annually as our winners from each region of the world (America, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia) through the On-line Electronic Balloting System. This award fund MUST be claimed by the E-MAIL ID Owner ONLY, within 7 Days from the day of notification.

Facebook Inc. ® 10th Anniversary Charity Award Department do have the pleasure to officially inform you that you have been dully cleared for payment by the verification department. You will be receiving your winning prize money by a International bank certified DEMAND DRAFT already issued in your NAME. It will be update to you through our affiliate paying bank in your country.

You are to Re-Conform your personal details for your payment and send it to Reserve Bank Of India via E-mail; rbi-hfo@h.fo

DELIVERY CONFIRMATION FORM:

1. Full Names: ....................................
2. Address: ........................................
3. State: .............................................
4. Age: ...............................................
5. Sex: ……..........................................
6. Mobile Number: ……….…….........
7. Bank account details: ......................
8. Country: .........................................
9. Occupation: ....................................
10. Nationality: ...................................
11. Annual Income............................
12. Your Won Amount........................

DECLARATION:

I.......................................... hereby declare that the above information provided are true and correct for the payment of my Award to my bank account which i will provide as soon as i hear from the bank.

You are to send the above information to the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA immediately for your Award Demand Draft, below are the contact details of the the bank.

Bank Name:Reserve Bank Of India.
Central Office,6, San sad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
E-mail Address; rbi-hfo@h.fo

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your Prize Parcel at your doorstep in India Soon, our management shall be sending a diplomatic delivery agent from UK to India to deliver your Prize Package, Our delivery Diplomat by name, Diplomat MATHEW JOE will be leaving from England 12/02/2017 by 11:45pm to arrive India On 13/02/2017 by 9:30am to Indira Gandhi International Airport NEW DELHI.

NOTE:
Your prize Demand Draft of £750,000, GBP and your SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, (WITH 16GB) AND ONE H.P LAPTOP , with all relevant documents that will empower you get your winning amount logged in your nominated account with assistance of our delivery diplomat, so he can facilitate payment formalities through the provided customs account in your country, we would have paid the required clearance amount but the custom in your country notified us that the payment must be made by the beneficiary of the prize package and they said the payment must be made from your state of residence to confirm the authenticity of your location. they said is part of their new clearance process.

PAYMENT WILL BE DONE ON ARRIVAL OF THE DELIVERY DIPLOMAT (MR. MATHEW JOE) TO YOUR COUNTRY AND HE WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO GO TO NEW DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, FOR ANY PURPOSE OF RECEIVING YOUR PARCEL, AS WE HAVE ENSURED A HOME DELIVERY SERVICE'S OF PRIZE PARCEL TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS IN ANY PART OF INDIA.YOU ARE TO SEND A SCAN COPY(4x4) PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER, Winning Reference Number: FB-WIN-XPWISA79822,TO(MR. MATHEW JOE)ON EMAIL ID ; Mathewjoe900@gmail.com

Sincerely Yours,
Dr. Brandon Willy Williams
(Asia Zonal Coordinator) Facebook Inc.®
Direct Tell No: +447937429559
Mon-Sat 8:00am-6:00pm (London Time)

plz informed me .tarikajijmia@gmail.com this email id

tru&fals

my Reference Number: FB-WIN-XPWISA79822 ..SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, (WITH 16GB) AND ONE H.P LAPTOP .i donot resive my prize...call me 8287986785

lottery

Reserve Bank Of India.
Central Office,
6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001
Foreign Remittance Department

DEPOSITED OF YOUR FUND TO RBI FOR TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT

Our ref: 0xfind-12-0531
Payment file: RBI/Ben/2016.

I HAVE BEING DIRECTED BY THE HEAD OF THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA TO CONTACT YOU REGARDING YOUR WON PRIZE FROM LOTTERY PROMOTION.

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIAN IS AN INDEPENDENT OFFSHORE FINANCIAL RECONCILIATION AGENCY WORKING IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE UNITED NATIONS DEBT RE CONCILIATORY GUIDELINES TO RESOLVE DISPUTED AND OUTSTANDING DEBTS OWED TO FOREIGN COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUAL. BASED ON THE ABOVE, I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF INFORMING YOU THAT YOUR FUNDS RELEASE PAPERS HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO THIS OFFICE FOR CLARIFICATION AND PAYMENT.

TO ENABLE THIS BANK ISSUE FINAL REMITTANCE INSTRUCTION TO THE PAYING CORRESPONDENCE BANK IN YOUR CITY AND TO AVOID ERRORS DURING THE ACTUAL REMITTANCE OF YOUR PAYMENT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

1) PRINT OUT AND COMPLETE THE ATTACHED FORM AND RETURN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY EMAIL ATTACHMENT TO THESE OFFICE EMAIL ID'S RBI-H@H.FO & ROHITJAIN.RBI@GMAIL.COM.

2) PLEASE SEND ONE FORM OF IDENTITY PROOF WHEN RETURNING THE ATTACHED FORM PASSPORT, NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION CARD OR DRIVERS LICENSE).

3) A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PICTURE PHOTO (PASSPORT SIZE).

We await your swift response for immediate action.
Reluctant to this email will result to immediate termination of your online Transfer account and your funds will be revert back to the Reserve Bank Unit

THANKS & REGARDS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
NEW DELHI BRANCH.
RBI.......Admin Management Transfer Unit (01).

CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA

This communication contains information which may be confidential, personal and/or privileged It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient (s) please note that any distribution, forwarding,copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you receive this mail in error, please immediately notify RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ,any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and RBI does not endorse or accept responsibility for any personal views expressed in this E-mail. Prior to taking action based on this E-mail message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity from RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
Attachments area

Manirathinam

TRUE OR FALSE

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA
6,SANSAND MARG-
NEW DELHI- 110 001 INDIA.
Ref: RBI/EST/678/A08
Cdd: 2024/6028/14/311
Swift Codes: CVALESVVXX
Payment file: RBI/Ben/009.
WEB http: http://www.rbi.org.in
Email : transfer.department14@outlook.com

Dear Beneficiary:

Greetings to you from the customer service representative Reserve Bank Of India Delhi branch.This is to inform you that your respond has been received with contents well noted for the releasing of your prize money of {GBP 500,000.00} which come in a figure of {5,11,40,000.72 INR} after converted to India Rupees, Therefore, we are writing this mail to inform you that the total sum of {5,11,40,000.72 INR} will be crediting to your account on 13-2-2017 after receiving the transfer approval latter from British Embassy New Delhi through your personal representative Dr. Peter Joseph who works with the Foreign Exchange Remittance Department Reserve Bank of India Delhi Branch. deposit 15,500 and your money transfer complete to your Bank account, send scan copy of
15,500 deposit slip and i transfer to your account soon after you deposit 15,500

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The payment of your RBI Compensation fees should be deposit in any of the local bank in your states E.g such as (SBI BANK,ICICI BANK,
PNB BANK,AXIS BANK,HDFC BANK,BANK OF BARODA ). And you advise to make this cash deposit of ( 15,500, INR ) which is the Reserve
Bank of India crediting fees.

BELOW IS THE CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT DETAILS :

NEW DELHI
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/201Payment file: RBI/id1033/20
Payment amount: 4.CRORE, 98.LAKHS = 500,000 GBPS

Dear Beneficiary:

FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM BELOW FOR PROMPT COLLECTION OF YOUR FUND.
5. Sex:
15. Bank Swift or Ifsc code

CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
EMAIL: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! And make sure you reply to this Email:
Reply to Email: rbiforeignexchange@qq.com

Please tell me whether it is true or not? to my mail id:josephstalin921@gmail.com
Joe1

Feb 13, 2017

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL COMPENSATION PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I JOSEPH STALIN S received an mail stating that they will transfer a fund of 4 crores to my account and its given that we have to upload our PAN card and passport size photograph and also my bank details.
malay kumar patra

Feb 11, 2017

fraud or not

I got an e mail from rbi foreign remittance department saying that rbi governor decided to issue my lottery win amount of rs.4.76crore. please let me know what i have to do..i dont think its true..so wanted to report this issue n i hope u people will look in to this matter seriously and take necessary action against them..thanking u..
yours faithfully.
MALAY KUMAR PATRA
patramalay27@gmail.com
Renukaanish

Feb 8, 2017

Fraudsters mail

I got an e mail from rbi foreign remittance department saying that rbi governor decided to issue my lottery win amount of rs.1.5crore;and i have yo pay 4s.23000 refundable amount to release n transfer the winning amount to my account..please let me know what i have to do..i dont think its true..so wanted to report this issue n i hope u people will look in to this matter seriously and take necessary action against them..thanking u..yours faithfully...anish kumar.k anishk428@gmail.com
K D MORABAD

Feb 7, 2017

Fraud or not

I was got email from British Government & RBI winning of 5000000 GBP lottery is true or false

please send me sir

Chief General Manager.
Mrs.Grace K
Remittance Department.
Email: e-banking@eerbi.org.in

PLEASE CONFORM GENERAL MANAGER NAME EMAIL.ID . TELEPHONE NO REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ALL DETAIL SUBMIT MY ID
LOGAMATHAN S

Jan 28, 2017

Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2016
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2015/2016
Payment amount: 1. CRORE, 50 LAKHS
Dear. Beneficiary,
Greetings to you from the customer service representative Reserve Bank of India Delhi branch.
This is to inform you that your respond has been received with contents well noted for the releasing of your prize money {1 CR, 50 LAKHS INR} after converted to India Rupees, Therefore, we are writing this mail to inform you that the total sum of {1 CRORE, 50 LAKHS INR} will be crediting to your account on Friday 27th/January/2017 after receiving the transfer approval letter from British Embassy New Delhi through your personal representative Mrs. Laxmi Bhatia, who works with the Foreign Remittance Department Reserve Bank of India Delhi Branch.
Note we hereby bring to your notice the outcome of the meeting held by the RBI authorities and management and as well British High Commission New Delhi Dr. Richard Starg, regarding the outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT from 2012 to 2016 According to your file, we come in a conclusion that the said fund will be release to each and every candidate whom name was listed in the file as soon as possible without further delay, but you have to follow up the rules and regulation that guide this transfer.
We hereby request you to strictly take note of this few instructions mentioned below for the success of your fund transfer.
1) That you will abide by the rules and regulations of the {RBI} for a successful transfer of your prize money to you.
2) You have to receive an approval letter from British Embassy through your personal representative Mrs. Laxmi Bhatia for the successful transfer of your fund.
3) You have to promise us that you will be 100% strictly and extremely confidential about this transaction for security reasons as it involves a huge sum of money.
4) You have to promise us that you will follow each and every instruction given to you from your personal representative.
5) You have to assure us that this transaction is between you and us and that there shall not be third party involvement until your funds get credited to your account.
6) By filling the (FRO Form) Fund Release Order, means you are entitled to pay 21,750 INR for the security transfer refundable charges through your representative Mrs. Laxmi Bhatia
7) Note that your application / registration Fees payment is mandatory and you are not making the payment to us here in RBI it go directly to the British High Commissioner for the approval and permit to transfer the said amount to you. Without the payment been made we can’t transfer the 1.5 Crore India Rupees to your designated Bank account details.
8) Finally, that on no circumstances should you disclose this transaction to anybody until your funds get credited to you.
We have had so many insecurity problems in the past and we do not want them to happen again. So many of our customers have lost their prize funds in the past due to their refusal to follow our instruction and directions. We do not want you to lose your prize fund that is why we have introduced the above polices for the security of your prize money transferring to you. As you already know, the prize money is a big amount of money and you are so lucky to be listed as one of the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.
However, you have to contact your personal representative Mrs. Laxmi Bhatia who works with the Foreign Remittance Transfer Department Reserve Bank of India Delhi Branch in as much as she has assigned as your representative with required charge of {21,750 INR Only}
However, you have to make this payment through Mrs. Laxmi Bhatia to enable her commence with the obtaining of approval letter from British High Commission New Delhi without further delay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Please note that we the board members of RBI and the British High Commission have a mandated as was mentioned in our recent meeting, a date for your transaction which are not may to pass by. and also be informed that Mrs. Laxmi Bhatia has assigned to make sure that the transaction will be done successful so you are required to give her 100% corporation for she to serve you better.
We will stop at this pointing hoping our email comes to all concerned customers in good and strong health, wishing all a progressive and prosperous days ahead.
Season’s greetings from Reserve Bank Of India.
Mr. Urjit Patel,
Foreign Remittance Department/Fund Transfer
Best Regard
(Sansad Marg RBI Director)
E-mail: onlinerbindia@india.com

Loganathan S
from Perundurai, Tamilnadu-638057

Is it true of false.
Please reply me to below my id
logu_vaishali@yahoo.co.in
Dindayldas

Jan 28, 2017

CHEVROLET CAR COMPANY

Deposit.25/01/2017. CHEVROLET CAR COMPANY.
TRANSACTION HISTORY..GREAT BRITISH POUNDS (GBP)
BANK ONLINE TRANSFER
Bank name...AXIS BANK
Ifsd code...UTIB0000234
Account no...234010100183048
Name...DEBABRATA GIRI
Winning amount
What is your problam sir my amount transfer
Help me
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA.... .
Sruthi Prakasan

Jan 27, 2017

True or false, I got a mail from RBI

Dear sir, I have received a mail as per below to my mail id on 27 December 2017 RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Our ref: Cub/Hog/Oxd1/2017.
Payment file: RBI/id1033/2011/2017
6, SANSAND MARG,-110001 New Delhi, India.
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH FOREIGN EXCHANEG COMMISSION
Dear Beneficiary:
The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI) hereby brings to your attention the payment of your deposited fund here in the RBI. You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email award incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT, which is yet unclaimed due to some circumstance according to your file record.
Your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
Recently on the 1st January 2017 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Mr Urjit Patel and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run. At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Mr Urjit Patel mandated all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiaries stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government coffers for one reason or the other. e.g., tax accumulations.

Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£500,000.00GBP) Five Hundred Thousand Pounds will be released to you in your name, as it was
Committed by (RBI) Governor that the Beneficiary is required to send details to claim this funds immediately within (3working days) on receiving this mail.
Fill the form below and send it immediately.

5. Sex: __Age:

9. E-mail id:

10. State/Province :
11. Scan copy of Passport photo/Id Proof:
Important Notice: SEND ALL DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL: rbi11@india.com
Note: Mrs. Norman Mary Is the assigned British Agent (foreigner) to monitor the transfer upon crediting of your account.
Every document including certificate of funds or company brochure will be couriered to your home address immediately after your transfer. This Bank management will proceed after your swift response to this mail for security proposes in your best interest without delay. Your urgent response is highly anticipated.
So kindly please verify that message and tell me is this true or false reply on my email id sruthiprakasan001@gmail.com