ghaziabad nagar nigam

Consumer complaints and reviews about ghaziabad nagar nigam

t anasuya

Dec 29, 2014

Watermains leakage

Water mains infront of houses No.46 and 48,
Sector 2-C, Vaishali
Ghaziabad UP
leaking for the last fortnight or so.
Kindly have this rectified.
Ishan Saxena

Oct 3, 2014

Drains overflow and now way to walk

Since last one year we are facing this problem of drains overflow in our area. Daily people have to face huge problems to safely walk through the roads so that they can reach there work or schools without getting there clothes dirty. School going children face the challenge of jumping from one patch to other so that they can reach to school and back to home.I have discussed this several times with the Local Supervisor (cleaning staff, Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam) but no solution so far. The local area Counceller, Mr. YAMIN is unable to solve this problem. There is a huge pile of silt from drains and water logging in front of his own office in Jawahar Park. YAMIN says he will solve our problem by raising height of roads and streets by land filling (Malba dalwa dete hain). However, this is not the solution as drains will still overflow after sometime as proper cleaning is never done. The main bigger drain (nallah) to which local area drains fall into is never cleaned in last 5 years.
We do not know where and how to register our complaints. The local cleaning staff from Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (most of them are on contract basis) and do not listen to our requests.

Please help us in this regard.

Through this medium I want to request Health Minister of Ghaziabad, public servants from Nagar Nigam, all political party workers, NGOs to please visit our locality (Jawahar Park) and observer the worst living conditions and do whatever can be done so that living conditions can be improved. We will be very thankful to you.
rubina parveen

Sep 21, 2014

plan to name plat for every house hold and Shops in futute all ghaziabd district

has Ghaziabad Nagar nigam plan to in name plat for every house hold and Shops in future all Ghaziabd district in future. it will be free of cost of chargable.
akanksha333

Aug 22, 2014

increasing garbage disposal problem

Am a resident of sector 18, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad and this is with regard the increasing garbage problem in our area.

A large heap of garbage spread across the road, covering every inch of the sideway has constantly been building up in the locality. the spot I am talking about lies just near the adjoining entry area of Prahlad Garhi Village ans Vasundhara sector 18.

People like me, who have to daily walk through this menace, is ashamed of our locality. The Garbage in turn has become a very notorious spot for vagabonds. The beer shop is also very near to this place which further invites hawkers to come, sell and throw away waste on the roads.

I hereby request you to please take some action. This problem can not be overcome by building large apartments and malls nearby. The need of the hour call for educating and prohibiting people for tarnishing the area which in turn is prooving to be a house of disease.

With regards,
Akanksha Singh
Resident
cementicles

Jun 8, 2014

no electricity

i want to notify that i have legimate proof that electricity board member said they have electricity , but they don't give due to overload problem. last 10 days 12 hr supply of light just. sir you at default. correc t it before further action are evoked against you.
Satendra Sirohi

May 22, 2014

An live electricity LT wire laying in front of the house

Dear Sir, in front of our house a live electricity wire has broken down as the last two months. The problem is the people living here. Even so, many animals have died from it in the grip. The Complaint also have local offices in many times, but just did not have any action. requesting you to got it right as on priorty because it is a very serious consurn related the man safety.

Satendra Sirohi

COMPLAINT REGARDING STREET LIGHT & PARK MAINTENANC​E

The Municipal Commissioner,
Nagar Nigam,
Ghaziabad

We wish to inform you that street lights of our area (House No. A-28, Sector-23 Sanjay Nagar, Ghaziabad-Ward No. 59) are out of order since last 15 days. You are requested to do the needful at the earliest. We also want to inform you that few months back the maintenance work was done in our park but the watering & cleaning work was stopped by the gardener since last 10 days and the Lights of Park are also out of order.

You are requested to instruct the Sabhasad in our area to do the needful at the earliest.

Vijay Kumar Jha
A-228, Sector-23,
Sanjay Nagar, Ghaziabad
(U.P.) - 201001
smgss

Apr 22, 2014

Street Light problem

We have been complaining since last 6 months about to repair the faulty street light to the local authorities Mr. Agnihotri, but every time is has been committed for next day, but Next days is never turn since yet. this issue is becomes very dangerous for the Residents of B Block, Shalimar Garden (Main). Street light in front of Plot no. B-212, B-213, B-284, B-248, B-235 and various tube lights are also not working, we have been requested so many times to Mr. Agnihotri but no action has been taken by him yet.

hope this platform could help us to get it rectified this issue.

regards,

Ram Charan, President
Shalimar Garden Sudhar Samiti,
Ghaziabad.
atulsaxena

Apr 17, 2014

not install water connection

My name is Atul Saxena. I am living C-301, Janakpuri, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad,U.P. I wish to draw your attention that during the election time your department spread ganga water line in our gali no.7, Janakpuri. Your department give one connection to mostly houses in our gali,but refuse to given connection to my house . I wanted to know why your department not given me water connection . If your department not given me water connection. So, I request you to kindly waveoff water tax charge in our house tax. I am deposited house tax last 20 years timely. I hope you look in this matter and solve the problem at your site.

Atul Saxena
atulsaxena2005@yahoo.com
atulsaxena2006@gmail.com
deepakmasawen

Sep 26, 2013

Illegal Construction

Dear Concerned,

In FH9(Third Floor), MM-135, DLF Ankur Vihar, One person Mr. Singh is staying and he is constructing new Floor (4th Floor) on the building (MM-135), where as 4th Floow is not allowed by GDA now in DLF Ankur Vihar. Despite of many objection by public also he did not listed anyone and forcefully started the consutrction. The building is also not so strong to take the load of 4th floor. Need immidiate attention of th authorities to stop the illegal and unauthorised construction.

Request the authority to kindly take necessary action to stop the illegal and un-authorised constructions to save the public from any fore coming accident.

Address: Mr. Singh
deepakmasawen

Sep 26, 2013

Unauthorised Construction

Dear Concerned,

This is to bring your notice that in FH9(Third Floor), MM-135, DLF Ankur Vihar, One person Mr. Singh is staying and he is constructing new Floor (4th Floor) on the building (MM-135), where as 4th Floow is not allowed by GDA now in DLF Ankur Vihar. Despite of many objection by public also he did not listed anyone and forcefully started the consutrction. The building is also not so strong to take the load of 4th floor. Need immidiate attention of th authorities to stop the illegal and unauthorised construction.

Address: Mr. Singh
commonprosperity5151

Aug 7, 2013

shun-happlymall.com

Wonderful.
Share a website with you ,
Believe you will love it.
We accept any form of payment.
seemamehra

Aug 7, 2013

water logging

मॅ परस्वनाथ पॅरडाइस मोहन नगर मे रहती हू. यहा पर बिना बारिश के ही पानी रोड पर भरा हुआ है. लोगो का घर से निकलना मुश्किल हो गया है. बारिश होने पर सीवर का पानी घरो के अंदर तक आ जाता है. ब्च्चे बीमरीओ का शिकार हो रहे है. यहा की खबर लेने वाला कोई नही जब महामारी फॅलेगी तो जायजा लेने मिनिस्टर आ जायेगे प्लीज़ मदद करे .कोई भी अधिकारी यहा की सुध लेने नही आता .
asingh0001@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013

Water Supply

There is sewage water mixed with regular water in the pipeline.....in the kaushambi area
Need urgent support from the authorities.....
kansal

Jul 26, 2013

Property tax of rented flat

Dear Sirs,
It is informed that property tax on rented flats is 24% of the total rent. Is it true? Why is it so heavy? It is just a penalty for an honest tax payer.
Some body of Nagar nigam told that actualy it is 25 % of the tax not 24 % of rent .So I want to clear about the exect rule.

ajnabiyar

Jul 17, 2013

Property tax of rented flat

Dear Sirs,

If one is in 30% income tax bracket, that means with surcharge the IT is 33%, if his property is on rent, he has to put 4% of the total rent on Stamp Duty for agreement, then 24%, he has to pay for property tax. So total is 33+4+24 = 61% tax on his rented income. Is this not weird?

May I know who decides such heavy rates without thinking whether general public will be inclined to pay it or not and then it is but natural that greasing of palm will increase.

My suggestion is that the rate of rented property tax should be around 2 to 3 per cent, so that an honest tax payer is willing to pay property tax.
arati_bhasin

Jul 5, 2013

Garbage dump

I am a resident of Vaishali Sector 2, near mother dairy. There is a park/ground in front of our home.We have observed that recently since 7-10 days the garbage collectors are dumping the garbage collected from households/shops in the park which has made this area a dumping ground.When the residents checked with them they say that the Nagar Nigam has asked them to do so. I believe that the Nagar Nigam would never order such thing which would impact the resident's in a negative manner. Because of the garbage dump children are not able to play in the park as it stings a lot & there are mosquitoes & flies all over the place.

Even the small shopkeepers araound the ground also dump their garbage on the open ground.

This ground is also called the Ram Leela ground.

Request you to please look into this matter on a very urgent basis & get the ground cleaned off.Strict action needs to be taken against all the people involved in the garbage dump.

Your quick response on the above issue will be highly appreciated.
Satyajit Roy

May 6, 2013

Unauthorised Constructions on Top Floor at Vaishali.

To Date: 06-05-2013
The Commissioner,
Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad.

Sub: Unauthorised Construction on Top Floor at Plot No.138,
Sector-4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010.
This is to inform you that, in my Sector-4 Vaishali, in few Builder Flats, Top Floor Flat owners are unauthorised constructing/ Extension Floor, and sale/Rent that floor, in the Plot No.138, Sector-4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010, Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Flat No.SF-4 (LIG) made unauthorised new construction on the Top Floor of this building (L.I.G. side) even after objection from my site and other Flats Members also, i.e. Mr. Kaushik, Flat No.UGF-4, Mr. Dutta, Flat No.FF-4, and others owners also, he told that, he already paid for this construction to the J.E., who posted in the Sector-4, Vaishali, so where ever you go no problem, you cannot demolish my new Floor. Mr Sanjay Kumar also threatened that, if anybody complain from this building, to the any Authority, then, he cutting his Water Connection and Common Electric Connection also.
Sir, again we are requesting you, please taking immediate action against him and demolished the construction made by him on the Top Floor.
Thanking You
Yours sincerely

(Flat Owners)
Plot No.138, Sector-4,
Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010.
kumkum mathur

Apr 10, 2013

waste dumps on the road

This is to bring to your kind notice that the main road ofvaishali sec-5 opposite Ramprastha greens,has been made the dumpyard for whole vaishali,s waste.,I live opposite that road in sec-5, It is creating nuiscence to all residents of that road Ithas becomehealth hazard to every one and polluting whole enviorment. I kindly request that all this should stop imme diatly so that cleanliness is maintained thanks K MATHUR,654-SEC=5 VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD [U P]
K.S.Chauhan

Mar 20, 2013

Complaint of street light.

This is bring to your kind notice that the street light in saraswati lane sector-5,oposite electric sub station , so many light are not working & oposite plot no.252 main road street light are not working. We have tried & failedndhra to contact in vasundhra office.
K.S. Chauhan (President of RWA)
M-9810270508
aksundriyal

Mar 5, 2013

Regarding payment of extra charges for water supply

My name is Ajay Sundriyal. My residence address is as follows:-

Flat No.-111-112 A, First Floor,
Nyaykhand-II, Near Shiv Mandir,
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P.-201010

My flat is combination of two janta flat but was alotted to Mr. Rajnandan Prasad (First Alottee) under one registry and hence have only one water supply connection. But the GDA is charging for two water supply connection.

I have compained this to your local office (where we use to pay the bill) and even submitted copy of registry papers but no correction has been made so far.

Please let me know how to solve this..

Ajay Sundriyal
9899411913
kesh

Mar 3, 2013

PROPERTY TAX

SIR,

MR, DP SHARMA LIVES IN SH-180, SHASTRI NAGAR GHAZIABAD & HE DONT PAY THE PROPERTY TAX.

HIS MOBILE NO. IS 9871966472

REGARDS
ak011290@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2013

PROPERTY TAX

I WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE GIVEN MY HOUSE ON RENT THEN WHAT WILL BE THE PROPERTY TAX RATE, BECAUSE OFFICIALS AT NAGAR NIGAM OFFICE TOLD ME THAT IF YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR HOUSE ON RENT THEN PROPERTY TAX WILL BE THE 25 % OF TOTAL RENT COLLECTED BY YOU IN A FINANCIAL YEAR.
nitin_goel17

Jan 28, 2013

House Tax bill name change asking for bribe

I purchased a flat in Indirapuram in resale in May 2012. I got a house tax with previous owner name in January 2013. We were asked to pay "Suvidah Shulk" of 1000 rs to get the name changed in the Nagar Nigam records.. Please help with correct procedure. If this matter is not taken, I will go the the highest possible means to expose the corruption in Nagar Nigam and won't pay any bribe at nay cost.

Dec 25, 2012

Wrong Property Tax / House Tax

I have just purchased an office place in a commercial builing, situated in Chander Nagar. Although the property has been purchased in July this year, however, as per the property tax department I'm liable to pay for evalutation tax for the year 2011-12. I think the buyer should not be burdened to pay for the entire year. Also, dont understand as to why is this evaluation happening now, whereas, the building is 20 years old and evluation was kept pending till date.

I request to be fed with information.

Regards - ashish