ghaziabad nagar nigam

Consumer complaints and reviews about ghaziabad nagar nigam

commonprosperity5151

Aug 7, 2013

shun-happlymall.com

Wonderful.
Share a website with you ,
Believe you will love it.
We accept any form of payment.
seemamehra

Aug 7, 2013

water logging

मॅ परस्वनाथ पॅरडाइस मोहन नगर मे रहती हू. यहा पर बिना बारिश के ही पानी रोड पर भरा हुआ है. लोगो का घर से निकलना मुश्किल हो गया है. बारिश होने पर सीवर का पानी घरो के अंदर तक आ जाता है. ब्च्चे बीमरीओ का शिकार हो रहे है. यहा की खबर लेने वाला कोई नही जब महामारी फॅलेगी तो जायजा लेने मिनिस्टर आ जायेगे प्लीज़ मदद करे .कोई भी अधिकारी यहा की सुध लेने नही आता .
asingh0001@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013

Water Supply

There is sewage water mixed with regular water in the pipeline.....in the kaushambi area
Need urgent support from the authorities.....
kansal

Jul 26, 2013

Property tax of rented flat

Dear Sirs,
It is informed that property tax on rented flats is 24% of the total rent. Is it true? Why is it so heavy? It is just a penalty for an honest tax payer.
Some body of Nagar nigam told that actualy it is 25 % of the tax not 24 % of rent .So I want to clear about the exect rule.

ajnabiyar

Jul 17, 2013

Property tax of rented flat

Dear Sirs,

If one is in 30% income tax bracket, that means with surcharge the IT is 33%, if his property is on rent, he has to put 4% of the total rent on Stamp Duty for agreement, then 24%, he has to pay for property tax. So total is 33+4+24 = 61% tax on his rented income. Is this not weird?

May I know who decides such heavy rates without thinking whether general public will be inclined to pay it or not and then it is but natural that greasing of palm will increase.

My suggestion is that the rate of rented property tax should be around 2 to 3 per cent, so that an honest tax payer is willing to pay property tax.
arati_bhasin

Jul 5, 2013

Garbage dump

I am a resident of Vaishali Sector 2, near mother dairy. There is a park/ground in front of our home.We have observed that recently since 7-10 days the garbage collectors are dumping the garbage collected from households/shops in the park which has made this area a dumping ground.When the residents checked with them they say that the Nagar Nigam has asked them to do so. I believe that the Nagar Nigam would never order such thing which would impact the resident's in a negative manner. Because of the garbage dump children are not able to play in the park as it stings a lot & there are mosquitoes & flies all over the place.

Even the small shopkeepers araound the ground also dump their garbage on the open ground.

This ground is also called the Ram Leela ground.

Request you to please look into this matter on a very urgent basis & get the ground cleaned off.Strict action needs to be taken against all the people involved in the garbage dump.

Your quick response on the above issue will be highly appreciated.
Satyajit Roy

May 6, 2013

Unauthorised Constructions on Top Floor at Vaishali.

To Date: 06-05-2013
The Commissioner,
Nagar Nigam Ghaziabad.

Sub: Unauthorised Construction on Top Floor at Plot No.138,
Sector-4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010.
This is to inform you that, in my Sector-4 Vaishali, in few Builder Flats, Top Floor Flat owners are unauthorised constructing/ Extension Floor, and sale/Rent that floor, in the Plot No.138, Sector-4, Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010, Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Flat No.SF-4 (LIG) made unauthorised new construction on the Top Floor of this building (L.I.G. side) even after objection from my site and other Flats Members also, i.e. Mr. Kaushik, Flat No.UGF-4, Mr. Dutta, Flat No.FF-4, and others owners also, he told that, he already paid for this construction to the J.E., who posted in the Sector-4, Vaishali, so where ever you go no problem, you cannot demolish my new Floor. Mr Sanjay Kumar also threatened that, if anybody complain from this building, to the any Authority, then, he cutting his Water Connection and Common Electric Connection also.
Sir, again we are requesting you, please taking immediate action against him and demolished the construction made by him on the Top Floor.
Thanking You
Yours sincerely

(Flat Owners)
Plot No.138, Sector-4,
Vaishali, Ghaziabad-201010.
kumkum mathur

Apr 10, 2013

waste dumps on the road

This is to bring to your kind notice that the main road ofvaishali sec-5 opposite Ramprastha greens,has been made the dumpyard for whole vaishali,s waste.,I live opposite that road in sec-5, It is creating nuiscence to all residents of that road Ithas becomehealth hazard to every one and polluting whole enviorment. I kindly request that all this should stop imme diatly so that cleanliness is maintained thanks K MATHUR,654-SEC=5 VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD [U P]
K.S.Chauhan

Mar 20, 2013

Complaint of street light.

This is bring to your kind notice that the street light in saraswati lane sector-5,oposite electric sub station , so many light are not working & oposite plot no.252 main road street light are not working. We have tried & failedndhra to contact in vasundhra office.
K.S. Chauhan (President of RWA)
M-9810270508
aksundriyal

Mar 5, 2013

Regarding payment of extra charges for water supply

My name is Ajay Sundriyal. My residence address is as follows:-

Flat No.-111-112 A, First Floor,
Nyaykhand-II, Near Shiv Mandir,
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P.-201010

My flat is combination of two janta flat but was alotted to Mr. Rajnandan Prasad (First Alottee) under one registry and hence have only one water supply connection. But the GDA is charging for two water supply connection.

I have compained this to your local office (where we use to pay the bill) and even submitted copy of registry papers but no correction has been made so far.

Please let me know how to solve this..

Ajay Sundriyal
9899411913
kesh

Mar 3, 2013

PROPERTY TAX

SIR,

MR, DP SHARMA LIVES IN SH-180, SHASTRI NAGAR GHAZIABAD & HE DONT PAY THE PROPERTY TAX.

HIS MOBILE NO. IS 9871966472

REGARDS
ak011290@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2013

PROPERTY TAX

I WANT TO KNOW IF I HAVE GIVEN MY HOUSE ON RENT THEN WHAT WILL BE THE PROPERTY TAX RATE, BECAUSE OFFICIALS AT NAGAR NIGAM OFFICE TOLD ME THAT IF YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR HOUSE ON RENT THEN PROPERTY TAX WILL BE THE 25 % OF TOTAL RENT COLLECTED BY YOU IN A FINANCIAL YEAR.
nitin_goel17

Jan 28, 2013

House Tax bill name change asking for bribe

I purchased a flat in Indirapuram in resale in May 2012. I got a house tax with previous owner name in January 2013. We were asked to pay "Suvidah Shulk" of 1000 rs to get the name changed in the Nagar Nigam records.. Please help with correct procedure. If this matter is not taken, I will go the the highest possible means to expose the corruption in Nagar Nigam and won't pay any bribe at nay cost.

Dec 25, 2012

Wrong Property Tax / House Tax

I have just purchased an office place in a commercial builing, situated in Chander Nagar. Although the property has been purchased in July this year, however, as per the property tax department I'm liable to pay for evalutation tax for the year 2011-12. I think the buyer should not be burdened to pay for the entire year. Also, dont understand as to why is this evaluation happening now, whereas, the building is 20 years old and evluation was kept pending till date.

I request to be fed with information.

Regards - ashish

Dec 16, 2012

Wrong Property Tax / House Tax

SIR, THERE IS PROVISION OF DISCOUNT @20% IF THE CONSUMER PAY THE BILL OF HOUSE TAX /WATER TAX /SEVRAGE-DRAINAGE TAX WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF RECEIPT OF BILL [AS MENTIONED ON THE BILL THAT BILL PESH HONE KE 30 DIN KE ANDAR PAYMENT HONE PAR CHHOOT DI JAYEGI]. EARLIER THE MAN COMES TO THE CONSUMER AND MENTION THE DATE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY TO THE CONSUMER THE CONSUMER COUNTED THE DATE ACCORDINGLY AND GET THE BENIFIT OF DISCOUNT ..NOW THE POSITION IS THAT THEY HANDED OVER THE BILL LATER ON BUT THE STAFF OF NAGAR NIGAM CONSIDER THAT DATE OF ISSUE AS MENTINED ON THE BILL BY COMPUTER. SOME TIME THEY HANDED OVER THE BILL AFTER 15 TO 21 DAYS AND THE CONSUMER IS NOT ALLOWED THE DISCOUNT AS PER THE NIYAMAVLI OF NAGAR NIGAM & HARRASE.PLEASE LOOK IN TO THE MATTER & PASS THE ORDER ACCORDINGLY. THIS IS CAUSING THE BRIBE DEMAND TO DO THE BENIFIT.
CITIZEN OF GHAZIABAD [RAMESH KUMAR]
maheshsinghbohra@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2012

Wrong Property Tax / House Tax

My name is Mahesh Singh Bohra resident of Vasundhra, Hno: 783, Sector, 11. Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh 201012.
I would like to bring to your notice that from past few years I have been paying the property Tax Rs 1843/-. but this time when i went to
pay the tax to Nagar Nigam Office situated in Sector 10 Vasundhra the officer(Umesh Kumar Sharma) rejected to accept the amount written in the tax receipt sent by Nagar Nigam and asked me to pay an odd amount of Rs 6912/-. I asked him for the reason of high rate of tax asked by him but he didn’t give satisfactory reply and bluntly asked me to pay the said amount.

I would like to tell you that our property has two stories and no construction work was done since the property was build.

Though I have paid the Tax 6912 Rs I wanted to have the answers of the below questions.

1). Suddenly how this amount is grown from Rs 1843/- to 6912/-.
2). At what rate Mr. Umesh Kumar Sharma charging house tax from the people. Is it his personal rate on which he is charging or it is on the Nagar Nigam norms?
3). If this is the rate on Government norms then how could the property tax for three approximately equally constructed houses can differ that much.(House Number 781,782 and 783 has paid different amount as taxes).

Looking forward to the positive reply from your side.

Mahesh Singh Bohra
783, Sector 11 Vasundhara
Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh
201012
maheshsinghbohra@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2012

Wrong Property Tax / House Tax

1). Suddenly how this amount is grown from Rs 1843/- to 6912/-.

Looking forward to the positive reply from your side.

Mahesh Singh Bohra
783 Sector ,11 Vasundhra
Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh
201012
MK sharma

Sep 23, 2012

A K Singh

Sir, I reside at Mohan Mekeins Society, Sector - 5, Vasundhara, Ghaziabd, UP. This society is purely a residential colony. But unchecked commercial activities has changed character of this society. A large number of illegal shops in the society has made life of residents hell. Everytime commercial activities, movement of commercial vehicle, noise arising out of blacksmiths' shops etc have breached the peace of the society. This has led to the a security hazard too because many unwanted elements gets entry in the society. It is requested that commercial activities be stopped immediately.

Jul 15, 2012

choking of sewer line

i am the resident of sector-1, plot no. 617, vaishali. From last 15 days main hole in front and back of my house is overflowing. it is in very bad condition, it effects all the resident of sector-1. many complaints can be made by different- different person to the concerned authority, but everything is in vain. so, you are requested to look into the matter and help us to come out from this serious problem
PRACHI SINGH (ADVOCATE)
ms_malik72

May 22, 2012

sewage line chocked

dear sir

i am living in sector 4c pragya kunj vasundhara ghaziabad. main sewage line is chocked since last 01 month, due to that water is coming out everywhere in the society and mosquitoes and bad smell spread every where. so u r requested to take the necessary action.

thanks
maharaj singh malik
4c/1143 vasundhara

Apr 28, 2012

choking of sewer line

I am a resident of 15/448, Vasundhara ghaziabad, For last 20 days gutter in front of my house is overflowing. Many complaints by the affected house owners have been lodged with NAGAR NIGAM OFFICE AT VASUNDHARA SEC-10 GHAZIABAD but to no avail. Even the cover of main-hole is also damaged & it requires the replacement. You are requested to look into & forward the matter to the concerned official for the redressal of complaint

Manish Kumar
sunil_ndelhi

Apr 23, 2012

Sewer Blockage

Its too bad situation in SHAKTI KHAND I, PARTICULARLY NEARBY HOUSE NO. 356 TO 358.
IT COULD LEAD TO HAZARDOUS DISEASE NEARBY.

PLS. IT NEED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION BY CONCERNED DEPARTMENT.

THANKS & REGARDS
amit52477

Mar 12, 2012

Sewer Blockage

We are writing on behalf of the Ashok Nagar Block A Resident Welfare Association, which comprises of elite community. Not to mention that colony has elected members of the ruling party in the state, Retd Govt Officials and High profile business families, despite that we are facing sanitation and sewerage issues. Its been 2 years since the sewers are thoroughly cleaned. Whenever a complaint is registered, people from the nearest station come with 2-5 men asking for money before they even start the work and on non payment they do not even touch the work.

We wanted to highlight this as it is becoming a moral as well civic duty to highlight this corrupted atmosphere. We had repeatedly asked the mayor and the block parshad, but failed to derive any results.
gkum99

Mar 10, 2012

road encroachment/ sound

ghaziabad nagar nigam - Unauthorised Shops and illegal Road encroachments in RAMPURI GHAZIABAD
User309287 Jan 31, 2011
I am girijesh kumar JANMANCH and Residence of rampuri (Ghaziabad), Here population is hevely dence, and builder contstructins material central mkt. and com. area ar ound and shops in Parking area. Thease material suppliers owners encroaching roads from both side, movement and traffic jam in evening. and view of safety they not following. and a farm house mannat always celebrations high volume so in night time very difficulty....
User519412

Aug 1, 2011

house/water/drainage tax is very much unregular

I resides at C1202, Apex Green Valley, Sector-9, Vaishali Ghaziabd. payment date of house/water/drainage tax is very much unregular. during 2009-2010 bill was came to me in Feb 2010 and i paid the amount in time, in result of same i got 20% rebate. during 2010-2011 when i did not received bill and visied nagar nigam in the month of Feb 2011 then it was told to me that this time date was September 2010 and i paid whole amount without getting 20% rebate which is been given if tax is paid in time. for current year also few days back when i approached to nagar nigam then it was told to me that this time date was 26.07.2011 but i did not received any bill tll date.

Kindly do needful so i can get 20% rebate on this tax also please regularise the period so person so can visit nagar nigam even without receiving the bill.

Manoj Kumar Srivastava

Traffic Police - echallan
    ...hello respected sir my name is rajini... I purchased...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - Physical education, maths,chemistry
    Sir I have recently passed 12th class n i got less marks...
    WEBEL TOOLSIND LTD. - SHORT PAYMENT OF PENSION
    Sir, This may please be informed that the amount of...
    Blank Atm card - Hacked ATM cards for sale
    testimony of my life Good day everyone, i am here to...
    tikona - Re: Asking for return of device which they did not give me
    Dear Abhinav, Greetings from Tikona. With regards to...
    care---irctc.co.in - ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED
    Hi , My account has ben deactivated. Kindly resolve the...
    kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS - please release my parcel!
    my parcel from aliexpress has been stuck in kolkata lcao...
    Fraud call from sbi - Fraud call
    Some unknown person call to my father in law from mobile...
    Neon Broadband - Neon Broadband - No refund back
    Worst internet service ever, I paid them for entire year...
    LG India - service
    Hello, Greetings..!!! We would like to bring to your...