GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

Rosana

Oct 25, 2014

Unorganic stuff sold under the name of 100% Organic Store.

This store sold my 2kg Honey stating its pure and natural. However in a few days there are sugar lumps in the honey when asked the owner of the store had zero knowledge of the product and says honey got spoiled coz it was kept in the fridge. And started arguing.
nandini.pg

Oct 18, 2014

Water scarcity

Respected SIr,

We the residents of road no. 4, Deenadayal nagar, Neredmet, facing a lot of problem due to water scarcity. Our humble request is to kindly do us the favor and needful by providing proper water resource.
achyuth

Oct 14, 2014

absent of garbage picker

i'm achyuth from dilsukhnagar and h.no 7-114 , madurapuri colony
in this month from date:1/10/2014 to 14/10/2014 , the garbage picker was absent . He often absent most probably , this make our houses to fill the waste day to day . please take an action before our colony people throw the waste on roads.
thank you sir .
Commander Vasantrao Velalkar

Oct 8, 2014

PROP.TAX EXEMPTION-DEFENCE

DEAR SIR,(FM: COMMANDER VASANTRAO D. VELALKAR)-THOUGH MY GRIEVANCE NO-2014-07-W098472 WAS SOLVED, I AM YET TO RECEIVE THE EXEMPTION LR .THE FIRST HALF YR PROP TAX(1/4/2014 TO 30/9/2014) OF MY NEW FLAT WAS ALREADY PAID(RS 1655/-).. REQUEST ISSUE THE EXEMPTION LR.FOR MY RECORDS AND OBLIGE,,,REGARDS
prashyd

Oct 7, 2014

monkey menace

Off late monkeys have started entering houses, frightening ladies and kids, opening fridges and comfortably stealing while people sit frightened. When i tried shooing them they attacked me in a group of 4. Does any dept look into this ? Somebody pls help. Send me mail with any complaining authority details : prashyd@gmail.com
M Prabhakara Rao

Oct 2, 2014

Removal of garbage bin

Sir my name is M Prabhakara Rao residing in the Durganagar colony panjugutta door number36.
The bin is put beside my house where there is no proper ventilation for the emanating bad smells, it was not actually there before but suddenly in our abscence people shifted it to this place and the maintenance was horrible. The garbage collecting man spreads it there and searches for recycle garbage by creating lot of trouble to us, some times the waste from it comes flying inside our house. Many insect are generated due it no sprays like DDT etc are never used here.
Please can you take action about it to remove it from here. It is my humble request sir.

M. P. Rao
6-3-668/10/36
Durganagar colony
Panjugutta
janardhan123

Sep 24, 2014

BAWARCHI HOTEL CHIKADPALLY

The commisioner g.h.m.c

Bawarchi And Astoria Hotel in chikadpally are using cheap animal oil in there food stuff which may be harmful

plz test there biryani samples before taking action. plz conduct sudden visit they are charging heavy amount and playing with the

life of individuals

KINDLY TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION BEFORE IT EFFECTS MANY LIFES

THANKS
JANARDHAN RAO
Srinivas Madireddi

Sep 23, 2014

ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION

I have reported against an ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION at Jawaharnagar, Moulaali, Hyb on 07/7/14. Till date the concerned department of GHMC, Malkajgiri has not responded. I have also sent various reminders to all concerned officers of GHMC but seems to be of no use. I wonder why GHMC is showing so much of CARE & interested in protecting the illegal constructions.

SRINIVAS M
Reshma Maqsood

Sep 12, 2014

Appoint a new Sweeper

The Deputy Commissioner,
G.H.M.C.,
Secunderabad.

We the residents of warisguda Rd.No.8 beg to submit, that the sweeper appointed here to sweep daily the roads Mr.Ashok is not regularly cleaning. He comes as he wishes, once in four days or eight days. The garbage is lying on roads is abundant. No substitute also is deputed in his place. The immediate supervisors also are not taking care.

In this regard, we wish and request you to kindly replace him and appoint a responsible person and oblige.

Your’s Sincerely,

Residents of Warisguda
Syed Afzal
Ph.No. 9490749408
buntynavin.1985@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2014

Garbage bin cleaning

I would like to give notice to GHMC that from past week month the garbage is not lift or clean everyday.
My name is Navin kumar and I am resident of Rahimpura C.I.B Quarter puranapul Hyderabad. We have been facing a lot of problem with the garbage in our colony. All the garbage from our colony has been thrown at a place beside open land GHMC that past week month the garbage is not lift or clean everyday Because of this the surrounding residents are suffering with bad smell and mosquitoes may cause to deceases.

ADDRESS

water problem

The Municipal commissioner,
serilingampally,
Hyderabad .

I am resident of Papireddy colony,near Neathiji High School,serilingampally .we are facing a sever problem.Even the tanker which used to supply the drinking water is also not coming.As a result we are not having water for drinking as well as for using it.

so,please i request you to take action against the problem.

please,please sir

venkatral

Aug 26, 2014

Height of Speed Braker

There is a Speed Braker opposite to TV10, VST, Hyd. That is too much constructed in height. We are getting back pains and it is spoiling the vehicles suspension. Please modifiy it to normal measurement.
imrankhan18

Aug 24, 2014

Illigal construction

To GHMC commisionor,
Hyderabad,

There is a illigal construction going on by local goons on governament land.
All neighbours are very afraid to lodge a complaint against Mr Amir ali jabri.
Important point to be noted is that already exsiting building is extended which is in poor health.
it is a threat as the building has no foundation.

Pease do the needfull, it can save many lives.
Other wise it will be escalated to mayor of hyderabad.

Well wisher
Address of the crime scene:
H.no:3-5-782/52/1/1/A.
King koti, Pardha Gate, near to sultan apartment.
hyderguda.
P.Narmada

Aug 24, 2014

ENUMERATORS NOT VISITED

My name is Narmada i'm living in MG Nagar,Masab Tank i.e.,behind Chacha Nehru park.The enumerators visited our area but didn't take the details of most of the houses they went to lunch and didn't returned back to take the details.
Even they came on Friday i.e.,21st august they went back for lunch but didn't returned back for the survey and few more houses were remained.

Rakesh3105

Aug 22, 2014

SHAIK PET- MANIKONDA Road

To GHMC commisionor,
Hyderbad,

SHaikpet to Manikonda towards narsingi road widening is sanctioned long back , but that has not started implement.
The road is worst than any othe roads in Hyderabad.All pit holdes on the road and single road where only one heavy vehicle go at a time.Sir Can you please focus on this road make it better as many peopel or suffering due to road condition with back pains etc while driving.

Citizen
saisita

Aug 20, 2014

ENMURETORS NOT VISIT SERVEY

DEAR SIR,
My name saisita, iam living in Padmanabhanagar Colony, 12-2-709/C-31, Mehdipatnam, yesterday telangana survey not visited to our colony, in this colony nearly 50 houses not visited to enumerators,
Nag1953

Aug 19, 2014

Household survey Enumerator did not visit

An Enumerator was supposed to visit our Colony - "Brooke Bond Colony-Padmarao Nagar-Secunderabad-500025" to provide us with the Household Survey forms. But no one has so far visited nor anyone provided us with the Survey forms.

Under such circumstances we are not aware as to whom to approach or where to submit the forms if we download the form from the website and fill it up for submission. Crucial information such as 1. Census EB No; 2. National House No: 3. Survey Format No: etc are not known to us.

Hope suitable measures will be initiated in this matter.

Nagarajan.C
anand.kanki2

Aug 18, 2014

drainage water leekage from pipe

Hi sir,

I am anand kanki we stay at puranapool post office H No: 13-2-57.
we are facing problem with our opp house because our lane is very small and their house balkani is lying on the govt road side and also they made a bathroom on the 1st floor their draige water leeking on our gate entrance.when we told them clear that drainage leekage problem they are fighting with us.

please help us to clear the problem

my email id: anand.kanki2@gmail.com
Ragini Ravikiran

Aug 15, 2014

manhole covers

In gafoor nagar, madhapur, hyderabad-500081, the manholes are around 8-10 inches above the road surface level, obstructing the traffic and posing life threat to the two wheeler riders, also four wheeler bottoms get damaged hitting these.
In front of global edge school, in image hospital road, in front of fresh living, around delta technologies.
bondadachandankumar

Aug 10, 2014

engineering

1. DEAR SIR,
THE DRAINAGE WATER IS OVERFLOWING AT THE JUNCTION OF SHAKTHI SAI NAGAR AND DATTATREYANAGAR JUNCTION
3-13-137/1.
KINDLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM WHICH IS CAUSING A LOT OF FOUL SMELL AND INCONVINIENCE SINCE MORE THAN AMONTH.
YOURS FAITHFULLY

Speed Breakers

The Chief Engineer,
GHMC, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh.

I am resident of Lingamaplly,Near Raithu Bazar. My Children are studying in Triveni School at Lingapally located near Rithubazar. Daily no of Vehicles move on the road. The school authorities approached the GHMC no respond and as Parent I request you to lay the Speed bumps near the school on both side so that the vehicles speed may control and the safety of the children and parents coming to school will be increased take this as a big issue. Don't wait till the damage got happens

Please raise the issue with the concerned department and issue the speed breakers so that there will not be accidents happening here.
T SANDHYA

Aug 7, 2014

SPEED BREAKERS

Sandhya
shamlal building
begumpet,

This is to inform you that in our area we have so many speed breakers are there without govt order individual they have prepared that when we are crossing in that road small accidents was happened because of speed breakers we are suffering with that speed breakers. kindly look in to this to avoid traffic jam and accidents.

sandhya
begumpet
annamadhava

Aug 6, 2014

New Drainage line

I am a resident of JK Colony, Kakatiya Nagar, Neredmet Hyderabad. We are all suffering for drainage water because we have no drainage line which creates health problems lots of people suffering here. So we request your good office to take immediate action on this. My address: A Madhava, H.No: 29-1382/336, JK Colony, Kakatiya nagar, Neredmet-500056 Mobile-9989233187.
hyskum

Aug 5, 2014

Circle- 17, Malkajgiri, Complaint - Drainage Over Flow on Road & Road Problem at Balasaraswathi Nagar, Malkajgiri Circle- Reg

With reference to the above cited subject, and as per the trailing grievance lodged on 22.07.2014, the problem is esclated from one officer to other without any solution. I request your goodselves to kindly do the needful in sorting the problem.

The roads, drinage system, under groung railway bridges (Malkajgiri area) in the city are in a very poor condition. We the common man are facing a severe problem like spondilitis, vehicle maintenance and back bone problem, as we are working in Kondapur and has to go all the way from malkajgiri.

The traffic problem is also severe in these areas. We request you to kindly arrange alternate roads during office timings (i.e., from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). We also request your kind selves to kindly come to our area and look the problem of us personally.

I hope your interference in the matter is highly solicited.

Thanking you sir,

M.V.Krishna Mohan

Your Grievance

Complaining Person's DetailsSearch Results
Grievance Number:2014-07-W098150 Grievance Date:01:11 pm 22 Jul 2014 Citizen Name:M V Krishna Mohan Contact Number:9603141794 Address:7-52/3, Balasarawsathi Nagar, Old Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047 Email:hyskum@rediffmail.com

Grievance Location
Circle:Circle-17 Ward:139-Old Malkajgiri Locality:Old Malkajgiri Landmark:Near Nalla Pochamma Temple, Balasaraswathi Nagar Category:Health And Sanitation SubCategory:Drainage Grievance Title:Complaint - Drainage Over Flow on Road Redressal To:Ravinder Reddy, SS/SI/HA, 9908132027 Pending With:N.Ravi Kiran, AC(H & S), 9963550665Complaint:Complaint - Drainage Over Flow on Road

Dialogue History
22 Jul 2014 01:11 pm
M V Krishna Mohan ,
Citizen
Ravinder Reddy, SS/SI/HA

My am a resident of Balasaraswathi Nagar, Old Malkajgiri. There is a drinage problem and Road problem near my house. Whenever there is a rain, the water will stagnate at my place and the drinage flow will stop. Inspite of many complaints, every time the officials will take up the matter on temporary basis and will resolve the matter. Because of Road problem this problem arises.

I request you to kindly do the needful in solving the problem permenently and do the needful.

M.V.Krishna Mohan

jayakumaar

Aug 2, 2014

DRAINAGE PROBLEM

The commisioner g.h.m.c
Circle -3
Respected sir
Sir there lot of drainage problem in our house gate in the road. the total pipe line was damaged the manuals was was flowing out of condition on the roads please clear the problem.

Mr. S. Jayakumar
H.No.:8-3-673/201
Sarada Nagar, Yellareddy Guda, Hyderabad - 500073.
near (Hanuman Temple, RBI QUATERS.)

SBI - change of sbi associate po date
    On 9th nov ,i have to exam ssc chsl and sbi...
    envent cordless neckband - not starting and not working
    iam purchased one envent cordless mp3 neck band in online...
    SSC - unable to download admit card
    Sir I am not able to download my admit card of ssc ldc...
    Shopclues - Product NonDelivery
    Product Non-Delivery I had ordered a TV worth Rs.31498/-...
    anna university - NO STUDY HOLIDAYS
    NO STUDY HOLYDAYS I am studying from vks engineering...
    Premia Projects Ltd - Fraud Company Never buy anything from them
    This is a fraud company. I bought a professional office...
    HCL Technologies - FAKE MAIL
    Your Resume has been selected from for our new plant. The...
    complaint against private school - no water facility
    Sir i would like to say my son studies in little rose...
    Naukri lo Recruitment - Fake job placement
    One person call me and said he is calling from naukari...
    rdsscwr@gmail.com - Still Not Received Exam Letter
    I have received SMS On my mobile but still i have not...