GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

Prathiba Shyam

Feb 10, 2016

DRAINAGE BLOCK

I'm a resident of Tarnaka 12-13-265, street no. 15. The drainage water gets blocked and it overflows within my house compound due to lack of cleaning in the main manhole. I've been requesting the concerned GHMC official to get the main cleaned atleast two months once there is a deaf ear to my complaint. They say every time only your getting this problem so you can raise the height of the manhole in your house. It is highly impossible for me to raise the height. It this their responsibility to clean the manholes on regular basis. Every month i face this problem and i have a son of 7 years, old mother and a pet who are getting infected because of this negligence. We pay the bills in time and when ask for service the escape from their responsibilities. Being a single women its difficult for me run behind pillar to post. Why is that we need to remind them about their job. We have our own things to attend and why is this recklessness in their work..

I kindly request the concerned official or the authority to look into this issue and sort it once for all. I've lost my patience. I hope some genuine official would address my complaint and sort this issue asap.

Mrs. Prathiba
Tarnaka Secunderabad

DRAINAGE BLOCK

Bala1975

Feb 10, 2016

Request for lift the garbage with necessary payment

I am Balasubramanyam.Manthri Resident of flat no 206, navajeevan Apartments, Road no 4, Czech Colony, Sanathnagar.
Sir, we have lot of garbage and construction waste lying before our apartment. My request is kindly may advice concern officer to lift the garbage and waste for a payment to the department. Else may kindly guude for the procedure for payment and clear the garbage.
We shall be ever grateful for the help. Further, may kindly issue a notice to the apartment commitee to maintain repurcussiins of not maintaining.

Warm Regards
Balasubramanyam.Manthri
kykrishna.kolan

Feb 8, 2016

Encroachment of land not construction of compound wall by neighbors not allow me keep single ventilator claiming land beyond his boundary wall.

TO THE,
Commissioner of MCH
Chandanagar,
I am K yadhava Krishna recently completed construction house at plot no 20&30 Sree sai ram colony Hafeezpet with Mnicipal permission while I am doing construction my neighbors Mr Papaiah Resedent H.no 1-11/20 sree sai ram colony Hafeezpet & Narahari so Bucaiah resident of h.no1-12-1 sree sai ram colony Hafeezpet Hyderabad 49, Both troubled me lot Mr papaiah who encroached part of my land constructed G+2 floors building I asked his land papers he refused and aske me leave another one feet from 18 feet breath actually which is 20 feet as per my papers from his building and do construction at same time other side neighbor Mr Narahari who’s land come in Hafeezpet village constructed boundary wall but still claimed some part of village land is there in my premises which belongs to him leave 2.5 feet and construct or give 7.5 feet cross bit from west side of my plot Initially I did not agreed to their conditions but both started troubling my labors I did deal to both of them I left 0.5 feet to papaiah and I gave the cross bit to Narahari .But Narahari again stopped my construction asked not keep any window or ventilator I requested him I will keep a small opening after 7 feet hight he agreed while doing constructed he did not allow to keep not even single ventilator not allowed to to do plastering he still claims land in front my house belongs to him does not allowed me to cement flooring at same time he encroached 20 feet road in front of my 7.5 feet bit ,
I request you to come inspect area mark the boundaries of our individual lands I f any on encroached govt land or other land please take action against them and allow me to have ventilation to my south .
K Y Krishna
ph 9000123392
shrilata

Feb 7, 2016

Garbage thrown on roads daily.

My name is Shrilata Ellaboina, I Stay in flat number 402, Shiva Enclave (Flat), Madinaguda, Hafeezpet. We have a big trouble with people throwing garbage on road which is just in front of house main gate, its annoying because that is our passage , what they throw is Kids dippers , Sanitary Napkins and waste food etc, which not only smell but make the rode dirty, we worried it may affect the health . The biggest trouble I found is there is one school where very small kids come for schooling. Could you please look after this and do something so people stop throwing garbage there. Thank you.

Also Sir, if there is any other process to stop this just update me , I want to try in all possible ways to stop this.

Shrilata
Md Maqsood Ali

Feb 4, 2016

Drainage Manhole overflow

Respected Sir/Madam

H. No. 17-8-143/10/A Guddibowli area Near National English School Beside SBH ATM Lane, my house drainage line not clear properly in drainage manhole of so many days. Because small children's stay in my house. Drainage Manhole near my house. Please enter my complaint your register and take necessary action immediately. Thanking you

Md. Maqsood Ali
lakshmimurki

Feb 4, 2016

Drainage overflow

There is lot of drainage overflow in madhapur.
Landmark: beside karachi bakery lane

near hedge hospital.
Please take immediate action
spintzman

Feb 3, 2016

GHMC employee harassing senior citizens

I am putting this complaint out there and hoping if there are any legal experts who are willing to take on the GHMC for behaviour mentioned below.
My parents (senior citizens) recently asked their next door neighbor, a GHMC employee to refrain from a drilling a bore well at 10pm, as it was of disturbance to them, to which this gentleman began to threaten my parents with a wrongful police complaint saying that he and his wife were discriminated as per their caste. An uncalled statement which was not just unnecessary but untimely for someone who knows what he is doing is wrong. Furthermore, he broke down part of a boundary wall of our house and refuses to build it back and given the light of these new developments he suggests its his now and refuses to build the wall (We have approved LRS and other building and land documents approved by the GHMC, however issues pertaining to his land and building permits remain questionable).

Can somebody please advise, as i find this not just deplorable but complete anarchy. I don't live with my parents which makes it difficult for me address to this issue first hand and neither would i know what to do.

Sincerely,
Prem.
spintzman@yahoo.com
shashi2707@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016

Garbage not collected regularly

Hello sir,

There is a guy who collects garbage in our apartments. We give him around Rs. 3000 as there are 54 families living in the premises thinking to contribute Rs. 50 from each flat. He has to come at least every other day, but he hardly comes 8 to 10 times in a month and that too after so many phone calls. We are helpless as the guy is saying that he can't be replaced and he is having the union to support him whatever he does.

Address of our apartments:

Panchavati Residency,
Adj. to Sahara States Main Gate,
Mansoorabad,
LB Nagar, Hyderabad - 68

Please do the needful ASAP.

Shashi
pvwarlu

Jan 31, 2016

road drainage manhole dig

ROADS
My Name is p. venkateshwarlu,

I am leaving Patel nagar , sir problem is saraswathi school back side On this way they are dick for drainage manhole still now they take any action so more no of people are suffering from these so Road is in very bad shape. so please take action as early as possible
we are facing several problems like dust, also we bikes and cars going to damage by passing this way.

So many employees and students are passing this way, please look into this and take necessary action

thanking you,

with regards
pvwarlu
attaching photo also

road drainage manhole dig road drainage manhole dig

nigeljames

Jan 29, 2016

Garbage in house

Hi Sir

i just wanted to bring to your notice that we are not able to throw the house dirt out side or keep it inside
after paying Rs 50 monthly the MCH people don't collect the dirt from our house

i took this to the notice to the Supervisor he tried to explain the worker to collect the dirt in absent of the other
they they in turn started shouting at the Supervisor and was not ready to do the needful

request you to Please make some alternate arrangement so that we could help our self in this case
our house is located near to MCH Malkajgiri but we are the not having proper service

i hope this information would help us to take urgent action and help us to keep our surrounding clear

Request you to please help us

Garbage in house

vsrmurthy

Jan 28, 2016

movement of pigs on streets

This is to bring to the notice that pigs are freely roaming on streets and park located in janapriya enclave, mansoorabad, hyd-68. I request you to please take action to make our park free from pig population as our children and elders prefer to spend free time in the park.

VSR Murthy
91-G, Janapriya Enclave, Mansoorabad, Hyd-68
savitha komaravalli

Drainage Problem

I am K.Savitha, residing in West Marredpally, H.No.10-1-189, Near Hanuman Temple, West Marred pally 500026. we are facing drainage over flow problem hear. we have very small kids and we are suffering a lot with musquitos. So I am requesting you, please take this on high priority and do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanking You Sir,

West Maredpally.
hari k

Jan 26, 2016

drainage over flow in front of temple

Frome last one week drainage over flow in front of temple and home many time complaint but no resolution lot of inconverce to come out from the home
it is deficult for school children pls understand the problem and rectify the drainage problem
address:4-4-143 tejaswi nagar colony opp laxminarshima swamy temple
cont 9393932204

drainage over flow in front of temple

abdulhadi

Jan 21, 2016

DUMPING OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL

I would like to bring to your notice that my neighbour has dump sand and some lleft of construction material infront of my shutter this is causing lot of inconvenient for us inspite of several reminders to my neighbour he his not taking action.
I request the authority to kindly help me in this regard and ask my neighbour to clear it as soon as possible

Details:

BALANAGAR, HYDERABAD
chsaivinay

Jan 19, 2016

Drainage Over Flow

My self is Ch sai vinay our Door No:- 14-11-583 Kamatipura Near Mangalhat Beer Ban Bagh
From Past 20 Days drainage is Over Flowing in front of my home we have given number of Complaints through calling 155313 & directly we have we given complaints also COMPLAINT NO.6974/9376 but no one is lease bother to rectify the problem which we are facing daily.Day by Day it is getting very bad smell is coming.

PH.NO:-9533777070

I am requesting to you please take it on priority basis and do the needful as soon as possible

With Regards
Ch sai Vinay
Atif Hashmi

Jan 18, 2016

Drainage overflow at home

Respected Sir

From last week i and my family is suffering from drainage in my house and I have raise a complaint in your GHMC office Near Yakutpura on 12-01-216. but no one is come form that office and no one is taking action on this please sir do something and take action

thanking you sir
GNRAO

Jan 17, 2016

ROADS

My Name is GNRAO, and we are residing at Gajularamaram, and we passing through KPHB Colony for our duties,

On this way GHMC had digged for a long way for Godavari pipeline works. the works are comptled long ago,But they are not lay a new roads on this way, simply they pour mud on this way in irregular heights, due to this we are facing severe problems like dust, and back pains due to irregular heights of roads, also we bikes going to damage by passing this way.

So many employees and students are passing this way, pls look into this and take necessary action

GNRAO
TCS REDDY

Jan 14, 2016

Speed breakers on the roaf

Hi, road no 10, western hills, addagutta, kukatpally, two apartment persons are arranged two speed breakers . these are also two much height, please remove.
Omair Alam

Jan 12, 2016

Food standard

Dear Sir/mam,

I omair alam lives in Tolichowki, hyderabad. In my locality there is a tiffin centre by name HYDERABAD TIFFINS.

They sell break fast in the morning, and in from of the customers they made dosa and idli with a very creapy and nasty way by using there uncovered dirty hands. This brings me a very awkward image of the hospitality services by this Tiffin centre. I approach so many times to owner to ask his cook to use spoon, but he always says thanks for the advice, bit do nothing to improve the service, I am not asking to clean the place or maintain the clean clothes, just a simple expectations of usage of a spoon that's all. Can you please send some food inspector to the place in morning and take some necessary action against this tiffin centre.

Regards: Omair Alam
Contact no: 7207299469
ensuman

Jan 9, 2016

illegal drianage connection

a person with out permission directly connected the drianage connection illegally
Ravi Teja Y

Jan 7, 2016

Clarification on LRS and BRS - GHMC

The Commissioner,
GHMC, Hyderabad.

Sir/Madam,
We have a plot in Subhash Nagar, IDA Jeedimetla with a constructed building, which is a registered land.We have applied for Land Regularization Scheme.

The doubt is should we also apply for BRS after applying for LRS.

Please, confirm and clarify our doubt, as to go for further process.

Ravi Teja Y

TO
THE
GHMC

DEAR SIR/MADAM

Iam a student.i have complaint in our colony that from one year they are dick for drainage still now they take any action so more no of people are suffering from these so Road is in very bad shape. so please take action as early as possible
thanking you sir,

Murali
muralimdugula00430@gmail.com
TLN SASTRY

Jan 1, 2016

2covers to the open manholes

IN OUR STREET NO 8 NORTH OF EAST KAKATEEYANAGAR NEREDMET TWO MANWHOLE COVERS WERE BROKEN TEN DAYS BACK AND THEY WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND DANGEROUS TO THE VEHICHLE RAIDERS ESPECIALLY IN THE NIGHT TIMES. I REQUEST MUNCIPAL AUTHORITIES OF MALKAJGIRI TO COVER THE TWO OPEN MANWHOLES IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID ACCIDENTS, from T.L.N.SASTRY PLOTNO14 STNO.8 KAKAKATEEYANAGAR NEREDMET .CELLNO 9849804195. PLEASE TREAT THIS AS URGENT.
Gadeesina@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2015

Dumping at road side

Near Pragathi Nagar lake,KPHB, there is huge dumping on the road side still. I request concerned team please keep it clean.

We are talking about Swatch Bharat but still dumping on the road side is to bad. GHMC has to corrective actions immediately.

Nageswara REDDY,

Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - helping
    M mohit from abroad hello i have wasted a lot of dollars...
    Renault - Worst experience
    We have booked Kwid car in December 2015 taking assurance...
    Nagpur NMC - Stray dogs
    Sir, I am a resident of dhantoli. We have been having...
    onlinerefund---ksrtc.org - Ticket Booking refund
    tansaction no :OB19001364 as not processed showing...
    SSC - Unable To Complete part 1
    I am unable to submit part 1 registration of ssc cgl 2016....
    info@jokerquiz.com - ipad
    i won the quiz for mini ipad and paid by airtel mobile...
    zerk woman watch - order not success
    Mere account se paisa cut gaya hai but abhi tak order...
    kotak credit card - Credit card not approved.
    My Credit card Not Approved. Why???? Form...
    Vijay Tv - Super singer 5
    I agree with deepak78. No one stands close to anand. He is...
    kallu condrater - Injuries to health because kalthi kallu
    Kallu is damages lot familys life because kalthi kallu...