GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

Vinnu132

Feb 24, 2017

Garbage

Ghmc dumpyard cleaners
Garbage pickers are NOT at all regular, Yesterday I went to garbage bins with western bags to put in bins the ghmc person not accepting with RUDE BEHAVIOR not to do take into home again with you into home till the person comes and collect it may be 10 days also.

If this behavior continues, I am sure people will start throwing the garbages outside or on the roads (instead of paying for them).

Kindly look into this matter and if we should pay for garbage pickers please make it as official. I hope there will be an action for this complaint. Block 15B, pappi reddy nagar, jagadgiri gutta.
Vinnu132

Feb 24, 2017

Garbage lifting

Who are taking garbage persons asking extra money every monthly. If we are given the amount but they are not coming to regularly, we are facing garbage lifting problem near by don't have bins also here. Kindly resolve this problem, the garbage lifting persons doing very to much few day.
Sevenhillsk7

Feb 21, 2017

Ghmc dumpyard cleaners

Garbage pickers are NOT at all regular and most of the time they come twice in a week. Yesterday I went to garbage bins with western bags to put in bins the ghmc person not accepting with RUDE BEHAVIOR not to do take into home again with you into home till the person comes and collect it may be 10 days also.

Kindly look into this matter and if we should pay for garbage pickers please make it as official. I hope there will be an action for this complaint. 9th phase KPHBcolony , near TDP office.
z laxmikanth

GHMC
Circle-10A
Khairatabad
HYDERABAD. Remainder No. 4

Sub: Cancellation of P.O.No.1100879040 dt.30.06.2012 issued in favour of Z.RAM MOHAN H.No.8-3-231/A/212,

I Z.Laxmikanth, Resident of H.No.8-3-231/A/212, Sri Krishna Nagar, Yousfguda, Hyderabad. I would like to sate as under.

I along with my two brothers namely Z.BHASKAR, and Z.RAMMOHAN jointly purchased a house property bearing Municipal Number 8-3-231/A/212, admeasuring 64 Square Yards, situated at Sri Krishna Nagar,Yousfguda,Hyderabad – TS, from Sri M.P.RAMA RASHA for a valied sale cpmsoderation Rs.4,65,00/- (Rupees four lacs sixty five thousand only) on dated 9th February, 2002 duly notarized,
we three had jointly constructed G+3 Floors huse by contributing equal amounts In the premises. My self and two brothers performed House warming ceremony I the year 2003, all the brothers are In joint and constructive possession since then.
Subsequently , my brother Z. Rammohan, fraudulently obtained P.O.No.11008879040 I his name without our notice and executed a gift deed in favour of his wife Z.Madhavi Latha he also obtained property tax Assessment in his favour. Subsequently Z.Madhavi latha applied for change of name in the property tax assessment and got it done on dt.19.08.2013.
Later, I filed a civile case IN THE COUR OF NTHE 2nd SENIOR CIVIO JUDGE : CITY CIVIL COURT,HYDERABAD Vide O S No. 594/2015 dt.09/07/2015 and injunction order was issued in the court vide I.A No.227 & 228 to Maintain status quo.
So your conditions in column: The Order is issued on the following conditions and any abjections raised in future on the title of property the mutation deemed to be cancelled without assigning further notice.
I am enclosing herewith relevant papers for your perusal.
Hence I request you to kingly probe in to the matter and cancel the P.O. issued earlier and arrange to issue fresh P.O. in favour of all the three brothers who are reallt in possession of the premises.
Kindly, done justice in this regard.

Z.LAXMIKANTH
8-3-231/A/212,
HYDERABAD
Mobile No.9542876999
Puthring Kadurla

Feb 16, 2017

Making kids do there urine and shit outside the house

Sir/Madam Surya Nagar colony, old alwal lo serious problem. Opposite my house there is a house with four kids. Their elders are making all the kids to do shit outside the house. Because of that surroundings lo there are lot of mosquitoes and disease. My mom is falling sick very frequently, and they are fighting with us. If we are telling them not to do so.
raja.keerthi47@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2017

For dust take over boy

Dear sir /madam

I am staying in Sri ram nagar , Sd point mazid back side land no 2 .One ghmc dust carrying van come every day morning in our street but that boy taking every month 1st collection 50 rs for a family .If don't have a money month starting I don't take dust ...And he taking very rudely .I have a small doubt you don't give a salary to them .They are collecting to us . Please take a action that boy and tell them how to take a woman's first if have any doubts go and ask staying familys

Yours sincerely
Citizen of city
Ivsanam

Feb 10, 2017

Illegal construction

Illegal construction violating all rules like no of floors ,no setbacks.in spite of repeated complaints since 2 years no one really took any action and the builder even is painting his 7 storey building.it's in road no 10 banjarahills basti.

Illegal construction

Indianhyderabadi

Feb 8, 2017

Road damaged

Hello there,
The road from Madinaguda to Miyapur cross roads is damaged in last rainy season. This is still the same now even after the winter season is gone where there were no rains to disrupt the filling activity or laying tar road on top of that damaged road. Not sure if the govt. has seen this or they are ignoring this even after noticing this. I wish the CM goes on this road and feels the pain we are going through.

Indian
Habeebaw

Feb 6, 2017

Illegal Setback possible damage to neighboring property

A House about to start constructing on plot number 16-9-754 , Badam Gali, Race course road , old malakpet , Hyderabad 500036, Telangana , have marked their columns for excavation almost touching neighbors . leaving almost no setbacks . The level difference between land of neighboring plot towards Ajanta colony is about 4 meters high from that of Badam Gali , making it a DANGEROUS situation as there is no retaining wall and if the footings are very near to the adjacent plot , the neighboring building may COLLAPSE.
This may cause damage to life and property of both parties.
Kindly intervene , stop the construction and implement the correct setbacks . This will be in benefit of all parties surrounding .

Best Regards
On Behalf of
Habeeb
Seema777

Feb 1, 2017

Dumping of waste

H.no. 11-5-114/1 venkateshwara colony Rd.no.15 saroornagar.

We are facing problem with the residents of svrs apt Narayanadri block
Gate 6. Quite OPP to our house as they
Are dumping waste including garden garbage and construction waste materials.
Kindly warn them and see that the waste is removed.
Ram Mohan

Irregular in garbage collection

I am a resident of East ANANDBAGH, backside of Raghavendra hotel.
I would like to bring to your notice that garbage. Pickers are collecting eyes money from households
Garbage pickers are not at all regular and most of the time they come thrice in a week and their behavior is very rude.
If this behavior continues I am sure people will start throwing the garbages outside or on the roads.
Kindly look in to this matter and if we should pay for garbage pickers pl make it as official and keep STD. Charges.
I hope their will be an action for this complaint
premgoud

Street Lights not Working

I am a resident of 4-5-723, Kutbiguda, Hyderabad - 500027 I would like to bring to your notice that , the street lights which are installed in our lane are not glowing since many days. Due to this we are finding difficult in the nights to move around. So requesting GHMC to take necessary action and forward the issue to the concerned department and change the lights which are not working. Pl do the needful as soon as possible. Thank you, Prem Goud, (NETVILLE INTERNET)
Ritesh Kumar Kapalavayi

Road Damage

Hi Sir,

Road damaged due to heavy rain fall in September 2016.Please repair road connecting allwyn cross road to Miyapur cross road.
Anusha miyapur

Jan 26, 2017

Garbage pickers in miyapur,mayuri nagar

Hello sir,

The garbage collecting people are demanding for more money to take a bag full of garbage though we are paying monthly.if we don't give money ,they are keeping the garbage here only.
On festivals we are giving them the money still they are behaving like so.kindly inform all these people to behave properly as a part of your instructions.
Anusha.
Sahithi96

Jan 26, 2017

Stray dogs in locality

I am a resident of west venkatapuram.there a lot of street dogs around in this area and probably in groups attacking and threatening people.This problem is at peaks especially in the early morning and late nights.I request you official's to take action against this problem.I hope it will be solved soon.
Inderkanth

Jan 23, 2017

Govt Road Occpied

Respected Sir

I am not disclosing my name because he is a rowdy sheter and Palwan, Sir One Laddu Palwan is Occupied the Government Road and constructing the building Sir that is public way lot of vehicles will move from that way.

Sir before constructing DCM will go now Auto will very difficult, Sir nobody is objecting because he a palwan and rowdy sheter.

Sir my humble request you that pl take the action and stop the construction that is public way please look in to this matter and give strict instruction to stop and take action

This is comes to Charminar Zone

Laddu Palwan is staying in Gollakidiki Road Just besides EX MP Anjan Kumar Yadav Residence

Beside Maisaiya Bagh

Opp: Musakadri Durga Road

Chandrikapuram
Opp: 20-1-142
Sir everybody know that Laddu Plawan he is famous Guy

One again request that to stop that construction
Yours Faithfully
Indian
v.v.vidyadhar

Jan 21, 2017

NO STREET LIGHTS

TO
The Dy Commissoner GHMC ,Circle IX HYDERABAD

Respcted Sir,
Chikkadpally Balaji Temple Lane is reeling under darkness without street lights since 2 months. I request your good office to look into the matter on priority so as to avoid thefts and other ontoward incidents.

v.vidyadhar
Kushal Desai

Jan 13, 2017

irresponsible behavior of garbage pickers

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am resident of Satya Nagar, New Maruthi nagar, Kothapet.

I would like to bring to your notice that the garbage pickers are collecting EXTRA money from households. They are collecting Rs.80/- from each house. On that we should also give extra money on festivals. There is no any standard charges declared.

Garbage pickers are NOT at all regular and most of the time they come twice in a week. RUDE BEHAVIOR.

Kindly look into this matter and if we should pay for garbage pickers please make it as official and keep standard charges. I hope there will be an action for this complaint.

Kushal Desai

krishna murthy, Plot No. 55, Bhavani nagar Old Alwal
bhagya sundari

Jan 10, 2017

manhole clearing

I am a resident of 5-6-68/1 dayarguda kukatpally sangeethnagar-500072 I would like to bring to your notice that , we are facing a major issue with the drainage cleaning infront of houses which is not being cleane since 2 months.Due to this water is logged and giving more smell and producing more musqutos, and overflow to the my neighbour's house which causes deceases. So requesting GHMC to take necessary action to maintain sanitation and to put intstruction to the concerned department and persons please do immediately. Thank you!
vamsiksk

Jan 9, 2017

Wastage of Water

Hi GHMC,

The water pipe near Mint Chefs building opposite to Pioneer World School in Kavuri Hills, Madhapur has been broken and water is getting wasted for last 1 week. I dont see any action happening from GHMC. Can you work on it immediately as gallons of water is already wasted and if immediate action is not taken the breakage will increase.
A V RAVI KUMAR

Jan 8, 2017

Road repair

Anand nagar road from more mega store has been dugup for electricity cable laying last year July or august 2016 has not been resurfaced leading to lot of traffic congestion in the narrow colony road. Please repair the road immediately.
ALIYA HYDER

Jan 8, 2017

Road

Am staying on the address mentioned above for last ten yrs no damber road, dust is very much cqusing health hazard pollution no bus or sharing auto facility. Politics leaders just show off only at the time of voting they made promises they do this and that, but after they won, they dont look at the concerns of poor people, because they goes in cars, doesnt matter them. Very selfish people. I would kindly request the Ghmc or govt to take immediate action. Please develop it for your citizen. For each and everything in india there is tax, then why they are least bother about people suffering?

hoping soon for development

Thanks and regards
Pin code 500040
moulaali
bernala

Jan 5, 2017

FILLING OF PITS ON ROAD

There are so many pit holes filled with mud in the Road leading from Chilka Nagar to Nacharam 'X' Roads. Because of this, there is lot of traffic jam during office hours.

Kindly, arrange to attend and resolve this problem immediately to help the passersby on this road.

MSR CHARI

FILLING OF PITS ON ROAD

Regards, MSR CHARI

nagar nigam gwalior - gjfhfy
    paytm - hjggffffff
    Online Customer care No_08000..60..50..69 Any...
    paytm - hgff