GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

Kushal Desai

Jan 13, 2017

irresponsible behavior of garbage pickers

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I am resident of Satya Nagar, New Maruthi nagar, Kothapet.

I would like to bring to your notice that the garbage pickers are collecting EXTRA money from households. They are collecting Rs.80/- from each house. On that we should also give extra money on festivals. There is no any standard charges declared.

Garbage pickers are NOT at all regular and most of the time they come twice in a week. RUDE BEHAVIOR.

If this behavior continues, I am sure people will start throwing the garbages outside or on the roads (instead of paying for them).

Kindly look into this matter and if we should pay for garbage pickers please make it as official and keep standard charges. I hope there will be an action for this complaint.

Kushal Desai

krishna murthy, Plot No. 55, Bhavani nagar Old Alwal
bhagya sundari

Jan 10, 2017

manhole clearing

I am a resident of 5-6-68/1 dayarguda kukatpally sangeethnagar-500072 I would like to bring to your notice that , we are facing a major issue with the drainage cleaning infront of houses which is not being cleane since 2 months.Due to this water is logged and giving more smell and producing more musqutos, and overflow to the my neighbour's house which causes deceases. So requesting GHMC to take necessary action to maintain sanitation and to put intstruction to the concerned department and persons please do immediately. Thank you!
vamsiksk

Jan 9, 2017

Wastage of Water

Hi GHMC,

The water pipe near Mint Chefs building opposite to Pioneer World School in Kavuri Hills, Madhapur has been broken and water is getting wasted for last 1 week. I dont see any action happening from GHMC. Can you work on it immediately as gallons of water is already wasted and if immediate action is not taken the breakage will increase.
A V RAVI KUMAR

Jan 8, 2017

Road repair

Anand nagar road from more mega store has been dugup for electricity cable laying last year July or august 2016 has not been resurfaced leading to lot of traffic congestion in the narrow colony road. Please repair the road immediately.
ALIYA HYDER

Jan 8, 2017

Road

Am staying on the address mentioned above for last ten yrs no damber road, dust is very much cqusing health hazard pollution no bus or sharing auto facility. Politics leaders just show off only at the time of voting they made promises they do this and that, but after they won, they dont look at the concerns of poor people, because they goes in cars, doesnt matter them. Very selfish people. I would kindly request the Ghmc or govt to take immediate action. Please develop it for your citizen. For each and everything in india there is tax, then why they are least bother about people suffering?

hoping soon for development

Thanks and regards
Pin code 500040
moulaali
bernala

Jan 5, 2017

FILLING OF PITS ON ROAD

There are so many pit holes filled with mud in the Road leading from Chilka Nagar to Nacharam 'X' Roads. Because of this, there is lot of traffic jam during office hours.

Kindly, arrange to attend and resolve this problem immediately to help the passersby on this road.

MSR CHARI

FILLING OF PITS ON ROAD

Regards, MSR CHARI
Irshad sayed

Manhole repair

Sir hamare ghar k bor me dernij ka panic mix horaha hai isse sab gharwalo ki tabiyat kharab horahi hai chhote bachhe bemar horaha hai sir agar manhole me pipeline dalwadenge to ye problem khatam hojayegi plz plz plz sir thik kardijiye add# 17-3-585 Chunne ki bhatti yakutpura Hyderabad 500023
Irshad sayed

Manhole repair

zakera begum

street light

Hey sir,
I stay at 19-5-17/a/5 shareef nagar colony, kishanbagh road,Bahadurpura, Hyderabad 500064. Ctc-9700837664.
Sir, in my area there is no street light whole colony. In night because of street lights are not working accidents arised. This is the second time I am sending complain. Please do better for your citizen. Send any responsible officer to this area for betterment of common person.
Srinivas rao dasu

Dec 30, 2016

Sweeping

It's been 6am people are waiting on roads.. Tiffen hotels are open… sweeper gang started sweeping.. Un bearable dust caused people run out of the streat… but where to go?
We may miss our pickup vehicles and the dust causing health hazards…
When I asked supervisor about this. He said this is ghmc decided time to sweep..
Pl take action we are facing problem by this
Thanking you…
Srinivas rao dasu
moinrazvi

Dec 29, 2016

Garbage Collection Irregularity

Hi Sir or Madam,

This is to bring to your notice against the rude attitude and improper garbage collection of our home and near by all homes.
My address is 12-2-790/A/20, Dilshad Nagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.

We are also paying 100 rupees. Garabage collector is so rude, not sure why such guys are hired.
Requesting to take action ASAP.

Swach Bharath cannot be successful without your support.

Shaik
vamshi5667

Dec 27, 2016

Request for a speed breaker

Dear respected sir or madam,

I am a resident of shaikpet, seethanagar, golconda, recently a new road work from shaikpet nala to seven tombs has been done, it is good to see, but there is a problem in the junction of the hanuman temple circle (shaikpet village entrance) as the vehicles move in a heavy speed (accident prone area) as it is a junction of meeting 3 roads, so i request you to please save the lifes of the people of the village from accidents by laying speed breakers or arranging signal lights in the respected junction. It has become a very dangerous to enter into the temple (Seetha Ramanjaneya temple) as it is situated at the junction.

Please sir do the needful and save the lifes of the people.

thanks and Regards,

Kolla Santosh Kumar
arsp04

Dec 25, 2016

Garbage Collection Irregularity

Hi Sir or Madam,
This is to bring to your notice against the rude attitude and improper garbage collection of our home.
My address is 5-3-70/1 Bhavani clny Rajendra Nagar HYDERABAD and contact no is 9700340456.

Swach Bharath cannot be successful without your support.

Prakash
Vamsheedhar

Dec 22, 2016

No progress on my LRS Request

Hi Commissioner,

I have applied LRS request for my plot on 15th Dec 2015, and as of now I don't see any progress on it. They made my application status as "Shortfall intimated" but actually all documents are submitted and it can be visible. I went three times to ACP about the progress, and he keep saying I will come to your plot and verify, but its not happening, at 4th time when I meet him he saying If you keep come to me I will not progress your document. When I checked about to change the status "Shortfall intimated", he saying its software issue.

I need guidance what I have to do to progress on my LRS.

I am ready to pay all the total penalization charges for my LRS Application, but not sure how long they keep open this.

My LRS Application No - 3000005572

h.no.15-6-135,
kolsawadi,
Begumbazar,
Hyderabad.

The above mentioned residence is G+2 Storey building with commercial space for kirana store with in 175 sq yards. Zero setbacks are allocated for building. The building was constructed 75 years ago with out slabs and sufficient columns.
I think serviceability of structure is doubtful and recommend for demolition of the building with an immediate effect.
I am worried about the 20 people life living as tenants in the house.
I am not providing my details, due to some personal issues.

Yours responsible citizen.
mogili ravindar

Dec 14, 2016

Drinage problum

Drinage
Lb nagar, h.no 3-3-307 near masid galli

Drinage full from past 15 days no one responding from municipality and getting lot smell, Childrens are staying here.
Kindly clear this problem..
Meg12

Dec 14, 2016

pot holes need road repair Kondapur near Gowtham Grammer school

Category: Engineering - In Kondapur pot holes need road repair near Gowtham Grammer school opp Toyota show room Siddique kabbab lane and the next 4 lanes are full of pot holes we are not able to drive in by any of there roads.

please help us in closing these pot holes and in the Road Repairs
narayan gopi singh

Dec 13, 2016

strom water drain overflowing

sir strom water drain is over flowing since last 6 months which comes under mangalhat corporation division
graste29

Dec 7, 2016

Irregular trash collection

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are finding it very difficult with the trash collecting people at habsiguda street no.8. The are coming alternate days and at times one in two days, Due to which trash is getting pilled up in our Apartments.When spoken to them they are very rude and rash and say that no complaint can actually do anything to the.

Few years back they used to be very regular but the guy who comes to collect the trash used to seldom come drunk so on a mutual consent we decided that the watchman would collect all the trash and keep it at a place and they would collect it as a result they would share the amount.It went fine for few years ,now suddenly they are misbehaving and creating real trouble.

Sapthagiri towers, Street no.8, Habsiguda.

Kindly help in addressing this problem.
saiteja.v

Dec 3, 2016

Illegal construction in Attapur

Respected Madam/Sir,
I'm a resident of Somireddy Nagar colony, Attapur, near Pillar 119. I've noticed a builder constructing illegally without any setbacks nor rules in this locality. Though there is no permission, he is constructing upto 4 floors, with no setbacks at all. I would kindly request you to look into this matter and do the needful. As this is not a legal construction, I doubt how can he even dare to do such blunder without the notice of permitting authorities? Doesn't GHMC know about this?
Yours Faithfully,
Sai

Illegal construction in Attapur

rsitp

Nov 29, 2016

Garbage not lifting regularly

Respected Sir/Madam

I am resident of India,Tolichowki, Jamaligunta colony (Circle 7B), Here the garbage lifting person (Mr.J.Prakash Mobile:960 344 2190, Auto Tipper Vehicle) is not lifting the garbage in proper and not collecting garbage daily from the door step. He is charging amount monthly 100/-INR from each flat/residents,

when we ask him he says (complaint where you want)...Awaiting for earliest action and prompt positive reply...

Thanks & Best Regards

Garbage not lifting regularly

Krishna.ch

Nov 25, 2016

Drinage

Chandanagar, Plot No-23, Arjunreddy nagar colony, suraksha enaenclave

Drinage leaking from past 15 days no one responding from municipality and getting lot smell, Childrens are staying here.
Kindly clear this problem..

Nov 24, 2016

The Dy Commissioner, GHMC , Circle –14, Hyderabad. Dear sir,

street no-8 sumitra nagar, kukatpally, hyderabad. they have left half constructed drinage systems from past 15 days we facing the problem. contractor left work in the middle and not even they revomed the dug soil.

EPF - UAN URL's are not working
    both old & new URL's are not working. Exactly, 4...
    CBSE - Change the Rule of Compartment
    Dear Sir/mam, I am Student Of class 12 cbse . I Was In...
    India Post - non delivery of registered parcel
    i have ordered shoes from website of aliexpress on 15th...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    IGNOU - not able to find enrollment number
    my control number is 171E8580 for PhD JMC iam not able to...
    Metis marketing private limited - Wrong Commitment by Metis Marketing Service Delhi
    I have recently purchased Policy from Exide life insurance...
    ifb elena aqua sx 6kg 1000rpm - prices differ at differnt dealer's in same city
    I purchased Elena aqua fully automatic washing machine ...