GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

Archu Archana

Apr 26, 2017

Garbage lifting

We are facing the problem of garbage lifting in our area.
One person is appointed to our area for garbage lifting but he will not come to our Lane regularly not even alternate days also by that garbage in our homes we are getting health problems he will come to beside our Lane but ne will not come to our Lane plzzzz sir take an immediate action.
sivarampv

Apr 26, 2017

Bad Road Conditions

Respected sir.

This is to bring to your notice that both sides of the road were digged at S R Nagar Lane No 16 Hyderabad 500038 for some repairs. This has happened 15 days before.From past 15 days people are facing problems due to the condition of the road.They are not able to walk properly.Children are falling down.So,kindly take our problem into the notice as early as possible
dmohanr

Apr 17, 2017

Illegal construction for Indipendent house to renovation for Old age home

In Vaishali Nagar Plot no 59 & 60 (Opposite side Lakshmi Nivasam) one indipendent house is there for renovation for Old age Home,this colony is residential area not a commercial place, and we disturbing the lac of....
Please look in to this matter and take serious action.

Illegal construction for Indipendent house to  renovation for Old age home Illegal construction for Indipendent house to  renovation for Old age home

vivek narasimham

Apr 13, 2017

unauthorised speed braker before house

dear sir,
i stay in prashasan nagar road no 21A plot no 198 , my two sons study in Jubilee hills public school, they go by bicycles and they have to go via road no 72. in road no 72 the owner of plot no 96 has illegally constructed a speed braker before his house . due to the speedbraker which is constructed very badly, the cycle shock absorbers are damaged, the same is the problem with our cars too. we travel every day through the same road and the cars are badly hit.... i request you to kindly instruct the owner to remove the unauthorised speed braker before his house at the earliest
thanking you
vivek narasimham , plot no 198, road no 21A, prashasan nagar, hyderabad
muthyalu

Apr 2, 2017

road ploughing

Respected sir.Good Evening.I am Muthyalu resident of Kummar Basthi,Kukatpally,Recently kummar basthi road was digged for drainage pipeline.They didnt restore the mud .This has happened 15 days before.From 15 days people are facing problems due to the condition of the road.They are not able to walk properly.Children are falling down.So,kindly take our problem into the notice as early as possible.
mannemsai

Mar 24, 2017

Charges at SRL colony kothapet

Trash charges are high at SRL colony . ghmc should take necessary steps to stop it .plz take it as serous
mannemsai

Mar 24, 2017

Trash collectors

Trash collectors at this area are charging more than the amount decided by ghmc.the charges are different from house to house as per their status.they are charging RS.70 to rs.300 for each house . they are also putting limit to the trash .charging extra amount for trash which exceeds the limit which is fixed by them individually. This creating embarassment to the residents of this colony. Ghmc must take necessary corrections towards the trash takers.if not it may become a scam too
Srinivas anand. 12

Mar 23, 2017

Roads in MANIKINDA

It's been a regular thing in manikonda that people fmdig roads for fixing pipelines and wires post that they do not cover up the roads or patch them up.

People are suffering due to this and riding vehicles on these roads has become impossible.

I request you to please look into the issue and hope to get a quick response

From a regular sufferer
Diganshi

Mar 23, 2017

Waste Disposal

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is Nanditha.A and Diganshi Agarwal,students from oakridge international school(newton campus). We would like to bring to your kind notice about the disposal of waste in hyderabad.There are many gated communities in kukatpally(KPHB colony) like Lodha Bellezza and many other ventures. Nowadays, almost all the communities are using the strategy given by GHMC, of having 2 different dustbins. But, the litter which was thrown before is lying on the roadsides.

Once in awhile a person, not sure if he/she is from GHMC, comes and burns the waste which is nothing but incineration disposal of domestic waste. The smoke is reaching the community and also causing suffocation to the people passing by. This is not right. When the GHMC has provided proper guidelines for the citizens of hyderabad to dispose their dry waste and wet waste, then why isn't it being applied while disposing it. Maybe, the waste lying there is the waste that was thrown a few months or years ago, but it is your responsibility to dispose that as well. To make matters more worse, the waste is being burnt and I don't know if you have noticed this before.

The GHMC is obliged to look into such matters. If the waste is disposed like this, many toxic gases are produced which causes diseases like asthama and nausea. It also causes pollution which ultimately leads to global warming which is now a global issue. We request you please pay more attention to the disposal of waste in this area and I also request you to make sure no one burns the waste and clean up the litter.

In anticipation for a prompt reply and action to be taken.

Nanditha.A and Diganshi Agarwal
Chandrakanth Jhaliwar

Mar 22, 2017

A samosa shop throwing dirty water on road

Shop namely
House No.7-2-333
maha kuldevi Rajasthan
Khara, jalebi and samosa

Sir, this shop is throwing its waste water on the road
Please take action so that the shop keepekeeper stops this.
chandu.minumula

Mar 15, 2017

Manhole cleaning

I am a resident of 4-53-11/7 at Maqdumnagar, Jagatgirigutta, Hyderabad -37. I would like to bring to your notice that , we are facing a major issue with the drainage cleaning in front of houses which is not being cleaned since 1 month.Due to this water is logged and giving more smell and producing more mosquitoes, and overflowing outside, which causes deceases. We have called GHMC supervisor many times, but it was useless and no action was taken.

So requesting GHMC to take necessary action to maintain sanitation and to put intstruction to the concerned department and persons please do immediately.
AmjedKhan

Mar 13, 2017

Garbage not lifting last 2 week

For last 2 week garbage not lifting also not cleaning road.when I try complain number 155304 just put on hold for long time after call was drop. Pls taken action as soon as possible. 23-1-330 Bibi bazar x road charminar Hyderabad...
gkvijayendra

Mar 13, 2017

Installation of CCTV cameras during important festivals/ occassions.

At the outset i would like to bring to your notice a public nuisance that happened on way to Tarnaka via Seethaphalmandi (Lane adjacent to Railway degree College) yesterday 12-03-2017 at 8:30pm. A group of drunkards were stopping passing vehicles and were demanding money, one among them even threatened to break the wind shield of the car we were traveling while returning from our relatives place. This drunkard was holding a log and blocked our way by standing in front of the car and was not letting us move further. There was not a single sight of street light nor a police patrol van in spite of well known fact that during holi this place or abandoned places in twin cities is very vulnerable to the nuisance created by the rowdy sheeters.

Our Dear CM should realize atleast now that having witnessed so many casualties that happen on daily basis just by consumption and availability of liquor does not support him in the long term to save his government. If he is really serious about a developed city, a golden city or a model city, true leadership means safety, security and proper restoration of law and order maintenance in the city. Take the case of Bihar where a state which is known for such backwardness has totally banned liquor and making impressive strides in contributing towards a developed nation. Shame on the current government policies where the state is still hanging on to its age old custom of distributing licenses to open a wine shop in every nook and corner of the Telangana State. If this strategy still continues the general public will no longer tolerate the indifference and the present TRS will face the same brunt that the Congress is going through within no time.
ranjeeth kumar

Mar 10, 2017

PROVIDING OF STREET LIGHT

HELLO SIR
PROVIDING OF STREET LIGHT POLES WITH COMPLETE FITTING - 150 W M V /SV FITTING - 2O NOS OF POLES WITH FITTING
THIS IS TO BRING TO YOU KIND NOTICE THAT THERE IS A REQUIREMENT OF PROVIDING STREET LIGHT IN FOLLOWING AREA 13-3-769 TO 13-3-801 SO I GIVEN REQUEST TO CENTRAL ZONAL COMMISSIONER AND EXECUTIVE ENGINEERING BEFORE ONE YEAR ON THE NOTEPAD OF HONOURABLE M L A AND CORPORATOR AND CALLING TO ASSISTANT ENGINEERING FROM 5 MONTHS THERE ARE TELLING I WILL DO WORK IN 15 DAYS TILL THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED

JIYAGUDA
PIN CODE 500006
Surender ch

Mar 8, 2017

Disturbing in unparliamentary language and damaging our building with cement,soil

GHMC

Sir am surender Ch of Hyderabad,Vanasthalipuram,near red water tank HBO:B-449, be side my home a new building was constructed . MAHMOOD B-403 is a owner of building me and our lane members are phasing a problem he constructed his gate at back side but his house is phased at road side he just argues and talk voulger by this we are not able to live with this type of person beside... Please take a action on this

Ch surender
Cell 8686808643 please take an action

Surender ch

Mar 6, 2017

Damage of roads and our building

GHMC

Sir am surender Ch of vanasthalipuram,near red water tank HBO:B-449, be side my home a new building was constructed . MAHMOOD B-403 is a owner of building me and our lane members are phasing a problem he constructed his gate at back side but his house is phased at road side he just argues and talk voulger by this we are not able to live with this type of person beside... Please take a action on this

Ch surender
Cell 9848391143 please take an action

Vinnu132

Feb 24, 2017

Garbage

Ghmc dumpyard cleaners
Garbage pickers are NOT at all regular, Yesterday I went to garbage bins with western bags to put in bins the ghmc person not accepting with RUDE BEHAVIOR not to do take into home again with you into home till the person comes and collect it may be 10 days also.

If this behavior continues, I am sure people will start throwing the garbages outside or on the roads (instead of paying for them).

Kindly look into this matter and if we should pay for garbage pickers please make it as official. I hope there will be an action for this complaint. Block 15B, pappi reddy nagar, jagadgiri gutta.
Vinnu132

Feb 24, 2017

Garbage lifting

Who are taking garbage persons asking extra money every monthly. If we are given the amount but they are not coming to regularly, we are facing garbage lifting problem near by don't have bins also here. Kindly resolve this problem, the garbage lifting persons doing very to much few day.
Sevenhillsk7

Feb 21, 2017

Ghmc dumpyard cleaners

Garbage pickers are NOT at all regular and most of the time they come twice in a week. Yesterday I went to garbage bins with western bags to put in bins the ghmc person not accepting with RUDE BEHAVIOR not to do take into home again with you into home till the person comes and collect it may be 10 days also.

Kindly look into this matter and if we should pay for garbage pickers please make it as official. I hope there will be an action for this complaint. 9th phase KPHBcolony , near TDP office.
z laxmikanth

Feb 20, 2017

Wrrongly given P.O.No.1100879040

DATE 20.02.2017
HYDERABD

Circle-10A
Khairatabad
HYDERABAD. Remainder No. 4

Sub: Cancellation of P.O.No.1100879040 dt.30.06.2012 issued in favour of Z.RAM MOHAN H.No.8-3-231/A/212,

I Z.Laxmikanth, Resident of H.No.8-3-231/A/212, Sri Krishna Nagar, Yousfguda, Hyderabad. I would like to sate as under.

I along with my two brothers namely Z.BHASKAR, and Z.RAMMOHAN jointly purchased a house property bearing Municipal Number 8-3-231/A/212, admeasuring 64 Square Yards, situated at Sri Krishna Nagar,Yousfguda,Hyderabad – TS, from Sri M.P.RAMA RASHA for a valied sale cpmsoderation Rs.4,65,00/- (Rupees four lacs sixty five thousand only) on dated 9th February, 2002 duly notarized,
we three had jointly constructed G+3 Floors huse by contributing equal amounts In the premises. My self and two brothers performed House warming ceremony I the year 2003, all the brothers are In joint and constructive possession since then.
Subsequently , my brother Z. Rammohan, fraudulently obtained P.O.No.11008879040 I his name without our notice and executed a gift deed in favour of his wife Z.Madhavi Latha he also obtained property tax Assessment in his favour. Subsequently Z.Madhavi latha applied for change of name in the property tax assessment and got it done on dt.19.08.2013.
Later, I filed a civile case IN THE COUR OF NTHE 2nd SENIOR CIVIO JUDGE : CITY CIVIL COURT,HYDERABAD Vide O S No. 594/2015 dt.09/07/2015 and injunction order was issued in the court vide I.A No.227 & 228 to Maintain status quo.
So your conditions in column: The Order is issued on the following conditions and any abjections raised in future on the title of property the mutation deemed to be cancelled without assigning further notice.
I am enclosing herewith relevant papers for your perusal.
Hence I request you to kingly probe in to the matter and cancel the P.O. issued earlier and arrange to issue fresh P.O. in favour of all the three brothers who are reallt in possession of the premises.
Kindly, done justice in this regard.

Z.LAXMIKANTH
8-3-231/A/212,
HYDERABAD
Mobile No.9542876999
Puthring Kadurla

Feb 16, 2017

Making kids do there urine and shit outside the house

Sir/Madam Surya Nagar colony, old alwal lo serious problem. Opposite my house there is a house with four kids. Their elders are making all the kids to do shit outside the house. Because of that surroundings lo there are lot of mosquitoes and disease. My mom is falling sick very frequently, and they are fighting with us. If we are telling them not to do so.
raja.keerthi47@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2017

For dust take over boy

Dear sir /madam

I am staying in Sri ram nagar , Sd point mazid back side land no 2 .One ghmc dust carrying van come every day morning in our street but that boy taking every month 1st collection 50 rs for a family .If don't have a money month starting I don't take dust ...And he taking very rudely .I have a small doubt you don't give a salary to them .They are collecting to us . Please take a action that boy and tell them how to take a woman's first if have any doubts go and ask staying familys

Yours sincerely
Citizen of city
Ivsanam

Feb 10, 2017

Illegal construction

Illegal construction violating all rules like no of floors ,no setbacks.in spite of repeated complaints since 2 years no one really took any action and the builder even is painting his 7 storey building.it's in road no 10 banjarahills basti.

Illegal construction

Indianhyderabadi

Feb 8, 2017

Road damaged

Hello there,
The road from Madinaguda to Miyapur cross roads is damaged in last rainy season. This is still the same now even after the winter season is gone where there were no rains to disrupt the filling activity or laying tar road on top of that damaged road. Not sure if the govt. has seen this or they are ignoring this even after noticing this. I wish the CM goes on this road and feels the pain we are going through.

Indian
Habeebaw

Feb 6, 2017

Illegal Setback possible damage to neighboring property

A House about to start constructing on plot number 16-9-754 , Badam Gali, Race course road , old malakpet , Hyderabad 500036, Telangana , have marked their columns for excavation almost touching neighbors . leaving almost no setbacks . The level difference between land of neighboring plot towards Ajanta colony is about 4 meters high from that of Badam Gali , making it a DANGEROUS situation as there is no retaining wall and if the footings are very near to the adjacent plot , the neighboring building may COLLAPSE.
This may cause damage to life and property of both parties.
Kindly intervene , stop the construction and implement the correct setbacks . This will be in benefit of all parties surrounding .

Best Regards