GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

109seshu

Jul 22, 2014

Dog Menace in Nizampet -Mayuri Nagar area

There are many stray dogs in Nizampet Village to Mayuri Nagar ( Engineering College )
srinivas jalpaan

Jul 22, 2014

street lights not working

No 8-229/7.Opp.Shama Apartments,P.G.Road,Secunderabad.

Street Lights Not working . please do the need full.
thanking you sir.

BPS/1986/C3/EZ/2008 regularisation

sub:-BPS REGULARISATION reg
Ref:- BPS/1986/C3/EZ/2008
APPLICATION NO BPS/1986/C3/EZ/2008
Y. CHANDRASEKHAR RAO H NO 15-4/1 FLAT NO 102, NUTANLAXMI NILAYAM, P&T COLONY, DILSUKHNAGAR, HYD-60.

I HAVE SUBMITED ON 29-4-08. 1ST APPLICATION ALONG WITH ALL DOCUMENTS & 6000/- DD NO 112998 SBH DATED 29-4-08 SAROORNAGAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INTIMATION FOR 2ND INSTALLMENT EVEN THOUGH I PAID 2ND INSTLLAMENT RS 6000/- DD NO 118439 DT 12-9-09 SBH SAROORNAGAR SUBMITED ON 12-9-09 YOUR OFFICE PAGE NO 232, SR NO 45 DT 12-9-09
> SO FOR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE. IN ABOVE APARTMENT ALL OTHER OWNERS RECEIVED CLEARANCE LETTER.
> I HAVE VISITED LB NAGAR OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES & I MET SRI. RAVI & IHAVE GIVEN XEROX COPY BUT SO FOR NO ACTION ALSO I MET DEPUTY COMMISSIONER LB NAGAR & SUBMITED XEROX COPIES.also I have verified that my above two DDs (12000/-) at LB nagar office REMITTED TO GHMC.
> AFTER ENQUIRING IN GHMC LBNAGAR OFFICE THEY SAID MY APPLICATION IS IN LEFT WING.
> I have given two reprasentations reg above subject AT COMMISSIONER OFFICE & DY COMMISSIONER OFFICE LB NAGAR.but no reply.
> on 26-11-2012 I have given RTI representation at LB nagar municipal office along with 10/- postal order.
> on 27-11-2012 received SMS TO MY MOBILE 9490283535 GHMC-CSC NO:80733/27/11/2012-OFFICER NAME:C3.TPS.SANTOSH VENU-MOBILE NO:,GHMC
> I HAVE CONTACTED SRI UPENDER 9701362855 OVER PHONE ALSO I MET SRI SIDDIQI 9849743611.
> MY GRIVANCE NO 2013-01-C013717 WAS CLOSED WITH OUT SENDING ANY LETTER TO ME.
> SRI SIDDIQI VISITED MY HOUSE TWISE & TOLD SOME DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO ISSUE CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE.
> I have already submited all the relavent documents & after verification only given the acknowledgement to me by LB nagar office.
> Why should i should submit again documents
> I HAVE CONTACTED HIM OVER 9849743611 & REQUESTED A LETTER FROM GHMC WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED.so for i have not received any letter from any office.
> I have given several maila to the above email addresses but no response.
> PL ISSUE ME CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
> CHANDRASEKHARRAO Y.
> 040-24161515
> 9490283535
Sa redid

Jul 10, 2014

Encroaching the road,not at all fallowing the permission

It very reduciess that plot owner 6-3-596/102 is constructing 5 floors deviating all rules by encroaching the public road also
Please visit the spot and stop the illigal constion
Yours
Khiratabad div
Sa redid

Jul 10, 2014

Encroaching road

Illigal consruction in plot no 6-3-596/102,naveennagar ,hyderabad.500004 by encroaching road
Yours
Sampathreddy6-3-596/100
Naveennagar
Hyderabad
Ramsingh1947

Jul 8, 2014

The Chief Engineer
GHMCH, Hyderabad.

Illegal extension of the boundary walls on public roads and 300 yards Government dead end land.

Illegal extension of ground floor flats happening in Ward#2 and Circle#6 at H.No-2-2-1105/A/5/1 and H.No-2-2-1105/A/5/2, New Indra Nagar, Tilak Nagar,HYDERABAD-500044.(Land Marks:- Near Sri vidhya Secondary school.

Currently ground Rooms are extending their rooms up to the boundary wall and then encroaching upon the road/parking space with verandahs /gardens. Also illegal car Parking and Water sumps are also being constructed. It’s the only road in that area.

G. Venu Gopal and K. Ganesh encroached upon and occupied the above plot of land and started Construction activity on the 26th January, 2013 we protested, In spite of our abjection they are carrying out construction. These person do not have Valid documents, GHMC permission or any Document Claiming owner ship rights. Therefore in the interest of public welfare we request you to take immediate action against all those persons who are involved in this type of illegal activities. Further we wish to state they threatened the residents of dire consequence if we report their illegal activities to the Government.

We request for immediate action in the interest of public welfare.

KINDLY TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION AS THERE IS HARDLY ANY SPACE LEFT FOR THE PUBLIC TO MOVE.

Dr. M. Satyanarayana
Colony president
Hyderabad
crlakshmi19

Jul 8, 2014

Children playing on roads causing injuries to pedestrians

We stay at Anand Nagar Colony, Khairatabad. There are lot of children and even adults who play cricket and football on the road. This is causing injuries to the pedestrians. They also broke windows of cars passing by / parked and even of the houses in the locality. Atleast children listen but the teenagers don't even bother. We are getting very scared to walk on the roads - people along with infants, toddlers and elderly ones are taking another route because of this.

Your help is sought to resolve this issue please.

Lakshmi
Srinivasa Nilayam
Anand Nagar Colony, Khairatabad
Rakesh733

Jul 2, 2014

Flat nor money not handed over yet

Flat book at Gharonda Builders and Developers ram koti hyderabad in 2011 but till date no construction is going on and there is also no money back from builder when asked to return the money.

Can you please suggest we are very poor and in depts.

Please help
Ateeq9914

Jun 26, 2014

Illegal construction

In Aditya nagar, next to park (plot no:134) is constructing illegal construction. G+6 and no GHMC official is visiting the place. He is causing so much trouble to commuters. He dumps Sand, Construction materiel without any care. I have tried complaining about this to several places looks like He is taking care of all officials.....

Request you to kindly take necessary action...

Citizen of India
hamee

Jun 15, 2014

drinking water problem

The Municipal commissioner,
serilingampally,
hyderabad.

I am resident of papi reddy colony,near chanda nagar railway station,serilingampally.We are facing sever drinking water problem since from one month.The person who is responsible for leaving water for every lane is addicted for taking bribes.He is leaving water to those who are giving money to him. He is just leaving for 15 minutes as a formality as a result we are not able to get water.

So, please I request you to take severe action against the person and help us getting water.

jagadeep

Jun 5, 2014

Drainage water is leaking

Dear
Responsible Governor,

We are from H.NO:17-1-391/2/24B,VishnuNagar colony, Beside New Padhmavathi women’s college, Saidabad, 500059. We suffering from drainage leaking, we are raising complaint from April/2014 onwards and no one will come and address and they just send us SMS saying your complaint is addressed. For your Reference here is one token number which I have 4777, on this number if you can search with CAN number you will get in detail how many times we raised the complaint. It is very bad situation and creating mosquitoes in our street and that drainage water is mixing up with our Tank Water and Entire Water is getting wasted.
So, I kindly please and request you to take serious action and fix the problem. Complaint is given already but no response from government. Now, I want to address it to you direct hoping quick response.

Thank you for your time.
Jagadeep
9052031413
Token Num: 4777
mohammed.liyaqatulla

Jun 4, 2014

garbage not clean everyday

I would like to give notice to GHMC that from past week month the garbage is not lift or clean everyday. The dust bin are just placed at the entrance of the owaise park. Every day hundred of children come to play in park.This would affect pupil's health. It is a residential area and this kind of anti social activity may cause health hazards to the residents. I request to you to take furthure action to resolve this issue.

My address is as follows
10-3-653/18, MIGH 71/B
Vijaynagar colony,Asifnagar hyderabad.
pin code:500057
cell no.9951114146
mohammed.liyaqatulla

Jun 4, 2014

garbage being dump in front of home

Garbage being dump in front of house
Hi,We want to bring to the notice of GHMC that for past week some nonsense elements are throwing garbage in front of our house which also happens to be PARK. They throw the garbage in the morning and vanish. More than hundred adult and children comes to park everyday. This would affect pupil's health. It is a residential area and this kind of anti social activity may cause health hazards to the residents. How do we stop this dumping of the garbage.

My address is as follows

May 27, 2014

Bad Roads In Our Street

Dear,
Responsible governer

In Our Street Road No:7, Film Nagar, Jubliee Hills, Hyderabad , near Fire station Please check out the roads. Film Nagar has Developed this road was not at all Good And Always Leaking water and drainage water. Due to bad roads, Many People suffering lot. So, Have a patience to change the roads and no vehicles are having a good road. Take an Action sir....Please..Lets keep the city clean and good. so take an action and try to solve this problem. Just come and check it out and You may Know the solution to how to solve it.
Hemanth Kasa

May 27, 2014

Drainage Problem

Dear
Responsible Governer,

We are from B-15, Road no:7,Film Nagar, Jubliee Hills, Hyderabad
Suffering from drainage leaking, it causing Bad smell, and creating mosquitos in our street and those drinage water is mixing up with our Tank Water and Entire Water is getting wasted. So, I request Responsible Governer To take serious action and fix the problem. Complaint is given already but no responce from government.Now , I want an action from government and Try to fix the problem.
venkateshps

May 25, 2014

street dogs problem

My family member was bitten by the street dogs. Also these wild dogs have become a threat to all the locality members especially old age people, kids, beggars etc. Please catch them away.

Venkatesh
kiranbabu.ambidi

May 11, 2014

Drainage overflow

I am Kiran Babu a resident of Taranagar,Seri Lingampally,Hyderabad.
We have a serious drainage problem in our street. Drainage water is leaking
from the house that is flowing into the street and spreading bad smell all around.
We has small children in the street, we fear that they may fall ill because of this.
Also this is not the first time this is happening.
Request you to take necessary action on the same.

k.B

May 3, 2014

drain overflow

I am Kushal staying in plot 19 lb colony trimulgherry . the drain has been soiled . and after the second complain also no 1has shown up. It's the problem with ghmc or the government . Please help solve the problem as it it better for the society.
nayeemshad

Apr 24, 2014

Garbage being dump in front of house

Hi,We want to bring to the notice of GHMC that for past week some nonsense elements are throwing garbage in front of our house which also happens to be a school (Sunrise School, Murad Nagar, Mehdipatnam). They throw the garbage in the late night and vanish. More than three hundred students study in the school. This would affect pupil's health. It is a residential area and this kind of anti social activity may cause health hazards to the residents. How do we stop this night dumping of the garbage? Can the offenders be penalized? How do we complain and is there a helpline number?

Residents of the lane
H NO 12-2-326
MURAD NAGAR NEAR SUNRISE SCHOOL
MEHDIPATNAM
HYDERABAD 500028
deepu7475

Apr 24, 2014

mosquitoes

Hi, I am a resident of father balaiah nagar in old alwal... There are a lot of mosquitoes after 5PM .... Which is making like horrible outside the house.. I have 6 children in my house and none of them can play outside because of this issue... Please look into this.... Please .... Please.... There are lots and lots and lots of people suffering here and don't know to whom or where to complain
jayachandran nambiar

Apr 16, 2014

GHMC IDENTITY CARD

am a senior citizen and ihave been issued an IDENTITY CARD ( card no.SC200813354) by GREATR HYDERABAD MUNCIPAL CORPORATION and it has been mentioned that it is a FREE PASS FOR GHMC Services. BUT I regret to inform you that i am not allowed to utilize your free services. When ever i go to city i use to park my vehicle where GHMC parking bard is displyed, they collect the parking Fee from me inspite of producing my identity card. Once when i whent to NTR park they also refused to accept my identity card. Now iam in a confusion for what purpose your good office issued me an identiy card?. kindly take necessary action and inform me accordingly
jayachandran nambiar

Apr 16, 2014

STRY DOG MENANCE

Iam a resident & senior citizen of kalyanapuri colony, uppal hyderabad there are about 3 to 4 stray dogs in my street no. 7 barking,& houling during nights and because of this we ,including my wife(senior citizen) are not able to sleep properly which creates health problems to us. so we request your good office to take immediate action so as to enable us to sleep peacefully.My address: E.V. JAYACHANDRAN, ABHILASH, KALYANAPURI COLONY, STREET NO. 7, UPPAL 500039
MOBILE: 9849882943
pavani.k

Apr 15, 2014

traffic in residential area

Dear sir/madam,
Iam a resident of tata chary colony,shamlal buildings, begumpet, Hyderabad. Due to the road connecting fathenagar to shamlal buildings, there is very heavy traffic flow in our lane and it is causing a major problem for the residents.there are many children playing outside and the regular traffic is creating a havoc. Kindly request you to set up speed brakers to stop the traffic.

Pavani.k

H.no.1-11-110/34,
Tatachary colony, shamlal buildings, begumpet,hyd.
raki_s

Apr 11, 2014

ELECTRONICS REPAIRS SHOP RUNNING WITHOUT LICENSE

KIRAN ELECTRONICS SHOP SITUATED AT KAKATIYA NAGAR OPP VAYUPURI BUS STOP IS RUNNING WITHOUT TRADE LICENSE AND I THINK SOME ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ARE GOING INSIDE THE SHOP AS BOYS ARE ALWAYS GROUPED THERE AND THE SHOP OWNER ALSO NOT ATTENDING TO CUSTOMERS, IT IS ONLY OPENED TO RUN ILLEGAL ACTIVITES, KINDLY PLEASE CHECK.
syed mutahir

Apr 11, 2014

Paramount Hills Roads are very dangerous and very rough

The Drainage and the roads of Paramount hills, Jubilee hills Hyderabad .
We dont know that This Paramount hills is in Tolichowki area or otherwise in Jubilee hills area. All the Problems are on peak In Paramount. Paramount is no more Paramount Hills now but it became Problem Mount Hills
Who so ever is responsible please note it and eradicate the evil
Please note it
Syed Mutahir Mohiuddin
8-1-398/pm/371
Paramount hills
Tolichowki Hydrebad.

Idea - RE: Unwanted incoming calls
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that details of...
    AICTE - GATE Stipend not received
    Hello sir, I am pursuing M.E (CAD/CAM) in Zeal Education...
    IRCTC - Citibank Payment gateway option is not available
    Hello Sir, There is no option to pay using citibank net...
    BMTC Bus - pass particular
    I have a pass wherein the particulars are so messed up...
    UGC-NET - Not able to download ecertificate
    Respected sir/madam I am not able to download...
    www.gdtsuccess.com - FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION
    I am ISMAIL BIN SANUSI and one of maybank debit card...
    cocacola - Win prize pay
    My no.is selected for uk cocacola promo2014 so pay my...
    SSC - not getting the regestration number
    Respected sir/madam, My name is SAURAV KUMAR BASURI and...
    Passport office Patna - passport is delay
    Dear sir. Mera naam Satish Rai hai...