GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

jayachandran nambiar

Apr 16, 2014

GHMC IDENTITY CARD

am a senior citizen and ihave been issued an IDENTITY CARD ( card no.SC200813354) by GREATR HYDERABAD MUNCIPAL CORPORATION and it has been mentioned that it is a FREE PASS FOR GHMC Services. BUT I regret to inform you that i am not allowed to utilize your free services. When ever i go to city i use to park my vehicle where GHMC parking bard is displyed, they collect the parking Fee from me inspite of producing my identity card. Once when i whent to NTR park they also refused to accept my identity card. Now iam in a confusion for what purpose your good office issued me an identiy card?. kindly take necessary action and inform me accordingly
jayachandran nambiar

Apr 16, 2014

STRY DOG MENANCE

Iam a resident & senior citizen of kalyanapuri colony, uppal hyderabad there are about 3 to 4 stray dogs in my street no. 7 barking,& houling during nights and because of this we ,including my wife(senior citizen) are not able to sleep properly which creates health problems to us. so we request your good office to take immediate action so as to enable us to sleep peacefully.My address: E.V. JAYACHANDRAN, ABHILASH, KALYANAPURI COLONY, STREET NO. 7, UPPAL 500039
MOBILE: 9849882943
pavani.k

Apr 15, 2014

traffic in residential area

Dear sir/madam,
Iam a resident of tata chary colony,shamlal buildings, begumpet, Hyderabad. Due to the road connecting fathenagar to shamlal buildings, there is very heavy traffic flow in our lane and it is causing a major problem for the residents.there are many children playing outside and the regular traffic is creating a havoc. Kindly request you to set up speed brakers to stop the traffic.

Pavani.k

H.no.1-11-110/34,
Tatachary colony, shamlal buildings, begumpet,hyd.
raki_s

ELECTRONICS REPAIRS SHOP RUNNING WITHOUT LICENSE

KIRAN ELECTRONICS SHOP SITUATED AT KAKATIYA NAGAR OPP VAYUPURI BUS STOP IS RUNNING WITHOUT TRADE LICENSE AND I THINK SOME ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ARE GOING INSIDE THE SHOP AS BOYS ARE ALWAYS GROUPED THERE AND THE SHOP OWNER ALSO NOT ATTENDING TO CUSTOMERS, IT IS ONLY OPENED TO RUN ILLEGAL ACTIVITES, KINDLY PLEASE CHECK.
syed mutahir

Paramount Hills Roads are very dangerous and very rough

The Drainage and the roads of Paramount hills, Jubilee hills Hyderabad .
We dont know that This Paramount hills is in Tolichowki area or otherwise in Jubilee hills area. All the Problems are on peak In Paramount. Paramount is no more Paramount Hills now but it became Problem Mount Hills
Who so ever is responsible please note it and eradicate the evil
Please note it
Syed Mutahir Mohiuddin
8-1-398/pm/371
Paramount hills
Tolichowki Hydrebad.
syed mutahir

Drainage water over flowing since 6 months

Paramount hills Tolichowki has become drainage over flow struck area.
Is there any one who is responsible for cleaning maintenance of drainage of this area .
I request all the higher authorities please take necessary steps so that thousands leave happily.
myntra

Apr 7, 2014

Illegal construction Pent house Venkatadri towers -A/B

Beware of buying flat by vinay contructions . Illegal construction Venkatadri towers -A/B. Pent house constructed with out any legal permissions. Builder Mr ramana is cheted all flat oweners and contracted pent house..Did not complete all the work before handing over the flat too... Now a days sales person prasad and supervisor swamy did not bother to answer the calls...Request GHMC authorities to remove the illegal structure..

Form
Venkatradi Towers -AB Association
opp St Rita High School
Miyapur ,Hyderbad
muj

Apr 7, 2014

Drainage water licking

We are resident of Feroz Gandhi Nagar ,H.no 10-2-318/1/29/1.Hyderabad. We are severely facing drainage overflow problem from last 3 days and its smelling too bad and causing health problem.

So request to please send the cleaning staff to get the blockage cleared and make the water flow clear.

Sir , please do the needful.

Mujahid
(8125606915)
Diploma Holders

Apr 5, 2014

DOG MENANCE

sir, we are the residents in boudhanagar, wesley church street.
stray dogs are creating disturbance to pedestrians and bikers
please kindly response to complaint and take action
hashmi8

Apr 1, 2014

clothes shop

There is a shop namely Daily Wear Store, at tolichowki galaxy, brindavan colony H.No. 8-1-523/173, this shop is not registered and he is not paying any tax, the shop is running under cellar of building illegally. Sir, he is cheating public, after purchasing any item from this shop, if within minutes you want to exchange he is not exchanging any item, whether it is thousands of worth, he is saying once sold, i will not exchange whatever you want you can do, but i will not take back. i purchased clothes for kid worth rupees 700, it was too tight when i went back to exchange he did lot of argument and didn't exchange the clothes. I lost my money Rs. 700, by purchasing this shop. please take immediate necessary action against him, you can check his shop and ask him his rules or selling clothes. please take action against him.

thanks
Padma sree

Mar 26, 2014

Road Repair

I reside at Ramnagar T Junction. Exactly in the turning of VST to Ramnagar signal point there is a big hole and remaining part of the road is also damaged badly. Please do rectify the problem as early possible.

thanking you ,
A. Madhu sudan ,
1-7-1002/13,
Ram Nagar
Kalpana

Mar 24, 2014

Illegal use of roads and too many breakers

Dear Sir, I stay at western plaza. All the three lanes which goes vertical from western plaza
are having too many breakers. each house owns two breakers. the size of breakers are worst.
Every day some one is constructing a breaker and few of them have constructed high road for their house.
I need to take a longer route, leaving three lanes and making a C turn to reach the main road.

I need to replair my car shaft every day if I will follow these lane.

Please please destry these breakers and put some penalty to the people staying near the breakers.

Kalpana
idristech

Mar 19, 2014

ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED SPACE ON FOOTPATH AND SELLING WADAPAV

Road side vendor "Chachaji Wadapav" illegally occupied space on Footpath opposite to Dimmy pan shop at Prenderghast Road, Secunderabad and creating lot of new sense on this road. He is causing lot of traffic problem on the main road and putting lot of garbage. Chachaji Wadapav is making unhygienic food and by eating that food lot of people falling sick.

Kindly take action against this "Chachaji Wadapav".and it should be removed from the road.

Idris.
kalyan krishna

Mar 11, 2014

Too much garbage

Hii
My name is Kalyan and I am resident of Sri durga estates, Quthbullapur. We have been facing a lot of problem with the garbage in our colony. All the garbage from our colony has been thrown at a place beside water tank and there is not even a garbage bin. Because of this the surrounding residents are suffering with bad smell and may cause to deceases.

Requesting you to place a garbage bin at this place and keep emptying

Address:
ckrishnamurthy

Jan 14, 2014

Pig Menance and Drinage problem

Hello Sir,

There are a lot of pigs near my house at Nallagandla Huda complex and are making disturbance .kindly take steps to dispel them as early as possible. There is no drainage system at Huda complex till date .Please complete it early for passage of sewage water as near by plot owners are complaining when drainage water is passing into their plots.

C.Krishna Murthy
Plot No 121 MIG
Hno: 7-1/121 MIG
Nallagandla Huda Complex
Serilingampally
Hyderabad-500019
ckrishnamurthy

Jan 14, 2014

pig menace and drainage problem

Hello Sir,

There are a lot of pigs near my house at Nallagandla Huda complex and are making disturbance .kindly take steps to dispel them as early as possible.There is no drainage system at Huda complex till date .Please complete it early for passage of sewage water as near by plot owners are complaining when drainage water is passing into their plots.

C.Krishna Murthy
parameshwari

Jan 5, 2014

FOOD AT BAWARCHI HOTEL IN HABSIGUDA X ROAD

The quality of the food which was brought at GREEN BAWARCHI RESTAURANT ,HABSIGUDA 'X' ROAD was worst. Can you please take any action on this case so that it may not happen to any of the citizen?

Parameshwari
rajkumber

Jan 2, 2014

drainage overflow

We are resident of Adityanagar colony ,plot no : 85, near galaxy theatre, Hyderabad. We are severely facing drainage overflow problem from last 1 week and its smelling too bad and causing health problem.

Sir , please do the needful.

Spyki

Dec 24, 2013

Drainage overflow/Garbage/ musqitoes

DRAINAGE/ Garbage COMPLAINT

DATE: 24nd Dec, 2013
The Chief Engineer,
GHMC, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh.

We are residing at 7-70/54,Maheswari Nagar,street no:8,Habsiguda,Hyderabad,500007.This is to inform that the drainage manhole in front of our house is full and sewage water is overflowing due to stagnation the lane. We are informed AE Uppal Sri Sravan ku mar today ,he told he will send person by 10am.We were whited up to 11am ,and tried our level best to contact him by cell no 9000115395 but no response from him.The drainage water is creating a lot of unhygienic environment.

At same time I like to inform you there is a open place in frient of our house,all people of our colony through the garbage in that open place,it is creating a lot bad smell and small bushes are come up in that place,result lot of mosquitos are there in that place.
So we request you to sort out this problem to leave us in a neat and clean healthy environment.

Yours sincerely,
Shah(9908077069)
anusaket

Dec 10, 2013

Illegal extension of the boundary walls on public roads

Illegal extension of ground floor flats happening in rAHIMPURA ,oPP AMBEDKAR BHAVAN, PURANA PUL,HYDERABAD
Currently ground floor flats are extending their rooms upto the boundary wall and then encroaching upon the road/parking space with varandahs/gardens. Also illegal shops are also being constructed.Its the only road in tht area.
KINDLY TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION AS THERE IS HARDLY ANY SPACE LEFT FOR THE PUBLIC TO MOVE.
GRC123456

Dec 5, 2013

Drainage Overflow

We are residents of Panbazar, (Near Mhankali Police station), Secunderabad. Drainage is overflowing in this area and there are multiple places drainage is over flowing for more than 10 days, we request you to kindly see to that the problem is attended and rectified.

thanks
karunakarb

Dec 3, 2013

water pound

I am the resident of Road no 10 banjara hills, I want bring to your kind notice that, at road no 10 quite opposite to star hospitals there is a site which developer/ land owner has dicked more than 10 feet's and left over the same from quite long time. now it has become a big pond and it is a center for breeding of mosquitos. as u r aware now a days how the dengue and other viral fevers are spreading due to the mosquito bites, there are few corporate hospitals like star, rainbow and corporate organization KARVY. in this road and employees of this organization are suffering a lot with present situation hence we request your good office to look into this issue and instruct the property owner to drain out the total water in the pond, keeping the view of public health.

karunakar

Nov 19, 2013

Road and drienage repairing

The Chief Engineer
GHMCH, Hyderabad.

We reside at rock town colony , lb nagar, hyderabad. The roads there, are in a very worst condition opp my house near nagina sweet corner 11-3-55 malley pally hyderabad. and drainage water also coming out. The surrounding area people are suffering with bad smell and may causes deceases. Kindly fix the issue urgently. This is my humble request to the related offices to solve the problem.
with regards

Dr. M. Sajid Ali
11-3-51
Mallapally
venkat nagesh

Oct 23, 2013

ghmc dust bins

iam the resident of secunderabad (kavadiguda area) near power grid towers recently constructed.
the dust bins provided by GHMC were not empted everyday and roads were not sweeping , due to accumulation of garbage, realizing horrible smell and lots of mosquitos around the residential area. frequently small children in our area falling sick. some are suffering with malaria fevers. Though we approached ghmc people personally, they are not taking the complaint seriously.
demanding money.
kindly do the needful. hope some will respond .

thanking you

Make My Trip - Being asked to pay extra
    Dear Customer, We are sorry to read about the issue....
    MTNL - POOR NETWORK COVERAGE
    SIR THE NETWORK IN NAVY NAGAR IS POOR. THE 3G NETWORK...
    Vijay Tv - Shivam
    PLEASE put back Shivam - because of your actions, I myself...
    celkon mobile - manikanta (mobile problem in all factors)
    hello sir, I have bought celkon-A112 ...
    TNPSC - unable to see the result
    my register number is 210902064,and i could not find the...
    overseas placement - no money to worker and wife
    Dear Sir With great courage I am filing ths complain...
    GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS - bus depo ni 1 km agal utari dey che
    Hu surat thi 21:00 vage ni bus "surat -sirdi" ma...
    Lucknow Development Authority - about wrong approval of map / drawing
    VC,LDA ,Dear Sir, I am owner of plot no 1121 E-Block...
    fastrack watches - exchange
    i brought fastrack watch yesterday....im not happy with...
    samsung galaxy grand duos gt-i9082 - i lost my mobile while shopping
    i have lost my samsung galaxy grand duos gt-i9082 whille...