GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

zia184

Dec 18, 2014

Stray Dogs/pigs menace

Dear Sir/Madam

We stay at Jangamet, Quadri chaman road Falaknuma, 18-4-787. Hyderabad. There are more than 20 to 30 stray dogs causing a lot of inconvenience to the residents moreover children are chased by dogs they form groups and attack children and domestic animals. Its very difficult for us to go out early in the morning to office or college and even in the nights after 7 pm.

We also have huge pigs in our area and a person is running a pig farm and pigs roam around our house with risk of spreading dangerous diseases. please do need full to fix this issue.

I would like to request on behalf of the residents of this area to immediately send a team of dog catchers here and help us live peacefully.

Thanks and Regards,
Zia
suvarnakln

Dec 14, 2014

Jumbo stiching machines in residential place

I gave the complaint on 11-12-2014, addressing to GHMC Hyderabad, regarding Neighbor’s causing disturbance, nuisance & noisy with their continuous machines sound, drinking, smoking & shouting. Jumbo stiching machines in residential place.

So far, no action been taken, Please treat this matter as urgent and remove them from residential place. Please do the needful as early as possible.
suvarnakln

Dec 11, 2014

I Suvarna Lakshmi narayana K resident of Hno:- 3-1-282, Nimboli Adda, Kachiguda, Hyderabad- 500027 our Neighbor Parijatham Venkateshwarlu P both are having common main door who intentionally let out her house for commercial use for stitching karkhana in the residential place. Now parijatham tenant (Aravind) causing disturbances with their continuous machines sound daily from 6.00am to 12.00pm night, loud Radio sound, drinking, smoking & shouting by his people in the night who are daily wage earners. This is unbearable and intolerable, we are unable to concentrate our work, our children’s study causing disturbance with this unwanted noise pollution can cause significant impacts on anyone’s health and very soon there is a chances of becoming deaf. We are facing lack of peaceful atmosphere in the house.
In spite of repeated warnings given by the police to vacate the house, they simply ignoring the police warnings. So, I have no other alternative, then to approach you to take suitable action on the tenant (Aravind) to seize their machines which are used in residential area and remove them as soon as possible.
Kindly treat this matter as urgent and take suitable action against them. Kindly forward this complaint to concerned department if i am not addressing to right department.
HariKrishnp

Dec 9, 2014

Not allowing other ISPs in my area

Two days back I raised request for You Broadband connection. I heard yes from them in the beginning. Later their AGM Srinivas Reddy Kallem called and told that one of LCO is not allowing to give connection in that particular area. I asked him what is this gundagardi, and asked him to consult the police and provide the connection. But he told all the ways were approached but nothing is useful.
This is happening in the area called Mathrusri Nagar in Miyapur, Hyderabad.
This is how security is there in Hyderbad. Please do some thing in this Hyderabad City Police.
mehtaabkhan

Shaikpet - Puppalaguda, Manikonda Road

I would like to address the problem we are facing becuase of the worse condition of the existing Shaikpet, Manikonda road
beside the water pipe line. This road is in such a bad condition that we are unable to drive our vehicle on this road, and after the rainy season, i.,e. 1 month back small quantity of mud is poured in the existing pathholes on the road, and now the mud is dried up and becuase of lot of vehicle movement, the air is getting polluted with minute dust particles from the dry mud. This is causing a big problem for the persons on 2 wheelers and for all Pedestrian.

I can see that in other areas recarpeting and new road are getting laid, but don't know why this road is not getting repaired since many years. Raod widening is sanctioned long back, that's is also not happeing, and unauthrized construction are happening on the pipe line area. Requesting you to please have a look of this road, and get this one fixed on priority. Thank you so much for reading our concerns.

Mehtaab
mehtaabkhan

SHAIK PET- MANIKONDA Road

I can see that in other areas recarpeting and new road are getting laid, but don't know why this road is not getting repaired since many years. Raod widening is sanctioned long back, that's is also not happeing, and unauthrized construction are happeing on the pipe line area. Requesting you to please have to look of this road, and get this one fixed on priority. Thank you so much for reading our concerns.

Mehtaab
trinadh k

Dec 6, 2014

Irregular sweeper

We the residents of Radiocolony Rd.No.5, Chintalkunta CheckPost,LBNagar that the sweeper appointed here to sweep daily the roads is not regularly cleaning. She comes as she wishes. The garbage is lying on roads and roadside is abundant and vacant plots are ideal place to throw garbage by neighbours.No rickshaw man is also not coming to clear the garbage ,he prefers only main road. The immediate supervisors also are not taking care.

In this regard, we wish and request you to kindly deploy a responsible persons to fullfill the main purpose of " Swacha Bharath"

Your’s Sincerely,

Residents of Radio colony,Road No.5
Rangaiah Macherla

Dec 4, 2014

illegal erection of hut near childrens' park, padma colony, nallakunta, hyderabad

The Commissioner, 4.12.2014
GHMC, Hyderabad.

SUB: ERECTION OF HUT ON THE NARROW LANE IN PADMA COLONY NEAR CHILDRENS' PARK:

REF: 1. PERSONAL COMPLAINT TO SHRI RAJNDER AT HED OFFICE, ABIDS ON 2.12.2014.
2. TELEPHONIC INFORMATION TO SHRI NARSING-AREA SUPERVISOR, ON 2.12.2014.
3. TELEPHONIC INFORMATION TO SHRI NARSING - AREA SUPER VISOR ON 3.12.2014.
4. ONLINE COMPALINT ON 3.12.2014.
5.COMPLAINT NO.W127265

With reference to the captioned subject, I the undersigned regret to inform you that despite of my complaints, no action is initiated to remove the illegal erection of hut on the road, which is potentially danger to the safety of the colony mates.

I had complained in detail in my complaint dated 3.12.2014. Hence, I request you to take immediate action and remove the illegal and unlawful erected hut on the road at the site mentioned in my complaint.

Further, submitted that Shri Narsing Rao who had identified the spot but till date it was not removed.

Hence, we request your authorities, to remove the hut immediately, and stop such encroaches the roads of the government.

With regards,

Rangaiah Macherla
M.com., L.LB., BA., CAIIB)
saggam vijayalakshmi

Dec 3, 2014

I the undersigned the resident of Padma colony, Nallakunta Hyderabad, residing near Children park, adjacent to small road, along eastern side of nala, leading to Kshatriya Aptt from padma colony.

Earlier there was an illegal hut erected near the transformer at Childrens park, using for ironing the clothes. Over a period of time hut has become the spot for hatching crimes by the anti social elements. Gradually it has become a nuisance spot to our colony residents. People scared to pass through this lane particularly in the nights. It has become a public spot for drinking alcohol and for anti social activities, like drinking , recking for theft and crimes, syphoning of petrol from the vehicles, teasing the women and college going girls, prostitution etc. Then immediately, the Association entered in to it and had orally complained to Police and also to you from Padma Colony Welfare Association,had requested to remove the hut. After removal of the hut by your authorities, our lane particularly, IV phase residents are living peace and tranquiiltiy restored.

Now again, overnight on 2.12.2014 a hut was erected on the same sight just towards the nalaside. i.e, small lane leading from Padma colony, Nallakunta, Hyderabad near Transformer at Childrens' park, adjacent to nala.

Sir, the illegal erection of the hut is re-posing a life threat to the residents, walkers particularly girls and women passing through this small lane in the nights and it is not known who are all in and around the hut, dismantling the peace and tranquillity in the area once again.

Hence, we request you to remove the illegal hut immediately, in the public interest without delay. Otherwise, it will become a precedence in the colony, and I being an individual and also as a president of padma colony Residents Welfare Association, do not have answer to the the colony residents and hence reiterate your authorities to jump into action immediately and remove the hut.

This has been informed to Mr. Rajender at Circle 9 on 2.12.2014 who had assured to remove the hut immediately, while informing the same to Mr.Narsing the area supervisor. Accordingly, We have informed Mr. Narsing Rao also about this for immediate removal of the hut.

With regards,

Rangaiah macherla,
(M.Coom., L.LB., BA., CAIIB)
Rajanimp12

Nov 28, 2014

Creating nuisance by standing and smoking on the road

The Commissioner,
GHMC,

I am resident of Srinagar Colony Road, Panjagutta, Hyderabad.

Small Tea stall at the entrance of our lane which is opposite to Narayana Olympiad School and beside Narayana College creating big nuisance for traffic and pedestrians. People are smoking on the road and preventing the way. Inspite of many warning the tea stall is not being removed. It is now reaching an extreme case of tease girls who are walking on the road and preventing female drivers to enter the lane. We often see young kids from college are enjoying tea and smoke in the lane as it is secluded.

Request you to please take the action and remove the stall. Kindly forward this complaint to concerned department if i am not addressing to right department.

Rajani Venugopal
umakanna

Nov 27, 2014

To, Date:
The Commissioner,
GHMC,

Sub: Complaint against boy’s hostel nuisance @KPHB residential area – H.No.: LIG-415.

We stay in KPHB residential area with family where there is no permission for private hostels but there is a boy’s hostel running without permission(without NOC) next to my house and we are having daily nuisance with them, they did not have building setback and throwing waste garbage in to my house, using ugly language words and sound disturbance all the night, hostel address is H.No.: LIG- 415, First Phase, Road No.3, Near Sivalayam, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-72, Telangana State, India.

My kind request to take the appropriate action immediately for stopping such activities.

Thanking you sir,

Kurao
KPHB
abdul.jaleel

Nov 27, 2014

Bad Road

i am resident of New bhoiguda secunderabad, private water works persons change the internal pipeline which was getting contaminated drinking water. after digging the cement road and lay pipeline and work got completed. they have not fill cement after completing the work, which is causing a hectic problem during night and during rainy time. and many persons fallen during day / night / rainy time

i request you to please ask someone to repair road in the lane of Alfatha hotel at new bhoiguda, secunderabad there is a small church in the lane and the road end up at DON BOSCO school.

hope for quicker action required.

Kiran Rajarikam

Nov 25, 2014

Water Pipe line work

Here in Kothapet, New Maruthi Nagar Road No:13 & 14 new Pipe line work going to start by Water Board. Actually for the other streets GHMC start for the new drainage line and water work has been completed. But for our street (Road no: 13 & 14), only drainage line work has been completed.Colony people saying that the HMWS water work people charging some amount (~6000/-) to get the new line for the existing lines. Why we need to pay the money for HMWS for this water pipe line. I hope they should not charge for this work. Please take this as complaint as we are not going to bear the money for the water pipe line work on my street.

Kiran,
Kothapet, New Maruthi Nagar
trilokchander

Nov 21, 2014

Stray Dogs Menace

Hi Sir,

I'm Trilok, We many as Many as 15 - 20 Dogs in our colony (Tirumala Nagar, Behind ZTC Moula-ali), and in ZONAL TRAINING CENTRE. They bark all the night which is causing lots of Disturbance in the night and through the day also.

Please take some action on this complaint.

Address:

Tirumala Nagar, Behind Z.T.C,

Moula-ali.

mrs.malleswari

Nov 19, 2014

monkeys attacking people

We are residing besides uppal bus depot.we are facing a lot of trouble with monkeys.monkeys attacking women and children.Their number increasing very vastly. Please take necessary action in this regard.
Thanking you sir.
Konda Malleswari,
House No.9-94/1/5,
Peerzadiguda.
Rosana

Oct 25, 2014

Unorganic stuff sold under the name of 100% Organic Store.

This store sold my 2kg Honey stating its pure and natural. However in a few days there are sugar lumps in the honey when asked the owner of the store had zero knowledge of the product and says honey got spoiled coz it was kept in the fridge. And started arguing.
nandini.pg

Oct 18, 2014

Water scarcity

Respected SIr,

We the residents of road no. 4, Deenadayal nagar, Neredmet, facing a lot of problem due to water scarcity. Our humble request is to kindly do us the favor and needful by providing proper water resource.
achyuth

Oct 14, 2014

absent of garbage picker

i'm achyuth from dilsukhnagar and h.no 7-114 , madurapuri colony
in this month from date:1/10/2014 to 14/10/2014 , the garbage picker was absent . He often absent most probably , this make our houses to fill the waste day to day . please take an action before our colony people throw the waste on roads.
thank you sir .
Commander Vasantrao Velalkar

Oct 8, 2014

PROP.TAX EXEMPTION-DEFENCE

DEAR SIR,(FM: COMMANDER VASANTRAO D. VELALKAR)-THOUGH MY GRIEVANCE NO-2014-07-W098472 WAS SOLVED, I AM YET TO RECEIVE THE EXEMPTION LR .THE FIRST HALF YR PROP TAX(1/4/2014 TO 30/9/2014) OF MY NEW FLAT WAS ALREADY PAID(RS 1655/-).. REQUEST ISSUE THE EXEMPTION LR.FOR MY RECORDS AND OBLIGE,,,REGARDS
prashyd

Oct 7, 2014

monkey menace

Off late monkeys have started entering houses, frightening ladies and kids, opening fridges and comfortably stealing while people sit frightened. When i tried shooing them they attacked me in a group of 4. Does any dept look into this ? Somebody pls help. Send me mail with any complaining authority details : prashyd@gmail.com
M Prabhakara Rao

Oct 2, 2014

Removal of garbage bin

Sir my name is M Prabhakara Rao residing in the Durganagar colony panjugutta door number36.
The bin is put beside my house where there is no proper ventilation for the emanating bad smells, it was not actually there before but suddenly in our abscence people shifted it to this place and the maintenance was horrible. The garbage collecting man spreads it there and searches for recycle garbage by creating lot of trouble to us, some times the waste from it comes flying inside our house. Many insect are generated due it no sprays like DDT etc are never used here.
Please can you take action about it to remove it from here. It is my humble request sir.

M. P. Rao
6-3-668/10/36
Durganagar colony
Panjugutta
janardhan123

Sep 24, 2014

BAWARCHI HOTEL CHIKADPALLY

The commisioner g.h.m.c

Bawarchi And Astoria Hotel in chikadpally are using cheap animal oil in there food stuff which may be harmful

plz test there biryani samples before taking action. plz conduct sudden visit they are charging heavy amount and playing with the

life of individuals

KINDLY TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION BEFORE IT EFFECTS MANY LIFES

THANKS
JANARDHAN RAO
Srinivas Madireddi

Sep 23, 2014

ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION

I have reported against an ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION at Jawaharnagar, Moulaali, Hyb on 07/7/14. Till date the concerned department of GHMC, Malkajgiri has not responded. I have also sent various reminders to all concerned officers of GHMC but seems to be of no use. I wonder why GHMC is showing so much of CARE & interested in protecting the illegal constructions.

SRINIVAS M
Reshma Maqsood

Sep 12, 2014

Appoint a new Sweeper

The Deputy Commissioner,
G.H.M.C.,
Secunderabad.

We the residents of warisguda Rd.No.8 beg to submit, that the sweeper appointed here to sweep daily the roads Mr.Ashok is not regularly cleaning. He comes as he wishes, once in four days or eight days. The garbage is lying on roads is abundant. No substitute also is deputed in his place. The immediate supervisors also are not taking care.

In this regard, we wish and request you to kindly replace him and appoint a responsible person and oblige.

Your’s Sincerely,

Residents of Warisguda
Syed Afzal
Ph.No. 9490749408
buntynavin.1985@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2014

Garbage bin cleaning

I would like to give notice to GHMC that from past week month the garbage is not lift or clean everyday.
My name is Navin kumar and I am resident of Rahimpura C.I.B Quarter puranapul Hyderabad. We have been facing a lot of problem with the garbage in our colony. All the garbage from our colony has been thrown at a place beside open land GHMC that past week month the garbage is not lift or clean everyday Because of this the surrounding residents are suffering with bad smell and mosquitoes may cause to deceases.

ADDRESS
H.NO.13-2-601/88 C.I.B Quarters Rahimpura Puranapul Hydeabad
P.NO. 8801122494

Love Back Kala Jadu Vashikaran +918875132955 - molvi ji
    LG Nexus 5 - Inconsiderate Service
    I had ordered LG Nexus 5 from the website on 17th Dec. I...
    DTDC - Fraud DTDC put Fake Status as Door Closed
    Its an important courier and the courier lady (spoke to me...
    INSPIRE CONSULTANCY IN BENGALORE - user
    guys i applied in inspire on 2008 for canada first they...
    Get Your Love Back kala jadu Mantra +918875132955 - molvi ji
    Black Magic ==Jadu== Specialist Molviji +918875132955 - molvi ji
    gIRL vAshIKaRan SPECIlasit molviji +918875132955 - molvi ji
    MUMBAI METRO - please provide air freshener
    First of all, you guys have done a wonderful job of...
    LOVE marriage Back Life Problem +918875132955 - molvi ji