GHMC-HYDERABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC-HYDERABAD

Reshma Maqsood

Sep 12, 2014

Appoint a new Sweeper

The Deputy Commissioner,
G.H.M.C.,
Secunderabad.

We the residents of warisguda Rd.No.8 beg to submit, that the sweeper appointed here to sweep daily the roads Mr.Ashok is not regularly cleaning. He comes as he wishes, once in four days or eight days. The garbage is lying on roads is abundant. No substitute also is deputed in his place. The immediate supervisors also are not taking care.

In this regard, we wish and request you to kindly replace him and appoint a responsible person and oblige.

Your’s Sincerely,

Residents of Warisguda
Syed Afzal
Ph.No. 9490749408
buntynavin.1985@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2014

Garbage bin cleaning

I would like to give notice to GHMC that from past week month the garbage is not lift or clean everyday.
My name is Navin kumar and I am resident of Rahimpura C.I.B Quarter puranapul Hyderabad. We have been facing a lot of problem with the garbage in our colony. All the garbage from our colony has been thrown at a place beside open land GHMC that past week month the garbage is not lift or clean everyday Because of this the surrounding residents are suffering with bad smell and mosquitoes may cause to deceases.

ADDRESS

water problem

The Municipal commissioner,
serilingampally,
Hyderabad .

I am resident of Papireddy colony,near Neathiji High School,serilingampally .we are facing a sever problem.Even the tanker which used to supply the drinking water is also not coming.As a result we are not having water for drinking as well as for using it.

so,please i request you to take action against the problem.

please,please sir

venkatral

Aug 26, 2014

Height of Speed Braker

There is a Speed Braker opposite to TV10, VST, Hyd. That is too much constructed in height. We are getting back pains and it is spoiling the vehicles suspension. Please modifiy it to normal measurement.
imrankhan18

Aug 24, 2014

Illigal construction

To GHMC commisionor,
Hyderabad,

There is a illigal construction going on by local goons on governament land.
All neighbours are very afraid to lodge a complaint against Mr Amir ali jabri.
Important point to be noted is that already exsiting building is extended which is in poor health.
it is a threat as the building has no foundation.

Pease do the needfull, it can save many lives.
Other wise it will be escalated to mayor of hyderabad.

Well wisher
Address of the crime scene:
H.no:3-5-782/52/1/1/A.
King koti, Pardha Gate, near to sultan apartment.
hyderguda.
P.Narmada

Aug 24, 2014

ENUMERATORS NOT VISITED

My name is Narmada i'm living in MG Nagar,Masab Tank i.e.,behind Chacha Nehru park.The enumerators visited our area but didn't take the details of most of the houses they went to lunch and didn't returned back to take the details.
Even they came on Friday i.e.,21st august they went back for lunch but didn't returned back for the survey and few more houses were remained.

Rakesh3105

Aug 22, 2014

SHAIK PET- MANIKONDA Road

To GHMC commisionor,
Hyderbad,

SHaikpet to Manikonda towards narsingi road widening is sanctioned long back , but that has not started implement.
The road is worst than any othe roads in Hyderabad.All pit holdes on the road and single road where only one heavy vehicle go at a time.Sir Can you please focus on this road make it better as many peopel or suffering due to road condition with back pains etc while driving.

Citizen
saisita

Aug 20, 2014

ENMURETORS NOT VISIT SERVEY

DEAR SIR,
My name saisita, iam living in Padmanabhanagar Colony, 12-2-709/C-31, Mehdipatnam, yesterday telangana survey not visited to our colony, in this colony nearly 50 houses not visited to enumerators,
Nag1953

Aug 19, 2014

Household survey Enumerator did not visit

An Enumerator was supposed to visit our Colony - "Brooke Bond Colony-Padmarao Nagar-Secunderabad-500025" to provide us with the Household Survey forms. But no one has so far visited nor anyone provided us with the Survey forms.

Under such circumstances we are not aware as to whom to approach or where to submit the forms if we download the form from the website and fill it up for submission. Crucial information such as 1. Census EB No; 2. National House No: 3. Survey Format No: etc are not known to us.

Hope suitable measures will be initiated in this matter.

Nagarajan.C
anand.kanki2

Aug 18, 2014

drainage water leekage from pipe

Hi sir,

I am anand kanki we stay at puranapool post office H No: 13-2-57.
we are facing problem with our opp house because our lane is very small and their house balkani is lying on the govt road side and also they made a bathroom on the 1st floor their draige water leeking on our gate entrance.when we told them clear that drainage leekage problem they are fighting with us.

please help us to clear the problem

my email id: anand.kanki2@gmail.com
Ragini Ravikiran

Aug 15, 2014

manhole covers

In gafoor nagar, madhapur, hyderabad-500081, the manholes are around 8-10 inches above the road surface level, obstructing the traffic and posing life threat to the two wheeler riders, also four wheeler bottoms get damaged hitting these.
In front of global edge school, in image hospital road, in front of fresh living, around delta technologies.
bondadachandankumar

Aug 10, 2014

engineering

1. DEAR SIR,
THE DRAINAGE WATER IS OVERFLOWING AT THE JUNCTION OF SHAKTHI SAI NAGAR AND DATTATREYANAGAR JUNCTION
3-13-137/1.
KINDLY SOLVE THE PROBLEM WHICH IS CAUSING A LOT OF FOUL SMELL AND INCONVINIENCE SINCE MORE THAN AMONTH.
YOURS FAITHFULLY

Speed Breakers

The Chief Engineer,
GHMC, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh.

I am resident of Lingamaplly,Near Raithu Bazar. My Children are studying in Triveni School at Lingapally located near Rithubazar. Daily no of Vehicles move on the road. The school authorities approached the GHMC no respond and as Parent I request you to lay the Speed bumps near the school on both side so that the vehicles speed may control and the safety of the children and parents coming to school will be increased take this as a big issue. Don't wait till the damage got happens

Please raise the issue with the concerned department and issue the speed breakers so that there will not be accidents happening here.
T SANDHYA

Aug 7, 2014

SPEED BREAKERS

Sandhya
shamlal building
begumpet,

This is to inform you that in our area we have so many speed breakers are there without govt order individual they have prepared that when we are crossing in that road small accidents was happened because of speed breakers we are suffering with that speed breakers. kindly look in to this to avoid traffic jam and accidents.

sandhya
begumpet
annamadhava

Aug 6, 2014

New Drainage line

I am a resident of JK Colony, Kakatiya Nagar, Neredmet Hyderabad. We are all suffering for drainage water because we have no drainage line which creates health problems lots of people suffering here. So we request your good office to take immediate action on this. My address: A Madhava, H.No: 29-1382/336, JK Colony, Kakatiya nagar, Neredmet-500056 Mobile-9989233187.
hyskum

Aug 5, 2014

Circle- 17, Malkajgiri, Complaint - Drainage Over Flow on Road & Road Problem at Balasaraswathi Nagar, Malkajgiri Circle- Reg

With reference to the above cited subject, and as per the trailing grievance lodged on 22.07.2014, the problem is esclated from one officer to other without any solution. I request your goodselves to kindly do the needful in sorting the problem.

The roads, drinage system, under groung railway bridges (Malkajgiri area) in the city are in a very poor condition. We the common man are facing a severe problem like spondilitis, vehicle maintenance and back bone problem, as we are working in Kondapur and has to go all the way from malkajgiri.

The traffic problem is also severe in these areas. We request you to kindly arrange alternate roads during office timings (i.e., from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM). We also request your kind selves to kindly come to our area and look the problem of us personally.

I hope your interference in the matter is highly solicited.

Thanking you sir,

M.V.Krishna Mohan

Your Grievance

Complaining Person's DetailsSearch Results
Grievance Number:2014-07-W098150 Grievance Date:01:11 pm 22 Jul 2014 Citizen Name:M V Krishna Mohan Contact Number:9603141794 Address:7-52/3, Balasarawsathi Nagar, Old Malkajgiri, Hyderabad - 500047 Email:hyskum@rediffmail.com

Grievance Location
Circle:Circle-17 Ward:139-Old Malkajgiri Locality:Old Malkajgiri Landmark:Near Nalla Pochamma Temple, Balasaraswathi Nagar Category:Health And Sanitation SubCategory:Drainage Grievance Title:Complaint - Drainage Over Flow on Road Redressal To:Ravinder Reddy, SS/SI/HA, 9908132027 Pending With:N.Ravi Kiran, AC(H & S), 9963550665Complaint:Complaint - Drainage Over Flow on Road

Dialogue History
22 Jul 2014 01:11 pm
M V Krishna Mohan ,
Citizen
Ravinder Reddy, SS/SI/HA

My am a resident of Balasaraswathi Nagar, Old Malkajgiri. There is a drinage problem and Road problem near my house. Whenever there is a rain, the water will stagnate at my place and the drinage flow will stop. Inspite of many complaints, every time the officials will take up the matter on temporary basis and will resolve the matter. Because of Road problem this problem arises.

I request you to kindly do the needful in solving the problem permenently and do the needful.

M.V.Krishna Mohan

jayakumaar

Aug 2, 2014

DRAINAGE PROBLEM

The commisioner g.h.m.c
Circle -3
Respected sir
Sir there lot of drainage problem in our house gate in the road. the total pipe line was damaged the manuals was was flowing out of condition on the roads please clear the problem.

Mr. S. Jayakumar
H.No.:8-3-673/201
Sarada Nagar, Yellareddy Guda, Hyderabad - 500073.
near (Hanuman Temple, RBI QUATERS.)
sravan chintu

Jul 26, 2014

over flow of drainage

sir we are staying in mallakpet saleemnagar near KGH HOSPITAL ,,near the hospital the drainage is overflow the water is spreading over the road's and a very bad smell is comming so please solve the problem as soon as possible …..
109seshu

Jul 22, 2014

Dog Menace in Nizampet -Mayuri Nagar area

There are many stray dogs in Nizampet Village to Mayuri Nagar ( Engineering College )
srinivas jalpaan

Jul 22, 2014

street lights not working

No 8-229/7.Opp.Shama Apartments,P.G.Road,Secunderabad.

Street Lights Not working . please do the need full.
thanking you sir.

BPS/1986/C3/EZ/2008 regularisation

sub:-BPS REGULARISATION reg
Ref:- BPS/1986/C3/EZ/2008
APPLICATION NO BPS/1986/C3/EZ/2008
Y. CHANDRASEKHAR RAO H NO 15-4/1 FLAT NO 102, NUTANLAXMI NILAYAM, P&T COLONY, DILSUKHNAGAR, HYD-60.

I HAVE SUBMITED ON 29-4-08. 1ST APPLICATION ALONG WITH ALL DOCUMENTS & 6000/- DD NO 112998 SBH DATED 29-4-08 SAROORNAGAR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INTIMATION FOR 2ND INSTALLMENT EVEN THOUGH I PAID 2ND INSTLLAMENT RS 6000/- DD NO 118439 DT 12-9-09 SBH SAROORNAGAR SUBMITED ON 12-9-09 YOUR OFFICE PAGE NO 232, SR NO 45 DT 12-9-09
> SO FOR I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE. IN ABOVE APARTMENT ALL OTHER OWNERS RECEIVED CLEARANCE LETTER.
> I HAVE VISITED LB NAGAR OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES & I MET SRI. RAVI & IHAVE GIVEN XEROX COPY BUT SO FOR NO ACTION ALSO I MET DEPUTY COMMISSIONER LB NAGAR & SUBMITED XEROX COPIES.also I have verified that my above two DDs (12000/-) at LB nagar office REMITTED TO GHMC.
> AFTER ENQUIRING IN GHMC LBNAGAR OFFICE THEY SAID MY APPLICATION IS IN LEFT WING.
> I have given two reprasentations reg above subject AT COMMISSIONER OFFICE & DY COMMISSIONER OFFICE LB NAGAR.but no reply.
> on 26-11-2012 I have given RTI representation at LB nagar municipal office along with 10/- postal order.
> on 27-11-2012 received SMS TO MY MOBILE 9490283535 GHMC-CSC NO:80733/27/11/2012-OFFICER NAME:C3.TPS.SANTOSH VENU-MOBILE NO:,GHMC
> I HAVE CONTACTED SRI UPENDER 9701362855 OVER PHONE ALSO I MET SRI SIDDIQI 9849743611.
> MY GRIVANCE NO 2013-01-C013717 WAS CLOSED WITH OUT SENDING ANY LETTER TO ME.
> SRI SIDDIQI VISITED MY HOUSE TWISE & TOLD SOME DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO ISSUE CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE.
> I have already submited all the relavent documents & after verification only given the acknowledgement to me by LB nagar office.
> Why should i should submit again documents
> I HAVE CONTACTED HIM OVER 9849743611 & REQUESTED A LETTER FROM GHMC WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED.so for i have not received any letter from any office.
> I have given several maila to the above email addresses but no response.
> PL ISSUE ME CLEARENCE CERTIFICATE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
> CHANDRASEKHARRAO Y.
> 040-24161515
> 9490283535
Sa redid

Jul 10, 2014

Encroaching the road,not at all fallowing the permission

It very reduciess that plot owner 6-3-596/102 is constructing 5 floors deviating all rules by encroaching the public road also
Please visit the spot and stop the illigal constion
Yours
Khiratabad div
Sa redid

Jul 10, 2014

Encroaching road

Illigal consruction in plot no 6-3-596/102,naveennagar ,hyderabad.500004 by encroaching road
Yours
Sampathreddy6-3-596/100
Naveennagar
Hyderabad
Ramsingh1947

Jul 8, 2014

The Chief Engineer
GHMCH, Hyderabad.

Illegal extension of the boundary walls on public roads and 300 yards Government dead end land.

Illegal extension of ground floor flats happening in Ward#2 and Circle#6 at H.No-2-2-1105/A/5/1 and H.No-2-2-1105/A/5/2, New Indra Nagar, Tilak Nagar,HYDERABAD-500044.(Land Marks:- Near Sri vidhya Secondary school.

Currently ground Rooms are extending their rooms up to the boundary wall and then encroaching upon the road/parking space with verandahs /gardens. Also illegal car Parking and Water sumps are also being constructed. It’s the only road in that area.

G. Venu Gopal and K. Ganesh encroached upon and occupied the above plot of land and started Construction activity on the 26th January, 2013 we protested, In spite of our abjection they are carrying out construction. These person do not have Valid documents, GHMC permission or any Document Claiming owner ship rights. Therefore in the interest of public welfare we request you to take immediate action against all those persons who are involved in this type of illegal activities. Further we wish to state they threatened the residents of dire consequence if we report their illegal activities to the Government.

We request for immediate action in the interest of public welfare.

KINDLY TAKE AN IMMEDIATE ACTION AS THERE IS HARDLY ANY SPACE LEFT FOR THE PUBLIC TO MOVE.

Dr. M. Satyanarayana
Colony president
Hyderabad
crlakshmi19

Jul 8, 2014

Children playing on roads causing injuries to pedestrians

We stay at Anand Nagar Colony, Khairatabad. There are lot of children and even adults who play cricket and football on the road. This is causing injuries to the pedestrians. They also broke windows of cars passing by / parked and even of the houses in the locality. Atleast children listen but the teenagers don't even bother. We are getting very scared to walk on the roads - people along with infants, toddlers and elderly ones are taking another route because of this.

Your help is sought to resolve this issue please.

Lakshmi
Srinivasa Nilayam
Anand Nagar Colony, Khairatabad

ORANGE TELECOMM UK INT’L LOTTERY,londan - About Prize winning sms
    Dear Sir, I received a text message from the number...
    CegonSoft Pvt LtD - Utter Most Worst Company in the World
    ______________________________________________ Everybody...
    BHR Pimplesaudagar pune - Not get FD
    Hello Sir,I done FD at Bhaichand Hirachand Raisony...
    supportive consulting services pvt ltd - jobs
    haan yee baat to sahi h ki yaha se job to ho gyee per yee...
    KOCHI CORPORATION - Waste burning
    Sir, I am a resident at Santhipuram Road, a by road from...
    gtpl brodband - low speed
    My plan is 512 kbps . But i cant get even not satificed...
    Ibps - i forget to take application printout for ibps exam 2014
    i forget to take application printout for ibps exam...
    blackberry - Poor Service by Blackberry phone in India
    Poor Service by Blackberry phone in India On dated 20th...
    Magma Finance Corporation - Loan Sanction
    I had applied for loan and submitted necessary documents...
    HP Gas - wrong email id
    Hello , I have put wrong email id at the time of...