GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

raoofahmedkhan

Cellar Construction continue on footpath

Many new construction of apartment buildings having cellar. These cellars have their path cut from footpath. I request the concern authorities to see that the footpath be available for pedestrians and not encroached by buildings or shops.

These type of constructions are commonly available near Mehdipatnam, Murad Nagar area.
venkata Narayana

Regarding Foging at New Maruthinagar kothapet

My name is Venkata Narayana iam residing very closed area to Musy river (NewMaruthiNagar North nearSatya nagar arch)we have a very big provlem regarding Mosquitos as od now we jave mot seen by doing the foging from Last year on words we have give n number of oral compalints but no use so far it was not implimented.
We request to your goodaelves that please arrange the Mosquito foging in our area as soon as possible.
In our area most if Childrens and Old peoples residing kindly arrange to send the Fohing person to our area and do needful.
Venkata Narayana.Jilla
venkata Narayana

Regarding Foging

My name is Venkata Narayana iam residing very closed area to Musy river we have a very big provlem regarding Mosquitos as od now we jave mot seen by doing the foging from Last year on words we have give n number of oral compalints but no use so far it was not implimented.
Venkata Narayana.Jilla
Omkar Bidarkar

Mar 25, 2016

Garbage is blocking Main road

This is to bring to ur notice that a huge amount of garbage is been trown on main road (opp to Ramakrishna medical store, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad, 500080) blocking the entire pass way of citizens. The connected main road on which 40/20 No. Buses run are also facing traffic jam issue. Earlier a dust bin was placed near Vishnu Residency but it has been now removed. Please take urgent action to stop this havoc and avoid insect's/diseases caused by the garbage thrown on the road.

Omkar
opp. Ramakrishna Medical store.
SKSP Pannala

Mar 22, 2016

UN AUTHORIZED WORKS IN RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX

I am one of the occupants of a flat in CREATIVE HOMES. Total 9 flats are there. It is meant for Residential purpose. One flat owner(FLAT NO.1) is making Inverts for the past six months/one year. I am not sure whether they have a license to operate. Even if they have one such, I don't think that they can carryout such activities in a residential complex. Further the new occupants are occupying the parking slots of two wheeler of other flats and are creating nuisance. Also the frequent movements of these flat occupants are causing to disturb the tranquility of other flat owners. In view of this I request that suitable action be taken against the erring owner of Flat No. 1 and restore the residential calmness for other occupants of the flats of creative homes.

CREATIVE HOMES
HYDERABAD: 500062
Department of Poultry Science

Mar 18, 2016

drainage water overflowing

Drainage water Overflowing from the manhole at Poultry farm gate into the Department of Poultry Science, College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar near PDP Dairy farm.
murali_dasika

Mar 17, 2016

Removal of debris on the road side.

I am a resident of Vimaladevi Nagar, Malkajgiri. Debris ( old demolished debris) is lying at the cross roads on two sides which is causing inconvenience to the traffic and also mosquito menace. The cross road is behind the Ashta Bhuja Devi temple and opposite to Manju Ranga Towers road. Please arrange for removal of the debris and make clean the roads corner.
Arun131

Mar 5, 2016

Drainage Overflow

We are residents of BJR Nagr, Malkajgiri. We are facing a serious problem of leaking drainage water from a nearby building H.No. 11-160/183, BJR Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad 500047. The drainage of this building is leaking from two weeks and we (the residents of the area) have complained them many times. They are not taking any action to clean it.

We face this problem every week from about 2 years. these people do not take any action. The drainage water is flowing before the houses of all other residents in the area and it is causing a very bad smell. We fear our children may get any diseases. Nobody is able to walk on the road.

Please take urgent action to rectify it. We have been suffering this from about 2 years.

Residents of lane opp. to Shankar Vidyalaya School, BJR Nagar Malkajgiri.

Mohammedfs

Feb 22, 2016

Illegal small victory in Mohen Reddy Nagar Hyderabad

We are facing problem due to illegal factory in Mohen Reddy Nagar Hyderabad under Rajendranagar limts.

Inside the residential plot some miscreants are spoiling the health due to illegal factory.

Once you enter in the mohen reddy nagar 1st street there is small illegal factory running please consider to close all illegal factories or else will go to GHMC Mayor directly.

Thanks !
Rasheed
chandrakala100

Feb 21, 2016

Land Enchroachment

Sainagar cly, venkatrao pet open area is abandoned it can be developed for commun
ity instead as it is encroached like road occupied between plot nos. 42 &43.
open land may be occupied and individual houses may built by people who sold land
as layout -sy. no. 279/2 lothukunta.

Immediate action to be taken to prevent encroachment

Chandrakala Pattabhi Reddy plot no. 13 resident of Sainagar colony Venkatraopet lothukunta by Secunderabad 500015
corporate employee

Feb 20, 2016

complain regarding street light n lane business

Hi sir,

I the resident of shanthinagar lalapet landmark sfs school lane facing lot of problems with evening business of selling hot items ( mirchi) by keeping a four wheeler in a lane where our company cabs cannot come inside the lane to pick up and also all nuisance people sit here and booze which is creating problem for girls to come over to road side....kindly take this complaint on a serious note and remove the business from the lane towards the road or towards their home........

elless

Feb 15, 2016

Building off-set coming onto road at 20 feet height

Corner building on street number 10 Domalguda is built properly at floor level but at a height of approx. 15-20 feet, building off-set is coming on the road. Is it legal to do so?
elless

Feb 15, 2016

Under Construction Flats / Buildings

1. What are the GHMC Rules with regard to buildings under construction - what are the working hours allowed? It is observed that centering work for laying slab / roof starts from 06.00 AM and work goes on till past midnight. Centering contractor says that house owners are pressurizing them for completing the work soon. It is causing lot of disturbance and inconvenience to adjoining neighbors / residents.

2. Is putting plastic sheets (purdah) on all sides till full hight of proposed building mandatory for under construction buildings so that material, water, cement etc from construction does not fall into adjoining compound?
TBalaji Singh

Feb 11, 2016

Regarding Mosquitoes

Request for Anti-Mosquito Spray in our Area (Bapu Nagar, Langerhouse, Hyderabad-500008). As there are plenty of mosquitoes please, take action immediately and spray minimum twice a week. No one is taking care about the same. When a person suffers from Malaria, Dengue etc., then from the Hospital they take address and come to eradicate the mosquitoes in that address only. BUT NOT PRIOR TO THAT, NO ONE WILL TAKE CARE TO ERADICATE OR SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
AkDinesh

Feb 10, 2016

MOSQUITOES - East Anandbagh, Malkajgiri

I am resident of 25-13-1/1, Talla Basthi, East Anandbagh, Malkajgiri, Hyd-47. In the locality there are lot of mosquitoes.
Please take immediate action.
mohdanwarkhan

Feb 6, 2016

Menhole damage since 9november2015

18-12-419/m/225,crescent school,bismillah hotel line,amina masjid,kanchanbagh,hyd.
sir or madam
500058.In our area the draianges are over flowing, so we are facing lot of problems moreover we have small kids and we suffering alot with musquitos.So please take this on priority and do the needful as early as possible

Thanking you sir

Mohd Anwar Khan

Menhole damage since 9november2015 Menhole damage since 9november2015 Menhole damage since 9november2015

pagr

Feb 4, 2016

Road Repair

I would like to bring to your notice the pot holes on one of the bylane road in Indira Nagar. Residence of Aditya and Kendriya Vihar Phase II facing difficulty in commuting. This bylane road is next KFC and citibank. A small pothole has increased exponentially and is troublesome. Request you to get it repaired. Thanks in advance.

An online request was posted on 19th JAN 2016 and there is no update from GHMC on this. If we call responsible JE to take the status, he is not giving any firm answer.

Residents of Aditya and Kendriya Vihar Phase II
savitha komaravalli

Jan 30, 2016

Drainage Overflow

Drainage over flow

I am residing at H.no.10-1-189, near Hanuman Temple, West Marredpally, Secunderabad-500026.In our area the draianges are over flowing, so we are facing lot of problems moreover we have small kids and we suffering alot with musquitos.So please take this on priority and do the needful as early as possible.

Thanking you sir,

raju krr

Jan 22, 2016

STREET LIGHT REPAIR

Repected Sir/Madam

I am the resident of Rambagh, (attapur) My concern is regarding the non functioning of street light out side near by my house since two months.
It is dark in the evening and there also incidents of un-social elements, and chain snacthers, in the lane.
kindly request the authorities or the persons concerned to send persons to get the street light rectified.

House Address: 4-6-178/1/1/c. Rambagh. attapur.
back side: Mallaiah towers,
mobile:9642911909

Thnking you.

V.Raju
Editor: Sensational Crime news magazine.
TVV

Jan 19, 2016

Name Boards

Name Boards

In Hyderabad Old City the name boards of the shops written name with full addresses which helps citizens to know the place where exactly they wants to go. But in Developed New city's like Hi-Tech, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Secunderabad, Mehadipatanm etc., a few I have quoted, where you cannot find the full addresses, only you can find their big name boards without address.

So please I request the concerned authorities to look in the matter and Insist them to write the full address on their name of the board.

CITIZEN.
siriraman

Jan 13, 2016

night construction activities

Respected sir/madam,

I'm a resident at ashok nagar. there's a construction going opposite to the house where i'm residing. the construction activities are running whole night, we are not able to sleep from many days. we opposed it and called police,as soon as police leave they are starting the work. bull bulldozer and concrete mixers are running whole night. we warned them but still site manager is saying they will not stop it and they are threatening us.they are very reckless. kindly i request you to take the necessary action in this matter.
Address
c.sirisha raman
1-1-300/1A street no:13 second floor,
ashok nagar x roads, lane opposite to people's high school.hyderabad
Hyderabad
Telangana
Mobile - +919491791698
Ramesh Pallati

Jan 13, 2016

laying municipal road over private land

I P.Ramesh owner of H.No 3-4-63/17/A2/65 of T.V.Colony Ramanthapur,Hyderabad would like to inform Municipal authorities I have not constructed compound wall with an intention to avoid vasthu dosha as the excess land is more in south and also very slop comparatively north side of our house. My neighbor Mr. Murali Mohan Rao also constructed in the same way. Now the Municipal authorities are laying the road. In this process they are leveling the place including our land by removing big stones from our land. Yesterday I have happened to observe the same,as I am not residing in the house. I have given it for rent.

Today morning I have launched a written compliant after personally meeting the town planning officer Mr. Prasad in his chamber after showing our Land original documents and also brought to the notice of Shri. Dhamodar. In this connection over telephone I have also informed to Mr. Ghangadhar, chairman.

I request the Authorities concern to look in to the matter and instruct the concern contractor accordingly by leaving personal property they may lay the road.

Ramesh Pallati

c.shantha

Jan 12, 2016

Drainage leakage

Here we are facing drainage problems. In our street manholes are leaking. Drainage water is mixing with drinking water. So please I request you to solve the problem.

House numbers lodging complaint:

c.shantha
akash pochagari

Jan 9, 2016

drainage

Here we are facing drainage problems. In our street manholes are leckageing. So please I request you to solve the problem.
yours faithfully,
akash

Reliance Jio - Sim not activated
    Hi, I am Samsung s7 user and I got an offer from...
    Haryana Road Transport Corp - Online link not working
    The link for online booking of volvo of Haryana Road...
    INDIAN ARMY - Login problem and resend password donot come on my email
    dear sir/madam i have forgot password and user...
    SSC - lost my ssc admit card .
    Sir i have lost my ssc chsl 2015 admit card. So unable...
    Idea Cellular Limited - RE: Irresponsible service and no value for customer money
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Income Tax Department - FALSE PENDING DEMAND AY 2008-09
    REPLY BY SPEED POST DELIVERED ON 16.6.16 AS EARLIER...
    Eveready RF-04 rechargeable fan with LED - not charging
    Sir,       I bought a eveready RF-04 standard...
    Idea - RE: sim card registration failed
    Dear Customer, We request you to visit nearest My Idea....
    KESCO : Kanpur Electric Supply Corpn. - NO BILLIN FOR 3 MONTHS
    No billing for 3 months.How deposits? Gopal...