Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

kalapatherarea@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2014

Please do the needful for illegal construction

The,
Commissioner of GHMC,

I would like to draw your kind attention of illegal construction bearing H.No. 19-2-21/11/C/4, Kalapather, Maruthi nagar, Hyderabad this is such a illegal construction on public road that captured by a land grabber. This illegal construction of this house creating lot of problem for all resident's, rain water use to flow from this road land grabber almost blocked the road and there is no sufficient space to flow the rainy water and the polluted and dirty rainy water entering in the houses. When local residents try to prevent him from illegal construction, he told "the locals can't do anything, he have link with police and GHMC workers.
Please kindly do the needful as early as possible.
This is our humble request to stop this illegal construction on road at in Kalapather, Maruthi nagar, Hyderabad, 500053 as soon as possible.

Adrees:-
yadavbs

Oct 26, 2014

DOG CATCHERS WANTED AT KUSHAIGUDA

Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality H No No1-9-40,beside venkateshwara temple 4th lane kushaiguda

B Srisailam
satyarr80

Oct 23, 2014

TO STOP CELL TOWER CONSTRUCTION IN PAPARAYUDU NAGAR,KUKATPALLY

SIR,

I AM B.VENKAT REDDY, H.NO. 4-42-1069,PAPARAYUDU NAGAR ,KUKATPALLY.PH NO.9951511863

A CELL TOWER (ATC INDIA TOWER COOPERATION PVT .LTD) IS BEING CONSTRUCTED ILLIGALLY IN MIDDLE OF THE RESIDENTIAL PLACE,ON H.NO. 4-35-554/3,PAPARAYUDU NAGAR.WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FROM LAST 8 MONTHS TO STOP THE CONSTRUCTION.WE HAVE COMPLAINED FIRST TO GHMC DEPUTY COMMISSIONER ON 20-02-2014,BUT NO ACTION IS TAKEN.NEXT ON 2-04-2014, OUR COLONY WELFARE ASSOCIATION HAS COMPLAINED AGAIN.WE HAVE GIVEN A PAPER STATEMENT TO A NEWS PAPER (NAMASTHE TELANGANA) ON 29-03-2014.BY THIS THEY HAVE STOPPED THE WORK FOR FEW DAYS BUT EVENTUALLY THEY HAVE STARTED DOING THE WORK IN THE NIGHTS SECRETLY.WE REQUEST YOU TO HELP US TO STOP THE WORK. THE PEOPLE OF OUR COLONY ARE FRIGHTENED OF RADIATION PROBLEM WHICH WILL BE STARTED BY THIS CELL TOWER.
iamindian909

Oct 12, 2014

Illegal Construction of multiple floors

Manne Raju resident of Suraram hs constructed multi storied building with out taking proper permission.He has constructed 7+1 floor on 250 Sq yards plot. Due to which there is threat to life of people.

Please take necessary action and demolish the unauthorised construction.

Kumar.
Bhaskar42152

Oct 12, 2014

Road occupied in residential area

I D.Swapna Reddy owning a open plot in survey no.836 plot no. 13, H.no 2-11-122/A/13 situated at uppal, under Ghmc, uppal circle, RR dist.

Complainting about our beside plot H.no.2-11-122/C/4 on plot no.14 has occupied the 20 feet road about 5 feets and constructed house wall with gate on the road.

And when we are planning to construct house in my open plot, we are getting lot of disturbance and problem to transport construction meterial into it.

So i request you to kindly look into this matter.

Yours sincerely
D Swapna Reddy
Uppal Hyderabad
anand agarwal

Oct 10, 2014

illegal construction

illegal construction started house.no21-1-204/1-5 rikabgunj near high court ward no.1 circle(5) Hyderabad
k.praneeth

Oct 8, 2014

problems due to buffaloes

to ghmc,
In ward no 13, we have a problem from one house whose h-no3-1-56 where many buffaloes are holded on,this is causing many diseases majorly dengue,due to many mosquitoes,with huge dirty smell.many other harmful creatures like snakes, crabs etc
are also existing which may cause danger. when we are insisting about the cleanliness of that house surroundings that householder being very rude scolding us.
This complaint is from nakshatra,k.umarani,sumathi,girija,sujatha,varalakshmi,shashirekha,ramadevi,santhu,lavanya,satama,tuny,
Srinivas Madireddi

Sep 27, 2014

illegal constructioin

I have complained against an ILEGAL CONSTRUCTION in Jawahaarnagar, Moujlali, Hyderabad (Circle 17 of GHMC). on 29/5/13 vide Online Grievance No.20132-05-W28323 against which two notices were served in the month of July,2013 and further no action could be taken as there were a case pending in the court regarding the same. The said case OS.220/13 is dismissed in Dec,13. After this the GHMC has not acted in any way in which they are supposed to in their own interest. I have further lodged a complaint asking the GHMC to take necessary action after the OS got dismissed, on 07/7/2014 vide Grievance No.2014-07-W094352 . This is still lying with the concerned ACP even after clear instructions from the CP concerned to take immediate action. The concerned department seems to be otherwise interested in this issue. Please forward.

SRINIVAS M

Drainage Problem, chaitanyapuri,

The Commissioner of GHMC,
Date : 23-9-2014
Kothapet, Saroornagar, Hyderabad.

We are facing lot of inconvenience, that the Drainage is Draining in front of our complex, Since from 1 week,

Total Dirty water collecting in the celler of our complex, Our association complaints somany times, there is no response

from GHMC, so please kindly do the favour to us.

Please do as early as posible, thanking you.

yours faithfully

S. Venu Netha

(Vice President Sreeman Rama Towers)

From :

Sreeman Rama Towers Wefare Association,

3-9, Hanuman Nagar, Beside Swagat Hotel,

Chaitnyapuri, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad-60.

pittala

Sep 22, 2014

request action on illegal construction

request to take action regarding the construction of the house illegally and unauthorized structure of 3 floors without any valid permission from the GHMC at Pr. No. 1-6-212/64/62, MCH Colony, West Parsigutta, Hyderabad.

Name of the Owner; Smt. D.Aruna w/o Late Thirpathi Raj.
kindly take the action as per the provisions of the HMC Act 1955 with immediate effect.

from: P.VINIL KUMAR
R/O. 1-6-212/65/14, MCH colony, parsigutta, hyd.
CELL NO. 9246347520

Sep 21, 2014

illegal occupied by way of installed a dabba

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

ILLEGAL INSTALLATION OF DABBA
I AM THE OWNER OF PREMISES NO. 5-2-200/21/A NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD COMPLAINT AGAINST UNSOCIAL ELEMENTS FOR ;INSTALLING BOX DABBA BY ENCROACHING UPON LAND AND THE SAME IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES SITUATED NEW O ASHOKA HOTEL LAND FLOWER MARKET, NEW OSMAN GUNJ , UNDER NEW OSMAN GUNJ EXTENSION SOCIETY, OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD AND O THE SAME IS SUBMITTED TO THE CONCERN AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA THE SAME COMPLAINT IS SUBMITTED TO CONCERN P.S. FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
IN THIS REGARD I REQUEST TO THE GHMC AUTHORITIY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA FROM MY PLACE WHICH IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES
THIS IS FOR REMINDER TO ;THE GHMC AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OFILLEGAL DABBA FROM MY ATTACH PREMISES AT 5-2-100/21/1 NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD, JAMBAGH, HYDERABAD TELANGANA

ILLEGAL INSTALLATION OF DABBA

I AM THE OWNER OF PREMISES NO. 4-2-200/21/A NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD COMPLAINT AGAINST UNSOCIAL ELEMENTS FOR ;INSTALLING BOX DABBA BY ENCROACHING UPON LAND AND THE SAME IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES SITUATED NEW O ASHOKA HOTEL LAND FLOWER MARKET, NEW OSMAN GUNJ , UNDER NEW OSMAN GUNJ EXTENSION SOCIETY, OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD AND O THE SAME IS SUBMITTED TO THE CONCERN AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA THE SAME COMPLAINT IS SUBMITTED TO CONCERN P.S. FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
THIS IS FOR REMINDER TO ;THE GHMC AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF DABBA FROM MY ATTACH PREMISES AT 5-2-100/21/1 NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD, JAMBAGH, HYDERABAD TELANGANA
bollampally

Sep 15, 2014

Drainage leakage

I am a resident of Vidyut Nagare, staying in MIG-3927 phase-II. There is a leakge in the drainage and we have called up different officials from the last 15 days and no help received. The drainage water is flowing on the roads, which we are unabel to walk on the roads with the smell. We also have kids who cannot go as the persons who tried to build a building have broken the drainage manual where the water is filled. With the drainage water there is an increase of mosquitoes which may cause malaria and dengue. Request you to get this problem sorted out.

Ashok Reddy
k vijay bhaskar rao

Sep 9, 2014

STREET DOGS

Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality Barkatpura H.No.3-4-870/n front of the house gates and keep barking during midnight & early morning causing a lot of disturbance during sleep hours, Specially its a very big problem for our area children when they are playing out side of the house and also for morning walkers.

K.VIJAY BHASKAR
Dr. Muzaffar ali sajid

Aug 31, 2014

DOG CATCHERS WANTED AT MALLEPALLY

Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality Malley Pally opp. H.No.11-3-51 /52 /50/ and around the Bharat Ground, who gather in front of the house gates and keep barking during midnight & early morning causing a lot of disturbance during sleep hours, Specially its a very big problem for our area children when they are playing out side of the house .

Dr M. Sajid Ali
siva r krishna

Aug 25, 2014

complaint against construction of building

to

the Zonal Commissioner,
Greater Visakhaptnam Municipal Corporation,
visakhapatnam.

respected sir,

i A.Ch. APPARAO the owner of the building D.No.50-13-1/1, near the backside of Durga Ganapathi Temple road, seethammapeta, visakhapatnam - 530016. in the ward No-13 to the eastern side of my building N. TATA RAO entroched my place which is kept vacant for sentimental purpose. now he is trying for pakka building. we have already complained in the municipal corporation but no action was taken so far hence we request you to kindly take action.

thanking you sir,

Visakhapatnam -16.

Cell : 9885002841
gmferoz

Aug 23, 2014

illegal love birds breeding at al hasnath colony tolichowki

i am staying in al hasnath colony in apartment by name space plot # 244 opp vidyanikaten school. There are tenants living in same apartment in flat # 402 and they are illegally breeding the love birds by keeping them cage in common area and that is making a big problem for all the residence of apartment even though we had told them many time to remove it but they are just ignoring it. so i kindly request you since i am a asthma patient and due to it allergy of birds i am getting frequent sever asthma attacks.

so please kindly request you to remove the cage from the apartment.

kind regards
prem singh hyd

Aug 17, 2014

birth certificate

respected sir ,my name is prem singh and my native place is Hyderabad. I have wrong sir name in my fathers name in my birth certificate,due to miss listening by hospital servicemen.now I applied for such correction in ghmc for many times with all necessary and valid certificates.but they rejected it without any proper inquiry.........so please let me know the procedure to correct it with the concerned authority directly.........please.
nbhushanamk

Aug 12, 2014

GHMC

I have paid an advance property tax of Rs 500/- on 05/03/2014 vide receipt no 10520000326559 and my PTI No is 1171006029 which is not accounted for while arriving dues for 2014-15. Please do the needful in adjusting the same without any further delay

Kollla Nagabhushanam
H No 45/271 upparguda
Rajanagar Moulali
Hyderabad-500040
subramanyam raju

Aug 6, 2014

NEEM TREE

I am a resident of Sri V.O. Colony Opp.Neha Paradise Apts, Near pochamma temple wish to complaint regarding neem tree fallen on the road which is obstructing the movement of vehicles, public since 4 days. A written complaint was given to the concerned madam (Sanitation department) on Saturday 2nd August 2014 at Malkajgiri and so far there is no action. Necessary action may please be taken for the removal of the tree.
p aruna

Aug 4, 2014

Removal of garbage

For the past six months the residents of nearby colony through garbage before my house.Every week the GHMC sweepers came to clean the roads and add some more garbage to that and lighting it with out taking it in their vehicle.Huge fume came out from that garbage and a lot of bad smell spread around.It is a rush road and school students go to nearbi school eeryday.It badly effects the health of all.So please send your vehicle and make it clean immediately.

From
P.ARUNA,ROAD NO 2,DEENDAYAL NAGAR,
R.K.PURAM P.O,SECUNDERABAD.
kiranna

Aug 4, 2014

illegal construction

Repected Sir,

I stay near to ganesh nagar, Ramanthapur hyderabad landmark tv studio nearer to narayana junior college.

We are able to see lot of illegal construction near to my house.

We are facing ventilation problem. So many time we asked not to construct but they are not listening to us.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Kiran
S Syed Basha

Jul 30, 2014

Mutation Application and Exorbitant Tax imposed – Reg.

I would like to bring this to your kind attention that during January, 2014 applied for mutation to upkeep property documents legally. GHMC took a long time to get cleared and at the same time the property tax imposed is unimaginably much heavier, i.e. from Rs. 1408/- to Rs. 7388/- per annum. The particulars of the same mentioned hereunder :

Circle No: 18
Ward : 142, Seethaphalmandi
Door No : 12-10-398/C
Name of the House Owner : Mrs. Bilquis Jaan
PTIN/ASMT No. 1181206881

When enquired GHMC office, my request was neglected stating that I did not have Occupancy Certificate, building construction permission and so on. It was indeed bought from previous Owner during the year 2000. Technically, I did not know all these documents. Surprisingly, such a long duration no one asked above said papers. When started doing something in adherence with Governmental guidelines and to do proper taxing, unfortunately, I am in a trouble. Above all, the mutation order also handed over to after three months time upon collecting some amount. How far is it justifiable?

Further to state that my neighbors are paying minimum Rs. 1400 to 1800 per annum and one of neighbor ( Owner name Yadava Reddy, House no. 12-10-398/D) large buildings street to other street extended his tax fixed for paying Rs. 5000/- only per annum, why such a discrepancy ??? If you advise me these documents can be submitted to your good self. Moreoever, when I try to check GHMC portal how the tax was levied, this option is not at all working, why ?????

Indeed I want to legalize property tax for which I applied for mutation ?? now it become headache and harassment to me. On 26/07/2014, I sent intimation to the Commissioner of GHMC. The taxation in 3 days enhanced from 7388 to 8000 Plus, how come ? Along with current property tax + penalty is added and imposed till 2014-15. Do the penalty keep on continue such a long time ?? no one answering properly in GHMC office. When I tried to be a good citizen, facing these sort of harassment ??!! I do not understand now whom to report ??

Bilquis Jaan / Sayed Basha
chandrika arti

Jul 26, 2014

removal of dumpyard from Deepthi Sree Nagar Colony Backsde

The Commissioner (Somesh kumar),

Sub:Reg removal of Dump yard From Deepthi Sree Nagar back side-req

I arti resident of Krishna sai enclave,Makta, Miyapur.We are facing a lot of problems like Flies, Mosquitoes, bad smell, snakes, rats etc because of the dump yard near to out house. Due to the flies we are not able to stay in the house and due to the snakes we are unable to come out of the house. And we are frequently falling sick and doctor visits are also more frequent due to flies,mosquitoes, and other major problem is bad smell from the dump yard.We filed complaint so many times and they promised to remove dump yard but still 50 autos per day are dumping dust in the dump-yard and they are not cleaning it. 1000 of Plastics papers are flying and spoiling the underground water.now we have a slogan to reduce plastic papers but they are spoiling the water and surroundings
munwarkhan46@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014

Drainage water mixing in drinking water

Drainage water mixing in drinking water
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are getting drainage water contentiously through our drinking water connection . Please look into this issue as soon as possible. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:
H.NO: 8-4-369/211/105/D
SRT NAGAR,BORABANDA,
HYD. 500018

Md.munwar khan

BMTC - BMTC Bus Frequency
    The resident's of ISRO Layout regret to inform that...
    Huawei - Stolen phone
    Hello sir, My name is Vivek Ojha, age...
    PCDA Pension Allahabad - loss My PPO ORDER BOOK
    PPO COPY SIR, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU SEND ME...
    care---paytm.com - Recharge unsuccessful
    ORDER NO.913645140 FYI Recharge unsuccessful...
    singer DX 75 1000W dry iron(white) - not recive my singer DX75 1000W dry iron(white)
    I can not recive my singer DX 75 1000W dry iron(white) but...
    SBI CRAEDIT CARD vs TATA SBI CARD - issueing statment for Lost/closed SBI credit card
    Dear Sir, This is to bring to your notice that, I was...
    Auxus Note 5.5 mobile phone - phone screen demage
    Ticket # 119467 Ticket Status: open Name: jaya...
    121---in.airtel.com - additional charges
    Dear Sir / Medom, My name is Sanjay...
    iberry India - screen demage
    Ticket Status: open Name: jaya Shankar Department:...
    bookprofit.co.in Stock market Tips - Worst Stock Market Tips
    What a bogus trading tip company bookprofit.co.in. In...