GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

parasa

Apr 26, 2015

illegal construction on HITEX Road Near Masjid /Mosque, Khanamet

Illegal construction is going on in Khanamet just before Mosque after 400 meters from Hitex tower going towards HITEX grounds after 4 Gaadi. In this regard I have complained earlier to the Zonal Commissioner 4 years back they came and stopped work and now after a gap of 4 years they have taken up work slowly occupying road and yesterday being a holiday i.e,. sunday they started the work of compound wall. I request you to take the necessary action.

Early action is highly appreciated.

Parasa
pittala

Apr 18, 2015

cleaning of roads drains

SINCE FROM LONG PERIOD GHMC WAS NOT ABLE TO LOOKING AFTER THE COLONY HEALTH REZARDS. HEAR SINCE LONG PERIOD NO ONE OF THE GHMC OFFICER IS ENQUIRED ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS OF OUR COLONY, AS THERE WAS MANY PROBLEMS FACING BY THE COLONY PEOPLE LIKE ROADS ARE ALL UNDER REPAIRS AND THE DAIRNS ARE NOT YET CLEANED DURING THE TIME OF RAINY SEASONS TOTAL WATER FLOWS INTO THE HOUSES, WHICH CAUSES VERY DANGEROUS TO OUR COLONY PEOPLES.

THEREFORE WE ONCE AGAIN REQUEST YOUR GOODSELF KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO NEEDFULLL WITH VERY URJENTLY
shiva kumar puli

Apr 17, 2015

Demolished Committee hall wall for illegal construction

In kachiguda Rajmohalla Boya basti 3-5-1111/36 an illegal construction is being made and they even demolished the committee hall wall for constructing their property beside committee hall and they occupied some part of the road.please take action against the owners..

Shiva kumar

Apr 8, 2015

Swemming Pool Re-Opening

I have Complaint one week for GHMC no Respands, is re-Opening Swemming Pool For Vijayanagar Colony, Hyderabad. Six Month Closed Pool.
Public very Disapaints for GHMC,wetting for opening Swemming pool. GHMC Department your Prabulams before arengement of Summer.

GHMC Comessioner Intrest Swemming opening this week. Now is "Bangaru Telangana."

Vijayanagar Colony, Hyd.

Apr 5, 2015

GHMC Sweemming pool not Re-Openning

Camplaint for GHMC Swemming pool not Re-Openning.

GHMC Sports Complex Vijayanagar Colony, Hyderabad, Swemming Pool Closed on November 2014. After 6 Month close not
Re-Openning Swemming Pool. Now Summer start Swemming Pool not Openning, daily Swemming Children's, Students, old age
Pepules. All are Disapaints,

GHMC Commissioner, Spots Director is not Intrest. Government is Intrest now Re-Openning Swemming Pool. " Swemming Very Good Helth Pepules.
madhu62203@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2015

unauthorised construction of tower

TO STOP TOWER CONSTRUCTION H.NO.8-7-113/3B, NEAR R.R. TOWNSHIP, OLD BOWENPALLY
SIR,

I AM G. MADHU SUDHANA RAO, MY ADDRESS IS 8-7-113/3A.PH NO.9849162203

A TOWER (RELIANCE) IS BEING CONSTRUCTED ILLIGALLY IN MIDDLE OF THE RESIDENTIAL PLACE,ON H.NO. 8-7-113/3B, NEAR R.R. TOWNSHIP, OLD BOWNEPALLY, KUKATPALLY CIRCLE, WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FROM LAST 15 DAYSS TO STOP THE CONSTRUCTION. AND MR. G. SRINIVAS IS TO CONSTRUCT THE SAID TOWER ALL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO OUT THEIR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES, HENCE HE IS DOING THE WORK, IF ANY BODY OBJECTS THEN HE WILL SAYS I HAVE TO STOP THE CONSTRUCTION FOR THEIR SATISFACTION AND TODAY IS ERECTED A BIG CELL TOWER ON THE BUILDING. THE PEOPLE OF OUR COLONY ARE FRIGHTENED OF RADIATION PROBLEM WHICH WILL BE STARTED BY THIS TOWER. AND HE IS GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE HE WENT TO ANANTHAPUR FOR HIS JOB, AND HIS WIFE IS MARKETING FIELD AND SHE IS ALMOST ON TOURS AND HIS DAUGHTER IS STUDIED IN AUSTRALIA. THEY ARE VERY HAPPY BECAUSE THE RADIATION IS NOT EFFECTED THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, SO PLEASE STOP THE SAID TOWER.
gcs8121886188@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015

Illegal Construction

Hello Sir,

We pacing problem at our home , we stay at addagutta east marred pally secundrabad .

near at home all are construction on the floor of drainage canal illegal constructed, In that same area one person as occupied drainage canal & 7 feets of cc road for his personal car parking & he removed the in side telephone pole & put out side for his personal space,Plz take an action on this & remove the all this .

this is the person occupied the drainage canal & 7 feets of cc road , pls check the details .

Mr : thippapa

H - no - 10 - 4 - b / 395 / a

addagutta east marred pally

near mazjit opp nallapochamma temple

secundrabad ____ 500026

Pls find the attach proof photos
k.s.srikanth

Mar 17, 2015

curry centre

Dear, sir / Madam i srikanth residence at ramnagar my beside portion is also residence portion but they are using for commercial purpose, daily cooking morning 10am to at evng 7pm masala vapor hot boiled vapor spreading in the surrounding area its a
new sense and we suffering for cough and allergies so many times we inform to them but they not leason and arguing with us
we request you please consider matter and take necessary action on them
somesh23

Feb 19, 2015

Sound and Air Pollution

Swami Theater, Sanath Nagar.

Recently someone started construction in the place of Swami Theater. Despite the usage of heavy machinery like JCB and Hydraulic Excavators, they are not at all following minimum standards.

The construction place is totally surrounded with full of Residential Houses. They work with this heavy machinery all day long even during the nights. It is giving lot of Sound Pollution and Air Pollution because of which, people here are suffering with sleepless nights and diseases.

There is a school just beside this construction and the kids are suffering like anything. They are not able to attend the classes because of this Sound Pollution and getting dusty and hence diseased because of Air Pollution.

Someone from GHMC should take action against these construction with heavy machinery in residential areas. Atleast they ensure that these guys follow precautions and proper guidelines.

linga

Feb 4, 2015

illegal constructioin & parking place

The Commissioner of GHMC,
L.B.Nagar-HYD.

I would like to draw your kind attention of illegal construction bearing H.No.11-9-75/1,sweet home-II Laxminagar colony, Kothapet,Road no-2,my apartment parking place illegal constructed on G1 floor,This illegal construction of this G1 floor creating lot of problem parking problem and almost blocked the road and there is no sufficient pace to vehicle parking

he told "the locals can't do anything, he have link with police(chaitynapuri PS) and GHMC office
Please kindly do the needful as early as possible.removed the illegal construction of G1 floor

thank you sir.

Flot No 302-D.Lingaswamy,

Flot No 301-S.Venkatnarayanareddy,

Flot No 202-T.Venkatesham,

Flot No 201-B.Sarala,

Flot No 101- Samba Siva Murthy.
A B Vijay Kumar

Feb 2, 2015

handpump making hell lot of noise

I'm vijay kumar resident of 1-8-855/5 sree ram nagar, nallakunta , hyderabad.
Beside my house there is a handpump that makes lot of noise ,
that is the only source of water to many families in the lane.
The noise that comes from the handpump is un bearable and irritating,
We are facing this problem from more than a year now...
Please do the necessary repairs to handpump so that we can have a good sleep at night...
Thank you....
B Vijay Kumar.
shekarnee1

Jan 19, 2015

Complaint against VenkataSai Nilayam Association

To: GHMC, Hyderabad

I am one of the owners (Flat No. 402) of the 20 flats (5 storied apt. complex), 1-10-389, VenkataSai Nilayam, Brahmanwadi, Hyderabad - 500016. For the last 6 years, the association (secretary cum treasurer) Mr. Mallikarjuna Rao (Flat no. 301) has not been showing the monthly/ yearly expenses and there has been no yearly elections or change in the society members.

We pay Rs. 1500/ month as maintenance charges. When we (tenants, owners) inquire about the monthly/ yearly expenses, Mr.Rao says that he is doing a voluntary job and that he cannot provide these details on a monthly/ yearly basis but we can have a look at the register for the expenses during the meetings. Unfortunately the meetings are held only rarely and not on a regular basis as well as the tenants are not called for the meetings.

Also, Mr. Rao spends the money on things that he is interested in and doesn't even keep us informed. Even when I told him to hand over the treasure position to me so that I can maintain it properly by showing the monthly/ yearly expenses, he doesn't want to part with this position and we feel it to be more like a threat/ harassment.

All of us have to just pay the maintenance amount without even knowing where that money is spent on and when we inquire, he gets annoyed saying that he is doing a voluntary job and he cannot provide the monthly/ yearly report as he says that he doesn't have time for all these.

He also has constructed a gate in the common area on his floor, which as per the rules is illegal. He has stated that we can go and report this to anyone including GHMC, Police and any Govt. official and that no one can take action against him. We really feel so unhappy and a threat from Mr. Rao that we wish this issue can be taken up by your department and resolved so that similar issues don't raise in other apartments.

Thanks and regards,
Chandrashekar S
Voice: +91 90323 55696
shekarnee1@gmail.com
kalyan singh 2277

Jan 13, 2015

ILLEGAL FLOOR RISK OF HUMAN LIFE

Dea Commissioner , it is pleasure that the city of hyderabad is improving in getting back its glory , we would like to bring to your notice that a person is building illegally floor and is deviating from the sanctioned plan , This is with reference to one construction in PLOT NO:24 JAYABHERI FOUR SEASONS layout situated in Gowlidoddi village ,Serlingampally muncilipaty,cyberabad , The plot size is just 222sq.yards only he has taken permission for 2 floor and is constructing 5-floor, their is no parking facility ,and total deviation from sanction plan and creating new sense , I don't understand how they can construct five floor with permission of two floors , more over it is not safe in strength , the pillar size and other seems very weak and looks as if the building may collapse any time and may cause damage not only to the property but also may puts peoples life at risk , please treat this as an emergency and stop this activity .Kindly take this matter seriously as it will put people life at risk ,
PLEASE TREAT THIS AS EMERGENCY AND ACT IMMEDIATELY AS IT IS PUTTING RISK TO HUMAN LIFE,
Thanking you ,
Kalyan singh
kalyan singh 2277

Jan 13, 2015

illegal floor construction

Dear sir, number of illegal floors are being constructed in Gowlidoddi village , Serilingampally municipal, jaya bheri four seasons, plot no : 24 , they are constructing five floors in 222 square yard, please take immediate action, no parking facilities and total deviation
balakrishna kanukula

Jan 9, 2015

Illegal Construction

H.No: 3-2-232 Nimboliadda, Kachiguda, Hyderabad-500027. Near Shivalayam.
I am a resident of 3-2-230 my neighbour is constructing a home in 30 syar yards they are making illegal constructions, they not even left single feet even they entered in our land, they are constructing facing a windows beside my land with out leaving the space.
Kindly take a serious action.

With Regards,

Balakrishna
a.nittala

Jan 8, 2015

gravel not removed evenafter the road works

Gravel is not removed from the footpaths adjacent to our house,whichi is making the path useless.roadworks finished around 11/2 month back.no acton has been taken till now to clear.plz fo the needful.thanq
Anuradha
16-11-20b/3
Vitthala enclaves
Saleemnagar
Malakpet
Hyderabad
qureshis

Jan 3, 2015

complaint for removal of flower market

we the resident of guddi malkapur submiand brings few facts that in our locality the flower market is running from last 5 years but the totally flower market is fully without permission and without layout and it is very dangerous to the colony neighbours for many kinds of disease
in this connection we request to the authority to look into the matter and take severe step for removal of flower market
swamymba

Jan 1, 2015

Remove speed breakers

Hi All,

Can you please help us while removing the unauthorised speed breakers, it is causing serious health problems to the motorist as all speed breakers are not approved and not followed the actual process. Every house owner is constructing speed breakers only to save their water pipe line in the ground. They are also constructing speed breaker without proper mesures.

Can you please help to whom to approach and how to remove these speed breakers.

Swamy
9247882007
rajkumar369

Dec 29, 2014

Pillars on Road illegal construction

The Commissioner of GHMC
Hyderabad.
Repected Sir

Hi my name is raj kumar. In my housing society is Sri Sai Nagar Ziaguda Purnapool Hyderabad. Building constructed illegal near my house the pillar's were on the road by this we are getting difficulty in travelling. There were total 4 pillar's on the road.
Please take action urgent.
So many going fights in society.

My address
13-3-587, Sri Sai Nagar, Jiyaguda Purnapool Hyderabad 500006.
rajkumar369

Dec 29, 2014

Pillars on Road

The Commissioner of GHMC
Hyderabad.
Repected Sir

Hi my name is raj kumar. In my housing society is sri sai nagar ziaguda purnapool hyderabad. Building constructed illegal near my house the pillar's were on the road by this we are getting difficulty in travelling. There were total 4 pillar's on the road.
Please take action urgent.
So many going fights in society.

My address
13-3-587, Sri Sai Nagar, Jiyaguda Purnapool Hyderabad 500006.
centuryapartments

Dec 23, 2014

illegal construction

Hello Sir,
We the owners of Century Apartments, which is located in front of Gowtham Model School, Mehdipatnam (full address: 12-2-831/90/7, Migh colony, 500028, Hyderabad).
We are requesting the Commissioner GHMC Hyderabad to inspect the new construction building beside our apartment which is totally violated as per building permissions, they are constructing the building on the total plot area also with balconies facing the apartment side, which is a problem to the neighbors as it blocks the ventilation and privacy,
We are requesting you to see that the construction may not be encroached and building should be as per permission order as it is on road side and we also request the surface for balconies installed are removed.

We are requesting for justification for us.
I request you to look into this matter seriously as we already gave a complaint to the deputy commissioner on Dec 18, 2014.

Yours Sincerely,
Century Apartments Association,
Mehdipatnam
balu1978

Dec 17, 2014

bapujinagar renewing nala slab

The ghmc commissioner
In our basthi renewing nala slab with 6"to11" .they left old slab about 7 meters in middle of new slab,this will become problem because there is no conection between new&old slab.the middle become if heavy vehicle comes middle slab collapse.
We ask A.E. is telling that no fund, we understand that why they are dismatling other side,why leaving small portion in middle.Please kindly take action for renewing small middle portion &see that continuting new slab
Thanking you sir

ajaykumar8640

Dec 16, 2014

drinage problem

Respected Sir/Madem,

In front of my apartment, there is one drainage line with open hole covered with some cement plate. Now the plate got broken. It is becoming big problem for vehicles especially during nights and it may impact children. Please consider my request and request to do the needful. Thank you in advance for your help.

Address:
Contact: Ajay Kumar G
MOB: 9000972160
Mohd Abdul Majeed

Dec 6, 2014

flowing the drain water on road lain stracop

to commissioner ghmc rajendernager.hyderabad. sub;- in this area opp of mandal prajaparshad urdu mediume school we arec safaring drain problam from last two months child are suffar went to school we request you to visit the site and instruct the authorities we hope you will take up the matter with the authorities.kindly take the immediate action. thanking you sir. regards. mamajeed 9440526447.
maKareem

Nov 18, 2014

Drainage Problem, Near Banajar hill Road no 12

Drainage Problem,Hyderabad,

The Commissioner of GHMC,
Date : 11-18-2014
Syed nager no 2 , Banajara hill Road # 12, Hyderabad.

We are facing lot of inconvenience, that the Drainage is Draining in front of our houses, Since from 1 week,. Every month it gets filled up and over flow and we used to call cleaning guys.

But there is no permenent solutin taken to resolve this. Please do the needfull.

My address is
M.A.Kareem
10-5-391/54/10/k6
Syed nager # 2
Banajar hill Rd no 12 Inside Kaman.
Ph# 9963403626/ 9908186194

Kareem

Hathway Broadband - False Promises and worst services
    The worst service I have ever experienced in Bangalore....
    municipal corporation - No Cleanliness
    Dear Sir/Madam, We are finding garbage beside Lakshmi...
    Reprint of LIC ADO 2015 online application form - Application form of LIC ADO
    Sir, Please send me the application form as it required...
    Mobikwik - wallet
    Wallet reactivation of mobiwik account MY MOBIKWIK WALLET...
    Samsung - Lottery
    Got a mail that I won a lottery and its amount has been...
    mobikwik.com - reactivate my wallet
    My wallet is blocked please activated my wallet my email...
    Aircel - RECHARGE WENT TO PF ACCOUNT AND NOT MAIN BALANCE
    RECHARGE WITH TRANSACTION NO.KOR15083011042100068 TO...
    http://www.groupon.co.in/ - Fake deal
    Please refer these complain ids to reach me...
    IRCTC - Non receiving of my password on my e mail
    Sir, I have registerd my account on IRCTC for...
    Flower Aura - not delivered nd amount deducted
    What the he'll bastareds....is this the way to...