GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

Mohammedfs

Feb 22, 2016

Illegal small victory in Mohen Reddy Nagar Hyderabad

We are facing problem due to illegal factory in Mohen Reddy Nagar Hyderabad under Rajendranagar limts.

Inside the residential plot some miscreants are spoiling the health due to illegal factory.

Once you enter in the mohen reddy nagar 1st street there is small illegal factory running please consider to close all illegal factories or else will go to GHMC Mayor directly.

Thanks !
Rasheed
chandrakala100

Feb 21, 2016

Land Enchroachment

Sainagar cly, venkatrao pet open area is abandoned it can be developed for commun
ity instead as it is encroached like road occupied between plot nos. 42 &43.
open land may be occupied and individual houses may built by people who sold land
as layout -sy. no. 279/2 lothukunta.

Immediate action to be taken to prevent encroachment

Chandrakala Pattabhi Reddy plot no. 13 resident of Sainagar colony Venkatraopet lothukunta by Secunderabad 500015
corporate employee

Feb 20, 2016

complain regarding street light n lane business

Hi sir,

I the resident of shanthinagar lalapet landmark sfs school lane facing lot of problems with evening business of selling hot items ( mirchi) by keeping a four wheeler in a lane where our company cabs cannot come inside the lane to pick up and also all nuisance people sit here and booze which is creating problem for girls to come over to road side....kindly take this complaint on a serious note and remove the business from the lane towards the road or towards their home........

elless

Feb 15, 2016

Building off-set coming onto road at 20 feet height

Corner building on street number 10 Domalguda is built properly at floor level but at a height of approx. 15-20 feet, building off-set is coming on the road. Is it legal to do so?
elless

Feb 15, 2016

Under Construction Flats / Buildings

1. What are the GHMC Rules with regard to buildings under construction - what are the working hours allowed? It is observed that centering work for laying slab / roof starts from 06.00 AM and work goes on till past midnight. Centering contractor says that house owners are pressurizing them for completing the work soon. It is causing lot of disturbance and inconvenience to adjoining neighbors / residents.

2. Is putting plastic sheets (purdah) on all sides till full hight of proposed building mandatory for under construction buildings so that material, water, cement etc from construction does not fall into adjoining compound?
TBalaji Singh

Feb 11, 2016

Regarding Mosquitoes

Request for Anti-Mosquito Spray in our Area (Bapu Nagar, Langerhouse, Hyderabad-500008). As there are plenty of mosquitoes please, take action immediately and spray minimum twice a week. No one is taking care about the same. When a person suffers from Malaria, Dengue etc., then from the Hospital they take address and come to eradicate the mosquitoes in that address only. BUT NOT PRIOR TO THAT, NO ONE WILL TAKE CARE TO ERADICATE OR SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
AkDinesh

Feb 10, 2016

MOSQUITOES - East Anandbagh, Malkajgiri

I am resident of 25-13-1/1, Talla Basthi, East Anandbagh, Malkajgiri, Hyd-47. In the locality there are lot of mosquitoes.
Please take immediate action.
mohdanwarkhan

Feb 6, 2016

Menhole damage since 9november2015

18-12-419/m/225,crescent school,bismillah hotel line,amina masjid,kanchanbagh,hyd.
sir or madam
500058.In our area the draianges are over flowing, so we are facing lot of problems moreover we have small kids and we suffering alot with musquitos.So please take this on priority and do the needful as early as possible

Thanking you sir

Mohd Anwar Khan

Menhole damage since 9november2015 Menhole damage since 9november2015 Menhole damage since 9november2015

pagr

Feb 4, 2016

Road Repair

I would like to bring to your notice the pot holes on one of the bylane road in Indira Nagar. Residence of Aditya and Kendriya Vihar Phase II facing difficulty in commuting. This bylane road is next KFC and citibank. A small pothole has increased exponentially and is troublesome. Request you to get it repaired. Thanks in advance.

An online request was posted on 19th JAN 2016 and there is no update from GHMC on this. If we call responsible JE to take the status, he is not giving any firm answer.

Residents of Aditya and Kendriya Vihar Phase II
savitha komaravalli

Jan 30, 2016

Drainage Overflow

Drainage over flow

I am residing at H.no.10-1-189, near Hanuman Temple, West Marredpally, Secunderabad-500026.In our area the draianges are over flowing, so we are facing lot of problems moreover we have small kids and we suffering alot with musquitos.So please take this on priority and do the needful as early as possible.

Thanking you sir,

raju krr

Jan 22, 2016

STREET LIGHT REPAIR

Repected Sir/Madam

I am the resident of Rambagh, (attapur) My concern is regarding the non functioning of street light out side near by my house since two months.
It is dark in the evening and there also incidents of un-social elements, and chain snacthers, in the lane.
kindly request the authorities or the persons concerned to send persons to get the street light rectified.

House Address: 4-6-178/1/1/c. Rambagh. attapur.
back side: Mallaiah towers,
mobile:9642911909

Thnking you.

V.Raju
Editor: Sensational Crime news magazine.
TVV

Jan 19, 2016

Name Boards

In Hyderabad Old City the name boards of the shops written name with full addresses which helps citizens to know the place where exactly they wants to go. But in Developed New city's like Hi-Tech, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Secunderabad, Mehadipatanm etc., a few I have quoted, where you cannot find the full addresses, only you can find their big name boards without address.

So please I request the concerned authorities to look in the matter and Insist them to write the full address on their name of the board.

CITIZEN.
siriraman

Jan 13, 2016

night construction activities

Respected sir/madam,

I'm a resident at ashok nagar. there's a construction going opposite to the house where i'm residing. the construction activities are running whole night, we are not able to sleep from many days. we opposed it and called police,as soon as police leave they are starting the work. bull bulldozer and concrete mixers are running whole night. we warned them but still site manager is saying they will not stop it and they are threatening us.they are very reckless. kindly i request you to take the necessary action in this matter.
Address
c.sirisha raman
1-1-300/1A street no:13 second floor,
ashok nagar x roads, lane opposite to people's high school.hyderabad
Hyderabad
Telangana
Mobile - +919491791698
Ramesh Pallati

Jan 13, 2016

laying municipal road over private land

I P.Ramesh owner of H.No 3-4-63/17/A2/65 of T.V.Colony Ramanthapur,Hyderabad would like to inform Municipal authorities I have not constructed compound wall with an intention to avoid vasthu dosha as the excess land is more in south and also very slop comparatively north side of our house. My neighbor Mr. Murali Mohan Rao also constructed in the same way. Now the Municipal authorities are laying the road. In this process they are leveling the place including our land by removing big stones from our land. Yesterday I have happened to observe the same,as I am not residing in the house. I have given it for rent.

Today morning I have launched a written compliant after personally meeting the town planning officer Mr. Prasad in his chamber after showing our Land original documents and also brought to the notice of Shri. Dhamodar. In this connection over telephone I have also informed to Mr. Ghangadhar, chairman.

I request the Authorities concern to look in to the matter and instruct the concern contractor accordingly by leaving personal property they may lay the road.

Ramesh Pallati

c.shantha

Jan 12, 2016

Drainage leakage

Here we are facing drainage problems. In our street manholes are leaking. Drainage water is mixing with drinking water. So please I request you to solve the problem.

House numbers lodging complaint:

c.shantha
akash pochagari

Jan 9, 2016

drainage

Here we are facing drainage problems. In our street manholes are leckageing. So please I request you to solve the problem.
yours faithfully,
akash
md moiz

Jan 5, 2016

road patch and street light

HI,

GHMC,

In my street langer house,defence colony,hyderabad from plot no 9-1-1/b/60 to 9-1-1/c/67. road patch not done and street light is not working,so please take some action as soon as possible.
TVV

Jan 4, 2016

Name Boards

In Old City on the name boards of the shops written name with full addresses which helps citizens to know the place where exact he wants to go. But in Developed New citys like Hi-Tech, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Secunderabad, Mehadipatanm etc., a few I have quotated, where you cannot find the full address, only you can found the name boards.

I requested the concerned authorities to look in the matter and do the needful.

CITIZEN.
rangaiah73

Dec 30, 2015

Illegal Vertical Extension oF building

Here in Motinagar, under Circle 14-A Kukatpalli an apartment is constructed with an right of way just 12 feet wide. However the work is completed in all respects. Now the builder had just srated extending vertically by two more floors. Under BRS scheme he will seek approval of the GHMC.

He will pass on the buck to the purchasers and will vanish in to blues to the detriment of people in the locality. details are as under

Plot No 108
Motinagar layout
Location: Just opposite to Sringeri Shankar Matt
near Seven hills high School.
Hyderabad - 500 018
Metro Heights-Saibaba Nagar

Dec 29, 2015

illegal shops construction in my building

I am resident of H.No: 5-5-309/1,5-5-309,5-5-308/1,5-5-308 Apartment name: METRO HEIGHTS,Opp Chequred Flag Restaurant and bar,Saibaba nagar, Near Mythri Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderbad -500072. I want to lodge a complaint regarding our building parking area without our permission and HMDA Permission constructed shops in parking area. Even HMDA Building construction wise also no permission against this shops. We had objected and requested them to remove the shop but he was not accepted our orders. Please take immediate action against this illegal shops construction.Please help me to solve this problem.
R.NAGESWARA RAO

Dec 24, 2015

Illegal encroachment

We found so many complaints in the complaints board.We doubt whether the GHMC is seeing and resolving them or not.there are so many on different problems focused in respect the difficulties facing by the residents in their area.We once again request the GHMC to resolve according to the urgency without further delay in view of to safeguard the interest of the citizens .
NAGESWARA RAO
R.NAGESWARA RAO

Dec 24, 2015

Illegal encroachment

Our neighbours encroached common area in our apartment by fixing grills with permanent structure and the free movement even in case of emergency has been restricted.As far I know according for rules common area should not be blocked.Despite repeated discussion he is putting our words for deaf ears.Our area is walker town padmaraonagar .Apt no 6-1-107/1 to -20.Please look into the matter in urgent basis and initiate nesessary without further delay as it is causing lot of
Inconvenience to the residents as well to safeguard the interest of the residents in case of emergency like FIRE etc.Please treat it as utmost URGENT.
NAGESWARARAO
BLN AHSLESHA

Dec 14, 2015

WELDING SHOPS ON MAIN ROAD

The main road from Musheerabad 'X' roads to viceroy hotel there are too many welding shops which is resembling the area Bholakpur as IDA Bholakpur instead of domestic area. These shops are causing traffic jams while they load their products to the lorries.
In-fact this road was proposing by the Government to widen since 70's but so, far the work is not completed. I was a 10 years boy when it was proposed and no I am 54 years old but, the proposal is as it is

Therefore it is prayed to intervene and make suitable arrangements for widening the road to avoid heavy traffic jams and regular accidents.

ASHLESHA
BLN AHSLESHA

Dec 12, 2015

ILLEGAL PARKING

The main road from Musheerabad 'X' Roads to Raja Deluxe Theater near Govt. Girls High School the road is being occupied the local lorry owners by parking their lorries and local whole sale dealers of fire wood owner for running their fire wood bossiness. This is causing severe road jams and accident

This may be cleared with immediate effect in the interest of traffic and accidents.

AHSLESHA
BSNL

SBI - Rude behaviour
    Hi Sir/ Madam, (Kairana branch code 00662 ) SBI bank...
    Punjab national bank Naini Allahabad - sbi mobile banking registered ke liye
    Mera punja national bank Naini allahabad me a count hai 7...
    ISS Hicare - Useless pest control Services / Unprofessional attitude
    I had renewed my pest control treatment for Cockroach on...
    GHMC - Road Conditions in Kondapur
    I am not sure if GHMC officials are aware of the road...
    ACT broadband internet - Act broadband internet
    As per your message below its not yet resolved, one of...
    Dish TV - about shoes quality
    Two months before buy online dish tv 1799 rupees with free...
    SBI Credit Card - bill received even after clearing all my dues of sbi card
    i am having sbi credit card for the past several years ....
    care---irctc.co.in - my irctc account not active plz active
    My irctc id not logging please active my account My id...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - Grievance - Customer id- 2194355 , ticket number -...
    For last 1 month ( from 2nd june) , i have raised 3...
    atm card - Fake Banking Call from 9801130142
    Fake Call Received from : +91 9801130142 Toady a call...