GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

siriraman

Jan 13, 2016

night construction activities

Respected sir/madam,

I'm a resident at ashok nagar. there's a construction going opposite to the house where i'm residing. the construction activities are running whole night, we are not able to sleep from many days. we opposed it and called police,as soon as police leave they are starting the work. bull bulldozer and concrete mixers are running whole night. we warned them but still site manager is saying they will not stop it and they are threatening us.they are very reckless. kindly i request you to take the necessary action in this matter.
Address
c.sirisha raman
1-1-300/1A street no:13 second floor,
ashok nagar x roads, lane opposite to people's high school.hyderabad
Hyderabad
Telangana
Mobile - +919491791698
Ramesh Pallati

Jan 13, 2016

laying municipal road over private land

I P.Ramesh owner of H.No 3-4-63/17/A2/65 of T.V.Colony Ramanthapur,Hyderabad would like to inform Municipal authorities I have not constructed compound wall with an intention to avoid vasthu dosha as the excess land is more in south and also very slop comparatively north side of our house. My neighbor Mr. Murali Mohan Rao also constructed in the same way. Now the Municipal authorities are laying the road. In this process they are leveling the place including our land by removing big stones from our land. Yesterday I have happened to observe the same,as I am not residing in the house. I have given it for rent.

Today morning I have launched a written compliant after personally meeting the town planning officer Mr. Prasad in his chamber after showing our Land original documents and also brought to the notice of Shri. Dhamodar. In this connection over telephone I have also informed to Mr. Ghangadhar, chairman.

I request the Authorities concern to look in to the matter and instruct the concern contractor accordingly by leaving personal property they may lay the road.

Ramesh Pallati

c.shantha

Jan 12, 2016

Drainage leakage

Here we are facing drainage problems. In our street manholes are leaking. Drainage water is mixing with drinking water. So please I request you to solve the problem.

House numbers lodging complaint:

c.shantha
akash pochagari

Jan 9, 2016

drainage

Here we are facing drainage problems. In our street manholes are leckageing. So please I request you to solve the problem.
yours faithfully,
akash
md moiz

Jan 5, 2016

road patch and street light

HI,

GHMC,

In my street langer house,defence colony,hyderabad from plot no 9-1-1/b/60 to 9-1-1/c/67. road patch not done and street light is not working,so please take some action as soon as possible.
TVV

Jan 4, 2016

Name Boards

In Old City on the name boards of the shops written name with full addresses which helps citizens to know the place where exact he wants to go. But in Developed New citys like Hi-Tech, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Secunderabad, Mehadipatanm etc., a few I have quotated, where you cannot find the full address, only you can found the name boards.

I requested the concerned authorities to look in the matter and do the needful.

CITIZEN.
rangaiah73

Dec 30, 2015

Illegal Vertical Extension oF building

Here in Motinagar, under Circle 14-A Kukatpalli an apartment is constructed with an right of way just 12 feet wide. However the work is completed in all respects. Now the builder had just srated extending vertically by two more floors. Under BRS scheme he will seek approval of the GHMC.

He will pass on the buck to the purchasers and will vanish in to blues to the detriment of people in the locality. details are as under

Plot No 108
Motinagar layout
Location: Just opposite to Sringeri Shankar Matt
near Seven hills high School.
Hyderabad - 500 018
Metro Heights-Saibaba Nagar

Dec 29, 2015

illegal shops construction in my building

I am resident of H.No: 5-5-309/1,5-5-309,5-5-308/1,5-5-308 Apartment name: METRO HEIGHTS,Opp Chequred Flag Restaurant and bar,Saibaba nagar, Near Mythri Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderbad -500072. I want to lodge a complaint regarding our building parking area without our permission and HMDA Permission constructed shops in parking area. Even HMDA Building construction wise also no permission against this shops. We had objected and requested them to remove the shop but he was not accepted our orders. Please take immediate action against this illegal shops construction.Please help me to solve this problem.
R.NAGESWARA RAO

Dec 24, 2015

Illegal encroachment

We found so many complaints in the complaints board.We doubt whether the GHMC is seeing and resolving them or not.there are so many on different problems focused in respect the difficulties facing by the residents in their area.We once again request the GHMC to resolve according to the urgency without further delay in view of to safeguard the interest of the citizens .
NAGESWARA RAO
R.NAGESWARA RAO

Dec 24, 2015

Illegal encroachment

Our neighbours encroached common area in our apartment by fixing grills with permanent structure and the free movement even in case of emergency has been restricted.As far I know according for rules common area should not be blocked.Despite repeated discussion he is putting our words for deaf ears.Our area is walker town padmaraonagar .Apt no 6-1-107/1 to -20.Please look into the matter in urgent basis and initiate nesessary without further delay as it is causing lot of
Inconvenience to the residents as well to safeguard the interest of the residents in case of emergency like FIRE etc.Please treat it as utmost URGENT.
NAGESWARARAO
BLN AHSLESHA

Dec 14, 2015

WELDING SHOPS ON MAIN ROAD

The main road from Musheerabad 'X' roads to viceroy hotel there are too many welding shops which is resembling the area Bholakpur as IDA Bholakpur instead of domestic area. These shops are causing traffic jams while they load their products to the lorries.
In-fact this road was proposing by the Government to widen since 70's but so, far the work is not completed. I was a 10 years boy when it was proposed and no I am 54 years old but, the proposal is as it is

Therefore it is prayed to intervene and make suitable arrangements for widening the road to avoid heavy traffic jams and regular accidents.

ASHLESHA
BLN AHSLESHA

Dec 12, 2015

ILLEGAL PARKING

The main road from Musheerabad 'X' Roads to Raja Deluxe Theater near Govt. Girls High School the road is being occupied the local lorry owners by parking their lorries and local whole sale dealers of fire wood owner for running their fire wood bossiness. This is causing severe road jams and accident

This may be cleared with immediate effect in the interest of traffic and accidents.

AHSLESHA
BSNL
ahmed dawood

Dec 3, 2015

piling of stinking garbage on road

Oh dear mch, please do some thing. The entire area is stinking the garbage piled up on road the stinking smeel protruding into the houses stinking day and night. Every body is suffering from throat infection and head ache and fever.please do something save us the locality people of choti janki nagar colony area in tolichowki. All along the water nala garbage is thrown anf scattered. Poor ladies have to sped entire day & night in that stink emanating and penetrating into houses atmospere cursing allh
prasad bayana

Nov 28, 2015

illegal construction of compound

Recently some political local leader constructed the illegal temple consisting of 2 side passage for all public to pass through actually they want close this and grab the land of near by temple and 2 days back they brought the JCB and digged to 2 feet depth first they told it is for Govt Drink Pipe purpose and also told that they also got government permission to construct the compound wall which close the both side road and below this some houses drainage pipe & somebodies water pipelines also they. So kindly stop this illegal construction and instruct your efficient concerned official to stop immediately this illegal construction of compound for which kind of act our colony people will be thankful to you.
Y sanjay

Nov 25, 2015

Street dogs

I have been lodging complain on street dogs from last few months but till date no one has responded to it. All the times the ticket gets auto closed with out taking any action, I request this issue to be resolved ASAP. Thanks in advance
Area essamiya bazaar , Koti. Hyd
mettuguda

Nov 17, 2015

parking 2 cars in the sub-lane 12' wide

The GHMC Commissioner
Secunderabad Division

I want to lodge a complaint regarding car parking in a sub-lane which is 10-12' wide by a resident who has 2 cars,one they will keep outside the residence (this is obsolete car which will never be removed) and the other car also keep outside. We had objected and requested them to remove the cars, but they come for fighting and stated that they had kept the cars before their residence. As the space left after cars parking in the sub-lane is only 3-4' and it is very difficult to pass even two wheeler. I also tried to tell them through the locality leaders, but in vain. I am in deep pain requesting the concerned authorities to please guide me how to proceed in this matter or take immediate action in this regard.Please help me to solve this problem.

My House No.12-7-157, Mettuguda, sub-lane of Swamy Ayyappa Temple, Secunderabad, where the 2 cars are parking illegally.

Reddy
ramragasaks

Nov 15, 2015

street light repair

Respected Sir/Madam
Iam the resident of nallakunta ,hyderabad, My concern is regarding the non functioning of street light outside my house since a month.
It is a railway track lane it is dark in the evening and there also incidents of chain snacthing in the lane .Ikindly request the authorities or the persons concerned to send persons to get the street light rectified .

House Address:- 2-1-513/5/A,Nallakunta,Hyderabad,500044.
Phone Number:-9885707362.
Thanking you ,
N.V.Ragamayee
Gsatish

Nov 4, 2015

Illegal constructions

Hi sir,

A big illegal construction going on in Telecom nagar street no 25. Near cycberabad police commiserate wall.

Please take action immediately. They started construction from NOV 3rd.

rahul
A. Vishwanath

Oct 28, 2015

Street light maintenance.

I am a resident of H.no. 4-9-54/1 HUDA colony, Attapur. In road no 22-A of our colony street light bulb is not working. It requires urgent replacement.

Vishwanath

My mobile no is

luckyfou17

Oct 18, 2015

drainage block

The commissioner GHMC.

I have all ready lodge complaint to GHMC COMPLAINT. But they have not taken any action. We stay in hafeezpet street no 7 preamnagar railways track side.
Sir kindly take necessary action
Hope it will be done as soon as possible
Thankyou sir
shankar99

Oct 9, 2015

ROAD BLOCKAGE BY SCRAP SHOP ILLEGALLY

one scrap person near jagruthi apartments, shyamlal buildings, begumpet Mch authorities may look after this traffice problem is worse and even he encroached half of the road and disturbing public with lot of nuisance and doing some anti social activities people especially women are not going on that side govt roads occupying please look into this matter and do the needful to the locality people

satish chandra jonnala
shankar99

Oct 9, 2015

MAIN ROAD SHYAMLAL BULDING NEAR JAGRUTI TOWERS BEGUMPET OCCUPIED BY SCRAP PERSON AND ERECTED PAKKA SHOP

in front of jagruthi apartments, shyamlal buildings, begumpet recently one person occupied main road and erected one shop with pakka (scrap shop) disturbing roads and also mentioned on his shop by name MRPS caste name and people are not complaining against him (using caste on his shop) that no body to disturb him GHMC and rain drain authroties may look after our MCH commissioner Sir Mr.Someshkumar garu to visit this place locals and political people are under him please try to sort out that person occupied road and doing some anti social activities people especially women are not going on that way due to his erratic behaviour we the people purchase land and pay taxes sincerely please don't encourange these type of people to put shops on road that to on Govt. land, footpaths already occupied now govt roads are also occupying the same copy is enclosed to the Chief Minister Garu and Collector office and local bodies please look and take serious action against govt road encroachers and doing maximum business and earning daily rs.4000 to rs.5000 per day do justice to society and vacate them immediately as soon as possible the matter may be put it in press
gnsuresh4

Oct 5, 2015

DRAINAGE OVERFLOW AND MAN HOLE BLACK

I am Resident of H no:-20-1457, papireddy colony serilingamaplly. Sir, We are facing lots of problems due to over flow of drains and manholes blockage.We are unable to stay in our own resident due BAD ROTTEN SMELL Sperading complete area and sewage water entering into house . My children's are suffering from fever. I already lodge compliant, but no one responding for attend the compliant. Kindly attend the problem and shallow permanently so, that further problem can not arise please. than Q
karthikaya

Sep 26, 2015

illegal contrution

seacundrabad, old bowenpally ganga puthra colony 2nd line end of the stret new contrution bilding came forwad 5 feat on the road pablice faceing problam so plz take acction
p.prabhakar

Sep 22, 2015

DRAINAGE OVERFLOW AND MAN HOLE BLACK

I am Resident of H no:-142/B Housing Board colony, GACHI BOWLI Hyderabad. Sir, We are facing lots of problems due to over flow of drains and manholes blockage.We are unable to stay in our own resident due BAD ROTTEN SMELL Sperading complete area and sewage water entering into house . My children's are suffering from fever. I already lodge compliant, but no one responding for attend the compliant. Kindly attend the problem and shallow permanently so, that further problem can not arise please. than Q

IDEA / MNP - RE: Regarding two time cancellation of my MNP request.
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...
    Sony - Broadcasting same thing on all the channels
    You are showing ipl on all your channels then whats the...
    pnb pension - OROP ARREARS NOT PAID TILL DATE
    I , Surendra singh Dhankhar Ex-Chief Petty Officer from...
    bsnl.hungama.com - To deactivate HUNGAMA
    Please deactivate HUNGAMA plan from ma number 0422-2646837
    HDFC - my camplane not action for bank
    Dear sir, i am withdrawal money...
    State Bank Anywhere - Recharge unsuccessful
    Respected sir/mam, I am Dinesh. I have done mobile...
    Vijay Tv - do not stop hindi dub serials
    please do not stop hindi dub serials telecasting on noon...
    mts mblaze - want to deactivate my mts account
    from last 3 days m trying to deactivate my mtsmblaze...
    makemytrip - Non-refund of complete amount
    I had booked a reservation of Luxury Mud Huts Non Ac room...
    honda/activa - Theft
    Dear sir my policy no.is 152900/31/2016/16247 i have...