Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

Sep 21, 2014

illegal occupied by way of installed a dabba

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

ILLEGAL INSTALLATION OF DABBA
I AM THE OWNER OF PREMISES NO. 5-2-200/21/A NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD COMPLAINT AGAINST UNSOCIAL ELEMENTS FOR ;INSTALLING BOX DABBA BY ENCROACHING UPON LAND AND THE SAME IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES SITUATED NEW O ASHOKA HOTEL LAND FLOWER MARKET, NEW OSMAN GUNJ , UNDER NEW OSMAN GUNJ EXTENSION SOCIETY, OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD AND O THE SAME IS SUBMITTED TO THE CONCERN AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA THE SAME COMPLAINT IS SUBMITTED TO CONCERN P.S. FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
IN THIS REGARD I REQUEST TO THE GHMC AUTHORITIY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA FROM MY PLACE WHICH IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES
THIS IS FOR REMINDER TO ;THE GHMC AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OFILLEGAL DABBA FROM MY ATTACH PREMISES AT 5-2-100/21/1 NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD, JAMBAGH, HYDERABAD TELANGANA

ILLEGAL INSTALLATION OF DABBA

I AM THE OWNER OF PREMISES NO. 4-2-200/21/A NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD COMPLAINT AGAINST UNSOCIAL ELEMENTS FOR ;INSTALLING BOX DABBA BY ENCROACHING UPON LAND AND THE SAME IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES SITUATED NEW O ASHOKA HOTEL LAND FLOWER MARKET, NEW OSMAN GUNJ , UNDER NEW OSMAN GUNJ EXTENSION SOCIETY, OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD AND O THE SAME IS SUBMITTED TO THE CONCERN AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA THE SAME COMPLAINT IS SUBMITTED TO CONCERN P.S. FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
THIS IS FOR REMINDER TO ;THE GHMC AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF DABBA FROM MY ATTACH PREMISES AT 5-2-100/21/1 NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD, JAMBAGH, HYDERABAD TELANGANA
bollampally

Sep 15, 2014

Drainage leakage

I am a resident of Vidyut Nagare, staying in MIG-3927 phase-II. There is a leakge in the drainage and we have called up different officials from the last 15 days and no help received. The drainage water is flowing on the roads, which we are unabel to walk on the roads with the smell. We also have kids who cannot go as the persons who tried to build a building have broken the drainage manual where the water is filled. With the drainage water there is an increase of mosquitoes which may cause malaria and dengue. Request you to get this problem sorted out.

Ashok Reddy
k vijay bhaskar rao

Sep 9, 2014

STREET DOGS

The Commissioner of GHMC
Hyderabad.
Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality Barkatpura H.No.3-4-870/n front of the house gates and keep barking during midnight & early morning causing a lot of disturbance during sleep hours, Specially its a very big problem for our area children when they are playing out side of the house and also for morning walkers.

your's faithfully,

K.VIJAY BHASKAR
Dr. Muzaffar ali sajid

Aug 31, 2014

DOG CATCHERS WANTED AT MALLEPALLY

The Commissioner of GHMC
Hyderabad.
Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality Malley Pally opp. H.No.11-3-51 /52 /50/ and around the Bharat Ground, who gather in front of the house gates and keep barking during midnight & early morning causing a lot of disturbance during sleep hours, Specially its a very big problem for our area children when they are playing out side of the house .

your's faithfully,
Dr M. Sajid Ali
siva r krishna

Aug 25, 2014

complaint against construction of building

to

the Zonal Commissioner,
Greater Visakhaptnam Municipal Corporation,
visakhapatnam.

respected sir,

i A.Ch. APPARAO the owner of the building D.No.50-13-1/1, near the backside of Durga Ganapathi Temple road, seethammapeta, visakhapatnam - 530016. in the ward No-13 to the eastern side of my building N. TATA RAO entroched my place which is kept vacant for sentimental purpose. now he is trying for pakka building. we have already complained in the municipal corporation but no action was taken so far hence we request you to kindly take action.

thanking you sir,

Visakhapatnam -16.

Cell : 9885002841
gmferoz

Aug 23, 2014

illegal love birds breeding at al hasnath colony tolichowki

i am staying in al hasnath colony in apartment by name space plot # 244 opp vidyanikaten school. There are tenants living in same apartment in flat # 402 and they are illegally breeding the love birds by keeping them cage in common area and that is making a big problem for all the residence of apartment even though we had told them many time to remove it but they are just ignoring it. so i kindly request you since i am a asthma patient and due to it allergy of birds i am getting frequent sever asthma attacks.

so please kindly request you to remove the cage from the apartment.

kind regards
prem singh hyd

Aug 17, 2014

birth certificate

respected sir ,my name is prem singh and my native place is Hyderabad. I have wrong sir name in my fathers name in my birth certificate,due to miss listening by hospital servicemen.now I applied for such correction in ghmc for many times with all necessary and valid certificates.but they rejected it without any proper inquiry.........so please let me know the procedure to correct it with the concerned authority directly.........please.
nbhushanamk

Aug 12, 2014

GHMC

I have paid an advance property tax of Rs 500/- on 05/03/2014 vide receipt no 10520000326559 and my PTI No is 1171006029 which is not accounted for while arriving dues for 2014-15. Please do the needful in adjusting the same without any further delay

Kollla Nagabhushanam
H No 45/271 upparguda
Rajanagar Moulali
Hyderabad-500040
subramanyam raju

Aug 6, 2014

NEEM TREE

I am a resident of Sri V.O. Colony Opp.Neha Paradise Apts, Near pochamma temple wish to complaint regarding neem tree fallen on the road which is obstructing the movement of vehicles, public since 4 days. A written complaint was given to the concerned madam (Sanitation department) on Saturday 2nd August 2014 at Malkajgiri and so far there is no action. Necessary action may please be taken for the removal of the tree.
p aruna

Aug 4, 2014

Removal of garbage

For the past six months the residents of nearby colony through garbage before my house.Every week the GHMC sweepers came to clean the roads and add some more garbage to that and lighting it with out taking it in their vehicle.Huge fume came out from that garbage and a lot of bad smell spread around.It is a rush road and school students go to nearbi school eeryday.It badly effects the health of all.So please send your vehicle and make it clean immediately.

From
P.ARUNA,ROAD NO 2,DEENDAYAL NAGAR,
R.K.PURAM P.O,SECUNDERABAD.
kiranna

Aug 4, 2014

illegal construction

Repected Sir,

I stay near to ganesh nagar, Ramanthapur hyderabad landmark tv studio nearer to narayana junior college.

We are able to see lot of illegal construction near to my house.

We are facing ventilation problem. So many time we asked not to construct but they are not listening to us.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Kiran
S Syed Basha

Jul 30, 2014

Mutation Application and Exorbitant Tax imposed – Reg.

I would like to bring this to your kind attention that during January, 2014 applied for mutation to upkeep property documents legally. GHMC took a long time to get cleared and at the same time the property tax imposed is unimaginably much heavier, i.e. from Rs. 1408/- to Rs. 7388/- per annum. The particulars of the same mentioned hereunder :

Circle No: 18
Ward : 142, Seethaphalmandi
Door No : 12-10-398/C
Name of the House Owner : Mrs. Bilquis Jaan
PTIN/ASMT No. 1181206881

When enquired GHMC office, my request was neglected stating that I did not have Occupancy Certificate, building construction permission and so on. It was indeed bought from previous Owner during the year 2000. Technically, I did not know all these documents. Surprisingly, such a long duration no one asked above said papers. When started doing something in adherence with Governmental guidelines and to do proper taxing, unfortunately, I am in a trouble. Above all, the mutation order also handed over to after three months time upon collecting some amount. How far is it justifiable?

Further to state that my neighbors are paying minimum Rs. 1400 to 1800 per annum and one of neighbor ( Owner name Yadava Reddy, House no. 12-10-398/D) large buildings street to other street extended his tax fixed for paying Rs. 5000/- only per annum, why such a discrepancy ??? If you advise me these documents can be submitted to your good self. Moreoever, when I try to check GHMC portal how the tax was levied, this option is not at all working, why ?????

Indeed I want to legalize property tax for which I applied for mutation ?? now it become headache and harassment to me. On 26/07/2014, I sent intimation to the Commissioner of GHMC. The taxation in 3 days enhanced from 7388 to 8000 Plus, how come ? Along with current property tax + penalty is added and imposed till 2014-15. Do the penalty keep on continue such a long time ?? no one answering properly in GHMC office. When I tried to be a good citizen, facing these sort of harassment ??!! I do not understand now whom to report ??

Bilquis Jaan / Sayed Basha
chandrika arti

Jul 26, 2014

removal of dumpyard from Deepthi Sree Nagar Colony Backsde

The Commissioner (Somesh kumar),

Sub:Reg removal of Dump yard From Deepthi Sree Nagar back side-req

I arti resident of Krishna sai enclave,Makta, Miyapur.We are facing a lot of problems like Flies, Mosquitoes, bad smell, snakes, rats etc because of the dump yard near to out house. Due to the flies we are not able to stay in the house and due to the snakes we are unable to come out of the house. And we are frequently falling sick and doctor visits are also more frequent due to flies,mosquitoes, and other major problem is bad smell from the dump yard.We filed complaint so many times and they promised to remove dump yard but still 50 autos per day are dumping dust in the dump-yard and they are not cleaning it. 1000 of Plastics papers are flying and spoiling the underground water.now we have a slogan to reduce plastic papers but they are spoiling the water and surroundings
munwarkhan46@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2014

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We are getting drainage water contentiously through our drinking water connection . Please look into this issue as soon as possible. I hope you understand the situation.

Address:

SRT NAGAR,BORABANDA,
HYD. 500018

surendra.singhi

Jul 18, 2014

ILLEGAL & UNAUTHORISED CONSTRUCTIONS.

IS THERE ANYONE TO TAKE COGNISANCE?
Sir, I alongwith my wife have been residing at Plot No. 29 & 30, Green View Enclave, opposite Manasarovar Heights, Kukatpally Municipal limit and am in petty business to earn my livelihood. My neighbours who are officially and politically influential people started in the year 2008 making many illegal & unauthorised construction. On my representations to the authorities I was treated like a criminal who obstructs the lawful owners from enjoying their properties at will. I therefore had to move to Hon'ble High Court and even had to move pillar to post to report their activities of contempt to the Hon'ble Court. In the year 2013 I purchased small plots/old houses at Lala Temple Street, Pan Bazaar, Sec'bad and applied for sanction. GHMC neither unauthorised & illegal construcutions made by the owners of below mentioned premises in connivance of officials without any hindrances :

1. Harish Sethi - GI/168/BA/480/2009-10 - 4th October 2010 Plot 1,2.
2. G.Sujata - GI/176/BA/500/2009-10 - 28th October 2010 Plot 32,33.
3. Ponngal Rahul Reja - GI/205/BA/789/2008-09 - 2nd September 2009 Plot No. 34
4. Swargam Prathibha - GI/125/BA/195/2007-08 - 11th April 2008
5. SK Majid - GI/385/BA/83/2009-10 - 5th March 2010 Plot No 4
6. P. Chandrasekhar - GI/517/BA/82/2007-08 - 12th March 2009 Plot no. 33,34,35.
7. Y Sunitha - GI/57/BA/274/2009-10 - 01-06-2010
8. K.K. Gaggar - GI/62/BA/288/2009-10 - 14-06-2010 Plot No. 143,142.
9. KIMS Hospital Building recently completed with 18 storied over the ground & 7 floors underground utilised for parking and other purposes too.
10. Plot size of 300 Sq. Yards beside Peddama Temple with cellar, R.P. Road Secunderabad.

accorded sanction nor denied it. Again I had to move to Hon'ble Court and the court allowed me to start construction. A little deviation to the plan submitted has resulted in demolition by the officials of GHMC. I salute them for such prompt action and expect the same for rampant illegal & unauthorised construction carried out in the whole of the city. But to my dismay they are only acting on selected few and all others who are privileged class and who can grease their palms are left undisturbed. I want to know why such discrimination?
The Government should come out with the policy clearly if people who have migrated from different states like me (coming to hyderabad from kolkata) and settled here for last 22 years do not have their constitutional right to stay.

Yours Faithfully,

Surendra Singhi.
Plot No. 29-30, Green View Enclave,
RTC colony, Hasmathpet - 500015.
Secunderabad.
Cell : 9848021345
indianresident

Jul 17, 2014

Cell tower Radiation in Saradha Nagar, Vanasthalipuram

Hi Sir,

Not sure whether this forum is getting monitored regularly or not.
We are facing a serious issue with the cell tower which is placed in the middle of the residential place.
Sharada Nagar Vanasthalipuram Plot no 51 A. Back side lanes of Hanuman Temple.
We request you to immediately remove that cell tower and help residents of sharada nagar.
s.a.ahad

Jul 16, 2014

garbage lifting

As i am the resident of 12-1-502 ,syed ali guda ,murad nagar (near sona school),hyd.I would like to say you some lines in your consideration that since one week no one is lifting garbage from our lane ,many times i approach to local municipal office and given written complaints to the authorities .yet no action has been taken in this regard.

Therefore,i request you to take severe action in this regard.

Thanking You Sir
(Abid Hussain)
Rames babu

Jul 15, 2014

shifting of tiffincentre

I am the resident of NGO's colony. Near bus stop (B-975) there is tiff in center. They are polluting the environment by burning the wood for preparing the tiff ins, daily from 5 am.due to this total street is occupying with fully of smoke and ash. It is creating unhealthy conditions like.. suffiring with cough, eyes burning, and respiratory problems. People unable to open their doors. And customers vehicles spreads the road by blocking the way for the public, if any body asks, they use un parliamentary language, It is very inconvenience to the public. All are suffering but no one is taking step to give complaint, I also came to know that they are refilling the domestic cylinder gas for commercial purpose. I request you to take a strict action against them and shift it or tell them to use only commercial cylinders , and tell them to take parking place. I even request you hide my identity for my safety.
ganilkumar

Jul 1, 2014

Builder Using Ground Water for Construction

This is to enquire on the GO part for ban on Builder using the ground water for construction.

Is there a GO that is available online for download to Public?

Please provide the link or a document describing this Gazette order.

Anil Kumar G
tapia dayra

Jun 30, 2014

illegal construction

i am a recedent of bank colony, r.k puram. want to file a complain regarding illegal constructions in our colony, one starts at next to r.k puram flyover where a 3 storied building is being constructed without proper permission next to the main road. there is also a construction going on at the end of our colony near the lake where the land comes totally into FULL TANK LEVEL (FTL ). people unloading their construction materials on road causing a lot of disturbance to others, i kindly request you to please take a nessassary action on this illigal constuctions.

THANKING YOU,
yours faithfully
Appa Rao.
mamtamurthy

Jun 30, 2014

Illegal construction

I am the resident of saptagiri clony sainikpuri post. secunderabad. My neigbhour Mr. Krishna, pl. no. 50 is constructing
an apartment without proper sanction in a 260 sq. yards .gr.+3 floors and a pent house. kindly look into the matter and take some action.
thanking you

mamtamurthy
Kranthi.N

Jun 26, 2014

Strret lights are not properly working, Drainage Problem

In the Phase-4, in this line Street lights are not working properly, In this line drainage problem is more anybody cannot sit in the out side. So, pls put the 1 Dump yard in the Phase-4 line, So, please mainly the street lights are not working the street lights are very important in the colonies. So take care and please complete the work in less time. So, please the work in immediately.

M:7799076163, 9704853782

(N.KRANTHI)
Kranthi.N

Jun 26, 2014

Strret lights are not properly working

In the Phase-4, in this line Street lights are not working properly, In this line drainage problem is more anybody cannot sit in the out side. So, pls put the 1 Dump yard in the Phase-4 line, So, plz.. mainly the street lights are not working.. So take care and please complete the work in less time.

snapdeal - Ignoring my complaints by saying that they will rectify...
    I've ordered Infinity Kappa speakers and JBL...
    care@paytm.com - RE: refund amount
    Dear Customer, We regret to inform you that we were...
    IRCTC - Mobile OTP
    Sir, I have not received mobile otp.my email id is...
    YEPME - not received my order payment is done.due date 25 january
    Sir, I place a order serial no 11745901..payment...
    Flipkart/ Jolly Jolla Abigail Heels - Poor quality product
    I have purchased sandals from flipkart Order id...
    saree - Saree defective
    The saree defective.Please request give my money back in...
    Reliance NetConnect+ - RE: 797 rs tariff plan is fake
    Dear Rahul, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    Street Dogs - Stray dog in Chromepet
    hi., We are residing at no 5/3, Balamurgan cross street,...
    snapdeal - DP42 emergency light
    Hi team i have order 2 emergency light on snapdeal.com on...