GHMC

rajkumar369

Dec 29, 2014

Pillars on Road illegal construction

Repected Sir

Hi my name is raj kumar. In my housing society is Sri Sai Nagar Ziaguda Purnapool Hyderabad. Building constructed illegal near my house the pillar's were on the road by this we are getting difficulty in travelling. There were total 4 pillar's on the road.
Please take action urgent.
So many going fights in society.

My address
13-3-587, Sri Sai Nagar, Jiyaguda Purnapool Hyderabad 500006.
rajkumar369

Dec 29, 2014

Pillars on Road

Repected Sir

Hi my name is raj kumar. In my housing society is sri sai nagar ziaguda purnapool hyderabad. Building constructed illegal near my house the pillar's were on the road by this we are getting difficulty in travelling. There were total 4 pillar's on the road.
Please take action urgent.
So many going fights in society.

My address
13-3-587, Sri Sai Nagar, Jiyaguda Purnapool Hyderabad 500006.
centuryapartments

Dec 23, 2014

illegal construction

Hello Sir,
We the owners of Century Apartments, which is located in front of Gowtham Model School, Mehdipatnam (full address: 12-2-831/90/7, Migh colony, 500028, Hyderabad).
We are requesting the Commissioner GHMC Hyderabad to inspect the new construction building beside our apartment which is totally violated as per building permissions, they are constructing the building on the total plot area also with balconies facing the apartment side, which is a problem to the neighbors as it blocks the ventilation and privacy,
We are requesting you to see that the construction may not be encroached and building should be as per permission order as it is on road side and we also request the surface for balconies installed are removed.

We are requesting for justification for us.
I request you to look into this matter seriously as we already gave a complaint to the deputy commissioner on Dec 18, 2014.

Yours Sincerely,
Century Apartments Association,
Mehdipatnam
balu1978

Dec 17, 2014

bapujinagar renewing nala slab

The ghmc commissioner
In our basthi renewing nala slab with 6"to11" .they left old slab about 7 meters in middle of new slab,this will become problem because there is no conection between new&old slab.the middle become if heavy vehicle comes middle slab collapse.
We ask A.E. is telling that no fund, we understand that why they are dismatling other side,why leaving small portion in middle.Please kindly take action for renewing small middle portion &see that continuting new slab
Thanking you sir

ajaykumar8640

Dec 16, 2014

drinage problem

Respected Sir/Madem,

In front of my apartment, there is one drainage line with open hole covered with some cement plate. Now the plate got broken. It is becoming big problem for vehicles especially during nights and it may impact children. Please consider my request and request to do the needful. Thank you in advance for your help.

Address:
Contact: Ajay Kumar G
MOB: 9000972160
Mohd Abdul Majeed

Dec 6, 2014

flowing the drain water on road lain stracop

to commissioner ghmc rajendernager.hyderabad. sub;- in this area opp of mandal prajaparshad urdu mediume school we arec safaring drain problam from last two months child are suffar went to school we request you to visit the site and instruct the authorities we hope you will take up the matter with the authorities.kindly take the immediate action. thanking you sir. regards. mamajeed 9440526447.
maKareem

Nov 18, 2014

Drainage Problem, Near Banajar hill Road no 12

Drainage Problem,Hyderabad,

The Commissioner of GHMC,
Date : 11-18-2014
Syed nager no 2 , Banajara hill Road # 12, Hyderabad.

We are facing lot of inconvenience, that the Drainage is Draining in front of our houses, Since from 1 week,. Every month it gets filled up and over flow and we used to call cleaning guys.

But there is no permenent solutin taken to resolve this. Please do the needfull.

My address is
M.A.Kareem
10-5-391/54/10/k6
Syed nager # 2
Banajar hill Rd no 12 Inside Kaman.
Ph# 9963403626/ 9908186194

Kareem
kiran_lalitha

Nov 18, 2014

Construction of Speed Breaker

This Tatikonda Kiran H.No.4-7-8/3 Raghavendra nagar Nacharam Near Johnson grammar high school.
This is to bring to kind notice that we are facing problem from moter cyclist and heavy motors in our street road which is verry busy now a days (in recent past from last 2years) they are riding very fast in the street roads about 40-65 kmp being there is a school zone also non of the person were driving slowly.

We are worry about our kids to come out from gate due to frequent accidents. In this regard request you to kindly construct at least two speed breakers on the road so that we can avoid the vehicles comming fast and to avoid accidents.

Request to kindly consider the above and take the necessary action.

With best regards,
Tatikonda Kiran
S/o T Srinivas (Late)
H.No.4-7-8/3 Raghavendra Nagar, Nacharam,
Near Johnson Grammar High School.
Hyderabad
M - 9885249231
kalapatherarea@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2014

Please do the needful for illegal construction

The,
Commissioner of GHMC,

I would like to draw your kind attention of illegal construction bearing H.No. 19-2-21/11/C/4, Kalapather, Maruthi nagar, Hyderabad this is such a illegal construction on public road that captured by a land grabber. This illegal construction of this house creating lot of problem for all resident's, rain water use to flow from this road land grabber almost blocked the road and there is no sufficient space to flow the rainy water and the polluted and dirty rainy water entering in the houses. When local residents try to prevent him from illegal construction, he told "the locals can't do anything, he have link with police and GHMC workers.
Please kindly do the needful as early as possible.
This is our humble request to stop this illegal construction on road at in Kalapather, Maruthi nagar, Hyderabad, 500053 as soon as possible.

Adrees:-
yadavbs

Oct 26, 2014

DOG CATCHERS WANTED AT KUSHAIGUDA

Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality H No No1-9-40,beside venkateshwara temple 4th lane kushaiguda

B Srisailam
satyarr80

Oct 23, 2014

TO STOP CELL TOWER CONSTRUCTION IN PAPARAYUDU NAGAR,KUKATPALLY

SIR,

I AM B.VENKAT REDDY, H.NO. 4-42-1069,PAPARAYUDU NAGAR ,KUKATPALLY.PH NO.9951511863

A CELL TOWER (ATC INDIA TOWER COOPERATION PVT .LTD) IS BEING CONSTRUCTED ILLIGALLY IN MIDDLE OF THE RESIDENTIAL PLACE,ON H.NO. 4-35-554/3,PAPARAYUDU NAGAR.WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FROM LAST 8 MONTHS TO STOP THE CONSTRUCTION.WE HAVE COMPLAINED FIRST TO GHMC DEPUTY COMMISSIONER ON 20-02-2014,BUT NO ACTION IS TAKEN.NEXT ON 2-04-2014, OUR COLONY WELFARE ASSOCIATION HAS COMPLAINED AGAIN.WE HAVE GIVEN A PAPER STATEMENT TO A NEWS PAPER (NAMASTHE TELANGANA) ON 29-03-2014.BY THIS THEY HAVE STOPPED THE WORK FOR FEW DAYS BUT EVENTUALLY THEY HAVE STARTED DOING THE WORK IN THE NIGHTS SECRETLY.WE REQUEST YOU TO HELP US TO STOP THE WORK. THE PEOPLE OF OUR COLONY ARE FRIGHTENED OF RADIATION PROBLEM WHICH WILL BE STARTED BY THIS CELL TOWER.
iamindian909

Oct 12, 2014

Illegal Construction of multiple floors

Manne Raju resident of Suraram hs constructed multi storied building with out taking proper permission.He has constructed 7+1 floor on 250 Sq yards plot. Due to which there is threat to life of people.

Please take necessary action and demolish the unauthorised construction.

Kumar.
Bhaskar42152

Oct 12, 2014

Road occupied in residential area

I D.Swapna Reddy owning a open plot in survey no.836 plot no. 13, H.no 2-11-122/A/13 situated at uppal, under Ghmc, uppal circle, RR dist.

Complainting about our beside plot H.no.2-11-122/C/4 on plot no.14 has occupied the 20 feet road about 5 feets and constructed house wall with gate on the road.

And when we are planning to construct house in my open plot, we are getting lot of disturbance and problem to transport construction meterial into it.

So i request you to kindly look into this matter.

Yours sincerely
D Swapna Reddy
Uppal Hyderabad
anand agarwal

Oct 10, 2014

illegal construction

illegal construction started house.no21-1-204/1-5 rikabgunj near high court ward no.1 circle(5) Hyderabad
k.praneeth

Oct 8, 2014

problems due to buffaloes

to ghmc,
In ward no 13, we have a problem from one house whose h-no3-1-56 where many buffaloes are holded on,this is causing many diseases majorly dengue,due to many mosquitoes,with huge dirty smell.many other harmful creatures like snakes, crabs etc
are also existing which may cause danger. when we are insisting about the cleanliness of that house surroundings that householder being very rude scolding us.
This complaint is from nakshatra,k.umarani,sumathi,girija,sujatha,varalakshmi,shashirekha,ramadevi,santhu,lavanya,satama,tuny,
Srinivas Madireddi

Sep 27, 2014

illegal constructioin

I have complained against an ILEGAL CONSTRUCTION in Jawahaarnagar, Moujlali, Hyderabad (Circle 17 of GHMC). on 29/5/13 vide Online Grievance No.20132-05-W28323 against which two notices were served in the month of July,2013 and further no action could be taken as there were a case pending in the court regarding the same. The said case OS.220/13 is dismissed in Dec,13. After this the GHMC has not acted in any way in which they are supposed to in their own interest. I have further lodged a complaint asking the GHMC to take necessary action after the OS got dismissed, on 07/7/2014 vide Grievance No.2014-07-W094352 . This is still lying with the concerned ACP even after clear instructions from the CP concerned to take immediate action. The concerned department seems to be otherwise interested in this issue. Please forward.

SRINIVAS M

Drainage Problem, chaitanyapuri,

The Commissioner of GHMC,
Date : 23-9-2014
Kothapet, Saroornagar, Hyderabad.

We are facing lot of inconvenience, that the Drainage is Draining in front of our complex, Since from 1 week,

Total Dirty water collecting in the celler of our complex, Our association complaints somany times, there is no response

from GHMC, so please kindly do the favour to us.

Please do as early as posible, thanking you.

yours faithfully

S. Venu Netha

(Vice President Sreeman Rama Towers)

From :

Sreeman Rama Towers Wefare Association,

3-9, Hanuman Nagar, Beside Swagat Hotel,

Chaitnyapuri, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad-60.

pittala

Sep 22, 2014

request action on illegal construction

request to take action regarding the construction of the house illegally and unauthorized structure of 3 floors without any valid permission from the GHMC at Pr. No. 1-6-212/64/62, MCH Colony, West Parsigutta, Hyderabad.

Name of the Owner; Smt. D.Aruna w/o Late Thirpathi Raj.
kindly take the action as per the provisions of the HMC Act 1955 with immediate effect.

from: P.VINIL KUMAR
R/O. 1-6-212/65/14, MCH colony, parsigutta, hyd.
CELL NO. 9246347520

Sep 21, 2014

illegal occupied by way of installed a dabba

GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

ILLEGAL INSTALLATION OF DABBA
I AM THE OWNER OF PREMISES NO. 5-2-200/21/A NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD COMPLAINT AGAINST UNSOCIAL ELEMENTS FOR ;INSTALLING BOX DABBA BY ENCROACHING UPON LAND AND THE SAME IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES SITUATED NEW O ASHOKA HOTEL LAND FLOWER MARKET, NEW OSMAN GUNJ , UNDER NEW OSMAN GUNJ EXTENSION SOCIETY, OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD AND O THE SAME IS SUBMITTED TO THE CONCERN AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA THE SAME COMPLAINT IS SUBMITTED TO CONCERN P.S. FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
IN THIS REGARD I REQUEST TO THE GHMC AUTHORITIY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA FROM MY PLACE WHICH IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES
THIS IS FOR REMINDER TO ;THE GHMC AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OFILLEGAL DABBA FROM MY ATTACH PREMISES AT 5-2-100/21/1 NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD, JAMBAGH, HYDERABAD TELANGANA

ILLEGAL INSTALLATION OF DABBA

I AM THE OWNER OF PREMISES NO. 4-2-200/21/A NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD COMPLAINT AGAINST UNSOCIAL ELEMENTS FOR ;INSTALLING BOX DABBA BY ENCROACHING UPON LAND AND THE SAME IS ATTACHED TO MY PREMISES SITUATED NEW O ASHOKA HOTEL LAND FLOWER MARKET, NEW OSMAN GUNJ , UNDER NEW OSMAN GUNJ EXTENSION SOCIETY, OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD AND O THE SAME IS SUBMITTED TO THE CONCERN AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF ILLEGAL DABBA THE SAME COMPLAINT IS SUBMITTED TO CONCERN P.S. FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
THIS IS FOR REMINDER TO ;THE GHMC AUTHORITY FOR REMOVAL OF DABBA FROM MY ATTACH PREMISES AT 5-2-100/21/1 NEW OSMAN GUNJ, HYDERABAD, JAMBAGH, HYDERABAD TELANGANA
bollampally

Sep 15, 2014

Drainage leakage

I am a resident of Vidyut Nagare, staying in MIG-3927 phase-II. There is a leakge in the drainage and we have called up different officials from the last 15 days and no help received. The drainage water is flowing on the roads, which we are unabel to walk on the roads with the smell. We also have kids who cannot go as the persons who tried to build a building have broken the drainage manual where the water is filled. With the drainage water there is an increase of mosquitoes which may cause malaria and dengue. Request you to get this problem sorted out.

Ashok Reddy
k vijay bhaskar rao

Sep 9, 2014

STREET DOGS

Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality Barkatpura H.No.3-4-870/n front of the house gates and keep barking during midnight & early morning causing a lot of disturbance during sleep hours, Specially its a very big problem for our area children when they are playing out side of the house and also for morning walkers.

K.VIJAY BHASKAR
Dr. Muzaffar ali sajid

Aug 31, 2014

DOG CATCHERS WANTED AT MALLEPALLY

Repected Sir

There are more than 10 stray dogs in our locality Malley Pally opp. H.No.11-3-51 /52 /50/ and around the Bharat Ground, who gather in front of the house gates and keep barking during midnight & early morning causing a lot of disturbance during sleep hours, Specially its a very big problem for our area children when they are playing out side of the house .

Dr M. Sajid Ali
siva r krishna

Aug 25, 2014

complaint against construction of building

to

the Zonal Commissioner,
Greater Visakhaptnam Municipal Corporation,
visakhapatnam.

respected sir,

i A.Ch. APPARAO the owner of the building D.No.50-13-1/1, near the backside of Durga Ganapathi Temple road, seethammapeta, visakhapatnam - 530016. in the ward No-13 to the eastern side of my building N. TATA RAO entroched my place which is kept vacant for sentimental purpose. now he is trying for pakka building. we have already complained in the municipal corporation but no action was taken so far hence we request you to kindly take action.

thanking you sir,

Visakhapatnam -16.

Cell : 9885002841
gmferoz

Aug 23, 2014

illegal love birds breeding at al hasnath colony tolichowki

i am staying in al hasnath colony in apartment by name space plot # 244 opp vidyanikaten school. There are tenants living in same apartment in flat # 402 and they are illegally breeding the love birds by keeping them cage in common area and that is making a big problem for all the residence of apartment even though we had told them many time to remove it but they are just ignoring it. so i kindly request you since i am a asthma patient and due to it allergy of birds i am getting frequent sever asthma attacks.

so please kindly request you to remove the cage from the apartment.

kind regards

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - hd channels
    Sir I upgrade my airtel digital set up box as HD against...
    www.upsconline.nic.in - community certificate date
    I am from OBC ( non-creamy layer) .I am giving civil...
    indiatimes shopping - received some broken mobile cover against the order of...
    This is to inform that I have given a order of B3007325 -...
    idea recharge - online idea recharge not done.
    I recharged my mobile using internet banking and from Idea...
    dishtv EPRS - WRONG RECHARGE- DISH TV
    Dear Online Team Adrian Here...there is been a wrong...
    printland.in - i have ordered a collage which had manufacturing defect.
    I ordered a collage from printland and I was so excited...
    TNPSC - GROUP 4 HALL TICKET MISSING
    Respected sir/madam I lost my group 4 hall ticket but I...
    VOLTAS - Not working
    Sir, I brought a split ac 1 ton 5 star on 01/04/2015....
    TSRTC - buses are not completing their route
    recently new buses are added in the route patancheru to...