GHMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GHMC

gnarasimhharaj

May 3, 2016

Illegal pillars construction in my Residence

To The GHMC, Commissioner Secunderabad Telangana.

Sir/Madam,
I would like to bring to your Kind Attention that there lot of damaged in my residence of 12-10-407/17. There are 2 pillars some Inchies came in my residence wall while main Entries in my residence Right side Pillar 2 or more Inchies came inside and we informed to againt Mr Ravi and his wife and also his son about the 2 pillars but there are not response we try to so many times explaining our problems there are not response continuing the construction.
We have facing some problems which we telling to againt name Mr Ravi And he misbehaving with the 2 persons they are old persons one is heart patient he is stay in 12-10-407/15 and one more person stay in 12-10-407/17 is suffering with Kidney failure and also leg problem.
Request you to please take the action on againt name is Ravi and help us to solve the issue we tried to convince him explaining about the problems but there was no response.

Hoping and Keeping Faith in the GREAT GHMC, SECUNDERABAD.

Thanks & Regard

G.Narasimha raju S/o G.Venu Gopal Cell: 9290238553/9059317996
Kavupp

May 2, 2016

No Dirt removal

This is to bring your attention towards removal of Dirt from an empty area in Green Park Colony (Saroor Nagar) Road Number: 13, Hyderabad -500035 . In Road Num: 13 , there is an empty land where all the dirt is accumulated and the garbage is dropped. I kindly request you to consider this request and have that area cleaned up regularly.

Appreciate your support.

Thank You!
saikanth9459

Apr 28, 2016

Garbage lifting

Hi, there is a problem going on in our area since two months. Garbage lifting person is not coming and collecting from our area nd houses. He is very irregular and weekly twice also he is not coming to collect and saying some reasons always for his absence. We are unable to bear the smell which it creates in our area nd houses. Address:Road no:3,4th lane, Venkateshwara Colony, Saroornagar. Request you to take a necessary action on this nd solve the issue as soon as possible. Regards.
srnagula

Apr 13, 2016

safai workers absenteeism

Workers to sweep roads near last bus stage , west venkatapuram are not reporting for sweeping road number 22 since last 10 days ,thus lot of muck lying on the road.The supervisor is not attending calls. It is therefore requested that concerned supervisor may be instructed to depute workers to do the needful.
srnagula

Apr 8, 2016

Removal of tree guards

Please refer to my grievance number 2016-01-w221626. So far no action has been taken . Kindly expedite.
srinubabu

Apr 3, 2016

illigal Motors on drinking water

Dear Sir/madem,

This is for your kind information .My CAN no 617680876. I am continiously paying waterbill.But I am not getting drinking water from last 3 Months.Our nighbours are putting motors illigally at the time of water comming .Please look into this.I have complained somany times on line but there is no action so far.Please take action immediatly.

K.V.SRINUBABU
PLOT NO 167/A,
SRI SAI NAGAR COLONY,
ASHOK NAGAR,
RAMCHANDRAPURAM,
HYDERABAD
raoofahmedkhan

Cellar Construction continue on footpath

Many new construction of apartment buildings having cellar. These cellars have their path cut from footpath. I request the concern authorities to see that the footpath be available for pedestrians and not encroached by buildings or shops.

These type of constructions are commonly available near Mehdipatnam, Murad Nagar area.
venkata Narayana

Regarding Foging at New Maruthinagar kothapet

My name is Venkata Narayana iam residing very closed area to Musy river (NewMaruthiNagar North nearSatya nagar arch)we have a very big provlem regarding Mosquitos as od now we jave mot seen by doing the foging from Last year on words we have give n number of oral compalints but no use so far it was not implimented.
We request to your goodaelves that please arrange the Mosquito foging in our area as soon as possible.
In our area most if Childrens and Old peoples residing kindly arrange to send the Fohing person to our area and do needful.
Venkata Narayana.Jilla
venkata Narayana

Regarding Foging

My name is Venkata Narayana iam residing very closed area to Musy river we have a very big provlem regarding Mosquitos as od now we jave mot seen by doing the foging from Last year on words we have give n number of oral compalints but no use so far it was not implimented.
Venkata Narayana.Jilla
Omkar Bidarkar

Mar 25, 2016

Garbage is blocking Main road

This is to bring to ur notice that a huge amount of garbage is been trown on main road (opp to Ramakrishna medical store, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad, 500080) blocking the entire pass way of citizens. The connected main road on which 40/20 No. Buses run are also facing traffic jam issue. Earlier a dust bin was placed near Vishnu Residency but it has been now removed. Please take urgent action to stop this havoc and avoid insect's/diseases caused by the garbage thrown on the road.

Omkar
opp. Ramakrishna Medical store.
SKSP Pannala

Mar 22, 2016

UN AUTHORIZED WORKS IN RESIDENTIAL COMPLEX

I am one of the occupants of a flat in CREATIVE HOMES. Total 9 flats are there. It is meant for Residential purpose. One flat owner(FLAT NO.1) is making Inverts for the past six months/one year. I am not sure whether they have a license to operate. Even if they have one such, I don't think that they can carryout such activities in a residential complex. Further the new occupants are occupying the parking slots of two wheeler of other flats and are creating nuisance. Also the frequent movements of these flat occupants are causing to disturb the tranquility of other flat owners. In view of this I request that suitable action be taken against the erring owner of Flat No. 1 and restore the residential calmness for other occupants of the flats of creative homes.

CREATIVE HOMES
HYDERABAD: 500062
Department of Poultry Science

Mar 18, 2016

drainage water overflowing

Drainage water Overflowing from the manhole at Poultry farm gate into the Department of Poultry Science, College of Veterinary Science, Rajendranagar near PDP Dairy farm.
murali_dasika

Mar 17, 2016

Removal of debris on the road side.

I am a resident of Vimaladevi Nagar, Malkajgiri. Debris ( old demolished debris) is lying at the cross roads on two sides which is causing inconvenience to the traffic and also mosquito menace. The cross road is behind the Ashta Bhuja Devi temple and opposite to Manju Ranga Towers road. Please arrange for removal of the debris and make clean the roads corner.
Arun131

Mar 5, 2016

Drainage Overflow

We are residents of BJR Nagr, Malkajgiri. We are facing a serious problem of leaking drainage water from a nearby building H.No. 11-160/183, BJR Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad 500047. The drainage of this building is leaking from two weeks and we (the residents of the area) have complained them many times. They are not taking any action to clean it.

We face this problem every week from about 2 years. these people do not take any action. The drainage water is flowing before the houses of all other residents in the area and it is causing a very bad smell. We fear our children may get any diseases. Nobody is able to walk on the road.

Please take urgent action to rectify it. We have been suffering this from about 2 years.

Residents of lane opp. to Shankar Vidyalaya School, BJR Nagar Malkajgiri.

Mohammedfs

Feb 22, 2016

Illegal small victory in Mohen Reddy Nagar Hyderabad

We are facing problem due to illegal factory in Mohen Reddy Nagar Hyderabad under Rajendranagar limts.

Inside the residential plot some miscreants are spoiling the health due to illegal factory.

Once you enter in the mohen reddy nagar 1st street there is small illegal factory running please consider to close all illegal factories or else will go to GHMC Mayor directly.

Thanks !
Rasheed
chandrakala100

Feb 21, 2016

Land Enchroachment

Sainagar cly, venkatrao pet open area is abandoned it can be developed for commun
ity instead as it is encroached like road occupied between plot nos. 42 &43.
open land may be occupied and individual houses may built by people who sold land
as layout -sy. no. 279/2 lothukunta.

Immediate action to be taken to prevent encroachment

Chandrakala Pattabhi Reddy plot no. 13 resident of Sainagar colony Venkatraopet lothukunta by Secunderabad 500015
corporate employee

Feb 20, 2016

complain regarding street light n lane business

Hi sir,

I the resident of shanthinagar lalapet landmark sfs school lane facing lot of problems with evening business of selling hot items ( mirchi) by keeping a four wheeler in a lane where our company cabs cannot come inside the lane to pick up and also all nuisance people sit here and booze which is creating problem for girls to come over to road side....kindly take this complaint on a serious note and remove the business from the lane towards the road or towards their home........

elless

Feb 15, 2016

Building off-set coming onto road at 20 feet height

Corner building on street number 10 Domalguda is built properly at floor level but at a height of approx. 15-20 feet, building off-set is coming on the road. Is it legal to do so?
elless

Feb 15, 2016

Under Construction Flats / Buildings

1. What are the GHMC Rules with regard to buildings under construction - what are the working hours allowed? It is observed that centering work for laying slab / roof starts from 06.00 AM and work goes on till past midnight. Centering contractor says that house owners are pressurizing them for completing the work soon. It is causing lot of disturbance and inconvenience to adjoining neighbors / residents.

2. Is putting plastic sheets (purdah) on all sides till full hight of proposed building mandatory for under construction buildings so that material, water, cement etc from construction does not fall into adjoining compound?
TBalaji Singh

Feb 11, 2016

Regarding Mosquitoes

Request for Anti-Mosquito Spray in our Area (Bapu Nagar, Langerhouse, Hyderabad-500008). As there are plenty of mosquitoes please, take action immediately and spray minimum twice a week. No one is taking care about the same. When a person suffers from Malaria, Dengue etc., then from the Hospital they take address and come to eradicate the mosquitoes in that address only. BUT NOT PRIOR TO THAT, NO ONE WILL TAKE CARE TO ERADICATE OR SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
AkDinesh

Feb 10, 2016

MOSQUITOES - East Anandbagh, Malkajgiri

I am resident of 25-13-1/1, Talla Basthi, East Anandbagh, Malkajgiri, Hyd-47. In the locality there are lot of mosquitoes.
Please take immediate action.
mohdanwarkhan

Feb 6, 2016

Menhole damage since 9november2015

18-12-419/m/225,crescent school,bismillah hotel line,amina masjid,kanchanbagh,hyd.
sir or madam
500058.In our area the draianges are over flowing, so we are facing lot of problems moreover we have small kids and we suffering alot with musquitos.So please take this on priority and do the needful as early as possible

Thanking you sir

Mohd Anwar Khan

Menhole damage since 9november2015 Menhole damage since 9november2015 Menhole damage since 9november2015

pagr

Feb 4, 2016

Road Repair

I would like to bring to your notice the pot holes on one of the bylane road in Indira Nagar. Residence of Aditya and Kendriya Vihar Phase II facing difficulty in commuting. This bylane road is next KFC and citibank. A small pothole has increased exponentially and is troublesome. Request you to get it repaired. Thanks in advance.

An online request was posted on 19th JAN 2016 and there is no update from GHMC on this. If we call responsible JE to take the status, he is not giving any firm answer.

Residents of Aditya and Kendriya Vihar Phase II
savitha komaravalli

Jan 30, 2016

Drainage Overflow

Drainage over flow

I am residing at H.no.10-1-189, near Hanuman Temple, West Marredpally, Secunderabad-500026.In our area the draianges are over flowing, so we are facing lot of problems moreover we have small kids and we suffering alot with musquitos.So please take this on priority and do the needful as early as possible.

Thanking you sir,

K.Savitha
savitha komaravalli

Jan 30, 2016

Drainage over flow

Thanking you sir,

K.Savitha

Fake call from mob no +918877721653 - ATM details fraud call
    Dear complaint borad, My mother received a call on...
    AIRTEL 3G - Airtel 3g network complent
    my aria 3g network not abalable my aria code 241304 And my...
    LIC - hall tiket
    Plz send my hall tiket urgent because my exam 30 aug 2016...
    Zoid Research Update - Cheater Zoid Research
    Hi Friends, Sorry for the late reply, I want to inform...
    Reliance G.S.M network problem - no internet signal
    My reliance signal I perfect but I can't get no...
    Reliance Jio Sim - I get my jio sim with a price of 200 I just want to file a...
    I bought my jio sim for 200 rupee nd after that I heard...
    Reliance Jio - 4G Tower - I get my jio sim with a price of 200 I just want to file a...
    I bought my jio sim for 200 rupee nd after that I heard...
    Reliance Communication - Without my intimation change my plan
    Reliance company change my plan without telling me I...
    SBI, CPPC, Patna (Pension) - Adjustment of basic pay as per OROP
    pension vaidyakanak@gmail.com Mob no 9472494657 Aug...
    SBI Credit Card - fraudulently drag money from my creditt card
    Cardno 4377 4869 9851 2923. Date of fraud...