Global Test Market

Consumer complaints and reviews about Global Test Market

jgtarkas

Feb 21, 2013

Global test market redemptions

I had made redemption request from global test market in Nov 2012. But till date i have not received the cheque from them after lot of follow up. They always give standard reply that they have made two attempts to send the payment and address provided is not deliverable and money will be forfited after the third attempt.I am receiving all the mail at the address given my me .On requesting tto send the cheque by courier after deducting the courier charges from paynment and then give courier details to me,,they are not responding ..

Their system is not transparent and they have no intentions to make the payment.

Do not get carried away and register with them and do survey work for global test market

jagdishtarkas@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2013

Non Receipt of redemption,TAT over

I have strong complain against Globaltestmarket where in I accumulated points & request for redemption on 2012-10-23 04:46:06 for 1010 points.
As per information from them I should have received cheque of my redemption by 26 Dec 2012. but still date despite so many follow ups and emails, there is no proper response from them.

I through your website want to ask then why they are not providing proper information including the dispatch details if they are scam.

I request to get these things done.

Mar 2, 2011

fraud company

The communication address given is my office address and we are receiving hundreds of couriers and posts in a week within India and from abroad. If , the check is sent from your end means , than , why it needs to be returned to you again ?.

We can easily trace the courier/post by online or telephone inquiry with the consignment number , if it was sent.

It is not a fair way of treating your survey participants and it makes us to think the globaltestmarket is cheating the participants to pay the rewards. This kind of treatment will surely affect our mindset to answer the surveys in straight and obvious.

If the check is couriered , please inform the courier details and let me follow with courier service.

-N Senthil Gounden
- Hide quoted text -

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Vladimir Nestorov via RT <support-en@globaltestmarket.com> wrote:

We have confirmed that a new check must be processed. If the check was returned
to us the processing time would be reduced. In this case however, a new check
needs to be prepared and it will take another 4-6 weeks if you reside in the
United States or 6-8 weeks if you reside outside of the United States to
arrive.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Victor
The GlobalTestMarket Team

Nov 13, 2010

Non Payment of Dues

Earn real money. Instant payment (within few seconds) !!! Just log in and join ... ... ...

Jul 17, 2010

Non Payment of Dues

I took all those Online Surveys of GLOBAL TEST MARKET.
I never received any payments.
They are Cheats.
Can I expect help from anybody????
I paid a lot to Cybercafes.
Please Help Me!!!!!