Godrej Interio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Godrej Interio

gg.garimagupta@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014

Defective Product (Wardrobe)

I have some feedback / complaint on Godrej Interio. I ordered for Wardrobe H - text Russet model from "Design Elegance" dealer in Prabhadevi, Mumbai. I got the delivery today after 2 weeks of order. I was shocked to see the quality. I must say it did not look like it was a Godrej product. There are multiple defects and very poor quality. More importantly I am appalled at the rude response I have received from the dealer and the service center staff. I do not want to deal with Godrej or their sales network or their service center at all. I just want the product to be either taken away. I will not accept any repair for the product that has been delivered to my house.
Thanks - A harassed customer in Mumbai
maheep singh

Apr 2, 2014

dining table tampered

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had purchased a dining table and wardrobe from your patna outlet Bharat Commercial services before holi,but the products which were installed at my place was defective and I was assured that it will be changed within 15 days. Despite regular follow ups the dining table is not changed and after a rigorous follow up the Wardrobe/Almirah bangle box was replaced after 15 days,i mean I bought these things from you because of some professionalism would be shown but now I think I should have made the dining table from some carpenter, at least no service tax or vat would have been added and I would have saved some amount of money.
What you people are showing is pathetic responses to my follow ups.
Even I work in bank and when you people are charged you all call us and make our life hell but when you are at the other end you are showing these “chalta hai” attitude.
Now I guess I should go to consumer court and register my complaint.
This is how Godrej is serving me.

A very UNHAPPY GODREJ customer
Maheep Singh
avik_916

Mar 20, 2014

Missing parts in King size Bed

I am sharing my experience with Godrej Interio. I purchased a whole bedroom set from Godrej park Street, Kolkata showroom. While purchasing they showed tremendous care of mine explaining each and every aspect of the furnitures. The delivery time was set as 2 PM on a particular date. I got my delivery at 11 PM that night after calling several times. While assembling on 21st March the technician found a part was missing from the Bed. Asked me to call at the customer care number (18002671122) and promised it will be delivered within 3 weeks. That 3 week is gone now. I called the customer care (18002671122) and they asked me to contact the delar office from where I purchased the furniture.
I can't expect this kind of harrasment from a company like Godrej and this poor customer service is the reason why the other companies went too far from Godrej now a days.
Shame on you Mr. Godrej and your team. I don't know whether it will help me or not but I want to share this with all of the consumers so taht they will not buy any Godrej material in their life.
Details of my set:
Godrej set call number: K1702417412 (received this from Godrej)

Avik Chakraborty
Kolkata
Asha123

Mar 12, 2014

Defective Cpuboard

I have purchased a cupboard from Godrej Interio at Vikroli. At the time of installation we came to know that the Locks of the cupboard were not working and the door had a scratch. We complained to the company who told us the door will be replaced but will take 10 days. Having no choice I waited for 10 days. The new doors which were sent had deeper scratch marks on it compared to earlier ones. We were told by the company person Mr Bala that it will take some more time to replace the doors. This some more time is not definable. How much of a harassment. Tired of regular follow up........ I never thought Godrej has such a bad sales and service.
kanchan.jewel

Nov 30, 2013

Major inconvenience : Issue remain unresolved for more than 1.5 months

The Vice President / Marketing Head (India)
Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
Subject : Cheating of a Godrej Dealer : Delivery of Damaged product & not resolved since last 2 months

DEALER Details:

N.K PROSALES PVT.LTD,
WHOLESALE DEALER OF Godrej & Boyce manufacturing Company Limited
39/1, ACHARYAPURI,
NEAR BUS STAND, GURGAON-122001
HARYANA

I had purchased a new Godrej Cupboard H-1 Model (invoice 64i/ 24021406 dated 22 July ,2013) on 15th october, 2013. Full payment (Rs. 23500) was taken in advance by the said dealer. But to my surprise, I was delivered a defective piece which I refused to accept and on refusal, received a call from the dealer to accept the same as the defect according to them was the problem related to adjustment which the technician who accompanied the Cupboard would be able to remove.

He could not do the same and assured to do the needful next day. When no one turned up, we approached the dealer, he was denying for taking up the responsibility of fixing the defect or replacement of the defective product.

Therefore we registered a complaint against the same to Godrej. ( call no-D151070507) . Your technicians after observation declared that it is a manufacturing defect and Cupboard should be replaced by the dealer.

Dealer is least bothered to do the needful for the customer as he has made his money in advance. Finally after hundreds of follow up calls , we could get our product replaced which was sent to the dealer office itself. Now, he has taken the receiving in advance and now denying to deliver the product.

This is thoroughly frustrating. Inspite of full payment in advance on 15th October , you could not supply product to me in proper condition even today i.e. on November 30th. This has caused a major mental agony and inconvenience to my family..

We feel cheated and want you to take a severe action against this dealer or else we have to lodge a complaint against them and Godrej in Consumer Court if the problem is not sorted out properly within a week time. Early action is highly appreciable.

Thank you!

Kanchan Yadav
91 9958308372
Sohail Ahmad

Nov 13, 2013

To Manager
Godrej Interio ,
I have book wall unit form your behala (Kolkata) show room date 06th oct 2013 which suppose to deliver by 9th Oct .
After several follow-up they are able to deliver it on 14th Oct 2013 and then technician came on 16th oct and found that the material inside was damage. he was unable to assemble it due to damage it part .
He took a note and told to contact your dealer .
When i contact the dealer and sales person (Sushmita N) she told that it will take 2 week .
I waited for more than two week but never get a call from them so again i call them on Monday and gentle man pick a call and told that Please give me 2 days i will make the replacement .

Nothing happen then again i call the dealer again i got same answer .
Please Let me what action can be taken .
Please find the details

Sohail Ahmad

Nov 8, 2013

To Manager
Godrej Interio ,

He took a note and told to contact your dealer .

Nothing happen then again i call the dealer again i got same answer .

Please Let me what action can be taken .

Please find the details

UTTAM_CHAND12

Oct 23, 2013

REPAIR/REPLACEMENT OF CHAIR

POOR AFTER SALE SERVICE
I bought Fiona fb chair on 20 Jan 2013.After some time the back support seat of my chair is broken.I registered my complaint with the company vide complaint no 4950 dated 11-09-2013. But after a gap of more than one and half month nothing is done despite of my best efforts and regular follow up with the concerned customer care centre at Chandigarh.I request the company to improve after sale service to avoid inconvenience to customers.
hope my request will be taken by the company in right spirit and attended properly.

Uttam chand
ranjanarya1

Sep 23, 2013

delay in changing defective parts

hi!this is ranjan kumar.i purschased godrej furniture in the month of april 2013 from RAJA BAZAR ,SHEIKHPURA,PATNA -SHOWROOM.AFTER 15 DAYS IT WAS NOTICED THAT THE CENTRE TABLE LEGS WAS FAINTED,SOFA BOTTOM PAS TORN,SHOE RACK DOOR WAS DAMAGED.BED HEAD BEATING WAS DAMAGED.I LODGED A COMPLAINT AND IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST ONLY BEAD PROBLEM AND SOFA IS SOLVED.REST ALL OTHER IS REMAINING.AGAIN IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER I MADE A COMPLAINT AND CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE GAVE ME NUMBER OF MR.VINOD WO LOOKS AFTER ALL COMPLAINTS IN THE PARNA REGION.AFTER I MADE A CONTACT WITH THE NAMED PERSON HE TOLD ME IN FIFTEEN DAYS IT WILL BE SOLVED.BUT THE PROBLEM STILL REMAIN THE SAME.NOW I FEEL DID I MADE A MISTAKE IN BUYING GODREJ PRODUCTS OR IS THE HABBIT OF GODREJ COMPANY TO KEEP IGNORING HE COMPLAINTS OF CUSTOMERS.
NOW I AM SO FED UP THAT I AM PLANNING TO MOVE TO CONSUMER FORUM COURT TO GET RID OF THIS.
AWAITING YOUR KIND REPLY AND PROMPNESS
REGARDS
RANJAN KUMAR
CONTACT-9771213345
purimaneet

Aug 24, 2013

Dear Tanya,

I am not sure whether writing a mail to you or not, Kindly forward to Some other seniors if you are not the correct person,

2 days back Godrej Interio Kreation Almirah has been install @ My location, which I bought it from Assets India, Vaishali Ghaziabad (+91-9650298584)
Would like to. Let you know some of the doors panels have scratches and Bumps, if after informed many times to dealer no action has been taken so far request you to kindly assist on priority.

**now if I called Mr Purshottam @ Assets India starts arguing, WOULD KEEN TO UNDERSTAND, DID I HAVE DONE ANY MISTAKE TO BUY GODREJ PRODUCT?

Thanks and regards,
Maneet
vithalkar

Aug 3, 2013

Delay the delivery (Even after the full payment)

I placed an order-ref. 242126 Dt. 02/07/13, for Estand Dining Set and expected delivery with in 2-3 weeks (Informed).

Still after the one month the material is not received .

Last one week we are getting assurance from the shop about the delivery of material.

After the assurance both me & my wife are waiting at home for the delivery of the material .

Even they send the person for fixing the material without even the material delivery.

Are they making fool to the people.

After experience a bad customer service , I am unlikely to buy a Godrej product again.

Will you please ensure what date and time the product will be delivered .

Otherwise, I will need to cancel the order.

Sanjay
ArchitIyer96!

Jun 14, 2013

Non-delivery of items-Almirah Shelves

Hello Folks,

I placed an order-ref. 240424 dtd, May13/13, for one additional unit & some extra shelves for the Almirah Units that I purchased last year. This order was placed at your Okhla Showroom. While I received the additional unit in time & it got installed, your Okhla team didn't arrange the shelves before I went on vacation.

I came back from my vacation 3 days back. Spoke to your Okhla showroom person-Aman, one day before I returned back from vacation & suggested that the items be delivered yesterday. He confirmed that he will have it delivered, till now it hasn't been delivered. And since yesterday afternoon, Aman isn't taking my calls on his cell. There is a "help desk" no.:+91-11-66507402, in the order form. I called that no. 2 times this morning & no one is picking up.

Both me & my wife are waiting at home since yesterday morning hoping that the items will be delivered. And nothing is happening. And that annoys & upsets us.

I am surprised that an organisation such as Godrej has such a poor concept of customer service. Even though your products are good, I am afraid that due to lack of empathy with the customer, I am unlikely to buy a Godrej product again.

Will you please ensure that the shelves are delivered to us today itself & installation done in a quick manner? Otherwise, I will need to cancel the order.

Venkat
+91-9810245969
poppysharma

May 28, 2013

non attending of complaint

You are requested to go through all my trailing mails wherein i had intimated you about the defect in a product( two seater jenerio sofas) purchased from you. It is more than seven months now that i have not received any response from you. Neither has anyone called upon to verify the defect of the product nor has anybody bothered to respond to my mails.I am an officer with central bank of india and we have had a very long association with you. It pains all the more ti witness the lackadaisical manner in which my complaint is being handled or rather ignored. You are requested to please attend to the matter immediately or i shall have no other avenue left but to approach the consumer forum. I would like to re-iterate here that the complaint was initially lodged in oct 2012 well within the warranty period.

I have sent seven earlier mails in this regard.
Dipayan Roy

May 25, 2013

Excess of MRP

I have purchase 1 nos. Godrej almirah vide Model NO. STSLB3LK098 (Sline 3DR Body + LKR.R) from the Phoenix Automobile Sales & Service (P) Ltd., Nagaon (Assam), vide CM No. 10964 dtd. 22.05.2013, Ph. NO. 03672-233439 / 252037, mail nowsales@thephoenixauto.com.
In the Cash Memo they do not write the Model Number and Inv. Price Rs. 22600/- taken from me for purchase price where in the box of the said item written as MRP (inclusive all taxes) for Assam Rs. 17612.6.
Therefore I request you let me know the actual Fact of Price Difference between Body Price and the Cash Memo Price, I have a Cash Memo, Photographs of Box where Price & Model details list is pasted otherwise I will move for Legal Procedure.

Sushanta Roy
S.M. Road, Nagaon (Assam)
Mobile NO. 9954937033
Godrej Interio

Apr 29, 2013

my order number 41607 - complaint 487058

Hi Karun, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly share your contact details along with the invoice number & under whose name the product was purchased here so that we can assist you with the query. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Team Godrej Interio.
karun_02

Apr 27, 2013

my order number 41607 - complaint 487058

Hello Sir,
This is regarding my order number 41607, on which I have purchased a Sofa Set from your High tech city showroom in Hyderabad. I regret to inform you the very bad quality of the upholstery, which has due to the sub-standard quality of material used. The Sofa set was sparingly used, since I was away, from home most of the time. I have lodged a complaint 487058, when your representative ‘’ visited my home, but did not give any solution. Please help me to replace the Sofa Set , or at least the replace, the upholstery leather, which has deteriorated considerably. Attached are the pictures of the Sofa set and the patch marks of the deteriorated leather for all the Sofas.
In the past three years, I have purchased several items from the Kharkhana Showroom (A/C, Cot, Coffee table etc…putting a lot of faith in Godrej.
I was in the impression that Godrej furniture is made by Godrej, but was surprised to see that its imported from china, and the quality deterioration is surprising.
I have been an Ardent Godrej Customer, and have purchased a 2 Ton refrigerator, Cot and Vertebra Bed, and this Sofa Set, besides Locks for my home.
dattaa2

Jan 28, 2013

No trace of the almirah given for repainting

I have given my Almirah for repaint at Salt Lake, Kolkata. I have made full payment for the job. The following are the details

Payment made : Rs. 5100 Dated 4/12/2012
Call Reference No. : 429530 Dated 4/12/2012
Challan No. : 22979 Dated 10/12/2013

It is more than one and half month now and I have no information about in what state the almirah is in. The is no way I am able to know the status - no contact person, no escalation mechanism was provided to the me. I tried to know the status through the customer support but they were very much reluctant to provide me support and told me person from their side will call me in this regard and help me. I am still awaiting their call for last seven days.

Please look into this and help me to resolve the issue.
satabdi

Jan 8, 2013

Poor Service for Repairing

Be careful when you buy a Godrej Interio product from their showroom. If you ever need to get it repaired, it would be time consuming and difficult.

We bought a Eudora Queen Box Bed in April this year from the Kestopur, VIP Roda showroom in Kolkata. Within few months one of the steel handles (which, I suppose, they call a 'nose') of the inside cabinet came out. I visited the showroom with the broken handle and told them the issue. They gave me their centralized toll-free call center number and asked me to lodge a complain.

I called up the customer service number and lodged the complain. The call center was ill-equipped. I am not sure whether they keep online records of their customers. The call center rep did not have my details and I had to tell him everything including the address. I told him about the breakage in details.

After couple of days somebody from the Godrej showroom called us to fix an appointment. We asked him to come the next Saturday as we would be at home. We expected that the person would bring a new handle and fix it. However, to our surprise, the person came and just inspected the problem. He told us that the handle would be brought from Bombay and it would take around 25 days. He asked me to sign on a form and left saying that he would give us a call again when the handle is received. The funny thing is the person recognized me as the one who went to the showroom with the broken handle earlier!

Till now it has been not repaired. They are giving date and time but not coming in our house to repair. Already one and half months over.

Godrej might have centralized their complaint handing and customer service but from a customer's point of view it's quite absurd and irritating to go through such a lengthy process to get a broken handle repaired.
Sonilr Send email

Jul 23, 2012

No after Sales Sevice

I had an issue with the magnus bed under storage. The storage was getting affected by fungus, shop from where i purchased, arranged to book a complaint. The complaint was closed one day and when checked for the reason, the answer is it is not covered under the warranty . They are providing warranty for manufacturing defects only.
And if i have any complaint i will have to contact the shop from where i purchased because they might have convinced me and they can only help. And added if i have no idea of the materials used and how they perform in different conditions it is my mistake. If i have to mop the room where the bed is installed it will affect the bed, even if it is replaced then also the same thing will happen. When i asked about the possibility of any standard material, the customer care person says as per the design they can replace with the same material only.If it is difficult to mop the room bcause of a godrej bed what is the use of that.

The service and the quality of unit is pathetic with a substandard design . It is not designed to suit climates of kerala. I strongly recommend avoid buying godrej beds.

Jul 23, 2012

No after Sales Sevice

debsemily

Mar 26, 2012

selling the product without having the product in the stock

Sir.

i booked one Godrej Almira 3Door from Godrej Interio (Dhakuria)
No 2, 1st Floor, Dakshinapan Shopping Complex , Gariahat Road South ,
Kolkata - 700068 on 12/03/2012. by paying the full amount of Rs.
33,528/-

i received the Almira from the above dealer at my residence
10,Karunamayee ghat road , Haridevpur , kolkata 700082, west bengal on
14/03/2012.

When we received the item , we found that the wooden panel was
missing and then found an another problem that the upper panel is
shorter than the required one. so fittings of the Almira was not
completed initially. And during fitting they have damaged one end of
the door locking panel.(see photograph in attachment IMG_2880.JPG)

we have booked complain against this problem in godrej help line no
18002095511and the docket no is 410215 on 20/03/2012. Now they are
saying that they don't have the upper panel in store so we have to
wait for 20 to 25 days.

We have received wooden panel on 23/03/2012 but the upper panel is
still not received.

Now I would like to ask u one question that what should I do ? After
taking full payment from us your persons are not at all taking this
matter seriously.

Although Almira is in my house but still we are not able to use it
properly due to your fault.

There was no intimation from your side that all the items of the
almirah are not available with you during my purchase. If u would have
told us that total items were unavailable during the purchase, i won't
have purchased the item. You did not inform and have taken the money
for the item. This is a serious case of fraud from your side. I am
facing mental harassment due to this and if you do not solve this
problem immediately, then i will be compelled to take legal action
against you as a case of mental harassment as well as fraud case.

Photographs of the concerned items are attached.

Hoping for an immediate solution to my problem.

Emily Datta
10,Karunamayee ghat road , Haridevpur , kolkata 700082
Contact- 9732675640
debsemily

Mar 26, 2012

sellling product without having the product in stock.

Sir.

i booked one Godrej Almira 3Door from Godrej Interio (Dhakuria)
No 2, 1st Floor, Dakshinapan Shopping Complex , Gariahat Road South ,
Kolkata - 700068 on 12/03/2012. by paying the full amount of Rs.
33,528/-

i received the Almira from the above dealer at my residence
10,Karunamayee ghat road , Haridevpur , kolkata 700082, west bengal on
14/03/2012.

When we received the item , we found that the wooden panel was
missing and then found an another problem that the upper panel is
shorter than the required one. so fittings of the Almira was not
completed initially. And during fitting they have damaged one end of
the door locking panel.(see photograph in attachment IMG_2880.JPG)

we have booked complain against this problem in godrej help line no
18002095511and the docket no is 410215 on 20/03/2012. Now they are
saying that they don't have the upper panel in store so we have to
wait for 20 to 25 days.

We have received wooden panel on 23/03/2012 but the upper panel is
still not received.

Now I would like to ask u one question that what should I do ? After
taking full payment from the company are not at all taking this
matter seriously.

Although Almira is in my house but still we are not able to use it
properly due to their fault.

There was no intimation from their side that all the items of the
almirah are not available at the time of purchase. If they would have
told us that total items were unavailable during the purchase, i won't
have purchased the item. they did not inform and have taken the money
for the item. This is a serious case of fraud from their side. I am
facing a harassment due to this .

Photographs of the concerned items are attached.

Hoping for an immediate solution to my problem.

Emily Datta
10,Karunamayee ghat road , Haridevpur , kolkata 700082
Contact- 9732675640
Saptarshi Aditya Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Defective product delivered, pathetic or no after sales service, non delivery of part of consignment

I had placed a 3 Door Slim- Line cupboard from Godrej Interio VIP road show room, , first we did the full payment of the product, but when it comes to deliver the product they are really slow and the date I mentionedand they also confirmed I waited at homeentire day but no phone call or product was delivered . Lateron I called them up and they told me we are sorry that we won.t be able to deliver, then I told them the next date when I will be available, butt he same thing repeated, finally in third time they delivered the product, now the next problem I asked them to assemble the prodcut .. but every time time they are showing me some excuse and reason for which they won't be able to come and assemble the product . FInally after many phone calls and follow up they will comew on 06-12-2011 .. but entire day I am waiting ( today ) but none of them called me up .
I am really unhappy with the service provided by Godrej and I will never buy any thing from godrej .
Saptarshi Aditya

Delivery of Damaged product & not resolved since last 2 months

From: "Subhabrata Mandal"<mandals1@rediffmail.com>
Sent: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:40:43
To: "Varsha"<varshak@godrej.com>,"Lav Harjani"<lav@godrej.com>
Cc: "Vipin Kumar S."<vipins@godrej.com>,"Avik Mukherjee"<avik@godrej.com>,"Ritesh Chourasia"<rch@godrej.com>,"Tirthankar Chakraborty"<tirthank@godrej.com>,"Rajib Kumar Das"<rajibd@godrej.com>
Subject: Re: Major inconvenience : Issue remain unresolved

Reminder - 3.

Dear Mr. Harjani,

It was unfortunate that till date 28.11.11 referred problem remain unresolved .

Further, Service call no. - 457384 dated 19.10.11. (raised by Tirthankar Chakraborty of your Park Street Showroom ) was closed abruptly without initiating any action ??

I was advised later on to raise one more Service call i.e.459352 dated 12.11.11. and now I understood that it would take one more month to sort this issue .

Pls note, inspite of full payment in advance ,even after 2 months , you could not able to supply product to me in proper condition , this has caused a major mental agony and inconvenience to my family and shall approach to Consumer Court and update about it to all others thru FACEBOOK , TWITER .

Mobile - 9635928067.

From: "Subhabrata Mandal"<mandals1@rediffmail.com>
Sent: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 00:34:03
To: "Varsha"<varshak@godrej.com>,"Lav Harjani"<lav@godrej.com>
Subject: Re: Major inconvenience : Issue remain unresolved

MSG FOR MR LAV HARJANI

Pls refer to the trail mail .

Would like to bring it to your notice that referred damaged parts are not being replaced till date , inspite of repeated reminders , still the issue remain unresolved even after one month ??
This is not acceptable to me .

Pls note that such irresponsible & eratic service level from GODREJ has caused major inconvenience and mental agony to me & my family .

We feel cheated and shall be forced to approach CONSUMER COURT , if the problem is not sorted out properly within a week time .

Above is for your reference & immediate action , pls.

Mobile - 8900569456.

From: "Varsha" <varshak@godrej.com>
Sent: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 18:03:15
To: <mandals1@rediffmail.com>
Cc: "'Vipin Kumar S.'" <vipins@godrej.com>, "'Avik Mukherjee'" <avik@godrej.com>, "'Ritesh Chourasia'" <rch@godrej.com>, "'Tirthankar Chakraborty'" <tirthank@godrej.com>, "'Rajib Kumar Das'" <rajibd@godrej.com>, "Lav Harjani" <lav@godrej.com>
Subject: Fw: Major inconvenience.

MSG FROM MR LAV HARJANI

We are in receipt of your below mail and have noted the contents thereof.

By marking a copy of the same to ourKolkata Branch, we are requesting them to look into the problem, and we are sure that the matter will be sortedout soon. You will be hearing from them shortly. Please bear with ustill then.

At this moment, please be assured that we will take every possible step intaking care of your problems and in making sure that you are alwayssatisfied.

Thanking you for your patronage and assuring you of our best attentionalways,

For Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.,

Lav Harjani
Manager - Marketing
GODREJ INTERIO (HOME)

c.c. Mr.Vipin Kumar /Mr. Sourodipto Sarkar &Kolkata Branch Sales Team.

Customer's below email is self-explanatory. Request you to investigate withM/s. concerned outlet and respond to the customer accordingly and arrange to resolve thecomplaint at the earliest under copy to us.

----- Original Message -----

From: mandals1@rediffmail.com [mailto:mandals1@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 12:50 PM
To: interio@godrej.com
Subject: Major inconvenience.

Have purchased items worth of Rs.94709/- from your Park Street, Kolkatashow room , full payment was made on 27th Sep 11 vide Receipt No. 34658 and 33592 .

Out of which 1 Florence 2 seater was not delivered till date and Kreation 6 units arebeing keptidleat my residenceand not fitted as your technicians have detected that 6 nos of doors are damaged , after opening the sealed cartons.

Having following up for a proper feedback and timelinefor resloving these issues with Thirthankar Dutta , Customer Relation Associate but he has expressed his inability to do so .

Delay in your service level has been causing a major inconvenience to me & my family, which may pls be noted.

Would request you to pls revert with your committment to resolve these issues on top priority .

Mobile :9635928067.

Acclystsolutions ltd gurgaonin - Recharge
    The above institution received Rs351/- while I recharged...
    315017 - didn't get Reg. no. and password
    I have made payment of 500/- for SBI PO through ING Vysya...
    BSNL - regarding
    some one phoned on my landline no 01642215140 regarding...
    apollo distilleries - contaminated product being sold
    Dear Sir, I consumed a beer of above said make 10 days...
    Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting calls from this...
    AGMP,GWALIOR - site is out or order
    my name is R.K.Jain joint director industries jabalpur my...
    Bus ticket - Refund of Failed transaction
    Hi, I booked a Ticket from Hyderabad to Hubli from my...
    Prank Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting a lot of prank...