Godrej Interio

Consumer complaints and reviews about Godrej Interio

Tamal Kundu

Aug 11, 2014

Delay to delivery of Chair

I have booked on 01.07.2014 at your Showroom at Parkstreet of three pieces Chair for our Company D. K. Enterprises and your Showroom officials assured me that chair will be delivered within three week from the date of booking but till date I did not received my furniture. It is not only my first time and only one bad experience but also I have suffered two times before this situation. Sometimes the material was received at proper time though mechanic came after two or three weeks to fit my furniture. It is reluctantly but necessarily to say that it is unexpected from a reputed company like Godrej.

Now you are requested to take a necessary action, treating it as very urgent, with out any further delay to solve such kind of unexpected problem.

TAMAL KUNDU
unithiri

Jul 30, 2014

Defective Product - And Long wait

We had ordered two pieces of Godrej Enzo make tables from your Godrej Interio showroom at Thiruvananthapuram on 19-06-2014.
Considering the urgency of the product for our new office, we had paid full advance as instructed my your dealer on 25-07-2014. Your dealer had committed maximum delivery time of three to four weeks.

We received the product on 08-07-2014.

However on installation by your engineers, it was found that a single piece of one of the table was severely damaged and needs replacement. Your dealer had confirmed the item to be replaced shall be delivered within another two weeks of time.

We have been repeatedly calling them over phone and last Friday, they had conveyed that it will take another two weeks to get the replacement. You should be kind enough to understand the we had paid the full amount as advance just to make sure it will reach us as early as possible. Still we are stuck in nowhere. Your dealer has not even been able to provide us at least a tracking number to know were the consignment has reached.

You should understand that this is totally an unprofessional and unbusinesslike approach from a company like you.

An email was send to your only email available at your website yesterday and no one even bothered to reply.

Sales Order No : 576698 dated 19-06-2014
Taslim Arif

Jul 21, 2014

Poor Service and Flase Commitment

Think twice before buying anything from Godrej Interio because you going to suffer a lot by of its staffs and managers. I am sharing my experience I have had with Godrej Interio (Store @ Saltlake, Sec-V, GN-30, Kol-91). I still believe quality of its product is really good but pain with dealing of its staff is huge.

I booked a three door steel almirah at the early mentioned store on 16/5/2014 and paid up entire amount Rupees 35,272/- (Reciept No 114264). At that time, I requested the sales person (Mr. Riddhiman Banerjee-901044) to get the delivery on Sunday as me and my wife both were working persons. He refused me saying that Godrej did not have that provision. In the order confirmation form he mentioned that delivery would take 3 to 4 weeks. He assured us verbally that it would be on Saturday and then on the next Saturday fittings works would be done as Godrej did not have the provision to fit the almirah on the same day of delivery. It was shocking and forced me to block two of my consecutive Saturdays.

I received the material on 28/6/2014 after two weeks delay from the tentative delivery schedule. And as per my availability the service team came into my home on 5/7/2014 and told me that Almirah could not be fitted completely because two doors had not been delivered and one drawer was not of proper size. So I called up sales person and he bluffed me a lot to save their face.

After fews days I got a call from warehouse that they were in preparation to deliver me the pending doors. I asked them to deliver the drawer as well. But they did not have any idea what were to be in the list. So I dialed up the sales person again and requested him to arrange the delivery of the doors along with the drawer of proper size instead of sending it to me in piecemeal basis. He requested me to wait for a day to get his confirmation for the same. Next day was a Tuesday and there was no call from him till afternoon. When I could able to connect him, I was told it could not be possible. So I did not have any choice expect asking him to get the delivery on someday before Saturday and fittings on the Saturday (19th July 2014). On Friday I did not get call from warehouse till afternoon, so I contacted him and he told me not to worry. But surprisingly Godrej missed the date they promised.

So again one more Saturday I have to waste for fittings of the doors followed by another Saturday for receiving the drawer and one more Saturday for fittings of that. I am taking this as a punishment of buying a product from Godrej Interio. One more interesting point, Godrej does not like to tell you a specific time for reaching at your home and for delivery it is a range like in-between 2 to 8 o’ clock. No one can imagine, such a brand can have so poor management, immature processes and issue inter-department communication. Customer pays and gets pains from this company.

Before ending up, I just want to mention about the store manager (P N Roy) who made me absolute frustrated when I caught him over phone. No brand consciousness; he always tried to pass blame even on the customer. To safe his position he may loose his decency. From that strange you man you can not expect any help.
santrupta

Jul 1, 2014

POOR SERVICE RESPONSE......

TOO EARLY TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE COMPANY AS THIS IS MY 1ST EXPERIENCE ALTHOUGH I AM USING IT FOR LAST 10 DAYS.

BUT ,

SERVICE ENGINEER'S RESPONSE IS " PERHAPS THE WORST ON EARTH"

Service head - Second best in the above list......

GOD BLESS GODREJ....ONLY NEW ADVERTISEMENTS CAN HELP YOU GET NEW CUSTOMERS - NOTHING ELSE CAN

SK@9937023102
kasinathan

Jun 28, 2014

Godrej Interio After Sales Disservice

We have made a request for service on 25.06.2014 (B2506106495) for Godrej Interio Cupboard Door problems. Despite repeated calls, (assurance of 48 hours TAT), there is no one turning up. When you call 18002671122, after long long wait, you get customary assurances and they repeat your problem. They give one name (Subhash Valmiki- 9619274255), when you call Valmiki, he answers your tenth call and say that you call another number and he can' help you.
Godrej Interio After sales is pathetic (unlike their consumer durable after sales), You get repeated repairs in Interio goods, and no other technician can rectify, only Godrej technician will be able to rectify. BUT YOU WILL NOT GET ANY PROMPT AND EFFICIENT SERVICE from Godrej Interio.
rajibbiswas

Jun 25, 2014

The most callous and irresponsible Showroom owner I have ever seen

The Vice President / Marketing Head (India)Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited

Subject : Cheating of a Godrej Dealer : The product is undelivered for nearly one month.
Dealer details: GIRNAR,11 BIREN ROY ROAD(WEST),BEHALA CHOWRASTA, KOL-700008, PHONE: 32014965,9674356566
Sales invoice no: 80I/24178016

Since nearly one month my complaint of undelivered mirror with 3 door slimline almirah is unsolved. I communicated numerous time to showroom as well as storeroom but my complaint remains unheard .I booked it as a very essential component and I am in a great problem. Kindly deliver it at the earliest.This is thoroughly frustrating. In spite of my repeated reminders they did not deliver it. This has caused a major mental agony and inconvenience to me.I feel cheated and want you to take a severe action against this dealer or else we have to lodge a complaint against them and Godrej in Consumer Court if the problem is not sorted out . Early action is highly appreciable.

Alokparna Banerjee
kolkata-700104
25/06/2014
dushmanta borah

Jun 17, 2014

Replacement part of king size bed

Godrej Interio Defective Furniture

defect products delivered Major inconvenience : Issue remain unresolved for more than 2 months

Subject : Cheating of a Godrej Dealer : Delivery of Defective Furniture & not resolved since 1 1/2 months

Dealer details: NG MERCANTILE PVT LTD, GUWAHATI-781005,ASSAM ,PH: 03612450412
Sales invoice no: Ngmpl/T/14/111 dated 25/ 04/2014

Since more than one &half months my complaint of my chocolate king size bed which parts was supplied in damage condition. The lifting system of bed has stopped working due to poor material / wood . Kindly get it replaced at the earliestNow I am tired of calling them.This is thoroughly frustrating. Inspite of my repeated reminders they could not send anybody or tried to contact me to address my grievance. This has caused a major mental agony and inconvenience to me.I feel cheated and want you to take a severe action against this dealer or else we have to lodge a complaint against them and Godrej in Consumer Court if the problem is not sorted out . Early action is highly appreciable.

Susmita dutta
Guwahati
rekharani

Jun 10, 2014

damage of sofa

I purchased sofa from Godrej interio in Proddatur of Kadapa District, Andhra Pradeshin the year 2012. Now my problem is the sofa has four stands under it which act as supportes for it. Now one of the stand is broken, I Dont understand what to do I approached Godrej Interio shop Manager many times but it is mere waste, where this can be repaired. Please let me know wht to do
sivam s

Jun 4, 2014

Non replacement of damaged furniture

Dresser with wadrope booked on 13.05.2014,Goods delivered on 25.05.2014,Assembled technician visited on 28.05.2014 found the damage of dresser and mirror,intimated regarding this to the branch at T.nagar,Chennai on the same day, till now no response from Godrej. So Please cancel our order and return the money back.

Payment details as follows Rs.10,000 paid on13.05.2014 and balance Rs.72,377 paid on 26.05.2014.Invoice no.295185 dated 13.05.2014
anildhir

May 7, 2014

Godrej Interio Defective Furniture

defect products delivered
Major inconvenience : Issue remain unresolved for more than 9 months

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
Subject : Cheating of a Godrej Dealer : Delivery of Defective Furniture & not resolved since last 9 months

Nova Trading Company
Gujral Nagar
Jalandhar

Since more than nine months my complaint of six seater dinning table , the top glass of which has been parted from its support due to poor quality adhesive has so far not been attended inspite of my various requests . Also my double bed 'Magna' . The lifting system of bed has stopped working due to poor material / wood . Kindly get it replaced at the earliest

Now I am tired of calling them.

AK Dhir

+919417957790
Date- 7.5.14
psahi1

Apr 27, 2014

defect products delivered

Major inconvenience : Issue remain unresolved for more than 6 months

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
Subject : Cheating of a Godrej Dealer : Delivery of Damaged product & not resolved since last 6 months

SK Engineering Works
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road Bhagalpur-812002
Bihar

I had purchased a new Godrej Dlarisa sofa and Godrej Alice cofee table(invoice 3579 dated 22 october ,2013) after full payment (Rs. 67388) for the above models. But to my surprise, I was delivered a defective piece of both the item.Immediately I made aware about the defect to the authorised dealer as well as the customer care(complain no-X0811191291).Since then I am persistenly following up for my complain,but my none of my issue was resolved.

Now I am tired of calling them.

This is thoroughly frustrating. Inspite of full payment in advance they could not supply product to me in proper condition even. This has caused a major mental agony and inconvenience to me.

I feel cheated and want you to take a severe action against this dealer or else we have to lodge a complaint against them and Godrej in Consumer Court if the problem is not sorted out in jiffy. Early action is highly appreciable.

Thank you!

Prabuddha Kumar
91 9473196027
Date-27-04-2014
gg.garimagupta@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014

Defective Product (Wardrobe)

I have some feedback / complaint on Godrej Interio. I ordered for Wardrobe H - text Russet model from "Design Elegance" dealer in Prabhadevi, Mumbai. I got the delivery today after 2 weeks of order. I was shocked to see the quality. I must say it did not look like it was a Godrej product. There are multiple defects and very poor quality. More importantly I am appalled at the rude response I have received from the dealer and the service center staff. I do not want to deal with Godrej or their sales network or their service center at all. I just want the product to be either taken away. I will not accept any repair for the product that has been delivered to my house.
Thanks - A harassed customer in Mumbai
maheep singh

Apr 2, 2014

dining table tampered

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had purchased a dining table and wardrobe from your patna outlet Bharat Commercial services before holi,but the products which were installed at my place was defective and I was assured that it will be changed within 15 days. Despite regular follow ups the dining table is not changed and after a rigorous follow up the Wardrobe/Almirah bangle box was replaced after 15 days,i mean I bought these things from you because of some professionalism would be shown but now I think I should have made the dining table from some carpenter, at least no service tax or vat would have been added and I would have saved some amount of money.
What you people are showing is pathetic responses to my follow ups.
Even I work in bank and when you people are charged you all call us and make our life hell but when you are at the other end you are showing these “chalta hai” attitude.
Now I guess I should go to consumer court and register my complaint.
This is how Godrej is serving me.

A very UNHAPPY GODREJ customer
Maheep Singh
avik_916

Mar 20, 2014

Missing parts in King size Bed

I am sharing my experience with Godrej Interio. I purchased a whole bedroom set from Godrej park Street, Kolkata showroom. While purchasing they showed tremendous care of mine explaining each and every aspect of the furnitures. The delivery time was set as 2 PM on a particular date. I got my delivery at 11 PM that night after calling several times. While assembling on 21st March the technician found a part was missing from the Bed. Asked me to call at the customer care number (18002671122) and promised it will be delivered within 3 weeks. That 3 week is gone now. I called the customer care (18002671122) and they asked me to contact the delar office from where I purchased the furniture.
I can't expect this kind of harrasment from a company like Godrej and this poor customer service is the reason why the other companies went too far from Godrej now a days.
Shame on you Mr. Godrej and your team. I don't know whether it will help me or not but I want to share this with all of the consumers so taht they will not buy any Godrej material in their life.
Details of my set:
Godrej set call number: K1702417412 (received this from Godrej)

Avik Chakraborty
Kolkata
Asha123

Mar 12, 2014

Defective Cpuboard

I have purchased a cupboard from Godrej Interio at Vikroli. At the time of installation we came to know that the Locks of the cupboard were not working and the door had a scratch. We complained to the company who told us the door will be replaced but will take 10 days. Having no choice I waited for 10 days. The new doors which were sent had deeper scratch marks on it compared to earlier ones. We were told by the company person Mr Bala that it will take some more time to replace the doors. This some more time is not definable. How much of a harassment. Tired of regular follow up........ I never thought Godrej has such a bad sales and service.
kanchan.jewel

Nov 30, 2013

Major inconvenience : Issue remain unresolved for more than 1.5 months

Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Limited
Subject : Cheating of a Godrej Dealer : Delivery of Damaged product & not resolved since last 2 months

N.K PROSALES PVT.LTD,
WHOLESALE DEALER OF Godrej & Boyce manufacturing Company Limited
39/1, ACHARYAPURI,
NEAR BUS STAND, GURGAON-122001
HARYANA

I had purchased a new Godrej Cupboard H-1 Model (invoice 64i/ 24021406 dated 22 July ,2013) on 15th october, 2013. Full payment (Rs. 23500) was taken in advance by the said dealer. But to my surprise, I was delivered a defective piece which I refused to accept and on refusal, received a call from the dealer to accept the same as the defect according to them was the problem related to adjustment which the technician who accompanied the Cupboard would be able to remove.

He could not do the same and assured to do the needful next day. When no one turned up, we approached the dealer, he was denying for taking up the responsibility of fixing the defect or replacement of the defective product.

Therefore we registered a complaint against the same to Godrej. ( call no-D151070507) . Your technicians after observation declared that it is a manufacturing defect and Cupboard should be replaced by the dealer.

Dealer is least bothered to do the needful for the customer as he has made his money in advance. Finally after hundreds of follow up calls , we could get our product replaced which was sent to the dealer office itself. Now, he has taken the receiving in advance and now denying to deliver the product.

This is thoroughly frustrating. Inspite of full payment in advance on 15th October , you could not supply product to me in proper condition even today i.e. on November 30th. This has caused a major mental agony and inconvenience to my family..

We feel cheated and want you to take a severe action against this dealer or else we have to lodge a complaint against them and Godrej in Consumer Court if the problem is not sorted out properly within a week time. Early action is highly appreciable.

Thank you!

Kanchan Yadav
91 9958308372
Sohail Ahmad

Nov 13, 2013

To Manager
Godrej Interio ,
I have book wall unit form your behala (Kolkata) show room date 06th oct 2013 which suppose to deliver by 9th Oct .
After several follow-up they are able to deliver it on 14th Oct 2013 and then technician came on 16th oct and found that the material inside was damage. he was unable to assemble it due to damage it part .
He took a note and told to contact your dealer .
When i contact the dealer and sales person (Sushmita N) she told that it will take 2 week .
I waited for more than two week but never get a call from them so again i call them on Monday and gentle man pick a call and told that Please give me 2 days i will make the replacement .

Nothing happen then again i call the dealer again i got same answer .
Please Let me what action can be taken .
Please find the details

Sohail Ahmad

Nov 8, 2013

To Manager
Godrej Interio ,

He took a note and told to contact your dealer .

Nothing happen then again i call the dealer again i got same answer .

Please Let me what action can be taken .

Please find the details

UTTAM_CHAND12

Oct 23, 2013

REPAIR/REPLACEMENT OF CHAIR

POOR AFTER SALE SERVICE
I bought Fiona fb chair on 20 Jan 2013.After some time the back support seat of my chair is broken.I registered my complaint with the company vide complaint no 4950 dated 11-09-2013. But after a gap of more than one and half month nothing is done despite of my best efforts and regular follow up with the concerned customer care centre at Chandigarh.I request the company to improve after sale service to avoid inconvenience to customers.
hope my request will be taken by the company in right spirit and attended properly.

Uttam chand
ranjanarya1

Sep 23, 2013

delay in changing defective parts

hi!this is ranjan kumar.i purschased godrej furniture in the month of april 2013 from RAJA BAZAR ,SHEIKHPURA,PATNA -SHOWROOM.AFTER 15 DAYS IT WAS NOTICED THAT THE CENTRE TABLE LEGS WAS FAINTED,SOFA BOTTOM PAS TORN,SHOE RACK DOOR WAS DAMAGED.BED HEAD BEATING WAS DAMAGED.I LODGED A COMPLAINT AND IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST ONLY BEAD PROBLEM AND SOFA IS SOLVED.REST ALL OTHER IS REMAINING.AGAIN IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER I MADE A COMPLAINT AND CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE GAVE ME NUMBER OF MR.VINOD WO LOOKS AFTER ALL COMPLAINTS IN THE PARNA REGION.AFTER I MADE A CONTACT WITH THE NAMED PERSON HE TOLD ME IN FIFTEEN DAYS IT WILL BE SOLVED.BUT THE PROBLEM STILL REMAIN THE SAME.NOW I FEEL DID I MADE A MISTAKE IN BUYING GODREJ PRODUCTS OR IS THE HABBIT OF GODREJ COMPANY TO KEEP IGNORING HE COMPLAINTS OF CUSTOMERS.
NOW I AM SO FED UP THAT I AM PLANNING TO MOVE TO CONSUMER FORUM COURT TO GET RID OF THIS.
AWAITING YOUR KIND REPLY AND PROMPNESS
REGARDS
RANJAN KUMAR
CONTACT-9771213345
purimaneet

Aug 24, 2013

Dear Tanya,

I am not sure whether writing a mail to you or not, Kindly forward to Some other seniors if you are not the correct person,

2 days back Godrej Interio Kreation Almirah has been install @ My location, which I bought it from Assets India, Vaishali Ghaziabad (+91-9650298584)
Would like to. Let you know some of the doors panels have scratches and Bumps, if after informed many times to dealer no action has been taken so far request you to kindly assist on priority.

**now if I called Mr Purshottam @ Assets India starts arguing, WOULD KEEN TO UNDERSTAND, DID I HAVE DONE ANY MISTAKE TO BUY GODREJ PRODUCT?

Thanks and regards,
Maneet
vithalkar

Aug 3, 2013

Delay the delivery (Even after the full payment)

I placed an order-ref. 242126 Dt. 02/07/13, for Estand Dining Set and expected delivery with in 2-3 weeks (Informed).

Still after the one month the material is not received .

Last one week we are getting assurance from the shop about the delivery of material.

After the assurance both me & my wife are waiting at home for the delivery of the material .

Even they send the person for fixing the material without even the material delivery.

Are they making fool to the people.

After experience a bad customer service , I am unlikely to buy a Godrej product again.

Will you please ensure what date and time the product will be delivered .

Otherwise, I will need to cancel the order.

Sanjay
ArchitIyer96!

Jun 14, 2013

Non-delivery of items-Almirah Shelves

Hello Folks,

I placed an order-ref. 240424 dtd, May13/13, for one additional unit & some extra shelves for the Almirah Units that I purchased last year. This order was placed at your Okhla Showroom. While I received the additional unit in time & it got installed, your Okhla team didn't arrange the shelves before I went on vacation.

I came back from my vacation 3 days back. Spoke to your Okhla showroom person-Aman, one day before I returned back from vacation & suggested that the items be delivered yesterday. He confirmed that he will have it delivered, till now it hasn't been delivered. And since yesterday afternoon, Aman isn't taking my calls on his cell. There is a "help desk" no.:+91-11-66507402, in the order form. I called that no. 2 times this morning & no one is picking up.

Both me & my wife are waiting at home since yesterday morning hoping that the items will be delivered. And nothing is happening. And that annoys & upsets us.

I am surprised that an organisation such as Godrej has such a poor concept of customer service. Even though your products are good, I am afraid that due to lack of empathy with the customer, I am unlikely to buy a Godrej product again.

Will you please ensure that the shelves are delivered to us today itself & installation done in a quick manner? Otherwise, I will need to cancel the order.

Venkat
+91-9810245969
poppysharma

May 28, 2013

non attending of complaint

You are requested to go through all my trailing mails wherein i had intimated you about the defect in a product( two seater jenerio sofas) purchased from you. It is more than seven months now that i have not received any response from you. Neither has anyone called upon to verify the defect of the product nor has anybody bothered to respond to my mails.I am an officer with central bank of india and we have had a very long association with you. It pains all the more ti witness the lackadaisical manner in which my complaint is being handled or rather ignored. You are requested to please attend to the matter immediately or i shall have no other avenue left but to approach the consumer forum. I would like to re-iterate here that the complaint was initially lodged in oct 2012 well within the warranty period.

I have sent seven earlier mails in this regard.
Dipayan Roy

May 25, 2013

Excess of MRP

I have purchase 1 nos. Godrej almirah vide Model NO. STSLB3LK098 (Sline 3DR Body + LKR.R) from the Phoenix Automobile Sales & Service (P) Ltd., Nagaon (Assam), vide CM No. 10964 dtd. 22.05.2013, Ph. NO. 03672-233439 / 252037, mail nowsales@thephoenixauto.com.
In the Cash Memo they do not write the Model Number and Inv. Price Rs. 22600/- taken from me for purchase price where in the box of the said item written as MRP (inclusive all taxes) for Assam Rs. 17612.6.
Therefore I request you let me know the actual Fact of Price Difference between Body Price and the Cash Memo Price, I have a Cash Memo, Photographs of Box where Price & Model details list is pasted otherwise I will move for Legal Procedure.

Sushanta Roy
S.M. Road, Nagaon (Assam)
Mobile NO. 9954937033

BEST Bus - Increase 161 bus frequency
    The Respected sir, HI, my name is Monali i am staying...
    Dish TV - Recharge not successful in my vc no 01508619016
    Dear Sir I am costumer of Dishtv last 5...
    DR REHMA ABORTION CLINIC IN BENONI 0780079195 - ABORTION CLINIC 0780079195
    SAFE ABORTION CLINIC EVER YOU ARE 0780079195 (PILLS ON...
    tata docomo - tata docomo
    my alternet no. is 9033284950 and my mail id is...
    BSNL Ghaziabad - Broadband not working properly (BSNL)
    My Broad Band Connection is no working properly it work...
    Mobikwik - reactivation wallet blocked
    Sir plz reactivation wallet unlock
    UNINOR - puk
    I want puk code of 8542878953,sir i have one time use to...
    Aircel - deactivate fun store