Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

Gram Panchayat sarpanch


Consumer complaints and reviews about Gram Panchayat sarpanch

Oct 15, 2014

complaint against grampanchayat pradhan and bard member

my self rakesh sharma from village alsu po dehar teh sunder nagar distt mandi hp pin code 175030 .in our village link road condition is very bad and our gram panchayat pradhan and bard member use manrega fund in not using place .street light are not avaiable in our village please take some serious action against gram panchayat pradhan and bard member .
Oct 13, 2014

Street Light not operational since 1 month

At post : Sakhroli
Taluka : Khed
District : Ratnagiri
State : Maharashtra
Pin Code : 415 709

Street Light is not operational since 1 month causing problem to villagers at night time.
Wiremen says they are only authorised to switch off the mains.
Problem is because there is no contractual basis electrician nominated by village panchayat.

Gram sevak Sayyed says write an application to Sarpunch and Deputy-Sarpunch.

kripal patgir
Oct 7, 2014

Not any comman service by sarpanch

Our Sarpanch miss use of grants and government money's there no roads, no street lights , gutter , and no any comman service of government road situation is very poor plz help us..
thakur sunil123456
Oct 6, 2014

Mis-use of Manrega

Our gram panchyat pradhan Mr. Roshan Lal misused the mgnrega scheme. he did not give mgnrega benfits to local people. he had hired outside people for own home work and showed work against manrega. some local people gives him their mgnrega card and took the payment from govt against this scheme. he has misused the power. i request you to plz inform our area officers to take the action against him and all involved people immediately.

i will be so greatful to you
Sep 22, 2014

miss use of power

Dear Sir,
VIl.& post-- BERI
Gram Pradhan is miss use of your power, the gram pradhan take the colony of which person which have no any rasan card.
and get the pension of these person he not under the pension system.
Sep 14, 2014

miss use of power

Our villege newely elected gram prdhan is miss using his power.
he is presurising to agan bari memeber to resign from his post he want elected his wife for this post.
please tell me where I can register complain against him.

Ranjeet singh
Aug 24, 2014

Misuse of Village sarpanch Power

I Mr. SuryaPrakash G.Bubna is working at Jamnagar , Jogvad , village in a reputed company but the Surpunch of Jogvad village Mr. Mandan K. Padat is making a big nuisance at our factory every day by asking us to provide him total business of factory raw material & threatnning us to close down the factory if we will not provide the supply business. For your information the Sarpunch has so many illegal property in his & his family members name which he has provided on rent .

Need a strict action on Such corrupt Sarpunch .

My contact no. 09825035124
mahima ranjan ghosh
Aug 22, 2014

rood condition

vill- Goalpara
state- west bangal
We the residents of village -goalpara ,post-alampur dist-burdwan pin 713150 state-w.b, want to bring into your kind submission that the Grma pradhan of our village is not doing his duty properly. In my respective village their is a road way are non-mismanaged - (no maintenance), in which we people face a lot of problems .The rood is just like pond in winter seasen .
So please take serious action against our gram poncheite

your's faithfully
Mahima ranjan Ghosh
Aug 21, 2014

Poor Maintenance of Roads and Streets

Kulwant Singh
Ward No.13
Post office-Mallan wala Khas
Dist-Ferozepur (Punjab)-152021.

We the residents of village Dharmpura,Ward No.13,post office-Mallan wala Khas,Tehsil-Zira,Dist-Ferozepur,Punjab want to bring into your kind submission that the Grma pradhan / sarpanch of our village is not doing his duty properly. In my respective village their is a road way are non-mismanaged - (poor maintenance), in which we people face a lot of problems as the dust go directly in our homes. In this roads daily doing accident in our village for this the peoples health going so badly in our village not saff safai /road etc.
So please take serious action against him....
Aug 15, 2014

No any type of connectivity from my village and no electricity connection.

Myself Vaibhav Sinha from Parsan Bigha-Kharbhaiya, Daniyawan, Patna, Bihar (801304). I have complaint to Rural Development of Bihar. Here in my village Parsan Bigha there is no any electricity connection or any type of connectivity. My village is situated at the boarder of Patna-Nalanda District. So, please help Indian....
Aug 6, 2014

streets make uncompleted

Respected Concerns!

My self Rajinder Kumar, We are resident of Village Subhri, Teh. Barara, Distt Ambala, Haryana, we have complaint regarding uncompleted streets. dear sir my village ex-sarpanch made many of streets in their last plan incomplete because of their vote bank. we request him to so many times but he didn't take any action regarding matter. NOW new sarpanch of My village also not make our Galli (street) the street. The street m asking about is go to Maine Road to Baba Salol Peer Dargah, all people of our village suffer during rainy season. we hv told so many time to our current Sarpanch also but he also not take necessary action. So our humble request to you kindly go through the matter once at periority basis.

Rajinder Kumar
Village Subhari
Jul 13, 2014

complaint about sarpanch and workers

This is regarding the problem being faced by the people in the village israna (luxmi nagar) district panipat post office israna (132107) Haryana sarpanch of the village cant ready to hear any problem. in the govt fund sarkar give the about 80 lakh rupees for work under D PLAN .making of the street and drainage system in which work 75% houses are damaged or level down of house in which cause more expenditure on house when take high level of drainage system and when come any house of his knowlable person he take money on behalf of that when level down in this drainage system. in this work the uses of material are uses of owner
please assist in this and raising this issue to the concerned authorities .

I hope you wont disappoint me.

Thanks & Regards
luxmi nagar israna
Jul 8, 2014

tube well pipe is broken since 1 year but no one is taking action to repair

Dear sir/ madam

i m complaing to gram pradhan And tubewel operator since 3 month about tube well pipe is broken since 1 year but no one is taking action to repair. near harjan basti hardaspur ganjari varanasi please take action my land no. is 351
Jun 29, 2014

Complain against Gram Pradhan "Sanjay Mishra" and Tehseeldar

Dear Sir,

We are the residence of Village:-Belhai, Post :- Lambhua, District Sultanpur (U.P). there is a complaint logged by the help of gram pradhan againt the property where we are living with our family members and the same land was purchased from Gram Pradhan's real Uncle long back where we have all the documents with us . One temple of lord shiva was also build in front of my home with the help of village members and my father now Gram Pradhan has logged a complaint that our home is build on Pond. Request you to kindly interfere to save our house which was built 40 Years back and after such a long time now the gram pradhan is saying the house is in pond.If you assign some one to survey the area you will find both the ponds are still there and he is himself helping dalits and others to cover the pond area to increase his vote bank. We had logged the complaint also for the same and now Gram Pradhan is trying to take revenge for the same with us.
Request you to please look into the matter or this might take other direction also Please help us to come up with situation.

Thanks with Best Regards
Ashok Mishra
Jun 27, 2014

complain against my gram pradhan

Dear sir,

I request you for take the action my gram pradhan because he is open Ted on this post before four yrars . Still when financial support by government for development of village but no development of my village by gram pradhan because he is give the alkohal regular evening still all financial support spent in drinking alkohal & he is currepted gram pradhan so I request you sir please take action my gram pradhan. My village chaudhera post dougwan distt bulandshahar up (202393)

Thanks regard
Local villagers people
Jun 26, 2014

to burried a open well

dear sir,
in our village a open well is in the side of road that is danger for animals and the school students.so please solve this problem
thanking you sir

your faithfully
all villagers
varshana nagar
Jun 13, 2014

apne karykal me koi bhi kam nhi karane hetu

Dear sir,
I am from bhuvana. Near celibration mall. Yha ki jo sarpanch h unka jabse working time start hua h tab se unhone bhuvana villege ke development ke liye kuch bhi nhi kiya h yha tak ki sadkr b sahi hi karwai hjiske wajah se yha k logo ko kafi pareshani hoti h or kitne bacche or log niche gir gye h. Yha tak ki kai accidend bhi ho chuke h. Aapse request h k aap plz is coplain par jald se jaldi action le.
kamlesh patidar
May 10, 2014

complain against curruption

dear sir,
humare yaha gram mirzapur panchayat me 10year me jo bhi kaam hua he sabhi me curruption hua he.nakli ration card rishwat le ke banaye jaa rhe he, jisme sarpanch or mantri shamil he.suchna ke adhikar ke antargat hum unse hisaab mang rhe he to vo hisaab nai de rhe he.10 saal me abhi tk humare gauw me jo bho kaam hua he unki jaanch ho. abh abhi rojgar guaranti ke antargat samshan bhumi par talab nirman karya JCB dwara karvaya gaya he jiski compaint police thana manawar, tehsildaar saahab manawar,SDM saahab Manawar ko ki gai he, magar aaj 10/05/2014 tak koi karyawahi nahi ki gai he. abhi tak jo bhai wark hua he vo gov. rules ke against hua he.
abhi tak jitne bhi jaanch adhikari aaye he un logo ko curruption nahi dikha. Hum chahte he ki humare gauw mirzapur teh-manawar,dhar,m.p. me 10 year me jo bhi wark hua he uski jald nishpaksh jaanch ki jaye.niche duye huye vyaktiyo ke against turant karyawahi ki jae----
Mirzapur sarpanch- Rekha Balram
Mirzapur purv mantri- Rafik Shekh
Mirzapur new mantri- Rakesh Sikhdar
Local Villager
May 1, 2014

DIsgusting Infrastruture in Vilage Dharamsal, Teh :- kalakote , Dist. rajouri

I just want to inform the Administration about small Village Dharamsal, Teh: - Kalakote , Dist. Rajouri, J&K.
In this village infrastructure is disgusting. There is monopoly of people all the work is going on their residents.
Roads are fully damaged, No drainage system, Schools are in bad conditions.
School Headmaster takes the Local Desktop whish was donated by Army to Govt. School Dharamsal for Student education but he takes it in his home.
Serpent only creates the permanent lane to his home only and rest lanes are in pathetical condition.
No meet place or Gram panchayat ghar in this village .
Dispensary is also in bad condition. Only Private medical shop is there & the shopkeeper sale the 3rd grade quality medicines to the people.
There is one Khidmat center which always closed. No body aware about this Khidmat center.
Local Lambardar always told us there is less availability of rashan. He sales the Rashan / Kerosene oil in Black to shopkeepers/ Local transporters

At last i request to the Administration to visit that village and do the needful on priority in favour of Local Villagers .

Thanks & Regards
Local Indian Villager
kirubha krish 001
Apr 13, 2014

co-operation water supply

we living in the area of karugambathur in kamaraj nagar street. we paid tax for corporation water line to our home in 2012 itself. but there is no action take for it. we are suffering lot without water supply. so please take neccessary action for it as soon as possible..
jayesh ameta
Apr 11, 2014

lack or attention from sarpanch

my self jayesh ameta from village teetardi, brahmpuri,teh- girwa,sarpanch at our village is not paying attention on drainage system due to which the road which was constructed by govt.is getting broken.there is no street light at the area we live due to which the theft occured at our area.
please take some serious action against sarpanch patwar circle teetardi,teh girwa,ward no. 3
Mar 23, 2014

corruption in funds revived for development in village

this is complaint regarding the corruption held in kishan gahr P.O rattangarh TEH:shahbad markanda DIST: kurukshetra haryana,
by sarpanch Mrs. rajendra kaur. w/o meva singh.
gov. has released fund in lakhs of rupee, but it was not used in development of village instant of that that might be used in corruption in which some other officers may involved in that.
they have to provide bore well as per gov. plan but till now they did't provide any thing like that, instant of that if some have there personal bore well they mark that as it was built by gov.
gov provide funds to provide water drainage in front of every house in village but till now there were no such things were done properly.

please notify this complaint to your top management so that it will be helpful for our village.
Mar 3, 2014

Very Currupt Sarpanch

very currupt sarpanch (Khera Panchyat)
I want to give you information abou my village Patuna Post Office raipur Karchulyan dist.Rewa arian sarpanch name Geetanjali Mishra is very curropt.he is not doing any work in my villege properly. he is want rs.1000/- per family blue line rasan card making. he is just making his home to that money. he never try to relate to villeger. .he is not working good in MANREGA.he adjusted some member,they do nothing in manrega.and he take money on behalf of that.he is sarpanch from almost 9 year now and he never spent a single rupee on the development of village except fron own home and gali.he is misused the grant issue every time . He ate almost every thing.

sir i kindly request you that plz take information about the grant issue to him .our area officers to watch all the problem and take some action against him.and where can I complaints against him .I am making my mind to register a complaint against him in supreme court.
i will be so greatful to u for this
Jan 22, 2014

Pradhan is not working in my village

In my village money given to pradhan for development of village not used by him in development of village. Roads and streets are very bad in my village.
so, i request to u plsss accept my request and take action against him.
my village name village khanpur Japti loni Dist-Ghaziabad U,P, pin 201102
Jan 22, 2014

Pradhan is not working in my village

In my village money given to pradhan for development of village not used by him in development of village. Roads and streets are very bad in my village.
so, i request to u plsss accept my request and take action against him.
my village name village khanpur Japti loni Dist-Ghaziabad U,P, pin 201102

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code


    Share this site with others


    Recently Updated Complaints

    efello.com - not received order
    I haven,t received my order which I gave last 1st...
    SSC - change of examination centre from chandrapur to mumbai
    sir please change my exam centre from chandrapur to mumbai...
    SRI RAM LOGISTICS - False promises and ECS harassment
    This is with reference, to false promises and Harassment...
    care@paytm.com - I didnt get my data pack of 155/-
    I have recharged my Bsnl no.8989938147 And the amount of....
    GTPL - not able to see the channels
    Dear, You are running like one of the SARKARI company...
    Drdo entry test form - Refund
    Dear sir i have some form is submetted...
    dera sir i have payment DRDO entry test...
    mr.stevenmark - loan offer
    Good day ladies and gentle men I am the Lord mr.stevenmark...
    UPSC - Lost my UPSC Preliminary Exam hall ticket
    I have lost my UPSC Preliminary exam hall ticket. Please...
    my family problem - try to attempt murder case
    sir, respectfully i beg to say you that my brother and my...

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    E-mail address:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username