Gram Panchayat sarpanch

singana2015@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2015

complaint of gram panchayat

Subject:
Approx 250 – 300 acres Land (grade – 3) of gram Panchayat is captured by the peoples of village Singana, Agra.

With due respect, I would like to bring in your kind notice and for necessary action, that in GRAM PANCHAYAT SINGANA, Tehsil – Kirawali, Block- Achhanera Thana – Sikandra, Agra. The land of grade - 3 near YAMUNA RIVER KHADAR which was cancel - off by the SDM Kirawali Vad number 4/10-11 dated 12-06-2013 and declared UN - agriculture land R.K. 28-06-2013.

Sir, I am sorry to say but it is truth that these days in Tehsil Kirawali corruption is on the highest peak, spend the money and get the work done. Please go through the following points.

1. Sir, the area of this land is approx 250 – 300 acres which is captured by the people of gram panchayat singana, singan- bruj and jugssena and growing the crops with the consent of gram pradhan, lekhapal, kanoon go, and few officers of Tehsil – Kirawali in favour of this they are getting a bribe.

2. After a lot of complains in the year 2014 to SDM kirawali Ms. Rekha S. chauhan that the people of village Singana and others are growing the crops on the land of gram Panchayat which is cancel-off by the administration and government, but by the honorable SDM Ms. Rekha S. Chauhan instead of doing the F.I.R. against the peoples of gram Panchayat Singana, she auctioned the crop only those peoples who were growing the crop on that land already. She shown the area of auctioned crop was approx 55 hectare, but it was more than this and the revenue got by the Tehsil on paper was only Rs 2, 31,300. But it should be more than 30 - 40 lacs approx.

3. According to the law, the grade-3 land which cannot be transferred to the successor of any Late person, but it happens, in village Singana the land of Shri Badan singh after his death grade – 3 land transferred to his son’s name i.e. Shri OM PRAKASH, Shri Brij kishore and Shri Raman Lal Sharma.
4. Same transferred cases take place of late Shri Run Singh, Shri Raj pal, Shri Guru Dayal, Shri Nirotam das etc.
5. xzke iapk;r&lhaxuk rglhy &fdjkoyh Cykd&vNusjk Fkkuk&fldUnjk vkxjk eSa xzke iz/kku yk[ku flag o ys[kiky f’ko eaxy flag Hknksfj;k o dkuwu xks ds lg;ksx ls xkVk la[;k 263,131,127,193,256,263/1, 411, 554, 607/2, 176/618, 288/623 tks fd iqj’kksre iq= ckcwyky fuoklh lhaxuk us ;g tehu ‘’k’kkad vxzoky iq= eqds’k dqekj vxzoky fuoklh Mh 15 deyk uxj vkxjk dks csp nh Fkh blh tehu ls yxh xzke lHkk dh tehu Fkh ftls xzke iz/kku yk[ku flag us ys[kiky f’ko eaxy flag Hknksfj;k o dkuwu xks ds lg;ksx ls xzke lHkk dh tehu dh vnyk cnyh yxHkx 40 yk[k ji;s ysdj dj nh gSA ftlesa rglhy ds vf/kdkjh;ks dk Hkh lg;ksx izkIr gSaA

Respected sir, please look into the matter on serious note.

Hope for the positive attitude.

Ram Lakhan
Singana
AGRA
pramod rao

Feb 12, 2015

BPL parivar yojna

Hamare village me Jo bpl parivar yojna she Jo praise milte hai .WO real me hakdar nhi h Jo serve krayi GUI this WO gal at this usme us me village me zone ka sactry uski nhi milk bhagat h Jo list hai usme share Sarpanch me chacha tau h kripya marks eski dobara janch ki jaye

Parmod yadav
Village -BHAGWANPUR
POST-RAMGARH
DIST-REWARI
TEH-REWARI
HARYANA
jaiveer

Jan 24, 2015

Miss use of govt.money and a sarpanch right

Hamare vill. ke sarpanch sahab govt. se nalkup ki jo grand milti hai uska turupyog kar rehe hai. jin ke pass pehle se nalkup hai unke ghar per tobara nulkup lagwa rehe hai garibo ke pass nahi. Aur apne sarpanch hone ke right ka turupyog karke ek anyogye admi ko vill. ke ex.numberdar ki jagheh dene ki koshis ker rahe hai na ki us numberdar ke priwar walo ko. Jo ki saraser galat hai.
satish.kumar9716

Jan 18, 2015

electricity

Respectfully I beg to say that I want to aware of problems suffer in villager. It's suffer electricity. So create many problems likes no facility to study in night and every villager no aware for media, no attention for doing any moment in india or world, because nk tune channel television while no electricity faculties.

So please take action for gram panchayat or dept. Of concern authority. If you received the message pls inform me.
Satish kumar son of ajay kumar
Village- chammeniya
Post- shyampur
Pol station- shyampur
Dumri katshari
District- seoher
Bihar
yashwantkadam902@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2014

not saying to ex sarpanch as a sheth is that my problem

if i dont call you a chandrakat sheth you are blaming to me is it un right when you are my fathers brother in relation is it my fualt
dahiya407

Dec 20, 2014

sarpanch and those who are going to fill form in election distribute alocohol(liquor) to people of village .

Aapko bhi pataa hoga ki aaj kal election sai phalay satpanch pad kai umidvaar election mai jeet paanay kai lia alcohol(शराब) or rupay baat tai hai. Yah ek bhot badhi problem banti ja rahi hai, iskay kaaran bhot sai gharo mai ghagrai ho rahay hai. Karpya karkay is problem ki taraf dhyan dai kyoki iski chapait mai bhudai hi nahi balki hamaray desh भारत kai भविष्य nojvan (18 year abo who are eligible to vote) bhi aa rahay hai.
Villaga -garhi sisana
dist.- sonipat
amit
dahiya407

Dec 20, 2014

Amit
Ashok Kumar Baranwal

Dec 19, 2014

ration card banane ke liye paise lene ke sandarbh me

nivedan hai ki hamare yaha ration card banane ka kaam gram pradhan ne hamare yaha ke kotedar ko diya hai jo ration card ke form ka 5 rs lene ke baad v 100 Rs extra le rahe hai aur jo ni de rahe hai unka ration card nahi banaya ja raha hai. Isliye aap se nivedan hai ki aap is ghotale ko band karwane ki kripa kare. Name-ASHOK BARANWAL, CONTACT NO.-8604538022
susheela.s

Dec 12, 2014

bribe against the salaries

The sweepers working in the panchayat are not given salaries properly. once in 4 months they are paid salaries when they have to give up one month salary by each worker which is purely unfair. pls take some action against it as a lot of people are suffering du eto this.
Ammy004

Dec 6, 2014

sarpanch k paiso ka ghotala karne k sambandh mein

Sir humare gaonk sarpanch ne total 450000 rs water k system mein dikha rkhe h bt ek bhi nhi lgaya or dusra sarpanch ne narega mein bhi machines se work karwaya h ... jis jis ko job card diye h unse ap pta kar lo unhe 50000 ms lekar 80000 tk mil gye ksis ne to kam tk nhi kiya
jitendra kumar katara

Nov 28, 2014

nali ke band hona ke sndarbha mai

Nibedan hai ki
Mere gram lakhanpura ,gram panchayat saray bhagat jila etawah me kharanje ki nali ka milan talab men hona tha jo talab ke kinare par hi band kar diya . Jiske karn nali ka pani bhara rhta hai .
Krpya nali ko talab me khulwane ki krapa kre .

Jitendra kumar
akhan

Nov 21, 2014

complain against gram pradhan

Mis-use of Manrega and other Scheme
my Name is Iqbal Husain S/o Raja mir Pradhan
Our gram panchyat pradhan Mr Qamruddin Qureshi misused the mgnrega scheme. he did not give mgnrega benefits to local people. he had hired outside people for own home work and showed work against manrega. some local people gives him their mgnrega card and took the payment from govt against this scheme.and widow pension he has misused the power. i request you to plz inform our area officers to take the action against him and all involved people immediately.

Address. Dharmei Post Alawal Dewaria Gonda U.P 271601

i will be so greatful to you
chetanmachhi

Oct 31, 2014

Day to day Drinking water Needes

Dear
I m staying Dahanu Narpad village (Maharashtra Sate) from last 38year. Still date our Gram Panchayat had not provided drinking water facility. We had regularly paid our house rent to pannchyat without failed. Number of time we are complaint regarding the matter but no use.Even we ready to pay if they will provided this facility.
They are never invites or inform us about there Gram Shabha to us, they are totally ignore.Only Gram Panchyat Election time they are come for Vote.

Hope you will looking after the above matter. This is our last hope.

Chetan Machhi
ermaneesh007

Oct 23, 2014

Road is coved by villagers homes

Hi ,

I am belongs to village rudrapur District MAU Uttar pradesh,

some of villages covered public road by home . we are unable to go any where please short out this issues.
we are facing this critical issues .. when we are telling to give a road . they are coming for fighting .

Maneesh Deepankar
+91 8147922123
Village Rudrapur,
post Panail
District Mau
UP.
rakesh4782sharma

Oct 15, 2014

complaint against grampanchayat pradhan and bard member

my self rakesh sharma from village alsu po dehar teh sunder nagar distt mandi hp pin code 175030 .in our village link road condition is very bad and our gram panchayat pradhan and bard member use manrega fund in not using place .street light are not avaiable in our village please take some serious action against gram panchayat pradhan and bard member .
ridwandalvi

Oct 13, 2014

Street Light not operational since 1 month

At post : Sakhroli
Taluka : Khed
District : Ratnagiri
State : Maharashtra
Pin Code : 415 709

Street Light is not operational since 1 month causing problem to villagers at night time.
Wiremen says they are only authorised to switch off the mains.
Problem is because there is no contractual basis electrician nominated by village panchayat.

Gram sevak Sayyed says write an application to Sarpunch and Deputy-Sarpunch.

Dalvi
kripal patgir

Oct 7, 2014

Not any comman service by sarpanch

Our Sarpanch miss use of grants and government money's there no roads, no street lights , gutter , and no any comman service of government road situation is very poor plz help us..
thakur sunil123456

Oct 6, 2014

Mis-use of Manrega

Our gram panchyat pradhan Mr. Roshan Lal misused the mgnrega scheme. he did not give mgnrega benfits to local people. he had hired outside people for own home work and showed work against manrega. some local people gives him their mgnrega card and took the payment from govt against this scheme. he has misused the power. i request you to plz inform our area officers to take the action against him and all involved people immediately.

i will be so greatful to you
beri

Sep 22, 2014

miss use of power

VIl.& post-- BERI
TEHS. KORAON
BLOCK - MANDA
dis. - ALLAHABAD
Gram Pradhan is miss use of your power, the gram pradhan take the colony of which person which have no any rasan card.
and get the pension of these person he not under the pension system.
ranjeetbisht99

Sep 14, 2014

miss use of power

Our villege newely elected gram prdhan is miss using his power.
he is presurising to agan bari memeber to resign from his post he want elected his wife for this post.
please tell me where I can register complain against him.

regards,
Ranjeet singh
9971519164
bubnasp

Aug 24, 2014

Misuse of Village sarpanch Power

I Mr. SuryaPrakash G.Bubna is working at Jamnagar , Jogvad , village in a reputed company but the Surpunch of Jogvad village Mr. Mandan K. Padat is making a big nuisance at our factory every day by asking us to provide him total business of factory raw material & threatnning us to close down the factory if we will not provide the supply business. For your information the Sarpunch has so many illegal property in his & his family members name which he has provided on rent .

Need a strict action on Such corrupt Sarpunch .

My contact no. 09825035124

dist-burdwan
pin-713150
state- west bangal
sir
We the residents of village -goalpara ,post-alampur dist-burdwan pin 713150 state-w.b, want to bring into your kind submission that the Grma pradhan of our village is not doing his duty properly. In my respective village their is a road way are non-mismanaged - (no maintenance), in which we people face a lot of problems .The rood is just like pond in winter seasen .
So please take serious action against our gram poncheite

your's faithfully

Ward No.13
Post office-Mallan wala Khas
Tehsil-Ferozepur
Dist-Ferozepur (Punjab)-152021.

We the residents of village Dharmpura,Ward No.13,post office-Mallan wala Khas,Tehsil-Zira,Dist-Ferozepur,Punjab want to bring into your kind submission that the Grma pradhan / sarpanch of our village is not doing his duty properly. In my respective village their is a road way are non-mismanaged - (poor maintenance), in which we people face a lot of problems as the dust go directly in our homes. In this roads daily doing accident in our village for this the peoples health going so badly in our village not saff safai /road etc.
So please take serious action against him....
raajvaibhav45

Aug 15, 2014

No any type of connectivity from my village and no electricity connection.

Myself Vaibhav Sinha from Parsan Bigha-Kharbhaiya, Daniyawan, Patna, Bihar (801304). I have complaint to Rural Development of Bihar. Here in my village Parsan Bigha there is no any electricity connection or any type of connectivity. My village is situated at the boarder of Patna-Nalanda District. So, please help Indian....
sainiraji

Aug 6, 2014

streets make uncompleted

Respected Concerns!

My self Rajinder Kumar, We are resident of Village Subhri, Teh. Barara, Distt Ambala, Haryana, we have complaint regarding uncompleted streets. dear sir my village ex-sarpanch made many of streets in their last plan incomplete because of their vote bank. we request him to so many times but he didn't take any action regarding matter. NOW new sarpanch of My village also not make our Galli (street) the street. The street m asking about is go to Maine Road to Baba Salol Peer Dargah, all people of our village suffer during rainy season. we hv told so many time to our current Sarpanch also but he also not take necessary action. So our humble request to you kindly go through the matter once at periority basis.

Rajinder Kumar
9815982006
Village Subhari

HDFC - why money deducted from my account n plz credit that
    This is suseela Gopireddy.. My HDFC bank account is in...
    irctc registrasion - regitration expired and fogot password
    my irctc id is LAKSHMIR SK.i registered it long back..i...
    Indane Gas - Mismatched Password/Unverified Account
    Good morning Sir/Madam, It is very strange as well sadly...
    saraf public school khatima us nagar - carelessness of invigilator during examination
    i am a student of class 12th. of cbse board. when i was...
    Aircel - not able to use midnight 1gb 3g pack
    hi myself rahul yadav my complaint is I have subscribe...
    Bajaj avenger 220cc - manupacture folt
    Sir, avenger 220cc (KA31 V 8349) chassis no...
    Reliance - Balance deduction
    Hello, This is in regard to reliance gsm service that...
    Indiatimes.com - ACCESS TO OLD MAILS AT INDIA TIMES.COM
    Need to access all my Indiatimes.com mail id :...
    Media & Print - Relay
    hi i haven`t received my product which got delivered from...