Gram Panchayat sarpanch

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Gram Panchayat sarpanch

suryadhanda

Jul 13, 2014

complaint about sarpanch and workers

This is regarding the problem being faced by the people in the village israna (luxmi nagar) district panipat post office israna (132107) Haryana sarpanch of the village cant ready to hear any problem. in the govt fund sarkar give the about 80 lakh rupees for work under D PLAN .making of the street and drainage system in which work 75% houses are damaged or level down of house in which cause more expenditure on house when take high level of drainage system and when come any house of his knowlable person he take money on behalf of that when level down in this drainage system. in this work the uses of material are uses of owner
please assist in this and raising this issue to the concerned authorities .

I hope you wont disappoint me.

luxmi nagar israna
rahulsingh879

Jul 8, 2014

tube well pipe is broken since 1 year but no one is taking action to repair

Dear sir/ madam

i m complaing to gram pradhan And tubewel operator since 3 month about tube well pipe is broken since 1 year but no one is taking action to repair. near harjan basti hardaspur ganjari varanasi please take action my land no. is 351
ashok_mish2003

Jun 29, 2014

Complain against Gram Pradhan "Sanjay Mishra" and Tehseeldar

We are the residence of Village:-Belhai, Post :- Lambhua, District Sultanpur (U.P). there is a complaint logged by the help of gram pradhan againt the property where we are living with our family members and the same land was purchased from Gram Pradhan's real Uncle long back where we have all the documents with us . One temple of lord shiva was also build in front of my home with the help of village members and my father now Gram Pradhan has logged a complaint that our home is build on Pond. Request you to kindly interfere to save our house which was built 40 Years back and after such a long time now the gram pradhan is saying the house is in pond.If you assign some one to survey the area you will find both the ponds are still there and he is himself helping dalits and others to cover the pond area to increase his vote bank. We had logged the complaint also for the same and now Gram Pradhan is trying to take revenge for the same with us.
Request you to please look into the matter or this might take other direction also Please help us to come up with situation.

Thanks with Best Regards
Ashok Mishra
Mob:-9953761184
nadal3865

Jun 27, 2014

complain against my gram pradhan

I request you for take the action my gram pradhan because he is open Ted on this post before four yrars . Still when financial support by government for development of village but no development of my village by gram pradhan because he is give the alkohal regular evening still all financial support spent in drinking alkohal & he is currepted gram pradhan so I request you sir please take action my gram pradhan. My village chaudhera post dougwan distt bulandshahar up (202393)

Thanks regard
Local villagers people
shrawan54

Jun 26, 2014

to burried a open well

dear sir,
in our village a open well is in the side of road that is danger for animals and the school students.so please solve this problem
thanking you sir

your faithfully
all villagers
varshana nagar

Jun 13, 2014

apne karykal me koi bhi kam nhi karane hetu

I am from bhuvana. Near celibration mall. Yha ki jo sarpanch h unka jabse working time start hua h tab se unhone bhuvana villege ke development ke liye kuch bhi nhi kiya h yha tak ki sadkr b sahi hi karwai hjiske wajah se yha k logo ko kafi pareshani hoti h or kitne bacche or log niche gir gye h. Yha tak ki kai accidend bhi ho chuke h. Aapse request h k aap plz is coplain par jald se jaldi action le.
kamlesh patidar

May 10, 2014

complain against curruption

dear sir,
humare yaha gram mirzapur panchayat me 10year me jo bhi kaam hua he sabhi me curruption hua he.nakli ration card rishwat le ke banaye jaa rhe he, jisme sarpanch or mantri shamil he.suchna ke adhikar ke antargat hum unse hisaab mang rhe he to vo hisaab nai de rhe he.10 saal me abhi tk humare gauw me jo bho kaam hua he unki jaanch ho. abh abhi rojgar guaranti ke antargat samshan bhumi par talab nirman karya JCB dwara karvaya gaya he jiski compaint police thana manawar, tehsildaar saahab manawar,SDM saahab Manawar ko ki gai he, magar aaj 10/05/2014 tak koi karyawahi nahi ki gai he. abhi tak jo bhai wark hua he vo gov. rules ke against hua he.
abhi tak jitne bhi jaanch adhikari aaye he un logo ko curruption nahi dikha. Hum chahte he ki humare gauw mirzapur teh-manawar,dhar,m.p. me 10 year me jo bhi wark hua he uski jald nishpaksh jaanch ki jaye.niche duye huye vyaktiyo ke against turant karyawahi ki jae----
Mirzapur sarpanch- Rekha Balram
Mirzapur purv mantri- Rafik Shekh
Mirzapur new mantri- Rakesh Sikhdar
Local Villager

May 1, 2014

DIsgusting Infrastruture in Vilage Dharamsal, Teh :- kalakote , Dist. rajouri

I just want to inform the Administration about small Village Dharamsal, Teh: - Kalakote , Dist. Rajouri, J&K.
In this village infrastructure is disgusting. There is monopoly of people all the work is going on their residents.
Roads are fully damaged, No drainage system, Schools are in bad conditions.
School Headmaster takes the Local Desktop whish was donated by Army to Govt. School Dharamsal for Student education but he takes it in his home.
Serpent only creates the permanent lane to his home only and rest lanes are in pathetical condition.
No meet place or Gram panchayat ghar in this village .
Dispensary is also in bad condition. Only Private medical shop is there & the shopkeeper sale the 3rd grade quality medicines to the people.
There is one Khidmat center which always closed. No body aware about this Khidmat center.
Local Lambardar always told us there is less availability of rashan. He sales the Rashan / Kerosene oil in Black to shopkeepers/ Local transporters

At last i request to the Administration to visit that village and do the needful on priority in favour of Local Villagers .

Local Indian Villager
kirubha krish 001

Apr 13, 2014

co-operation water supply

we living in the area of karugambathur in kamaraj nagar street. we paid tax for corporation water line to our home in 2012 itself. but there is no action take for it. we are suffering lot without water supply. so please take neccessary action for it as soon as possible..
jayesh ameta

Apr 11, 2014

lack or attention from sarpanch

my self jayesh ameta from village teetardi, brahmpuri,teh- girwa,sarpanch at our village is not paying attention on drainage system due to which the road which was constructed by govt.is getting broken.there is no street light at the area we live due to which the theft occured at our area.
please take some serious action against sarpanch patwar circle teetardi,teh girwa,ward no. 3
ramverma329

Mar 23, 2014

corruption in funds revived for development in village

sir
this is complaint regarding the corruption held in kishan gahr P.O rattangarh TEH:shahbad markanda DIST: kurukshetra haryana,
by sarpanch Mrs. rajendra kaur. w/o meva singh.
gov. has released fund in lakhs of rupee, but it was not used in development of village instant of that that might be used in corruption in which some other officers may involved in that.
they have to provide bore well as per gov. plan but till now they did't provide any thing like that, instant of that if some have there personal bore well they mark that as it was built by gov.
gov provide funds to provide water drainage in front of every house in village but till now there were no such things were done properly.

please notify this complaint to your top management so that it will be helpful for our village.
lalori

Mar 3, 2014

Very Currupt Sarpanch

very currupt sarpanch (Khera Panchyat)
I want to give you information abou my village Patuna Post Office raipur Karchulyan dist.Rewa arian sarpanch name Geetanjali Mishra is very curropt.he is not doing any work in my villege properly. he is want rs.1000/- per family blue line rasan card making. he is just making his home to that money. he never try to relate to villeger. .he is not working good in MANREGA.he adjusted some member,they do nothing in manrega.and he take money on behalf of that.he is sarpanch from almost 9 year now and he never spent a single rupee on the development of village except fron own home and gali.he is misused the grant issue every time . He ate almost every thing.

sir i kindly request you that plz take information about the grant issue to him .our area officers to watch all the problem and take some action against him.and where can I complaints against him .I am making my mind to register a complaint against him in supreme court.
i will be so greatful to u for this
Pradeepkhari

Jan 22, 2014

Pradhan is not working in my village

In my village money given to pradhan for development of village not used by him in development of village. Roads and streets are very bad in my village.
so, i request to u plsss accept my request and take action against him.
my village name village khanpur Japti loni Dist-Ghaziabad U,P, pin 201102
Thankyou
Pradeepkhari

Jan 22, 2014

Pradhan is not working in my village

so, i request to u plsss accept my request and take action against him.
my village name village khanpur Japti loni Dist-Ghaziabad U,P, pin 201102
Thankyou
singh lakhwant

Nov 30, 2013

very currupt sarpanch

I want to give you information abou my village hassuwal Post Office rai pur arian sarpanch name puran singh is very curropt.he is not doing any work in my villege properly.he is just making his home to that money. he never try to relate to villeger. .he is not working good in MANREGA.he adjusted some member,they do nothing in manrega.and he take money on behalf of that.he is sarpanch from almost 6 year now and he never spent a single rupee on the development of village except fron own home and gali.he is misused the grant issue every time . He ate almost every thing.

i will be so greatful to u for this
singh lakhwant

Nov 30, 2013

corruption in sarpanchi

I want to register complain against sarpanch of village hassuwal pin 144624 name puran singh he is sarpanch from almost last six year is very curropt.he is not doing any work in my villege properly.he is just making his home to that money. he never try to relate to villeger. all the way of my village is complety broken.he never try to maintain this.all the water line is broken.he is not working good in MANREGA.he adjusted some member,they do nothing in manrega.and he take money on behalf of that.i want pleade collect information from him about grant issue to him where he spent money issue by government. I dont think he spent single peny on the development of village except from his own home and gali.

sir i kindly request you that plz inform our area officers to watch all the problem and take some action against him.
i will be so greatful to you
GIREESH parsa

Oct 22, 2013

curropt pradhan/sarpunch

dear sir/madam
my name is gireesh chandra yadav.my village name is parsa hajjm,post-munderwa,dist-basti.my gram pradhan name is rajendra chaudhary.he is very curropt.he is not doing any work in my villege properly.he is just making his home to that money. he never try to relate to villeger. all the way of my village is complety broken.he never try to maintain this.all the water line is broken.he is not working good in MANREGA.he adjusted some member,they do nothing in manrega.and he take money on behalf of that.

i will be so greatful to you.
mmalik944

Sep 29, 2013

dirty street

sir, i want complaint to against tom my vill. dhankot sarpanch shri ramchand nehra..
he is very poor man. he don't work in my street...
for 2-3 years..my street is very bad no street light, no road,, only dirty siverage wster id leak in street.so, i request for u plsss accept my req.
from street members vill.dhankot distt gurgaon near shantiniketan(Anath aashram)
shaqib

Aug 20, 2013

Poor maintenace

We the residents of village Shakargari, Post Jaitoli, Teh. Hasanpur, Distt. Amroha want to bring into your kind submission that the Grma pradhan / sarpanch of our village is not doing his duty properly. In my respective village their is a road way which go through a village namely shakargari,the roads are non-mismanaged - (poor maintenance), in which we people face a lot of problems as the dust go directly in our homes. not saff safai / khranja /road etc.
So please take serious action against him....
Shaqib Ali-8860080744
kamlendrasingh.deora

Aug 6, 2013

Corrupt Sarpanch

Our Village newly elected sarpanch is very corrupted & gunda kind of person.He is very dishonest & used to take bribe from poor villagers by threatening them of any legal illegal issue. & people are paying him the bribe to avoid trouble.
People are also not having enough courage to stand against him.

Please tell me where i can complaint so that we can get rid of him.

Kamlendra Singh Deora
majid mir

Aug 3, 2013

corrupted surpanch

Dear sir/madam we the residents of summerbugh want to bring into your kind submission that the sarpanch of our village is not doing his duty properly.In my respective village their is a road way which go through a village namely Batpora lasjan,the roads are non-magdamised,in which we people face a lot of problems as the dust go directly in our homes.Maximum tarffic of the area go in that way,so we block the road sometimes.So please take serious action against him....thanks
muskaansingh

Jul 6, 2013

misuse of public money for own benefits

vpo mushahibpur
tehsil mukerian
distt hoshiarpur
punjab
rakesh kumari of this village uses the public money for her own benefits.in the previous five years,she hide the money of baba mira shah the sacred place in this village foe her own benefitts,which will be approximately 20 lakhs,her economic status is low,bt still she is able to send his son for studies to foreighn how?/// she bought a plot of land in pathankot worth rs 30 to 40 lakh......from where such huge amount money comes.......she is not a queen who can buy such things and do such things.then again by her political approach with leaders by feeding people with money prior to the day of election ,win this year again for 5 years .what the motive of a ex cabinet minister of punjab to come in this village and did a favour for her?????????????when she won,he donated rs 4 lakh to people whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........................no answer.no one has guts to raise voice all jst have fears,what will happen in future no one knows,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,only god can save us.all departments of this country are becoming corrupt
Aarish

Jul 4, 2013

Want to file case against Corrupt srapanch

Our sarpanch has misused the grants issued to our village.he has not done anything for our village.rather he has made his own property with the public money.i strongly recommend you to take a serious action such corrupt persons so that they should not dare to context elections next time.
hemantsinghtanwar

Jul 27, 2012

complain about corrupted sarpanch

Respected Sir/Ma'am
i am hemant singh from maonda kalan ,tehsil- neem ka thana, dist- sikar (rajasthan)332711.
i have many complain about our sarpanch.
our sarpanch name is mahavir prasad saini. and he is not doing her duty very well.
he forgot her oath about the serving duty of villagers.
he is a corrupted sarpanch. he doing miss use of public money.
he is not doing any work very well. he always take bribe for every work.
He does not know how the public money use and where to use.
He always wished to do that.
He does not ask anything from anyone. To do and what not.
Mnerga what is going to work.
They have neither the time to look at.
And he does not even know who this is and who leave work today.
And many workers who are his family,
Or is knowledgeable, he is not at work, yet they all get full sallery.
Any work done to date in the gram panchayat, nor have they done any work.
So we want all the villagers to their investigation of all functions.

thanks and regards:
hemant singh
27/07/2012
Ranjodh Sohi Send email

Jul 25, 2012

corrupt sarpanch making villagers life hell

hii..

This is regarding the problem being faced by the people in the village old Nilokheri distric Karnal post office Nilokhari (132117) Haryana sarpanch of the village cant ready to hear any problem of poor people or other. they speak rudealy with everyone and say you cant voted me. one side in village water sumersible are mounted and other side no any sumersible was mounted. i and some going to sarpanch for water pump they say that uyou cant voted me and i dnt do nothing for you.Half of the streets made from concred material and our side street cannot repair from last 8 years. there was a small pool at our side but there drainaige system is nil and water come out to the streets.

please assist in this and raising this issue to the concerned authorities.

I hope you wont disappoint me.

Old Nilokheri Village

problem for part2 registration in ssc chsl-2014 - SSC PART 2 REGISTRATION
    sir, I have completed part1 registration and made a...
    Flight booking - refund money
    i book ticket from BLR-Bom an debit but ticket not issued,...
    Reliance CDMA - Balance deduction
    Worst customer service of reliance. I am using reliance...
    help@uidai.gov.in - lost
    dear sir mera AADHAR CARD patna se pune jane ke samay...
    Vodafone - Unwanted Marketing Messages
    Keep getting marketing messages from someone claiming to...
    State Bank of India - Mobile number registration for OTP
    I have contacted my Home Branch "SBI, Ravinagar,...
    Samsung LED Smart TV 40H6400 - Response to complain
    Dear Mr. Rajeev, This is to inform you that we have...
    govt job - Wrong Method of govt. job in Haryana
    Respected Sh. Bhoopender Singh Hooda ji, Chief...
    customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com - poor drivechain guard
    I have purchased one honda c b shine last month inside ...