Gram Panchayat sarpanch

Consumer complaints and reviews about Gram Panchayat sarpanch

Nov 30, 2015

Prepare My Ration Card

I would like to Info All the Administrators and Public of India.
My Panchayat Sarpanch
Not creating my Ration Card ....while my Name in Voterlist and My Home Build in Village Under Panchayat.

Sarpanch Persons saying me Give Bribe..then Take General Ration Card..What Could I do?

And How I Achieve Self Ration Card for Showing Am Resident Person of Village.

Sunil Kumar Dwivedi

Villager_ Gram Bhatigwa Rewa M.P.
Nov 24, 2015

Insanitary condition prevailing in village

I, on behalf of the residents of the Ward No. 38 have the honour to invite your attention to the insanitary conditions prevailing in our ward.

In the absence of proper arrangement, the sanitation in our locality has become a store house of filth and dirt. The streets remain un-swept for weeks together and rubbish is gathered in heaps at street corners. Drains, too, have not been cleaned for quite a long time. They have become a breeding place for flies and mosquitoes.

We have brought these things to the notice of the Area Health Supervisor and the Sanitary Inspector but to no apparent result. If immediate steps are not taken in this connection the insanitary conditions may become a serious threat to the health of the residents of this locality.

I would therefore, request you kindly to look into the matter personally and make necessary sanitary arrangements in the locality.
Dileep jangid
Nov 22, 2015

pension and khadya surksha.

Sir gav me capable logo ko to pension or rasan benefit mil rahe he. Lekin poor logo ko koi Nai Santa he.unka hak kush sundida log.seen rage he.SARPANCH .b.d.o. Koi Nai Santa he
San apne apne logo ka BHALA Kar rahe.he. please survey karvaye. Or vastvik logo ko benefit dirave. Thank
daljit kaur

complain against sarpanch

respected sir /madam
I am R/O Village Sitalpur P.O. Kala Bakra Jalandhar. I want to say about my village sarpanch Gurwinder Singh S/O Sh. Gian Chand. Our village sarpanch is not working properly. sarpanch is a uneducated persons.He has a nonsunce person. He has not able to responsibility of our villages. He misbehave with everyone. I think about only himself,but he not think about over village comunity.So i request you to take an suitable action ageist him.
Nov 6, 2015

miss used gram panchayat funds

Miss use of Gram Panchayat funds by Sarpanch VPO-Jagdishpur, Distt- Raibareli, UttarPradesh, India 229310.
Dear RTI Team,

I am writing to get details of Gram Panchayat govt. funds from year 2014 to till date.

Village Address:- VPO- Jagdishpur, Distt- Raibareli, Uttarpradesh, India 229310.

Present Sarpanch Dr.Kamlesh kumar gupta is using panchayat funds for his personal expenses. From year 2014, no fund is used for village improvements/developments in any field.

Moreover, there is no auction was done for year 2015 for village farming property and same field are cropped by village sarpanch, which is illegal.

I am requesting to you in behalf of village public to please do proper inquiry for aforesaid matter.
Looking ahead your positive reply.
Many Thanks in Advance!!!

Susheel kuamr kori
Nov 6, 2015

for reject poor people in ration card

respected sir
I am resident of village dhamantira, chanarpada panchayat , nimapada block, dist-puri, orissa
our villages poor people's ration card are rejected, where as many of people whose condition of good family, very high income and buildings of many place, they have ration card .due to bribed of sarapanch and our unganbadi staff who is are reported to serve.

i am requesting to you in behalf of village people to please do proper inquiry and take legally action in this corruption .
Nov 2, 2015

Sir I am anjan kanur panchayati Serpanch very building approval corruption very high
jhilik kumari
Nov 1, 2015

for reject poor people in Ration card

we request you take strong action against corrupted Sarapanch and Jilla parishada in Chhoti Grampanchayat in Patkura Election.due to rejected poor people for rationcard and selected all reach people which those are relatives.in jilla parishada, Anusaya Jena are both corrpted, they are ptotected by our MLA (BEDAPRAKASH AGRAWALA). he supported to sarapanch and jillaparisada and(mla) give tiket because( Bedu babu) needs a necklase for his wife. plz sir enquiry for CHHOTI GRAMPANCHAYAT .we are grateful toyou and take legal action in both sarapanch and jilla parishada

thanks Chhoti gram panchayat people
dhiraj singh jadon
Oct 23, 2015

not proper work

respected sir
i have to attention with the help this complain letter, i not explain before 15 years i just tell within 3 years in my village not pcc road and not electry city arrangement very bed condion electry pole and villager nothing about goverment schem villager not be known goverment schem many schem just like show fack worker and take all gov. money
Oct 7, 2015

Miss use of Gram Panchayat funds by Sarpanch VPO- Samrai 2, Distt- Gurdaspur, Punjab, India 143602.

Dear RTI Team,

I am writing to get details of Gram Panchayat govt. funds from year 2013 to till date.

Village Address:- VPO- Samrai 2, Distt- Gurdaspur, Punjab, India 143602.

Present Sarpanch Mr. Yuvraj Singh is using panchayat funds for his personal expenses. From year 2013, no fund is used for village improvements/developments in any field.

Looking ahead your positive reply.
Many Thanks in Advance!!!

Kamaljit Singh
Rashid raysi
Sep 29, 2015

detailes of gram panchayat and bugdet

Jay bharat satthe janavanu k amari grampanchayat ma sarkari suvidhao kai kai chhe.
Grampanchayat ma gswan no network chhe k nahi ?
Varsik budget su chhe ?

Hodka grampanchayat
Sep 17, 2015

no development in our village

i am a citizen of village haripur nawada, since 1 year he did not take any single step for our village welfare. i am suffring from many problems under our gram pradhan. there are many digs in road .. no sever pipes ,no street light, no social activities etc. i am requesting u to please take some action regarding ti this matter.
jignesh AHIR
Sep 13, 2015

gamma pass thayel grant babte

dear sir apne janvanu k amara gamma thoda vikas na kam thay se pan a kam avu nati hotu k long time chale and amara village ma ketali grant pass thay se among 2001 to 2015
and amne janavso k a paisana uses kai jagyaye thayo. to namrata sathe janvanu k amne amra sapanch dvara upayog ma levayel paisa kai jagya a uses thaya se.toyal hisab gram panchaytat pasethi magava vinnti.ane a mahiti amne [jignesh.bheda2014@gmail.com] par mokalvi.

jignesh ahir
gama pipaliya

Sep 6, 2015

corrupt pdo

2 weeks back we have applied for noc to take new light connection, the staff of the Panchayat are playing with us saying come after 2days come after 4days last Friday they said that the application is not yet registered in our system it will take 35 days for noc , kindly can any body help in this case , my mother is a senior citizen and I am bed ridden can't go any where ,my contact no is 9480076684 sharada poojari , Sanoor ,Karkala taluka .
durgesh john
Sep 1, 2015

unnessecary creating a problems interfering in our personal matters totally coruppted person

respected sir /madam

myself durgesh residing in Hyderabad. I have lost my father when I was a 1 day baby. we have a land which is a apart of our ancestors it was divided in between all of our family members so in our share we got 19 acres later my mother passed away slowly we have transferred the property after few days of my mother expiration so the people who are residing at my village my paternal uncle sarpanch they all become one as they all reside together in a same village mahabubnagar district khanapur (v) balnagar (m) telangana state. & my brothers who are the sons of my paternal uncle they all mingled with each other trying to grab my property as I want to sale off my propert which is a part of my share 9 acres when I was going to show the property to buyers creating a new sense sarpanch is a uneducated persons as he was elected with chits not with a majority. I request to take a stringent action im ready to lodge a complaint if you people help me as a back support so I can survive lead my life peacefully by & I can go for higher education if I get justice

thanks regards

durgesh kumar

Dar Niyaz
Aug 23, 2015

Complaint against sarpach and panchs of our village

Sir ,
with due respect I am going to tell u that the Sarpanch of our village is not taking any interst about our village namely Gudsathoo budgam Halqa A .He did not do any kind of work iin our village .If any work was done that is lack good materials.He give benifits only to his relatives and those who are rich people and poor people face lot of difficulties.And recently the list of latrines and rashan cards are full of their own interest.
So plz I request ur goodself to take action against these persons
Name with(held)
ram pher

gram pardhan corrupt

dear sir,
kind atten :- it is a story for a corrupt pardhan in gonda city which person is pardhan from last 40 years but they are not a good pardhan they are verry corrupt & chor type pardhan he is not do any work in his area our village have no any kind of govt. benifit like electricity , road ., hand pum , toilet , and any kind of facility which is provide by up govt they give grant only there relative & close friend so please do the needfull & cancill his all grant which is given by up govt.

my name :- inderjit mishra
village : -pandey pur
raitwagarha thana dhaney pur dist gonda utter pardesh.
ram pher
Aug 23, 2015

gram pardhan give grant to his own relative

dear sir,

it is for your kind information that our gram pardhan do not working in wright way . they are giving home grant to his own person which is not poor they have so many lands near about 30 bigha former khet they are not poor people but our gram pardhan give him two home making grant 3 lac rupes which is not correct because poor people is waiting for this but he is not give him these benifit . i am related from gonda post raitwagarha babaganj thana dhaneypur & our pardhan name raj kumar sing & his father name is jwala singh which is our area pardhan from last thirty year but during his working period they are not giving any benifit to any other poor person .now jwala singh son is pardhan & he is working like his father so please take action against gram pardhan & cancill his all budget for this financial year .

my name is :- inderjit mishra
village : -pandey per
post raitwagarha
thana dhaneypur
dist gona up
naresh padhiyar
Aug 21, 2015

Gam ma vikas na karva babat

dear sir

sir, amaru gam ek samrash gam chhe , Ane Amaru gam swarnim gam Ane nirmar Gam ma ave chhe. pan gam ni halat jota khabar na pade ke Aa nirmar Gam chhe.Amara Gam ma koi vikash thayo nathi khali dairect kagar par ja nirmar gam no avord malelo chhe amara gam ma rasta na pan thekana nathi gam ma koi svasthta nathi. gam ni vache pani bharai te nirmar gam kahevay? amara gam na sarpanch koi kam karta nathi cheela pach varsh ma pani no pan problem sol nathi kari sakya. amara gam na sarpanch ane akhi sabhy ni bori bekar chhe. taluka panchayate ti kam ave chhe pan te kam thatu nathi to te grant na rupiya jai kai . amaru gam samras thayu tyare 200000 lakh rupiya sarkar taraf thi avya hata tenu pan kam na thayu . to sir amara gam loko ni tamne recvest chhe ke tame panchaya ma je kai kam avelu chhe te kam nu list ane karel kam vise panchayat pase hisab mago Ane gam na loko ne bhega kari ne puchho ke a list paramane kam thayu chhe. ane sir amara gam ni baju ma j pi industrial campani chhe te pan gam na vikas mate panchayat ma paisa ape chhe pan te pan kam thatu nathi . dairect paisa khavay jay chhe.

at&po, samoj
ta, jambusar
dist, Bharuch
laxman das pal
Aug 17, 2015

BPL parvar yojna

BPL parivar yojna

Requesting to take action against corrupted Sarpanch

Dear sir/Madam

Hamare village me BPL privar ki jo list h uska dobara servey kiya jaye.kyoki hmare gao me jitne b logo k plots katein h unme se kuch log hi es yojna ke haqdaar hai.kuch log to aise hai jinke pass 08 akad jameen hai to kuch aise hai jinke pass ache makaan apna acha business h.kuch hi log aise hai jo es yogna ke haqdaar hai or unko plots milne chahiye.Agar hum sarpanch se baat karte hai to vo bhi kuch nhi bolta kyoki jin logon ko plots mile hai vo sabhi uske chahite hai.sir please complaint ko ignore na krein or servey jaldi hi shuru kraye.
Mandeep gill
Aug 15, 2015

complain against sarpanch

Our village sarpanch is not working properly.he ignore all the problems faced by our villager.he misuse his powers . Some time he take illegal action in the village . Ha made illegal speed breakers .some people's made illegal home balconies and whater pumps on road . I complaint many times to grampanchyat but they do not take any action on this matter.he don't do any wellfair work for our village he take care only a minority of power ful persons. So i request you to take an suitable action agenst him.
Vill:- dhadiala
P.o:- tanda
Distt:- hoshiarpur
Alok Kumar Das
Aug 9, 2015

Ration Card issue

I am Alok Kumar Das,S/O-mrs Satyabhama Das,
Is a resident of

Few months back my mother had applied for Ration card but same has been rejected.Where as many of my village people who has very good family income and maintaining four wheeler,Building at many places and also a govt retd officer,his wife is also a school teacher has got Ration card.

Please do needful.
shubham shende
Jul 29, 2015

one of the panch out of seven panchs get kidnapped

In the village of rajegaon ( gadegaon) , teh, zilla - bhandara, after the gram panchayat elections one panch get kidnapped on 27 july 2015 for the election of sarpanch,
His family is with us, villagers of ward no. (2) see the people who kidnapped the panch.
the sarpanch election is within 5-6 days so sir, please help us
sir, villagers said that, one of the panch wanted to become sarpanch but he has one vote less so for this that panch kidnapped the another panch
So sir , it is my humble request to you sir, please do some investigation,

Post- gadegaon
Tehsil , zilla - bhandara, , pin code- 441904
State - maharashtra
Mob no.- 9960497537
shubham shende
Jul 29, 2015

one out of seven panch get kidnapped for the election of sarpanch

one of the panch out of seven panchs get kidnapped for the election of sarpanch,
Sir, the family of victim is with us, and the villagers of that ward ( 3) see the kidnapper, and they know the name of kidnappers,
So sir please help us as soon as possible because sarpanch election is within 5-6 days.
Jul 28, 2015

Our gram panchyat sarpanchpati T.RAMA CHANDRA RAO husband of sarpanch T.JAYA misused the mgnrega scheme. he did not give mgnrega benfits to local people. he had hired outside people for own home work and showed work against manrega. some local people gives him their mgnrega card and took the payment from govt against this scheme. he has misused the power. i request you to plz inform our area officers to take the action against him and all involved people immediately.
he is not doing any work in my villege properly. he is want rs.1000/- per family blue line rasan card making. he is just making his home to that money. he never try to relate to villeger. .he is not working good in MANREGA.he adjusted some member,they do nothing in manrega.and he take money on behalf of that.he is sarpanch from almost 9 year now and he never spent a single rupee on the development of village except fron own home and gali he earned so many illegal properties every where in our village once upon he is a coolie /worker now he is richest person(carodpati) in our village .he is misused the grant issue every time, our area is PHILLIN CYCLONE affected last year govt grant funds to our area but our sarpanchpati & RDO(rural development officer) granted 20% of govt.funds & rest of 80% funds put in his pockets. He ate almost every thing.

sir i kindly request you that plz take information about the grant issue to him .our area officers to watch all the problem and take some action against him.and where can I complaints against him .I am making my mind to register a complaint against him in supreme court.
i will be so greatful to u for this

snapdeal - Wrong Product Delivery and Failure in picking up the...
    Order No: 10282708169 and request no: 14475466. I ordered...
    I have dispatched a letter from loni road housing complex...
    Honda Amaze SMT - Unusual sound / Leakage
    To The President / Chairman Honda Cars India...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - unable to enter caste
    Sir, I am eswaran now I am trying to add degree...
    Gurgaon Faridabad toll plaza - GUNDAGARDI AT FARIDABAD GURGAON TOLL
    I stay in Faridabad and have to come for a job in GURGAON....
    Ibps - To get IBPS PO application form
    Respected sir/madam, I have been...
    Nokia 215 DS - Nokia 215 DS
    Service centre not accept
    kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS - Stuck parcel in KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO
    My Parcel from AliExpress has been stuck in the Kolkata...
    NATIONAL TRAVELS - Paid Extra charges by the customer
    HI, I was traveled from Bangalore to Mumbai on 06th...
    Honda 2 Wheelers - my scooter parts theft
    Iam M.Palanisamy, Erode-4.Tamilnadu. ...