Gram Panchayat sarpanch

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Gram Panchayat sarpanch

durgesh john

Sep 1, 2015

unnessecary creating a problems interfering in our personal matters totally coruppted person

respected sir /madam

myself durgesh residing in Hyderabad. I have lost my father when I was a 1 day baby. we have a land which is a apart of our ancestors it was divided in between all of our family members so in our share we got 19 acres later my mother passed away slowly we have transferred the property after few days of my mother expiration so the people who are residing at my village my paternal uncle sarpanch they all become one as they all reside together in a same village mahabubnagar district khanapur (v) balnagar (m) telangana state. & my brothers who are the sons of my paternal uncle they all mingled with each other trying to grab my property as I want to sale off my propert which is a part of my share 9 acres when I was going to show the property to buyers creating a new sense sarpanch is a uneducated persons as he was elected with chits not with a majority. I request to take a stringent action im ready to lodge a complaint if you people help me as a back support so I can survive lead my life peacefully by & I can go for higher education if I get justice

thanks regards

durgesh kumar

+919063435002/1
Dar Niyaz

Aug 23, 2015

Complaint against sarpach and panchs of our village

Sir ,
with due respect I am going to tell u that the Sarpanch of our village is not taking any interst about our village namely Gudsathoo budgam Halqa A .He did not do any kind of work iin our village .If any work was done that is lack good materials.He give benifits only to his relatives and those who are rich people and poor people face lot of difficulties.And recently the list of latrines and rashan cards are full of their own interest.
So plz I request ur goodself to take action against these persons
w
Name with(held)
ram pher

gram pardhan corrupt

dear sir,
kind atten :- it is a story for a corrupt pardhan in gonda city which person is pardhan from last 40 years but they are not a good pardhan they are verry corrupt & chor type pardhan he is not do any work in his area our village have no any kind of govt. benifit like electricity , road ., hand pum , toilet , and any kind of facility which is provide by up govt they give grant only there relative & close friend so please do the needfull & cancill his all grant which is given by up govt.

my name :- inderjit mishra
village : -pandey pur
raitwagarha thana dhaney pur dist gonda utter pardesh.
ram pher

Aug 23, 2015

gram pardhan give grant to his own relative

dear sir,

it is for your kind information that our gram pardhan do not working in wright way . they are giving home grant to his own person which is not poor they have so many lands near about 30 bigha former khet they are not poor people but our gram pardhan give him two home making grant 3 lac rupes which is not correct because poor people is waiting for this but he is not give him these benifit . i am related from gonda post raitwagarha babaganj thana dhaneypur & our pardhan name raj kumar sing & his father name is jwala singh which is our area pardhan from last thirty year but during his working period they are not giving any benifit to any other poor person .now jwala singh son is pardhan & he is working like his father so please take action against gram pardhan & cancill his all budget for this financial year .

my name is :- inderjit mishra
village : -pandey per
post raitwagarha
thana dhaneypur
dist gona up
naresh padhiyar

Aug 21, 2015

Gam ma vikas na karva babat

dear sir

sir, amaru gam ek samrash gam chhe , Ane Amaru gam swarnim gam Ane nirmar Gam ma ave chhe. pan gam ni halat jota khabar na pade ke Aa nirmar Gam chhe.Amara Gam ma koi vikash thayo nathi khali dairect kagar par ja nirmar gam no avord malelo chhe amara gam ma rasta na pan thekana nathi gam ma koi svasthta nathi. gam ni vache pani bharai te nirmar gam kahevay? amara gam na sarpanch koi kam karta nathi cheela pach varsh ma pani no pan problem sol nathi kari sakya. amara gam na sarpanch ane akhi sabhy ni bori bekar chhe. taluka panchayate ti kam ave chhe pan te kam thatu nathi to te grant na rupiya jai kai . amaru gam samras thayu tyare 200000 lakh rupiya sarkar taraf thi avya hata tenu pan kam na thayu . to sir amara gam loko ni tamne recvest chhe ke tame panchaya ma je kai kam avelu chhe te kam nu list ane karel kam vise panchayat pase hisab mago Ane gam na loko ne bhega kari ne puchho ke a list paramane kam thayu chhe. ane sir amara gam ni baju ma j pi industrial campani chhe te pan gam na vikas mate panchayat ma paisa ape chhe pan te pan kam thatu nathi . dairect paisa khavay jay chhe.

at&po, samoj
ta, jambusar
dist, Bharuch
laxman das pal

Aug 17, 2015

BPL parvar yojna

BPL parivar yojna

Dear sir/Madam

Hamare village me BPL privar ki jo list h uska dobara servey kiya jaye.kyoki hmare gao me jitne b logo k plots katein h unme se kuch log hi es yojna ke haqdaar hai.kuch log to aise hai jinke pass 08 akad jameen hai to kuch aise hai jinke pass ache makaan apna acha business h.kuch hi log aise hai jo es yogna ke haqdaar hai or unko plots milne chahiye.Agar hum sarpanch se baat karte hai to vo bhi kuch nhi bolta kyoki jin logon ko plots mile hai vo sabhi uske chahite hai.sir please complaint ko ignore na krein or servey jaldi hi shuru kraye.
Mandeep gill

Aug 15, 2015

complain against sarpanch

Our village sarpanch is not working properly.he ignore all the problems faced by our villager.he misuse his powers . Some time he take illegal action in the village . Ha made illegal speed breakers .some people's made illegal home balconies and whater pumps on road . I complaint many times to grampanchyat but they do not take any action on this matter.he don't do any wellfair work for our village he take care only a minority of power ful persons. So i request you to take an suitable action agenst him.
Vill:- dhadiala

Is a resident of
Vill-Marthapur
Block-Balipatna
Dist-Khurda

Few months back my mother had applied for Ration card but same has been rejected.Where as many of my village people who has very good family income and maintaining four wheeler,Building at many places and also a govt retd officer,his wife is also a school teacher has got Ration card.

Please do needful.
shubham shende

Jul 29, 2015

one of the panch out of seven panchs get kidnapped

In the village of rajegaon ( gadegaon) , teh, zilla - bhandara, after the gram panchayat elections one panch get kidnapped on 27 july 2015 for the election of sarpanch,
His family is with us, villagers of ward no. (2) see the people who kidnapped the panch.
the sarpanch election is within 5-6 days so sir, please help us
sir, villagers said that, one of the panch wanted to become sarpanch but he has one vote less so for this that panch kidnapped the another panch
So sir , it is my humble request to you sir, please do some investigation,

Rajegaon
Post- gadegaon
Tehsil , zilla - bhandara, , pin code- 441904
State - maharashtra
Mob no.- 9960497537
shubham shende

Jul 29, 2015

one out of seven panch get kidnapped for the election of sarpanch

one of the panch out of seven panchs get kidnapped for the election of sarpanch,
Sir, the family of victim is with us, and the villagers of that ward ( 3) see the kidnapper, and they know the name of kidnappers,
So sir please help us as soon as possible because sarpanch election is within 5-6 days.
durga23884

Jul 28, 2015

SARPANCHPATI CORRUPTION MGNREGA

Our gram panchyat sarpanchpati T.RAMA CHANDRA RAO husband of sarpanch T.JAYA misused the mgnrega scheme. he did not give mgnrega benfits to local people. he had hired outside people for own home work and showed work against manrega. some local people gives him their mgnrega card and took the payment from govt against this scheme. he has misused the power. i request you to plz inform our area officers to take the action against him and all involved people immediately.
he is not doing any work in my villege properly. he is want rs.1000/- per family blue line rasan card making. he is just making his home to that money. he never try to relate to villeger. .he is not working good in MANREGA.he adjusted some member,they do nothing in manrega.and he take money on behalf of that.he is sarpanch from almost 9 year now and he never spent a single rupee on the development of village except fron own home and gali he earned so many illegal properties every where in our village once upon he is a coolie /worker now he is richest person(carodpati) in our village .he is misused the grant issue every time, our area is PHILLIN CYCLONE affected last year govt grant funds to our area but our sarpanchpati & RDO(rural development officer) granted 20% of govt.funds & rest of 80% funds put in his pockets. He ate almost every thing.

sir i kindly request you that plz take information about the grant issue to him .our area officers to watch all the problem and take some action against him.and where can I complaints against him .I am making my mind to register a complaint against him in supreme court.
i will be so greatful to u for this
From-
PIN-761052
rasik chahar

Jun 30, 2015

pradhan not working properly

Our village pradhan is not working properly.he ignore all the problems faced by our villager.some people's of our village village tell him about the worst condition of roads but he do not take any action on this matter.he don't do any wailfair work for our village he take care only a minority of power ful persons. So i request you to take an suitable action agenst him.
santos madheshiya

May 24, 2015

bridha awastha pension ke sambandh me.

Sir,Mujhe Bahut bahut hi afsosh ke Sath Apako Suchit Karana Pad Raha Hai Ki Hamare Gram Pradhan Uday Shankar Yadav Ne Aneko Sarkari Yojanao Me Sirf Apane Kuchh Chuninda Logo Ke Hi Name Samlit kiye Hai Aur Jo Jaij Hai Unake Sath Baimani Ki Hai Usi Kram Me Samaj Wadi Pension Ke Sath Hi Vridha Awasth Pension Me Kafi Had Tak Un Logo Ke Nam Dale Hai Jo Abhi Vridh Tak Nahi Hue Hai Sir Apase Nivedan Hai Ki Ap Apane Star Se Is Anaitik Karya Ko Rokane Ka Prayas Kare. Dhanyavad.
pankaj.g.patel

May 8, 2015

broken the road in our villege

Sir mujhe apse ye batate hue afsos ho rha hai ki last 5 year se hamare gav me road tuta hua pda hai,aur gav ka sarpanch es bat ko kuch bhi dyan me nhi le rha hai.sarkar use paisa to bhejti hai pr vo sara paisa apne istemal me dal rha hai,aur gav valo ko tute road ke vajah se bhut meskelia pad rhi hai.isliye is par app kuch karyvahi kre.
thank u.
Rakesh lilhare

Apr 29, 2015

corruption

Hamre gram me year 2009 me ek nursery banai gyi thi jis wakt sarpanch janki bai rangire thi aur unke baad sarpanch ramkishor rangire bane h jinhaune us nursery ka koi montane nhi kiya aur govt property ko pura kharab kar diya aur usi property ko gramm me aawas ke liye 40000rs karke flat bech rha h.....
Gram me ek aaganbadi ka nirman karya lagbhag 7year se chal rha pr abhi tak end nhi huaa ......ward no 4 me.....
Aur gram me indira aawas ki yojna ke liye tahsildar se milkar farji ptte bnaye ja rahe h ..aur iske liye ek family se 5000 rs liya ja ..rha h....
Sir gram me bhut jyada corruption chal rha h.,..
Aap se nivedan hai ki aap gram me aake sarve kare ......
(Sir jab tak surve nhi hoga mai aapko roj ek complain karta rahunga...)

Thanking you sir

Dear sir/Madam

MUHIUDDIN

Apr 16, 2015

GRAM PANCHAYAT BUDGET N

I KNOW MORE ABOUT GRAM PANCHAYAT BUDGETS SYSTEM AND IT'S WORKING DETAILS.
rohit 444

Apr 1, 2015

BPL Privar yojna

Dear sir,Madam
Hamare village me bpl privar ki list h uski dobara serve ki jaye .real me Jo yojna ke haqdar hai WO privar bpl suchi me hai hi nhi dear sir please complaint ko ignored na kre or serve jaldi hi shuru kraye

nagesh.sontepu

Mar 31, 2015

Hi Sir,

I'd request you take action against corrupted Sarpanch 'Elladas' as he is taking money from the people and granting permissions on Government lands. We have given complaints against him multiple times to Gram Panchayath Officer, Medak dist. However, no action has been taken on him as he is the follower of Narsapur MLA 'Madan Reddy. Whenever, there is a complaint against Sarpanch, Narsapur MLA 'Madan Reddy' calling to Panchatath Officer, and forcing them to not take any action against Sarpanch.

Also, we've given complaint against Sadak Hussain who is running mirchi mill in public area to Panchayath Sarpanch and District Panchatath Officer, however, no action has been taken on him till now.

I'd sincerely urge you take action against Doultabad Sarpanch and Sadak Hussain, and Save our village.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Doultabad Village people
jaywat

Mar 14, 2015

corruption in Gram Panchayat

Respective Sir/Madam,
This is to bring in your notice that the Grampanchayat comity is very corrupted in Padkhambe, district Bhudargad City Kolhapur. They are involved in many scams such as Water supply, water tank, gram sadak act. There are many complaints already raised but no action had taken due to strong political contacts/support. The comity has created an registered construction company & comity assigned each an every contract to this company. Sarpanch Mr. Sarnobat is a very cruel person. He has created a chain of wanted criminal people & if someone raise voice against comity, his people bit innocent people. There was many complaints raised for criminal & corruption but nothing happened. Ever time MLA Shirsagar use to pressure local police.
I hope you will look into this asap and give us justice. So many people has been affected and waiting for opportunity to raise their voice in front of right platform. Please take strong action against such corrupted comity.

Deepak Yashwant Patil
singana2015@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2015

complaint of gram panchayat

Subject:
Approx 250 – 300 acres Land (grade – 3) of gram Panchayat is captured by the peoples of village Singana, Agra.

With due respect, I would like to bring in your kind notice and for necessary action, that in GRAM PANCHAYAT SINGANA, Tehsil – Kirawali, Block- Achhanera Thana – Sikandra, Agra. The land of grade - 3 near YAMUNA RIVER KHADAR which was cancel - off by the SDM Kirawali Vad number 4/10-11 dated 12-06-2013 and declared UN - agriculture land R.K. 28-06-2013.

Sir, I am sorry to say but it is truth that these days in Tehsil Kirawali corruption is on the highest peak, spend the money and get the work done. Please go through the following points.

1. Sir, the area of this land is approx 250 – 300 acres which is captured by the people of gram panchayat singana, singan- bruj and jugssena and growing the crops with the consent of gram pradhan, lekhapal, kanoon go, and few officers of Tehsil – Kirawali in favour of this they are getting a bribe.

2. After a lot of complains in the year 2014 to SDM kirawali Ms. Rekha S. chauhan that the people of village Singana and others are growing the crops on the land of gram Panchayat which is cancel-off by the administration and government, but by the honorable SDM Ms. Rekha S. Chauhan instead of doing the F.I.R. against the peoples of gram Panchayat Singana, she auctioned the crop only those peoples who were growing the crop on that land already. She shown the area of auctioned crop was approx 55 hectare, but it was more than this and the revenue got by the Tehsil on paper was only Rs 2, 31,300. But it should be more than 30 - 40 lacs approx.

3. According to the law, the grade-3 land which cannot be transferred to the successor of any Late person, but it happens, in village Singana the land of Shri Badan singh after his death grade – 3 land transferred to his son’s name i.e. Shri OM PRAKASH, Shri Brij kishore and Shri Raman Lal Sharma.
4. Same transferred cases take place of late Shri Run Singh, Shri Raj pal, Shri Guru Dayal, Shri Nirotam das etc.
5. xzke iapk;r&lhaxuk rglhy &fdjkoyh Cykd&vNusjk Fkkuk&fldUnjk vkxjk eSa xzke iz/kku yk[ku flag o ys[kiky f’ko eaxy flag Hknksfj;k o dkuwu xks ds lg;ksx ls xkVk la[;k 263,131,127,193,256,263/1, 411, 554, 607/2, 176/618, 288/623 tks fd iqj’kksre iq= ckcwyky fuoklh lhaxuk us ;g tehu ‘’k’kkad vxzoky iq= eqds’k dqekj vxzoky fuoklh Mh 15 deyk uxj vkxjk dks csp nh Fkh blh tehu ls yxh xzke lHkk dh tehu Fkh ftls xzke iz/kku yk[ku flag us ys[kiky f’ko eaxy flag Hknksfj;k o dkuwu xks ds lg;ksx ls xzke lHkk dh tehu dh vnyk cnyh yxHkx 40 yk[k ji;s ysdj dj nh gSA ftlesa rglhy ds vf/kdkjh;ks dk Hkh lg;ksx izkIr gSaA

Respected sir, please look into the matter on serious note.

Hope for the positive attitude.

Ram Lakhan
Singana
AGRA
pramod rao

Feb 12, 2015

BPL parivar yojna

Hamare village me Jo bpl parivar yojna she Jo praise milte hai .WO real me hakdar nhi h Jo serve krayi GUI this WO gal at this usme us me village me zone ka sactry uski nhi milk bhagat h Jo list hai usme share Sarpanch me chacha tau h kripya marks eski dobara janch ki jaye

Parmod yadav
Village -BHAGWANPUR
POST-RAMGARH
DIST-REWARI
TEH-REWARI
HARYANA
jaiveer

Jan 24, 2015

Miss use of govt.money and a sarpanch right

Hamare vill. ke sarpanch sahab govt. se nalkup ki jo grand milti hai uska turupyog kar rehe hai. jin ke pass pehle se nalkup hai unke ghar per tobara nulkup lagwa rehe hai garibo ke pass nahi. Aur apne sarpanch hone ke right ka turupyog karke ek anyogye admi ko vill. ke ex.numberdar ki jagheh dene ki koshis ker rahe hai na ki us numberdar ke priwar walo ko. Jo ki saraser galat hai.
satish.kumar9716

Jan 18, 2015

electricity

Respectfully I beg to say that I want to aware of problems suffer in villager. It's suffer electricity. So create many problems likes no facility to study in night and every villager no aware for media, no attention for doing any moment in india or world, because nk tune channel television while no electricity faculties.

So please take action for gram panchayat or dept. Of concern authority. If you received the message pls inform me.
Satish kumar son of ajay kumar
Village- chammeniya
Post- shyampur
Pol station- shyampur
Dumri katshari
District- seoher
Bihar
yashwantkadam902@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2014

not saying to ex sarpanch as a sheth is that my problem

if i dont call you a chandrakat sheth you are blaming to me is it un right when you are my fathers brother in relation is it my fualt

raj tv - Add
    Why you split the azhagiya laila episode in two half?..its...
    ACT BROADBAND - Speed decreases at night !
    Hi, I've been facing this issue of the speed...
    Aircel - Balance deduction for unsubscribed service
    8927845322. This is my number. At 6:35 P.M today i got a...
    reliance gsm - for unlimited call
    Sir my reliance gsm no. Is 7879730456 I recharged Rs. 88...
    G A Digital web world PVT LTD - PF not given
    Dear Sir, i was working with G A digital...
    Sasirekha Parinayam - Wrong message being sent to public
    Would like to question the author of the serial Sasirekha...
    about street dogs - dogs menace
    I, the resident of new vidya nagar colony, neredmet,...
    Mobikwik - cash return
    my account unblock but my cash is not return pls give me...
    lava mobile pohone - lava care center noida
    sir my phone is in lava care center but thet do not pat...