Gram Panchayat sarpanch

DEVIRAM

Feb 8, 2016

Companed against sarpanch village Waisry Madlauda Panipat

Corruption in Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana. Name of benifit holder:
1. Khushi Ram s/o Netram even home not have roof and also their residence in panipat only boundary of his plot is there but benifit is provided by Sarpanch.
2.Mahavir s/o Nanda Ram having home with cemeted roof which is made earlier before time period of the Sarpanch but benfit is provided latter actually this person have good economical condition but bcoz of better link with sarpanch and vote funda scheme benifit are misused here by sarpanch.
3.Also bcoz we have not given vote the main Nala(drain) which near my home (single my homeis on this nala) is is not cleaned and is overflow u can check and present also.
4.The the material used in cemented street is not either of good quality or less.

I am requesting to you in behalf of village public to please do proper inquiry for aforesaid matter.

Warm Regards
Mr. Devi Ram Bhargav
E-Mail id-bhargavji437@gmail.com
contact no. 9813748989
barounda panchayat

Jan 24, 2016

land transfer

DEAR SIR
HAMARE VILLAGE M PANCHAYAT KI JAMEEN KA TABADLA KR DIYA SARPANCH OR USKE SATH PANCHO NA MILKR KUCH PASO KA LIYE , OR VILLAGE MA KOI B KAM SAHI DANG SE NAHI HUAI HAI OR PANCHAYAT KA RECORDS KO PROPER DANG SE NAHI DIKAYA AAP IS PAR JALAD SE JALDE KARVAI KARE

REGARDS

ALL VILLAGE MEMBER
rama1964

Jan 14, 2016

Corruption in Mgnrega Scheme
Our gram panchyat Ex- Sarpanch Sukh Ram miss used the Mgnrega Scheme from Jan 2007 to 01 Apr 2010. He did not give Mgnrega benefits to local people and hired from outside and they used for own house construction and showed work against Manrega scheme. He never try to consult ate with villagers on this scheme. 5 Panch are also involved in this case and take money on behalf of that.
In view of the above, it is requested that a special team be detailed to carry out investigation on the ground and take the legal action against Sukh Ram (Ex Sarpanch) and all involved in this case.

From- RK Yadav

E- mail- : ramamira64@gmail.com
Ravinder1983

Jan 13, 2016

Harassment to my parents

Is there anyone looking into these complaints? Has there been anything done on the complaint we logged a couple of days ago?

Ravinder/Manmeet
bhupendra dhatrwal

Jan 10, 2016

educational

do not take proprly resposbility....................................
Ravinder1983

Jan 10, 2016

Harassment to my parents

This is Ravinder Singh and Manmeet Singh writing to you. We are NRIs living in Australia since a decade. Our parents live in Village Katpura, Shahgarh, Tehsil Puranpur, Police Station Madho Tanda. Last night around 9.30pm the Sarpanch of Village Karnapur Shahgarh named Manpreet Singh Randhawa(Ranju) along with a couple of holigans trespassed into our house, they tried to break into our gate but could not and then jumped over the wall and harassed my parents, gave them warnings to KILL them. Our parents have no support there and they are under tremendous pressure and stress. This issue is under notice of our village's sarpanch too who is Ginder. Ranju is under no control and the entire area is aware of his misbehaviour. He being of such a character and being a village head is a shame!!!!

We request you to please take some action on this. We are on our way to make complaints in the NRI board too and are not going to let this issue stay calm as this is in concern of the most important thing for us i.e. our parents. We have been seeing them suffer since a long time because of this harassment.

Thanks for your time and help in advance. Looking forward for some action from your end.

Ravinder, Manmeet
bhandari.soumya12

Dec 30, 2015

Complaint against THanamakua Gram Panchayet

Sir I do hereby inform you that I Sri Soumya Bhandari village and post Garalgacha,District Hooghly ,p.s. Chanditala. My baby was born on 17/11/2015 in Westbank hospital under Thanamakua Gram panchayet.
Today dated 31/12/2015 At 11.05 a.m. I came to the panchayet due to collect additional birth certificate but the one of member misbehave with me and told to came after 1 p.m. as because the pradhan Palash Bachar come on this time.
So I request you to please take necessary action please.
zainu786

Dec 21, 2015

My name is Zainul Abid C my complaint against nellaya gramapanchayath faculty who deals with birth certificate

I have given an application to change my Name and my mother's name with relevant documents on 28/11/2015
With relevent documents but he is extenting the date by asking unwanted documents
I don't know what to do ...?
ankushbhor

Dec 10, 2015

Road Light

hi,
My complent is important please check Narayngaon- Manjarwadi Road tal-Junner,Dist Pune, Hiware Tarfe Narayangaon.
1.Main Road mai light hai magar Bhorwasti mai light nahi 2-3 lights problem only
2. jaha Jarurat nahi vahi bhi light hai magar main rod mai light kyo nahi hai.
dear sir, ,
Muje ye janana hai ki goverment grampanchayat ko light,road et ke liya payment to karati hai magar aisa kyo jaha light honi chahiye vah nai hai or jaha jarurat nahi vaha hai aisa kyo only 2- 3 lights problem

contact no is 8308037564,Ankush Bhor

Grampanchayat-Hivare Tarfe Narayangaon
Tal-Junner, Dist Pune
Pin Code-410 504
vivek ranjan roy

Dec 6, 2015

corruption in my village society

Dear sir hum youth ko student ko hamare society me apna sahi aadhikar bolne ka nahi mil pata hai hamare upar kisi bhi trah ka arop lga dia jata hai aur hame apne safai me sach bolne ka bhi sahi aadhikar nahi milta hai aaj date 06.12.2015 ko hamare garam panchayat hamare upar hum three student jinka naam vivek ranjan,satyam kumar aur subham kumar hai hamare upar Devendra kumar rai jo ki teacher hai unse hamare mata pita se chote se jhgde ko lekar wo hmse baat bibad me nahi jit paye to unhone pure society hum 3 student pe apni beti ke sath chedkani ka arop lgaya aur sarpanch ke yaha notice bhega jiska phukhta sabut mere pass me hai aur hame jab hamare gao amarpur panchayat bhwan me bulaya gaya to us arop ko waha se khuch paise wale logo se aapas me bat chit karke sarpanch sahab ke samne us mude ko hata dia gya aur dusre mude pe charcha kia gya hum youth ko hamara aadhikar nahi mil raha hai aur hum student hai hmlog sahi se padhai nahi kar pa rhe hai hum is society bhot ashag mehsus krte hai .jo is samag me paise wale log hai unke bato ko saraha jata hai aur hum jaise garib student ke awag ko dawa di jata hai hamari aapse nivedan hai ki hamre sath insaf krwaye aur hamare gao (village) me jach krwaye aur hame bolne ka aadhikar dilwaye. Anytha hamare jaise garib student ke sath agar insaf nahi hoga to hame majburan khudkhusi karna padega Vill+po-Amarpur,dist-begusarai,p.s-barauni,via-baro,pin-851118
SUNIL ROOPA

Nov 30, 2015

Prepare My Ration Card

I would like to Info All the Administrators and Public of India.
My Panchayat Sarpanch
Not creating my Ration Card ....while my Name in Voterlist and My Home Build in Village Under Panchayat.

Sarpanch Persons saying me Give Bribe..then Take General Ration Card..What Could I do?

And How I Achieve Self Ration Card for Showing Am Resident Person of Village.

Sunil Kumar Dwivedi

Villager_ Gram Bhatigwa Rewa M.P.
Vpsingh995

Nov 24, 2015

Insanitary condition prevailing in village

I, on behalf of the residents of the Ward No. 38 have the honour to invite your attention to the insanitary conditions prevailing in our ward.

In the absence of proper arrangement, the sanitation in our locality has become a store house of filth and dirt. The streets remain un-swept for weeks together and rubbish is gathered in heaps at street corners. Drains, too, have not been cleaned for quite a long time. They have become a breeding place for flies and mosquitoes.

We have brought these things to the notice of the Area Health Supervisor and the Sanitary Inspector but to no apparent result. If immediate steps are not taken in this connection the insanitary conditions may become a serious threat to the health of the residents of this locality.

I would therefore, request you kindly to look into the matter personally and make necessary sanitary arrangements in the locality.
Dileep jangid

Nov 22, 2015

pension and khadya surksha.

Sir gav me capable logo ko to pension or rasan benefit mil rahe he. Lekin poor logo ko koi Nai Santa he.unka hak kush sundida log.seen rage he.SARPANCH .b.d.o. Koi Nai Santa he
San apne apne logo ka BHALA Kar rahe.he. please survey karvaye. Or vastvik logo ko benefit dirave. Thank
daljit kaur

complain against sarpanch

respected sir /madam
I am R/O Village Sitalpur P.O. Kala Bakra Jalandhar. I want to say about my village sarpanch Gurwinder Singh S/O Sh. Gian Chand. Our village sarpanch is not working properly. sarpanch is a uneducated persons.He has a nonsunce person. He has not able to responsibility of our villages. He misbehave with everyone. I think about only himself,but he not think about over village comunity.So i request you to take an suitable action ageist him.
ici

Nov 6, 2015

miss used gram panchayat funds

Miss use of Gram Panchayat funds by Sarpanch VPO-Jagdishpur, Distt- Raibareli, UttarPradesh, India 229310.
Dear RTI Team,

I am writing to get details of Gram Panchayat govt. funds from year 2014 to till date.

Village Address:- VPO- Jagdishpur, Distt- Raibareli, Uttarpradesh, India 229310.

Present Sarpanch Dr.Kamlesh kumar gupta is using panchayat funds for his personal expenses. From year 2014, no fund is used for village improvements/developments in any field.

Moreover, there is no auction was done for year 2015 for village farming property and same field are cropped by village sarpanch, which is illegal.

BR,
Susheel kuamr kori
+91-7054474991
drsmahabir

Nov 6, 2015

for reject poor people in ration card

respected sir
I am resident of village dhamantira, chanarpada panchayat , nimapada block, dist-puri, orissa
our villages poor people's ration card are rejected, where as many of people whose condition of good family, very high income and buildings of many place, they have ration card .due to bribed of sarapanch and our unganbadi staff who is are reported to serve.

i am requesting to you in behalf of village people to please do proper inquiry and take legally action in this corruption .
anjaneyulu.p

Nov 2, 2015

corrupt

Sir I am anjan kanur panchayati Serpanch very building approval corruption very high
jhilik kumari

Nov 1, 2015

for reject poor people in Ration card

we request you take strong action against corrupted Sarapanch and Jilla parishada in Chhoti Grampanchayat in Patkura Election.due to rejected poor people for rationcard and selected all reach people which those are relatives.in jilla parishada, Anusaya Jena are both corrpted, they are ptotected by our MLA (BEDAPRAKASH AGRAWALA). he supported to sarapanch and jillaparisada and(mla) give tiket because( Bedu babu) needs a necklase for his wife. plz sir enquiry for CHHOTI GRAMPANCHAYAT .we are grateful toyou and take legal action in both sarapanch and jilla parishada

thanks Chhoti gram panchayat people
dhiraj singh jadon

Oct 23, 2015

not proper work

respected sir
i have to attention with the help this complain letter, i not explain before 15 years i just tell within 3 years in my village not pcc road and not electry city arrangement very bed condion electry pole and villager nothing about goverment schem villager not be known goverment schem many schem just like show fack worker and take all gov. money
KamalDhaliwal

Oct 7, 2015

Miss use of Gram Panchayat funds by Sarpanch VPO- Samrai 2, Distt- Gurdaspur, Punjab, India 143602.

Dear RTI Team,

I am writing to get details of Gram Panchayat govt. funds from year 2013 to till date.

Village Address:- VPO- Samrai 2, Distt- Gurdaspur, Punjab, India 143602.

Present Sarpanch Mr. Yuvraj Singh is using panchayat funds for his personal expenses. From year 2013, no fund is used for village improvements/developments in any field.

BR,
Kamaljit Singh
+91-8130832704
Rashid raysi

Sep 29, 2015

detailes of gram panchayat and bugdet

Jay bharat satthe janavanu k amari grampanchayat ma sarkari suvidhao kai kai chhe.
Grampanchayat ma gswan no network chhe k nahi ?
Varsik budget su chhe ?

Hodka grampanchayat
anjeev

Sep 17, 2015

no development in our village

i am a citizen of village haripur nawada, since 1 year he did not take any single step for our village welfare. i am suffring from many problems under our gram pradhan. there are many digs in road .. no sever pipes ,no street light, no social activities etc. i am requesting u to please take some action regarding ti this matter.
jignesh AHIR

Sep 13, 2015

gamma pass thayel grant babte

dear sir apne janvanu k amara gamma thoda vikas na kam thay se pan a kam avu nati hotu k long time chale and amara village ma ketali grant pass thay se among 2001 to 2015
and amne janavso k a paisana uses kai jagyaye thayo. to namrata sathe janvanu k amne amra sapanch dvara upayog ma levayel paisa kai jagya a uses thaya se.toyal hisab gram panchaytat pasethi magava vinnti.ane a mahiti amne [jignesh.bheda2014@gmail.com] par mokalvi.
thanks,

jignesh ahir
gama pipaliya
ta,babra
dis,amreli
gujarat

con.no-9574601828

surya e business solutions pvt ltd - Mr. Suresh
    hi Mr. suresh we are not cheated to any one. we are...
    tamilnadu state transport corporation,villupuram - Non plying for as per route sanction
    Sir i am wiating for travel from koaymbedu nus terminal to...
    samsung galaxy s6 edge - Over heat
    I am samsung s6 edge usre my complaint isa over heat at...
    Travel HimDarshan - Travel Himdarshan
    They charged 100% amount as advance for a tour booked from...
    capital way - not giving right service
    ye ek totel froud company hai yaha sabe ko only payment se...
    Joseph Nursing Home - Very poor response ans service
    i was admitted my wife in JNH this week, the room rent was...
    Airtel - Promised CUG plan not provided
    Sir/Madam, I am writing this mail on behalf of a group...