GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

jitesh bhikha bhai harijan

Jul 28, 2015

bus time par aavati nathi

Anand thi dabhou jati bus pahela time sar,etle ke 7:00 vaghe anand thi upadati hati pan 1 mahina thi aaj bas 8:00 upade 6e jethi amane nokari par aava java ma taklif pade 6e.ame ekvar aa complain lekhit ma anand depo ma aapi hati pan haju sudhi tema kai farak padyo nathi... To tamane aa amara jeva musafaro ni namra vinanti 6e ke bas no je time 6e e time e upade.......ane aa mate amari madad karo to tamaro khub khub aabhar......... Tamara aa garib musafaro tarafati......dhanyavad....
mazhar nagori

Jul 11, 2015

chalu bus ma daiver mobile us

Hello sir
I'm travelling from ahemdabad to palanpur on 11/07/2015
GSRTC ( bus no.-GJ .18Y.7314 )

Bus daiver chalu bus me  mobile use karta h
bus conduter  sathe vaat kari k bus daiver chalu bus me mobile use na kare
Par bus conduter ne mujse dadagiri se bat  kari
Or bus daiver 35min tak chalu bus m mobile us karte huye driving karnelaga
Or bus conduter ke pass dress b nahi h

Or ahemdabad m paldi char rasta road par bus daiver ne ek ecsident b kara
Tarafic police ne use rok kar 5min bad Jane diya
nilesh modi12

Jun 28, 2015

misbehave of bus driver

With the above captioned matter as I m travelling by
Bus no: G J 18 Y 7179 dated 28th june 2015 at 2:30 pm, From surat to navsari as the board of the surat navsari bus vai palsana is not visible and when I asked the driver about the same he said r u illiterate? What happed if he has said yes this bus is going via palasana!
Such attitude with paasengers is responsible for loss of profit of our state run trasportation.
Please save our road transport..
Mahendra Thakor

Jun 24, 2015

Bus not stopping at bus stop

Good Morning.

I am Mahendra, living in Bhaijipura village of Gandhinagar district. I am doing a job in a company in Paldi - Ahmedabad since 5 years and have to travell in the bus from Bhaijipura to Paldi everyday. Please note that we have limited options of local buses in the morning at office time. i don't request for new buses, but wish to draw your kind attention about the drivers do not stop the bus at the bus stop. That bus route is Jantral to Ahmedabad (Vijapur depot). They stop bus only when they have to drop some passengers at our stop. Please note that, the bus reaches at our stop around 8:40am to 8:50 Am.
we have requested many times to the driver verbally to stop the bus at our stop but they don't even listen to our requests.

Request you to kindly look into the matter seriously and take necessary steps immediately as we are facing lots of problems.

Hope you will understand and help us by taking necessary actions.

Mahendra.
Arpita Christian

Jun 12, 2015

Illogical behaviour of Conductor and Co-Passenger

Hello Sir,
I Live in Maninagar,I just got employed at one of the offices at Udhyog Bhavan Gandhinagar, because of that I started travelling in GSRTC POINT BUSES.
I particularly travel by GSRTC BUS Ahmedbad to Gandhinagar Sachivalaya bus which starting point is Swaminarayan Mandir and time of departure is 09:15 a.m.
One my very first day i reached at the bus stand 20 minutes earlier when bus came very few passengers were there, but what I show was shocking, those few five passengers occupied/reserved nearly 30 sheets of the bus putting their napkins, bad,tiffin etc.
One person made me change my sheet saying that this sheet is reserved , U cant sit here in a very abusive language in front of the conductor.
I stood up, n started searching for place at the back, then again one of the men from the bus told me that I cant seat there too, because back area of the bus is reserved for Male Passengers, Female are not allowed to sit there.
When I asked for justification I was told that they are regular traveller, and no outsider is supposed to sit in their place (again in very abusive language)
Thus i was left with no option but to sit at veryyy corner sheet in such a humid weather.
Yet I was 20 minutes early I had to travel with lot of suffering while other late passengers very comfortably enjoyed their journey.
And this thing is happening with me from last 2 weeks.
I just want one answer tell me in which law or in which official document it is written that if one travel for long time by the same bus the bus and sit get automatically belong to them,or are there any rule in GSRTC rule book which says that Females are not allowed allowed to sit at the back part of the bus.
As per my knowledge, We all have been taught in school, college that All citizen of the country has equal right over Government/Public Property,but I think that it is the case???......(because I HAVENT NOTICE SUCH A THING HAPPENING AROUND ME especially in GSRTC buses).

I beg you to look into this matter

Waiting for your favourable reply.
jackdizzoza

Jun 11, 2015

Conductor misbehave

dear sir,
navsari depot
valsad division
navsari.

subject: conductor misbehave and use gaali.
conductor name: Mukesh patel (bus no. 9177) navsari-mahuva intercity.

dear sir,
i am the officer at one company at navsari
i am regularly travel from mahuva to navsari, in intercity bus, at the evening time when we are go mahuva at that time the conductor name (mukesh patel) bus no. 9177 was doing misbehave and very critical things with us. and also use a gaali, with passengers. and when i do the compliant against him in navsari depot, they can't take any steps. so with the behalf of all passengrs i suggested to change the duty of that conductor. and shifted in others depot.

with painfully also notice that the conductor mukesh patel was not stay with bus in night and go home at everytime.and not doing his duty regularly.

so with the behalf of all the passengers i hope that you will listen my complaints and take correct action against him. at minimum time. if you can't take action against him than we are go for polish or either we are doing wrong action against him. so you will be notice that things and take a proper acton against him.

yours faithfully
jack. and all passengers.
hitesh125

Jun 3, 2015

chanod to himmatnahar bus change e press to gurjar nagari

We regret to inform you that chanod to himmatnagar bus has been running regularly express bus but last 4.days this bus has changed by central depot department gujar nagri so students, business man,daily passengers has troubled because of they have express pass only daily passengers but problems having of student and lower class people's because they are not eligible for this more tickets amount. so,we request you please change this gujar nagri to express bus.
dattani mitesh

Jun 1, 2015

irrrgular service of dwarka okha local bus

I do job in dwarka which is 30km away from okha i travel by st local bus but it is very iregular and so many student also travel with me
I compain many time to depo manager but they not taken any appropriate action

Dattani mitesh
creation

May 28, 2015

bus driver miss bihave with pesenger

Ahmedabad to Indore bus wich timeing is between 9:00 pm date of jorny 28/5/2014

Driver is very miss behav with me for the stopping at Lal darwaj like ( gandi galiya like .. randva, benchod, madarchod ,and more wich I don't shre with dis page ) so plz sir do somtinng for this type of drivers pesngers are very tired for tis type of behavior how we can daily up doun with dis type of drivers ...

PLZ I REQUEST. TO U SIR DO SOMETHING FOR THIS TYPE OF DRIVERS OTHERWISE IS ONE DAY BECOME A BIG ISSUE..

PLZ NOTE THE BUS
AHMEDABAD TO INDORE

DATE OF JORNY
28/5/2015

TIMING
START FROM AHMEDABAD
BETWEEN 9:00 PM

I don't know bus no nd driver batch no But it doesn't meters for team work I hope it's esy for G.S.R.T.C TEAM WORK...

THANKS
vaishalishah

May 19, 2015

irregularity of bus zanor bharuch

I have complained so many times however I haven't got any solution.I am daily passenger from samlod-bharuch.there are two frequencies of bus.Dabhali-bharuch & zanor bharuch at 7 am.I am doing job at ankleshwar.both buses are too I regular ,inspire of having pass I have to spend money on and off.both don't come simultaneously.nd often both don't come together.
Plz it is my humble request to u to take any actions and give solution.I can't afford such a costly fare on nd off.make both regular.now they are also used to bunk daily.
Rahul Bhatt

May 17, 2015

GSRTC LOSS DUE TO RUNNING OF PRIVATE TRAVELS

I have wrote this letter to inform you that in godhra there is a private travels near to S. T Depot named President Travels. Due to these private travels there is a huge loss to G.S.R.T.C . There is a loss of 1.5 crore in month for only route of GODHRA-BARODA-LUNAWADA and loss of 2.5 crore in a month for route of GODHRA-AHMEDABAD. Nobody is taking action against this private travels as this travels is about 100 meter near to S.T depot. As per G.S.R.T.C rules there should be no any other private travels is allowed to run inside 500 meter of area. The godhra S.T depot manager is allowing them and supporting them to run there private travels in godhra. This private travels is running from 7.00 am to 8.00 pm and each trip is about half and hour. This takes 28 trips a day for GODHRA-VADODRA and 20 trips a day for GODHRA-AHMEDABAD. So i hereby request you to take a strictly action against this matter.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully
Rahul Bhatt
diliphadiyal

May 17, 2015

bus stop

bus doesn't stop at juvanpur (devbhumi dwarka)
Bus root okha upleta.
Bus is not stop 3 days at village juvanpur in dwarka jamnagar highway.time at 07 am.date; 14/05/2015 to 16/05/2015.
Careless conductor & driver

dilip hadiyal, hemraj nakum, valji sonagara, arvind dabhi.

mo.9426046929
Pragnesh Ka-Patel

May 12, 2015

Bus Dosen't Stop

Today GJ 18Y 2743 Napad to Anand time 8:10 AM bus did not stop at Navli station. bus has 70% empty. Please take an action on the driver.
We are call to Anand ST inquiry but he has do not proper response.
ramesh_1964

May 11, 2015

Payment deduction but ticket not booked

Sir, I have ticket booked from Bapunagar to Amreli Dated 12-05-2015 By Online Booking System in bus root Gandhinagar to una, Rs. 320/- deduction from my Bank account Transaction description no:-000013366665. Sir Amount Deduct from my account but Ticket not book, so please give me Refund Rs.320/-
bhabhor

May 10, 2015

ડાકોર-સેવાલીયા બસ પુનઃ ચાલુ કરવા બાબત

નમસ્કાર સર,
ડાકોર-સેવાલીયા બસ વાયા વાડદ,તરગૈયા,સોનૈયા તેમજ વસો તેના જુના રાબેતા સમય મુજબ કરવા સબંધિત ડેપો મેનેજરશ્રી ડાકોરને જણાવવા સારૂ આપ સાહેબ ને જણાવવાનું.કે,
સદર બસ વર્ષો થી ડાકોર -પડાલ ,સેવાલીયા રેગુલર ચાલી રહી હતી.જેમાં ઉક્ત ગામોના ઘણા વિદ્યાર્થીઓ નિયમિત શાળાએ જવા માટે અપ ડાઉન કરતા હતા.તેમજ સેવાલીયા /પડાલ થી સવારે ૮.30 કલાકે બસ ઉપાડતા ડાકોર તરફ જનારા વિધાર્થીઓ પણ અનુકુળ રીતે અપડાઉન કરી શકતા હતા.તેમજ સરકારશ્રી દ્વારા થયેલા તાલુકા વિભાજન માં નવરચિત ગળતેશ્વર તાલુકાના મુખ્ય મથક તરીકે સેવાલીયા થવાથી સદર ગામોના લોકોને પણ સરકારી કામો માટે અવારનવાર જવાનું થાય છે. આ બસ ડાકોર થી સેવાલીયા ઘણા સમય થી ચાલતી હતી. પરંતુ અચાનક આ બસ ડાકોર થી બાલાસિનોર કરી દેટા હવે તાલુકા મથકને સ્પર્શતી કોઈ બસ સેવા ના રહી હોવાથી મુસાફરોને/ વિદ્યાર્થીઓને ક-મને ખાનગી છકડાઓમાં જોખમી મુસાફરી કરવી પડે છે. સદર બાબતે ડાકોર મેનેજરશ્રીને વારંવાર લેખિત અને મૌખિક રજૂઆત કરવા છતાં કોઈ સકારાત્મક પગલા લેવામાં નાં આવતા આપ શાહેબ ને રજૂઆત કરવાની ફરજ પડી છે. મુસાફરોના હિત ને ધ્યાને લઇ ઘટતી કાર્યુવાહી થવા વિનંતિ છે.
bhabhor

May 10, 2015

જેઠોલી -નડીઆદ વાયા- કઠલાલ બસની અનિમિતતા બાબત

બાલાસિનોર-જેઠોલી બસ ૧૫-૩૦ કલાકે ઉપાડી જેઠોલીથી નડીઆદ થઈ દોડાવવામાં આવે છે જે બસ છેલ્લા એક માસથી અનિયમિત તથા અઠવાડિયામાં
બે દિવસ સદંતર રૂટ કાપી નાખવમાં આવે છે.નડીઆદ જિલ્લા મથક હોઈ જુદી-જુદી જગ્યાઓએ તેમજ કંપનીઓમાં નોકરી અર્થે બાલાસિનોરથી નડીઆદ પેસન્જર તેમજ પાસધારકો/ વિદ્યાર્થીઓ રોજીંદા અપ-ડાઉનવાળા છે. આ અંગે બાલાસિનોર ડેપો મેનેજરશ્રીને તથા ટ્રાફિક-કન્ટ્રોલરશ્રીને બાબતે રૂબરૂમાં રજૂઆત કરવા છતાં આ બાબતે કોઈ નક્કર પગલા આજ દિન સુધી લેવાયા નથી . આ ઉપરાંત રજૂઆત કરવા પર ફરજ પરના કર્મચારીઓ દ્વારા માત્ર અશ્વાશાનો આપ્યા કરવામાં આવે છે. પેસેન્જરો/ વિધ્યાર્થીઓના હિત ને ધ્યાને લઇ આપની કક્ષાએથી ઘટતી કાર્યવાહી કરવા નમ્ર વિનંતિ છે.
aminmurdhani

May 9, 2015

BUS GAMMA CHALAVAVA BABAT

NAMASKAR SIR JI
SAVINAY LAKHVANU KE HU TIMBI GAM MA RAHU CHU JAYA GSRTC NA AADESH MUJAB TAMAM BUS TIMBI
GAM MA THI J PASAR THAY CHE PARANTU DATE 9/5/2015 NA ROJ ROUTE BHAVNAGAR-VERAVAL DEPOT VERAVAL DIVISION JUNAGADH BUS NO GJ18Y 6838 NA DRIVER CONDUCTOR DVARA GER VARTNUK KARI NE BAL JABRI PURVAK BUS BUYPASS CHALAVEL CHE ANE MANE BAY PASS UTAREL CHE TO FARAJ UPAR NA DRIVER CONDUCTOR UPAR JARURI PAGLA BHARI MANE SANTOSH KARAK JAVAB AAPSO
AAPNO VISHVASU AMIN
MO-7600250061
ticket no-005941
date-9/5/2015
bhavesh jayswal

May 7, 2015

BUS NOT STOP

DEAR SIR,

BUS FROM MARTOLI TO AHMEDABAD REACHES 6.40 PM AT KARANNAGAR STAND....WE HAVE COMPLAINT TO KADI DEPOT MANAGER FOR CONTINUOUS THREE DAYS BUT THERE IS NO RESULT........

PLEASE SOLVE THIS MATTER WE ARE FACING A BIG PROBLEM......

HOPE FOR YOUR POSITIVE ACTION....
mitesh.bhavsarr

May 4, 2015

Refund

Respected Sir/Mam,

Myself Mitesh Bhavsar and i have been using your online service for ticket booking since long.

But on 29th April, 2015, i happened to face below problem.

I booked a ticket for Surat to Ahmedabad Volvo, it's departure time was 5:15 pm. My money got deducted form my Bank Of Baroda Account but i had not received any confirmation mail or message from GSRTC.

So i had to bought another ticket for the same journey.

I request you to refund my money at the soonest. And let me give a confirmation mail or message regarding my refund amount.

Booking Success code is - 36253251

Awaiting for your prompt feedback. I hope my issue will resolved in a short period of time.
Mithilesh Patil

Apr 30, 2015

Local bus Not stopping at the stop

The local bus from Ghanshyamghad is always empty and still the driver is not stopping the bus this is being repeated since last 1 week at 6:15 at morning at Baghi Stop.
If we miss the bus all our works are being postponed
So please it's my kind request that you look over the matter.

Thankfully
Mithilesh Patil
Saiyed Goharali Mahemudmiya

Apr 24, 2015

Bus not stop in station

Bus not stop in station
Dear sir / ma'am,

KADIDEPO RUT KADI THI DAHOD DRIVER BUS NO 5483, DRIVER BADGE NO 33231 CONDUCTOR BADGE NO 38510 Date ,19/04/2015 ne ravivare Modasa Bus

Stop par 12.30 vage updel je busne bus stop par hatha batav ta ubhi rakhel nahi tyar bad 3 stop sudhi motorbike laine pichho karel pan 3.3 stop par bus ubhi rakhel nahi,

mare santrampur javanu hatu,
aj bus saje 7 vage santrampur bus depopar aavel,

tyare mare davodara busma javanu hatu je bus dahod kadi joi me driver conductor ne kidhu to mari sathe ger vartan karva lagya joi levani dhamki pan aapel,

MODASA MA PAN ME CAMPLEN NODHA KARAVI NE AAVEL CHHU GHAT TU KARAVA MAHER BANI AVA D/C NA LI THE MA RE 4 KALLAK LET THAYO?

N.M.SAIYED
5-SAILESH CHAMBER CO-OP-H-SOCI.LTD
NAWABVADA, RAOPURA, VADODARA :390001 PHONE , NO 9913247864 / 9913247865
Indrapati

Apr 21, 2015

bus not stop at jumble circle bhuj

Today bus not stop at juble circle I have regular passenger pass I travel mundra to jumble circle bhuj daily working ashapura as a manager than what use of pass and my Tim dealy due. To misbehave of Driver and conductors. Bus no 9041 time 6 .24 pm
Driver 14018 take action this happen second time
Rajesh Sheth

Apr 16, 2015

Online Ticket Booking

Sir / Madam,

I have booked one ticket on 15/4/15 for journey dt. 23/4/15. Now i want to more 3 tickets on the same date and the same time bus but when i have go to book the online ticket the bus is not showing in the list. Trip Code is 1430DSAPLTTGJR4, From DEESA to PALITANA TALETI, Departure from A'bad time is 19:15 Hrs.

Thanking You,
Rajesh V. Sheth.
(M) 9429201226
Email ID :- rajesh_sheth_25@yahoo.co.in
Niraj002

Apr 9, 2015

driver Conductor MIsbehave

Ahmedavad thi gandhinagar aavati bus(9-4-2015) je no route CH 2 Gh2 Nano Gh2 vali bus na driver totally dadagiri kare che galo bole che ladies ni same j jyare me puchyu galo kem bolocho to kahe che mari maraji tarathi thay aekari le nato ae aeni koi pan olkhan aapi nato complain book aapava didhi ane ritsar ni dadagiri j kare che
sir kok divas tame tamari family sathe bus ma travel kartaho ane driver conductor tamari sathe aavu kare to su tame chalavi leso
sir koi help line saru karo aava driver conductor ne suspend karo aapada desma bau j berojgari che to 1ne kadhso to 100 malese
please do need ful in this matter
kunal.asar@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2015

driver condocter nu ger vartan

Ukai dehgam root na bus driver tatha condoctor Nu ger vartan
driver ane condoctor property nu rop batave 6 ane evu key 6 ke amaru koi kai bagadi nahi le amne nokri ni kai padi nathi
emna pase gsrtc nu dress pan nathi tatha teo grahak ne dhamkio ape 6 ane surat depo na staff vala pan javab nathi apta ane surat depo no staf pan ger vartan kare 6 bus no 6 Gj 18Y 2601 bus no 6 ane driver dhamkio ape 6 tamara thi thy e kari lo.
Atlu gervartan to privet transport vala pan nathi karta ane vat karva ni samaj nathi aava mans pase thi amne su aasah rakhvi ane complaint kona pade karvi

Alchemist Infra Realty Limited - Non receipt of Maturity & interest
    I am an investor of AIchemist Infra Realty ltd. Several...
    land record maharashtra - login not done
    Sir, i have tried to log in sevaarth but when i entered my...
    lenova - Charging
    2 months back Am purchase lenova k3 note,but my device was...
    land record - login not done
    Sir, i have tried to log in sevaarth but when i entered my...
    Wd, seagate, hitachi - looking for external hdd
    hi one more question arising in my mind how to make sure...
    bijli vibhag - exced bill in january month
    my name, Ram krishna sharma, consumer no. ...
    sanket - Off air for dahleez and tamanna
    Star plus you've took a wrong decision of closing...
    KFC - Hopeless Service
    This is to register the complaint that yesterday...
    Uniconnect - Couldn't be worse
    I went with a bunch of friends to Malaysia after our final...
    OBC Bank Rupay debit card - rupay card not Working
    Hello sir rupay debit Card not working atm se rupay...