GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

sondarva

Jul 31, 2013

bus do not stop at busstop

The buses going to gandhidham oslo do not stop at oslo circle..
I am studying in government engineering bhuj.
Many times bhuj badmer do not stop at oslo circle..
And other buses like bhuj batva, bhuj dahod. Also do not stop at oslo.
Our pass is oslo to bhuj.
And even in gsrtc computer pass was made from these root.
Than why he makes out pass from bhuj to oslo..
Thank you sir..
Please action on contuctor whoes do not stop at buses oslo circle .
Sanyukta

Jul 15, 2013

Bus not stopping at the bus stop

The buses going to Ahmedabad from Gandhinagar Pathik Ashram do not stop at the Bhaijipura stop, despite there being a board of GSRTC bus stop at Bhaijipura. The buses do no not stop at CH-3 Kisan Circle stop either. I am studying in GNLU and since its a remote place, the autos asked for an unusually a high rate. The least I ask for is buses going by that route to stop at the bus stop according to the bus time table put at the GSRTC bus stop. I shall be highly grateful if the matter is looked into.
utsavhacker

Jul 13, 2013

bus not arrival on time

I am student of the collage Charotar University of Science and Technology situated at Changa.
I am in the final year of B.Tech Engineering.
I wanted you to inform about the difficulty we are facing in up and down from collage changa to Nadiad bus Stand.
From the last 1 year our regular buses are being stopped by the government. We are now had no bus for going to the collage.
We are approximately 100 student who are from nadiad and facing the same problem. We all had a pass but has no value.
We are already given 4 application to depo manager of nadiad but it leads us no solution.
We already posted application to S.T.Nagar,Nadiad but but our problem is not resolved.
In the Morning our collage start from 9AM but we don't have any direct bus to collage. Dabhou-Nadiad bus at 8:20 has been stopped by the admin. So we have to go by 3 other buses of Petlad highway and then from valetva chokadi we have to pay for auto rickshaw to the collage.
kalpitshah

Jun 7, 2013

bus arrive not to therre time

I am a service pass-holder. And daily travelling from haldharvas to Ahm & return also.
Now the problem is that the BUS time of route Ahm to haldharvas is 7:15 am and arrive at haldharvas 8:45 or 9:00 am but return time is 8:15 so we have to late in our job my job location is s/g highway so i have time to 1 hour our bus was not to speed so arrive in ahm 10:15. bus no-8421

best regards
kalpit shah
shahkalpit86@gmail.com
milapdesai83

May 10, 2013

To Increase extra BUS from Ahmedabad to Kapadwanj

I am a service pass-holder. And daily travelling from Kapadwant to Ahm & return also.
Now the problem is that the BUS time of route Ahm to Kapadwanj is 8:30 pm. There is no any bus between 7:30 to 8:30 and there is huge passenger are suffering to get site. One hour gape is to much request you to please start new bus at time of 8:00 pm so many passengers get benefit of this bus.

And after 8:30 no any bus before 10:00 pm (this is last bus to go Kapadwanj)

Best Regards,
Milap Desai
Kapadwanj
milapdesai83@yahoo.com
cheerag

May 8, 2013

whole night songs continue

dear sir,
I am now going from mehsana to jamnagar during night journey on 8/05/13. From 1 pm to whole night driver has songs and mentaly disturb. Bus no is gj 18 y 7073.
Pls. Do neccesary action.
Ramani parth

Apr 30, 2013

Bus not time

Hi,, i am parth
Hina Khambete

Mar 16, 2013

Rash Driving

The bus no was GJ 18 Y 4810 not 4018.
Hina Khambete

Mar 16, 2013

Rash Driving

Hi.

Today I was waiting for the signal at Paldi Cross Road, Ahmedabad, suddenly the driver of Bus No GJ 18 Y 4018 crashed into my Aviator. When I told him to drive properly and cant he see that its a signal and he should stop. He started shouting on me telling me get out my way cant you see it is a ST bus. I said what if it is a ST bus any vehicle has to stop at the red signal. I request to please look into this matter. I mean this is not way to drive and behave.
kirit

Mar 9, 2013

strat a new service of rajkot - jamnagar

Sir We have no Any Service of Rajkot - Jamnagr Express in 6 o'Clock am Early in the morning. Please Start a New Service of Rajkot - Jamnagar Express. sir we are daily passenger of Private services. we have many trouble in this timing.
this time only a one bus as a rajkot-jamnagar intersity (Local).
Please Sir Understand Our Daily Passenger's Trouble and please start of new service of rajkot- jamnagar Express service in short time at 6 o'Clock Am Daily service.

Your Faithfully,
Kirit S marvaniya

Please Note my E-Mial Id : - Kiritsmarvaniya@gmail.com
npc

Feb 14, 2013

GSRTC buses are not following the order of vaodara collector - buses are not following the route of fateganj

Respected Sir/Madam

Today 14th Feb,2013,we are waiting for the GSRTC Bus at Fateganj,Vadodara to travel Ahemdabad.Since 6.10 pm we were waiting for the bus and till 7.30 pm not a single bus came to fateganj.

finally we went to Nizampura bus statation and we learnt that couple of buses for ahmedabd destination left from the nizampura station but they have by pass the route and went directly to sama and from there they have taken express highway.

we are observing this problem frequently.we also understood that there is order from collector that all buses shall go through fateganj.but bus drivers doesnt follow this order.

we want your intervention in this matter on urgent basis.

Nirav Chudgar
vinitdatta@yahoo.com

Feb 11, 2013

regervation from vadodara

the bus from Ahmedabad to Nizar sleepar coach is reservation only from ahamdabad, pls reservation is allow from vadodara also.

vinit
suhasi

Feb 1, 2013

MISBEHAVE BY CONDUCTOR

RESPECTED SIR,

TODAY I TRAVEL IN AMBAJI - SOMNATH BUS FOR COMING HIMATNAGAR AND IN HIMATNGAR POST-OFFICE IS A STOPAGE, BUT BUS CONDUCTOR NOT BELL PROPERLY SO BUS CANNOT STOP AT PROPER PLACE AND WHEN I TELL HIM TO STOP THE BUS SO HE ANSWER ME IN SO ROUGH LANGUAGE, HE MISBEHAVE WITH ME AND USE SO BAD LANGUAGE. BUS IS OF CHANDOLA DEPOT. I PURCHASE MY TICKET AT 17.22.58 P.M. FROM IDAR BUS STAND FOR HIMATNAGAR. FROM TICKET I AM WRITING THIS BUS NO : GJ01AZ 9999. MAY BE YOU CAN FIND CONDUCTOR AND TELL HIM TO BEHAVE GOOD WITH ALL PASSANGER.

I HOPE DEPARTMENT TAKEN STORANGE ACTION AGAINST HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS
suhasi

suhasi56@yahoo.com
Ranjitsinh Jadeja

Jan 28, 2013

Bus has not Arrived

I have book the E-ticket on Date:25/01/2012 at 11.07 AM,from Adipur to Junagadh
I m waiting at Adipur bus Station at 10:45 PM for the Bus but the Bus Has not come on that day.how can i get my refund amount of Ticket.

My PNR no:-G3928942
Trip Code:-2140BHJVRLGJR39.

Yours Faithfully

Ranjitsinh Jadeja
dkthakor2008

Jan 18, 2013

Kadanadam-Vadodara at Khadki staton not stopped, why?

Dear Sirs,
In the morning there are many local Buses available at stopage Khadki between Vejalpur & Delol. But we can not use these bus
Kadana dam-Vadodara because of the driver's carelessness.They have never stop the bus for us, even the bus has missing the
passengers.They don't care for passengers.
So, why are they are in the ST services?
They are loosing our faith & also GSRTC's faith.
They have to be punished.
merja80180

Jan 16, 2013

Bus cancelled if Return ma Rs. 294

Please my bus is a cancelled therefore return my total Rs. 294/- send my bank account
A/C. No. 178101000006072
Branch IOB KANDLA
Name Merja Alpesh J.

Other Detail Trailing Email Attached

I will waited at your return email and confirm email

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

2 (Adults=2 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 11,20

Discounts :

Total Fare:
196.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
This e-ticket is valid only for the seat number and bus service specified herein.
This e-ticket print out has to be carried by the passenger during the journey along with Original Photo ID Card of the passenger whose name appears above.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:54:33 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 12

Discounts :

Total Fare:
98.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:53:50 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)
mukesh darji

Jan 10, 2013

arvnd bhai

2000 to 2012 and lakadia express ruote by road and radhanpur ruote st by opp road high way road the 3 complain out in ruote lakadia to bhachau imalgnsi sarvice purti not aloute sarvice all uter gujarat depot radhanpur patan palanpur himatnagar mahesana tamam ruote lakadia stop bus dharave and condcoter not stop batavi rahe che chata lakadia villgae parssan che time bus malti nathi pilce gsrtc bus gandhinagar kadcapagala le te jaru che

ruote rapar radhapur tharad disha palanpur sidhapur patan harij mahesana visnagar kharalu bayad bhiloda bahucharji madavi bhuj naliya himatnagar narayn sarovar

the tamam ruote lakadia stop avibele che local route pan to che pan express ruote pan che pilce sar cosine

st bus dhavar and condcoter bus time ruote and passneger

dhavar and condcoter passneger ke ne mane fave tem varat kar ta hoy che lakadia villgae stop nathi tem kari ne by road stop kari ne by opp jaye che pacha tikite rupise 1 hay to passneger no hak hoy che condcoter pacha apta nathi
bnc124

Dec 6, 2012

Refund for cancel of ticket (GSRTC)

i am cancel two tickets of GSRTC.
But i can't get return money.
PNR no. of this ticket is:
1, G3345327
2, G3374176
please, solve my complain as soon as possible.
jipa6611

Dec 5, 2012

Request for new bus

Hello

our Area Sardar chowk krishnanagar please provide Bus in Early morning near at 6.00 am from sardar chowk to siddhpur. i look per day 35 to 60 Passengers & students for Daily UP- DN in Sardarchowk to siddhpur rout. i request to you may be posible as well as soon. At this time no any bus running on this rout.please do needfull to this.

Thanking You
NILESH0607

Dec 4, 2012

for ticket cencelled refund did not credit

name:bharat j kanani,
pnr no.g3442751,
date of booking:06.11.2012
date of journey:25.11.2012
date of cancellaton:22.11.2012,
mobile:9925936767
email:kunvarani@gmail.com,
dear sir.
please give me a refund of my canceeled ticket.
hardikgameti

Nov 27, 2012

NAME :HARDIK GAMETI
CITY : RAJKOT
SUB :COMPLAINT AGAINST DRIVER OF GSRTC ROUTE RAJKOT TO AHEMDABAD INTERCITY EXPRESS BUS TIME UP FROM RAJKOT 18:00
MOB : 9033306969
EMAIL ID : hardikgameti@hotmail.com

THE SUBJECT OF COMPLAINT IS MISS BEHAVE AGAINST US(PASSENGER) .

MY FAMILY WAS TRAVELING ON 27/11/2012 AT 18:00 PM IN RAJKOT TO AHEMDABAD INTERCITY EXPRESS BUS .
AT RAJKOT BUS STAND BUS CAME ON PLATFORM NO. 7 THE ALL PEOPLE ARE RUSHHING TO CLIM UP IN THE BUS .
MY FAMILY HAVE ALREADY TICKET THE DRIVER ARE BOOKED SEAT NO 1 & 2 FOR HIM OR WHATEVER.
BUT WE HAVE ALLREADY BOOKED SEAT NO 1 & 2 . DRIVER ASKING ABOUT TICKET ...I SAID TICKET IS I MY SHIRT POCKET . THE DRIVER IS IN CIVIL DRESS IT MEANS NOT IN UNIFORM SO WE CAN'T RECOGNIZE HIM .WE THOUGHT HE IS PASSENGER ..
THE DRIVER IS CAME OUT FROM BUS AND SECOND TIME ASKING FROM TICKET ..WE SAW THE TICKET IN OUR HAND SO HE(DRIVER) PULLED THE TICKET FROM MY HAND AND TICKET WAS CRACKED ...
AND HE YELLING FOR HIS BANG FROM US LIKE WE ARE SERVENT OF HIM............

SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS DRIVER...

YOUR FAITHFULL PASSENGER .
paragkanakhara

Nov 26, 2012

no exprass bus in rajkot to jamnagar 05:00 to 5:30

hi i am parag kanakhara i am daly updown in jamnagar to rajkot. no exprass bus in rajkot to jamnagar 05:00 to 5:30 please
start to exprees bus.
paragkanakhara

Nov 26, 2012

start to bus kharula to jamnagar

Dear Sir.
Please recquet to start to bus in kharula to jamangar. this bus is last for months is stoped to this route
request to start to this route again. waya kharalu rajkot jamnagara route.

please needfuly

thanking you

parag kanakhara
arpanpatel

Oct 27, 2012

About rate 2/- rs.

R/Sir/Madam

Daily coming bus at vill.jhagadia to bhalod and go bhalod to a'bad. but i requested sir. about rate from bhalod to rajpardi.is 12/- rs.
but sir/madam all peson Rs.2/- dont find in morning at 7.15 am. SIr/Madam Rate is Bhalod to Rajpardi Rs.10/- best sir.

Pl Sir / Madam

Rahul Purohit

Oct 12, 2012

Regular Not Providing To bus all Students

Respected Sir/Madam

I am From Vadodara(Waghodia).My Complain is Not Regular Provinding To Bus t o Waghodia Depo. Many Time Asking To Depo Manager, Controller And Other Ati Person But Not Solluted this Matter.11 To 17 Students Exam To Pipliya Colloage. I requrest you please set bus to 10:00 am & 10:30 am bus Waghodia To Kirti Because Examination Time to all Students. Sir There Mamy Collage on this Path / Parul collage,Hospital, Pipliya Collage Dental Hospital, Bed Collage khatmba & Big GIDC In Waghodia Village But Not regularing bus provide to Depo.
Sir,100 Up To students Stand in Depo Provinding To One Bus. Why?
Please sollution This Matter.
Not Answer Good To any Depo Members.So What are Doing Students?

Rahul Purohit

Pareeksha Bhavan, Thiruvanantapuram - DATE OF BIRTH CORRECTION
    SIR I have applied for correction of date of...
    care@irctc.co.in - ac is too low in b1
    Ac is too low in b1 cabin of 13202 train which started...
    Shopclues - ORDER NOT DELIVERED
    # ORDER NO.23678983 IS NOT DELIVERED & AS PER COMPANY...
    Dish TV - Channels removed from my pack.
    CHANNELS REMOVED FROM MY PACK,WITHOUT INFORMATION AND...
    Jai Sairam Associates - RECEIVED BOND
    I have took a policy from jai sairam associates referral...
    Idea Recharge Voucher - spoiled scratch card
    When i scratched the ₹50 coupon the numbers are...
    UPSC - lost my upsc prelims roll number,cant able to check my...
    i have lost my upsc roll number,i cant able to check my...
    idea cellular - RE: EXCESS/WRONG BILLING - IDEAL CELLUAR
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that the refund...
    NSDL/PRAN CARD - non-receipt of PRAN KIT
    Respected Sir/Madam, My PRAN no. is 110013392633 which...
    snapdeal - ARBITRARY CANCELLATION OF MY PURCHASE ORDER
    SNAPDEAL IS GIVING STOCK ANSWERS AND MEANINGLESS...