GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Patel Ravi

Oct 17, 2013

Start Dhanera TO Palanpur New Bus

sanje 4:00 Pm pachhi Dhanera thi Palanpur java mate koi direct bus ni suvidha nathi. to passenger ne private ma javu pade chhe. aa vise aa pahela pan 2 vakht complain krvathi koi jvab malel nathi. have Dhanera thi Palanpur java mate sanje 5:00 pm pacchi direct bus mukvi.
piyush raval

Oct 10, 2013

Refund GSRTC booked ticket,

On 06/10/2013 I was travelling from Unjha to Surat in Dessa to Navasari sleeper bus, I have booked online ticket but unfortunattly

I have'nt take print of booked ticket but got soft copy of ticket by the mail, When I was sitting in bus conductor told me to saw my

ticket I saw it in my mobile but he has refuse to me that this ticket is not valid he has req hard copy of ticket,again I have pay

money for same ticket,

Now told me sir how can i take refund my money

Online ticket details

kaushik prajapati

Oct 3, 2013

bus not stop

respected sir,
today i am travelling from nandasan to chhatral in nadiyad to disa.bus number is GJ18 Y 8736
I told to bus conductor that i have project work in chhatral but he did not stop bus in chhatral.
he stop bus next stop kalol ambika.from ambika i caught other bus and than i going to company.
chhatral is not dilax express stand?????????????????
most of conductor not stop bus in chhtral.
please quick reaction on this problem

your faithfully
kaushik prajapati
Panchan.vj

Sep 24, 2013

Issue regarding student pass

I am the student of engineering fild, i leave in dhasa- bhavnager and i study in engineering collage at rajkot.i want to up & down rajkot to dhasa becuse this is vry suitable for me. I hav complete document set. But problem is thair our st depo incharge could not get permition to issue pass to me. I realy reauest to you pls help me regarding issue of student pass.

Vijay-student
kritikapandey

Aug 29, 2013

Bus not stopping at the bus stop

hello sir,
my name is kritika,i am working in narol.so now a days i am traveling daily by state transport bus at 8.00.its a bus from gandhinagar to maninagar .and i get down at kalupur char rasta.its a new white colour.before this bus when i was travelling from other buses every bus which use to stop at kalupur char rasta where there is a traffic police station,but this bus conductor donot stops there despite of every other buses stoping there.he argued with me and said,"m nai utarunga,agli bar bus me mat chadhna,koi utharta hai to utarta hoga,"...and every body was saying that ,"k uthar do stop h yahan pe..." then after arguing for atleast 20 min he stoped at a stop which was about 2-2.5 km away from my bus stop from where i take a connecting amts bus to narol at 8:35 ,which i missed today because of him and thats a only bus from kalupur otherwise there is only 1 bus after that which is 1hour late ,thats very late according to my office timing.
now i want you to take some serious action on this bus conductor.as it is effecting my travelling..when i am travelling all the from gandhinagar to-narol(pirana)...

kritika pandey
brjs1811

Aug 14, 2013

bus do not come frm last 2 week

Respective sir
Sir I am student at gandhinagar college. We are strugeling frm last two week because bus do not come. We call kalol depo manager but we have not get any positive feedback. Bus no 2194 time 3.30 kalol to gandhinagar. Sir we hope u will help us in dis. We are very strugeling and we are totally disapoint frm kalol depo services. Plz help us and take out solution
Ruch

Aug 11, 2013

Volvo Tickets Printing

I do not understand why printing of e-ticket is compulsory when even the Indian Railways says that do not print your e-tickets. The passenger can always show the e-ticket on his mobile which he/she has received after booking on his/her email. and the passenger also always carry an ID proof which can be readily shown. The whole act of printing of e-ticket is redundant and increases the load on the passenger as the passenger who has access to internet via phone or laptop, do not have access to a printer always. Please resolve this issue asap. Indian Railways has done with this printing of tickets so please gsrtc may also follow suit.
sondarva

Jul 31, 2013

bus do not stop at busstop

The buses going to gandhidham oslo do not stop at oslo circle..
I am studying in government engineering bhuj.
Many times bhuj badmer do not stop at oslo circle..
And other buses like bhuj batva, bhuj dahod. Also do not stop at oslo.
Our pass is oslo to bhuj.
And even in gsrtc computer pass was made from these root.
Than why he makes out pass from bhuj to oslo..
Thank you sir..
Please action on contuctor whoes do not stop at buses oslo circle .
Sanyukta

Jul 15, 2013

Bus not stopping at the bus stop

The buses going to Ahmedabad from Gandhinagar Pathik Ashram do not stop at the Bhaijipura stop, despite there being a board of GSRTC bus stop at Bhaijipura. The buses do no not stop at CH-3 Kisan Circle stop either. I am studying in GNLU and since its a remote place, the autos asked for an unusually a high rate. The least I ask for is buses going by that route to stop at the bus stop according to the bus time table put at the GSRTC bus stop. I shall be highly grateful if the matter is looked into.
utsavhacker

Jul 13, 2013

bus not arrival on time

I am student of the collage Charotar University of Science and Technology situated at Changa.
I am in the final year of B.Tech Engineering.
I wanted you to inform about the difficulty we are facing in up and down from collage changa to Nadiad bus Stand.
From the last 1 year our regular buses are being stopped by the government. We are now had no bus for going to the collage.
We are approximately 100 student who are from nadiad and facing the same problem. We all had a pass but has no value.
We are already given 4 application to depo manager of nadiad but it leads us no solution.
We already posted application to S.T.Nagar,Nadiad but but our problem is not resolved.
In the Morning our collage start from 9AM but we don't have any direct bus to collage. Dabhou-Nadiad bus at 8:20 has been stopped by the admin. So we have to go by 3 other buses of Petlad highway and then from valetva chokadi we have to pay for auto rickshaw to the collage.
kalpitshah

Jun 7, 2013

bus arrive not to therre time

I am a service pass-holder. And daily travelling from haldharvas to Ahm & return also.
Now the problem is that the BUS time of route Ahm to haldharvas is 7:15 am and arrive at haldharvas 8:45 or 9:00 am but return time is 8:15 so we have to late in our job my job location is s/g highway so i have time to 1 hour our bus was not to speed so arrive in ahm 10:15. bus no-8421

best regards
kalpit shah
shahkalpit86@gmail.com
milapdesai83

May 10, 2013

To Increase extra BUS from Ahmedabad to Kapadwanj

I am a service pass-holder. And daily travelling from Kapadwant to Ahm & return also.
Now the problem is that the BUS time of route Ahm to Kapadwanj is 8:30 pm. There is no any bus between 7:30 to 8:30 and there is huge passenger are suffering to get site. One hour gape is to much request you to please start new bus at time of 8:00 pm so many passengers get benefit of this bus.

And after 8:30 no any bus before 10:00 pm (this is last bus to go Kapadwanj)

Best Regards,
Milap Desai
Kapadwanj
milapdesai83@yahoo.com
cheerag

May 8, 2013

whole night songs continue

dear sir,
I am now going from mehsana to jamnagar during night journey on 8/05/13. From 1 pm to whole night driver has songs and mentaly disturb. Bus no is gj 18 y 7073.
Pls. Do neccesary action.
Ramani parth

Apr 30, 2013

Bus not time

Hi,, i am parth
Hina Khambete

Mar 16, 2013

Rash Driving

The bus no was GJ 18 Y 4810 not 4018.
Hina Khambete

Mar 16, 2013

Rash Driving

Hi.

Today I was waiting for the signal at Paldi Cross Road, Ahmedabad, suddenly the driver of Bus No GJ 18 Y 4018 crashed into my Aviator. When I told him to drive properly and cant he see that its a signal and he should stop. He started shouting on me telling me get out my way cant you see it is a ST bus. I said what if it is a ST bus any vehicle has to stop at the red signal. I request to please look into this matter. I mean this is not way to drive and behave.
kirit

Mar 9, 2013

strat a new service of rajkot - jamnagar

Sir We have no Any Service of Rajkot - Jamnagr Express in 6 o'Clock am Early in the morning. Please Start a New Service of Rajkot - Jamnagar Express. sir we are daily passenger of Private services. we have many trouble in this timing.
this time only a one bus as a rajkot-jamnagar intersity (Local).
Please Sir Understand Our Daily Passenger's Trouble and please start of new service of rajkot- jamnagar Express service in short time at 6 o'Clock Am Daily service.

Your Faithfully,
Kirit S marvaniya

Please Note my E-Mial Id : - Kiritsmarvaniya@gmail.com
npc

Feb 14, 2013

GSRTC buses are not following the order of vaodara collector - buses are not following the route of fateganj

Respected Sir/Madam

Today 14th Feb,2013,we are waiting for the GSRTC Bus at Fateganj,Vadodara to travel Ahemdabad.Since 6.10 pm we were waiting for the bus and till 7.30 pm not a single bus came to fateganj.

finally we went to Nizampura bus statation and we learnt that couple of buses for ahmedabd destination left from the nizampura station but they have by pass the route and went directly to sama and from there they have taken express highway.

we are observing this problem frequently.we also understood that there is order from collector that all buses shall go through fateganj.but bus drivers doesnt follow this order.

we want your intervention in this matter on urgent basis.

Nirav Chudgar
vinitdatta@yahoo.com

Feb 11, 2013

regervation from vadodara

the bus from Ahmedabad to Nizar sleepar coach is reservation only from ahamdabad, pls reservation is allow from vadodara also.

vinit
suhasi

Feb 1, 2013

MISBEHAVE BY CONDUCTOR

RESPECTED SIR,

TODAY I TRAVEL IN AMBAJI - SOMNATH BUS FOR COMING HIMATNAGAR AND IN HIMATNGAR POST-OFFICE IS A STOPAGE, BUT BUS CONDUCTOR NOT BELL PROPERLY SO BUS CANNOT STOP AT PROPER PLACE AND WHEN I TELL HIM TO STOP THE BUS SO HE ANSWER ME IN SO ROUGH LANGUAGE, HE MISBEHAVE WITH ME AND USE SO BAD LANGUAGE. BUS IS OF CHANDOLA DEPOT. I PURCHASE MY TICKET AT 17.22.58 P.M. FROM IDAR BUS STAND FOR HIMATNAGAR. FROM TICKET I AM WRITING THIS BUS NO : GJ01AZ 9999. MAY BE YOU CAN FIND CONDUCTOR AND TELL HIM TO BEHAVE GOOD WITH ALL PASSANGER.

I HOPE DEPARTMENT TAKEN STORANGE ACTION AGAINST HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

THANKS
suhasi

suhasi56@yahoo.com
Ranjitsinh Jadeja

Jan 28, 2013

Bus has not Arrived

I have book the E-ticket on Date:25/01/2012 at 11.07 AM,from Adipur to Junagadh
I m waiting at Adipur bus Station at 10:45 PM for the Bus but the Bus Has not come on that day.how can i get my refund amount of Ticket.

My PNR no:-G3928942
Trip Code:-2140BHJVRLGJR39.

Yours Faithfully

Ranjitsinh Jadeja
dkthakor2008

Jan 18, 2013

Kadanadam-Vadodara at Khadki staton not stopped, why?

Dear Sirs,
In the morning there are many local Buses available at stopage Khadki between Vejalpur & Delol. But we can not use these bus
Kadana dam-Vadodara because of the driver's carelessness.They have never stop the bus for us, even the bus has missing the
passengers.They don't care for passengers.
So, why are they are in the ST services?
They are loosing our faith & also GSRTC's faith.
They have to be punished.
merja80180

Jan 16, 2013

Bus cancelled if Return ma Rs. 294

Please my bus is a cancelled therefore return my total Rs. 294/- send my bank account
A/C. No. 178101000006072
Branch IOB KANDLA
Name Merja Alpesh J.

Other Detail Trailing Email Attached

I will waited at your return email and confirm email

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

2 (Adults=2 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 11,20

Discounts :

Total Fare:
196.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
This e-ticket is valid only for the seat number and bus service specified herein.
This e-ticket print out has to be carried by the passenger during the journey along with Original Photo ID Card of the passenger whose name appears above.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:54:33 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 12

Discounts :

Total Fare:
98.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:53:50 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)
mukesh darji

Jan 10, 2013

arvnd bhai

2000 to 2012 and lakadia express ruote by road and radhanpur ruote st by opp road high way road the 3 complain out in ruote lakadia to bhachau imalgnsi sarvice purti not aloute sarvice all uter gujarat depot radhanpur patan palanpur himatnagar mahesana tamam ruote lakadia stop bus dharave and condcoter not stop batavi rahe che chata lakadia villgae parssan che time bus malti nathi pilce gsrtc bus gandhinagar kadcapagala le te jaru che

ruote rapar radhapur tharad disha palanpur sidhapur patan harij mahesana visnagar kharalu bayad bhiloda bahucharji madavi bhuj naliya himatnagar narayn sarovar

the tamam ruote lakadia stop avibele che local route pan to che pan express ruote pan che pilce sar cosine

st bus dhavar and condcoter bus time ruote and passneger

dhavar and condcoter passneger ke ne mane fave tem varat kar ta hoy che lakadia villgae stop nathi tem kari ne by road stop kari ne by opp jaye che pacha tikite rupise 1 hay to passneger no hak hoy che condcoter pacha apta nathi
bnc124

Dec 6, 2012

Refund for cancel of ticket (GSRTC)

i am cancel two tickets of GSRTC.
But i can't get return money.
PNR no. of this ticket is:
1, G3345327
2, G3374176
please, solve my complain as soon as possible.

POST OFFICE - PLI POLICY - NON-RELEASE OF MATURITYCLAIM OF THE PLI POLICY
    Trivandrum 17-12-14 From P Raveendranath, T C...
    Mumbai EMS customs - Parcel detained over a month
    My parcel is under examination for one month...
    sony xperia z c6602 - mobile related
    Hi, Thanks for your quick response. As I read your all...
    Mortgage - regarding salary slip
    Kindly provide me a latest 3 month salary slip, i am tried...
    Diversified Manpower Solutions Pvt Ltd. Fraud Company - not refunding my 10.000 rupees
    fucking bitch HR priyanka sharma not responding my calls...
    Tatadocomo - fraud
    Tata docomo. Big fraud. Company. Today i recharged my...
    Micromax / A111 - camera not working
    when I want to use camera it doesn't work instead...
    Star Plus - Telecasting a program
    You know we eagrly waits for airlines for a whole week and...
    HDFC BANK/ NETBANKIN IPIN - account locked
    I hv tried many times for net banking login ..now my id is...