GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

merja80180

Jan 16, 2013

Bus cancelled if Return ma Rs. 294

Please my bus is a cancelled therefore return my total Rs. 294/- send my bank account
A/C. No. 178101000006072
Branch IOB KANDLA
Name Merja Alpesh J.

Other Detail Trailing Email Attached

I will waited at your return email and confirm email

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

2 (Adults=2 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 11,20

Discounts :

Total Fare:
196.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
This e-ticket is valid only for the seat number and bus service specified herein.
This e-ticket print out has to be carried by the passenger during the journey along with Original Photo ID Card of the passenger whose name appears above.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:54:33 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)

E-Ticket/Reservation Voucher

BHUJ
Service To:
RAJKOT
No. of Seats:

1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s: 12

Discounts :

Total Fare:
98.00

Important

The seat(s) booked under this e-ticket is/are not transferable.
Please keep the e-ticket safely till the end of the journey.
Please show the e-ticket at the time of checking.
GSRTC reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.

Booked By: MERJA ALPESH JASHMATBHAI(merja80180) Printed On :16/01/2013 At :10:53:50 (DD/MM/YYYY 24 Hours)
mukesh darji

Jan 10, 2013

arvnd bhai

2000 to 2012 and lakadia express ruote by road and radhanpur ruote st by opp road high way road the 3 complain out in ruote lakadia to bhachau imalgnsi sarvice purti not aloute sarvice all uter gujarat depot radhanpur patan palanpur himatnagar mahesana tamam ruote lakadia stop bus dharave and condcoter not stop batavi rahe che chata lakadia villgae parssan che time bus malti nathi pilce gsrtc bus gandhinagar kadcapagala le te jaru che

ruote rapar radhapur tharad disha palanpur sidhapur patan harij mahesana visnagar kharalu bayad bhiloda bahucharji madavi bhuj naliya himatnagar narayn sarovar

the tamam ruote lakadia stop avibele che local route pan to che pan express ruote pan che pilce sar cosine

st bus dhavar and condcoter bus time ruote and passneger

dhavar and condcoter passneger ke ne mane fave tem varat kar ta hoy che lakadia villgae stop nathi tem kari ne by road stop kari ne by opp jaye che pacha tikite rupise 1 hay to passneger no hak hoy che condcoter pacha apta nathi
bnc124

Dec 6, 2012

Refund for cancel of ticket (GSRTC)

i am cancel two tickets of GSRTC.
But i can't get return money.
PNR no. of this ticket is:
1, G3345327
2, G3374176
please, solve my complain as soon as possible.
jipa6611

Dec 5, 2012

Request for new bus

Hello

our Area Sardar chowk krishnanagar please provide Bus in Early morning near at 6.00 am from sardar chowk to siddhpur. i look per day 35 to 60 Passengers & students for Daily UP- DN in Sardarchowk to siddhpur rout. i request to you may be posible as well as soon. At this time no any bus running on this rout.please do needfull to this.

Thanking You
NILESH0607

Dec 4, 2012

for ticket cencelled refund did not credit

name:bharat j kanani,
pnr no.g3442751,
date of booking:06.11.2012
date of journey:25.11.2012
date of cancellaton:22.11.2012,
mobile:9925936767
email:kunvarani@gmail.com,
dear sir.
please give me a refund of my canceeled ticket.
hardikgameti

Nov 27, 2012

NAME :HARDIK GAMETI
CITY : RAJKOT
SUB :COMPLAINT AGAINST DRIVER OF GSRTC ROUTE RAJKOT TO AHEMDABAD INTERCITY EXPRESS BUS TIME UP FROM RAJKOT 18:00
MOB : 9033306969
EMAIL ID : hardikgameti@hotmail.com

THE SUBJECT OF COMPLAINT IS MISS BEHAVE AGAINST US(PASSENGER) .

MY FAMILY WAS TRAVELING ON 27/11/2012 AT 18:00 PM IN RAJKOT TO AHEMDABAD INTERCITY EXPRESS BUS .
AT RAJKOT BUS STAND BUS CAME ON PLATFORM NO. 7 THE ALL PEOPLE ARE RUSHHING TO CLIM UP IN THE BUS .
MY FAMILY HAVE ALREADY TICKET THE DRIVER ARE BOOKED SEAT NO 1 & 2 FOR HIM OR WHATEVER.
BUT WE HAVE ALLREADY BOOKED SEAT NO 1 & 2 . DRIVER ASKING ABOUT TICKET ...I SAID TICKET IS I MY SHIRT POCKET . THE DRIVER IS IN CIVIL DRESS IT MEANS NOT IN UNIFORM SO WE CAN'T RECOGNIZE HIM .WE THOUGHT HE IS PASSENGER ..
THE DRIVER IS CAME OUT FROM BUS AND SECOND TIME ASKING FROM TICKET ..WE SAW THE TICKET IN OUR HAND SO HE(DRIVER) PULLED THE TICKET FROM MY HAND AND TICKET WAS CRACKED ...
AND HE YELLING FOR HIS BANG FROM US LIKE WE ARE SERVENT OF HIM............

SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS DRIVER...

YOUR FAITHFULL PASSENGER .
paragkanakhara

Nov 26, 2012

no exprass bus in rajkot to jamnagar 05:00 to 5:30

hi i am parag kanakhara i am daly updown in jamnagar to rajkot. no exprass bus in rajkot to jamnagar 05:00 to 5:30 please
start to exprees bus.
paragkanakhara

Nov 26, 2012

start to bus kharula to jamnagar

Dear Sir.
Please recquet to start to bus in kharula to jamangar. this bus is last for months is stoped to this route
request to start to this route again. waya kharalu rajkot jamnagara route.

please needfuly

thanking you

parag kanakhara
arpanpatel

Oct 27, 2012

About rate 2/- rs.

R/Sir/Madam

Daily coming bus at vill.jhagadia to bhalod and go bhalod to a'bad. but i requested sir. about rate from bhalod to rajpardi.is 12/- rs.
but sir/madam all peson Rs.2/- dont find in morning at 7.15 am. SIr/Madam Rate is Bhalod to Rajpardi Rs.10/- best sir.

Pl Sir / Madam

Rahul Purohit

Oct 12, 2012

Regular Not Providing To bus all Students

Respected Sir/Madam

I am From Vadodara(Waghodia).My Complain is Not Regular Provinding To Bus t o Waghodia Depo. Many Time Asking To Depo Manager, Controller And Other Ati Person But Not Solluted this Matter.11 To 17 Students Exam To Pipliya Colloage. I requrest you please set bus to 10:00 am & 10:30 am bus Waghodia To Kirti Because Examination Time to all Students. Sir There Mamy Collage on this Path / Parul collage,Hospital, Pipliya Collage Dental Hospital, Bed Collage khatmba & Big GIDC In Waghodia Village But Not regularing bus provide to Depo.
Sir,100 Up To students Stand in Depo Provinding To One Bus. Why?
Please sollution This Matter.
Not Answer Good To any Depo Members.So What are Doing Students?

Rahul Purohit
praks

Oct 12, 2012

PASS NA KADHI APAVA BABAT

HU BAYAD TALUKANA SABARKANTHA JILLA NA BADARPURA GAMMA RAHU CHU AMANE FREE PASS KADHI APAVAMA AVE CHE PAN MARI JODE ASAL FEE NI PAHONCH NA HOVATHI MANE PASS KADHI APEL NATHI ME NAKAL FEE NI PAHONCH MUKI HOVA CHHATA PAN MANE PASS KADHI APAVAMA AVYO NATHI HU EK GARIB PARIVAR MA RAHU CHU HU PASS KADHI SAKU TEM NATHI BAYAD TALUKA NA ST DEPOT MA PASS KADHNAR SHRI DAMODARBHAI E MANE YOGYA JAVAB APEL NATHI TETHI GHATATI KARYAVAHI KARAVA BABAT.ANE TENI MAHITI MANE MARA EMAIL ope.praks@gmail.com par APAVA BABAT.
coolank03

Oct 2, 2012

Dint receive the tickets

Hello Sir,

While booking the tickets my transaction got successful but dint get the ticket and got an error message from the server. I need my refund.

I booked the tickets on 2nd oct, 2012 at 2:11 AM from ahmedabad to baroda (11:00 PM Express bus). I have a transaction details in my hdfc bank statement as well.

Please do the needful

Ankit Shah
email id : shahankit111@gmail.com
Sonia73

Sep 28, 2012

Non-Availablility of Bus

Sir I Sonia from Ahmedabad would request u to start a new bus route from Ahmedabad to Prantij in the timings between 8:00 am to 8:30 am. There is currently not even a single local bus up-to 8:45 am.We , more than 100 students are facing problems of local buses on this route.As as result of such inconvience to student pass holders, We reach our colleges late and are not allowed to enter the college. We Students have logged various complaints to Ahmedabad ST depot but they are never heeded and we are facing a lot of difficulties. So it is my humble request to you to please pass this message to Ahmedabad depot to overcome us from highly inconvient services of GSTRC on this route.
jitendragausvami.

Sep 25, 2012

mobile missing [5233 nokia]

my name is goswami snehal sanjaygiri. i travelled by bus in the morning at 8:15 on tuesday. so pls, help me for searching my mobile phone as early as possible
mobile number.: 9727246745.
contact number of my father:+919712998273.
naresh1427

Sep 22, 2012

Complaint of not received call from helpline center.

Name : Naresh D Parmar
City : Surendranagar (ST Bus Stand)
Sub: Do not received call from helpcenter(ST inquiry control room) since 3 months.
mob: 9510720919
Email ID: naressh@yahoo.com

My self Naresh D Parmar from surendranagar and i have updown weekly from surendranagar to ahmedabad, it is very sadfull to say that when i was called at bus inquiry control room at main bus stand, nobody from at control room and no one can received call which was called passanger, and also complaint through complain book but there was no changed yet.. so i would like to request you that please take neccessary action. because we people really tired from this service... and hope you reply me via mobile of online.

Your Faithfull Passanger
Naresh.D.Parmar
Arpit Jain

Sep 15, 2012

no proper timing of bus

Sir ,
This is complain regarding uneven timing of bus . I wanted to go to palitana from morbi in bhuj palitana express bus
I booked my E ticket also . The bus was to come at 10:45 but it didn't come till 1: 15 .
So I want my tickets refund . Reply is must .
sansum

Sep 10, 2012

Non-Availablility of Bus

There is only one bus in early morning at 6:50 am for students going to Nadiad. However, this bus is not going to be available for a week atleast, as informed.College students are having exams in this week, so are dependent on this bus only, as a means for commuting.

In absence of this bus, students have no option to avail student pass in any other bus. Moreover the next bus is over-filled as it has to accomodate passengers of 2 buses into 1 as well as students cannot reach college on time.In such situations, S.T authority should allow the student-pass in other buses, as well as should make sure that alternate arrangements for a regular bus should be made, so that students don't suffer during exams, as well as for attending college.

Hope an early action in the matter.
Ritzvani

Jul 19, 2012

Request for new bus

Sir i,RITESH from a village bamnava(khambhat). Sir,i m requesting u to start a new bus route from KHAMBHAT to ANAND in the morning time between 5:15 to 5:30 am. Mostly monthly pass holder passengers are facing problem due to insufficiant seats. Also Anand is a center for govt offices and colleges r more, so 80 to 90% students go to anand for college. We working person have to have suffer a lot...
So it is my humble request to you plz pass this message to khambhat depot...
Waitig for ur good responce..

Ritesh

Good Cont:- CLOTH
Contect No:- 9879842025 [Shreeji Hardware]

I am Pravinbhai Koradiya at Keshod

Sub: Parcel is missing.

mera parcel abhi tak muje mila nahi he, 22 dino se parcel ki koi khbr nhi he, maine keshod depo me bhi bol pr mera parcel ka koi ata pata nahi he so please this parcel very important for me. so please help me and find out my parcel.

with regarding.

GHODASAR POINTBUS SERVICE

GHODASAR POINT BUS CONDUCTOR
FROM:- DIPTI PARIKH EMAIL: jayesh_612000@yahoo.com
SIR,
I TRAVEL TODAY AND DAILY SINCE LAST FIFTEEN DAYS INTO PONT BUS SERVICE FROM GANDHINAGAR TO AHMEDABAD IN THE GHODASAR POINT BUS AND ITS' DETAILS ARE AS UNDER.
G.S.R.T.C.
CITY-CHAND DEPOT-25
DT-12-4-2012 TIME: 18:30:42
BUS NO. 1367 (ROUGHLY)
SACHIVALAY TO PUSHAPKUNJ
1)CONDUCTOR OF THIS BUS IS BEHAVNG IN VERY ROUGH MANNER AND TALKING WITH LADY PASSANGER IN HAPHAZARD WAY AND ALSO DENYING TO GIVE COMPLAIN BOOK. AND NOT STOOPING THE BUS AT PUSHPAKUNJ BUS STOP
2)SOME PASSANGERS OF BUS TRAVELLING IN THE SAME BUS SINCE LONG TIME ARE ALSO SUPPORTING THE CONDUCTOR FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAINS . CONDUCTOR IS DENYING TO STOP THE BUS AT THE PUSHPAKUNJ WHICH IS THE OFFICIAL STOP FOR THE SAME BUS.
3)THE CONDUCTOR STOP THE BUS AT UNOFFICIAL STAND LIKE: AT THE CH-0 CIRCLE AND NOT AT REGULAR STOP INSPITE OF PASSENGERS STANDING AT CH-3 AND ALL OTHER STOP. HE IS NOT STOPPING THE BUS WHICH IS ALMOST EMPTY DUE TO THIS G.S.R.T.C.IS SUFFERING FINANCIAL LOSS.
4)I THINK PROMPT ACTION AGAINST THE CONDUCTOR MUST BE TAKEN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .
5) I HAD LANCH YOU COMPLAIN IN THE SAME SUBJECT YET YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION FOR THE SAME
SO, I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE ACTION SAME FAST AS PEOPLE ARE HARRESSING TO THE NEW COMMER WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY YOUR BUS CONDUCTOR . I HAVE TO APPROACH AHEAD IN THE SAME MATTER IF YOU DONOT DO NEEDFULL OUR PROTECTION.
DIPTI PARIKH

Mar 30, 2012

GHODASAR POINT BUS CONDUCTOR

FROM:- DIPTI PARIKH EMAIL: jayesh_612000@yahoo.com
SIR,
I TRAVEL TODAY AND DAILY SINCE LAST THREE DAYS INTO PONT BUS SERVICE FROM GANDHINAGAR TO AHMEDABAD IN THE GHODASAR POINT BUS AND ITS' DETAILS ARE AS UNDER.
G.S.R.T.C.
CITY-CHAND DEPOT-25
DT-30-3-2012 TIME: 18:30:42 TKT#000024
00006257 24/40 004309 000070
51:52 UP 02 POINT
SACHIVALAY TO PUSHAPKUNJ
pmakabari@yahoo.com

Mar 15, 2012

Complain for deduction double amount

This is Prakashkumar Manubhai

I have booked one ticket on 11-03-2012, form Surat to Ahmedabad, charge is Rs. 182 but you have deducted 182 two times from my account please check and refund my extra amount.

Details information as below and also I have attached printout of the ticket.

PNR No. G2495334

Prakash_dra@yahoo.com
rdharpar

Feb 3, 2012

Regarding Refund

I would like to inform that, i booked ticket dated on 23/01/2012 through online, for journey of dated 28/01/2012 from bhuj to Naroda(ahmedabad).

Due to some reason i cancelled the ticket dated on 26/01/2012.But Still i am not getting my refund.

Details as followed:
PRN No:G2281257
Date of booked:23/01/2012
Date of journey:28/01/2012
Cancelled Ticket date:26/01/2012

Kindly requesting you please look in to the matter and do needful.

Waiting for your early replay.

WITH REGARDS,
Dharmesh Parmar
dparmar@amwasia.com
M:9687653077
hirenpm

Sep 20, 2011

Refund for cancel of BUS(GSRTC)

I had booked two E ticket from GSRTC website.
My date of journey on 18/09/2011.
Bus Starting point was : UNA .
My journey is from Borsad to (Borivali) mumbai in Gurjarnagari bus service.
My journey time was 10:40 PM from Borsad(bus depo)
My PNR No is :G1761102.
So my complaint is when I with my mother reached there on Borsad Bus stop (at 9.30 pm)and inquired for the respected bus, then suddenly Depo Incharge of borsad told me that, this bus is never come in bus depo it always go direct through borsad chokdi, if you want to go by this bus you have go there(borsad X )& wait for bus they will stop bus for you.and they told me that i can't help you about this.after this i go to borsad chowkdi and wait at chowkdi bus stop. i had wait there for bus from 9.40 pm to 1.15 am. After a long waiting(3.30 hrs) i have no oher option to stay there, so i go to beck my home (by spending 250 rupees for auto in heavy).So next day 19- sep-2011 I have 2 manage myself for other transportation to go to mumbai.

So in my case I would like to get the refund into my Card account. And remove borsad in place of reservation menu for this bus, and also request you to please provide proper menu for refund in case of cancel the bus as wel as inform to the pessanger about bus cancel.

Please inform me, what i have to do for my refund.

Hiren Makwana
mob.09920497122
Mumbai

WRS International UK - Fraud company
    The transfer was remitted today. I won’t have receipt...
    Sea 2 Sky Human India Resource Pvt ltd - met with accident not getting leave
    tamilan here one of my friendd mett with accident his...
    care@paytm.com - Wallet cash not back
    I get the 50 Rs but don't get the cash back of 50...
    www.timesjobs.com - Timesjob Step Ahead service is a Fraud
    ​Never pay any amount in Timesjob StepAhead services...
    IFB - VERY WORST RESPONSE BY IFB SERVICE DEPT
    I have raised a complaint with IFB customer care for my...
    redbus.com - NO BUS ARRIAVAL (BOOKED THROUGH REDBUS)
    DEAR FRIENDS, I HAD A WORST EXPERIENCE...
    mts data card - Poor signal and dead slow
    My datacard no is 8925162512. I already lodged complaint...
    State Bank of India - undue delay in payment of pension
    Sir i retired from SBI in JULT2014.I have not recedived my...