GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

yunuspatel200@yahoo.com

Dec 12, 2014

canchvel ta vagra di bharuch

I am yunus Patel from chancvel Ta- vagra Dist: bharuch gujrat. pin:392140
. Dear sir my request is in our village chanchvel
. I take this opportunity to put some serious concerns of the village chanchvel. This village is still populated with up to 4000 People out of which nearly 40% are adiwasi's. Unfortunately this village still don't have enough facilities to travel.
My request and necessary action taken by your corporation immediately.
Thanking You...

As of your stats this area of Gujarat is marked as educationally backward. So shall we leave it backward? answer is no. so i request that one step from your side will make people like us to do some thing as well. Urgent attention is required as we can't leave the future of our young generation like this. They are not born to remembered as educationally backward like Somalia, Nigeria or Ghana.
Sir, The labor work will not pay that much tax as others and i can see lots of Abdul kalaam Azad in these kids unless they should be given the proper way of education. Ill education in poor environment would not yield desired results. Most of the village looks like i am wondering in Somalia or some where in Nigeria.
Sir, You studied yourself and got a respected seat and job . I am sure i would have never been possible without hard work and proper education. I request you please to do some thing for the kids of this area
Many Thanks & Regards
yunuspatel200@yahoo.com

Dec 12, 2014

bus bndh thav babat

I am yunus Patel from chancvel Ta- vagra Dist: bharuch gujrat. pin:392140
. Dear sir my request is in our village more than 4 thousand people are living. and bus are coming in our villagI But suddenly buses are not coming in our village. All the buses are passed about five kilometer away from our villlage. So many people from our village and other village are traveling your buses.
My request and necessary action taken by your corporation immediately.
Thanking You...
valiya shailesh

Nov 28, 2014

refund money

sir my self valiya S N
i am booked online ticket through GSRTC on 28 th Nov'14. My reservation booking as below. Date & Time : 07-12-2014 & 05:00 am From : BHAVNAGAR To : AHMEDABAD CENTER BUS STATION Booked Amount : 128.00 Seat Nos. : 22. Passenger name :valiya shailesh nanjibhai. My e-ticket is not generated and Rs.128 is debit in my account.My bank a/c. of Mr.valiya shailesh nanjibhai of SBI bank.. I request you to help me to get my refund as soon as possible. Kindly be needful in the matter.please do the needful. Name: valiya s n Contact No... 9904020625 e mail id : valiyashailesh@gmail.com
valiya shailesh

Nov 28, 2014

refund money

sir my self shailesh n valiya
i am booked online ticket through GSRTC on 28 th Nov'14. My reservation booking as below. Date & Time : 07-12-2014 & 05:00 am From : BHAVNAGAR To : AHMEDABAD CENTER BUS STATION Booked Amount : 128.00 Seat Nos. : 22. Passenger name :valiya shailesh nanjibhai. My e-ticket is not generated and Rs.128 is debit in my account.My bank a/c. of Mr.valiya shailesh nanjibhai of SBI bank.. I request you to help me to get my refund as soon as possible. Kindly be needful in the matter.please do the needful. Name: valiya shailesh n Contact No... 8401156662 e mail id : valiyashailesh@gmail.com
mohsin 123

Nov 26, 2014

sleeper DAHEGAM UKAI

Dahegam Ukai sliper gj 18-2823 date 25-11-2014 na amdavad thi half bus khali hova chhata baroda na pessonger ne conductare asabhya vartan kari utari didha hata ane bus baroda nahi lai gaya hata.temaj Bardoli ma pan st stand ma nahi lay gayel surat thi vyara na passenger pasethi siting ni ticket api vadharana Rs lai sliping sit api didhi hati.
Ek passongare conductor nu dhyan dorta " hu bahu pahochel maya chhu."tem javab apelo.
Drivare pan andharama vagar karne be vakhat bus ubhi rakhel hati. Sukam ubhi rakhi puchhata asabhya
Javab apelo
cskyameen

Nov 21, 2014

suddenly cancel of Bus in time 07:30pm from mundra to bhuj7

We are doing a job in Mundra and with 28 other people regular traveling by g.s.r.t.c. Bus 07:30pm form Mundra to Bhuj. (kutch) On daily we have come to know that there is suddenly cancel of this bus route . need bus cancel is which is not comfortable for as. So we kindly request to you please consider our problem on priority and Try to drive the bus as per regular route 7:30pm Mundra to Bhuj .

With Best Regards
Vipul Parmar
+91 99257 45993
vaishalishah

Oct 20, 2014

Changing of rout

irregular bus of Bharuch-dabhali and changing of route FROM HIGHWAY ZANOR TO ZANOR-SHUKLATIRTH
To Respected sir,

We all are daily up down from SAMLOD to Bharuch i would like to inform to you that There is only a one frequancy of bus bhruch to dabhali and it does not arraive every Tuesday.
if it doesnt arrive there is no frequency of bus at 7.00 am to 8.05 am.inspite of having pass we have to pay fare to private vehicle.and they also have change d the route of highway zanor to zanor shuklatirth.
and there is no gap between 2 buses of route zanor shuklatirth.we need option if one does not come.we can go through other bus.
Bus No; GJ 16,4435
IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST for arrangement of one more bus of highway zanor.

thank's

VAISHALI SHAH(9099236907)
BHARUCH
Vikas Shinde

Oct 15, 2014

bus doesn't stop its stand

We are student. We were daily up_down on this bus surendra nagar to ahmedabad in 4:00 pm bus route bus no. Is gj_18_y_9568. Cunductor said bus can't stop anjali(ahmedabad) because reason is traffic but bus came from iscon & shivranjani traffic before the reaching Anjali conductor said there are a traffic and also you have student pass so bus can't go anjali and conductor can't give complaint book & always counductor misbehaving with every passenger. And all buses are come from Anjali so why this conductor not come from Anjali. This think are many time before we are complaint...plz justice this problam and give this solution.
vipul_6858

Oct 15, 2014

bus start mundra to dwarka

dear sir

Oct 13, 2014








Oct 9, 2014

Third class Management about bharuch to jambusar bus route

To Respected Sir,

we are lots of pepole alwasy up down jambusar to bharuch bharuch depo manager is not manage about this route and they are not give bus of bharuch to jambusar this rote are given more incom to gsrtc even they are not responsible about this route and they all are very strange person in bharuch depo controller 's are not given proper respons to pepole . and on this route lots of pepol are daily up down.

so we are kindly request to you sir please accept my application.

Thank's

date : 08/10/2014

Bus Depot Manager,

GSRT

Sub: Complaint towards bus timing

This is our complaints towards bus timing of Mandvi-Surat (Semi intercity)Express Which has current timing 8-30
The bus containing the no. GJ-19 Y 9358. These bus is travelling by via Tarsada, for your kind knowledge, that
the Tarsada is not in the stopage list. For this reason the bus going 15 to 20 minutes late. Because of this timing the bus has
to pass through the railway crossing, which contain another 10 minutes.We request you to change the bus timing from 8-30 to
8-15.We kindly request you to do this as soon as possible.
joshi_kuntal

Oct 7, 2014

CONCESSION FOR ARMY PERSON TRAVELING IN GUJARAT ST

From: Joshi Kuntal kumar N (Indian Army)
Manapor Chakala, Mastan Falia
Dabhoi - 391110
Dist - Vadodara
State - Gujarat

Complaint Handling Officer
Gujarat ST

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I humbly submit following few lines for kind consideration and favourable action please:-

1. I have not any intention for complaint against someone. At present I have been serving in the Indian Army as a Warrant Officer since last 6 years. I have come to know from some reliable sources that GSRTC is suppose to provide concession for Indian Army personnel.

2. In the above expression, I have no idea about the same matter. I had also personally collaborated with a Conductor regarding the matter but no positive reply received from Conductor.

3. I hereby kindly request you to provide me such information as early as possible regarding concession for Indian Army personnel traveling in Gujarat ST.

4. I will be waiting for your early reply at the following email address:-

joshi_kuntal@yahoo.com

5. Thanking you in anticipation.

Joshi Kuntal kumar N
uttamgohel

Oct 6, 2014

For Refund of double deduction of money.

I uttamgohel booked my e-ticket on 03/10/2014 for Baroda to Rajkot and Back. At time of payment session expired, and ticket was not booked. than I booked same but actually payment was double time deducted from my Bank account.So please reverse back my money.

Please do necessary steps for the same as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Uttam Gohel
Mo. 8866417380.

Oct 5, 2014

new bus rute from jambusar to bharuch

To Respected Sir,

we all are daily up down from jambusar to bharuch we all are need new bus rute at 06:00 AM jambusar to bharuch itercity bus.

so i kindly request to you sir please accept to my application.

thank you.

Regard
Rajendra Patel

Oct 4, 2014

irregular bus of jambusar to bharuch

To Respected sir,

we all are daily up down from jambusar to bharuch i would like to inform to you that this both are depo very third class depo in gujarat they are not manage this route bus this problems was created daily so please we want to implement about this route.

thank's
hrsundra

Sep 28, 2014

why eticket print out is compulsory

Respected sir ,

I would like to know that why eticket ptint out us complusory in bus.
We have received sms of gsrtc with valid photo id . Request you plz change this rule.
harshad 123

Sep 26, 2014

Bus Conductor nu Kharab Vartan

We Are daily Up Down Piludra to Vadodara. Date 24/9/2014 na roj Driver tatha conductor vadodara depo ma 6:00 P.M vage bus lavine muki ane bus no time 6:15 vadodara depo thi upadvano time hova chhata teoe bus upaadi nahi ane studente conductor ne kahyu to conductor e evo javab aapyo ke bus hamna nahi upde tamare je karvu hoy te karo. ane em pn kahel k me 3 divas thi dable karu 6u to modu to thase j . ane pachhi teoe 6:47 P.M. bus upadi.

bija divase conductor Padra na depo manager ne laine piludra vadi bus ma aavya marvani dhhamki aapi.

PADRA DEPO

my number-8141687225
navaz

Sep 22, 2014

gsrtc bus

gsrtc dakor mari complaint ae chhe ke morbi to godhra vadi bus ma condutar ae udalpur pachi hotels par bus ubhi rakhi hati ane sevaliya busted par nati ubhi rakhi anr mari jode aene a vartnuk kari ane dhamki o apto hato aetle aeni upar action leva vinati.
bus time ÷2.10pm dakor to 3.10pm godhra bus tend
vvvv

Sep 6, 2014

Timing and condition of buses

I am resident of Dholka and daily using GSRTC transportation service to go Sarkhej from Dholka. I am student of MBA and persuing at ahmedabad. Last couple of day I and all the student like me face lots of trouble in travelling bacause of inregularity of bus timing.Also the window to get concession pass which is our right is also open around 10.30 am, it's really to late.We make lots of complain in this regard but no one action taken by the management of Dholka Depo. The Fequancy of buses are also very late so the rush of the student and general public are very high.In depo also have Lan- Line phone but it is also always not taken by any of the person.One side the prime and chief minister are talking about education and girls safety how it is possible if the girls are standing at bus stop alone and still late evening because of the education and bus will not come. I have a option of private vehicle but it is to expensive and for independent person it is not affordable. If you have a time please visit depo and specially bus condition you never think to sit in it.
This is a last complain from over side if the same situaton is going we all are suffer and stop to use service.
nilamtadvi

Aug 28, 2014

bus problem

Hu study karu chhu.Baroda Depo thi kevdiya colony via tilakvada aav va mate evening na time ma 3:30pm to 8 pm sushi ek pan bus nathi....ane sir ame morning ma 10 vagye jem tem karine bija koi Depo ni bus ma travelling kariye chhe...and evenining ma aav va mate amari pase koi bus nathi.rajpilpla Depo ni j bus joiye chhe..amne evening ma aa problem that chhe student and passenger badha problem face kare chhe.ame charge 10 pm pohchiye chhe.ame jyare Rajpipla Depo ma wiritten application apva jaiye chhe te loko pakadva pan taiyar nathi.u know what sir dabhoi ma 50 student study kare chhe.temne pan problem thay chhe.and sir amne Rajpipla Depo ni pehla 5 k 6 years pehla bus Baroda to Rajpipla chalti hati te chalu karawo.and sir evening name time ma koi private vehicle pan chaltu hoy tema pan aaviye but hovu pan joiye ne tya.so pls sir I req u pls help for me. Amara career no problem chhe

Regard
Nilam
pranav raval

Aug 14, 2014

બુસ નો રૂટ બંધ કરી દીધો છે ફરી ચાલુ કરવા બાબતે…

માનનીય સાહેબ શ્રી,

સવિનય જણાવવાનું કે સુરેન્દ્રનગર થી વિરમગામ જવા માટે સવારે 7.30 જે બસ હતી એ બસ ને બંધ કરી નાખી હોવા થી દરોજ અવર-જવર કરતા ઓફિસ કર્મચારી અને નિશાળે જતા વિદ્યાર્થીઓ સમય સર પહોચી શકતા નથી. જથી કરી આપ ને નમ્ર વિનંતી છે કે અ બસ ને ફરી ચાલુ કરીને અમે સમય સર નિશાળે તેમજ ઓફિસ પહોચી શકે તે માટે મદદ કરવા વિનંતી છે.

અપના વિશ્વાસુ
પ્રણવ રાવલ.
jignes pandit

Aug 12, 2014

allways comming late or cancled the bus

the bus name vadodara to malegaon timed 9.00 am daily this bus goes at 11.30 am and after. or sometime this bus is canceled also why this happened daily why this bus not go regularly. what i as an passenger i want to do. because the passenger not go without important work. is this your management. the depot manager answer me at 11.45 am that the bus is not having good desial so it has gone to waghodia for good desial. when the bus will come from there it will come their to pickup you it will take half an hour. but upto 1.35 pm i was waiting at makarpura depot but bus did not come their what should i do. if the management is not capable to handle the depot please make is private. so the passenger will be harassed
Sunil Shah

Jul 31, 2014

Stopping of bus at Hotel on highway

I am regular traveller from Vadodara-Bharuch-Vadodara. I have noticed that every but is stops at hotel for 30 to 45 minutes on highway. Which increasing curruption and It is unnecessory wasting of passanger's time and resulting in delay for duty.

1. Quality of food the hotel are not good.
2. The hotel charges higher than MRP price.
3. The driver/conductor getting food on free of cost, that's why they stop the bus at the specific hotel only.

This unethical practice must be stopped.

Anyone who support this can call me or SMS. I would like to file PIL for this on ST corporation.

Regards;
Sunil Shah

bsy noni natural black hair shampoo - Not delevered
    I odered of BSY Noni Hair Colour Shampoo on dated Jun...
    mosquitoes - Urgent Control of mosquitoes
    I request you to send fogging to control breeding of...
    butterflu mixer grinder - in 15 days regulator broke n went inside
    I bought a butterfly mixer grinder in viveks anna nagar...
    Pan card - Payment done but acknowledegment is not received
    Payment done but acknowledegment is not received I...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear rahul deo, We apologize for the inconvenience....
    Ration shop no 19133 - ration smart card related
    Want to check to apply smart ration card which documents...
    smasco - draivr
    My sim card no 7091637737
    187993 - Soaking paper in Nandini Milk (Orange packet)
    I am using Nandinin milk- orange packet. I was boiling the...
    daikin airconditioner - Daikin
    Thanks madhu sudan singh, for providing us your Complaint...
    SREI SAHAJ E VILLAGE LTD - VLE ID 9966021100000001 NOT ACTIVE
    SER MERA NAME DINESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA VILL AND POST BEHTA...