GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Consumer complaints and reviews about GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS

Ramchandra25

Dec 30, 2014

change the bus time

Please late the bus time(10minutes) of borsad to ahmedabad express..

Now bus timing is 4:50 P.M.
Please keep bus timing at 5:00 P.M
Bus Number is 8589..
dipesh_8532

Dec 28, 2014

Rude Behaviour & Not stop Bus on stopeg

Respected Sir / Madam,

Good Afternoon.

Me Bilimora Se Dt.22/12/2014, Monday ko Bus Me betha Tha.( BUS No- 7955, Surat-Shirdi bus ).Muje Vansda Tower ke pas (Jo Stopej he) stop karna tha.
Conductor ne Stop Nahi kiya Or Bola Bus stop pe hi Bus Rukegi. Or unka Vartan bhi achchha nahi Tha. Conductor bola Ap Kisi ko Bhi Complain
De shakte ho, muje koi farak nahi........So Please meri Req. hai ki Aise Adhikario ke again Ap Action Le Jisase Passenger ko Mushkeli Na ho....

Thanks & Regards...

Dipesh Parmar
Vansda, Ta-- vansda. Di- Navsari, 396580
Email- Dipesh_8532@yahoo.in
jamsdesai456

Dec 24, 2014

Vadodara to Chhotaudepur Bus Irregularity

From vadodara to Chhotaudepur Bus is not coming on time, this route bus is always late 30 to 40 minutes. In this bus many students and teachers up down for their respective work, they always reach late to their work. I am also suffering from this problem. So, I request you to take necessary steps to avoid this problem as soon as possible.

There is no bus in between 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm, if possible please put new bus.

Sir, I also complaints for "Bad Behaviour " of inquiry window's officers of "Vadodara Centeral Bus Station " they are not give proper answer for bus time & route.
VADODARA Centeral Bus Station is wonder for Vadodara City but "Bad Behaviour of Inquiry Window's officers " is shameless for this wonder.
Amit.N.Patel

Dec 22, 2014

do not stop bus

Khedbrahma depo thi upadti bapore 3:00pm.pachini bus khedbrahma to ahmedabad, pirana to ahmedabad, moher to ahmedabad mota chiloda pachinu ek pan stop karti nathi, to jaruri action leva vinanti.

With regards,
Amit Patel (prantiya)
Amit.N.Patel

Dec 22, 2014

bus do not stop

Khedbrahma depo thi bapore 3:00pm pachi upadti bus khedbrahma to ahmedabad, pirana to ahmedabad, moher to ahmedabad bus mota chiloda pachinu ek pan stop karti nathi to jaruri action Levant vinanti.

With regards
Amit Patel (prantiya)
vimalvasava

Dec 17, 2014

miss match bus seat number with tickit seat number

Print different ticket number on ticket that miss matched with hard copy of ticket.
Vimal vasava
yunuspatel200@yahoo.com

Dec 12, 2014

canchvel ta vagra di bharuch

I am yunus Patel from chancvel Ta- vagra Dist: bharuch gujrat. pin:392140
. Dear sir my request is in our village chanchvel
. I take this opportunity to put some serious concerns of the village chanchvel. This village is still populated with up to 4000 People out of which nearly 40% are adiwasi's. Unfortunately this village still don't have enough facilities to travel.
My request and necessary action taken by your corporation immediately.
Thanking You...

As of your stats this area of Gujarat is marked as educationally backward. So shall we leave it backward? answer is no. so i request that one step from your side will make people like us to do some thing as well. Urgent attention is required as we can't leave the future of our young generation like this. They are not born to remembered as educationally backward like Somalia, Nigeria or Ghana.
Sir, The labor work will not pay that much tax as others and i can see lots of Abdul kalaam Azad in these kids unless they should be given the proper way of education. Ill education in poor environment would not yield desired results. Most of the village looks like i am wondering in Somalia or some where in Nigeria.
Sir, You studied yourself and got a respected seat and job . I am sure i would have never been possible without hard work and proper education. I request you please to do some thing for the kids of this area
Many Thanks & Regards
yunuspatel200@yahoo.com

Dec 12, 2014

bus bndh thav babat

I am yunus Patel from chancvel Ta- vagra Dist: bharuch gujrat. pin:392140
. Dear sir my request is in our village more than 4 thousand people are living. and bus are coming in our villagI But suddenly buses are not coming in our village. All the buses are passed about five kilometer away from our villlage. So many people from our village and other village are traveling your buses.
My request and necessary action taken by your corporation immediately.
Thanking You...
valiya shailesh

Nov 28, 2014

refund money

sir my self valiya S N
i am booked online ticket through GSRTC on 28 th Nov'14. My reservation booking as below. Date & Time : 07-12-2014 & 05:00 am From : BHAVNAGAR To : AHMEDABAD CENTER BUS STATION Booked Amount : 128.00 Seat Nos. : 22. Passenger name :valiya shailesh nanjibhai. My e-ticket is not generated and Rs.128 is debit in my account.My bank a/c. of Mr.valiya shailesh nanjibhai of SBI bank.. I request you to help me to get my refund as soon as possible. Kindly be needful in the matter.please do the needful. Name: valiya s n Contact No... 9904020625 e mail id : valiyashailesh@gmail.com
valiya shailesh

Nov 28, 2014

refund money

sir my self shailesh n valiya
i am booked online ticket through GSRTC on 28 th Nov'14. My reservation booking as below. Date & Time : 07-12-2014 & 05:00 am From : BHAVNAGAR To : AHMEDABAD CENTER BUS STATION Booked Amount : 128.00 Seat Nos. : 22. Passenger name :valiya shailesh nanjibhai. My e-ticket is not generated and Rs.128 is debit in my account.My bank a/c. of Mr.valiya shailesh nanjibhai of SBI bank.. I request you to help me to get my refund as soon as possible. Kindly be needful in the matter.please do the needful. Name: valiya shailesh n Contact No... 8401156662 e mail id : valiyashailesh@gmail.com
mohsin 123

Nov 26, 2014

sleeper DAHEGAM UKAI

Dahegam Ukai sliper gj 18-2823 date 25-11-2014 na amdavad thi half bus khali hova chhata baroda na pessonger ne conductare asabhya vartan kari utari didha hata ane bus baroda nahi lai gaya hata.temaj Bardoli ma pan st stand ma nahi lay gayel surat thi vyara na passenger pasethi siting ni ticket api vadharana Rs lai sliping sit api didhi hati.
Ek passongare conductor nu dhyan dorta " hu bahu pahochel maya chhu."tem javab apelo.
Drivare pan andharama vagar karne be vakhat bus ubhi rakhel hati. Sukam ubhi rakhi puchhata asabhya
Javab apelo
cskyameen

Nov 21, 2014

suddenly cancel of Bus in time 07:30pm from mundra to bhuj7

We are doing a job in Mundra and with 28 other people regular traveling by g.s.r.t.c. Bus 07:30pm form Mundra to Bhuj. (kutch) On daily we have come to know that there is suddenly cancel of this bus route . need bus cancel is which is not comfortable for as. So we kindly request to you please consider our problem on priority and Try to drive the bus as per regular route 7:30pm Mundra to Bhuj .

With Best Regards
Vipul Parmar
+91 99257 45993
vaishalishah

Oct 20, 2014

Changing of rout

irregular bus of Bharuch-dabhali and changing of route FROM HIGHWAY ZANOR TO ZANOR-SHUKLATIRTH
To Respected sir,

We all are daily up down from SAMLOD to Bharuch i would like to inform to you that There is only a one frequancy of bus bhruch to dabhali and it does not arraive every Tuesday.
if it doesnt arrive there is no frequency of bus at 7.00 am to 8.05 am.inspite of having pass we have to pay fare to private vehicle.and they also have change d the route of highway zanor to zanor shuklatirth.
and there is no gap between 2 buses of route zanor shuklatirth.we need option if one does not come.we can go through other bus.
Bus No; GJ 16,4435
IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST for arrangement of one more bus of highway zanor.

thank's

VAISHALI SHAH(9099236907)
BHARUCH
Vikas Shinde

Oct 15, 2014

bus doesn't stop its stand

We are student. We were daily up_down on this bus surendra nagar to ahmedabad in 4:00 pm bus route bus no. Is gj_18_y_9568. Cunductor said bus can't stop anjali(ahmedabad) because reason is traffic but bus came from iscon & shivranjani traffic before the reaching Anjali conductor said there are a traffic and also you have student pass so bus can't go anjali and conductor can't give complaint book & always counductor misbehaving with every passenger. And all buses are come from Anjali so why this conductor not come from Anjali. This think are many time before we are complaint...plz justice this problam and give this solution.
vipul_6858

Oct 15, 2014

bus start mundra to dwarka

dear sir

Oct 13, 2014








Oct 9, 2014

Third class Management about bharuch to jambusar bus route

To Respected Sir,

we are lots of pepole alwasy up down jambusar to bharuch bharuch depo manager is not manage about this route and they are not give bus of bharuch to jambusar this rote are given more incom to gsrtc even they are not responsible about this route and they all are very strange person in bharuch depo controller 's are not given proper respons to pepole . and on this route lots of pepol are daily up down.

so we are kindly request to you sir please accept my application.

Thank's

date : 08/10/2014

Bus Depot Manager,

GSRT

Sub: Complaint towards bus timing

This is our complaints towards bus timing of Mandvi-Surat (Semi intercity)Express Which has current timing 8-30
The bus containing the no. GJ-19 Y 9358. These bus is travelling by via Tarsada, for your kind knowledge, that
the Tarsada is not in the stopage list. For this reason the bus going 15 to 20 minutes late. Because of this timing the bus has
to pass through the railway crossing, which contain another 10 minutes.We request you to change the bus timing from 8-30 to
8-15.We kindly request you to do this as soon as possible.
joshi_kuntal

Oct 7, 2014

CONCESSION FOR ARMY PERSON TRAVELING IN GUJARAT ST

From: Joshi Kuntal kumar N (Indian Army)
Manapor Chakala, Mastan Falia
Dabhoi - 391110
Dist - Vadodara
State - Gujarat

Complaint Handling Officer
Gujarat ST

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I humbly submit following few lines for kind consideration and favourable action please:-

1. I have not any intention for complaint against someone. At present I have been serving in the Indian Army as a Warrant Officer since last 6 years. I have come to know from some reliable sources that GSRTC is suppose to provide concession for Indian Army personnel.

2. In the above expression, I have no idea about the same matter. I had also personally collaborated with a Conductor regarding the matter but no positive reply received from Conductor.

3. I hereby kindly request you to provide me such information as early as possible regarding concession for Indian Army personnel traveling in Gujarat ST.

4. I will be waiting for your early reply at the following email address:-

joshi_kuntal@yahoo.com

5. Thanking you in anticipation.

Joshi Kuntal kumar N
uttamgohel

Oct 6, 2014

For Refund of double deduction of money.

I uttamgohel booked my e-ticket on 03/10/2014 for Baroda to Rajkot and Back. At time of payment session expired, and ticket was not booked. than I booked same but actually payment was double time deducted from my Bank account.So please reverse back my money.

Please do necessary steps for the same as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Uttam Gohel
Mo. 8866417380.

Oct 5, 2014

new bus rute from jambusar to bharuch

To Respected Sir,

we all are daily up down from jambusar to bharuch we all are need new bus rute at 06:00 AM jambusar to bharuch itercity bus.

so i kindly request to you sir please accept to my application.

thank you.

Regard
Rajendra Patel

Oct 4, 2014

irregular bus of jambusar to bharuch

To Respected sir,

we all are daily up down from jambusar to bharuch i would like to inform to you that this both are depo very third class depo in gujarat they are not manage this route bus this problems was created daily so please we want to implement about this route.

thank's
hrsundra

Sep 28, 2014

why eticket print out is compulsory

Respected sir ,

I would like to know that why eticket ptint out us complusory in bus.
We have received sms of gsrtc with valid photo id . Request you plz change this rule.
harshad 123

Sep 26, 2014

Bus Conductor nu Kharab Vartan

We Are daily Up Down Piludra to Vadodara. Date 24/9/2014 na roj Driver tatha conductor vadodara depo ma 6:00 P.M vage bus lavine muki ane bus no time 6:15 vadodara depo thi upadvano time hova chhata teoe bus upaadi nahi ane studente conductor ne kahyu to conductor e evo javab aapyo ke bus hamna nahi upde tamare je karvu hoy te karo. ane em pn kahel k me 3 divas thi dable karu 6u to modu to thase j . ane pachhi teoe 6:47 P.M. bus upadi.

bija divase conductor Padra na depo manager ne laine piludra vadi bus ma aavya marvani dhhamki aapi.

PADRA DEPO

BUS NO. GJ18Y 1686
VADODARA TO PILUDRA
navaz

Sep 22, 2014

gsrtc bus

my number-8141687225

TSRTC regular bus - Delux bus not stop at uppal bus stop Bus no.AP11Z 7542
    Delux bus not stop at uppal bus stop Bus no.AP11Z...
    Blue Dart - wrong status updated
    sir/madam I had ordered my product from...
    Aircel - not recharged
    I have recharged with 109 but did not get talktime.
    LOGITECH - poor service
    I purchase Logitech wireless combo mk220 with 3 years...
    Reliance Wipod Pro3 - RE: Network week
    Dear Customer, Inconvenience caused is highly...
    22056 - complain regarding agra branch for Mr vishnu
    Till date complains are not attend. Regards, Rajiv...
    reliance telecom service - RE: sim activation
    Dear Jamish, We do apologise for the inconvenience...
    IRCTC - IRCTC - TDR - Refund not yet received for TDR filed
    I have booked a ticket from JHANSI JN (JHS) to YESVANTPUR...
    LIC OF INDIA - Policy no-214947987 muturity amount not found till date
    R/Sir, My policy no- 214947987 mature on dated...
    Gas Cylender refill - Non delievery of LPG gas
    I booked for refill of LPG gas (consumer no. 2111) , but...