GTPL Broadband Internet

Wrong Information Given by Company'c Employee regarding customer name

I am Jemish Anaghan
user id: jdanghan226

My last complain was dated on 06-07-2015 9:03, reference no-701971,
Company's technician person no any single time come to my office and check cable box but he was told in office all cable checked.
when i was went office and met contact person on 13-07-2015, he told me your area all complain solved to 2 to 3 days.
then after manager was ask to technician regarding complain then he was not accept his fault.

but i told them no any person was came my office for check at list one time in last 8 days.

After pressure of manager, technician is come and check whole cable and find problem in cable power supply.

If technician was came before 2 to 3 days then he was not found this so its true he was not came for cheeking
and wrong reporting regarding his work.

I know very well with name of technician, customer care officer, manager in Surat branch as well as
Ahmedabad customer care office senior manager.

I hope take some action on technician

In GTPL Broadband Internet we are not safe because company's employees are misuse our name and user id.

Company's technician is not know their own company cable between two different cable

Jul 14, 2015

No any solution after so many complains

I am Jemish Anaghan
user id: jdanghan226

I am complain so many time regarding Broadband Service.
Connection Date 25-3-2015 and Service start Date- 30-03-2015.
In this time duration my total complain is 11.

No Order Order Date & Time Reference Document

8] 629830 02-06-2015 9:25 648005

9] 641207 09-06-2015 13:05 659578

10] 669517 26-06-2015 18:41:11 688468

11] 682650 06-07-2015 09:03 701971

After these, When i told to customer care and manager to refund money after deducted my charges, He is give no any response,
they told me no refund policy in company.

At one time I am talk with Mr. Amit Vaghani in Ahmedabad customer care office, he told me you got refund.

In one company, two employee says different sentence. so both employees company policy is different....

No time to meet customer in GTPL Surat Office, by Mr. Vikram

hello,
I am Jemish Anaghan,
user id : jdanghan226

I was complain about error-651, dated-06-07-2015 at 9:03 am, order-682650, reference no-701971.
I am so many time call to customer care but not any positive response.
Any time call them, they are say wait one day, your problem will solve, our person will come today and end of the day.
One time i was called 12-07-2015 around 10:00 pm, customer care executive tell me wait sir your problem will solve tomorrow morning...
I am tell her company's technician is work in night also she has no any answer.
On this Monday morning I was went GTPL Surat office at 10:15, employee time in 10 o'clock in morning, but manager was came,
He was came after 10:20 am, when he come i am tell them sir I am meet you and I have problem about Broadband,
He was told me I have no time to meet you, then i was told sir when will you meet then he told
I have no time for two days, come after two days and he was went.
This person is a manager Mr. Vikram in Surat Office.
sandeep 216

Jul 4, 2015

net problem

last 20 divsthi muru net bandh che ane castumcare mari problem solv kari nthi mari request che mari problem jaldi solve karo .
User name - sandeep 216
Re.no -8454850673
MAC ID- 3C1E045AF565
manthankhopkar

Jul 3, 2015

gtpl is not working at all 3 days not working and now again after one day stopped

hi i baught gtpl on 23 th june 2015 . but the installation started after 3 days. once setup that night speed was awesome upto 1.8 mbps
the very next day it was off for 2 hours then started again.
the same was the issue while using with router though i have added my mac by calling gtpl customer care.
finally the disaster day come to me. on 29th june 2015 my connection lost . i have checked on two different laptop and one desktop machine same error no 651 was raised modem not responding.

i called the lodged complain on gtpl customer care(remember their toll free no only rings once day other wise you need to call to paid no only where they disconnects if not connected to any customer care after 3 minutes)

customer care person was polite though lodged complain. then my call chain process started . after words today on 30 th june 2015 i called almost 20 times to customer care. no technical person was send yet on my address for solution of connection.

meanwhile let me share i am technical person itself have checked all aspects from my side . only reason why connection is not availble is from isp side problems of dp or switch.
i have checkd on my terrace of flat switch is responding to connection but still no internet is working.

all 3 connection of my flat is not working at all

till date they are generating every time new ticket for complain saying me we will solve it within 24 working hour it means 3 days of 8 hour working will be taken to solve complain . so their complain 24 hour mean to us is 72 hour ( 3 whole days) keep aside and dont think about internet . just take some bell on hand do pray of god its internet isolation day for me as i have gtpl connection. hehe..

then connection started on 1st of july 5 pm around and again on 2nd july 5:30 around it stopped. again same procedure 3 working days ticket generated no response from customer other then statement
it will be done in 24 working hours means 3 days..

gtpl please refund me back my money .

i dont recommand to buy this connection if you have not technical support along with you. otherwise over all speed is very good if connection is with you remain intact.

Jun 25, 2015

broadband connectivity

I am sorry to state that your service is very poor.No phones are being attended at your customer service center. It is always tuned that all lines of this route are busy and/or our executives are busy with other customers.I am trying last three days.Due to your un-connectivity of net work I am unable to make my payments in due time . I am also doing on line equity trading I have to suffer losses.If your services will remain such type I will consantrate on remedy and other options.It is very easy to bring customer but very difficult to maintain them.So please give due importance to your existing customers too.
vishalsnzira

May 10, 2015

Problem in Broad band connectivity

my username is rmsanjira.
and i wrote this letter because of your service .
i call many times(thousand times) to your customer care of my compliant that has occurred from last one and half month .
but your customer care has not taken my problem seriously.
i have each call recording of that.
i also call my net connection agent mitesh .
he also does not respond it.
so my request that pls if possible then just improve your customer and technical team response.

and disconnect my internet and refund my money that left.
prakash408

Mar 23, 2015

custemer headache

I WANT CONNECTION FOR WIFI ROUTER SYSTEMS, SO I WANT SOON PURCHASE WIFI ROUTER IN THIS WEEK. SO I HELP FOR THIS MATTER BY UR CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NO BUT LAST ONE MONTH I TRY DIAL 18004190419 EVERYDAY 4 TIME .BUT MASSAGE RECD "AMARA BADHA STAFF BIJA PHONE UPAR YAST CHHE THODI VAR RAH JUO ANE AA TAPE
R/O 3MINIUTE CHALI NE CONNECTION BANDH THAI JAI CHHE PL GIVE ME ADVISE WHAT I DO FOR TAKE ANY ADVISE OR
ANY COMPLAIN. IN FUTURE
MY EMAIL - prakashbhavsar98@yahoo.com
cell - 9879152600

Jan 29, 2015

Problem in Broad band connectivity

I am very unhappy and with great pain states that in recent past before about 10 days ago i discontinued with the services of other service provider just with a view to enjoy good, efficient broadband services of GTPL but I think i am wrong in my decision because though i have made so many reminders nothing positive has been done from your office to resolve the problem of disconnectivity of broad band, I have subscribed to the GTPL for the broad band connection before week ago. However nothing has been done by you

Therefore do the needful at earliest

R-079-23298201, 9426009661
parth2728

Oct 28, 2014

error : 651 frequently. ......poor service.......piece of crap.......worst ever technicians in entire universe. ...

Error 651
rami kirtan

Sep 13, 2014

about the speed

Dear sir ,
I had taken the connection of ur broadband of speed 312kbps for 3months ,later i notice that the actual spedd is 312kbps but i was getting only 48 to 6speed of download as the providers tell that my plan is of 312kbps so the download speed must be best but it doesn't best as told to me

Contact no.:9428461687
rgshah69

Aug 31, 2014

champak11

i do not check my account
subhash shah

Aug 13, 2014

I Subhash s. shah
Address;A,8 sainath raw house,near mangleshwar mahadev, Ghodasar, Ahmedabad.....380050
As i had paid cheque of 5000 rupees of Bank of India on 9th July 2014 for the broadband connection of GTPL plan (384kbps) and at that time your company had promised me to start connection with in a week.
But with in a week your company FAILS to do so thanafter I called Mr.Mehul for manytimes and sometime he says that it will start tomorrow and many times he fails to recieve the calls than I visited Maninagar office too but they failsto startmy connection till 1st August.
It made me lot of Harressment ans inconviniency to me, than i had taken another company plans,
So REFUND me my MONEY back immediately.
My payment Reciept no. is 46999 of rupees 5000.
EXPECTING FOR YOUR COOPERATION...

Subhash s. shah
Mo. no. 9426355839
subhash shah

Aug 13, 2014

I Subhash s. shah
So REFUND me my MONEY back immediately.
My payment Reciept no. is 46999 of rupees 5000.
EXPECTING FOR YOUR COOPERATION...

Subhash s. shah
Mo. no. 9426355839
aps7857@yahoo.com

Aug 11, 2014

my plan detail

my plan detail
i can't log in in my gtpl account., so i can't check my uses & plan.
where is the login page.
please give me the side of gtpl login on my id.
chimanlal23

Aug 7, 2014

wrong mines of GB in my A/C.

My name is Mr. Chimanlal Tukadiya Having GTPL BRODBAND connection at my home place at Ahmedabad (Sabarmati). I have Installed GTPL Connection on July, 17th, 2014. From That day till now it shows internet usage of 17 GBs. although I have minimum internet usages.
I have also contacted at care no. but I could not get any response. (18002330233)

Kindly Request you to check for the same.

My Details are:
Customer No. : BB79420
Current Plan: VOLUME125GB4096-12M

If required u can contact me on- +91-9427711369.

Regards:

Bad Services GTPL & Note Any Responsblity

Connect / Disconnect
User Name :- iPhoto
i am Paresh D.Nandoriya

i am called this all No.

ccare@gtpl.net

This No. Given to Me This Porson
Kishorbhai GTPL
9687609447 Can't Receve Call Thish Porson

GTPL MANINAGAR
079 25460241
No. 12, VINAYAK APARTMENT
Nr. DAXINI SOCIETY, MANINAGAR AMD.
DIAPAK PANCHOLI
But any Porson Note Proper Solution.

MAAIL

Bil Name :- Paresh D.Nandoriya

Bil Address :- 2 - Harshiddh Park,
Opp. Triveni Park , Vastral Road , Ahmedabad.

Contect no & Regester Mobile No :- 9377920850

Mare net Conection proper Chaltu Nathi
Ena mate Roje Complain Kareli, Pan Koy Solution Nathi Maltu
Ane Koy Manash Avine Mara "Net" no Problame Chek Pan Nathi Karto,
Ane GTPL Dvara Verify Pan Nathi Karatu Ke Tamaru :net" Chalu Thayu Ke Nay

To Mane Mara Paisha Parat Kai Joyaye.
parthr90

Jul 9, 2014

speed

your net speed as per plan very low.
parthr90

Jul 9, 2014

speed

your speed is very low of plane ,
payalpatel

Jun 10, 2014

sever down

many of the the i found that server of my area is down and it is not a situation for some time but server goes down for 15 days in a single month.make some changes in your system for our area i really disappointed form this situation even your customer care executives are not responding to our calls.gtpl internet users of my area is really disappointed to have this kind of connection
viveknakum

Jun 1, 2014

error-651

error-651
not connected last one week
and poor service
not communication skill in customer service center
give wrong information and wrong contact number

email- vivek_nakum@ymail.com
muizrizvi

May 18, 2014

non surfing

last 15 days my connection is not working. Internet not assessed . I am constantly trying to contact your engineer but he is not responding. I have a connection of your company since February 2013 with a plan of six months of 9 or so mbps speed. I am not able to access my account. Kindly do the needful, If it is expired than inform me otherwise continue the services which has been stopped.it has been renewed twice.
the connection is in name of below person.

ABDUL RAUF M RIZVI
C-8, UNION PARK,JUHAOURA
AHMEDABAD
CELL-9898311813
kiritshah

Apr 30, 2014

Poor service

I can't login to my account. All the time it shows error page not available . As well my internet is very very slow. And your customer care can't be reachable . It either busy or ringing.

I have wifi connection and if i register any complain regarding internet not working it always ask me error number and all... Please be practical it is not possible that all the tome we have laptop or pc. We can access wifi in mobile and tablet then how can we say which error occurs. And if i don't tell error number than they won't register my complain.

My userid is : kiritshah

And my email id is : ks200473@hotmail.com
sk_26

Mar 7, 2014

error-678 and disconnect ion

error678 and connection fail more than 10 times in one hour.
customer care numbers are can't easily available.(either ringing OR engaged)
speed is also differ. More than 25 days connection not available due to cable-cut and other problem
I have six month / 60 GB limited plan. Please extend validity of period

our user id: jagdish_jnd
our customer no.: BB55766

kindly do necessary

145074 - TDR refund not done
    Hi Team, I have filled TDR as passenger not traveled...
    Tata Card SBI Credit Card - Excess amount of money
    Hi All, I have already paid a amount of more than...
    yu yureka - not charging
    mi phone stopped charging
    natwest bank plc - Rewards for Email for the amount 500,000 pounds
    I have received the following mail yestetday stating from...
    255986 - TDR refund not done till yet
    Hi Team, I have filled TDR as passenger not traveled...
    VEER NARMAD SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY - bca sem 6 marksheet
    I complete my BCA from rofel vapi but my sem 6 mark sheet...
    Alwin Soundrapandi - Teasing girls and sending message
    8680029343 if any one get a call or message from this...
    Icourseonline.com/ timesofmoney.com - Sorry for the inconvenience
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We have already sent you...