GTPL

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL

scorpi.k45@gmail.com

Setup box not working

Setup Box is not working. Even Red Signal is not enabled.
malekzakir

May 24, 2016

transfer of setupbox at village to city

transfer from village to city ankleshwar but setup box not active
my new location is ankleshwar city my old location is village of sharthan taluka ankleshwar area also operated at ankleshwar but my new location did not active my setup box and operator could not support me 9426856264 please help me and cooperat me
malekzakir

transfer from village to city ankleshwar but setup box not active

my new location is ankleshwar city my old location is village of sharthan taluka ankleshwar area also operated at ankleshwar but my new location did not active my setup box and operator could not support me 9426856864 please help me and cooperat me
abhinavrishidev

May 21, 2016

No solution despite repetitive complaints

I am a Doctor in Ahmedabad.
3 months back gtpl people cut off my broadband cable, i dont know why. after repetitive complaining they made a `joint` in the cable.
It worked ok but for past few days the broadband speed was drastically slow around 200kbps( my connection was for 2mbps) and starting from 16th may it stopped completely. After submitting complaints they came and `rejoint` the cable despite me requesting for a new one. This worked fine for 1 hour then again the net stopped working. since then i am submitting complaints after complaints to no use.
First of all the customer care no. is always busy
when they pick up they try to divert the problem saying we will refresh the connection and you try connecting after sometime.
they are utter morons
These are my complaint no.
Ticket No. 1- 1275602 Date 17-05-2016
Ticket No. 2- 1278002 Date 18-05-2016
Ticket No. 3- 1281017 Date 19-05-2016
Ticket No. 4- 1283062 Date 20-05-2016
Ticket No. 5- 1285995 Date 21-05-2016
more than half of them say `resolved` as talked with the customer or technical team. they did call me and i clearly said the problem is not resolved yet.
Still waiting for the solution.
If someone knows how to register a consumer court complaint please guide me.
Pradip Patel

May 20, 2016

Complaint Not Solved

Complain Not Solved since a month. I Complain many times but not get any response from any person from GTPL.
My Complain number is 1251280

Complaint Not Solved

vishalgharat

May 17, 2016

GTPL Cheats with Broadband Customer

I have got new GTPL broadband connection yesterday.
Big mistake.
They even do not care to tell customer that which router is compatible to GTPL broadband and which is not.
They just put rate on their website.
And it was not just 6 hrs, past my connection was active, internet went down in night.
And that came in next day morning.
No response to ticket raised yet.
Is there any authority which can take strong action against all this nonsense providers, who do not value their customers.

-Vishal Gharat.
raashi23

May 17, 2016

worst service and experience

I am using GTPL from last 1.5 months and its hardly worked for 25 days. I have call logs and complain numbers with me. When we cal them they always use to say server is down or disconnect the calls in the middle of the conversation. I have sent query online and they were suppose to contact me within 24 hours and they failed in that as well.
GTPL is clearly playing with the money and the patience of customer.
Deepakmatai

May 16, 2016

Connection got Error since 2 days

Hi, This is Deepak Matai and i lived at Sardarnagar, Ahmedabad.

This is a very shameful situation for me to inform that its been only a week when i got the new connection of GTPL and oh my goodness it was my biggest mistake every when i got this connection because i've been told by my friends and family members that the services of GTPL internet connection is getting worst day by day but without hearing anything from them i requested GTPL and got the new connection.

Now, the result is my connection is getting down every now and then and when i call the customer care people at night / noon time then they are literally giving me the fake commitment that "Connection jaldi up thayi jase" and now its been more than 12 hours nothing has happened yet and now the situation is nobody is picking up any of my call hence, i've wasted more than 100 bucks by calling the technicians and chargeable customer care number.

I am really confused what to do because when i was about to get connected with GTPL internet then i've personally requested one of the sales person from GTPL team that i'll be working overnight so it doesn't make sense if connection gets down over and over again and then i need to keep calling you and begging you for this issues but they got agreed but as usual, things are no9t moving an in appropriate way and i am still facing the issues.

So, is there anyone who understand the seriousness of his/her job and make the things happen in a positive way?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon in a positive way.

Deepak
deepak.matai23@gmail.com
+919879001672
shah meet

May 3, 2016

gtpl broadband

i m meet shah my user id meet878 my gtpl broadband is not working in last few month and i will call in customer care they are not given proper detail and any employs are not take a responsibility for gtpl. i want a feedback from my problem don't take it lightly and take some action for this customer care call center on gtpl and take feedback with customers .

shahmeet1995,ms@gmail.com
Nimesh Patel

Apr 18, 2016

picture are not clieared

Hello Sir...
I am nimesh patel llives in limbasi ta-matar, dist-kheda Area.I Have Paid Rs.1500 /- For To Get Set Top Box Befor feb-16 Ending.
my setop box no 5266421.my problam picture s not cliear. this Complaint are register from matuti cable vaso But Our Cable Operator Still Not Provide It To Us.From Last 10 Days We Can't Watch Our T.V. Due To Not Abailability Of
Set Top Box.Our Local Cable Operator Don't Give Any Satisfied Answer.
So, I Request You To Solve Our Problem As Soon As Posible.

Nimesh Patel
(M):9904880120
Siddharth Santwani

Apr 18, 2016

Very slow speed

I'm a subscriber of GTPL Broadband services since october 2015. My plan is of 500gb data @ 10mbps speed. I'm writing this because I've been facing internet problems more than a month. The surfing and download speed has gone below 1 mbps, especially during the daytime. I've been raising these issues on the toll-free number for almost everyday but still there has been no improvement. I also mailed them about the same at "yoursupport@gtpl.net" for more than 5 times but still the same. Therefore, I request you to take some necessary actions for the same. Thank You.

Very slow speed

alpesh.zala007

Apr 4, 2016

Not working GTPL Broadband - Pathetic Service

I am Alpesh Zalavadiya from Surat. I bought GTPL broadband 2 MBPS plan for 2 years and paid full amount in advance. from last 10 days i was not able to use internet. So i registered so many complaints in GTPL customer care. last complaint i was registered on 31st march, my request id is 1171241. After this complaint i called GTPL around 10 times, but not get any solution. no call from them. only telling story when i called them. So now its enough, i want to file legal case against GTPL for this pathetic service and cheating customer after taking advance money. They also not replying for my mails. I didnt see this type of service from any internet provider.

So plz help me for this.
Avinash G Bajaj

Apr 2, 2016

NON WORKING OF BROADBAND

We are having your Broad Band connection located at Sundarvan Apartment - Opp Jaldarshan society, New Colony GIDC,Ankleshwar
with Customer ID avinash_gopalb, I have complained many times that it remains closed mainly in night hours. Yesterday since 1845 Hrs it is not working till time.
Your Complaint No.9727772767 & 972777278 are not responding.
Please let me know as to why the service remains closed twice or thrice in a week when we paid you in advance for the entire year.
Also would demand compensation for the services not delivered by you.
Please do the needful,immediately.
Avinash G Bajaj,
Cell No.09426864689.
Customer ID avinash_gopalb.
das sudipto

Mar 23, 2016

many channels are not coming

Today i.e. 23/03/2016 since 6 pm most of the channels (like zee bangla, etv colors, sab tv and many other channels are not coming. when it happens we called our local cable operator (vinod) and he said that there is a network problem, he has send his executive to see the problem and fix it but till now the problem has not yet been fixed, I called him again and he is playing the same record (there is a network problem I think, I have send our executive to look after that and asked him to see and solve the problem, not only that, when I called him he started interrogating me like a police officer or a detective, that who am I instead of listening the problem, Kindly look into this and ask the person to fix and solve the problem within 10-20 mins, its my earnest request to you

With Thanks & Regards

Sudipta Das
jay.panchal

Mar 19, 2016

Right to Know

My Name is Jay Panchal.
I have to know how much entertainment tax you or govt.has decided (Our cable operated says that)?
Our cable operator do not given monthly/yearly bill?
What we do against them?
Our cable operator take 350 Rs/month for premium pack but some channels are not shown (Like:- Channel No.108, 109, 110 etc.)
He said that your pack is of Rs 300 and + 50 Rs Entertainment tax.
I have to know how much govt. decided entertainment tax?
I have complain in your gtpl customer care service but they said that we have not responsible for this matter because this is the business of some cable operator's.
Please take some action against the cable operators.
This is not my problem but some others area in Ahmedabad (like : Ghatlodia, Chandlodia, Gota and other place) this problem is create some people not complaint against them.
I hope you understand this problem and take legal action against them.

Pradip Dave

Mar 17, 2016

broadband connection of pc

connection name: Pradip Dave
I Purchased the product on 29th feb 2016. that day I installed that product via router.after that I complained at toll free number on 5th & 10th march 2016 for connection of PC.after two days I met your technician MR DAXESH for our complain but till today my complain is not solve. I am not satisfy with GTPL policies please note my complain & I hope you will be solve my complain soon. your company is dependent on government sector? your management works equals to government sector? reply me soon.
Abhi87

Mar 16, 2016

About Set Top Box

I had conversation since 2 days with operator but even after 30 HRS and got confirmation message from GTPL , i don't get installation of Set Top Box till today.

Now my question is that after giving Rs.1800 , Customer can't get satisfied service from GTPL. So what is wrathful???

As i seen in this complaint Board, there are so many complaints against GTPL service that is so SHAMEFUL for service provided compnany.

Early solutions are acceptable.
Rajam Mani

Mar 13, 2016

channels are not goming

Past ten days SUN T.V. and K.T.V. are not coming. In the screen It is written "E16-4 Service is currently scrambled."The cable operator is telling some repair is going on in Ahmedabad.so the trouble is from there. Is i true? I Please do the needful.I am paying the money regularly.
n73

Mar 7, 2016

internet connection not working since last 6 days

My GTPL user id is dkjoshi11.I've Registered My complain regular form last 6 days.My Net connection not working since last 6 days.And nobody from your side contact us ya solve my complain.I regular call on your customer care center but every time they told me that within 24 hours your complain will be solved.....24 hours multiple by 6 days...How much hours....?it is 144 hours....my net connection working stop.And right now i write this mail also this hours how can i forget.....more than 150 hours my net connection not working.....and i just purchase a new connection a one month ago....how your poor system....At least give me final answer about my complain....
panchal jay

Mar 6, 2016

gtpl set top box

amare tya set top box nakhavyu to pan channal nthi aavti 1 days pan sari channal nthi dekhthi...channal operetor n kahiye che to te javab nthi aap to sarkhi rite n n kahe che tame jate jav gtpl ni office e n batao ame tene set top box na 1500 rupiya aapya che to pan teni servies aavi aape che....gtpl ni aavi servias hoi to amare amara money pacha joiye...

n e operator vadtal no che
mara khas tamne request che e operator no contact karo n ene kaho..n hu have mara vadtal ma koi n gtply ni salah nai aapu n evu j kahis k gtply ni servis ek dum kharab che so..tamare jem bane tem pro.sudhar va mari request che

operator vadtal no j che
hi name rami
my name panchal
sunnynill

Mar 4, 2016

gtpl operater

i am from nadiad mission road and in our area grpl oprtr name is umesh 9898578567 he took my settop box before 6month still he is not come to connect it..and when i called him he alwyas tells me today i will come but he nvr come single time ...now a days he is not pickup my call to ... i request you please take some action on him ..previously i complain you but u didnt take any action ...this time please take action ......
pramit41

Feb 28, 2016

Broadband Services

I have GTPL broadband connection. I have request to many time connection transfer to new home but not transfer. And Gtpl sales person rahul said as you are purchase new connection so fast connection available. My user Id:- pramit

Pramit shah
Bhogilal K Patel

Feb 28, 2016

GTPL Cabel T.V

my set top box not showing channel no.-108,109,110. they are only showing 'ACCESS DINED'.we have complained at ahmedabad and himmatnagar office 35 time by my regestred mobile number 09428220568' and 2 message by GTPL website from 13 february to till today.even though my complain is not solved.answer from GTPL is as under

"your service request has been registered with us.we shall get back to you within next 24 hours. thanks,team GTPL"
MY REGISTERED COMPLAINED NO.GIVEN BY GTPL OFFICE IS '257061'- 13 FEBRUARY AND MY REGISTEED SET- TOP BOX NO. IS '4702493' MY REGISTERED ADDRESS AT GTPL IS AS UNDER

BHOGILAL K PATEL,
C-52 SAGUN BUNGALOWS SAHAKARI JIN ROAD, HIMMATNAGAR,GUJARAT.
MOBILE NO. - 09428220568
Bhawar lal

Feb 25, 2016

discovery science hindi

dear sir..
karib 20 din se discovery science hindi me aana bandh ho gya hai, har mahine 270 Rs. le jaate hai, complaint ki to koi jawab nhi milta, so plz es baat ko gambhirta se le or discovery science hindi me chalu kare,,
sah-dhanyawad
bhawar lal
C/1152 Ambica Nagar
Odhav,Ahmesabad
avesh pande

Feb 18, 2016

more channels

added this channals zee music,zee trenz,& new hindi movies channel ,gtpl movie, sanatan,bhajan channels,zee primiar,cinema prime,
tollywood movie channel,bollywood movies channels,9xo, nat geo adventure.

this movie channel remove1) wow cinema,housefull movies, cinema tv,maha movie this channel please add youre gtpl set top box
yavatmal and wani peaple dimand .

saha - DOGS NEED 2 CATCH UP ASAP
    I ve living in aminjikarai and my office at Nelson...
    SBI PO 2016 - Transcation Booked
    SIR/MADAM i have been trying for payment last 3 days i...
    Rosesandgifts.com(online site) - two gifts are undelivered till date in 16 days of order
    I had ordered online for a cake , sweets and a metal card...
    sbi po recruitment - examination fees if sbi po
    Dear sir, From 22 may i am trying to make the payment...
    apps daily - insurance claim amount
    I had purchased a Lava mobile handset in the year 2015...
    Sainik Colony Residents, Faridabad - Suicide attempts
    Dear Sir. In latest debate of ongoing frauds by...
    Amarprakash Builder - regarding the csm team
    I want to complain regarding the CSM@amarprakash, they lie...
    RESERVE BANK OF INDIA FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT. - My Cot Code
    Im Trying To Transfer Money From My Account But I Need A...
    sab tv - Tmkoc is ruling the channel
    Plz its a request k aap channelwale pura din TMKOC dikhate...