GTPL

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL

Dr S S Chadha

Jul 14, 2016

DISCONNECT CONNECTION AND REFUND ANNUAL ADVANCE

WE HAVE ASKED TO DISSCONNECT OUR tv CONNECTION AND REFUND OUR ADVANCE PAYMENT PAID OF rS 4550 ON 24/5/16. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FRAUD WITH US AND REFUND PAYMENT. WE HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED AIRTEL DIGITAL TV TO WATCH ZEE TV. AS YOUR SERVICES HAVE UPROOTED ZEE TV.
PLEASE ACT FAST
REGARDS
DRC S S CHADHA
ACCOUNT NO 1854646ADD : A/9/13
GOYAL INTERCITY, DRIVE IN AHMEDABAD 380054
Haresh.

Jul 14, 2016

How to get Sky Sports Channel??

How to get Sky Sports Channel??
B.K.Amin

Jul 11, 2016

BROADBAND SPEED

SIR, I HAVE REGISTER MY ONLINE COMPLAINT ON SUNDAY ( 10/7/16 ) 3.30 PM ABOUT UPLOAD SPEED IS NIL ON MY BROADBAND CONNECTION FROM 5/7/16 FOR THAT TWO TIMES COMPLAIN GIVEN AND COMPLAIN NO IS 1426782 AND GTPLHO HAS GIVEN SMS ON MY TEL NO 9925848423 .THAT WITHIN 24 HRS. COMPLAIN WILL SOLVED BUT UP TO 12.15 PM OF WEDNESDAY NO RESULT . MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED . SEE THE POSITION OF GTPL CUSTOMER NOW BIPIN AMIN SABARMATI AHMEDABAD 380005.
dhirendra173

Jul 2, 2016

PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have called to customers service care for internal shifting of net router before 10 days.Request I'd is 302908. I had to call 5-6 times for this small matter & still it is not resolve. I had mailed also 4-5 times but I didn't get any positive responce. Before 3 days I got a call from your customer service centre & your employee satisfied me by telling that your team will solve this with in 24 hours. But still I am waiting even after 10 days. What kind of service is this. My money is wasting on internet because I can't able to use it from my 3rd floor. I am feeling like I made a mistake by choosing gtpl broadband for my internet usage.
Do the needfull process to solve this.
User I'd : Dhirendra173
Register mobile number: 8401432362
hardikshinhc

Jul 2, 2016

314742 : Complain Number

I regret to inform you that GTPL Customer Service is very Lower, Poor. Am totally unsatisfying with service of GTPL Customer Care & all.... I already register my Complain regarding not channel coming last 4 to 5 days i call to customer care so many times but still no response.

Please its my request that take action on 314742 : Complain Number & solve the problem.

Its my bad Luck that i choose GTPL :(

Hardiksinh Chauhan
kash_b

Jun 28, 2016

reactive connection

my residence has been shifted so i ned to reactive cable connection. i senr email to yoursupport @gtpl but regret to inform that there is no positive response

kashyap bhatt
9426043506 .
kishor41

Jun 24, 2016

all z channel not available

from last more than one month all z channels not available.

very poor customer service from GTPL

no one is responding, usless & hopeless service from GTPL
k.s. sankahala

Jun 23, 2016

zee channel's are not coming

19-6-2016 से जी के चैनल के नाम तो दिख्‍ रहे है लेकिन चैनल पर कलर बार और "we will come back soon" लिखा हुआ आ रहा है आज 24-6-2016 हो गये है और कितने दिन लगाओगे चालू करने में कोई जानकारी तो उपलब्ध करवाओ इस बारे में
jmaheta

Jun 22, 2016

why z tv and ten sport not avalible

o tamari to.......
aa channels jaldi thi chalu karo
drsuresh soni

Jun 17, 2016

Broad band

Dear,

I am Dr. S.R. Soni.
My User I.D. is sr_soni3.
Since last week I am approach customer care person . Nothing has been done. Every time they say pl. connect after one hours.
I am facing trouble to connect my mobile. Always I am getting authentic problem. So what is to be done. I request you to send some one and help me

Dr. Soni
vijay 1959

Jun 9, 2016

not working tv channel

last two days i am call in your service number but not response any person & told surver is not working plece call back after one hours.
i am against try your service numer same reply ..
this is not good . no any person give me higher autoury number.
plece not down my complen last trhee days not working your chanel in my 2 tv room.
my conct.no.9825068589 vijay shah

plesce urgent cheq TV CABLE CONECTION chanel

thanks
Vikram26

Jun 8, 2016

NO ZEE CHANNEL AVAILABLE

Since last 20 days no Zee group of channel available can someone please give toll free number the one advertised on Radio channel Worst services of GTPL
khodaldoor

May 31, 2016

Broadband Services

Ahmedabad.
5 day back gtpl people cut off my broadband cable, i dont know why. after repetitive complaining they made a `joint` in the cable.
It worked ok but for past few days the broadband speed was drastically slow around 200kbps( my connection was for 2mbps) and starting from 16th may it stopped completely. After submitting complaints they came and `rejoint` the cable despite me requesting for a new one. This worked fine for 1 hour then again the net stopped working. since then i am submitting complaints after complaints to no use.
First of all the customer care no. is always busy
when they pick up they try to divert the problem saying we will refresh the connection and you try connecting after sometime.
they are utter morons
These are my complaint no.
Ticket No. 1313310 30-05-2016
ticket no. 1295882
ticket no. 1294363

more than half of them say `resolved` as talked with the customer or technical team. they did call me and i clearly said the problem is not resolved yet.
Still waiting for the solution.
If someone knows how to register a consumer court complaint please guide me.
vishal vasava

May 30, 2016

not showing tensports

what a suck yarr...... zee tv is not showing and most important tensport..... if you dont give this channel back we will surely cut out gtpl setup box and go for another one if you dont want to give those channel back so pls inform us so we can decide something further.....
ankitdutt008

May 28, 2016

INTERNET

I have complained about no internet services since 5 days and there's no resolution. The worst part is they create a complaint and then closes it stating that the problem has been resolved. It is like providing bad services and then cheating on it. Their engineers are not replying. They do not reply to the emails.
scorpi.k45@gmail.com

Setup box not working

Setup Box is not working. Even Red Signal is not enabled.
malekzakir

May 24, 2016

transfer of setupbox at village to city

transfer from village to city ankleshwar but setup box not active
my new location is ankleshwar city my old location is village of sharthan taluka ankleshwar area also operated at ankleshwar but my new location did not active my setup box and operator could not support me 9426856264 please help me and cooperat me
malekzakir

transfer from village to city ankleshwar but setup box not active

my new location is ankleshwar city my old location is village of sharthan taluka ankleshwar area also operated at ankleshwar but my new location did not active my setup box and operator could not support me 9426856864 please help me and cooperat me
abhinavrishidev

May 21, 2016

No solution despite repetitive complaints

I am a Doctor in Ahmedabad.
3 months back gtpl people cut off my broadband cable, i dont know why. after repetitive complaining they made a `joint` in the cable.
First of all the customer care no. is always busy
they are utter morons
These are my complaint no.
Ticket No. 1- 1275602 Date 17-05-2016
Ticket No. 2- 1278002 Date 18-05-2016
Ticket No. 3- 1281017 Date 19-05-2016
Ticket No. 4- 1283062 Date 20-05-2016
Ticket No. 5- 1285995 Date 21-05-2016
Still waiting for the solution.
If someone knows how to register a consumer court complaint please guide me.
Pradip Patel

May 20, 2016

Complaint Not Solved

Complain Not Solved since a month. I Complain many times but not get any response from any person from GTPL.
My Complain number is 1251280

Complaint Not Solved

vishalgharat

May 17, 2016

GTPL Cheats with Broadband Customer

I have got new GTPL broadband connection yesterday.
Big mistake.
They even do not care to tell customer that which router is compatible to GTPL broadband and which is not.
They just put rate on their website.
And it was not just 6 hrs, past my connection was active, internet went down in night.
And that came in next day morning.
No response to ticket raised yet.
Is there any authority which can take strong action against all this nonsense providers, who do not value their customers.

-Vishal Gharat.
raashi23

May 17, 2016

worst service and experience

I am using GTPL from last 1.5 months and its hardly worked for 25 days. I have call logs and complain numbers with me. When we cal them they always use to say server is down or disconnect the calls in the middle of the conversation. I have sent query online and they were suppose to contact me within 24 hours and they failed in that as well.
GTPL is clearly playing with the money and the patience of customer.
Deepakmatai

May 16, 2016

Connection got Error since 2 days

Hi, This is Deepak Matai and i lived at Sardarnagar, Ahmedabad.

This is a very shameful situation for me to inform that its been only a week when i got the new connection of GTPL and oh my goodness it was my biggest mistake every when i got this connection because i've been told by my friends and family members that the services of GTPL internet connection is getting worst day by day but without hearing anything from them i requested GTPL and got the new connection.

Now, the result is my connection is getting down every now and then and when i call the customer care people at night / noon time then they are literally giving me the fake commitment that "Connection jaldi up thayi jase" and now its been more than 12 hours nothing has happened yet and now the situation is nobody is picking up any of my call hence, i've wasted more than 100 bucks by calling the technicians and chargeable customer care number.

I am really confused what to do because when i was about to get connected with GTPL internet then i've personally requested one of the sales person from GTPL team that i'll be working overnight so it doesn't make sense if connection gets down over and over again and then i need to keep calling you and begging you for this issues but they got agreed but as usual, things are no9t moving an in appropriate way and i am still facing the issues.

So, is there anyone who understand the seriousness of his/her job and make the things happen in a positive way?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon in a positive way.

Deepak
deepak.matai23@gmail.com
+919879001672
shah meet

May 3, 2016

gtpl broadband

i m meet shah my user id meet878 my gtpl broadband is not working in last few month and i will call in customer care they are not given proper detail and any employs are not take a responsibility for gtpl. i want a feedback from my problem don't take it lightly and take some action for this customer care call center on gtpl and take feedback with customers .

shahmeet1995,ms@gmail.com
Nimesh Patel

Apr 18, 2016

picture are not clieared

Hello Sir...
I am nimesh patel llives in limbasi ta-matar, dist-kheda Area.I Have Paid Rs.1500 /- For To Get Set Top Box Befor feb-16 Ending.
my setop box no 5266421.my problam picture s not cliear. this Complaint are register from matuti cable vaso But Our Cable Operator Still Not Provide It To Us.From Last 10 Days We Can't Watch Our T.V. Due To Not Abailability Of
Set Top Box.Our Local Cable Operator Don't Give Any Satisfied Answer.
So, I Request You To Solve Our Problem As Soon As Posible.

Nimesh Patel