GTPL

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL

vb-mori011

Nov 24, 2016

My net is not working

My net has stop last 7 days and Wi-Fi is Connected, but no internet service
nirmitpanchal

Nov 22, 2016

speed sslow isu

Broadband Not working from past 5 Days
My Broadband is not working from 4-5 Days, I am complaining everyday by phone, every day they note down complaint & telling me it will be resolved in 24 Hrs, But Not, Every second day i was getting message that your complaint is resolved, but not. Today some technician came to home & he also shown the problem. He also told that there is a problem in main switch of GTPL which is placed at terrace between all. He also told that have to change it. But after that he gone without informing, My internet is still not working & then also i got message that your this...complain ID is resolved..

What is bull shit yar ??????
Kindly resolve the problem or refund my amount i will install any other broadband.

With Regards,
pankajpanchal
cell-9724707613
nirmitpanchal

Nov 22, 2016

isuu brodband slow is very isu

Broadband Not working from past 5 Days

What is bull shit yar ??????

pankajpanchal
cell-9724707613
Lakhatariya Mansi

Nov 13, 2016

Many Times problem of Connection Loss

When I Took the GTPL connection at that time it was excellent.. After sometimes loss the connection so many times... Now a days, everyday loss the connection.... So many times i call the customer care... they all give me answer that any technician to come to your home..... I think i called minimum 60-70 times within 6 months to customer care.. But no-one can help me...... please i humbly request to you that repair your system soon.....
sanjayshah001

Nov 12, 2016

gtpl broadband

i was install connection since 22 Oct i have some problem on 31 Oct i have complain it on 1 November 2016 but they not clear my complain till 12 Nov so do not take any person gtpl broadband his technician all are not receive any call after take payment also costumer care not support on any query so dont buy new connection
RajanishMani

Oct 17, 2016

BROADBAND Speed

Hello There,
They took 20 days to resolve a complaint and make several false commitments that executive will visit you today. not able to provide any details about deposits neither ready to compensate about any of there faults. they treating like customers are fool and they can make money just by ignoring them and there complaints. very unprofessional attitude of there managers too. they are not replying in proper manner too. they plan they providing and they committing is relay have lots of variation. they must complaisant the losses of customers.

I suffer 20 days and they are not providing any refund or compensation and not replying mail too. not giving back the deposit (1000 rs given at the time of installation).
info.unicorn7@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016

GTPL CABLE - Pathetic service & Rude behaviour of Cable operator

i am using your services from last 1 year and i am completely unsatisfied with the service you provide & worst thing is the cable operator. He never respond to us anytime. Every month my cable is down for almost 15 days. And the pathetic reasons are virus problem, monkey has cut down the cable, the cable is faulty & many more. The cable operator name is SP. He is very careless & drunk almost all days. I have complained about this to gtpl customer service many times & i do have a few complaint numbers with me as well. I want you people to contact me asap at 9510307058.
bhavya_583

Oct 10, 2016

After buying plan 3rd day not providing service and cut my service

Hello authority of gtpl... my name is Bhavya RATHWA I am from Vadodara lived in somatalav area. I was bought your internet broadband service home plan 500 gb + 250 gb free=750gb for one year plan and I was booked this plan on 22-9-16 your gtpl team was coming at my home on 31-9 for wiring.and they started giving me service on 1-10 -16 and suddenly they stopped my service on 2 -10-16 I was complaining soo MANY time but your customers care don't giving me satisfied answer. I was complaining from my user I'd which is bhavya_583 from 3-10-16. And till today they don't give me any solution or any answer even every time they cut my call soo I kindly request you too give me my money back. And I don't wants your internet broadband service otherwise I am doing RTI FOR IT. I AM ALREADY MAKING A DRAFT FOR RTI.. SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME FINAL ANSWER FOR MY QUEERY.
tarun204

Oct 6, 2016

GTPL not provide satisfactory service and also use abuse word

Dear All,

My Self Tarun Patel, i have GTPL connection i have issued from 8th September till date my connection not working properly and even i have more than hundred time call to them but every time i have to wait 10 to 15 minute ti talk with Customer Care executive.

And their executive use Abuse word during call and even they dont transfer call to Supervisor just put me on hold i have very tired from GTPL.

I request to everybody please DONT SELECT GTPL, IT IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE SERVICE.

I HAVE ALSO RECORDING OF GTPL ABUSE LANGUAGE.

Tarun Patel
97238 19478

GTPL not provide satisfactory service and also use abuse word GTPL not provide satisfactory service and also use abuse word

Praveen_chandak

Sep 18, 2016

Very low speed of broadband

Broadband speed is very slow.Not even working on my laptop. My chosen plan is 1-10Mbps but it's even slower than 1Mbps. Complaints have been registered many times. Not satisfied with this internet connection. Hope you will note this too.
vikkram

Sep 8, 2016

speed

My user I d is vikkram.
I buy lan for speed 512 kbps but since over 6 months I never get speed over 100 kbps and last 2 months I get only 8 ,16, 24,, or 40.
my cable also broken since 1 month but no one change it.

Please change cable as soon as early and provide me proper speed (512 kbps) or I will complain to consumer forum for cheating.
sanjiv sheth

Sep 7, 2016

cable operator

I am a prominent customer of GTPL from last many years. We would like to bring to your notice the corruption going on in our society.

Address: Sanjiv Sheth
B-27, Hari Om Apartment, Near Radio Mirchi Tower, TOI Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

GTPL S/N Number: FCBCTHXPS

GTPL MAC Number: 18550F2DAE3E

We have this TV set-top box connection from Mr. Rati who provides in our society. He is rude and arrogant. We understand the pressure but this behavior is not acceptable from your esteemed company. Also, he charges according to his which which is on a much higher side then the actual 290 cost plan.

We visited GTPL center.but,They don't give Positive response. We request you to consider this grievance and resolve as soon as possible.

Looking froward to your co-operation.

Sanjiv Sheth
Mob No: 98 98 575397
kshitin sheth

Sep 1, 2016

Not Receiving TV channels

After paying subscription for one Year in Advance i am not receiving TV Channel Regularly, Lots of Complaint done by me , but there is no solutions,
MY Set up Box no. is : 3058135693,
Customer Name : KSHITI SHETH
ADDRESS : 3 ,Dharmistha Nagar, New Sharda Mandir Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad - 380007, Gujarat, India
Mobile No: 9825652120
Account No : 4138444
My Comlaint Date : 07/08/2016 .Complaint No. 323379 dt. 09/08/2016 . 10/08/2016 , 11/08/2016 ,18/08/2016 ,

Complaint No. 325388 dt, 19/08/2016 , 20/08/2016 and Complaint no. 328175 dt. 01 /09/2016
Rameshbhai v parmar

Aug 24, 2016

Frequently unavailable channel no. 248 AWAAZ INDIA TV channel

Today ie date 23-8-2016,channel no-248,AWAAZ INDIA TV Channel not showing at 20:10 to 20:17 hours.Due to non continuity of channel our favorite programme I missed.This happens frequently.why only this channel is disturbed and not other channels?
I hope that you will not give me a chance to complain.
rang41225

Aug 9, 2016

OUT OF SERVICE FROM LAST 2 YEAR

I, Manish Dave and my GTPL broadband id: Manish4275 and my contact number is 9825708048.

I purchased GTPL BROADBAND service 2 years ago and service constantly out of service for last 6 months.I pay full amount of 2 years in advance. I complained so many times but they are not taking my complain seriously and resolve automatically without coming at home or without doing anything. They are not serious to give good service to customer and value for money of the customer as well as mantel situation of customer. My broadband internet doesn't work and due to this I have suffered with so many problems regarding financial and social as well. I need my money back or resolve my problem as soon as possible. You should understand value for money.

This type of steps taken by GTPL may effect on company image. It may ruin your name in the market.

Please revert me as soon as possible.

Regarding,
Manish Dave
rang.refrigeration@gmail.com
priyakant shah

Aug 6, 2016

no discount on full payment annually by service provider

sir
we are customer of G T P L T V chennals.in our area service provider is giving such facility..when we are ready to pay full amount for annual charges to service provider,he is not ready to give one month discount as per company's policy..further he not able to provide receipt as asked for andif wants additionalcharges of taxes ..when originally taken he promised rae wiinclusive of all taxes..pl clerify
thnks
Darshil Gandhi

Jul 30, 2016

GTPL transfer service

customer no : 4718184, I transferd form Halvad dist.: Morvi to Bhavnagar,, than our cabble operater take 200 ruppes but it take 1 week but not get any channel. cabbel operator said that head office not transfered oue ID so refund my payment or done transfer process. Thank You.
Jignesh M Parmar

Jul 29, 2016

i have an complain about the internet speed

we are join with GTPL since last one month but we can't access internet even E mail ID in Plan of 2MBPS. i Suffering this Problem Last 1 month. i am very disappointed with Service of GTPL......................
Dr S S Chadha

Jul 14, 2016

DISCONNECT CONNECTION AND REFUND ANNUAL ADVANCE

WE HAVE ASKED TO DISSCONNECT OUR tv CONNECTION AND REFUND OUR ADVANCE PAYMENT PAID OF rS 4550 ON 24/5/16. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE FRAUD WITH US AND REFUND PAYMENT. WE HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED AIRTEL DIGITAL TV TO WATCH ZEE TV. AS YOUR SERVICES HAVE UPROOTED ZEE TV.
PLEASE ACT FAST
REGARDS
DRC S S CHADHA
ACCOUNT NO 1854646ADD : A/9/13
GOYAL INTERCITY, DRIVE IN AHMEDABAD 380054
Haresh.

Jul 14, 2016

How to get Sky Sports Channel??

How to get Sky Sports Channel??
B.K.Amin

Jul 11, 2016

BROADBAND SPEED

SIR, I HAVE REGISTER MY ONLINE COMPLAINT ON SUNDAY ( 10/7/16 ) 3.30 PM ABOUT UPLOAD SPEED IS NIL ON MY BROADBAND CONNECTION FROM 5/7/16 FOR THAT TWO TIMES COMPLAIN GIVEN AND COMPLAIN NO IS 1426782 AND GTPLHO HAS GIVEN SMS ON MY TEL NO 9925848423 .THAT WITHIN 24 HRS. COMPLAIN WILL SOLVED BUT UP TO 12.15 PM OF WEDNESDAY NO RESULT . MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED . SEE THE POSITION OF GTPL CUSTOMER NOW BIPIN AMIN SABARMATI AHMEDABAD 380005.
dhirendra173

Jul 2, 2016

PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have called to customers service care for internal shifting of net router before 10 days.Request I'd is 302908. I had to call 5-6 times for this small matter & still it is not resolve. I had mailed also 4-5 times but I didn't get any positive responce. Before 3 days I got a call from your customer service centre & your employee satisfied me by telling that your team will solve this with in 24 hours. But still I am waiting even after 10 days. What kind of service is this. My money is wasting on internet because I can't able to use it from my 3rd floor. I am feeling like I made a mistake by choosing gtpl broadband for my internet usage.
Do the needfull process to solve this.
User I'd : Dhirendra173
Register mobile number: 8401432362
hardikshinhc

Jul 2, 2016

314742 : Complain Number

I regret to inform you that GTPL Customer Service is very Lower, Poor. Am totally unsatisfying with service of GTPL Customer Care & all.... I already register my Complain regarding not channel coming last 4 to 5 days i call to customer care so many times but still no response.

Please its my request that take action on 314742 : Complain Number & solve the problem.

Its my bad Luck that i choose GTPL :(

Hardiksinh Chauhan
kash_b

Jun 28, 2016

reactive connection

my residence has been shifted so i ned to reactive cable connection. i senr email to yoursupport @gtpl but regret to inform that there is no positive response

kashyap bhatt
9426043506 .
kishor41

Jun 24, 2016

all z channel not available

from last more than one month all z channels not available.

very poor customer service from GTPL

no one is responding, usless & hopeless service from GTPL

SBI Mobile Banking - mobile no does not match Why?
    My A/c No33407656637 satyendartak my Moblie No-9234679421...
    SHASHI - User ID need to enable
    Hello, Yesterday I took the connection but my user ID...
    Cdla headphones - Headphones not working
    I bought le2 from flipkart from which i got my headphones,...
    Union bank of India Atm card - EXITING RUBY DEBIT ATM CARD BLOCKED
    Dear Sir/Madam, . Greeting of the day! I am , Mrs....
    reliance gsm prepaid - Describe the Unauthorised message
    Dear Sir/Madam, Before last week i have continuously...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - school examination in 2005.
    Dear Sir, I passed high school examination in 2005 from...
    EBAY - Buying
    Dear Sahjanands Sarswati, Thanks for reaching out to...
    paytm - Pending bank transfer
    I have done a bank transaction with the wallet transaction...
    cotton caps - Not received
    Dear Concern, On 8th December 2016 from Mother care...