GTPL

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL

suman0679

Mar 20, 2014

misbehaviours by cable operator

respected sir,
i am customer of GTPL.

I have disturbed due to massage on my TV screen "NO SIGNAL" since last two day's.
So,i have complained about this error to my cable operator by mobile calling.but i haven't get any response.
after that when he visited our area and asked for error they misbehaved with my family
so, it is my request to you sir take some steps on cable operator and asked him about his behavior with customer.due to cable operator's behavior today i do not get your GTPL services on my Televison.

NAME-SUMAN GHOSH
MOB-9800893385
rakesh9825

Mar 1, 2014

YOUR EPLOYEE

Your emplyoi and we have 15 days from the box to the phone. My box has been close to 15 days. By Amit 9879066811 is your emlyoi. The answer on the phone is very lightweight. My request to you is that you make me the problem Solvay.

REGARD,
GHANSHYAMNAGAR SO.
CTM CROSS ROAD
AHMEDABAD - 380026
ABCEFG

Feb 27, 2014

Broadband

NEVER GO FOR GTPL AS THEIR SERVICE IS NOT GOOD,THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT A SINGLE CUSTOMER.
PROBLEM IS THEY TAKE MONEY IN ADVANCE AND AFTER THAT THE GAME IS IN THEIR HAND SO EVEN IF YOU WANT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.THEY NEVER GIVE YOU MONEY BACK NO MATTER WHAT SO EVER REASON IS!
TOLL FREE NUMBER GETS CONNECTED AFTER 25-30 ATTEMPTS! IN SHORT NEVER GO FOR IT!!

SO MANY OPTIONS ARE THERE.WE SHOULD BOYCOTT IT TOGETHER,ONCE THERI BUSINESS WILL BE IMPACTED THEY WILL LEARN SOMETHING

WORST PART IS CONSUMER COURT IS NOT MAKING ANY RULES FOR THESE KIND OF FRAUD COMPANIES
kalpesh goti

Feb 21, 2014

setupbox signal not receive since week

We have complain this to GTPL COSTOMERCAE and according to him customer data is updated and account is on on GTPL. He has suggested to contact cable opretor. When we have contected our local cable opretor (gurukrupa vision, laxmikant ashram road katargam surat) he is teling that our setup box serial number CTBBJGGTC is not register with him but we are paying rental to gurukrupa vision since last two year. Now we dont known whom to contect to resolve the problem. We request to resolve this problem as soon as posible and contect me under following number 9725519974.
dibrick

Feb 16, 2014

Channels not Available

GTPL has a very poor service towards their esteemed
subscribers.It has not been long since the star sports saga where the subscribers suffered as their signals were switched off and
now that star sports channels are back barring star sports 2 which is not available in their digital cable setup
Again the ten network channels had disappeared.
Het Dagli

Feb 13, 2014

Your employees not behaving well

Pritamnagar paldi nr. sadhna school

Your service providers in our area are using bad language
with children playing in our area. They are pushing and using
there hands for talking.

Please solve this problem.We are tired of them.
The exact location of your office is below vasupujya flats.
Nr. Akhada ground
Opp. sadhna school
ASHWIN GODHANIYA

Jan 31, 2014

CABLE TV BLOCKED

NAME: ASHWIN S. GODHANYA M.Q 2243373 MY MOBLE NO: 9979220071

LAST 6 DAYS MY CABLE TV NETWORK BLOCKED , I HAVE MADE COMPLAIN TO PALDI OFFICE AND JIVRAJ PARK OFFICE BUT I HAVE NOT GET PROPER ANSWER.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RE-START MY CABLE TV
Vinay panchal503

Jan 22, 2014

Connection problem always

Very Bad service for our area so internet problem always in our area and gtpl engineer not pic up our phone and speak very bad language
belin v bhatia

Jan 20, 2014

new connection

Dear sir , madam
We had all ready apply for new connection and still we have no response from your side and our request no is 103984 .Please do need full.
From belin v bhatia
Mo no 9925769983

Warm regards
Pradip Patel

Jan 8, 2014

Fraud company

My gtpl username is pppatel1
i renew my plan on 8/6/2013 and my receipt number is 31586.

which expired on 8/2/2014 but some person call me from number 8980823168
on date 7/1/2014 for renew they tell me your plan is expired your connection is disconnect on next day.

i told them my plan is expired on 8/2/2014 still they my plan disconnect.

In 6 month i Complain 25 times for my disconnect problem from their side.

so in 6 month i loose my 1 month.. so i loose my 1 month money.

so friend please dont loose your money in gtpl.

Pradip Patel
M : 9722229971
manpatoliya

Dec 27, 2013

poor signal&very poor service by oprator

hello myself manish i have gtpl conne tion from last 25days 3 to 4 channel only coming and other channel showing error 4 also operator not responding his office also closed please take imediats action
jadejabharat

Dec 22, 2013

no signel this cenals.

No signal this chenal. E24. Dhamal .news24. Music expres. R vison. B4U movis sudarsan news lemon tv. Pless help mee
jayprakashji

Dec 17, 2013

I want to connect my internet to my laptop also

I having a broad band connection from gtpl and the same is being used in my Desktop PC. Now, I want it to use in my laptop also. I asked many times to your customer service but they not give a satisfying reply as they do not give proper answer in my question like the way I get to connect the net in my laptop, what action I take for getting the same etc. So please give proper direction to me to get the net connection in my laptop also please.
Nishant Mistry

Dec 9, 2013

bad service provide by operator

Hello

I am Nimesh from Ahmedabad. I live in B-4,sharal apartment,opp central jail garden subhash bridge ahmedabad and I want a new cable connection of GTPL so I call the cable operator (Hardikbhai(8980003105) and one technician guy) to visit our location.and maintain connection. After that day to next 3week many times they are least concern to receive my call and when they receive the call their response is not positive. Finally getting feed-up with this I visited their office and ask for the compaint cable connection. The technician suddenly came there and shouting like anything. He doesn’t have any sense how to deal with customers. Somehow I manage myself to be cool and silent still he is rude with words.
Than
now i change my home and new address is 25,sahjanad willa-2 behind sakar school,new cg road chandkheda ahmedabad.
i have contact my area gtpl service provider to change the connection address of home, but my problem was not solves for last 10 days.

Nimesh
id :-Nimesh624
(M):- 9974587722

Cable Operator: Hardikbhai
Technician- 8980003105
anurag chauhan

Nov 29, 2013

setp box shows no signal

setup is showing no signal since last 3 days ,,, my setup box serial no ..FCBDLJTSX...Plz check the problem coming in the network ..and respond me as soon as possible...my e-mail .. chauhan.anurag1997@gmail.com
RONAK P

Nov 27, 2013

don't work my remot in set up box

Dear Sir/Medom,

My GTPL SET UP BOX remote don't work because i was change it's settings in the menu settings.I am very very sorry for this mistak but please help me in solve this problem.please ....give me solution on my EMAIL ID : ask.ronak@gmail.com
ravi panchal

Nov 16, 2013

start conenctio

halloo

for the last 10 days i have contact area service provider bur he not right answer,
and he ask ur work are complte today,tommarow...... but work are not completed

so, come gtpl officer my home and ur settop box are retun and give my moneyy

ur sevice are so bad

pls give me rigth answer and i call ur customer care talk but not solve my problem

pls give me response,,,,, today

i am ravi panchal

my mobile no are 9429241187

and my location is naroda(new naroda)
bhushandeotale

Nov 12, 2013

not display star sports and cricket

set up box not display star sports and star cricket
jaydeep gohil

Nov 7, 2013

setup box is not working

mine setup box no. SAWBHQBLC shows you are not authorise to view channels. box is not working since 2 days. mine mobile
sipingarg

Oct 30, 2013

setup box shows you are not authorise

mine box no.SAWBHQBLC shows not authorise to veiw channels. stoped working since 15 days
sipingarg

Oct 30, 2013

setup is not working

mine setup box no. SAWBHQBLC shows you are not authorise to view channels. box is not working since 15 days. mine mobile no.9825144862
Dilip Chavda

Oct 25, 2013

Network problem

Village jaspur we use GTPL cable network and we found again and again signal failure,so please attended immediately other wise immediately stopped your business.your work not well and god.and other GTPL bakti chanel daily repited one type of bhajan not changed every day.any query contact 9375594875.
haresh m patel

Oct 22, 2013

misbehaviours by cable operator

respected sir,
i am customer of GTPL.
My GTPL setup box no is.FCBCJLWWM,
I have disturbed due to massage on my TV scheen "UNAUTHORISED VIEWER" since last two day's.
So, have complaited about this error to my cable operator by mobile calling.but i haven't get any response.
after that when i visited cable operator's office and asked for error they misbehaved with me and forced me to returen my
setup box. finnally i have returned my setup box.so, it is my requiest to you sir take some steps on cable operator and asked him about his behaviour with customer.due to cable operator's behaviour today i do not get your GTPL services on my Televison.

ashish9

Oct 11, 2013

GTPL Cable TV connection

I had purchased GTPL Cable connection before 5-6 months back but I am not satisfied with the results most of the channel are showing no signals and for the rest of the 3-4 channel that are running having very poor result and also not getting proper response from the cable operator. Now I want to remove Gtpl cable tv connection but for that also I am not getting response from cable operating person. Request you to take immediate action for the same.
Akshay1994

Drop-Down InterNet Conection
Do Not Uploading & Less Time

NET DROP DOWN

Ibps - error message
    Hi I applied for the SBI Ibps 2014 on 22nd April but as...
    Emudhra - I want full refund!!!
    The payment reference number is : PAN508793093151 and PAN...
    CHERIL - SBI PO FORM ID AND PWD NOT RECEIVED AND MONEY IS DEBITED
    RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PO REQRUITMENT FORM...
    sbi po 2014 - Registration Number not received
    payment done but registration id and password not...
    Jai Sairam Associates - salary
    i am working jai sai ram for medavakkam my name is yogesh...
    IT company - NO HOLIDAY ON 24TH APRIL 2014
    Hi, I am working for one of the IT company which is on...
    Tamilnadu State Election Commission - working day on 24th april 2014
    I am working for one IT company which is on thoraipakkam,...