GTPL

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about GTPL

vatsalns

Feb 4, 2017

No Internet Connectivity

There is not internet connectivity from last one week. I had 512 kbps plan for 18 months. Please never do same mistake. They are really poor in customer care service. They are making people foolish. If you check your upload and download speed you will get it. There is not such broadband company who have server down twice in a week. It shows that their technology is poor.
I complain number of times and no representative came my house to solve wired/router or any other problem.
mmm75

Feb 1, 2017

channel conection

Why are u sports channel are stop in mahesana district- this district are more rent give up to u others district.
Rv5436

Jan 12, 2017

TRANSFER OF CONNECTION..

I have to shift my connection from office to my house address where in my society there are several GTPL Broadband connections but the guys are telling that the connection is not possible in that area.. I have paid advance amount and yet my 11 months service approx is remaining.. They are telling that if you will take another new connection then we can provide it to your new address but transfer of old connection is not possible there..
So what should i do now. My 11 months payment will be wasted

Please suggest me..

Vikas Dubey
8866852020...
sbraval@hotmail.com

Jan 6, 2017

Broad band down

GTPL broad band remains most of time down.
They have taken 18 months advance payment from me but they are unable to provide the service.
Inspite of repeated complaints and reminders they do not bother to provide broad band service.
Their nodal officer keeps his mobile switched off.

SInce 31-Dec-16 their service is down permanently. And donot responding at all.

Arjav Raval
9429198186
RudreshArvindakshan

Jan 6, 2017

No internet connectivity

It's been one week since our internet connection in gtpl has been disconnected. Every time we complain they start it for 2 hours then again disconnect our connection
We have taken yearly plan but it is complete waste of money,since not a single day we could enjoy it's benefit.Please look into it.

Rudresh
Rudresharvind30@gmail.Com
Alagiya ravi

Jan 4, 2017

Bad Internet Connection Service.

My Internet connection is not working from past 1 month. I tried reaching to the customer care number but there is no response.Very worst customer service. Everytime when we call customer service, they are saying issue will be resolved within 3 days but ACT is down for a month now.

gopi tanna

Dec 23, 2016

Perpetually poor internet and no response to the complaint

It has been a week since I have been writing emails and calling them. On email - they reply with a pre-written automated e-mail and NEVER write back. On phone, they raise a query and send another message saying the query resolved. In reality, the query is never resolved. I have written to local body, nodal authority and appellate authority but there is no response.

It is a simple problem. The internet goes off every evening. Only my GTPL Broadband goes off while other in the neighbourhood have no issues. So everyday when I get back home from work, there is no internet.

I have missed several important meetings and incurred losses because of their apathy.

I want to sue them. No questions asked. Next time I write to them, it should be a consumer court complaint.

Who can help, what platform and how long? If it requires me to go to a police station and lodge an FIR, I am ready for it this minute. What next?

Perpetually poor internet and no response to the complaint

Ganpat Vaghela

Dec 19, 2016

chenal being

Access benied
Patel Chandrikaben

Dec 19, 2016

Bad services & intrupted broadcast since last nine month

Not paid rent in November 2016 due to bad service & not solving problem. They stop broadcast channels since 20/11/2016 & now they ask for Nov & Dec full rent. They do not provided service for one month & how they can ask for full rent.Even wrong address data information in their computer. Disconnection of cable is their action for not agree to pay for not provided service period.Id 3325666
Upendra Jani

Dec 18, 2016

Net not working from last three days

I having GTPL broadband connection but from last many days it is not working.When complain they do not attend the call.Very very poor service. Our Prim Minister insist for cash less transection & this type of bad services how it will achieve. I have to do payment through card but as net connection is not satisfactory then there is no meaning.
Upendra Jani.
Pankit Shah

Dec 16, 2016

Not connecting proper television via set top box

Since last 7 to 10 days cable TV of GTPL is being switched off in our TV from night 8 pm to morning . No proper reply by executive and saying that not possible to work . Sometimes answer like amplifier is stolen . Sometimes repairing work is continue . Why they are not doing repairing after 11 or 12 o'clock at night .
dinesh1mb

Dec 13, 2016

Internet Not Working

SIR,
I BOUGHT YOUR SERVICE SINCE LAST 2 YRS. IN SEPTEMBER 2016 I COMPLAIN THAT I'M NOT GETTING ENOUGH DOWNLOAD SPEED FROM YOUR SERVICE, YOUR SERVICE ENGINEER OFFER ME 1MBPS DOWNLOAD NEW SERVICE FOR 3 MONTHS, I HAVE TO PAY 2 MONTHS CHARGES AND GIVE ME PROMISE THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO ANY COMPLAINTS AFTER THIS SERVICE BUT AFTER 15 DAYS STILL I HAVE COMPLAIN FOR NOT ENOUGH SPEED. I HAVE COMPLAIN 4 TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEM BUT NOBODY GIVE ME PRPER REPLY. WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DO FOR MY THIE COMPLAIN? SHOULD I HAVE TO GO TRAI? PLESE GIVE ME REPLY IMMEDIATELY.......

DINESHCHANDRA UPADHYAY

nirmitpanchal

Nov 22, 2016

speed sslow isu

Broadband Not working from past 5 Days
My Broadband is not working from 4-5 Days, I am complaining everyday by phone, every day they note down complaint & telling me it will be resolved in 24 Hrs, But Not, Every second day i was getting message that your complaint is resolved, but not. Today some technician came to home & he also shown the problem. He also told that there is a problem in main switch of GTPL which is placed at terrace between all. He also told that have to change it. But after that he gone without informing, My internet is still not working & then also i got message that your this...complain ID is resolved..

What is bull shit yar ??????
Kindly resolve the problem or refund my amount i will install any other broadband.

With Regards,
pankajpanchal
cell-9724707613
nirmitpanchal

Nov 22, 2016

isuu brodband slow is very isu

Broadband Not working from past 5 Days

What is bull shit yar ??????

pankajpanchal
cell-9724707613
Lakhatariya Mansi

Nov 13, 2016

Many Times problem of Connection Loss

When I Took the GTPL connection at that time it was excellent.. After sometimes loss the connection so many times... Now a days, everyday loss the connection.... So many times i call the customer care... they all give me answer that any technician to come to your home..... I think i called minimum 60-70 times within 6 months to customer care.. But no-one can help me...... please i humbly request to you that repair your system soon.....
sanjayshah001

Nov 12, 2016

gtpl broadband

i was install connection since 22 Oct i have some problem on 31 Oct i have complain it on 1 November 2016 but they not clear my complain till 12 Nov so do not take any person gtpl broadband his technician all are not receive any call after take payment also costumer care not support on any query so dont buy new connection
RajanishMani

Oct 17, 2016

BROADBAND Speed

Hello There,
They took 20 days to resolve a complaint and make several false commitments that executive will visit you today. not able to provide any details about deposits neither ready to compensate about any of there faults. they treating like customers are fool and they can make money just by ignoring them and there complaints. very unprofessional attitude of there managers too. they are not replying in proper manner too. they plan they providing and they committing is relay have lots of variation. they must complaisant the losses of customers.

I suffer 20 days and they are not providing any refund or compensation and not replying mail too. not giving back the deposit (1000 rs given at the time of installation).
info.unicorn7@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2016

GTPL CABLE - Pathetic service & Rude behaviour of Cable operator

i am using your services from last 1 year and i am completely unsatisfied with the service you provide & worst thing is the cable operator. He never respond to us anytime. Every month my cable is down for almost 15 days. And the pathetic reasons are virus problem, monkey has cut down the cable, the cable is faulty & many more. The cable operator name is SP. He is very careless & drunk almost all days. I have complained about this to gtpl customer service many times & i do have a few complaint numbers with me as well. I want you people to contact me asap at 9510307058.
bhavya_583

Oct 10, 2016

After buying plan 3rd day not providing service and cut my service

Hello authority of gtpl... my name is Bhavya RATHWA I am from Vadodara lived in somatalav area. I was bought your internet broadband service home plan 500 gb + 250 gb free=750gb for one year plan and I was booked this plan on 22-9-16 your gtpl team was coming at my home on 31-9 for wiring.and they started giving me service on 1-10 -16 and suddenly they stopped my service on 2 -10-16 I was complaining soo MANY time but your customers care don't giving me satisfied answer. I was complaining from my user I'd which is bhavya_583 from 3-10-16. And till today they don't give me any solution or any answer even every time they cut my call soo I kindly request you too give me my money back. And I don't wants your internet broadband service otherwise I am doing RTI FOR IT. I AM ALREADY MAKING A DRAFT FOR RTI.. SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME FINAL ANSWER FOR MY QUEERY.
tarun204

Oct 6, 2016

GTPL not provide satisfactory service and also use abuse word

Dear All,

My Self Tarun Patel, i have GTPL connection i have issued from 8th September till date my connection not working properly and even i have more than hundred time call to them but every time i have to wait 10 to 15 minute ti talk with Customer Care executive.

And their executive use Abuse word during call and even they dont transfer call to Supervisor just put me on hold i have very tired from GTPL.

I request to everybody please DONT SELECT GTPL, IT IS NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE SERVICE.

I HAVE ALSO RECORDING OF GTPL ABUSE LANGUAGE.

Tarun Patel
97238 19478

GTPL not provide satisfactory service and also use abuse word GTPL not provide satisfactory service and also use abuse word

Praveen_chandak

Sep 18, 2016

Very low speed of broadband

Broadband speed is very slow.Not even working on my laptop. My chosen plan is 1-10Mbps but it's even slower than 1Mbps. Complaints have been registered many times. Not satisfied with this internet connection. Hope you will note this too.
vikkram

Sep 8, 2016

speed

My user I d is vikkram.
I buy lan for speed 512 kbps but since over 6 months I never get speed over 100 kbps and last 2 months I get only 8 ,16, 24,, or 40.
my cable also broken since 1 month but no one change it.

Please change cable as soon as early and provide me proper speed (512 kbps) or I will complain to consumer forum for cheating.
sanjiv sheth

Sep 7, 2016

cable operator

I am a prominent customer of GTPL from last many years. We would like to bring to your notice the corruption going on in our society.

Address: Sanjiv Sheth
B-27, Hari Om Apartment, Near Radio Mirchi Tower, TOI Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad - 380015

GTPL S/N Number: FCBCTHXPS

GTPL MAC Number: 18550F2DAE3E

We have this TV set-top box connection from Mr. Rati who provides in our society. He is rude and arrogant. We understand the pressure but this behavior is not acceptable from your esteemed company. Also, he charges according to his which which is on a much higher side then the actual 290 cost plan.

We visited GTPL center.but,They don't give Positive response. We request you to consider this grievance and resolve as soon as possible.

Looking froward to your co-operation.

Sanjiv Sheth
Mob No: 98 98 575397
kshitin sheth

Sep 1, 2016

Not Receiving TV channels

After paying subscription for one Year in Advance i am not receiving TV Channel Regularly, Lots of Complaint done by me , but there is no solutions,
MY Set up Box no. is : 3058135693,
Customer Name : KSHITI SHETH
ADDRESS : 3 ,Dharmistha Nagar, New Sharda Mandir Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad - 380007, Gujarat, India
Mobile No: 9825652120
Account No : 4138444
My Comlaint Date : 07/08/2016 .Complaint No. 323379 dt. 09/08/2016 . 10/08/2016 , 11/08/2016 ,18/08/2016 ,

Complaint No. 325388 dt, 19/08/2016 , 20/08/2016 and Complaint no. 328175 dt. 01 /09/2016