GVMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GVMC

Venugopalmirthinti

Nov 21, 2016

Street driange closed and diverted

Respected sir
We are residents of gajuwaka 63ward kalish nagar,NTR street.recently a new house constructed in our street side of our house having dno 10-8-15 .they closed and diverted GVMC driange and changed its route .because if that driange water stagenated at our house which causes dengue and viral fevers.
Compliants are already given to gvmc but no action till this date.
So please kindly take necessary action and look into matter seriously .
B.Sarath Babu

Oct 26, 2016

Name wrong entered

sub: Name wrong entered in house tax book name of BANDALUPPI.SARTH BABU (wrong)

Ref: Correct Name is BANDALUPPI SARATH BABU

Kindly request you to change my name correct my name is i.e. Bandaluppi Sarath Babu,
reddi2kampa@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2016

Providing Street Light - Reg.

Providing Street light :

I V. Uma Maheswara Rao, resident of Plot No.5, Chaitanyanagar, G.C.C. Layout, Kommadi Road, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam and had paid House Tax regularly. I had given complaint for providing Street Light in front of my house vide Phole No. 56/B/18/2 two months back. But till date the Street Light is not provided. We are still facing problem in absence of street light like rains making hurdles on roads and fear of burglary or theft.
I kindly request to look into this issue and hope for a soon recovery of this problem.

V. Uma Maheswara Rao,
Mobile No.8985971823

Street Phole No.56/B/18/2
reddi2kampa@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2016

Providing Street Light - Reg.

Providing Street light :

KISHORE45000

Sep 17, 2016

SANITATION

SIDE TO OUR HOUSE THAT IS IN
7-131, CHANIKAYA NAGAR, CHINAMUSHIDIWADA, PENDURTHI, VISAKHAPATNAM,ANDHRA PRADESH-530051.

AN APARTMENT NAMED NAKSHITRA HAS NO PROPER DRAINAGE SYSTEM HE HIS DRAIN IS CHOKED AND STAGED AT ONE PLACE DUE TO WHICH MOSQUITO'S AND OTHER BACTERIA IS CREATING VERY FASTLY. EVEN THE HOUSE OCCUPIERS ALSO NOT TAKING ANY ACTION AND SAME WAS COMPLAINED TO LOCAL SANITARY INSPECTOR HE VISITED TWICE BUT DID NOT TAKE ANY ACTION, IN MY HOUSE THERE 02 CHILDREN'S OF BELOW 05 YEARS IAM VERY MUCH CONCERNED ABOUT THERE HEALTH. WHAT TO DO IN THIS CASE WHEN GVMC IS NOT TAKING ANY ACTION. I HAVE ATTACHED THE PICS OF DRAIN.

SANITATION SANITATION

D.Subramanyam

Sep 15, 2016

Street light complaint

Our street lights are not working since 3 months. our pole number is T43-B5/1.Please kindly take action immediately.
Thanking you sir,
Akkayyapalem
Suryachandra Rao

Aug 30, 2016

Street light

My Complaint no. 81812 dated 08 Jul 16 regarding not working of street light details as under:-
Poll No. 241B 1& 2 Bakanapalam, ward no. 4, madhurwada post, visakhapatnam

Request proper repairs may be carried out.

M Surya Chandra Rao
Kjanand72

Aug 22, 2016

cleaning of road and drainge

Respected sir

Drains/roads CLEANING in front of the house bearing D.No.32-10-9/2, ward.65, venkateswaracolany, Sheelanagar, Krushi Hospital Road.Half of the colany drinage whater stagned In front of my house since 5 years been so far the soil becom disert and some people are using as public lavetory. The sweepers were un able to cleen Facing the foul smell and mosquitos and daily pigs playing in the gutter and ihave a 3months baby so pleas give me the permisio to fill that 2000 sqr yard eariya with rubbish and weast gravel in the manner of swach Bharath mesion to avoid this problem

Thanking you sir

Sheelanagar,
530012.
yespriya

Aug 4, 2016

Street road to be repaired

Hello Sir,

Please repair the street which is beside Sita Residency down beside street LG Service Centre...Down to Care Hospital.

And even municipality is not taking waste. no one are taking wastage.

Ch.Amrita Vani

Jul 15, 2016

Street lights not working

I Ch.AmritaVani of resident of Akkayapalem Nggos colony who have already brought into notice of our problem had unfortunately found no response. Its very annoying that the response is meagre and it implies that hardly any person takes the pain to go through our problems and review them. I consider myself enough responsible to inform you as a citizen of India and wait till your response is coupled with action.
Hope for positive response atleast this time.

thanking you
Ch.Amrita Vani

Jul 7, 2016

Street lights not working

I Ch. Amrita Vani , resident of Nggo's colony bearing d.no.49/39/21 Akkayapalem would like to bring to your notice that street lights have stopped functioning a month ago in our above mentioned address.We are still facing lot of problem in absence of street light in working condition because of several problems like rains making hurdles on roads and fear of burglary or theft.

Amrita Vani
Zareena$23

Jul 4, 2016

Parking of Vehicles on the main road

Good Afternoon

I am a resident of Sangam Office near Jagannadhapuram bridge besides SKML sweets. The people who come to have snacks to the sweet shop, park their vehicles in the midst of the road and creates traffic jam. Every evening when I return home after office, I find the vehicles parked very near to our apartment's main road causing hindrance to the movement of our vehicles. There is no control on the road side fruits & vegetables vendors also. Request you take necessary action.

Zarina

S.N Towers, Flat no: 103,
Jagannadhapuram, Near Sangam Office,
Visakhapatnam - 16
phani2rama

Jun 25, 2016

Vacant plot being used for dumping garbage

This is to bring to your notice that we,the occupants of house no.MIG 60,H B colony,Visakhapatnam are facing lot if inconvenience and hardships as the vacant plot next to our house is being used as a garbage dumping place by the local residents due to which the whole area surrounding the house has become infested with flies and rats.It has become a very unhygienic and dirty place to stay in.Kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to prevent garbage being dumped there, at the earliest.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs K V RAMADEVI
Mansi Satpathy

Jun 18, 2016

House Patta

Sir, I, RamPrasad Satpathy residing for last 22 years at Door No. 71-31-642/A, Kranti Nagar, Gandhigram - PO, Visakhapatnam -5, 49 -Ward submitted application along with all required documents to get a house Patta for my house through the elected village elder (Mr Jogga Naidu) No. of times. Since I am an Ex-serviceman I am exempted from house tax vide Commissioner (FAC) GVMC Rc No. 3415/2001/A7/ Zone IV Dt July 2007. I, again submitted my application along with Mee-Seva challan few months back for my house of 60 Sq Yard after the release of GO for House Patta. So far I have not received the same so far and on inquiry it is understood from the above village elder that it is miss placed in MRO office and asked my wife who is suffering from dust elegy to approach the MRO office again. My house has been surveyed vide inquire No. A/012902 dated 15-12-15. Sl. No. 1136. Application No. VZG/ 1001-49. 42-128. It is requested to inquire about my above lost application and issue a House Patta vide the prevailing GO at the earliest

Ram Prasad Satpathy
Mob 9493627325
Subhash Varikuti

Jun 15, 2016

is this the right forum to lodge complaints?

have multiple problems with drainage and water loss in the street. want to check if this is right forum before I complain
anusha0923

Jun 15, 2016

PICKING OF GARBAGE

I am K.L.N. SASTRY resident of HB COLONY near Venkojipalem, Visakhapatnam. We are facing a great problem regarding the picking of the garbage. The cleaning persons are not coming regularly and when asked they are giving very silly reasons We have been facing this problem from 2-3 months. So I request you to kindly sort out this issue and take proper action.

With Regards,

K.L.N.SASTRY

dkdevi

May 25, 2016

WATER PROBLEM

SIR,
we are unhappy about the water supply being offered to this colony dwellers for the last one month as alternative days only water is given to this residents. We have bore wells and water tanks also constructed by A.P Housing Board and the total cost of the bore wells and water tanks constructed and cost there of charged against these residents. We are purely dependent on these bore wells for the last 20 years. We have no problem since long, even during peak summer. After merger with GVMC, this housing board colony residents have been facing lot of problems for non supply of water and its quantity. The alternative days, water being supplied without operation of these bore wells causing lot of water problem and its quantity (not even 500ltr a day per house). This is unfortunate state of affairs. These residents are thrown to their own law of fate. There is no mention about the reduction of tax for alternative days for supply of water. This must be seriously thought of announcement should be made in this regard.

PRAYER

Under the circumstances stated above, we humbly request your honour to personally inspect this locality and arrange to collect grievances of the residents of this colony and kindly arrange the following: -
1. To operate all bore wells and consequent water tanks and supply water regularly without switching over to other means of operation.
2. Your Assistant Engineer (water supply) GVMC Madhurawada, Zone-1 not at all taking care of these problems and not being in a positions to help out these residents at all.
Awaiting your reply with A.E (Water Supply) and his inspection report.
With kind regards,

May 24, 2016

Street Lightig

Residents of EMERALD Apartment, Opp. Bank of Baroda,
Mithilapuri Colony, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam.530041- Ward No.05

We are residing in the Emerald Apartment( street opposite to Bank of Baroda) in Mithilapuri Colony, Madhurwada in Ward Nos 5. The street Lighting on the road to our area opp. Bank of Baroda is not fully provided. While there are 9 poles on the said road, LED lights were provided only to 3 poles as indicated here under :

1. Pole No. 59-B9/2 -- Light Provided
2. Pole No. 59-B9/4 -- -do-
3. Pole No. 59-B9/5 -- -do-

Even the above mentioned three street lights 3 are also not working for the past 10 days.

The following Poles were Not provided with LED lights:
1. Pole No. 59-B- 9/2 (Rpt. No.)
2.Pole No. 59-B-9/1
3. Pole No. 59-B-9
4. Pole No. 59-B9/1 (Rpt No.)
5. Pole has not numbered
6. Pole No. 59-B-9/6

As a result of lighting was not provided for 6 poles on the said road, the area has become pitch dark and it is becoming difficult for the residents of the area especially for women to walk on the road in the nights due to the stray of dogs menace, deep ditches on the middle of the road, snakes and above all fear of anti-social elements.

We are pained to bring to your notice that very recently a man walking on the road near our apartment around 8 PM died due to the snake bite.As such, the residents in and around the area terrified to walk on the road in the nights.

We have already made a online request to GVMC's on 19/5/2015 and the same has been registered vide GVMC's Reg.No. 2015-ADM-O3581. The receipt of the complaint was also acknowledged as under:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Successfully Registered.
Your Reg.No. is 2015-ADM-O3581 - Complaint No. & Details are Forwarded to concern Person.
Confirmation will be sent to you in an SMS.

Even though one year has elapsed. the problem is yet to be resolved

We, therefore, request your good-self to kindly look into this urgent and alarming matter and arrange to provide sufficient lighting for the remaining poles on the road without further delay considering the plight of the people and the safety of the people.

S.V.LAKSHMANA RAO & Other residents of the locality .
praveensse

May 24, 2016

Improper working of street light

I am residing at R Praveen Kumar,Lakshmi Swathi Residency,Flat No 302,Door No 18-441/5/10, Santapalem,Chinnagadila,Visakhapatnam-530040 , the street light is not working for the past 1 month.Please send the technician and rectify it as early as possible.

R Praveen Kumar
Phone no., - 9849377077
N.Srinivasa Rao

May 22, 2016

Improper working of street light

I am residing at Dr-no 2-10-40,mindi,bhpv(post),visakhapatnam-12,ward no -65, and pole no., M1 3A/4, the street light is not working for the past 1 month.Please send the technician and rectify it as early as possible.

N.Srinivasa Rao,
anuboddeti

Apr 22, 2016

noise pollution

Hello Sir,
Dogs near our area are making so much noise such that, we are not able to sleep at night. Please take some action.
B.anuradha
D.no:57-15-6
Subhashnagar
Kancharapale
Visakhapatnam
Mobile no:8885261559
bvpr

Apr 19, 2016

Patch works of road from jaggayyapalem toDockyard colony road junction

.1 The road from jaggayyapalem to sathivanipalem of ward 58 is damaged at different places. Some length of road was laid some part was left at jaggayyapalem and sathivanipalem. Also there are road pits at several palces. Riding the vehicles is very difficult on this road.
2. The road leading to dockyard colony was dug by private persons for their personal use to lay some pipe from other end,and it become worst dent to cross by vehicles passing.
3. Therefore ,it is requested to take necessary action to repair/lay the above said road problem

BV Prasada Rao
colony
Ward.58
bvpr

Apr 19, 2016

Request-4 for street lights not glowing

Request4 for street light not glowing which was sentas first request on 24th October 2015 Pole no.3A/3/6/1,ward no. 58, Dockyard Colony(sri satya nagar), Nearby Sattemma gudi,vizag-12 .Street light (LED) is not glowing since 6 months.Already three requests were made but invain. With in these 4 months some more street lights are also not functioning.There is no response at all. Request to depute the Technician to repair/replace the same.
BVP Rao
Dockyard colony
Ward 58
Dockyard colonry
raviprasadbalivada

Apr 8, 2016

Occupying the roads by vegetable hawkers

The Commissioner,
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation
Visakhapatnam.

sub: control to occupy the street roads and drainages by vegetable hawkers

It is informing you that the vegetable selling hawkers occupying the street roads and drainages in RAMALAYAM STREET AREA in Thatichetlapalem area, in ZONE-IV , it is very inconvience to moving of school autos and bikes in the morning and evening , unable to drive the cars in that area , so please do need full to us to avoid the above problems from us

Your Sincerely,
Ranjitkmr

Mar 24, 2016

garbage problem

cleaning of garbage

I am residing in Green Gardens, Marripalem. In my back side of my house one vacant land is there. The vacant land is filled-up with garbage. Due to that bad smell is coming and huge mascotes are there. The land mark is Opposite road to Sai Srinivasa Residency, Green gardens.

it is requested that necessary arrangements may kindly be made to remove the garbage on priority for which we shall ever be grateful to you sir.

HDFC - Issue
    I am prof rahulbhandari. MBA lecture. My salary 52000/-per...
    Fraud Club Jiva / Holiday Kart pvt ltd and DAE - Amazing time spend in clifftop auli
    Seriously owing my holiday was best decision for me. It...
    Snapdeal / Vulcan Express - Instead of gold offer too much delay
    I booked mobile on 6 th Dec through gold service.but not...
    Idea - Sim lost
    My sim has been lost of 070389 52349 in name of hajra so s...
    kvs - Double payment of kvs part exam
    Dublicate payment of kvs still not transfered in my...
    Update Registered Email ID of LIC Online Login - re-registration of lic online
    HI SIR, I had registered to LIC India Online login with...
    NIOS - Books not received yet
    Sir I've registered for sr.secondary examination...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - PLEASE ASSIST ME.
    Sir I have received sms your mobile no won 3.5 crore in...
    The Pan Card-Samanta Communication Pvt. Ltd - Pan Card Minor
    Sir online application for Pan Card of my son Chirag...
    Brunda Chinnappa - Brinda Chinnappa -very rude
    Hi all, Dr. Brinda Chinnappa is very rude and...