GVMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GVMC

shalief

Jun 24, 2015

PLOT NO.4 veterinery colony, near lakshmi narayana temple,old dairy form visakhapatnam-40

Gvmc

Tomarrow is our slab. But Town planing section is not taking necessary action. So Please take an action for me
as soon as possible.

Street lights of no use

The Comissioner,
GVMC,

07th June,2015.

Sub: Improper street lights,not working.
This letter is behalf of each and every passersby from Sirkars to the bridge prevailing beyond the Vijayanagar gate of Naval Dockyard.I would like to inform you that the streets lights prevailing here doesn't work at all.I dont know why the authorities cant emphasize on this issue.My concern is about people travelling during night time.God forbid,,Who would be responsible if anyone meet with an accident? And all the more in this lane the road is under repair so the danger seems to be more.

If at all there is a valid reason of the authorities for the same then there should be an alternative to protect the people from meeting the havoc.
The authorities are so feeble that they cannot move from there houses and look into this vital issue prevailing here or do you want to play with the lifes of people.

Not a kind request but Do look into the matter as soon as possible.

Rajan Kumar,
HARKRAO

May 15, 2015

NON-RECEIPT OF COMMISSION

THE COMMISSIONER
VISAKHAPATNAM

SIR,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU I HAVE PAID HOUSE TAX DUES FOR THE YEAR 2015-16 ON 13.05.2015 FOR ALL THE QUARTERS FOR THE FOLLOWING ASSESSMENT NUMBERS:
100006 64162
100009 22319
100009 22315
100006 66735
100010 07475

BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN PAID THE COMMISSION BY E-SEVA KENDRAM, VADLAPUDI.

I WAS TOLD BY E-SEVA KENDRAM THAT THEY WON'T PAY THE COMMISSION AS THEY HAVE ALREADY SETTLED THE DAY'S TRANSACTION ON 13-05-2015 ITSELF.

INSPITE OF MY EFFORTS OVER PHONE, THE COMPLAINT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE ADJUST THE AMOUNT IN NEXT YEAR.
I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
D.KAMESWARA RAO
CELL NO.9701348000
Pvr

May 7, 2015

Illegal construction

Sir. There is in illegal construction at swagruh topaz, flat no 803'door no 7-24-13/30',flat 801'door no7-24-13/28'flat804 door no 7-24-13/31 These door no flats in Dutch house layout, kirlampudi beside visakha musiam.There is no plan for this ninth floor,but ninth floor owners construct slab for room all flats .please take action immediately.

n srinivas

May 1, 2015

GAJUWAKA

The problem we are facing is a street light was replaced due to hud hud ,but there is no bulb in it. At kurmanpalem , krishna nagar road no. 1,ward no.58, POLE NO. 18 A/2.As the pole is at the corner of the road,we cannot see the coming vechiles at that place, at night time.So,please fix a bulb as early as possible.

SRINIVAS(9441968009)
D.no. 31-25-34
krishna nagar
kurmanpalem.
bharati das mandali

Apr 13, 2015

street lights

no new light replaced after hud hud cyclone for pole no.52A/2/2 at Gullalapalem colony, Sriharipuram, even ahter repeated complaints verbally made with supervisor concerned. pl look into and do the needful

M Bharati das, MIG - 1/113 (door No.65-5-113)
jinnala

Mar 15, 2015

engineering

I (J venkateswara rao working in VSP staying at TSR Laxmi Devi apartments, Isukathota opp. Church adjacent to big drainage) complained once through telephone regarding New pole and streetlight. After that they visited my area and suggested to send a message or letter for new pole and street light. At present in front of the apartment there is no streetlight and it looks very dark at evening time. At the same time some outsiders are coming and enjoying in our area and creating big nuisance to all. Due to the absence of streetlight many thefts took place in our area. .

Hence, I request you to kindly respond immediately and do the justice.

J. Venkateswara Rao
rviswanatha

Mar 4, 2015

Regarding dumping of waste in ward 70 ( sujhatanagar )

Commissioner
GVMC

Subject :- No provision for waste disposal ( disposal pits & dust bins , no GVMC vans for waste removal ) & proper lightining

Sir , I V.Ramakanth residing near ward no :- 70 , teachers layout, sujhatanagar , arkha ganapathi villas . We were staying since here from 10 months there was no proper waste disposal system here, as a result lot of mosquitoes & i even see lot of pigs roaring near my house here and there. The GVMC person who is coming nearby my house cleaning my neighbours houses but leaving aside. So , my humble request from me to u is please send the regarding area incharge to see the area and take necessary action other wise there will be a severe threat for the people residing here.

Ramakanth,
varlu_n

Mar 3, 2015

street lights

street light not working
visakhapatnam

Sub: Street light not working

I am residing at D.No:31-39-11/21,VUDA Nagar Phase-1, kurmannapalem ,visakhapatnam-530046 ward no 58, Pole No 21A/8/1 to 21A/8/6 street light are not working since 2 months. I have given complaint to GVMC electrical office as well as call center and also personally met with zonal commissioner. kindly provide street lights as early as possible

N.Venkateswarlu
Cell No; 9849546759
PAGALLA

Feb 20, 2015

Street Light not functioning

My name is PJ Wilson Rtd Divisional Manager (LIC), presently appointed as Permanent LOK Adalat Conciliation Member, vizag District courts, living in Dr. NO. 9-34-8/1 PITHAPURAM COLONY, Opp VMDA, Maddilapalem, Visakhapatnam. the present problem is that the existing street light as removed and the junction in front of my house was dark and street dogs moving greatly causing danger and also thefts in the area houses. Can your authority take serious actions to stet the street lighting and prevent dangers and life threats in our area/ street, situated opp Kalabharati road which is always being engaged for the Art and Music performances conducted.
Requesting early action.
P J Wilson.
BA, BL, PGD IRPM.
Mandem Sudhakar

Feb 16, 2015

street electrycity

I Dr M.Venkata Sudhakar (Civil Assistant Surgeon & EX MAJOR INDIAN ARMY DRASS & KARGIL WAR HERO), already complained once on same issue a fortnight but no action has been taken place till now, as this is a big area illegal activities are going on due to street light absentia..even if concerned workers if come they say they don't have sufficient bulbs or some other excuses, request kindly look into the matter & do the the needfull please. my adress is Dr M.Venkata.Sudhakar,Civil Assistannt Surgeon,(EX MAJOR-INDIAN ARMY) D3,Dr Alapati Doctors Quarters, besides AMCOSA function hall,in front of American Hospital,NearZilla Parishad Junction,Visakhapatnam 2.
ashmita_1992

Feb 10, 2015

illegal house construction

There is an illegal house construction at door No. 51-8-34/1/A by N Krishna at Ward 14, 60 Feet road, Nakkavanipalem, Visakhapatnam. There are no set backs left. The is no plan for this illegal house construction. It causing great inconvience to all surrounding people. Please do need full.

Thanking You Sir,
VVSSK

Jan 26, 2015

DRAINAGE CONSTRUCTION

I am resident of Rani Heights, Vuda Phase-6, Green Lands, Kurmannapalem, Ward No.58, Visakhapatnam.
In VUDA PHASE-6, GREEN LANDS COLONY, KURMANNAPALEM external drainage construction work is in progress only from KBC towers and it will cover only the first two apartments which are beside the main road. The drainage canal of the three apartments behind KBC towers is presently blocked and the drainage water has been made to join with raiwada canal from midway of the drainage. It is not understood why the drainage construction work is started from half way instead of covering the apartments drainage which are in VUDA Phase-6. we request to investigate in this matter, as if the present ongoing drainage construction work is allowed to continue it will be difficult to complete the remaining drainage works in future. Hence, we request to take up the total work of drainage construction work along with this to allow free flow of drainage water from all the apartments which are beside the Raiwada canal.
dinesh1431

Jan 26, 2015

new led street light non ops

my name is dinesh from muralinagar,near masjid viskhapatnam-7. street light on the pole no: 55B1/4/1 in front of my house is defective since dec14. regarding this i had regestered my complaint at gvmc call center number of times but till date there is no action. my recent complaint no is 42703 placed on 12 jan15 and till now no action on it. when called back gvmc they told to speak with DE and DE is blaming the organisation for the delay of rectification of new led streetlights which were replaced post hudhud cyclone. government is spending lots of fund and the organisations are unable 2 maintain it. i request gvmc to take appropriate action to solve the common issues of common people.
R. Yejnesh Kumar

Jan 22, 2015

Street Lights are not working due to Hudud Cyclone

The Commissioner
Visakhapatnam

My Name is R. Yejnesh Kumar, my friend residing in Pavan Enclave, Akkayyapalem, Main Road, Visakhapatnam.

Sir, after Hudud Cyclone adjecent to the Apartment named Pavan Enclave bearing pole No.38A3/2/1 at this pole the street light is damaged after Cyclone, the department people arranged the new LED Light to this Pole but they are not connected to the electrical wires still that is not in working condition please connect the wires to the electricity power supply to utilized the light to all the people, so please repair the existing the light in our road.

Thanking you sir.

yours faithfully

R. YEJNESH KUMAR (Mobile No.98492 48665)
(ADVOCATE)

Jan 22, 2015

Street Lights are not working due to Hudud Cyclone

The Commissioner
Visakhapatnam

My Name is R. Yejnesh Kumar, residing at Door No.45-48-7, Opp : Sai Brundavan School, Abid Nagar, Akkayyapalem, Visakhapatnam.

Sir, after Hudud Cyclone in our Street Junction the High-mast lights are not working bearing pole No.AKP44SS/37/AB at this pole the transformer is also is arranged by the APEPDCL and there is Two Speed Breakers the people who are coming in this way there are not identifying the Speed Breakers in the night time so please repair the existing the lights or please arrange the new Street lights in this Street Junction.

Thanking you sir.

yours faithfully

R. YEJNESH KUMAR (Mobile No.98492 48665)
(ADVOCATE)
Visakhapatnam-530016
dmrbll1

Jan 1, 2015

Un Clean Street Roads & Drainages

We are Staying in Pedgadili, Salipeta Hill Side. on approach road Meesala Apparao Road towards Hill lot of debris accumulated both side of road. no one coming to clean. on the hill side lot of trees fell down all tree debris also laying every where. no truck is coming to pick up. and also drainages are full, no one coming to clean even. on this approach road to hill some new construction taking place where they are occupying drainage and doing constructions. Pls do the needful. we have Approx 150 House on hill side, no proper approach road. No fire vehicle or Ambulance can approach these roads in Emergencies. kindly look in to this matter.

Damodara Rao
12-17/1, Pedagadili
Salipeta,Visakhapatnam-40
OPP. New Apolo Hospital Road.
K S SIRISHA

Dec 11, 2014

COMPLAINT ABOUT STREET LIGHT

SIR,
I, SANTHI SIRISHA KONDA, D.NO-19-165/4/1, CHANDRANAGAR, GOPALAPATNAM-27,66 WARD, OUR STREET LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING SINCE 1 YEAR. SO MANY TIMES GAVE A COMPLAINT TO WHO IS IN-CHARGE OF THAT ONE BUT THEY DIDN'T TAKE ANY ACTION,SO KINDLY RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM SIR.
POLE NUM- 21 B/10
SO, I REQUEST YOU TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

THANKING YOU,
K.S.SIRISHA.
Kameswara Rao. Ch

Dec 4, 2014

Provision of new Street lights

During Hud Hud cyclone two electrical poles fallen and street lights damaged. EPDCL has provided new poles but steet lights not provided. request provide street lights .location: opposite NRI hospital and side road of Mohan medical stores Pole no 3A/7 & 3A/8
Ch.Kameswara Rao
D.No: 50-16-1/4
Seethammadhara (NE)
Mobile:9493792196
ravidasamantula

Dec 2, 2014

Garbage Clearance

I am Ravi Dasamantula , from Malkapuram Prakash Nagar 48 Ward.
Couple of time i have been complained about the garbage thrown beside primary school of GVMC which is an official road conneting the main road. action GVMC taken was an instant but not followed for long time.

and also there is no light near Transformer which make the visibility during night time.
GVMC staff is consecrating the cleaning process only on main roads but not bothering for cleaning the streets.

There is empty site in which IDBI back mortgage board is fixed due to that site entire road is covered and road is not visible, people are getting problem while crossing the path.

I request GVMC to take action immediately in this regards.

Ravi Dasamantula
ratna69a

Oct 25, 2014

regarding removal of old tree infront of our building

The Commisioner,
Greater VIsakhapatnam Muncipal Coorporation,
Visakhapatnam.

We are residents of ward no.12, Lalithanagar, Visakhapatnam. There is an old tree infront of our building which is causing threat to our building and it might fall any time.

Hence we request you to take necessary action to remove that tree which has become life threat to us.

Sir, kindly look into the matter and kindly do the needful. Helpful to us. For this above act we shall ever great ful to you sir.
mohiddin123

Oct 15, 2014

(critical)Public disturance,nuisance and risk to lives

The comissioner,
GVMC.
Gajuvaka.

I am resident of ward no.60, sramika nagar,gajuwaka..d.no.6-58-16/1/a . My complaint is - there is Lorry yard near sujatha hospital, Church, A.V.K Juniour college, some resident areas. As nearly 80 to 200 lorries will be parked in the yard. They are causing a lots of sound and air pollution, which cause in lots of trouble to patients in hospital, children in school, prayers in church and to all the residents near by.

The yard owners and gaurdians have given some amount of bribe to related officers, they stopped mouths of several officers and ex-corporators. So taht they will not provide objection.

Due to recent Hudhud cyclone, the situation became more worse, some dangerous snakes are coming along with Lorries as we don't have power too. Due to that one death also happenned in sramika nagar area.

Please take the necessary action as soon as possible.

Thankingyou,
Gous mohiddin
D.no.6-16-58/1/a
Sramikanagar
Chinagantyada
Gajuwaka.
raju2004

Oct 15, 2014

(critical)Plublic disturance,nuisance risk to lives

The comissioner,
GVMC.
Gajuvaka.

I am resident of ward no.60, sramika nagar,gajuwaka..d.no.6-58-16/1/a . My complaint is - there is Lorry yard beside sujatha hospital, Church, A.V.K Juniour college, many reident houses. As nearly 80 to 200 lorries will be parked in the yard daily. They are causing a lots of sound and air pollution, which cause in lots of trouble to patients in hospital, children in school, devotees in church and to all the residents near by yard.

The yard owners and gaurdians have given some amount of bribe to related officers, they stopped mouths of several officers and ex-corporator. So that they are not taking any action.

Due to recent Hudhud cyclone, the situation became more worse, some dangerous snakes are coming along with Lorries. Due to that one death also happenned in sramika nagar area.

Please take the necessary action as soon as possible.

Thankingyou,

Sep 28, 2014

Gajuwaka .

Sub: Street light concern
Ref: - Pole No 29 B/4, Ward No 60

I D.V.Ramachandra Rao thanks for attending the complaint logged by me regarding street light not working, i once again thank you for taking quick action.

Ramachandra Rao
rcrao

Sep 25, 2014

street light not working

Gajuwaka .

Sub: Street light not working & dumping of garbage in middle of the residential area & pigs around it
Ref: - Pole No 29 B/4, Ward No 60

We the resident of Srinivasanagar , Drivers Colony, old Gajuwaks vsp - 26 ward no 60, Pole No 29 B/4 street light is not working since 2 months, and we are facing problems with a lot of pigs surrounded by the street near the garbage. We are suffering from various diseases. I shall be very thankful to you if you could take action on it.

Ramachandra Rao
6-53-30/6
Srinivasanagar
Drivers colony
OLD GWK, VSP-26

77397 - Offer Letter is Fake or Real
    Dear Applicant, This is to inform you that we have gone...
    computer - school computer
    sir,mera village jogini,ghorawal,sonebhadra me prathamic...
    SSC - shows the information incorrect for part 2 registration
    I have completed part 1 registration for CHSL 15... Then...
    Butterfly glass top - Serious injuries tempered glass broken
    I purchased butterfly g lass top 2 Burner glasstop in...
    Rediffmail.com - lost emails
    All my mails were automatically deleted Today when I...
    State Bank of India - getting 2 atm card in 1account no
    sir i m working malaysia but my account hold in...
    care---paytm.com - recharge is not sucess yieeaa cash code
    dear sir,i am akshya humar sahu nob no -9938638433...
    cyber crime - continous anonymous call
    Dear Sir, I am S.K. Nizamudeen, residing at Rasipuram,...
    jvvnl alwar - amount debited from account but bill does not paill
    sir,I paid jvvnl electric bill online via bill desk on...
    freecharge.in - recharge not done but my money deducted from bank
    My sbi transaction id isDSBI3879356246IG0AGNFCH2 TRANSFER...