GVMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GVMC

Kjanand72

Aug 22, 2016

cleaning of road and drainge

Respected sir

Drains/roads CLEANING in front of the house bearing D.No.32-10-9/2, ward.65, venkateswaracolany, Sheelanagar, Krushi Hospital Road.Half of the colany drinage whater stagned In front of my house since 5 years been so far the soil becom disert and some people are using as public lavetory. The sweepers were un able to cleen Facing the foul smell and mosquitos and daily pigs playing in the gutter and ihave a 3months baby so pleas give me the permisio to fill that 2000 sqr yard eariya with rubbish and weast gravel in the manner of swach Bharath mesion to avoid this problem

Thanking you sir

Visakhapatnam.
530012.
yespriya

Aug 4, 2016

Street road to be repaired

Hello Sir,

Please repair the street which is beside Sita Residency down beside street LG Service Centre...Down to Care Hospital.

And even municipality is not taking waste. no one are taking wastage.

Ch.Amrita Vani

Jul 15, 2016

Street lights not working

I Ch.AmritaVani of resident of Akkayapalem Nggos colony who have already brought into notice of our problem had unfortunately found no response. Its very annoying that the response is meagre and it implies that hardly any person takes the pain to go through our problems and review them. I consider myself enough responsible to inform you as a citizen of India and wait till your response is coupled with action.
Hope for positive response atleast this time.

thanking you
Ch.Amrita Vani

Jul 7, 2016

Street lights not working

I Ch. Amrita Vani , resident of Nggo's colony bearing d.no.49/39/21 Akkayapalem would like to bring to your notice that street lights have stopped functioning a month ago in our above mentioned address.We are still facing lot of problem in absence of street light in working condition because of several problems like rains making hurdles on roads and fear of burglary or theft.
I kindly request to look into this issue and hope for a soon recovery of this problem.

Amrita Vani
Zareena$23

Jul 4, 2016

Parking of Vehicles on the main road

Good Afternoon

I am a resident of Sangam Office near Jagannadhapuram bridge besides SKML sweets. The people who come to have snacks to the sweet shop, park their vehicles in the midst of the road and creates traffic jam. Every evening when I return home after office, I find the vehicles parked very near to our apartment's main road causing hindrance to the movement of our vehicles. There is no control on the road side fruits & vegetables vendors also. Request you take necessary action.

Zarina

S.N Towers, Flat no: 103,
Jagannadhapuram, Near Sangam Office,
Visakhapatnam - 16
phani2rama

Jun 25, 2016

Vacant plot being used for dumping garbage

This is to bring to your notice that we,the occupants of house no.MIG 60,H B colony,Visakhapatnam are facing lot if inconvenience and hardships as the vacant plot next to our house is being used as a garbage dumping place by the local residents due to which the whole area surrounding the house has become infested with flies and rats.It has become a very unhygienic and dirty place to stay in.Kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to prevent garbage being dumped there, at the earliest.

Yours Sincerely
Mrs K V RAMADEVI
Mansi Satpathy

Jun 18, 2016

House Patta

Sir, I, RamPrasad Satpathy residing for last 22 years at Door No. 71-31-642/A, Kranti Nagar, Gandhigram - PO, Visakhapatnam -5, 49 -Ward submitted application along with all required documents to get a house Patta for my house through the elected village elder (Mr Jogga Naidu) No. of times. Since I am an Ex-serviceman I am exempted from house tax vide Commissioner (FAC) GVMC Rc No. 3415/2001/A7/ Zone IV Dt July 2007. I, again submitted my application along with Mee-Seva challan few months back for my house of 60 Sq Yard after the release of GO for House Patta. So far I have not received the same so far and on inquiry it is understood from the above village elder that it is miss placed in MRO office and asked my wife who is suffering from dust elegy to approach the MRO office again. My house has been surveyed vide inquire No. A/012902 dated 15-12-15. Sl. No. 1136. Application No. VZG/ 1001-49. 42-128. It is requested to inquire about my above lost application and issue a House Patta vide the prevailing GO at the earliest

Ram Prasad Satpathy
Mob 9493627325
Subhash Varikuti

Jun 15, 2016

is this the right forum to lodge complaints?

have multiple problems with drainage and water loss in the street. want to check if this is right forum before I complain
anusha0923

Jun 15, 2016

PICKING OF GARBAGE

I am K.L.N. SASTRY resident of HB COLONY near Venkojipalem, Visakhapatnam. We are facing a great problem regarding the picking of the garbage. The cleaning persons are not coming regularly and when asked they are giving very silly reasons We have been facing this problem from 2-3 months. So I request you to kindly sort out this issue and take proper action.

With Regards,

K.L.N.SASTRY

dkdevi

May 25, 2016

WATER PROBLEM

SIR,
we are unhappy about the water supply being offered to this colony dwellers for the last one month as alternative days only water is given to this residents. We have bore wells and water tanks also constructed by A.P Housing Board and the total cost of the bore wells and water tanks constructed and cost there of charged against these residents. We are purely dependent on these bore wells for the last 20 years. We have no problem since long, even during peak summer. After merger with GVMC, this housing board colony residents have been facing lot of problems for non supply of water and its quantity. The alternative days, water being supplied without operation of these bore wells causing lot of water problem and its quantity (not even 500ltr a day per house). This is unfortunate state of affairs. These residents are thrown to their own law of fate. There is no mention about the reduction of tax for alternative days for supply of water. This must be seriously thought of announcement should be made in this regard.

PRAYER

Under the circumstances stated above, we humbly request your honour to personally inspect this locality and arrange to collect grievances of the residents of this colony and kindly arrange the following: -
1. To operate all bore wells and consequent water tanks and supply water regularly without switching over to other means of operation.
2. Your Assistant Engineer (water supply) GVMC Madhurawada, Zone-1 not at all taking care of these problems and not being in a positions to help out these residents at all.
Awaiting your reply with A.E (Water Supply) and his inspection report.
With kind regards,

May 24, 2016

Street Lightig

Residents of EMERALD Apartment, Opp. Bank of Baroda,
Mithilapuri Colony, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam.530041- Ward No.05

We are residing in the Emerald Apartment( street opposite to Bank of Baroda) in Mithilapuri Colony, Madhurwada in Ward Nos 5. The street Lighting on the road to our area opp. Bank of Baroda is not fully provided. While there are 9 poles on the said road, LED lights were provided only to 3 poles as indicated here under :

1. Pole No. 59-B9/2 -- Light Provided
2. Pole No. 59-B9/4 -- -do-
3. Pole No. 59-B9/5 -- -do-

Even the above mentioned three street lights 3 are also not working for the past 10 days.

The following Poles were Not provided with LED lights:
1. Pole No. 59-B- 9/2 (Rpt. No.)
2.Pole No. 59-B-9/1
3. Pole No. 59-B-9
4. Pole No. 59-B9/1 (Rpt No.)
5. Pole has not numbered
6. Pole No. 59-B-9/6

As a result of lighting was not provided for 6 poles on the said road, the area has become pitch dark and it is becoming difficult for the residents of the area especially for women to walk on the road in the nights due to the stray of dogs menace, deep ditches on the middle of the road, snakes and above all fear of anti-social elements.

We are pained to bring to your notice that very recently a man walking on the road near our apartment around 8 PM died due to the snake bite.As such, the residents in and around the area terrified to walk on the road in the nights.

We have already made a online request to GVMC's on 19/5/2015 and the same has been registered vide GVMC's Reg.No. 2015-ADM-O3581. The receipt of the complaint was also acknowledged as under:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Successfully Registered.
Your Reg.No. is 2015-ADM-O3581 - Complaint No. & Details are Forwarded to concern Person.
Confirmation will be sent to you in an SMS.

Even though one year has elapsed. the problem is yet to be resolved

We, therefore, request your good-self to kindly look into this urgent and alarming matter and arrange to provide sufficient lighting for the remaining poles on the road without further delay considering the plight of the people and the safety of the people.

S.V.LAKSHMANA RAO & Other residents of the locality .
praveensse

May 24, 2016

Improper working of street light

I am residing at R Praveen Kumar,Lakshmi Swathi Residency,Flat No 302,Door No 18-441/5/10, Santapalem,Chinnagadila,Visakhapatnam-530040 , the street light is not working for the past 1 month.Please send the technician and rectify it as early as possible.

R Praveen Kumar
Phone no., - 9849377077
N.Srinivasa Rao

May 22, 2016

Improper working of street light

I am residing at Dr-no 2-10-40,mindi,bhpv(post),visakhapatnam-12,ward no -65, and pole no., M1 3A/4, the street light is not working for the past 1 month.Please send the technician and rectify it as early as possible.

N.Srinivasa Rao,
anuboddeti

Apr 22, 2016

noise pollution

Hello Sir,
Dogs near our area are making so much noise such that, we are not able to sleep at night. Please take some action.
B.anuradha
D.no:57-15-6
Subhashnagar
Kancharapale
Visakhapatnam
Mobile no:8885261559
bvpr

Apr 19, 2016

Patch works of road from jaggayyapalem toDockyard colony road junction

.1 The road from jaggayyapalem to sathivanipalem of ward 58 is damaged at different places. Some length of road was laid some part was left at jaggayyapalem and sathivanipalem. Also there are road pits at several palces. Riding the vehicles is very difficult on this road.
2. The road leading to dockyard colony was dug by private persons for their personal use to lay some pipe from other end,and it become worst dent to cross by vehicles passing.
3. Therefore ,it is requested to take necessary action to repair/lay the above said road problem

BV Prasada Rao
colony
Ward.58
bvpr

Apr 19, 2016

Request-4 for street lights not glowing

Request4 for street light not glowing which was sentas first request on 24th October 2015 Pole no.3A/3/6/1,ward no. 58, Dockyard Colony(sri satya nagar), Nearby Sattemma gudi,vizag-12 .Street light (LED) is not glowing since 6 months.Already three requests were made but invain. With in these 4 months some more street lights are also not functioning.There is no response at all. Request to depute the Technician to repair/replace the same.
BVP Rao
Dockyard colony
Ward 58
Dockyard colonry
raviprasadbalivada

Apr 8, 2016

Occupying the roads by vegetable hawkers

The Commissioner,
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation
Visakhapatnam.

sub: control to occupy the street roads and drainages by vegetable hawkers

It is informing you that the vegetable selling hawkers occupying the street roads and drainages in RAMALAYAM STREET AREA in Thatichetlapalem area, in ZONE-IV , it is very inconvience to moving of school autos and bikes in the morning and evening , unable to drive the cars in that area , so please do need full to us to avoid the above problems from us

Your Sincerely,
Ranjitkmr

Mar 24, 2016

garbage problem

cleaning of garbage

I am residing in Green Gardens, Marripalem. In my back side of my house one vacant land is there. The vacant land is filled-up with garbage. Due to that bad smell is coming and huge mascotes are there. The land mark is Opposite road to Sai Srinivasa Residency, Green gardens.

it is requested that necessary arrangements may kindly be made to remove the garbage on priority for which we shall ever be grateful to you sir.
Appa rao Reddy

Mar 11, 2016

Unauthorised construction

Sir I would like to bring to your kind notice that Shri Bora. Eswara Rao, residing D.No. 20-1-47, Near A.V.N. College Road, has been harassing us since few years. He constructed cement flooring illegally on the newly laid municipal roads recently and all the dirty water what they are using is flowing before our house and making our premises dirty. Every day he is doing the same thing and making all other neighours to do the same. So we temporarily constructed a small step of one feel to prevent water coming from his place. He has given a complaint on us to municipal office and requested them to remove it. We showed them how he has constructed the floor on the municipal road and told them to break the cement floor then you can remove our newly constructed small step too. The officer instructed the municipal workers to do it but Mr.Bora Eswara Rao had objected them and blackmailed them to stop otherwise he will file a complaint against them. Surprisingly they have gone saying it is lunch time and left the place with the message that they will do the work tomorrow. They have removed our small step and went away.
They assured us that they will remove it on 11.03.2016 but still they did not come to do the work. His house has got two water connections. How come a house can have two water connections and they have been given permission for two water pipe connections. This has been done illegally and it was brought to your notice till now.
Shri Bora. Eswara Rao has taken bribe from Mr.Srinivas Rao bearing D.No.20-68-3A, Near A.V.N College Road, Asipapa Street, Visakhapatnam to construct a house which has got no planning and permission to construct a 4th Floor and now he had constructed a 5th Floor too. The road has become conjusted and unable to park the two wheelers there.
He is indulging other people to come inside our house premises in our absence and taking measurements of our house without our permission.
There are many issues which is doing illegally in the name of municipal worker and filing complaints on others.
I would request you to kindly look into the matter seriously.
jithendra.Ganthakoru

Mar 9, 2016

Request to restore the Street tap

The Commissiner
GVMC, Visakhapatnam

this is Ganthakoru.jithendra dr no.1-85 narava ,near Gopalapatnam,Visakhapatnam-27 .Kindly restore the GVMC street muncipal Tap ,GVMC street tap is running for several years but it is removed without any reason while road construction. All the residents are taking drinking water from that tap only.kindly take the immidiate action to restore the GVMC street TAP at the earliest please.
thanking you sir,
G.Jithendra,
mobileno:8019663015.
venkatarao vankayala

Mar 8, 2016

lightning getting very less

My house oppsite street light complete tree branches closed the street light only 10% light is getting so please cut the branches near the street light. v.venkata rao
lakshmi0691

Mar 1, 2016

cleaning of road and drainge

Drains/roads CLEANING in front of the house bearing D.No.18-3, ward.11, opp.R.R.Residency, seethammadhara north extension,is not cleaning completely. In front of my house big stones have not been removing so far and some people are using the stones as public lavetory. The sweeper is not Cleaning completely. Facing the foul smell and mosquito menace. Request to direct the the cleaning persons to remove the stones and clean properly.

Thanking you sir,

Visakhapatnam-13.
R raghuram

Feb 9, 2016

Water problem

Since last month the famalies from Vinayakhanagar near Ramatakies are facing water problem there is no support from GVMC vizag please look into it .

Raghu

Fouling of Telecom Switch Cubicle

The Commissioner,
GVMC, Vskp.

Ref: D/No. 37-11-19, Pattabhi Reddy Gardens, Vskp-530007

This is inline with the installed Telecom Switch Cubicle in front of the above referenced residential house. This is fouling with the house entrance and causing hindrances to the house entrance itself. As this installation refers to decades old problem which was not treated serious, but this property aged 3 decades and now access for refurbishment is an absolute hindrance. Hence we request your intervention for a possible resolution.

Looking forward for way forward.

Thanking You Sir,

Sincerely
Sridhar K V V
Mob: 9963808240
w.v.s.r.prasad

Jan 12, 2016

street light

Street light not installed
Sir, In the month of April, 2015 some of the electrical poles in the next area are fallen due to unknown reasons, resulting which the street lights are damaged and immediately staff of electrical section were came and rescued some lights. But till today no street light is erected to Pole No. 163 B/3 in Ward no. 13, Madhuranagar, near Chandra Enclave, VSP. I have made complaint through online in GVMC cell vide compl.no. 67707 and also published in Eenadu newspaper. As per the concerned Officer version that street lights are insufficient and it will rectify in the month end of January. The Visakhapatnam City is glowing with LED lamps/himast lights were required/unrequried. But my complaint is kept aside and asked me to wait upto this monthend. Please rectify the problem and install two street lamps(LED) on pole No. 163 B/3 immediately as we are facing problem of teasing/lifting of petrol and thefts etc.
w.v.s.r.Prasad, Madhuranagar, Visakhapatnam

Ebay India - ebay
    Dear Priya49, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    ICICI Bank Credit Card - Credit card bill issue
    Hello Sir, I have ICICI credit card but its blocked by me...
    paytm - {+][[''][]
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    M/S NAAPTOL ONLINE SHOPPING PVT LTD. - GOODS RECEIVED ARE NOT AS PER SPECIFICATION
    We have purchased steel utensils from M/S NAAPTOL ONLINE...
    vmc developers and realtors - Not received refund
    I have cancelled the property and haven't received...
    chief minister of uttar pradesh - kanya vidhya dhan
    Dear sir, Mai muzaffarnagar se hu or mujhe...
    Liberty Gliders (Size: 10, Color: Silver) - Poor quality of sole of Gliders
    Dear Sir, I bought a pair of Gliders (Size: 10, Color:...
    LIC INDIA - Fake Calls using LIC's Name
    I have a BSNL Landline, I have been getting multiple calls...
    wd - issues with pc boot
    Hi sharma824, I'd suggest you to follow the below...
    fedex courier - RE : Shipment Not Received
    Dear Michael Bunyan, We sincerely regret the...