GVMC

Consumer complaints and reviews about GVMC

K S SIRISHA

Dec 11, 2014

street light

COMPLAINT ABOUT STREET LIGHT

SIR,
I, SANTHI SIRISHA KONDA, D.NO-19-165/4/1, CHANDRANAGAR, GOPALAPATNAM-27,66 WARD, OUR STREET LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING SINCE 1 YEAR. SO MANY TIMES GAVE A COMPLAINT TO WHO IS IN-CHARGE OF THAT ONE BUT THEY DIDN'T TAKE ANY ACTION,SO KINDLY RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM SIR.
POLE NUM- 21 B/10
SO, I REQUEST YOU TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

THANKING YOU,
K.S.SIRISHA.
Kameswara Rao. Ch

Dec 4, 2014

Provision of new Street lights

During Hud Hud cyclone two electrical poles fallen and street lights damaged. EPDCL has provided new poles but steet lights not provided. request provide street lights .location: opposite NRI hospital and side road of Mohan medical stores Pole no 3A/7 & 3A/8
yours faithfully
Ch.Kameswara Rao
D.No: 50-16-1/4
Seethammadhara (NE)
Mobile:9493792196
ravidasamantula

Dec 2, 2014

Garbage Clearance

I am Ravi Dasamantula , from Malkapuram Prakash Nagar 48 Ward.
Couple of time i have been complained about the garbage thrown beside primary school of GVMC which is an official road conneting the main road. action GVMC taken was an instant but not followed for long time.

and also there is no light near Transformer which make the visibility during night time.
GVMC staff is consecrating the cleaning process only on main roads but not bothering for cleaning the streets.

There is empty site in which IDBI back mortgage board is fixed due to that site entire road is covered and road is not visible, people are getting problem while crossing the path.

I request GVMC to take action immediately in this regards.

Ravi Dasamantula
ratna69a

Oct 25, 2014

regarding removal of old tree infront of our building

The Commisioner,
Greater VIsakhapatnam Muncipal Coorporation,
Visakhapatnam.

We are residents of ward no.12, Lalithanagar, Visakhapatnam. There is an old tree infront of our building which is causing threat to our building and it might fall any time.

Hence we request you to take necessary action to remove that tree which has become life threat to us.

Sir, kindly look into the matter and kindly do the needful. Helpful to us. For this above act we shall ever great ful to you sir.
mohiddin123

Oct 15, 2014

(critical)Public disturance,nuisance and risk to lives

Gajuvaka.

I am resident of ward no.60, sramika nagar,gajuwaka..d.no.6-58-16/1/a . My complaint is - there is Lorry yard near sujatha hospital, Church, A.V.K Juniour college, some resident areas. As nearly 80 to 200 lorries will be parked in the yard. They are causing a lots of sound and air pollution, which cause in lots of trouble to patients in hospital, children in school, prayers in church and to all the residents near by.

The yard owners and gaurdians have given some amount of bribe to related officers, they stopped mouths of several officers and ex-corporators. So taht they will not provide objection.

Due to recent Hudhud cyclone, the situation became more worse, some dangerous snakes are coming along with Lorries as we don't have power too. Due to that one death also happenned in sramika nagar area.

Please take the necessary action as soon as possible.

D.no.6-16-58/1/a
raju2004

Oct 15, 2014

(critical)Plublic disturance,nuisance risk to lives

Gajuvaka.

I am resident of ward no.60, sramika nagar,gajuwaka..d.no.6-58-16/1/a . My complaint is - there is Lorry yard beside sujatha hospital, Church, A.V.K Juniour college, many reident houses. As nearly 80 to 200 lorries will be parked in the yard daily. They are causing a lots of sound and air pollution, which cause in lots of trouble to patients in hospital, children in school, devotees in church and to all the residents near by yard.

The yard owners and gaurdians have given some amount of bribe to related officers, they stopped mouths of several officers and ex-corporator. So that they are not taking any action.

Due to recent Hudhud cyclone, the situation became more worse, some dangerous snakes are coming along with Lorries. Due to that one death also happenned in sramika nagar area.

Please take the necessary action as soon as possible.

D.no.6-58-16/1/a
rcrao

Sep 28, 2014

street light

Sub: Street light concern
Ref: - Pole No 29 B/4, Ward No 60

I D.V.Ramachandra Rao thanks for attending the complaint logged by me regarding street light not working, i once again thank you for taking quick action.

with regards

rcrao

Sep 25, 2014

street light not working

Gajuwaka .

Sub: Street light not working & dumping of garbage in middle of the residential area & pigs around it
Ref: - Pole No 29 B/4, Ward No 60

We the resident of Srinivasanagar , Drivers Colony, old Gajuwaks vsp - 26 ward no 60, Pole No 29 B/4 street light is not working since 2 months, and we are facing problems with a lot of pigs surrounded by the street near the garbage. We are suffering from various diseases. I shall be very thankful to you if you could take action on it.

with regards

cherrykumar

Sep 25, 2014

STREET DOGS

Street Dogs

I am a resident of 2nd ward, parvathinagar, ariolva. We are facing severe problem in our area with street dogs. They keep barking at night, they spill all the contents of dustbins and makes roads UN-walk-able. The dogs are coming to our area through srikanth nagar layout, road no 1. Our children are terrified even to step on the streets. Even elders and women are scared to walk on the streets. From the past week the problem became severe. I kindly request you to take some action against the issue as soon as possible.

With Regards,

house tax book

to
the commissioner
visakhapatnam,

this is murthy gunda from anakapalli we have one house at anakapalli and we paying the house tax bill regularly recently u people introduced one house tax receipt book, for that book i paid 50/- Callahan on 22/08/2014 in the name of gunda satyanarayana. behalf of my father i paid for the tax book, the person who is issuing tax book he always asking me to come tomorrow, last one month on wards i am facing the same problem till now he is not issued the book.this is vary small problem for u, but every day roaming to your offices its problem for me, kindly looking at the issue and solve ASAP

further any information/clarification

gunda murthy
9885619219
sunilvskp

Sep 22, 2014

street lights if complaint is loged to GVMC they remove street light so "NO STREET LIGHT::NO COMPLAINT"no complaint "

To all General Public and GVMC and Government of AP
It has been observed that if you complain about non-working of a street light to GVMC Higher Officials through their Website, etc., they immediately remove all the street lights in the complainted area and the contractor or contract workers will give no response and do not attend for replacement or refixing the removed street light in that area leaving the residents old aged, women, children darknees at the fate of thieves, chain snatcher, eve teasers, stray dogs, etc. which may be verified by anyone in the areas of Ward No.70 of GVMC, Chinamushidiwada in areas like Savithri Nagar, Srinivas Nagar, Shramika Nagar, Kaanthinagar Colony, Prasanthi Nagar, etc. GVMC has also never bothered or verified such things due to the great adoption of principle invented and followed by them:
The funda adopted by of the GVMC is an exemplary one : ''NO STREET LIGHT::NO NEED TO MAINTAIN THEM AND WILL BE NO COMPLAINTS TO ATTEND" Long Live Indian Republic for this funda. Great thinking and Great Action and Great Implementation.
k.sudhakar1

Sep 20, 2014

drainage cleaning

Drainage is not being cleaned. It is getting accumulated and musquitoes are on increase.
gous mohiddin

Sep 18, 2014

problem of pigs

Gajuwaka .

We are facing problems with a lot of pigs sarounded by my house and street. We are suffering from various diseases. I shall be very thankful to you if you could take action on it.

D.no.6-58-16/1/a,
Sramika nagar
gous mohiddin

Sep 18, 2014

garbage is not collecting from my street

Gajuvaka.

I am resident of ward no.60, sramika nagar,gajuwaka..d.no.6-58-16/1/a . My complaint is munipality workers not collecting garbage from our home and street since one week when i asked her she told that her supervisor kept her some where for cleaning..and we do not have proper road and drainage the rain water is strucked on the road and we could even walk to other place.please kindly take action on my complaint.

D.no.6-16-58/1/a
kumargrk

Sep 17, 2014

encrochment of drina of gvmc

the commissioner

respected sir

I,kada raju resident of nattayyapalem, 59 ward,b.h.pv post,vsp.
in that ward G.Ramu naidu constructing a building ground floor and 1st
floor and he occupid gvmc drain and extend his slab upon the drain and also put a bore well on it
He has no right to encroch gvmc properties. So plase take action agaist him and stop the construction

from
k.raju
59 ward
natayyapalem.vsp
cell.9848942554
Madhuri116

Sep 16, 2014

Street Dogs

I am a resident of 64th ward, opp.Pantulugari meda, Gajuwaka. We are facing severe problem in our area with street dogs. They keep barking at night, they spill all the contents of dustbins and makes roads un walkable. Our children are terrified even to step on the streets. Even elders and women are scared to walk on the streets. From the past week the problem became severe. I kindly request you to take some action against the issue as soon as possible.

With Regards,

S.Madhuri
Old Gajuwaka,
Ph: 9491910076
srinivasaraokapt

Sep 7, 2014

Controlling of Street Dogs

This is to bring to your notice that we are facing sleepless nights in the area of Chaitanya Nagar/GCC Layout, Kommadi Road, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam due to DOGS making very much disturbance in the night and there is no controll by GVMC Madhurawada, there is a scare of dogs by children, children cannot move in the evening or nights. Please look into this matter ASAP and we are unable to tolerate disturbances making by street dogs at Kommadi Road and Sairam Colony.

Waiting prompt action to be taken as early as possible.

Srinivasarao KAPT
GCC Layout, Kommadi Road, Visakhapatnam-530048
Land mark: GCC-GVMC Park Backside.
PH: 9059535428
G KAMAL KUMAR

Sep 6, 2014

Complaint against Safaiwalas in Ward No 67, Zone-6.

Sanitation

DT: 02.08.2014

The Commissioner,
Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation,
Visakhapatnam

Sub: Complaint against Safaiwalas in Ward No 67, Zone-6.

We would like to bring in your notice regarding safaiwalas Ward No 67, Zone -6 the following points.

1. They are demanding and forcing for money and collecting Rs 30 per family for gathering of garbage from houses. Otherwise they leave the garbage those who don’t pay.

2. Cleaning of the roads mostly done 3 to 4 times in a month.

3. Cleaning of the drainages are hardly done 3 to 4 times in a month and leaving the drainage material by the road side without any disposal. The garbage is spreading very bad smell and we are suffering with lot of mosquitoes.

In this connection We would like to know is there any charges to pay for these safaiwalas, If no we request you to please take necessary action regarding this matter.

Thanking you sir

G Kamal Kumar (Retd Army)
H.No 58-23-26
Buchiralupalem
Vizag-27.
Korrai

Sep 1, 2014

Street lights & Drainage's

The Commissioner, GVMC, Visakhapatnam.

We are residents of Sai Subhodh, Haritha Kalyani Residency & Others are requesting you to kindly arrange to depute the sweepers for sweeping of roads and clean the drains at least day by day or weekly twice sir, these area are located at Durga Ammavari Temple,, near by Srujana School, P.M.Palem Last Bus stop to Bakkannapalem Road and further requesting you sir please provide new tube light sets at above the residential area, so far no tube light sets in the poles sir.
Korrai

Sep 1, 2014

Street ligts

The Commissioner, GVMC, Visakhapatnam,

We residents of Durga nagar, H.B.Colony, visakhapatnam some street lights are not functioning since long back, So, we are requesting you to kindly arrange to depute the some staff and rectify the same at the earliest.

Thanking you sir,
M V Rao

Aug 19, 2014

NON-FUNCTIONING OF STREET LIGHTS

The Commissioner
Visakhapatnam

This complaint is in connection with non-functioning of street lights in various places. I understand that maintenance of street lights is privatised by GVMC. If it is correct, I would like to know what methods are in force to supervise the performance of the private contractor before clearing his bills. Is it not the responsibility of the contractor to check the streets in the evening time to find out the functioning of the street lights and repair them if required, instead of some one in that area has to make a complaint to GVMC. Such complaints also need to be repeated many times before the contractor do the needful. This is a very sad situation. Why should GVMC make payments to the contractor when he failed in his duties and responsibilities?

My sincere request to you is that we should learn from our mistakes and improve in our performances.

Out of so many failures of the contractor in his duties one single situation I would like to bring to your notice. In Venkatadrinagar of Sujatanagar in ward No.70 two street lights close to my house were not functioning and I spoke to Mr. Annam Naidu AE continuously for few days. Since there was no result then I made a complaint to GVMC vide complaint No.44664. No body responded for many days. Then I spoke to Mr. Varma DE. Next day some body came and repaired one light. It worked one night and failed from next day and along with these two lights another few lights also failed to function. Again I spoke to DE. After
two days both lights and other lights also have worked only for one night and now our entire area is in dark at night every day. So far no contractor or his team has visited this area. It seems they are waiting for one more complaint to attend the repairs, since they are habituated to this practice of receiving complaint and rectify the defect.

Now I leave it to you for necessary proper action as considered by you.

MV Rao

the commissioner,
Greater Visakhaptnam Municipal Corporation,
visakhapatnam

respected sir,
I, A. Ch. Appa rao the owner of the building bearing D.No 50-13-1/1, near the backside of Durga Ganapathi Temple road, seethammapeta, visakhapatnam - 530016. in the ward No. 13 to the eastern side of my building N. TATA Rao encroached the road and consturcted a shed earlier. Now he demolished his shed and making arrangements to construct a pakka building, which will close my house air and ventillation. he has no authority to construct the building. please take immediate action and stop construction.

thanking you sir,

93930 65714
sivark

complaint against construction of building

respected sir,
I, A. Ch. Appa rao the owner of the building bearing D.No 50-13-1/1, near the backside of Durga Ganapathi Temple road, seethammapeta, visakhapatnam. in the ward No. 13 to the eastern side of my building N. TATA Rao encroached the road and consturcted a shed earlier. Now he demolished his shed and making arrangements to construct a pakka building, which will close my house air and ventillation. he has no authority to construct the building. please take immediate action and stop construction.

thanking you sir,
A. CH. Appa rao
P M ALI KHAN

STREET NOT GLOWING

SIR,
I, P M ALI KHAN DNO:63-5-3A OF JANATHA COLONY, SRIHARIPURAM, MALKAPURAM (POST), VISAKHAPATNAM-530011. OUR STREET LIGHT WAS NOT GLOWING SINCE 5 MONTHS. DUE NON GLOWING OF STREET LIGHT WE ARE FACING SO MANY DIFFICULTY IN NIGHT TIME.POLE NO:73/A/6/1. I LODGE COMPLIANT 2 TIMES BUT NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION TILL TODAY. KINDLY PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

P M ALI KHAN

INCONSISTENT ROAD STRUCTURE

The Commisioner,
Greater VIsakhapatnam Muncipal Coorporation,
Visakhapatnam.

We are facing a lot of problems and inconvinience in travelling on roads of Akkayyapalem. Roads have been spoiled and a lot of pits have been formed. Water is getting stagnant in those pits during rains which is causing lot of inconvinience to public.

So i request you to solve this problem by covering the pits on the roads.

B.Sowjanya,
Akkayyapalem,
Visakhapatnam-16
Ph no-8099293820.

Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion - Claim Prize
    Dear sir, i have received the sms that i have won 850000...
    TNPSC - Vao hall ticket missing
    Dear sir/ Madam I lost my register number so kindly...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    I ordered Casserole (set of 3) on Snapdeal on 3rd december...
    289819 - adhar card already used seen
    i apply epass i entered my uid num then ur uid is already...
    SBI - money transfer from SBI to SBH
    I have transferred RS 200/- from my SBI, IIT madras branch...