HARYANA ROADWAYS

Yashesh1

Jun 10, 2014

Drivers ownership

Dear Sir/Mam

I have a concern about the Haryana Roadways, Now I start, Yesterday on Monday Jun-2014, I took a bus from Ballabhgarh to Sarita vihar, Bus route is Ballabhgarh to Panipat, Bus departure time is 12:30, I have taken ticket till sarita vihar now before the sarita vihar bus driver refused me to take stop on sarita vihar, I asked him to why ? while I have taken ticket, I suggested him to ask with conductor after that bus driver and two other guys were ready to fight with me, Conductor is nice guy he vissiled two or more time but driver never stopped, Sir I need to take your help I can identify of driver and I have ticket of that bus so driver can be identify, Sir, Please help me. I want to take an action against that driver.
b s punia

Jun 4, 2014

Non stoppage of local bus

Dear Sirs,
Today i.e. 4.6.2014 at 9.00 a.m., I alongwith 2 other passengers was waiting for local bus at Bakhtawar Chowk, Gurgaon for HUDA City Centre. A local bus No. HR 55 R 3124 came at the red light and after crossing the same, I gave indication to the driver, and he saw me well while asking to stop the bus. But the driver did not stop the bus there, although after crossing the red light the speed of the bus was not more. Then I took an auto and reached the Metro Station and found the same bus standing at HUDA City Centre Station. I asked the driver as to why he did not stop the bus at Bakhtawar Chowk which is a main point because passengers from all sides come there, he simply said `nahi roki toh nahi roki`, which constitutes grave misbehaviour in addition to negligence to duty.
I would therefore, request the concerned authorities to take a stern action in the matter. I may also be apprised of the action taken in this regard.
B S Punia
9911442080
chikkykumar

May 24, 2014

Misbehaviour by Conductor

Complaint against all the conductors of Haryana Roadways Buses from Ballabhgarh - Palwal route

I boarded a Bus from Ballabgarh around 8:40 am on 24-May-14. This Bus was going to Aligarh and it was a palwal depot bus. I asked for a ticket of Palwal & he said "Khade hokar jaana padega, seat Aligarh walo ke liye hai" when i opposed he used offensive language and when i warned him of complained, he replied """तुम्हारा जो मन करे वो कर लो कंप्लेंट करो तो कम्प्लेंट कर दो ""

Bus No. - 4102

He was also fighting with a Old woman regarding the change.

I m asking why such drivers are there in Haryana roadways who fight with Consumers & don't have fear of Roadways authority?

PLEASE TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS CONDUCTOR & TERMINATE HIM.

EVERYDAY WE DEAL WITH SUCH CONDUCTORS & DRIVERS WHO ARE GOING TOWARDS MATHURA/ALIGARH, THEY ALWAYS REFUSE TO CONSUMERS FROM BOARDING THE BUS WHO WANT TO GO TO PALWAL AND ALWAYS FIGHT WITH THEM. WHEN BUS GETS FULL ONLY THEN THEY ALLOW TO BOARD THE BUS. THEY NEVER BEHAVE IN A POLITE MANNER. DUE TO THIS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO PALWAL HAVE TO WAIT FOR HALF AN HOUR OR MORE THAN AN HOUR.

I THINK IT'S A VERY POOR SERVICE PROVIDED BY HARYANA ROADWAYS.

FEW DAYS AGO, THIS BUS CONDUCTOR OF BUS NO.-4102 WAS SMOKING IN BUS & A GIRL SITTING NEAR TO HIM OPPOSED TO IT BUT HE YELLED AT HER SAYING "JAADA DIKKAT HO TO BUS TE UTAR JAA, BAKWAAS KAR RI HAI", HE ALSO ABUSED HER FATHER WHO WAS OF AROUND 50-55 YEARS OF AGE

DON'T YOU THINK IT'S EXTROLLING & ROADWAYS STAFF IS TAKING UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF CONSUMER'S LINEANCE.

REQUEST YOU TO TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST CONDUCTOR OF THIS BUS & PLEASE INSTRUCT ALL THE STAFF OF ROADWAYS TO BEHAVE IN A POLITE MANNER.

EITHER ARRANGE MORE DEDICATED BUSES FROM BALLABGARH TO PALWAL OR ASK THESE BUSES(GOING TOWARDS ALIGATH/MATHURA) TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO USE THIS BUSES FOR PALWAL
Nand Kishore Kalra

Apr 30, 2014

Misbehaviour by Conductor

The undersigned travelled in Haryana Roadway AC Bus No.HR 55-6389 from Metro Station Gurgaon at 8.00 P.M on 29.04.14 . I was having Rs.100 note and the conductor was having change of rs.10 notes . He asked me Rs.10/- as I was not having, I requested to give from the change ,he is having . He was so rude and said that you must bring rs.10/- . This conductor , I find almost argue on daily basis and misbehave . I even said that I would complaint against your misbehaviour .He was least bother of Complaint as it seems that he has been given permit to misbehave . How these conductors are being allowed to continue in public service and specially Govt buses . They will ruin Transport department .
amitkalass

Mar 19, 2014

Bus not running on time

I am a daily passanger of the Panipat Assandh Via Goli Majra route. The timing of bus according to the timetable displayed on bus stand is 8:45 but from the past 1 week no bus is going on that route, After 1 week on 19.03.2014 after requesting again n again the bus came on 9:10 am. Sir most of the passngers on this bus are college students,Teachers and bank officials. But because the bus is not running on time we all are facing problems in reaching to our destination on time. I request u to please look into the matter and order your staff o run the bus on time
minakshidhankhar

Mar 8, 2014

conductor misbehave(haryana Roadways- HR 37C 8461)

in our area conductors behavior is getting rude and very rough day by day, I am a daily passenger from Ganaur to Bahalgarh, A bus stop at Ganaur Stop at morning on 08.03.2014. Bus No was for Haryana Roadways HR 37C 8461. Bus conductor kicked me and stopped me to come in the Bus. He abuse me and his language was very rough.
Is this behavior is good to a lady, Please tell?

please solve our daily problem specially that conductor behave

Minakshi
9729548517,9541799607
loveleen singh

Feb 25, 2014

misbehave by conductor and driver

Respected sir
This is to inform you that bus conductor and driver misbehaved with me because I was sleeping on the seat no 1 of the bus...according to them its against the law... Nd during morning hours around 5 its obvious tht by chance one can fall asleep. Bus conductor first of all shouted at me that to on a girl nd second time he shaked my legs ..is this the way to treat girls...you do something otherwise m gonna teach him soon how to behave with girls.m a law student nd I cant take aal this . Bus route - hisar to points sahib ,date 26 feb .time -6.00 a.m
RaginiR

Feb 19, 2014

RASH AND BAD DRIVING

Bus no. HR660A 4407, around 10:50 in morning(on ring road near R K Puram) the bus was zipping through the traffic, jumping lanes, taking over from randomly anywhere, the speed would've been over 70.
M sure everyone witnesses such rash bus driving now and then but until something tragic happens its never taken care of. Everytime the bus took over another vehicle i thought it wud hit it, the driver might not have been drunk but he sure was driving like that.
A bus is a big and heavy vehicle and driving it like that not only threatens other vehicles it also risks lives of the pedestrians.

I dont know what will happen of this complaint that m writing here but i hope its heard and the authorities become a little strict on these drivers.

ganga hr

Feb 16, 2014

bad behaviour of conductor and driver for opening door @ isbt exit gate to enter in bus

I HV complaint regarding the bad behavior of conductor and driver. I have booked my ticket online My date of journey is 08 Feb 2014 time of journey 15:00 pm.

I reached isbt kashmeri gate at 15:05 and saw bus was moving out around exit gate I run after it and somehow I managed to reach the bus BT the bus conductor and driver denied to open the gates of bus.

This is not the end of my story I again taken lift from a stranger and reached the bus and again requested them BT again they have the same reply. They stopped the bus and replying me but not allowing me to get in.

This is public transport and if I am chasing so much for a bus then on humanity ground and being a girl passenger I should be allowed to b in bus. And eventually my ticket price is also not discounted or revert back.
upasana yadav

Dec 14, 2013

running bus at very high speed and when told misbehaved

DM
Rewari

On 14-12-13 I was returning from Gurgaon by Haryana Roadways bus no. 47B 7908 which reached Rewari at 7:30 pm. The bus speed was too high and he was overtaking other private buses too abruptly. When i asked him that the bus and public are your responsibility sir and plz don't run bus too fast..no one is in so hurry then he started shouting at me that i will run like and bus speed limit is 70km/h( really what i know it's50km/h) this if u have problem come by ur personal vehicle(when govt is asking to use public vehicle) i reminded him that the bus is for public and public safety is ur responsibility then he screamed at me and told to sit behind and girls are not allowed to sit in front seat i asked him show me the rule and if it put it on bus. He started shouting r u judge!! Go and do whatever u can bus will run like this.
Sir I have lost my confidence from Haryana roadways. Plz make them realize their duty.
mkc

Oct 16, 2013

Running of haryana gourav bus from sonepat to rohtak at around 8:40am

With reference to above it is to inform that public is facing accute problem due to following reasons...
1. We hav to pay around 20% extra fare for this bus inspite that e face many problems du.
2. It takes more time to reach it destination due to its operational procedure on account of its big length
particularly crossing through city and on speed breakers.
3. It has only one stoppage only at kharkhoda.Bcoz of that passengers of local village
could not use this bus on this route which also create los to roadways
4. We want to add here ,passengers who use this bus ,do this in compulsion becoz the
next ordinary bus could be available only after half an hour.
keeping in view all the facts above mentioned we request your good self to please replace
this gourav bus with an ordinary one.

M K Chugh
devi ram

Sep 21, 2013

very poor service of cs-12,city bus service

no time table,rough behaviour of staff members,very poor service of cs -12 city bus service
vinaykhurana

Jul 26, 2013

misbehave by conducter

dear sir
mai har roj gharounda se dealhi up down karta hoo mera kamhai dealhi me
or har roj mujhe deakhne ko milta hai ki
bus conduter ka behave swari ke liye acha nahi hota saff mana kar dete hai ki panipat nahi rukegi bas
gharounda nahi rukegi
man marji karte hai sirf mere sath hi nahi oro ke sath bhi aese karte hai
HR68-9939 chandigrah ki baus ka no. hai ji 24-07-2013 ki bat hai karnal bhaipas pe dealhi me
mai khada tha is bus pe bathne laga conduter ne pucha kaha jana hai mane kaha gharounda
kehta hai nahi rukegi mane kaha pihir panipat utar diyo kehta hai nahi rukegi or darwaje se dhka de diya
or bhi sawri thi panipat ki vo sab condukter ko bolne lage ki tu galat chal raha hai hum panipat ke bekar log hai kya
please humari request suni jaye or is bat pe karwayi ki jaye
vinay khurana near hanuman mandir gharounda mobile no. 09992076663 email id vinaykhurana84@yahoo.co.in
Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal

Misbehave of bus staff

GM
Narnaul
Dear sir I'm travelling in Haryana roadways bus no HR 66 A 1753
With ticket no (339568,339569,436717,026526).i gave 200 rs to conductor for tickt. He gave
me tickt of ts 140 and 60 rs change including 50 rs damage note.i request him to
Change the note.Conductor argue with me and force to take
That note. In the same time driver shouted that he if i dont take
That note he will beat me and threw from bus.he said
That his son is IAS so he can beat me and threw from bus.
Dear sir this kind of incident make an image of Haryana
Roadways.I hope that you hav take strict action agents
Them.
your faithfully
Dr.Vikram Singh
Viksaparmar@gmail.com
Zamin Hussain

Dec 1, 2012

Hitting Standing car & run away & pushed the Sr. Citzen by the conductor at Jaipur

I am 72 years old retired Govt. Official was driving a Nano Car No. RJ14 CK 4234 along with my wife turning left at Narain Singh Circle Jaipur at about 1 PM on 29.11.12 on slow moving traffic, all of sudden Haryana Roaways bus No. HR 69B 6556 hit my car. I immediately got down & rushed towards the Driver to tell him that he has hit my car. The driver did not bother & took back & tried to run away from accident site. I also ran behind the bus and board the slow moving bus to report conductor but conductor pushed me outside from the gate & I fell down on the road. Thanks God, that no hip bone was broken. I had no option except to complain at 100. My complaint has been lodged in ROZNAMCHA at Police Station Accident East ,Police Memorial, Jaipur Tel. 0141-2567436. I want to strict action against Driver & Bus Conductor. I enquired from Rohtak Depot from where I came to know the bus is from SONEPAT DEPOT.
Zamin Hussain
dahiya2021

Nov 22, 2012

excess fare

sir
I am pawan dahiya was travelling from sonepat to my village garhi sisana on 18 nov. @ 1815 hours by haryana roadways bus. when i asked for ticket on bus stand counter he gave me ticket of Rs 20. instead of 18. this happen most of the time. bus no. is 6114 sonipat depot. my ticket no. is 158175-76 Rs. 10 each. the person on booking counter also said that garhi is not stand. I also sent mail same day to GM ,SONIPAT but din`t get any reply .please look into matter .thanks alot.

my contact number- 7206441291
mail id- dahiya2021@gmail.com
vineetchd21@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2012

Deficiency in Service

The GM
Chandigarh

After sweating for almost an hour, I boarded the Chandigarh-Delhi Deluxe bus HR68 7246 for Rs. 350 only to find that the AC of the bus was not working. All the passengers sweated all the way. I want to know why are we charged for a service which is not provided to us. The bus was looking great from outside but stinking and stuffy from inside. The charging switches were not working. The bus stopped at 2 places to pick and drop a relative of the bus staff. The driver took 6 hours to reach Delhi and took an 30 minute break. Why are we so slow and third world types? If you have any decision making power, please take immediate and appropriate action on this so as to avoid further avoidance to any commuters. Otherwise, i will consider this post as just a waste of yours and my time.

best regards,

Vineet
9650196261
vineetchd21@gmail.com
Date: 16th Sept, 2012
Parveenc

Jul 14, 2012

Seat not provid

I want to lodge a complaint against Driver & Conductor of Haryana Roadways Bus No HR 55Q 4501. I stand in Sujanpur Tira 6.00Pm 14 07 2012 seat are avileval in the Bus but conductor not alow luggege in the Bus I reay my sutcase on the roof Iask conductor Prowide safty becase rain is start but conductor ask I have no Safty Iask give me complaint book but he have no complanint book. So please take action.

Jun 28, 2012

Consumer right violation

Sir I bought ticket for chandigarh from ISBT Delhi yesterday 11:30 (Bus# 0271), Ticket (868104,653942,037610,223370). Then i changed mind to take another bus and asked conductor & Ticket Booker to cancel the ticket and return money back. But they refused and i had to pay without travelling in the bus. I am disappointed. Please suggest what to do.

Jun 26, 2012

Giving False Information

I am a resident of new Delhi and wanted to travel to Hisar in the state of Haryana. To avoid this scorching sun I decided to opt for the AC bus on this route. I called up the Haryana Roadways office situated at ISBT, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi to inquire about the timings of the bus. The spokesperson told me that the first AC bus on this route departs from ISBT at 12.30 PM.
As I had to catch the bus from a middle point (Peera Garhi) the reached there well in time (it takes 30-35 minutes for a bus to reach from ISBT to Peera garhi).

I did not see any AC bus coming till 2.30 PM and had to take a private bus at last. To stand this long in under the sun made me sick and furious.
The spokesperson not only gave me the wrong information but also wasted a lot of my precious time. My comfortable travel plan became a nightmare.

I would like the authorities to avoid dissemination of such false information and to penalize the concerned person.

Also Haryana Roadways and the Govt. of Haryana should work towards improving the AC bus service on this route as its one of the most busiest route of Haryana.

I will be eagerly waiting for any action.
Sachin Sharma

Jun 14, 2012

Misuse of Post by checkers

The GM
Chandigarh

R/Sir,

I use to travel daily from Ambala to Zirakpur. Yesterday when i stepped into the Bus No. HR68-7243 at about 06:50 PM and looking for a seat the ticket checker entered the bus and asked me for the ticket. I replied that i have just entered the bus. He started shouting and misbehaving. All the daily passengers who normally travel in the same bus also told him that i use to pick the bus daily from Zirakpur but he didn't listen to any one and charged the conductor Ajay Kumar (No. S160) a fine of Rs. 1500 which is wrong. Being a responsible citizen of the country i request you to kindly look into this matter as there was no fault of the conductor of the bus. The Checking inspector didn't listened to any one and also used his power of post in a wrong way.The conductor of the bus is also having phone no of passengers traveling in the same bus who told the checker that i have entered the bus from Zirakpur.

Kindly do the needful so that the conductor of the bus don't get any penalty. I shall be thankful to you.

Sachin Sharma
Ph. 9779452209
Virender_beniwal Send email

Apr 24, 2012

STAFF BEHAVIOUR

Subject :Money received in exchange of bringing documents by Roadways Driver Mr.Ram Avatar, Bus No-HR-39 8552.(Bus Timing 6:20 A.M. Hansi to Chandigarh 11:30)

I want to know about the the rude behavior of Mr Ram Avatar has crossed the limit of humanity.Mr Ram Avatar, Driver, Haryana Roadways Whose bus departure time from Hansi at 6:20 at in morning to Chandigarh.my brother gave him documents of mine to ram Avatar and handover to me, but the driver at chandigarh sec-17 bus stand demand for Rs150 otherwise refuse to give me documents.I gave him Rs 150/- because the documents was important

Kindly requested that immediate action may taken in this matter.

with regards,

Virender kumar
virender_beniwal2yahoo.co.in

Jun 15, 2011

deficiency of service

dear sir, i m a daily passanger from panchkula to kalka. earlier the service was ok for this route but now a days it is very bad. not even a single bus for kalka after 6.30 pm. All the buses ambala to kalka are suppose to stop buses at panchkula bus stand but they are not going via pkl bus stand. please do somthing against this. otherwise very soon we are giving thi complaint to media.

Thanks & regards

Jun 8, 2011

chori aur seena jori

I boarded a bus No. Hr 60 9926, from Old Faridabad of Sonipat depo .for Delhi ISBT at around 2:15 pm . Along with me some other passengers also boarded the same bus for Badarpur border . They paid Rs.10 each to the conductor, when they asked for ticket the conductor said '' dus rupay ki koi ticket ne hondi , chup chap baith jao'' i was looking after his garulous behaviour . Incidentally i got no change for my fair to isbt of rs. 25 i presented a Rs. 500 note to the conductor , he kept the note with him and sat next to my seat. Later i asked him to issue a ticket of Rs. 25 . he refused bluntly saying '' jab peesae khule honge jad issue karunga ticket'' i protested he bluntly refused to oblige the ticket and dropped me at the next coming red light near NHPC Chowk. His intentions was clear even he refused to give his name so that i can specifically inform you about his activities. I have no grudge that i suffered a lot due to his misbehavior and kept roaming on road for about 2 hrs to board another bus. To protest corruption a common passenger has to suffer like this . But i want to see that what your authorities can do in this case. hope a suitable action will be taken soon and i will be informed accordingly.
Laxmi Narain
Mob. 8010331254 , 8901227621
H. N o. 1948
Sector - 7 D
Faridabad
Email:laxmin1m@gmail.com

Airtel - refund
    Recharged on ur app. was adding money to the wallet it...
    UTIITSL - Not able to tack PAN Card Status
    I have applied for PAN CARD (AMAPM7930R) Correction on...
    Flying TAlk Outsourcing solution - Eminent Infotech Pvt. Ltd- FRAUD Name of Flying talk
    They have changed the name from Flying talk to Eminent...
    Eminent Infotech Pvt. Ltd - FRAUD COMPANY -FAKE BPO/KPO Process
    HI ALL I am writing this again to inform that the...
    ssc chsl - Problem in part 2 registration of SSC
    Sir, I have submitted my challan in SBI bank.. But during...
    auto driver - auto driver
    hello sir I want to inform you that auto driver are...
    Videocon D2H - WORST SERVICE PROVIDER EVER SEEN
    Below is the email thread of my complaint... Worst...
    CBSE - Father;s name correction
    Respected Sir/Mam I have completed my 10th in 2006 and...