HARYANA ROADWAYS

Consumer complaints and reviews about HARYANA ROADWAYS

SatishK umar

Jan 13, 2015

Bus Service from Kapro to Chandigarh

This is to bring to your kind notice that earlier there was bus service from Hansi via Kapro to Chandigarh. Now the services of the same is not available from the last 5 years. Now the commuters are force to come via Narwana or Barwala which is a long distances and consume lot of time to reach Chandigarh. Now you are humbly requested to re introduce the Bus service from Hansi via KAPRO to Chandigarh. This will really help the commuters to reach Chandigarh without going to Narwana/Barwala.

You are kindly requested to look into the above and our genuine requirement of this type of basic amenities should be provided for travelling that too in this developing country.

Submitted for your kind and sympathetic consideration.

Satish Kumar
Village: Kapro
Teh. Hansi

Complaint Against bus Driver of Karnal Depot

I was Coming with my 4 family members in your Haryana Roadways Karnal Depot Bus, Bus No is HR 45B 7021 from Delhi ISBT to Karnal, on 21th Dec 2014 Morning around 12:20 AM. My ticket no is (787223 to 787226 & 171502 to 171509) Total Amount is 420/- rs which i paid to Conductor.
After crossing Delhi when we entered in Haryana the Bus Driver was Start Using Face book & What app on Mobile Phone Continuously 10 to 15 minutes, I told him that, "Sir its Heavy Fog outside, so please don't use face book & what app in Mobile" but he didn't put his mobile & he was Contentiously driving with using face book & what app on mobile.
After 15-20 minutes around when we were Near Murthal on the National Highway i Capture his picture while Driving using face book in Mobile & also Capture a pic of outside fog. Bus Driver shout on me & he was Abuse me in his haryanvi language, & also told me " Do what ever you want". after that he started Smoke while driving, i again told him that "sir please don't Smoke while driving, if you want to smoke you can stop the bus, go outside & smoke".
this time he told me that "you know i was driving since 4:00 AM Morning of 20th Dec 2014 & what you know hows Risky our life is!"
I was Surprised & go back to my seat.

Furthermore, After crossing Gharounda he didn't pay Toll Tax Near Kutail Toll plaza while Bus Conductor was giving Amount to him for Toll Tax.

Moreover, i told to Conductor that please drop us in Karnal Nirmal Kutia Bus Stop, he Refuse us & told me that Bus will go Bus Stand from Namesty Chowk. At that time we were 9 Passengers in Bus in which 3 Passenger wants their drop at Sec6 Chowk karnal & 4 we were wants Our Drop at Nirmal kutia Chowk, Only rest of two people wants their drop at Karnal bus Stand.
I Asked Conductor "when bus is Karnal Depot & we want our Drop On Karnal Bus Stops On the route Only, Why you Guys are Not Drop us at Our Droping Point ".
He Reply me that if you wants your drop on Highway Bus Stop then In case you have to Sit in Chandigarh Depot Bus Only.
Furthermore, I Asked him Please give me Complaint Book. Both of them refuse me that they Don"t have any complaint Book & Drop us on Bus Stand.

Now if i tell about his Driving, it was really a unsafe driving for others vehicles.

Now, i want a Stick Action Against Bus Driver, it was really a Bad Experience in Karnal depot Bus at Night time.

Complaint Against bus Driver of Karnal Depot

this time he told me that "you know i was driving since 4:00 AM Morning of 20th Dec 2014 & what you know hows Risky our job is!"
I was Surprised & go back to my seat.

Furthermore, After crossing Gharounda he didn't pay Toll Tax Near Kutail Toll plaza while Bus Conductor was giving money to him for Toll Tax.

Complaint Against bus Driver of Karnal Depot

I Sunil Kumar Mobile Number is +919813234532 & mail id is sunilkamboj0609@gmail.com

I was Coming with my 4 family members in your Haryana Roadways Karnal Depot Bus, Bus No is HR 45B 7021 from Delhi ISBT to Karnal, on 21st Dec 2014 Morning around 12:20 AM. My ticket no is (787223 to 787226 & 171502 to 171509) Total Amount is 420/- rupees which i paid to Conductor.
After crossing Delhi when we entered in Haryana the Bus Driver was Start Using Facebook & Whats app on Mobile Phone Continuously 10 to 15 minutes, I told him that, "Sir its Heavy Fog outside, so please don't use Facebook & whats app in Mobile" but he didn't put his mobile & he was Contentiously driving with using Facebook & whats app on mobile.
After 15-20 minutes around when we were Near Murthal on the National Highway i Capturer his picture while Driving using Facebook in Mobile & also Capture a pic of outside fog. Bus Driver shout on me & he was Abuse me in his haryanvi language, & also told me " Do what ever you want". after that he started Smoke while driving, i again told him that "sir please don't Smoke while driving, if you want to smoke you can stop the bus, go outside & smoke".
I was Surprised & go back to my seat.

furthermore, I Asked him Please give me Complaint Book. Both of them refuse me that they Don"t have any complaint Book & Drop us on Bus Stand.

satishsaini

Nov 1, 2014

New Bus arrangement

We are daily passengers from gohana to delhi. So that we catch the indain railway train from sonipat railway station at morning. In the morning there is bus convenyence available from gohana to sonipat. In the returning time in night from delhi to gohana from Sonipat railway station to gohana there is no any public convenyence. It is request to GM of sonipat bus stand please provide the bus facilites from railway station sonipat to gohana at the 8:00 pm & 8:30pm, 2 buses so that passengers can travel with any problem.

Thanking You

Satish Kumar
deepak vats

Sep 19, 2014

Complaint against the conductor/Driver of Haryana Roadways Bus

Complaint against the conductor/Driver of Haryana Roadways Bus from Bilan - ISBT,Kashmere Gate Via Kharkhoda,Bawana

Sir/Madam
I m a daily Passenger from Bawana to ISBT, Delhi. In Daily routine when the bus reaches near ISBT in morning at 7.30A.M before (Approx.1K.m) the driver turns the bus on CNG Pump to refill CNG. Due to this I am not reached my destiny and becomes late 15-20 minutes daily.
Bus Number ---- 9962
When I asked to conductor not to do so daily ,he misbehave with me. and said that """तुम्हारा जो मन करे वो कर लो कंप्लेंट करो तो कम्प्लेंट कर दो "" He also refused me to give complaint book and said that use another bus. This shows that there is exploitation of the passengers. I want strict action against conductor and driver. Take my problem seriously
Sunny12345

Aug 28, 2014

student bus pass

Good morning sir, I am vikash Jangra from gharaunda distt. Karnal and I am doing study Gatway college from ssonipat.I have problem regarding bus pass from sonipat to gharaunda. And total distance is 60 k.m.from sonipat to gharaunda. And bus pass staff is denied bacause he says that total distance from sonipat to gharaunda is 65 k.m.so, I requested General manager for my bus pass .please help me make bus pass. Thanks
sanjeev31aug

Aug 8, 2014

Fight with Passenger

My name is sanjeev,Today Aug 08 at 4.30 PM I was waiting for Bus on Delhi Bypass to my Home town Kurukshetra, This bus HR 69B 6556 (sonipat dipot) was came to the bus stop. It was going from ISBT New delhi to Katra (J & K).

There was lots of people were waiting there, when bus stopped I Rushed into bus but conductor didn't allowed me to go inside the bus and pushed me back from door.
I asked him it,s going to katra so it will definetly pass by kurukshetra and I can go by standing and don't need seat so why you pushing me back.
He argued same thing and then he grabaged my neck and pushed me down to the bus and I was falling from bus so I grabbed his shirt to save me falling down.
He then hold my hand broke my watch and took it. I was bleeding and he then throwed my watch down and closed the door and bua went away.

I tried calling sonipat dipot to register my complaint but noone picked the call.

Kindly let me know what should I do now and I was termination of that conductor.
manikashukla

Aug 3, 2014

inadequacy in the number of buses

respected ma'm/sir,
this is to inform you that I am a student of Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalay, Khanpur kalan. My plight is that after the opening of medical college in Khanpur Kalan the commutators have increased drastically in number. As the travellers have increased and the number of buses haven't we have to travel sandwiched between so many people and we don't even have place to stand and being female I have to bear with males falling over me. Kindly increase the number of buses as it will be beneficial for students as well as students.Thank you
Yashesh1

Jun 10, 2014

Drivers ownership

Dear Sir/Mam

I have a concern about the Haryana Roadways, Now I start, Yesterday on Monday Jun-2014, I took a bus from Ballabhgarh to Sarita vihar, Bus route is Ballabhgarh to Panipat, Bus departure time is 12:30, I have taken ticket till sarita vihar now before the sarita vihar bus driver refused me to take stop on sarita vihar, I asked him to why ? while I have taken ticket, I suggested him to ask with conductor after that bus driver and two other guys were ready to fight with me, Conductor is nice guy he vissiled two or more time but driver never stopped, Sir I need to take your help I can identify of driver and I have ticket of that bus so driver can be identify, Sir, Please help me. I want to take an action against that driver.
b s punia

Jun 4, 2014

Non stoppage of local bus

Dear Sirs,
Today i.e. 4.6.2014 at 9.00 a.m., I alongwith 2 other passengers was waiting for local bus at Bakhtawar Chowk, Gurgaon for HUDA City Centre. A local bus No. HR 55 R 3124 came at the red light and after crossing the same, I gave indication to the driver, and he saw me well while asking to stop the bus. But the driver did not stop the bus there, although after crossing the red light the speed of the bus was not more. Then I took an auto and reached the Metro Station and found the same bus standing at HUDA City Centre Station. I asked the driver as to why he did not stop the bus at Bakhtawar Chowk which is a main point because passengers from all sides come there, he simply said `nahi roki toh nahi roki`, which constitutes grave misbehaviour in addition to negligence to duty.
I would therefore, request the concerned authorities to take a stern action in the matter. I may also be apprised of the action taken in this regard.
B S Punia
9911442080
chikkykumar

May 24, 2014

Misbehaviour by Conductor

Complaint against all the conductors of Haryana Roadways Buses from Ballabhgarh - Palwal route

I boarded a Bus from Ballabgarh around 8:40 am on 24-May-14. This Bus was going to Aligarh and it was a palwal depot bus. I asked for a ticket of Palwal & he said "Khade hokar jaana padega, seat Aligarh walo ke liye hai" when i opposed he used offensive language and when i warned him of complained, he replied """तुम्हारा जो मन करे वो कर लो कंप्लेंट करो तो कम्प्लेंट कर दो ""

Bus No. - 4102

He was also fighting with a Old woman regarding the change.

I m asking why such drivers are there in Haryana roadways who fight with Consumers & don't have fear of Roadways authority?

PLEASE TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS CONDUCTOR & TERMINATE HIM.

EVERYDAY WE DEAL WITH SUCH CONDUCTORS & DRIVERS WHO ARE GOING TOWARDS MATHURA/ALIGARH, THEY ALWAYS REFUSE TO CONSUMERS FROM BOARDING THE BUS WHO WANT TO GO TO PALWAL AND ALWAYS FIGHT WITH THEM. WHEN BUS GETS FULL ONLY THEN THEY ALLOW TO BOARD THE BUS. THEY NEVER BEHAVE IN A POLITE MANNER. DUE TO THIS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO PALWAL HAVE TO WAIT FOR HALF AN HOUR OR MORE THAN AN HOUR.

I THINK IT'S A VERY POOR SERVICE PROVIDED BY HARYANA ROADWAYS.

FEW DAYS AGO, THIS BUS CONDUCTOR OF BUS NO.-4102 WAS SMOKING IN BUS & A GIRL SITTING NEAR TO HIM OPPOSED TO IT BUT HE YELLED AT HER SAYING "JAADA DIKKAT HO TO BUS TE UTAR JAA, BAKWAAS KAR RI HAI", HE ALSO ABUSED HER FATHER WHO WAS OF AROUND 50-55 YEARS OF AGE

DON'T YOU THINK IT'S EXTROLLING & ROADWAYS STAFF IS TAKING UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF CONSUMER'S LINEANCE.

REQUEST YOU TO TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST CONDUCTOR OF THIS BUS & PLEASE INSTRUCT ALL THE STAFF OF ROADWAYS TO BEHAVE IN A POLITE MANNER.

EITHER ARRANGE MORE DEDICATED BUSES FROM BALLABGARH TO PALWAL OR ASK THESE BUSES(GOING TOWARDS ALIGATH/MATHURA) TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO USE THIS BUSES FOR PALWAL
Nand Kishore Kalra

Apr 30, 2014

Misbehaviour by Conductor

The undersigned travelled in Haryana Roadway AC Bus No.HR 55-6389 from Metro Station Gurgaon at 8.00 P.M on 29.04.14 . I was having Rs.100 note and the conductor was having change of rs.10 notes . He asked me Rs.10/- as I was not having, I requested to give from the change ,he is having . He was so rude and said that you must bring rs.10/- . This conductor , I find almost argue on daily basis and misbehave . I even said that I would complaint against your misbehaviour .He was least bother of Complaint as it seems that he has been given permit to misbehave . How these conductors are being allowed to continue in public service and specially Govt buses . They will ruin Transport department .
amitkalass

Mar 19, 2014

Bus not running on time

I am a daily passanger of the Panipat Assandh Via Goli Majra route. The timing of bus according to the timetable displayed on bus stand is 8:45 but from the past 1 week no bus is going on that route, After 1 week on 19.03.2014 after requesting again n again the bus came on 9:10 am. Sir most of the passngers on this bus are college students,Teachers and bank officials. But because the bus is not running on time we all are facing problems in reaching to our destination on time. I request u to please look into the matter and order your staff o run the bus on time
minakshidhankhar

Mar 8, 2014

conductor misbehave(haryana Roadways- HR 37C 8461)

in our area conductors behavior is getting rude and very rough day by day, I am a daily passenger from Ganaur to Bahalgarh, A bus stop at Ganaur Stop at morning on 08.03.2014. Bus No was for Haryana Roadways HR 37C 8461. Bus conductor kicked me and stopped me to come in the Bus. He abuse me and his language was very rough.
Is this behavior is good to a lady, Please tell?

please solve our daily problem specially that conductor behave

Minakshi
9729548517,9541799607
loveleen singh

Feb 25, 2014

misbehave by conductor and driver

Respected sir
This is to inform you that bus conductor and driver misbehaved with me because I was sleeping on the seat no 1 of the bus...according to them its against the law... Nd during morning hours around 5 its obvious tht by chance one can fall asleep. Bus conductor first of all shouted at me that to on a girl nd second time he shaked my legs ..is this the way to treat girls...you do something otherwise m gonna teach him soon how to behave with girls.m a law student nd I cant take aal this . Bus route - hisar to points sahib ,date 26 feb .time -6.00 a.m
RaginiR

Feb 19, 2014

RASH AND BAD DRIVING

Bus no. HR660A 4407, around 10:50 in morning(on ring road near R K Puram) the bus was zipping through the traffic, jumping lanes, taking over from randomly anywhere, the speed would've been over 70.
M sure everyone witnesses such rash bus driving now and then but until something tragic happens its never taken care of. Everytime the bus took over another vehicle i thought it wud hit it, the driver might not have been drunk but he sure was driving like that.
A bus is a big and heavy vehicle and driving it like that not only threatens other vehicles it also risks lives of the pedestrians.

I dont know what will happen of this complaint that m writing here but i hope its heard and the authorities become a little strict on these drivers.

ganga hr

Feb 16, 2014

bad behaviour of conductor and driver for opening door @ isbt exit gate to enter in bus

I HV complaint regarding the bad behavior of conductor and driver. I have booked my ticket online My date of journey is 08 Feb 2014 time of journey 15:00 pm.

I reached isbt kashmeri gate at 15:05 and saw bus was moving out around exit gate I run after it and somehow I managed to reach the bus BT the bus conductor and driver denied to open the gates of bus.

This is not the end of my story I again taken lift from a stranger and reached the bus and again requested them BT again they have the same reply. They stopped the bus and replying me but not allowing me to get in.

This is public transport and if I am chasing so much for a bus then on humanity ground and being a girl passenger I should be allowed to b in bus. And eventually my ticket price is also not discounted or revert back.
upasana yadav

Dec 14, 2013

running bus at very high speed and when told misbehaved

DM
Haryana Roadways
Rewari

On 14-12-13 I was returning from Gurgaon by Haryana Roadways bus no. 47B 7908 which reached Rewari at 7:30 pm. The bus speed was too high and he was overtaking other private buses too abruptly. When i asked him that the bus and public are your responsibility sir and plz don't run bus too fast..no one is in so hurry then he started shouting at me that i will run like and bus speed limit is 70km/h( really what i know it's50km/h) this if u have problem come by ur personal vehicle(when govt is asking to use public vehicle) i reminded him that the bus is for public and public safety is ur responsibility then he screamed at me and told to sit behind and girls are not allowed to sit in front seat i asked him show me the rule and if it put it on bus. He started shouting r u judge!! Go and do whatever u can bus will run like this.
Sir I have lost my confidence from Haryana roadways. Plz make them realize their duty.
mkc

Oct 16, 2013

Running of haryana gourav bus from sonepat to rohtak at around 8:40am

With reference to above it is to inform that public is facing accute problem due to following reasons...
1. We hav to pay around 20% extra fare for this bus inspite that e face many problems du.
2. It takes more time to reach it destination due to its operational procedure on account of its big length
particularly crossing through city and on speed breakers.
3. It has only one stoppage only at kharkhoda.Bcoz of that passengers of local village
could not use this bus on this route which also create los to roadways
4. We want to add here ,passengers who use this bus ,do this in compulsion becoz the
next ordinary bus could be available only after half an hour.
keeping in view all the facts above mentioned we request your good self to please replace
this gourav bus with an ordinary one.

M K Chugh
devi ram

Sep 21, 2013

very poor service of cs-12,city bus service

no time table,rough behaviour of staff members,very poor service of cs -12 city bus service
vinaykhurana

Jul 26, 2013

misbehave by conducter

dear sir
mai har roj gharounda se dealhi up down karta hoo mera kamhai dealhi me
or har roj mujhe deakhne ko milta hai ki
bus conduter ka behave swari ke liye acha nahi hota saff mana kar dete hai ki panipat nahi rukegi bas
gharounda nahi rukegi
man marji karte hai sirf mere sath hi nahi oro ke sath bhi aese karte hai
HR68-9939 chandigrah ki baus ka no. hai ji 24-07-2013 ki bat hai karnal bhaipas pe dealhi me
mai khada tha is bus pe bathne laga conduter ne pucha kaha jana hai mane kaha gharounda
kehta hai nahi rukegi mane kaha pihir panipat utar diyo kehta hai nahi rukegi or darwaje se dhka de diya
or bhi sawri thi panipat ki vo sab condukter ko bolne lage ki tu galat chal raha hai hum panipat ke bekar log hai kya
please humari request suni jaye or is bat pe karwayi ki jaye
vinay khurana near hanuman mandir gharounda mobile no. 09992076663 email id vinaykhurana84@yahoo.co.in
Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal

Misbehave of bus staff

GM
Narnaul
Dear sir I'm travelling in Haryana roadways bus no HR 66 A 1753
With ticket no (339568,339569,436717,026526).i gave 200 rs to conductor for tickt. He gave
me tickt of ts 140 and 60 rs change including 50 rs damage note.i request him to
Change the note.Conductor argue with me and force to take
That note. In the same time driver shouted that he if i dont take
That note he will beat me and threw from bus.he said
That his son is IAS so he can beat me and threw from bus.
Dear sir this kind of incident make an image of Haryana
Roadways.I hope that you hav take strict action agents
Them.
your faithfully
Dr.Vikram Singh
Viksaparmar@gmail.com
Zamin Hussain

Dec 1, 2012

Hitting Standing car & run away & pushed the Sr. Citzen by the conductor at Jaipur

I am 72 years old retired Govt. Official was driving a Nano Car No. RJ14 CK 4234 along with my wife turning left at Narain Singh Circle Jaipur at about 1 PM on 29.11.12 on slow moving traffic, all of sudden Haryana Roaways bus No. HR 69B 6556 hit my car. I immediately got down & rushed towards the Driver to tell him that he has hit my car. The driver did not bother & took back & tried to run away from accident site. I also ran behind the bus and board the slow moving bus to report conductor but conductor pushed me outside from the gate & I fell down on the road. Thanks God, that no hip bone was broken. I had no option except to complain at 100. My complaint has been lodged in ROZNAMCHA at Police Station Accident East ,Police Memorial, Jaipur Tel. 0141-2567436. I want to strict action against Driver & Bus Conductor. I enquired from Rohtak Depot from where I came to know the bus is from SONEPAT DEPOT.
Zamin Hussain
Retd. Chief Engineer PHED
1-K-21, Shastri Nagar Jaipur 302016
Mobile 9413385502
zaminhussainjpr@gmail.com

377462 - SBI ATM not DELIVER
    SBI ATM not DELIVER SBI ATM not DILIVER ATM NOT...
    Airtel - call details
    Dear sir Pls send tha my call history details my...
    AVENUES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED - Amount deducted but service not rendered
    I find my bank has debited Rs 20950 in your favour by...
    Vijay Tv - vijay tv
    if u have any sense . lot of peoples are saying one your...
    Mobile Number Portability - RE: Mobile Number Portability Reliance CDMA to Idea
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    DishTV - blanse tranfrom
    VC 01511283289 mo 9545353185balnce tranfrom from...
    Municipal Corporation of Delhi - Monkeys Menace in new rohtak road
    Deafr Sir, We are threatened of steeping out of our house...
    VODAFONE KOLKATA - Deactivate Flash Message
    Dear Sir, My Mobile no-8017709659 , kindly deactivate...
    SONY XPERIA - slow service
    I HAVE SONY XPERIA Z2 AND Z3 COMPACT AND THE DAY I BOUGHT...
    Idea - RE: Unable to send message
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...