HARYANA ROADWAYS

Consumer complaints and reviews about HARYANA ROADWAYS

Adv. Nikhil Sachdeva

Aug 13, 2016

File a RTI against the bus conductor & Driver

I am Advocate sugest to you send a letter to gm of roadways plus file rti
Rishipal Malik

Aug 8, 2016

Complaint of Conductor of Bus no. HR - 61A/5492

General Manager
Charkhi Dadri

I Ms. Annu like to inform you that I am have coming with my Husband and Little Child from Rohtak to Charkhi Dadri by Haryana Radways Charkhi Dadri Depot Last Bus No HR61A-5492 for dated 07.08.2016 on timing 07.30 PM .
Further we inform we try to pickup bus but conductor not stop bus at Rohtak Bus Stand exit side although anyway we have pickup the same .In transit time we request to Conductor for Stopping then Bus Conductor and Driver Both have give injured my Husband and try to misbehave with me then my little child have drop by my hand at last all traveler come to support in my favors .
The same situation we have already inform to General Manager of Haryana Rodways Charkhi Dadri Depot and they have no action yet to
You are humbly request kindly do action and give chance to present my problem to you .
Your Thankful Daughter and Sister

Complaint against bus driver

I am hukam singh
I complaint against driver bus no is Hr45b 0858
He comes from yamunanagar to karnal time is 5:40 pm
I was driving my car and family with me there trafic was so.he horn bus time to time and i give him hand to pass me
But he overtake me with cut near my car we safe him self were carefully my car was go near tries
Thanks God save me and my family
I dont know what will happen of this complaint that m writing here but i hope its heard

Thanku Sir
Pradeep@pk

Dec 29, 2015

Against conductor & Driver HARYANA ROADWAYS BUS NO. HR69B/6591

HARYANA ROADWAYS BUS NO. HR69B/6591

I travels from Rajeev Chowk Gurgaon to Dharuhera. But Haryana Roadways buses not go under overbridge. It is going all buses uper over bridge(pull). Passenger go to toll tax any vehicle, but conductor of roadways buses not open windows. The conductor of haryana Roadways Bus No. HR-69B/6591 at near 7 PM dated 28.12.2015 on Khedki dhaula toll tax use wrong word and try to war from rod. I run away dharuhera otherwise both driver & conductor heavy injury to me. This bus Conductor or driver Haryana roadways buses was not use dress & name plate.

I travels Dharuhera to Rajeev chowk Gurgaon. But haryana roadways buses not go under
over bridge in Dharuhera. It is going to all buses uper over bridge. Passenger only see to
bus but not profit of bus.

I am writing this mail to you as i expect that you will take a very strong & amp; Quick action against this conductor & Driver.
PLEASE TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS CONDUCTOR & Driver TERMINATE HIM.

Suggestion:- 1. Conductor or driver Haryana roadways buses do not use dress & name plate.
2. The driver of haryana roadways do not buses at permanent stop. he stop 200 miter before ya
200 miter after. Passenger do not safe.
3. Use wrong words.
4. Conductor do not give ticket to passenger or cash put on conductor pocket.
5. Do not use dress Flying of Haryana Roadways.
6. On Stand Stop point duty employees public not satisfication.
7. The driver of Haryana Roadways do not stop buses at Bus stop because do LOSS EVERY DAYS.
8. Genral manager & other officer of Haryana Roadways don't check duty point employee.

Please taken strick action

bsingh0001

Dec 1, 2015

Don't complain about small 2 mistake

All passengers,

Dear passengers this is regarding about your issue. Please its request you to that don't put small 2 issue here do you know about haryana roadways its a best roadways in country. About services at any time and any place almost complete haryana district, cities and villages are connecting with the roadways buses. People of other states like haryana road ways bus because of their speed is so awesome, and condition of the bus is also good. If you not believe compare other states bus with haryana roadways buses. I observed most of the passengers shown their attitude to driver and conductor very chock they request just stop the bus its not a tata magic or auto to stop evrytime. Before put blame to someone first you check about your self.

"Haryana roadways is the best roadways in india "
gaurav mittal 12

Sep 8, 2015

regarding misbhviour and charging extra price of ticket

I was travelling with in volvo bus from chandigarh to delhi . Conductor of bus told me that ticket is of 1050 rs but when i calculate i found that is of 1040. When i ask him about this he starting acting rudely. I want to know is there any tip legalised by govt. Which is mandatory to be paid to conductor of bus. I request the concern authorities to mitigate such problem.
Gaurav mittal email id -gauravmittal713914@gmail.com
Hotel

Sep 7, 2015

Misbehaviour of bus driver

I was travelling from delhi to chandigarh around 1:50 so there was a stoppage near ambala called baldev nagar so he didnt stop there nd i asked y u didnt stop he argued wth me nd try to beat me Nd. Its a kindly reqest to u that tell him to say sorryy on my no 8198888933 othervise i will file a case in court nd my father is a IAS nd the no of bus is HR38S2102.
Yours truthful
Rohit
08198888933
Ravirakesh

Aug 16, 2015

Misbehaviour of conductor

It's a complaint regarding your bus service from Jind to panipat at 6:50 am ( bus no. -HR 56A 8872).It's clearly written in the bus "NO SMOKING" still the driver was smoking. We told him to stop at a place in panipat because our another bus was about to come but instead of replying in a good way he said " yahi Rok ke khada ho jata hun, jahan Jana hain chale ja". Is this the way to behave with ladies ??? I thought haryana roadways to be the best service but today I was proved wrong by your employees. I hope you will take some action in this regard.

Shivaji Kaushik

Jul 20, 2015

Bus is not stopped at bus stop

I am a student of gmsss-22 Chandigarh. I regularly go to my school from pinjore to sector 17 bus stand Chandigarh.
The most convenient Bus that can drop me to my destination at time is a bus which goes to Rewari at about 6:30 AM. All the other buses cannot drop me at my school time which is 7:30 AM, but the driver of the Rewari bus which goes from pinjore at 6:30 AM does not stop the bus at pinjore bus stop, And therefore I always reach late in my school. Instead of stopping the bus at pinjore bus stand the driver starts to hurl abuses at all the students waiting for the bus. I feel so angry and helpless about that. Please take a serious action against the bus driver , so that he stops the bus at valid stops. Again PLEASE TAKE A SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST THAT DRIVER. OTHERWISE OUR REQUEST WILL SOON TURN INTO PROTEST.
Yours sincerely,
Shiva.
tekchand

Jun 9, 2015

Misbehavour by the students window pass at Bus stand Ballabgarh.

ward of My client is a student of Aggrawal College Ballabgarh. Who approached to the counter bus pass students for making the pass from Khambi to Ballbgarh.
The amount was chargesRs.4330/(FBD/7772/SBP/984919Name Jitesh s/o Mamchand- where as from the other student it was charges Rs.3610/- ( FBD/7037/SBP/937853)
Praveen s/o Motiram from the Khambi to Ballabgarh. On inquiry it was neither listen by the dealing person nor regretted anything /misconduct on his part. But scolded the said stendent and ward of my client.Even he could not restricted himself to the extend that he also challenged that he at liberty do any thing,. he is not bothered. if the said student further speak or open his mouth he knows how to correct .

In view of the above kindly take immediate action against the responsible person who are spoiling the name and reputation of the roadways and the state government.

kindly intimate the action taken at your end

Tekchand Sharma
ravip

May 27, 2015

misbehaviour of conductor

I am a great admiree of Haryana rodways . But today I felt that I was wrong when i was mentally tortured by one of your conducter.

I take bus having bus no. Hr 69 b 9961 from Panipat and asked him to give me ticket for bhalgarh. He ask me to pay Rs. 72 instead of Rs. 40. I asked him why I have to pay more he said we font have stop there. I ask him politly can u give it to,me in written. He write it. After that I paid him Rs. 72 . After getting ticket he start doing mis behaving like tumhe ghar k bahar se utha lunga, gadi police station lga k tumahre against report krunga etc etc. he called me donkey , pdha likha nurakh.. I m really very disappointed with his very behavior.

I would like to say money is not big issue for me. I am an enginner in a great compnay but I am hurted by misbehaviour of the conductor.
there for I request you take some disciplnery action against him and ask your conductors to behave well with pessenger and do not spoil name of Haryana roadways. Also I m going to call GM of Sonipat depot.

waiting for your reply.
Ravi pandey
ravipandey21@gmail.co.
SatishK umar

Jan 13, 2015

Bus Service from Kapro to Chandigarh

This is to bring to your kind notice that earlier there was bus service from Hansi via Kapro to Chandigarh. Now the services of the same is not available from the last 5 years. Now the commuters are force to come via Narwana or Barwala which is a long distances and consume lot of time to reach Chandigarh. Now you are humbly requested to re introduce the Bus service from Hansi via KAPRO to Chandigarh. This will really help the commuters to reach Chandigarh without going to Narwana/Barwala.

You are kindly requested to look into the above and our genuine requirement of this type of basic amenities should be provided for travelling that too in this developing country.

Submitted for your kind and sympathetic consideration.

Satish Kumar
Village: Kapro
Teh. Hansi

Complaint Against bus Driver of Karnal Depot

I was Coming with my 4 family members in your Haryana Roadways Karnal Depot Bus, Bus No is HR 45B 7021 from Delhi ISBT to Karnal, on 21th Dec 2014 Morning around 12:20 AM. My ticket no is (787223 to 787226 & 171502 to 171509) Total Amount is 420/- rs which i paid to Conductor.
After crossing Delhi when we entered in Haryana the Bus Driver was Start Using Face book & What app on Mobile Phone Continuously 10 to 15 minutes, I told him that, "Sir its Heavy Fog outside, so please don't use face book & what app in Mobile" but he didn't put his mobile & he was Contentiously driving with using face book & what app on mobile.
After 15-20 minutes around when we were Near Murthal on the National Highway i Capture his picture while Driving using face book in Mobile & also Capture a pic of outside fog. Bus Driver shout on me & he was Abuse me in his haryanvi language, & also told me " Do what ever you want". after that he started Smoke while driving, i again told him that "sir please don't Smoke while driving, if you want to smoke you can stop the bus, go outside & smoke".
this time he told me that "you know i was driving since 4:00 AM Morning of 20th Dec 2014 & what you know hows Risky our life is!"
I was Surprised & go back to my seat.

Furthermore, After crossing Gharounda he didn't pay Toll Tax Near Kutail Toll plaza while Bus Conductor was giving Amount to him for Toll Tax.

Moreover, i told to Conductor that please drop us in Karnal Nirmal Kutia Bus Stop, he Refuse us & told me that Bus will go Bus Stand from Namesty Chowk. At that time we were 9 Passengers in Bus in which 3 Passenger wants their drop at Sec6 Chowk karnal & 4 we were wants Our Drop at Nirmal kutia Chowk, Only rest of two people wants their drop at Karnal bus Stand.
I Asked Conductor "when bus is Karnal Depot & we want our Drop On Karnal Bus Stops On the route Only, Why you Guys are Not Drop us at Our Droping Point ".
He Reply me that if you wants your drop on Highway Bus Stop then In case you have to Sit in Chandigarh Depot Bus Only.
Furthermore, I Asked him Please give me Complaint Book. Both of them refuse me that they Don"t have any complaint Book & Drop us on Bus Stand.

Now if i tell about his Driving, it was really a unsafe driving for others vehicles.

Now, i want a Stick Action Against Bus Driver, it was really a Bad Experience in Karnal depot Bus at Night time.

Complaint Against bus Driver of Karnal Depot

this time he told me that "you know i was driving since 4:00 AM Morning of 20th Dec 2014 & what you know hows Risky our job is!"
I was Surprised & go back to my seat.

Furthermore, After crossing Gharounda he didn't pay Toll Tax Near Kutail Toll plaza while Bus Conductor was giving money to him for Toll Tax.

Complaint Against bus Driver of Karnal Depot

I Sunil Kumar Mobile Number is +919813234532 & mail id is sunilkamboj0609@gmail.com

I was Coming with my 4 family members in your Haryana Roadways Karnal Depot Bus, Bus No is HR 45B 7021 from Delhi ISBT to Karnal, on 21st Dec 2014 Morning around 12:20 AM. My ticket no is (787223 to 787226 & 171502 to 171509) Total Amount is 420/- rupees which i paid to Conductor.
After crossing Delhi when we entered in Haryana the Bus Driver was Start Using Facebook & Whats app on Mobile Phone Continuously 10 to 15 minutes, I told him that, "Sir its Heavy Fog outside, so please don't use Facebook & whats app in Mobile" but he didn't put his mobile & he was Contentiously driving with using Facebook & whats app on mobile.
After 15-20 minutes around when we were Near Murthal on the National Highway i Capturer his picture while Driving using Facebook in Mobile & also Capture a pic of outside fog. Bus Driver shout on me & he was Abuse me in his haryanvi language, & also told me " Do what ever you want". after that he started Smoke while driving, i again told him that "sir please don't Smoke while driving, if you want to smoke you can stop the bus, go outside & smoke".
I was Surprised & go back to my seat.

furthermore, I Asked him Please give me Complaint Book. Both of them refuse me that they Don"t have any complaint Book & Drop us on Bus Stand.

satishsaini

Nov 1, 2014

New Bus arrangement

We are daily passengers from gohana to delhi. So that we catch the indain railway train from sonipat railway station at morning. In the morning there is bus convenyence available from gohana to sonipat. In the returning time in night from delhi to gohana from Sonipat railway station to gohana there is no any public convenyence. It is request to GM of sonipat bus stand please provide the bus facilites from railway station sonipat to gohana at the 8:00 pm & 8:30pm, 2 buses so that passengers can travel with any problem.

Thanking You

Satish Kumar
deepak vats

Sep 19, 2014

Complaint against the conductor/Driver of Haryana Roadways Bus

Complaint against the conductor/Driver of Haryana Roadways Bus from Bilan - ISBT,Kashmere Gate Via Kharkhoda,Bawana

Sir/Madam
I m a daily Passenger from Bawana to ISBT, Delhi. In Daily routine when the bus reaches near ISBT in morning at 7.30A.M before (Approx.1K.m) the driver turns the bus on CNG Pump to refill CNG. Due to this I am not reached my destiny and becomes late 15-20 minutes daily.
Bus Number ---- 9962
When I asked to conductor not to do so daily ,he misbehave with me. and said that """तुम्हारा जो मन करे वो कर लो कंप्लेंट करो तो कम्प्लेंट कर दो "" He also refused me to give complaint book and said that use another bus. This shows that there is exploitation of the passengers. I want strict action against conductor and driver. Take my problem seriously
Sunny12345

Aug 28, 2014

student bus pass

Good morning sir, I am vikash Jangra from gharaunda distt. Karnal and I am doing study Gatway college from ssonipat.I have problem regarding bus pass from sonipat to gharaunda. And total distance is 60 k.m.from sonipat to gharaunda. And bus pass staff is denied bacause he says that total distance from sonipat to gharaunda is 65 k.m.so, I requested General manager for my bus pass .please help me make bus pass. Thanks
sanjeev31aug

Aug 8, 2014

Fight with Passenger

My name is sanjeev,Today Aug 08 at 4.30 PM I was waiting for Bus on Delhi Bypass to my Home town Kurukshetra, This bus HR 69B 6556 (sonipat dipot) was came to the bus stop. It was going from ISBT New delhi to Katra (J & K).

There was lots of people were waiting there, when bus stopped I Rushed into bus but conductor didn't allowed me to go inside the bus and pushed me back from door.
I asked him it,s going to katra so it will definetly pass by kurukshetra and I can go by standing and don't need seat so why you pushing me back.
He argued same thing and then he grabaged my neck and pushed me down to the bus and I was falling from bus so I grabbed his shirt to save me falling down.
He then hold my hand broke my watch and took it. I was bleeding and he then throwed my watch down and closed the door and bua went away.

I tried calling sonipat dipot to register my complaint but noone picked the call.

Kindly let me know what should I do now and I was termination of that conductor.
manikashukla

Aug 3, 2014

inadequacy in the number of buses

respected ma'm/sir,
this is to inform you that I am a student of Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalay, Khanpur kalan. My plight is that after the opening of medical college in Khanpur Kalan the commutators have increased drastically in number. As the travellers have increased and the number of buses haven't we have to travel sandwiched between so many people and we don't even have place to stand and being female I have to bear with males falling over me. Kindly increase the number of buses as it will be beneficial for students as well as students.Thank you
Yashesh1

Jun 10, 2014

Drivers ownership

Dear Sir/Mam

I have a concern about the Haryana Roadways, Now I start, Yesterday on Monday Jun-2014, I took a bus from Ballabhgarh to Sarita vihar, Bus route is Ballabhgarh to Panipat, Bus departure time is 12:30, I have taken ticket till sarita vihar now before the sarita vihar bus driver refused me to take stop on sarita vihar, I asked him to why ? while I have taken ticket, I suggested him to ask with conductor after that bus driver and two other guys were ready to fight with me, Conductor is nice guy he vissiled two or more time but driver never stopped, Sir I need to take your help I can identify of driver and I have ticket of that bus so driver can be identify, Sir, Please help me. I want to take an action against that driver.
b s punia

Jun 4, 2014

Non stoppage of local bus

Dear Sirs,
Today i.e. 4.6.2014 at 9.00 a.m., I alongwith 2 other passengers was waiting for local bus at Bakhtawar Chowk, Gurgaon for HUDA City Centre. A local bus No. HR 55 R 3124 came at the red light and after crossing the same, I gave indication to the driver, and he saw me well while asking to stop the bus. But the driver did not stop the bus there, although after crossing the red light the speed of the bus was not more. Then I took an auto and reached the Metro Station and found the same bus standing at HUDA City Centre Station. I asked the driver as to why he did not stop the bus at Bakhtawar Chowk which is a main point because passengers from all sides come there, he simply said `nahi roki toh nahi roki`, which constitutes grave misbehaviour in addition to negligence to duty.
I would therefore, request the concerned authorities to take a stern action in the matter. I may also be apprised of the action taken in this regard.
B S Punia
9911442080
chikkykumar

May 24, 2014

Misbehaviour by Conductor

Complaint against all the conductors of Haryana Roadways Buses from Ballabhgarh - Palwal route

I boarded a Bus from Ballabgarh around 8:40 am on 24-May-14. This Bus was going to Aligarh and it was a palwal depot bus. I asked for a ticket of Palwal & he said "Khade hokar jaana padega, seat Aligarh walo ke liye hai" when i opposed he used offensive language and when i warned him of complained, he replied """तुम्हारा जो मन करे वो कर लो कंप्लेंट करो तो कम्प्लेंट कर दो ""

Bus No. - 4102

He was also fighting with a Old woman regarding the change.

I m asking why such drivers are there in Haryana roadways who fight with Consumers & don't have fear of Roadways authority?

PLEASE TAKE A STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS CONDUCTOR & TERMINATE HIM.

EVERYDAY WE DEAL WITH SUCH CONDUCTORS & DRIVERS WHO ARE GOING TOWARDS MATHURA/ALIGARH, THEY ALWAYS REFUSE TO CONSUMERS FROM BOARDING THE BUS WHO WANT TO GO TO PALWAL AND ALWAYS FIGHT WITH THEM. WHEN BUS GETS FULL ONLY THEN THEY ALLOW TO BOARD THE BUS. THEY NEVER BEHAVE IN A POLITE MANNER. DUE TO THIS PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO PALWAL HAVE TO WAIT FOR HALF AN HOUR OR MORE THAN AN HOUR.

I THINK IT'S A VERY POOR SERVICE PROVIDED BY HARYANA ROADWAYS.

FEW DAYS AGO, THIS BUS CONDUCTOR OF BUS NO.-4102 WAS SMOKING IN BUS & A GIRL SITTING NEAR TO HIM OPPOSED TO IT BUT HE YELLED AT HER SAYING "JAADA DIKKAT HO TO BUS TE UTAR JAA, BAKWAAS KAR RI HAI", HE ALSO ABUSED HER FATHER WHO WAS OF AROUND 50-55 YEARS OF AGE

DON'T YOU THINK IT'S EXTROLLING & ROADWAYS STAFF IS TAKING UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF CONSUMER'S LINEANCE.

REQUEST YOU TO TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST CONDUCTOR OF THIS BUS & PLEASE INSTRUCT ALL THE STAFF OF ROADWAYS TO BEHAVE IN A POLITE MANNER.

EITHER ARRANGE MORE DEDICATED BUSES FROM BALLABGARH TO PALWAL OR ASK THESE BUSES(GOING TOWARDS ALIGATH/MATHURA) TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO USE THIS BUSES FOR PALWAL
Nand Kishore Kalra

Apr 30, 2014

Misbehaviour by Conductor

The undersigned travelled in Haryana Roadway AC Bus No.HR 55-6389 from Metro Station Gurgaon at 8.00 P.M on 29.04.14 . I was having Rs.100 note and the conductor was having change of rs.10 notes . He asked me Rs.10/- as I was not having, I requested to give from the change ,he is having . He was so rude and said that you must bring rs.10/- . This conductor , I find almost argue on daily basis and misbehave . I even said that I would complaint against your misbehaviour .He was least bother of Complaint as it seems that he has been given permit to misbehave . How these conductors are being allowed to continue in public service and specially Govt buses . They will ruin Transport department .
amitkalass

Mar 19, 2014

Bus not running on time

I am a daily passanger of the Panipat Assandh Via Goli Majra route. The timing of bus according to the timetable displayed on bus stand is 8:45 but from the past 1 week no bus is going on that route, After 1 week on 19.03.2014 after requesting again n again the bus came on 9:10 am. Sir most of the passngers on this bus are college students,Teachers and bank officials. But because the bus is not running on time we all are facing problems in reaching to our destination on time. I request u to please look into the matter and order your staff o run the bus on time

paytm - ghjgjg
    call this number 7367907136 Any Time This Service...
    BSNL Recruitment - Exam
    Dear sir, I and my brother have applied...
    Unknown number - harassment
    harassment occured from this mobile number...
    Railways - Railways
    Compartment service data was seen manipulated - year 2015...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(zmj), We would like to inform that you...
    Lenova A1000 - the charge is not retaining. Scratch on thebackcover of...
    The MOBILE Lenova A1000 I got on 26/09/2016 is not...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear nehasinha.be, We request you to share your order...
    Transfer of PF CLAIM - My PF amount is transferred to some to other sbi bank
    Dear Sir/madam, My pf amount have been transferred to...
    EPF - not able to get pf balance inforation
    My UAN is activated and i have also registered my mobile...
    Adecco India - payslip
    Hi, Myself Ashok. I was worked in Lineage Power India Pvt...