HBJ CAPITAL BANGALORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about HBJ CAPITAL BANGALORE

ncp222

Sep 1, 2015

frauds

plz refer to our telephonic discussion held with your good self a few days back on16 may 2015 & after a long discussion with concern authority you had emailed me the details of the subscription details , after that some mr. dheeraj claiming that he is an associate memeber of your concern called me day in and day out saying that he will look after my portfolio and and connected me to mr. subkant jain he had aslo a repeated discussion and requested me sending the email regarding challenge pack code of 3l . further he also committed that my portfolio will be looked by him only and further he had also written confirmation of refund of subscription fee at any time .

further on 30th june i had also given my portfolio details to him as per the telephonic conversation saying me that he will look in to the matter and within a two three transaction he will make my charges that i will pay and he asked me to deposit the amount saying that he will be eligible to look into my portfolio officially they even said that they will activate my future trading option within a day and asked me to complete the payment procedure.
further after a repeated again and again assurance of both to be online so that they will guide the process , i took a subscription as per the email of subkant jain to a code that he transferred telephonic and after payment is over i received a confirmation copy of platinum package .
after payment transaction over & i have not received any messages or any call from they over a 14 days and when i talked with mr. dheeraj he said that mr. jain should have looked into the matters as per te discussion so plz talk with mr. jain and after calling three four times he answered my call saying that actually we are very sorry that i cant look after your portfolio because i dont have any time and plz talk with mr. dheeraj and after calling him he said let me have a word with mr. jain and finally when i mailed to refund the fee and cancel my subcription mr jain called me saying that i must have to pay another 30000 to get my refund as 20000 is a very small amount which our company doesnot refund. i was really shocking to me and further when i insisted he said that he can look my portfolio after paying another 10000 to him . and further when i declined he said me that you plz talk with mr. deeraj and when i asked dheeraj he said i am sorry sir actually i have not conveyed you that our company rules is that. further he asked me to do whatever you like.
this is really a shame on the company goodwill and trust that this type of cheap non ethical policy of trapping customers in online marketing . this is certainly a great issue .

further i request your goodself to kinldy look into the matters and refund my charges with out any further delay or else i will go to consumer forum and file a case along with the filling an issue with online forum complaint let all the people of india know this how people are cheated online with proper media refect.
DIPAK CHANDRA BARAL

Jul 6, 2015

Snached away Rs. by HBJ Capital Services Pvt. Ltd.

I beg to inform you that I, Shri DIPAK CHANDRA BARAL residing in Kolkata-82,W.B. depositedRs.60,000/- for trading purpose followed by DEMAT A/C opening to HBJ Capital,Bangalore. One thing is that HBJ Capital is an invest company for the benefit of the people or a company inviting the investor to deposit frequently the amount as they advised, without giving acknowledgement of receipt & out of contact on mobile as they are busy all the time & keeping the door open for cheating the money from the investor.
I have been suffering from this trouble & they invited me several times to deposit one by one Until Rs.50,000/- is touched to open DEMAT a/c in IIFL. I am cheated by Abishek Sinha at the beginning who told me Rs.5,000/- is for one year sevice- charge & Rs.10,000/- (Min.) deposit for trading through DEMAT. In this way Manish Sharma Rs10,000/- further deposit, Tanushree Banerjee(SOUMYA), Priabrata Guha, Aditya Sharma all are involved to raise the amount to 40,000/- by further deposition of Rs.20,000/- & Md.Tanushree give assurance if nothing is done I will back to you Rs.20,000/-. Abishek Chatterjee of HBJ invited me give Rs.20,000/- per year I shall transfer all deposition to DEMAT. Lastly finding no other alternative I mailed &phoned to Mr. Subhkant
Jain, , Associate Vice President, shubhkant@hbjcapital.com & also C.C. to Mr.Abhishek,ExecutiveDirector & Head India, abhishek@hbjcapital.com

Mr.Jain told & suggest me to enter into DEMAT Rs.50,000/- in total should have to be given & you have to pay Rs.15,000/- more (Rs.10,000/- for residual amount & Rs.5,000/- for service charge.) They only open my DEMAT in IIFL. I came to know from help-line of SEBI (1800-266-7575) that restriction is imposed on SEBI.
The Vice-President Mr.Jain still told me that it will be undertaken by SEBI, pl. wait for someday’s.
How I return my money from HBJ Capital Sevices Ltd.Bangalore-85?
rameshom786

Jun 30, 2015

hbj capital

HBJ CAPITAL HAS SPOILED MY LIFE
ASSOCIATED IN FEB2014 TILL FEB 2015 I HAVE PAID HUGE SUMS OCCASIONALY IN THE NAME OF SOME SCHEMES TO THE TUNE OF 2.5 LACS

AND THE RECOMMENDING SOME SCRIPTIN FUTURE TO BUY AND RATES GOES DOWN ASK TO ROLL OVER 3 TO 4 MONTHS LIKE THIS FOUR TIMES IT HAPPENED BRING MY PORFOLIO FROM 48 LAC TO 10 LACS AT PRESENT . PERSON ASSOCIATED ABHISHEKKUMAR SINGH HEAD DELHI SHASHANK SHARMAA.V.P. RAGINI AVPTARANG ASSOCIATE SHUBHKANT JAIN VICE PRESIDENT . LAST PERSON TOOK 30000 AS DEPOST AND PROMISED TO REFUND WITHIN 90 DAYS IN LAST OCT 2014 .NO REFUND . WILL NOT COME ON TEL .
ALL PEOPLE STOP TAKING TEL WHEN CONTACTED CEO KUMAR HARENDAR HE TOLD SORRY AND PROMISED TO MAKE GOOD LOSSES WITHIN 3 YEARS ,BUT FOR THIS ALSO HE ASKED MONEY 20000 RS IN FEB2015.THEY ARE MORE THAN A CRIMINAL BY MAKING FALSE PROMISES.I RQUEST SEBI SUCH THING SHOULD NOT BE CONTINUE ATALL TILL LIFE . I AM ONE LIKE ME THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE BEEN CHEATED.

PLEASE GIVE DUE IMPORTANCE TO THIS ISSUE
bala hbj

Jun 30, 2015

HBJ CAPITAL

HBJ CAPITAL SERVICES FRAUD
1. HBJ capital services cheated me simply saying that Invest in HBJ reap benefits

every month 25 to 30% by putting the amount into their demat account for derivative

trading and in real estate just what the JP Morgan did.
2. I paid Rs 2 lakh and looking for the investment statement and later i came to

know that they cheated me .
3. I tried to get back my money but they are saying that SEBI banned HBJ, so

please wait for some time we will provide investment statement.
4. Finally i understand that they cheated me. They registered my money as Platinum

plan in my name,son name,daughtr name and said that we will put Rs 2 lakhs in our
demat, real estate.
5. Requesting SEBI to take action on this complaint against to HBJ Capital.
6. I will provide paid receipts, mail communication & Phone recording with their
employees.

REGARDS

M. BALA GANGADHAR RAO
Aaditya Modi

Jun 21, 2015

gandu company

Trail me ache call diye paid kiya 10,000 uske baad mera 15 din me 2,50,000 ka loss kiya sali gandu company hai ye ise chapal se marna cahiye
aakashmmm

Jun 6, 2015

Worst service by broker Rajesh Kumar Yadav

HBJ Capital.....Never take any service from Rajesh Kumar Yadav because he is irresponsible and he will never updates you after giving call that too without stop loss.

At the initial level, they will call you several times to take their services very politely and explain you like an expert that they will make your 50k capital to min 80k in a month after giving some sure shot derivative call.
My name is Aakash Kumar Singh Mob no-8420108750
I have also taken the signature service for one month and paid 5000 for their service with an oral agreement that they will provide
3-4 sure shot calls. I was assigned a broker name Rajesh Kumar Yadav mob no-8904383814, i told him clearly that my capital should not go down.He has given me HDIL option call at strike price Rs.110 without stop loss and told me to buy 10 lots. After that every time i have to called him for updates whenever it goes down and he always replied don't worry just hold it.I will go up.Every time i called him and he replied the same thing like don't worry it will go up. Finally the expiry date came still i have to call him and he never updates from his side and still he replied the same.when my capital vanished almost 98% i started calling him and from that time till now he never picked my call. I was ruined just because of that useless Rajesh Kumar Yadav because he has very little knowledge of share market.

I have learnt a lesson that no one can guarantee you for sure return and please stay away such brokers like Rajesh Kumar Yadav who are so irresponsible that they will only ruin your money..
sandipkadvocate

Apr 23, 2015

HBJ CAPITAL SERVICES PVT LTD

I HAD SUBSCRIBED FOR CASH DELIVERY PACKAGE AND THEY REGISTER ME IN FUTURE PACKAGE IN EQUITY. THEY CONTNUE DOING MARKETING CALLS AND EMAILS. FALSE PROMISE ABOUT PROFIT @ 15 TO 30% PM. NO ANY REGISTRATION DETAILS AVAILABLE AT SEBI WEBSITE FOR REGISTRATION OF HBJ CAPITAL. ALL ARE FARUD AND LOOTER
sandipkadvocate

Apr 23, 2015

HBJ CAPITAL

HBJ DO MANY CALLS FOR TRAPPING INCCOCENT INVESTORS. SHOW DRAMA OF SERVICES ACTUALLY DOING KILLER MARKETING. REGISTRATION DETAIL IN SEBI OF HBJ CAPITAL NOT AVAILABLE
K Priyan

Apr 8, 2015

Biggest Fraud

Shubh jain cried over the phone "sir, I have two daughters and have to pay school fees. If only you subscribe, my salary will be paid tomorrow. Think God gave you money and not to me". Your 50,000 investment will become 2Lakh in 3months. Trust me. I am sware. Even after reading all the bad reviews I took risk and failed on those cheaters.

Another stupid is smruti sonom patil who also cried. Always they have set up. I will ask my CEO for special discount. After paying in next minute, they make drama and say that congrats and you have been selected as lucky customer out of 2 lakh subscribers. If you pay another 70,000 rupees we will convert this package to 3 years. When I said no need, then they said you are loosing god's gift (!!!!!!) dhanlaxmi is coming to you and you are closing the door. After one hour they said ok you got special approval pay another 65,000 and become 3 years members. Then keep on dragging.

Guys PLEASE DONT EVEN BUY ANY HBJ CAPITAL PRODUCTS. THEY ARE CRAP AND TORTURE YOU.

YOU WILL LOOSE FOR SURE. DONT MAKE MISTAKE AGAIN LIKE ME BECAUSE I BOUGHT EVEN READING BAD REVIEWS.
shineabraham

Oct 21, 2014

Dears
All what is mentioned BELOW with regards to cheating is correct as i was also fooled with promsises and refund offers and when no more money can be extracted Left the given calls to it fate and doesnt respond to mails also, Shubh Kant jain of Hbj is a cheat and knows how to fool with his words.
With so many people cheated in coming days many of them be behind bars.

Beware
Shine
saalnish

Oct 21, 2014

HBJ Capital, Bangalore

HBJ Capital is a bunch of fraudsters. Only somehow interested in duping you with 100% false promises. Never ever fall in their trap. They will claim unrealistic things which are never achievable. In one of the blogs by one of their own employees they have confirmed that they will give a 'buy' recommendation to someone and a 'sell' recommendation to another one. One of these two has got to be correct. This way they continue to dupe customers. The so called analysts are just unemployed people from the streets who are set targets to get customers and in turn earn revenue for the company. The targets are generally un achievable. e.g. Rs. one lakh. If you cannot achieve it you will be fined and the fine recovered from the salary of the employee. So the fraudsters earn money from outside gullible customers as well as from their own employees.
paniraju

Oct 16, 2014

HBJ A KING IN FRAUD

Hbj capital as friends mentioned is a fraud company only working to loot money. On the eve of dasara they called me and said I have own gold coin as I am their existing customers. They talked so nicely and gently. Also they received all my residential address and promised that gold coin will reach with in four days. Regarding this they demanded 5021 rs as a policy of the company. It was a web to loot money. I have not received any confirmation and no gold coin was sent. All this happened on 30 Sep 2014. I have all email of transactions. I lost money and faith on the company. Story doesnot end here. On 15th October santosh Kumar and his team called me and said I have own gold coin on the eve of deepavali. They wanted me to pay 10000rs for extension of service and my adress for sending gold coin. Being cautious I asked him send email and recorded all his conversations. Nobody is confirming the news and responds to any enquiry by existing clients. No body will care for you or your money. Foul play Wii go on with the clients. Please donot subscribe any of their and don't be victims of their fraud Paniraju.s chikmaglur. Karnataka
shineabraham

Sep 27, 2014

Dears
All what is mentioned above seems correct as i was also fooled with promsises and refund offers and when no more money can be extracted Left thegiven calls to it fate and doesnt respond to mails also, Shubh Kant jain of Hbj is a cheat and knows how to fool with his words.

Beware
Shine
jaipajee

Sep 7, 2014

cheat

Invest urs money with great care.. Take some trail see what they give on calls and then only invest.. You guys can check with
Dream gains its a nice advisory co. Helped. Me. A. Lot with nice return.. If need any help can call me 8867309295 may be I wuld
Help with my old story...
jkss2009

Aug 28, 2014

HBJ capital wiped my 80k in option in two days

Rakesh and chandana from HBJ captial given me call worth rs 80k in option that wiped in only two days. Now to recover they asked me to pay 5000. Didnt get good calls. Now they are asking me to upgrade this service by paying 10k more money. Really these people are cheap and dont have value for money belongs to retail investor.
mvbangalore

Jul 31, 2014

Bunch of fraudsters

They are a team who speak the same language and have only 1 intent i.e. to fool you in some way to get money from you. After you buy any of the services there won't be any response. They sell your contact details and you end up getting at least 1-2 calls on a daily basis to again sell some trading services to you

The team is not trained and they don't have any know how of the trading strategy. You will only end up loosing your money. Don't opt for any services through HBJ Capital and be aware of the sales talk of Sandeep Jain, Sudeep Jain, Shubhkant Jain etc. They will sell a service package to you and then will never come on phone

MV
raavee

Jul 24, 2014

HBJ Capital - Fraud

Very fraud company indeed. Don't trust these guys...always good while taking your money & next hardly any response & call are worst!!!
rsrohit329

Jul 5, 2014

third class

hbjcapital, stoplosstrade are third class service provider in the world...they are beggars... before taking the service they say option bonanza calls, special calls and like that, after paying they don't talk to you, , , and finaaly when you talk to them about the service they will ask you to pay more for premium services... sab chor hai...bhikaari ke bachhe...
ppbsub1

Jun 28, 2014

Fraud , I beg please stay away from them

Hi All,
please stay away from HBJ , I paid them Rs
80,000/- till date and they will keep asking .
There is no professionalism and they are liars no :1 in the universe .
When they want money they beg like anything . They will tell all stories like
my age is 60+, 30+ years of experience
and you are like my son, believe
me this is the last
time you need to pay and will assign to personal analyst etc etc.

Few scenarios either happened or will happen to you as below:
Subscribe multbagger/Penny stock etc for long term .
Then they will make you pay Medium Term, Short Term, Week Term, day trading etc
Every time they will say , Sir the very first call with earn your subscription
fees, most of the times that doesnt happen .
I will personally assure you, please believe me, take my personal no, except my
family you are only thne person who has this no.
Today is last day , tomorrow on wards we will give Pre Budget, Budget, Post
Budget, Pre Election, Election, Post Election, Pre Monsoon, Monson, Post monsoon,
expiry etc etc call .

Then they will offer you to pays some amount and extend served for 1/2/3 years
and even, later they will not abide by their words, you have to pay extra .

You name it and they will have reason for last day to release the call .
When things doesn’t work one guy will call and Say some vey Sr Person would
like to talk to you.
He knows the story so will start with sorry and say I will personally assure
you no issue will happen here after .
I am your father's age, 30-40 years experience, please believe my words and pay
some amount .
They will offer to assign a personal analyst . After paying they will make you
wait for few days with update .

After lot of follow up the D day will come .

A gal will tell I am going to connect a Guy who is 70+, worked 40+ Years for some exchange, company,
bank, finance firm etc etc and you are lucky that he agreed to handle your
portfolio.

Now this guy will give small lecture on long term gain n all and say I handle
only 5/6 Clients whos portfolio is above 20-30 lacks and charge 20% of
portfolio . But since you are special case only pay 50k to me and will make you
money within week/month etc etc, usual stuff.

So this is how story goes ahead .

Dear friends instead of doing all these foolish
things I did, please spend 1/2 hours daily and learn how market behaved or
learn technical analysis. I my expericne says stock market works on lot of
comon sense and discipline . If you ahve it you are bound to earn. You dont
need nay HBJ type tom dick and Harry .

Since I have paid enough of my hard earned money, request you all not to fail
in to the trap .
Also all above complains and scenarios by so many peoples are absolutely True .

Can we all have a platform, some group to stop these peoples from cheating many
other innocent peoples .

Christeena Joseph

Jun 26, 2014

Bogus advisories looting

Tens of unwanted calls hunting small time investors offering 3 fold returns in their folio within a short period of investing and tries to loot investor Beware of them and never fall into their trap and always use your own IQ and experience but not depend on any. Wish u all happy and profitable invested port folios.
sampath27

May 2, 2014

HBJ not keeping their promises

If you give your phone number you'll get numerous phone calls giving tall promises. Once you give them money, they never care for you, return your call or emails. the promises are gone. Again you will be chased with so many phone calls from different phone numbers for some other products on discount etc etc..
No 1 fraud company. dont ever waste your money and time with HBJ
Sampath
Seesars

Apr 23, 2014

False promises

HBJ Capital makes false promises while selling their product and never keep it.
It's a fraud company. No response from their seniors also.
Their marketing manager (Vasim) sold me a product on 31st March 2014 as a very special offer on last day of the fiscal year.
And he is not responding though writing emails, no answer.
Called up their Associate VP (Vandana), promised me to call back in 2 minutes. Don't know when these 2 minutes will start.
Beware!
Don't deal with this company.
Filing case in consumer court.
mail2bingo

Apr 21, 2014

No.1 Fraud

No.1 worst company, don't believe these guys, all are frauds only if the calls go well they respond our calls or else they will not even pick our calls.
I was happily trading in cash since last 15 months, they told me to trade in stock options where I can make more profit but I ended loss of 95,000 in just 5 calls.... don't trust these guys (specially “Nitin” from Delhi & “Jayram” from Bangalore branch).
When I reported to the HBJ customer care, no response from them too. they are not professionals...

Don't Don't go for this company, all are cheaters....
rchamp

Mar 30, 2014

You are right PK, HBJ is big fraud

I have dealt with HBJ as premium customer and can tell my story on multiple packages I took with HBJ. They are the biggest fraud in industry. HBJ tells the sales people to extort as much money as possible from the client by making false promises. The research section is pathetic and guys like Shubhkant Jain work solely for harassing and looting clients.

I do not know why guys like Shubhkant are not behind bars for fraud and cheating.
PK_KLD

Mar 13, 2014

hbj capital

Fraud company
In jan2014 I saw advertisement of hbj capital bangalore on net and give him my complete information(email & mob no. etc).second day I received call from puja hbj capital bangalore, she comunicate me about her services,& I decided tacking her services cash jackpot call for holding period of 4 to 6 days & profit of 4 to 5 %.I pay him Rs 5000/- for three month cash jackpot services .she (puja) transfer my request to Stop loss trade(sister company of HBJ Capital). Then I Received 1st call on 21/1/14 for buy ranbaxy lab at 416-418. After 4th day ranbaxy lab fall down 336 then I call to hbj capital about ranbaxy lab then they told me for sell it & send sms close position in ranbaxy lab at Rs 344/- I sold it book loss. then I received 2nd call For buy JSW ENERGY at 44-45 on 29/1/2014 with target 55/- this call is open till date13/3/2014 Its rise but not archived target.On 3/2/14 I received 3rd call for Buy tata chemical at 262-263 on 4/2/13 I received sms close your position in tata chemical at 257/-I sold it & booked again loss. On 7/2/14 I received sms for buy cadila health care at above 880/- It archived target 9915 on same day and book profit.On10/2/14 I received buy call for Essar oil at 52-52.50 It is open till today13/3/2014 & cmp is 51 to 53.After 10/2/2014 I do not received any call from hbj/ stop loss trade other than her advertisement.They given to my mob no. many other people so I receiving so many calls from other companies about subscribe paid tips for trading.Some senior manager of hbj capital are also call me and say"I know you are not satisfied our calls"if you trade by my personly given calls you will earn profit.yuo send me Rs.....................I refused him.NOW you analyse self hbj capital & stop loss trade are fraud or not. I am not employ of these companies. I am government servent of rajasthan government.Pls do not west your money to receiving trading or positional call by HBJ CAPITAL OR STOPLOSSTRADE.

BAZAR CLICKS - A sad story
    A sad story… I am also cheated by this company…. i had...
    cyber crime - Fake Singapore Job Opportunity
    Dear Sir / Madam, Regarding last 14-Aug-15, I have...
    snap deal - Snapdeal
    Dear khuneja, Information about your contact details...
    QNET - FRAUDS IN PUNE and LUCKHNOW
    Frauds list All they are from Pune working for an IT...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Munendra Jhaldiyal, Information about your...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - Personal loan related
    I've applied for personal loan . On receiving...
    compartment - resul incorrectly checked
    Fully fed up with result . kaisa tm log bacho k future k...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Dharmik patel, Information about your contact...
    Dr Vinod raina Sexologist - Medicines Expensive
    Yes I agree with you Consultation fee is 1500 and...