HCL Me Tablet

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL Me Tablet

tiasa gupta

Jan 30, 2014

charger damaged

around 3 months i bought a hcl me tablet. from the very first day i am facing problem with this tab.now suddenly charger has been dameged. i don't know what to do know. please help me. warrenty period did not over. so may I gat a new charger? pls guide me?

my ph no- 9051154644

I have tried lot to cont. your complan ph no.But not getting connection.
juby

Jan 24, 2014

complaint in camera

camera showing cant connect to the camera
dinumathew

Jan 23, 2014

Not working

its not working
I justbought new HCLconnect 3G 2.0 tablet around 30days back, now its function stoped, cannot be switch on or reset. This HCL brand is not worth taking. Please dont buy this brand product. Its not reliable as well not a good brand.
suri0036

Jan 23, 2014

Network problem

My HCL me 3G tablet is not access to network .When sim insert the tablet then automatic restart & the tablet storage show only 0.91mb . So plzz about me al of tgis problem.

Surendra Malviya

ID -suri0036@gmail.com
cont. -07720877174
pavani akkapeddi

Jan 15, 2014

HCL

Bought a HCL V3 tab on in Dec 2013 and it suddenly stopped working within three days of purchase. took it to the service centre where i was first todl that the audio is not functioning and after two days they say motherboard fault. they registered a complaint in front of me, even emailed HCL. after numerous follow ups i get to know that the complaint is not even registered till 7th Jan and from that point on i got to see the worst kind of service ever.
customer service reps dont know what they are talking about. Only know a few rehearsed sentences. no proper response to emails. no help provided.
worst company with worst service ever possible. still struggling to get a refund. and BTW when we went to the service centre apparently 43 HCL V3 tabs had been returned due to faulty hardware. so bad product and worst service.
HCL sucks. never ever ever go for it.

thanks,
N V Ram
Complaint number :8400367469
dpanchal

Jan 5, 2014

BATTERY DISCHARGE QUCKLY

I BOUGHT A TABLET HCL ME BRAND CONNECT 2G 2.0 22/10/2013 WHEN I CHARGE IT BATTERY SHOW THAT IS CHARGING . BUT WHEN I DISCONNECT CHARGING BATTERY SHOW EMPTY . AND TABLET DOES NOT OPEN. SO PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE ME TABLET.
sidmaurya

Jan 2, 2014

HCL V1 tablet not detecting mobile network

My tablet HCL V1 is not able to detect any mobile network. Whereas the same SIM detects network when inserted in a mobile phone.

Please help.

Is google play available for hcl tablet pc Sync 1.0
Amit Virash

Dec 24, 2013

HCL ME V1 - Internal & External Memories are not mounting

The HCL ME V1 Tablet is an economical and OK Tablet from HCL. But practically, it has too many cons. Besides it is slow and bad-battery, the greatest problem that I'm having is that: all of its memory is now gone! I mean, neither its internal memory (I.e., the SD-Card) is mounting (not reading), nor any external memory (e.g., Memory Cards, USB Memory, etc...).
This happened when I resetted the tablet one night and saw that apps like Camera, Music, Gallery, etc (apps that need storage memory) says - ''SD-Card not mounted''. What does it mean?
When I opened the file-manager (ES File Explorer), it showed only one folder (nothing else) and that folder was 'external_sd'. When I gone inside that, it showed that 'empty folder', whereas; I'd my 4 GB MicroSD Card inside it full of files and folders!
I got to the Android Settings > SD Card & Tablet Storage. It showed:

Total Space: 4 GB
Firmware: 3.09 GB (instead of 1.58 GB)

Data Storage is OK (showing that total is 0.91 GB).

(Now comes the problem...)

Internal Storage:

<Mount USB Storage> (when I try to mount it, it shows 'calculating' then again shows 'Mount USB Storage; (it doesn't mount!!!))

(Now comes another con...)

SD Card:

Insert an SD Card for mounting

(What does it mean?)

The HCL Touch is also not listening and when I try to contact them by inserting the S/L no. Of the tab, they say error.
Mrittick Choudhury

Dec 8, 2013

HCL ME V1 - Internal & External Memories are not mounting

I got to the Android Settings > SD Card & Tablet Storage. It showed:

Total Space: 4 GB
Firmware: 3.09 GB (instead of 1.58 GB)

Data Storage is OK (showing that total is 0.91 GB).

(Now comes the problem...)

Internal Storage:

(Now comes another con...)

SD Card:

Insert an SD Card for mounting

(What does it mean?)

Please help! Thanks in advance!!!
vishal.mdx1

Dec 3, 2013

TOUCH PANAL IS REQUIRED

DEAR ALL,
I KNOW THAT HOW HCL IS WORKING , ACTUALLY IT IS A POOR COMPANY (IN TERMS OF SERVICE).SO I AM NOT APPROACHING THEM.
I HAD PURCHASED AN HCL CONNECT 3G Y3 TAB. AND TOUCH OF THAT TAB WAS BROKEN .SO IF ANYBODY IS HAVING
HCL Y3 TAB IN USELESS CONDITION ,I MEAN TOUCH IS OK BUT REST IS NOT OK THEN I CAN PURCHASE THAT TOUCH.
IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO U AND ME ALSO.
VISHAL
vishal.mdx1@gmail.com
sridhar kpl

Nov 29, 2013

hcl me v1 tablets

i purchased hcl me v1 tab recently suddenly it is not working and i given to service center they are responding properly
they are unable to solve the problems
PICHKOO

Nov 29, 2013

Continous ME Logo

HCL ME U1 tablet
I bought HCL ME V1 tablet in Jan'2013.It now developed problem of not booting up.The 'ME' logo is continously coming.
I cannot find your service centre nearby Panaji-Goa.Let me have proper address and contact number of your service centres.

Prasad,Goa
kukku23

Nov 27, 2013

camera showing insert sd card before using camera

hi im leena from bangalore i had complaint about HCL Me tablet.. The camera is showing "insert sd card before using camera"...
tinku@

kumar4tinku@gmail.com
ranadeep.246

Nov 21, 2013

HCL CONNECT 3G.

I had purchased a "HCL TAB CONNECT 3G" (IMEI: 911251150882188) on 16th August, 2013 , the scanned copy of the Invoice attached with this mail (Invoice No.: MSI/13-14/2156).

Within this short span of usage, the device was showing a huge no. of technical issues and was taken to the HCL Service Center where the experts verified it as dis functional (Service Order No.: 8400291093) and the device was handed over to them. I am attaching a scanned copy of the Service Invoice also with this mail.

I am greatly disheartened and disappointed and want a COMPLETE REPLACEMENT or COMPLETE CASH-BACK otherwise I am ready to go to Consumer Court.

I hope that you will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I HVAE SEND THE MAIL SEVERAL TIMES to hcltouch.reg@hcl.com, nodalofficer@hcl.com BUT NO REPLY FROM HCL TEAM ITS TO DISAPPOINTED AND PLEASE CHANGE MY TAB IMMEDIATELY.
TAB SERIAL NO . 513YCD017575

Thanking You
Ranadeep Chakraborty
(+91 7278348691)
ranadeep.246@gmail.com
sundar55

Nov 21, 2013

hcl tab

hcl tab y2 totaly waste ded slow application ,no battry backup,suddenly switch off.then service not good
ajiajin

Nov 13, 2013

battery is getting discharged quickly

i bought a tablet HCL ME . sometimes it is getting fully discharged quickly (within half an hour) and getting heated up too much even if it it not in use or no programs were running at that time
panjavarname

Nov 12, 2013

connect 2G 2.0

USB data cable is not work
Jitender Paliwal

Nov 12, 2013

My HCL ME V1 Tablet not on

I purchased a HCL ME V1 tablet it came up with charging problem.It is not charging and when I went to the touch center they say the motherboard is damaged and you will have to pay 4,500/- for repairs.
I asked them that the tablet is in warranty and nor there is any physical damage so they should replace it and they refused and said that I have damaged the tablet.
I asked them if there is no physical damage how can the motherboard be damaged by me,so they answered ''sir we don't anything but you have damaged the motherboard''
Please help me I have got very tensed with the after sales service
Please help

Jitender Paliwal : 9582677884
mihir5005

Nov 10, 2013

hcl me u1 teblet replace new other calling teblet

dear sir,
I brought a hcl me u1 teblet in march 2013.
very use full sim calling teblet other company in market. I will replace my teblet and buy new 3g dual sim calling teblet .
so please replace my teblet and give me new version HCL ME Y3 Tablet (WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling), Silver teblet in few money defference.
please sir.
DIVYA PRATAP SINGH

HCL ME Y3 TABLET SCREEN NOT GETTING REPAIRED BECAUSE THE PART IS NOT AVAILABLE

This is regarding the delay in service of my tablet HCS ME Y3 that I bought just 5 months ago.
The screen of the tablet broke accidentally , So I gave this tableT to one of your service center for the screen change on the 15th of july 2013.
Now it has been more than 4 months and I have not got my tablet repaired yet.
They are saying that the parts of this tablet are not available so they can not repair my tablet.
I am really in great problem and I request you to please look into this issue on urgent basis.

My tablet details are given below.
Tablet model:- HCL ME Y3
Tablet Sr.No.:-113YCD010205
Service center Manager's no :-9818364888
My Contact Number:- 9911648628
DIVYA PRATAP SINGH

HCL

Now it has been more than 4 months and I have not got my tablet repaired yet.

My tablet details are given below.
Tablet model:- HCL ME Y3
Tablet Sr.No.:-113YCD010205
Service center Manager's no :-9818364888
My Contact Number:- 9911648628
navas

screen lock is not open

my tablet is hcl me sync 1.0 . i was locked my screen but i forget my paassword .iam not opend my wi fi net work .now asking my e mail address and password i have all ready google account but not logging because tablet have not connected to internet what i doing?not coming any one options only this one(to unlock.sign in with google account..
visakh

Nov 8, 2013

camera not working

i bought hcl connect 3g me 2 months ago it ha dno problem until this date now the back camera is not working but front cam is working fine
pls help
visakh
Email id:visakhpvisakh@gmail.com
mobile no:9526362234

MY LOVER GOT BACK TO ME GREAT AM HAPPY - I GOT MY LOVER BACK AFTER 3 DAYS
    I NEVER BELIEVED IN LOVE SPELLS UNTIL I MET THIS...
    TSRTC regular bus - Bus timing
    I have been waited for around 1 hour to get the bus 288D...
    Mahesh Sunny Enterprises Pvt Ltd - Exorbitant increase in parking fees at Pune Airport
    There is an exhorbitant increase in parking charges at...
    Cognizant - Monthly charges getting cut from my account
    Monthly charges as 842 rs get cut from my account from...
    Credit Card - Disapproved
    Respected Sir/Madam, I had applied for credit card. ...
    sun tv serial - Male love effect
    i saw sakthi serial past few month. 1.what about Anu and...
    HDFC Bank - imps transfer not success
    HDFC Bank IMPS transfer Issue Hi , My customer ID :...
    Income Tax Department - black money
    Hello Sir, There is a person by name Sony in Bangalore...
    SPICE 506 - MOBILE LOST
    I have lost my Spice mobile yesterday (26.03.2015). Model...
    MCD Delhi - Street dogs
    Respected Sir, I want to inform you that since last...