HCL Me Tablet

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL Me Tablet

ranadeep.246

Nov 21, 2013

HCL CONNECT 3G.

I had purchased a "HCL TAB CONNECT 3G" (IMEI: 911251150882188) on 16th August, 2013 , the scanned copy of the Invoice attached with this mail (Invoice No.: MSI/13-14/2156).

Within this short span of usage, the device was showing a huge no. of technical issues and was taken to the HCL Service Center where the experts verified it as dis functional (Service Order No.: 8400291093) and the device was handed over to them. I am attaching a scanned copy of the Service Invoice also with this mail.

I am greatly disheartened and disappointed and want a COMPLETE REPLACEMENT or COMPLETE CASH-BACK otherwise I am ready to go to Consumer Court.

I hope that you will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I HVAE SEND THE MAIL SEVERAL TIMES to hcltouch.reg@hcl.com, nodalofficer@hcl.com BUT NO REPLY FROM HCL TEAM ITS TO DISAPPOINTED AND PLEASE CHANGE MY TAB IMMEDIATELY.
TAB SERIAL NO . 513YCD017575

Thanking You
Ranadeep Chakraborty
(+91 7278348691)
ranadeep.246@gmail.com
sundar55

Nov 21, 2013

hcl tab

hcl tab y2 totaly waste ded slow application ,no battry backup,suddenly switch off.then service not good
ajiajin

Nov 13, 2013

battery is getting discharged quickly

i bought a tablet HCL ME . sometimes it is getting fully discharged quickly (within half an hour) and getting heated up too much even if it it not in use or no programs were running at that time
panjavarname

Nov 12, 2013

connect 2G 2.0

USB data cable is not work
Jitender Paliwal

Nov 12, 2013

My HCL ME V1 Tablet not on

I purchased a HCL ME V1 tablet it came up with charging problem.It is not charging and when I went to the touch center they say the motherboard is damaged and you will have to pay 4,500/- for repairs.
I asked them that the tablet is in warranty and nor there is any physical damage so they should replace it and they refused and said that I have damaged the tablet.
I asked them if there is no physical damage how can the motherboard be damaged by me,so they answered ''sir we don't anything but you have damaged the motherboard''
Please help me I have got very tensed with the after sales service
Please help

Jitender Paliwal : 9582677884
mihir5005

Nov 10, 2013

hcl me u1 teblet replace new other calling teblet

dear sir,
I brought a hcl me u1 teblet in march 2013.
very use full sim calling teblet other company in market. I will replace my teblet and buy new 3g dual sim calling teblet .
so please replace my teblet and give me new version HCL ME Y3 Tablet (WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling), Silver teblet in few money defference.
please sir.
DIVYA PRATAP SINGH

HCL ME Y3 TABLET SCREEN NOT GETTING REPAIRED BECAUSE THE PART IS NOT AVAILABLE

This is regarding the delay in service of my tablet HCS ME Y3 that I bought just 5 months ago.
The screen of the tablet broke accidentally , So I gave this tableT to one of your service center for the screen change on the 15th of july 2013.
Now it has been more than 4 months and I have not got my tablet repaired yet.
They are saying that the parts of this tablet are not available so they can not repair my tablet.
I am really in great problem and I request you to please look into this issue on urgent basis.

My tablet details are given below.
Tablet model:- HCL ME Y3
Tablet Sr.No.:-113YCD010205
Service center Manager's no :-9818364888
My Contact Number:- 9911648628
DIVYA PRATAP SINGH

HCL

Now it has been more than 4 months and I have not got my tablet repaired yet.

My tablet details are given below.
Tablet model:- HCL ME Y3
Tablet Sr.No.:-113YCD010205
Service center Manager's no :-9818364888
My Contact Number:- 9911648628
navas

screen lock is not open

my tablet is hcl me sync 1.0 . i was locked my screen but i forget my paassword .iam not opend my wi fi net work .now asking my e mail address and password i have all ready google account but not logging because tablet have not connected to internet what i doing?not coming any one options only this one(to unlock.sign in with google account..
visakh

Nov 8, 2013

camera not working

i bought hcl connect 3g me 2 months ago it ha dno problem until this date now the back camera is not working but front cam is working fine
pls help
visakh
Email id:visakhpvisakh@gmail.com
mobile no:9526362234
aggrieved customer

Nov 7, 2013

HCL ME U1 tablet

I bought HCL ME U1 tablet in aug'2012.It now developed problem of not booting up.The 'ME' logo is continously coming.
When contacted Service center today they told the MotherBoard is damaged and since it is out of warranty now the charges will be around 3500/=.
The Motherboard getting damaged is due to surely an inferior product, but what to do,

a aggrieved customer
stuts143

Nov 3, 2013

its not functioning

I just bought new HCL v3 tablet around 3 days back, now its touch function stopped working, its hanged, cannot be shut down or reset. This HCL brand is not worth taking. Please dont buy this brand product. Its not reliable as well not a good brand.
K255

Oct 26, 2013

HCL Tab Mother Board Faulty Design

I bought HCL U1 tab one year back with Sl# 912STN105549 from SSDN info solutions Nehru Place on 22-9-2012.

Tab does not switch on, and stopped working exactly on the day of warranty expiry i.e., 22-9-2013!

The tab was used by children only on weekends or holidays that too we used it with utmost care, well protected and not more than one hour/day. Right from the beginning the tab had problems in shut down. When I took it to the dealer he said, simply use a pin to reset.
Service centres don t work on Sunday. Today being a non working saturday when I went to the service centre, they said that the mother board is faulty and it will take Rs 4,000. What did I do to the mother board? Is it my fault. Honestly no. HCL charged 330+ rupees to take a look at it and say that their product Mother board is faulty only to return the tab back without repair. And on the bill they shamelessly wrote Tablet Shield Install and email set up. What an ethics!!! At the time of my complaint, I could see four or five other innocents with same complaints.

I have this stupid affinity to buy Indian made products. But I hang my head in shame in front of my children for gifting them this useless product. I am writing this because others who want to take a buy decision shall simply keep off this BIG JOKE on consumers called HCL Tab.

Mr. VINEET NAIR:- HCL' S FAULTY DESIGN OF MOTHER BOARD IS NOT MY PROBLEM Surely it is your employees' failure and faulty design. Be magnanimous to accept that If we have strict laws in this country, you would have been asked to recall your products and refund our money. Well please quit electronic Industry if you do not have the potency to make quality products and do professional ethics. When HCL s claims "Employee First, Customer Next", I as a cutomer practically realized today what kind of pathetic result they produce a product that fails after one year!! History has shown us that you can fool some you can fool over some period of time. But you can fool all and all the time.

RVK
New Delhi
deep.dobriyal

Oct 17, 2013

mobile network not available

I purchase this hcl me connec 2g 2.0 tablet before 6 days i insert my sim of vodafone which i used in my phone sony errecsion set but when i used this tablet show no network or gave massage mobile network not available when i used it for calling or browse application.how can i solve it please give solution soon.

Deepshikha
M. 9627370595
M.ID shikhahr.852@gmail.com
An innocent customer

Oct 15, 2013

TABLET NOT CHARGING

I purchased a HCL ME V1 tablet in May and after 20 days it came up with charging problem.It is not charging and when I went to the touch center they say the motherboard is damaged and you will have to pay 4,500/- for repairs.
Please help me I have got very tensed with the after sales service
Please help

N.L.Agarwal 8860601811
Badruljamali

Oct 13, 2013

Tablet charger not working

Dear sir;
I bought ME tablet model Y3 about 2 months ago, but its charger is not working and it is also in my city ,can u help me please reply.
jay sasaram

Oct 9, 2013

HCL Y2 Tablet Problem (Tablet No-512EDR003090).

I purchased HCL- Y2 Tablet (Tablet No-512EDR003090) 8 months before. This Tablet is not proper work initial date to till date. Many times submit for repair purpose HCL service center (HCL Touch sector-2) but finely not proper work. I request to you please give me solution.

Jay Shankar Singh
consumerfrnd

Oct 7, 2013

HCL tablets

People who want to get solutions to there HCL tablet sissue kindly visit facebook p[age:

to get solution and answers to your question like and share your exprience
mrithunjay

Oct 7, 2013

power on off

i purchased hcl; v1 6months before but now suddenly tab is not is not switching onn what can i do
ishaan_k

Oct 5, 2013

Defect in touch

I purchased a HCL ME Tablet G1 2 months back, but i didn't open the pack because of my exams. Now when I try to open 'All apps' screen, world clock automatically started. When I pressed the back button, same thing happened. When I tried to open browser, it zooms automatically, and starts working on its own. When i open the keyboard, the swith case button, automatically gets pressd. Please Help me.

Ishaan Khurana,
grvca

Oct 2, 2013

hcl v1 tablet

I purchased a hcl table tablet from unisef marketing Kanpur on 28-01-2013.This product has warranty of 1 year.Withi four months its usb port (framework) came out.Hcl service centre told me that as it is physical damage hence the repairing amount may vary from 600 to 4000.I told them that I used the port in the way as it was supposed to be used.I am sure that the gave me the defective product.At last I gave up and gave them Rs.600 as a repairing charges.Now a new proble has arisen now its hanging every fifteen minutes.I work in a private company .I can not request for leave every now and then for this tablet .Please help me to either change this tablet or refund the amount

Gaurav Mishra
Youraj

Sep 30, 2013

Defect of HCLCPU Sl.No.C103AB080718

dear sir, HCL CPU Sl.No.C103AB0807 is not working due defects on it's mother board. This system was procured during 2011. Please send your mechanic and get it repaired.
vicky saranta

Sep 26, 2013

Worst tab ever...wasted my hard earned money

HCL me 2G connect 2.0
no play store
dim display
slow touch response
Touch stopped responding after just 2 days of purchase
tab hung
couldn't switch off
waited for battery 2 die
now its not switching on
F**K u HCL...refund my money so that i can buy a chinese tab instead.

Vicky saranta
PRATIK SHIVHARE

Sep 22, 2013

HANGING PROBLEM ON START ON LOGO

I have HCL ME V1 CONNECT 2G Tablet and faced logo hanging problems.The tablet used to hang at ME logo on power on.THE TABLET HAS BEEN BOUGHT ONLINE & I GET THE DELIVERY ON 18-09-2013. I HARDLY USED IT FOR 3-4 HOURS & ITS STARTS HANGING ON START UP AT ME LOGO.... PLS. CAN U GIVE ME THE SOLUTION FOR THIS...
san_sax

Sep 17, 2013

Very bad HCL after sales support

Hi !,

I have purchased a HCL ME U2 Tablet (No. 113YFD027120) on 14.07.2013 and after around one month of usage it occurs a line on the screen.

After consultation with support centre, I went to authorized repair centre ‘Image Service’ 17AX, Model Town Extn. Mkt. Ludhiana, Ph : 9356040095 and deposited my tablet for under warranty repair on dt. 23.08.2013.

I was told that it will get repaired with in 4 to 5 days, but when I contacted after 3 –4 days, I was informed that there is a problem in display and requirement has been raised to HCL for procurement of part and will take another 10 to 15 days to receive the material and better I should take back my Tablet and start using till receiving of mentioned part from the company. But I didn’t picked the Tablet and it is lying at the service centre.

Now even after more than 24 days of followup with service centre and HCL Help desk, i was told to wait for another 7-8 days.

No one is there to hear / help, i bought the HCL product not because of performance but for after sales support. Now i think i should have bought Chinese Tab, which is better in performance and for any issues i can rely on local market immediate repair without looking for any gurantee / warantee.

Very very bad experience.

Sanjay 8699002677

Myntra.com - cannot reach myntra customer services
    I ordered a "FILA WOMAN BLACK SPORT SANDAL"...
    Idea postpaid SIM - RE: I lost my sim I want to block that sim
    Dear Customer, We are sorry to hear the loss of your...
    care@paytm.com - RE: refund amount
    Dear Customer, We understand your concern and regret...
    Vodafone - wrong deduction of Rs.180
    Sir, Today at11.47 AM , Rs.180 amount was wrongly...
    Go Air - Who said flight there is no Timing rules
    Who said this is flight they have no timing of departure...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - BBC ONE LOTTERY PRIZE
    Is it true If yes means anybody got the price Send their...
    vashikaran spells 9888673540 - vashikaran spells 9888673540
    vashikaran spells 9888673540 vashikaran spells...