HCL Me Tablet

Consumer complaints and reviews about HCL Me Tablet

mohammaddking

Mar 15, 2014

poor performance

my hcl me tab is a v1. well you baost of a 1 gb ram and 1 ghz processor but the tablet doesnt even support basic games like temple run or even smaller games like dr. driving. also the battery drains off all of a sudden. is this normal or am i having problems with my tablet?
rishav3039

Mar 13, 2014

wifi automatically gets off

wenever i try to switch my wifi on...it get off automatically in 2 seconds
Rajan Thakur

Mar 13, 2014

Hanging of My HCL Me V1

This is the information to HCL Company that if u are not able to resolve the problem of your customer then how would u run your
Company So far. Can u please help me in this Complaint. Or I should go to the consumer forum. I purchased HCL ME V1 Calling Tablet. It gets hanged when i start it. How to resolve the problem?
My Contact No. 9888924049.
shahbazchoksi

Mar 11, 2014

wifi is not working properly

in my hcl me y2 tablet wifi automatically turned off......
malebo

Mar 5, 2014

it can't connect to wifi

Hi I bought HCL ME tablet mode sync 1.0 I bought last year december so I was wondering is there any plan maybe that I could buy myself some data as it doesn't support the wifi-network please forward me my respond to this email: maleboanna7@gmail.com. I'll be happy to hear from you
Pavan Kumar

Mar 3, 2014

tab start up

i am using HCL ME sync 1.0, i attempted several wrong pattern attempts so it is asking to enter google details bt wifi is not connecting can you help me please, i cant even root it and i cant even reset so some one help me, how to come out of this issue,,,,
Vijay Bangera

Feb 26, 2014

Error Showing SD card busy

I have V1 HCL tablet serial no,113STE002588

I cannot load any apps. as it showing error 'SD Card Buy"

Please help me to resolve the same
kezang tobgay

Feb 24, 2014

Not showing balance after call..in my HCL Y2

when I try to enquiry my balance it is not displaying in my screen.....and after call also the balance is not displayed...otherwise it should be displayed after the call....
amutharajp@yahoo.com

Feb 18, 2014

screen broken need screen replaced

hcl tablet ME model ,7" . the screen has broken. i want to replaced. where is the service center in Oman (Salalah) how much charges? please reply.
Amutharaj.
Salalah
ramu.maharajapuram

Feb 18, 2014

starting problem

i restarted my tablet but.the tablet shows me me logo so tell me how i can i open this please help me.... i am in big trouble.. please tell me on my no 09841038926 when i start my tablet only me logo shows. pls help me......

I am waiting for your positive reply.
deeponta

Feb 17, 2014

Locking or hangout

My son presented me MeV3 tablet 3 weeks before when he returned from Delhi/India. The tablet MeV3 seems ok during certain days but usually hangout and go offline while working on it.

But, today evening when I was not doing anything and tried to work on it, the screen is locked (I have not put password) and even I neither could do "Power Off" or nor I can shutdown the equipment.

The touch screen is not working........
k_saxena5

Feb 7, 2014

my tablet's screen became white on charging and nothing could be seen on screen

my tablet's screen became white on charging and nothing could be seen on screen, except big black blue spots, my complaint is not heard on service center rajkot, they are charging 6000 rs for repairing instead of warranty.

please help, give me solution for this as soon as possible , my ph. number is 9825484081.
Simone

Feb 4, 2014

HCL Serial number

I am having a problem with my customer registration , The serial number and i cant change the state to RSA , serial number is invalid.
chetan8447

Jan 31, 2014

me logo showing in my display on my me y2

i am having same problem like actually today morning i restarted my tablet but.the tablet shows me me logo so tell me how i can i open this please help me.... i am in big trouble.. please tell me on my no 9990538544 when i start my tablet only me logo shows. pls help me......

I am waiting for your positive reply.
tiasa gupta

Jan 30, 2014

charger damaged

around 3 months i bought a hcl me tablet. from the very first day i am facing problem with this tab.now suddenly charger has been dameged. i don't know what to do know. please help me. warrenty period did not over. so may I gat a new charger? pls guide me?

my ph no- 9051154644

I have tried lot to cont. your complan ph no.But not getting connection.
juby

Jan 24, 2014

complaint in camera

camera showing cant connect to the camera
dinumathew

Jan 23, 2014

Not working

its not working
I justbought new HCLconnect 3G 2.0 tablet around 30days back, now its function stoped, cannot be switch on or reset. This HCL brand is not worth taking. Please dont buy this brand product. Its not reliable as well not a good brand.
suri0036

Jan 23, 2014

Network problem

My HCL me 3G tablet is not access to network .When sim insert the tablet then automatic restart & the tablet storage show only 0.91mb . So plzz about me al of tgis problem.

Surendra Malviya

ID -suri0036@gmail.com
cont. -07720877174
pavani akkapeddi

Jan 15, 2014

HCL

Bought a HCL V3 tab on in Dec 2013 and it suddenly stopped working within three days of purchase. took it to the service centre where i was first todl that the audio is not functioning and after two days they say motherboard fault. they registered a complaint in front of me, even emailed HCL. after numerous follow ups i get to know that the complaint is not even registered till 7th Jan and from that point on i got to see the worst kind of service ever.
customer service reps dont know what they are talking about. Only know a few rehearsed sentences. no proper response to emails. no help provided.
worst company with worst service ever possible. still struggling to get a refund. and BTW when we went to the service centre apparently 43 HCL V3 tabs had been returned due to faulty hardware. so bad product and worst service.
HCL sucks. never ever ever go for it.

thanks,
N V Ram
Complaint number :8400367469
dpanchal

Jan 5, 2014

BATTERY DISCHARGE QUCKLY

I BOUGHT A TABLET HCL ME BRAND CONNECT 2G 2.0 22/10/2013 WHEN I CHARGE IT BATTERY SHOW THAT IS CHARGING . BUT WHEN I DISCONNECT CHARGING BATTERY SHOW EMPTY . AND TABLET DOES NOT OPEN. SO PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE ME TABLET.
sidmaurya

Jan 2, 2014

HCL V1 tablet not detecting mobile network

My tablet HCL V1 is not able to detect any mobile network. Whereas the same SIM detects network when inserted in a mobile phone.

Please help.

Is google play available for hcl tablet pc Sync 1.0
Amit Virash

Dec 24, 2013

HCL ME V1 - Internal & External Memories are not mounting

The HCL ME V1 Tablet is an economical and OK Tablet from HCL. But practically, it has too many cons. Besides it is slow and bad-battery, the greatest problem that I'm having is that: all of its memory is now gone! I mean, neither its internal memory (I.e., the SD-Card) is mounting (not reading), nor any external memory (e.g., Memory Cards, USB Memory, etc...).
This happened when I resetted the tablet one night and saw that apps like Camera, Music, Gallery, etc (apps that need storage memory) says - ''SD-Card not mounted''. What does it mean?
When I opened the file-manager (ES File Explorer), it showed only one folder (nothing else) and that folder was 'external_sd'. When I gone inside that, it showed that 'empty folder', whereas; I'd my 4 GB MicroSD Card inside it full of files and folders!
I got to the Android Settings > SD Card & Tablet Storage. It showed:

Total Space: 4 GB
Firmware: 3.09 GB (instead of 1.58 GB)

Data Storage is OK (showing that total is 0.91 GB).

(Now comes the problem...)

Internal Storage:

<Mount USB Storage> (when I try to mount it, it shows 'calculating' then again shows 'Mount USB Storage; (it doesn't mount!!!))

(Now comes another con...)

SD Card:

Insert an SD Card for mounting

(What does it mean?)

The HCL Touch is also not listening and when I try to contact them by inserting the S/L no. Of the tab, they say error.
Mrittick Choudhury

Dec 8, 2013

HCL ME V1 - Internal & External Memories are not mounting

I got to the Android Settings > SD Card & Tablet Storage. It showed:

Total Space: 4 GB
Firmware: 3.09 GB (instead of 1.58 GB)

Data Storage is OK (showing that total is 0.91 GB).

(Now comes the problem...)

Internal Storage:

(Now comes another con...)

SD Card:

Insert an SD Card for mounting

(What does it mean?)

Please help! Thanks in advance!!!
vishal.mdx1

Dec 3, 2013

TOUCH PANAL IS REQUIRED

DEAR ALL,
I KNOW THAT HOW HCL IS WORKING , ACTUALLY IT IS A POOR COMPANY (IN TERMS OF SERVICE).SO I AM NOT APPROACHING THEM.
I HAD PURCHASED AN HCL CONNECT 3G Y3 TAB. AND TOUCH OF THAT TAB WAS BROKEN .SO IF ANYBODY IS HAVING
HCL Y3 TAB IN USELESS CONDITION ,I MEAN TOUCH IS OK BUT REST IS NOT OK THEN I CAN PURCHASE THAT TOUCH.
IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO U AND ME ALSO.
VISHAL