HCL Me Tablet

Vijay Bangera

Feb 26, 2014

Error Showing SD card busy

I have V1 HCL tablet serial no,113STE002588

I cannot load any apps. as it showing error 'SD Card Buy"

Please help me to resolve the same
kezang tobgay

Feb 24, 2014

Not showing balance after call..in my HCL Y2

when I try to enquiry my balance it is not displaying in my screen.....and after call also the balance is not displayed...otherwise it should be displayed after the call....
amutharajp@yahoo.com

Feb 18, 2014

screen broken need screen replaced

hcl tablet ME model ,7" . the screen has broken. i want to replaced. where is the service center in Oman (Salalah) how much charges? please reply.
Amutharaj.
Salalah
ramu.maharajapuram

Feb 18, 2014

starting problem

i restarted my tablet but.the tablet shows me me logo so tell me how i can i open this please help me.... i am in big trouble.. please tell me on my no 09841038926 when i start my tablet only me logo shows. pls help me......

I am waiting for your positive reply.
deeponta

Feb 17, 2014

Locking or hangout

My son presented me MeV3 tablet 3 weeks before when he returned from Delhi/India. The tablet MeV3 seems ok during certain days but usually hangout and go offline while working on it.

But, today evening when I was not doing anything and tried to work on it, the screen is locked (I have not put password) and even I neither could do "Power Off" or nor I can shutdown the equipment.

The touch screen is not working........
k_saxena5

Feb 7, 2014

my tablet's screen became white on charging and nothing could be seen on screen

my tablet's screen became white on charging and nothing could be seen on screen, except big black blue spots, my complaint is not heard on service center rajkot, they are charging 6000 rs for repairing instead of warranty.

please help, give me solution for this as soon as possible , my ph. number is 9825484081.
Simone

Feb 4, 2014

HCL Serial number

I am having a problem with my customer registration , The serial number and i cant change the state to RSA , serial number is invalid.
chetan8447

Jan 31, 2014

me logo showing in my display on my me y2

i am having same problem like actually today morning i restarted my tablet but.the tablet shows me me logo so tell me how i can i open this please help me.... i am in big trouble.. please tell me on my no 9990538544 when i start my tablet only me logo shows. pls help me......

I am waiting for your positive reply.
tiasa gupta

Jan 30, 2014

charger damaged

around 3 months i bought a hcl me tablet. from the very first day i am facing problem with this tab.now suddenly charger has been dameged. i don't know what to do know. please help me. warrenty period did not over. so may I gat a new charger? pls guide me?

my ph no- 9051154644

I have tried lot to cont. your complan ph no.But not getting connection.
juby

Jan 24, 2014

complaint in camera

camera showing cant connect to the camera
dinumathew

Jan 23, 2014

Not working

its not working
I justbought new HCLconnect 3G 2.0 tablet around 30days back, now its function stoped, cannot be switch on or reset. This HCL brand is not worth taking. Please dont buy this brand product. Its not reliable as well not a good brand.
suri0036

Jan 23, 2014

Network problem

My HCL me 3G tablet is not access to network .When sim insert the tablet then automatic restart & the tablet storage show only 0.91mb . So plzz about me al of tgis problem.

Surendra Malviya

ID -suri0036@gmail.com
cont. -07720877174
pavani akkapeddi

Jan 15, 2014

HCL

Bought a HCL V3 tab on in Dec 2013 and it suddenly stopped working within three days of purchase. took it to the service centre where i was first todl that the audio is not functioning and after two days they say motherboard fault. they registered a complaint in front of me, even emailed HCL. after numerous follow ups i get to know that the complaint is not even registered till 7th Jan and from that point on i got to see the worst kind of service ever.
customer service reps dont know what they are talking about. Only know a few rehearsed sentences. no proper response to emails. no help provided.
worst company with worst service ever possible. still struggling to get a refund. and BTW when we went to the service centre apparently 43 HCL V3 tabs had been returned due to faulty hardware. so bad product and worst service.
HCL sucks. never ever ever go for it.

thanks,
N V Ram
Complaint number :8400367469
dpanchal

Jan 5, 2014

BATTERY DISCHARGE QUCKLY

I BOUGHT A TABLET HCL ME BRAND CONNECT 2G 2.0 22/10/2013 WHEN I CHARGE IT BATTERY SHOW THAT IS CHARGING . BUT WHEN I DISCONNECT CHARGING BATTERY SHOW EMPTY . AND TABLET DOES NOT OPEN. SO PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE ME TABLET.
sidmaurya

Jan 2, 2014

HCL V1 tablet not detecting mobile network

My tablet HCL V1 is not able to detect any mobile network. Whereas the same SIM detects network when inserted in a mobile phone.

Please help.

Is google play available for hcl tablet pc Sync 1.0
Amit Virash

Dec 24, 2013

HCL ME V1 - Internal & External Memories are not mounting

The HCL ME V1 Tablet is an economical and OK Tablet from HCL. But practically, it has too many cons. Besides it is slow and bad-battery, the greatest problem that I'm having is that: all of its memory is now gone! I mean, neither its internal memory (I.e., the SD-Card) is mounting (not reading), nor any external memory (e.g., Memory Cards, USB Memory, etc...).
This happened when I resetted the tablet one night and saw that apps like Camera, Music, Gallery, etc (apps that need storage memory) says - ''SD-Card not mounted''. What does it mean?
When I opened the file-manager (ES File Explorer), it showed only one folder (nothing else) and that folder was 'external_sd'. When I gone inside that, it showed that 'empty folder', whereas; I'd my 4 GB MicroSD Card inside it full of files and folders!
I got to the Android Settings > SD Card & Tablet Storage. It showed:

Total Space: 4 GB
Firmware: 3.09 GB (instead of 1.58 GB)

Data Storage is OK (showing that total is 0.91 GB).

(Now comes the problem...)

Internal Storage:

<Mount USB Storage> (when I try to mount it, it shows 'calculating' then again shows 'Mount USB Storage; (it doesn't mount!!!))

(Now comes another con...)

SD Card:

Insert an SD Card for mounting

(What does it mean?)

The HCL Touch is also not listening and when I try to contact them by inserting the S/L no. Of the tab, they say error.
Mrittick Choudhury

Dec 8, 2013

HCL ME V1 - Internal & External Memories are not mounting

I got to the Android Settings > SD Card & Tablet Storage. It showed:

Total Space: 4 GB
Firmware: 3.09 GB (instead of 1.58 GB)

Data Storage is OK (showing that total is 0.91 GB).

(Now comes the problem...)

Internal Storage:

(Now comes another con...)

SD Card:

Insert an SD Card for mounting

(What does it mean?)

Please help! Thanks in advance!!!
vishal.mdx1

Dec 3, 2013

TOUCH PANAL IS REQUIRED

DEAR ALL,
I KNOW THAT HOW HCL IS WORKING , ACTUALLY IT IS A POOR COMPANY (IN TERMS OF SERVICE).SO I AM NOT APPROACHING THEM.
I HAD PURCHASED AN HCL CONNECT 3G Y3 TAB. AND TOUCH OF THAT TAB WAS BROKEN .SO IF ANYBODY IS HAVING
HCL Y3 TAB IN USELESS CONDITION ,I MEAN TOUCH IS OK BUT REST IS NOT OK THEN I CAN PURCHASE THAT TOUCH.
IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL TO U AND ME ALSO.
VISHAL
vishal.mdx1@gmail.com
sridhar kpl

Nov 29, 2013

hcl me v1 tablets

i purchased hcl me v1 tab recently suddenly it is not working and i given to service center they are responding properly
they are unable to solve the problems
PICHKOO

Nov 29, 2013

Continous ME Logo

HCL ME U1 tablet
I bought HCL ME V1 tablet in Jan'2013.It now developed problem of not booting up.The 'ME' logo is continously coming.
I cannot find your service centre nearby Panaji-Goa.Let me have proper address and contact number of your service centres.

Prasad,Goa
kukku23

Nov 27, 2013

camera showing insert sd card before using camera

hi im leena from bangalore i had complaint about HCL Me tablet.. The camera is showing "insert sd card before using camera"...
tinku@

kumar4tinku@gmail.com
ranadeep.246

Nov 21, 2013

HCL CONNECT 3G.

I had purchased a "HCL TAB CONNECT 3G" (IMEI: 911251150882188) on 16th August, 2013 , the scanned copy of the Invoice attached with this mail (Invoice No.: MSI/13-14/2156).

Within this short span of usage, the device was showing a huge no. of technical issues and was taken to the HCL Service Center where the experts verified it as dis functional (Service Order No.: 8400291093) and the device was handed over to them. I am attaching a scanned copy of the Service Invoice also with this mail.

I am greatly disheartened and disappointed and want a COMPLETE REPLACEMENT or COMPLETE CASH-BACK otherwise I am ready to go to Consumer Court.

I hope that you will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I HVAE SEND THE MAIL SEVERAL TIMES to hcltouch.reg@hcl.com, nodalofficer@hcl.com BUT NO REPLY FROM HCL TEAM ITS TO DISAPPOINTED AND PLEASE CHANGE MY TAB IMMEDIATELY.
TAB SERIAL NO . 513YCD017575

Thanking You
Ranadeep Chakraborty
(+91 7278348691)
ranadeep.246@gmail.com
sundar55

Nov 21, 2013

hcl tab

hcl tab y2 totaly waste ded slow application ,no battry backup,suddenly switch off.then service not good

sbbj net banking - sbbj cif number
    I want to cif number a/c no 61165457817
    micromax - Harassment
    Dear Sir/Madam, I don’t have any back up hand set. Who...
    GoJavas courier - paytm courior by gojavas.. worst service
    I have ordered products from paytm on 19th APRIL and...
    MTC bus chennai - Behaviour of Conductor is too worst
    Hi, Monday 27-4-2015 @7.15AM. i was travelling in 95G...
    Airtel - call details
    plz give the outgoing details no 9980956326 this month
    TATA SKY DTH - no signal and no response from tatasky team
    Worst service from tata sky and no response from 26 days.
    Airtel - balance deduction
    my airtel mobile no is 9068570000 i recharged for rs 500...
    Airtel DTH Complaints - Customer ID online registration - very urgent - airtel dth
    my id is 3016597542 name rishi bansal 09814005539. my dth...
    Atm card state Bank of India - Not delivered yet
    My atm card is not delivered till now. My speed post no....
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Victim of SBI Life Shubh Nivesh Whole Life Plan
    Customer No. 28993319 Policy No. 35017525006. Mrs. Chitra...