HDFC Credila

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC Credila

Jatinsingh rawat

Jul 29, 2015

Credila

My name is jatin singh rawat i took loan from hdfc credila finance ( kailash coloney delhi ) they sanction my loan and i have sanction letter with me but now they are saying that one of your doc is missing you have to submit that which is my home rajistry in my area palam vinjay enclave delhi 110045 rajistry is open yet but when i gave them my house paper that time they approved my loan and behalf of that sanction letter i applied for my visa. Now on 21 of july i got my AIP i went to there head offic. Now they are saying they reject my sanction letter i really need help because 4th of aug is last date plzz help me and 1 more thing credila saying that you have to made a fix deposit on behalf of that f.d of 10 lac we will provide you 9.50 lac loan ( if i had 10 lac rs so i couldn't applied for eduction loan. I am requesting you please help me its all about my future if i am not able to pay fees on time embasy reject my visa and put a stamp on my passport.

Jatin singh rawat
09560820739
Jatin.rawat0591@gmail.com
Arsh Jaura

Jul 20, 2015

Repeated silly mistakes

Respected Sir/Madam,
It is hereby to confirm you that I applied for education loan and got it approved.

Firstly,I got the sanction letter in which the account number of my mother i.e the first co-borrower was wrong,from which the repayment is to be done.

Secondly, I pre-requested my manager Mr. Avinash Arora that I want EMI for entire 10 year duration. i.e. I dont want that 3+7 years repayment method.
Besides my information,,He gave me LSS papers that mentioned 3+7years method of repayment. Also ECS papers that I needed to get signed by my mother's bank mentioned wrong account number of my mother. This led to entire wastage of time both of mine and of Credila employee.

Thirdly,I requested him for issuing me new LSS papers and ECS papers, also I requested him to make amendments on the first disbursement amount,since the fee structure was released by the university lately for which I also sent him an updated DRF form,,and today,i.e after long 23 days,,my manager sent me the LSS papers which are again wrong, that mention wrong disbursement amount,,also the account number on ECS papers is also wrong,despite of request for correction in account number.

It is a bit worrying situation,,since my departure date is very near,and my agreement is yet not ready.
It feels exhausted to learn such poor mistakes made by employees of highly reuted CREDILA linked with more reputed HDFC.
These things need to be improvised,and before that you need to provide me a suitable solution,so that my process gets speeded up,and I can get the disbursement on correct time.

Loan account number-A1505190004
rajn.credila

Jun 23, 2015

DELAY IN DISBURSEMENT OF EDN LOAN

PL REFER OUR CORRESPONDENCE DATED 16 Jun,18Jun &19 JUN 15 ON - DELAY IN DISBURSEMENT OF EDUCATION LOAN ENHANCEMENT i/r/o A/C NO. A1403100006
I am an officer serving in Indian Air Force and presently posted at AF Station Lucknow. I've approached the Credila Bangalore on 18 May 15 for the above loan. and send the mail on 19 May as well.
I have taken the education loan of Rs 10,00,000 against a/m a/c in Jun last year for my son who got admission in MBA at NMIMS. During initial loan sanction the Credila reps Mr Roshan, who was liaising mediator for the loan, has not (R) has not explained regarding one time sanction of both year fee at that time and in turn he misguided by not explaining the complete thing. Resulting that I've taken the loan only for first year fee amount with living expenses thinking that for second year fee the loan will be given again. This has led not only inconvenience for getting the sanction for enhancement of loan to pay the second year fee but also caused a lot of trouble and financial problem as I had to take leave and come all the way from Lucknow to Bangalore for signing the loan documents. Now, after doing all, the loan documents with revised ECS were submitted on 10 Jun 15. The fee i/r/o my son is required to be deposited before 20 Jun 15 but now again I'm being told from your Bangalore office that I've to submit the revised ECS of full amount including post course EMI which is not practical for me presently due to my pending housing loan process from my organisation (IAF).

You are therefore requested to look into it and do the needful in getting the disbursement of enhanced loan amount at the earliest so that the same can be deposited to the Institute on time. Since I am serving in IAF, the ECS can be revised after the moratorium period accordingly.

This mail received no (R)

-Regards

Squadron Leader RN Gupta
IAF
sumitaeran

Jun 14, 2013

Interest rates not being reduced

I had taken an education loan for my MBA in 2010 and the rate charged at that time was supposedly fixed at 11.25%. Within a span of 3-4 months, this fixed rate was increased to 13.00%, the reason being cited was RBI's repeated repo rate increase. The interest rate being charged from me still stands at this high rate despite several rate cuts made by RBI recently. Simply put, the company is depriving me of the benefits of lower rates and making it difficult for me to meet my ends in this recessionary situation. There is also no way to address this issue to the customer care as the Toll-free number (18002093636) supplied by them never gets connected and there is no reply given on the mails sent to their customer care mail address, loan@credila.com. Seems that RBI ombudsman will be the next right step to get my issue resolved, considering Education Loan as one of the priority sector lending as described by the central bank.

Sumit Agarwal
Sanz_in_k Send email

Nov 8, 2012

Wrongful charge of Credit Insurance premium on Unsecured Loan.

Dear Mr. Hitendra,

Thanks a lot for sharing your story. I have been talking with Credila regarding a student loan. And they did a very similar thing to me. In the last step, they are forcing me to buy an insurance when my premium for the unsecured loan is already 14.25%. I wanted to talk with you and take these guys to consumer court. I am currently in France studying for my MBA. If you could share your email address or write to me at santosh19820214@gmail.com, I would like to discuss this more with you.

Santosh
Ashtew Send email

Jun 18, 2012

Incomplete disposal of complaint of non-receipt of Loan agreement & non-submission of justification for 10% hike in EMI amount.

Credila is a horrible service provider. The staff is indifferent and you will be push from one department to other. The sales person whom you would contact for the loan will sweet talk you and then later you will be asked to submit a dozen documents without any explanation given.

I struggled with them for over a month without any positive results and that when the education loan was for a Tier 1 Education institute (which is among the top 10 in India), for which Credila supposedly offers a non-collateral loan with special rate of interest.

And what was an even bigger surprise was even sending emails to the country head and marking him on emails makes no difference. Not one response is received.

-Ashutosh Tewari

We have addressed the concern via letter dated 09/12/2011; Ref No. A1107020023

Amit Bhardwaj
Credila FInancial Services Private Limited

Dec 7, 2011

Following is the continuation of earlier complaint thru' this forum. HDFC has partly that too incompletely resolved the complaint of non-receipt of Loan agreement post disbursal of full loan amount. Secondly, the working formula for hike in EMI from Rs 9000 pm to 9500 pm is not provided despite promise by Mr Amit of HDFC credia. More details in the following letter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From :

B-301, Citi Point, Andheri-Kurla Road
Next to Kohinoor Continental
Andheri (East)
Mumbai – 400 059

Re: 1) Receipt of incomplete / incorrect copy of executed Loan Agreement documents, post-disbursal of full amount, for over three months
2) Unreasonable hike in EMI amount without any written communication & working

Loan a/c No: A1107020023. Loan Applicant: Shreyans Mehta

Facts
-------
1) subsequent to my complaint lodged on October 15, Mr Amit from Credila called up and he was briefed by me again about the details of complaint.

His assistant Mr Anand Kharat ( RM) arranged to despatch copy of Loan agreement but same is incorrect & incomplete. The matter was communicated vide e-mail to HDFC customer service department about 15-20 days back. I had also communicated to him vide SMS but there is neither response nor they have sent the corrected Loan agreement.

2) Mr Amit promised to send details of calculation of hike in EMI amount from Rs 9000 pm to 9500 pm. I had informed that the hike of almost 10% was too steep on back of 25-50 basis points hike in interest rate by RBI. Also transparency demands that the method of calculation be shared with the Loanee as the impact would be for seven years of which only 3 months have expired. Overall impact of hike calculates to Rs 42000 ( @Rs 500pm for seven years) on loan of rs 8 lacs. It works out to 5% of the Loan amount.

But till date, I have neither heard from MrAmit or received the letter from HDFC credila sharing the working of hike in EMI.

I wonder whether I need to follow RTI route or file a legal case to resolve this one.

Yours sincerely,
Hitendra Mehta
(Father of Loan applicant Shreyans Mehta)

Vijay Tv - Kalakka poovathu yaaru
    This one of the best and most awaited show. However the so...
    SSC CGL 2015 - Unable to find my name and download my admit card
    Sir, I have applied for SSC CGL 2015, I filled all the...
    Event Crafter - Cheating (Theaft) Service Tax Above 10 Crore in 17 Years
    Respected All, No action taken ealier I would like to...
    SSC - TALATI EXAM
    Sir, Surendranagar talati exam is rong ( Sir talati...
    Coca Cola - got lottery winning messages
    Sir/madam I have got an email that I have won five...
    care---paytm.com - i hv lost my order packet
    As i got the delivery of tupperware aquasafe bottle set i...
    Traffic Police - Traffic police are unnecessary stopping people and asking...
    I think traffic police are unnecessary standing in front...
    lights - steet lights
    Dear Sir, we are the resident of mangal panday nagar...