HDFC EDC MACHINE

Consumer complaints and reviews about HDFC EDC MACHINE

pf@42421

Aug 27, 2015

No dial tone (EDC Machine)

I have been complaining from last two weeks,since then have been given Complain no's twice no are 5043021 & 5062769 but still there is no response,neither the service manager no given 93508670871 is picking the call, on that you executive's are asking us when did you called tell us the time. This is what the response we are getting Kindly look into the Matter and resolve it asap Pl find the Below Details:-

Address:- Planet Fashion,next to gautam petrol pump Pac Chowk Kanth Road, PH- 0591-2456833
TID No-41071227
Amount to be settle:-Rs.8084/-
Batch No:-000363

Henry,
Store Manager
Deepak Sankpal

Aug 20, 2015

Surrender EDC Machine

Please send me edc surrender application form
Deepak Sankpal

Aug 20, 2015

Surrender EDC Machine

i need surrender of edc machine format.
a.shankar

Jun 22, 2015

not working eds mechine and giving old and not worked swiping mechine supplied why i am HDFC Bank account holder

I your bank a/c holder .my EDS machine giving old and not currently worked machine supply why i paid monthly rent to EDS machine If not action taking the machine is remove from my shop . I will bring anther bank EDS machine .
laxmi handloom

Jun 5, 2015

remove edc machine or do service

from,
Laxmi handloom,
maruthi street,secunderabad.
Our TID NO:42029957 in the name of laxmi handloom,we have already complained to remove edc machine or do the service as soon as possible.
We have called hdfc edc customer care no:040-23410707 but their is no respond from past ten days.

mr.rajesh narsingani.
ph no:9908019366.
krunal51

May 13, 2015

we have not recevied our mpr statement our tid no is 40018035

we have not recevied our mpr satement from 2months of march & april pls issue the copy to us as soon as it possible and after reciving the mpr statement i request hdfc bank to issue us the mpr statement on time pls do the need full our tid no is 40018035 pls get the statement on time here after .
sirisroad

Apr 22, 2015

From,

Ashiana Enterprises,
37, Siris Road, Phase -III,
Gurgaon, Haryana.

We want to close our Current A/c. No. 12032020005472 With the Name of Aashiana Enterprises, Branch Tower-A, GF-02, Global Business park , M.G. Road, Gurgaon, Haryana-122002. We applied on 19/03/2015 for edc machine remove and also received NOC of edc machine on date 16/04/2015. still EDC machine (TID No. 41059904) is now linked with our account, you are requested that remove from the same account as soon as possible

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Jagdish Kumar

37 Siris

Apr 22, 2015

From,

Ashiana Enterprises,
37, Siris Road, Phase -III,
Gurgaon, Haryana.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Jagdish Kumar

N.MOHAN

Mar 20, 2015

CHANGE TO OUR MERCHANT NAME

Hello
I have one EDC machine that machine working is good but i want change to our corporate name in our EDC machine.and i was trying to minimum 5-6 days in your customer care toll free no.but there is not in your cus care no. then how to change in our corporate name on EDC machine.so can u pls kindly contact me 8056113470 mohan.
negiraj23

Feb 22, 2015

EDC Machine

Dear
Sir I already complaint regarding our EDC machine i not working since 10-15 days we are calling in 40756450 since 2-3 days but no one receiving the call on same no please Help us as soon as Possible.
Negi
ARM in Gourmet 64
Malad West Mumbai-64
Contact No- 69923333/69927777
Ganesh....

Feb 7, 2015

Amount Debited From My account

Customer Have Swiped Debit Card Of Amount 14950 On 25th Jan 2015. Which Have Debited From My Account On 6th Feb 2015.
Trying Calling HDFC Toll free No - 022-40756450 But no one answers the call. Kindly Call Me on 9870831110.
Sohan Shaikh

Feb 3, 2015

EDC MACHINE

Our EDC Machine is not working pls get in touch.

thank You.

Sohan Shaikh
022-61606161/40756480.
Pepe Inorbit Malad

Dec 20, 2014

Card Swapping & Settlement

Kindly note our EDC machine there is a card swapping & settlement issue.Its shows:-Pls Try Again.

Please do the needful ASAP.

Ibrahim Khan| Store Manager
Unit No.F/47,1st floor,Inorbit Mall, Link Road,Malad (w), Mumbai 400 064.
Tel:- 022-28712886/9773500776,Email: 917pepeindia@gmail.com
Piyush mobile centre

Dec 13, 2014

EDC machine return allready

Mera tid num-43020878 yeh machine allready apke excutive aake meri shop se june mahine me le gaye the aur fir bhi mujhe maintenence charge lag rha he.agar aap solution de sakte he to thik he nhi majburan muje apna account close karna padega.apke sabhi costumer care gatiya he.
PIYUSH MOBILE CENTRE MO-9898372973. Raheahkumar.rk46@gmail.com
dkumar125

Dec 6, 2014

edc machine

this regarding jeevika hospitals marathahalli- bangalore. we are facing the major problem EDC machine is not working properly and we take alternative connection like GPRS even GPRS also not working

we hospitals customer care officer Mr. Praveen cont no 9972449464 ( from HDFC) he list bather about our problem.

a) he is never receive the cal

b) few days settlement is not done.

c) currently EDC/ Gprs machine not working

please take the serious action and kindly provide the solution for our hospitals

Dharmendra kumar K

jeevika hospitls
bangalore
dr.textiles@yahoo.com

Sep 30, 2014

Credit card swiping machine not working

From
M/s.D.R.Textiles,
20/88,Main Road,
Thuckalay-629175.

Our credit card swiping Machine Id No: 40507439 installed at D.R.Textiles,20/88 Main Road, Thuckalay is not working from 04/09/2014. We have informed your office contact No:0422-4391421 almost daily , Every day they say we will send our person tomorrow. But so for nobody attended the complaint. Please inform as to what do ? Our contact no:9443151595.
nisar786

Sep 6, 2014

DOWMLOAD NEEDED NO*GO VARIABLE

dear sir please tell me the solution DOWMLOAD NEEDED NO*GO VARIABLE my TID 44031233
anvesh817

Sep 2, 2014

machine amount error

TID NUM 42052176
WE ARE NOT GETTING ACCURATE AMOUNT ON SWIPING.WE WANT TO RECIEVE WHOLE STATEMENT FOR OUR EDC MACHINE
Anu bhatia

Aug 25, 2014

Riwaaz39. Kalichaan bld opp ashiad village shapoorjet new Delhi

This to inform you I am operating ac with your bank Yusuf Sarai branch green park my Ac no current ac. 1664200000071 on 18aug I transaction 15500. Rs after wards I transaction Rs5000. They deduct 4900 Rs from my ac how it is possible they deduct this amount please help in this matter very urgently I will be very thank ful to you. Anu bhatia
dinesh khera59

Aug 23, 2014

Dakshay Graphics.pvt

we have EDC machine of ur bank having TID number 41067387. we want to cylinder the machine you are here by requested to suspend the facility as soon as posible
Dinesh- 9811053702
syed raza

Aug 12, 2014

DEBIT/CREDIT SWIPE MACHINE FOR EXHIBITION

Its been more than10 days now we have applied for wireless debit/credit machine for exhibition purpose, as we are having a stall there however we have provided all the documents as per the instruction of HDFC employee in charge for swipe machine by name Pujari ( last name, cell number 9346729360) I tried his number as a follow up he hardly pick up his phone. When after 1 week from the submission of form again I called up thank God he picked up my phone when I asked about the status of machine he asked me to submit one more document which I have already given to one Mr. Uday who picked the documents initially on the instruction of Mr Pujari, However, when I called up Pujari yesterday he said he received all the documents he will will be installing the machine by today evening (12th August 2014), but when called to know about the reason of his delay as per his commitment he is not all answering to my calls, even though I have send him several sms's, if he is coincidentally away from his phone then why is he carrying the phone provided by his office.

You HDFC promised so many things at the time of opening of a new account at our office premise, but when you just cannot provide the service on time then what's the use of having the account in your bank, particularly when your staff is not care enough at least to answer our calls. furthermore I called upto Mr Sudershan Reddy ( Branch Manager for Dilsukhnagar, hyderabad) he too did not response to my calls even though he knows our company and me very well, as used to call several times insisting for depositing more money into our company account all though we are not making regular transactions, due to the market slowdown.

And moreover all the above complaints made by other people towards your bank services discourage us to continue our account with your bank may be we are not maintaining our account properly.

Educare Teaching Products Pvt Ltd.
(HDFC Account in Dilsukhnagar Branch)

S.M. Raza
(Cell: 7799906174)
Kashi oil Agencies

Aug 8, 2014

connrctivity problem due to not configure.

Our TID NO40113999 & Complaint NO3890956 Currently we use Ethernet device (BATON) dongel (vodafone sim) & SWAP THE IOC'S FLEET CARD WITH THE HELP OF VERYFONE vx520 but your merchant machine (veryfone vx510)is not working due to not configure the above Ethernet.
So, we request you pl.allow to configure with the above Ethernet bywhich we able to swap the debit card with the help of verifone vx510 which is installed by you.
Our contact no.9889136019, 9415285240
harish kumara t.p

Aug 4, 2014

edc machine

manjushree handloom depot
gandhi bazara,
shimoga-577202
not working in pregnant my edc machine
ref.no:29071408392320000342100

10.000 less sir

pleace sir do some solution sir
T.V.Srinivasa Murthy

Jul 23, 2014

EDC machine not working

Sir EDC machine is not working tid number 47028595

we need the statement of transaction also
call to tumkurvsgold@gmail.com
mail to 09449202836

t.v.srinivasa murthy
T.V.Srinivasa Murthy

Jul 23, 2014

EDC Machine not in work

Vat REg No 29840137872

tid : 47028595

vs gold opp prashantha theatre
ashoka road tumkur
call srinivasa murthy

09449202836

SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - didn't get scholarship
    When will i get my scholarship my registration is not...
    SSC - print/ viewed tapplication complaint
    I have successfully completed my Part-I and part-2...
    Arise SUPER VERSA DELUXE Mixer Grinder Green - Not working
    Dear All, I am received a Snapdeal item on 28/8/2015...
    makemytrip - Automatically Cancelled my Ticket
    I had booked an AIR India flight (MUM-DEL-MUM), onward...
    care---irctc.co.in - Can't do on line reservation
    I registered myself and got confirmation from irctc also....
    251527 - UNITECH
    I have two FDRs of Rs 5 lakh each.I was informed by the...
    Speed Post - Delivery na milne hetu complain
    sir mera name Dinesh kumar 182bn B.S.F ...