HDFC EDC MACHINE

Prabhakar.gts

Mar 23, 2017

swami vivekananda Jnana kendra

Poor service for the machine we have taken. tid: 47077424
They dont accept the complaint, service engineer comes and tells he will come back again little later.
contact Mr.Vinay (8861639854)
He always blames Airtel or backend officials of HDFC, for its FAILURES. Pls stop this blame game and give quality service.
Many complaints are booked but he is not willing to repair.
Prabhakar.gts

Mar 23, 2017

EDC MACHINE PROBLEM

HELP LINE NEVER ACCEPTS THE PROBLEMS, ASKING US TO PRESS SOME BUTTONS AND FINALLY SAY, YOUR AIRTEL PROBLEM IS THERE WE CANNOT HELP. YOU.
THEY ARE NOT READY TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT IN FIRST PLACE, FORGET THE SERVICE.

TID: 47077424

WORST SERVICE POSSIBLE.
ALL MERCHANTS PLEASE KEEP AWAY...
Jatin gala

Mar 20, 2017

Edc machine not working properly

Our Edc machine bearing tid no 40052693. Not working properly. Request u to please change the machine.
prakash SS BGDA

Mar 13, 2017

EDC statement details mail

tid no.42005652

tid no.42080803
mid no.P00459

Mail.prakashservicestationbgda@gmail.com

sir plz sed mail hdfc edc settelement details

bank credit amount details every day and 01/12/2016 to 13/03/2017 plz send details mail
prakash SS BGDA

Mar 13, 2017

hdfc edc swiping settelment total amount details mail

sir/madam

please send edc swiping statement details mail

mail id:prakashservicestationbgda@gmail.com
KUMAR JEWELLERS

Feb 20, 2017

Reqirement of exclusive POS statement

To the concerned authority
This is to request the authority to register mail id skumarj2013@gmail.com with the account number bearing tid no 40122913 to send statement on weekly basis. For time being, plz send us the statement from 1st November till up today. Thank you in anticipation.

Feb 17, 2017

swipe can not be done.

Indian OilCorporation Petrol pump at Tirur Road.Kuttippuram.MalappuramDist.Pin-679571.
An Ranju Fuels-194519.Dealermyself K.P.Ashokan-9447100325.
Swipe machne VeryFone VX 520 GPRS.swiping can not be done.Vodafone simRange/ coverage is nice this area.Still machine dispays nNO SIM.some problem with sim carrier or machine.Better to replace the machine.
From Ashokan-9447100325

Feb 15, 2017

Swipe hdfc machine

Ashok- 9447100325.Indian oil petrol pump.194519 An Ranju Fuels TID-45016445 out of order
Veryfone VX 520 GPRS
shree maakhan

Feb 15, 2017

HDFC EDC MACHINE NOT WORKING

We have an EDC machine from HDFC Bank having TID No. 41084741. In this many cards fail to transact giving error message "Tracking Error" or "Enter Master Key". Noteworthy to mention that the same card transacts successfully in another EDC machine we have from ICICI Bank.

I tried upteem time to reach to their help desk number 011-42609244 or 011-40781629 but never could get through as it always comes engaged all through the business hours (9:30 AM to 9:30 PM). I tried atleast many times in last two weeks and every time it comes engaged, I shall appreciate very much if any one can help us in reporting the issue to an appropriate place.

address-F-601/602/603 Ramphal Chowk, Dwarka, Delhi.- 110075

Shree Maakhan
sahni123

Feb 14, 2017

EDC machine Payment not received from last three months

Dear Sir, I had applied for the edc machine of your Bank branch Timber Market Ambala city and got the same with TID no-98117401 by the name of Sahni Electronics.They assured me to open the current Account of the firm within three or four days.Meanwhile i did the transaction by master card of Rs 8150 on dt.21-11-2016 with EDC Machine with the approval of the bank wide ref. no-16337. But till date the bank neither open My current account nor give my payment back. The bank manager Mr Rishi Mittal always make excuses for the same from the last three months.I really fed up with the attitude of Your bank staff and the kind of your services. Please do the needful in this regard. Thanks
ayyappadas

Feb 14, 2017

payment details

10/2/2017 day statement not get.. TID NO 450193333

Feb 10, 2017

Net work problem

TID 45016445 at Kuttipuram Indian oOil Corporation Pump not working.From Ashok. 9447100325.
Perumal Chettyar

Jan 19, 2017

HDFC EDC MACHINE NOT WORK

B.R.THANGA MALIGAI TID NO.44032971, PERAMBUR, CH-11.machin not working giving error (inv card call me at desk), tid no. :- 41062516, pls solve this as soon as possible, thanks,
SRICOMPANY

harish sanjay

Jan 12, 2017

SHARMA & SONS TID NO :98034892

hello HDFC
i have hdfc swipw machine from last year ,i complaint lot of times take return that machine.. but no one can respond my complaint.., please kindly solve my problem and refund my amount....
sunil jl

Jan 12, 2017

edc machine

TID: 40520317 MACHINNE PROVIDED BY HDFC IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND THE SERVICE DONE BY Mr.NAGARAJAN IS NOT SATISFIED.KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION
Pintu chaidhary

Jan 11, 2017

Current account& & edc machine

Very bad service this bank is loss my 70000rs I hate this bank hdfc bank customer extive not not respond our value all my frnds please nothing to open on this bank.(9716552226)
sparkypay

Jan 10, 2017

Request for Daily MPR Statement

TIP No. 41203438

Request for Daily MPR Statement
Deepak Baheti

Jan 9, 2017

1 Month A Go I Was Apply A POS Machin Still No Comments From HDFC Bank

About 1 Month A Go I Was Aplly Pos Machine But Still No Response To HDFC Bank.So Kindly Please Inform me Soon what We Do.If u are unbele to give machine than tell Me As soon as posibile.my mail id is dpkrocks094@gmail.com
senthilkumar IOCL

Jan 9, 2017

No response for MY enquiry for POS Machnine Regards

We are Running a petrol Pump ( M/s.TND Petroleum Agency, Indian Oil Petrol Bunk) located at periyathallapadi, Krishnagiri Dist. i have submitted at my document Duly signed at Salem Divisional Office near more than 1 month back. There is no response regarding status and no one is picking the phone (9790069928) or no call back. As you are aware now country is going cashless, and our is a public servicing sector we are helpless to do our services. Kindly take this in priority bases and let me know the status through my mail Id (tndpetroleum@gmail.com) or my Mobile No ( 9976257573).

SENTHIL KUMAR. D
TND Petroleum Agency
Indian Oil Petroleum Bunk,
naveen.bansal1981

Jan 8, 2017

MACHINE NOT WORKING

machin not working giving error (inv card call me at desk), tid no. :- 41062516, pls solve this as soon as possible, thanks, (naveen bansal 9811886387)
Abdulqayyum9905

Jan 5, 2017

Edc mahine is Not printing the risipt

My Edc machine is not printing the transaction receipt
Please resolve my problem as soon as possible .

TID no 42060289
Md imran khatri
Address china bazar 17-1-210/6/a beside bharat petrol pump santosh nagar hyd. 500059
Contact no 9396201285 9949012854
Deepak electronics jbd

Jan 4, 2017

Edc machine transaction failed

Transactions are not going on successful from my edc machine. TID number is 41152844.
My mobile number is 9876100937

Tid no.44049785
Shop Name Zaitoon
Contact No:7092365202
Thanking You,
please do something urgent we r losing our beloved customer
Kindly Regards