help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

Consumer complaints and reviews about help@uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

@nkitsh@rma

Dec 21, 2014

Aadhar card not received yet

I, JAI KUMAR SHARMA, have not received my aadhar card. I have applied twice as I don't have any enrollment details for first applied Aadhar card which I applied on 06/08/2013. the second one I applied on 20/07/2014 which have been rejected. I am providing My personal data for your consideration.

Name : JAI KUMAR SHARMA
Father's Name: SHIV DUTT SHARMA
Mobile no.: 9718995804
Pin Code: 247001
ADITY KUMAR

Dec 20, 2014

AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AADHAR FROM 3 MONTHS.
ENROLMENT NO-1416/70033/10738
shrikantsharma.s

Dec 20, 2014

Adhar Card Not received

I have not received my Adhar Card Enrollment No. 1427/40025/0034 till date i.e.20.12.2014 and also I don't get any information about my adhar card weather it is generated or not,rest of my family members adhar card has already been received.
bickolsekar

Dec 19, 2014

Not recieved aadhaar card yet enrolment numbers 1104/60697/06299 and 1104/60697/06298

Not yet revieved aadhaar card for the enrolment numbers 1104/60697/06299 and 1104/60697/06298
shum's

adhar card not received

My self vishnu dutt my adhar card is not received yet plz send my adhar card
I loss my enrolment slip
Addr -vill. Bad
Post-kakua
Gwalior raod agra (up)
Pin-282009
Shubhamdutt2014 @gmail.com
malarjohnson

lost my Aadhaar card

i have lost my Aadhar Card which was issued in the name of MALARVIZHI.R Father's Name P.RAMASWAMY isuues in the address
D/o P. RAMASAMY
NO.1/4, PACHAIPAPPAN NAGAR, CHROMEPET, CHENNAI-600 044.

please isuues me a duplicate copy of my Aadhaar card.

mobile no ; 98417 48773
email id ; malarvizhi@lntecc.com , malarjohnson@ymail.com
rizvanlimbada

Dec 18, 2014

adhar card k baba ne k liye fees lena or CEP na utar ne pur card n baba ne ki dhamki Dena.

Hello see!
Me ne aaj surat k guru krupa , archana vidhyalay ,varsa sosayti varacha Surat se adhar card banvaya jiska no. 1008/31054/06158 date 18/12/2014 time 20:16:54 he lekin mere vaha pur hur ek k pas se 30 rupe fees lijati he.or puch ne pur kaha gaya k sarkar ham KO pesa nahi deti .jub k y to kendrsarkar k adharit yogona he .
Me ek muslman hu or me apne sar pur topi (het) phantahu to mujko kaha gaya k topi utardo varna adhar card nahi banega. Jub k votar I.d. card, driving license ,or passport me topi k sath pic hoto chalta he or bhot so ne adhar card me topi k sath poto khich v aya he. Kya hamare Sikh bhayyo k sur se unki paghdi utari gayi ? Adhar card k vaste.es liye mujko y adhar card nahi chahiye. So plz aap meri madd kare
avtarjhl

aadha card panding

sir my aadhar card acknowledgement/resident copy 1050-41062-43163-05-08-2013 12-50-33 my name satwant singh not complet in www.uidai.in plzz fast help
Sadikul Ansary

Aadhar Card loss

Loss my Aadhar receipt & Aadhar card. please send my Aadhar card in my email.
Name- Sadikul Ansary
Email Id.- sadikul.ansary68@gmail.com
nitin turde

adhar card not received

Dear sir/mam
i have not received my adhar card from last 2 yrs & also now i have loss my ack number. So as per your mail i had checked my adhar card but it shows multiple record. So suggest me how i will get my old adhar card or generate new adhar card.
My status
NITIN GOPAL TURDE
nitin_turde05@yahoo.co.in
nitin turde

k

k
Srinivasan VS

Dec 17, 2014

Non receipt of aadhaar card

I enrolled myself in Thiruninravur on 12.12.2013 for aadhaar card. Till date I have not received the card. I complained through

their email. But no response. EID No: 1111/52066/24449/12/12/2013/15:30:01 Name: V S Srinivasan.

My Mobile No: 9789897330 Email : srinevasan_1949@yahoo.com
kishore 123456

aadhar card not received

my aadhar card can not be download because it shown in aadhar status not found when i contact cc they told that you have already enrolled in aadhaer card where as no aadhar card enrolled earlier
so please tell me how to solve my problem .need your opinion fast . here is full detail
name vandana gupta

thanks
Krishanvk

Dec 16, 2014

Missing Aadhar Card

I Lost my adhar card and i lost my enrolment copy. so i can enqury about my aadhar card. my details r as under
Aadhar No. 5564-4300-8784
Name - Sandeep Kumar
s/o - Shankar Lal.
vill - Banda Heri
DOB. 1993
ps - Hisar
dist - Hisar 125001
email - rd23270@gmail.com
please help me to get my aadhar card
thanks
Basavaraju E

Aadhar Card Not Received

Dear Sir, I am Basavaraju E I have not received Aadhar Card.
Enrolment No: 1190/35573/02633

DOB: 05/05/1978 (Verified)

please help me to get my Aadhar Card. OR sms please
Basavaraju E

Aadhar Card Not Received

Dear Sir, I am Basavaraju E I have not Received Aadhar.
Enrolment No: 1190/35573/02633
Phone No :8904175594

please help me to get My Aadhar
ahamad123

Generated but not received

My adhaar card is generated but i did not get yet.
And i am unable to print the duplicate adhaar card because i have only 14 digit enrolment ID and did not have date and time.
so help me.

My enrolment ID-1124/54519/29899
annemraj

Dec 15, 2014

Aadhar Card rejected without proper reason

I have completed my enrollment process and when I check status of my application online, it is coming up as "We regret to inform you that your Aadhaar enrolment could not be processed due to a Data / Process error in your enrolment. Please re-enroll yourself at the nearest enrollment center". I have then visited the regional office in Hyderabad to find out about the Data /Process error which doesn't explain much. They have advised that there are 64 different checks and it might have failed any one of those 64 checks due to lack of documentation or biometric details not being clear or system error. The documents are keenly checked before accepting the application which means that lack of documentation is ruled out. If the biometric details are not scanned properly then the system wouldn't accept the details and ask for them again. This means that the faulty biometric details is also ruled out. System error should have been identified on the same day when I have submitted my application and nothing has been informed as such to me. System error is also ruled out.

To start with the enrollment process itself, it is such a painful process that I had to stay in the line at one of the enrollment centers at 6am to receive a token number at 9:30am. After I have received the token number, it was about 11am when I was called in for an interview to submit my application. It took almost more than 5 hours to submit my application.

After all this process, they simply reject the application and ask to redo the application process very easily. I think someone needs to take the responsibility of this error and check that this doesn't happen again instead of taking it easy and let to go as it is not the pain that the officials are going thru.

Otherwise, the other option is to provide priority to redo the application so that resident doesn't have to spend another 5 hours again.

The other bad thing is that 1800 300 1947 number doesn't work and appointment booking via online doesn't have any available appointment most of the times.

Did anyone else go thru this pain and had any other alternative.
Ashutosh Kumar Gupta

Aadhar card not receive

aadhar card jaldi bhejne ki kripa kare
Shrikrishna P Jadhav

adhar card not recevied

Gayatri Shrikrishna Jadhav (Female)
w/o Shrikrishna Jadhav
Enrolment no.1104/20546/82378
Enagandula Laxmi

Reshma

Adhar card enrollment slip missing

sir iam hafeez my wife.Reshma have register for Aaadhaar card before Two year till i am not getting my Aaadhaar card
Also my enrollment no 1079 / 00767 / 03501 Date 21/04/2012 Time missing slip missing / Mobile is missing.
Please contact me my new Mob. : 9885958280

enrollment no 1046 / 10081 / 00098
Date 19/02/2011Time Nahi Hey
randhirpanda

Adhar card not received

Hi we have enrolled for the Aadhar card on 20-09-2014 for my entire family.
I have just received only one card so far but other 3 are not yet received.
Find below the details for which we have not yet received the Adhara card :

Enrollment Number
1. 1405/50004/26056
2. 1405/50004/26057
3. 1405/50004/26059

Appreciated if you could send the above card through post as earliest.
BIJENDER0101

Aadhar card not received yet

Dear Team

I have not received my Aadhar Card yet, My Aadhar card no is 5633-3059-0103

Kindly dispatch and send the confirmation massage on my register no...

Bijender K Saini
sachin.chaudhary126

Dec 14, 2014

aadhar card not received but generated

Name - sachin chaudhary
Dob - 03/01/1986
Aadhar card no. - 581939014228
Enrollment id - 1424/26230/00047
Date & time - 08/05/2014 11:32:30

My eaadhar card is generated and I download it online but still have not get original copy that send by aadhar card authority.
Please halp me about this.
Enagandula Laxmi

Adhar card enrollment slip missing
My Self Mis. Enagandula Laxmi I have register for Aadharcard before Two year till i am not getting my Aadharcard
Also my enrollment no 1046 / 10081 / 00098 Date 19/02/2011 Time missing slip missing / Mobile is missing.
Please contact me my new Mob. : 8008482010

sbbj cppc jaipur - Increase of pension at 80 years age and payment of arrears.
    My saving bank account no is-51065859515 in SBBJ Parlu...
    MTNL - No response from MTNL on complaint
    I changed over from a premium broadband service provider...
    Rediff.com - RediffShopping_CST
    Dear Rajashekhar, We are sorry for the experience you...
    KSRTC - Need Refund
    I am Rajagopal. I have tried to book the ticket on...
    CIBIL - incorrect information
    Dear Sir / Madam, Greetings! i have recvd. recently my...