help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

aditya0221

Apr 29, 2016

Original aadhar card not yet recieved

Original aadhar card not yet recieved
Dear Sir/Madam
Name of the applicant-Harshit Bhardwaj
Aadhaar card no : 701111647138
ENROLMENT Number: 0206/24112/20289
Address on which the adhar card needs to be send is mentioned below:-
Harshit Bhardwaj s/o Satish Chandra Bhardwaj
105 ground floor, parshwanath panchvati colony,
Shamshabad Road,near ADA Heights,
Agra(UP)
282001

For reference purpose my adhar no is 983128638394 and I am his elder brother.

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrolment number for my younger brother Harshit Bhardwaj.

But what i request and need is the actual aadhaar card. I didn't get it posted to my address yet.

Its been many days i am waiting and requesting for the original card. Please look to see to send my original card through post ASAP.

Aditya bhardwaj
aadityasharma90@gmail.com
aditya0221

Apr 29, 2016

Aadhaar card no : 701111647138
ENROLMENT Number: 0206/24112/20289

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrolment number for my younger brother.

Aditya bhardwaj
aadityasharma90@gmail.com
anilupadhyay

Apr 26, 2016

Aadhaar card no : 459299642895
ENROLMENT Number: 1427/62004/42426

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrolment number.

Anil

Apr 25, 2016

आधार कार्ड मे कोई प्राब्लम हो, संपर्क कीजिए
Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that

Address correction Etc.

I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd

Send your Detail with contact number to this Email - kannakunvar@gmail.com & sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com
Ravishankar Ahirwar

Apr 24, 2016

MOBAIL NOMBER RAGISTARED

Dear sir/ mem

I am Ravishankar Ahirwar S/o Mr. Rameshwar Ahirwar I applied for aadhar card before 3 years but Mob. no. not generated and i any facing very problem without aadhar card
so respond to my request to immedietly sir

All Problem will be Resolved Related Aadhaar Card 100%

I will provide your Aadhaar if you have any problem in Aadhaar

Rsahoo

Adhar Card not received

My Adhar card enrollment number is 1058/19996/12405 06/05/2013 11:55:40 , which , I had applied back on 2013 , and havn't received my Adhar card ever. After not getting the adhar card for 3 years , I have reapplied for Adhar on 2016 , ref number 1214/92105/00001 on 01/02/2016 11:54:57, when I am checking the status of the enrollment number of 2016, the website shows the Adhar card application rejected for duplicate application , and asking me to reference 1058/19996/12405 06/05/2013 11:55:40. For the reference number 1058/19996/12405 06/05/2013 11:55:40 the status is showing as Adhar generated , however I cant download e-adhar because my mobile number is not registered. Can you please look into the matter and please send me my Adhar card at the earliest possible.

Rajkrishna Sahoo
sid1405

Apr 12, 2016

Aadhar Card NOT Received

My Aaadhar card was generated long back but physical copy has not been received till today

My Card No. is : 6514 0151 6207

Siddharth Gupta
Praba Karan

Mar 21, 2016

original Aadhar Card not yet Received by Post

Aadhar Card not yet Received by Post
I would be grateful, if you can assist me in order to get original copy of my Aadhar. My Aadhar number 452350017981", I have been told that the original copy of the my Aadhar card will be sent to my address which I enrolled whilst applied in person, but not yet received. May I request you to send my original Aadhar by post. Many thanks in advance.
anupamaWadi

Mar 19, 2016

Not Received Aadhar Card

Myself Mrs. Anupama Wadi. My Aadhar Number (916503406858) is generated long back in 2013 but till date I haven't received the physical Aadhar card.

Please look into this.
Basavaraja Dm

Mar 11, 2016

Original aadhar card not delivered since 2014

original card not yet received

Aadhaar card no : 6426 4764 2790

Before a week, when i had to renewal my passport, i was asked to show the original aadhaar card which i yet need to get through post. They didn't accept the E-Aadhaar card.

nagesh dara

Mar 11, 2016

aadhar card not yet received

my friend aadhar enrollment no 20061012314776 28122011 151910
so please the complete name and pincode.
ujjawalacharjee

Mar 5, 2016

MOBILE NUMBER REGITRARED/adhar card not received

Dear Sir/ Madam , adhar card not received, I have not received my Adhar Card . MOBILE NUMBER REGITRARED I AM UJJAWAL KUMAR ACHARJEE S/O- GOSTO BIHARI ACHAEJEE I applied for aadhar card before 3 month but Mob. no. not generated and i any facing very problem without aadhar card so respond to my request to immedietly sir mob.no.-9475752709 enrollment Id -1058/71377/01511 Add.-vill+po-dakshinkhanda,ps-andal, distt-burdwan {w.b.} pin-713321 Sir Plz genrate My Mob. no.&adhar card
tanukad53

Mar 4, 2016

Aadhar card No. 575999044744

I have not received the hard copy of my Aadhar card (having enrolment no.0000/00234/75747) in my address - W/O PRADIP KUMAR DUTTA,ASWINI DUTTA ROAD,NEAR GURUNANAK DENTAL HOSPITAL,SWASTI NAGAR,PANIHATI,NORTH 24 PARGANAS,WEST BENGAL - 700114. Please send my Aadhar card in this address as early as possible, because the hard copy is required in many cases. TANUKA DUTTA.
SHAIKH JAVEED

Feb 29, 2016

Aadhaar card not received

MY SON MOHAMMED REHAN SHAIKH ORIGINAL AADHAAR CARD NOT RECEIVED BY POST.IT HAS BEEN GENERATED SINCE 1 MONTH I HAVE TAKEN COPY THROUGH INTERNET.PLS HELP ME OUT. THE DETAILS IS BELOW

ENROLLMENT NO: 1067/96086/37149.
DATE:14/11/2015 TIME:15:56:51.
EMAIL:shaikhjaveed20@gmail.com.
cell no:9731780857.
Rahman jamil

Feb 28, 2016

Not Receive Adhar card

Dear Sir/Madam
Befor 5 year i applied for adhar card and after 2 year of applying its become generated but still I, m waiting its original copy. I download it through internet but the passport authority of india is not accept it, the sout fot for the real copy frop uid. So my request is that either you contact passport authority or send me origional copy please.
with humble request please do something

My adhar number is. 342587295646
enrol no. is 11711093704319
Mob No. 9454187591
Ravishankar Ahirwar

Feb 23, 2016

MOBILE NUMBER REGITRARED

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am Lakhan Lal Ahirwar S/o Mr. Rameshwar Ahirwar I applied for aadhar card before 3 years but Mob. no. not generated and i any facing very problem without aadhar card
so respond to my request to immedietly sir

mob.no. 9752966233
Adhar No. 4213 9511 1854

enrollment Id - 1207/80559/02621

Add. S/O: Rameswar Ahirwar, ward no 11,
gram gehrawan, Manuriya,
Chhatarpur,
Madhya Pradesh - 471515

Sir Plz genrate My Mob. no.
M. CHANDRA SEKHAR NAIDU

Feb 21, 2016

Not received original copy adhar card.

I would be grateful, if you can assist me in order to get original copy of my Aadhar. My Aadhar number 721220235663 , I have been told that the original copy of the my Aadhar card will be sent to my address which I enrolled whilst applied in person, but not yet received. May I request you to send my original Aadhar by post. Many thanks in advance.

M.CHANDRA SEKHAR NAIDU
Mbl.- 7377471452
M. CHANDRA SEKHAR NAIDU

Feb 21, 2016

NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL COPY OF AADHAR CARD

I would be grateful, if you can assist me in order to get original copy of my Aadhar. My Aadhar number 709769668658", I have been told that the original copy of the my Aadhar card will be sent to my address which I enrolled whilst applied in person, but not yet received. May I request you to send my original Aadhar by post. Many thanks in advance.

M.CHANDRA SEKHAR NAIDU
MBL.NO- 7377471452
BL Sahoo

Feb 18, 2016

Original Aadhar Letter not received

I Smt. Bijaylaxmi Sahoo, Sana Rampei, VOTKA, Jajapur, Odisha - 755009.
My Aadhaar Enrolment No.: 1092/10692/01520 & Aadhar No. 6840 6707 0648.
I have not received the Original Adhar Letter by post. Please help.

Feb 17, 2016

Not received of original copy of Adhar Card

I would be grateful, if you can assist me in order to get original copy of my Aadhar. My son’s Aadhar card number as per website is"9185 4181 1814", I have been told that the original copy of the my son’s Aadhar card will be sent to my address which I enrolled whilst applied in person, but not yet received. May I request you to send my original Aadhar by post. Many thanks in advance.

Vijay Kumar

Santosh

Bluedart - Delivery
    Dear Sir/ Madam, ...
    Vijay Tv - Serials in Vijay TV
    Ah... Finally I got irritated and mentioning...
    JVVNL (Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd) Jaipur DISCOM - Complaint ko ignor karne ke lye
    Sir 4/5/2016 ko Mene aapke complaint no. Pe 1.30 AM pe...
    Carlsberg , King Fisher, Tuborg, Royal Stag - Adulterated Beer , Whiskey
    Every bar and Wine shop in city of Vizag are selling...
    RBI Customer care, Delhi - enquiry about the foreign lottery
    THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6,...
    BSNL - Sim not working
    My mobile no.9430428877. suddenly stopped working from...
    freecharge or bank of india - balance deduct
    I have add money in my freecharge account 2 times 250 RS...
    DGP, Rajasthan police, Jaipur - police thana masuda complain
    Sir I am sorry mai jarina banu w/o jabbar kathat...