help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in - Aadhar card not yet received

May 20, 2016

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour / 100% Resolved

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed

Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that

Address correction Etc.

I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd

Send your detail and contact this Email - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com & kannakunvar@gmail.com
ravindra kr raina

May 17, 2016

aadhar card not yet recieved

Apply for aadhar card from jully 2014 but not yet recived
that enrollment no. 1421/11101/14894
My phone no & email also change so kind inform me on this no.9924304413 rainaravindra123@gmail.com
subramanic

May 9, 2016

NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL COPY OF AADHAR CARD

Aadhaar card no : 9070 9447 6727

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrollment number.

But what I request and need is the actual aadhaar card. I didn't get it posted to my address yet.

Its been many days i am waiting and requesting for the original card. Please look to see to send my original card through post ASAP.

Subramani C.

Ravishankar Ahirwar

May 6, 2016

MOBAIL NOMBER RAGISTARED

Dear sir/ mem

I am Ravishankar Ahirwar S/o Mr. Rameshwar Ahirwar I applied for few days but generate the wrong Mob. no. Correct mobile no. not generated and my mobile no. 8871791561
so respond to my request to immedietly sir

Dear Sir/Madam
Name of the applicant-Harshit Bhardwaj
Aadhaar card no : 701111647138
ENROLMENT Number: 0206/24112/20289
Address on which the adhar card needs to be send is mentioned below:-
Harshit Bhardwaj s/o Satish Chandra Bhardwaj
105 ground floor, parshwanath panchvati colony,
Shamshabad Road,near ADA Heights,
Agra(UP)
282001

For reference purpose my adhar no is 983128638394 and I am his elder brother.

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrolment number for my younger brother Harshit Bhardwaj.

But what i request and need is the actual aadhaar card. I didn't get it posted to my address yet.

Aditya bhardwaj
aadityasharma90@gmail.com
aditya0221

Apr 29, 2016

Aadhaar card no : 701111647138
ENROLMENT Number: 0206/24112/20289

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrolment number for my younger brother.

Aditya bhardwaj
aadityasharma90@gmail.com
anilupadhyay

Apr 26, 2016

Aadhaar card no : 459299642895
ENROLMENT Number: 1427/62004/42426

I already downloaded the E-Aadhaar from internet by keying in the enrolment number.

Anil

Apr 25, 2016

Address correction Etc.

Send your Detail with contact number to this Email - kannakunvar@gmail.com & sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com
Ravishankar Ahirwar

Apr 24, 2016

MOBAIL NOMBER RAGISTARED

Dear sir/ mem

I am Ravishankar Ahirwar S/o Mr. Rameshwar Ahirwar I applied for aadhar card before 3 years but Mob. no. not generated and i any facing very problem without aadhar card
so respond to my request to immedietly sir

All Problem will be Resolved Related Aadhaar Card 100%

I will provide your Aadhaar if you have any problem in Aadhaar

Rsahoo

Adhar Card not received

My Adhar card enrollment number is 1058/19996/12405 06/05/2013 11:55:40 , which , I had applied back on 2013 , and havn't received my Adhar card ever. After not getting the adhar card for 3 years , I have reapplied for Adhar on 2016 , ref number 1214/92105/00001 on 01/02/2016 11:54:57, when I am checking the status of the enrollment number of 2016, the website shows the Adhar card application rejected for duplicate application , and asking me to reference 1058/19996/12405 06/05/2013 11:55:40. For the reference number 1058/19996/12405 06/05/2013 11:55:40 the status is showing as Adhar generated , however I cant download e-adhar because my mobile number is not registered. Can you please look into the matter and please send me my Adhar card at the earliest possible.

Rajkrishna Sahoo
sid1405

Apr 12, 2016

Aadhar Card NOT Received

My Aaadhar card was generated long back but physical copy has not been received till today

My Card No. is : 6514 0151 6207

Siddharth Gupta
Praba Karan

Mar 21, 2016

original Aadhar Card not yet Received by Post

Aadhar Card not yet Received by Post
I would be grateful, if you can assist me in order to get original copy of my Aadhar. My Aadhar number 452350017981", I have been told that the original copy of the my Aadhar card will be sent to my address which I enrolled whilst applied in person, but not yet received. May I request you to send my original Aadhar by post. Many thanks in advance.
anupamaWadi

Mar 19, 2016

Not Received Aadhar Card

Myself Mrs. Anupama Wadi. My Aadhar Number (916503406858) is generated long back in 2013 but till date I haven't received the physical Aadhar card.

Please look into this.
Basavaraja Dm

Mar 11, 2016

Original aadhar card not delivered since 2014

original card not yet received

Aadhaar card no : 6426 4764 2790

Before a week, when i had to renewal my passport, i was asked to show the original aadhaar card which i yet need to get through post. They didn't accept the E-Aadhaar card.

nagesh dara

Mar 11, 2016

aadhar card not yet received

my friend aadhar enrollment no 20061012314776 28122011 151910
so please the complete name and pincode.
ujjawalacharjee

Mar 5, 2016

MOBILE NUMBER REGITRARED/adhar card not received

Dear Sir/ Madam , adhar card not received, I have not received my Adhar Card . MOBILE NUMBER REGITRARED I AM UJJAWAL KUMAR ACHARJEE S/O- GOSTO BIHARI ACHAEJEE I applied for aadhar card before 3 month but Mob. no. not generated and i any facing very problem without aadhar card so respond to my request to immedietly sir mob.no.-9475752709 enrollment Id -1058/71377/01511 Add.-vill+po-dakshinkhanda,ps-andal, distt-burdwan {w.b.} pin-713321 Sir Plz genrate My Mob. no.&adhar card
tanukad53

Mar 4, 2016

Aadhar card No. 575999044744

I have not received the hard copy of my Aadhar card (having enrolment no.0000/00234/75747) in my address - W/O PRADIP KUMAR DUTTA,ASWINI DUTTA ROAD,NEAR GURUNANAK DENTAL HOSPITAL,SWASTI NAGAR,PANIHATI,NORTH 24 PARGANAS,WEST BENGAL - 700114. Please send my Aadhar card in this address as early as possible, because the hard copy is required in many cases. TANUKA DUTTA.
SHAIKH JAVEED

Feb 29, 2016

Aadhaar card not received

MY SON MOHAMMED REHAN SHAIKH ORIGINAL AADHAAR CARD NOT RECEIVED BY POST.IT HAS BEEN GENERATED SINCE 1 MONTH I HAVE TAKEN COPY THROUGH INTERNET.PLS HELP ME OUT. THE DETAILS IS BELOW

ENROLLMENT NO: 1067/96086/37149.
DATE:14/11/2015 TIME:15:56:51.
EMAIL:shaikhjaveed20@gmail.com.
cell no:9731780857.
Rahman jamil

Feb 28, 2016

Not Receive Adhar card

Dear Sir/Madam
Befor 5 year i applied for adhar card and after 2 year of applying its become generated but still I, m waiting its original copy. I download it through internet but the passport authority of india is not accept it, the sout fot for the real copy frop uid. So my request is that either you contact passport authority or send me origional copy please.
with humble request please do something

My adhar number is. 342587295646
enrol no. is 11711093704319
Mob No. 9454187591

CBSE - RECHECKING OF PHYSICS AND ENGLISH PAPER
    Sir I had expected 90+ marks in physics and also 90+...
    Not received scholarship due to PFMS - not received scholarship due to PFMS
    Sir/madam I am anilkumar studin BE in bengaluru (in...
    Reliance Broadband - Additional bill
    Please help me.. Reliance customer care service is...
    CBSE Class 12 board exams - Economics
    I got very less marks in economics ie:14 and I expected...
    Mumbai Local Trains - Station lights
    I am daily commuter from airoli to thane. There no lights...
    Maharashtra Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board Pune - Maths
    Sir i hv got 51% after not adding maths marks which is 19...
    sakthi - Frequently Power cut at night times
    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that we are facing...
    NIIT KOLKATA, CAMAC STREET - Waste
    This review is for those who are planning to join this...
    RWA sector 41, noida - Parking of buses on the gate leading to Millenium Schoolin...
    It is seen that two buses are parked on both side of the...