help---uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in

gollaseenu@123

George v

Aug 26, 2016

corection name

Sir/madam
I want to correction my name in aadhaar card actually my name is george mukhim but it has been printed as George mukhim
Enrollment no.2010/01234/00070
Sincerely
George Mukhim
Chape Nikja

Aug 26, 2016

change adress and mobile number

Sir/madam
I have an request and humble to you that so i want to registration my number is 9774623809 and my actually adress is that village-Taipa, p/o koloriang,p/s -Sangram, Dist-kurung kumey, State-Arunachal pardesh.plz sir/madam kindly immediately action needful..

My enrolment no. 1221/03011/00097
Asok Kumar Ghosh

Aug 25, 2016

change of address

Sir/Madam
have sent my application to your Madhya Pradesh Office for address correction along with self attested Voter card and
your office sent a sms URN 0000/00300/39631 dt 24/8/16 for confirmation of received the application but regret to inform you that on the same day evening they sent sms application rejected due invalid documents.

Sir, unable understand why my appication is rejected ? i would be grateful if you kindly advise which are the documents
you require for address correction.

for your kind information my address will be 33/1/3 in place of 33/3/1

I would be grateful if kindly do the needfu

Regards Banhi Sikha Das Mobile no.9674604498
George mukhim

Aug 25, 2016

name correction

Sir/madam
I want to correct my name in aadhar card actually my name is George Mukhim but it has been printed as Geoge mukhim .
I have my enrollment no.2010/01234/00070
Sincerely
George Mukhim
Chandinath

Aug 24, 2016

that e-adhar is not id and resident proof

I applied for a new sim card from Reliance Jio and my application was rejected with the explanation that e-adhar is not id or resident proof, and that I must submit an adhar card sent by yourselves by post. Is this correct, and if so, why have I not recceived my adhar card by post.
ADHAR CARD NO. 9362 1702 3752
NAME : DINESH SHARMA
ADDRESS : E-72 IFS APARTMENTS
MAYUR VIHAR 1
DELHI 110091
Deepak Kumar Nanda

Data updation of Aadhaar Card

Sir, I had applied for to bring update of my Aadhaar card no. 851835166346 for my mobile no. & E-mail address through Enrollment agency Karvy Data Management Service, Lucknow, & URN - 2017/79524/02048 dated 06/08/2016 14:13:00 after making the payment to the agency.But my Aadhaar Card is still pending for the up-dating at yours.
Please take an early action in this regard and may inform to me on my mobile no. 7054416274 and E-mail address:- deepak544@gmail.com

Thank-you,
irfan khan112222

enrolment rejected

Sir/madam. My sister name is Nikhat kulsum enrollment 1207/05645/00313 is correct but rejected. other enrollment 1207/05645/00312 is Rong but generated. Solve this problem. Thanku sir
5/8/2016 18:46:29
Jarnail Singh Bhela

Fake Aadhaar card

Some Gost man has got an Aadhaar made in my name & my native place address. Jarnail Singh s/o Khushal Singh V& Po. Masit Palkot. District Hoshiar Pur, Punjab.
He has started misusing it, by showing it as his identity
I have my Aadhaar card made at Bangalore ,I am residing at Bangalore.
Can i have a copy of that Aadhaar card for lodging a police complaint
Vasavada Kalindi

Aug 23, 2016

downloading of aadhaar card

I have enrollment no. 2143./44562/00471 29/07/2016 15:31:45 Vasavada Kalindi

I received sms on 15/08/2016 informing that my card is generated and will be sent by post and also advised me to download e-aadhaar from eaadhar.uidai.gov.in

I tried to download repeatedly but the site did not open OR when it opened it could not generate OTP AND twice OTP was received but site did not accept due to error in the site.

I condemn this government site and those gov,servents who are supposed to maintain the site,

CAN ANYONE HOPE THAT THE SYSTEMS IN GOVERNMENT CAN OPERATE WHEN ITS EMPLOYEES ARE INSENSITIVE TOWARDS THEIR DUTY.

I DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO RESPOND TO MY COMPLAINT AS THEY ARE LEAST BOTHERED FOR THE PUBLIC GRIEVENCES
umpasha

Aug 23, 2016

Enrollment rejected

sir/madam
Iam Amjed pasha i have Enrolled 3 times my son Mohammed Saad, in Aadhar status shows

1.Enrolment no. 0129/10905/40991-25/04/2016-11:19:30

( This enrollment has been rejected due to data/process error. If you do not already have an Aadhaar number from another Enrollment, Please visit an enrollment center to re-enrol.)

Correction made female to male .Enrolment no. 0129/10905/41007-26/04/2016-10:32:42
This enrollment has been rejected since this packet is dependent on another packet which could not be processed. For more details please call 1800-300-1947

2.Enrolment no. 0129/83009/00256-15/06/2016-11:14:45

3.Enrolment no. 0821/82281/87399-02/07/2016-16:49:32

( No record found. Please refine your query and try again..)
what is the problem sir please tell me mob no:8050785795
aqsa saleem

Aug 22, 2016

problems about adhaar

I M ENROLLING 3 TIMES BUT I AM NOT GENERATED .WHAT TO DO?

D/O/B 20/11/1993
AQSA SALEEM
drrkbhootra

Aug 22, 2016

not received AADHAR

(1)Enrolment no 2143/44546/00653 dt 12/07/2016, time 12:25:35 Kantaben Radhakishan Bhootra. (2) Enrolment no 2143/44546/00652 date 12/07/2016 time 12:16:52 RADHAKISHAN RAMJEEVAN BHOOTRA. Sir, card is not received yet
zaharasadh

Aug 21, 2016

i need my aadhar card

my complaint no is:2016082100947901.my name is mariyam tajul jaza.my emroll no is:1349/10029/03825.i apply 07.04.2015.time 10:56:36am.pincode no is:623517.my card is not getting to me and my dulicate bar code is not working.so i need my original aadhar card as soon as possible.take my complaint and solve my problem soon and issue my aadhar card to my address.
duvvuru dhananjay

Change the local language

Sir my aadhar in tamil nadu but i change the andhra pradesh so modification in my aadhar so half tamil and half telugu language. so change the full telugu language sir ....please tell me solution sir
duvvuru dhananjay

Reg.phone number missing

Sir my reg phone number is forgot sir ,please another mobile reg solution sir.
Salik123456

Aadhaar website not working

I have been trying to check the status of our enrolment for the last 10 days. But each time I click the website the message that I get is "The page cannot be displayed".

What a waste of time. Is this how the website should work? Instead of giving relief to citizen it is giving distress.

Is anybody taking a note of it and solving the website issues?
urmilasharma

Aug 20, 2016

mobile updation of old aadhar card

Dear Sir ,

This is inform to you that I had registered aadhar card on dated 21st of Jan 2014 after some time this card was missing by us & present time only receipt are available. when we are trying to online login to find the details of my aadhar card we are unable to login of this portal due to moblie no- not available but in that time mobile no was menitory for applying to aadhar card so we are send a mail that pls update moblie no- 9839541467 in that card.
My details are given below-

Name- Urmila Sharma
UID No-:687649774809
Daughter of Late Vishwa Nath Sharma
DOB-03/03/1986
Add- 391/5 shastri nagar kanpur uttar pradesh
Pincode-208005

Please suggest us as soon as possible.

Urmila Sharma
Contact@9839541467
sandeep549

Aug 17, 2016

mobile no lost

i have lost my mobile no so how can i update my aadhar with my new no through on line
M Sarkar

Aug 12, 2016

Dear Shubhangi i will provide your EAadhaar

Dear Shubhangi Khadse don't worry, if your Aadhaar missing.

I will provide your EAadhaar in Just 24 Hour Gauranteed.

Contact me - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com or kannakunvar@gmail.com

my enrolment no.- 1218/17506/02023 Date-20/05/2011 Time-15:09:24
aadhaar no. 2873 2985 2426
name: Subhangi Khadse
Pin code:441401

I have request for the Aadhar card online because my aadhar card is missing, but online it is showing your aadhar card is cancelled re-enroll for the same..
mant time i have re-enroll for the same aadhar card but it is not happening... please tell me the solution, i want aadhar card for my passport.

Akhilesh S Joshi

Aug 11, 2016

PRINTED AADHAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

EID 1142/20143/59143
I have not received the printed AADHAR CARD, though the e-aadhar is available on website. At number of public utility offices, tey ask for original Aadhar card (Full Page) which has been received from the office of UIDAI.
I would like to know:
1. Whether it is compulsory to preserve the full sheet of UIDAI aadhar card OR we can preserve the only card size (pocketable size)
2. Whether it has been promulgated to use only AADHAR No. and photocopy for official use i.e. at banks, gas agencies, post offices and other govt. offices/ agencies?
3. Can the copy of such circular related to furnishing AADHAR Proof (in which format) be published on this portal
4. Procedure to request for the printed copy of AADHAR CARD from UIDAI office.
M Sarkar

Aug 11, 2016

Any Aadhaar problem will Resolevd just 36 - 48 Hour / Any type of correction will done

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed
Send your deail with contact Number…Problem will Resolved just 48 Hour
Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed

Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that

Aadhaar card missing
Aadhaar enrollment missing
Name and pin code does not Match
Rejected duplicate issue
Aadhaar under manual chek sinc long time
Mobe / Email Reg
DOB correction
Name correction
Address correction Etc.

I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd

Send your detail and contact this Email - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com & kannakunvar@gmail.com
allurama8071@

Aug 10, 2016

biometrics captured update

sir, my name is vuttaravalli ramakrishna my AADHAAR NO:471533322981. MY problem biometrics captured not upload .. i aready apply but no use.. so plz action updated request no :2017/60150/46973...date/12-01-2016 time :16:12:11.....hard copies no message.. plzz fast sir thanking sir.
ppay

Aug 9, 2016

My Dughter Adhar Card No Uplod Till Date

Enrollment No. 2138/39070/00255 date 08/06/2016 14:57:31 This Enrollment adhar Card not Clear Till date So Please Fast
Upload My Daughter Final adhar Card

central line train - so much rush in 1st class compartment
    Dear Sir/Madam I am travelling from Diwa to Thane...
    Noddy and oswald - Start old cartoons
    Please start old cartoons like noddy and Oswald please
    Provogue Watches - recieved provogue bag with worst condition
    i had ordered a bag through HDFC offer, and i received a...
    TSRTC - worst behavior of conductor
    actually i travelled from mandamarry to jublee bus stand i...
    M C D - fogging
    I and my old parents are residing in 197 Parmanand colony....
    TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS - TTD sambasivarao failed to do his job
    I vistied to tirumala so,many times but this time the...
    Yep me - there was a offer that 2tees in 399.but when i place order...
    there was a offer that 2tees in 399.but when i place order...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - tdr repudet
    I was file a tdr before 3 month but at this time it show...
    Tnpsc registration - Not working
    Respected Officers, I have been trying to make an TNPSC...
    Neet exam - marks comparison
    ANOTHER CANDIDATE OF MARKS 507 GOT 6200 RANK THAN WHY MY...