help---uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in

shailesh knp

Feb 16, 2017

Authientacation ofFINGER PRINTS

I have received mail from your office that on dt 15/02/2017 my Finger Print Authentication Failed . In this connection I would like to in form you that on dt 15/02/2017 I have not used my ADHAR CARD BEARING SR NO 7329 0161 5059 ANY WHERE , I request you to do the needful at the earliest to safe guard my ADHAR CARD.
THANKING YOU.

rksavt@yahoo.com
Mobile 9696936060
banita kar

AADHAAR NOT GENERATED

10 TIMES ENROLLED BUT NOT GETTING MY AADHAAR NUMBER . LET ME KNOW HOW MANY TIMES WILL I ENROLLED 1000 OR 100000 TIMES TO BE ENROLLED TO GET A AADHAAR NUMBER .

MY NAME IS BANITA KAR . MY MOB NO IS 7381281344
turki

aaddaar pending

dear, sir i done enrollment as a five time,
but aadhaar not generate any time
my details is below;

rambhajan sah ,turki khararu,minapur,muzaffarpur,pin-843165
contact-9631291335
turki

finger faliure

dear,
sir my aadhaar number does not verified by my finger ,i also visit an aadhaar enrollment centre for update
biometric.my new aadhaar is downloaded by internet, but does not downloaded by finger. so pls solve my problem .

my details are given below:
aadhaar number-600283248751
name-pankaj kumar singh
s/o-chandeshwar thakur
at+po-turki khararu
p.s.minapur
dist-muzaffarpur
pin-843165(bihar)mob-9835669830
email id-smartpankaj830@gmail.com

sir pls send me any suggestion on my mob,email id,thanks
Regards by-pankaj
Ritikkhan

Feb 14, 2017

Aadhar card not received

Enroll date 7dec2016
Nitin thasale

Feb 14, 2017

Adhar card not receved

My adhar card not received by post so please re-send my adhar card send in my hoon address
Murugesan vani

Feb 13, 2017

change of address

Now my change of address is 19/11 bhagavantham street t. Nagar,chennai,17. I have change my address in the aadhaar card. I don't know what to do for that I want to know what steps to be change the address sir.
usha.pulipati

Feb 13, 2017

my mobile number is mis-typed by data entry operator

I sir acturally i living in hyderabad but i applied my aadhar and my son other in my hometown i.e; at ongole , that i gave my mobile no. in application form correctly but that dataentrist typed mistyped , when i search in aadhar portal they said aadhar is generated and sent to my hyderabad address but i not yet received what i do please tell me, that data entrist100rupees on each enrollment time , what i do please tell me
Asmafarvana Shaik

andhra pradesh,522019
tiwari saurabh

Feb 8, 2017

pincode

my adhar is not generating because my pincode is not matching with original pincode which i had filled during adhar form submission.
so please help me by giving the solution of this problem.
G.Dinesh Kumar

Feb 7, 2017

Aadhar card issued on my address

Aadhar card is issued in the name of Prem Dave K, the aadhar no.is 6083 8275 3736, the address being #27, Narasimha Jois Lane, Nagarathpet, Bangalore North,Bangalore City, Bangalore North, Bangalore, Karnataka -560002, he doesn't reside in my building and on what basis you have issued him, I need the details of address proof given by him. Please contact me on my mobile no.7760824028. This is a serious matter because anybody can get aadhar by providing misleading address, waiting for your speedy response.
Iswar dey

Feb 4, 2017

I have done Adhar card every process... But I did not get Adhar card confermetion msg

I have done my evey Adhar card process but I did not get Adhar card confermetion massage.....?????
My enrolment number :2017/78214/04328
Date/time : 17/11/2016 10:11:23
Name : Iswar dey....

Can u tell me what is the problem..?
lali2604

Feb 4, 2017

aadhar card with change of address not received

dear sir, was acceptedand

i applied online for change f address on 8th october 2016 and the same I got amessage on my registeres N0. 9585635414 and the URN No. is oooo/oo314/25117.I could get the digital copy downloaded; but till now I have not received the originl hard copy by post. Kindly expedite if not already done. Otherwise let me know the status.

My aadhar No. is 6990 9867 4372
My Mob.No. is 9585635414
email ID is lalitha.kalyanaraman@gmail.com

Lalitha Kalyanaraman.l
dipeshmehta78@yahoo.co.in

Feb 3, 2017

Adhar card not received

I had enroll my self on 09/11/2016 15:34:37 at Ahmedabad Enrolment no is 1116/35614/00045. through Mantra softech(india)pvt ltd.
I have not received my Adhar card. pl. do needful.
lavankumar

Feb 2, 2017

spelling mistakes

spelling mistakes in my name
maheshom

Feb 2, 2017

aadhar card photo

aadhar card photo change
Swattik Maiti

Feb 1, 2017

Adhar card not recived

I am applied for Aadhar Card for my self and my family(4 members). But my son Swattik Maiti Aadhar card is not generate.
Enrollment No. 1178/49908/25165.
Asif Iqbal Dar

Jan 30, 2017

for login.......

sir please contact me...please send...aaadhar login and password...because i am retailer and i checked checked aadhar card with enrollment number and aadhar number but several cases in my shop customers says only name....so i humble request to you please send login and password....Thank you...you can call me 8493000299...0r mail me asifdar270@gmail.com
nayan chakma

Jan 30, 2017

set my aadhaar card

1007/10374/03767 19/05/2011 13:32:57 set my aadhaar card
Subhasis Dolui

Jan 29, 2017

NOT RECIEVED ADHAR NO

My Adhar card is not generate still now. I enrolled on 08/10/2016. My enrollment no is 2189/68783/00949 08/10/2016 09:45:20 . When I check my Adhar status it show some technical issue. Please let me know what is my next step to get my Adhar card.
Subhasis Dolui
vipin bali

aadhar card not recived

I have still not recived my aadhar card (enrollment no.271975258472) since Oct.2016 till date.
Neither have I been intimated through email about the delivery of the aadhar card.
vipin bali

adhar card notrecived

I had have not yet recived my aadhar card ,enrolment number 839120090981 .I had enroled in Oct.2016 since then I have been waiting.
Neither have I recived an email intimation for the delivery of aadhar card.

Vipin Bali
PKUJURCCB@GMAIL.COM

addar card activateissue

dear sir,
my addar no.421283710794 have not working please solve this issue .
today I am joining as a BC from jharkhand State Cooperative Bank Ranchi..when in micro atm machine I am loging as a BC my addar No.not viled errar are coming so I request to please solve this issue
Shubham Sahu(Jhansi)

Jan 25, 2017

updation of address

I am a holder of Aadhaar Card (i.e. 281446044806) in which my address is not fully correct. So i want to include my locality name in this address as per the cast and domicile certificates issued by State Government so that i may not face any difficulties in future document verification formalities.
Printed Address- N - 10 Lahar Gird, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, Pin 284003
Required Address- N-10 Rabahar Colony, Lahar Gird, Sipri Bazar, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, Pin 284003
V K SANKARANARAYANAN KANNABIRAN

Jan 25, 2017

in banks finger prints is not able to verify with adar card registration what is the solution whether I can able to make it my finger prints correct

Sir, I have my ADAR CARD No 5975 7673 5966 but when i went to get mobile sim card where my finger prints is not able to scane what is the step to take make it correct