help@uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help@uidai.gov.in

indersapra

Sep 3, 2013

wrong date of birth & name

respected sir

my self sunil dhamija , from rajpura punjab ( india )
my enrolemetn no 1050/70141/03287 ............ i have received my aadhaar card with name of sunil kumar dhamija & date of birth 08-01-1979 but my actual date name is sunil dhamija & date of birth 08-04-1978 pl correct the name & date of birth in my aadhaar card

regard sunil dhamija date of birth
parulekar amol

Sep 3, 2013

My aadhar card is return to bangalore

SIR,

DEAR SIR, MY ADDHAR CARD IS RETURN TO BANGALORE, ACTUALLY MY ADDHAR CARD CAME TO MY HOME THROUGH POST MAN BUT THAT TIME WE WERE NOT THERE THATS WHY MY ADHHAR CARD HAD RETURNED TO BANGALORE.

ABOUT MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLEEP, I HAVE LOST MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP IN TRAIN,SOME BODY THEFT MY POCKET. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF

SO I AM REQUESTING YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MY ADDHAR CARD ENROLLMENT NUMBER BY NAME OR ADDRESS AND CONTACT NO.

MY DETAILS ARE

AMOL
jitendra1980

Rude behavior & not to provide Detail when asking of Agency staff

Dear sir ,

Here i have to draw your attention on that point which i have feel today with agency staff. they have behaving a rudely and also using a misuse word when we are asking for any Quarry / any other detail. today i have this kind of bad experience with agency staff they are not given any answers when i was ask especially Mr. Kamlesh & Ms.Namrata who seated over there just they have start behaving rudely and using abuse word.
When i asking for to whom i have to report my complaint regarding this misbehavior suddenly they said whatever you can do , you do. we are not bothered from anybody of Higher Authority.
Here i was asking only for how much token would be alloted today & how much already have been alloted to public but they are not giving any answer and just got angry & behaving like c class people with using bad word & said will come after week, this is not a right way to talk with any body.every body come there early morning on cost of leave on Job but even though the agency staff said after 2 to 3 hours, they token has been alloted you rest of will come next day.

So i request you kindly look into this matter and take a corrective action on it as early as possible against the Agency staff. Specially Mr. Kamlesh (Mob.-) & Ms. Namrata (Mob. - 9723252515)

From

Email ID : radhuvasantha@gmail.com
Raman82

Sep 2, 2013

Regarding Aadhar Card

Dear sir, still i couldn't get my aadhar card from aforesaid date (6 Months).

My aadhar details is: UID NO:20192228900132 Date:17.03.2013 Timings:16:30:52

Name: Jaiprakash Soni
Mobile no:09999183674
johntresa

Sep 1, 2013

Aadhar card of myself and wife not received though e-aadharar can be taken from my computers

My e- Aadhaar No.is 8282 5884 3903 (john) and wife's e- 5000 1463 7162 (tresa) though enrolled on 30.1.2013 original card not yet received. Post office has not definitely received the same. Would you look into it at the earliest.
pkandekar

MY AADHAR ENROLLMENT NO NOT CLEAR

I have Aadhar enrollment No. But it is not clear on slip. How do I check my enrollment no for get Aadhar Card.
Name: Santosh B. Dangre
Address: House no 661, Shantinagar,
tal. Ratnagiri post Nachne,
Ratnagiri.
Mobile No: 950 36 199 86
Please Contact me. It is very urgent.
mujahid ahamed

Aadhar card not received

aadhar details.
UID NO:10960118900873 Date:03.10.2011 Timings:23:28:28
Name: Mujahid Ahamed s m
Mobile no:8892486456
Sir,still i couldn't get my aadhar card from 2 years actually i lost my no which i have given during enrollment so please change my no
which i am using present that is 8892486456 so kindly pls change my no and do soon as possible
rohitt kumarr

lost my aadhar card

sir i have lost my uid card yesterday night pls tell me what i have to do now .sir, pls do the help.
name -Rohit kumar
enrollment number- 1124/10040/03480
h.no-132/a 'b' block ,zone no.3 birsanagar jamshedpur,831004
aadhar no-783351519914
ajay mittal

lost Enrolment slip

Sir i have lost my enrolment slip. Please issue me the new slip and contact me as soon as possible.

NAME : M.R MITTAL
ADDRESS : 139 TAGORE PARK MODEL TOWN-1 DELHI-110009
PHONE NO. : 9811757339
singhkhem

MY NAME AND ADDRESS IS WRONG ON MY AADHAR CARD

SIR,
MY NAME AND ADDRESS IS WRONG ON MY AADHAR CARD.
NAME- TARVINDER KAUR W/O KHEM SINGH, D.O.B. 15-7-1959 ADDRESS-#199 BLOCK-D RANJIT NAGAR NEAR GURUDWARA BABA DEEP SINGH JI, SEONA CHOWK PATIALA PINCODE-147001.
singhkhem

I LOST MY AADHAR CARD

I LOST MY AADHAR CARD HELP ME SIR. WHAT CAN I DO PLZ TELL ME
NAME- KHEM SINGH D.O.B.08.08.1959, ADDRESS- #199 BLOCK-D RANJIT NAGAR NEAR GURUDWARA BABA DEEP SINGH JI, SEONA CHOWK PATIALA (PUNJAB) PIN CODE-147001
EMAIL ID- singhkhem5@gmail.com

Token id-9DC2615931
Date-19-08-2013
Time-10:00 To 11:00Am

Dear sir my mobile no & Father Name & email id is not taken,
So kindly register my mobile no &Father name/ email id immediatly, i am requesting sir
eknoorkaur

I LOST MY AADHAR CARD

SIR,
SIR I LOST MY AADHAR CARD TODAY . MEIN AB KYA KAR SAKTA HU HELP ME SIR AB KYA MUJHE NEW APPLY KRNA HOGA OR APNA ENROLMENT NO DENA HOGA PURANE AADHAR CARD KA
NAME- KHEM SINGH S/O CHANAN SINGH D.O.B.08.08.1959 ADDRESS- # 199 BLOCK-D RANJIT NAGAR NEAR GURUDWARA BABA DEEP SINGH JI SEONA CHOWK, PATIALA (PUNJA)
EMAIL ID-singhkhem5@gmail.com
shrimukh29

LOST MY ENROLMENT SLIP

sir, I am lost my enrollment slips,I cant check their status forms sir please issued their enrollment no and date and time immediately
name-PREMKISHOR LAXMINARAYAN SHRIMALI
my address is
KAILASJI TIWARI KA BADA, JUNA SARAFA BAZAR, SAMRA BHAWAN KE SAMNE AMRAVATI-444601
my mobile no is - 09370127576
sir please contact to me. Its very urgent for me
teruvai sangeetha

Aug 28, 2013

MOBILE NO. IS MISSING

my name is teruvai sangeetha

my Enrollment No:10790211300414 Dt:28/13/2013 time:11:53:15
mobile no:8978847517,actually my i lost my mobile and mobile no also,present my mobile No:9000572909. so, kindly plz change the No.immediatly,and still i could'nt get my aadhar card,i am requesting you sir,do as well as possible
pratik ramesh mahale

Aug 28, 2013

I am lost my enrollment slip

name-pratik ramesh mahale

aadhar Details.
UID NO:10674810301841 Dt:04.06.2013 T 10:50:42
Name: Vallakati Govardhan
Mobile no:9949958597.
Sir, still i couldn't get my aadhar card, from 2 months when i check my aadhar your Aadhar card under the Generation Plz, check back after few days. plz, do as well as possibe.
ankita k. rahate

Aug 27, 2013

aadhar card my hom not dispectch

my name is ankita kishorrao rahate my aadhar card 2 mantha se nikala hey ab jada horaha hey but abhi tak gharme nahi aaya humne post officme bhi jakar dekha volog keherahete aayanahi plz help me
vijay H. maurya

Aug 26, 2013

aadhar card not dispatch my home

my name is Vijay H. Maurya, Shakuntala Vijay Maurya, Shraddha V.Maurya, Aditya V. Maurya
ENROLLMENT NO. 1025/40031/00977, DATE:30/04/2013, TIME:15:57:32
Dear madam/sir i and my family member( my wife, daughter and son) had Enrolled for AADHAR card 4 month ago but none of us have received it.Therefore i request you to dispatch it as soon as possible.
rekha1984

Aug 26, 2013

mobile no & email id is not entry

dear sir
my name is Rekha
my enrolment no:1183/60016/02268 dt 10/04/2013 time 18:52:23
my mobile no-9841537178
my email id- rekhajllgopi@gmail.com

dear sir my mobile no & email id is not taken, so kindly register my mobile no & email id immediatly, i am requesting sir
javedalam

Aug 26, 2013

My Aadhar card in-corect Father Name,Mobile Number,Email id not entry in my Adhar card

My Name Is Javed Alam
Sir My Adhara Card In-Correct (1) My Father Name Maulana Mohd.Idrish Quasmi (2) My Mobile Number 9450433658 (3) My Email Id- javedalam1982@gmail.com no entry Please entry in my adhar card.
Enrolment No-10671101937460

Mobile No-9450433658
Email id-javedalam1982@gmail.com
PARASGKP

Aug 24, 2013

AADHAAR card not be dispattched my address

Dear sir/madam,

My name is PARAS NATH

My Enrollment No:1093/44115/00662 Dt:14/12/2011. Time:11:08:04
Mobile no:9307652204. Actually My AADHAAR CARD NOT BE DISPATTCHED ON MY HOME ADDRESS BUT MY WIFE & SON'S AADHAAR CARD HAS RECIVED IN MAY 2011. so, Kindly Plz, DISPATTCHED MY AADHAAR CARD immediately. I am Requesting you SIR / MADAM, Do as well as Possible
MITHLESH KUMAR

Aug 24, 2013

PRINTOUT NOT AVAILABLE OF ENROLL SLIP

SIR,
MAINE UIDAI KE LIYE ENROLL KIYA PER USKA PRINT OUT NAHI MILA .JISKE KARAN MAI DUBARA UIDAI KE LIYE APPLY NAHI PA RAHA HU. SO PLEASE HELP ME .ABHI MUJHE UIDAI KI BAHUT JARURAT HAI..
NAME-MITHLESH KUMAR, S/O-JAGARNATH YADAV. ADD. RIVER SIDE SUDAMDIH , PO+PS -SUDAMDIH. DIST-DHANBAD. STATE -JHARKHAND, PIN-828126. DOB-12/07/1992.
EMAIL ID - DEEPAKBAITHA90@GMAIL.COM.
Ambuja Singh

Aug 23, 2013

Printout not available of enrollment slip

Maine uidai ke liye enroll kiye but uska print out nahi mila. jiske karan mere pas enrollment no. bhi nahi mila. aab main phir se uidai ke liye apply bhi nahi kar pa rahi hu. Pl. meri help karein. Mujhe uidai card ki jarurat hai.
Pl. help me. Its very urgent for me.

Ambuja Singh
Phone No. 9608319066
email id : ambujasingh09@gmail.com

CENTRAL RECORDKEEPING AGENCY, NSDL - forgot password
    My PRAN is110051879209 . I forgot my password and secret...
    FILA SHOES - Cracking of Leather
    I had bought a pair of FILA shoes from the company outlet...
    100BESTBUY.COM - Dont got order product
    Hi, Credit point Rs.699/- was my 100bestbuy.com...
    BV-ONMOBEL - Unwanted messages from BV-ONMOBEL
    sir i want to deactivate BT-ONMOBAL services from my...
    Indane Gas - not sending refills
    I m booking my cylinder since 16 july but priyanka indane...
    Easemytrip - refund
    I tried booking my ticket from the site...
    355444 - service not found
    dear sir/madam,i am ravi kumar soni,living chhattishgarh...
    smart fone samsung gtb n7000 - service
    dear sir/madam,i am ravi kumar soni,living chhattishgarh...
    mp online - mponline
    my name is ashwin and i had done my payment for online...
    philips qt4000 - late delivery
    My philips qt4000 is didnt deliverd yet. I was expecting...