help---uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in

Kailash Tandon

Dec 21, 2016

Address Change Request

My Mrs SHEELA TANDON Adharcard No. 442854542027
Update Request No. 1408/13702/16707 Date 18-09-2016 11:37:27. Enrolment Agency : Zephyr System Pvt. ltd at DLF City Ph.5
Wellington Estate 2 GURGAON
I am sorry to write this ,that Inspite of my complaint No. 2016110300782601 dated 03-11-16 on phone till now I have not received updated new address of my Mrs. Sheela Tandon ADHRAR CARD from you.
May I request you to kindly intimate me when it will be delivered at required address. : W2B/83 Wellington Estate DLF City Ph. 5
Gurgaon 122001.
Your cooperation will be appreciated.
Kailash Nath Tandon H /O SHEELA TANDON.
shivani kaushal mehta

Dec 19, 2016

Have lost Addhar card

Resp. Sir/Medam

I and my Husband both have lost our Adhar card..
We wanted to knw the procedure to vet it new as we don't knw the Number also..
phone no. 9824412255

Shivani Mehta
sivadas yogi

Dec 18, 2016

I lost my aadhar card,i dont know my no also. what to do

Respected sir, i last my aadhar card.even i dont know my number also.my address particulors. name...venkobaraosivadasyogi. dooor no 4-14-1- agraharam, eluru,west godhavari dist. andhra pradesh.India. my cell no 9393358076. my mail id.sivadasyogi64@gmail.com.
subirmandal1111

Dec 17, 2016

A Complain for taking extra moneys

Respected Sir
I am Subir Mandal,son of late Susanta Mandal,residencial of Vill-Sulantu,Post-Parulia,
Dist-Burdwan,Pin-713513(WB).On 5th December,2016 I went to BAGHNAPARA E -SERVICE CENTRE at BAGHNAPARA,
CHARA BAT TALA MEHIDI HOUSE,PO -BAGHNAPARA PS -KALNA , Kalna - I, Barddhaman, West Bengal - 713501 for
correction my name and date of birth.In this center they are taking 40 rupies for corrction any Aadhaar
Card,although they should take 30 rupeis for correction.Even they are taking 20 rupies form them who are
going to make a New Aadhaar Card,but as per rule othoraised center can not take any money for making a new
Aadhar Card.I have no proof because they did not give me any reacive copy for pay 40 rupeis and they are not giving any
reacive copy for pay 20 rupeis also.

I am requesting to you to take some action thosh centers.If you kindly help me I wil be thakful to you with
your regurds
hussainbadashaha mangalore

Dec 16, 2016

AFTER 21 TIME NOT DOWNLOADING ADHARCARD

SIR I AM DOWLOADING ADHAR CARD 20 TIME BUT THIS TIME NOT DOWLOADING WHAT CAN NEXT?

H.S.MANGALORE

jagmohan singh rawat yy

Dec 15, 2016

Abhi thi Aadhaar card nhi ban paya

13, 2016

non receive of Aadhaar card

Fist time Enrolment no 2189/ 48873 / 22583 date 06/12/2016 time 09 : 20 : 08 hai aaj tak mere daughter ka aadhar card nahi bana hai please ise jaldi banwa kar mujhe jagmohanrawat47@ gmail.com par inform karne ka kasht kari.
second time enrolment no is 2189/48873/22583 date 06/12/2016 time 09:20:08
Tejshawi Rawat
d/o jagmohan singh
DOB 31/12/2002
M-8958077168 PLEASE SOLVE my problems.
Thanks for again. ....
alok sahu

Dec 14, 2016

COMPLAIN FOR AADHAR CARD

With due respect, I beg to state that when I give the enrollment no,date & time to check the Aadhaar status, then reply is Your Aadhaar is generated however it is unable for download currently. your issue has been registered and appropriate action triggered. Please check after 14 days. But when I recheck the aadhar status after 14 days, the reply is same i.e. Your Aadhaar is generated however it is unable for download currently. your issue has been registered and appropriate action triggered. Please check after 14 days.

So I request you to please help me to get the E-AADHAR CARD.
mohammad fazil

does not get adhar card

When I was filling my jee mains form I found one mistake in my name in adhaar card then I apply for it. But it is taking more time that I don't have.
Jee mains form has one more facility that if i haven't got my adhaar card so I can fill my adhaar enrollment number instead of adhaar number .But when I fill my adhaar enrollment number it shows invalid, please please... do something I don't have much time.Till now I have not got my adhaar card. My adhaar enrollment number is 2084/33436/34910 date is 12/12/2016 and time is 15:10:08.
jagmohan singh rawat

non receive of Aadhaar card

Enrolment no 2189/ 48873 / 22583 date 06/12/2016 time 09 : 20 : 08 hai aaj tak mere daughter ka aadhar card nahi bana hai please ise jaldi banwa kar mujhe jagmohanrawat47@ gmail.com par inform karne ka kasht kareinthanks
chikileyvamsi

EDIT MY MOBILE NUM

EDIT MY MOBILE NUMBER IMMIDIATLY.

MY ENROLLMENT NO : 1001/21040/01312
ADHAAR NO : 5134 6569 5773
PRESENT MOBILE NUM : 9705890817.
chikileyvamsi

EDIT MY MOBILE NUMBER

I LOST MY ADHAAR CARD, I CHANGED MY MOBILE NUMBER ALSO, NOW I AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MY ADHAAR CARD BUT OTP NUMBER SENT TO OLD NUMBER PLZ EDIT MY MOBILE NUMBER.

PRESENT NUM: 9705890817.
amar kamat

Dec 10, 2016

not received my adhar card

NAME- AMAR KUMAR
DATE - 21/07/2016
TIME- 10:38:55
abhitripathi111

Dec 5, 2016

changing details and website problem

My name is Abhishek Tripathi . Aadhar no. - 640442258667 . phone no. - 9454939474 . Date Of Birth in my aadhar card is incorrect . I treid to change it online but the website is not showing captcha code . Changing my DOB soon is very important as I have to fill forms of competitive exams . My original DOB is 07/01/2000 . Please fix the problem as soon as possible .
Rohit Sharma

Dec 5, 2016

DOB correction

MY NAME CHANCHAL SHARMA my emroll no is:1028/32070/00393. DATE 24/03/2013. TIME 13:37:45PM I have applied for my DOB correction .take my complaint and solve my problem soon and issue my aadhar card to my address.

DOB 10/02/1980 DOCUMENTS PASSPORT

my complaint and solve my problem soon and issue my aadhar card to my address my cell no is 9540882020
yvr1971

Dec 4, 2016

Name and adress change

Dear Sir/Madam

I have updated my daughter date of birth and address correction. I have submitted proofs for address change Bank pass book and for date of birth 10th mark sheet but i am getting reply invalid documents. Kindly help us for neccesarry which is wrong in submitted documents. kindly do the needfull.

Request no - 0000/00329/73407

368358571974
DR. VINAY KUMAR SINGH

Nov 29, 2016

I not received my adhar card of enrolled in Jan 30 , 2015

SIR ,I HAVE ENROLLED FOR ADHAR CARD ON DATE JAN30, 2015. BUT I COULD NOT RECEVED IT TILL DATE. I HAVE ALREADY FILED COMPLAINT TO THE UIDAI GRIEVANCE CENTRE. BUT AFTER THREE DAYS OF COMPLAIN AN INFORMATION WAS RECEIVED ON NET - MY CASE ENROLLEMENT HAS BEEN SUCCESFULLY CLOSED. THE COMPLAINT ID IS - 20161126005532.
MY ENROLLMENT ID IS - 1427/90242/00511/ 30/01/2015/18/45/45.

NAME- DR. VINAY KUMAR SINGH
S/O- SHRI HRIDAYA NATH SINGH
AT- LAXAMIPUR
PO+DISTT.- SIWAN ,BIHAR
E-MAIL : vks.1970@rediffmail.com
MOB.NO. - 09934659748
devajyotihazarika

Nov 26, 2016

non receipt of aadhaar card by post.

Aadhaar no 2976 0766 8334 dt 01/10/2015.mobile no 9435285156 Deva jyoti Hazarika .dob 01/03/1962.Aadhaar card not received by post till date.email hazarikadevajyoti@yahoo.com to be updated.address 2nd line Debaru Path. it should be actually Debdaru Path.correction to be made.Enrolment no 2087/16107/22641.
devajyotihazarika

Nov 26, 2016

non receipt of aadhaar card by post.

enrolment no 2087/16107/22641date01/09/2015.11:56:29.Aadhaarno 2976 0766 8334.devajyoti Hazarika mobile no 9435285156.post copy not received by post till date.email :hazarikadevajyoti@yahoo.com.in second line it is written address as Debaru Path.it should be actually Debdaru Path.necessary correction to be made.what is my urn .
hussain4er

Nov 23, 2016

All problems of UIDAI and given solution

Aadhaar Under Manual check and other problem will Resolved
Aadhaar Under Manual check and other problem will Resolved here
Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 36 - 48 Hour / Any problem Related Aadhaar
Send your deail with contact Number…Problem will Resolved just 48 Hour
Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed
Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that

Aadhaar card missing
Aadhaar enrollment missing
Name and pin code does not Match
Rejected duplicate issue
Aadhaar under manual chek sinc long time
Mobe / Email Reg
Name correction
Address correction Etc.
I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd
Send your detail and contact this Email - rrxerox89@gmail.com

Aadhaar under manual chek sinc long time
Mobe / Email Reg
Name correction
Address correction Etc.
Send your detail and contact this Email - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com & kannakunvar@gmail.com
Gauri rawat

Nov 21, 2016

lost EID and dont remember the mobile number registered

As my brother has lost its Enrollment id of aadhar card and dont remember the mobile no registered at that time so we just want to know the enrollment id as we can take out his Aadhar card.. I hope u will do the needful and will resolve the problem as soon as possible..
RAJA JESURUN

Nov 18, 2016

to send laminated original aadhar card-regarding

sir
kindly send original laminated aadhar cards to the following address.the aadhar numbers are 5107 9712 7334, 3168 2643 5542, and 2445 7910 2084. the addresses are in the respective cards.expecting your response early. thanking you.
a.raja jesurun
advocate
high court of madras
chennai
elan chezhiyan

Nov 10, 2016

aathar lost

sir i have lost my aathar card at a time of rush . i have the xrox copy of the aathar card kindly plz help me to get the athar card in poper way

wisdommart.in - wisdommart.in
    I got call from WISDOMMART from Faridabad first he called...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - hfyfcgutc
    Any problem Any complaint Customer care 24*7* 75 84 88...
    Whaaky.com - Customer feedback
    Please don't buy any product from Whaaky.com. one of...
    Airtel Broadband - New connection
    I am interested for new broadband connection . after...
    paytm - gffggff
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE -91-81-26-75-58-86- ANY PROBLEMS ...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - RECHARGE NOT DONE
    MY RECHAGE NOT DONE ON MOBILE NUMBER 8962155823 RELIANCE...
    Dream fond group - Regarding job
    I am happy with the service I got the job