help@uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help@uidai.gov.in

y c desai

aadhaar card rwong sex

...I HAVE RECD AADHAR CARD NO.....6667 1710 5367 BUT SEX MENTIONED ON CARD IS WRONG...

THEY HAVE MENTIONED FEMALE WHICH SHOULD BE MALE....PLEASE ADVISE PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTION

THANKS.................Y C DESAI
ashok bhadani

aadhar card lose

my name is ashok kumar bhadani s/o sushil kumar bhadani
add. anchaliyo farsho ki gali, bhatrio ka chowk bikaner, raj.

aadhar no. 3532 4486 1208

sir plz issu my duplicat aadhar card
ashok bhadani

my name was wrong

by name is sushil kumar bhadani s/o ramdev bhadani but aadhar card m galti se name sunil kumar bhadani s/o ramdev bhadani kar diya gaya h my aadhar no. 5481 2153 0995 h so plz change my name
saitejasmita

Sep 22, 2013

i have not got aadhar card / no: ?

Respected, Sir,I have not got any aadhaar card /aadhaar no,so I requested to you kindly inform me in my mob:9861296356.I PRAFULLA KUMAR SAHOO (Male),MANDAPA BASTI,NEAR MUNICIPALTI KALYNIMANDAP, CHANDRASEKHAR PUR,BHUBANESWER,KHORDHA(ORISSA)-751016.Date of Birth/: 06/03/1968,Father: leat MADHUSUDAN SAHOO,NPR Receipt/NPR NPR :152117022705400070230074001. Enrollment No:1040/10253/13428 Date/:04/03/2012 11:51:27
nare

CHANGE OF MY AADHAR ADRESS

AS I HAVE ENROLLED MY AADHAR FIRST IN VILLAGE I DONT NEED THAT ADRESS AND WANT TO CHANGE IT TO THE PRESENT ADRESS #60 RAJIV GANDHI COLONY QUEENS ROAD RAJIV GANDHI COLONY H.K.P. ROAD BANGALORE, KARNATAKA- 560051. MY NAME IS NARENDRA MY PHONE NUMBER IS (8050522306)
Anshul Garg, Adv.

AADHAR Card not generated

i have been called twice, aadhar office had done complete formalities twice but our aadhar card is still not generated.......Our aadhar card no. is 2017/60353/00149 Ansha Garg, 2017/60353/00150 Manju Garg, 2017/60353/00151 Ruchi Garg, 2017/60353/00148 Abhay Garg & 2017/60353/00142 Anshul Garg........ will we receive AADHAR Card ever.......My Phone No. is 9425304246
sarla Chandrakant Acharya

Sep 21, 2013

aadhar card ajunhi milale nahi

dear Sir/Madam

I am requested Sir/ Madam Please Change my Old Surname W/O Chandrakant Achare and
My New Surname W/O Chandrakant Acharya

1) My name is sarla Chandrakant Achare
W/O CHANDRAKANT ACHARE
My Aadhaar card No 5541 1606 4850
My Enrolment No.1190/11325/16314 Date :- 18/07/2011 17:24:24

With reference to the above kindly please change my new Surname
in your record as under.

1) My name is sarla Chandrakant Acharya

Sep 21, 2013

adhar card not generated

Aadhaar number not generated
Sir/ Madam,
I enrolled for Aadhaar Card on 04.04.2013. Enrolment no: 1080/20076/00027 dtd. 04.04.2013 at 12:33:55 Hrs at Hyderabad.
Still I have not received the Aadhaar generation sms in my mobile. When i check the Resident Portal site, i find "nothing. Please check back after few days.." My neighbours who have enrolled later have been allotted the Aadhaar generation number. The logic is not clear. Being the head of the family, the gas connection is in my name and i saw an add in The Hindu newspaper(19.09.2013) that from 1.12.2013, we have to get LPG gas under DBTL scheme. It appears that the responsibility of getting the Aadhaar number is just thrown on the customers whereas there is no seriousness from the Uidai side in allotting the Aadhaar number systematically. The common people will be confused and mostly in the absence of Aadhaar number, we may have to buy the gas at market price and we may have to lose the subsidy. I request that Aadhaar number may be allotted early.... Thanks..

Thanks and regards,
dpiu_cdu@yahoo.com

Sep 20, 2013

Not received aadhar card

On 15.05.2012 for aadhar card photo & hand prints of mind has been taken at Cuddalore District, Cuddalore block Koothapakkam Village, at St.Joseph convent for my family (3 member - Husband, myself & son) except myself the two got aadhar card myself did not it aadhar card till date.

kindly send my aadhar card.

Enrollment no: 2007/25046/00654
Date: 15.05.2012 Time: 15:22:10
NPR Receipt No: 513316002819200000021071002
Document NPR process.
sawai garg

Sep 20, 2013

AADAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

non reciept of adhar card

I have been enrolled vide enrolment no.1067/42032/00090 on 10.03.2012 at 11:32:49 hrs. but not received Aadhar card till today.But my family's adhar card already received one month before.

Sawai ram garg
Hyderabad
lizzy

Sep 19, 2013

Is this Aadhar card for general public's benifit or for harrassing the generaln public

Hi!
This is regarding the serious problem's that we parents in badlapur are facing .My husband and myself had enrolled ourselves in the month of April and we received our aadhar card in the month of August. During the period we were enrolling ourselves they did not enroll any children. But we knew that children too are enrolled as our collugues and friends staying in Ghatkopar, Vidyavihar , Kurla and Chembur were already enrolled. Non of the children in Badlapur were enrolled till the month of August.

Now all the schools in Badlapur is demanding for aadhar card or the enrollment recipt .Hence we all parents came to know that a new agency has opened in the month of August in Badlapur (East) near to Aadarsh Vidyalay, they are enrolling children.

But the greatest problem is that their office works only 11:00am to 5:00pm in which 1:00pm to 2:00pm is lunch time. All the primary school's timing is 1:00pm to 5:00pm.

EVERYBODY IN INDIA IS FORGETTING THAT NOWADAYS 70% OF BOTH THE PARENTS ARE WORKING.

Hence I myself took a leave from office on 18/09/2013 Wednesday, so that i can enroll my 5 yrs old child but for my bad luck the agency was closed due to Ganesh Visarjan.My leave plus my child's absence from school all was in vain.

But my husband took a leave from his office today i.e 19/09/2013 for doing the same . He had come after doing double shift evening shift + night duty ,which he had been forced to do due to shortage of staff in his office again due to Ganesh Visarjan.
He reached the aadhar card enrollment agency at 10:30am but to his surprise the agency people did not allow him to be in the queue as they allow only people with the token number to be in the queue. The token numbers were given only for 70 people as their limit is only for 70 people per day.

Now tommorrow again the agency is closed.

Hence they expect us to be back on Saturday early in the morning and be in the queue, then take the token Number , then wait till 11:00am when the agency will open for the day and proceed with all the work.

WHY IS THESE PROCEDURES ARE DESIGNED IN SUCH A WAYTHAT IT STRAINS AND TROUBLES ALL PEOPLE: IS IT FOR OUR BENIFIT OR TO PUNISH US LIKE THIS.

Event government officials are forgetting that in today's date majority of the parents i.e both mother and father are working .

It is not easy to take leave every now and then.

WHY THE AGENCY IS WORKING ONLY 11:00AM TO 5:00PM ,WHEN THE TIMINGS OF ALL THE PRIMARY SCHOOL'S IN BADLAPUR IS FORM 1:00PM TO 5:00PM.

I personally want some serious action to be taken against these agencies which are opened only for their own benefits and not at all to help the people.

In Badlapur not even a single child was been enrolled before the month of August 2013, where as in all other regions it was been done. Why is these agencies are allowed to work according to their own ways when this work is for public benifit.

WHY SHOULD WE UNDER GO SUCH MENTAL TENSIONS JUST FOR THE ENROLLMENT OF AN AADHAR CARD.

IS THIS THE WAY WE SHOULD BE TREATED , WHEN WE PEOPLE WORKING IN DIFFERENT INSTITUTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK LIKE THIS NOR DO OUR CONCIOUS ALLOW US TO DO SO.

THEN WHY SHOULD WE FACE ALL THESE THINGS . ALL THESE THINGS MEANS THE RUDE ATTITUDE OF THE MALE PEOPLE WORKING IN THE AGENCY .THEY DO NOT SPEAK PROPERLY THEY SPEAK RUDELY THEY ALLOW THEIR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO GO INSIDE DIRECTLY AND GET THE WORK DONE WITHOUT ANY TOKEN NUMBER NOR ANY STANDING IN THE QUEUE.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS - BECAUSE EVEN IF WE DO NOT LIKE THIS WE HAVE TO AGAIN GO THERE AND GET OUR WORK DONE AS IT IS OUR NECESSITY. WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL KIND OF FUNNY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD JUST BECAUSE ALL RULES IS ONLY FOR THE PUBLIC AND NO RULES FOR THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE PUBLIC.

I HOPE SOME ACTION WILL BE TAKEN .

WHY THEY THINK COMMON PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. AND THEY CAN DO ANYTHING. HOW CAN THEY EVEN THINK OF WORKING THE AGENCY ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN LIKES.

I ACCEPT A REPLY STATING WHAT ARE THE ACTIONS THAT WILL BE TAKEN FOR THIS.

KINDLY REPLY
Eagerly expecting a reply.
murugesans2012

Sep 19, 2013

Aadhaar number not generated

Sir/ Madam,
I enrolled for Aadhaar Card on 05.03.2013. Enrolment no: 1092/12703/04226 dtd. 05.03.2013 at 10:35:07 Hrs at Tirunelveli.
Still I have not received the Aadhaar generation sms in my mobile. When i check the Resident Portal site, i find "Your Aadhaar number is under generation. Please check back after few days.." My neighbours who have enrolled later have been allotted the Aadhaar generation number. The logic is not clear. Being the head of the family, the gas connection is in my name and i saw an add in The Hindu newspaper(19.09.2013) that from 1.12.2013, we have to get LPG gas under DBTL scheme. It appears that the responsibility of getting the Aadhaar number is just thrown on the customers whereas there is no seriousness from the Uidai side in allotting the Aadhaar number systematically. The common people will be confused and mostly in the absence of Aadhaar number, we may have to buy the gas at market price and we may have to lose the subsidy. I request that Aadhaar number may be allotted early.... Thanks..

In addition to the above, my wife's enrollment (E. No: 1092/12708/04814 dtd. 05.03.2013 has been declared as 'data error, hence rejected) and I am still wondering where to re-enroll for Aadhaar registration again in Tirunelveli. In the Resident Portal, Tamilnadu is not listed under Aadhaar enrollment centres. At this situation, how to go ahead in getting the Aadhaar Registration number.. Also I observed that we have to refer to google map for locating the Aadhaar Registration Centres. Some how this is not transparent to public. please give the address and phone nos of the Aadhaar Enrollemnt centres in each district / area in tamilnadu.The rejected cases can approach these centres easily and for re-enrolling for Aadhaar card.

Thanks and regards,

S.Murugesan
Divisional Engineer BSNL Tirunelveli (Retd)
C-71, 7th Cross St, NGO 'A' Colony, Tirunelveli-627007.
Ph:0462-2552255 Mob: +91 94 431 00718
Email: murugesans18353@gmail.com
Prasanna Vema

Sep 18, 2013

Updated aadhar card but not recieved

I got aadhar card with wrong address.I changed my address through online on 30/08/2013 and my Update Request Number(URN) is 0000/00121/93791
Aadhaar No. :545249904172.
I didn't received any info regarding my updated aadhar card.I have only aadhar card as proof of identification that to with wrong address.....I need to apply for Passport but I don't have correct proof of identification....please provide me info regarding updated aadhar as early as possible.
anju singh chickoo

Sep 18, 2013

adhaar card not generated yet

anju singh enrolment no:-1055/90601/20062 date 23/04/2013 adhaar card not generated yet
Ayaz Khan

Sep 17, 2013

Not yet received my nephew's adhar card

Hello Sir,

I with my family enrolled for Aadhar card in Pune (Wanawori Branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce) on 18/12/2012 at 15:00:00pm.
All of my family members received their cards in April but my nephew's card did'nt came yet to our postal address.
His details are below:
Name: Umer Anwar Mulla (Male)
Enrollment No: 1067/10038/00025 Date: 18/12/2012 time: 15:11:04

I checked his status on your website its mentioned already dispatched. But we have not yet received the card.

Kindly requesting you to do the needful.

Ayaz Khan 9923598966
ravitkp

Sep 17, 2013

request for enrlment no

dear sir,
I with my family registered fo aadaar at the specified centre at tiruchirappalli on 24-02-2013 evening around 18-00pm to 18.30pm. the receipt given to me is not readable and enrolment no is not clearly visible .all other three members of my family took print out aadaa card from website except me.my name .m.ravichandran.d.o.b.02-07-1954
family member enrolment no as follows
r.vimalkumar 2007/26577/01100
r.jayalakshmi 2007-26577-01101
r.nithya. 2007-26721-02409
address.
no.39.2nd cross,shanmuganagar west,uyyakondan thiumalai,somarasampettai,tiruchirappalli.,tamilnadu.620102
kindly provide me ,my enrolment no and other details.my email id.smravi.tkp@gmail.com. pl do the needful.my phone no .9363251521
thaking you,
yours sincerely
m.ravichandran
ak.bajaj

non reciept of adhar card

I have been enrolled vide enrolment no.1058/19151/01066 on 21.06.2012 at 10:28:34 hrs. but not received Aadhar card till today.

Aruna Devi Bajaj
Asansol, West Bengal
ravindra chaturvedi

Non receipt of Aadhar card

I have been enrolled vide enrolment no.1050/08393/06044 on 08.04.2013 at 15:33:27 hrs. but not received Aadhar card till today.

Ravindra Chaturvedi
Jaipur
prayasin

aadhar card not generated

I with my family have applied for adhaar card on 6th and 7th of july our respective adhaar registrtion numbers are as given below
1. gopa basuenrolment no.1028/55008/14212
2. ansaris haque, enrolement no.1028/55001/15235.
3. dhruba basu, enrolment no.1028/55001/15234.
none of teh numbers have been generated how long shall we have to wait can any official let us know , please
sanjay fulara

change in relation

my aadhar no. is 7832 9956 5011 there is a mistake in my card instead of w/o sanjay fulara the print is s/o sanjay fulara. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEND CORRECT AADHAAR CARD AGAIN
sanjay fulara

change in relation

k singh

WRONG FATHER NAME

ENROLLMENT NO 1055/90057/01986
AADHAAR NO 5224 4089 3905
I DAVINDER KAUR WIFE OF KULWANT SINGH RECEIVED MY AADHAAR CARD MENTIONING D/O KULWANT SINGH WRONGLY INSTEAD OF RATAN SINGH .
KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEND CORRECT AADHAAR CARD AGAIN
kkgupta

issue of aadhar card

kindly guide me that to whom I have to apply for issue of aadhar card in Jammu tawi.who is the thanksauthority to issue the same here. thanks. kk gupta 532/3 extn.trikutanagar Jammu-180012.mobileno.9419318428.
sumathi masanam

Sep 13, 2013

ADHER CARD NOT RECEIVED

Dear. sir
i yet not received my adher card, in spite of giving complain to costumer care no such response .my adher been generated then also i didn't received still it was enrol on 1218/61236/01476 date 10/03/2013 16:21:19 plzz rly for this when i will get in my hand i badly need this aadhard card for the documentation
vinodvmane

Sep 13, 2013

lose the recipt

Hi sir,
My self Giridhar Gyanoba telange and birth date 01/07/1984
My recite was loss so please give me suggestion my email id vinodvmane@gmail.com
Contact no. 9595921888

street light service Indore - STREET LIGHT
    COLONY STREET LIGHT IS OUT OF ORDER SINCE LAST TEN...
    RCOM - RE: Relaince GSM Recharge amount deducted but balance...
    Dear Customer, We have noted your complaint and the...
    Aircel - wrong deduction of my money and customer care not attending
    Hello Sir, Last 2 days am not getting proper response...
    Ibps - obc cast certificate
    sir ibps change in rule day by day in recuirtment...
    Prank Calls - Non-stop disturbing calls
    Phone Number: +918648854106. There is this man keeps on...
    Reliance Communications Pvt Ltd - RE: Incorrect way of deducting amount
    Dear Customer, We have noted your complaint and the...
    PEEO Chennai - Employment Registration Renewal - Lapsed
    Hi Sir, I am Gowthaman and my id is CHP2007M00014783...
    BSNL Kalyan - BSNL Landline Completely Dead
    telephone dead Name: Luiza Rodrigues 401 Vaishnavi...
    help@uidai.gov.in - THIS IS LOST MY ENROLMENT SLIP
    LOST MY ENROLMENT SLIP PLZ GIVE UP MY AADHAAR...
    Asha sreedharan - Regarding water, streetlight, garbage
    Respected Sir, We are residing at Nimishamba Layout in...