help@uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help@uidai.gov.in

sawai garg

Sep 20, 2013

AADAR CARD NOT RECEIVED

non reciept of adhar card

I have been enrolled vide enrolment no.1067/42032/00090 on 10.03.2012 at 11:32:49 hrs. but not received Aadhar card till today.But my family's adhar card already received one month before.

Sawai ram garg
Hyderabad
lizzy

Sep 19, 2013

Is this Aadhar card for general public's benifit or for harrassing the generaln public

Hi!
This is regarding the serious problem's that we parents in badlapur are facing .My husband and myself had enrolled ourselves in the month of April and we received our aadhar card in the month of August. During the period we were enrolling ourselves they did not enroll any children. But we knew that children too are enrolled as our collugues and friends staying in Ghatkopar, Vidyavihar , Kurla and Chembur were already enrolled. Non of the children in Badlapur were enrolled till the month of August.

Now all the schools in Badlapur is demanding for aadhar card or the enrollment recipt .Hence we all parents came to know that a new agency has opened in the month of August in Badlapur (East) near to Aadarsh Vidyalay, they are enrolling children.

But the greatest problem is that their office works only 11:00am to 5:00pm in which 1:00pm to 2:00pm is lunch time. All the primary school's timing is 1:00pm to 5:00pm.

EVERYBODY IN INDIA IS FORGETTING THAT NOWADAYS 70% OF BOTH THE PARENTS ARE WORKING.

Hence I myself took a leave from office on 18/09/2013 Wednesday, so that i can enroll my 5 yrs old child but for my bad luck the agency was closed due to Ganesh Visarjan.My leave plus my child's absence from school all was in vain.

But my husband took a leave from his office today i.e 19/09/2013 for doing the same . He had come after doing double shift evening shift + night duty ,which he had been forced to do due to shortage of staff in his office again due to Ganesh Visarjan.
He reached the aadhar card enrollment agency at 10:30am but to his surprise the agency people did not allow him to be in the queue as they allow only people with the token number to be in the queue. The token numbers were given only for 70 people as their limit is only for 70 people per day.

Now tommorrow again the agency is closed.

Hence they expect us to be back on Saturday early in the morning and be in the queue, then take the token Number , then wait till 11:00am when the agency will open for the day and proceed with all the work.

WHY IS THESE PROCEDURES ARE DESIGNED IN SUCH A WAYTHAT IT STRAINS AND TROUBLES ALL PEOPLE: IS IT FOR OUR BENIFIT OR TO PUNISH US LIKE THIS.

Event government officials are forgetting that in today's date majority of the parents i.e both mother and father are working .

It is not easy to take leave every now and then.

WHY THE AGENCY IS WORKING ONLY 11:00AM TO 5:00PM ,WHEN THE TIMINGS OF ALL THE PRIMARY SCHOOL'S IN BADLAPUR IS FORM 1:00PM TO 5:00PM.

I personally want some serious action to be taken against these agencies which are opened only for their own benefits and not at all to help the people.

In Badlapur not even a single child was been enrolled before the month of August 2013, where as in all other regions it was been done. Why is these agencies are allowed to work according to their own ways when this work is for public benifit.

WHY SHOULD WE UNDER GO SUCH MENTAL TENSIONS JUST FOR THE ENROLLMENT OF AN AADHAR CARD.

IS THIS THE WAY WE SHOULD BE TREATED , WHEN WE PEOPLE WORKING IN DIFFERENT INSTITUTIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WORK LIKE THIS NOR DO OUR CONCIOUS ALLOW US TO DO SO.

THEN WHY SHOULD WE FACE ALL THESE THINGS . ALL THESE THINGS MEANS THE RUDE ATTITUDE OF THE MALE PEOPLE WORKING IN THE AGENCY .THEY DO NOT SPEAK PROPERLY THEY SPEAK RUDELY THEY ALLOW THEIR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES TO GO INSIDE DIRECTLY AND GET THE WORK DONE WITHOUT ANY TOKEN NUMBER NOR ANY STANDING IN THE QUEUE.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS - BECAUSE EVEN IF WE DO NOT LIKE THIS WE HAVE TO AGAIN GO THERE AND GET OUR WORK DONE AS IT IS OUR NECESSITY. WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL KIND OF FUNNY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD JUST BECAUSE ALL RULES IS ONLY FOR THE PUBLIC AND NO RULES FOR THE PEOPLE WORKING FOR THE PUBLIC.

I HOPE SOME ACTION WILL BE TAKEN .

WHY THEY THINK COMMON PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. AND THEY CAN DO ANYTHING. HOW CAN THEY EVEN THINK OF WORKING THE AGENCY ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN LIKES.

I ACCEPT A REPLY STATING WHAT ARE THE ACTIONS THAT WILL BE TAKEN FOR THIS.

KINDLY REPLY
Eagerly expecting a reply.
murugesans2012

Sep 19, 2013

Sir/ Madam,
I enrolled for Aadhaar Card on 05.03.2013. Enrolment no: 1092/12703/04226 dtd. 05.03.2013 at 10:35:07 Hrs at Tirunelveli.
Still I have not received the Aadhaar generation sms in my mobile. When i check the Resident Portal site, i find "Your Aadhaar number is under generation. Please check back after few days.." My neighbours who have enrolled later have been allotted the Aadhaar generation number. The logic is not clear. Being the head of the family, the gas connection is in my name and i saw an add in The Hindu newspaper(19.09.2013) that from 1.12.2013, we have to get LPG gas under DBTL scheme. It appears that the responsibility of getting the Aadhaar number is just thrown on the customers whereas there is no seriousness from the Uidai side in allotting the Aadhaar number systematically. The common people will be confused and mostly in the absence of Aadhaar number, we may have to buy the gas at market price and we may have to lose the subsidy. I request that Aadhaar number may be allotted early.... Thanks..

In addition to the above, my wife's enrollment (E. No: 1092/12708/04814 dtd. 05.03.2013 has been declared as 'data error, hence rejected) and I am still wondering where to re-enroll for Aadhaar registration again in Tirunelveli. In the Resident Portal, Tamilnadu is not listed under Aadhaar enrollment centres. At this situation, how to go ahead in getting the Aadhaar Registration number.. Also I observed that we have to refer to google map for locating the Aadhaar Registration Centres. Some how this is not transparent to public. please give the address and phone nos of the Aadhaar Enrollemnt centres in each district / area in tamilnadu.The rejected cases can approach these centres easily and for re-enrolling for Aadhaar card.

Thanks and regards,

S.Murugesan
Divisional Engineer BSNL Tirunelveli (Retd)
C-71, 7th Cross St, NGO 'A' Colony, Tirunelveli-627007.
Ph:0462-2552255 Mob: +91 94 431 00718
Email: murugesans18353@gmail.com
Prasanna Vema

Sep 18, 2013

Updated aadhar card but not recieved

I got aadhar card with wrong address.I changed my address through online on 30/08/2013 and my Update Request Number(URN) is 0000/00121/93791
Aadhaar No. :545249904172.
I didn't received any info regarding my updated aadhar card.I have only aadhar card as proof of identification that to with wrong address.....I need to apply for Passport but I don't have correct proof of identification....please provide me info regarding updated aadhar as early as possible.
anju singh chickoo

Sep 18, 2013

adhaar card not generated yet

anju singh enrolment no:-1055/90601/20062 date 23/04/2013 adhaar card not generated yet
Ayaz Khan

Sep 17, 2013

Not yet received my nephew's adhar card

Hello Sir,

I with my family enrolled for Aadhar card in Pune (Wanawori Branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce) on 18/12/2012 at 15:00:00pm.
All of my family members received their cards in April but my nephew's card did'nt came yet to our postal address.
His details are below:
Name: Umer Anwar Mulla (Male)
Enrollment No: 1067/10038/00025 Date: 18/12/2012 time: 15:11:04

I checked his status on your website its mentioned already dispatched. But we have not yet received the card.

Kindly requesting you to do the needful.

Ayaz Khan 9923598966
ravitkp

Sep 17, 2013

request for enrlment no

dear sir,
I with my family registered fo aadaar at the specified centre at tiruchirappalli on 24-02-2013 evening around 18-00pm to 18.30pm. the receipt given to me is not readable and enrolment no is not clearly visible .all other three members of my family took print out aadaa card from website except me.my name .m.ravichandran.d.o.b.02-07-1954
family member enrolment no as follows
r.vimalkumar 2007/26577/01100
r.jayalakshmi 2007-26577-01101
r.nithya. 2007-26721-02409
address.
no.39.2nd cross,shanmuganagar west,uyyakondan thiumalai,somarasampettai,tiruchirappalli.,tamilnadu.620102
kindly provide me ,my enrolment no and other details.my email id.smravi.tkp@gmail.com. pl do the needful.my phone no .9363251521
thaking you,
yours sincerely
m.ravichandran
ak.bajaj

non reciept of adhar card

I have been enrolled vide enrolment no.1058/19151/01066 on 21.06.2012 at 10:28:34 hrs. but not received Aadhar card till today.

Aruna Devi Bajaj
Asansol, West Bengal
ravindra chaturvedi

Non receipt of Aadhar card

I have been enrolled vide enrolment no.1050/08393/06044 on 08.04.2013 at 15:33:27 hrs. but not received Aadhar card till today.

Ravindra Chaturvedi
Jaipur
prayasin

aadhar card not generated

I with my family have applied for adhaar card on 6th and 7th of july our respective adhaar registrtion numbers are as given below
1. gopa basuenrolment no.1028/55008/14212
2. ansaris haque, enrolement no.1028/55001/15235.
3. dhruba basu, enrolment no.1028/55001/15234.
none of teh numbers have been generated how long shall we have to wait can any official let us know , please
sanjay fulara

change in relation

my aadhar no. is 7832 9956 5011 there is a mistake in my card instead of w/o sanjay fulara the print is s/o sanjay fulara. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEND CORRECT AADHAAR CARD AGAIN
sanjay fulara

change in relation

k singh

WRONG FATHER NAME

ENROLLMENT NO 1055/90057/01986
AADHAAR NO 5224 4089 3905
I DAVINDER KAUR WIFE OF KULWANT SINGH RECEIVED MY AADHAAR CARD MENTIONING D/O KULWANT SINGH WRONGLY INSTEAD OF RATAN SINGH .
KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SEND CORRECT AADHAAR CARD AGAIN
kkgupta

issue of aadhar card

kindly guide me that to whom I have to apply for issue of aadhar card in Jammu tawi.who is the thanksauthority to issue the same here. thanks. kk gupta 532/3 extn.trikutanagar Jammu-180012.mobileno.9419318428.
sumathi masanam

Sep 13, 2013

ADHER CARD NOT RECEIVED

Dear. sir
i yet not received my adher card, in spite of giving complain to costumer care no such response .my adher been generated then also i didn't received still it was enrol on 1218/61236/01476 date 10/03/2013 16:21:19 plzz rly for this when i will get in my hand i badly need this aadhard card for the documentation
vinodvmane

Sep 13, 2013

lose the recipt

Hi sir,
My self Giridhar Gyanoba telange and birth date 01/07/1984
My recite was loss so please give me suggestion my email id vinodvmane@gmail.com
Contact no. 9595921888
Rohith Sridhar

Delay in issuing Aadhar Number

This it to bring to your notice that i enrolled for Aadhar on 16th March 2013 with reference No 1377/40311/01565, but till today the aadhar number is under generation. kindly look into this and revert back to me at the earliest.
Sita Devi Kabra

Dear Sirs,

We bring to your kind notice that till today my Aadhar number has not been generated. My Enrolment number: 2017/60074/07439 & Date: 11/01/2013 11:10:55 is given to you as a reference. Please help us in getting the Aadhar number at the earliest. Looking forward for your positive reply.

Jagdish Prasad Kabra ( Male)
Visakhapatnam
Ph: 9291616075
Sita Devi Kabra

Dear Sirs,

We bring to your kind notice that so far my Aadhar Card has not been generated tilll today. My Enrolment No: 2017/60074/07440 dated: 11/01/2013 11:17:23 . Please let us know when it will be generated . Please generate the Aadhar number at the earliest.

Sita Devi Kabra (Female)
Visakhapatnam
rajeshMEHRA

Sep 11, 2013

change date of birth

sir

i downlod my adhar card ,bat i see the my date birth is worng entry-1981 ,my birth is 13.07.1982 this is currect

please send this currect my birth intery in adhar card
jiji

not recieved aadhar card

My aadhar number:945400957299 ,that i got but my aadhar card not yet recieved now. my enrolment number is 2007/60331/00090 . please take immediate solution for it.
kumar ks

NOT RECEIPT OF ADHAR CARD

MY ADHAR NO IS 10790901900041. SO I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ADHAR CARD. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER
daraphanikumar

aadhar not issued

sir i taken enrolment slip in the month of march but still my aadhar is not generated and my enrolment no is 1387/40029/03459 and date and time is 28/03/2013 16:48:33
cadbuy_dk@yahoo.co.in

Sep 9, 2013

AAdhar card

Divya

Change of Year of birth

Sir, in my father in law aadhar card year of birth is written wrong..Kindly change it from year 1954 to year 1953.
swarna priya

Sep 9, 2013

change of father's name

card number: 7709 6015 1002
father's name must be changed with veluri sathyanarayana murthy

SONY XPERIA SP - Unhappy with sony,defected manufacturing
    SONY sucks. its service sucks. Its people sucks. i have to...
    cyber crime - Facebook hacking
    Hi sir..one guy is posting very bad and abusive comments...
    Vodafone - Deductions without user intervention
    Vodafone has deducted my 99 rupees balance without my...
    municipal corporation - sewage are not working properly
    TO The head of municipal corporation ...
    samsung grand - i m lost my mobile
    Sir I was lost my sumsung grand imei number...
    Idea - Idea Smart Wifi not connecting
    I brought a Idea smart wifi few days back. When i put a...
    312504 - Email from Nokia
    Hi, I just receive an email from Nokia company where I...
    unauthorised construction - unauthorised construction in malka ganj
    To, The Commissioner, Municipal Corporation Delhi, ...
    Reliance Communication - recharge
    i have recharged my another reliance no with 76 rs of...