help---uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in

khatuwal

Jul 18, 2016

mobile number change

sir i have to change my mobile number instead of Aadhar card registered mobile number. my presently mobile number- 8721837975.
shaily saharawat

Jul 16, 2016

aadhar card

Sir I want to say you that I don't receive my aadhar card enrollment no 2034/80315/15164 till now. Please send this to the same address which I gave to the my aadhar card and it's urgent, its a long time I'm just waiting.
ghanshyam.baraliya25@

local Language correction

my aadhar card no.is 279689429520 in aadhar card my local Language sirname is printed in aadhar card બારળીયા but my true sirname is બરાળીયા in correction online form local Language gujarati not support that how can i correction in my sirname
ghanshyam.baraliya25@

Jul 15, 2016

correction in my sirname in lacal language gujarati

in my aadhar card my english name Baraliya Ghanshyambhai Dhanabhai is sure but in my local Language name i want બરાળીયા in stead of બારળીયા how can i correction in online for in local Language બરાળીયા is not support please help me
Hazeera saleem

Jul 15, 2016

In my daughter's aadhaar card father name printed mistake

In My daughter's aadhaar card father name printed mistake. Her aadhar card no is 895302920779 , &Enrollment No:1110/25020/01067 & Father name is Saleem Basha. sir please help us to correct her father name .phone no is :8870469349
9211nafees

name

1404/12062/09298 21/08/2014/12/20/17

loss of enrolment no

My wife, Maya Ray(Mistry) w/o of Tulsipada Ray(Mistri), (Voter ID No. JTJ 0695858) of Bhutnath Chakraborty Sarani, Joynagar Mozilpur(M), Joynagar Mozilpur, Joynagar-1, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal-743337, has not yet received her Aadhar Card. Please look into the matter to help us receiving the Aadhar Card urgently.

loss of enrolment no.

My son, Suprakash Ray, s/o. of Tulsipada Ray(Mistri) (Voter ID No.JTJ 1771658) of Bhutnath Chakraborty Sarani,Joynagar Mozilpur(M), Joynagar Mozilpur, Joynagar-1, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal-743337, has not yet received the Aadhar Card.. Please help us receiving the Aadhar Card urgently to produce the same to his Offic
Amit Kumar Manaw

Jul 14, 2016

unable to download my aadhaar Card

I have not received aadhaar card my Enrollment ID 1207/92903/00099 Date & Time 28/12/2012 18:19:09 Sir when I download aadhar Card that time i am getting message that data is mismatch sir My name is Rani Devi w/o Rajendra Sharma PIN - 825406 but typing mistake when aadhar generated so kindly help me. Plz send my Details Name & PIN on aadhaar card.
EKTACOMPUTER

Jul 14, 2016

adhar couracationin mobil numberiii proseses inchange

dear sir
adha number in change in proseces
Biswajit tarai

Jul 13, 2016

adhar card not receving

Dear
sir I have not recived my adhar card plz send my adhar card immediately
enrollment no 1092/10196/00301 date 29/04/2012, 04:57:00,(LOPAMUDRA TARAI)
sonali virochan parab

Jul 13, 2016

aadhar card correction

i want to correct my date of birth in aadhar card,so i just entered my aadhar card number in correction form & below it was subject to give one time password.rather i tried so many time but i m not getting one time password on my mobile number.because of my mobile number which was given in enrollment of aadhar is not exist.so now what to do?it is important to correct my aadhar card.please give neccesary help as early as possible.my e-mail id is sonalivirochanparab@gmail.com.

Jul 12, 2016

I photograph change & my father name not printed

Sir, Due regard in my Aadhar Card bearing Enrollment No-1046/20009/20933 wrong photograph printing & also not printing my father name.My E mail Id - fazleali1968@gmail.com,Mob -9937689403
lokeshgupta

Jul 12, 2016

updated aadhar not yet recieved

sir, my update request no. :1325/11026/09688 Date :23/05/2016 Time : 09:48:06
I have enrolled for address change. but i did't get my aadhar card .
i have called many times on mtnl no 1947, but did't get any satisfactory reply.
today i registered my complaint on MTNL's no 1947 also.
complaint no. is 2016071201151501.
please look into the metter & send my Aadhar Card Immediately.
Thanking You
Sneh Lata Gupta

Enrolment No. not mentioned

My son, Suprakash Ray, s/o. of Tulsipada Ray(Mistri) (Voter ID No.JTJ 1771658) Enrolment No. 1190/19394/00630 of Bhutnath Chakraborty Sarani,Joynagar Mozilpur(M), Joynagar Mozilpur, Joynagar-1, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal-743337, has not yet received the Aadhar Card.. Please help us receiving the Aadhar Card urgently to produce the same to his Offic

Correction of address

My wife, Maya Ray(Mistry) w/o of Tulsipada Ray(Mistri), (Voter ID No. JTJ 0695858) having Enrolment No. 1190/19394/00616 of Bhutnath Chakraborty Sarani, Joynagar Mozilpur(M), Joynagar Mozilpur, Joynagar-1, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal-743337, has not yet received her Aadhar Card. Please look into the matter to help us receiving the Aadhar Card urgently.

Aadhar Card not received

My son, Suprakash Ray, s/o. of Tulsipada Ray(Mistri) (Voter ID No.JTJ 1771658 of Bhutnath Chakraborty Sarani,Joynagar Mozilpur(M), Joynagar Mozilpur, Joynagar Mozilpur, Joynagar-1, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal-743337, has not yet received. Please help us receiving the Aadhar Card urgently to produce the same to his Office.

Aadhar Card not received

My wife, Maya Ray(Mistry) w/o of Tulsipada Ray(Mistri), (Voter ID No. JTJ 0695858) having Enrolment No. 1190/19394/00616 of Bhutnath Chakraborty Sarani, Joynagar Mozilpur(M), Joynagar Mozilpur, Joynagar-1, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal-700 094, has not yet received her Aadhar Card. Please look into the matter to help us receiving the Aadhar Card urgently.
rohitkumar37

Missing of enrollment no

sir, I am govt.servant and presently in 88 BN BSF.when on may 2014 I was at sambha on IS Duty .At taht place I had apply for aadhar card but due to suddenly change i have posted to J&K .Therefore iI had not taken recipt slip but i have register mobile no-9279471972, message had also came but due to not proper address still I did'nt get aadhar card .Therefore please help me
jishivmpm

Jul 11, 2016

Aadhaar enrollment missing

Sir my daughter aadhar enrollment missing sangamithra k palaprambil house andiyoorkunnu p.o 673637 message mobile no 9995068605 imail id jishivmpm@gmail.com
M Sarkar

Jul 10, 2016

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 36 - 48 Hour Gauranteed

Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed
Send your deail with contact Number…Problem will Resolved just 48 Hour
Aadhaar Related problem will Resolevd just 24 Hour Gauranteed

Dear all I want to inform you, if you have any problem in your Aadhaar Card as like that

Aadhaar card missing
Aadhaar enrollment missing
Name and pin code does not Match
Rejected duplicate issue
Aadhaar under manual chek sinc long time
Mobe / Email Reg
DOB correction
Name correction
Address correction Etc.

I will provide the Solution of any type of problem Related Aadhaar card in just.....24 Hour.....100% Gaurantedd

Send your detail and contact this Email - sarkarmanoj32@gmail.com & kannakunvar@gmail.com
SARBJEET punn

NOT RECEIVING AADHAR CARD

I AM A STUDENT.I AM UNABLE TO RECEIVE MY AADHAR CARD.I ENROLLED FOR AADHAR CARD ABOUT 5 TIMES.BUT EVERY TIME AADHAR CARD NOT RECEVING.
DETAILS ARE AS BELOW

PIN CODE 143401
PHONE 8872400192
suriya prakash hhf

name spelling

Suriyaprakash my name not suriaprakash plz name change in( suriyaprakash) it is correct name
suriya prakash hhf

name spelling mistake

Sir i am register in Indian army rally 2016 in register in not matching in your name help me sir my card number 659940629190 name suriyaprakash Sir plz help me mobile 8524864740

paytm - gfygds
    Рауtm СustomerCare - 74300 46 444 Transaction...
    care---paytm.com - gdfvhh
    74+54+87+02+98. Any problems contact this no. ...
    ubislate3G7x - not working
    Tab is not working if on the mobile sim card not working...