help---uidai.gov.in

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about help---uidai.gov.in

pkandekar

MY AADHAR ENROLLMENT NO NOT CLEAR

I have Aadhar enrollment No. But it is not clear on slip. How do I check my enrollment no for get Aadhar Card.
Name: Santosh B. Dangre
Address: House no 661, Shantinagar,
tal. Ratnagiri post Nachne,
Ratnagiri.
Mobile No: 950 36 199 86
Please Contact me. It is very urgent.
mujahid ahamed

Aadhar card not received

aadhar details.
UID NO:10960118900873 Date:03.10.2011 Timings:23:28:28
Name: Mujahid Ahamed s m
Mobile no:8892486456
Sir,still i couldn't get my aadhar card from 2 years actually i lost my no which i have given during enrollment so please change my no
which i am using present that is 8892486456 so kindly pls change my no and do soon as possible
rohitt kumarr

lost my aadhar card

sir i have lost my uid card yesterday night pls tell me what i have to do now .sir, pls do the help.
name -Rohit kumar
enrollment number- 1124/10040/03480
h.no-132/a 'b' block ,zone no.3 birsanagar jamshedpur,831004
aadhar no-783351519914
ajay mittal

lost Enrolment slip

Sir i have lost my enrolment slip. Please issue me the new slip and contact me as soon as possible.

NAME : M.R MITTAL
ADDRESS : 139 TAGORE PARK MODEL TOWN-1 DELHI-110009
PHONE NO. : 9811757339
singhkhem

MY NAME AND ADDRESS IS WRONG ON MY AADHAR CARD

SIR,
MY NAME AND ADDRESS IS WRONG ON MY AADHAR CARD.
NAME- TARVINDER KAUR W/O KHEM SINGH, D.O.B. 15-7-1959 ADDRESS-#199 BLOCK-D RANJIT NAGAR NEAR GURUDWARA BABA DEEP SINGH JI, SEONA CHOWK PATIALA PINCODE-147001.
singhkhem

I LOST MY AADHAR CARD

I LOST MY AADHAR CARD HELP ME SIR. WHAT CAN I DO PLZ TELL ME
NAME- KHEM SINGH D.O.B.08.08.1959, ADDRESS- #199 BLOCK-D RANJIT NAGAR NEAR GURUDWARA BABA DEEP SINGH JI, SEONA CHOWK PATIALA (PUNJAB) PIN CODE-147001
EMAIL ID- singhkhem5@gmail.com

Token id-9DC2615931
Date-19-08-2013
Time-10:00 To 11:00Am

Dear sir my mobile no & Father Name & email id is not taken,
So kindly register my mobile no &Father name/ email id immediatly, i am requesting sir
eknoorkaur

I LOST MY AADHAR CARD

SIR,
SIR I LOST MY AADHAR CARD TODAY . MEIN AB KYA KAR SAKTA HU HELP ME SIR AB KYA MUJHE NEW APPLY KRNA HOGA OR APNA ENROLMENT NO DENA HOGA PURANE AADHAR CARD KA
NAME- KHEM SINGH S/O CHANAN SINGH D.O.B.08.08.1959 ADDRESS- # 199 BLOCK-D RANJIT NAGAR NEAR GURUDWARA BABA DEEP SINGH JI SEONA CHOWK, PATIALA (PUNJA)
EMAIL ID-singhkhem5@gmail.com
shrimukh29

LOST MY ENROLMENT SLIP

sir, I am lost my enrollment slips,I cant check their status forms sir please issued their enrollment no and date and time immediately
name-PREMKISHOR LAXMINARAYAN SHRIMALI
my address is
KAILASJI TIWARI KA BADA, JUNA SARAFA BAZAR, SAMRA BHAWAN KE SAMNE AMRAVATI-444601
my mobile no is - 09370127576
sir please contact to me. Its very urgent for me
teruvai sangeetha

Aug 28, 2013

MOBILE NO. IS MISSING

my name is teruvai sangeetha

my Enrollment No:10790211300414 Dt:28/13/2013 time:11:53:15
mobile no:8978847517,actually my i lost my mobile and mobile no also,present my mobile No:9000572909. so, kindly plz change the No.immediatly,and still i could'nt get my aadhar card,i am requesting you sir,do as well as possible
pratik ramesh mahale

Aug 28, 2013

I am lost my enrollment slip

name-pratik ramesh mahale

aadhar Details.
UID NO:10674810301841 Dt:04.06.2013 T 10:50:42
Name: Vallakati Govardhan
Mobile no:9949958597.
Sir, still i couldn't get my aadhar card, from 2 months when i check my aadhar your Aadhar card under the Generation Plz, check back after few days. plz, do as well as possibe.
ankita k. rahate

Aug 27, 2013

aadhar card my hom not dispectch

my name is ankita kishorrao rahate my aadhar card 2 mantha se nikala hey ab jada horaha hey but abhi tak gharme nahi aaya humne post officme bhi jakar dekha volog keherahete aayanahi plz help me
vijay H. maurya

Aug 26, 2013

aadhar card not dispatch my home

my name is Vijay H. Maurya, Shakuntala Vijay Maurya, Shraddha V.Maurya, Aditya V. Maurya
ENROLLMENT NO. 1025/40031/00977, DATE:30/04/2013, TIME:15:57:32
Dear madam/sir i and my family member( my wife, daughter and son) had Enrolled for AADHAR card 4 month ago but none of us have received it.Therefore i request you to dispatch it as soon as possible.
rekha1984

Aug 26, 2013

mobile no & email id is not entry

dear sir
my name is Rekha
my enrolment no:1183/60016/02268 dt 10/04/2013 time 18:52:23
my mobile no-9841537178
my email id- rekhajllgopi@gmail.com

dear sir my mobile no & email id is not taken, so kindly register my mobile no & email id immediatly, i am requesting sir
javedalam

Aug 26, 2013

My Aadhar card in-corect Father Name,Mobile Number,Email id not entry in my Adhar card

My Name Is Javed Alam
Sir My Adhara Card In-Correct (1) My Father Name Maulana Mohd.Idrish Quasmi (2) My Mobile Number 9450433658 (3) My Email Id- javedalam1982@gmail.com no entry Please entry in my adhar card.
Enrolment No-10671101937460

Mobile No-9450433658
Email id-javedalam1982@gmail.com
PARASGKP

Aug 24, 2013

AADHAAR card not be dispattched my address

Dear sir/madam,

My name is PARAS NATH

My Enrollment No:1093/44115/00662 Dt:14/12/2011. Time:11:08:04
Mobile no:9307652204. Actually My AADHAAR CARD NOT BE DISPATTCHED ON MY HOME ADDRESS BUT MY WIFE & SON'S AADHAAR CARD HAS RECIVED IN MAY 2011. so, Kindly Plz, DISPATTCHED MY AADHAAR CARD immediately. I am Requesting you SIR / MADAM, Do as well as Possible
MITHLESH KUMAR

Aug 24, 2013

PRINTOUT NOT AVAILABLE OF ENROLL SLIP

SIR,
MAINE UIDAI KE LIYE ENROLL KIYA PER USKA PRINT OUT NAHI MILA .JISKE KARAN MAI DUBARA UIDAI KE LIYE APPLY NAHI PA RAHA HU. SO PLEASE HELP ME .ABHI MUJHE UIDAI KI BAHUT JARURAT HAI..
NAME-MITHLESH KUMAR, S/O-JAGARNATH YADAV. ADD. RIVER SIDE SUDAMDIH , PO+PS -SUDAMDIH. DIST-DHANBAD. STATE -JHARKHAND, PIN-828126. DOB-12/07/1992.
EMAIL ID - DEEPAKBAITHA90@GMAIL.COM.
Ambuja Singh

Aug 23, 2013

Printout not available of enrollment slip

Maine uidai ke liye enroll kiye but uska print out nahi mila. jiske karan mere pas enrollment no. bhi nahi mila. aab main phir se uidai ke liye apply bhi nahi kar pa rahi hu. Pl. meri help karein. Mujhe uidai card ki jarurat hai.
Pl. help me. Its very urgent for me.

Ambuja Singh
Phone No. 9608319066
email id : ambujasingh09@gmail.com
V.Govardhan

MOBILE NO. IS WRONG

My name is Vallakati Govardhan

My Enrollment No:10674810301841 Dt:04/06/2013. Time:10;50;42
Mobile no:9949958597. Actually My mobile is Wrongly Taken No:9949918597. so, Kindly Plz, change the No. immediatly, and still I could'nt get My Aadhar card, iam Requesting you sir, Do as well as Possible
SREELATHAkolapuram

Aug 23, 2013

we losted our enrolment slips

sir my parents losted their enrolment slips i cant check their status forms si please issued their enrolment no and date and time immediately my parents address VIL:METTUPALLY MONDAL:CHINNAKODUR DIST:MEDAK H NO:11-89, PIN:502276 MY EMAIL ID:SREELATHAKOLAPURAM@GMAIL.COM mobile no:9347127034
Fotospot

Invalid input value

My aadhar card is generated but not download (in e-aadhar service ) that was show Invalid input value
jeyee

Aug 22, 2013

Lost of entrolment slip

My daughter Aadhaar card slip is losted , so iam unable to check the status of the card, my daughter name & address is follows

Resna Jenis P R , Ambalathu veedu, Fort Kochi, Pin-682001.

Please issue entrolmentnumber, date,time
my id is keralathottam@gmail.com

Your earliest action will be highly appreciated
vishwanath bilgi

Aug 22, 2013

about aadhar

1) print on the back of the card "Aadhaar is proof of identity, not of citizenship" what does it mean? So you issue aadhar for non Indian also.

2) "Aadhaar will be helpful in availing Government and non government services in future" does it mean not now.

3) Instead of putting only the year of birth it would be better if you have mentioned date of birth, it would another proof of D.O.B.

4) If it is only the identity proof , already we have election card,ration card so why aadhaar card a citizen wasting so much of time
and wasting public fund.
kusum hinger

Aug 21, 2013

wrong gender in adhar card

my adhar card no. is 892923779898 and enrolment no. 1218/17662/58324 wrong gender printed on adhar card. please correct the gender-- Mrs. instead of Mr.

CBSE - business studies paper
    first of all the b.s paper was extremely difficult second...
    357300 - Rs 610/- recharge amount not credited Vc no 01521876655
    Dear Sir/Madam. I would like to inform you that i taken...
    YEPME.COM - Change My Shoes (Size Issue)
    My order No -- 12327282 Plz change my shoes , i have...
    HP Gas - change email id
    I had wrongly entered my email id as...
    Harrasment through mobile - HARASSMENT THROUGH MOBILE
    Hi Sir, I am shampa Banerjee living in tollygunge...
    Mana Proejcts - uber verdant reviews from manaprojects
    I am Kalpana, I have bought a 2bHK flat from Manaprojects ...
    OD - OD MISSING
    Sir/Madam, This is DURSHETI SUMALIKA roll number...
    shopclues.com - selling wrong/fake products
    i am a regular customer of shopclues from more then 2...
    Xiaomi Redmi 1s - PLEASE HELP
    I lost my mobile NEAR FARIDABAD HAYANA INDIA. Model :...
    355259 - Aliens group is fraud group
    Suggestions To All prospective customers who may fall prey...