HMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about HMWSSB

md.ahmd

Apr 3, 2015

drainage water re-directed on road

We are residents of Viqar Nagar, Begumpet.
This complaint is regarding the drainage water being
re-directed on road by the residents of Viquar Manzil.
The drainage water flows on the road right in front of our houses.

This has been the situation for past many months.
This situation is so obvious for local authorities but no
action is being taken against the offenders.

This ia causing a lot of health concerns to me and my family.

Ahmed
R/O - 1-8-495/33 Viqar Nagar, Begumpet
Hyderabad
winny

Mar 31, 2015

water problem

Respected sir..
iam from kapra ecil..
we got new water connection and we are paying the bill since 3 to 5 months.. but when its starting we got water upto 2 to 3 times in a week for a hour..
but slowly its got reduced.. now in kushaiguda area they give water 3times a week...
but in our area.. i.e, bjr colony, jj colony, jamigadda etc they are releasing only once in a week... that tooo up to just 45 minutes..
please sir its summer and we having lot of problem with water...
please release atleast twice a week with extending time upto a hour..
THANK YOU.
SusanKrishna

Mar 12, 2015

Water tanker not serviced

I am a resident of Gautham Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyd -47. (Hno 20-36/1). We have a sever water problem -

1) we get water once in 5 or 6 days, sometimes delayed more, water bill paid upto date.
2) we booked to tanker due to water crisis, to add to our misery there is a severe delay for more thab
4) Moulali housing board and tarnaka both doesnot want to take responsibility of serving the residents
5) Customer care is very pathetic they are least bother about the problems.

Tanker booking no: 6026, 3607,2976
MIRZA VILAYAT ALI

Mar 5, 2015

INORDINATE DELAY IN SUPPLY OF DRINKING WATER TANKER

I had booked a tanker on 24/02/2015 with token no:6883. My CAN No. is 614490945. 9 days have passed since the tanker was booked, till the evening of 05/03/2015 the tanker has not been received. I request the concerned authorities to help me in this regard.
Let me inform that I am regularly paying the water bills every month within the due date. My current balance is zero.
Mirza Vilayat Ali,
9-4-87/1/1/1/A, Al Kareem Colony,
Tolichowki, Hyderabad.
Faisalahmed

Feb 22, 2015

Regarding tanker issues and low water pressure

I, resident of H.No. 10-3-309/C & C1, Masab tank, HumayunNagar, Hyderabad, with CAN # 032152920 and 032131637. I booked a tanker on 15th February,2015 with token # 9784, regarding which i got a call on 22nd February, 2015 by one of your tanker drivers asking for directions to my residence. Upon explaining he stated that his tanker does not have brakes therefore he cannot get here and that he would have someone else contact me. Later another one of your tanker drivers contacted me and stated that the pipe is not long enough and that he would get someone else to contact me. Soon after this i got an SMS from HMWSSB stating that my tanker booking had been cancelled on account of unattended calls. I can provide you with call logs and text messages that can prove the contrary. What kind of a dysfunctional management are you running to have allotted tankers without any proper brakes and pipes. Do you expect us to provide the pipes in order to avail your services?
I have two water line connections and have been residing here for the past 8 years with the same problem. Does it take the HMWSSB 8 years to rectify a single problem? I also want to bring to your knowledge how incredibly inconsiderate and rude all of your employees have been that is the tanker drivers, linemen, the concerned incharges including some of your staff. They have shown complete lack of responsibility and have been extremely unhelpful. I request you to look into this matter as soon as possible as i am not interested in waiting for another deacade for you to rectify a simple water insufficiency problem. I hope i have reached the right person to fix this problem that has been troubling me for the past 8 years. Thank you.
sanjo_hai

Dec 11, 2014

Broken manhole cover

This is regarding broken of manhole cover, on Saturday (05.12.14) complain has been register with Token No:5812, and on Monday (07.12.14) i received a message that the Token No:5812 has been solved, since the cover has not been replaced and saying that the problem has been solved, daily i am calling to 155313, and the manager of the area (Shiva Shanker Mobile No-9989996423) this person given a wrong information that the cover has been replaced to HMWSSB customer complain.

Since many small children are passing on the road, a huge stone was kept on the cover that has been fallen in to the manhole

Sanjay

Broken manhole cover

santoshfathenagar

Oct 26, 2014

hmwssb dept: Low pressure water supply in Bhagthasingh park, fathenagar,hyd

Hmwssb dept:

Low pressure water supply in Bhagthasingh park, fathenagar,Hyderabad

Can you look into this issue

Santosh

HMWSSB,
Botanical Garden Road
Kondapur Division - 500084

Respected sir/Madam

Sub:-Manjeera water supply is not regular for CAN NO 617552312 and interrupted from past 28 days - Request to ensure regular supply

I undersigned of H.No.1-55/12/ah/II, Botanical Garden Road, Kondapur Division - 500084 brings to your
kind notice that manjeera water is not coming from past 28 days.
we already informed the situation to the officials of our division and written a complaint in the book available at the office.
Also we registered an online complaint with no 2116 for resolution.
We visited 5 no of times to your department by personally & also by representation, Even so, there is no response.
Hence, once again, we would like to bring to your kind notice about the issue we are facing and take measures for resolution to improve the regular manjeera water supply

Keeping in view the position explained above, I request you to arrange for immediate attention

Please take the necessary action even this time & do needful and oblige.

Copy to:-1.The Deputy General Manager(Engg.)
Sub Div.- related to Botanical Garden Road
Kondapur, Hyd - 84.

CAN:617552312

Yours Faithfully
Smitha
Panpana Jayalakshmi

Aug 2, 2014

Extention of Line to Dead End Lane

My Hyd Metro Water Works Consumer No.616451354 and request you kindly arrange to extend the pipe line immediately as we are facing acute problem in getting drinking water and unable to place Metre due to frequent obstruction of dust into supply pipe line as our house is in Dead End.
P.Jayalakshmi
Cell No.9848628283
HNo.11-3-34/7, Rd No.15, Venkateswara Colony,
Saroornagar, Hyderabad - 500035.

Extention of Line to Dead End Lane

MD AKTHAR PASHA

Jul 14, 2014

CONTAMINATED DRINKING WATER SUPPLY AT SHANTI NAGAR, NORTH LALAGUDA

It is to bring to your kind notice that the contaminated drinking water is being supplied in our area from the last one week. Drainage line is overflowing very frequently and it is getting contaminated with drinking water line and the same water is being supplied to us which is not safe and unhygienic to drink. You are requested to take immediate action to rectify the problem and supply of safe drinking water in our locality.

Md. Akthar Pasha,
Cell : 8008817637
jsandy

Jun 28, 2014

No water supply from 1 week at madhapur petrrol bunk

No water supply from 1 week at H.NO:2-52/1, madhapur, srinivasa nilayam. we are tried to contact with customer care many times, but no one responded . water is being supplied on irregular days and timings. phasing serious problem and has to be addressed quickly.
R Sampathkumar

Jun 18, 2014

Inordinate delay in getting Water Tanker

Booked Tanker on 14.06.14 and didn't get till date. ie 18.06.14. We have totally run out of water and are in critical water positon. An emergency alternative may be suggested in such situations.

R. Sampath Kumar
CAN. No.616688857
email: rsampath@rediffmail.com
R Sampathkumar

Jun 18, 2014

HMWSSB

I had booked a tanker on 14.06.14, and till 5 pm today ie. 18.06.14 it is not received. I totally depend on tanker booing only, as my borewell had dried up more than a month ago and today there is no drop of water available in our house. Throught the day today, I tried to contact the concerned over phone, by there is no response. Under such circumstance, what do i have to do for water. Is there any mechanism, through which I can get tanker within half an hour in emergencies of this nature. If any special charge is to be paid, we can do but we need water urgently. Kindly look in to the matter and advise me in this connection.

Thanks and regards
R. Sampath Kumar
CAN. No. 616688857
email: rsampath@rediffmail.com
srikanth_kpl

Jun 9, 2014

Water problem in Madhavaram nagar , kukatpally Allwyn colony .

We are facing water problem in Madhavaram nagar ,Allwyn colony phase-1 (kukatpally).
Generally in every where in Hyderabad Muncipal water will come for every 2 days .
Not sure why in our colony muncipal water coming for every 3 days even we paying water bills .
Water coming with low pressure only 1 hr , so this makes hell to live in this area .
Please help to resolve water problem.
Shaik Shabuddin

May 2, 2014

Drinking water problem at karmikanagar.

I am a resident of karmikanagar HNo 8-3-228/678/169 Masjid north gate opposite lane. We get drinking water only once in 4 or 5 days and that too with very low pressure. The time of supply is only half-an-hour. As we reside in a higher area, the water pressure
needs to be increased. All the water is flowing down to the lower areas.There are several illegal water connections too in our area.
I request you sir, to help solve our drinking water problem.

Shaik Shabuddin

Mar 11, 2013

No Drinking Water Supply

No drinking water supply for the past five days. The water release boy came two days ago and simply went away saying that as I have not been paid tip for releasing water, I will not release water to your houses (our gated community consisting of 20 houses). My CAN No.is 616315634/Div.13/Code 1301. Please do the needful and also instruct the water releasing boy properly. Ramaswamy.N, Retd. Dy.Supdt. of Police & Advocate.
srinivas reddy69

Mar 5, 2013

DRINAGE PROBLEM

DRINAGE PROBLEM (CLOGING) IN H.N 7-1-277/254(338/C).SANJEEVAREDDY NAGAR,B K GUDA. HYDERABAD.

PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY

Dec 11, 2012

water problem

we are getting problem in water supply from 15 days,please kindly solve the problem in our area, in kukatpally balaji nagar lig.
g sulochana rani

Nov 21, 2012

no water

sir,we r not receiving water since from the begining.we complaint so many times.but there is no response.sir please look in to the matter.thank u sir.
address

Lalapet Division,
Secunderabad-17

Respected sir/Madam

Sub:-Damaged condition of Manhole -Request for construction for new one

I undersigned of H.No.12-1-1502/2, shanthinagat North Laraguda, seucnderabad brings to your
kind notice that a Manhole which is existed in front of my House and it is totally damaged, and also it is
dilapidated condition & there is chance for the collapse at any time.
Further this problem is since past one year and from our side, we already informed the situation
no of times to your department by personally & also by representation, Even so, there is no resDonse.
Hence, once again, we would like to bring to your kind notice that now presents the manhole condition
is very weak and ready to collapse at any time.
of manhore, and it is desirabre to construct the manhore by the side of the gate of House.
Please take the necessary action even this time & do needful and oblige.

Copy to:-1.The Deputy General Manager(Engg.)
Sub Div.- llt, O&M Div. -7

Yours Faithfully
P.chandra shekher

Jul 17, 2012

water supply

We are from APHB colony,Moula ali facing problems because of irregular supply of drinking water.
We request concerned authorities to see the release of water puntcually by their respective employees.
KV nadham.

Jul 16, 2012

Man hole cover broken for more then 2 years

The man hole cover of the sewerage board is broken and needs immediate replacement. This is causing regular blockages and health concerns to the residents living in this lane.

Address: H.No. 11-4-54, Chilkalguda, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

May 5, 2012

no water from 2 months

sir we are facing lot of trouble in supply of water since 45 days.
Due to struck of pipeline(which comes to my home was layed about 25years back). As i have given written complaint to Mr.Sambaiah(Manager) but he is very careless. Just he passed my application to his higher officials and saying that he has to get reply from them. As we are paying the bills regularly. We are suffering a lot and we are unable to get a single drop since 45 days.
In this regard we humbly request you to take propper actioin immidiately.

May 5, 2012

no water from 2 months

sir my can no: 024318235. As we are facing lot of trouble in supply of water since 45 days.
In this regard we humbly request you to take propper actioin immidiately.

Jan 1, 2012

HALF AN HOUR WATER SUPPLY AND IRREGULAR TIMINGS

sir gd evening and hapi new year 2012.sir vikas here my can no:614368675. i already paid bill of november 2011 on december 17-2011 at hte time of 16:01pm from e-seva mint compound.today i download my bill for one month of december 2011. bill for one connection for one month is 212.5.so from hmws$sb like this poor service providing to customers of govt organization. feeling very shame...

REGARDS
VIKAS
CONT:9392744566

TV9 Kannada - Dress of anchors
    Dear soooo called people's channel what kind of dress...
    ford indiA - FORD FIGO ASPIRE
    DISAPPOINTED SERVICE PROVIDED BY FORD I have bought a...
    Samsung A8 - mobile repairs
    I s.chennakesavulu I had purchase Samsung a8 mobile phone...
    SBI, CBI and other bank - education loan
    Myself is jay Singh . I went to SBI and also another bank...
    HAJJ COMITEE - refand ammauntt
    Mera refand mere accaunt me nahin aya accaunt no...
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Phone - Lost Phone
    I lost my phone at cafe and bar Moonshine at Hauz Khas...
    PENSION - NON RECEIPT OF PENSION
    NON RECEIPT OF PENSION TO The chief manager State bank...
    colors tv channel - ishq ka rang safed
    I love ishq ka rang safed serial.I have read that the...
    JANAKI RAMUDU SERIAL TIMINGS - Janaki ramudu timing change
    Manchi serial Time marchi chettha serial pattaru. Telugu...
    Electricmoter - Electric moter iligal oprate
    Without conection tubell moter oprate twoso plese rade...