Consumer complaints and reviews about HMWSSB

Bhaskar TG
Apr 17, 2015

Water leakage

Water is leaking on the main road near Indu Travels of Defence colony, Sainikpuri. Personally a complaint has been registered with the pumping station near Ramalyam temple 3 months back. Till now no rectification has been done.Would like to have contact numbers of higher officials to escalate the issue.

Bhaskar TG
Apr 17, 2015

illegal water connection

I already gave a complaint about illegal water connection on 08.04.2015.
Please do the favour to me.
Mohammed Osman
Apr 8, 2015

NO water supply for 9 days

I live in Farooq Nagar Falaknuma. CAN number: 618179227.This has become routine since 4-5 months that there is NO water supply in our area for almost a week. We have lodged numerous complaints about it. Whenever a complaint is lodged, there will be regular water supply (once in 2 days) for few weeks, again the same issue will arise. This is our humble request to look in to the matter seriously and help us to resolve the issue.

Thanking You,

Mohammed Osman.
Apr 8, 2015

illegal water connection

Regarding paarsigutta water connections, 10-12 houses have illegal water coconnections. They using meter to get more water. other people not getting water properly. They have not paying theirs water bill. So please rake action at an early date. One of the house no had the illegal connection is H.No.11-3-664/94. In this lane all have two connections. One of these is illegal. So please do the favour.
Apr 3, 2015

drainage water re-directed on road

We are residents of Viqar Nagar, Begumpet.
This complaint is regarding the drainage water being
re-directed on road by the residents of Viquar Manzil.
The drainage water flows on the road right in front of our houses.

This has been the situation for past many months.
This situation is so obvious for local authorities but no
action is being taken against the offenders.

This ia causing a lot of health concerns to me and my family.

R/O - 1-8-495/33 Viqar Nagar, Begumpet
Mar 31, 2015

water problem

Respected sir..
iam from kapra ecil..
we got new water connection and we are paying the bill since 3 to 5 months.. but when its starting we got water upto 2 to 3 times in a week for a hour..
but slowly its got reduced.. now in kushaiguda area they give water 3times a week...
but in our area.. i.e, bjr colony, jj colony, jamigadda etc they are releasing only once in a week... that tooo up to just 45 minutes..
please sir its summer and we having lot of problem with water...
please release atleast twice a week with extending time upto a hour..
Mar 12, 2015

Water tanker not serviced

I am a resident of Gautham Nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyd -47. (Hno 20-36/1). We have a sever water problem -

1) we get water once in 5 or 6 days, sometimes delayed more, water bill paid upto date.
2) we booked to tanker due to water crisis, to add to our misery there is a severe delay for more thab
4) Moulali housing board and tarnaka both doesnot want to take responsibility of serving the residents
5) Customer care is very pathetic they are least bother about the problems.

Tanker booking no: 6026, 3607,2976
Mar 5, 2015

I had booked a tanker on 24/02/2015 with token no:6883. My CAN No. is 614490945. 9 days have passed since the tanker was booked, till the evening of 05/03/2015 the tanker has not been received. I request the concerned authorities to help me in this regard.
Let me inform that I am regularly paying the water bills every month within the due date. My current balance is zero.
Mirza Vilayat Ali,
9-4-87/1/1/1/A, Al Kareem Colony,
Tolichowki, Hyderabad.
Feb 22, 2015

Regarding tanker issues and low water pressure

I, resident of H.No. 10-3-309/C & C1, Masab tank, HumayunNagar, Hyderabad, with CAN # 032152920 and 032131637. I booked a tanker on 15th February,2015 with token # 9784, regarding which i got a call on 22nd February, 2015 by one of your tanker drivers asking for directions to my residence. Upon explaining he stated that his tanker does not have brakes therefore he cannot get here and that he would have someone else contact me. Later another one of your tanker drivers contacted me and stated that the pipe is not long enough and that he would get someone else to contact me. Soon after this i got an SMS from HMWSSB stating that my tanker booking had been cancelled on account of unattended calls. I can provide you with call logs and text messages that can prove the contrary. What kind of a dysfunctional management are you running to have allotted tankers without any proper brakes and pipes. Do you expect us to provide the pipes in order to avail your services?
I have two water line connections and have been residing here for the past 8 years with the same problem. Does it take the HMWSSB 8 years to rectify a single problem? I also want to bring to your knowledge how incredibly inconsiderate and rude all of your employees have been that is the tanker drivers, linemen, the concerned incharges including some of your staff. They have shown complete lack of responsibility and have been extremely unhelpful. I request you to look into this matter as soon as possible as i am not interested in waiting for another deacade for you to rectify a simple water insufficiency problem. I hope i have reached the right person to fix this problem that has been troubling me for the past 8 years. Thank you.
Dec 11, 2014

Broken manhole cover

This is regarding broken of manhole cover, on Saturday (05.12.14) complain has been register with Token No:5812, and on Monday (07.12.14) i received a message that the Token No:5812 has been solved, since the cover has not been replaced and saying that the problem has been solved, daily i am calling to 155313, and the manager of the area (Shiva Shanker Mobile No-9989996423) this person given a wrong information that the cover has been replaced to HMWSSB customer complain.

Since many small children are passing on the road, a huge stone was kept on the cover that has been fallen in to the manhole

Broken manhole cover

Oct 26, 2014

hmwssb dept: Low pressure water supply in Bhagthasingh park, fathenagar,hyd

Hmwssb dept:

Low pressure water supply in Bhagthasingh park, fathenagar,Hyderabad

Can you look into this issue

Oct 10, 2014

Manjeera Water Supply interrupted from Past 28days for CAN 617552312

The Manager, Dt:10/10/2014
Botanical Garden Road
Kondapur Division - 500084

Respected sir/Madam

Sub:-Manjeera water supply is not regular for CAN NO 617552312 and interrupted from past 28 days - Request to ensure regular supply

I undersigned of H.No.1-55/12/ah/II, Botanical Garden Road, Kondapur Division - 500084 brings to your
kind notice that manjeera water is not coming from past 28 days.
we already informed the situation to the officials of our division and written a complaint in the book available at the office.
Also we registered an online complaint with no 2116 for resolution.
We visited 5 no of times to your department by personally & also by representation, Even so, there is no response.
Hence, once again, we would like to bring to your kind notice about the issue we are facing and take measures for resolution to improve the regular manjeera water supply

Keeping in view the position explained above, I request you to arrange for immediate attention

Please take the necessary action even this time & do needful and oblige.

Copy to:-1.The Deputy General Manager(Engg.)
Sub Div.- related to Botanical Garden Road
Kondapur, Hyd - 84.

Yours Faithfully
Panpana Jayalakshmi
Aug 2, 2014

Extention of Line to Dead End Lane

My Hyd Metro Water Works Consumer No.616451354 and request you kindly arrange to extend the pipe line immediately as we are facing acute problem in getting drinking water and unable to place Metre due to frequent obstruction of dust into supply pipe line as our house is in Dead End.
Cell No.9848628283
HNo.11-3-34/7, Rd No.15, Venkateswara Colony,
Saroornagar, Hyderabad - 500035.

Extention of Line to Dead End Lane

Jul 14, 2014

It is to bring to your kind notice that the contaminated drinking water is being supplied in our area from the last one week. Drainage line is overflowing very frequently and it is getting contaminated with drinking water line and the same water is being supplied to us which is not safe and unhygienic to drink. You are requested to take immediate action to rectify the problem and supply of safe drinking water in our locality.

Md. Akthar Pasha,
Shanti Nagar,
North Lalaguda,
Secunderabad-500 017
Cell : 8008817637
Jun 28, 2014

No water supply from 1 week at madhapur petrrol bunk

No water supply from 1 week at H.NO:2-52/1, madhapur, srinivasa nilayam. we are tried to contact with customer care many times, but no one responded . water is being supplied on irregular days and timings. phasing serious problem and has to be addressed quickly.
R Sampathkumar
Jun 18, 2014

Inordinate delay in getting Water Tanker

Booked Tanker on 14.06.14 and didn't get till date. ie 18.06.14. We have totally run out of water and are in critical water positon. An emergency alternative may be suggested in such situations.

R. Sampath Kumar
CAN. No.616688857
email: rsampath@rediffmail.com
R Sampathkumar
Jun 18, 2014

I had booked a tanker on 14.06.14, and till 5 pm today ie. 18.06.14 it is not received. I totally depend on tanker booing only, as my borewell had dried up more than a month ago and today there is no drop of water available in our house. Throught the day today, I tried to contact the concerned over phone, by there is no response. Under such circumstance, what do i have to do for water. Is there any mechanism, through which I can get tanker within half an hour in emergencies of this nature. If any special charge is to be paid, we can do but we need water urgently. Kindly look in to the matter and advise me in this connection.

Thanks and regards
R. Sampath Kumar
CAN. No. 616688857
email: rsampath@rediffmail.com
Jun 9, 2014

Water problem in Madhavaram nagar , kukatpally Allwyn colony .

We are facing water problem in Madhavaram nagar ,Allwyn colony phase-1 (kukatpally).
Generally in every where in Hyderabad Muncipal water will come for every 2 days .
Not sure why in our colony muncipal water coming for every 3 days even we paying water bills .
Water coming with low pressure only 1 hr , so this makes hell to live in this area .
Please help to resolve water problem.
Shaik Shabuddin
May 2, 2014

Drinking water problem at karmikanagar.

I am a resident of karmikanagar HNo 8-3-228/678/169 Masjid north gate opposite lane. We get drinking water only once in 4 or 5 days and that too with very low pressure. The time of supply is only half-an-hour. As we reside in a higher area, the water pressure
needs to be increased. All the water is flowing down to the lower areas.There are several illegal water connections too in our area.
I request you sir, to help solve our drinking water problem.

Shaik Shabuddin
Mar 11, 2013

No Drinking Water Supply

No drinking water supply for the past five days. The water release boy came two days ago and simply went away saying that as I have not been paid tip for releasing water, I will not release water to your houses (our gated community consisting of 20 houses). My CAN No.is 616315634/Div.13/Code 1301. Please do the needful and also instruct the water releasing boy properly. Ramaswamy.N, Retd. Dy.Supdt. of Police & Advocate.
srinivas reddy69
Mar 5, 2013

Dec 11, 2012

water problem

we are getting problem in water supply from 15 days,please kindly solve the problem in our area, in kukatpally balaji nagar lig.
g sulochana rani
Nov 21, 2012

no water

sir,we r not receiving water since from the begining.we complaint so many times.but there is no response.sir please look in to the matter.thank u sir.
plot no 8
opp siri nilayam
Nov 20, 2012

reconstruction of manhole

The Manager, Dt:14/11/12
Lalapet Division,

Respected sir/Madam

Sub:-Damaged condition of Manhole -Request for construction for new one

I undersigned of H.No.12-1-1502/2, shanthinagat North Laraguda, seucnderabad brings to your
kind notice that a Manhole which is existed in front of my House and it is totally damaged, and also it is
dilapidated condition & there is chance for the collapse at any time.
Further this problem is since past one year and from our side, we already informed the situation
no of times to your department by personally & also by representation, Even so, there is no resDonse.
Hence, once again, we would like to bring to your kind notice that now presents the manhole condition
is very weak and ready to collapse at any time.
of manhore, and it is desirabre to construct the manhore by the side of the gate of House.
Please take the necessary action even this time & do needful and oblige.

Copy to:-1.The Deputy General Manager(Engg.)
Sub Div.- llt, O&M Div. -7
Tarnaka, Secunderabad-17.
2. Spare copy.

Yours Faithfully
P.chandra shekher
Jul 17, 2012

water supply

We are from APHB colony,Moula ali facing problems because of irregular supply of drinking water.
We request concerned authorities to see the release of water puntcually by their respective employees.
KV nadham.

Hinduja leyland finance limited - Very Bad Experience
    I took loan from Hinduja Finance company for Rs.50000......
    paytm - We Are Happy To Assist You
    For Your Complaints & Query Call Us Any Time On 0887...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - CHEHRA PEHCHANO 00923036001312
    universal sompo general insurance co. ltd. - motor insurance
    samsung galaxy j7 - Samsung j7
    I have bought samsung J7 phone last night. & I see...
    NARAYANA E TECHNO SCHOOL - Transport problam
    My son is studying in Narayana school at e-tecno gajuwaka,...
    Dell Laptop - bill not updated online
    Hi, Sir i bought dell laptop online from paytm, in jan....
    DTC bus service - toll tax
    as per an article by NDTV and ET posted online in may...
    MCD Sweeper - Street sweeper not coming from last one month
    My self digvijay singh resident of pocket 9 sec 21 rohini...