HMWSSB

Consumer complaints and reviews about HMWSSB

Mar 11, 2013

No Drinking Water Supply

No drinking water supply for the past five days. The water release boy came two days ago and simply went away saying that as I have not been paid tip for releasing water, I will not release water to your houses (our gated community consisting of 20 houses). My CAN No.is 616315634/Div.13/Code 1301. Please do the needful and also instruct the water releasing boy properly. Ramaswamy.N, Retd. Dy.Supdt. of Police & Advocate.
srinivas reddy69

Mar 5, 2013

DRINAGE PROBLEM

DRINAGE PROBLEM (CLOGING) IN H.N 7-1-277/254(338/C).SANJEEVAREDDY NAGAR,B K GUDA. HYDERABAD.

PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY

Dec 11, 2012

water problem

we are getting problem in water supply from 15 days,please kindly solve the problem in our area, in kukatpally balaji nagar lig.
g sulochana rani

Nov 21, 2012

no water

sir,we r not receiving water since from the begining.we complaint so many times.but there is no response.sir please look in to the matter.thank u sir.
address

Lalapet Division,
Secunderabad-17

Respected sir/Madam

Sub:-Damaged condition of Manhole -Request for construction for new one

I undersigned of H.No.12-1-1502/2, shanthinagat North Laraguda, seucnderabad brings to your
kind notice that a Manhole which is existed in front of my House and it is totally damaged, and also it is
dilapidated condition & there is chance for the collapse at any time.
Further this problem is since past one year and from our side, we already informed the situation
no of times to your department by personally & also by representation, Even so, there is no resDonse.
Hence, once again, we would like to bring to your kind notice that now presents the manhole condition
is very weak and ready to collapse at any time.
Keeping in view the position explained above, I request you to arrange for immediate attention
of manhore, and it is desirabre to construct the manhore by the side of the gate of House.
Please take the necessary action even this time & do needful and oblige.

Copy to:-1.The Deputy General Manager(Engg.)
Sub Div.- llt, O&M Div. -7

Yours Faithfully
P.chandra shekher

Jul 17, 2012

water supply

We are from APHB colony,Moula ali facing problems because of irregular supply of drinking water.
We request concerned authorities to see the release of water puntcually by their respective employees.
KV nadham.

Jul 16, 2012

Man hole cover broken for more then 2 years

The man hole cover of the sewerage board is broken and needs immediate replacement. This is causing regular blockages and health concerns to the residents living in this lane.

Address: H.No. 11-4-54, Chilkalguda, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

May 5, 2012

no water from 2 months

sir we are facing lot of trouble in supply of water since 45 days.
Due to struck of pipeline(which comes to my home was layed about 25years back). As i have given written complaint to Mr.Sambaiah(Manager) but he is very careless. Just he passed my application to his higher officials and saying that he has to get reply from them. As we are paying the bills regularly. We are suffering a lot and we are unable to get a single drop since 45 days.
In this regard we humbly request you to take propper actioin immidiately.

May 5, 2012

no water from 2 months

sir my can no: 024318235. As we are facing lot of trouble in supply of water since 45 days.
In this regard we humbly request you to take propper actioin immidiately.

Jan 1, 2012

HALF AN HOUR WATER SUPPLY AND IRREGULAR TIMINGS

sir gd evening and hapi new year 2012.sir vikas here my can no:614368675. i already paid bill of november 2011 on december 17-2011 at hte time of 16:01pm from e-seva mint compound.today i download my bill for one month of december 2011. bill for one connection for one month is 212.5.so from hmws$sb like this poor service providing to customers of govt organization. feeling very shame...

REGARDS
VIKAS
CONT:9392744566

Jun 7, 2011

CONTAMINATED WATER SUPPLY IN HASHMETPET AREA

CONTAMINATED WATER SUPPLY IN HASHMETPET AREA BY HYDERABAD WATER WORKS.

Contaminated water is supplied in Hashmetpet area of Old Bowenpally. The water pipeline is connected with drainage pipeline at some location.Since 40 days such contaminated water is supplied in Hashmetpet area.After we have complained to the concerned officers they started digging the locations where they suspect the water pipeline is connected with drainage pipeline, but after one weak they could not locate it.Now just the HMWSB has stopped the water supply to our area and sitting calmly.All the residents have to buy water tankers for drinking and other usages.Is it not the duty of the Engineers of HMWSB to locate the spot where the water pipeline is connected with drainage pipeline.We kindly request HMWSB to immediately repair the pipeline and supply us neat water.

M SARDAR ALI BAIG
H No 9-1-36, HASHMETPET

Jun 4, 2011

IRREGULAR WATER SUPPLY

IRREGULAR WATER SUPPLY AND IRREGULAR TIMINGS AND WITH NO PRESSURE AT ALL FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS. EVEN NOT ENOUGH FOR DRINKING. REMOVED THE SUB-VALVE WHICH WAS USED TO BE ON ROAD AND RECONSTRUCTED THE VALVE NEAR A PARTICULAR INDIVIDUAL HOUSE ALLOWING THE PARTICULAR HOUSE WITH THE SUPPLY. NEARLY 6 HOUSES AND APARTMENT ARE GOING WITH OUT WATER.

EVEN LINE MEN HAS NOT HEEDED OUR REQUEST EVEN AFTER BEGGING SEVERAL DAYS AND MONTHS. WE ARE PAYING OUR BILL REGULARLY . WE REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND PLEASE RESTORE SUPPLY FOR A CONSIDERABLE TIME FOR DRINKING PURPOSE ATLEAST.

M GANGADHAR CAN.NO. 024206732, 1-7-54, CHAITANYAPURI
User451934

May 30, 2011

water supply not done

I have booked the tanker by calling 155313(anyway this number never works for first 10 times, your are lucky if get the line after 10 -20 times). After that they have sent me a confirmation message to my mobile.According to that my request was registered with token No:5806. In the message they have mentioned that i will receive the water tanker in 10 hrs of requesting. After 4 days also they have sent the tanker and I called Mr. Ravinder(madhapur dev super wiser). His answer was, after booking it takes 5-6 days or some times even more, if you want you can complain any where. As as responsible super wiser is giving such a blunt answer. They know that higher authorities are not responding for any customer complaints and there is no proper complaint mechanism and feed back. Why dont it be very thing ONLINE, what is the current booking number serviced. so that we will come to know when we will get the tanker. Every one know they sell privately 1 tanker for 700-800/-. Please respond to this compliant.

May 20, 2011

water supply not done

I have called to 155313 and requested for a tanker.The people have taken the address and contact number.After that they have sent me a confirmation message to my mobile.According to that my request was registered with token No:5861 and pin No: 9221. In the message they have mentioned that i will receive the water tanker in 10 hrs of requesting. From yesterday i am calling to 155313 they are not giving the answer properly. Till to day we did not received any water tanker.

Apr 18, 2011

Non-updation of waterbill records

Self the resident of Mallikarjunananagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad for last 30 years. I have taken water connection in 2002 and was paying regularly water bills. In 2009 October Municipal Authorities of Malkajgiri has transfered the services to HMWSSB. I was amazed to see they have served demand notice ofRs.9285.5 as pending amount. I provided all the receipts from the date of installation to HMWSSB. They are not updating my records. Every month i will get an SMS as if the bill is not paid till date. I have all the proofs to support my complaint. Request the concernd to lookinto the matter.

K.N.SRIHARI
CAN 616742225

Apr 17, 2011

Low pressure or no water

There has been very low pressure or no water to domestic water supply connection to the following house no.:-Plot # 13A, Phase-2, JPN Nagar, Miyapur, Hyderabad -500049.

A lot of digging has been taking place since 10 days for a new sewage line in the colony and we have been facing acute water shortage since then. The problem was reported to the following people several times, but no action has been taken yet -

1) Mr. Srinivas Raju, HMWSSB employee
2) Prasad - line man for our colony
3) Local society board
4) Madhav & Venkatesh - the local contractors

Unable to resist the water shortage, people who are staying in the colony on rental basis have started moving to other places and people who have own houses, are looking for an alternative solutions to this problem.

The open roads are not just causing water shortage, but also parking problem. As the roads in the street have been dug and are kept open, we have to park our vehicles in other streets. And also, there is a high risk that kids may fall into them (there's a children's park in the street and children come over here to play in the evenings).

Besides this, heaps of mud which resulted from digging of roads have been lifted out from the colony by the contractor through tractors (around 30-40 loads) which might have been sold out in the market. I am not sure how the roads that have been dug would be filled back.

I request you to kindly look into this matter and take serious and immediate action.

Following are my particulars:

Water Connection # 616648804

Manoj Reddy
(Resident of JPN Nagar)

Feb 24, 2011

Drainage Water

I am M. Balaiah of Quthbullapur, address is H.No. 17-23, Guru Murthy Nagar, IDPL, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037. From the last one year for every three months we are facing this problem, Since from last one month continuosly, i am observing out drinking water is coming along with Drainage Water is being supplied from your end. we are facing a lot of illness by drinking like this water.

so kindly i am requesting take necessary action for that.

M.Balaiah

Feb 23, 2011

Drainage Water

I am S.Sheshank Resident of Hyderabad address is H.No.21-3-293, Petla Burj,Near High Court,Hyderabad-500002. Since from last one month i am observing out drinking water is coming drainage water might be it seems very bad for all. so kindly i am requesting take necessary action for that.

S.Sheshank

Aug 19, 2010

HALF AN HOUR WATER SUPPLY AND IRREGULAR TIMINGS

I am a resident of Gadwal Rani Compound, Nampally station road. I would like to bring to your notice that the water supply is only for half an hour alternate days. It is very difficult for us as we have no other source of water facility. The timings are very irregular and the whole day is spent in waiting for water alone. I am a working woman and it is highly impossible for me to apply leave only to fill water. I hope your department will look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible.

Dr. Serena

Jul 13, 2010

no water from 2 months

sir, really poor sevice when it comes 2 water supply 2 door number 15-4-357, osman shahi, gowliguda chaman, hyd-500012, water tanker also comes irregularly and tanker driver demands money whenever he comes with the water tanker plz contact me on 9849053351 so, kindly look into the matter seriously

Jul 9, 2010

ERRATIC WATER SUPPLY TIMINGS

We are facing severe problems with the water supply. Neither the amount of time nor the timings are certain. Water is being supplied on an alternate basis that too for only about an hour. The timings vary every second day. One day the supply is in the morning around 9 am and on the other occasion it is in the late evening after 9 pm and today we received after 1 am in the night. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND HAS TO BE ADDRESSED QUICKLY.

state Bank PO Exam - Didn't recieve the regid and passwd but the amount...
    Dear Sir/Mam, Please help me..I have Complaint on April...
    Aircel - deduction of balance
    I suddenly got deducted my balance. Once 50 rs and another...
    Vijay Tv - i like shivam serial.Put shivam serial for one hour its...
    i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove shivam serial
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - RE : Idea New Sim Activation Problem
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Times Of India - Non Supply of News Paper under combo scheme
    I wish to subscribe Times of India and Maharashtra Times...
    mobile number - vulgar calls & and vulgar SMS
    Hello Sir / Madam, I received from this mobile...
    Airtel - Adjustment of late fee
    Please adjust late fee amount Rs.100 of my connection...
    345298 - severgae Blocgae
    Main Severage Blockage Hi There, I am a resident of...