HP Gas

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

gaidevender

Jun 30, 2015

plz give my lpg gas subsidy

Proceed for Register Subsidised Cylinder

Today due to wrong way I send the messages to 09766899899 "GIVEITUP' option then 'GIVEITUP YES', It has been activated as a opt out of subsidy.By mistake opted out my subsidy. Kindly deactivate this (opt out of subsidy) , my HP consumer number 619592 as soon as possible. Please help me on this.
My name isGai Devender

GAS Leakage

HP GAS Consumer.
LPG ID : 2 1111 0134 0025 9586, Consumer No : 540424,
Distributor Code : 19523700,
Distributor Name : HINDUSTAN GAS COMPANY.

I have informed to HINDUSTAN GAS COMPANY about GAS leakage, after 3days they are sending there service mechanic.
The Service Request no. is 15060245 dated 06/14/2015.

Again I have informed about HAS leakage the Service Request no. is 15072303 dated 06/27/2015 but till now not any solution, no response from HINDUSTAN GAS COMPANY .
This kind of service we did not expect from HP.

Kindly look into this issue.

Srilochan Barik
biswarupdechowdhury

Jun 28, 2015

Deactivate subsidy

Deactive (opt out of subsidy)
Today due to wrong way I send the messages to 8130792899"GIVEITUP' option then 'GIVEITUP YES', It has been activated as a opt out of subsidy.By mistake opted out my subsidy. Kindly deactivate this (opt out of subsidy) , my HP consumer number 243155 as soon as possible. Please help me on this.
My name is B.Dechowdhury
Mobile no: 9433665550
Indane Consumer No: 243155
LPG ID no: 3 7500 0000 5728 1443
HP GAS AGENCY- Ranaghat Gas Service.Ranaghat.Nadia.W.B
Deepak Tayde

Jun 19, 2015

Deactive (opt out of subsidy)

Today due to wrong way I send the messages to 09766899899 "GIVEITUP' option then 'GIVEITUP YES', It has been activated as a opt out of subsidy.By mistake opted out my subsidy. Kindly deactivate this (opt out of subsidy) , my HP consumer number 617503 as soon as possible. Please help me on this.
My name is Dipak b. Tayde
Mobile no: 8087237899
HP Consumer No: 617503
LPG ID no: 2-9110639700016452
HP GAS AGENCY- R.KANTILAL shop no.1&2jhony market opp.venus theater ulhasnagar 4
Amitava Giri

Jun 3, 2015

My name is Amitava Giri
Mobile no: 09830786765,
HP Consumer No: 619592
LPG ID no: 2-1130-9965-0000-0122
HP GAS AGENCY- ANUKKHAN FUEL SERVICE.
West Bengal , Kolkata.
singhraj

Jun 2, 2015

delivery late

कनेक्शन न 501335 hp gas मैनें 22 may को गैस बुक की थी लेकिन अभी तक मुझे गैस नहीं मिली है।हर महीने ऐसा होता है mobile no 9718323233 गैस भी कम आती है
jamunamukilan

Jun 1, 2015

REGARDING SUBSIDEY NOT RECEIVED

By mistake opted out my subsidy from hp gas customer portal, please rectify it and start to give subsidy in my account.
My LPG gas ID-2 1150 2474 0000 0029

Consumer No- 616884
Dinesh Thorat

May 19, 2015

Proceed for Register Subsidised Cylinder
Dear Sir, Due to wrong click on "opt out of subsidy option", It has been activated. Kindly deactivate this from my HP consumer number 614931 as soon as possible. Please help me on this. My name is Dinesh Thorat and Consumer No 614931 and mob no. is 9967077363 HP GAS AGENCY- Ninad Gas Service Bandra East
customer_ID_601386

May 12, 2015

Cylinder selling in black market by dealer (17180900)

I am Abrar Ahmed from Birdpur Siddharth nagar my HP Gas customer ID 601386.
We have been trying to get gas cylinder from Gas agency in siddharth nagar his dealership ID is 17180900.
But these agency people not give up gas cylinder and selling gas cylinder in black market.
And also offered us to buy gas cylinder in black market and refuse to give cylinder on our gas book.

Sir please help us as we belongs to poor family and can not afford gas connection in black prices.

Abrar Ahmed
Mobile: 9919939128
sadanand97

May 11, 2015

non receipt of subsidy

Sir, I received my refill on 16.4.2015. The subsidy was to be credited to my bank account within 2-3 days. It is now more than 15 days. I have not received the subsidy amount. HP Gas agent's name: Alert Gas Services, Dombivli (East), Thane. Consumer No.629368. Shall I request you to please look into the matter and credit the subsidy amount to my bank account. Thanks
vilayannur

May 5, 2015

non receipt of subsidy

Sir, I received my refill on 21.4.2015. The subsidy was to be credited to my bank account within 2-3 days. It is now more than 15 days. I have not received the subsidy amount. HP Gas agent's name: Alert Gas Services, Dombivli (East), Thane. Consumer No.644435. Shall I request you to please look into the matter and credit the subsidy amount to my bank account. Thanks
satya narayan malav

May 4, 2015

complain for subsidy

My hp gas cylinder has been delivered on 02. 05. 2015. But till today my gas subsidy amount is not cardit in my account.subsidy of Session2014-15 is cleared. But subsidy of cylinder no. 1 of session 2015-16 is not cleared. So you are kindly request to solve the complain.
sarojamma

May 3, 2015

refill booking

sir,I am telugu.sarojamma Rathod(consumer no:617661)(mob no:9712317289)-SRI PADMAVATHI GAS AGENCIES, 49/1A/6, JNR NAGAR MADDUR NAGAR, MAIN ROAD KURNOOL.ANDHRA PRADESH, my refill bookings is cancelled by the date 22-04-2015(ref no 3150590701049819) and 27-04-2015 (ref no 5150590700054484)without any intimation and there is no proper delivery system please solve this problem and mainly why booking refills are cancelled.
girish rathod

Apr 30, 2015

my subsidy

I am girish Rathod(consumer no:624457)(mob no:9712317289) - Mundra, Kutchh-Nirmal agencies,I was booked HPGas in online at starting of this year(2015).I paid full amount for this.I am not received subsidy for above booking till now.I have submitted all documents with aadhar card(519988106081).Kindly requested to you What are the problems to activate my subsidy please imform to me, if have possible please activate my subsidy.(I checked my subsidy detail in online with agengies, It not showed.)

qaziyasirmalik

Apr 14, 2015

Your Last complaint, Service Request no: 15003283

Dear Sir.
Go through the compliments registered for non delivery of Gas till date noting has been done
revert back immediately

Complaint Information
Service Request No. : 15003283 Status : Reopened
Registration Date : 04-04-2015 14:58 Priority : High
Closed Date : 06-04-2015 14:27 Reported By : Consumer

Distributor : SRINAGAR GAS SERVICE. (19617400) (19617400)
Subject : Delay in refill booking/supply
Description : I had booked a gas refill on 31 March . under booking no 359368 but the same has been cancelled by the distributor. could not under stand the matter. get my gas delivered immediately from the previous quota immediately avoid further escalations

Action History

MOHMAD ZUBEER BANDAY (192523) - 06/04/2015 02:27 PM
Dear sir, we acknowledge the receipt of your complaint and same has been forwarded to the concerned distributor for earlier resolution. and may contact you ASAP> Thank you for your patience.

QAZI YASIR AHMAD - 09/04/2015 10:18 PM
Dear Sir.
Till date neither any body contacted me nor the gas has been delivered . It seems that the last quota has been sold out by the agency in the black market that is why my booking of last FY has not been entertained.
I once again complain regarding non delivery of the gas. get it delivered by tomorrow morning to avoid the escalations and sue against the agency and you.

Regional Officer Details
Regional Officer Name : AJAI SINGH
Regional Office : JAMMU LPG R.O.
Designation : REGIONAL MANAGER
Email : ajaisingh@hpcl.
Sheela Muthukrishnan

Apr 8, 2015

Gas agency inactivities in their jobs

My Consumer No:616215
My Gas Agency.Nandhinee Gas Agency
My Phone No: 09884804896
My e.mail id: mkmba73@gmail.com

Due to my father expired we have tried to change the name to my self, Regarding of this process we have submitted Legal heirship certificate,Death certificate,Ration card copy,Bank passbook,Adhar card,my photos on 3rd march 2015.

But agency people asked us to get N.O.C letter from my brother and sister but already they have separate family and also they have separate ration card with gas line that all mattersmentioned in my ration card. If your people go through the my ration card it will show how many member in my family but they refused to accept intentionly and asked us to produce N.O.C letter from my blood relation although with their adhar identity so we did that.

Second time while my visit your agency office again they wont accept my documents, this time they have asked me to produce my bank statement and Pan card with existing documents, so we did that also and submitted on 2nd of april.

This time they are refusing to accept my documents and asked us to come some other day because the reason is they have no time to check while their booking hours so what time i can submit my documents kindly give your advice

Also my cylinder is suspended in online booking last 45 days iam suffering from this people and my wife cooking in kerosene stove and wooden hole stoves so unnecessarily iam torchered emotionally by your agency people like this.

Another side my situation is, Iam working as a marketing person in export company so iam continously travelling all over india so i could not able to come again and again to this agency to follow their instruction. Why intentionly making this delay and what about my cylinder whether they are selling my cylinder to some other person i dont know,

Kindly clarify the issue, Moreover already i sent mail central authority and PM tutor.
Amirul Mir

Apr 7, 2015

refill gas cylinder not recieved on time

Hi this is Amirul Mir son of Bakkar Mir. My Consumer No is 612493. I have Booked a gas on 25.03.15 (Booking no is: 512563. Cash memo is: 120983 of Rs. 420.00) from Bagnan Gas Agency (Bagnan Gas Agency is situated in O.T.ROAD,BAGNAN,HOWRAH. Phone number of Bagnan Gas Agency is - 03214-Phone No : 266540,9831043667 ). It has been delivered on 26.03.2015 Vide cash memo no. 12098. It was suppose to delivered shortly as per the massage That i have received from BZ-HPGASc. When I asked to the delivery man, they are saying that they have not received the cylinder.They are asking to book again.
It seems like they are not supplying the gas cylinder for any reason and asking for book again. We are using HP gas from a long time. We are also paying some extra money for the delivery. Then why we are not getting the service that we are suppose to get on time.

This is my Request to you to please have a look on the problem. Let us know the reason of this problem....
nitu_ui

Apr 7, 2015

No delivery of gas cylinder

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have booked gas refill by online on 30/03/2015 10:02:00 my Order reference No is 3150942100878175 and Booking No is 334479 I was checking every day gas delivery status Yesterday I was checked it display not delivered but when I checked Today 3rd April it show it was delivered on 31st March, cash memo no is 118591 and delivery date is 31 march 2015.
when I called agency Phone no, she said that financial year changed so all orders are cancelled, when I asked how it will automatically cancel and how it possible to create cash memo no without create delivery process, she not give any answer of this question and said, please book your refill again.

I also complaint for this and complaint number is 15002061, but till now not any solution. no any response.

My booking date is 30/3/2015 and cylinder rate is 417 Rs, after 1st April cylinder rate is 621Rs. so Gas Agency make fraud and update delivery status as Delivered.

Nitu Kumari
Consumer No - 613234
Consumer Id - 1140915900000852
shiv1088

Apr 2, 2015

This is to inform you I have wrongly clicked on Consumer Portal site i.e proceed for UN-register Subsidies Cylinder Option. So I request you kindly deactivate this in my consumer number- 16126 HP GAS agency- Shivane Gas Service Dholpur Rajasthan . so that I can see all information on web portal and get Subsidized Service for DBTL Scheme because I have already submitted all document i.e Adhara card no and bank account no to my gas dealer Shivane Gas Service Dholpur Rajasthan HP GAS and bank.So request you, Please change my Unregistered Subsidized Cylinder Instead of Registered Subsidized Cylinder

keshav dev sharma
Consumer no:16126
shivane gas service
dholpur Rajasthan
rafimeghani

Apr 1, 2015

Poor service

I am having gas connection of HP gas through his distributor Ashirwad Gas Service,11, Liladhar Bhatt Commnity Hall, Near Behrampura Post Office,Ahmedabad-380022.

The consumer number is 608676 and SV number 1002619,dated July,1,2010 under name of Valimahmad Ismail Meghani. (Late)

I am Rafik Valimahmad Meghani son of late Valimahmad Meghani. my father passed away and want to transfer gas connection under my name. Have visited 27/3/2015 with necessary require documents but agency informed that need NOC from brother and sister. At the time of visit the behavior is not good and not proper information provided. have visited again (28/3/3015)with necessary documents and they told that go and come back with true copy in fact I have all the necessary documents along with originals. They told that go from here and whatever you want to do and refused to accept any form to do transfer. The responsible person of agency told that we have agency since last 25 years and like you many peoples came here and they will not able to do anything against us I feel this agency people's behave like Mafiya and gave me many bad words including abuses. I just want to know is there any my fault, having customer of HP gas ??? Surrounding agency areas are slum so may be they thought that whoever coming there from same background.

Now how I will transfer and when? As per RTE how long it will take ? Is there any possibilities to take action against this agency??

Your early response will be highly appreciate

Rafik Meghani
Anjinappa m

Apr 1, 2015

Request Change of Bank Account Number For Subsidy

Dear Sir/Madam

We are not able to our Subsidy By our Account, our Subsidy amount Droping non of others account, Distributor are made mistake on our bank deatails form, so now i kindly Requesting to cahnge our bank detail in our profile.. thanking you
Anjinappa S/o Muniveerappa
Gas No. 623986
SV No. 1020933
A SEETHARAMAN

Mar 29, 2015

HP GAS-REFILL BOOKING CANCELLED AND SHOWS TRANSFERRED OUT

Respected Sir, My consumer no. is 600186. I had been booking for refill cylinder and but the same was cancelled in the website. But today for the booking reference no. 3151208500798431 booking no. 331432 dated 21.03.2015 my refill booking was cancelled on the plea that the consumer has been transferred out. Sir, I am a government employee working as Chief office superintendent and that I could have placed a written request for any such tranfer. Somewhere, a problem has occurred. I do not want to blame anybody. I am running a family and am registered with RAJARAJESWARI HP GAS AGENCY AT VELACHERY. Even in the event of any emergency i am not able to contact the agency over phone and as your goodself are aware that an employed government servant cannot take often leave for getting refill booking. kindly interfere and cancel any request that has been purported to have been made in my name and to allow me to book refill on line with the same agency. I had already filed a compliant with hpgas vide conpliant no. 14277831 waiting for redressal. Please help me. Thank you, Sir, Yours truly, A. Seetharaman.
manji.dipak@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015

Gas subsidy amount not transferred to my a/c

I got a message from HPDBTL on 23/11/2014 where said that you are already register in DBTL and will get subsidy in bank account. So relax. No action is required by you.
My 17 digit LPG ID is 29110 9274 0005 7849.I have received my cylinder delivered by GEETA H.P GAS ENTERPRISE Vide booking No.155223 dated19.03.2015 & cash memo No.137250 dated 20.03.2015.after paying Rs- 646.50. The subsidy amount is not credited to my SB A/C. Kindly do the needful
Aadhaar linkage history show no records found for aadhaar linking with bank .Even I got subsidy Rs-435.00,Rs-853.75 & Rs-326.18 through my bank account on dated 23/12/2013,01/02/2014 & 04/02/2015 respectively.

I Ball Mobile - bulethooth handset issue in connecting with mobile
    I have purchsed i ball grovy neack band headset when used...
    National Insurance Corporation - please help me to get my nicl assistant roll number
    NAME: MEGHA KALMEGH EXAM NAME: NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY...
    Howrah municipality - Clean the Garbage's
    Last 4 week no garbages clean in the fakir Bagan...
    kalyan singh - Dead dog
    Dear sir A dog was dead due to electric...
    Air India - Refund less than agreed.
    I had booked a ticket on air india to travel as...
    Bus ticket - Without intimation bus s ervice got cancelled.
    Hi, This is a very bad experience with Paytm. I booked...
    TELANGANA RTO - Owner ship chenge
    Sir I am sold my bike 2 years back one counsultency but...
    OCTANE INFOSOLUTION PVT LTD SCAM - OCTANE not sc
    We don't spare anybody. No mercy for those who are...
    c division police station bharuch gujarat - Noise Pollution Contro
    મે.સાહેબ, આ અગાઉ પણ મેં...