HP Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

sd265@rediffmail.com

May 27, 2014

Amrapali Gas Supply co.

My Name is Sachin i went to Amrapali Gas Supply co. Angarika apartments Chinchwad Ph.No.27355917,27351495,27358403 for

gas transfer many time but they said every time new paper so i arrange to submit the all legal paper But last time on 27/05/2014

Time 2 "O" Clock they said time is over for transfer work so i think they harass me so please look in to the matter & give the

suggestion of portability to change the Company.

Regards.
ebrahimraza02@gmail.com

May 23, 2014

delivery canceled

not delivering slender showing devilry canceled every time . I have booked at time 14/05/2014 01:00:00 and delivery canceled time 14/05/2014 same day
i am facing continuously this problem below is reference

Order Ref No Booking Date Cash Memo No Cash Memo Date Delivery Date Delivery Status
2140668500132080.00 14/05/2014 01:00:00 133800 14/05/2014 N/a Cancelled
2140668500119580.00 26/04/2014 12:14:00 121160 28/04/2014 N/a Cancelled
BHEEMA SANKARA RAO

May 21, 2014

E-mail Id Correction

MY Name Is M. BHEEMA SANKARA RAO
TO
The Respected sir,
I have wrongly registered email id omsri1265@email.com in HP GAS consumer portal
My correct id is :-
(M.BHEEMA SANKARA RAO)
suhail mohd

May 9, 2014

my cylinder not a come 2 months

dear,sir i have to complaint shiv tej enterprises agency 2/64 geeta colony.i have o complaint from agency dear sir 2 months not a come to cylinder from save time.dear sir, i brought you other take a cylinder. i loss one thoushand two hunderd.dear sir i hope you this broblem fast solution thanks. your faithfully and your consumer nafees mohd my cylinder no-623716 .
rrajrajesh

Apr 21, 2014

Refill ordered on 28/03/2014 12:17:00 not delivered and showing status as cancelled

My HP Gas distributor is Savitha gas agency, Adambakkam, Chennai.

I booked refill on 28/03/2014 12:17:00 ; Booking ref 362141 ; order ref no - 3140942200505619, till date no update regarding the delivery for refill. No one came to my door step for delivery. Booking status in online it is showing as cancelled.

Order Ref No Booking No Booking Date Delivery Status Subsidized Cylinder
3140942200505619 362141 28/03/2014 12:17:00 Cancelled Yes

When I called in HP IVR to know the previous refill delivery, it mentioned refill delivery happened at 31 march 2014 for the booking made 28/Mar/2014.

Please take this as an compliant and delivery my refill gas for the last year.

Rajesh Ramachandran.
Sai Harika

Apr 8, 2014

Gas connection

It is not mandatory to opt stove while taking connection but Sandeepthi Gas connection located in Srinagar colony is not approving gas connection without stove.
Mushtaq Ahmed Sangati

Mar 29, 2014

not issuing gas book

The HP gas agency is not issuing the book as well as the cylinders. They took all the money handed over 2 cylinders, a gas stove, a regulator all the attachments but no NUMBER.

The name of the agency is Harivan gas agency located at next to Nehru ground hubli with their godown at gokul road hubli.
Everytime i complain him of issuing the book he slips by saying he will find it and inform it to me.

My name is Mushtaq Ahmed Sangati. My mobile number is 9008276865. Another number is 9945546865
Mail id is ( sangati32@gmail.com )
whoever is looking in to this matter i urgue the authorities to plz do something to help me out of this hung situation.
hope u will do the needful.
Dasari Yedukondalu

Mar 27, 2014

Gas not delivered

Consumer No: 740176 Gas booked on 17.03.2014, Booking Number is 298319, Message received Delivered.
But the Boy says Gas Shortage. this is number of times we facing the problem with this Agency.
Hawa singh

Mar 25, 2014

complainst for non providing gas connection

Subject :-complaints for non providing gas connection
This application i have been writing to inform you that I have already received my gas registration no.3120977700067358 dated. 21.12.2012 Already online. How ever its been one years that I have not received the connection yet. I wanted to use the application for filing the complaint against the concerned department. I have visited your HPGAS vender office in Devendra Gas Agency sonipat Narnaul. But always got the response that their is no supply from back and this same things going on from last one years. I submitted my documents on dt. 25.09.2013. I am in a very need to get the connection as soon as possible. Kindly forward this complaint to concern department in HP Devendra gas Agency Narnaul . Please let me know to whom I contact in this regard s

Thanks and best regards
e-mail add hawasingh.hudina@gmail.com
pratap singh dabas

Mar 18, 2014

reg.subsidy amount

i have received filling cylinder on 4-3-14 but till date not received subsidy amount in my account my consumer no.102543

please sand my subsidy amount
suresh mandala

Mar 10, 2014

unauthorised transport charges towards home and nonhome delivery

My name is sureshkumar, iam a consumer of hp gas, my cons. no. 621567. The gas agency had charged extra Rs. 35 for home delivery and Rs. 20 for nonhome delivery for each booking. Pl take necessary action. As soon ad posible.
L.P.GUHA MUNSHI

Mar 6, 2014

Not getting gas cylinder

I have booked for H.P.Gas on 01-02-14 (No 205254). Not yet got it.
Please help

L.P.GUHA MUNSHI
(Con No 605160)
sudesh1985

Feb 11, 2014

not getting home delivery of gas cylinders after booking also

dear sir,
myself kishan lal s/o lalchand , i have a connection of consumer no. 104145 with your company. I booked my gas copy on 31.1.14 with manual booking no. 1284 , i didnot get the refill of that gas cylinder yet. so i am requesting you to plz take some action regarding this booking . i shall be thankfull to you

kishan lal s/o lalchand

consumer no. 104145
reeta kumari

Feb 4, 2014

hp gas not deliver

I did booked refiled gas cylinder on dated 08-01-2014 and booking no . 215255 and consumer number 610936 , but today date (05-02-2014) not delivery , we are facing problem , many times contacted to Distributor, no any respond.

So kindly provide me solution .

GAS agency name Ashutosh GAS agency
Rishikesh , Uttranchal India

Chandrapal singh
cell no. 7500336518
sudhir.s30

Feb 3, 2014

HP GAS agency Not Delivered gas

I did booked refiled gas cylinder on dated 03-01-2014 and booking no . 216305 and consumer number 611289 , but today date (03-02-2014) not delivery , we are facing problem , many times contacted to Distributor, no any respond.

So kindly provide me solution .

GAS agency name Balmiki GAS agency
Viksh Nagar , near Gurudev , Kanpur UP . India

sudhir srivastava
cell no. 9532978190
e-mail Sudhir.s30@gmail.com
sunilkalasa

Jan 31, 2014

Transfer amount not given. Gas no 4776023.

I am sunilkumar kalasa. my complaint is in regards with, i have been shifted from hubli to gulbarga , karnataka , before 6 months. i have submitted cylinders to Gopal Hariwan Gas distributor, Ashirwad Building, ward no 11. Koppikar road . Hubli - 580020. Due to in a hurry i had requested gas agency people to courier the Document and deposit Rs.2650/- which they were supposed to give to me which they had taken as deposit during my new connection.

But they are now not responding to me to give my amount. they have sent Transferred document to my present address . after 2 months, but they have neither deposited amount nor responding to my call. i am completely fed up now.

today they received my call and said that , you can do whatever you want we will not give you that amount.

Need serious action on these people, or else i will move to consumer court with this matter soon.
Hope for soon reply.

Sunil
sunilkumarkalasa@gmail.com.
sureshgoyal

Jan 30, 2014

Cylinders not available

I’m a cunsumer of HPCL Gas . I have taken upto 30/01/2014 only 6 subsidies domestic cylinders . The dealer is saying that I can take only one cylinder after one month.so that I can take only 2 subsidies cylinders in next two months. Today government have decided to give two more cylinders in next two months . so how can I take my balance susideis cylinders in next two months Please say the rule about delivery gap of time of gas & booking.
RK VENKATESAN

Jan 22, 2014

CYLINDER COST IS VERY HIGH,WHICH IS CORRECT CYLINDER COST

My Name is RK Venkatesan. Consumer no.is 627598.Last month i have issued my Aadhaar card.Govt.declared nine cylinders for subsidy.yesterday, i have received the ninth cylinder from the distributor. Distributor cash memo.no.155191/21.01.2014.The Cylinder cost was very high. cylinder cost Rs.1267/- as per distributor bill. Subsidy amount Rs.435/- only credited by bank account. Please, Clarrify the cylinder Cost. The Details are given below.

Cylinder Cost as per Salem Modern Gas Cash memo.no.155191/21.01.2014 - Rs.1267/-

Less : Subsidy amount credited - Rs. 435/-
-------------
Rs. 832/-
-------------
Before, i have aadhaar card not issued i purchase cylinder cost was Rs.404.50/-. The Cylinder Cost is Very High.Please,reply as soon as possible in my id acctvenkat@yahoo.in.immediately reply to my email.How to get the difference amount of Rs.(832-404.50= Rs.427.50) from you.

RK VENKATESAN
SALEM- 636 008.
CELL.NO.80150 43336
umesh bora

Jan 16, 2014

transfer of connection

This mail is on behalf of Mr. Narayan Singh Bora existing customer of HP Gas. I want to transfer my connection of HP Gas in the name of my son Mr. Govind Singh Bora. My consumer no. Is 604347 and distributor is Krishna HP gas service. The reason of transfer is i am living in uttrakhan and i m 80years old, i cant submit my AADHAR CARD to the agency to continue my connection. I visited to my distribitors office plot no.4 sainik enclave najafgarh they refused to transfer my connection in name of my son. Most of the time I spend on bed due to my illness. So its kind request if you can transfer my connection in the name of my son.

Please reply as soon as possible in my mail id umeshbora20@gmail.com on the above query. I will be thankful.. my contact no. Is 9990701561

Do not hesitate to call me for any query..
optomsaleem

Jan 1, 2014

not been issued new connection

I, Asra is not issued with a new gas connection till now as on 1-1-2014, which was applied on 16-07-2013 with registered no. of 269 at vijayanagar gas company, hyderabad. The response from staff (Mrs.Srilatha and Mr.Kishore) of this company was very irresponsive and rude towards customers. My phone number is 9177683584 and email id is optomsaleem@gmail.com
Hawa singh

Dec 31, 2013

Not issued new connection

not been issued new connection[Referance No. is :3120977700067358]
this is devendra gas agency in haryana i applied for a new connection through online on 21/12/2012 since there is no resnpnce from my agency every time my agent he i am not dealing with online application please help me to get new connection

nittu

Dec 30, 2013

Subject :-complaints for non providing gas connection

This application i have been writing to inform you that I have already received my gas registration no.3130839200019878 dated. 02.03.2013 Already online. How ever its been six to eight months that I have not received the connection yet. I wanted to use the application for filing the complaint against the concerned department. I have visited your HPGAS vender office in Karan Gas Agency sonipat biswamiel. But always got the response that their is no supply from back and this same things going on from last six to eight months. I submitted my documents on dt. 14.09.2013. I am in a very need to get the connection as soon as possible. Kindly forward this complaint to concern department in HP gas sonipat. Please let me know to whom I contact in this regard s

Thanks and best regards
email id. nittu_84@rediffmail.com
innareddy.g

Dec 27, 2013

HP gas not deliverd

I am Inna Reddy G, my consumer no. 657334. I have booked my gas three times and they have given false reason door lock to escape. Please find below my gas booking details.

first booking No. 266499 booked on 16.12.2013 received message that booking cleared till 11.12.2013 and received cash memo No.195414 on 17.12.2013 and cancelled on 21.12.2013 with reason door lock.
second booking 270078 booked on 21.12.2013 received message that booking cleared till 11.12.2013 and received cash memo 199276 on 23.12.2013 and cancelled on 26.12.2013
Third booking num 274126 booked on 26.12.2013, received message that booking cleared till 19.12.2013 and I am not sure when i will receive gas.

Without coming to house simply giving the reason door lock, where parents and my spouse are available 24 hrs in house. If my words looks false, I request you to investigate from your side.
For the gas delivery I have follow up to local center Samatha Shiva Enterprises, Kothapet, Hyderabad - 04024044322 from 23.12.2013 onwards

I request you to see the deliveries are done fairly without giving simple reasons to escape.

Inna Reddy Gollamari
Consumer No. 657334
Mobile: 9490784087
Mail id: innareddy.g@gmail.com
M. Prabhakar Reddy

Dec 24, 2013

LPG cylinder yet not received

I am M. Pramila Reddy ,my consumer no:631766, Iam booked online HP GAS REFILL BOOKING 240716 FOR cONSUMER nO. 631766. booking clearedtill 26 Nov 2013 at Praveena Gas AG Reduce flame when boiling starts to conserve LPG on 8th Dec 2013 at 10.30 am. I am receive a massage HP Gas booking No. 240716. subsidized cash memo 133188. dated 16.12.2013 Rs.1112.5, your refill will be delivered shortly. Use pressure cooker and save gas, on 16 Dec 2013 at 2.31 pm. Till date I am not received cylinder. I am approach to Praveena Gas Agency on 21st Dec 2013 at 9.30 am, she says I will send today at any time. than I am approach to Praveena Gas Agency on 24th Dec 2013, the manager says auto boy has not coming, I will send today, i am not received till today please justify the consumers and take necessary action please kindly looking into this matter i will be very much grateful to you.

Thanking You

M. Pramila Reddy
consumer no-631766
contact no-9440558767
email id-reddyprabhakar1964@gmail.com
y.jain99@yahoo.in

Dec 8, 2013

not booking diary - 102167 since april 2013

This is badri prasad from nadbai bharatpur rajasthan. i am using HP service since 2006, with booking diary number 102167 . but this diary is not booked by hp DEALER , now i have tired very much. this is very shame full for me. pls help me soon in this matter.

Badri prasad

Speed Post - non delivery of my speed post
    My article booked from ludhiana so to gharoli delhi on...
    Videocon / Refrigerator - videocon refrigerator
    ref: VIDEOCON REF FF 244 BBP. the refrigerator was bought...
    mahendra nebhwani - unemployed person
    sir mr mahendra nebhwani is an unemployed person but...
    Shopclues - no refund of amount
    No refund of .. My order of tari fold order was cancelled...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - to ask about which id i can sent
    Dear sir i recieve message to winning lottery but sir that...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - MARKSHEET COMPLAINT
    Dear candidate If you have facing any problem regarding...
    Go Air - Non delivery of food on board
    Booking reference no: K7C0MT My parents (senior citizens...
    Aircel - sim blocked
    dear sir/madam my three sim numbers are blocked no is...
    APSRTC/online ticket booking - Amount debited but ticket not generated
    Hi, I have booked a ticket(seat-1) From Tanuku-Tnk to...
    funkplay.net - Debited when none was authorized
    Found charges from Funkplay.net on my card when told none...