HP Gas

UmeshkumarKoli

Jan 16, 2017

Paid 612.04 rupees online but still delivery boy asked me for cash payment

Consumer No = 601844

I booked a refilled on 12 JAN 2017, booking number is 506433.
I paid the amount online with convenience fee 612.04 rupees, but on delivery of cylinder delivery person said he dont have any information on online payment and so I have to pay 610 rupees for cylinder.

I contacted Jambhulkar HP gas agency they also replies same saying they didnt received a online payment.

our government is pushing us to make digital payments and when we do this this is what happens. no one is ready to help me in this. request you to do the needfull.

my transaction reference for my payment is INVA783388dd82
my contact number: 9619429889

Paid 612.04 rupees online but still delivery boy asked me for cash payment

ASHOK GEMAWAT

Jan 5, 2017

HPGAS SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED IN MY ACCOUNT NO.166104000016685 OF IDBI BANK,KENNEDY BRIDGE BRANCH ,NANACHOWCK,MUMBAI.

MY HP GAS CONSUMER NO.IS 606535 AT APNA BAZAR STORE OF ANDHERI WEST.MUMBAI 400 058.
I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DETAILS AT BANK AND GAS DEALER BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING SUBSIDY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AT IDBI BANK,NANA CHOWCK,KENNEDY BRIDGE BRANCH .MY ACCOUNT NO.IS 166104000016685.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AND INFORM.
MY PHONE NO.IS 9324314379/9820666852 ABD LANDLINE NO.IS 26783789.

REGARDS.

ASHOK GEMAWAT
MGunasek

Jan 4, 2017

Activation Email Not Received

I have registered in myhpgas.in but I didn't get activation email to activate my account.
Please send activation email to moshi4ever@gmail.com
abdulnazarv

Dec 21, 2016

Customer Care

Hello Sir,

I have called to the customer care number "" ,even if i selected the English, The person speaks only in Hindi and then cut the call after some seconds.

Now they are not picking the call also ..please appoint some English speaking people also...
abdulnazarv

Dec 21, 2016

Customer Care

Hello Sir,

I have Called to 18002333555 .Even i selected English,Person spoke in Hindi and Cut the Call after some seconds.

Then Not Picking the Call....Don't know what to do..
abhijit jana purnal

Dec 12, 2016

No bill in frist time

Frist time connection not be make cylender bill or not yet book entry but pay now Rs.-500. and Carring charges.Pleas need to do full.
Savita Balip

Dec 8, 2016

Delivery boy ask more money

While making delivery of gas delivery boy ask more money but My house is in 5km. Help
ASISHPOURNAMI

Nov 30, 2016

SUBSIDY CREDITED TO WRONG ACCOUNT

My consumer num 613682 from pathanamthitta I have submited my fedaralbank statement of account num(13490100126562)and i booked lpg on 31.10.16 still now i didnot get subsidy on this account .when i gone to the gas agency.MAHIMA GAS AGENCY, they told that subsidy send to my un activated account in indusend bank now i am requesting you to rectyfy the mistake from nextmonth onwards credit subsidy in my fedaral bank account

Asish
7034720675
svudurbati

Nov 24, 2016

Subsidy amount not recieved in my Bank

My HP Gas Consumer No 602143, Distributor :Madhu Gas Agencies, Secunderabad.
I have received Gas Cylinder on 1st November 2016. I have not received the Gas subsidy amount .My Aadhar Card is seeded to HP Gas LPG through State Bank of India, Padmaraonagar Branch, Secunderabad. S.B Acct No. 30348942182.I have been receiving subsidy into this account. In the month of September the amount was sent to Central Bank Of India. At present this account has been closed. So Kindly note that my subsidy amount should be remitted to SBI Account only.
jdhole

Nov 17, 2016

Delivery Charges

My home is less than a Km away from HP gas agency and delivery boy has charged 50 Rs for delivery.

Gov is driving give up subsidy and delivery men are looting consumers
laxmigunvanti@yahoo.com

Nov 10, 2016

Gas cylinder received at full rate but the subsidy not recd

i have received a cylinder as per order on 22.10.2016 cash memo number 110562 consumer number 601863
shyamsharma123

Nov 5, 2016

Gas subsidy not recieved

Dear Sir / madam,

Consumer no - 159791
Booking no - 539169
As per massage received that above booking no has cancelled but we received the cylinder against this booking no. and so, we have not received subsidy yet in account.

please check and deposit it.
pardeshi nitin

Nov 2, 2016

subsidy not receve in my account

subsidy not credited in bank acc.
MY NAME : PARDESHI NITIN RANJIT

consumer no.640911

GAS DEALER:SAHA Brothers (HP GAS)
Junnar tal-junnar, dist-Pune

this is a complaind about subseady.
i don't get my subseady.
i want subseady back of last ONE YEAR
I received 9 cilenders but subcidy is not credited in my acc.

My Subsidy not received
My consumer no.640911. My Aadhar card no.7155 5011 7125 is linked both to bank and log distributor. My mobile no.8421638588
SantoshTambe

Nov 2, 2016

Not delivary has cylender to costumar

Dear sir / madam
I am hp gas costumar,my consumer no. 633201.
I am booking refiil 29 oct 2016 in my mobaile
my hp gas booking no. 516408
my hg gas agency SAHIL GAS AGENCY,SHOP NO.15, chintamani complex, opp akashwani kendra hadapsar pune 28.
Agency delivary OTP 8267.
Sub - Refill is not being delivered, mostly I have to face this problem when ever I book a refill kindly seek into
the matter.
AKANKSHA03

Oct 21, 2016

not deliver gas cylinder

As you know sir, Hp Gas is the famous LPG provider.
but some agency is going to down the name of HP GAS, just because of bad service.
they do not provide gas cylinder on time after many follow up, and customer is suffer.
As i am suffering from the same problem.
from last five days i called them regularly for provide me cylinder.
Sir, you can't trust but from sunday (16 oct 2016) i am living without gas cylinder.
I didn't cook food, how am i survive you can't imagine.
After many request, i have to complaint for them.
You know sir, what did they excuse for the same, that our boys will not come today because of your home is situated in opposite side so we have travel long distance.
Now tell me sir, What can i do????
No information from dealer when he will come with gas cylinder
amol takle

Sep 29, 2016

7 days late delevary

I have booked gas cylinder before 6 day but I didn't get till date how can I manage my home cooking .
Plz check what is the problems for cylinder delevary on time . If it's not solve i will complen centralized department.
NAVALE ASHOK

Sep 26, 2016

Consumer No : 624544
Consumer Name :NAVALE ASHOK MARUTI
Aadhaar Number : 2734 3579 8812
Savings Bank A/C: 32471329815 (Given for Subsidy) : State Bank of India.
Mobile No. : 9960650901

Distributor Name : Mamata Enterprises, Ahmednagar ( Maharashtra)

Note:- 1) Hp gas refil dlvd on 23.07.2016 cash memo no.197601 if not received subsidy

2) Hp gas refil dlvd on 10.09.2016 cash memo no.120462 if not received subsidy

Thinking you,

Navale Ashok Maruti
Pathumma

Sep 22, 2016

non receipt of lpg subsidy to my bank account

my consumer no. is 626523 at reliance gas service, sulthanbathery,wayanad.,kerala. I booked an lpg cylinder on 16-07-2016 by booking no.518663 and cylinder delivered on 19-07-2016 by cash memo no.144939. But the subsidy amount of this cylinder is not yet received in my bank account. My bank is The Sulthanbathery Co-op Urban Bank Ltd Account No.001010001013321.
rajesh panghal

Sep 6, 2016

distributor is not seeding my aadhar card

my connection is in mungipa gas service tosham bhiwani haryana and my customer no. is 668278 distributor is not seeding my aadhar card in agency I have given my aadhar card many times in agency and same reply from ditributor that I seeded. When I call agency they are not picking the phone. sir please solve my problem.
madhumita Roy

Sep 4, 2016

non receipt of subsidy

Sir, my consumer no 619076 against which vide cash memo no 165916 issued on 17.08.2016 and same day it was delivered but till the date the subsidy amount has not been credited to my bank A/C. please look after the matter .
yours faithfully

Mobile no.9433482152
arorakavita

Aug 8, 2016

LPG Subsidy Automatic giveitup selected

I belong to Indane Gas and by mistake or in online network, I got some problem and LPG GIVEITUP SUBSIDY is selected.
I came to know when i didnt receive the same for 2 months in my account. I even submitted all documents including UID and Connection papers to agency but they didnot give proper response. They just said it will start from Mumbai.
On helpline number, I again complaint for the same. On calling again and again, they said to submit again papers which I had already done. They they said to submit PAN CARD .I HAVE AGAIN DID THIS. But all in vain.
Sir, this is our option when to give or not. This is really feeling helpless as no body is there to give a proper solution to our problem. I was reading this portal and observed there is no option to get the same.
If any body got the solution, pls keep posted so it can help to another also.
Consumer No. 13959
Distributor's Name : M M Gas Service, Amritsar
hpgas

Jul 18, 2016

Non-Receipt of LPG Subsidy(HP Gas)

I was delivered LPG HP Gas cylinder (domestic) on 29-06-2016 bearing booking No. 570862 dt. 25-06-2016 and Cash memo No. 160538 dt. 28-06-2016. My consumer No. is 612303. My LPG cylinder is supplied from Kalyaneswari Gas Distributor(13065600) located at Burdwan, Burwan District, West Bengal.
As per guidelines of DBTL, my Aadhaar Card has been linked to the LPG Distributor and to my S/B Bank account. But the subsidy of my above-mentioned delivery of LPG cylinder of HPGAS has yet not been credited to my Bank Account still now.
so the Govt. concerned is requested kindly to take proper steps for crediting the LPG subsidy to my Bank Account. and co-operate with the beneficiary.

With Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
KHHRao

Jun 22, 2016

Consumer No : 519311,
Consumer Name : Kothamasu Hari Hara Rao, ( H.No.26-150/8, Flat No.1 , Mamata Aparts., Sarada Nagar, Safilguda, Hyderabad-45)
Aadhaar Number : 9666 5645 4322
Savings Bank A/C: 7310100 28413 (Given for Subsidy) : ING Vysya Bank Ltd., Malkajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, Telangana State
Mobile No. : 9848671127

Distributor Code : 964920
Distributor Name : Shreya Enterprises, Neredmet, Hyderabad, Telangana State, 500056

Problem : Non-receipt of LPG Gas subsidy since two occasions. Please note that the "Bank name" has been changed from "01st April 2016" i.e. from "ING Vysya Bank Ltd." to "Kotak Mahindra Ltd.," Malakajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, The Savings Bank A/C No. is same. Pl. do the up-dation & regularizing the subsidy payment at the earliest. If any formalities to be done by me, may please be intimated / messaged to mobile.

(K. Hari Hara Rao)
prabirdalal

Jun 20, 2016

RE-BACK SUBSIDY

eback subsidy
Gave up subsidy by mistake
Dear sir/ Madam,

I selected give up subsidy option by mistake, as our family income is not sufficient to give up the subsidy. I kindly request you to cancell that request. ( I want subsidy).

Follwing are the details
Name PRABIR DALAL phone no: 7551078588
Consumer no- 619326

Name of distributor- BISWAS GAS DISTRIBUTOR ,H.P.GAS, SHANTIPUR,NADIA.(PH NO=03472 278144)
pinkpanther

Jun 15, 2016

Subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c

My Consumer No. 627045.Gas Booked vide No. 530890 and delivered the Gas. But till subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c.

Please transfer the Subsidy amount to My State bank of Hyderabad account.

My mobile No.9958662090

Thanks and regards

Bikram sahoo

Individual - sewage block
    Sir I am residing at 12/89, west mada street, kaladipet,...
    Samsung - Used product
    When i got my product is already used by someone and its...
    OPPO MOBILE PHONE - Oppo f1f
    I bought this phone two months ago.. Facing lots of...
    Jharkhand State Electricity Board - BIJLI CHORI KE SAMBANDH MAI
    SIR MERE VILLAGE RAYDIH PO GHORLASH DIST DEOGHAR MAI 10%...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    Payment success but ticket not confirm - Payment success but ticket not confirm.
    Payment success but ticket not confirm. I have booked...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Street Dog Problem
    Dear Sir/Madam, we are staying in Hirtika Garden,...
    bsnl.hungama.com - un-subscribe to all my BSNL hangama packages
    hello I want to un-subscribe to all my BSNL hangama...