HP Gas

Consumer No 515466
Gas delivered on 17/02/2015
Cash memo No. 171386 dated 17/02/2015
Rs .620.00

Subsidy as admissible not yet credited to my bank account. Kindly cause to do the needful .
kamran yaqoob

Feb 25, 2015

subsidy not credited to my bank a/c

Consumer No 738286 dated 19/02/2015

Cash memo No. 147063 dated 20/02/2015
Rs .634.00

sanjoy biswas

Feb 23, 2015

subsidy gass in hpgass. sai gas agency.

dear sir.due to wrong click on "opt out of subsidy".my subsidy has stopped so please start my subsidy gass.
sai gass agency .jagdalpur.c.g
consumer no .606083
name sanjoy biswas
id no.29110184700048377.
jagdalpur.baster.494001.c.g
pran09

Subsidy not credited in A/c

I was booked gas cylinder with booking no 506266, cash memo 128079.Delivered on 11-02-2015 .
Amount paid rs 621.50. But still i had not received subsidy amount tom my linked bank account.
them

no subsidized rate

i have linked my aadhaar and bank details with kankariya gas agency new sangvi, pune and i got my cylinder refilled with 634 rupees on 21 feb but i did not get the subsidy credited into my account till today.. i feel much more comfortable without this bank and adhaar linking.. i feel this policy is helping the retailers and the agency to take away our money. give back the money which is rightfully mine.booking no.510987 at the earliest
bilal farooq

subsidy not received

To Sona Tradeways

The first subsidy credited in my account is rs 268 only instead of rs 568 as I had booked my cylinder on 27.01.2015 and received the same on 05.02.2015 under booking number 284330 which means that less/ wrong subsidy is credited in my account.

You are hereby requested to credit my pending subsidy in my bank account as soon as possible & inform me why the subsidy amount was credited less.

I already have booked the same complaint at HP GAS complaint management system under complaint id no 14205317 dt 10.2. 2015 whereby I was informed to take up the matter at dealers official address Karan Nagar for on spot redressal of the complaint and I reported at your office also but nothing has been credited in my account yet.

You are hereby requested to look into the matter at an earliest and avoid further inconvenience to me caused due to your error.

Waiting for your positive response.

HP CONSUMER NO 564794

FAROOQ AHMAD

cash amount already paid rs 820

dealer name sona tradeways karan nagar Srinagar kashmir
touseef1

Feb 20, 2015

Wrong Email ID entered.

Sir, I registered wrong Email ID at consumer zone as tbasit@edicate.com instead of tbasit@edictate.com please change my Email ID.my consumer no.698433 name Touseef ahmed shiakh.

Touseef Ahmed abdul basit shaikh
BHUSHAN CHAWLA

Feb 20, 2015

SUBSIDY AMOUNT NOT CREDITED

subsidy is is not credited in my account till date details are given below

my consumer no is 649920

Dealer Name is Noble Traders (HP)

Delivery no.LPG ID 2 9111 0106 0001 4702

Delivery Date time: 238915 04.02.2015

cash memo no 146046 DT.04.02.2015
Abhishake Chauhan

Feb 18, 2015

subsidy not found in my account

7/2/15 i given 730Rs for gas refill .but i have not found gas subsidy in my SBI account.my gas agency name biaora hp gas ph. no07374233180 my hp gas consumer no. is 609366 i all ready submit my aadhar no. in bank and gas agency. my mb no. is 9826079974
sumit kumar roy

Feb 18, 2015

HP GAS SUBSIDY

I am a LPG customer ( Consumer No 624015) in the name of Sumit Kr Roy. Gas agency is UPHAAR 251/A/4 N S C Bose Road, Kolkata - 700047.(961160).

My AADHAAR Card number is 2003 3181 6875. I have registered with my Gas agency as well as my bank on 27/01/2014 and in February 2014, I booked gas and got my subsidy in my bank a/c. Subsequently, the system was on hold.

Now that the system has again started, I booked gas which was delivered to me vide cash memo no 100473-11/02/2015 but till date the subsidy amount has not been credited to my account
abraham33

Feb 16, 2015

Non-payment of subsidy for two months

My consumer number is: 608910.
I have not received the subsidy against two of my cash memo, namely:

1. Cash Memo No. 100898 - 07 / 01: 15; Delivery Date: 06/01/2015, Cash paid: Rs.725.50

2. Cash Memo No. 130994 -11 / 02: 15; Delivery Date: 11/02/2015; Cah Paid: Rs.619.00

I will be grateful if you look into the case and arrange to release the subsidy to my bank account.

P.M.Abraham

CASH MEMO 168428 ON 10/01/2015

UNIQUE CUSTOMER ID - 1131012200000447
P.B.Rajendra Prasad

Non receipt of Subsidy

I got HP Gas Cylinder, Ajit Enterprise, Khairatabd on 05-02-2015 My consumer No is 624246. I did not get subssidy amount .

Pleae help me
kumarahs

Cylinder transportation charges

Dear sir/madam,

my consumer no is-662351 my name is srinivasa G L. we taken the gas connection from jyothi gas agency, PB Road, Davangere and we residing in hampanur village, this village is 30 kilometer far from Davangere, because of this we will take refill cylinder in Bharamasager gas service centere and while go to the bharamasagar gas service for for cylinder refilling, they told like that gas refill cylinder cost is 605 rupees +55 ruppes is transfortation charges from davangere to Bharamasagar (30 kilometer distance is there from Davangere to Bharamasagar). in that 55 rupees jyothi gas agency taken 35 rupees and balance of 20 rupees taken by bharamasagar gas service.

my question is please provide your transportation charges list given by HP company and kilometer wise, why i am asking this question 55 rupees transportation charges is too much high and it is one of the type of robbery from middle class people.

so as much as earliest possible take a necessary action about concerned people. other wise i lodge this complaint on consumer court.

so please do the needful and help to public.
Digambar Murlidhar Wagh

Feb 9, 2015

subsidy amount not credited in my a/c

My Consumer No. 810216 & Name Digambar Murlidhar Wagh, HP Gas Agency Name OMKAR GAS AGENCY
On 30.01.2015 I recieved my Subsidised 9th Cylinder. Cash Memo No. 149619 Amount 762.50. But My subsidy Amount Not received me. Today 10 days are complete to recieved cylinder.
Please my subsidy amount transfer to my account

Thanks Sir,
D. M. Wagh
9822080896
Digambar Murlidhar Wagh

Feb 9, 2015

subsidy not reached in the account

HP Gas Refill Delivered on 30.01.2015 with Cash Memo No. 149619 Bill Amount INR 762.50. But Still Today My Subsidy Amount not reached in my account Not
Sanjay .Shrivastava

Feb 9, 2015

non receipt of advance and subsidy amount

Advance and subsidy amount not credited in my a/c
My consumer no.632252 & name Sanjay Shrivastava, agency name & no is Mahesh Enterprises ,Indore & 0731-2760888/2449310 respectively.
The cash memo no.is 139115 & amount is Rs.790/- Till now, I have not received Advance and subsidy amount in my bank a/c.
Please Provide to Credit Advance and subsidy amount in my bank a/c.
Sanjay Shrivastava
M.No-9329577768
sujoymondalhp

Feb 6, 2015

subsidy amount not credited to my a/c

NAME- SUJOY MODAL
ID NO- 9110962700073565
CONSUMER NO--602004
AGENCY NAME---ECONOMIC ELECTRIC COMPANY, BURDWAN, W.B.

I have booked a GAS CYLINDER on 27/01/15 and booking no. is 323863. My adhaar linked bank a/c is Axis Bank,Burdwan branch (a/c no is 14801010019513, IFSC code is UTIB0000148) . I have not received my subsidy amount till now. My bokking cylinder will be delivered very soon.
Please do the necessary and oblige.
SUJOY MONDAL
MOB NO. 9732030868
E MAIL ID- sujoymondal74@gmail.com
Joges Ranjan Pathak

Feb 5, 2015

Subsidy amount not credited to my account

M y Aadhaar no: 5086 7141 0545 has been linked to my LPG ID no: 29111002500003484 and my Allahabad Bank (Sonarpur Branch) A/C no: 20074085616 (IFSC : ALLA 0210774) as I have submitted my relevant Documents to the distributor and the Bank.
I received a cyl on 03.02.2015 by Rs. 641/.
Till now, I have not received my subsidy amount in my bank a/c.
Please Kindly do the needful in this matter..

With Regards,

Joges Ranjan Pathak
pathakdrranjan@gmail.com
Con.No-605132 (Southern Gas Distributor)
Manabendra Ghosh

Not credited subsidy Rs. 324/- to my bank

I have HP Gas, domestic consumer number 622130 at H P Gas Centre, Panihati, 24 Pgs (N), West Bengal in my name TAPASI PAL MAJUMDER. I have booked a cylinder on 30/12/2014 and received on 10/01/2015. Rs. 568/- has been credited in my bank account. But my subsidy Rs. 324/- is not credited to my Bank account. Local Gas distributor cannot say anything. My cell : 8017036048. Please send my subsidy as earliest.

Tapasi Pal Majumder
T. Kumar

Feb 5, 2015

Non receipt of LPG domestic gas subsidy

Ref: HP Gas connection No.616154,

I have booked and delivered the gas bottle on 30.01.2015 vide your Cash Memo No.185965, dated 30.01.2015 for Rs.725.50.

Till today I did not get my subsidy and kindly arrange to send the subsidy my bank account.

T. Kumar
Puducherry
Vasantb74

Request to REfund from Non Subsidy

My Name is Vasant A. Bhardwaj, Having Bharat Gas Consumer No. 12194, Distributor - Malad Gas Services, Malad East. I had booked Gas Cylinder in December - 2014 and delivered in time, but they had charged Rs.725/-. Please note that during the Financial Year 2014-2015 I had booked total 5 Nos. of Cylinders only. Still writing this email, I had not received my subsidy in my Bank Accounts. I had inquired for Refund of my Subsidy. They Inform me that, I had selected Non-Subsidy Option through Online. So the subsidy amount will not be refunded. I request you that I had not selected Non-Subsidy Option. Even my Distributor Not accepting PAHAL form due to above problem. I had tried so many times to toll free No. and write online complaint, but still I had not received some proper reply.

I request you to please give my refund of Subsidy and request you to remove my name from the NON- Subsidy list.

Please help to get the refund of my Subsidy.
siva prasad m

subsidy not credited

HP Gas Subsidy not credited in my A/c
I am the consumer of HP Gas my consumer number 725382 under GEMSGAS AGENCIES KAVALI last two times i received the subsidy amount in my IOB a/cbut this time iam not recived feb 2nd delivered the gas till now iam not recived my subsidy in my bank account A/c No.337801000000926 INDIAN OVERSEAS BAnk Branch kavali.

So i request you kindly credit the subsidy amount immediately to my bank account.

siva prasad.M

snapdeal - Refund not received
    I have purchased Gauba Drill Machine from snapdeal in Dec...
    THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA - LOTTERY
    Sir, I received a mail from THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA...
    AVON CORPORATION LTD - fdr maturity amount
    for previous complaint regarding fixed deposit of...
    PNG - High Bills
    Hi, I have issues regarding HIGH BILL of my PNG...
    AIRCEL PREPAID SIM CARD - Block my Aircel Sim
    I have lost my Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q mobile....
    BSNL - INternet speed not coming
    Inernet speed not coming at my home in village KANWALA and...
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - bill problem
    Dear Sir/Mam, This complaint is regarding on my mobile...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - DUSTBIN FACITY & cleanliness NOT AVAIALBLE IN OUR...
    TO CHIEF MINISTER. MANOHAR LAL KHATTAR , HARYANA Sir ,...
    Hathway Broadband - Not get install connection in 15 Day’s
    I have paid 4000bugs for HATHWAY sales man on 5th FEB...