HP Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

ASISHPOURNAMI

Nov 30, 2016

SUBSIDY CREDITED TO WRONG ACCOUNT

My consumer num 613682 from pathanamthitta I have submited my fedaralbank statement of account num(13490100126562)and i booked lpg on 31.10.16 still now i didnot get subsidy on this account .when i gone to the gas agency.MAHIMA GAS AGENCY, they told that subsidy send to my un activated account in indusend bank now i am requesting you to rectyfy the mistake from nextmonth onwards credit subsidy in my fedaral bank account

Asish
7034720675
svudurbati

Nov 24, 2016

Subsidy amount not recieved in my Bank

My HP Gas Consumer No 602143, Distributor :Madhu Gas Agencies, Secunderabad.
I have received Gas Cylinder on 1st November 2016. I have not received the Gas subsidy amount .My Aadhar Card is seeded to HP Gas LPG through State Bank of India, Padmaraonagar Branch, Secunderabad. S.B Acct No. 30348942182.I have been receiving subsidy into this account. In the month of September the amount was sent to Central Bank Of India. At present this account has been closed. So Kindly note that my subsidy amount should be remitted to SBI Account only.
jdhole

Nov 17, 2016

Delivery Charges

My home is less than a Km away from HP gas agency and delivery boy has charged 50 Rs for delivery.

Gov is driving give up subsidy and delivery men are looting consumers
laxmigunvanti@yahoo.com

Nov 10, 2016

Gas cylinder received at full rate but the subsidy not recd

i have received a cylinder as per order on 22.10.2016 cash memo number 110562 consumer number 601863
shyamsharma123

Nov 5, 2016

Gas subsidy not recieved

Dear Sir / madam,

Consumer no - 159791
Booking no - 539169
As per massage received that above booking no has cancelled but we received the cylinder against this booking no. and so, we have not received subsidy yet in account.

please check and deposit it.
pardeshi nitin

Nov 2, 2016

subsidy not receve in my account

subsidy not credited in bank acc.
MY NAME : PARDESHI NITIN RANJIT

consumer no.640911

GAS DEALER:SAHA Brothers (HP GAS)
Junnar tal-junnar, dist-Pune

this is a complaind about subseady.
i don't get my subseady.
i want subseady back of last ONE YEAR
I received 9 cilenders but subcidy is not credited in my acc.

My Subsidy not received
My consumer no.640911. My Aadhar card no.7155 5011 7125 is linked both to bank and log distributor. My mobile no.8421638588
SantoshTambe

Nov 2, 2016

Not delivary has cylender to costumar

Dear sir / madam
I am hp gas costumar,my consumer no. 633201.
I am booking refiil 29 oct 2016 in my mobaile
my hp gas booking no. 516408
my hg gas agency SAHIL GAS AGENCY,SHOP NO.15, chintamani complex, opp akashwani kendra hadapsar pune 28.
Agency delivary OTP 8267.
Sub - Refill is not being delivered, mostly I have to face this problem when ever I book a refill kindly seek into
the matter.
AKANKSHA03

Oct 21, 2016

not deliver gas cylinder

As you know sir, Hp Gas is the famous LPG provider.
but some agency is going to down the name of HP GAS, just because of bad service.
they do not provide gas cylinder on time after many follow up, and customer is suffer.
As i am suffering from the same problem.
from last five days i called them regularly for provide me cylinder.
Sir, you can't trust but from sunday (16 oct 2016) i am living without gas cylinder.
I didn't cook food, how am i survive you can't imagine.
After many request, i have to complaint for them.
You know sir, what did they excuse for the same, that our boys will not come today because of your home is situated in opposite side so we have travel long distance.
Now tell me sir, What can i do????
No information from dealer when he will come with gas cylinder
amol takle

Sep 29, 2016

7 days late delevary

I have booked gas cylinder before 6 day but I didn't get till date how can I manage my home cooking .
Plz check what is the problems for cylinder delevary on time . If it's not solve i will complen centralized department.
NAVALE ASHOK

Sep 26, 2016

Consumer No : 624544
Consumer Name :NAVALE ASHOK MARUTI
Aadhaar Number : 2734 3579 8812
Savings Bank A/C: 32471329815 (Given for Subsidy) : State Bank of India.
Mobile No. : 9960650901

Distributor Name : Mamata Enterprises, Ahmednagar ( Maharashtra)

Note:- 1) Hp gas refil dlvd on 23.07.2016 cash memo no.197601 if not received subsidy

2) Hp gas refil dlvd on 10.09.2016 cash memo no.120462 if not received subsidy

Thinking you,

Navale Ashok Maruti
Pathumma

Sep 22, 2016

non receipt of lpg subsidy to my bank account

my consumer no. is 626523 at reliance gas service, sulthanbathery,wayanad.,kerala. I booked an lpg cylinder on 16-07-2016 by booking no.518663 and cylinder delivered on 19-07-2016 by cash memo no.144939. But the subsidy amount of this cylinder is not yet received in my bank account. My bank is The Sulthanbathery Co-op Urban Bank Ltd Account No.001010001013321.
rajesh panghal

Sep 6, 2016

distributor is not seeding my aadhar card

my connection is in mungipa gas service tosham bhiwani haryana and my customer no. is 668278 distributor is not seeding my aadhar card in agency I have given my aadhar card many times in agency and same reply from ditributor that I seeded. When I call agency they are not picking the phone. sir please solve my problem.
madhumita Roy

Sep 4, 2016

non receipt of subsidy

Sir, my consumer no 619076 against which vide cash memo no 165916 issued on 17.08.2016 and same day it was delivered but till the date the subsidy amount has not been credited to my bank A/C. please look after the matter .
yours faithfully

Mobile no.9433482152
arorakavita

Aug 8, 2016

LPG Subsidy Automatic giveitup selected

I belong to Indane Gas and by mistake or in online network, I got some problem and LPG GIVEITUP SUBSIDY is selected.
I came to know when i didnt receive the same for 2 months in my account. I even submitted all documents including UID and Connection papers to agency but they didnot give proper response. They just said it will start from Mumbai.
On helpline number, I again complaint for the same. On calling again and again, they said to submit again papers which I had already done. They they said to submit PAN CARD .I HAVE AGAIN DID THIS. But all in vain.
Sir, this is our option when to give or not. This is really feeling helpless as no body is there to give a proper solution to our problem. I was reading this portal and observed there is no option to get the same.
If any body got the solution, pls keep posted so it can help to another also.
Consumer No. 13959
Distributor's Name : M M Gas Service, Amritsar
hpgas

Jul 18, 2016

Non-Receipt of LPG Subsidy(HP Gas)

I was delivered LPG HP Gas cylinder (domestic) on 29-06-2016 bearing booking No. 570862 dt. 25-06-2016 and Cash memo No. 160538 dt. 28-06-2016. My consumer No. is 612303. My LPG cylinder is supplied from Kalyaneswari Gas Distributor(13065600) located at Burdwan, Burwan District, West Bengal.
As per guidelines of DBTL, my Aadhaar Card has been linked to the LPG Distributor and to my S/B Bank account. But the subsidy of my above-mentioned delivery of LPG cylinder of HPGAS has yet not been credited to my Bank Account still now.
so the Govt. concerned is requested kindly to take proper steps for crediting the LPG subsidy to my Bank Account. and co-operate with the beneficiary.

With Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
KHHRao

Jun 22, 2016

Consumer No : 519311,
Consumer Name : Kothamasu Hari Hara Rao, ( H.No.26-150/8, Flat No.1 , Mamata Aparts., Sarada Nagar, Safilguda, Hyderabad-45)
Aadhaar Number : 9666 5645 4322
Savings Bank A/C: 7310100 28413 (Given for Subsidy) : ING Vysya Bank Ltd., Malkajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, Telangana State
Mobile No. : 9848671127

Distributor Code : 964920
Distributor Name : Shreya Enterprises, Neredmet, Hyderabad, Telangana State, 500056

Problem : Non-receipt of LPG Gas subsidy since two occasions. Please note that the "Bank name" has been changed from "01st April 2016" i.e. from "ING Vysya Bank Ltd." to "Kotak Mahindra Ltd.," Malakajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, The Savings Bank A/C No. is same. Pl. do the up-dation & regularizing the subsidy payment at the earliest. If any formalities to be done by me, may please be intimated / messaged to mobile.

(K. Hari Hara Rao)
prabirdalal

Jun 20, 2016

RE-BACK SUBSIDY

eback subsidy
Dear sir/ Madam,

I selected give up subsidy option by mistake, as our family income is not sufficient to give up the subsidy. I kindly request you to cancell that request. ( I want subsidy).

Name PRABIR DALAL phone no: 7551078588
Consumer no- 619326

Name of distributor- BISWAS GAS DISTRIBUTOR ,H.P.GAS, SHANTIPUR,NADIA.(PH NO=03472 278144)
pinkpanther

Jun 15, 2016

Subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c

My Consumer No. 627045.Gas Booked vide No. 530890 and delivered the Gas. But till subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c.

Please transfer the Subsidy amount to My State bank of Hyderabad account.

My mobile No.9958662090

Bikram sahoo
prabhatsahoo

Jun 1, 2016

Subsidy not being credited to my account

Dear Sir/ Madam

The first two subsidy was came to my SBI account no. 20186375456, when I was opening my another account in HDFC bank then subsidy was came to my HDFC account.But due to some problem in my HDFC account I was closed my HDFC account.But after closing HDFC account, subsidy was not came to my SBI account.
So I kindly request you to please send subsidy to my SBI account no. 20186375456.

Prabhat Ranjan Sahoo
Mob No:7205717320

Please refer the below details

LPG ID : 2 9110 8166 0002 8335

Distributor Name : KALINGA GAS

Phone No. : 2507444
BISWANATH PRASAD

May 25, 2016

Give up subsidy by mistake

Name:- BISWANATH PRASAD phone no: 9239591443
Consumer no- 610319

Name of distributor- BARRACKPORE GAS SERVICE, KOLKATA- 700120
NEDU

May 23, 2016

Subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c

My Consumer No. 610654. Gas Booked vide No. 559472 and delivered the Gas. But till subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c.

Please transfer the Subsidy amount to My HDFC bank account.

My mobile No. 9486415342.

A.NEDUNCHEZHIYAN
Chhindi Gupta

May 7, 2016

non receipt of LPG subsidy HP Gas

Dear Sir I am making a complaint on behalf of my House maid.PUSHPA MAHADEV JHADAV. She ia 50 years old widow and totally uneducated. Infact I am responsible for getting her the HP LPG connection in 2010.Her consumer No. is 650994 with Apna BazarGas Services Andher(W) Mumbai 400053.
Ever since the subsidy started going to the bank, she has not received
any money in her Bank Account.She has an account with Bank of Maharashtra ,Jogeshwari Branch(1588).Jogeshwai(W),Mumbai.A/C No.25012518683,Name Mrs Pushpa Mahadev Jadhav.Bank MICR Code400014158,IFSC Code MAHB0001588
On I personally going to her Dealer, M/S Apna Bazar Gas Services,Azad Nagar,Andheri(w) Mumbai 400053 was of no help. All that they could tell me was that her subsidy has been going going to State Bank of Mysore, since a Zero balance had been opened for her
They could not say which branch or which accoun no. either.Despite visiting the agency about 5 times (as they had promised to get the account details of her susidy) they were of no help. They even stopped taking any calls since they too did not have the required info my maid was seeking.
Sir, this lady is extremly poor widow who has to feed her 3 children and works from house to house the whole day and getting the
subsidy will be a big help to her.
My Name is Sqn.Ldr. S.N. Gupta.I am a retired Air Force Officer .I am a customer of the same Apna Bazar Agency & my own C.No. is 612809.I in fact have given up my own subsidy on an appeal from the Prime Minister.My Tel. No. in Mumbai is 9821676581
I would appeal that the above mentioned poor woman needs her susidy of the last 2 years to help her to meet her daily needs.
Thanking You,

Consumer no- 616086

Name of distributor- divya jyoti guess agencies east vinod anger Delhi 92
Vinny Korgaonkar

Apr 28, 2016

GAS Transfer letter not receiving due to government subsidy not received on account.

Today i went to "SUBHAM GAS AGENCY" Chinchawad , i need to transfer my old GAS connection to my village Kudal ( Sindhudurgha ) Maharashtra, Agency updated to me that there is issue in GAS transfer as Government subsidy is not received on your account. As i am moving on April Saturday 2016, now its very important for me to get my connection transfer ASAP, as i dont have any cooking arrangement at my home there.

This is very bad news for me as i had my little Baby with me and now its very critical for me please do needful ASAP.

Pratiksha Pansare

Apr 16, 2016

Card serial no - 603863
Consumer no- 580439
Distributor's code- 963920
Name of distributor- ASHIRWAD GAS AGENCY,Bhosari, Pune -411039

Kindly do the needful.

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...