HP Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

arorakavita

Aug 8, 2016

LPG Subsidy Automatic giveitup selected

I belong to Indane Gas and by mistake or in online network, I got some problem and LPG GIVEITUP SUBSIDY is selected.
I came to know when i didnt receive the same for 2 months in my account. I even submitted all documents including UID and Connection papers to agency but they didnot give proper response. They just said it will start from Mumbai.
On helpline number, I again complaint for the same. On calling again and again, they said to submit again papers which I had already done. They they said to submit PAN CARD .I HAVE AGAIN DID THIS. But all in vain.
Sir, this is our option when to give or not. This is really feeling helpless as no body is there to give a proper solution to our problem. I was reading this portal and observed there is no option to get the same.
If any body got the solution, pls keep posted so it can help to another also.
Consumer No. 13959
Distributor's Name : M M Gas Service, Amritsar
hpgas

Jul 18, 2016

Non-Receipt of LPG Subsidy(HP Gas)

I was delivered LPG HP Gas cylinder (domestic) on 29-06-2016 bearing booking No. 570862 dt. 25-06-2016 and Cash memo No. 160538 dt. 28-06-2016. My consumer No. is 612303. My LPG cylinder is supplied from Kalyaneswari Gas Distributor(13065600) located at Burdwan, Burwan District, West Bengal.
As per guidelines of DBTL, my Aadhaar Card has been linked to the LPG Distributor and to my S/B Bank account. But the subsidy of my above-mentioned delivery of LPG cylinder of HPGAS has yet not been credited to my Bank Account still now.
so the Govt. concerned is requested kindly to take proper steps for crediting the LPG subsidy to my Bank Account. and co-operate with the beneficiary.

With Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
KHHRao

Jun 22, 2016

LPG Gas Subsidy not received

Consumer No : 519311,
Consumer Name : Kothamasu Hari Hara Rao, ( H.No.26-150/8, Flat No.1 , Mamata Aparts., Sarada Nagar, Safilguda, Hyderabad-45)
Aadhaar Number : 9666 5645 4322
Savings Bank A/C: 7310100 28413 (Given for Subsidy) : ING Vysya Bank Ltd., Malkajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, Telangana State
Mobile No. : 9848671127

Distributor Code : 964920
Distributor Name : Shreya Enterprises, Neredmet, Hyderabad, Telangana State, 500056

Problem : Non-receipt of LPG Gas subsidy since two occasions. Please note that the "Bank name" has been changed from "01st April 2016" i.e. from "ING Vysya Bank Ltd." to "Kotak Mahindra Ltd.," Malakajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, The Savings Bank A/C No. is same. Pl. do the up-dation & regularizing the subsidy payment at the earliest. If any formalities to be done by me, may please be intimated / messaged to mobile.

(K. Hari Hara Rao)
prabirdalal

Jun 20, 2016

RE-BACK SUBSIDY

eback subsidy
Dear sir/ Madam,

I selected give up subsidy option by mistake, as our family income is not sufficient to give up the subsidy. I kindly request you to cancell that request. ( I want subsidy).

Name PRABIR DALAL phone no: 7551078588
Consumer no- 619326

Name of distributor- BISWAS GAS DISTRIBUTOR ,H.P.GAS, SHANTIPUR,NADIA.(PH NO=03472 278144)
pinkpanther

Jun 15, 2016

Subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c

My Consumer No. 627045.Gas Booked vide No. 530890 and delivered the Gas. But till subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c.

Please transfer the Subsidy amount to My State bank of Hyderabad account.

My mobile No.9958662090

Bikram sahoo
prabhatsahoo

Jun 1, 2016

Subsidy not being credited to my account

Dear Sir/ Madam

The first two subsidy was came to my SBI account no. 20186375456, when I was opening my another account in HDFC bank then subsidy was came to my HDFC account.But due to some problem in my HDFC account I was closed my HDFC account.But after closing HDFC account, subsidy was not came to my SBI account.
So I kindly request you to please send subsidy to my SBI account no. 20186375456.

Prabhat Ranjan Sahoo

Distributor Name : KALINGA GAS

Phone No. : 2507444
BISWANATH PRASAD

May 25, 2016

Give up subsidy by mistake

Name:- BISWANATH PRASAD phone no: 9239591443
Consumer no- 610319

Name of distributor- BARRACKPORE GAS SERVICE, KOLKATA- 700120
NEDU

May 23, 2016

Subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c

My Consumer No. 610654. Gas Booked vide No. 559472 and delivered the Gas. But till subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c.

Please transfer the Subsidy amount to My HDFC bank account.

My mobile No. 9486415342.

A.NEDUNCHEZHIYAN
Chhindi Gupta

May 7, 2016

non receipt of LPG subsidy HP Gas

Dear Sir I am making a complaint on behalf of my House maid.PUSHPA MAHADEV JHADAV. She ia 50 years old widow and totally uneducated. Infact I am responsible for getting her the HP LPG connection in 2010.Her consumer No. is 650994 with Apna BazarGas Services Andher(W) Mumbai 400053.
Ever since the subsidy started going to the bank, she has not received
any money in her Bank Account.She has an account with Bank of Maharashtra ,Jogeshwari Branch(1588).Jogeshwai(W),Mumbai.A/C No.25012518683,Name Mrs Pushpa Mahadev Jadhav.Bank MICR Code400014158,IFSC Code MAHB0001588
On I personally going to her Dealer, M/S Apna Bazar Gas Services,Azad Nagar,Andheri(w) Mumbai 400053 was of no help. All that they could tell me was that her subsidy has been going going to State Bank of Mysore, since a Zero balance had been opened for her
They could not say which branch or which accoun no. either.Despite visiting the agency about 5 times (as they had promised to get the account details of her susidy) they were of no help. They even stopped taking any calls since they too did not have the required info my maid was seeking.
Sir, this lady is extremly poor widow who has to feed her 3 children and works from house to house the whole day and getting the
subsidy will be a big help to her.
My Name is Sqn.Ldr. S.N. Gupta.I am a retired Air Force Officer .I am a customer of the same Apna Bazar Agency & my own C.No. is 612809.I in fact have given up my own subsidy on an appeal from the Prime Minister.My Tel. No. in Mumbai is 9821676581
I would appeal that the above mentioned poor woman needs her susidy of the last 2 years to help her to meet her daily needs.
Thanking You,

Consumer no- 616086

Name of distributor- divya jyoti guess agencies east vinod anger Delhi 92
Vinny Korgaonkar

Apr 28, 2016

GAS Transfer letter not receiving due to government subsidy not received on account.

Today i went to "SUBHAM GAS AGENCY" Chinchawad , i need to transfer my old GAS connection to my village Kudal ( Sindhudurgha ) Maharashtra, Agency updated to me that there is issue in GAS transfer as Government subsidy is not received on your account. As i am moving on April Saturday 2016, now its very important for me to get my connection transfer ASAP, as i dont have any cooking arrangement at my home there.

This is very bad news for me as i had my little Baby with me and now its very critical for me please do needful ASAP.

Pratiksha Pansare

Name of distributor- ASHIRWAD GAS AGENCY,Bhosari, Pune -411039

Kindly do the needful.
bali2545

Mar 21, 2016

LPG Subsidy Not Received in my account.

My details as per mentioned below:

Consumer No : 601868

Consumer Name : BASHIRALI SHAIKH

Distributor Name : KAKADE HP GAS AGENCY

Distributor Address: 536/3 A, Dnyaneshwar nagar, Jijamata chowk, Talegaon Dabhade, Maval, Pune-410506, ph: 02114 - 225151 / 52

My Mobile No. : 9970786085, 9168416353

We book the HP gas Refill and gas is delivered at 11.03.2016 but till date LPG Subsidy Not Received in my account.

HPGas BookingNo 537529 CashMemo 143663 Dt 10.03.16 Rs.537.00,

Please deposit the Gas subsidy to my account.

vishal2908

Mar 8, 2016

Opt out from Giveitup

By mistake i chose to give up subsidy but i want to opt out GiveItUp & want to avail my subsidy

Please refer the below details

LPG ID : 2 9110 5152 0018 4948

Consumer No : 653887

Consumer Name : VISHAL VISHWANATH SHETE

Aadhaar Number : 9329 0017 2004

Distributor Code : 19661200

Distributor Name : JAI GAS AGENCY

Mobile No. : 9890477195

Please consider this as it was my mistake

Vishal

Opt out from Giveitup

rpsingh1942

Mar 8, 2016

Subsidy not being credited to my account

Rashmi Gas Service, Mumbai. Con. No 615621.. LPG ID 2 9100 9025 0002 6563
The subsidy used to be created in my bank a/c no. 11037358780, State Bank Of India, Churchgate branch.As per SMS received on my Mob. 9323222666, this seems to be credited to a/c no. * * * * * * * * *90 which is not my account. The last 2 subsides have been credited to wrong a/c no. as mentioned.
It is requested that the same may be credited to my account at the earliest and your records be amended.

RAJAN PAL SINGH
08.03.2016
A-303 Indian Ocean , Sagar City, VP Road
Andheri(w), Mumbai
9323222666/ 022 26201234
rameshanagandula

Feb 9, 2016

subsidy not credited in bank account

Re.: “No credit of Gas subsidy in bank account”
MY NAME : ANAGANDULA LAVANYA

consumer no.657769

GAS DEALER: MANASA GAS AGENCY (HP GAS)
BHAGYANAGAR COLONY KUKATPALLY

this is a complaind about subseady.
i don't get my subseady.
i want subseady back of last ONE YEAR
D.Mohanta

Feb 7, 2016

Subsidy not received

My consumer no.668836. Gas booked vide no.590149 and delivered on 30.01.2016. Subsidy not yet received to my bank account. My Aadhar card no.5882 1351 0416 is linked both to bank and log distributor. My mobile no. 9439512876.
neha zade

Feb 6, 2016

Restoration of subsidy facility

I undersigned is Consumer of your gas agency. My name is Mr. Prashant Zade and my consumer no 620748. On 04/02/2016 I called call center number for gas refilling but wrongly gas subsidy surrender button was pressed. I am not willing to surrender my subsidy. So please continue the facily and do needful for further clarification please contact.9766964644
mithun kumar thakur

Jan 27, 2016

Regarding join again with subsidy

by mistake i have received a message from HPDBTL and pressed 1 button which was a message to quit the subsidy.sir , i need subsidy because i am minimum earning people . so, in this situation please suggest me what can i do ? i hope that you will join again with subsidy my consumer number is 600187 LPGID consumer no. , consumer name & distributor name :2 9110 9224 0000 0187 , mithun kumar thakur , aditya hp gas enterprises . mithunthkr779@gmail.com 9708429316
Rajindar koundal

Jan 8, 2016

Regarding jion again with subsidy

by mistake i have received a message from hpdbtl and pressed 1 button which was a msg to quit the subsidy. Sir, I need subsidy because I am minimum earning people. So in this situation pls suggest me What can I do?
I hope that you will join again with subsidy my consumer number is 617619 LPG ID
Consumer No. Consumer Name Distributor Name

617619 RAJINDER KOUNDAL SAHIB GAS SERVICE 2 1120 9494 0000 0865

rajindarkoundal@gmail.com

from :-
Rajindar koundal s/o sh. Romesh chand vill Jhikla Lanj P.O. Lanj tehsil harchakian dist. kangra hp
Mobile No .9816983610
jha pawan kumar

Dec 23, 2015

about subsidy

I hope that you will join again with subsidy .
sanju1975

Dec 9, 2015

do not received subsidy

I DO NOT RECEIVED MY SUBSIDY SINCE LAST 6-7 MONTHS
Bhuvisri

Dec 7, 2015

Subsidy not received last two cylinder

Hello sir/madam
Iam bhuvaneshwari HP consumer no.646729.avinash agency mahalaxmi layout Bangalore. Iam received fast 3 cylinder subsidy but last 2cylinder subsidy not received. Please solve this issue. Adhar number already attached
Thx
sandip1583

Dec 4, 2015

Dear Sir/Mam,

While sign in to HP Gas online, I have furnished all the details to sign up. Later link had been sent to my mail ID: sandip1583@rediffmail.com

My login ID is: sandip1583. My account No: 666542

But i have not activated the link sent to my mail ID. Now i am lost the mail link.

Please resend the link to my mail ID- sandip1583@rediffmail.com

Please do the needful.

sandip salunkhe
RAYANM

Nov 21, 2015

subsidy

My subsidy not yet credit bank account,
consumer no 656192

Bank account no. 21690100001178 bank of baroda (IBB CHENNAI )

Last two month amount

please kindly release our subsidy

R.Moses

( M ) - 9840928259

Vehicle Theft - pulsar black colour stolen
    Yesterday around 10PM my black colour Pulsur with number...
    person - Black money with lots of gold and promissory notes along...
    Huge amount of money along with gold and properties to a...
    mukhya mantri yuva swarojgar yojna - swarojgar yojna scheme
    dear sir, i m umesh rakehsiya sir apki jo bhi...
    Adeptpros Inc - Worst company
    Dear Members Don't join in Adeptpros IT...
    Axis Bank - ONLINR FRAUD BY AXIS BANK CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE
    Dear Sir, Re:Name: Bhavesh Bhagvanbhai...
    LIC INDIA - Online payment issue
    Hi, I have done a online payment of 7831.00 to my...
    bharti airtel ltd - Extra charges
    Sir, I am using 9990997989 no. of Bharti Airtel Ltd....
    Trackon - Courier not delivered
    I had sent a courier vide 1306009392 to Delhi address on...