HP Gas

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP Gas

Subodh Loharikar

Feb 19, 2017

Wrong email address registered

I've registered with an wrong email address and now i want to change it to my e-mail but there is no link on website for this.
Also my account is not activated because the activation link was sent to the wrong email address. My consumer no. is 602703.
Thanking You
S. Loharikar
Sushil Bhagwan Tiwari

Feb 14, 2017

Non receipt of LPG subsidary.

I am a HP domestic gas holder in the Name of Sushil Tiwari my consumer no is :600883 (Anjani Gas Agency) in Titwala in Kalyan Taluka. I have up dated my Aadhaar card to the bank account. But I have not received my Subsidy past 03 months. Details are below mentioned; we are requesting to you that please do the needful as soon as possible.

Name of Consumer: Sushil Tiwari
Distributer Name: Anjani Gas Agency
Aadhaar No- : 739603722018
Bank Name : State Bank of India
A/C Number : 33471817078
Mobil No- 9920198441

The Bank manager is saying that they have not received any credit from the HP company whereas HP executive is saying that Aadhar link is not updated, which is not the case.

We request you to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Sushil Tiwari
riju007

Feb 9, 2017

Subject: LPG SUBSIDY NOT CREDITED
I am a HP domestic gas holder in the Name of Rijesh Jose my consumer no is :604319 (SHANTHI AGENCIES) I have up dated my Aadhaar card to the bank account. But I have not received my Subsidy past 6 months. Details are below mentioned; we are requesting to you that please do the needful as soon as possible.
Consumer No- 604319
Name of Consumer: Rijesh Jose
Distributer Name: Shanthi Agencies (Hebbagodi)
Aadhaar No- : 794024381588
Bank Name : South Indian Bank
A/C Number : 0492053000008851
Mobil No- 9035795847

Rijesh Jose
ravi.verma

Feb 8, 2017

database error

I am trying to book second cylinder but after filling all form, when i submit, it says that "Database error occurred with Error No. 201".
Kindly resolve this issue with the help of developer of this website.
Thanks and regards
ravi verma

database error

cnp

Jan 31, 2017

SUBSIDY NOT CREDITED

Sir the subsidy amountsare not credited for the following months.please credit the same as soon as possible
1.november 2016,delivery date : 23112016
2. december 2016, delivery date 26122016
3.january 2017, delivery date: 3012017
Consumer number :512905
Address: C N Padmanabha Rao, house no: LIG 393, KHB Colony, Moka Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bellary-583103
ACCOUNT NUMBER: STATE BANK OF MYSORE : 54012274988
AADHAR NUMBER: 319275422288
PHONE NUMBER : 9449433947
NAME OF GAS DEALER : BELLARY GAS COMPANY
DINKAR RAO MAGANLAL SONI.

Jan 24, 2017

hp gas subsidy till date not credited in my bank account no 1976.

Hp.Gas.Book on 15th of jan17 .Gas cylinder received on16th jan17.,HP GAS.Aadishakti gas agency.Pune.41.Consumer no .607412. Amount rs.603.50.Subsidy consume 503577 15 jan 17Time..09.22.12.Special instruction subsidy consumed.3rd dec. 17.Rs.585.92+17.58. Very sorry to say till date why subsidy not release????if release then why not credited in my savings acccount no.1976.Saraswat bank sihgad road .Sunorbit.Pune.51.Who is responsible for this dealy???and immediatly fasat sub sidy amount rs.138.64. Should be deposited under higher authority supervision
And strictly instruct to concern felleow to deposited subsidy amount in account regularlly.Who still not release subsidy punish him and strictily instruct to deposited subsidy amount in my account no 1976.And inform me immediatly.Do this very fast.Isn't it??????????
Pankajsrivastava

Jan 20, 2017

Poor Delivery service by HP

Consumer No 512075, 8.10.08. M/s Saraswati Gas Service,Sanganer Road, Sanganer, Jaipur.

I am fed up with very very poor service, by the above vendor.
Please migrate my gas connection to Bharat gas vendor.
pankaj srivastav
20.1.2017.
jaipur.pankaj@gmail.com
UmeshkumarKoli

Jan 16, 2017

Paid 612.04 rupees online but still delivery boy asked me for cash payment

Consumer No = 601844

I booked a refilled on 12 JAN 2017, booking number is 506433.
I paid the amount online with convenience fee 612.04 rupees, but on delivery of cylinder delivery person said he dont have any information on online payment and so I have to pay 610 rupees for cylinder.

I contacted Jambhulkar HP gas agency they also replies same saying they didnt received a online payment.

our government is pushing us to make digital payments and when we do this this is what happens. no one is ready to help me in this. request you to do the needfull.

my transaction reference for my payment is INVA783388dd82
my contact number: 9619429889

Paid 612.04 rupees online but still delivery boy asked me for cash payment

ASHOK GEMAWAT

Jan 5, 2017

HPGAS SUBSIDY NOT RECEIVED IN MY ACCOUNT NO.166104000016685 OF IDBI BANK,KENNEDY BRIDGE BRANCH ,NANACHOWCK,MUMBAI.

MY HP GAS CONSUMER NO.IS 606535 AT APNA BAZAR STORE OF ANDHERI WEST.MUMBAI 400 058.
I HAVE SUBMITTED ALL DETAILS AT BANK AND GAS DEALER BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING SUBSIDY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT AT IDBI BANK,NANA CHOWCK,KENNEDY BRIDGE BRANCH .MY ACCOUNT NO.IS 166104000016685.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AND INFORM.
MY PHONE NO.IS 9324314379/9820666852 ABD LANDLINE NO.IS 26783789.

REGARDS.

ASHOK GEMAWAT
MGunasek

Jan 4, 2017

Activation Email Not Received

I have registered in myhpgas.in but I didn't get activation email to activate my account.
Please send activation email to moshi4ever@gmail.com
abdulnazarv

Dec 21, 2016

Customer Care

Hello Sir,

I have called to the customer care number "" ,even if i selected the English, The person speaks only in Hindi and then cut the call after some seconds.

Now they are not picking the call also ..please appoint some English speaking people also...
abdulnazarv

Dec 21, 2016

Customer Care

Hello Sir,

I have Called to 18002333555 .Even i selected English,Person spoke in Hindi and Cut the Call after some seconds.

Then Not Picking the Call....Don't know what to do..
abhijit jana purnal

Dec 12, 2016

No bill in frist time

Frist time connection not be make cylender bill or not yet book entry but pay now Rs.-500. and Carring charges.Pleas need to do full.
Savita Balip

Dec 8, 2016

Delivery boy ask more money

While making delivery of gas delivery boy ask more money but My house is in 5km. Help
ASISHPOURNAMI

Nov 30, 2016

SUBSIDY CREDITED TO WRONG ACCOUNT

My consumer num 613682 from pathanamthitta I have submited my fedaralbank statement of account num(13490100126562)and i booked lpg on 31.10.16 still now i didnot get subsidy on this account .when i gone to the gas agency.MAHIMA GAS AGENCY, they told that subsidy send to my un activated account in indusend bank now i am requesting you to rectyfy the mistake from nextmonth onwards credit subsidy in my fedaral bank account

Asish
7034720675
svudurbati

Nov 24, 2016

Subsidy amount not recieved in my Bank

My HP Gas Consumer No 602143, Distributor :Madhu Gas Agencies, Secunderabad.
I have received Gas Cylinder on 1st November 2016. I have not received the Gas subsidy amount .My Aadhar Card is seeded to HP Gas LPG through State Bank of India, Padmaraonagar Branch, Secunderabad. S.B Acct No. 30348942182.I have been receiving subsidy into this account. In the month of September the amount was sent to Central Bank Of India. At present this account has been closed. So Kindly note that my subsidy amount should be remitted to SBI Account only.
jdhole

Nov 17, 2016

Delivery Charges

My home is less than a Km away from HP gas agency and delivery boy has charged 50 Rs for delivery.

Gov is driving give up subsidy and delivery men are looting consumers
laxmigunvanti@yahoo.com

Nov 10, 2016

Gas cylinder received at full rate but the subsidy not recd

i have received a cylinder as per order on 22.10.2016 cash memo number 110562 consumer number 601863
shyamsharma123

Nov 5, 2016

Gas subsidy not recieved

Dear Sir / madam,

Consumer no - 159791
Booking no - 539169
As per massage received that above booking no has cancelled but we received the cylinder against this booking no. and so, we have not received subsidy yet in account.

please check and deposit it.
pardeshi nitin

Nov 2, 2016

subsidy not receve in my account

subsidy not credited in bank acc.
MY NAME : PARDESHI NITIN RANJIT

consumer no.640911

GAS DEALER:SAHA Brothers (HP GAS)
Junnar tal-junnar, dist-Pune

this is a complaind about subseady.
i don't get my subseady.
i want subseady back of last ONE YEAR
I received 9 cilenders but subcidy is not credited in my acc.

My Subsidy not received
My consumer no.640911. My Aadhar card no.7155 5011 7125 is linked both to bank and log distributor. My mobile no.8421638588
SantoshTambe

Nov 2, 2016

Not delivary has cylender to costumar

Dear sir / madam
I am hp gas costumar,my consumer no. 633201.
I am booking refiil 29 oct 2016 in my mobaile
my hp gas booking no. 516408
my hg gas agency SAHIL GAS AGENCY,SHOP NO.15, chintamani complex, opp akashwani kendra hadapsar pune 28.
Agency delivary OTP 8267.
Sub - Refill is not being delivered, mostly I have to face this problem when ever I book a refill kindly seek into
the matter.
AKANKSHA03

Oct 21, 2016

not deliver gas cylinder

As you know sir, Hp Gas is the famous LPG provider.
but some agency is going to down the name of HP GAS, just because of bad service.
they do not provide gas cylinder on time after many follow up, and customer is suffer.
As i am suffering from the same problem.
from last five days i called them regularly for provide me cylinder.
Sir, you can't trust but from sunday (16 oct 2016) i am living without gas cylinder.
I didn't cook food, how am i survive you can't imagine.
After many request, i have to complaint for them.
You know sir, what did they excuse for the same, that our boys will not come today because of your home is situated in opposite side so we have travel long distance.
Now tell me sir, What can i do????
No information from dealer when he will come with gas cylinder
amol takle

Sep 29, 2016

7 days late delevary

I have booked gas cylinder before 6 day but I didn't get till date how can I manage my home cooking .
Plz check what is the problems for cylinder delevary on time . If it's not solve i will complen centralized department.
NAVALE ASHOK

Sep 26, 2016

Consumer No : 624544
Consumer Name :NAVALE ASHOK MARUTI
Aadhaar Number : 2734 3579 8812
Savings Bank A/C: 32471329815 (Given for Subsidy) : State Bank of India.
Mobile No. : 9960650901

Distributor Name : Mamata Enterprises, Ahmednagar ( Maharashtra)

Note:- 1) Hp gas refil dlvd on 23.07.2016 cash memo no.197601 if not received subsidy

2) Hp gas refil dlvd on 10.09.2016 cash memo no.120462 if not received subsidy

Thinking you,

Navale Ashok Maruti
Pathumma

Sep 22, 2016

non receipt of lpg subsidy to my bank account

my consumer no. is 626523 at reliance gas service, sulthanbathery,wayanad.,kerala. I booked an lpg cylinder on 16-07-2016 by booking no.518663 and cylinder delivered on 19-07-2016 by cash memo no.144939. But the subsidy amount of this cylinder is not yet received in my bank account. My bank is The Sulthanbathery Co-op Urban Bank Ltd Account No.001010001013321.

Prank Calls - telemarkters,prank calls
    I have,a cellphone I recieved lots,of prank calls,from...
    Garbage pollutiom on DDA land - Garbage pollution on DDA land
    The empty DDA land at Khaliullah Masjid near Dhobi Ghat is...
    AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVEL - Trusted Company is Al Isra Tour and Travels
    The company using mobile numbers 9831719258 and 9007791516...
    EPFO - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Bandhan Friendship Club - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Noida Jal Board - Wastage of water
    Plz cut their watet supply to make them understand that...
    Nagar Nigam Bhopal - A LOT OF DOG PROBLEM
    For street dog catching Dear sir please send municipal...
    Kolkata Police - AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVELS is not Fraud COMPANY
    The company is not a fraud one.I withdraw my all...