HP Gas

KHHRao

Jun 22, 2016

LPG Gas Subsidy not received

Consumer No : 519311,
Consumer Name : Kothamasu Hari Hara Rao, ( H.No.26-150/8, Flat No.1 , Mamata Aparts., Sarada Nagar, Safilguda, Hyderabad-45)
Aadhaar Number : 9666 5645 4322
Savings Bank A/C: 7310100 28413 (Given for Subsidy) : ING Vysya Bank Ltd., Malkajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, Telangana State
Mobile No. : 9848671127

Distributor Code : 964920
Distributor Name : Shreya Enterprises, Neredmet, Hyderabad, Telangana State, 500056

Problem : Non-receipt of LPG Gas subsidy since two occasions. Please note that the "Bank name" has been changed from "01st April 2016" i.e. from "ING Vysya Bank Ltd." to "Kotak Mahindra Ltd.," Malakajgiri Branch, Hyderabad, The Savings Bank A/C No. is same. Pl. do the up-dation & regularizing the subsidy payment at the earliest. If any formalities to be done by me, may please be intimated / messaged to mobile.

(K. Hari Hara Rao)
prabirdalal

Jun 20, 2016

RE-BACK SUBSIDY

eback subsidy
Dear sir/ Madam,

I selected give up subsidy option by mistake, as our family income is not sufficient to give up the subsidy. I kindly request you to cancell that request. ( I want subsidy).

Name PRABIR DALAL phone no: 7551078588
Consumer no- 619326

Name of distributor- BISWAS GAS DISTRIBUTOR ,H.P.GAS, SHANTIPUR,NADIA.(PH NO=03472 278144)
pinkpanther

Jun 15, 2016

Subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c

My Consumer No. 627045.Gas Booked vide No. 530890 and delivered the Gas. But till subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c.

Please transfer the Subsidy amount to My State bank of Hyderabad account.

My mobile No.9958662090

Bikram sahoo
prabhatsahoo

Jun 1, 2016

Subsidy not being credited to my account

Dear Sir/ Madam

The first two subsidy was came to my SBI account no. 20186375456, when I was opening my another account in HDFC bank then subsidy was came to my HDFC account.But due to some problem in my HDFC account I was closed my HDFC account.But after closing HDFC account, subsidy was not came to my SBI account.
So I kindly request you to please send subsidy to my SBI account no. 20186375456.

Prabhat Ranjan Sahoo

Distributor Name : KALINGA GAS

Phone No. : 2507444
BISWANATH PRASAD

May 25, 2016

Give up subsidy by mistake

Name:- BISWANATH PRASAD phone no: 9239591443
Consumer no- 610319

Name of distributor- BARRACKPORE GAS SERVICE, KOLKATA- 700120
NEDU

May 23, 2016

Subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c

My Consumer No. 610654. Gas Booked vide No. 559472 and delivered the Gas. But till subsidy not yet received my Bank A/c.

Please transfer the Subsidy amount to My HDFC bank account.

My mobile No. 9486415342.

A.NEDUNCHEZHIYAN
Chhindi Gupta

May 7, 2016

non receipt of LPG subsidy HP Gas

Dear Sir I am making a complaint on behalf of my House maid.PUSHPA MAHADEV JHADAV. She ia 50 years old widow and totally uneducated. Infact I am responsible for getting her the HP LPG connection in 2010.Her consumer No. is 650994 with Apna BazarGas Services Andher(W) Mumbai 400053.
Ever since the subsidy started going to the bank, she has not received
any money in her Bank Account.She has an account with Bank of Maharashtra ,Jogeshwari Branch(1588).Jogeshwai(W),Mumbai.A/C No.25012518683,Name Mrs Pushpa Mahadev Jadhav.Bank MICR Code400014158,IFSC Code MAHB0001588
On I personally going to her Dealer, M/S Apna Bazar Gas Services,Azad Nagar,Andheri(w) Mumbai 400053 was of no help. All that they could tell me was that her subsidy has been going going to State Bank of Mysore, since a Zero balance had been opened for her
They could not say which branch or which accoun no. either.Despite visiting the agency about 5 times (as they had promised to get the account details of her susidy) they were of no help. They even stopped taking any calls since they too did not have the required info my maid was seeking.
Sir, this lady is extremly poor widow who has to feed her 3 children and works from house to house the whole day and getting the
subsidy will be a big help to her.
My Name is Sqn.Ldr. S.N. Gupta.I am a retired Air Force Officer .I am a customer of the same Apna Bazar Agency & my own C.No. is 612809.I in fact have given up my own subsidy on an appeal from the Prime Minister.My Tel. No. in Mumbai is 9821676581
I would appeal that the above mentioned poor woman needs her susidy of the last 2 years to help her to meet her daily needs.
Thanking You,

Consumer no- 616086

Name of distributor- divya jyoti guess agencies east vinod anger Delhi 92
Vinny Korgaonkar

Apr 28, 2016

GAS Transfer letter not receiving due to government subsidy not received on account.

Today i went to "SUBHAM GAS AGENCY" Chinchawad , i need to transfer my old GAS connection to my village Kudal ( Sindhudurgha ) Maharashtra, Agency updated to me that there is issue in GAS transfer as Government subsidy is not received on your account. As i am moving on April Saturday 2016, now its very important for me to get my connection transfer ASAP, as i dont have any cooking arrangement at my home there.

This is very bad news for me as i had my little Baby with me and now its very critical for me please do needful ASAP.

Pratiksha Pansare

Name of distributor- ASHIRWAD GAS AGENCY,Bhosari, Pune -411039

Kindly do the needful.
bali2545

Mar 21, 2016

LPG Subsidy Not Received in my account.

My details as per mentioned below:

Consumer No : 601868

Consumer Name : BASHIRALI SHAIKH

Distributor Name : KAKADE HP GAS AGENCY

Distributor Address: 536/3 A, Dnyaneshwar nagar, Jijamata chowk, Talegaon Dabhade, Maval, Pune-410506, ph: 02114 - 225151 / 52

My Mobile No. : 9970786085, 9168416353

We book the HP gas Refill and gas is delivered at 11.03.2016 but till date LPG Subsidy Not Received in my account.

HPGas BookingNo 537529 CashMemo 143663 Dt 10.03.16 Rs.537.00,

Please deposit the Gas subsidy to my account.

vishal2908

Mar 8, 2016

Opt out from Giveitup

By mistake i chose to give up subsidy but i want to opt out GiveItUp & want to avail my subsidy

Please refer the below details

LPG ID : 2 9110 5152 0018 4948

Consumer No : 653887

Consumer Name : VISHAL VISHWANATH SHETE

Aadhaar Number : 9329 0017 2004

Distributor Code : 19661200

Distributor Name : JAI GAS AGENCY

Mobile No. : 9890477195

Please consider this as it was my mistake

Vishal

Opt out from Giveitup

rpsingh1942

Mar 8, 2016

Subsidy not being credited to my account

Rashmi Gas Service, Mumbai. Con. No 615621.. LPG ID 2 9100 9025 0002 6563
The subsidy used to be created in my bank a/c no. 11037358780, State Bank Of India, Churchgate branch.As per SMS received on my Mob. 9323222666, this seems to be credited to a/c no. * * * * * * * * *90 which is not my account. The last 2 subsides have been credited to wrong a/c no. as mentioned.
It is requested that the same may be credited to my account at the earliest and your records be amended.

RAJAN PAL SINGH
08.03.2016
A-303 Indian Ocean , Sagar City, VP Road
Andheri(w), Mumbai
9323222666/ 022 26201234
rameshanagandula

Feb 9, 2016

subsidy not credited in bank account

Re.: “No credit of Gas subsidy in bank account”
MY NAME : ANAGANDULA LAVANYA

consumer no.657769

GAS DEALER: MANASA GAS AGENCY (HP GAS)
BHAGYANAGAR COLONY KUKATPALLY

this is a complaind about subseady.
i don't get my subseady.
i want subseady back of last ONE YEAR
D.Mohanta

Feb 7, 2016

Subsidy not received

My consumer no.668836. Gas booked vide no.590149 and delivered on 30.01.2016. Subsidy not yet received to my bank account. My Aadhar card no.5882 1351 0416 is linked both to bank and log distributor. My mobile no. 9439512876.
neha zade

Feb 6, 2016

Restoration of subsidy facility

I undersigned is Consumer of your gas agency. My name is Mr. Prashant Zade and my consumer no 620748. On 04/02/2016 I called call center number for gas refilling but wrongly gas subsidy surrender button was pressed. I am not willing to surrender my subsidy. So please continue the facily and do needful for further clarification please contact.9766964644
mithun kumar thakur

Jan 27, 2016

Regarding join again with subsidy

by mistake i have received a message from HPDBTL and pressed 1 button which was a message to quit the subsidy.sir , i need subsidy because i am minimum earning people . so, in this situation please suggest me what can i do ? i hope that you will join again with subsidy my consumer number is 600187 LPGID consumer no. , consumer name & distributor name :2 9110 9224 0000 0187 , mithun kumar thakur , aditya hp gas enterprises . mithunthkr779@gmail.com 9708429316
Rajindar koundal

Jan 8, 2016

Regarding jion again with subsidy

by mistake i have received a message from hpdbtl and pressed 1 button which was a msg to quit the subsidy. Sir, I need subsidy because I am minimum earning people. So in this situation pls suggest me What can I do?
I hope that you will join again with subsidy my consumer number is 617619 LPG ID
Consumer No. Consumer Name Distributor Name

617619 RAJINDER KOUNDAL SAHIB GAS SERVICE 2 1120 9494 0000 0865

rajindarkoundal@gmail.com

from :-
Rajindar koundal s/o sh. Romesh chand vill Jhikla Lanj P.O. Lanj tehsil harchakian dist. kangra hp
Mobile No .9816983610
jha pawan kumar

Dec 23, 2015

about subsidy

I hope that you will join again with subsidy .
sanju1975

Dec 9, 2015

do not received subsidy

I DO NOT RECEIVED MY SUBSIDY SINCE LAST 6-7 MONTHS
Bhuvisri

Dec 7, 2015

Subsidy not received last two cylinder

Hello sir/madam
Iam bhuvaneshwari HP consumer no.646729.avinash agency mahalaxmi layout Bangalore. Iam received fast 3 cylinder subsidy but last 2cylinder subsidy not received. Please solve this issue. Adhar number already attached
Thx
sandip1583

Dec 4, 2015

Dear Sir/Mam,

While sign in to HP Gas online, I have furnished all the details to sign up. Later link had been sent to my mail ID: sandip1583@rediffmail.com

My login ID is: sandip1583. My account No: 666542

But i have not activated the link sent to my mail ID. Now i am lost the mail link.

Please resend the link to my mail ID- sandip1583@rediffmail.com

Please do the needful.

sandip salunkhe
RAYANM

Nov 21, 2015

subsidy

My subsidy not yet credit bank account,
consumer no 656192

Bank account no. 21690100001178 bank of baroda (IBB CHENNAI )

Last two month amount

please kindly release our subsidy

R.Moses

( M ) - 9840928259
Tahseen Ahmad Khan

Nov 10, 2015

Subsidy not received in bank account

My name is Tahseen Ahmad Khan & Consumer no. is 612093. My agency name is Vijay Gas Agency & agency contact no. is 223046.
My Bank is Punjab National Bank & A/c no. is 1259000102285696
I had received a message after cylinder purchase on 15/09/2015 that the cylinder delivery has been cleared. But till now i have not received the subsidy amount in my account.
So, i would request you to please check it and transfer my subsidy amount in my Bank account.

Tahseen Ahmad Khan
Mob no: 9956291056
khambalepravin908@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2015

Gas Subsidy Not Credited

Dear Sir/ Madam

I submit the document of to get subsidy on February month to HP gas company located in mandlik vasahatkolhapur. After Submitting i got February 2015 month subsidy, Then till date (october2015) i buy 6 cylinder. But i don't get any subsidy this 6 cylinders. When i go to the related office, he told me your application of subsidy rejected so resubmit it and get subsidy and forget about 6 cylinders subsidy.
In this case what I do?

Please assist me as soon as possible neither I will my lost my six subsidy.

email- khambalepravin908@gmail.com

symphony diet i - complain against cooler
    I purasched this cooler in the last of March this year in...
    tata docomo - Internet balance not received
    When I ported my Sim from Videocon to Tata docomo, they...
    VEXAROS - Vexaros
    Multiple calls each and every day
    TYBCOM - Result With held Wrongly
    I checked my TYBcom sem 6, 2016 result and its showing...
    2011 ford bantam R19000 - Scammed
    Good evening I was scammed by one of the ads on this...
    Mobile fraud call - Fake call that i won a prize from a snapdeal
    Hello sir. Yesterday i did received a message from...
    Star Jalsha - Message On bodhuboron
    DIDIMUNI I like your comment shotti apni thik kotha...
    HUDA - HUDA is not issuing NOC while i am the original allotee of...
    Respected sir/madam I am tajinder pal singh R/o 1524,...
    Star Jalsa - Message on BODHUBORON
    DIDIMUNI I like your comment shotti apni thik kotha...
    snapdeal - Fake call that i won a prize from a snapdeal
    Hello sir. Yesterday i did received a message from...