HP/ Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about HP/ Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd

Manmohan Panchal

Aug 26, 2014

i didn't get Order Confirmation Email.

I have purchased hp Pavilion 15-P001TX on 14/08/2014 in Hp back to college offer. I select the 2 years warranty an one year McAfee Internet Security And HP Videobook . My Redemption reference code is - [response_fk].but i have not got any Order Confirmation Email Which could be send within 72hrs after registration and i registred on 16/08/2014.Please look this matter as soon as possible.so that i can send the required documents to "Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd".

MANMOHAN PANCHAL
H.No. 680/33,Kath Mandi,Rohtak
Haryana 124001
Mahesh Dhaka

Aug 14, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF EXTENDED WARRANTY

i HAVE PURCHASED notebook serial No 5CB41708QC. i HAVE APPLIED FOR THE HOLIDAY OFFER EXTENDED WARRANTY and got Redemtion code No 7867989 and then I forwarded the required document along with a Cheque of Rs.1999/- on 04.06.14. But so far neither my warranty is extended and nor the cheque is cleared.
Pls do the needful.

Mahesh Dhaka
Contact No. 9638041160
mail id. mahesh_dhk@yahoo.com
kasunil1985@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2014

Regarding New Year Offer

Dear Team HP,

Please find the below trail mail and please let us know the status for these New year offer still not yet received the products.

Kindly revert the status on this & Please find the below site info for your reference.

Redemption Code: 7271718
Notebook /Desktop Serial Number: 5CG43560R6

Sent the a mail to explanation@redemptionsupport.com, no responds.
samshiva

Mar 18, 2014

BIlls for new Year offer of Rs 2498/-

Dear Sir ,

Please kindly send/mail me the bill for the payment of Rs 2498/- for the Redemption code: 7288632 for my
HP laptop with Serial No .: 5CD34845DL bought from Kolkata – Reliance Digital Shop In Axis Mall on
dated 28 Jan 2014.

Mob: 9432013164
Tel: 033-40174240
Kishan K R

Mar 11, 2014

not recieved gift (mouse and headphone)

I had given all documents which are required but the parcel went back to delhi,,
Name: Suguna rani K L
Redemption code: 7279617
Adress: srinikethana,gatti layout,behind priya school,gubbi,tumkur(d),
pin: 572216
sanjayshinde

Mar 11, 2014

non received of warranty certificate for laptop

I didn't received warranty certificate or mail and extend warranty yet for my hp laptop,
I already sent all detail of laptop to hp redemption cell Delhi.
Redemption Code: 6356367

Show message history
chitraksh

Feb 17, 2014

Regarding extended warranty on HP laptops in Diwali offer

This is to inform you that I haven't received any confirmation for the extended warranty of 2 years which was to be given in Diwali offer.
So, I request you to ensure that extended warranty offer should be given to me as soon as possible.
HP Pavilion 15-n012tx Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)
Redemption Code: 6808844

Notebook/Desktop Serial Number: 5CD33818Y9
gururaja pj

Feb 11, 2014

Norton IS & Warranty

hi,

Redemption code:6742954

Name- GURURAJA P J

I purchased HP product 3 months back, still i am not received Norton IS and extended warranty. it very poor response from your side. please ensure what is status as soon as possible and revert back.
sandeep.kumar

Feb 3, 2014

Cheated and warrenty not extended of HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK PC – 15-E015TX by HP

I am sandeep kumar had purchased a HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK PC – 15-E015TX laptop. I Tried many times to registered my laptop but u guys didn't send a me the redemption code.The screen showed with the acknowledgement of thank you for registering yourself.now.
Now the WARRANTY for my hp laptop has not been extended
I purchased my HP LAPTOP Details are-

MODEL NO - HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK PC – 15-E015TX

SERIAL NO - 5CD3328CYF

Dated - 31/10/2013

So I kindly request you to register my laptop at the earliest for the extension of the warranty as early as possible.

tell me how do i extend my warranty.
Also as i purchased it under your warranty extending scheme ....
its not coustomer fault..
As well as one year free norton internet security not got still activated. Now I want to norton internet security one year subscription . I am requesting to kindly arrange to take early actoin,
Ajit Dighe

Jan 31, 2014

Query about extended warranty

This is Mr. Ajit Shivaji Dighe. I have purchased HP Pavilion e-series & n-series(windows 8)-non touch laptop. Also i have applied for the extended warranty of 2 years. Few days before i have sent the serial no. of laptop(the barcode sticker strip), identity proof & photo copy of purchase invoice of laptop. But mistakenly i did not send the demand draft of Rs.1499.For your convenience i am sending you the demand draft of Rs.1499 along with my identity proof(photo copy) & photo copy of purchase invoice. So it's my humble request to draw your attention towards my problem & please proceed further for the extended warranty.

Thank you!
amitesh.tamrakar

Jan 23, 2014

warranty extended

I have purchased HP Pavilion 15-n010Tx on 10/11/2013 in Hp Diwali utsav scheme. I select the 2 years warranty an one year nortan anti virus. My Redemption reference code is - 6785393.but i have not got any scheme till date.
Ramachandran V

Jan 21, 2014

Non receipt of Diwali utsav gift

Reminder 1
Reference: HP Redemption reference code: 6738400
I have purchased one HP Note book Sl No.5CD33682NJ Model HP-Pavilion 15-N019TU and sent all documents for claiming the Diwali Utsav gift. My claim has been approved and I got an e-mail reg. the approval. But I didnot get any gift (warrenty+ Norton antivirus pack) so far. Now the antivirous is already expired and running my computer without antivirous. So request you to look into the matter and despatch the gift at the earliest. My mobile No. is 8586896603 and mail id is : vrchandran1960@gmail.com
With regards
Ramachandran V,
D-709, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi-110023
md adeeb ahmad

Jan 20, 2014

non receipt of hp gift accessories

Dear sir/ma’am please refer my Redemption code: 6842961 (In Approved Status), I have the honor to state that I purchased laptop Notebook Part/Model no: Pavilion 15-N010TX having Notebook Serial No: 5CD3362N14. After confirmation registration I sent all documents to concerned address accordingly. A confirmation mail had been also received that we have received your claim documents on 22-November-2013 and the same is approved for Warranty+Norton IS on your notebook. Presently (since 22 Nov 13) my claim is in approved mode but no" Norton IS" (Rs-1399/ ) has received till now. Approximately 03 months passed away from the purchase date but the free gift package( 03 Yrs Warranty+ Norton IS) has not dispatched so far. I donot know why it is still pending.If you people will take this much of long time to delivery then then there is no use.Therefore I Req that free gift packag ( 03 Yrs Warranty+ Norton IS) may please dispatch immediately.and advice dispatch detail.Thank you. My Redemption Code=6842961 in Approved mode.my mb no 09332635363/07699060334 or email =adeebahmad340@yahoo.com. Please intimate despatch detail. have a nice day. Please accord priority
mandeep singh siain

diwali offer

hi
my redemption code 6908412. not reciev my printer & not update into online system
with attach old email by hp redemption cell

We would like to inform you that, your claim documents have been received and same is under validation process. There is some delay in update of details into online system, we regret for the same.

Kindly allow us 3-4 days to get the same updated into online system.

We thank you for your patience.

Thanks & regards,

HP Redemption Cell

Thank you for registering for the HP’s Diwali Utsav Offer.

Redemption code: 6908412

Notebook Part/Model no.: HP Pavilion Touchsmart 14-b173TU

Notebook Serial No.: 5CD3342JZB

This is with reference to your online registration under HP’s Diwali Utsav Offer, we would like to update that based on the notebook model purchased by you, and multiple selections of HP products, please find below details of your transactions along with the Net Payable amount:

S. Nos.

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 1515 AIO Printer Rs.5299

B

Total Cost of Product Selected by you

C

Net Payable by Customer ( B-A)

Important Note: Information mentioned in this mail (like serial no., model no, product/s redeemed etc) are as per registration done by the customer on the website. Final claim will be approved post validation basis matching of details against information shared by the customer on the registration website.

1. You are requested to submit the following documents:

a) ID proof (any one of these - Driving license, PAN card, Election Card, Passport)

b) Photocopy of purchase invoice,

c) Original cut out of Bar code sticker (pasted on cardboard packaging of the notebook - (How to find the bar code sticker on the box))

d) An At Par Cheque(with CTS-2010 format) or Demand Draft of amount Rs. 1299 in favor of Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd., payable at Delhi.

NOTE: If your Net Payable amount is zero, then you only need to send copy of ID proof, copy of Purchase Invoice and Original cut out of bar code sticker.

2. The above documents have to be sent to

HP Redemption Cell,
Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd
C/O Jeena & Company Pvt Ltd. ,
E-5/B1 Mohan Co -operative Extn. Industrial Area,
Mathura Road, Badarpur,
New Delhi – 110044.

3. Last date for submission of claim documents is 30th November 2013. If you do not submit the above said documents within due date, your entitlement for redemption will be treated as cancelled and status of your claim will be recorded as Rejected in our books.

4. Please visit www.hp.com/in/diwaliutsav for detailed Terms & Conditions.

To check latest status of your claim:

Visit online to www.redemptionsupport.com, enter your redemption code or serial number of notebook to check status of your claim

Via SMS: Send the following SMS to 53030 : CLAIM "space" " redemption code"
Via Callback : : If you want to talk to our representative, send the following SMS to 53030 : hpdiwaliutsav and we will give you a callback within 1 working day.

Via EMAIL: Send all queries to diwaliutsav@redemptionsupport.com

HP Redemption Team

DISCLAIMER: Online registration at the promo website (i.e. www.hp.com/in/diwaliutsav) does not make any entitlement to the customer for the gift, till the customer fulfil the redemption criteria within the given time frame and as per the other terms and conditions of the offer. In-case of non adherence of the time frame, HP reserves the right to cancel the claim and no further communications will be entertained in this regard. This offer is for end consumer, and not for the channel partner, so online registration needs to be done by the customer only and not through any of their channel partners. HP reserves the right to withdraw or change the offer without any notice.
gaurav1234

regarding not receiving diwali utsav offer

I have purchased hp Pavilion 15-N003TX on 10/11/2013 in Hp Diwali utsav scheme. I select the 2 years warranty an one year nortan anti virus. My Redemption reference code is - 6883832.but i have not got any scheme till date. please look this matter as soon as possible. my address is
Flat No-15, Plot No-11
JDM Appartments, Sec-5
Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
Mob-09818020197
scgupta136

Jan 18, 2014

regarding not receiving diwali utsav offer

i purchase hp note book on 06/11/2013 in Hp Diwali utsav scheme.i select the 2 years warranty an one year nortan anti virus. My Redemption reference code is - 6854967.but i had not got any scheme till date. please look this matter as soon as possible. my address is
A-1912,Green Field collony,
Gate No- 5,
faridabad
9911194665
Arshad_alam

Jan 9, 2014

Warranty+Norton IS link isn`t received

I purchased HP Pavilion 15-N012TX laptop, and sent the document for availing gift under Diwali utsav offer.my claim is received on Nov 19,2013 and approved for Warranty and Norton IS but they aren`t sent on my email-[arshadalam.alam5@gmail.com]
redempton code-[6817966]so,please help me in this concern
puneet kumar agarwal

Jan 7, 2014

Regarding HP diwali offer rejection

I have purchased Hp ultra book from hp which has been delivered on 26 dec and have been conveyed to me by hp that as this order has been delayed from hp side so the diwali offer will be extended to 5 jan 2013. now they recieved my documents on 28 dec 2013 and they rejected my claim saying that this has not delivered not in precribed time frame.

This purchase form hp has already been frustating for me now this has been a night mare.
Now I request if you at least check this and correct this at your side.
ankit srivastwa

Jan 5, 2014

additional 1year norton internet security

I have purchase in diwali utsav H.P. Notebook Pavilion 15 -N010TX, , Serial No. 5CD3366T7B . Dated 30-10-2013 and filled up the redemption form my redemption reference code is 6778171. but i have not recive any email link of norton internet security. Now I want to norton internet security link. I am requesting to kindly arrange to take early actoin, thanking you
my email id-ankitkumarsrivastwa@yahoo.com
shubhra.psy@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2013

diwaliutsav offer

In order to avail the diwali utsav redemption offer, we had registered at the redemption site and also couriered all the required documents to your office in Delhi. The site however claims that the registration process is incomplete because the documents have not been received. The courier has however been delivered and we also have the proof of delivery for it.

I would appreciate it someone got in touch with me regarding this asap at +91 9752 415 952
pankaj yaday

HP Care Pack Services claim rejection

i have already sent mail at in.contact@hp.com but i did not get any response

so please reply me.

I am PANKAJ KUMAR YADAV .

Product model : E3B55PA

Product name : HP Pavilion 15-e015tx Notebook PC

product serial no: 5CD3326PVK

Redemption reference code is - 6779776

I have registered for the HP Diwali offer and have sent all the required documents to the given address.

HP Redemption Cell,
Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd.,
C/O Jeena & Company Pvt Ltd.,
E-5/B1 Mohan Co -operative Extn. Industrial Area,
Mathura Road, Badarpur,
New Delhi-110044

but it has been rejected due to some reason. so can you please help me out.
I have submitted all my documents & details which was required for
registration.

so kindly register my HP Diwali offer which was " EXTENSION OF WARRANTY FOR 2 YEARS".

mob- 9616065612
RelianceDigital

HP New Year Redemption Offer - No Status

Dear Rkishorek,

Having read your post, our team would like to connect with you for your concerns. Request you to share your contact details at http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746 and enable us to get in touch with you at the earliest.

Reliance Digital
rkishorek

HP New Year Redemption Offer - No Status

I have bought a HP Split X2 laptop on December 14 at Reliance Digital and have logged in all the details for HP redemption offer of 2 years additional warranty and HP pack. I got an acknowledgement mail mentioning that I will get a revert within 72 hours. But till now I haven’t received any response yet. Please look into this and revert back at the earliest so that I can send the cheque and additional details to claim the redemption.

Redemption reference Code : 7065062

akshay srivastava

Dec 17, 2013

HP Student offer

sir
maine hp ka laptop 20 jun ko liya ta . jisme student offer ta,jiska (Redemption code: 6201436) aur (Notebook Serial No: 5CD3115Z5F) hai. jisme hamko HP ka speaker milna ta par jispe hamko uske jaruri documenta sents kar na ta. aur hamne galti se laptop ka blak sleep original ki jagah foto copy bhej diya tha.aur bad me apni galti sudharte hue original sleep diwali ke baad bhej diya ta . jisko ek mahina se bhi jada ho gaya hai par hp company ki taraf se koi responce nahi aaya .

to sir aapse request hai ki meri complain ka solution jaldi jaldi kijiye

yours HP customer

akshay srivastava
m.n.-- 7376572282
pankaj3896

Dec 17, 2013

about gift pack

I was purchage a notebook from hp which was under diwali utsav offer & I have submitted all document to the hp solutions but product could not delivered.
Redemption code: 6790406

Notebook Part/Model no: Pavilion 15-N013Tx

Notebook Serial No: 5CD33784HK

Plz respond on this claim

E.mail. pankaj.pankaj.kumar76@gmail.com
Mob. 9454933876

BSNL rajasthan - my landline phone one year 02930248746 is fault please...
    Sir, I want to lodge a complaint about the unsatisfactory...
    tata docomo - Always system Down
    I am having tata docomo postpaid connection with number...
    snapdeal - Product return
    Hi I recently bought 2 pairs of car speakers from snapdeal...
    DTC Bus - Driver not stop the bus on bus stop
    BUS ROUTE NO.- 984A (FROM AVANTIKA ROHINI TO LAJPAT NAGAR)...
    SBI CLERICAL RECRUITMENT FORM - forget roll no of sbi clerk 2014
    Name Priyanka Saxena reg no. 1300485357 dob 27 06 1990...
    reliance gsm prepaid - balance deduct without vas
    I M CUSTOMER OF RELIANCE GSM, AND EVERY TIME WHEN I HAVE...
    snapdeal - not receiving neft details,for refund amount.
    Order NO: 3473071268 Pick up No. 128616527846 Ticket No:...
    Sterling Holidays - excess payment
    1. Even though my account is debited by ECS payment for...
    Reliance Broadband - RE: No network before 10am and after 8pm
    Dear Niket, Our customer service team have informed...
    Reliance Communication - RE: Number portability not accepting
    Dear Bhupesh, As per your telephonic conversation with...