Humsafar Matrimony

Sumit12345678

Jul 8, 2014

Getting calls from Hamsafar Matrimony should i pay them

Dear Friends

Please guide me, I am getting continious calls from Hamsafar Matrimony Delhi Office asking for Membership fees and enrollment,

I have never heard of this website and matrimony please advise should i pay them.

Sumit Srivastava
Ahmedabad
sumit.srivastava09@yahoo.co.uk
mpradnya16@yahoo.com

Jun 29, 2014

Fraud

Hamsafar is a fraud matrimony website.
All employees SEEMA DIGHE,PRIYANKA,RANI,NISHA and there manager working there are fraud.
They dont receive calls neither call back.
They charged me 3000/- .These people call thousand times before registration and after receiving money they dont entertain us.
FRAUD PEOPLE and FRAUD WEBSITE.
They should be taken to the court.
Dont go for this matrimony ever.
ritu kumar

May 22, 2014

regarding priyanka sharma

priyanka sharma is really a fraud girl, she belong from aara, bihar & working in humafarmatromony.com, jamshedpur
ritu kumar

May 22, 2014

refarding humsafarmatromony, jamshedpur

actually i had taken the membership with Rs. of 3000/- from humsafarmatromony.com, jamshedpur. at the time of taken membership a girl neme priyanka, she is a employe of that company she talked nicely & talking about many facilities but after taking it she didnt give any response, even she dont pic my call alwways disconnected...she is really a fraud girl...one day i called from another no. she picked but given to one boy & that boy talked me so roudly & badly....i just want to advice every one dont beleive in such types of matromonial sites or not taken membership.i just request to the administrative depatment that they take some strong action on such types of fraod companies or person like priyanka......
vijayshyam1

May 9, 2014

Don't go for memebership (fake site and staff)

Humsafer matrimony people are cheats.

Beware of the.

They will provide fake profiles and ask for membership fee....please please dont believe them.

they have fake profiles on the website.

Most of the members ar already married or do not exist at all!!!!

Indore team is active thesedays to cheat people...sarika sharma is one of the staff that makes the first call.
rssinghjsr

Oct 11, 2013

BE WARE OF HUMSAFAR MATRIMONY

This for information to all concerned Please BE WARE OF HUMSAFAR MATRIMONY.
This is a fake company.
This company cheats the innocent public.
Please inform others also to be Away from this company.
It doesn't provide service only hanker after money.

IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST I AM AGAIN WARNING TO ALL PLEASE BE WARE OF THIS FRAUD SITE/COMPANY
rss_jsr@rediffmail.com

Aug 8, 2013

Humsafar Matrimony cheats the public .It doesn't provide service after receiving money. It gives wrong information.

Humsafar Matrimony Jamshedpur cheats the public .It doesn't provide service after receiving money. It gives wrong information.

It make the customer fool.

All of us must come together against this site so that new commers can be SAVED from the cheating.
rss_jsr@rediffmail.com

Jun 26, 2013

Humsafar Matrimony had cheated us

I was in search of a groom for my daughter.But I never contacted Humsafar Matrimony. Tanushree chauhan from Humsafar Matrimony ,Jamshedpur contacted me .She asked me to become a paid member.I refused to do so because I was Against dowry.

She again & again called me over phone.I refused all the time.

one day tanu madam called me saying following grooms are ready to marry without dowry pl submit membership amount first then we will provide you the contact details:

Mr. Sushil Singh: M Tech ,I.E.S officer

Mr.Chandrajeet Singh B. Tech

Mr.Varun Singh M.Tech

Mr.Suman Kumar B.Tech

Mr.Ritesh B.Tech

I cotacted M/s chandrajeet,Varun,Suman & Ritesh on the same day just after receiving the the contact details.

But I shocked to know that all of them are either married or their marriage has been fixed.

she has not provided the contact details of Mr.sushil singh.

During the discussion with parents I came to know that the above matrimony is fake & cheater.

Please help.
Rahul_1105

Feb 26, 2013

No Service Provided

Hi.. I am looking for a groom for my sister and so like everyone else I use to browse the websites as well as the newspaper. In the leading newspaper Dainik Jagran. As we liked one such ads,we called the number provided in the ad and found that it was of the humsafarmatrimony.com office in Jamshedpur. I told the person (Jeetendra) to provide me with the details of the profiles. In response he requested me to take the membership of 3500/-. I told him that I will think and get back to him. As the pressure of finding a suitable groom was much, I called again the Jamshedpur office and this time I spoke to a guy named Akhilesh and paid up the membership fee of 3500/-. In response, I got details of few of the profiles but I found them unsuitable as the profiles were of age far less than what I had requested. I took the membership in Dec 2012 and apart from the few underage unsuitable profiles, I have got nothing in return from the Humsfarmatrimony.com guys based in Jamshedpur. Now when I call them, they (Jeentendra etc) say that you have taken membership from Akhilesh and as he has been transferred to Patna office, so you need to get in touch with him to get the service. I found out the Patna humsafar office address and called them, and tried speaking to this Akhilesh guy, then I was told that since you have taken the membership from Jamshedpur office they will only provide you the details. I called up again the Jamshedpur office and this tried speaking to Joy Kumar (centre head of Jamshedpur) and he assured me that service will be provided, but till date no service in the form of details of the suitable grooms have been provided.

Moreover, now when a suitable advertisement comes in Dainik Jagaran and we call up, and if say the humsafar matrimony Bhilai has posted the advertisement then they ask us to pay again to them to get the details. Thus, being the same entity humsafarmatrimony.com, the place where one has got registered is not providing service and the others want the person to enroll again by paying the amount of 3500 afresh.

This is the height of unethical business practice and through this experience sharing I will suggest to stay away from humsafarmatrimony guys and if you do plan to take their membership, please take it from the city where you live and also if possible get something written about the services that they will offer you, otherwise, you will also end up being duped as I was. Thanks and best of luck in your search!!
louionhjj

Oct 4, 2012

fgjghjghj

====== http://www.clothes8.us ======

Cheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag……welcome to
==== http://www.clothes8.us ====

====== http://www.clothes8.us ======
hs127879

Oct 4, 2012

Wrong Commitment

hi I m Shriram Agrawal, my daughter has Registered (HS127879) From humsafarmatrimony.com of Fee Rs 3500- for lifetime validity. but after got registered, We have validity only for 4months instead of lifetime validity which is totally wrong procedure for getting the client. Now My daughter profile is converted into free membership profile. Humsafar Matrimonial is a very fraud web site. These people used to call me every day to register. But after making payment, no body called me and nobody provided any profile. From my experience I would request to take a strict action against these cheaters. online services so bad ... Whatever he has committed for taking registration in his websites, but not provided any services after we have got registered,.

i called to Humsafar head office Delhi regarding this issues, but Concern Authorized Person replied- i cant certify that answer

I called Bhopal branch manager, he is totally fraud person ...& his executive also fraud.
Bhokaat Send email

Sep 16, 2012

wrong commitment

Ha ha ha bechare, bhai log kaha ISS aafat me jaate ho
Ye matrimonial site bakwaas hai saari ki saari
Koi dhang ki ladki nahi hai
Jo acchi ladkiya hoti hai, they don't have to take support of all these online stuff
Mere colony ki ladki ki photo issme hai
Usko kisne nahi chalaya hoga ask me
Ab aisa to site pe dhekne se nahi pata chalega naa
So the bottom line is that
In website k chakkar me mat.pado
Apne vivek se Jo bhi acchi lage
Nipat lo
Truetool Send email

Aug 31, 2012

wrong commitment

I've gone through many of the complaints here regarding this company and I have to concede I agree with the general tone .I haven't gone so far as to enroll for a paid membership, but I've sent out a bunch of "interests" on behalf of my brother and I assume something must be suspiciously wrong if after a month none of these messages have been read. My guess is that the vast majority of profiles on this website are fake and put up there for the sole of purpose of luring gullible single men/women into paying up. My advice - Stay away from this website! There are well known authentic websites out there if you're looking for a suitable match.
Anupamrshukla Send email

Aug 24, 2012

wrong commitment

I am Anupam. i enrolled for humsafar matrimony after 20 calls made to my father and me. we were said that we will be given daily update on matrimony offers but its been 1 month i have not received my user id also. we tried to reach out them but no one picks up the phone. its a complete fraud.
Rajat_mca04 Send email

Apr 9, 2012

Hi all,

I dont know much more about them.I was looking for a suitable guy for my sister. so, i had gone through the newspaper and read one adv. i called on given mobile number(9303111913), the girl who picked up the phone told me that her name is Sapna and she is working for Humsafar Matrimony. what i concluded, she was desparately want me to register on Humsafsar matrimony and was asking me to pay rs. 3000 then she will be able to give you a list of 15 guys for six months.

Please advise me, should i proceed with them. are they really helpful or they are just cheaters.

Thank you in advance.
Bilal Ahmed Send email

Mar 29, 2012

wrong commitment

I was getting so many calls from humsafar matrimony Sir please make an account in our website and take a paid membership.We will provide you good matches for your son.The executive used to call every day to my father to take the membership.She was calling 4-5 times a day.At last my father took the membership and after taking the membership they did not turn up neither they sent any update of any matches .Before taking the membership the executive told my dad that they will send the daily matches after taking the membership they never turn up.My dad called them they talked rudely with him and start cutting the calls.

Humsafar is nothing just a fraud company making fool of people.Guys be aware before taking the membership.Always go for shaadi.com or jeevansathi.com
Anshu_bedi2002 Send email

Mar 13, 2012

same here ...
My id is HS103683
About humsafar matrimony---
1) Always do wrong commitment.
2) Aim only make fool
3) if u r get gold membership then ull get only one time service.
4) then humsufar matrimony cant do anything 4u.
5) executive behavior so rude and bad

ill advice u all plz plz only make id dont register this website its fake and bad service.
any advice if u want mail me anshu_bedi2002@yahoo.com
User192280

Oct 16, 2010

The web page is alwayz unavailable

Whenever i tried to open the humsafar matrimony page i always get message as page cant be display please revise your software so that people will easily log into it.

Pollution-Air - lots of air pollution
    factory owner if b2411+b2412 narela inds area is burning...
    Life ok Channel - Mahadev timings..!
    Sir, this is not complaint but a request.... And i really...
    SSC - lost registration number of SSC CGL 2014 feb
    Lost Registration number Dear sir/madam I done my...
    unknown call - unknown call
    Dear sir, I am Getting always unknown calls from this...
    You BroadBand - Poor Connectivity and Services
    Poor Service and Hopeless Internet. Guys stop buying...
    Matrix Cellular - Fraudulent Bill
    REF:Matrix Mobile number: 96388452., SIM # :...
    SBI - block the atm card
    LOST MY SBI ATM CARD ON 22-07-2014 AT RAIWALA NEAR...