HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Consumer complaints and reviews about HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Sudarshan Goyal

Sep 29, 2016

Against Service centre

Dear Sir/Madam
I Sudarshan Goyal my car no WB20H 2814 Firstly gave on 13/09/16 for Accidental repair which i was supposed to be get by 22/09/16 but I received my car on 27/06/16 this is also because i had to stand whole day in Bengal Hyundai workshop and request the worker,Supervisor and Manager please repair my car leaving my Office and without having Lunch.After that when the work gets Complete and i paid Rs.45665 I requested them to please drop my car as i have my another car with me and i am on self drive but the First answer was a big NO.
Sorry Sir Driver is not available right now you should tell before or in the morning.I said ok next morning I went paid my dues and took away my car.
After taking the car from there i saw and heard that there was a noise coming from front wheel I decided to drive the car for atleast a day to see there was actually noise coming or not but i saw there was still noise coming which was not coming earlier when i gave my car on 13/09/16.
Then on 29/09/16 i went to the Bengal Hyundai Workshop at 10 am for the problem.My car was received by Mr.Amrul.I told him the problem that i was facing he told me the sound is coming from the front wheel bearing and i had to change that i told him repeatedly that the Bearing of my car is fine but the sound is coming from some where else he(Mr.Amrul)said no the sound is coming from bearing only and you have to change both the bearings and the car will be ready by 6 pm, i said ok if you(Mr.Amrul)think that then please change the bearing and then please drop the car in my home in Saltlake because i can't wait for so long because i had to attend my office for an important meeting again the first answer was a big NO. Sorry sir Driver is not available you have to take the car yourself or tell to the Dipankarda then I requested him also he also gave same answer and told me that you(me) should tell atleast two days before.I don't understand what is the use of putting a Big Poster and hoarding in the workshop mentioning We have PICK & DROP FACILITY AVAILABLE...
In the evening i went to the workshop directly from my office in the cab and paid Rs 3545 and took away my car from the workshop. Hardly i had covered 300 meters i heard and saw the same noise coming from my front wheels. Then whats the use of spending Rs.3545 on the car if the problem is not solved. It means that the Adviser doesn't know any work and just cheat people by misguiding them.I can challenge that the sound which was coming was not from the bearing and my both the bearings which was replaced was totally in good condition...
So I would request you to please look into this matter seriously and solve the problem as soon as possible or else i will have to solve in my own way..

Sudarshan Goyal
Rashi Piyush jain

Sep 12, 2016

Battery issuse in vehical

I have a new EON era car about 3 month old only. From the date of purchase I suffer from the electrical battery issues of this car. I am a gov.employees & I have not time for repeated problems . Sir I am very disturbing due to my first car discharge again n again. And dealer and service center not taking intrast to solve my issuse. My vehical no is MP44CA4982 registered recently and registered mobile no 07828514015. I hope you will definitely solve my problem and come out from this issuse. And never thought bad against Hyundai.
ER. PIYUSH JAIN
A.E. MPPKVVCL INDORE
ADDRESS: 05 SUNDAR VILA MEERA COLONY SANJEET ROAD NAKA NO3 MANDSAUR 458001
madarmaa

Aug 26, 2016

Retrofit the AUX+USB

Dear sir/Madam
I have i20 Magna Car. purchase date 30/09/2009 , vehical No GJ06DB8521. In this car music system only AUX port is provided.so I can not use USB . Now let me know It is possible to retrofit the AUX+USB in my car in the same car music system provided by Hyundai company.I am int rested to change through Hyundai company . So please give some good suggestion to resolved promblem earliest.
Sr.Joginder singh

Jul 30, 2016

Not recevied coprarate bonus Rs7000

Hi sir/Madam
I have bought hyundai i10 magna on 20 june 2016 from Berkeley hyundai Plot no. 27, industrial area, phase 1, Chandigarh. Mr Ritish salujaa has deal with us.He has promised us about the seat covers and the boy cover and the coperate bonus Rs 7000. now hee is not responding us.. pls make sure that all the items should be recevied to us.
Aravind Arul

Jun 28, 2016

Hyundai Is the Worst brand to buy

Friends don't every buy #Hyundai Cars - Please spread the news. The quality of the products are too bad and they are cheating the customers – I bought Verna Fluidic SX (TN06K2940) within one year the car started to rust, when approached the company they told there is some batch problem in production so they will repaint and give it but I insisted for replacement of the affected part. They replied that we have treated the metal and it will not rust hence forth if so you can come back to us we will replace and give you.
I trusted the company and accepted their request – after a year again the same parts started to rust when approached the company they are telling that your warranty period is over so you are supposed to pay for it. Then they told as a special case they can bear 30% of the cost – what about the assurance that your company gave they dint have any answer for that but started repeating the same old thing like a parrot.
Please don’t buy Hyundai cars their quality is pathetic and customer support is very poor and they cheat their customers.
Captain Sandeep

Jun 18, 2016

Hyundai Verna Fluidic : P13 AF 6003 : Concerns Over Substandard Quality of Parts

Dear Team Hyundai,

I have been driving Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX vide Registration number PB 13 AF 6003 since 27 Nov13. The delivery of said vehicle was taken from Morani Hyundai, Jaipur. It is intimated that post delivery of the vehicle till date the upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle in terms of service have been followed as per the laid down parameters and at proper time intervals as guided. But to my utter dismay the parts of the vehicles has started deteriorating in just over 2 years. It is never expected from a vehicle of worth 11lacs plus which is claimed to be of such high quality and from a reputed brand Hyundai to demand for replacement of parts at such an early stage . To add on to the discomfort my vehicle didn’t start post recent service on 08Jun16 and I was told to get the Battery changed. To name a few the parts which have been replaced till now in the vehicle are as under –

Parts Replaced Part No Month/Year of Change KM run
Rear Tyre ( 01) Bridgestone make Jun-15 22000
Clutch Bearing Assembly 4142132000 Oct-15 28000
Clutch Pressure Plate 4130032021 Oct-15 28000
Cooler Assembly Engine 264102A300 Jun-16 35700
Pad Kit Rear Disc Brakes 583023XA30 Jun-16 35700
Contact Assembly Clock Spring 93490A4010 Jun-16 35700
Battery Amron Jun-16 35700

Apart from this I got the Teflon coating done on my vehicle during first service at Morani Service Centre, Sitapura , Jaipur and it was supposed to be done 2 more times , one each on my next 2 services as per process. My next service was done at Morani Service Station, 22 Godown, Jaipur but they didn’t do the second coating stating that it is to be done at the centre where the first coating is done and the same was never disclosed to me at inception. Anyway I left it, on my 3rd service at Sitapura Service Station , the 2nd coating was done and now when on my 4th service again at Sitapura Service Station I asked for the 3rd coating it was blankly refused stating the validity of the same is 2 years and it was never conveyed to me initially when it was done during my first service . Imagine I have paid upfront for a service and the same has been refused

Pls note that I have been driving vehicles of Maruti and Volkswagen in the past and also presently but I have never experienced such substandard product quality being used in the vehicles . You must acknowledge that a person buys a vehicle with his hard earned money so that it should give comfort to him and it should be dependable during normal course of time but my experience with Verna which I bought with confidence and pride has been very unpleasant and dismissal. I gave thumbs up to Hyundai Verna when I was looking for new vehicle few years back basis the claims of high performance and dependability which are made by the Company which were intact till recently, so much so that I visited Crossland Hyundai, Vaishali nagar last month for a test drive of newly launched Creta along with my colleague as both of us are planning to upgrade our vehicles but now with such an experience it has set aside all the comfort with the quality of the products which are being used in the manufacturing of the vehicles

I have raised a service request citing above concerns at your call centre vide SR ID 1-519841707 on 11jun16 @1155hrs with an assurance that I will get the revert within 48hrs but nothing has moved till now apart from few calls from the Morani Service centre, Sitapura that they have done their servicing properly , they can’t help it as the parts have gone bad and they have no other option to change them to keep the vehicle on road. General service part at the Service station has been satisfactory

It is submitted to pls take a note of the above mentioned grievances and address the same on priority as below average performance of the vehicle delivered to me has instilled a feeling of unsafe driving . If the same is not addressed in an appropriate manner I will be forced to take up next course of action as permitted by the law of the land

Looking forward for an expedited action on my concerns in the right spirit

With Warm Regards

Captain Sandeep Nagpal
sheeshram911

May 11, 2016

AC COMPRESSIOR IS NOT WORKING

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I HAVE I 20 MEGNA BY MODERN HUNDAI ALWAR.

AS I HAD A PROBLEM BEFOR A DAY IN MY VEHICLE I CALLED UP AT CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK FOR PICK UP OF MY VEHICLE THAT LADY TOLD ME THAT FOR 2 DAYS WE HAVE NO TIME AS DROP PICK IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN I TOLD HER THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO SHE TOLD ME NOT TO USE VEHICLE FOR 2 DAYS WHEN WE WILL BE FREE WE WILL SEND OUR DRIVER TO PICK UP Y VEHICLE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER GIVEN BY PLANET HYUNDAI TO CUSTOMER WE HAVE TAKEN VEHICLE FOR OUR SAFETY REASONS OK.
MODERN HUNDAI ALWAR WORKER IS NOT PROPERLY BEHAVE
IAM NOT SATISFIED HUNDAI MODERN INDIA LIMITED.

You are requested to please arrange to rectify this problem through complete check AC COMPRESSIOR .so that It would not cause any further problem is Future.

A Waiting Your Responce.

Advocate Ajit singh Yadav

Mob. No.- 9001421911, 9413559494, 01495-260460
Binit Singh

May 1, 2016

Sold other Car

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had purchase EON ERA+ Optional CAR on 29/04/16 on the name of my wife - SWETA ARYA Sarovar Nagar, RANCHI, JHARKHAND. But there is only ERA written on Car ( +Symbol is not available there also dealer said to me that he has given me ERA + Optional and now a days LOGO Of + is not coming on ERA+Optional car. Sir , When i have compared between ERA+ & ERA +Optional I found that Driver Air Bag is available in ERA + OPTIONAL Car but there but there is no Airbag available in My Car and back side is written only EON ERA. I just want to know that if ERA & ERA + are same then why company has launched with ERA , ERA+ & ERA+OPTIONAL.

After comprising between ERA+ & ERA+ optional i thought they have cheated me. If dealer will say's that he has given me ERA+ only then ERA+ should be written on Back body of the car.

Dear Sir, Please look into this matter very seriously because i have seen some EON ERA+cars at Ranchi, Jharkhand Pictures are available to me.. And If i will not get satisfactory action against that Dealer and also if i will not get compensation of difference of my car then I will have to go to consumer form for my right.

Dear Sir, I am waiting for your valuable reply ASAP.

Dealer Details is

Sushant kumar icici

Feb 21, 2016

Poor accessories provided

Dear Concern,
I am really disappointed with the products which you have provided with the car. I feel like cheated . The total ride which I have done in these 22 months is 7000kms.I this tenure I have called three times people for rectification of central locking and now my three speakers are not working.It's really disgusting for me that I have bought Hyundai car.I have paid full amount as per required by you but u have given rubbish products and just made money from me.KINDLY TAKE SOME CORRECTIVE ACTION OR ELSE WOULD GO TO SOME OTHER AUTHORITIES FOR Remedy.i10 reg no DL3CccC2957,Sushant Kumar 8527095662.

Sushant Kumar

I HAVE BEEN WRITING MAILS SINCE 25 DECEMBER 2015 BUT STILL WAITING FOR THE REVERT. VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERICE FROM HYUNDAI
shubhlatayadav

Jan 7, 2016

GOODYEAR TYRE BUBBLE ISSUE@ I20 ELITE SPORTZ (O) DISEL

I purchased new car elite i20 sportz (o )(RJ02CC6268 in the name of SHUBHLATA YADAV)on 24 july 2015 from MODERN MASHINARY STORE at Alwar location.

My complaint is about front driver side Tyre.

In 5 months, I got many problem in this car like A/C cooling, balancing road and brake apart from Tyre issue.
I am completely happy with the services provided by you(staff Yoginder and Atul) in this regard.

BUT Regarding Tyre

Goodyear engineer check/survey on 7th jan 2016 about the Tyre and told me that we can not change your Tyre because of bubble is not in surface area, we include only surface area and mettle wire near alloy wheel side.and also told me that you drives car very hard also on barkers thatswhy it arise (bubble). we do not include such bubbles in our procedure. As I discussed with service manager Mr. shubhash Yadav he told me that Hyundai can give 35% off on purchasing new Tyre.

As Hyundai is most valuable brand with tag line"NEW THINKING NEW POSSIBILITY". The reason he told me was pathetic which is not acceptable.

This is manufacturing fault of Tyre and It is humble request to change my front driver side Tyre free of cost ASAP.

I hope positive response from side.

Tyre is remain at Modern Machinery Store ALWAR.For any inquiry pls contact 0n 9671394045

Vinod yadav
vinod_yadav321@yahoo.com
venke

Nov 30, 2015

RC BOOK NOT YET RECEIVED

I had purchased grand i 10 during the month of october 18th 2015. But even after 45 days we haven't received the Registration certificate. We tried calling M/s Vinayak Hyundai and there is no proper response from sales consultant to all other employees. My Vehicle No. TN11K4035. HMIL may involve in this matter and arrange the RC Book at the earliest.

My Name: Venkatesh

Mobile No: 91766 62877
pushpraj singh baghel

Nov 29, 2015

COMPLAINT AGENEST BADRIKA HYUNDAI SATNA (M.P.)

From last 1 months (22/10/2015) we have given my Hyundai eon magna plus , its take lots of time to complete my all paper work for RTO. every time i received new date. and bank also pressurised me to take registration number.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, your sales executive mr. ramakant upadhaya worked in distt. sidhi is very bad behavior to me. and in satna badrika hyundai showroom mr. ashish pandey also does not response to the customer. I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information to solve this problem.

Showroom : badrika hyundai, satna (m.p.)
Model : Hyundai eon magna plus

Pushpraj singh baghel
mob.- 7566101122
asit.thakur

Nov 18, 2015

Hyundai Motor India Car Insuarance

Hello Mr. Seo,

This is with reference to the unnecessary calls on mobile that Hyundai allows by providing details of insured to all the insurance companies. I am getting 5-10 calls daily from insurance companies asking to buy new insurance policy. It is very much unpleasant to accept on the part of Hyundai motors that such references are sold by Hyundai agents/dealers to insurance companies.

There should be a way to stop this and bring the leakage of users' database/references under control as otherwise the reputation of the company may go down. I believe Hyundai Motors should proactively protect the information of all users from being passed to 3rd party thereby saving citizens rights to exercise privacy and control indecent activities of sharing contact numbers and details to all.

Hyundai Car User.
jks_cal

Nov 14, 2015

Mithla Hyundai

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 21days we have given my Hyundai I10 Magna (MH04FA9267) For Accidental Repairing , I am trying hard to get atleast a date of readiness of car but every time we get response that there is no part or part is still not arrived from Hyundai. They are trying to tell us that Hyundai service is not good. This is ridiculous getting such reply every time. How much time we have to wait. Every Day I am spending around Rs.400/- on conveyance shall we debit this amount to service center. We have never expected such ill response from your dealer. While selling of a car, approach was different. We have now decided not to go with Hyundai. I was suppose to buy new car on Christmas but now will not go with hyundai. I know this will not make any difference to you you but believe me I will not leave any stone un-turned to spread this fact among your prospective customer as I don't want that any one else suffer so much.

This is high time that you should review your dealer ship of Mithla Hyundai, they are spoiling image of Hyundai.

This for your information & we need your innervation

Jitendra kumar sharma
sanjaydash

Nov 9, 2015

Car Repairing

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 2 months we have given my Hyundai I10 Grand For Accidental Repairing , its take lots of time of recover and handover me. every time i received new date and new reason.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information & we need your innervation,

Showroom : STS Hyundai , Boisar - Tarapur
My Car No : MH48 A 4833
Model : Hyundai i10 Grand

Sanjay Dash
+91 800 777 0267
jackson joy 777

Nov 3, 2015

filled wrong fuel

i have a petrol hyundai i20. i accidently filled diesel and drove the car about 5km. but there was mixture of petrol and diesel.
after some times i felt my car engine is missing cannot move at all...then i saw that when the car starts there were a white smoke comming out from the exhaust..
my question is what should do??
is that affect my car engine??
is that a big problem?
ganesh_25

Oct 13, 2015

Insurance from Trident Hyundai ,Sevice

Insurance for my Accent car was supposed to be renewed on 23rd October 2015 and I got a call from Trident Hyundai Bangalore Insurance division yesterday 13th October afternoon One Ms Rekha informs me that a person would be sent to collect the cheque at 10.30 am.
At 10.35 am I called up Trident Hyundai and the lady is not sure whether the person would be coming!
I deal with Companies such as DHL Express and have direct access to the CEO in India through mail.
Trident not even a percent of that company with no CEO information on web to complain
Horrible service avoid this dealership totally !

They did not change oil for the car in 2 sevices but charged me twice ! Cheats !

surendra vyas

Sep 21, 2015

complaint deorahyundaijodhpur

cheating and fraud committed by authorised dealers of hyundai motors india ltd on the customers, particularly out station customers who are in hurry and nether have time nor knowledge about automobiles, robbing them by selling expensive parts unnecessarily and unrequired instead of repairing them on the specious plea that such a part is irreparable. Caught once in a while the area manager/regional manager come to their rescue by just getting the paid amount refunded sans any damages and action against the dealer is just ruled out as both of them are operating in collusion. On the site of the company names and contact numbers or mail id's are not given and only a general service@hmil.net is given which replies in self generated manner and the reply directs the complaints to the same set of corrupt functionaries against whom the complaint is made. The higher officials are willfully evading the customers for the reasons best known to them.Despite earning unimaginable profits through the sales of cars/vehicles only,it is reasonable to suspect under the circumstances that a country over racket of dealers with full patronage of the junior officials and higher officials being unaccessible in the first place look the other way deliberately to promote the sales of the company or may even have other interest. The top management may be presumed to be ignorant of all this but they are to be blamed for this also as they have made themselves absolutely unapproachable to the common customers. Non application of right to information and absence of a regulator is being exploited by them to the hilt.
svyas1943@rediffmail.com
palnir12345

Sep 3, 2015

AC COMPLAIN IN ONLY 25 MONTHS

hyundai service people as we are also having respect in market we are paying for hyundai vehicle and service to cheat customer and to give them such response is not the right way to give answers to customer.

I want answer and i will not pay this much amount for ac coil pl do call me or contact me as early as possible sir waiting for y reply.

AFTER I WENT TO DROP MY VEHICLE AT WORKSHOP AT SOLA I HAD TOLD THEN THAT THERE IS A ISSUE OF AC NOT COOLING PL CHECK IT IF Y WANT Y CAN KEEP IT FOR A DAY BUT I WANT VEHICLE COMPLETE THEN ALSO BY EVENING THEY GAVE A CALL Y CAR IS READY AND Y HAVE TO PAY RS.5634 OK DONE. NEXT MORNING AGAIN I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM OF COOLING AGAIN I CALLED THEM THEY TOOK THE VEHICLE AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT AC COIL IS NOT WORKING Y WILL HAVE TO GET REPLACED IT AND THE CHARGERS ARE RS.4000 OR SO.
SO THIS IS HOW Y ARE FOOLING OR CHEATING CUSTOMERS IN A DAY HE HAS TO PAY APPROX RS.10000 FOR THIS SMALL VEHICLE WHAT DID THEY CHECK BEFORE AND IN THIS CAR THERE IS A PROBLEM OF AC COIL OR SO AS I HAVE OTHER 3 CARS WHICH IS BEEN USED REGULARLY SINCE LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS BUT TILL TODAY THERE IS NO SUCH PROBLEM IN THAT OTHER VEHICLE.

PL DO REPLY US AS I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR AC COIL PL CONFIRM US IN WRITING THAT WHAT HAS TO BE DONE IN THIS CASE IS COMPANY USING LOW QUALITY MATERIAL OR IS IT BEEN REPLACE IN FREE SERVICE BY YOUR DEALERS AND AT THE END CUSTOMER HAS TO SUFFER WHAT IS IT.

PL ANSWER ME I AM WAITING FOR Y REPLY.
lalit_garg

Sep 1, 2015

Clutch Hard Problem

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo

This problem of Hard Clutch is getting continued with my CAR even after 6 services. You can not believe within 52000 Kms. running this car has got clutch 3 Times changed. 2 Times Problem was acknowledged by Hyundai and Clutch got replaced with in warranty . Now again after 6th. Services at 61000 kms. Car has started giving Clutch Hard Problem. This was reported as well.

Main Problem is that whenever wheels just touches 1inch of water on road. Clutch gets hard. I am scare to drive car in Rain. Seems once my Hyundai Verna wheels get Feel of Water. Clutch starts its own behavior.

Very much upset about this clutch problem on every 5000 kms. Please check all the history details about this clutch issue and note what reasons your engineers have mentioned. My Complete Impression about Hyundai Trust has gone. Not even a single Service Engineer at Hyundai Service Centre could find out the reason. Replacement is only one choice. It seems no one cares about Customer.

I Visited to HMIL own service centers as well , please check history as well related to this CAR. Same response they replaced every thing related to clutch but issue started again after 6000 Kms. Then I followed Customer Review and Automobile experts as per them Hyundai Fludic Verna has big issue with Clutch. It is very common problem in field. If this is the case Why Hyundai is not doing permanent resolution of this problem .

Please study this case and at least provide response at the earliest. I know Clutch performance depends on driving behavior as well. Truly I have drove more than 250000 kms . But never faced this kind of problems with any of the owned CAR. I feel here some issue with some seal around clutch …

Hyundai got a Big Brand Name . I Think Some Hope is still there. Please do the needful at the earliest.

You are requested to please arrange to rectify this problem through complete check FOC .so that It would not cause any further problem is Future.

Awaiting your response.

//Lalit Garg
Car No: HR 26 BS 1789
Mob: 9810095582
thomas.shines@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2015

Unethical behaviour

Self had booked for I20 VTVTS limited addition vehicle on 11th Jun 2015. Booking number (JLB/984). Mr dileep of Sales consultent of Advaith Motors PVT lTd, Mysore, had commited delivery within 1 month, now almost 2 months over. Today while calling him to know the status, he states that Model have been stopped production. We cannot offer you that vehicle.

We never say or recommed hyundai product to any of our friends and relatives to buy their product. And i felt the worst sales personals, spoling hyundai brand name
We had decided to post the same on social networks and make awareness to all people.

Sajan Paul
ajaydabas

Jul 4, 2015

complaint regarding srishti motors Hundai service station Rohtak

complaint regarding srishti motors Hundai service station Rohtak

In this regard it is submitted that I got repair my car HR12N-2210 in month of January 2015. But the some of the part replace by Sristhi motors Rohtak were defective and may be manufacturing or installation defect. When I notice this I inform to the company with physically and telephonic. The reply given by them is attached herewith in this E-mail. They refuse to replace the defective manufactured part. The most of the time the repair or replacement of parts done by Shisthi Motors are not satisfactory. The most of the custumers are not satisfied. It decreases the reputation of company. I request you to look in to the matter and cancel the dealership of this firm and got my car repaired without any charge as this is due to negligence of company. Waiting for your reply.
Dheeraj Kumar
Mobile no 08295710200
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dheeraj Dabas <tikudabas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: Clarification for your Accent vehicle having Reg. No: HR12N2210
To: crservice@hmil.net, crsales@hmil.net

The reply of Shirsthi motors Rohtak is given below for your reference in which they accepted their fault but refuse to repair my car without payment.
Dheeraj Kumar
Mobile no 08295710200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: deepali soni <crm@srishtimotors.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:33 PM
Subject: Clarification for your Accent vehicle having Reg. No: HR12N2210
To: "tikudabas@gmail.com" <tikudabas@gmail.com>
Cc: JP Sharma <services@srishtimotors.com>, "srishtihyundai@gmail.com" <srishtihyundai@gmail.com>

Date : 3-July-2014 Complaint No: 1-175593918

Mr. Dheeraj Kumar
H.No-317/34, Janta Colony,
Rohtak.
Mob: 8295710200.

Dear Sir/Mam,
This is in reference to your Accent vehicle having Reg.No: HR12N2210 , that you have registered a complaint regarding Repeat problem in Suspension by Srishti Hyundai.

During your visit we found that the left axle boot wheel side and Lower arm bowl joint seal is crack. You have visited for Accidental work on Dated: 08-Jan-15 in which (Panel Fender LH, Strut Assy. LH, Arm complete part) was changed and after almost 6 months you have came for boot issue but as per warranty policy replacement of parts as a result of normal wear and tear and impacted parts can not be covered in warranty. The arm is not impacted also so it can not be covered in accidental.

We request you to please check the attached pictures for your reference.

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken serious action and assure you that such instances would not happened again.

Your confidence in Hyundai products and your suggestions will further motivate us to improve our systems to provide international standards in after sales services to our customers at all times.

We look forward to a warm and longstanding relationship.In case of clarification feel free to contact @ 9215055585.

Deepali Soni
Srishti Hyundai
Rohtak.
utpalkumar

Jul 1, 2015

Change of contact mo.

Awful response from the dealers & company regarding changing of contact no. for registering in mobile app.
rajeev goyal 41034

Jun 8, 2015

regarding regd. not done by dpg hyundai(patiala)

I(monika goyal w/o rajiv goyal) bought i 20 active o 30th april 2015 from dpg hyundai(goyal automobiles) patiala. dealer gave me the car with rc payment of rs 976000 so i gace 376000 as cash and rest payment recd by dealer through hdfc bank. now its almost 40 days but dealer is not deposit the rc tax . i went so many times at dealership but no respose has been given by dealer to me . when i went to showroom they oly said talk to our md ad he is ot available. so you guide me wht should i do if my all payments has been cleared and my rc has ot been made even ad i cat even drive my car. and all the docs of car is with dealership . pls do something other wise ask the dealership to take my car back
regs

2 tyre burst within 1 week

Mr. H. W. Park & Mr. B.S. Seo
CEO & MD, Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Dear Mr. Park,
I had purchased elitei20 Asta petrol model in Dec'14 from HYUNDAI MOTOR PLAZA DELHI, Mileage is 3700km, My complaint: 2 tyre has been burst during driving (myself) on normal highway road within 1 week & Tyre on front passenger side.

Reason of burst: First time burst by swelling from side wall & Other second time burst from center groove of Tyre.

When I went to Hyundai motor plaza Delhi, then service person told me that we are going very busy these days pls contact to Hyundai baltic service center faridabad then I went to Baltic service then warranty manager check my car & he went with me for claim to Bridgestone Bareja showroom Mathura highway & we met to Mr.Deepak singh(9971711987) & Mr.Deepak Makkad(9999069860) both warranty engineer of Bridge stone company , they said me that this not manufacturing fault without checking deeply on assumption basis, then I told them that how can you say that this is not manufacturing fault then both Mr.Deepak sing says that this is assumption base & he said me that you can do complaint for me against bridgestone anywhere or Hyundai MD & other top level directors , I have no problem, this was the manner talking with me (customer), this is the way talking with customer.
Finally I request you pls replace my tyre free of cost from bridgestone.Otherwise I don't know anything/listen more , I know only Hyundai is responsible for any problem in my car, Pls remove this supplier if supplier not agree from this problem.
Pls reply with solution by tomorrow otherwise I will communicate this issue to every one customer in India & will upload on u-tube for circulation.
If no solution by Monday(8/6/15) then I will forward this matter to Ministry Office to high level action against Hyundai for highly customer dissatisfaction.

Rajkishor Rajput(8510097645)
sss_rajkishor@rediffmail.com

AIR PEGASUS - Not Refunding Money
    I had booked 4 tickets in air pegasus op-110 and my travel...
    MOPSOTHCRDRCARD SBIPG IND - two times payment done need refund of Rs,1519.05
    I applied for GATE online and made the Payment for the...
    CONSUMER LOAN - Mobil noumber chang
    Sir my rejestd m.no 9872107069.sir my new...
    xiaomi - they sold me wrong product with out imei no
    hi actually i bought xiaomi note 3 and from day i am...
    Smart pay of HDFC Bank - SmartPay Deactivate for mobile
    Deactivate my mobile bill Pls. Deactivate my Mobil post...
    Aquaguard / Magna RO - worst product and bad service
    My aquagaurd stop working in every two weeks so i...
    ECHS - CHANGE PROCUDERE
    CHANGE YOUR PROCUDER . phele toe urgent likh k bhegte hain...
    idea network - Idea - network issue
    COMPLETE NETWORK ISSUE FOR INTERNET HI I AM AVINASH FROM...
    freecharge.in - hffjfk
    Customer Care And Support- - 736790 7136 Any Time This...
    indian gaskets - auto delete my mails in rediffmail
    The incoming mails in the inbox are getting deleted...