HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Consumer complaints and reviews about HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

shubhlatayadav

Jan 7, 2016

GOODYEAR TYRE BUBBLE ISSUE@ I20 ELITE SPORTZ (O) DISEL

I purchased new car elite i20 sportz (o )(RJ02CC6268 in the name of SHUBHLATA YADAV)on 24 july 2015 from MODERN MASHINARY STORE at Alwar location.

My complaint is about front driver side Tyre.

In 5 months, I got many problem in this car like A/C cooling, balancing road and brake apart from Tyre issue.
I am completely happy with the services provided by you(staff Yoginder and Atul) in this regard.

BUT Regarding Tyre

Goodyear engineer check/survey on 7th jan 2016 about the Tyre and told me that we can not change your Tyre because of bubble is not in surface area, we include only surface area and mettle wire near alloy wheel side.and also told me that you drives car very hard also on barkers thatswhy it arise (bubble). we do not include such bubbles in our procedure. As I discussed with service manager Mr. shubhash Yadav he told me that Hyundai can give 35% off on purchasing new Tyre.

As Hyundai is most valuable brand with tag line"NEW THINKING NEW POSSIBILITY". The reason he told me was pathetic which is not acceptable.

This is manufacturing fault of Tyre and It is humble request to change my front driver side Tyre free of cost ASAP.

I hope positive response from side.

Tyre is remain at Modern Machinery Store ALWAR.For any inquiry pls contact 0n 9671394045

Vinod yadav
vinod_yadav321@yahoo.com
venke

Nov 30, 2015

RC BOOK NOT YET RECEIVED

I had purchased grand i 10 during the month of october 18th 2015. But even after 45 days we haven't received the Registration certificate. We tried calling M/s Vinayak Hyundai and there is no proper response from sales consultant to all other employees. My Vehicle No. TN11K4035. HMIL may involve in this matter and arrange the RC Book at the earliest.

My Name: Venkatesh

Mobile No: 91766 62877
pushpraj singh baghel

Nov 29, 2015

COMPLAINT AGENEST BADRIKA HYUNDAI SATNA (M.P.)

From last 1 months (22/10/2015) we have given my Hyundai eon magna plus , its take lots of time to complete my all paper work for RTO. every time i received new date. and bank also pressurised me to take registration number.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, your sales executive mr. ramakant upadhaya worked in distt. sidhi is very bad behavior to me. and in satna badrika hyundai showroom mr. ashish pandey also does not response to the customer. I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information to solve this problem.

Showroom : badrika hyundai, satna (m.p.)
Model : Hyundai eon magna plus

Pushpraj singh baghel
mob.- 7566101122
asit.thakur

Nov 18, 2015

Hyundai Motor India Car Insuarance

Hello Mr. Seo,

This is with reference to the unnecessary calls on mobile that Hyundai allows by providing details of insured to all the insurance companies. I am getting 5-10 calls daily from insurance companies asking to buy new insurance policy. It is very much unpleasant to accept on the part of Hyundai motors that such references are sold by Hyundai agents/dealers to insurance companies.

There should be a way to stop this and bring the leakage of users' database/references under control as otherwise the reputation of the company may go down. I believe Hyundai Motors should proactively protect the information of all users from being passed to 3rd party thereby saving citizens rights to exercise privacy and control indecent activities of sharing contact numbers and details to all.

Hyundai Car User.
jks_cal

Nov 14, 2015

Mithla Hyundai

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 21days we have given my Hyundai I10 Magna (MH04FA9267) For Accidental Repairing , I am trying hard to get atleast a date of readiness of car but every time we get response that there is no part or part is still not arrived from Hyundai. They are trying to tell us that Hyundai service is not good. This is ridiculous getting such reply every time. How much time we have to wait. Every Day I am spending around Rs.400/- on conveyance shall we debit this amount to service center. We have never expected such ill response from your dealer. While selling of a car, approach was different. We have now decided not to go with Hyundai. I was suppose to buy new car on Christmas but now will not go with hyundai. I know this will not make any difference to you you but believe me I will not leave any stone un-turned to spread this fact among your prospective customer as I don't want that any one else suffer so much.

This is high time that you should review your dealer ship of Mithla Hyundai, they are spoiling image of Hyundai.

This for your information & we need your innervation

Jitendra kumar sharma
sanjaydash

Nov 9, 2015

Car Repairing

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 2 months we have given my Hyundai I10 Grand For Accidental Repairing , its take lots of time of recover and handover me. every time i received new date and new reason.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information & we need your innervation,

Showroom : STS Hyundai , Boisar - Tarapur
My Car No : MH48 A 4833
Model : Hyundai i10 Grand

Sanjay Dash
+91 800 777 0267
jackson joy 777

Nov 3, 2015

filled wrong fuel

i have a petrol hyundai i20. i accidently filled diesel and drove the car about 5km. but there was mixture of petrol and diesel.
after some times i felt my car engine is missing cannot move at all...then i saw that when the car starts there were a white smoke comming out from the exhaust..
my question is what should do??
is that affect my car engine??
is that a big problem?
ganesh_25

Oct 13, 2015

Insurance from Trident Hyundai ,Sevice

Insurance for my Accent car was supposed to be renewed on 23rd October 2015 and I got a call from Trident Hyundai Bangalore Insurance division yesterday 13th October afternoon One Ms Rekha informs me that a person would be sent to collect the cheque at 10.30 am.
At 10.35 am I called up Trident Hyundai and the lady is not sure whether the person would be coming!
I deal with Companies such as DHL Express and have direct access to the CEO in India through mail.
Trident not even a percent of that company with no CEO information on web to complain
Horrible service avoid this dealership totally !

They did not change oil for the car in 2 sevices but charged me twice ! Cheats !

surendra vyas

Sep 21, 2015

complaint deorahyundaijodhpur

cheating and fraud committed by authorised dealers of hyundai motors india ltd on the customers, particularly out station customers who are in hurry and nether have time nor knowledge about automobiles, robbing them by selling expensive parts unnecessarily and unrequired instead of repairing them on the specious plea that such a part is irreparable. Caught once in a while the area manager/regional manager come to their rescue by just getting the paid amount refunded sans any damages and action against the dealer is just ruled out as both of them are operating in collusion. On the site of the company names and contact numbers or mail id's are not given and only a general service@hmil.net is given which replies in self generated manner and the reply directs the complaints to the same set of corrupt functionaries against whom the complaint is made. The higher officials are willfully evading the customers for the reasons best known to them.Despite earning unimaginable profits through the sales of cars/vehicles only,it is reasonable to suspect under the circumstances that a country over racket of dealers with full patronage of the junior officials and higher officials being unaccessible in the first place look the other way deliberately to promote the sales of the company or may even have other interest. The top management may be presumed to be ignorant of all this but they are to be blamed for this also as they have made themselves absolutely unapproachable to the common customers. Non application of right to information and absence of a regulator is being exploited by them to the hilt.
svyas1943@rediffmail.com
palnir12345

Sep 3, 2015

AC COMPLAIN IN ONLY 25 MONTHS

hyundai service people as we are also having respect in market we are paying for hyundai vehicle and service to cheat customer and to give them such response is not the right way to give answers to customer.

I want answer and i will not pay this much amount for ac coil pl do call me or contact me as early as possible sir waiting for y reply.

AS I HAD A PROBLEM BEFOR A DAY IN MY VEHICLE I CALLED UP AT CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK FOR PICK UP OF MY VEHICLE THAT LADY TOLD ME THAT FOR 2 DAYS WE HAVE NO TIME AS DROP PICK IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN I TOLD HER THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO SHE TOLD ME NOT TO USE VEHICLE FOR 2 DAYS WHEN WE WILL BE FREE WE WILL SEND OUR DRIVER TO PICK UP Y VEHICLE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER GIVEN BY PLANET HYUNDAI TO CUSTOMER WE HAVE TAKEN VEHICLE FOR OUR SAFETY REASONS OK.

AFTER I WENT TO DROP MY VEHICLE AT WORKSHOP AT SOLA I HAD TOLD THEN THAT THERE IS A ISSUE OF AC NOT COOLING PL CHECK IT IF Y WANT Y CAN KEEP IT FOR A DAY BUT I WANT VEHICLE COMPLETE THEN ALSO BY EVENING THEY GAVE A CALL Y CAR IS READY AND Y HAVE TO PAY RS.5634 OK DONE. NEXT MORNING AGAIN I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM OF COOLING AGAIN I CALLED THEM THEY TOOK THE VEHICLE AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT AC COIL IS NOT WORKING Y WILL HAVE TO GET REPLACED IT AND THE CHARGERS ARE RS.4000 OR SO.
SO THIS IS HOW Y ARE FOOLING OR CHEATING CUSTOMERS IN A DAY HE HAS TO PAY APPROX RS.10000 FOR THIS SMALL VEHICLE WHAT DID THEY CHECK BEFORE AND IN THIS CAR THERE IS A PROBLEM OF AC COIL OR SO AS I HAVE OTHER 3 CARS WHICH IS BEEN USED REGULARLY SINCE LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS BUT TILL TODAY THERE IS NO SUCH PROBLEM IN THAT OTHER VEHICLE.

PL DO REPLY US AS I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR AC COIL PL CONFIRM US IN WRITING THAT WHAT HAS TO BE DONE IN THIS CASE IS COMPANY USING LOW QUALITY MATERIAL OR IS IT BEEN REPLACE IN FREE SERVICE BY YOUR DEALERS AND AT THE END CUSTOMER HAS TO SUFFER WHAT IS IT.

PL ANSWER ME I AM WAITING FOR Y REPLY.
lalit_garg

Sep 1, 2015

Clutch Hard Problem

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo

This problem of Hard Clutch is getting continued with my CAR even after 6 services. You can not believe within 52000 Kms. running this car has got clutch 3 Times changed. 2 Times Problem was acknowledged by Hyundai and Clutch got replaced with in warranty . Now again after 6th. Services at 61000 kms. Car has started giving Clutch Hard Problem. This was reported as well.

Main Problem is that whenever wheels just touches 1inch of water on road. Clutch gets hard. I am scare to drive car in Rain. Seems once my Hyundai Verna wheels get Feel of Water. Clutch starts its own behavior.

Very much upset about this clutch problem on every 5000 kms. Please check all the history details about this clutch issue and note what reasons your engineers have mentioned. My Complete Impression about Hyundai Trust has gone. Not even a single Service Engineer at Hyundai Service Centre could find out the reason. Replacement is only one choice. It seems no one cares about Customer.

I Visited to HMIL own service centers as well , please check history as well related to this CAR. Same response they replaced every thing related to clutch but issue started again after 6000 Kms. Then I followed Customer Review and Automobile experts as per them Hyundai Fludic Verna has big issue with Clutch. It is very common problem in field. If this is the case Why Hyundai is not doing permanent resolution of this problem .

Please study this case and at least provide response at the earliest. I know Clutch performance depends on driving behavior as well. Truly I have drove more than 250000 kms . But never faced this kind of problems with any of the owned CAR. I feel here some issue with some seal around clutch …

Hyundai got a Big Brand Name . I Think Some Hope is still there. Please do the needful at the earliest.

You are requested to please arrange to rectify this problem through complete check FOC .so that It would not cause any further problem is Future.

Awaiting your response.

//Lalit Garg
Car No: HR 26 BS 1789
Mob: 9810095582
thomas.shines@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2015

Unethical behaviour

Self had booked for I20 VTVTS limited addition vehicle on 11th Jun 2015. Booking number (JLB/984). Mr dileep of Sales consultent of Advaith Motors PVT lTd, Mysore, had commited delivery within 1 month, now almost 2 months over. Today while calling him to know the status, he states that Model have been stopped production. We cannot offer you that vehicle.

We never say or recommed hyundai product to any of our friends and relatives to buy their product. And i felt the worst sales personals, spoling hyundai brand name
We had decided to post the same on social networks and make awareness to all people.

Sajan Paul
ajaydabas

Jul 4, 2015

complaint regarding srishti motors Hundai service station Rohtak

complaint regarding srishti motors Hundai service station Rohtak

In this regard it is submitted that I got repair my car HR12N-2210 in month of January 2015. But the some of the part replace by Sristhi motors Rohtak were defective and may be manufacturing or installation defect. When I notice this I inform to the company with physically and telephonic. The reply given by them is attached herewith in this E-mail. They refuse to replace the defective manufactured part. The most of the time the repair or replacement of parts done by Shisthi Motors are not satisfactory. The most of the custumers are not satisfied. It decreases the reputation of company. I request you to look in to the matter and cancel the dealership of this firm and got my car repaired without any charge as this is due to negligence of company. Waiting for your reply.
Dheeraj Kumar
Mobile no 08295710200
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dheeraj Dabas <tikudabas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: Clarification for your Accent vehicle having Reg. No: HR12N2210
To: crservice@hmil.net, crsales@hmil.net

The reply of Shirsthi motors Rohtak is given below for your reference in which they accepted their fault but refuse to repair my car without payment.
Dheeraj Kumar
Mobile no 08295710200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: deepali soni <crm@srishtimotors.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:33 PM
Subject: Clarification for your Accent vehicle having Reg. No: HR12N2210
To: "tikudabas@gmail.com" <tikudabas@gmail.com>
Cc: JP Sharma <services@srishtimotors.com>, "srishtihyundai@gmail.com" <srishtihyundai@gmail.com>

Date : 3-July-2014 Complaint No: 1-175593918

Mr. Dheeraj Kumar
H.No-317/34, Janta Colony,
Rohtak.
Mob: 8295710200.

Dear Sir/Mam,
This is in reference to your Accent vehicle having Reg.No: HR12N2210 , that you have registered a complaint regarding Repeat problem in Suspension by Srishti Hyundai.

During your visit we found that the left axle boot wheel side and Lower arm bowl joint seal is crack. You have visited for Accidental work on Dated: 08-Jan-15 in which (Panel Fender LH, Strut Assy. LH, Arm complete part) was changed and after almost 6 months you have came for boot issue but as per warranty policy replacement of parts as a result of normal wear and tear and impacted parts can not be covered in warranty. The arm is not impacted also so it can not be covered in accidental.

We request you to please check the attached pictures for your reference.

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken serious action and assure you that such instances would not happened again.

Your confidence in Hyundai products and your suggestions will further motivate us to improve our systems to provide international standards in after sales services to our customers at all times.

We look forward to a warm and longstanding relationship.In case of clarification feel free to contact @ 9215055585.

Deepali Soni
Srishti Hyundai
Rohtak.
utpalkumar

Jul 1, 2015

Change of contact mo.

Awful response from the dealers & company regarding changing of contact no. for registering in mobile app.
rajeev goyal 41034

Jun 8, 2015

regarding regd. not done by dpg hyundai(patiala)

I(monika goyal w/o rajiv goyal) bought i 20 active o 30th april 2015 from dpg hyundai(goyal automobiles) patiala. dealer gave me the car with rc payment of rs 976000 so i gace 376000 as cash and rest payment recd by dealer through hdfc bank. now its almost 40 days but dealer is not deposit the rc tax . i went so many times at dealership but no respose has been given by dealer to me . when i went to showroom they oly said talk to our md ad he is ot available. so you guide me wht should i do if my all payments has been cleared and my rc has ot been made even ad i cat even drive my car. and all the docs of car is with dealership . pls do something other wise ask the dealership to take my car back
regs

2 tyre burst within 1 week

Mr. H. W. Park & Mr. B.S. Seo
CEO & MD, Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Dear Mr. Park,
I had purchased elitei20 Asta petrol model in Dec'14 from HYUNDAI MOTOR PLAZA DELHI, Mileage is 3700km, My complaint: 2 tyre has been burst during driving (myself) on normal highway road within 1 week & Tyre on front passenger side.

Reason of burst: First time burst by swelling from side wall & Other second time burst from center groove of Tyre.

When I went to Hyundai motor plaza Delhi, then service person told me that we are going very busy these days pls contact to Hyundai baltic service center faridabad then I went to Baltic service then warranty manager check my car & he went with me for claim to Bridgestone Bareja showroom Mathura highway & we met to Mr.Deepak singh(9971711987) & Mr.Deepak Makkad(9999069860) both warranty engineer of Bridge stone company , they said me that this not manufacturing fault without checking deeply on assumption basis, then I told them that how can you say that this is not manufacturing fault then both Mr.Deepak sing says that this is assumption base & he said me that you can do complaint for me against bridgestone anywhere or Hyundai MD & other top level directors , I have no problem, this was the manner talking with me (customer), this is the way talking with customer.
Finally I request you pls replace my tyre free of cost from bridgestone.Otherwise I don't know anything/listen more , I know only Hyundai is responsible for any problem in my car, Pls remove this supplier if supplier not agree from this problem.
Pls reply with solution by tomorrow otherwise I will communicate this issue to every one customer in India & will upload on u-tube for circulation.
If no solution by Monday(8/6/15) then I will forward this matter to Ministry Office to high level action against Hyundai for highly customer dissatisfaction.

Rajkishor Rajput(8510097645)
sss_rajkishor@rediffmail.com
ksurender51

May 28, 2015

Complaint

Mr. H. W. Park & Mr. B.S. Seo
CEO & MD, Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Dear Mr. Park,

No revert received on below case. Hence forwarding below complaint once again to you. Kindly revert at the earliest else I will file case in consumer court against Hyundai & also log FIR against Hyundai for cheating me.

I am Surender Kumar from Shimla. I have purchased a new Hyundai i10 on 14-April-15 from one of your dealer (Dev Bhoomi Cars Pvt. Ltd), Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.

This car was given to me by saying that this is a new car. Invoice given by the dealer is having the detail such as make (Dec-14). I have spend my all savings on this.

But today when I went for 1st service to Tapan Hyundai-Shimla, I came to know that this car is 2nd hand & they refuse to gave free services.

As per them, this car was sold to Mr. Ramesh from Aut (H.P) in Sep-14 & after 351 KM this car face some technical problems & thee owner went to Tapan Hyundai for repair. He paid the bill of Rs. 298/- also.

After that what happen I don't know. But your dealer & the Company cheat my. They sell a 2nd hand car to me by saying that this is a new car. I have all the proofs with me which are saying that this is a 2nd hand car. I have the service book of previous owner & many more proof.

I am going to file case in consumer court as well as going to file FIR against the Dealer (Dev Bhoomi), The GM of Dev Bhoomi (Sandeep) & against Hyundai for cheating me & giving me 2nd hand instead of the new one. I am also going to flash this in all news papers & TV channels.

You (the Hyundai) will be responsible for all the consequences arises due to this.

Also replace this & give me back the money I have spend on this.

Surender Kumar
Ph. No. 9816805801

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 11:56 PM, surender kumar <ksurender51@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I am Surender Kumar from Shimla. I have purchased a new Hyundai i10 on 14-April-15 from one of your dealer (Dev Bhoomi Cars Pvt. Ltd), Mandi, Himachla Pradesh.

Also replace this & give me back the money I have spend on this.

Surender Kumar
Ph. No. 9816805801
srirambalas

May 26, 2015

Service Issue

I bought i10 sportz from V3 Hyundai, Thiruvanmiyur in 2012. Anticipating a good free service like any other customer would I gave it in Perungudi. It was a total disappointment to see my car not even being cleant and wiped at the end of the service. After much repeated requested, manager/supervisor directed a poor fellow to do the work (I wasted my energy to drop my car into a service centre) At home cleaning job would have been easy with a vacuum clearner...HMIL you should certainly think of improving your services (Volume in business will surely be a challenge for any agency today, however moving to another parameter...

Customer Service: People in Chennai generally do not have the idea of a good customer service, being a bit humble and to respond to the customer (Infact culture is when they talk rudely, as if I have asked a quarter/half of their PROPERTY...) have some internal trainings scheduled on customer service if not I don't mind providing one.

I got the above treatment from Vinayak Hyundai, Service engineer who not only comes across as a person who is rude but has lot of temper too. (God should save Vinayak Hyundai)

Service rates: For 20,000 kms, I wanted to get my vehicle serviced, however after receiving the above treatment from good 2 service centers my expectation from other service center is the same. Still wanted to test and try...being a totally dissatisfied customer, randomly called another 2 - 3 service centers in Chennai, all of them quoted different rates and different service parameters, while I referring to the service manual to them during our discussion, they kept telling that is all general and what they suggest is routine, question is: why is service manual printed and given to us?

Quote from 1st service centre - Rs. 4500, 2nd one - 5500, 3rd one - 6300. Hope this reaches the deaf ears of HMIL management and the service head.

For sure, this does not bring in confidence with Hyundai and the Chennai Hyundai service is one of the worst....

I have been approached by the feedback team from Chennai and Delhi too...both the teams should be immediately discharged from their services (That's mere eyewash and no one there is interested in giving service, rather it has become a money making platform in the pretext of servicing the vehicles)

Mr. Modi, instead of talking in Korea about Indian, must look at what is that the Korean Chaebol (Hyundai) is giving to India...This is one of the most irresponsible behavior I have ever seen from Korean and the company too.

Sriram
pankaj hingorani

Apr 16, 2015

Pathetic after sales service and false picture

I recently purchased Hyundai I - 10, grand, Sportz from ELROY HYUNDAI, Defence Colony, New Delhi. I have never ever experienced such a pathetic after sales service ever in my life. I am working for a big corporate house, and we keep on purchasing many cars from Hyundai since years,
I bought the car under exchange scheme (Hyundai to Hyundai) I gave my old car to them for 1,70,000/- as per our agreement. The dealer first gave me the price of Rs. 1,35,000 after inspecting my old vehicle. Later I told them that that I am able to get Rs. 1,70,000/- from the market if I give it outside to some dealer, and they agreed and they said they will match the price of Rs. 1,70,000/- They never told me that this price of Rs. 1,70,000 includes the Hyundai to Hyundai exchange benefit of Rs. 10,000 which is prevailing in the market.....So first and the foremost thing is they gave me the wrong picture.
They gave me the invoice of Rs. 1,60,000/- and told me that Rs. 10,000 is under exchange adjusted.

Another thing, my deal was done at Rs. 5,40,000/- price on road.....after negotiations. But I got the invoice for less amount, and when I approached them, none of the customer care officer is able to reply to my question and explain me why invoice of less amount is given.

No one ever calls me inspite of committing that you will get a call from us, Richa, Syeed , Kabir are some of the names in the showroom who were dealing with me.

Jyoti, customer care officer, also called me couple of times to take my feedback and she said Mr. Anuj Tyagi who is DGM of Sales will call you, but its been more than 10 days, he has not called me.

I went to the showroom also 2 times to meet him, but he was not available. I even left the message for him to call me, but he never called me.
No one infact has got the courtesy to call ever...

I wanted some choice of registration number, I insisted that I may be given some options to select the number....but this was not done as well.....One fine day I got a call from the showroom saying sir your number is so and so.............when I told them I wanted some option, the customer care lady said Sir we will get back to you, but till date no one has come back to me....

I bought the car on 30 March 2015 and today is 16th April and my car does not have any registration number....

This is not acceptable.

Can concerned team please take the necessary action against this dealer or I will be forced to go and complain further in consumer court........

Thank you and regards and I would request for speedy action on this, as I have been harassed quite a lot.....

I thought of making the long term relation with this dealer as my company had to purchase more Hyundai cars, but with such sort of service, you cannot rely at all...

Pankaj Hingorani
Daman Dhinsa

Apr 6, 2015

Registration number not received

I have purchased a Hyundai i20 Elite Magna from Harshali Hyundai, Sagar in the month of October, 2014. The car was purchased in the name of M/s Thermo Tech.
The complaint here is regarding the registration number of the car which i have not received till date.
I have been continuously follow the dealer regarding the same subject, but never got a positive response. They always tried to linger it on.
Now, the dealer person has stopped picking up the call.
Even i am unable to get the car on road.

Pls Help !!
Sk72in

Mar 2, 2015

xcent diesel

I purchased an xcent Diesel (Registration no- DL 10 CS 4027) dated 24th July-14 after that within 7 month I have to visited the service centre for three times due to poor quality of this vehicle .
First time I Visited on 12th Oct-14 due to problem in horn ,second time visited on 21st December -14 due to problem in centralised control system, again visited today on 2nd March-15 due to heavy noise and smoke from the engine.
I called to the costumer care number but they ware helpless to do any thing.Now car is under repair at Malwa Hyundai ,Kundali ,sonepat,
I am very disappointed with quality and performance of the car.
Request you to please resolve the issue AEAP .
sashirout

Feb 24, 2015

SUB :- Delivery issue of Elite I20 Megna 1.2 booked in Nov 2014

Delay in in delievery of Elite i20 Megna 1.2 Model

This is in reference Elite i20 sportz model , which I booked on 09th Nov 2014 at OSL Motors Pvt Ltd (Orissa) .At the time of booking dealer promised us that Car will be delievered ontimely .

Request you go through trail mail which discussed with couple of times with Priyank Pal with fake Promises with Committment all the times.

I will appreciated with grateful to you if delivered before end of Feb 2015 .

Sashi
Orissa

From: Rout, Sashi
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:48 PM
To: 'EROSCCA'
Cc: OSL; 'GM Osl' (sujit.chakraborty@oslhyundai.in); 'Sales Osl Hyundai' (sales@oslhyundai.in)
Subject: RE: Acknowledgement

Hi Priyanka,

Vehicle booked in Nov 14 but now we are in last week of Feb 2015.
Earlier couple of discussion with you & promised us will get the Vehicle before end of Jan 15
then middle of Feb 15 & again changed date to end of Feb 15 .

Today again changing the date to 1st week of March 15 .

Your fails your promise all the times & No one can trust you . Saying something but putting matters through mail is totally different.

Your Commitment standard is very poor which will not meet the MNC Service Standard.

Now I forward this mail to top Management but don't require any supports from you

Sashi

From: EROSCCA [mailto:X11130@hmil.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 5:17 PM
To: Rout, Sashi
Subject: Acknowledgement

Greetings of the day..!!

We highly apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to high demand of Elite i20 and limited supply vehicle is getting delayed to deliver.

As per communication with you regarding your booking of Elite i20 is that, the dealer have already placed the order for your vehicle and its expected that the allotment would be confirmed by the end of this month. And the tentative date to deliver the vehicle is expected by the first week of march 2015.

Thanks for your continuous co-operation and support. Hope for the best service in future.

Priyanka Pal.

SCCA

ERO1

HMIL.
dr.rekhadhingra

Jan 25, 2015

Delay in in delievery of Elite i20 sportz model

This is in reference Elite i20 sportz model , which I booked on 6 th Oct2014 at NRL Hundayui Agra .At the time of booking dealer promised me that Car will be delievered on 10th of Nov2014.After that he ensured me for delivery in the end of November.Then in the month of December he said that company is not producing the same model and he suggested to buy other model.I was not interested to buy any other model.I want to know the exact status.
I will be highly grateful to you let me know exact status of the same model.

Dr. Rekha
Agra
Sakshi Kapoor

Jan 4, 2015

Delay in delivery of Elite i20 Sportz (O)

This is in reference to the Elite i 20 Sportz Optional which i booked exactly 2 moths back from one of the dealer in Delhi. At the time of booking, the delivery date promised to me was December end. However, the current status that i am getting from the dealer is that the company is not producing the same model and the expected delivery date is still not known. The dealer is suggesting me to book the same model with some other dealer or i can choose some other model of Elite i 20.

Would be grateful if you could let me know the exact status of the same model so that I won't be left with ambiguity.
gagan vaneet

Dec 4, 2014

Regarding warranty of remote key and poor Service Experience in body shop of Hyundai Charisma, Chandigarh

Myself Gagan Sidhu is working as an Assistant Professor at Panjab University Chandigarh. My Hyundai i20 car having Registration No:- PB-13 AB- 3371 and complaint No:- 1-38189565 is standing for warranty of remote key and painting of front bumper and left rear door (warranty) in the Body Shop of Hyundai Charishma, Chandigarh from 22-11-2014. 26-11-2014 was the day fixed for delivery of my car. But unfortunately, work done (paint) on the car is very much shabby as there are number of pinholes in the paint and is not fulfilling the standards of such a reputed company like Hyundai. They have not delivered my car yet. Moreover this is for the second time, I am facing the same problem. The service engineers like Amit Chadha and others of Regional office, Chandigarh, seems to be working in favor of authorities of workshop. He and the others are not listening to warranty issues set by the company. Their dealing with the customers is very bad and are very much ignorant to customers. As I am working on a responsible job, I do not have any spare time to see the work they are performing in the body shop. All I want is to get my car properly painted and to get remote key in warranty, so that I and the other customers will not get harassed in future at Hyundai outlets. Please it is my humble request to you to take the necessary action regarding my complaint against the concerned persons of Hyundai Charishma, Chandigarh. Otherwise I will drag the matter to the consumer court.

With Regards
Gagan Sidhu

Prem ratan dhan payo - Editing
    Dear sirs I wish to raise a complaint about the...
    freecharge.in - rechage
    this is worst site ever experienced i have my recharge of...
    Star Jalsa - An important afterthought....
    Viewers can try zee bangla shows . At least in their show...
    LG Television - 47LN5400 - TV not working within 22 months of purchase
    I had procured 47LN5400 from GIRIAS, Coimbatore on 31/Mar...
    bsnl sim prepaid,lucknow - MISCHIEF OF BSNL LUCKNOW
    though there is provision of prepaid mobile number porting...
    APSRTC - BUS TYRE PUNCHER
    I am traveling from nandyal to chennai in APSRTC bus...
    KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY - M.Com's 1st Year's result vide Roll No....
    Sir, My name is Deepak Kumar Shaw and residing at...
    Micromax mobile - Mobile hangup during a calling
    Sir,I purchased micromax nitro a310 mobile on...
    Opel corsa advertised by johan - Scam anf conman
    I would like to bring it to your attention that the...
    T24 Mobile Service - Sms pack
    Hi i am fathima jaleel its my mothers no....i always used...