HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Consumer complaints and reviews about HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Aravind Arul

Jun 28, 2016

Hyundai Is the Worst brand to buy

Friends don't every buy #Hyundai Cars - Please spread the news. The quality of the products are too bad and they are cheating the customers – I bought Verna Fluidic SX (TN06K2940) within one year the car started to rust, when approached the company they told there is some batch problem in production so they will repaint and give it but I insisted for replacement of the affected part. They replied that we have treated the metal and it will not rust hence forth if so you can come back to us we will replace and give you.
I trusted the company and accepted their request – after a year again the same parts started to rust when approached the company they are telling that your warranty period is over so you are supposed to pay for it. Then they told as a special case they can bear 30% of the cost – what about the assurance that your company gave they dint have any answer for that but started repeating the same old thing like a parrot.
Please don’t buy Hyundai cars their quality is pathetic and customer support is very poor and they cheat their customers.
Captain Sandeep

Jun 18, 2016

Hyundai Verna Fluidic : P13 AF 6003 : Concerns Over Substandard Quality of Parts

Dear Team Hyundai,

I have been driving Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX vide Registration number PB 13 AF 6003 since 27 Nov13. The delivery of said vehicle was taken from Morani Hyundai, Jaipur. It is intimated that post delivery of the vehicle till date the upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle in terms of service have been followed as per the laid down parameters and at proper time intervals as guided. But to my utter dismay the parts of the vehicles has started deteriorating in just over 2 years. It is never expected from a vehicle of worth 11lacs plus which is claimed to be of such high quality and from a reputed brand Hyundai to demand for replacement of parts at such an early stage . To add on to the discomfort my vehicle didn’t start post recent service on 08Jun16 and I was told to get the Battery changed. To name a few the parts which have been replaced till now in the vehicle are as under –

Parts Replaced Part No Month/Year of Change KM run
Rear Tyre ( 01) Bridgestone make Jun-15 22000
Clutch Bearing Assembly 4142132000 Oct-15 28000
Clutch Pressure Plate 4130032021 Oct-15 28000
Cooler Assembly Engine 264102A300 Jun-16 35700
Pad Kit Rear Disc Brakes 583023XA30 Jun-16 35700
Contact Assembly Clock Spring 93490A4010 Jun-16 35700
Battery Amron Jun-16 35700

Apart from this I got the Teflon coating done on my vehicle during first service at Morani Service Centre, Sitapura , Jaipur and it was supposed to be done 2 more times , one each on my next 2 services as per process. My next service was done at Morani Service Station, 22 Godown, Jaipur but they didn’t do the second coating stating that it is to be done at the centre where the first coating is done and the same was never disclosed to me at inception. Anyway I left it, on my 3rd service at Sitapura Service Station , the 2nd coating was done and now when on my 4th service again at Sitapura Service Station I asked for the 3rd coating it was blankly refused stating the validity of the same is 2 years and it was never conveyed to me initially when it was done during my first service . Imagine I have paid upfront for a service and the same has been refused

Pls note that I have been driving vehicles of Maruti and Volkswagen in the past and also presently but I have never experienced such substandard product quality being used in the vehicles . You must acknowledge that a person buys a vehicle with his hard earned money so that it should give comfort to him and it should be dependable during normal course of time but my experience with Verna which I bought with confidence and pride has been very unpleasant and dismissal. I gave thumbs up to Hyundai Verna when I was looking for new vehicle few years back basis the claims of high performance and dependability which are made by the Company which were intact till recently, so much so that I visited Crossland Hyundai, Vaishali nagar last month for a test drive of newly launched Creta along with my colleague as both of us are planning to upgrade our vehicles but now with such an experience it has set aside all the comfort with the quality of the products which are being used in the manufacturing of the vehicles

I have raised a service request citing above concerns at your call centre vide SR ID 1-519841707 on 11jun16 @1155hrs with an assurance that I will get the revert within 48hrs but nothing has moved till now apart from few calls from the Morani Service centre, Sitapura that they have done their servicing properly , they can’t help it as the parts have gone bad and they have no other option to change them to keep the vehicle on road. General service part at the Service station has been satisfactory

It is submitted to pls take a note of the above mentioned grievances and address the same on priority as below average performance of the vehicle delivered to me has instilled a feeling of unsafe driving . If the same is not addressed in an appropriate manner I will be forced to take up next course of action as permitted by the law of the land

Looking forward for an expedited action on my concerns in the right spirit

With Warm Regards

Captain Sandeep Nagpal
sheeshram911

May 11, 2016

AC COMPRESSIOR IS NOT WORKING

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I HAVE I 20 MEGNA BY MODERN HUNDAI ALWAR.

AS I HAD A PROBLEM BEFOR A DAY IN MY VEHICLE I CALLED UP AT CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK FOR PICK UP OF MY VEHICLE THAT LADY TOLD ME THAT FOR 2 DAYS WE HAVE NO TIME AS DROP PICK IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN I TOLD HER THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO SHE TOLD ME NOT TO USE VEHICLE FOR 2 DAYS WHEN WE WILL BE FREE WE WILL SEND OUR DRIVER TO PICK UP Y VEHICLE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER GIVEN BY PLANET HYUNDAI TO CUSTOMER WE HAVE TAKEN VEHICLE FOR OUR SAFETY REASONS OK.
MODERN HUNDAI ALWAR WORKER IS NOT PROPERLY BEHAVE
IAM NOT SATISFIED HUNDAI MODERN INDIA LIMITED.

You are requested to please arrange to rectify this problem through complete check AC COMPRESSIOR .so that It would not cause any further problem is Future.

A Waiting Your Responce.

Advocate Ajit singh Yadav

Mob. No.- 9001421911, 9413559494, 01495-260460
Binit Singh

May 1, 2016

Sold other Car

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had purchase EON ERA+ Optional CAR on 29/04/16 on the name of my wife - SWETA ARYA Sarovar Nagar, RANCHI, JHARKHAND. But there is only ERA written on Car ( +Symbol is not available there also dealer said to me that he has given me ERA + Optional and now a days LOGO Of + is not coming on ERA+Optional car. Sir , When i have compared between ERA+ & ERA +Optional I found that Driver Air Bag is available in ERA + OPTIONAL Car but there but there is no Airbag available in My Car and back side is written only EON ERA. I just want to know that if ERA & ERA + are same then why company has launched with ERA , ERA+ & ERA+OPTIONAL.

After comprising between ERA+ & ERA+ optional i thought they have cheated me. If dealer will say's that he has given me ERA+ only then ERA+ should be written on Back body of the car.

Dear Sir, Please look into this matter very seriously because i have seen some EON ERA+cars at Ranchi, Jharkhand Pictures are available to me.. And If i will not get satisfactory action against that Dealer and also if i will not get compensation of difference of my car then I will have to go to consumer form for my right.

Dear Sir, I am waiting for your valuable reply ASAP.

Dealer Details is

Sushant kumar icici

Feb 21, 2016

Poor accessories provided

Dear Concern,
I am really disappointed with the products which you have provided with the car. I feel like cheated . The total ride which I have done in these 22 months is 7000kms.I this tenure I have called three times people for rectification of central locking and now my three speakers are not working.It's really disgusting for me that I have bought Hyundai car.I have paid full amount as per required by you but u have given rubbish products and just made money from me.KINDLY TAKE SOME CORRECTIVE ACTION OR ELSE WOULD GO TO SOME OTHER AUTHORITIES FOR Remedy.i10 reg no DL3CccC2957,Sushant Kumar 8527095662.

Sushant Kumar

I HAVE BEEN WRITING MAILS SINCE 25 DECEMBER 2015 BUT STILL WAITING FOR THE REVERT. VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERICE FROM HYUNDAI
shubhlatayadav

Jan 7, 2016

GOODYEAR TYRE BUBBLE ISSUE@ I20 ELITE SPORTZ (O) DISEL

I purchased new car elite i20 sportz (o )(RJ02CC6268 in the name of SHUBHLATA YADAV)on 24 july 2015 from MODERN MASHINARY STORE at Alwar location.

My complaint is about front driver side Tyre.

In 5 months, I got many problem in this car like A/C cooling, balancing road and brake apart from Tyre issue.
I am completely happy with the services provided by you(staff Yoginder and Atul) in this regard.

BUT Regarding Tyre

Goodyear engineer check/survey on 7th jan 2016 about the Tyre and told me that we can not change your Tyre because of bubble is not in surface area, we include only surface area and mettle wire near alloy wheel side.and also told me that you drives car very hard also on barkers thatswhy it arise (bubble). we do not include such bubbles in our procedure. As I discussed with service manager Mr. shubhash Yadav he told me that Hyundai can give 35% off on purchasing new Tyre.

As Hyundai is most valuable brand with tag line"NEW THINKING NEW POSSIBILITY". The reason he told me was pathetic which is not acceptable.

This is manufacturing fault of Tyre and It is humble request to change my front driver side Tyre free of cost ASAP.

I hope positive response from side.

Tyre is remain at Modern Machinery Store ALWAR.For any inquiry pls contact 0n 9671394045

Vinod yadav
vinod_yadav321@yahoo.com
venke

Nov 30, 2015

RC BOOK NOT YET RECEIVED

I had purchased grand i 10 during the month of october 18th 2015. But even after 45 days we haven't received the Registration certificate. We tried calling M/s Vinayak Hyundai and there is no proper response from sales consultant to all other employees. My Vehicle No. TN11K4035. HMIL may involve in this matter and arrange the RC Book at the earliest.

My Name: Venkatesh

Mobile No: 91766 62877
pushpraj singh baghel

Nov 29, 2015

COMPLAINT AGENEST BADRIKA HYUNDAI SATNA (M.P.)

From last 1 months (22/10/2015) we have given my Hyundai eon magna plus , its take lots of time to complete my all paper work for RTO. every time i received new date. and bank also pressurised me to take registration number.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, your sales executive mr. ramakant upadhaya worked in distt. sidhi is very bad behavior to me. and in satna badrika hyundai showroom mr. ashish pandey also does not response to the customer. I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information to solve this problem.

Showroom : badrika hyundai, satna (m.p.)
Model : Hyundai eon magna plus

Pushpraj singh baghel
mob.- 7566101122
asit.thakur

Nov 18, 2015

Hyundai Motor India Car Insuarance

Hello Mr. Seo,

This is with reference to the unnecessary calls on mobile that Hyundai allows by providing details of insured to all the insurance companies. I am getting 5-10 calls daily from insurance companies asking to buy new insurance policy. It is very much unpleasant to accept on the part of Hyundai motors that such references are sold by Hyundai agents/dealers to insurance companies.

There should be a way to stop this and bring the leakage of users' database/references under control as otherwise the reputation of the company may go down. I believe Hyundai Motors should proactively protect the information of all users from being passed to 3rd party thereby saving citizens rights to exercise privacy and control indecent activities of sharing contact numbers and details to all.

Hyundai Car User.
jks_cal

Nov 14, 2015

Mithla Hyundai

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 21days we have given my Hyundai I10 Magna (MH04FA9267) For Accidental Repairing , I am trying hard to get atleast a date of readiness of car but every time we get response that there is no part or part is still not arrived from Hyundai. They are trying to tell us that Hyundai service is not good. This is ridiculous getting such reply every time. How much time we have to wait. Every Day I am spending around Rs.400/- on conveyance shall we debit this amount to service center. We have never expected such ill response from your dealer. While selling of a car, approach was different. We have now decided not to go with Hyundai. I was suppose to buy new car on Christmas but now will not go with hyundai. I know this will not make any difference to you you but believe me I will not leave any stone un-turned to spread this fact among your prospective customer as I don't want that any one else suffer so much.

This is high time that you should review your dealer ship of Mithla Hyundai, they are spoiling image of Hyundai.

This for your information & we need your innervation

Jitendra kumar sharma
sanjaydash

Nov 9, 2015

Car Repairing

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 2 months we have given my Hyundai I10 Grand For Accidental Repairing , its take lots of time of recover and handover me. every time i received new date and new reason.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information & we need your innervation,

Showroom : STS Hyundai , Boisar - Tarapur
My Car No : MH48 A 4833
Model : Hyundai i10 Grand

Sanjay Dash
+91 800 777 0267
jackson joy 777

Nov 3, 2015

filled wrong fuel

i have a petrol hyundai i20. i accidently filled diesel and drove the car about 5km. but there was mixture of petrol and diesel.
after some times i felt my car engine is missing cannot move at all...then i saw that when the car starts there were a white smoke comming out from the exhaust..
my question is what should do??
is that affect my car engine??
is that a big problem?
ganesh_25

Oct 13, 2015

Insurance from Trident Hyundai ,Sevice

Insurance for my Accent car was supposed to be renewed on 23rd October 2015 and I got a call from Trident Hyundai Bangalore Insurance division yesterday 13th October afternoon One Ms Rekha informs me that a person would be sent to collect the cheque at 10.30 am.
At 10.35 am I called up Trident Hyundai and the lady is not sure whether the person would be coming!
I deal with Companies such as DHL Express and have direct access to the CEO in India through mail.
Trident not even a percent of that company with no CEO information on web to complain
Horrible service avoid this dealership totally !

They did not change oil for the car in 2 sevices but charged me twice ! Cheats !

surendra vyas

Sep 21, 2015

complaint deorahyundaijodhpur

cheating and fraud committed by authorised dealers of hyundai motors india ltd on the customers, particularly out station customers who are in hurry and nether have time nor knowledge about automobiles, robbing them by selling expensive parts unnecessarily and unrequired instead of repairing them on the specious plea that such a part is irreparable. Caught once in a while the area manager/regional manager come to their rescue by just getting the paid amount refunded sans any damages and action against the dealer is just ruled out as both of them are operating in collusion. On the site of the company names and contact numbers or mail id's are not given and only a general service@hmil.net is given which replies in self generated manner and the reply directs the complaints to the same set of corrupt functionaries against whom the complaint is made. The higher officials are willfully evading the customers for the reasons best known to them.Despite earning unimaginable profits through the sales of cars/vehicles only,it is reasonable to suspect under the circumstances that a country over racket of dealers with full patronage of the junior officials and higher officials being unaccessible in the first place look the other way deliberately to promote the sales of the company or may even have other interest. The top management may be presumed to be ignorant of all this but they are to be blamed for this also as they have made themselves absolutely unapproachable to the common customers. Non application of right to information and absence of a regulator is being exploited by them to the hilt.
svyas1943@rediffmail.com
palnir12345

Sep 3, 2015

AC COMPLAIN IN ONLY 25 MONTHS

hyundai service people as we are also having respect in market we are paying for hyundai vehicle and service to cheat customer and to give them such response is not the right way to give answers to customer.

I want answer and i will not pay this much amount for ac coil pl do call me or contact me as early as possible sir waiting for y reply.

AFTER I WENT TO DROP MY VEHICLE AT WORKSHOP AT SOLA I HAD TOLD THEN THAT THERE IS A ISSUE OF AC NOT COOLING PL CHECK IT IF Y WANT Y CAN KEEP IT FOR A DAY BUT I WANT VEHICLE COMPLETE THEN ALSO BY EVENING THEY GAVE A CALL Y CAR IS READY AND Y HAVE TO PAY RS.5634 OK DONE. NEXT MORNING AGAIN I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM OF COOLING AGAIN I CALLED THEM THEY TOOK THE VEHICLE AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT AC COIL IS NOT WORKING Y WILL HAVE TO GET REPLACED IT AND THE CHARGERS ARE RS.4000 OR SO.
SO THIS IS HOW Y ARE FOOLING OR CHEATING CUSTOMERS IN A DAY HE HAS TO PAY APPROX RS.10000 FOR THIS SMALL VEHICLE WHAT DID THEY CHECK BEFORE AND IN THIS CAR THERE IS A PROBLEM OF AC COIL OR SO AS I HAVE OTHER 3 CARS WHICH IS BEEN USED REGULARLY SINCE LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS BUT TILL TODAY THERE IS NO SUCH PROBLEM IN THAT OTHER VEHICLE.

PL DO REPLY US AS I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR AC COIL PL CONFIRM US IN WRITING THAT WHAT HAS TO BE DONE IN THIS CASE IS COMPANY USING LOW QUALITY MATERIAL OR IS IT BEEN REPLACE IN FREE SERVICE BY YOUR DEALERS AND AT THE END CUSTOMER HAS TO SUFFER WHAT IS IT.

PL ANSWER ME I AM WAITING FOR Y REPLY.
lalit_garg

Sep 1, 2015

Clutch Hard Problem

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo

This problem of Hard Clutch is getting continued with my CAR even after 6 services. You can not believe within 52000 Kms. running this car has got clutch 3 Times changed. 2 Times Problem was acknowledged by Hyundai and Clutch got replaced with in warranty . Now again after 6th. Services at 61000 kms. Car has started giving Clutch Hard Problem. This was reported as well.

Main Problem is that whenever wheels just touches 1inch of water on road. Clutch gets hard. I am scare to drive car in Rain. Seems once my Hyundai Verna wheels get Feel of Water. Clutch starts its own behavior.

Very much upset about this clutch problem on every 5000 kms. Please check all the history details about this clutch issue and note what reasons your engineers have mentioned. My Complete Impression about Hyundai Trust has gone. Not even a single Service Engineer at Hyundai Service Centre could find out the reason. Replacement is only one choice. It seems no one cares about Customer.

I Visited to HMIL own service centers as well , please check history as well related to this CAR. Same response they replaced every thing related to clutch but issue started again after 6000 Kms. Then I followed Customer Review and Automobile experts as per them Hyundai Fludic Verna has big issue with Clutch. It is very common problem in field. If this is the case Why Hyundai is not doing permanent resolution of this problem .

Please study this case and at least provide response at the earliest. I know Clutch performance depends on driving behavior as well. Truly I have drove more than 250000 kms . But never faced this kind of problems with any of the owned CAR. I feel here some issue with some seal around clutch …

Hyundai got a Big Brand Name . I Think Some Hope is still there. Please do the needful at the earliest.

You are requested to please arrange to rectify this problem through complete check FOC .so that It would not cause any further problem is Future.

Awaiting your response.

//Lalit Garg
Car No: HR 26 BS 1789
Mob: 9810095582
thomas.shines@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2015

Unethical behaviour

Self had booked for I20 VTVTS limited addition vehicle on 11th Jun 2015. Booking number (JLB/984). Mr dileep of Sales consultent of Advaith Motors PVT lTd, Mysore, had commited delivery within 1 month, now almost 2 months over. Today while calling him to know the status, he states that Model have been stopped production. We cannot offer you that vehicle.

We never say or recommed hyundai product to any of our friends and relatives to buy their product. And i felt the worst sales personals, spoling hyundai brand name
We had decided to post the same on social networks and make awareness to all people.

Sajan Paul
ajaydabas

Jul 4, 2015

complaint regarding srishti motors Hundai service station Rohtak

complaint regarding srishti motors Hundai service station Rohtak

In this regard it is submitted that I got repair my car HR12N-2210 in month of January 2015. But the some of the part replace by Sristhi motors Rohtak were defective and may be manufacturing or installation defect. When I notice this I inform to the company with physically and telephonic. The reply given by them is attached herewith in this E-mail. They refuse to replace the defective manufactured part. The most of the time the repair or replacement of parts done by Shisthi Motors are not satisfactory. The most of the custumers are not satisfied. It decreases the reputation of company. I request you to look in to the matter and cancel the dealership of this firm and got my car repaired without any charge as this is due to negligence of company. Waiting for your reply.
Dheeraj Kumar
Mobile no 08295710200
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dheeraj Dabas <tikudabas@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: Clarification for your Accent vehicle having Reg. No: HR12N2210
To: crservice@hmil.net, crsales@hmil.net

The reply of Shirsthi motors Rohtak is given below for your reference in which they accepted their fault but refuse to repair my car without payment.
Dheeraj Kumar
Mobile no 08295710200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: deepali soni <crm@srishtimotors.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:33 PM
Subject: Clarification for your Accent vehicle having Reg. No: HR12N2210
To: "tikudabas@gmail.com" <tikudabas@gmail.com>
Cc: JP Sharma <services@srishtimotors.com>, "srishtihyundai@gmail.com" <srishtihyundai@gmail.com>

Date : 3-July-2014 Complaint No: 1-175593918

Mr. Dheeraj Kumar
H.No-317/34, Janta Colony,
Rohtak.
Mob: 8295710200.

Dear Sir/Mam,
This is in reference to your Accent vehicle having Reg.No: HR12N2210 , that you have registered a complaint regarding Repeat problem in Suspension by Srishti Hyundai.

During your visit we found that the left axle boot wheel side and Lower arm bowl joint seal is crack. You have visited for Accidental work on Dated: 08-Jan-15 in which (Panel Fender LH, Strut Assy. LH, Arm complete part) was changed and after almost 6 months you have came for boot issue but as per warranty policy replacement of parts as a result of normal wear and tear and impacted parts can not be covered in warranty. The arm is not impacted also so it can not be covered in accidental.

We request you to please check the attached pictures for your reference.

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken serious action and assure you that such instances would not happened again.

Your confidence in Hyundai products and your suggestions will further motivate us to improve our systems to provide international standards in after sales services to our customers at all times.

We look forward to a warm and longstanding relationship.In case of clarification feel free to contact @ 9215055585.

Deepali Soni
Srishti Hyundai
Rohtak.
utpalkumar

Jul 1, 2015

Change of contact mo.

Awful response from the dealers & company regarding changing of contact no. for registering in mobile app.
rajeev goyal 41034

Jun 8, 2015

regarding regd. not done by dpg hyundai(patiala)

I(monika goyal w/o rajiv goyal) bought i 20 active o 30th april 2015 from dpg hyundai(goyal automobiles) patiala. dealer gave me the car with rc payment of rs 976000 so i gace 376000 as cash and rest payment recd by dealer through hdfc bank. now its almost 40 days but dealer is not deposit the rc tax . i went so many times at dealership but no respose has been given by dealer to me . when i went to showroom they oly said talk to our md ad he is ot available. so you guide me wht should i do if my all payments has been cleared and my rc has ot been made even ad i cat even drive my car. and all the docs of car is with dealership . pls do something other wise ask the dealership to take my car back
regs

2 tyre burst within 1 week

Mr. H. W. Park & Mr. B.S. Seo
CEO & MD, Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Dear Mr. Park,
I had purchased elitei20 Asta petrol model in Dec'14 from HYUNDAI MOTOR PLAZA DELHI, Mileage is 3700km, My complaint: 2 tyre has been burst during driving (myself) on normal highway road within 1 week & Tyre on front passenger side.

Reason of burst: First time burst by swelling from side wall & Other second time burst from center groove of Tyre.

When I went to Hyundai motor plaza Delhi, then service person told me that we are going very busy these days pls contact to Hyundai baltic service center faridabad then I went to Baltic service then warranty manager check my car & he went with me for claim to Bridgestone Bareja showroom Mathura highway & we met to Mr.Deepak singh(9971711987) & Mr.Deepak Makkad(9999069860) both warranty engineer of Bridge stone company , they said me that this not manufacturing fault without checking deeply on assumption basis, then I told them that how can you say that this is not manufacturing fault then both Mr.Deepak sing says that this is assumption base & he said me that you can do complaint for me against bridgestone anywhere or Hyundai MD & other top level directors , I have no problem, this was the manner talking with me (customer), this is the way talking with customer.
Finally I request you pls replace my tyre free of cost from bridgestone.Otherwise I don't know anything/listen more , I know only Hyundai is responsible for any problem in my car, Pls remove this supplier if supplier not agree from this problem.
Pls reply with solution by tomorrow otherwise I will communicate this issue to every one customer in India & will upload on u-tube for circulation.
If no solution by Monday(8/6/15) then I will forward this matter to Ministry Office to high level action against Hyundai for highly customer dissatisfaction.

Rajkishor Rajput(8510097645)
sss_rajkishor@rediffmail.com
ksurender51

May 28, 2015

Complaint

Mr. H. W. Park & Mr. B.S. Seo
CEO & MD, Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Dear Mr. Park,

No revert received on below case. Hence forwarding below complaint once again to you. Kindly revert at the earliest else I will file case in consumer court against Hyundai & also log FIR against Hyundai for cheating me.

I am Surender Kumar from Shimla. I have purchased a new Hyundai i10 on 14-April-15 from one of your dealer (Dev Bhoomi Cars Pvt. Ltd), Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.

This car was given to me by saying that this is a new car. Invoice given by the dealer is having the detail such as make (Dec-14). I have spend my all savings on this.

But today when I went for 1st service to Tapan Hyundai-Shimla, I came to know that this car is 2nd hand & they refuse to gave free services.

As per them, this car was sold to Mr. Ramesh from Aut (H.P) in Sep-14 & after 351 KM this car face some technical problems & thee owner went to Tapan Hyundai for repair. He paid the bill of Rs. 298/- also.

After that what happen I don't know. But your dealer & the Company cheat my. They sell a 2nd hand car to me by saying that this is a new car. I have all the proofs with me which are saying that this is a 2nd hand car. I have the service book of previous owner & many more proof.

I am going to file case in consumer court as well as going to file FIR against the Dealer (Dev Bhoomi), The GM of Dev Bhoomi (Sandeep) & against Hyundai for cheating me & giving me 2nd hand instead of the new one. I am also going to flash this in all news papers & TV channels.

You (the Hyundai) will be responsible for all the consequences arises due to this.

Also replace this & give me back the money I have spend on this.

Surender Kumar
Ph. No. 9816805801

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 11:56 PM, surender kumar <ksurender51@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear All,

I am Surender Kumar from Shimla. I have purchased a new Hyundai i10 on 14-April-15 from one of your dealer (Dev Bhoomi Cars Pvt. Ltd), Mandi, Himachla Pradesh.

Also replace this & give me back the money I have spend on this.

Surender Kumar
Ph. No. 9816805801
srirambalas

May 26, 2015

Service Issue

I bought i10 sportz from V3 Hyundai, Thiruvanmiyur in 2012. Anticipating a good free service like any other customer would I gave it in Perungudi. It was a total disappointment to see my car not even being cleant and wiped at the end of the service. After much repeated requested, manager/supervisor directed a poor fellow to do the work (I wasted my energy to drop my car into a service centre) At home cleaning job would have been easy with a vacuum clearner...HMIL you should certainly think of improving your services (Volume in business will surely be a challenge for any agency today, however moving to another parameter...

Customer Service: People in Chennai generally do not have the idea of a good customer service, being a bit humble and to respond to the customer (Infact culture is when they talk rudely, as if I have asked a quarter/half of their PROPERTY...) have some internal trainings scheduled on customer service if not I don't mind providing one.

I got the above treatment from Vinayak Hyundai, Service engineer who not only comes across as a person who is rude but has lot of temper too. (God should save Vinayak Hyundai)

Service rates: For 20,000 kms, I wanted to get my vehicle serviced, however after receiving the above treatment from good 2 service centers my expectation from other service center is the same. Still wanted to test and try...being a totally dissatisfied customer, randomly called another 2 - 3 service centers in Chennai, all of them quoted different rates and different service parameters, while I referring to the service manual to them during our discussion, they kept telling that is all general and what they suggest is routine, question is: why is service manual printed and given to us?

Quote from 1st service centre - Rs. 4500, 2nd one - 5500, 3rd one - 6300. Hope this reaches the deaf ears of HMIL management and the service head.

For sure, this does not bring in confidence with Hyundai and the Chennai Hyundai service is one of the worst....

I have been approached by the feedback team from Chennai and Delhi too...both the teams should be immediately discharged from their services (That's mere eyewash and no one there is interested in giving service, rather it has become a money making platform in the pretext of servicing the vehicles)

Mr. Modi, instead of talking in Korea about Indian, must look at what is that the Korean Chaebol (Hyundai) is giving to India...This is one of the most irresponsible behavior I have ever seen from Korean and the company too.

Sriram
pankaj hingorani

Apr 16, 2015

Pathetic after sales service and false picture

I recently purchased Hyundai I - 10, grand, Sportz from ELROY HYUNDAI, Defence Colony, New Delhi. I have never ever experienced such a pathetic after sales service ever in my life. I am working for a big corporate house, and we keep on purchasing many cars from Hyundai since years,
I bought the car under exchange scheme (Hyundai to Hyundai) I gave my old car to them for 1,70,000/- as per our agreement. The dealer first gave me the price of Rs. 1,35,000 after inspecting my old vehicle. Later I told them that that I am able to get Rs. 1,70,000/- from the market if I give it outside to some dealer, and they agreed and they said they will match the price of Rs. 1,70,000/- They never told me that this price of Rs. 1,70,000 includes the Hyundai to Hyundai exchange benefit of Rs. 10,000 which is prevailing in the market.....So first and the foremost thing is they gave me the wrong picture.
They gave me the invoice of Rs. 1,60,000/- and told me that Rs. 10,000 is under exchange adjusted.

Another thing, my deal was done at Rs. 5,40,000/- price on road.....after negotiations. But I got the invoice for less amount, and when I approached them, none of the customer care officer is able to reply to my question and explain me why invoice of less amount is given.

No one ever calls me inspite of committing that you will get a call from us, Richa, Syeed , Kabir are some of the names in the showroom who were dealing with me.

Jyoti, customer care officer, also called me couple of times to take my feedback and she said Mr. Anuj Tyagi who is DGM of Sales will call you, but its been more than 10 days, he has not called me.

I went to the showroom also 2 times to meet him, but he was not available. I even left the message for him to call me, but he never called me.
No one infact has got the courtesy to call ever...

I wanted some choice of registration number, I insisted that I may be given some options to select the number....but this was not done as well.....One fine day I got a call from the showroom saying sir your number is so and so.............when I told them I wanted some option, the customer care lady said Sir we will get back to you, but till date no one has come back to me....

I bought the car on 30 March 2015 and today is 16th April and my car does not have any registration number....

This is not acceptable.

Can concerned team please take the necessary action against this dealer or I will be forced to go and complain further in consumer court........

Thank you and regards and I would request for speedy action on this, as I have been harassed quite a lot.....

I thought of making the long term relation with this dealer as my company had to purchase more Hyundai cars, but with such sort of service, you cannot rely at all...

Pankaj Hingorani
Daman Dhinsa

Apr 6, 2015

Registration number not received

I have purchased a Hyundai i20 Elite Magna from Harshali Hyundai, Sagar in the month of October, 2014. The car was purchased in the name of M/s Thermo Tech.
The complaint here is regarding the registration number of the car which i have not received till date.
I have been continuously follow the dealer regarding the same subject, but never got a positive response. They always tried to linger it on.
Now, the dealer person has stopped picking up the call.
Even i am unable to get the car on road.

Pls Help !!

info@jokerquiz.com / samsung galaxy s6 contest - TERI MAA KI CHUUT
    Mere 250 vapas kar nhi to teri maa chood dunga behen ke...
    Sunshine outsourcing service - Fake call from shie.com and refund my money
    Sir, I got a fake call from your company.Mr DHIRAJ said...
    BSNL TELECOM CIRCLE HAMIRPUR HIMACHAL PRADESH INDIA - LAND LINE NO 01975-251040
    Dear Sir /Mam, Our company name Younmgan Synthetics...
    Reliance WI POD - Not able to connect
    I have been using a Wi-pod for about 4 months postpaid,...
    go processing company - Prem
    Bhai Muje toh apni railway id 20 din me mill gayi aur meh...
    Universal Teleshop - universal teleshop
    I m deepak & toyday i got a call form universal...
    Airtel - to change SIM ownership
    I want to change SIM ownership of my airtel prepaid SIM...
    Renault India - Duster on road break fail
    MY,duster Car UP32FZ1016, moving on road that time...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - username and password invalid
    I have attended to amcat exam but my mail and password...
    EASY DAY - Regarding movie tickets offer
    Easyday offer of free movie ticket is fake promotion by...