HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

Consumer complaints and reviews about HYUNDAI MOTOR INDIA LTD (HMIL)

panditrk28

Dec 7, 2016

My new mobile phone no not updated last three month

Sir; i call about 100 times to customer care for change my new mobile phone no since last three month. My self very bad experience my creta car
Aloke Gupta

Nov 27, 2016

Hyundai Motors India - Substandard Tyres in Creta

Letter to MD & CEO, Hyundai India, Mr Mr. Y K Koo

I am a proud owner of Hyundai Creta Plus (Diesel), which I purchased on 21st August 2016. The vehicle came originally fitted with KUMHO Tyres which were made in Vietnam. Since the time I purchased the vehicle, I have often experienced tyre punctures and valve leakages in the tyres. I am rather stressed about the unpredictability of tyre being deflated, which takes out the pleasure of owning the vehicle which is a great pleasure.

In a recent driving trip to Jaipur from Gurgaon, I suddenly felt the vehicle become unstable and wobbly. I stopped the vehicle and observed that one of the rear tyres had deflated. On checking I found that it had been cut in the middle and was repairable. I took the tyre to your dealer PL Motors and their observation was that the tyre required replacement and that it was not safe to repair it and convert it into a tyre with a tube. They informed that KUMHO Tyres were soft and not suitable for Indian roads and that all new Creta vehicles were now coming with Bridgestone or Good Year Tyres. I would like to put my appreciation for your Jaipur Dealer, who replaced the damaged tyre with a brand new Bridgestone Tyre at no cost.

Now, my vehicle, which has done around 10,000 Kms with tyre rotation, has four KUMHO Tyres and one Bridgestone tyre.

Through this communication to you, I would request you to repalce my balance four KUMHO Tubeless Tyres with Bridgestone Tubeless Tyres at no cost to me, since i am saddled with sub-standard KUMHO Tubeless tyres. I am surprised that even after purchasing the Creta Plus Model, wherein I paid Rs 14 Lakh plus for the vehicle, Hyundai decided to equip the vehicle with sub standard tyres as OEM.

I await your positive response

Aloke Gupta
503/2, The Palms, Southcity 1
Gurgaon - 122001
Cell Phone: 9810184001

Vehicle No: HR 26 CQ 4514
Purchased from Orion Hyundai, Gurgaon
heydait

Nov 15, 2016

Grand i10 CNG ( Car is missing)

This is regarding my Car HR51BH9121, I have purchased Grand i10 from Mahadev Hyundai on 31st Dec 2015 with Company Fitted CNG, I am facing issue in CNG Since the time I have purchased, Engine of Car is getting Switched Off whenever I changed gear and apply break, The car is giving more problem in the Morning and evening, I have visited Mahadev Hyundai in Faridabad almost 8-10 Times but they failed to provide resolution, Initially they were not even bother to resolve the issue and not even Hyundai People were interested to resolve the issue,
Currently problem still there and no one from Hyundai since they are also involved ( 9873180712 ) bother to follow up and try to solve the issue, Strange part is that they have left me in such situation where in I am feeling to burn my Car since I really do'nt know where I have to go to resolve my issue, Interestingly Hyundai Motor they do'nt work on weekend and Mr. Saurabh completely deny to look into my problem during weekend which means I have forced to visit all the times during my working days, THIS IS WORST SINCE ONE YEAR...!!!!
Guys, I would request to do'nt buy Grandi10 CNG Fitted else you guys will be in trouble since Hyundai and it's people/Dealer are Enjoying their luxury life without bother to resolve customer problem,

Below are the Co-ordinates whom you can contact to verify the above review:
crm@mahadevhyundai.com,

heydait@gmail.com
Kalyanaraman Seetharaman

Nov 3, 2016

DSC Hyundai - Cheated us

We have booked Hyundai CRETA in DSC Hyundai, Nandanam on 12th Sep 2016 with assurance of delivery before 30th Sep 2016. We have paid advance of Rs 459974 and it was realized on 15th Sep 2016. Based on this, we got loan of Rs 13,30,000 from HDFC bank and it was credited to DSC Hyundai account on 22nd Sep 2016. After so many follow ups with Mr Ganesh, Mr Sugumar & Mr Arunkumar of DSC Hyundai we didnt get confirmation on delivery of the vehicle. Because of this, we decided to withdraw the purchase of car and we have given our written consent to them on 5th Oct 2016 requesting for refund of our advance payment and settle the amount with HDFC bank. They assured us to pay our advance with interest before 7th oct 2016 . After vigorous chasing through phone calls, direct visits we got our advance back on 26th Oct 2016 and they refused to pay interest that they have promised us to pay. But they have not settled the loan amount to HDFC bank till date and we got message from HDFC bank for payment of first EMI on 5th NOv 2016 . We are trying to contact senior officials of DSC Hyundai and they are not at all picking our calls. When we meet them, there is no rigid answer from them. Now we are begging HDFC Bank not to present first EMI Cheque. Think of our pathetic condition that we are liable for HDFC bank for not at all purchasing the car ONLY Because of Unprofessional approach and bad attitude, cheating intention of DSC HYUNDAI .

Simply they are doing business by this kind of rotating our monies and they dont have any business ethics

My humble request is that dont GO TO DSC HYUNDAI, NANADANAM . They will cheat you
SHAFEEK.S

Oct 26, 2016

Corporate bonus not received from the dealer

I have purchased Hyundai eon car from popular Hyundai Kollam dealership on July 2016.my corporate bonus not received from the dealer.l have already submitted all documents to the dealer.The dealer has not responding this matter .so kindly give my eligible corporate bonus to me from Hyundai motors.my vehicle no.isKL-24-M-558.Chasisno.MALA351ALGM479474.my mobile phone no.is9048646327.kindly informed me
Sudarshan Goyal

Sep 29, 2016

Against Service centre

Dear Sir/Madam
I Sudarshan Goyal my car no WB20H 2814 Firstly gave on 13/09/16 for Accidental repair which i was supposed to be get by 22/09/16 but I received my car on 27/06/16 this is also because i had to stand whole day in Bengal Hyundai workshop and request the worker,Supervisor and Manager please repair my car leaving my Office and without having Lunch.After that when the work gets Complete and i paid Rs.45665 I requested them to please drop my car as i have my another car with me and i am on self drive but the First answer was a big NO.
Sorry Sir Driver is not available right now you should tell before or in the morning.I said ok next morning I went paid my dues and took away my car.
After taking the car from there i saw and heard that there was a noise coming from front wheel I decided to drive the car for atleast a day to see there was actually noise coming or not but i saw there was still noise coming which was not coming earlier when i gave my car on 13/09/16.
Then on 29/09/16 i went to the Bengal Hyundai Workshop at 10 am for the problem.My car was received by Mr.Amrul.I told him the problem that i was facing he told me the sound is coming from the front wheel bearing and i had to change that i told him repeatedly that the Bearing of my car is fine but the sound is coming from some where else he(Mr.Amrul)said no the sound is coming from bearing only and you have to change both the bearings and the car will be ready by 6 pm, i said ok if you(Mr.Amrul)think that then please change the bearing and then please drop the car in my home in Saltlake because i can't wait for so long because i had to attend my office for an important meeting again the first answer was a big NO. Sorry sir Driver is not available you have to take the car yourself or tell to the Dipankarda then I requested him also he also gave same answer and told me that you(me) should tell atleast two days before.I don't understand what is the use of putting a Big Poster and hoarding in the workshop mentioning We have PICK & DROP FACILITY AVAILABLE...
In the evening i went to the workshop directly from my office in the cab and paid Rs 3545 and took away my car from the workshop. Hardly i had covered 300 meters i heard and saw the same noise coming from my front wheels. Then whats the use of spending Rs.3545 on the car if the problem is not solved. It means that the Adviser doesn't know any work and just cheat people by misguiding them.I can challenge that the sound which was coming was not from the bearing and my both the bearings which was replaced was totally in good condition...
So I would request you to please look into this matter seriously and solve the problem as soon as possible or else i will have to solve in my own way..

Sudarshan Goyal
Rashi Piyush jain

Sep 12, 2016

Battery issuse in vehical

I have a new EON era car about 3 month old only. From the date of purchase I suffer from the electrical battery issues of this car. I am a gov.employees & I have not time for repeated problems . Sir I am very disturbing due to my first car discharge again n again. And dealer and service center not taking intrast to solve my issuse. My vehical no is MP44CA4982 registered recently and registered mobile no 07828514015. I hope you will definitely solve my problem and come out from this issuse. And never thought bad against Hyundai.
ER. PIYUSH JAIN
A.E. MPPKVVCL INDORE
ADDRESS: 05 SUNDAR VILA MEERA COLONY SANJEET ROAD NAKA NO3 MANDSAUR 458001
madarmaa

Aug 26, 2016

Retrofit the AUX+USB

Dear sir/Madam
I have i20 Magna Car. purchase date 30/09/2009 , vehical No GJ06DB8521. In this car music system only AUX port is provided.so I can not use USB . Now let me know It is possible to retrofit the AUX+USB in my car in the same car music system provided by Hyundai company.I am int rested to change through Hyundai company . So please give some good suggestion to resolved promblem earliest.
Sr.Joginder singh

Jul 30, 2016

Not recevied coprarate bonus Rs7000

Hi sir/Madam
I have bought hyundai i10 magna on 20 june 2016 from Berkeley hyundai Plot no. 27, industrial area, phase 1, Chandigarh. Mr Ritish salujaa has deal with us.He has promised us about the seat covers and the boy cover and the coperate bonus Rs 7000. now hee is not responding us.. pls make sure that all the items should be recevied to us.
Aravind Arul

Jun 28, 2016

Hyundai Is the Worst brand to buy

Friends don't every buy #Hyundai Cars - Please spread the news. The quality of the products are too bad and they are cheating the customers – I bought Verna Fluidic SX (TN06K2940) within one year the car started to rust, when approached the company they told there is some batch problem in production so they will repaint and give it but I insisted for replacement of the affected part. They replied that we have treated the metal and it will not rust hence forth if so you can come back to us we will replace and give you.
I trusted the company and accepted their request – after a year again the same parts started to rust when approached the company they are telling that your warranty period is over so you are supposed to pay for it. Then they told as a special case they can bear 30% of the cost – what about the assurance that your company gave they dint have any answer for that but started repeating the same old thing like a parrot.
Please don’t buy Hyundai cars their quality is pathetic and customer support is very poor and they cheat their customers.
Captain Sandeep

Jun 18, 2016

Hyundai Verna Fluidic : P13 AF 6003 : Concerns Over Substandard Quality of Parts

Dear Team Hyundai,

I have been driving Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX vide Registration number PB 13 AF 6003 since 27 Nov13. The delivery of said vehicle was taken from Morani Hyundai, Jaipur. It is intimated that post delivery of the vehicle till date the upkeep and maintenance of the vehicle in terms of service have been followed as per the laid down parameters and at proper time intervals as guided. But to my utter dismay the parts of the vehicles has started deteriorating in just over 2 years. It is never expected from a vehicle of worth 11lacs plus which is claimed to be of such high quality and from a reputed brand Hyundai to demand for replacement of parts at such an early stage . To add on to the discomfort my vehicle didn’t start post recent service on 08Jun16 and I was told to get the Battery changed. To name a few the parts which have been replaced till now in the vehicle are as under –

Parts Replaced Part No Month/Year of Change KM run
Rear Tyre ( 01) Bridgestone make Jun-15 22000
Clutch Bearing Assembly 4142132000 Oct-15 28000
Clutch Pressure Plate 4130032021 Oct-15 28000
Cooler Assembly Engine 264102A300 Jun-16 35700
Pad Kit Rear Disc Brakes 583023XA30 Jun-16 35700
Contact Assembly Clock Spring 93490A4010 Jun-16 35700
Battery Amron Jun-16 35700

Apart from this I got the Teflon coating done on my vehicle during first service at Morani Service Centre, Sitapura , Jaipur and it was supposed to be done 2 more times , one each on my next 2 services as per process. My next service was done at Morani Service Station, 22 Godown, Jaipur but they didn’t do the second coating stating that it is to be done at the centre where the first coating is done and the same was never disclosed to me at inception. Anyway I left it, on my 3rd service at Sitapura Service Station , the 2nd coating was done and now when on my 4th service again at Sitapura Service Station I asked for the 3rd coating it was blankly refused stating the validity of the same is 2 years and it was never conveyed to me initially when it was done during my first service . Imagine I have paid upfront for a service and the same has been refused

Pls note that I have been driving vehicles of Maruti and Volkswagen in the past and also presently but I have never experienced such substandard product quality being used in the vehicles . You must acknowledge that a person buys a vehicle with his hard earned money so that it should give comfort to him and it should be dependable during normal course of time but my experience with Verna which I bought with confidence and pride has been very unpleasant and dismissal. I gave thumbs up to Hyundai Verna when I was looking for new vehicle few years back basis the claims of high performance and dependability which are made by the Company which were intact till recently, so much so that I visited Crossland Hyundai, Vaishali nagar last month for a test drive of newly launched Creta along with my colleague as both of us are planning to upgrade our vehicles but now with such an experience it has set aside all the comfort with the quality of the products which are being used in the manufacturing of the vehicles

I have raised a service request citing above concerns at your call centre vide SR ID 1-519841707 on 11jun16 @1155hrs with an assurance that I will get the revert within 48hrs but nothing has moved till now apart from few calls from the Morani Service centre, Sitapura that they have done their servicing properly , they can’t help it as the parts have gone bad and they have no other option to change them to keep the vehicle on road. General service part at the Service station has been satisfactory

It is submitted to pls take a note of the above mentioned grievances and address the same on priority as below average performance of the vehicle delivered to me has instilled a feeling of unsafe driving . If the same is not addressed in an appropriate manner I will be forced to take up next course of action as permitted by the law of the land

Looking forward for an expedited action on my concerns in the right spirit

With Warm Regards

Captain Sandeep Nagpal
sheeshram911

May 11, 2016

AC COMPRESSIOR IS NOT WORKING

Dear Sir/ Mam,

I HAVE I 20 MEGNA BY MODERN HUNDAI ALWAR.

AS I HAD A PROBLEM BEFOR A DAY IN MY VEHICLE I CALLED UP AT CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK FOR PICK UP OF MY VEHICLE THAT LADY TOLD ME THAT FOR 2 DAYS WE HAVE NO TIME AS DROP PICK IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN I TOLD HER THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO SHE TOLD ME NOT TO USE VEHICLE FOR 2 DAYS WHEN WE WILL BE FREE WE WILL SEND OUR DRIVER TO PICK UP Y VEHICLE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER GIVEN BY PLANET HYUNDAI TO CUSTOMER WE HAVE TAKEN VEHICLE FOR OUR SAFETY REASONS OK.
MODERN HUNDAI ALWAR WORKER IS NOT PROPERLY BEHAVE
IAM NOT SATISFIED HUNDAI MODERN INDIA LIMITED.

You are requested to please arrange to rectify this problem through complete check AC COMPRESSIOR .so that It would not cause any further problem is Future.

A Waiting Your Responce.

Advocate Ajit singh Yadav

Mob. No.- 9001421911, 9413559494, 01495-260460
Binit Singh

May 1, 2016

Sold other Car

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had purchase EON ERA+ Optional CAR on 29/04/16 on the name of my wife - SWETA ARYA Sarovar Nagar, RANCHI, JHARKHAND. But there is only ERA written on Car ( +Symbol is not available there also dealer said to me that he has given me ERA + Optional and now a days LOGO Of + is not coming on ERA+Optional car. Sir , When i have compared between ERA+ & ERA +Optional I found that Driver Air Bag is available in ERA + OPTIONAL Car but there but there is no Airbag available in My Car and back side is written only EON ERA. I just want to know that if ERA & ERA + are same then why company has launched with ERA , ERA+ & ERA+OPTIONAL.

After comprising between ERA+ & ERA+ optional i thought they have cheated me. If dealer will say's that he has given me ERA+ only then ERA+ should be written on Back body of the car.

Dear Sir, Please look into this matter very seriously because i have seen some EON ERA+cars at Ranchi, Jharkhand Pictures are available to me.. And If i will not get satisfactory action against that Dealer and also if i will not get compensation of difference of my car then I will have to go to consumer form for my right.

Dear Sir, I am waiting for your valuable reply ASAP.

Dealer Details is

Sushant kumar icici

Feb 21, 2016

Poor accessories provided

Dear Concern,
I am really disappointed with the products which you have provided with the car. I feel like cheated . The total ride which I have done in these 22 months is 7000kms.I this tenure I have called three times people for rectification of central locking and now my three speakers are not working.It's really disgusting for me that I have bought Hyundai car.I have paid full amount as per required by you but u have given rubbish products and just made money from me.KINDLY TAKE SOME CORRECTIVE ACTION OR ELSE WOULD GO TO SOME OTHER AUTHORITIES FOR Remedy.i10 reg no DL3CccC2957,Sushant Kumar 8527095662.

Sushant Kumar

I HAVE BEEN WRITING MAILS SINCE 25 DECEMBER 2015 BUT STILL WAITING FOR THE REVERT. VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERICE FROM HYUNDAI
shubhlatayadav

Jan 7, 2016

GOODYEAR TYRE BUBBLE ISSUE@ I20 ELITE SPORTZ (O) DISEL

I purchased new car elite i20 sportz (o )(RJ02CC6268 in the name of SHUBHLATA YADAV)on 24 july 2015 from MODERN MASHINARY STORE at Alwar location.

My complaint is about front driver side Tyre.

In 5 months, I got many problem in this car like A/C cooling, balancing road and brake apart from Tyre issue.
I am completely happy with the services provided by you(staff Yoginder and Atul) in this regard.

BUT Regarding Tyre

Goodyear engineer check/survey on 7th jan 2016 about the Tyre and told me that we can not change your Tyre because of bubble is not in surface area, we include only surface area and mettle wire near alloy wheel side.and also told me that you drives car very hard also on barkers thatswhy it arise (bubble). we do not include such bubbles in our procedure. As I discussed with service manager Mr. shubhash Yadav he told me that Hyundai can give 35% off on purchasing new Tyre.

As Hyundai is most valuable brand with tag line"NEW THINKING NEW POSSIBILITY". The reason he told me was pathetic which is not acceptable.

This is manufacturing fault of Tyre and It is humble request to change my front driver side Tyre free of cost ASAP.

I hope positive response from side.

Tyre is remain at Modern Machinery Store ALWAR.For any inquiry pls contact 0n 9671394045

Vinod yadav
vinod_yadav321@yahoo.com
venke

Nov 30, 2015

RC BOOK NOT YET RECEIVED

I had purchased grand i 10 during the month of october 18th 2015. But even after 45 days we haven't received the Registration certificate. We tried calling M/s Vinayak Hyundai and there is no proper response from sales consultant to all other employees. My Vehicle No. TN11K4035. HMIL may involve in this matter and arrange the RC Book at the earliest.

My Name: Venkatesh

Mobile No: 91766 62877
pushpraj singh baghel

Nov 29, 2015

COMPLAINT AGENEST BADRIKA HYUNDAI SATNA (M.P.)

From last 1 months (22/10/2015) we have given my Hyundai eon magna plus , its take lots of time to complete my all paper work for RTO. every time i received new date. and bank also pressurised me to take registration number.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, your sales executive mr. ramakant upadhaya worked in distt. sidhi is very bad behavior to me. and in satna badrika hyundai showroom mr. ashish pandey also does not response to the customer. I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information to solve this problem.

Showroom : badrika hyundai, satna (m.p.)
Model : Hyundai eon magna plus

Pushpraj singh baghel
mob.- 7566101122
asit.thakur

Nov 18, 2015

Hyundai Motor India Car Insuarance

Hello Mr. Seo,

This is with reference to the unnecessary calls on mobile that Hyundai allows by providing details of insured to all the insurance companies. I am getting 5-10 calls daily from insurance companies asking to buy new insurance policy. It is very much unpleasant to accept on the part of Hyundai motors that such references are sold by Hyundai agents/dealers to insurance companies.

There should be a way to stop this and bring the leakage of users' database/references under control as otherwise the reputation of the company may go down. I believe Hyundai Motors should proactively protect the information of all users from being passed to 3rd party thereby saving citizens rights to exercise privacy and control indecent activities of sharing contact numbers and details to all.

Hyundai Car User.
jks_cal

Nov 14, 2015

Mithla Hyundai

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 21days we have given my Hyundai I10 Magna (MH04FA9267) For Accidental Repairing , I am trying hard to get atleast a date of readiness of car but every time we get response that there is no part or part is still not arrived from Hyundai. They are trying to tell us that Hyundai service is not good. This is ridiculous getting such reply every time. How much time we have to wait. Every Day I am spending around Rs.400/- on conveyance shall we debit this amount to service center. We have never expected such ill response from your dealer. While selling of a car, approach was different. We have now decided not to go with Hyundai. I was suppose to buy new car on Christmas but now will not go with hyundai. I know this will not make any difference to you you but believe me I will not leave any stone un-turned to spread this fact among your prospective customer as I don't want that any one else suffer so much.

This is high time that you should review your dealer ship of Mithla Hyundai, they are spoiling image of Hyundai.

This for your information & we need your innervation

Jitendra kumar sharma
sanjaydash

Nov 9, 2015

Car Repairing

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo,

From last 2 months we have given my Hyundai I10 Grand For Accidental Repairing , its take lots of time of recover and handover me. every time i received new date and new reason.

i am very unsatisfied with after sales service by Hyundai, I think i made a mistake to select the Hyundai is the best option for after sales rather i went for Maruti.

This for your information & we need your innervation,

Showroom : STS Hyundai , Boisar - Tarapur
My Car No : MH48 A 4833
Model : Hyundai i10 Grand

Sanjay Dash
+91 800 777 0267
jackson joy 777

Nov 3, 2015

filled wrong fuel

i have a petrol hyundai i20. i accidently filled diesel and drove the car about 5km. but there was mixture of petrol and diesel.
after some times i felt my car engine is missing cannot move at all...then i saw that when the car starts there were a white smoke comming out from the exhaust..
my question is what should do??
is that affect my car engine??
is that a big problem?
ganesh_25

Oct 13, 2015

Insurance from Trident Hyundai ,Sevice

Insurance for my Accent car was supposed to be renewed on 23rd October 2015 and I got a call from Trident Hyundai Bangalore Insurance division yesterday 13th October afternoon One Ms Rekha informs me that a person would be sent to collect the cheque at 10.30 am.
At 10.35 am I called up Trident Hyundai and the lady is not sure whether the person would be coming!
I deal with Companies such as DHL Express and have direct access to the CEO in India through mail.
Trident not even a percent of that company with no CEO information on web to complain
Horrible service avoid this dealership totally !

They did not change oil for the car in 2 sevices but charged me twice ! Cheats !

surendra vyas

Sep 21, 2015

complaint deorahyundaijodhpur

cheating and fraud committed by authorised dealers of hyundai motors india ltd on the customers, particularly out station customers who are in hurry and nether have time nor knowledge about automobiles, robbing them by selling expensive parts unnecessarily and unrequired instead of repairing them on the specious plea that such a part is irreparable. Caught once in a while the area manager/regional manager come to their rescue by just getting the paid amount refunded sans any damages and action against the dealer is just ruled out as both of them are operating in collusion. On the site of the company names and contact numbers or mail id's are not given and only a general service@hmil.net is given which replies in self generated manner and the reply directs the complaints to the same set of corrupt functionaries against whom the complaint is made. The higher officials are willfully evading the customers for the reasons best known to them.Despite earning unimaginable profits through the sales of cars/vehicles only,it is reasonable to suspect under the circumstances that a country over racket of dealers with full patronage of the junior officials and higher officials being unaccessible in the first place look the other way deliberately to promote the sales of the company or may even have other interest. The top management may be presumed to be ignorant of all this but they are to be blamed for this also as they have made themselves absolutely unapproachable to the common customers. Non application of right to information and absence of a regulator is being exploited by them to the hilt.
svyas1943@rediffmail.com
palnir12345

Sep 3, 2015

AC COMPLAIN IN ONLY 25 MONTHS

hyundai service people as we are also having respect in market we are paying for hyundai vehicle and service to cheat customer and to give them such response is not the right way to give answers to customer.

I want answer and i will not pay this much amount for ac coil pl do call me or contact me as early as possible sir waiting for y reply.

AFTER I WENT TO DROP MY VEHICLE AT WORKSHOP AT SOLA I HAD TOLD THEN THAT THERE IS A ISSUE OF AC NOT COOLING PL CHECK IT IF Y WANT Y CAN KEEP IT FOR A DAY BUT I WANT VEHICLE COMPLETE THEN ALSO BY EVENING THEY GAVE A CALL Y CAR IS READY AND Y HAVE TO PAY RS.5634 OK DONE. NEXT MORNING AGAIN I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM OF COOLING AGAIN I CALLED THEM THEY TOOK THE VEHICLE AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT AC COIL IS NOT WORKING Y WILL HAVE TO GET REPLACED IT AND THE CHARGERS ARE RS.4000 OR SO.
SO THIS IS HOW Y ARE FOOLING OR CHEATING CUSTOMERS IN A DAY HE HAS TO PAY APPROX RS.10000 FOR THIS SMALL VEHICLE WHAT DID THEY CHECK BEFORE AND IN THIS CAR THERE IS A PROBLEM OF AC COIL OR SO AS I HAVE OTHER 3 CARS WHICH IS BEEN USED REGULARLY SINCE LAST 4 TO 5 YEARS BUT TILL TODAY THERE IS NO SUCH PROBLEM IN THAT OTHER VEHICLE.

PL DO REPLY US AS I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR AC COIL PL CONFIRM US IN WRITING THAT WHAT HAS TO BE DONE IN THIS CASE IS COMPANY USING LOW QUALITY MATERIAL OR IS IT BEEN REPLACE IN FREE SERVICE BY YOUR DEALERS AND AT THE END CUSTOMER HAS TO SUFFER WHAT IS IT.

PL ANSWER ME I AM WAITING FOR Y REPLY.
lalit_garg

Sep 1, 2015

Clutch Hard Problem

Hello Mr.B .S. Seo

This problem of Hard Clutch is getting continued with my CAR even after 6 services. You can not believe within 52000 Kms. running this car has got clutch 3 Times changed. 2 Times Problem was acknowledged by Hyundai and Clutch got replaced with in warranty . Now again after 6th. Services at 61000 kms. Car has started giving Clutch Hard Problem. This was reported as well.

Main Problem is that whenever wheels just touches 1inch of water on road. Clutch gets hard. I am scare to drive car in Rain. Seems once my Hyundai Verna wheels get Feel of Water. Clutch starts its own behavior.

Very much upset about this clutch problem on every 5000 kms. Please check all the history details about this clutch issue and note what reasons your engineers have mentioned. My Complete Impression about Hyundai Trust has gone. Not even a single Service Engineer at Hyundai Service Centre could find out the reason. Replacement is only one choice. It seems no one cares about Customer.

I Visited to HMIL own service centers as well , please check history as well related to this CAR. Same response they replaced every thing related to clutch but issue started again after 6000 Kms. Then I followed Customer Review and Automobile experts as per them Hyundai Fludic Verna has big issue with Clutch. It is very common problem in field. If this is the case Why Hyundai is not doing permanent resolution of this problem .

Please study this case and at least provide response at the earliest. I know Clutch performance depends on driving behavior as well. Truly I have drove more than 250000 kms . But never faced this kind of problems with any of the owned CAR. I feel here some issue with some seal around clutch …

Hyundai got a Big Brand Name . I Think Some Hope is still there. Please do the needful at the earliest.

You are requested to please arrange to rectify this problem through complete check FOC .so that It would not cause any further problem is Future.

Awaiting your response.

//Lalit Garg
Car No: HR 26 BS 1789
Mob: 9810095582

IFCI , NEW DELHI - DELAY IN FLAT POSSESSION
    Subject: DELAY IN DELIVERY OF FLAT Dear Sir, ...
    JAWED HABIB - Careless attitude
    Though I've always liked d services. ...but today had...
    State Bank Buddy - wallet account should be unblocked by providing me...
    Sent me temporary PIN to unlock my state bank buddy...
    Andhra Bank - RE: user not enable for payments
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused and...
    pepperfry.com - High over pricing by Pepperfry
    Pepperfry is actually selling us stuff at a much higher...
    88 -77-15-92-92 - 88-77-15-92-92
    Paytm compelet customers care helpline call this number
    MPRTC buses - bus not taking passengers of mid stations
    On Date 11.12.2016 at 6.45PM at stop near RBI Square City...
    navodaya vidyalaya samiti - Late release of admit card
    Sir, I had applied for the Post of PGT Mathematics 2016....
    Residence area - Loudspeaker
    There is a gurdwara in shiv puri santokh nagar st no....
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Attention please Students
    DEAR CANDDATE HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY...