Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

Rameshyadav

Jul 22, 2014

Mileage Issue

I have purchase Chevrolet SAIL Notchback car from Aravali Motors Gurgaon in the m/o June-14. At the time of booking company was claiming 22.3 KMPL mileage but I am getting only 13KMPL. There is huge difference in claiming and getting. I have putted my hard earned money in this car. I have filed complaint and Aravali executive took the mileage test on empty higway on Saturday (19.07.14) in the afternoon (12.30PM). At the time NH-8 was empty, only two three vehicles was running on the highway and car was running on speed 60-65 KMPH without break. After all comforts for mileage (empty highway driving, non-stop driving, speed limit driving) car has given 18.4 KMPL mileage. Now can anybody tell me that is it possible in weekdays. Then why company is claiming 22.3KMPL. They are simply cheating us.
anandasteel

Jul 12, 2014

Poor Mileage

Ref: Our Vehicle I10 Magna 1.1 LPGBS IV
PY.01.BQ.9083

With reference to the above cited vehicle, we would like to inform you that we have purchased the above said vehicle on 21.03.2012, vide Inv.No.Pon.Show/680. At the time of booking the Kun Hyundai, Kun Auto Co, Pvt.Ltd., Murungapakkam, Cuddalore Main Road, Puducherry - 4. Said the vehicle will give 20 KM Petrol and 18 Km Gas per liter. On the assurance given by them, we have purchased the above said vehicle.

After that the vehicle is running condition, the vehicle gives 10 KM Gas and Petrol 12 KM/Petrol. We complained them about the poor mileage in every service. They said that the mileage will improve after 10,000 KM was runs.

Now our vehicle is 29221 KM running. Now the vehicle is giving
8.8Km/Gas/Liter and given to them for service for improve the mileage on 07.07.2014.

After service is over, they said that the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas/Liter.
We requested them to give a certificate for the KM is giving. But they would
not accepted.

At the time of booking the company was told that the vehicle will give 18 KM
Gas and Petrol 20 KM Petrol/Liter, after the purchase the vehicle the company says
that the the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas per 12KM Petrol/Liter.

Now a days the Petrol and Gas price are very high. We cannot take the
Vehicle often and often due to the poor mileage.

How the people will believe the “Kun Hyundai” Co.?. Please reply immediately for
the poor mileage in the regard.

P.PARANGUSAM

Poor Mileage

Ref: Our Vehicle I10 Magna 1.1 LPGBS IV
PY.01.BQ.9083

Now our vehicle is 29221 KM running. Now the vehicle is giving

After service is over, they said that the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas/Liter.
We requested them to give a certificate for the KM is giving. But they would
not accepted.

At the time of booking the company was told that the vehicle will give 18 KM
that the the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas per 12KM Petrol/Liter.

Now a days the Petrol and Gas price are very high. We cannot take the
Vehicle often and often due to the poor mileage.

the poor mileage in the regard.

P.Parangusam
E.Mail:anandasteel@yahoo.com
Mobile No:09843224827
rajeshrao

Jul 11, 2014

Technical issues

I had purchased my vehicle i20 from KUNDAN HYUNDAI , Chinchwad , Pune.. Regn No. is MH14 DN 5081 . I took my delivery in Sept 2012. But the actual manufacture date of the veh is April 2012. How that delay .? Is this piece used for test drives . I just want to know.

Recently, Dual Tone Horn has gone on Single Tone. This is the second time this complaint has arisen. Previously , the same problem was attended to. I dont know how it is repeated.

Also, while rolling up the Driver window glass, a sound comes( KATAKK) when the glass reached the topmost end.i.e when the glass is just rolled fully up.

Thanking You,

Rajesh Rao.
8237381499.
Dharampal Yadav

Jul 11, 2014

Problem in Gear shifting

I Dharampal Yadav owner of a Grand i10 Asta(o) CRDI car Chasis no. - MALA851DLDM047658, Engine no. - D3FADM053335, Registration no.-HR21J2347,
which was purchased on 16-01-2014 from Orion (Hyudai Motor PVT LTD) (N2203) HISAR, HARYANA. On 16th june 2014 when i was travelled to Laxmangarh, near Sikkar, Rajasthan. During the journey the clutch pedal was not coming fully upward and gearnob was blocked or jammed so that gears were not shifted properly. I was so annoyed on that time. I lodged a complaint on Toll Free Number - 1800-102-4645. After 2 hours the two machanics with a tochan car from Shree Ganga Hyudai (N4214) Sikkar, Rajasthan were there. The mechanic hold the clutch pedal manually and jerked the clutch pedal upward after that the gear shift were normal. On 1st july 2014, I was going to Hisar, I faced the same problem again then I jerked the clutch pedal manually and the gear shift were normal. It is my humble request that my problem should be solved permanently.
Thanking You.
neeraj khokhar

tyres issue

i have bought santro gls only 1 year ago but my both backside tyres are become flat in 8 months only and there is no problem in axel band i have checked in hyundai service center but there is no solution regarding this i think it"s a manufacturing problem so i have to replace my both backside tyres

sobhram& neeraj singh
neeraj khokhar

tyres issue

sobhram
aamirsyper

Issue with front windshield

I bought Grand i10 Magna(diesel) from Hans Hyundai Delhi on 31st March 2014. My car registration number is DL10CS 2543.
I was very happy with the car performance until it faced the first rain of the season. I drove my car from Delhi to my native - Renukoot(Sonebhadra)-UP. Upon reaching Renukoot, it faced the first rain of the season. Due to the rain, the fog appeared on the front windshield. I did the normal procedure to try disperse the fog by directing the flow of the air on the windshield and switching on the AC. However the fog was still there. I tried to change the temperature of the AC(although I knew it wont help) but still failed to disperse the fog. This incident took place while I was driving in the night. Since I was driving in the hill and forest side, I didn't risked to stop my vehicle on the roadside. It took me more than 4 hours to drive 50 kms and reach my home.
On the very next day I visited the authorized service center located in Murdhawa Renukoot. I told them about the issue and they tried to create a virtual rain atmosphere by pouring water on the windshield. I created the fog again on the windshield and they were also unable to disperse it. They agreed that the windshield is faulty and they will repair it. For that I need to submit my vehicle for at least 3 days. I couldn't submit my vehicle because I had to urgently travel to Varanasi on the very next day. I told them I will submit it once I return from Varanasi.
Well upon going back to the service center, they told me this will be done since the problem was already rectified and promise to return my vehicle after 2 days. So I left my vehicle in the service center. Now again I had to esquire about the vehicle after 2 days and heard the most immature reply from the service guy. He told me that they are waiting for the actual rain to pour and they will test the problem in the rain. Then they will send a photograph to the Hyundai and upon their conformation, they will replace the windshield. So they cannot commit on when they will return my vehicle and also could not ensure me that the windshield will be changed.

Can you please look into this matter urgently?
You can reach me at aamir.bollfire@gmail.com. Also call me at +91-9582435070.

Aamir Ansari
shivachauhan1203

Jul 5, 2014

Mileage

helo,your company is caliming an average of 18 in city ,but my car (i20) sports disel which I had purchased on 26 june 2014 was not giving milage above 12 .it sometimes gives mileage upto maximum 13.
even it is giving same average on highway .
so,why your company claims this much of average if yours cant give this much or average.
you should give the correct details and not to cheat the customer.
if your car continues to give this mileage and there will be no solution of this problem ,I m never gonna buy a car from your company.
I hope you will do somethnimg for my problem.because I have given money for this after doing hardwork;
thanks
MOBILE NUMBER- +919760026400, +919927333339
Dwijendra Kr Gupta

Jul 5, 2014

non availability of parts

I have Eon sports model car bearing chasis/VIN no. MALA351ALDM211022. The right side looking mirror has been broken, which has not been available at any nearest dealer as Silliguri, Patna, Darbhanga and also at Purnea. this is most dark parts of service of your compcany. hence please made available said mirror at your authorized service center Purnea and inform me immediately on my mobile number 09431653277 otherwise due to negligency i will be move before competent court. .
umarrajab

Jul 3, 2014

complaint against KC Hyundai srinagar

my car had a manufacturing defect since I purchaseed it... after noticing it I went to the showroom as my car had extendeble warranty.. I was forced to pay the amount for fixing the problem...9419018153
sanjay crossdale

Jun 29, 2014

Cheating in car insurance and accesories

i purchase XCENT from morani jaipur and regret to share with u.co.staff is cheater they did insurance by another co.and i said them for zero dep.but for their personal interest they insured my car by another co.without zero dep.and accessories quality was also poor...as a whole my experience of purchasing xcent is worst....
sathishsram

Jun 26, 2014

Pathetic Response and unattended issues

have given my Hyundai Santro xing XlL to Kun Hyundai Ambattur Service Station for Service and at the time of Test drive by service advisor Rajesh, I told that the issues which I am facing, he has noted down everything and asked me days time to clear, when I went the day which I asked to come for taking delivery the service advisor was not there and I was asked to pay the bill and handed over the car by some other person without any brief on the work completed. Later I found the poor service and many complaints not attended. post which when I visited and contacted the service manager, he has not even looked at my case history of service document instructed another person to check the vehicle, the person who checked the vehicle came out with different problem and trying to divert the issue and changed the hose pipe which was damaged and charged the money. I have paid the money without any hesitation and they promised me to call coming Monday to pick the vehicle for rectification. but no one contacted me coming Monday and after a week Mr ravi called me and asked me for the vehicle, since I was not in station and communicated them to call me on Saturday, but they never bothered to call on Saturday.
I have spent 13 K for this service ( basic and change of clutch)
such a big company not bothered to provided customer service with satisfaction. this is a second bad experience with Kun Huyndai. they are bothered only sales and few services post sales where they can earn revenue. I totally upset the way and which the employees are taking care the customers.
Bharathi Balaiah

Jun 22, 2014

Colour Change

Poor response from Hyundai Motor Plaza, Ekkattuthangal, Chennai and Hyundai Service Center, Alandur, Chennai
Car model- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz 1.2, Golden Orange
Registration No: TN10 AM 5502

I purchased my car on 31st october 2013.

Currently the colour of the back bumper looks distinctively different from that of the rest of the body colour. I noticed this by end of march and addressed the same to the road side assistance 18001024645. The person who attended the toll free guided me to visit HMP or the service centre, Alandur and register the complaint.

The sales representatives available in HMP, Chennai and also in the service centre, Alandur, Chennai refused to take the complaint and tried convincing me that every car comes in this way only and also added that the body is painted by robot and it is made of metal and the bumpers are made of plastic and painted by humans, so it is inevitable to have such differences. They also said the body colour would have gone down because the car is kept in sunlight.

The back bumper looks much darker than the rest of the body colour and i could see that the body colour has also dimmed down. Its quite surprising to see such change in a car which is hardly half an year old. It appears as if i am owning a second hand assembled car rather than a new award winning model car. Its qe surprising to see such change in a car which is hardly half an year old.

If the first instance that the bumper is made of plastic and it is painted by man and robot is taken into consideration, I request my complaint shall be attended to as early as possible. And if the second instance as stated by the hyundai employees that the car colour has dimmed down because of sunlight, I believe every car in India can not avoid being in sunlight and in that case I can hardly avoid doubting the durability of the make of the car.

Whatever might be the reason, I understand I am at the loss.

I kindly request to personally attend to my complaint and take or issue directives to take action on the same at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully,

Bharathi.
senthilmp411

Jun 21, 2014

extended warantty cheated

I bought Hyundai i20 during May 2012 and paid Rs.8500 towards extended warantty to Express Hyundai (Sholinganallur Chennai) on the same time. But to my shock when I tried to claim warranty during June 2014 to replace a part, I came to know that my vehicle is not covered in extended warantty and when I contacted the dealer (Express Hyundai) they stated that there is extra money on my account and due to internal reason they dint do the extended warantty for my vehicle and they are trying to refund my money.

My vehicle no: TN 22 CS 0174
Mob: 9940653479
anilsuju

Jun 18, 2014

bad service

I had a problem of Power starring EPS after 8 month in my new verna fludic. after 5 month hyndai service station could not find the problem as well as my problem is not yet resolved. I m getting very bad experience of hyndai product. they have no service as they promiss. one who want to bye hyndai car should think of that.
Ranjan Chakrabarti

Jun 17, 2014

Poor Customer Service

I have booked one Blue colour EON ERA+ car against exchange offer of my Maruti800.My old car was taken by RDB HYUNDAI representative at Haldia city. It was agreed that the car will deliver on 20.06.14 after final registration & balance around Rs 88000/-will be paid on that day through RTGS at State Bank Of India. But on 16.06.14 HYUADAI representative Mr. Palash deny
to give above car on schedule date without getting full money in advance. On this situation I have decided to with draw my booking from RDB HYUNDAI -HALDIA. Presently I am requesting them to return back my old car with original paper. But they refused it. Now I am in a position to take legal action against it.
anuradha thakur

Jun 13, 2014

poor and pathetic services.

this is something very serious about the Hyundai I10 grand, just after one month of delivery the car is showing the dropping signs. firstly the coolant was having some issues that lead to over heating of car and further a major damage to the engine.the response to my complaint is very poor.Company dealers are just everyday beating around the bushes of which i am sick. company is still oit able to find the fault lying in it ,this is seriously pathetic that too about one of countries leading car brand ,not expected.
ANURAGATS

unresponsable customer care

Hyndai customer are unreposble, they not regiterseed any compiint of gand i10.interior light has faulty and many more in the grant i10

Thx
Anurag
drverma65

non Handed over T.R.C

sir
i was Purchase A Hyundai EON ERA+ R .N RJ-14CV- 9421 From Your Jaipur Dealer P.L. Motors rajapark , your dealer Service and commitment was True And fact i was Paid Rs 464-00 Extra to PL Motors but as per dealer commitment Dealer has refunded my extra paid amount as per your product and dealer service i was promote purchase a above said car to my brother in law Mr Rajesh Kumar nuwal so again we went to PL motors that time dealer had not available of car on required { MUHURT} Date 30/06/2014 so we contact your another dealer Morani Motors Gopalpura by pass Jaipur and our and your dealer oral commitment we final deal with all accessories + TRC for Rs3,48,500-00 ( Three lac forty eight thousand five hundred olny) and Paid whole amount two days before delivery date 30/7/2014 at the time of payment morani motors cashier calculate all paid amount manually and machine also then after he given a receipt Rs 3,48,500-00 and we back to our home
after two days we went to take delivery vehicle was not ready as per your dealer commitment there are side mirror and beading not fitted. dealer is not handed over to us insurance and TRC and dealer cashier Mr X telling to us we made short payment Rs 1500-00 (one thousand five hundred) we tell we are no responsable for short payment after short discation your dealer deliverd without fitting of above said accessories, insurance and TRC
Now your dealer force to us to deposit Another amount of Rs 1500-00 then after dealer will released TRC and rest of accessories
pl solve it promt before parmanant registration due date 28/07/2014
all above matter loosing Emage of HYUNDAI Not Morani motors
all reply made on email ramdaya1965@gmail.com mobile no +918947949789 or +919414250578 if you are not solving this matter, we will take serious
with best regards
Dayaram Verma ( promoter of your product EON+ERA+LPG)
Gyanchand jain

Regarding Glass break

I m writing the complaint after lots of bad response from your company.
I (Gyanchand Jain) have purchased Hyundai Verna 1.6 on 03/06/2014 and on the same day after half n hour i have lodged complaint with the Bhilai Branch that the front glass of the Car has broken slightly. As i was told that the same will be changed on 04/06/2014 and today is 12/06/2014 and i have still the same problem unresolved just because of no response from the branch.
Please let me know the solution and who is the concerned person who is taking care of this situations.
it is very disappointed case i have ever dealt with.

Gyanchand Jain
devilalnext

Jun 12, 2014

Poor service by hyundai dealer

Car: eon, Magna+
Engine no: G3HADM181926
Registration no: KL-24G-4835

Reference to subject I am surprise with such poor service by Hilton Hyundai Kollam, Kerala and no regional as well as customer care is taking action on my complaints registered so many time.
I have given my car with above details to Hyundai dealer for Car Stereo repair on 10.01.2014, Now date is 12.06.2014 almost 180days over and no person in Hyundai is understand the customer emergency. But it is again shocking to me that after continuous follow ups they are not serious about work. Last time I have visited on 15.05.2014 and got very poor feedback . I think they are just doing work for shake of formality. I think I had a mistake to give my vehicle to Hyundai authorized dealer. I have black listed Hyundai product as they don't have good after sales service next time I will go for other product and suggest to my friends also.

Devilal
email: devilalnext@gmail.com
mb:09746689104
singal.naveen@gmail.com

Highly Dissatisfied Customer

I met with an accident in Himachal Pradesh near to Hamirpur in my Grand I10 and called upon 24x7 road side assistance of Hyundai. The Hyundai workshop was merely 10KM from the place of accident. Still instead of helping Hyundai executive is saying that they will charge 2000 INR for towing the car, if I'm ready to pay they'll tow or else look for some other option.
Upon verification I came to know that the towing charges are 30-35 Rs per KM at max.
Hyundai services is taking undue advantage of the customers in trouble.

I want that Hyundai Management to track this very closely. If someone is in trouble instead of taking advantage Hyundai should first of all at least provide help and then settle the claims.

Naveen Singal
+91 8860014477
vjsanju1987

Jun 9, 2014

Not a Happy customer !

I wonder if you can help me !!!

I wish to bring to your notice a horrendous customer-service experience after sales. I am Sanjeev Kumar an existing customer of your so called customer oriented family "Hyundai".
I accidently lost the Service-book and my car is due for 3rd free Service. I modestly approach to one of your service centres and asked them to help me in anticipation. I, however, shocked-to-death while your service
engineer straightaway denied to issue a copy of service book which I lost incidentally. moreover, neither he provided me an alternate nor entertain my pledged request.

My questions ----
• on what grounds the "Hyundai-family" claims for a satisfactory customer service?
• on what grounds the "Hyundai-family" trained its Service staff while dealing with customers in-need?
• on what grounds the "Hyundai-family" expect referrals from your existing customers to buy any of your products?

My Pledge ---

I humbly request you to provide me an alternate/resolution so I can at least get my cars Serviced-on.
Any of your co-operative step would try to re-build my failing entrust with Hyundai family.

I, therefore, like to conclude that there is no big challenge to resolve the issue as stated above.

hoping for the favorable response!

Kind Regards,

Sanjeev Kumar
contact : 08743048018
Registration no: HR 29 AE 3500
Sushil Batra

May 25, 2014

Rapid wear and tear of tires and Mileage issue.

I have bought the new Hyundai Verna Fluidic from the authorized dealer in Ambala in December 2012. I would like to bring
into your kind notice the mileage issue and a very rapid wear and tear of the tires of the vehicle. The tires in the said vehicle are from Kumho brand.

Till date total running of the car is around 19000 K.M which is not much but to my surprise that caused a very rapid wear of the Tires. I have got my car checked for misalignment of the wheels as that can cause rapid wear but even that was not the case. Till date two services of the said vehicle are done from the Hyundai Authorized dealer out of which the first one was normal checkup and other one was proper service which included Wheel alignment and wheel balancing as well. In the second service, I have also got the tires rotated. I have always maintained proper air pressure in the tires. The tires have never been under or over inflated. Even after following all these tips, the wear and tear of the tires is at such a pace that I would hardly be able to manage with those tires for next 4000-5000 K.M only and after that I would be required to get them changed.

The another issue I am facing is regarding the mileage. There is difference of around 2-3 in the Mileage shown by the Car and the actual mileage. The car is not showing the exact mileage given by the car. The Mileage shown by car is always on the higher side. I have also raised my concern with Hyundai customer care but nothing happened.

I have approached the dealer for the above mentioned problems but they don't have any clue. I would request you to have your executive visit at my place and see if there is some issue with the car.

Please find below the contact details.

Name - Sushil Batra
Vehicle Registration Number - HR01 AF 6171
Address - E12-303, GH79, Sec 20, Panchkula,
Pin-134116, Haryana
E-Mail - sushil_batra@infosys.com, sushil_batra@yahoo.com
Phone: 91-8146656843.

Hoping for a positive reply

Sushil Batra

Matrix - MOBILE BILL
    CHEATER COMPANY DON'T TAKE MATRIX...
    virar churchgate up-down train late - Westen local train 1st class sitting chair
    Dear Sir All new local trains 1st class coach sitting...
    snapdeal.com - Snapdeal
    Dear Electrokid17, Further intimation on your concerns...
    Snapdeal and Delhivery courier services - Snapdeal
    Dear Saviola, Further intimation on your concerns...
    MOMA Scholarship - moma scholarship 2013-14 not yet received
    I applied for this scholarship as a fresh applicant and I...
    LG India - RE: engineer not visiting for installation
    Dear Rakesh, We regret the inconvenience caused to you....
    Chennai Traffic Police - Traffic signal in Rajakilpakkam(Tambaram selayur)
    Traffic in Tambaram Rajakilpakkam signal is going out of...
    HDFC Bank - Crdit card details
    Hi it is venkatesh i had applied for credit card...
    WBSTC - Non availability of bus service
    Please make regular availability of VS 11 from Ultadanga...