Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

subhash jain

Apr 18, 2014

AC issue

I got my car on nov. 2012 , and its sad to say that since the day i got my car its AC is not performing .
It has gone to the service centre thrice in past 1.5 years but unfortunately the hyundai people were not able to make out the problem.
I bought this car with so much of expectations but unfortunately it did not turn up so well.
I am facing the problem since day 1.
Now i want the whole system of AC to be checked thoroughly . Rather i want it to be changed ASAP.
SUCH KIND OF FAILURES ARE NOT EXPECTED AND ACCEPTABLE FROM SUCH RENOWNED COMPANY.
VIVEK973130

Apr 3, 2014

CHEATING FROM HYUNDAI

Dear All,

Its really shocking to write a mail to so called reputed MNC company like Hyundai who is very concerned of customers and have the ears opened for the voice of customer in both sales and service,which now put me to rethink that i had taken a wrong decision for being with Hyundai for quite some years when i was planning to purchase a 2nd car i had purchased a HYundai thinking the ethics and policies. and i had been happy with the product and when the time had come to purchase of a Brand new car with out even rethinking i had narrowed down to Hyundai product which i deeply repent now.Below are my experience at your so called world class experience M/S LAKSHMI HYUNDAI at Kalyan Nagar Branch - Bangalore

The experience with Lakshmi Hyundai was that since i had narrowed down and my anxiety in purchasing a Hundai car was been well read by the executive where he not even bothered to give a test drive and take me through the latest technology and explained the product before concluding though i was in a hurry of taking the delivery of my dream car,i don't feel the executive was as encouraging as i was and the much waited day had come for the delivery of my car, I had approached with lot of expection on the delivery of my car but with out even noticing and realising the car was handed to me and i was in a shock and could not not realise that i had taken delivery of a brand new dream car and i don't remember and i don't realise the WHa factor,the more shocking was that the executive was in a hurry t kick me out of the showroom that he had not even given my documents pertaining to my new car and now Am chasing for the same day in and out hoping i would get the same before my tyres would be wornout.,Also the executive had forgotten that he had promised me an exchange bonus but missed out during the billing process and more over I was promised a loyalty bonus which was not been honoured as on date and now the funniest part is that I had never got a call from Hundai asking for the feedback which i had been waiting every now and then or i doubt that is my name been erased from the new car purchase request you to kindly look in to this and don't let my confidence and trust on the Hyundai.

VIVEK
Daljit Singh12345

Mar 29, 2014

Pathetic service & bad experience with Charsima Hyundai Chandigarh.

I am regular customer of Hyundai Because of My i10 PB 02 BC 9050 car and every time I use to visit Joshi Hyundai ( Industrial Area Mohali Punjab) for all

services and I was very much satisfied from them.

But before one month back I have to visit forcefully Charisma Hyundai ( Phase 1 Chandigarh ) because my cars was insured by HDFC Ergo and they have tie-up with Charsima Hyundai.

But after dropped my car there they have given me time and date of 20 days , Estimate of bill is around 65-70 thousands but after lots of reminders and visits my car was not ready.

After given date of 15-march I have received my car on 28 of march & I was surprised to see my bill of 90000.

Service was pathetic on every parameter.

And I also want to share a incidence which was happened with me on time of delivery, I asked someone to give me a my car window garnish( Window Strip ) because I want to use genuine spare part of

Hyundai, he was refused me to give that part because there is no company policy to give any spare part to any out sider I ask him I am using Hyundai car then why I will purchase any spare part from out

He clearly told me if you want to buy you have to pay labour charges otherwise you can’t buy it.

I have seen pathetic service like this, This was disaster experience with Charsima Hyundai & I will never and ever visit there and never any refer there in charisma Hyundai.

I don’t want to blame any particular person, and never think to write Hyundai but after this experience was not possible to stop me.

Scanned image of date delivery is attached.

Daljit Singh
pankaj pe

Mar 27, 2014

Santro car wheel damage after 15000 run

I bought a santro car from hmil and my car just run 15000 kms as of now, and my car alignment and balancing can not be done due to wheel damage and it can be cause to major mishappen in my life.whenever i am running my car i am scared for accident due to alignment.
Hans hyundai dealer is insisting me to purchase new wheel .please letme know where should i approach for this issue to resolve my concern.
This is not only car but dream also for me but i am facing very big problem in my car.

pankaj
sajjad aju

Mar 22, 2014

SHOWROOM EMPLOY CHEET ME

sir
my car i 20 has been accident befor three months , and i claim insurrence to repair my car and i enter my car to peeyem hyundai thallessrey, kannur (dist) , with out asking me they change my bonet ( hood) it was a small problem on bonet a simple bend and paint . wiht out asking me question i need to get my bonet back and my money..otherwise i will move an legal action my compliat has reported you i need an immediat action on it yoer faithfully hyundai customer ,...00966530757360
rakesh Khullar

Mar 7, 2014

New head lamps are required

Dear
Please give attention towards this that we buy a new verna fluidic from Sewa Kunj Motors from Machiwara near Samrala (Punjab.) and first time they make a wrong RC which create a problem to us it take a long time to correct and afterwords we have told them that our car headlamps are not that like other Verna car we get problem while driving at night because the light in that get shuffle and the outer mirror gets black day by day and they are saying that you have changed the lights but we havn't changes the lights the lights are that one only which is provided by the company and when we told in service they said that you will get the new lights and we have send a complaint after 1 month they call us and said you can come to our service center we will change them and when we reach they open all the lights and are saying that you have change the lights so we can't provide you the lights according to us we made a mistake buying Hyundai car because the service is not good and awe are having problem and they not trying to solve it.Kindly contact us ..
RAKESH KUMAR
rakeshkhullar79@yahoo.com
9988192924
bharathiraja

Feb 27, 2014

Battery replacement

Battery is completely problem. i asked to replace new battery. there is no proper information. They again gave me old battery. i again tested. the battery is not in good condition. i informed to customer care. they said that exit company has given certificate that the battery is in good condition.
jitendra kumar chaudhari

Feb 16, 2014

Grand I10 Battery Dischagred

I have purchased Grand i10 (petrol) on 25th October, it is running fine but after 3-4 days of staying battery got discharged /drained.
Now the dealer says its coz of lesser use(generally i use my car on weekends),in my neigbour they have swift,wagonr and figo and they use once in a month but they did not faced this type of problem.

10 days earlier on complaint for battery discharged completely they brought back my grand i10 up32fc3185 to workshop and changed the earlier battery with new one and they confirmed that your probelem has been resolved but after 2 days again we faced the same problem for battery discharged

i have make hurry to buy grand i10 without getting market response that's why i am facing this problem
Anshita Bangalore

Feb 14, 2014

Hyundai Grand i-10 Major Electric Circuit Problem

To one and all who are intending to buy Hyundai (Grand i-10) car
please do not purchase this car as there seems to be some valid
manufacturing fault which is causing the malfunctioning of the other
Components. My car Grand i-10 problem initially started with the Battery draining
issue which was then replaced with the battery and further software
upgrade. But the issue is still not resolved permanently as three
times again I had experienced battery draining issue in my car. Now it
is affected the malfunctioning of other components. The odometer is
not showing correct petrol reading, seat belt icon sometimes displays
even after fastening the seat belt. The Gear has become really hard
giving unexpected Tick sound from the bottom. The first servicing is
also over but Hyundai technical team and dealer service is unable to
rectify these issues permanently and HMIL is now hiding the true facts
from the customer saying "Car is perfectly fine and it is meeting all
the parameters of the standard set by HMIL". Now I have decided to
proceed legally to get my full refund.
Anshita, Bangalore
Mob 9740187239
khajasi10asta

Feb 10, 2014

battery discharge

Iam khaja jabbar ahmed i have hyundai i10 asta kappa engine iam have problem of battery discharging problem since 1 year i also changed battery before 1 year till 6-7months i dont got the problem but since 6 months i again got the problem i thought that its self motor problem i serviced it and again i got the problem so please get back with the solution of this problem
prince raza

Feb 5, 2014

music system

5 mnth se hm complain kar rahe music system k lia av tk kh enquari ni ho rha h akhir q paisa lene k time ek rupya ni chhorta h log jb claim kro to koi enquari ni sbse bekar sarvice hyundai ka h ye to manna parega..chhi
sunil kumar dewakar

Feb 4, 2014

BUBBLE IN TYRES

my vehicle registration no. is DL3CBZ 2466
sunil kumar dewakar

Feb 4, 2014

BUBBLE IN TYRES

Found bubbles in3 tyres & made complaint thru Samra Hyundai Service Station. As per Samara staff Mr. Khalid checked & reported bubbles may be due to some accident. No such incident occurred. This is due to manufacturing defect & Khalid submitted false report. Arvind Chauhan Zonal Manager, Tyre co. is saying this is damage not manufacturing defect u hv driven yr vehicle in some rural area or on bad road. I go to Agra via Yamuna Express Way he told this type of problem is coming in Verna Car.. Yamuna Express way is cemented road u driven yr vehicle on this road hence this is damage, there is no manufacturing defect. I m using this company's tyre in my vehicle I-10 but no problem. This is nothing but tyre company trying to avoid claim & blaming such a wonderful Car & co. My vehicle is under warranty period and vehicle run 37203 Kms. This will reduce company's credibility and if it can not run on express way then what is use purchasing your company's car. I am also thankful Mr. Arvind he suggested me to immediately replace my car tyres to avoid tyre burst. It means they knew about defects but concealing. Take necessary steps at yr end. Txs & regds. Diwakar
mustaffa

Feb 2, 2014

grand i10 starting problem

I Have purchased the Hyundai grand i10 petrol car on 16/10/2013 from your mumbai dealer M/s pramukh hyundai Cars Pvt Ltd bearing reg no MH 01 BK 1430.
In this regard I have to say that when car not in use for 4-5 days the battery gets discharged and I have to call the help line. They send the person and with the help of another battery they get it start. this type of problem happened two times, Second time the service center person told that there is a switch beneath the steering in fuse box which has to be put off if the vehicle will be kept standing for more than four days. After following this instructions the problem did not repeated
Mean while I want to let you know that I have one more car so one car has to be stayed at home while another one remain engaged. So how long will it be possible for me to put the switch in off mode while not in use. if I forgot to switch it off somehow, than again I will be facing the same problem
This action may also damage that box which I have to open and close to on and off the switch every time. This feature is not acceptable as other cars do not give such type of problems, even my car other than this one never gave me such kind of problem in last 4 years.

I request you to pay you kind attention on this matter at the earliest, its really disappointing that the Hyundai's top selling car is equipped with such major faults.
DR. H. G. MUSTAFFA
kumar D

Feb 1, 2014

ccorporate offer

i am working in axis bank as deputy manager .
i have booked car in Arasu hyundai in villupuram model Eon sportz ...
May i know corporate offer of said car model.

I will expect your reply early as possible.

kindly to do the needful.

D Kumar,
9789161789.
mihir07

Jan 26, 2014

over charged for service & car handed over with major visible faults

I Mihir posting this complaint against Hyundai-samara (kirit nagar) service center with hopes of getting a proper response to this post.

Unfortunately my car (Accent) had an accident on 28th dec' 13 and the axle along with the tyre n the rim was majorly damaged and there was a little affect on the left side of the leg as well.
So,I got the car towed to HYUNDAI SAMARA - KIRTI NAGAR the same night.The very next day we went to the service center in the morning and spoke to the person in-charge and after inspecting the car he gave us an estimated expense of 22,000.00 Rupees only.

We said fine let's get it fixed but been a 2nd hand car which I recently bought and the car's registration was of mumbai and it was not transferred under my name yet so we were told that we would not be able to get the insurance claim which was understood and fine.Though I tried to get in touch with my dealer to get the paper works done ASAP so that I could claim the damage but it took almost 15 days and the car was standing in the same damaged situation at the service center at kirti nagar till I decided to get in done on cash finally as it was taking too long.

So,I called Samara and told them to go ahead with the fix almost around on 12th or 14th of jan'2014 & again I visited the center and then again they gave me an estimate of 30,000.00 Rupees only.I said ok fine go ahead .
They told me 4 days and I will have it and I waited and waited they keep telling it will take some more time in between I was given two days to come but I had to return back as the work was not done yet but they chose to call me to pick it up .

Finally I had a conversation and they called me to pick up the car on 24th jan' 2014 but when I reached they said that they have figured another problem which they did show me I was like you guys had my car for last 29 days and almost 15days back you guys started fixing it and on the delivery date you come up with such a visible fault of door not getting closed.
Somehow I decided to wait for another day as I dint have any other choice.

I went yesterday on 25th jan'14 to pick it up at 4:40pm and waited till 9:00pm and they came up with the bill of 38900.00 Rupees and I was like you guys told over the phone sir 18000.00 rupees almost ke parts lage hain and labor charges would be on top of that but now you come with a bill of 39000.00 rupees with a labor charge of freaking 12000.00 rupees I asked for discount but they kept showing me the bill so I gave up and made the payment.

1:) NOW THE WORST PART STARTS I WAS HANDED OVER THE CAR WITH THE BIRD'S SHIT ON THE GLASSES ..I WONDER WHAT CLEANING THEY DID.

2:) THERE WAS NO EXTRA TYRE AS IT WAS DAMAGED SO I ASKED WHERE IS IT AS I HAD TOLD THEM INITIALLY THAT I WANT EVERY SING THING TO BE FIXED...THEY SAID SORRY WE FORGOT AND THE STORE IS CLOSED AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO COME ON MONDAY.

3:) THEN I FIGURED OUT ONE OF THE FOG LAMP WAS NOT WORKING I SAID NOW WHAT IS THAT ...AGAIN THEY AHD NO ANSWER BUT JUST SIR IT'S FUSED .

4:) THEN I SAT INSIDE THE CAR I FOUND THE MUSIC SYSTEM WAS STILL PUSHED INSIDE ITS ORIGINAL SPACE AS IT WAS AFTER THE ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF THE JERK AND THEY TOLD ME ITS NOT OUR JOB YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO ACCESSORIES SHOP TO GET IT FIXED.

5:) BY THE TIME I START THE CAR TO LEAVE AS THOSE GUYS HAD ALREADY LEFT I FIGURED THE CAR'S AC/HEATER AINT' WORKING ONLY.

6:) WHEN I FINALLY WAS ON MY WAY BACK TO MY PLACE I SHOCKED THESE GUYS GAVE ME BACK MY CAR WITHOUT A TEST DRIVE AS THERE A STRONG SOUND FROM THE WHEELS WHICH COULD BE EASILY HEARD INSIDE THE CAR WELL AND THE PEOPLE OUTSIDE WAS LOOKING AT THE CAR WONDERING WHERE THE NOISE IS COMING FROM

7:)EVEN WORSE THE CAR DINT HAVE ANY ALIGNMENT IT WAS GOING HAVOC TO DRIVE AND I HAD TO DRIVE IT AT A SPEED OF 20KMPH TO REACH BACK HOME AND WHEN I HAD ASKED THE GUY FROM SAMARA HE SAID SIR SUSPENSION KA KAAM BINA ALIGNMENT KE HONI SAKTA KAISE BAAT KAR RAE HO AAP.

TO CUT THE STORY SHORT NOW I AM LOOKING FOR THE COMPENSATION FOR THE INCONTINENCE THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH AND WISH TO HAVE A PROPER INSPECTION OF THE SERVICE AGAIN WITH A REFUND ON THE AMOUNT THAT I HAVE PAID AND I AM VERY FIRM ABOUT IT.

I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR THAT IT IS NOT FUNNY & THIS EASY TO MAKE FOOL OUT ANYONE I HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDING OTHERS TO HYUNDAI AND SAMARA BUT IF THIS IS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE I MAKE SURE TO TAKE THIS ISSUE TO NEXT LEVEL

Mihir srivastava

(mihir_srivastava@hotmail.com)
JULIUS ANTO

Jan 23, 2014

Showroom employees cheated me

I am forced to remitte Rs 150,000/-(One Lac Fifty Thousand Rupees) as cash on September 30,2013 on the condition that,the rate of vehicle(Santro GL Plus) is going to high from October 2013 onwards. But, the rate decreased from October and the billing date was 5th october 2013 with high(old)rate. The salesman also committed me that, the rate is included the extended warranty. After one month , when I asked the warranty , the sales representative told me that, you are not able to get this facility because of non payment of the additional amount of warranty.

I want the cash loss around Rupees 7000/- incurred on this business with you and extended warranty of the vehicle.

I also attaching herewith the copy of my invoice bill,a quotation got from popular hyundai kottayam, and a copy of invoice of my friend,purchased from popular hyundai,Muvattupuzha for your kind reference.

I am feeling that I am cheated by MGF HYUNDAI,PADIVATTOM,COCHIN. Please help me by forcing showroom to money back me.
I had already complainted this matter to your Customer Feedback form, and i did't get a favourable action from the mentioned Showroom.

I request you to look into the matter.

Julius T A
julius.anto@yahoo.com
Anil kumar 1950

Jan 20, 2014

Poor quality of material used during manufacturing

Our car No. HR01AD 4284 where I was traveling to KAPURTHLA where during the way there was some noise from the the engine and I have to deliver our car to Goyal Auotomotive Limited where it was kind enough that there was some problem in engine and engine work has to be done.
We have no option but to surrender the car with the dealer for repair.
In the mean time we contacted you regional office at chandigarh to contact Mr. Jitendere kher to lodge our complaint but regret to note inspite of our best effort the office staff only informed us that he is not in office and they do not have his mobile number.
However we discussed the problem with Mr. Jamal who very politely informed us that he will enquire and we will do the needful what soever is possible. And never revert back and when we contacted the office the same answer that he is not in the office and his mobile number is not known by the office staff.

OUR SUBMISSION IN THE CASE IS THAT THE CAR HAS DONE ONLYN 70,000 Km. AND FACING ENGINE PROBLEM.

CAR WAS REGULARLY SERVECED BY THE AUTORISED SERVICE DEALER AT LUDHIANA

IF YOU PEOPLE AT HYUNDAI ARE SATISFIED THAT AT 70000 KILOMETER IS BEST SERVICE THAT CAN BE TAKEN FROM THE HYUNDAI CARS WE HAVE NO GRIEVANCES AGAINST THE QUALITY OF THE CARS BEING MANUFACTURED BY YOU.

But the regional office staff must respond specifically for any quality complaint being brought to your knowledge the improve the quality.

We still hope that you you will forward our complaint to your manufacturing unit to improve the quality of you car

Anil Kumar
mshaik0

Jan 6, 2014

Grand i10 Battery drain problem

After updating cluster s/w I am still seeing the same problem. Today it didn't get started.. third time in two months.. if I stall the car for more than 2 days I am seeing the problem..

If any body got fix for this problem please call me at : 09963640121. I think Hyundai guys couldn't understand why this is happening. I am really worried now....

Madhu
Hyderabad
Hasmuddin

Jan 6, 2014

Problem In the excel of the rear wheel

Dear sir I hasmuddin purchase a Hyundai centro car 15/06/2013 from Orion Hyundai gurgaon .i am facing a problem in in my car from the purchasing date .i have always servicing my car with company service centre(Samara Hyundai ,gurgaon)the excel of rear wheel ofmy Hyundai car have a problem but the service centre told me abut this problem at the fouth service.i m facing this problem from the 1st day but they don't give any response. When I went for the 4th service they told me that excel of rear left wheel have some problem. So I am totally disappointed with their approach . So give me solution for the same

Hasmuddin
MUNEESH SHARMA

Jan 5, 2014

BAD ATTITUDE OF DEALER AND CAUSING LOSS BY INDIFFERENCE AND NEGLECT AT SERVICE STN

Car given for repair to work shop in Jammu on 26 Jun 13. Was promised to be delivered in four days. Revised to twenty to thirty days. Still not delivered, EVEN AFTER ABOUT ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DAYS! Checked periodically by self or representatives. On or the other problem seen. Now, as on yesterday, damage is found compounded due to careless and indifferent handling by the co agent.
jeeva.r.t

Dec 30, 2013

Very Much Upset with Hyundais Response regarding Sales

I have inquired about grand i10 Astao petrol on dec13 and paid advance cash Rs5000, for confirming my order. A sales head from Arasu Hyundai Thanjavur, Tamilnadu, India, along with sales rep had visited my office on 25th Dec and said that, i have to pay the full cost of the vehicle on or before 31st Dec to get the vehicle at the quoted cost. While i approached them on 30th Dec along with the D.DDemand Draft for Rs.6,42000, they not even shows interest to speak with me and they didnt intake my order. I get very much dis satisfied with their approach. I also noticed an home page adv in Hyundai India website that introductory price available till 31 December 13 for Grand i10 model. if your are not accepting the order then why you are publishing it in website. As an entrepreneur of 26 age, i am totally dis appointed with their approach. I would never recommend Hyundai Cars for friends.
vickyjeet

Dec 26, 2013

Starting problem with sonata

I Rajesh Godara Facing a bib problem with my car Hundai sonata . I have always servicing my car with company and rather i Faced problem during starting, it took 4-5 self to start and now this come to 9-10 self. i gave it to bodyshop and spent 60000 and many more before to them but the problem is remain same. so you are requested to look in this mater seriously

RAJESH GODARA
09812038015
DIPALI BHATTACHARJEE

Dec 21, 2013

starting problem hyundai i20 manza

I MRS. DIPALI BHATTACHARJEE BOUGHT A HYUNDAI I20 (PETROL) IN DECEMBER 2010 FROM DURGA AUTOMOTIVES PVT LTD, DAGAPUR SILIGURI. THE VEHICLE HAS RUN ONLY 12975KMS. FROM THE LAST 3 MONTHS THE VEHICLE IS GIVING ME STARTING PROBLEM. I HAVE VISITED THE DEALER REPEATEDLY, HENCE TODAY ALSO I WENT THERE AND TOLD THEM ABOUT THE PROBLEM TO WHICH THE CHECKED MY VEHICLE AND ASSURED ME IT IS OKAY. RIGHT NOW I AM STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD TYPING A COMPLAINT TO YOU BECAUSE THE SAME PROBLEM HAS REOCCURED.
PLEASE ARRANGE TO SOLVE IT AS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO COME TO SILIGURI REPEATEDLY TO CHECK THE PROBLEM AS IT ALSO INCURRS A COST TO COME TO SILIGURI WHICH IS AROUND 50 KMS FROM JALPAIGURI.

MRS DIPALI SARKAR
ADARPARA- JALPAIGURI
PHNO- +919434411094
EMAIL- dbhatt_jpg@bsnl.in
mshaik0

Dec 15, 2013

Grand i10 battery discharge issue

Even I am seeing battery issue, it discharges completely, even if you don't take it out for 2/3 days. I purchased Hyundai Grand i10 Asta Petrol on 28th October 2013. In last 40 days, battery got discharged twice.
When I called the dealer for the first time on this issue, he simply said " Sir you have to take the car every day or at least you should start for 10/15 mins as its new battery". Even I thought "it might be true as it is new car". But When I asked my friends, who is comfortably driving Swit & Ritz.. they said "even if we don't start for a month also we shouldn't see battery getting discharged". Finally service guy started the car with another battery and kept it ON for few mins and it was working fine.

Again day before yesterday, I faced the same problem.. I called the Customer care.. and told them this is 2nd time in 40 days. Now the car is in workshop.. they are saying we will charge it for 24 hrs, and also we are updating some software. Workshop guys are suggesting me turn off the fuse while parking. I said.. " I didn't see anybody removing the fuse while parking even for Nano cars". I told them to investigate the problem and resolve it . I am not sure what's going to happen, as I am seeing all most all the Garnd i10 cars has the same problem. Really some technical problem in the car, which they couldn't identify and resolve it. I am also thinking of asking them written statement on "Issue, their observations and the solutions they provided to the car". Tomorrow I am going to get the car back from Service cetner, Let me see.. what they says on this issue...

Madhu
Hyderabad

BSNL rajasthan - Phone Dead
    Sir , My phone 0141-2365239 is dead since last 3-4...
    SONY EXPERIA SP - MY PHONE SONY EXPERIA SP NEW NOT WORKING
    SIR, I BOUGHT SONY EXPERIA SP MOBILE THREE MONTHS...
    BSNL - Job alert deactivation in BSNL mobile
    I am losing Rs. 7 every week for job alert subscription...
    EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND - Unable to view PF Balance
    I'm unable to view PF balance. Every time I give the...
    LG/refrigerator - RE: Regarding replacement
    Dear Sandeep, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    100BESTBUY.COM - did not refund my money of rupees 700
    i have seen a offer on 100bestbuy.com for nokia lumia 1020...
    YEPME.COM - Replacement of Shoes
    Series of communication enclosed herewith......but no...
    121@in.airtel.com - Regarding Internet Bill
    Sir, I use Air Tel Coneection No. 9760115500, with...
    Presidium Indrapuram - What action is taken when parents complain
    I could see lot of complaints here for Presidium here but...
    98346 - Very BAD Service.
    Dear Sir I have been suffering as the worst customer of...