Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

rsr constructions

Sep 29, 2014

i 20 elite delivary problam

sir, my name is R.Srinivasa Raju, from Bhimavaram, Andhrapradesh.
i booked elite i20 asta model white colour at your dealer mango hyundai
madhurawada, visakhapatnam. i paid twenty thousand rupees on 1st september
and thirty thousand rupees on 13th september and thru my banker hdfc bank paid
rupees seven lakh six thousand four hundred thirty eight on 17th september. My
complaint is your dealer had promised me to deliver the vehicle by this month 25th after that they postphoned the delivery of the vehicle to 3rd october, eventhough i trusted their words, but today they called up me and they told me that sir we will not able to give u white colour we are ready to give u silver colour on third october, afterthat during discussions about colour with my family members afterthat i called up their executive Mr Ramana and i said him ok pl arrange silvercolour vehicle on 3rd october without fail and they agreed. By this afternoon again they called me and said that sorry sir silver colour is also not available. Total these transaction i was dealed with Mr.Kumar Raja sales GM, and Mr.Ramana sales executive their numbers.8008998801 & 8008989818. Sir i think hyundai motors will never cheat any customer, on belief of that i want to join in hyundai family, So based on mango hyundai people words i sold my present using vehicl ritz car also. I would request you to look into the matter and solve the problem immediately, and intimate me to my mobile number.

R.Srinivasa Raju
Mobile No: 09441339757
hemen kalita

Sep 29, 2014

HYUNDAI CERTIFIED CAR DELIVER WITH OUT 1% CHECKING BY HYUNDAI OUT OF MORE THAN 100 CHECKING AS MENTION IN THEIR WEB SITE.

Dear Sir/madam,

One week ago I have purchase one i10 2009 Model from one of reputed dealer in guwahati. But still I have not received the warranty card/service manual. The executive asking me to wait another 10days for the same. Will you please confirmed whether the executive are telling me the truth.

In my life firt time I have purchase a car & due to recommendation of my friend/ colleague/ staff I have given my preference to Hyundai advantage certified car. But still I have found some problem with my vehicle & regularly I have discuss the matter with the sales executive but he always ignore my query.

1. Battery Problem (From next day of purchase the car battery was showing problems, I have talk to the deler but they did not given any preference for the issues & I have brought a new battery from market).
2. Silencer problems ( It is given very hard sound & at the time of purchase the car the executive was promise me to resolve the issues but now he is asking me to get it repaired from out side garage not at dealer).
3. Scratches ( Lots of scratches are available in the car body which was also promise to resolved but this also ignore at the time of delivery tell me due to bad weather this can not be done & same will be done latter on).

Can I get any help regarding above issues through your end, so that I can continue my good faight on Hyundai for a long future.
Ashok KJ

Sep 21, 2014

Got a new car with faults

I bought Hunday EON ERA+ on 15th May 2014 First day when the driver of Hunday Company purchase the car to our house the Engine very hot, driver said that it was usual for the first time, when I went for the first servicing I complained about this then after doing for little time they said this was ok, after 1week the car engine to began to give out smoke and stopped, again after that with the deriver of the company I want to the show room to repair from that day it has been 1 month and it has been not returned.
From the beginning only I have got a car with faults in it I want a new car or get the money back.
Ashok Kumar Jain
Vashali Nagar,Sagar,M.P.
Mo.no.-9406556841
snaresh

Sep 20, 2014

Nothing strik/Windshield got cracked

This is regarding windshield crack of my car (details given below) even nothing strike to it,

Model Variant :- HYUNDAI VERNA FLUIDIC 1.6 VTVT SX (O) ,
Name :-- Sanjiv Naresh
Car Registration No. :--MH-12-HN-6052 (RC copy attached)
Chessis No. :-- MALCU41DLCM043273
Engine No. :-- G4FCBU330819

Today morning while coming from Mumbai all of sudden on Mumbai Pune Express Highway My car windshield got cracked. I was shocked & surprised because without striking any thing to the glass how it got crack but it was true... it happened with me.., initially it starts with light crack from driver side corner & soon crack reaches to centre with in a drive of few kilometers on highway.

It is a matter of investigation how this happened as this very dangerous also. I am attaching the picture for your reference & request you to appoint some technical who can investigate don't think I am writing this mail to get claim from HMIL because if HMIL will replace than OK otherwise I will claim from Insurance co. but it is the matter of car passengers safety .
Sameerguglani

Sep 18, 2014

Delay in delivery of Elite i20

Date: 18th Sept, 2014,

We have booked an Elite i20 from #Mahadev #Hyundai (Faridabad) on 17th Aug, 2014 by the name: DeepShikha, and were committed the delivery of car on or before 12th Sept, 14 (By the sales representative Mr. Veer, as well as the Manager Mr. Mohit Raina) but till date the dealer is giving lame excuses regarding the same (either they are not pursuing the things, the way they should be doing or may be some wrong practices are going on internally.

I am in regular touch with there manager Mr. Mohit but every time we are updated that the car is still not dispatched from the Chennai plant due to PDI issues. I am unable to understand the reason for the delay, if this is the kind of commitment Hyundai has for its customer's then i doubt how the company would be able to retain the customers in long run.

The tag line of New thinking and New possibilities goes all in vein.

Secondly the dealer Mahadev being new, its reputation is also at stake. Still they are not bothered and are lingering this and least bothered about customers.

I request Hyundai to intervene and provide the right information ASAP. As i believe Hyundai being such a big organization should be aggressive enough for there new launched car, every time we are updated that no car is dispatched to any dealer in the month of Sept. Hyundai is holding the car because of PDI and transportation issues.

Also note, 60% payment of the car is already with the dealer hence the interest is being levied to us by the banks for this period also when we dont have the car, secondly we are bonded now with this particular dealer because of such high payments made.

Hope to get a prompt response !!

Annoyed,
hopefully new customer.
Madhu Goswami

Sep 16, 2014

Misbehave

I bought a Fluidic Verna on 9th October, 2013 from Sant Hyundai Kullu. Shockers and spring of my verna were not working properly and the person in Sant Hyundai told me to get it changed as it's in Warrant. They told me to visit there place after 10 days. I said them that whenever i'll come for the replacement of Springs+Shockers I'll also go for the Second service of my Car. When After 10 days I went for the replacement, the person replacing my shockers and springs installed shockers wrong i.e. upper part on the lower one and the lower one on the upper. when i told him that he is doing wrong job and i'll not go for service from this particular fellow. The company representative told me to get an appointment on some other day for my service, but, at that very time all the other mechanice were free. I'm customer of Hyundai from Last 10 years. Earlier I used to visit Kosmo Hundai Jallandhar and I was satisfied from that place. But a bad review of Hyundai was given from Sant Hyundai - Kullu.
mani93

Sep 11, 2014

front windshield problem in my eon car

dear sir
when i am drive my car in the night some problem is happend in my front wind shield, when i drive my car in the night the front windshied got dark in out side and could not see out side. and it is not a normal problam it is not happend with the other cars .plsss tell me the right solucation
blessy

Sep 6, 2014

poor dealer response

Am working in uae had booked axcent two months back and as per dealer requirements payed the money now total amount has been payed but no delivery of vechle its an cheating with costemer and hyundai company should check the people entrusted with dealerships because it will give an bad impression to your company and goodwill in customers . as am abroad my wife alone home they promise to daliver on 4th step then made an excuse and again promise to deliver on 6th then again said this that all happening after full payment and two month prior booking . the dealer name is ss hyundai in ktorakara kerla and the final reply from them is car can only be delivers after an week as they did not resived shipment of car plus on am festival . as an customer its not aseptable hope an reply asap my email blessymoon@gmail.com
Vineetbararia

Sep 2, 2014

Hundai Verna

I have brought Verna on month of May 2014 from Spring Hyundai Kolkata.
At the time of delivery two problems was detected,
1. Windshield glass was broken.
2. Auto Lock key was not working.

The windshield glass was changed by your dealer but the key problem is still pending.
I had lots of phone calls to the Spring Hyundai Workshop but nobody shown interest.
Lastly I have to complain to you.
Ravi Motiyani

Sep 2, 2014

car servies and cleaning

Sir aapki company ke servies department ke workers ka car clean karne ka tarika sabse ganda h.....
Car me har jagah dust padi h,,,, keval thodi si polish karke aur car clean kr dena,,, ye shi nai h,,,, hm aappe trust karke humari car aapke paas clleaning ke liye dete h.,,,,,,,, but aapke workers humara trust todna chahte h.........
So plz aap ek baar unhe car clean karne ka sahi tarika sikhe........
Contact no. 8441043003
deepakthorat

Sep 1, 2014

Steering locked while driving i20

I have purchased I20 in May2011.& running is only 33000 km.Within this limited use,I have suffered lot of problems.Recently steering jammed during driving.When I have gone for servicing.they told me that there is problem with EPS & needs to be change.& cost of same is too high. @27000 Rs.
I have purchased the Hyundai car as I was impressed with Hyundai but now I am not happy with the performance of Hyundai.
I hope,you will understand the problem & look into this & take necessary acion.
suresh cholleti

Aug 30, 2014

Hyundai I 10 Poor Mileage problem

My Hyundai I 10 petrol version(Ap29 BP 0125) is giving very poor mileage around 9 to 10 Km/Litre since from the date of purchase (almost 3 years)which is totally against the expectation 14 km/litre as committed by Hyundai.When I contacted service centre at Lb Nagar Hyderabad, they always say one or the other reason but the problem not yet solved and really frustrated with the vehicle.
amit kumar .

Aug 25, 2014

bumper colour & service

I will never ever give my car EON ERA + (NO. UP78CX4477) for service at UNNAO HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTRE (U.P.) ---------POOOOOOOOOOOOR SERVICEEEEEEEEE........AND NO ONE LISTEN the problam at ur service station specially work shop manager lingeron the customer problam (name- Mr. ISHRAT) at unnao hyundai (U.P.) INDIA.
I am really disappointed with Hyundai
Can you please look into this matter urgently?
tanvir ali

Aug 23, 2014

Hyundai i20 service

Most pathetic service ever experienced both 1st and 2nd service of my Hyundai i20 sportz ...Car was serviced at Sanathnagar workshop , hyderabad , here technician / supervisor belief only one thing how to get money out of customer but dont believe in quality service . Every time u call they say Sorry but nothing else .

I will never ever give my car for service at Sanathnagar , hyderabad ---------POOOOOOOOOOOOR SERVICEEEEEEEEE........

They need to learn from Maruti -- what is the meaning of excellent service and meaning of customer care and creating wow.
jigar mehta78

Aug 20, 2014

body colour bumper

Sir I have taken. I10 era white before few days my car was accident and bumper
was damage as per my insurance in bharti axa life they've
inform we wil approve only black body colour bumper as per model. But dealer has me given with white body coour bumper. Kindly advise my car in service station since last 1 week.
Jigar mehta 9374168997
Ayushk

Aug 20, 2014

Car still not repaired after 22 months

My car elantra has been at the hyundai service centre for past 22 months with Engine Block broken and the service people are still not giving me a proper answer on when they are going to repair my car.

Ayush kumar.
Car at balaji hyundai, muzaffarpur.
daritythangkhiew

crack of the windshield

Sir/Madam
I bought a Santro Zip Plus on October 2013, just after two months a crack appeared on the Windshield. The crack started from the lower part of the glass. I have lodged a complaint with the local dealer (The Shillong Hyundai) since February 2014, but till now no response was received by me. Time and again i enquired about the progress of my complaint but the answer is that they are still for the decision. Kindly enlighten me in this matter at the earliest.
Contact no. 9863029783
amresh pat pingua

INNCOMPLETE PARTS IN EON-MAGNA+

I HAVE PURCHASED A EON-MAGNA+ WITH REGISTRATION NO-JH-15H-6630 FROM LIBRA HYUNDAI,DEOGHAR. AS PER KEY FEATURES OF COMPANY CENTRAL LOCKING ALSO GIVEN IN STANDARD OPTION.I ALSO COMPLAINT IT SEVERAL TIME IN LIBRA HYUNDAI,DEOGHAR,BUT THEY NOT TAKEN INTEREST FOR INSTALL IT IN MY CAR.

NAME-AMRESH PAT PINGUA
CAR PURCHASE DT-17/11/2013
MOB-9570021179
Siddharth Dehl

Car Service

I just got my car Hyundai Diesel Verna Fluidic serviced by Hans Hyundai Naraina.

1. The operator there who took care of my car was Hemant. I asked him to do just the basic service required to keep the car running but I was charged extra.

2. He told me that the wipers needed changing. I told him to leave them as it is. When the bill came home with the car, the wipers were changed and a charge was added to it.

3. The cleaning of the car was bad at best. It was smudged and was cleaned up worse than what my cleaner does. There were dirt particles on the bonnet I scratched out with my bare hands. Do you think it's justified to give you 1300 rupees for such a shoddy job?

4. I paid Rs. 1300 for a car wash and polishing job. The car wash was so bad and the polishing job I did not ask for. I pay Rs. 300 per month to my car cleaner who does a better job than you people any given day. And if I give him a Rs. 50 extra, you won't be able to match his car cleaning in 1000 years.

5. There was paint on the headlight which wasn't removed. It's still there!! In such a big workshop of Hans Hyundai, I can't believe the absence of some turpentine oil and a piece of cloth, citing the fact that you are charging a whopping Rs. 1300 to clean up the car.

6. Hemant gave me wrong estimates twice. The price of the brake shoes was mentioned to me as Rs. 1100 and thereafter Rs. 1400 + Taxes.

7. When I opened the glove compartment, there same dirt that the car had when it left my home was still there. I had to clean it myself!

8. You are such a big company and these kinds of things are not expected out of you people. You need to refund the cleaning money of Rs. 1300 + Taxes, and please take appropriate action against this Hemant, who has be misleading in all his communication with me.
tnerkar

Aug 16, 2014

Poor service and not availability of spare parts

Dear Sir I am the owner of I-10 having registration No MH 34 -AA 0562 . I have done regular service in your authorised service center situated at Padoli Chandrapur. I have done last servicing on dt 06.08.2014 in that it is found that the brake light switch is not working . and their is no spare parts available with them . Also i have asked for light adjustment but they have adjusted in such way that i can not see in upper as well as in dipper . They have adjusted for long distance . More over when i am on the way to Nagpur to my native place Kalmeshwar the silencer of the CAR is broken from the joint. When i have asked them how it is possible then they have not given me satisfied answer . Also during servicing they do not put a car on ramp for checking the bottom side of the CAR . Now today when i have kept my car for repairing to them ,they asked me for the replacement of pipe which is cost near about 6500. Also they do not have spare pipe. In such situation without my problem they are giving me such type of trouble. can you help me in such situation. The Hyundai is one of top most brand in car and if such thing happened then it will damage your name in the market. Also the your reputation may get lowered. KIndly think it on.
S.E.Pawan sharma

Aug 9, 2014

Employ bonus,exchange bonus not given

I bought a Verna for Pioneer Hyundai Sherpur Bye pass Ludhiana on 18th March,2010.
All the concerned documents submitted,bank account also given.Till today I have not received Rs 25000 as promised as Employ Bonus and exchange bonus.I have lodged on line telephone complaints twice but in vain.
Pawan Sharma.
94170-20869
eliyaz.ahamed@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2014

Grand I10 New Car service - Not happy

I am writing this email with a lot of pain that my Grand I10 car barret condition is really bad after I gave it for the first service.They ruined the entire part by denting.
Is this the way your company service the vehicle. Its just 3 months I got my vehicle.
Reply me with a proper response and the resolution

My vehicle number is KA 53 MB 4605.
I gave it to service in Bangalore, Trident Hyundai.

Eliyaz Ahamed Shaik
91 - 9008131616
mxsinghvi

Brake Problem-Very Urgent

I have purchased i20 sportz petrol in Oct.2012 and i have face lot of problems several times. In my car the brake pedal suddenly becomes hard to press and it seems to be stuck...and brakes do not apply as desired. car got jammed and the i could not apply the brakes but the service station people are not willing to recognize the problem because their computers are not showing any faults with the ABS..i saw a similar complaint by so many other users

I have reported this to Hyundai service centers but they were not able to find any problem.

What to do in this situation?

I am really disappointed with Hyundai

There are so many complaints regarding the same in the website also but no answer. It is a serious issue. I guess, Hyundai should announce a RECALL for the same.

It very risky to drive this vehicle, have you found any solution to this problem yet because i have decided to report this matter to the consumer courts.

Manish Singhvi
Manish.singhvi@rediffmail.com
mxsinghvi

Hyundai I20 Brake problem

I have purchased i20 sportz petrol in Oct.2012 and i have face lot of problems several times.In my car the brake pedal suddenly becomes hard to press and it seems to be stuck...and brakes do not apply as desired.

I have visited so many times to the Workshop at Udaipur no satisfactory answer.

There are so many complaint regarding the same in the website also but no answer. It is a serious issue. I guess, Hyundai should announce a RECALL for the same.

Arun1313

Manufacturing Defect

Had purchased Hyundai I10-Magna in 2012 last and after couple of months, car started problem with stopping at anywhere and secondly car get over accerlated at any given point of time

Had visited couple of service Centre approx 10-12 time but no luck, everytime they assure that this issues will not persist but problem is back to squsre. Please assist me as car was bought for my senior citizen parents and they cannot run from post to Pillars for such issues

Registration number: HR-29-AD-6088
Model: I10-Magna

Arun

BSNL Landline - not working
    Sir My landline and Internet is not working,pho...
    Redbus - No 100% refund even though the bus broke down
    Dear Sir/Ma'am I booked two tickets, Hyderabad to...
    Passport office pune - Same status since 4 weeks
    Hi, My passport status is also the same, Police...
    DTC Bus - BUS Time Table Issue
    Respected Sir, Buses are not coming in their time table...
    16529 - yamaha selling faulty products
    Dear buyers, this is my personal suggestions to all,...
    NSDL - Did'nt recieve my pan number
    I applied for pan card on 8th august, but still now i...
    snapdeal - yet not received the product which the delivery dated 23rd...
    Sir, I am Prabaharan, I have been purchasing the product...
    mp online - related to scholar loan
    Respected sir, I am a B.Tech 3rd year student at...
    Takeoff Worldwide- Complaints - You want to refund your money file a FIR against Garima...
    Thank you Garima jain and Nikita Jain for refunding me my...