Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

Palash Mondal

May 23, 2016

non cooperation of sales staff with the castomar

I, Palash Mondal, residing at Mistripara, Bolpur, Birbhum, West Bengal just purchased a new Grand i10 sportz car from Bolpur Showroom on 20/05/2016 , but unfortunately the behaviour and commitment of your sales team is very poor and did not satisfy about the papers of the new car like warrenty cards of AC,Battery, Tyre, Music System, and did not give the original pollution certificate during the purchase. It is also very hopeless about their commitment like my car registration. They took times only 4-5 days for car registration but unfortunately after delivered the car they did not care about that as which I am suffering to travel with my new non registered car. It is also to be noted that they did not give the steering cover at the time of delivery and commited to give within two days but after passing 4-5 days they did not answering satisfactorily.
So it is an request to your good-self to do the needful and take necessary action please.
this will help your company to grown up in the mind of us.

Palash Mondal
Tamilsra

May 18, 2016

Back Wiper broken & back car glass scrath

My Name is tamilmani from chennai, i recently bought a Grand i 10 car, i hardly use this car for 3 days only...and i try to use the back wiper on rain it got broked in 5 min...only the plastic holder only running.. due to that the back glass was scratched. ...i am very upset on this.. i dont know how this this happened.. i need a reason and i want replacement on the both.

vinit maru

May 17, 2016

DEFECTIVE CAR ENGINE AND OTHER PARTS

I SMT. MUKTI VINIT MARU HAD PURCHASED AN ASTA i20 FROM M/S SHREENATH MOTORS PVT LTD ON 11/02/16 VIDE INVOICE NO. H201500903 HAVING CUSTOMER ID C2016020152.
THE CAR WAS DELIVERED AND I STARTED USING THE SAME.
ONE FINE DAY WITHIN A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS OR THEREABOUT THE BATTERY DRAINED OUT SUDDENLY. I WAS TOLD THAT THROUGH OVERSIGHT I MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN TO SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS AT NIGHT.
SOME MECHANIC CAME TO MY RESIDENCE AND CHANGED THE BATTERY GIVING ME A TEMPORARY BATTERY AND TOOK AWAY MY BRAND NEW BATTERY.
HOWEVER I WAS NOT AWARE OF ANY THING AS TO WHAT ALL WAS HAPPENING WITH MY CAR.
RECENTLY ABOUT 10 DAYS BACK SUDDENLY MY DASHBOARD STARTING SHOWING RED LIGHT FOR THE DEFECT IN ENGINE. INITIALLY I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE SOME ELECTRONIC PROBLEM. I CALLED UP TO THE DEALER AND HE IN TURN ASKED ME TO BRING THE SAID CAR TO HIS WORKSHOP. I DID SO.
THIS DEFECT CONTINUED IN THE WORKSHOP ALSO. NON OF THE MECHANICS COULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
SOME PERSON AT NEW DELHI WAS ALSO CALLED UP BUT HE ALSO WAS NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE SAID PROBLEM.
THEREAFTER ABOUT 8 DAYS I WAS DELIVERED A SERVICE CAR. NO BODY DID BOTHER ABOUT MY COMPLAIN. ON MY INSISTING FOR A SERVICE CAR IT WAS THEN ONLY THAT I WAS GIVEN THE SERVICE CAR THAT ALSO AFTER A LAPSE OF 8 DAYS.
THE DEFECT STILL CONTINUES AND NO MECHANIC HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE THE SAME.
THERE IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT. THIS IS NOT A MECHANICAL PROBLEM.
I THERE HEREBY CLAIM FOR A BRAND NEW CAR INSTEAD OF THE EARLIER ONE WHICH STILL REMAINS WITH THE DEALER IN HIS WORK SHOP.
NO PERSON HAS ANY ANSWER AS TO WHEN THE SAID CAR WILL BE REPAIRED NOR ARE THEY IN A POSITION TO REMOVE THE DEFECT..
I SHALL HOLD THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE IF ANY ACCIDENT OCCURS DUE TO MECHANISM DEFECT IF THE SAME CAR IS DELIVERED TO ME.
THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND RECORD.
YOURS SINCERELY

MUKTI VINIT MARU..
Shiva takkar

May 15, 2016

Part Not available

I am constraint to express my deplorable situation regarding part not avaible in your showroom. The erratic working of my car has created a lot of inconvenience.This infact represents a dismal picture regrading your organisation. Hyundai needs no introduction.It enjoys an enviable position in Cars.Your company is on culmination but the shortage of parts in your showroom doesn't go well with the reputation and goodwill you enjoy in the market. Hope you will comprehend with us. I hope you will not give a cause of inconvience to your bonafide customer . DO THE NEEDFUL EARLIER

Sagar takkar

Sent from my iPhone
Kirpal singh sangwan

May 10, 2016

Excess charges of creta 1.6 SX Plus petrol in the name of Ms Anchal Khatri

Complaint no is 487264320.dated 04may 2016.
AnnOliver

May 4, 2016

Extremely low mileage - Verna AT Petrol

I purchased the Verna AT Petrol in 2014. It was a 2013 model and got a good deal. On buying we were told the mileage we would get is 8. After 2 years it is giving me 4. Lodged several complaints and took it to Advaith & Trident for senior techinicians check. Still nothing. They tell me it is 120 bhp so what mileage can you expect ! This is literally a white elephant for me. I bought it for 11lakhs and if I sell now will get 4lakhs. I am writing to see if anyone in Hyundai can contact me (9741553823) and help me with this. I read reviews of other similar cars getting 8 and why am I getting only 4 ?
vallabhdas shethji

Apr 28, 2016

steering column defect

EARLY WEAR AND TEAR OF STEARING COLUMN ROD.

DEAR SIR,
We have purchased Verna Fludic Car in SEPT 2013 I ran 32000 KMs car No. MH 10.BM 1398
However, My Stearing Column Rod have been stated to be worned out, I STRICTLY FEEL THAT THERE IS MANUFACTURE /DESIGN DEFECT in this colum rod for early wear and tear.
Also, I have used earlier Accent VIVA & i-10 for more than 3 years, purchased at same show room of Mai Hundai, BUT THER HAS BEEN NO PROBLEM Earlier
PLEASE RECTIFY THE PROBLEM AND REPLACE WITH THE QUALITY SEARING COLUMN ROD.
I hope positive reply.

I REQUEST THE AUTHORITY TO to attend this serious problem at priority base
OTHERWISE THE HYUNDAI WILL LOOSE THE CONFIDENE OF CUSTOMMERS LIKE ME.

COMPLANT NO-1-1253566 DATED 25/03/2016 IS STILLSTAND TILL NOW BUT COMPLANT CLOSED WITHOUT SATISFACTION
ALSO THE DEALER IN SANGLI MAI HYUNDAI SAYS THAT HE HAS STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY FORM THE COMPANY FOR THE COMPLAINTS WE HAVE LAUNCHED
If this is your coordination to the dealer and to us then this is DISGUSTING

From: -

Dated : 28.04.2016.
LAV KUSH KAPOOR

Apr 27, 2016

Bubbling in tyre

in my i20 Elite reg.no.UP32 GU 1693,bubbling occured in my front right side tyre 3 days ago.Hoping of puncture, on enquiring I came to know that there was no puncture but then too I got it changed by stepny & then approached your service centre to know the exact cause.In their inspection report they have clearly mentioned bubbling in tyre & advised me to show the inspection report at Bridgestone agency at Kanpur road,Lucknow On the way to agency some bursting voice echoed inside the digy.Upon inspecting the tyre at the agency thoroughly they gave me the report writing in it that no manufacturing defect & refused to change the tyre.I came to your showroom & told the whole thing but in vain.
Despite taking prompt action,travelling & spending both my money & time no fruitful result achieved.
May I request you to kindly take appropriate action & arrange to get replaced my tyre under advice to me so that faith in your brand name & company remains. Thanks.
rkmalhotraaso

Apr 21, 2016

Complaint against Orion Hyundai Showroom at Gurgaon, Haryana.

Reminder - I
Complaint against Orion Hyundai Showroom at Gurgaon, Haryana.
A kind reference is invited to my complaint dated 05.04.2016 lodged against Orion Hyundai, Gurgaon for taking appropriate action. As no action has been initiated in this regard, I am compelled to remind you. An early action is solicited by your good office as my Car is standing useless without RC since two months. The text of complaint dated 08.04.2016 is reproduced below for your ready reference.
This is regarding worst service and harassment by Orion, Hyundai Showroom, Gurgaon. Sir, I booked a Grand i10 Sportz by depositing Rs.10000/- in advance at Orion, Gurgaon on 22.11.2015 on the occasion of Gurnanak Jayati. I was promised to give the delivery of the same on 30.11.2015 by the Hyundai Orion. As I wanted to take the delivery of the car in presence of my parents, I requested them to come Gurgaon to join this happy moment. My old aged parents came to Gurgaon all the way from Mumbai facing all the difficulties of journey, only for this purpose. I happily reached Orion Hyundai with my family on 30.11.2015 in order to take the delivery of the car but I was told there that the car is not available. It was not only disappointing for me and my family but also very unexpected and irresponsible reply from the part of Orion and Hyundai Motors. If they are unable to give the delivery due to any reason, they could have at least informed me in advance so that I did not come to Orion on 30.11.2015 by unnecessary troubling my old aged parents.
Again Orion Hyundai Motors had agreed to deliver the car on 06.12.2015. I requested my parents to be at Gurgaon up to 06.12.2015, though they had to attend an important work at Mumbai. I also handed over a cheque of Rs.4,00,000/- to Orion Hyundai Motors on 05.12.2015 personally. While receiving the cheque, I was again assured that I would get my car on the next day i.e. 06.12.2015. I again reached to Orion on 06.12.2015, but the Orion again failed to keep its promise and refused to give the delivery of the car. This time, it was not only disappointing but also very humiliating before my family. I compelled my parents to be at Gurgaon up to 06.12.2015 especially for this only. It also shows that the Orion Hyundai is only interested in taking money but not providing proper service to the customer. They did not inform me about the non-availability of the car even on 05.12.2015 while receiving the cheque of Rs.4,00,000/-. It was very unprofessional form a brand like Orion Hyundai Motors.
  I was informed about non-availability of the car only on 06.12.2015, when I was standing at their doorstep with my family for taking delivery of the car, without giving any further date for the delivery. After 06.12.2015, it became my routine to either phone or visit Orion Hyundai on every alternative day for getting date of delivery. Finally, I succeeded to get my car on 21.12.2015 when I strictly asked them to cancel my booking and refund my amount of Rs.4,10,000/-.
The unprofessionalism of Orion Hyundai Motors doesn’t end here. While delivering, they did not bother to explain the features of the Car and arranging for a photograph for capturing the moment of receiving the key.
After almost 25 days from receiving Car, I got RC, that too with wrong year of manufacturing i.e. 2016 instead of 2015. It revealed, when I was going to Delhi from Gurgaon with my family in the Car. I was stopped by Police for checking the papers of the Car. RC was incorrect and insurance policy of the Car was also not there.
I handed over the RC to Orion Hyundai on 05.03.2015 for correction of the year of manufacturing. The person sitting on the counter of transport at Orion Hyundai not only behaved very rudely but also refused to give the receipt of the RC saying it is not required. Finally, he gave receipt of RC after a long argument. I continuously approaching Orion for getting RC but I am always told “Why are you troubling us by making phone call daily, whenever your RC comes, you will be informed”. They are not giving any expected date for this and also keeping silence about the insurance bond of the Car. Since then, my Car is standing useless. I had to visit Solan, HP & my native place, Etawah, UP, arranging a private Taxi by investing Rs. 20,000/- approx as my correct RC was not provided by Orion Hyundai.
I am writing this in very much agony. This was the worst experience I have ever had. It felt like being cheated. It would be better, if I had taken Car from some other Company than Hyundai. Sir, I want you to clarify who will bear the expenses incurred by me during my visit to Solan, HP and my native place despite the fact I was having my own car. Just because of non issuance of RC, I could not use my car.

From: -
Rakesh Kumar Malhotra
House No. 1217, Sector 7 Extension, Gurgaon.
Car Registration No. HR-26 CT 5799.
Mob. – 9810828245.
Email - rakesh_malhotra28@yahoo.com
Dated : 22.04.2016.
bsanjaykumar

Apr 18, 2016

Early wear and tear of Clutch plates.

DEAR SIR,
This is B Sanjay Kumar purchased the car during Novemeber. I ran 35000 KMs bcar No. AP29CB1735.
However, My clutch plates have been stated to be wornedout, twiwly wxactly at 15500 kMS AND 35000 KMS. I STRINGLY FEEL THAT THEREIS MANUFACTURE /DESIGN problem in clutchpaltes for eally waer and tear. I own drivind licenence since 1998 .
Also, I useed earlier magana 1.2 kappa for more tthan 2 years, purchased at same show room of M/S KUN UNITED TRAX PVT LTD, RTC X ROARD, BUT THER HAS BEEN NO PROBLEM IN CLUTCH PLATES PROBLEM
PLEASE RECTIFY OR CALL BACK THE CARS AND REPLACE WITH THE QUALITY CLUTCH PLATES.
I hope positive reply.
Regular serice is beibg done acording to the manual.servicing was done at KUN UNITED TRAX, RTC X roads just before nonth.
becasuse iof failure of my car todat at ChandraayanaguttA WHILE MOVING TO AIRPORT FOR TRAVEL TO BENGALURU TO ATTEND VERY IMPORTANT PROGRAM .
I REQUEST THE AUTHORITY TO CHECK WHETHER ANY MODIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLUCH PLATES DESIGN OR NOT.
OTHERWISE THE HYUNDAI WILL LOOSE THE CONFIDENE OF CUSTOMMERS LIKE ME.

SINCETRELY
BSANJAY KUMAR
sarat-mantu

Apr 18, 2016

SERVICE

Dear Team

This is bring to your notice that, I Sri Sarat Chandra (9438385541)wants to state that, from first april i met an accident where the back glass,dicky & 4 indicators got damaged.

I Came across to your service centre (AKASH DEEP, SAMBALPUR) on same date & filled the all formalities of insurance. Then the service centre manager acknowledge me that, the spare parts is not available ps come with your vehicle after 7day.Then I came to your service centre(AKASH DEEP,SAMBALPUR) on 16th April & came to know that spare parts is not available....Now lot many question arises to my mind which i am enlisting bellow....

1. Company like Hyundai—if spare parts will available after 1 month then what kind of service a customer will expect?

2. After insurance formalities if the service centre is not receiving the vehicle then what kind of TAT of service you are expect?

3. After 16 days if as a customer i am unable to receive my complain no then you are just managing your TAT & none of you are serious about the customer expectations.

4.If the basic spare parts are not available then i have commit a mistake of buying HYUNDAI brand rather others?

Awaiting your valuable response

Sarat Chandra Jena
Moorthi natarajan

Apr 15, 2016

Very poor service

This is moorthi natarajan.i purchased new hyundai xcent on(24-02-2016) in GT hyundai showroom dindigul.during my drive on a speedbreaker the car stopped due to some demage.the next day i brought it to hyundai showroom dindigul.after a weak surveyer estimated the sump,and intercooler pipe and after ten days he claimed insurance.after the test drive ,in which i was not available ,they said turbo was also demaged.they refused to replace on warranty basis.the surveyer stated it may during test drive forign materials to affect the turbo,or contaminated oil to refil the mechanic are demaged turbo.so insurance was not claimed.but dealer side told starwation of oil circulation so demaged turbo.we was not claimed warranty.both side told the different problem.i ask dealer party and insurance party you say the two different problems its ok.i want to writen statement in both.insurance side is ok ,i wil give you.but dealer side ,i wil not give you.i want to justice.why should not give me the written statement.still my new 12 days old car in GT hyundai .if i get any other response.after my bitter experience i stopped my another friends not to purchase in hyundai as the response,approach and the attitude of staff is very poor in my case.i was mentally ,physically affected.
abhishek.aggarwal1985@yahoo.com

Apr 12, 2016

Wrong commitments from Hyundai

Recently I purchased Grand I10 from Hans Hyundai, GTB Nagar, Delhi. Bearing registration No. DL10 CG 9806. I got CNG installed in my car from the company itself. I was told that my car will be delivered on 31st March 2016, but it was postponded to 1st April (3 PM), then i was told that driver has gone to pick the car from CNG fitment plant and he will be back by 7 PM and I was told to come again. In the evening I received a call from the showroom that Driver has not come back yet and I will get my car on 2nd April (Morning 11 AM) but when i went there again I was told that Driver has gone to pick the car. I was shocked to hear that thing again, and finally lost my temper and asked them to cancel my booking as I was no longer interested in buying car from such a dealer. Finally I got a call from them in the evening that my car is ready and I can take the delivery.

I went to take delivery on 3rd April and checked my car, although the car was not washed after it came from CNG fittment centre, I said nothing about that as delivery was already delayed for long.

I was given some accessories for free and I asked them to fit them in my car, to my surprise showroom did not even had Stearring Cover available with them and said that they will get it from their other showroom which is in Moti Nagar, Delhi (Hardly 10 Kms away) and will get it fitted at my home and I wont have to come again for that. Till date that commitment has not been fulfilled and I have visited showroom 4 times for the same and every time I am told that someone has gone to pick Stearring cover from Moti Nagar and I will get it tomorrow morning.

Apart from this showroom guys are not even bothered to get the bank formalities complete and instead of getting the papers themselves they are asking me to bank and get the papers.

Whenever I ask them to give me the contact details of their seniors sitting in Moti Nagar, I was told that they are in meeting and wont be able to talk and I was never given their contact details either.

This I think is the last time I have gone for Hyundai, if customers are of least priority for the company, then I can say that customers also have lots of options available in the market.

I am writing it here hoping some action will be taken against the people making false commitments to the customers.

Showroom - Hans Hyundai, GTB Nagar
Sales Executive - Mr. Chetan Sharma
Showroom Manager - Mr. Khan
Car registration No. - DL10 CG 9806

Ashish Aggarwal
sureshkasat

Apr 11, 2016

brakes

complain send to crservice@hmil.net , but not still todays action of my car.
Amitsindhu

Apr 8, 2016

Deep hyundai service

Last month on 13 March my I10 grand met with accident and I give it to deep Hyundai mundka on 16 March and til date as now 9 April they do not repair my car until they doesn't start working on that .A very bad experience on deep hyundai
Thanks and regards
Am it sindhu
bijoy banerjee

Apr 7, 2016

Harassed by Customer Care of Hyundai

I have written my issue to your customer care (cr@hmil.net) continuously, they sent me a SMS mentioning service request Id 1-436741855, but after continuous mail I have never received any response and initiative from their end to resolve my issue then what is the use of this kind of customer care I can't understand. Request you all not harass me any more. And if tyou are not able to solve the issue then kindly give the contact details of your extreme higher authority, so that I can convey my issue and your response.

Bijoy Krishna Banerjee
9903119447
bijoy banerjee

Apr 7, 2016

Harassed by the adviser in the workshop

Dear Sir/Madam

I really surprised that after wring lot of times to your customer care in your mail id cr@hmil.net" and every time I received that my issue will be resolved within 3 working days and I thing this reply is nothing but a formality you are maintaining.My issue is, I have purchased a Hyundai i10 from Bengal Hyundai, Kolkata on the 28th Aug'2013. I have maintained my car in a very proper way. I have always done all my services, normal check up, and also attended your 90 points check up camp on regular basis.
Recently I have received a SMS of 90 points check up camp from your end and based on that I have visited your Tiljala workshop on 18th Mar'2016. On the same day I have requested the adviser to change the engine oil and air filter though he told me not required. I have also purchased a seat cover from the work shop as you promote the same that we can buy accessories from workshop now onward.
After all work done I came with my car but while driving I found an irritating sound in my car which was never before. Immediately I called up CRM of the workshop and also spoke to the adviser, they told me to come with the car on 25th Mar'2016 due to holidays and work pressure. I agreed with the same and visited on 25th and requested them for my problem which was never before the check up done.

They tried to convinced me it was there, I asked them if it was there why not you and me felt it before service, got no satisfactory answer. Isha madam CRM, of the workshop has told me that she will do the needful and within one she will confirm me about the rectification but today is 28th Mar'2016 still waiting for her call.

If this the loyalty they are maintaining with a customer how can I rely to leave my car with them for the whole day in my absence which I was doing continuously.
It also happen with me in last two check up also but still on good faith with Hyundai I never taken risk to maintain my car through outside vendor or technician.

I always suggested my friends and college to purchased Hyundai Car due to quality and after sale service but this unfortunate incident really disappointed me. I always maintain a good relation with all workshop staff and given my feedback as they requested me to do. But this time feeling bad and first time sharing with you, hope for your kind attention.

Now it is my humble request for your interference and rectification of the same.

My Car No. WB 02 AD 7681

This time expecting that you will take some responsibility and response the same.

Bijoy Krishna Banerjee
9903119447
gpsharma88@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2016

EON ERA + GIVING PROBLAM SCINCE 2015

COMPLANT NO-1-143821696 DATED 23/05/2015 IS STILLSTAND TILL NOW BUT COMPLANT CLOSED WITHOUT SATISFACTION N
COMPLANT NO-1-273326980DATED 16/10/2015 IS STILLSTAND TILL NOW BUT COMPLANT CLOSED WITHOUT SATISFACTION N
COMPLANT NO-1-2826799493 DATED 26/10/2015 IS STILLSTAND TILL NOW BUT COMPLANT CLOSED WITHOUT SATISFACTION N
COMPLANT NO-1-308881715 DATED 23/11/2015 IS STILLSTAND TILL NOW BUT COMPLANT CLOSED WITHOUT SATISFACTION N
Today i ware talk with AARTI JAYSAL Mob 8120008396 but no satisfactory repply givan
Today i ware talk with NIKUND TOLL FREE NO 1800-11-4645but no action taken taken and directly refused my request to registerd my complant
my vhechile going on condom condition so kindly attend my request whithin 10 days to resolve the problem or change the vhechile otherwise i will go for justice in the court
rkmalhotraaso

Apr 5, 2016

Complaint against Orion Hyundai Showroom at Gurgaon

After almost 25 days from receiving Car, I got RC, that too with wrong year of manufacturing i.e. 2016 instead of 2015. It revealed, when I was going to Delhi from Gurgaon with my family in theCar. I was stopped by Police for checking the papers of the Car. RC was incorrect and insurance policy of the Car was also not there.
I am writing this in very much agony.This was the worst experience I have ever had. It felt like being cheated. It would be better, if I had taken Car from some other Company than Hyundai. Sir, I want you to clarify who will bear the expenses incurred by me during my visit to Solan, HP and my native place despite the fact I was having my own car. Just because of non issuance of RC, I could not use my car.

Sir, please inform me who is responsible for the expenses, inconvenience, mental and physical difficulties faced by me and my family for purchasing this Hyundai car. This is also high time for you to look into and analyze the quality of service provided by Orion Hyundai, Gurgaon.

From
Email - rakesh_malhotra28@yahoo.com
DR.RAJESH SINGH

Apr 5, 2016

Regaregardig problems faced by me with my i10

Kindly take notice of the fact that I had purchased an i10 car from your authorized distributor M/S Geeta Hundai at Faizabad in 2011.since the last two years I am facing quite a lot of problems with it which your authorized service centers at Lucknow and Faizabad have been unable to resolve. The R.P.M of my vehicle fluctuates (i.e; rises unexpectedly and then drops suddenly) while shifting gears.The problem gets aggravated when the A.C. is on.due to the said problem I am unable to operate my vehicle and when I do so I face monetary loses due to the reduced average,a result of the above problem.I have been advised by your technicians to send my car to your Chennai service center.
I request you to take prompt initiatives to resolve my grievance.In the eventuality of your unsatisfactory response I will be compelled to take legal action against your company.
Thanking You,
VINAY KUMAR TIWARI,
address- Niyavan,Faizabad.U.P.
email-mishra.anikesh@rediffmail.com
Gopal prasad soni

Mar 30, 2016

Stolen of my sterio by dealer

I have santro
Mp20 -cc-8792
About 15 days before one service engg. Is came on call.
My vehicle have heating problem
.anmol hyundai remove that
After getting 8460 rs.

Jaise hi mai ne gadi mai dekha
Sterio nahi hai

Bola bhai
Mere gadi mai stereo nahi hai kaha gaya

Bole koi receive ing hai stereo ki

Maine kaha bhai nahi
To bola gadi le jao

Bahut misbehave kiya
Bola jo bane ukhad lo

Hamne kaha gadi ka stereo dijiye
Unhone nahi diya
Pl. Hame gadi ka stereo dilwade

Aaj ke baad hum kabhi hyundai ke service centre mai nahi jayenge
My mob. No 94251 54810
DANISH4386

Mar 30, 2016

deficient services

I purchased Hyundai xcent on 26th February 2016 from Frontier Hyundai Raja Puri , Delhi Since I have purchased I am facing a problem of Gear switching I have complained the same to the sales person ( Gurjeet ) but no corrective action was taken by them . Immediately due to switching gear problem i met with a small accident on 18th March wherein Radiator got damage therefor I immediately called for Toe- Services from Bikaji CAMA PLACE and as advised by Frontier Hyundai I sent my car for repair at auto web service centre at rama road there's tequnician said they will adv me status on Tuesday the actual reppair status but than on Tuesday they asked for Insurance document due to Holi Festival I went to submit the same on /Friday ( 25th March) than they said they will do the insurance and will give my car in 3-4 day but yesterday on 29th When i spoke to Mr. Jaspal of Aurtoweb he said since Autoweb has started the work without insurance survey so now all the charges will be pay by myself. Infect Now they are saying they dont hv any of my insurance docs with them means they hv misplaced the docs.

Infect despite my several phone call nobody from Auto web gave my estimated cost sheet and despite of personally handover of Insurance docs no-one till 30 03.16 has done survey of my car now after keeping my car more than 11 days they dont know when i will get my car back and how much it will cost. why should i pay when my car is in warranty and i hv insurance policy.

This clearly shows Hyundai wants to cheat customers by undue charging them.

Never the less they are saying since Auto web forget to call insurance surveyor that time so now all charges appox 35 k has to pay by myself.

I as a consumer request to pls sort this out else i hv no other choice but to go legal in this case.

As a reponsible consumer I should also put this in all social website so that what ever happend with me should not happen with Indian buyer and at least in India consumer stop using such proudcts.

thanks
with warm regards
DANISH
CHASIS NO MALA841CLGM
DINESH1970GUPTA

Mar 26, 2016

BAD BUSINESS ETHICS

I BOOKED MY CRETA WITH HMP ,MATHURA ROAD ON 4TH DECEMBER 2015,UNFORTUNATELY TILL DATE I HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY CONVERSATION FROM COMPANY END REGARDING DELIVERY OF MY CAR.I SEVERALLY CALLED THEM THEY EVERYTIME ASSURE ME OF CALL BACK ,BUT ALL FALSE ASSURANCE,
ON VISITING TO THEIR SHOWROOM ON 26 MARCH ,I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT THEY HAVE ALLOCATED MY CAR TO NEW CUSTOMER WITHOUT MY CONCENT.AS I HAVE DEPOSITED AN ADVANCE MONEY WITH THEM ,THEY ASSUME I AM NOT INTERESTED IN CAR AND SALE IT ON HEAVY PREMIUM(AS PER MY VIEW) TO OTHER CUSTOMER.
NOW THEY ARE SAYING WHY DON'T YOU GO FOR PETROL VERSION AS IT IS CHEAPER AND ALL,
THER ARE ONLY TYRING TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT READILY AVIALABLE IN STOCK,BUT ARE NOT READY TO GIVEME MY BOOKED VEHICLE.
THEY ARE PLAYING A ROLE OF MONOPOLY DEALER NOT AS A MARKET DEALER.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO NOW
krish shekar

Mar 25, 2016

not taking car for service - 1st service

i am a privileged customer for Hyundai and this is my 6th car of Hyundai and recently bought CRETA and awaiting for 1st service and so many times i called and i am regular customer for HMP hyundai - Ekatuthangal and Alandur.

when i called these two service centre they asked me that where you have purchased their only you have to do service. Is not necessity that i have to do that as per my earlier history.

i accepted and called DSC hyundai saligramam - they said they will call me within 10mins and 3 days past no body has called.

this is the way you will treat your privilege cusomter from the korean company style. i also worked in korean company called samsung and we work only for the customer.

if any body is interested do call otherwise i have to go to consumer forum and i do work for service industry.

I expect any senior person to call me and resolve the same. My hand phone number 9677233924
vinayak r bhat

Mar 24, 2016

non payment 0f exchange bonus

Iam Vinayak r bhat purchased grand i 10 sportz model with chess no MALA851CLFM3781599L on dec 30 of 2015 in kanchana hyundai MANGALORE,SINCE almost 3 months i havent received exchange bonus of 25000 and corparate offer of 3000 rupees from the dealer