Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

Anikit2

Dec 20, 2014

hyundai service center

Helo sr i am sumit jain from jjnd haryana . Mane a car santro lpg li thi 5 month phle jo ki 5000 km chalu ha aj kuch problm ho gyi or ma car ko jind service center la gya . Yaha btaya gya ki thik ho jaye gi but 1500 rupes lga ga . Sr ap ak mob letee ho to us ki waraente bhi 1 year ki milte ha . But agar koi ca4 letaa ha to koi bhi garante nahi hote kya plz reply my no 09466319198
Paragparashar007

Dec 18, 2014

Not delivering car as 2 months passed

Booked on 10th October and as nimbus hyundai(noida) said they will deliver it till last November.
But today 18th December gone, no confirmation given till now for delivering car.
So, just clarify with nimbus.
As they also not replying us promptly.
My Contact no.-9758326127
Salesman- pradeep kumar(9818695644)
Car-elite i20
S K Chawla

Dec 11, 2014

Dealer himgiri Hyundai Wazirpur New Delhi

I purchased Verma 1.6 sx Fluidic model on 15 feb2013 from himgiri Hyundai Wazirpur Delhi and from the very beginning there is a sound in the steering,when we move the steering extreme left or extreme right there is a sound like hammer hitting sound.Service of the vehicle is done from himgiri only since purchase of the vehicle and every time when I told them about the sound they told me that this sound is there in every vehicle. Now some other sound is started coming from steering for. Which they have told some part will be replaced and it will take one week or so but again two months have been passed but no solution is there, I have spent eleven lac plus amount to purchase the vehicle, should I continue to drive the vehicle with the faulty steering,or I should assume that Hyundai is not able to fix such a small problem even after passing of one year ten months.
Pls advise how much more time it will take to resolve the problem or Hyundai is not able to resolve the same or should I dispose off the vehicle and switch over to some another better brand available in the market

Renuka Chawla
Mobile no.+919899998696
ssnathan28

Dec 10, 2014

CHANDRA HYUNDAI, Coimbatore, Tamil nadu

Poor service support and inventing new issues repair in service visit

Poor service support and inventing new problem and repair during general service
Insufficient product knowledge of service persons

Monopoly attitude for Hyundai authorised service
tapan0857

Dec 9, 2014

servicing complain

Servicing Hyundri car i10 Reg no. WB06 F 8195 , Milege Run 4787 Date 06.11.2014, Bill Invoice B201405808
Service center Bengal Motor Service Pvt. Ltd. 242/2A, Satin Sen Sarani, Kolkata 700054, West Bengal,India.
Observation - Steering Box NOISY

Only running 4787 Kilometer it possible , if possible coments
tapan0857

Dec 9, 2014

servicing complain

I am sorry to inform youthe service provides by your dealerbased at Kolkata, Bengal Motor Service Pvt. Ltd.,242/2A, Satin Sen Sarani, Kolkata 700054, West Bengal, is very upsetting. I had service my i10 regi. no. WB 06F 8195 on date 06.11.2014,Bill invoice no - B201405808, R/O no. R201406009, the following facts done.
1) Servicing not properly done.
2) Loss of fuel
3) fuel indicator fixed
4) I contract by telephone to service manager( mob. no. 9830572687 ) & Customer Relation Manager ( Mob. 8697130392) both very misbehavior me .
shortage of fuel is very serious complain.
Please sea the above case sympathetically .
Thinking you
Tapan Kumar Karmakar ( Mob. 9433136855) / tapan 0857@yahoo.com
kanoujiapraveen

Poor After sales service

Thane, Mithila Hundai . After sale service provided are really pathetic.

It is not only me who is sufferring . During my several visits i met so many guys complaining about the same. Basically the response time after sale is very poor and no listens they just forward from one person to other.

Now coming to my issue faced during several visits.

I had asked them for Dealer fitted sequential CNG kit . Thanksfully it's is done on 29 Sep'14.
Now it comes to
1> Insurance endorsement -- Still chasing them ,everytime they come up with new things.

2> RTO passing /Plate for filling CNG ---- I suffered almost 1 week for not utilysing my car as CNG number plate was not provided even after one month.
I handed over car 3 Times ( Don't know what they did first two time )
3> Service after CNG fitting --- They are asking me to chase with CNG Fitting guys, Today car was with them but they again asking for another day and to manage my own.

Now i am fully frustaed with the things.

Posting here so that people will be aware of bad after sale services .This might help to decide their action.

Praveen
ajain193

sound when brakes

i purchased new elite i 20 sportz model on 30 th september. sir i noticed that some noise comes from brakes or discs side when i takes a brake to turn a car. sir please get this problem solved.
PUNEET JAIN-
MOB NO-9910821822
cbzope

Dealer service

Hi ,

i have i20 magna 1.2 , MH14 DA 2135 , purchase from Sanjay Hyundai , Bhosari.
very poor service in term of servicing / marketing. No follow up as like Maurti , Honda , toyota.
Like my warranty was expired in Oct'14 no follow up from them for extension.
till that my car Kms is only 14000 facing problem major noise from front suspenion & steering system.
i have reported this issue during warranty but their team not agree this issue.they simply ignore this issue
last wk again i show them then they repair only steering noise w/o attending front suspension noise.
charge me rs.1500 because of out of warranty.

I am really disappointed with Hyundai.
I hope,you will understand the problem & look into this & take necessary action.Being Hyundai ..............

from Chetan Zope , Pune 9764446789
sreenu.gavara

Oct 30, 2014

design mistake

This is Sreenivasa Rao, iam having Hundai I10 Bluedrive car. Car no: AP09CM8109.
My car fuel pipe cut by rats recently on 24.10.2014, same day i have given to hundai service centre, sanathnagar, Hyderabad.
As per service engineer this part is not available and it will take at least 10 days. Now my car is in service centre.
This problem ( fuel pipe cut by rats and fuel is leaking heavily) repeated twice in two months.
In my view this is basic design problem, if the fuel pipe is cut by rats and fuel is leaking ( near engine ), it is very dangerous and there is no safety to customer. This is absolutely design problem.
Hence requesting you to change the design it may be completely metal pipe till engine connection or some protection for flexible pipe you have to provide. As a reputed company you have to take some action on this immediately.
Also taking 10 to 15 days to replace this part is not acceptable.

Hence requesting you take action immediately.

Sreenivasa Rao.
Hyderabad.
Cell no: 09912220841
vkishorekumar

Oct 29, 2014

Crash with low intensity (report from hyundai) charging more that 5 lakh for repair work

Hi Friends

Now I believe, choosing Hyundai India was one of my biggest fault in my life. The customer care and relation whatever it is pathetic in the Kerala (especially) Trivandrum region as far my experience is concerned. I called several times to the Kochi office and they assured me to callback at the earliest(I believe they lack professionalism). I wan to talk to the manager and every time when i am calling they will say he is in a meeting and out station and will callback. I don't know when he will callback or I can expect a call from him. My car (i20 Sports Dsl) met with an accident 4 months back and unfortunately it didn't triggered the airbag. I asked for the detailed report about the incident and they have come up with 4 reason. One of the reason was "Impact of the car was low intensity not enough to deploy Air Bag". Till now the the local dealer told me that the cost of the repair work will be around Rs. 5.5 lakh.
1. How can a low intensity crash can take this much amount to repair?.
2. Does that mean, the quality and components used in you car for safety and others are VERY LOW QUALITY and FRAGILE?.
3. Whom will be responsible to give me an answer?
4. Is that your professionalism or Is that how you treat customer?
This is what I asked about your kochi manager and waiting for a callback from him for the past few days. Am I asking anything wrong ?

Previously I was having Maruti Swift and I bought i20 because of the passion towards the i20. Now I believe why maruti is No.1 in customer satisfaction. With this attitude and customer care you never gonna beat them. Suddenly the admiration became hatred and humiliation from your customer relation.

Kishore Kumar
Mob: 9539003350
Kali Sankar Ghosh

Oct 28, 2014

Complain against your dealer -Spring Hyundai -Kolkata

I am sorry to inform you that the service provides by your dealer based at Kolkata ( Spring Hyundai - 5, J B S Halden Avenue, Dhapa, Near E M Byepass Silver Spring Arcade, Kolkata - 700105 ) ,West Bengal is very upsetting. I had bought a Hyundai car 1.4 cc from this dealer on 28th September 2014 ( I had deposited money on 27th September,14 and the said dealer delivered the car on 28th September 2014 ) and after that day from the dealer site no communication made for registration , after rigorously followed up rather pushed up I got Tax token , Insurance paper and Car number, but till now unfortunately number plate has not given by Motor vehicle Kolkata due to delay payment made by the dealer .Though I had made all payments to dealer on 27th September 2014.

Today My wife have visited motor vehicle after the advise from the said dealer but Official from motor vehicle told that yesterday (27.10.14) money has been deposited for number plate on 27.10.14.from the dealer.

Immediately my wife tried to contact the car dealer office over phone but no body picked the phone. Is this professionalism ? For your kind information this is my 2nd car from the same dealer (my previous car was i10 ).

This is not expected from a company which has huge reputation.

My request is please look into this matter immediately .

Waiting for your kind response.

Kali Sankar Ghosh
krupesh

Oct 27, 2014

worst Car -HUNDAI EON (magna +)

I have purchased Hundia EON (Magna +) car before One year.

I found problem after only 5000 to 6000 km. The problem is unwanted noise from engine. It sounds like old diesel car, even worst then that.

I asked to Hundia Planet service person (At Sciencity road –Ahmedabad) for same and I was shocked with his reply, He said sir, its only 800 cc car and with big housing so the problem will remain same. Even he criticize me that Its not good decision to purchase Hundai EON meghna.

Also gear problem (hard transmission) is there and service person doesn't have solution for same.

And till date my problem is same. And now I hate to drive my EON after spending 4 lakh rupees.

Hence i request to all please do not purchase Hundai EON.

My no is +91-9978851985 / +91-9016976455

Krupesh Patel.
ankitgoyal24

Oct 26, 2014

ankit goyal

our white colour verna HR21G 9696 model 2012 was given for servicing to the manager anil sharma in orion motors hyundai private limited hansi,hissar(haryana) in good condition on 14-10-2014 on his words of getting it back after service.But it was misused by them for their personal use and met an accident on kundnapur link road one way.we were told dat we will get it back in the condition in which we had given but till no there is no response from the company.
failin to settle the issue i l have to file a complaint to consumer forum
ankit goyal
ankitgoyalhansi@gmail.com
if anybody can suggest me what should be done kindly contact me..i l be highly thankful
tusharj

Oct 18, 2014

misseling

hi
i booked hyundai xcent car from shreenath hyundai motors thane at the time of purchase i was informed i will get rare view camera..whille i went to handover my existing car i was refused for the same stating they never promised the same . i launched acomplaint with hyundai and informed if they cant they can refund the amount.post multiple followups and complaint and visits (believe had vry hard time in doing followups madhuri and krupa very unproffessional,shabnam merchant as per their website vp sales who never checked hr inbox , multiple message left with her receptionist .) finally aftef 2 months i was informed dealer will pay theentire cost . i sent them a mail asking how do i go about the same the dealer replies my car will be revalued which obviously does not make any sense . this is a trick where now they will revalue my car at a lesser cost and cover the cost . also the dealer states that they have not promised and now i should send them an email. please get me my amount refunded along with ckmpensation. i am tortured and harrassed to the core.. complaint no.c2014070029 vin mala84qclemo39524.... on multiple occassion i have been lied to ... their sales manager krupa also lied to me that i cannot get vin however later thd same was given tk me. i can provide my itemised bill to show how many times i have callef them up ..also i can provide you with the recordings and email sent to them
abdul rasheed

Oct 17, 2014

cheap eon

Dear CRM,
I am Abdul Rasheed, from the place called Chengamanad near Cochin international airport.
I am writing this mail to draw the bad experiences I've faced at Hyundai to you.
As I've owned and used many vehicles. Recently a Hyundai Eon Era+, on 30/08/14 from popular Hyundai North Paravoor show room(Ernakulam dst.). Car reg no KL41 J 925.
From the starting itself it was start to make some abnormal sound from engine side. When I went for first service, I've shown Mr.Shan (service executive) the complaint. It wasn't solved when I got my car back. So I asked to the executive and he forward me to service floor in-charge Mr. Arun. And it's so sad for me to explain what he told. Because I lost my trust in Hyundai that time. He told me exactly as follows "Hyundai eon is a 800cc car, low weight.,This model has many complaints reporting.,for ex- you will have to change the shock up bushes in only 6000kms., and break pads in 10,000kms. There may be many abnormal sounds from both engine and body." It was a deferent experience for me as I am at many other service centers. I was thinking "is this the quality of Hyundai, is this what I spend my money ". Then there was one another vehicle with same model and 5000km. I made a test drive on that car. Then I realise its smooth to drive and no abnormal sound in it. Also I made him realise the same. Then my stand was clear I need my car back without any troubles. So he keep may car for another day. And gave to me next day. After 20km of driving it was started the same sounds.
I've shared my problem with Vytila popular hyundai service manager Mr. Manoj and he contact Mr Maneesh( Service manager, Paravoor). Then he called me and and arranged a pick up to work shop. When I got my car after 5days, I found the problem persist. But I couldn't go there as I have not only this as a business I have something my own business. After, on 09/10/2014 I went to north paravoor showroom and shown the complaint to service manager itself.
I regret to say in all these days there ware no follow ups or feedbacks provided. It's only my needs so I've made follow ups many often.
Day before yesterday (15/10/14) when I checked with them, replay was, they have changed gear box still couldn't rectify the complaint. They asked 5more days.
You should know its only 2500 km I drove that car and bought 47 days back. 20 days spend in work shop. And I lost a lot of my time and effort behind this.
My suggestion to hyundai is please don't market any cheap quality products like this in the modern era market if there is a pro back. Or make some training to your work shop staffs to fix the things.
If I don't get a solution to the matter soon, I will be forced to get the legal way and make you pay compensation for my loses. Also I have my own way to make the matter get to top.

And also please warn the service team at Paravoor,who think customers are idiots and react less. Looking forward to a prompt and positive response from you.Thank you...!
nithyan

Oct 15, 2014

windshield glass issue

I am one of your privilege customers who is obliged with your horrible customer service and the product. I bought your Grand i10 and have got a BIG issue with the front glass. N number of experiments by your team(Pothens Hyundi, Maruthur, Trivandrum) have been conducted and failed to produce any results. I have got in and out of your office but in vain.
It is sad and disappointing to see such a world class business product service. I have provided the visuals to the management and your Saint Gobain team. The Saint Gobain team has replaced the front glass twice. Your experts said that the issue will be solve if I change the glass.
By the way hope you remember the issue; Issue – when it rains, cannot see the road. Highly prone to accidents. You should have provided life insurance also along with this product.
I will never recommend this product or this service to anyone.
Hope you can understand my grievances, if not there are people who solve customer grievances.
Please take the appropriate action.
Thanking you for all the troubles provided.
Yours Highly Disappointed customer

Nithyan
Ph:9633633977
Vishwa mitter

Oct 13, 2014

delay in repair of my car i 20 asta petrol

Sir - I purchased i20 asta elite on 25 the of sep from kc Hyundai jammu. On 3rd of this month my car hit by a street dog on national highway resulting in crash of my bumper radiator and ac condensor . I put my car on repair to your dealer Kc hyundai on very next day ie on saturday the day 4th of this month. But till today I know from your dealer that the parts are not availabe .being a loyal customer of your Hyundai as Previously had a santro which got exchanged from your dealer ; I don't think of such delay response of repairing my new car. Sir pls make available my car spare parts on urgent basis so that my car got repaired. My car vin no is MALBMSIBLEM018177 . Sir I will waiting for your reply on the details given below.
Vishwa mitter
Email I'd sidhivinayak.idea@rediffmail.com
Amandeep singh ghotra

Oct 11, 2014

less mileage 12 km/L in city as per recommended 18.4 km/L

I m using Hyundai i20 magna 1.4 Dsl , less mileage 12km/L in city as compare to 18.4 km/L .
Mohd Adil Q

Oct 8, 2014

Hyundai i20 Problems in Brand New Car

I have purchased my car before 2 months from Tirupati Hyundai Kanpur, and since the date or purchase brake, pick up, and milage problem was there and I went to workshop on second day of puchase I'll get no response, they said this is new car no problem was there without checking. Then I went again for the same problem, I'll get very poor response from tirupati.

In my car the brake pedal suddenly becomes hard to press and it seems to be stuck...and brakes do not apply as desired. car got jammed and the i could not apply the brakes but the service station people are not willing to recognize the problem because their computers are not showing any faults with the ABS..

Before one week ago while driving the car, car suddenly lost the pick up and stopped slowly slowly, and new type of sound also coming from the engine. I called to roadside assistance, they picked my vehicle and dropped to the tirupati workshop and from that day I m not getting any type of response. When I m calling to the workshop manager, he didn't pick my call, and when I m calling to the other person in workshop they says to talk to manager, and manager was not receiving the call.

Then I went to workshop & I saw there the engine of my new car was totally opened and broken all the original seals and packings.

Then I have talked to the Owner of Tirupati Hyundai Vineet Chandra, they have talked to me very dirtly and poorly, and also disconnected my call suddenly, and when I have called again he was also not picking my call.

I m very embaharrased & disapponted with Hyundai & mostly with Tirupati Hyundai with this poor response.

Mohd. Adil
adilsalim10@yahoo.com
Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
akshit3197

Oct 4, 2014

gear and clutch problem

Sir i bought hyundai verna on 15 march 2013. On 15 march 2013 when i took delivery of vehicle and was on a way to my home from showroom some clutch problem occure. When i went back on the other day they changed the pressure pump of my car and said it is ok now. Clutch works correctly for few day then again same problem occure after that i again went back and the again change the pressure pump. After some day the gear box of car started showing some problem. I even almost had a narrow escape from accident to happen due to gear not changing and struck. When i went for the service of gear box to find out what is the problem they told me that they need to open the clutch set and see what is the problem. They changed the clutch plate and other parts for which i paid the bill. After that car works correctly for around 3 months but again same problem occures as before. Sir till the date my problem is not been solved out. The service manager of the company says that they will contact hyundai for the problem and will intimite me as early as possible but 1 month passed till date no notification receiced. On calling back thr told me that hyundai is not replying to our email. I have almost visited more than 20 times for the same problem which they do have a record also and 7 times pressure cylinder had been changed till now. Sir this is my request please solve out my problem.
Registration no. PB 10 ED 3197
Model verna 2013
Bought from goyal hyundai ludhiana

Akshit ghai
rsr constructions

Sep 29, 2014

i 20 elite delivary problam

sir, my name is R.Srinivasa Raju, from Bhimavaram, Andhrapradesh.
i booked elite i20 asta model white colour at your dealer mango hyundai
madhurawada, visakhapatnam. i paid twenty thousand rupees on 1st september
and thirty thousand rupees on 13th september and thru my banker hdfc bank paid
rupees seven lakh six thousand four hundred thirty eight on 17th september. My
complaint is your dealer had promised me to deliver the vehicle by this month 25th after that they postphoned the delivery of the vehicle to 3rd october, eventhough i trusted their words, but today they called up me and they told me that sir we will not able to give u white colour we are ready to give u silver colour on third october, afterthat during discussions about colour with my family members afterthat i called up their executive Mr Ramana and i said him ok pl arrange silvercolour vehicle on 3rd october without fail and they agreed. By this afternoon again they called me and said that sorry sir silver colour is also not available. Total these transaction i was dealed with Mr.Kumar Raja sales GM, and Mr.Ramana sales executive their numbers.8008998801 & 8008989818. Sir i think hyundai motors will never cheat any customer, on belief of that i want to join in hyundai family, So based on mango hyundai people words i sold my present using vehicl ritz car also. I would request you to look into the matter and solve the problem immediately, and intimate me to my mobile number.

R.Srinivasa Raju
Mobile No: 09441339757
hemen kalita

Sep 29, 2014

HYUNDAI CERTIFIED CAR DELIVER WITH OUT 1% CHECKING BY HYUNDAI OUT OF MORE THAN 100 CHECKING AS MENTION IN THEIR WEB SITE.

Dear Sir/madam,

One week ago I have purchase one i10 2009 Model from one of reputed dealer in guwahati. But still I have not received the warranty card/service manual. The executive asking me to wait another 10days for the same. Will you please confirmed whether the executive are telling me the truth.

In my life firt time I have purchase a car & due to recommendation of my friend/ colleague/ staff I have given my preference to Hyundai advantage certified car. But still I have found some problem with my vehicle & regularly I have discuss the matter with the sales executive but he always ignore my query.

1. Battery Problem (From next day of purchase the car battery was showing problems, I have talk to the deler but they did not given any preference for the issues & I have brought a new battery from market).
2. Silencer problems ( It is given very hard sound & at the time of purchase the car the executive was promise me to resolve the issues but now he is asking me to get it repaired from out side garage not at dealer).
3. Scratches ( Lots of scratches are available in the car body which was also promise to resolved but this also ignore at the time of delivery tell me due to bad weather this can not be done & same will be done latter on).

Can I get any help regarding above issues through your end, so that I can continue my good faight on Hyundai for a long future.
Ashok KJ

Sep 21, 2014

Got a new car with faults

I bought Hunday EON ERA+ on 15th May 2014 First day when the driver of Hunday Company purchase the car to our house the Engine very hot, driver said that it was usual for the first time, when I went for the first servicing I complained about this then after doing for little time they said this was ok, after 1week the car engine to began to give out smoke and stopped, again after that with the deriver of the company I want to the show room to repair from that day it has been 1 month and it has been not returned.
From the beginning only I have got a car with faults in it I want a new car or get the money back.
Ashok Kumar Jain
Vashali Nagar,Sagar,M.P.
Mo.no.-9406556841

JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - Non receipt of matured amount since 2 months
    My FDR No.: 00312534 due on 24/10/2014, I have submitted...
    I Process Services India Ltd - full and final settlement
    Regarding Full & final Settlement Dear Sir, My...
    Amazon India - NON REPLY OF REPLACEMENT
    I HAD PURCHASED A SPY PEN CAMERA 16 GB PRICE RS. 1599/-....