Hyundai Motors India Limited

Gsareen002

Jan 15, 2017

Hyundai Grand I10 bad experience

Hi Sir,
I am suffering with the Grand i10 purchased a week ago.Yesterday being a weekend, when I took out the car for a ride along with my family it all of a sudden started making a strange sound , stopped twice on the road and thereafter the AC was not working and then finally to my surprise FUMES started coming out of the bonnet. I was petrified, the people on the road also raised an alarm and we all came out of the car (my small kid was also there). Until this time my car was run just 100 kms.
We then saw the coolant was half left and it was spilled all over inside the bonnet. I then raised an alarm to the Garve hyundai wakad Pune sales person with whom I had corresponded and asked for an arrangement to see it as we were stuck in the middle of the road.. There again , it took 2 hours for the person to come and take it which otherwise he promised will be coming in half an hour. So even the after sales service is not upto the mark, wanting our family to wait in the sun for that much time.
After check up at the showroom, the service person said, everything is right and may be while delivering the coolant cap left loosened , which I was not at all convinced and he sent me back after filling the coolant and testing a ride and asked us to test it for few days. Until this time the car after being tested and everything , it ran for 150 kms.
After full day of rush and hush, we though to go out for a short drive on the same day in the evening and later when we parked the vehicle in our building we checked the coolant again and to my utter despair the coolant was half left again and I am petrified to drive it after this thinking that the same fumes will start coming out again.
Until this time, the car ran for 175 kms. This all shows that after every 50-60 kms the coolant is getting half and the car is using a lot of coolant with strange sounds.. Even the service person cannot judge it.
I have used other cars as well in the past and have run for 300-400 kms a day and this thing and coolant consumption never happened in the past.

This all means I have been delivered a faulty engine and a faulty car with a manufacturing defect. I do not feel safe and secure to drive this car and more so along with my family. I feel so frustrated and irritated after this and cannot waste time on it everyday and so need a solution to it at the earliest.

I would request your intervention in this matter and hope would be given an replacement and will be solved at the earliest. I have mentioned my number in the undersigned.

PS: This is a Grand i10 PLUS model which the sales manager Mr Devidas suggested , comes with a touch music system, although there is no plus model mentioned anywhere on the car and delivery was also late by 8-10 days.. and when asked they said it does not come with any branding which also was a little dubious to me.

My Vehicle number:Mh14 fx 2908
Dealer details:Grave Hyundai 136/ 1 A/ 6, Mumbai - Pune Highway, Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057

Please take immediate attention as it safety concern for my family,else will go for consumer court.
Gsareen002

Jan 14, 2017

Grand i10

I purchased a vehicle just 5 days before and certain fire coming out of front and continuosly getting heat I asked for roadside assistance they took 2 hours to reach I have bad experience never go for Hyundai just my life safed anything can happen due to fire
S Balamurugan

Jan 6, 2017

Elite I20 warrenty

Dear Ms.Hyundai motors,

My Vehicle Number : TN 11 Q0937 ( S Balamurugan).

After replacement of Gear box, I drove my vehicle to Chennai from Villupuram Arasu Hyundai and I have observed that boot & drive shaft failed due to assembly issue during gear box change& it was replaced at Vinayak hyundai , Chennai .Very next day I found there was noise from steering box & I complained the Vinayak Hyundai service and they told all blood affected vehicle this issue coming recently & we are in the process of changing the parts under warranty.

Now I have given my vehicle for 20k service @ Vinayak huyndai , I made same complained they checked informed to me that we need to replace the parts & warranty will not be covered.

My vehicle is just one year old & below parts has been replaced and I spend more than 15k even though it’s under warranty.
1. Gear Box failed , while driving (Biggest safety concern ).
2. Drive shaft assembly failed
3. Steering box failed

I got totally frustrated & mentally depressed facing continuous failure on this vehicle.

Please take necessary action to replace my vehicle.

I awaiting for posstive reply.

S Bala
09940418316.
arun003kumar

Jan 3, 2017

Related to tyres

I have purchased Elite i20 car UP14 CM 4846, in month of February' 2015. Since then i am sending my car to Pawan Hyundai, Ghaziabad for service. On August 18' 2016 i met with an accident, an Auto hitted me from Front side and i got injured. It resulted to severe damage to my car also and then i left it to Pawan Hyundai for repairing. They have replaced driver side front door, Front Bumper, Head light and also changed Suspension system and also done wheel balancing and Alignment. Then after driving for some kms i observed Bubbling and vibration into the car for which i have complained at pawan Hyundai for which they attended the complaint and said now you won`t face any problem related to tyres and alignment. Again after driving for some days, i observed same thing then i visited MRF outlet for wheel balancing and alignment. They checked and asked me to get my tyres replaced as they are about to be dumped.

I was shocked to listen at that time as i have drove only 16000 kms till then and my tyres were asked to replaced. Now i am not able to understand company like Hyundai is cheating their customers like this, since i have been the Privileged customer of Hyundai and this is the 4th vehicle i am using of Hyundai. Kindly suggest me what to do in this concern or else i have got no other option then challenging this case legally. Being into so many years of bonding with Hyundai, i hope you will definitely understand my problem and get my tyres replaced with the correct ones or whatever you suggest to overcome this problem. I am so much frustrated regarding this. Kindly understand and do the needful.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun Kumar

Cont No-9971233342
Id- arunkumar.mechy@gmail.com

Vehicle No- UP14 CM 4846
Deshraj Gauttam

Dec 29, 2016

Car Service Compalint

I reach at Hyundai service station at Kishanpura, tehsil nalagarh, distt. Solan, (HP) to get the service of my i10 car on dated 22/12/2016. I put my car there for the service after showing all problem to the concern person. in the day three time they make me call for related to the car service and they confirm me to take the car before 05:PM.

I paid them around 5400 Rs. of car services and I took my car and raced toward the home which is at kalka.

when I was on the way I feel some heat that I share with me companion who was in second sheet. he also feel same problem.then I saw that a person who was shouted us and sign towards our car then we get down and saw that car was coming fume and seems that there Is possibility of fire. in between I make the call twice to three time to kishanpura concern person but they didn't pick my phone.
I stay there for half hour and start my car but not, then I hire a taxi and reach my home. next day with the help of tochan I reach at kalka Hyundai service station. they check and say that in the car there is no any coolant and water and may be no any service has been done. then I make the call again to kishanpura and talk to them. I paid there too rs. around 1500 and take the holiday to the company.
that day I was an urgent official work but due to this I could not attend.
now sir Iam complaining and want to action against them so that in future they could not do that type of mistake
thampy thomas

Dec 28, 2016

Clutch Complaint

While driving the car the clutch is not proper functioning .If the accelration is less car getting OFF.Again we want to restart the car. This complanit is inform to SS Hyundai,Pravincodu branch(Allapuzha).They are not responding and say non of her duty. Please need to help .
digesh_221

Dec 22, 2016

Grand I10 carTyre problem

I have Purchage grand I 10 before 6 month on Date 06/06/2015.
I am facing a problem in Goodyear make tyres. One puncher got in my one tyre and that tyre are not usable more.
I already submit that tyres to Goodyear stores but he said this types of tyres are not under warranty.

So please do needful.
drmgraja

Dec 17, 2016

Irresponsibly behavior

I am Dr. M.G.RAJA from sivakasi(Tamilnadu) contact num (9566884456)
My vehicle TN 84W 3555 was handed over to your (Susee Hyundai Madurai) workshop on 01 Dec 16 where I have been told that the oil sump is got damaged and has to be replaced. I have submitted insurance papers on 02 Dec 16 and it was accepted on the same dt whereas the work was not started till 09 Dec 16 giving a vague replies by your service staff Shri. Vivek demanding an unnecessary undertaking letter from me. I have made a complaint to the higher authorities of Hyundai company. Then the service manager Shri. Arun has told me to collect the vehicle as all the complaints are rectified and is ready for delivery. But your staff Shri. Athiappan had again demanded a understanding letter and as such the matter was brought to the notice to the Area sales manager Shri. Srinivasan who was there. As per the advice of Shri. Srinivasan, my vehicle was re-examined thoroughly on 10 Dec 16 and I was told by the service manager Shri Arun that the vehicle was perfectly examined and there is no any complaints which needs to be done, but the vehicle would be delivered only after getting the approval from the area office as I have made complaints to the higher authorities with copies to you. The same reply was told by the service manager Shri. Arun daily as and when I enquired about the delivery of my vehicle.

The same type of reply was given on 15 Dec 16 morning (Recorded evidence is available) but all of a sudden the service manager Shri. Arun has sent me a email on the same day at about 12.09 hrs is seems to be baseless and an intention to cover up in delaying the delivery of my vehicle (01 Dec to 15 Dec). I was unable to get back my vehicle on 16 Dec 16 as I came to know that the service manager Shri Arun was on leave.

Further it is regretted to inform you that the employees in Susee Cars&Trucks(P) Ltd Madurai have joined to make syndicate with insurance companies and work hand in gloves as brokers with insurance agents which results in dissatisfaction among customers BAD NAME FOR DEALERS AND GREAT DAMAGE THE BRAND NAME HYUNDAI among clientele. The employees compel customers to fall in line with their advice to have better profit for insurance agents

Keeping the aforesaid in view, I will collect my vehicle today and will be informed to your higher authorities to close my complaints.

Expecting your kind cooperation for further services and maintain a good relationship with the Great Hyundai Family. Thanking you in anticipation.
Anks01

Dec 6, 2016

Hyundai Dealer | Selling test drive car

In October, 2016 I went to finally take the delivery of my Creta from Kothari Hyundai, tilak road branch, Pune after a two week delay and when I went to inspect my car, to my surprise I found two unknown people seated in my car (in the driver and co-driver seat) along with the sales representative from Kothari Hyundai (seated in the rear passenger seat) who was showcasing my car’s music system, AC, interior reading lamps and other features and when I objected, after five minutes i.e. after the demo was completed they left my car leaving the floor carpet and the seats (as the lower seat did not have any plastic cover) dirty as well as leaving behind a pre-programmed radio stations and a synced phone on the music system for me to take home. This happened in front of me and I am not even sure of what all the showroom would have used my car for given that it had covered 18 kms at the time of delivery.
Post which I spoke to the manager asking for a refund as I refuse to accept a used car or alternatively had asked them to for a compensation as one they had used my car that was already registered on my name without my knowledge and second I strongly intend to penalize them for spoiling my entire car buying experience.
After an argument, the manager informed me that he was not going to either refund my money nor was he ready to compensate at best what he can do is offer an apology as in his words I quote ‘sir khoon thodi kiya hai isse jyada aur kya kar sakte hain’ (translates to ‘sir my sales representative has not murdered anyone and what more can I do’).
Given my wife’s request I reluctantly took the delivery of the car after spending over two hours in the showroom and we drove away cursing ourselves for buying this car and having to deal with such arrogant dealer.
At the time of delivery, 1) my car was dirty and 2) All the features of my car were explained in a very shabby and an incomplete way.
I had lodged a complaint through the website post which I got a call apologising and when I asked for an action they said that they have deducted the sales commission for the concerned representative and when I asked for that amount to be refunded or donated as to why should a dealer benefit out of my loss they had no response.
Recently I again called the helpline to escalate it and post which the dealer again called me to inform me that they are happy to offer a free car wash package as the car was dirty at the time of delivery. To which I question, what is the point of offering that after close to a month of delivery, I mean are they that dumb to assume that I would go around in a dirty car waiting for them to understand my concern?
P.S.: I have also written several emails to Hyundai and have also been in touch with Himani & Viviek from their regional office but there has been no communication from their side as well for close to a month now.
Vzay

Nov 16, 2016

Ceater & misbehaving dealer

Here krishna autorider pvt.ltd.korba making customer fool by salesman, issue that time of booking salesmans + gm commitment that time of delivery we give u rs. 10000/- gift as assessoris but after pay and billing they refuse that. So be careful like that.
sublong

Nov 7, 2016

Very Poor Service & Quality of Hyundai

I am very frustrated with Qaulity of the Car gear and steering and service. Everytime I give for service, something or other gets broken. And whenever I complain nobody wants to accept. From begining I had told that I have problem in Gear but everytime they said its fine. After every service I would face some problem. Now this time I had a service and they told it is 90 checks free and all. After few days my steering had started getting stuck. I was so frustrated with Hyundai service that I had given in a local service center. Though they are saying motor has to be replaced. Now I have to go to Hyundai but I am so unhappy with Hyundai that I can not express. Moreover customer care is completely a dramma. Noboday does any action.
achal_date

Nov 4, 2016

Sales Service at Modi Hyundai Kanjurmarg

Achal Date (9820801655) writing this complaint regarding the sales service experienced while booking i20 Elite Asta at Modi Hyundai.

Took a loan and had paid Rs780000 and they committed delivery on Nov 5th. After Diwali they are saying delivery will be in Nov end. So, I have to park my money at Modi Hyundai for a month and keep paying the Bank's EMI.
The had agreed to take back my used Santro Xing, but surprisingly a few days ago returned the RC book of the car at my house without giving any reason.

The whole experience of this transaction is very frustrating and I no longer trust Modi Hyundai. They have mishandled my case, with no one accountable for it.
mukulshrivastava

Nov 3, 2016

Services of Shivnath Hyundai

Dear Friends,
Services of Shivnath Hyundai are like hell. The dealer took Rs 5000/- for getting choice number. And till now he has kept me waiting since last two series for the preferred number. Unfortunately there is no stern action against such dealers. And one has to go for dealer registration for new vehicles.
Anyone kindly suggest how can I make the dealer pay for his mistake / slow and incomplete services.
Mukul
Jay nikat

Oct 26, 2016

refund amount

refund amount

I have purchase a new comrshal car xcent S model from the car dealer Kothari Hyundai , kharadi pune on November 2015. They din't issue the refund amount .

My car no MH 12 KN 7275
JAY TOURS AND TRAVELS
Jaydeep nana nikat
Mo-8380032098
Mail _ jaynikat143@gmail.com
sbdahikar

Oct 24, 2016

Issue being faced at Shirode Hundai Sangamner Motors Hyundai Authorised dealership for Insurance claim settlement

Regarding issue being faced about my Vehicle MH17 AZ 6149 insurance claim
settlement, i want to bring to your notice that, i had dropped my vehicle
at dealership on 15/10/16 for accidental repairs, to which i opted for
taking cashless insurance claim from Oriental insurance company (as my
insurance is of Oriental Insurance Co. Kopargaon Dist Ahmednagar*).

I Inquired about taking a cashless claim as i knew that as the insurance is
from Kopargaon, some other formalities will be required for taking a
cashless claim.To which the dealership people told me that they don't have
any issue in cashless settlement of the claim provided Oriental insurance company Kopargaon branch provide an assurance.

For which i checked with Oriental insurance company, Kopargaon office also, now got it approved by Kopargaon office
official stated they will settle it cashless as the surveyor submits his
report.

And i was informed by Shirode Hyundai (Sangamner) people that i will get my vehicle by
22/10/16 evening 4 PM.

But to my surprise, today 24/10/2016 refused to deliver my vehicle, he told me that, your document will be sent by currier to Oriental insurance company Kopargaon and after bill approval your call will be issue

I called him up and checked why he has refused now on the day my vehicle's
delivery was scheduled, to which he straight a way told me that they don't
prefer settling cashless insurances for outstations.

To which i asked him why i was confirmed at first instance for cashless
settlement if i take approval of insurance company, for which he doesn't
have any reply and the staff is altering their statements.

Request on priority your interference for the subject matter as i have
already taken all the approvals from Oriental insurance company because
of their confirmation first hand confirmation and now the dealership person
is refusing after asking me for all these approvals.

Dahikar Samadhan
Mob.9421804716
Aman sharma krish

Oct 20, 2016

Misbehave and harassment

I had bought the verna car in august 2016 from novelty Gt road branch . They people did not give me 2nd key I told Mr kalia to so many time but he never respond me always told me give me some time . Today I called him he misbehave wid me he said when key ll come I tell u don't call me again and again then I call Mr Chadda he also like that I call him and discuss our problem he asked me Mr aman tell me firstly how u arrange my number I tell sir kindly help me out but this guy tell me how can arrange my number he don't care my problem . He ask me about the phone number dis type of guys spoil the name of brand

Aman deep
Manish Mishra12

Oct 4, 2016

Issue being faced at Northern Motors Hyundai Authorised dealership Ludhiana for Insurance claim settlement

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Regarding issue being faced about my Vehicle PB02CN9589 insurance claim
settlement, i want to bring to your notice that, i had dropped my vehicle
at dealership on 24/09/16 for accidental repairs, to which i opted for
taking cashless insurance claim from United india insurance company (as my
insurance is of United india *NIL DEP-From Amritsar*).

I Inquired about taking a cashless claim as i knew that as the insurance is
from amritsar, some other formalities will be required for taking a
cashless claim.To which the dealership people told me that they don't have
any issue in cashless settlement of the claim provided United india
Insurance company Ludhiana branch provide an assurance.

For which i checked with United india amritsar office and Ludhiana office
also, now got it approved by Amritsar office and Ludhiana office, insurance
official stated they will settle it cashless as the surveyor submits his
report.

And i was informed by Northern Hyundai people that i will get my vehicle by
04/10/16 evening 4 PM.

But to my surprise, today i was informed by Northern Hyundai person that i
won't get cashless claim as the Accidental Incharge Mr. Ashok Kumar has
refused for the cashless settlement.

I called him up and checked why he has refused now on the day my vehicle's
delivery was scheduled, to which he straight a way told me that they don't
prefer settling cashless insurances for outstations.

To which i asked him why i was confirmed at first instance for cashless
settlement if i take approval of insurance company, for which he doesn't
have any reply and the staff is altering their statements.

Request on priority your interference for the subject matter as i have
already taken all the approvals from United india insurance company because
of their confirmation first hand confirmation and now the dealership person
is refusing after asking me for all these approvals.

Manish Mishra
Mob.7508374374.
arunramachandran

Oct 1, 2016

Creta - New Car -Defect

My name is Arun Ramachandran.I had bought a new Creta Automatic petrol from Global Galleria in Mumbai. Had a very poor expereince when i bought the car. The woes did not end there. The new car makes a ceaking sound.. I have visited the service station thrice and the creaking sound was finally detected the third time and I was assured that the problem was fixed . For 2 weeks the sound did not appear. Now again the sound has started. Its very embarassing when your new car creaks.. I am confident now that it is a manufacturing defect. I am at my wits end now.. Why did i ever choose a Creta..Pathetic onboarding expereince , and now continuos creaking noise for last 2 months .. 3 week ends spent at the service station..

Guys.. This is a wake up call for you.. Your car of the year tagline is under serious threat..

Hopefully , someone will take notice and take the right action

Am thoroughly fed up.. I have called up the call centre, written several mails and have not got an answer

My coordinates arunramachandran@yahoo.com and 9820018987
RaviYogapratap

Sep 30, 2016

Khanna Hyundai Kanpur - Mishandling inside workshop

Hyundai i20 reg. no. UP16AJ1530 met with an accident on way to Kanpur. Car could not be started thereafter.

Car was towed to Khanna Hyundai Service Center, Kanpur. Insurance company reviewed and passed the claim.

Khanna workshop repaired the damaged parts. After some days, they said engine is making noise. Needs to be repaired.
Since insurance is not engine-protect; consumer must bear the full fury. Insurance company ruled out accidental impact to engine.

So, there was mishandling inside Khanna workshop; resulting in damage to engine.

But, Khanna workshop would like the consumer to pay full price for damage they inflicted. What a service!
george jose

Sep 25, 2016

service

I own an i20car,The pereodic service is done in MGF Kochi 24.On 20.9.2016 I gave the car with a specific complaint that the display light of Air bag as on while driving.
The service was completed inthe evening and delivered.
While delivering the car the service adviser informed that the AC system has a LEAK and for identifying the fault it will take minimum two days.
When I enterested the car for service the AC was in good condition and I had no complaint on AC.
On my way back home the working of AC was completly stopped and only fan is working
I am of the openion that this has happened only due to mishandling at the service center, I request you to kindly do the needful for identifying the actual cause of damage toAC during servicing.
The Car details are
Year of Manufacture June2012 ,Car i20 petrol Reg.No.39G7812
George Jose
Kochi
Mobile No.09567136305
chinnappanraja

Sep 18, 2016

refund amount as not paid

I have purchase a new car GRAND i10 MAGNA from the car dealer SPS Hyundai PVT LTD , kavankarai , chennai on 23-3-2016. They din't issue the refund amount of RS.5000 at present .
Atul Dharaiya

Aug 30, 2016

Problem in A/C

I have purchased a hyundai xcent car on 17.07.2016. during my driving, I had found that A/C is not working properly and car was not getting cool. I had complianed this issue on my 1st service after 2 months of purchase of car. But issue was not solved.
After few months that i had again compliant this issue to dealer and give car to dealer. But this time also, issue was not solved.
After that i had again told the dealer about the problem during 2nd service after 1 year of purchase car but this time dealer has changed the A/C filter for which i had to pay to dealer.

Now my car's A/C was not running satisfactory from when i had purchased car and so it was comany's issue or fault . But i have to pay for comany's fault.

WHY COMPANY SHOULD CHARGE ME FOR THEIR COMANY FAULT IN CAR.?

I HAVE REALLY HORRIBBLE EXPERIENCE OF HYUNDAI CAR AND COMANY AND I WILL NEVER REFER HYUNDAI CAR TO ANY ONE.

I have already refer 3 car to my reletive but that was my big mistake.

ATUL
Ramesh Kumar vish

Aug 30, 2016

Invoicing price diffirence

I had purchase car Hyundai EON Era + on dated 21 junary 2016 in dehradun city state uttarakhand against invoice recieved to by dealer DPM Hundai dehradun (car delevery by DPM Haridwar.)

Received invoice- 312907 included tax but i paid to amount 328100

Already we have complained but no response at your ends
You are requested to pls refund our difference amount 15193/ our satisfactions

I hope you will clear our matter on ascap.

from-

Ramesh kumar
mob no-9358223462
RADHA RANI SAREES

Aug 29, 2016

SERVICING

I (Deepak Maheshwari) have purchased a Car "I20 MAGNA" in 22 may 2015 at "M/S TIRUPATI SERVICE P.LTD.G.T.ROAD KANPUR".I have facing a servicing problem with my car.I went to Khanna Hyundai motors for servicing.This is the 2nd servicing of my car but the average of my car is not good.When I went to Khanna motors for servicing there, I meet with Pandey ji. They talking me rudely and don't co-operate with me.They do not listen to me and my problems.They do not check to my car average still we remind him for average problem hardly.

DEEPAK MAHESHWARI

Dr Kanhaiya Pandey

Aug 9, 2016

Hynndai creta SX plus Petrol

I purchased a new creta SX plus Petrol from Aditya Narayan hundai varanasi on8th April. There was problem in fuse and navigation system of vehicle from day one. They told me that it is a minor problem and advised to go to workshop. I have visited to workshop many times but problem is not sorted out. Sometimes they say there is no checking instruments to detect the problem and call to come later on.Audio and music system has no control and changes automatically from fm to am and USB.Iam facing all problems from first day but never complained as they assured me many times to correct it.I have been harassed many times and feel cheated.It gives a bad reputation to company and agency. Please look into the matter and do needful to resolve the problem. Details of vehicle _Dr Kanhaiya Pandey Urologist VIN MALC381CLGMO85239 vehicle no UP65CF7799 agency name _Aditya Narayan hundai Nagwa Lanka varanasi (U.P) pin 221005

Ticket Refund - ticket not booked but amount debited
    Mera ticket book nahi hua but amount debit ho gaya Plese...
    cash deposit machine - CASH deposit Machine
    Respected State Bank Of India, At 24/10/2016 16:40pm I am...
    SBH - Need CIF Number
    Hello sir, My SBH account number is 62106557370 and IFSC...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Hi Sir, This is inform you that i have applied...
    TAMIL NADU TRANSPORT CORPORATION - DON'T STOP BUS AT REGULAR BUSSTOP AT late night
    TN45-N3684,19-01-2017..... When I take ticket to jayaram...
    Nagpur Muncipal Corporation - Noises pollution health and safety
    Dear All U can also give your complaints to noise...
    Kartshopo.com - Wrong mobile receive
    I ordered Nokia 1100 and I recovery Nokia 1110i and...
    Oasis Resource Management - OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company
    Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any...
    Pay & Use souchalaya - Unauthorized charges
    Respected sir, I was travelled to Ahmedabad to Sirohi at...
    Guess Handbags - Peeling strap/handles
    Handbag now unusable due to handle material peeling so...