Hyundai Motors India Limited

jigar mehta78

Aug 20, 2014

body colour bumper

Sir I have taken. I10 era white before few days my car was accident and bumper
was damage as per my insurance in bharti axa life they've
inform we wil approve only black body colour bumper as per model. But dealer has me given with white body coour bumper. Kindly advise my car in service station since last 1 week.
Jigar mehta 9374168997
Ayushk

Aug 20, 2014

Car still not repaired after 22 months

My car elantra has been at the hyundai service centre for past 22 months with Engine Block broken and the service people are still not giving me a proper answer on when they are going to repair my car.

Ayush kumar.
Car at balaji hyundai, muzaffarpur.
daritythangkhiew

crack of the windshield

Sir/Madam
I bought a Santro Zip Plus on October 2013, just after two months a crack appeared on the Windshield. The crack started from the lower part of the glass. I have lodged a complaint with the local dealer (The Shillong Hyundai) since February 2014, but till now no response was received by me. Time and again i enquired about the progress of my complaint but the answer is that they are still for the decision. Kindly enlighten me in this matter at the earliest.
Contact no. 9863029783
amresh pat pingua

INNCOMPLETE PARTS IN EON-MAGNA+

I HAVE PURCHASED A EON-MAGNA+ WITH REGISTRATION NO-JH-15H-6630 FROM LIBRA HYUNDAI,DEOGHAR. AS PER KEY FEATURES OF COMPANY CENTRAL LOCKING ALSO GIVEN IN STANDARD OPTION.I ALSO COMPLAINT IT SEVERAL TIME IN LIBRA HYUNDAI,DEOGHAR,BUT THEY NOT TAKEN INTEREST FOR INSTALL IT IN MY CAR.

NAME-AMRESH PAT PINGUA
CAR PURCHASE DT-17/11/2013
MOB-9570021179
Siddharth Dehl

Car Service

I just got my car Hyundai Diesel Verna Fluidic serviced by Hans Hyundai Naraina.

1. The operator there who took care of my car was Hemant. I asked him to do just the basic service required to keep the car running but I was charged extra.

2. He told me that the wipers needed changing. I told him to leave them as it is. When the bill came home with the car, the wipers were changed and a charge was added to it.

3. The cleaning of the car was bad at best. It was smudged and was cleaned up worse than what my cleaner does. There were dirt particles on the bonnet I scratched out with my bare hands. Do you think it's justified to give you 1300 rupees for such a shoddy job?

4. I paid Rs. 1300 for a car wash and polishing job. The car wash was so bad and the polishing job I did not ask for. I pay Rs. 300 per month to my car cleaner who does a better job than you people any given day. And if I give him a Rs. 50 extra, you won't be able to match his car cleaning in 1000 years.

5. There was paint on the headlight which wasn't removed. It's still there!! In such a big workshop of Hans Hyundai, I can't believe the absence of some turpentine oil and a piece of cloth, citing the fact that you are charging a whopping Rs. 1300 to clean up the car.

6. Hemant gave me wrong estimates twice. The price of the brake shoes was mentioned to me as Rs. 1100 and thereafter Rs. 1400 + Taxes.

7. When I opened the glove compartment, there same dirt that the car had when it left my home was still there. I had to clean it myself!

8. You are such a big company and these kinds of things are not expected out of you people. You need to refund the cleaning money of Rs. 1300 + Taxes, and please take appropriate action against this Hemant, who has be misleading in all his communication with me.
tnerkar

Aug 16, 2014

Poor service and not availability of spare parts

Dear Sir I am the owner of I-10 having registration No MH 34 -AA 0562 . I have done regular service in your authorised service center situated at Padoli Chandrapur. I have done last servicing on dt 06.08.2014 in that it is found that the brake light switch is not working . and their is no spare parts available with them . Also i have asked for light adjustment but they have adjusted in such way that i can not see in upper as well as in dipper . They have adjusted for long distance . More over when i am on the way to Nagpur to my native place Kalmeshwar the silencer of the CAR is broken from the joint. When i have asked them how it is possible then they have not given me satisfied answer . Also during servicing they do not put a car on ramp for checking the bottom side of the CAR . Now today when i have kept my car for repairing to them ,they asked me for the replacement of pipe which is cost near about 6500. Also they do not have spare pipe. In such situation without my problem they are giving me such type of trouble. can you help me in such situation. The Hyundai is one of top most brand in car and if such thing happened then it will damage your name in the market. Also the your reputation may get lowered. KIndly think it on.
S.E.Pawan sharma

Aug 9, 2014

Employ bonus,exchange bonus not given

I bought a Verna for Pioneer Hyundai Sherpur Bye pass Ludhiana on 18th March,2010.
All the concerned documents submitted,bank account also given.Till today I have not received Rs 25000 as promised as Employ Bonus and exchange bonus.I have lodged on line telephone complaints twice but in vain.
Pawan Sharma.
94170-20869
eliyaz.ahamed@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2014

Grand I10 New Car service - Not happy

I am writing this email with a lot of pain that my Grand I10 car barret condition is really bad after I gave it for the first service.They ruined the entire part by denting.
Is this the way your company service the vehicle. Its just 3 months I got my vehicle.
Reply me with a proper response and the resolution

My vehicle number is KA 53 MB 4605.
I gave it to service in Bangalore, Trident Hyundai.

Eliyaz Ahamed Shaik
91 - 9008131616
mxsinghvi

Brake Problem-Very Urgent

I have purchased i20 sportz petrol in Oct.2012 and i have face lot of problems several times. In my car the brake pedal suddenly becomes hard to press and it seems to be stuck...and brakes do not apply as desired. car got jammed and the i could not apply the brakes but the service station people are not willing to recognize the problem because their computers are not showing any faults with the ABS..i saw a similar complaint by so many other users

I have reported this to Hyundai service centers but they were not able to find any problem.

What to do in this situation?

I am really disappointed with Hyundai

There are so many complaints regarding the same in the website also but no answer. It is a serious issue. I guess, Hyundai should announce a RECALL for the same.

It very risky to drive this vehicle, have you found any solution to this problem yet because i have decided to report this matter to the consumer courts.

Manish Singhvi
Manish.singhvi@rediffmail.com
mxsinghvi

Hyundai I20 Brake problem

I have purchased i20 sportz petrol in Oct.2012 and i have face lot of problems several times.In my car the brake pedal suddenly becomes hard to press and it seems to be stuck...and brakes do not apply as desired.

I have visited so many times to the Workshop at Udaipur no satisfactory answer.

There are so many complaint regarding the same in the website also but no answer. It is a serious issue. I guess, Hyundai should announce a RECALL for the same.

Arun1313

Manufacturing Defect

Had purchased Hyundai I10-Magna in 2012 last and after couple of months, car started problem with stopping at anywhere and secondly car get over accerlated at any given point of time

Had visited couple of service Centre approx 10-12 time but no luck, everytime they assure that this issues will not persist but problem is back to squsre. Please assist me as car was bought for my senior citizen parents and they cannot run from post to Pillars for such issues

Registration number: HR-29-AD-6088
Model: I10-Magna

Arun
vivekaravind

Aug 3, 2014

Improper product structuring

Verna sx model comes with 4 alloy wheels (driving wheels). SPARE WHEEL is a drum wheel, In case of tyre change, 1 drum and 3 alloy wheel driven vehicle will ply on road. BRANDING OF HYUNDAI TAKES A thumbs down HERE in the public.
Alloy wheel is costlier than drum wheel. Agreed.
Hyundai motors can charge extra amount and provide Alloy wheels, but minus the drum wheel amount.
In real case only drum wheel is provided as spare wheel, which cannot be used directly. Costumer has to buy a alloy wheel as separate part and fix at extra cost. New Drum wheel remains waste with the customer.

Apart from the above problem dealership has charged Rs.10000 extra in name of registration, which needs to be refunded. This is going to create a BAD name for Hyudai motors, as dealer describes the mistake as a agreement between manufacturer and dealer.

ADDRESS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY.

VIVEKARAVIND
SK Jain

Jul 29, 2014

Compalint against Hyundai I-20 car

We have purchase,2 nos I-20 car, around 21/2 year back.
today our one car No. MPO9-CF-9109. giving some sound
from steering,

Your dealer kasliwal Hondai, Indore intimate us, the steering rack is completely worn out,

We could not understand, in such small span of around 2 years, How it is possible that steering rack is completely worn out.
within a day.( All of sudden )

Hyundai making world class car with long life service.

sunil jain
psunilnair

Jul 28, 2014

Battery drain issue

I purchased a grand i10 diesel sportz from Hilton Hyndai Trivandrum on 29 th Oct 2013,Within the first service itself My car went Down due battery drain issue.,every time from service center person's came do jump start and recharge the battery ,This went for another 3 times ,last time around 2 months back the issue repeated and I asked the service manager and online help also Hyundai call center to find a permanent solution.every where I got same replay will do some thing .Finally from service center ,a person came and told me that the issue is due to my low usage ,I need to use the car every day or at least start it for a while.Also he shown me a switch in fuse box to keep it in off position when I am not using the car. I asked him to give in writing ,If it is a solution from Hyundai.

When I searched over net I found the same Issue with those who received vehicle in first batch especially in diesel model,and it is a manufacturing defect which hyndai till now accepted..I felt I am cheated and bluffed by Hyndai.I now a days I am getting call from various points asking about the service quality,I wonder how can these fellows call me and ask about an issue which they never solved,also these guys do not have my service details every time I need to repeat the issue.

I feel cheated cheated cheated By Hyndai.They will never ever solve my issue.

Sunil Nair

GANAPATHY MUTHU KRISHNAN

Jul 27, 2014

remote repaired during service at your dealer

I am forwarding herewith messge receipt from your company after my complaint stating that my i10 car remote repaired during service given to your dealer at Kununited Kurnool, AP. Even after contacting your official MS shivani as mentioned in the following msg no action was taken so far. Almost two months time elapsed. I am surprising that prestigious organisation like Hyundai was degrated to such an extent.
Awaiting your immediate reply/compliance to my grievance.

G.MUTHUKRISHNAN
CELL NO.9849666250
eMAIL muthukrishnan_ganapathi@yahoo.co.in

We thank you for contacting Hyundai Customer Care.

Please note that we are in receipt of your request, we shall be advising our concerned Regional Office to coordinate with our dealer to arrange for necessary action to address your concern. You shall be hearing from our Dealer / Area Office within 3 working days. Please bear with us till such time.

In case you are not contacted within 3 working days, you may contact our Regional Offices from Monday to Friday between 8 am till 6 pm at :-

HMIL South 2 Regional Office

(Andhra Pradesh & Rest Karnataka other than Bengaluru)

Ms. Shivani 040-64631130

For any queries/complaints on product and service you may also reach us at our 24X7 Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800-11-4645 (From MTNL/BSNL) or 9873564645 from others.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best possible services at all times.

Hyundai Customer Care, India
bhanupratap550

Jul 24, 2014

Complain against Nimbus Hyundai Service Center Noida Sector -5

Due to very in- responsible behavior of Nimbus Hyundai Service Center (Noida Sector -5) I want to force to log my complain to all the concerned and bring to kind attention regarding my service issue. I am using Hyundai I -10 era car from last three years .. in the month of may (30th may) I have given my car for servicing and same has been done. but after the servicing my clutch plate got damage in next two days … when I have told the same in service center they have said your clutch plate is weak that’s why same has been damage and they have change each and every part of clutch box…

But after the one month today again my clutch is got damage and they are not accepting their mistake and saying there is no responsibility at service center end . even my car not run more then 500 KM from last month.

So this is very very surprising & panic part of me … that company like Hyundai is doing such type of activity… I put my escalation on service center that they are using faulty parts in customer vehicle that’s why such problem is happen ..
Rameshyadav

Jul 22, 2014

Mileage Issue

I have purchase Chevrolet SAIL Notchback car from Aravali Motors Gurgaon in the m/o June-14. At the time of booking company was claiming 22.3 KMPL mileage but I am getting only 13KMPL. There is huge difference in claiming and getting. I have putted my hard earned money in this car. I have filed complaint and Aravali executive took the mileage test on empty higway on Saturday (19.07.14) in the afternoon (12.30PM). At the time NH-8 was empty, only two three vehicles was running on the highway and car was running on speed 60-65 KMPH without break. After all comforts for mileage (empty highway driving, non-stop driving, speed limit driving) car has given 18.4 KMPL mileage. Now can anybody tell me that is it possible in weekdays. Then why company is claiming 22.3KMPL. They are simply cheating us.
anandasteel

Jul 12, 2014

Poor Mileage

Ref: Our Vehicle I10 Magna 1.1 LPGBS IV
PY.01.BQ.9083

With reference to the above cited vehicle, we would like to inform you that we have purchased the above said vehicle on 21.03.2012, vide Inv.No.Pon.Show/680. At the time of booking the Kun Hyundai, Kun Auto Co, Pvt.Ltd., Murungapakkam, Cuddalore Main Road, Puducherry - 4. Said the vehicle will give 20 KM Petrol and 18 Km Gas per liter. On the assurance given by them, we have purchased the above said vehicle.

After that the vehicle is running condition, the vehicle gives 10 KM Gas and Petrol 12 KM/Petrol. We complained them about the poor mileage in every service. They said that the mileage will improve after 10,000 KM was runs.

Now our vehicle is 29221 KM running. Now the vehicle is giving
8.8Km/Gas/Liter and given to them for service for improve the mileage on 07.07.2014.

After service is over, they said that the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas/Liter.
We requested them to give a certificate for the KM is giving. But they would
not accepted.

At the time of booking the company was told that the vehicle will give 18 KM
Gas and Petrol 20 KM Petrol/Liter, after the purchase the vehicle the company says
that the the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas per 12KM Petrol/Liter.

Now a days the Petrol and Gas price are very high. We cannot take the
Vehicle often and often due to the poor mileage.

How the people will believe the “Kun Hyundai” Co.?. Please reply immediately for
the poor mileage in the regard.

P.PARANGUSAM

Poor Mileage

Ref: Our Vehicle I10 Magna 1.1 LPGBS IV
PY.01.BQ.9083

Now our vehicle is 29221 KM running. Now the vehicle is giving

After service is over, they said that the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas/Liter.
We requested them to give a certificate for the KM is giving. But they would
not accepted.

At the time of booking the company was told that the vehicle will give 18 KM
that the the vehicle will give 10 KM Gas per 12KM Petrol/Liter.

Now a days the Petrol and Gas price are very high. We cannot take the
Vehicle often and often due to the poor mileage.

the poor mileage in the regard.

P.Parangusam
E.Mail:anandasteel@yahoo.com
Mobile No:09843224827
rajeshrao

Jul 11, 2014

Technical issues

I had purchased my vehicle i20 from KUNDAN HYUNDAI , Chinchwad , Pune.. Regn No. is MH14 DN 5081 . I took my delivery in Sept 2012. But the actual manufacture date of the veh is April 2012. How that delay .? Is this piece used for test drives . I just want to know.

Recently, Dual Tone Horn has gone on Single Tone. This is the second time this complaint has arisen. Previously , the same problem was attended to. I dont know how it is repeated.

Also, while rolling up the Driver window glass, a sound comes( KATAKK) when the glass reached the topmost end.i.e when the glass is just rolled fully up.

Thanking You,

Rajesh Rao.
8237381499.
Dharampal Yadav

Jul 11, 2014

Problem in Gear shifting

I Dharampal Yadav owner of a Grand i10 Asta(o) CRDI car Chasis no. - MALA851DLDM047658, Engine no. - D3FADM053335, Registration no.-HR21J2347,
which was purchased on 16-01-2014 from Orion (Hyudai Motor PVT LTD) (N2203) HISAR, HARYANA. On 16th june 2014 when i was travelled to Laxmangarh, near Sikkar, Rajasthan. During the journey the clutch pedal was not coming fully upward and gearnob was blocked or jammed so that gears were not shifted properly. I was so annoyed on that time. I lodged a complaint on Toll Free Number - 1800-102-4645. After 2 hours the two machanics with a tochan car from Shree Ganga Hyudai (N4214) Sikkar, Rajasthan were there. The mechanic hold the clutch pedal manually and jerked the clutch pedal upward after that the gear shift were normal. On 1st july 2014, I was going to Hisar, I faced the same problem again then I jerked the clutch pedal manually and the gear shift were normal. It is my humble request that my problem should be solved permanently.
Thanking You.
neeraj khokhar

tyres issue

i have bought santro gls only 1 year ago but my both backside tyres are become flat in 8 months only and there is no problem in axel band i have checked in hyundai service center but there is no solution regarding this i think it"s a manufacturing problem so i have to replace my both backside tyres

sobhram& neeraj singh
neeraj khokhar

tyres issue

sobhram
aamirsyper

Issue with front windshield

I bought Grand i10 Magna(diesel) from Hans Hyundai Delhi on 31st March 2014. My car registration number is DL10CS 2543.
I was very happy with the car performance until it faced the first rain of the season. I drove my car from Delhi to my native - Renukoot(Sonebhadra)-UP. Upon reaching Renukoot, it faced the first rain of the season. Due to the rain, the fog appeared on the front windshield. I did the normal procedure to try disperse the fog by directing the flow of the air on the windshield and switching on the AC. However the fog was still there. I tried to change the temperature of the AC(although I knew it wont help) but still failed to disperse the fog. This incident took place while I was driving in the night. Since I was driving in the hill and forest side, I didn't risked to stop my vehicle on the roadside. It took me more than 4 hours to drive 50 kms and reach my home.
On the very next day I visited the authorized service center located in Murdhawa Renukoot. I told them about the issue and they tried to create a virtual rain atmosphere by pouring water on the windshield. I created the fog again on the windshield and they were also unable to disperse it. They agreed that the windshield is faulty and they will repair it. For that I need to submit my vehicle for at least 3 days. I couldn't submit my vehicle because I had to urgently travel to Varanasi on the very next day. I told them I will submit it once I return from Varanasi.
Well upon going back to the service center, they told me this will be done since the problem was already rectified and promise to return my vehicle after 2 days. So I left my vehicle in the service center. Now again I had to esquire about the vehicle after 2 days and heard the most immature reply from the service guy. He told me that they are waiting for the actual rain to pour and they will test the problem in the rain. Then they will send a photograph to the Hyundai and upon their conformation, they will replace the windshield. So they cannot commit on when they will return my vehicle and also could not ensure me that the windshield will be changed.

Can you please look into this matter urgently?
You can reach me at aamir.bollfire@gmail.com. Also call me at +91-9582435070.

Aamir Ansari
shivachauhan1203

Jul 5, 2014

Mileage

helo,your company is caliming an average of 18 in city ,but my car (i20) sports disel which I had purchased on 26 june 2014 was not giving milage above 12 .it sometimes gives mileage upto maximum 13.
even it is giving same average on highway .
so,why your company claims this much of average if yours cant give this much or average.
you should give the correct details and not to cheat the customer.
if your car continues to give this mileage and there will be no solution of this problem ,I m never gonna buy a car from your company.
I hope you will do somethnimg for my problem.because I have given money for this after doing hardwork;
thanks
SHIVA CHAUHAN
DISTRICT - HARIDWAR
STATE-UTTRAKHAND
PINCODE-249402
MOBILE NUMBER- +919760026400, +919927333339

bsnl@hungama.com - deactivate hungama plans bsnl
    Sir, I want to deactivate my bsnl hungama account.. my...
    PAN Card not received - PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED
    my pan card is dispatched at 09/03/2014 till now my pan...
    DEN networks - Third Rate activities
    Dear All, My name is Balagopal and I am staying at a...
    icai - Articleship registration letter not received
    My name is Rashmi Kumari Jha,I have not received my...
    Hike/ care@paytm.com - heavy transaction volume
    Sir my number is 8016320336 my reword talktime is...
    GHMC-HYDERABAD - ENMURETORS NOT VISIT SERVEY
    DEAR SIR, My name saisita, iam living in Padmanabhanagar...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - body colour bumper
    Sir I have taken. I10 era white before few days my car was...
    care@paytm.com - failed recharge refund
    i had recharge a vodafone mobile no.9971241940 but its...
    snapdeal - snapdeal not refunding the money back
    Order id for lenovo p780 mobile is 2447116670.I had...
    LIC OF INDIA - non received of premium receipt
    Ref. Policy no- 853545541 Name; Nidhi S Sharma As per...