Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

abhineshsharma86

Feb 28, 2015

Not response proper

I have purchage eon delite+ 18/01/2015. Regarding number plate and Rc. i had call many time for hyundai 13,jamuna tower,govind marg,rajapark, jaipur Rajasthan but they don't provide proper response. I have really frustrated.Final i had reached hyundai showroom ,but they don't provide proper response there.
I had really unhappy with hyundai service.

Please provide me seniour person contact number

Abhinesh
Capt.Dennis Lobo

Feb 23, 2015

NO REGISTRATION.

PLEASE CALL ME ANY SENIOR EXECUTIVE AT MITHILA HYUNDAI OR HYUNDAI CARS INDIA. I HAVE HAD A NIGHTMARE OF AN EXPERIENCE AT YOUR OUTLET WHILE BUYING A NEW CAR.

ALL YOUR EMPLOYEES ON TELEPHONES AT MITHILA HAVE NOT ALLOWED ME TO TALK TO ANY SENIOR EXECUTIVE IN YOUR COMPANY. THOSE WITH CELL PHONES HAVE SIMPLY SHUT THEM OFF WHEN I CALLED. I WILL PASS THE BELOW STORY TO ALL THE CONCERNED FORUMS AS THIS BEHAVIOUR AND INJUSTICE MUST BE ADDRESSED.

I Capt. Dennis Francis Lobo have purchased from Hyundai showroom at Mira Road a brand new Hyundai Verna car for a sum of 12 lacs which was paid vide 2 cheques on 26/Jan/2015.Both cheques have been encashed.

Terms agreed as:
“Price includes - Car On Road, Extended warranty, Registration, Insurance, Zero depreciation cover and Depo Charges”
Further specifications as agreed were as follows:
Model /Variant: SX diesel
Colour: Stardust
Year: 2015

2) The cheques were handed over to Mithila collection agent Mr. Aftab Choudhary, at my residence in Bandra and date of delivery of the car with all formalities completed was agreed as 4th.February 2015, failing which, cancellation and refund was agreed.Proof of such advice & agreement is in my possession.

3) A a further amount of Rs.15000 was taken, in cash, at the time of delivery for accessories which were never fitted although the sales representative Mr.Varun Rao insisted that it was done. I had no choice but to accept as executiv sales executive said that if I refused to pay, the car would not be handed over. No TAX Invoice but only a voucher has been given.

4) The car was delivered to me at Mithila Hyundai showroom, at Mira Road, Thane District, Maharashtra on 5th February 2015 with a temporary number plate and assurances from Mithila representatives Mr.Kulwant Singh(Head), Mr.Varun Rao(sales executive) and Mr.Rizwan Sayed (executive) that the car’s permanent registration would be completed by 10/February 2015 when the temporary registration expired. The same was expressed verbally and in writing signed by Mithila representatives.

5) It is now almost 15 days since delivery and my client has made close to 100 calls to Mithila office and representatives. All records are available. All above named representatives have been avoiding me and Mr.Varun Rao has informed me that due to the “absolute mess” in the running of the organisation and the jealousy of his co- workers towards him, he would be quitting the company shortly.

6) During persistent calls from me to Varun Rao, on mobile tel no. 9158811930 at approx. Noon time. he told me that he was not to be disturbed as he was with busy his girlfriend. He also told me that I was a nobody in front of him and that he owned 85 crores of property, had a flat on Carter road (Oceanic -401) in Bandra and drove a seven series BMW which he could loan me to shut my mouth and not disturb him and his girlfriend. He openly challenged my client to proceed in the matter and intimidated me. It appeared to my client that Mr.Varun Rao was in and inebriated state and the same was confirmed by Mr.Rizwan Sayed when I spoke to him the day after on the 18th.

7) I was told by Mithila Hyundai employees Mr.Varun Rao and Mr.Rizwan Sayed repeatedly that a RTO strike was in progress. However this is a lie as when I contacted the RTO public relations officer Mrs.Shinde’s office on 13/ Feb /2015, I was told that no such strike existed. In fact I applied for a renewal of my driving licence to the RTO on 12/2/2015 and received the licence on 17/02/2015 so I am sure there is no strike.

Under the circumstances, I have had to employ a lawyer and send a legal notice to Mithila Hyundai today. It appears that the Hyundai company has no control over the services of their agencies as I see several complaints on this site. I am proceeding with police action and legal proceedings shortly. Anyone buying a car from with Hyundai contact me first for an update. Anyone who has been cheated like me please call me on +91-9819100504. I am contemplating further legal actions if I am unsatisfied with their next actions.
Now my car is lying abandoned without any registration done and I have not been contacted by Hyundai managers (on small executives) inspite of requesting repeatedly their Managers numbers from customer care executive Heena.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF AND DO NOT FALL INTO A MESS LIKE ME DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE HAD NO PEACE OF MIND SINCE THE DAY I STARTED DEALING WITH MITHILA/HYUNDAI.

CAPT.DENNIS F LOBO
+91-9819100504
nicechap_11

Feb 19, 2015

Gears are not shifting properly after clutch work done

Sir i have i 20 CRDI asta 2011 milege is 51500 .my clutch was heard thats why i consulted to venketes hyundai Gulbarga .after consulting service manager adviced me to change clutch asembely on the same day i replaced clutch plate /pressure plate & relese bearing after replacing these parts my clutch is smooth but still i was facing gear shifting problem again i consulted to venketesh hyundai they adviced me to replace clutch master cylinder & clutch slave cylinder on the same day i replaced it ...but its very painful to say that my problem of gear shifting remained same. And i am not able to shift gears properly in frist and second gear.the problem is with frist and second gear only. I request to hyundai people to solve my problem and advice me what to do now ?please solve my problem
Ashfaq khan
Solapur maharashtra
jkberwa

Feb 10, 2015

about vehicle registration

Hi I purchased new xcent petrol from badola Hyundai Rajsamand on 24 Jan 2015 while delivery I didn't get it's temporarily no and insurance. On dated 20/2/2015 I came to Jaipur at the time of I arrived my vehicle was deposited to local police station and still today my permanent registration formalities not done by seller so I m having very difficulties
Kindly solve above immediately otherwise I will took this matter into consumer forum
Jai Kumar
bvrao

Feb 5, 2015

Non-Honouring of commitment to sell SX 1.2 (M) Red Color Hyundai Xcent before the end of December 2014.

Your sales team from time to time canvassed in the month of December 2014 after we visited your show room. They have explained that the discounted price is valid upto 31-12-2014 and there will be drastic increase in sale price with effect from 01-01-2015 due to withdrawal of discount scheme and hike in excise duty rate. They also offered accessories worth Rs.14,999/- free of cost. Keeping in view of the discounted price and the offer, we placed an order for SX 1.2 (M) Red Color Hyundai Xcent at Rs.7.08 lakhs without extended warranty after the sales team confirmed the availability of the above model of Red Color Hyundai Xcent duly checking up with their office and immediately demanded Rs.50,000/- towards booking advance with an assurance that the vehicle will be delivered within a maximum period of one week from 18.12.2014 .Basing on such demand and assurance, we gave a cheque bearing No: 508440 dt: 18-12-2014 for Rs. 50,000/- and took a receipt on a slip of paper duly signed by the Sales Executive Mr.Satish. The said cheque was also encashed on the same day i.e.18-12-2014.
Your sales team, specifically Sales Executive Mr. Satish and General Manager Mr. Kama Raja were assuring from time to time upto 25-01-2015 that they will do the needful to ensure that the above vehicle of our choice is delivered at the agreed price along with free accessories. Your General Manager Mr. Kama Raja and Sales Executive Mr. Satish came to our house on 25-01-2015 expressed the inability to deliver at the agreed price and offered to deliver the vehicle of my choice at Rs.7,56,799/- with extended warranty which I refused.
On 03-02-2015, your Sales Executive Mr. Satish came to our house and delivered the cheque of Rs. 50,000/- bearing cheque no: 582501 dt: 02-02-2015 drawn on Karnataka Bank to my wife B. Radha.
I would like to intimate you that I will be encashing the cheque of Rs. 50,000/- given by you only under protest.
I request you to deliver the vehicle of my choice Red Color Hyundai Xcent at the agreed discounted price with free accessories. Otherwise I will be constrained to take legal action.

Expecting favourable response in this regard.

B.Visweswara Rao,
45-57-20/1, Narasimha Nagar,
Visakhapatnam- 530024.
Mobile No: 9393103175.
girish166

Feb 5, 2015

tyre

I have purchase new grand i10 before 6month. Two tyre cut &damage with in 2month in purchase. My name Kamal Soni . Kishangar.dist.Ajmer. my car trend i10 no. Rj42CA0703. Purchase on august2014. Purchase by Hyundai show room Ajmer.
rahul wardha

Feb 3, 2015

GLASS BREAK ATOMATICALLY

HELLO ,

I AM RAHUL MUNDADA. I BUY A I 20 ELITE SPORT OPT. ON MONTH OF NOV. 2014 FROM NAGPUR CHETAN HUNDAI . AND I AM PROPER FROM WARDHA . I GET A PROBLEM IN CAR THAT THE FRONT GLASS OF CAR AUTOMATICALLY BREAK ON 25/01/15. I CALL TO CHETAN HUNDAI NAGPUR AND SEND A VEHICAL TO THEM FOR THE CLAIM . ON 30/01/15. THAT TIME MR. ROHIT TAKE THE PHOTOS AND SEND FOR THE APPROVAL. AND HE CHECK THE VEHICAL WHEN HE TAKE THE PHOTOS , NOW TODAY HE IS TELLING THAT THE GLASS IS NOT REPLCE IN THE CLAIM THE GLASS NOT COME IN WARRANTTY BUT . IF THE NEW VEHICAL HAVING A PROBLEM LIKE THIS SO WHAT I DO WHEN THE TEMP. GOES ON 40 DEG. OR 40 DEG.+ .
HE IS VERY ASSUERD FOR THE CLAIM WILL BE SETTELD AND MR. ROHIT IS A VERY GOOD MANNER AND NICE PERSON TO TALK BUT THE COMPANY POLICY IS WRONG . IF YOUR PERSON IS CHECKING THE VEHICAL AND HE KNOW THAT THE GLASS IS BREAK NOT BEACOUSE OF MY FAULT THAT TIME I TRY TO CLAIM .
SO REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME A SATIFACTION ANS. AND GIVE ME THE FAST CLAIM APPROEVED FROM YOU SIDE. I AM SENDING MY VEHICAL AGAIN FOR THE INSPECTION FROM WARDHA TO NAGPUR BUT THIS TIME I DONT WANT TO GET HARRASMENT LIKE PAST .

THE DETAIL IS AS FOLLOWS SO PLEASE TALK TO THEM NOW AND TAKE THE DETAIL INFORMATION FROM HIM WHAT EVER OU WANT

VEHICAL N. MH32 Y 7774
MY MOB. NO. IS : 9970065874
loka.rew

Jan 29, 2015

VEHICLE MILEAGE PROBLEM

I had purchased HYUNDAI VERNA 1.6 SX VTVT model from Hyundai show room at Mettuguda (SABOO MOTORS) in the month of Nov - 2014. Right from the booking, we are not getting proper response from show room marketing representatives. By great difficult i had received the vehicle. From that day on-wards i was observing the mileage, and even i had gone for long drive where i can see that the mileage is not giving more than 10.5 KM/L. In the first week of Jan-2015 i got a call from their service center and telling that the vehicle is due for FIRST SERVICE, and accordingly they have taken the vehicle for servicing. While sending the vehicle it was very clearly informed that the mileage is not coming and it is coming around 10 KM/L. The service engineer had informed that they have checked the mileage and confirmed its coming nearer to 14KM/L. I was not accepted the same and told them to come for mileage test. On 11.01.2015 their service engineer is accompanied along with the vehicle for mileage test and found that the vehicle is giving only 10.3KM/L. I had asked to give the same in written. But he has refused and told the matter will be informed to their higher officials. After three days again i got a call from their service center and asking for rating of their service. When i had told about mileage they told that they have to check some parameters as per their higher officials and told me to bring the vehicle. On 24.01.2015 their pickup driver has came and taken the vehicle. By evening when they returned the vehicle i told their service engineer that again the same mileage problem and i found that the mileage has dropped to 7.3KM/L. The same has informed to their service engineer and show room manager, intern they asked me to bring the vehicle to their service center and asked me to go for mileage test poring the FULL TANK of fuel (40.67L). I had done the same and asked for test, the service engineer has sent their representative and after going 41 KM he asked me to again poring the FULL TANK of fuel (which has came to 3.31 Ltrs). After doing the calculations he told that the mileage is coming around 13.66KM Per Ltrs. But after doing the caluculations as per the Fuel poring it shows only 12.38 KM per Ltrs.

It is requested you to please advice is that the vehicle mileage is only that much where as your catalouge and your show room representatives confirming that the mileage is for PETROL VERSION IS 17.6 KM per LTRS (as mentioned below).
(Engine & Transmission Displacement 1591 cc
No of gears 5 Gears
Dual Clutch No
Sport Mode No
Drivetrain FWD)

So, it is advised to solve the problem, otherwise we will go further legal to take suitable action.

A. LOKANADHAM
97011 90190
LOKA.REW@GMAIL.COM
shrikant kabate

Jan 28, 2015

EPS - Power Steering Weak

Hi All,

I have Grand i10 Sportz 1.2 purchased almost a month ago. The Power Steering is very weak and I feel like I am driving manual Steering driven car. I had raised this compliant the next day after taking the delivery from Nagshanti, Belgaum. However, the service enginer informed that its working fine and it might be better after some days.

I had given the vehicle for 1st Service at Advaith Hyundai Service Centre on 27th January 2015 and even they told me that the EPS is working fine and nothing can be done. But there is a difference between Diesel Grand i10 and Petrol Grand i10 and I dont understand why a Inferior EPS system was given to Petrol. Could you please look into this and resolve this ASAP.

I can be contacted at shri.k13@gmail.com or 919986943692

Shrikanth
Raju AR

Jan 26, 2015

dont like the service of v3 hyundai pergundi

Im getting a noise in left side of the tyre .. They doesn't know to find the problem so upset with my car my hard earned money invested no value of customers v should stop buying Hyundai car let the company must suffer . don't know the value of customers ... Never purchase Hyundai car don't cry with service peoples take a Volkswagen car and enjoy
Anil kumar27

Jan 25, 2015

sales complaint

Sales men of safdarjang hyundai in gurgaon bluff and fake comments for sale hyundai vehicle. I have an existing customer and have been purchase hyundai car on 22.01.2015 but at the dilevery time he cheat me. I am sorry and would not be purchased hyundai product in future
anish tiwari

Jan 22, 2015

no Basic accessories provided

I bought Elite i 20 magna(petrol) on 31.12.2014 from Sunrise Hyundai, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi. The sales manager name is Sunil Chaurasia. I am shocked to hear that Hyundai is not providing any basic accessories with this car which company is saying, is a premium hatchback in it's segment. I booked this car on 28.09.2014 where in i gave a cheque of 10,000 INR & i got a quote which says the car's price is 5,92,000. I was ready to give the full amount then only but i was infromed that the car is not available at that point of time. After a month, i got a call from the sales manager & was informed that hyundai has incresed the price of this car by 10,000 & i ended paying 6.02,000 for this car wherein i was expecting some discount from the company as it was the year end. I seriously need a clarity on this or else i will take the next course of action which will be going to the consumer court so this is my request you to please intervene.

The other thing i would like to hightlight is that the rear tyre was leaking air everyday. I got it checked from the local tire mechanic just to check if there is any puncture in the tyre & he straightaway said the tyre is defective. i need to get that tyre changed.

I hope i will hear from you soon on a positive note.

Anish Tiwari
anish.tiwari@centrica.com
Umesh Mehta

Jan 17, 2015

PARTS NOT AVAILABLE

My Sonata Car No. is MH-06-AB-163,

I have given car to garage for repair, but last 2 months, they can not available car's parts.

This is your bad service,

Please available parts as early as possible

Best Regards
Umesh Mehta
Mobile no.7303444408
manojmamta singla

Jan 17, 2015

GEAR NOT SHIFTED PROPERLY

I BUY GRAND i 10 SPORTS PETROL ON 28/11/2014 FROM HIMGIRI MOTORS, KARKARDOOMA, HOWEVER GEAR OF THAT CAR IS NOT SHIFTED PROPERLY, DESPITE MANY COMPLAINTS NO BODY GIVE THE RIGHT FEEDBACK, THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME THAT IN THE MID OF ROAD GEAR IS NOT SHIFTED OF THE CAR KINDLY GIVE THE FEEDBACK/REPAIR

MANOJ

Jan 12, 2015

body pant issue of eon

Dear sir i have eon delite pluse 2013 model but many company related compland found one of them pant problem is a major probem plz check my vehicle as soon as possible my contact no is 09416592590 09728189983 Rohit yadav
Dr. S. Rahman

Jan 11, 2015

UNSATISFACTORY MILAGE

Sir ,
It is very painful to say that , one i 10- Manga is owned by me 3 yrs back. Since then the mileage is getting not more than 13 kms/ltr of petrol even in the highway run also with skilled driving . Repeatedly while asking in variuos service centers at Guwahati the outcome is also not fruitful .

Sir , I shall be grateful if there is any solution of the matter by evaluating the problem of the vehicle

Dr.Sofiur Rahman
Ph- +91 94359 59304
+91 98592 10359
mail- sofiorr72@gmailo.com
mayank kaushik

Jan 8, 2015

poor after sales service

I purchased one I 10,magna from hyundai advantage,from capital hyundai,NOIDA,at the time of delivery I was told ,you go and we will do the best to your satisfaction,as I had not taken a test drive,but,when I went back to co. they started giving me stories,As the clutch was very hard,And I had purchased a `certified car not a old car,so after visiting 6 times, your dealer is in no mood to repair the clutch,saying you have to shell out money from your own pocket to get this repaired.I had already given,extra money for 2009 model.Also they had assured me to replace the logo/monograms of car,but even today,I am expecting a call from the co. as in five visits they told me that these are out of stock,
IN end they took me to mr. Gaurav Sharma ,Manager and he refused to repair the same.
Mayank kaushik

Jan 5, 2015

poor service and chitted

DEAR SIR

I AM VERY SORRY TO NOTE THAT YOU HAVE APPOINTED DEALERS
THAT ARE MAKING FALSE PROMISES AND NOT REPAIRING THE CAR PROPERLY OR NOT ONLY DOING ANYTHING
AND JUST TAKING MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS.
I HAVE SEND MY CAR FOR REPAIR ON 01.12.2014 AND WHAT THEY DONE I DON'T KNOW?
BUT THE BILLS HAD TO BE PAID BY ME.
WHEN THEY PICKED UP MY CAR, THE CAR WAS DASHED BY PICK UP MAN AND THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT.
THEY ARE SAYING THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM THEN THEY ARE ORDERING ME TO COME TO THEIR SHOWROOM AND TALK WITH MANAGER.
IS IT A SERVICE FOR CUSTOMER??
I HAVE RINGED UP MANY TIMES BUT THEY NEVER TURN UP. I HAVE ALSO MENTIONED DISSATISFACTIONS OF SERVICES ON THE BILLS.

PLEASE LOOK INTO PROBLEM
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT:- 09409553414

REGARDS
UDAY BANSOD
iftikhar nisharahmed

Dec 31, 2014

RPM INCREASES WITH OUT GIVING ACCELERATOR

Hope doing fine by grace of Almighty.
I had bought hyundai i 10 car before 2 years.
The problem has arisen atleast 3 times of RPM increasing without giving accelerator when the car is standing or when the speed is decreased at signal or speed breaker.
This is very much embarrassing with a car from a reputed company like you.
whenever I contact to concerned agency , they say that it needs some cleaning.
Kindly take notice urgently for my convenience.
Waiting for your urgent reply.
yugadeep

Dec 30, 2014

Hyundai i 10 grand gear struckdown and not function

Sir I have purchased Hyundai i 10 grand sportz diesel car from Sai Swarna Hyundai dealers Vijayawada in the month of February 2014. 2 months back while going to kadapa at Badvel village the gear struck down and stopped working. When I contacted Sai Swarna service manager, he advised me after hearing the problem stop the engine for half an hour and start the car; After half an hour the gear functioning as usual. After returning to Vijayawada,Sai swarna service manager examined the car and gear and did not find any problem. Again the car gear struck down and stopped working.My car now in the sai swarna showroom under examination to detect the problem. This defenetely manufacturing problem.I could not expect this type of manufacturing problem from a company like Hyundai India.I have purchased the car with full turst in Hyundai Motars. Now I lost faith in Hyundai Motors.With this problem how can I travel with this car and it may trouble at any point of time during journey.I have already complained to your company and sofar you have not responded. I think you have no concerned about the customer problem.Please arrange new car replacing my car.I request you to respond immediately to this complaint and do the needful..B. Rangakumari cell 09440950394
Deepak Sukhija

Dec 27, 2014

So Many Calls by the Sales person

I had purchased a Elite I20 from Hans Hyundai, but i was not satisfied by the sales person so, I had given the feedback to the company. Now, Sales person and his manager asking me to disregard the complaint by mail him. He called me so many times about this issue.
Please ask him that do not call me again and again. He is calling me by different phone numbers.
Please look into this issue and resolve.
jignundefined

Complaint against poor response

Not delivering car as 3 months passed

Booked on 4th october and as Down time Nadiad. said they will deliver it till last November.
But today 25th December gone, no confirmation given till now for delivering car.And
Now they said car will not deliver till march ending.
As they also not replying us promptly.
My Contact no.-9601284376
Salesman-Shardul (9558098846)
Car-elite i20(magna)
mani.vannan

False commitment

I have ordered Hyndai Xcent SX(o) topend Red passion color for this December offer in Vinayak Hyundai ,Tambaram Sanitorium ,Chennai and i have paid Rs.20000 cash in advance and bank loan of Rs.300000 have been credited.After my money have been credited Hyundai Vinayak have called me that they don't have this color after assuring me to deliver the same color.
This is Ridiculous act by Hyundai Vinayak chennai and it's really pathetic to say to the customer that they don't have the color after my loan have been credited and which they assured to give me.

Please call me to help me

Manivannan L.

mani.vannan

False Commitment

ramavath1973@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2014

Delay in New Car Delivery

I have been booked a New Hyundai Xcent Topend model in Petrol version on 20.12.2014 Sleek Sliver. At the time of booking I was paid Rs.5000/- as advance at SABOO HYUNDAI MOTORS, METTUGUDA, SECUNDERABAD/HYDERABAD. On 23.12.2014 Showroom people called and the colour of vehicle is not available at the manufacturing plant. I am asking to the Hyundai Motors Why this Saboo Hyundai is bluffing to the customer. when I was booked above said car they are assured me to deliver the car at the end of the month of December-2014, now they are not in a position to provide the car. During this time I was taken CAR Loan from IDBI Bank and taken DD for Rs.5 Lakhs on the day of 22.12.2014. It is very very bad on the Hyundai side. Immediately I was approached to Saboo people for arranging the same, they are not assuring. If it is not possible it leads Legal obligation and police case will be booked in local police station.

R. RAJITHA

GSM TELESHOPPING - item missing wrong items delivered
    Item missing wrong items delivered wrong parcel and lost...
    SBI ATM Card - Sbi atm
    my atm card block plz help me my mo no-7654125883
    tata docomo - illegal deduction
    Tata Docomo No 8090883645. On date 23rd feb 2015, my...
    DTDC - showing invalid consign number
    showning invalid consign number .. please help to find my...
    121---in.airtel.com - Surrender of postpaid connection I want to surrender my...
    I .B.MAHAMAD PURCHASED USB BEARING NUMBER 9972462514 4G...
    YEPME - cancellation of order
    Plz cancel my order it wrongly booked Order no :)-...
    1tb WD internal hard drive - defective
    1 tb internal hard drive not working
    Nokia - About the stolen mobile phone
    Dear Sir My name is sushil shukla when i was coming from...
    Delhi Metro - poor train service in line 3 and 4
    Sir I m deepika , I m user of delhi metro service ...
    Zee tv (fear files) - new episode
    it was very good show....plz remain it in ...