Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

kulbhushan tiwari

Aug 26, 2015

Hyundai I 20 purchased from koncept hyundai

I ,kulbhushan tiwari resident of -311 Sg impression plus raj nagar extn ghaziabad ,purchased I 20 on 12/06/2015 from koncept Hyundai kailsh colony new delhi -110048
The showroom delivered me the vehicle unregistered and Sr Sales manager Mr Sanjay sharma told that it will get registered with in a week but I have not received the Registration Copy from him despite my repeated request
since last month my vehicle is parked with your service center at Okhla Ind Area Phase 2 New delhi, due to Accident occured in July 2015

Please look into the matter as no body is responding
The persons looking after in the matter in your behalf are
Mr Vashisht Tushar - Sales manger
Mr Sanjay Sharma Sr sales manager

Requested to get the vehicle Registered at the Earliest
Kulbhsuhan Tiwari
loka.rew

Aug 26, 2015

UNSATISFACTORY MILEAGE

I had purchased HYUNDAI VERNA 1.6 SX VTVT model from Hyundai show room at Mettuguda (SABOO MOTORS) in the month of Nov - 2014. Right from the booking, we are not getting proper response from show room marketing representatives. By great difficult i had received the vehicle. From that day on-wards i was observing the mileage, and even i had gone for long drive where i can see that the mileage is not giving more than 10.5 KM/L. In the first week of Jan-2015 i got a call from their service center and telling that the vehicle is due for FIRST SERVICE, and accordingly they have taken the vehicle for servicing. While sending the vehicle it was very clearly informed that the mileage is not coming and it is coming around 10 KM/L. The service engineer had informed that they have checked the mileage and confirmed its coming nearer to 14KM/L. I was not accepted the same and told them to come for mileage test. On 11.01.2015 their service engineer is accompanied along with the vehicle for mileage test and found that the vehicle is giving only 10.3KM/L. I had asked to give the same in written. But he has refused and told the matter will be informed to their higher officials. After three days again i got a call from their service center and asking for rating of their service. When i had told about mileage they told that they have to check some parameters as per their higher officials and told me to bring the vehicle. On 24.01.2015 their pickup driver has came and taken the vehicle. By evening when they returned the vehicle i told their service engineer that again the same mileage problem and i found that the mileage has dropped to 7.3KM/L. The same has informed to their service engineer and show room manager, intern they asked me to bring the vehicle to their service center and asked me to go for mileage test poring the FULL TANK of fuel (40.67L). I had done the same and asked for test, the service engineer has sent their representative and after going 41 KM he asked me to again poring the FULL TANK of fuel (which has came to 3.31 Ltrs). After doing the calculations he told that the mileage is coming around 13.66KM Per Ltrs. But after doing the caluculations as per the Fuel poring it shows only 12.38 KM per Ltrs.

It is requested you to please advice is that the vehicle mileage is only that much where as your catalouge and your show room representatives confirming that the mileage is for PETROL VERSION IS 17.6 KM per LTRS (as mentioned below).
(Engine & Transmission Displacement 1591 cc
No of gears 5 Gears
Dual Clutch No
Sport Mode No
Drivetrain FWD)

So, it is advised to solve the problem, otherwise we will go further legal to take suitable action.
Akshatgupta

Aug 23, 2015

Poor Product quality

I purchased a new Elite i20 with R/N DL7CQ0450 on 19th June this year from Sunrise Hyundai Delhi. It's not even two months complete and my car broke out on road while I was commuting back to my home from office on NH8.
On checkup on service centre, it is found out that Ignition coil has short circuited. It came as a shock to me as Ignition coil is the core part of electrical and that getting damaged within 1800 kms of running, I am afraid what would happen to other parts of the car in future.
It is really sad experience for me after an amazing experience with santro for 14 years.
Moreover, the hyundai roadside assistance is not up to the standards as I had to wait for almost 90 minutes before the tow van appeared. Consequently my six hours went in vain when I had to arrange conveyance back to my home from middle of NH8. Very poor services indeed by Hyundai. Working in testing and homologation field, I am aware how other OEM's are working towards perfection of product quality and customer satisfaction. I don't know how loyal I can be towards Hyundai now after this experience.
Seema s nair

Aug 21, 2015

Poor delivery

I have booked a grand i10 car at Hilton enchackal show room on 17 th july 2015 and made payment on 23rd of same month. Even after one month the dealer is not ready to deliver or give information about the car. no body is there to hear customer. At presant I am after the dealer for the car after payment. What a horrible system ........after getting money ,,,,,keep silent. Now I am going to cancel the deal due the poor customer support.
ssahu1527

Aug 18, 2015

Bad Service

Pl. do not purchase any Hyundai product, because the after sale service was very poor. After 10 days the service provider M/s Utkal Hyundai, semiliguda unable to provide that because of unavailable of fuel oil supply pipe, which cost was like one thousand rupees.M/s Utkal Hyundai ,Bhubaneswar demanded more extra charges for quick service.
varghese thomas t

Aug 14, 2015

TYRE SUBSTANDARD QUALITY

I have purchased a Santro GL Plus in 11-10-2013 from Pupular Hyundai ,pulluvazhi,perumbavoor.REGD.KL 44 C 1866. Tyre fitted is of Good Year before covering even 18,000 Km. 4 tyres almost damaged. It is in warranty period.

I kindely requesting you to solve this problem

Your's faith fully

T T Varghese

PH:9495532155

KL 44 C 1866
DEBASIS NAYEK

Aug 13, 2015

fuel meter

i have a i 20 magna(o) purchase in 16 th august 2012 from keshab hyundai kharagpur nh 6 paschim medinipur .last two years i suffering a problem against fuel meter. fuel meter no work . long time i talk about this problem but no response keshab hyudai service department. plz solve this problem as early as possible
bsaseendran

Aug 10, 2015

Ordeal After buying E-on

I have purchased an E-on car during November 2013 (KL-22-2743). At the time of purchase in my house two Hyundai cars were there,1) Accent owned by my daughter and 2) i20 owned by my son-in-law.
Impressed by the performance of both the cars and for the city use I decided to have a small car. So I decided to sell the Accent which was an old car and by an E-on car. There began my ordeal.

From the beginning itself I was complaining about a sound from the front. The service people tried to rectify it several times.
1) First time they changed some belt (?)
2) Second time they changed Joint Assembly-Constant velocity (L & R)
3) Third time Muffler changed
4) Fourth time they have done some work with Gear/Clutch
5) Fifth time they have done something, since I was not told I do not know the work.
After doing this much work my complaint is not solved.
The entire trail means there is something seriously wrong with the vehicle. The company has to rectify it.
At the time of purchase some extra fitting were done
Central Locking, Power window, Reverse sensor, never properly worked any time. For the last three months I am running the car, always with closed glasses, I cannot open it. All these things happen in spite of several repair.
I am thinking of going to consumer court. Before moving I want to inform you all the episodes.

B Saseendran
Nisari
Pangappara-PO
Trivandrum-695581
Phone No 9495989540
Sumitch

Aug 3, 2015

Competency issue with Hyundai i10

I met an accident on 24 June 2015 at 8PM, and M/s Bajaj 24x7 drop my vehicle on M/s Elroy Hyundai Okhla on 25th June 2015, they start working on the same take approx one month due to wrong part received at service station and finally they handover my vehicle on 18th July 2015 at evening.
18th July
During test-drive we found few observation, one is sound comes from rear tyre side, they Hyundai people said that your vehicle rear shocker finished and come another day to replace them but when crossed checked with other people (out side Hyundai) they check and rectify the problem i.e. silencer not sited properly in their cavity and foul with rear shocker spring. (New silencer assembled by Hyundai).
Second is engine light malfunctioning light glow they said this light comes due to CNG but CNG is fitted by HYUNDAI.
20th July
Starting problem on petrol observe in morning it will not resolve till now. I have also changed my battery.
21st July
AC belt broken, which is newly fitted by Hyundai and Elroy change the belt. Check the root cause and after rectification handover to me and said car is ok. But engine still glowing but they says it will gone after some time but it will remain glow.
23rd July
After continuous running of 50~60km, vehicle engine over heat and coolant flow down at 8PM approx and I call M/s Bajaj 24x7 and they pick my vehicle and want to drop at Hyundai service station Elroy but the security will deny to received my car at 10PM night than i request M/s Bajaj to drop my car at my home (Sarita Vihar) and simultaneously talk with Hyundai guys they promise to come at my home to check the vehicle and rectify the problem in morning.
24th July
In morning one guy comes and check the car put coolant and start vehicle and I drive my car to take Elroy to find the root cause the over-heating , whole day I sit at M/s Hyundai in evening my car is handover to me and said car is ok .
Also take my car is Hyundai CNG fitting station they says that engine light glow due to petrol not CNG and Elroy hold my car full day but not able to resolve engine earning light.
30th July
When I was at CNG station to re-file the fuel and CNG station guy said that coolant is very low than I talked to Hyundai guy and told the whole incident to him. He suggests filling the coolant and I did the same.
1st Aug
When I move in morning than I saw coolant on parking floor than again I called to Hyundai guy they collect my car from my home to see the problem and also said him to resolve engine warning light issue still pending long again third time not able to resolve all issue.
First time I had handed over my car to Elroy Hyundai on 25th June and they had given my car by 18th July after almost one month but despite that they could not rectify the vehicle first time and after that as on till date I have handed over my vehicle to Elroy Hyundai 3 time in span of 15days but every time they give the assurance that this time they had fully checked car and there would not be any problem. I could understand that nobody will do such foolishness by knowingly, it seems that there is a competency issue at particular this service station and because of that I am suffering since 40 days.
You could imagine, how much irritating it would be to anybody.
It is my humble request to Hyundai to take this matter seriously and see what kind of service they are providing to their customer and I think this is one of the most important aspects to affect Hyundai market share.
Please suggest what I should do.
Sumit Chauhan
DL3C BP1220 i10
paulpt

Jul 30, 2015

ECM complaint

My car Hyundai I10 2010 model run 29000 km , have starting problem and after checking at hyundai service centre, it is reported that which have ECM complaint and the option is replacement of this ECM unit. The cost of the same will be Rs.40000. My Car is 2010 model and completed only 29000 km. During this short period the ECM complaint may be a manufacturing defect/ shameful to Hyundai. So I requst to for a free replacement of the ECM. I have already given my car at Hilton Hyundai service centre at Kollam and they informed the bill as Rs.40750/-. The thing is i cant pay this 40000 for replacement.Hyundai take to responsibility of this problem.

How i can trust Hyundai.itz very shameful.

PAUL P THOMAS
PURCHASE OFFICER
FACT LTD
COCHIN-683501
MOB:9495425442
AnilBansal

Jul 30, 2015

REGARDING KEY OF I-20 ELITE SPORTZ

i have purchased I-20 elite sports model. i got only one key with remote and other key was without remote. all other companies are giving 2 keys with remote . i have confirmed from my relative who had purchased the same model I-20 elite sports petrol in sep. 2014 from panchkula and he had got 2 keys both with remote. kindly revert back and satisfy me why i have been given only one key with remote. my car no. is HR20AE3659 and i have purchased it from hisar orion motors.on 5th june 2015.my m no. is 9812090450 name- Anil Bansal
Thinakaran Mani

Jul 29, 2015

Hyundai - 10 - Fire Accident

Dear Hyundai,

I am writing this email after narrow escape from my Hyundai i10 fire accident. I, Thinakaran Mani (Age : 44), working for IT company at Sholinganallur using Hyundai i10 Sportz model (Reg No: TN09 BC 2425) past 4 years. I was travelling from my office (Sholinganallur) to Home (Mambakkam) around 10:45 PM IST on Thursday 02-JUL-2015. I noticed that a slight smoke comes out from bonnet and my vehicles electronic items (Speedo meter, Fuel Gauge and Head light) are blinking and going down along with Steering get tight and unable to move. I manage to park the vehicle road side just before everything goes down and heavy smoke comes out from the bonnet.

I was given only few minutes and I was lucky enough that not put central lock and AC. As soon as I came out from the CAR, I can notice small flames are started inside the bonnet. Meantime, the travellers on the road try to put off the flames by sand and try to get some water. The effort not effective and CAR started fire at the front. We called fire service immediately and watching the CAR busting and burning in front us. Before fire service reaches the spot, my vehicle completely burnt and many people were watching the scene at the road. I provided the detail requested by fire service and police who were at the spot and left to home at midnight.

I wrote to crservice@hmil.net Service Support Team on 7-JULY-2015 to get some response but not received any single response from them. I regularly do service of my CAR and I serviced my CAR mid of April only at Sholinganallur Express Hyundai (Marjon Motors) only.

Eventhough I am happy to escape from the fire accident, physically & mentally stressed and upset due to Police FIR, Insurance formalities, and looking for alternate transport. My insurance formalities yet to complete and I don’t know how much will be pay back to me. I need your help to get new CAR.

Can you please help me to get compensation or discount to get a new CAR?
Police CSR No: 596/2015

Name: Thinakaran Mani
Contact No: 8939813739

sumit chakraborty

Jul 25, 2015

Poor roadside assistance

The roadside assistance that was provided to me was not satisfactory after my car met with an accident.I was rather harrased bythe persons who were attending me over phone.The help that I was supposed to get on 24th July at 1.00am,I got it on 25th July at 4.00 pm that too after making several phone calls.I had to take the help from the police to provide me a crane.They took my car under their custody to keep it safely,they didnot file any case against my vehicle as there was no such issue.when the roadside assisting persons failed to provide any help they asked me to arrange for a hydraulic crane.I accepted their proposal and arranged the same but when I asked who will bear the amount he said that is my responsibility.I was shocked to see their audacity.Now I am thinking that my coice for opting hundai was wrong,as such is the service for the customer.
nck

Jul 24, 2015

FRONT LIGHT

I OWN HYUNDAI X CENT CAR LAST YEAR IN DEC 2014 AND TRAVEL MOSTLY IN NIGHT . EVERY TIME I FACE THE PROBLEM OF LIGHT . LIGHT NOT FOCUS PROPERLY AND ITS INTENSITY IS NOT GOOD . WE ARE UNABLE TO DRIVE IF ANOTHER VEHICLE COMING FROM FRONT SIDE . I ASKED REGARDING IT TO SERVICE STATION ENGINEERS SEVERAL TIME. BUT THEY HAVE NO ANS. ACCORDINGLY TO THEM ALL HYUNDAI CAR HAS THIS PROBLEM. OF LIGHT INTENSITY .
PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.

CAN MORE WATT LAMP IS SUITABLE FOR ASSEMBLY OF CAR .
Vijay Doshi

Jul 23, 2015

Complaints/Suggestions on new “Santa Fe”

SUB: Complaints/Suggestions on new “Santa Fe” (Diesel AT, MH-43-AU-9900) purchased in October 2014.

Reference to above subject, I would like to mention followings:

1. Door Auto Lock: When we start driving Santa Fe, doors do not get locked automatically which is possible in Verna. So we have to remember locking the doors every time when we start the car.

2. Rare View Mirror: Rare view mirror does not get soften at night to avoid head lights of cars behind us. This is surprising to observe features available in your “Verna” costing Rs.13 lacs and not available in “Santa Fe” costing Rs. 32 lacs.

3. Cruise Control: When we drive on cruise control setting a specific speed, we can increase or reduce the speed by only 2 km per every click of button!!! This is very ridiculous to experience while driving at the speed of more than 100 km at high way. Our Mercedes A-Class gets jump of 10 km on every click on the cruise control which is very convenient.

4. Hand Brake: Hand brake is given at left leg which is very inconvenient for frequent use. For example, if we are driving in heavy traffic or standing on signal, we have to shift the automatic gear lever from Drive to Parking mode every time as car may move some inches forward or backward in neutral mode due to uneven roads. Using hand brake frequently with left leg is not comfortable at all.

We hope you will improve these points in next version of Santa Fe. Else, we are very happy with its looks, power steering, height of driving seat, pick up & other features.

Vijay Doshi
98210 43507
Vijay T Joteppanavar

Jul 21, 2015

Service and repaires.

With reference to the above subject,I would like to bring to your kind notice that my santro car no,KA 14 MC 999 always is to make service and repaires at your authorised dealer only.I left my car at Rahul Hundai at Shimoga on 01.07.2015 and received call from person regarding the change of timer belt some thing else and taken my car on 02/07/2015 by paying as per invoice noB201504126 against RO No R2015044876.
I started my car on 9/7/2015 for tour in between journey heard unusual sound and suddenly got off engine.same time I have contacted your service cetre at Shimoga they told pls get done by local mechanic and I was away about 75 KM from Shimoga.I called mechanic he told timer belt cut so vehicle cannot move and same thing brout notice to shorwoom they sent towing van and brought vehicle on 9.7/2015 by evening.
I am very sorry to say still today no response and call from your dealer regarding the car repaires.I have not seen such irresponsible
persons so I hope you will consider this and clarify my problems at earliest.

Regards.
Vijay Shimoga
getprashant

Jul 21, 2015

No revert on service booking

Booked Car servicing through your web ( No. 1020427) Message says . Dealer will contact you shortly. Alternatively you may feel free to contact the dealer on 011-28115266,28116264 ( Both numbers are wrong ).....1800114546 (Not working)
shahidlk

Jul 20, 2015

accident service

sir i have hyundai eon car kl 60 e 4737 muhammad shaheed lk ,, this car accident before one month thst workd ur dealer apco hyundai kasargod .. service is very dely and service is very bad ,so i am not get that vehicle , nw my car is thats showroom. shwroom manger bad responce.. my all family members hyundai family .. so pls solve my prblms my contact nombert 9526311113 i will tell all deatails
gauravbose

Jul 18, 2015

worst service

i gave my car for servicing and the next day i got a call to pick up my car. but when u reached there, to my utter surprise the none of my complaint was rectified.
even after telling them, they did not attend my complaints.
the name of service center is sachin motors in bareilly.
this is the worst service station i have ever seen in my life and will never recommend anyone else to buy hyundai cars because they have the worst possible service station.
amangal85

Jul 14, 2015

Hyndia having worst customer Care

Experience with Hyundia is one of the worst experince in my life. The Customer care is worse and no one is actually bothered about any of customer complains.
I have booked an Elite I20 car and got delivery after 6 months even when I had a written Date of Delivery on Order form for 50 days after my booking.

I tried all customer care numbers, there showroom service and they all are bull -shit.

This is the worst nightmare of my life.
Kavalath Gangadharan

Jul 13, 2015

first drive engine stopped could not strart again

Have taken delivery of Excent Car( MH 47-A 2319)_ on Thursday, the 9th June 2015 from Modi Hyundai Malad Mumbai taken the car and parked in my building garage away 5 kms. On Sunday, 12th June 2015 I took the card with my family and after running about 15 kms some noice came from engine and after some the engine stopped on the road and some how managed to park it
a side in the busy road. After a lot efforts I got the road side assistance number and after an hour or so the toe came and took the car to their workshop in Chunnampbatti, Mumbai.
Had also informed the dealers from where I purchased. Have contacted the workshop told will let me know the status . today is 13th June nobody called me as to what is the status of my car.

It is really shocking new car which at the first trip itself gave me so much of problem to me as well as to my family. This is my sixth car and in past I never had any problem of such
nature .

I am in shock after having hard cash with out any loan got such a car; I am middle class servicing man of the age of 68 years.

Your immediate attention is appreciated.

Regards - Gangadharan, 98200 13710
Abhijeet Mudaliar

Jul 8, 2015

False promises

I had booked my verna from kundan hyundai chinchwad. I was very disappointed with the delivery date of my Verna in the month of Nov 2014. It was delayed by a month. I went to cancel my booking and the director promised me the 3M Teflon and engine waxing package would be given to me. They did not give me any coupon though saying that the Teflon cover would be updated internally in their system. Today I went for my 2nd service and they said that the director promised only one time initialteflon cover and not the package. As I do not have anything in written I cannot take them to the consumer court. But they have fooled me again this time... I regret that I chose kundan Hyundai as a dealer to buy my car.
manojhosamani

Jul 7, 2015

Wrong Mialge Update

I own Elite i20 Sportz , I got delivery on Oct 2014, and now my car is done with 10,000 KMs. When I took for the service to Trident Hyundai, there was a surprise for me...by saying as per Hyundai's records, may car has done with 17,000 KMs. I wondered how could this possible. Immanul my personal service adviser was very kind to say that this Updation has done by Advitha Hyundai (Bannergatta road) in a road side camp on Feb. Then I remember the scene that, I told him to just check Engine Oil nothing else, the fellow who checked has marked my KM as 17,000.

Really don't know what Hyundai is doing for all these. Now I have my marriage in next 3 days, but Trident is saying we cannot service your car unless we get an update from they get an update from Advith Hyundai, Advith Hyundai is such a care less fellows they don't even know to read numbers.

Whom can I contact now to get this changed.

Manoj JP
deepaksbs

Jul 4, 2015

Experience with Hyundai Good OR Bad???

Dear Team Hyundai,

This mail is to appraise you of my experience of being a part of Hyundai family.

I was in search of a hatchback car for my personal use and I extensively researched and weighed all available options in the market in the category. During my research I visited a Hyundai dealership in Ahmedabad by the name of Sharma Hyundai.

The sales executive by the name of Mr. Nirav Acharya guided me through my selection process and I must admit he was a terrific salesperson. He assisted me throughout my purchase process and helped me with every requirement right from detailing the features of all Hyundai cars to the end of purchase.

I finally settled down on Hyundai Grand i10 and made the purchase on 21st June 2015 which was later allotted Reg. Number: GJ 27 AH-7319. I was really happy to become a proud member of Hyundai Family.

Just a week after my purchase there were heavy rains in my city i.e. Ahmedabad and due to water logging, rainwater entered the car cabin and it started to have issues with ignition. I immediately called Hyundai Service. The car was towed down to workshop of Sharma Hyundai and later examined by two engineers of Hyundai service center named Mr. Chandrakant Patel and Mr. Kushal. They examined the car and told me that the car needs to be taken up for cleaning and minor repairs and would cost me approximately 3000 bucks. They also promised me that I will get my car back after clean-up within 3-4 days.

However they failed to live up to their service promise of 3 days and they were not sure even on the 4th day as to when will be I get my car back. Today evening i.e. at the end of fourth day I received a call from Hyundai service center that I need to visit the service center as there are issues with some parts of my car and they also quoted an extra 10,000 bucks for repair job. If this be the case then why it not intimated to me when they arrived for initial inspection on the first day.

I am really disappointed at such pathetic service on the part of Hyundai. The most appalling was the stark contrast in the language and mannerism of the same Hyundai personnel during the time of the purchase and during service. Once the purchase is done, it seems as if service of the product is none of their business and its an undue burden on them.

I always trusted a multinational like Hyundai to be a customer centric company which is the reason why I chose to own a Hyundai car over all other good options but the quality of service which I am receiving currently has completely belied my belief.

In just 10 days I saw everything...in my first car purchase.

It is requested to intervene in the issue and get it resolved at the earliest.

New Thinking....New Possibilities....but I think new possibilities are getting eroded.

Deepak Sharma
aajaya_uma

Jun 30, 2015

CRTM copy of your i10 car.:- Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, IN

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajay Wagh wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, INTo: bsseo@hmil.net, swat_an@yahoo.com, ravisharma@hmil.com, globalpr@hyundai.com, Atul Bhuvan Hyundai <gm.bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>, cr@hmil.net, crsales@hmil.net, crservice@hmil.net, salesmum@hmil.net, hslheem@hmil.net, wsmin@hmil.net, HyundaiNationalCustomerCare@hmausa.com, hyundaical@hmil.net, eroscca@hmil.net, consumeraffairs@hmausa.com, bhuvanhyundai <bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>, "sales.amhyundai" <sales.amhyundai@amaangroup.com>, "sm1.bhuvanhyundai" <sm1.bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>
Cc: ws058@hyundai-motor.com, ysshin@hmil.net, dsjang@hyundai-motor.com, hdbang@hyundaicorp.com, jksuh@hyundaicorp.com, ravisharma@hmil.net, anandv@hmil.net, monish.mazumdar@hkstrategies.com, sukriti.kalra@hkstrategies.com, jwong@hmausa.com, chosford@hmausa.com, Jim Trainor <jtrainor@hmausa.com>, lscholz@hmausa.com, djoyce@hmausa.com
Hello Mr. Bo Shin Seo,

This is in continuation to my email to Hyundai Management and customer care network.
I wanted to bring certain facts in front of you, which have major impact on the QoS to the customer and ultimately suffered sales.

I want to thank Mr. Atul (Group CEO - Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad), Ms. Bindu (Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad Office) and Ms. Saloni (Hyundai Motors India Limited, New Delhi Office) for calling me over the phone and for their precious time. Surprisingly, none of them had any clue about the case nor they did their homework before calling, which took me at least 20-30 minutes to explain each of them my problem over and over again. Also, none of them have sent an acknowledgement/ summary of our discussion, even after multiple requests during our call.

Mr. Atul: It is sad to know that even as a Group CEO for Bhuvan Hyundai (designation confirmed by you over the phone, during our call), and having the authority to make decisions; you have not been able to understand the pain of the customer. You haven't committed any TAT (Turnaround Time) or Resolution Time for my case. As confirmed by you, the Registration Certificate takes 45 days and Vehicle Insurance takes 30 days from the date of purchase, to reach to the customer; if there is a loophole then why is it not alarmed?
There is a major gap with the process from Bhuvan Hyundai, which we discussed over the phone and I am sure, that we both agree upon it. So let's forget the process for a moment and help me understand, if a customer is travelling 400 kms multiple time, just to chase your sales/ customer relations team; reminding them of issues and concerns being faced, why there is no action?
Is the customer taken for granted and left to suffer? Are we taking any lessons from the case and act or do I have to run places to get the resolution.

It is humble request to Mr. B. S. Seo and relevant stake-holders, who have time for a customer (who is being cheated) and have decision making powers; to help me with resolution and take me out of this mental torture. I feel cheated badly and all my hard earned money being stolen.

Trust me, I reassure that I will fight till I get justice and with all possible weapons I could use; from social media to Indian legal system as well as consumer court. I will make all the prospects planning to buy Hyundai vehicle aware of cheating and wrong practices. I do not want other innocent people to become your customers to suffer, the way I have.
+91-8655366681

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Ajay Wagh
wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com
Hello Team Hyundai,

The Brand Slogan of Hyundai is: Through NEW THINKING we will discover NEW POSSIBILITIES and I completely agree, now the new thinking is to cheat the customers by selling them older version & preowned cars, claiming them to be brand new and harassing the customer by not providing any documents (including most important documents like, Registration Certificate, Insurance Policy etc.) even after 3 months of purchase.

My name is Ajay Wagh, who recently took a WRONG decision and went ahead with purchase of Hyundai i10, the details are shared below,

Date of Purchase: 21st March, 2015
Model: 2014 (We were told that it will be 2015 model but 2014 model was delivered)
Make & Model: Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1
Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai, Jalna
Location: Jalna City, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Money Paid: Rs. 5,09,398.00 (Full amount including all charges, as agreed between dealer and myself)
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

After going through so much of harassment and mental torture from your representatives for almost 3 months, I decided to lodge a legal complaint and have sent notice to the Dealer showroom, Dealers Aurangabad office, Hyundai’s Mumbai office and Corporate Office in Tamil Nadu. The scanned copy is attached for your ready reference. The sales representatives had made many commitments on providing number of accessories against the discount requested during negotiation, none of it is been fulfilled. It is very difficult to understand, for a brand like Hyundai, how can the sales & delivery process be sub-standard? Moreover, how can the customer be cheated? After registering my car’s chassis number with Hyundai Website, I came to know that the same car was sold on 29-07-2014 and it was also confirmed by one of the sales representative during the conversation, when I was chasing for all the documents of the car.

I am looking for resolution for my problem as I am not able to drive my car without basic documentation in place. I have simply wasted my money by purchasing Hyundai manufactured vehicle. As the legal proceedings are taking place, I wanted all the relevant stake-holders to know the pain of customer and hence this email. Thank you for reading through, not sure if I will get any justice or even a reply to this email. I am not going to lose my battle here, I am spreading the word in social media as well as raising concern through consumer court as well.

I will fight for justice.

+91-7208079856

Make & Model: Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1
Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai, Jalna
Location: Jalna City, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

I will fight for justice.

#Ajay #Wagh #Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1 #car #hyundaiCar

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajay Wagh < wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com >
Hello Mr. Bo Shin Seo,

I want to thank Mr. Atul (Group CEO - #Bhuvan #Hyundai, #Aurangabad), Ms. Bindu (Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad Office) and Ms. Saloni (Hyundai Motors India Limited, New Delhi Office) for calling me over the phone and for their precious time. Surprisingly, none of them had any clue about the case nor they did their homework before calling, which took me at least 20-30 minutes to explain each of them my problem over and over again. Also, none of them have sent an acknowledgement/ summary of our discussion, even after multiple requests during our call.

There is a major gap with the process from Bhuvan Hyundai, which we discussed over the phone and I am sure, that we both agree upon it. So let's forget the process for a moment and help me understand, if a #customer is travelling 400 kms multiple time, just to chase your sales/ #customer relations team; reminding them of issues and concerns being faced, why there is no action?
Is the customer taken for granted and left to suffer? Are we taking any lessons from the case and act or do I have to run places to get the #resolution.
+91-8655366681
---------- Forwarded message ---------
#B. #S. #Seo -
From: Ajay Wagh < wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com >
Date: Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:59 PM
Subject: Fwd: Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, IN
To: mong-koo-chung@hyundai-motor.com
Cc: bsseo@hmil.net, cr@hmil.net, crservice@hmil.net
On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Ajay Wagh <wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team Hyundai,

My name is #Ajay #Wagh, who recently took a WRONG decision and went ahead with purchase of #Hyundai #i10, the details are shared below,

Make & Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1
Dealer: #Bhuvan #Hyundai, #Jalna
Location: #Jalna City, #Jalna, #Maharashtra, #India
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

After going through so much of #harassment and #mental #torture from your representatives for almost 3 months, I decided to lodge a legal complaint and have sent notice to the #Dealer #showroom, #Dealers #Aurangabad #office, #Hyundai’s #Mumbai office and #Corporate #Office in #Tamil #Nadu. The scanned copy is attached for your ready reference. The sales representatives had made many commitments on providing number of accessories against the discount requested during negotiation, none of it is been fulfilled. It is very difficult to understand, for a brand like Hyundai, how can the sales & delivery process be sub-standard? Moreover, how can the customer be cheated? After registering my car’s chassis number with Hyundai Website, I came to know that the same car was sold on 29-07-2014 and it was also confirmed by one of the sales representative during the conversation, when I was chasing for all the documents of the car.

I will fight for #justice.

Contact No. +91-8655366681

#Hyundai #Motors #India #Limited - #Dealer: #Bhuvan #Hyundai - #Location: #Jalna #Cheating #Ajay #Wagh #Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1 #car #hyundaiCar

Bhuvan Hyundai is also listed in the below given Categories
Hyundai Car Dealers
Hyundai Authorised Car Dealers
Hyundai Accent Car Dealers
Hyundai I10 Car Dealers
Hyundai Verna Car Dealers

paytm - No Proper Support to Replace or Refund a Defective product
    This is regarding the Paytm order # <1145964580> of...
    TSRTC - MEN Occupying Ladies Seats
    Respected Sir/Madam, This is to...
    Dish TV - channel issue
    my set top box has been replaced by technician on 2/9/15...
    Mahindra XUV 500 W8 - third service
    गाडी नंबर PB06R 3232 हें।मैं...
    ONIDA LCD TV (ZARIA) - PICTURE PROBLEM
    ONIDA LCD TV (MODEL - ZARIA) PICTURE SOMETIME ENABLE...
    HDFC Bank Credit Card department - hold funds of my salary
    i took credit card fron hdfc bank in indore and i paid 3-4...
    14409 - Faulty 55 Inch TV
    I Purchased 55 Inch LCD TV, after a month it has started...
    Britannia Bourbon - free recharge
    i donot get free recharge of rs 26 on pack of britannia...
    idea 3g - Not Giving Proper 3G Services in Sector 44 B Chandigarh
    Dear Sir/Madam I want to complaint against C-105, Phase 7,...