Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

aajaya_uma

Jun 30, 2015

CRTM copy of your i10 car.:- Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, IN

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajay Wagh wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, INTo: bsseo@hmil.net, swat_an@yahoo.com, ravisharma@hmil.com, globalpr@hyundai.com, Atul Bhuvan Hyundai <gm.bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>, cr@hmil.net, crsales@hmil.net, crservice@hmil.net, salesmum@hmil.net, hslheem@hmil.net, wsmin@hmil.net, HyundaiNationalCustomerCare@hmausa.com, hyundaical@hmil.net, eroscca@hmil.net, consumeraffairs@hmausa.com, bhuvanhyundai <bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>, "sales.amhyundai" <sales.amhyundai@amaangroup.com>, "sm1.bhuvanhyundai" <sm1.bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>
Cc: ws058@hyundai-motor.com, ysshin@hmil.net, dsjang@hyundai-motor.com, hdbang@hyundaicorp.com, jksuh@hyundaicorp.com, ravisharma@hmil.net, anandv@hmil.net, monish.mazumdar@hkstrategies.com, sukriti.kalra@hkstrategies.com, jwong@hmausa.com, chosford@hmausa.com, Jim Trainor <jtrainor@hmausa.com>, lscholz@hmausa.com, djoyce@hmausa.com
Hello Mr. Bo Shin Seo,

This is in continuation to my email to Hyundai Management and customer care network.
I wanted to bring certain facts in front of you, which have major impact on the QoS to the customer and ultimately suffered sales.

I want to thank Mr. Atul (Group CEO - Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad), Ms. Bindu (Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad Office) and Ms. Saloni (Hyundai Motors India Limited, New Delhi Office) for calling me over the phone and for their precious time. Surprisingly, none of them had any clue about the case nor they did their homework before calling, which took me at least 20-30 minutes to explain each of them my problem over and over again. Also, none of them have sent an acknowledgement/ summary of our discussion, even after multiple requests during our call.

Mr. Atul: It is sad to know that even as a Group CEO for Bhuvan Hyundai (designation confirmed by you over the phone, during our call), and having the authority to make decisions; you have not been able to understand the pain of the customer. You haven't committed any TAT (Turnaround Time) or Resolution Time for my case. As confirmed by you, the Registration Certificate takes 45 days and Vehicle Insurance takes 30 days from the date of purchase, to reach to the customer; if there is a loophole then why is it not alarmed?
There is a major gap with the process from Bhuvan Hyundai, which we discussed over the phone and I am sure, that we both agree upon it. So let's forget the process for a moment and help me understand, if a customer is travelling 400 kms multiple time, just to chase your sales/ customer relations team; reminding them of issues and concerns being faced, why there is no action?
Is the customer taken for granted and left to suffer? Are we taking any lessons from the case and act or do I have to run places to get the resolution.

It is humble request to Mr. B. S. Seo and relevant stake-holders, who have time for a customer (who is being cheated) and have decision making powers; to help me with resolution and take me out of this mental torture. I feel cheated badly and all my hard earned money being stolen.

Trust me, I reassure that I will fight till I get justice and with all possible weapons I could use; from social media to Indian legal system as well as consumer court. I will make all the prospects planning to buy Hyundai vehicle aware of cheating and wrong practices. I do not want other innocent people to become your customers to suffer, the way I have.
+91-8655366681

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Ajay Wagh
wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com
Hello Team Hyundai,

The Brand Slogan of Hyundai is: Through NEW THINKING we will discover NEW POSSIBILITIES and I completely agree, now the new thinking is to cheat the customers by selling them older version & preowned cars, claiming them to be brand new and harassing the customer by not providing any documents (including most important documents like, Registration Certificate, Insurance Policy etc.) even after 3 months of purchase.

My name is Ajay Wagh, who recently took a WRONG decision and went ahead with purchase of Hyundai i10, the details are shared below,

Date of Purchase: 21st March, 2015
Model: 2014 (We were told that it will be 2015 model but 2014 model was delivered)
Make & Model: Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1
Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai, Jalna
Location: Jalna City, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Money Paid: Rs. 5,09,398.00 (Full amount including all charges, as agreed between dealer and myself)
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

After going through so much of harassment and mental torture from your representatives for almost 3 months, I decided to lodge a legal complaint and have sent notice to the Dealer showroom, Dealers Aurangabad office, Hyundai’s Mumbai office and Corporate Office in Tamil Nadu. The scanned copy is attached for your ready reference. The sales representatives had made many commitments on providing number of accessories against the discount requested during negotiation, none of it is been fulfilled. It is very difficult to understand, for a brand like Hyundai, how can the sales & delivery process be sub-standard? Moreover, how can the customer be cheated? After registering my car’s chassis number with Hyundai Website, I came to know that the same car was sold on 29-07-2014 and it was also confirmed by one of the sales representative during the conversation, when I was chasing for all the documents of the car.

I am looking for resolution for my problem as I am not able to drive my car without basic documentation in place. I have simply wasted my money by purchasing Hyundai manufactured vehicle. As the legal proceedings are taking place, I wanted all the relevant stake-holders to know the pain of customer and hence this email. Thank you for reading through, not sure if I will get any justice or even a reply to this email. I am not going to lose my battle here, I am spreading the word in social media as well as raising concern through consumer court as well.

I will fight for justice.

+91-7208079856

Make & Model: Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1
Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai, Jalna
Location: Jalna City, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

I will fight for justice.

#Ajay #Wagh #Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1 #car #hyundaiCar

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajay Wagh < wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com >
Hello Mr. Bo Shin Seo,

I want to thank Mr. Atul (Group CEO - #Bhuvan #Hyundai, #Aurangabad), Ms. Bindu (Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad Office) and Ms. Saloni (Hyundai Motors India Limited, New Delhi Office) for calling me over the phone and for their precious time. Surprisingly, none of them had any clue about the case nor they did their homework before calling, which took me at least 20-30 minutes to explain each of them my problem over and over again. Also, none of them have sent an acknowledgement/ summary of our discussion, even after multiple requests during our call.

There is a major gap with the process from Bhuvan Hyundai, which we discussed over the phone and I am sure, that we both agree upon it. So let's forget the process for a moment and help me understand, if a #customer is travelling 400 kms multiple time, just to chase your sales/ #customer relations team; reminding them of issues and concerns being faced, why there is no action?
Is the customer taken for granted and left to suffer? Are we taking any lessons from the case and act or do I have to run places to get the #resolution.
+91-8655366681
---------- Forwarded message ---------
#B. #S. #Seo -
From: Ajay Wagh < wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com >
Date: Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:59 PM
Subject: Fwd: Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, IN
To: mong-koo-chung@hyundai-motor.com
Cc: bsseo@hmil.net, cr@hmil.net, crservice@hmil.net
On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Ajay Wagh <wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team Hyundai,

My name is #Ajay #Wagh, who recently took a WRONG decision and went ahead with purchase of #Hyundai #i10, the details are shared below,

Make & Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1
Dealer: #Bhuvan #Hyundai, #Jalna
Location: #Jalna City, #Jalna, #Maharashtra, #India
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

After going through so much of #harassment and #mental #torture from your representatives for almost 3 months, I decided to lodge a legal complaint and have sent notice to the #Dealer #showroom, #Dealers #Aurangabad #office, #Hyundai’s #Mumbai office and #Corporate #Office in #Tamil #Nadu. The scanned copy is attached for your ready reference. The sales representatives had made many commitments on providing number of accessories against the discount requested during negotiation, none of it is been fulfilled. It is very difficult to understand, for a brand like Hyundai, how can the sales & delivery process be sub-standard? Moreover, how can the customer be cheated? After registering my car’s chassis number with Hyundai Website, I came to know that the same car was sold on 29-07-2014 and it was also confirmed by one of the sales representative during the conversation, when I was chasing for all the documents of the car.

I will fight for #justice.

Contact No. +91-8655366681

#Hyundai #Motors #India #Limited - #Dealer: #Bhuvan #Hyundai - #Location: #Jalna #Cheating #Ajay #Wagh #Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1 #car #hyundaiCar

Bhuvan Hyundai is also listed in the below given Categories
Hyundai Car Dealers
Hyundai Authorised Car Dealers
Hyundai Accent Car Dealers
Hyundai I10 Car Dealers
Hyundai Verna Car Dealers
Aman thapar

Jun 29, 2015

Complaint against salary as an employee

Dear sir/ madam
I have a complaint regarding the dealer for not providing me the salary.
Dealer name- Deora hyundai, Jodhpur( Rajasthan)

I have a complaint against them as I worked there as a team leader there for 1year and 7 months. But when I left the job they refused to provide me the salary for 10 working days just with a non sense reason. I don't believe there is any right to the dealer that they hold salary of any employee. And they neither providing me the incentives of Rs. 6000 which was rewarded by hyundai directly according to the last year's scheme at Diwali time. So kindly request you to please help me out as I am an average class employee. And if they do not provide me that then I have to take legal actions in labour court. But as an ex- employee I don't want to go because I had a very good experience in hyundai. So kindly reply soon.

Aman Thapar
Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
janahidavid

Jun 24, 2015

Battery Problem

My car is elite i20 and bough throgh Susee Tirunelveli. I bought this on 06 02 2015 . Often the battery become totally down and i iformed and give this to Susee. They checked and recharged the battery and returned. Now again few days back the same problem happened around 2000 km. Repeatedly they are asking me that you checked that the doors are closed properly and the lights are switched off properly. But i am sure that everything was fine when i left the car in shed.

please do the needful to solve this.

Mrs David Selvin Jeyadhas
harmeet bhatia

Jun 24, 2015

Unprofessionalism and faulty system

As a loyal customer of your company i would like to inform you that i got extremely mentally torched by your employee Ravi and Jasbir Arora at novelty GT Road Amritsar. As i purchased new i10 grand on 23 august 2014 and still i don't receive my Car RC yet as i paid full payment on 18 September 2014 and they talk very rudely when i ask about my Car Rc.
Its about two times now i got checked up by traffic police as they stop me for routine checkup i got humiliated by police just because of your staff as i donot have my car RC and i have already paid for my Car RC . I request you to please listen my complaint or I have no option to go court. I request you to contact me.

Priyanka Industries
Kulwant Singh Bhatia( owner of Priyanka Industries)
evanda1234

Jun 20, 2015

smelling of cluctch plates

I bought the vehicle Grand i10 Asta during january 2015 and the distance covered so far is 900 km.. Many times i noticed when ever i used a first gear especially in congested area, where i have to adjust the clutch accordingly, the burning foul smell of clutch plates comes out. I am really very disappointed of this condition. I asked my friends who bought the sane type of vehicle , they also said that they are also notice the same problem.. It is a manufacture problem and i hope the company would do the needful..
jenitha Joyce

Jun 19, 2015

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - DSC HYNDAI - ORDER NO N31- Nandanam - Chennai

We would like to inform you that , As a Loyal customer of yours we had our wedding planned on 6th May 2015, Based on the regular follow up from the DSC representative we have booked Grand I 10 from DSC Hyndai paying Rs 10,000 on 14th April 2015 in order to gift my fiancé during wedding.

But for more than 20 days there was no proper response and very pathetic poor response from them , Even after we followed up to deliver the car on time they have not called us to convey any information since we have planned to take the vehicle in Finance.

Since we got vexed of getting such a bad experience and we were running short of time we have asked them to change it to I 20 Elite model since we were very eager to migrate to the new version, But to our surprise nothing was processed from their side and every time we walked into the showroom there was no response even from the AGM.

For past 10 to 20 days daily we had a follow up with the DSC representative but no response.

At last since we had only 15 days and by any chance we wanted the car , We have approached Hyndai Motor Plaza- Chennai direct showroom of Hyndai and booked Elite I 20 and got the car delivered on time , We bought an Elite I 20 – Blue with register No : TN 10 AS 9648.

Due to the poor response in DSC , We have cancelled the order with DSC.

They have not intimated us about the cancellation charges nor they had a courtesy to inform the customer they have charged Rs 3000 as cancellation and did not intimate the customer that the cheque is even ready .

After our regular follow up for a month and after our wedding plans was over , When we approached the dealer in mid of May 15 they are stating us that the cheque of Rs 7000 is ready and Rs 3000 has been deducted for cancellation.

As a Loyal customer of Hyndai, I really don’t know why this Rs 3000 is charged for the customer , We have not approached any other brand to buy a car , We have purchased from you and that too due to the poor customer response from DSC we had no other option we have approached HMP to do the needful.

Due to their poor customer service from DSC ,The dealer should be penalized for giving such a bad experience to the customer , But relying on you and the dealer we have booked with them , Why are we as a customer being penalized for their poor customer service of deducting Rs 3000 from our money.

We have even approached the AGM to take action but there was no response to consider our complaint there where only comments that cancellation charges are there.

Our only emotional feel is that even though there was a pathetic experience from DSC hyndai we have not changed the brand of the car whereas we have just gone to your direct store and got it done due to situations , So for that deducting Rs 3000 is not acceptable which has really affected us mentally and morally for getting penalized due to your poor customer response where the customer is no were responsible.

As a responsible team , Being a loyal customer of yours i would like you to oblige this mail and take action to refund my booking amount of Rs.10,000 at the earliest considering our loyalty .

Expecting for your positive reply and action on the same to support your customer.

Regards ,

Jenitha V

Chennai.

Ph no :9840984117
Namandeep Singh

Jun 16, 2015

Clutch Failure

I had purchase new I-20 Elite Asta in Oct. 2014 top model. in starting car performance was good but certainly in 3 months my door sensor lock has been failed . when i complained service center they tried to repair the lock but on strictness to them they replaced from new lock. now after six months the clutch plates of vehicle is burned and smelling very bad. again i had pull done my car to SAS Hyundai service center and they are saying that the clutch has been burned because of pressing clutch will driving such a silly excuses they had given . please tell how the vehicle will be drive on pressing clutch and driving . i owned three vehicles and driving since last 10 years i dnt faced any problem like that in another vehicles. please help to suggest should i continue with the vehicle or shall i sell it immediately as i dnt get any postive respond from service center about the vehicle.

Namandeep Singh.
8953344557/9005578888
KAIWAN BALSARA

Jun 16, 2015

SERVICE CENTRE

Dear Hyundai,

I had given my Hyundai 120 for service on 1st June 2015 for the normal service with a few specifics on problems that I had been facing with the car for sometime now.eg ac not cooling,brakes very soft,noise in the stearing column while making turns etc.The car was given to Mohol Automobile Services who had given me an estimate on the job order that was issued.

On inspection later I was advised that there would be certain parts in the ac mainly the compressor would need to be replaced and maybe one of the break drums.Had also received an estimate for the mentioned repair work which was okayed and I gave the go ahead to commence the changes.After a couple of days I was advised that there is a problem with the front shock aborbers,suspension and stearing column.I had not asked Mohol Auto to check any of the mentioned issues with the exception.of the stearing column.This was also approved with chagrin as the estimate received for the complete job now was inr 66000.The supervisor after numerous calls committed that the car would be ready for pick up on Thursday 11th June 2015.From that day there was no feedback from anyone at Mohol Hyundai on the status of my car.

I was able to go to the service centre only this morning and was advised by the supervisor not the name mentioned on the job order that I might take another week as the parts were despatched from Chennai which was later changed to "to be despatched".

The quality of the service that was accorded to me by the service centre was shambolic as there was no commitment as to when the car would be ready for pick up neither did anyone show any sense of responsibility in showing an interest to the problems that I am facing.Its 3.30 pm on 16th June 2015 and there is no feedback from anyone.

fyg there seems to be a policy of no replies to querries if the service supervisor is not available.In my case I have been travelling for the last 3 days calling up Hyundai for the supervisor and leaving messages but no call from anyone.Till this morning I have been advised that "HE IS NOT WELL".

The reason why I have stuck with the Hyundai service centre is that I would be sure that what I had requested for would be done in a timely and economical manner.However here its the exact opposite.

This quality of service is absolutely unacceptable and would need to be addressed quickly as I might not be the only one that would be facing such difficulties.

Kindly advise what do I do now ? Or do I take the easy way out and go to a forum.

Kaiwan Balsara
9820708048
Swapnil shah 75

Jun 4, 2015

Unprofessionalism and faulty system

Good Morning - I just bought a Hyundai xcent from Shreenath - Ghatkopar yest - Totally disappointed with the over all service - I have taken the delivery yest but yet the mike of my car is still not working - I made a mistake by going to shreenath - Pl pl pl beware - dnt go to this showroom - it belong to totally unprofessional staff n management.

My Problem of Bluetooth has still not been solved and we were asked to take the car home . Without given a Proper demo also of the car - as the staff had to leave for home .

Again to put it to everyone's notice - i got a call from a gentlemen from Shreenath Hyundai saying he will take the car to the Govandi workshop as a big ECM machine cant be brought to Hinduja Hospital were the car is parked - for which i refused to give the car - then the guy transferred my call to his senior Ms Pink and she gives a different story saying " sir we dont need ur car - my technician will come over to ur place and get it rectified " ----- Hello guys i am shocked with this miscommunication of Shreenath Hyndai Staff - Seriously i am repenting by going to this showroom - Even the interior of my car is not polished - Infarct the Sales Person Megha this morning tells me that no matting is provided every by Hyundai company to the rear booth . Am quite shocked .Infact i was told yest by a Gentlemen Mr Mukesh saying " sir raste pe to dhul udati hai na - Car pe be hogi na " when i insited to Mukesh that is when he put one guy who was without a uniform also started cleaning the car - Again when i noticed the tyres they were full of dust - when i showed him the Tyre's he said ok sir i will put some solution - as today when i saw it while leaving also it was bad - Its wasnt done properly - Very soon i will post the pictures of the interiors - dash board and the tyres in the condition i was given the car . Very Very Very Very Very Disappointed with the overall treatment from the Team - I wish i should have gone with Pramukh Hyundai - Worli .....
abinmtixon

Jun 3, 2015

i20 starting problem

I purchased tis hyundai i20 before 3 nd half years KL 35C 3090.the problems arises usuallyy.usually i went to the hyundai service centre palai,kottayam distict.i havnt ny satisfaction with there servicing and all.they wont check properly all the systems in free chekup till last.aftr that payble checking they found alll prblms that cost is very high.really they are cheating.before 2 weeks steering prblm occured then theyy replaced the steering motor and servicing i paid rs 9500. Aftr 2 weeks they telling sensor board got prblm.ecu unit.they ask me to replace it for rs 40000.my car running is 24000 till now. I cant replacing nd repairing throughout the year.hyundai take to responsibility of this problm. And the service centre telling that they havnt any repairing and all.only replacement.is hyudai really robbering the customers??
then whatt?? Pala hyundai service centre said that thay havnt ny garentee for this repairing.then how i can trust u all..itz very shameful.
The thing is i cant pay tis 40000 for replacement.u hav to inform the respected service centre.pala hyundai service centre.kottaramatom.kotttayam district.kerala

Abin m Tixon

The thing is i cant pay tis 40000 for replacement.u hav to
Mohit Kalra

May 31, 2015

i 20 KEY BROKEN

I purchased an i 20 car on 28-12-2010.The Registration no. is UP80BU0070 from Arvind Hyundai Agra,Fatehabad Road.I have 2 keys,1 has been broken &other one is in bad condition
They are charging Rs.18,000 for the fresh lock.It is a very shameful thing that the key has been broken .We didn't expected such a poor quality from a reputed company.
We request you to kindly instruct the Dealer to issue us Fresh Keys free of cost as soon as possible.

Devraj Kalra
22/4 Vibhav Nagar,Agra
Mobile No.-09897097232
geethkl

May 5, 2015

No Refund amount Since 5 months

I have booked hyundai xcent,color : P blue, variant Sx(0) on 21/12/2014 in Blue Hyundai(Mysore Road) Bangalore and could not purchase due to some personal reason. I requested for refund on 4th Jan 2015, but till today i did not get any reply from concerns. Also the Sales executive with whom I have interaction is keep on promising for 100% refund of the booked amount but he is just keep on postponing the dates for issuing cheque.

Kindly take care of this issue.
balaji charan

Apr 24, 2015

Stolen Audio set

As My Car TN20AJ 0003 latest month 17th March i gave my car for service to general service as my Door Glass closer problem and audio speaker set problem give service Engineer to Mr.Suresh . He has not attend properly my car Door problems. As i said that audio speaker problem but they stole my audio set . As they not given my set they give me old model set for that i asked my audio set for that i have not taken my car for past one month. At present also they not given me my audio set which i purchased with my car they give me alternative audio set. this not far of Hyundai service how they can stolen my audio set without my permission. so pls take some action to that person immediately.As Hyundai service centre receptionist call me to take my car for many time without my original audio set i took my car on 22/4/2015. As with this you should take action if not in future we will not buy hyundai car me and my friends circle.

by
Balaji
AMIR RASHEED

Apr 20, 2015

CLUTCH

I AM FACING CLUTCH PROBLEM I HAD PURCHASED VARNA FLUDIC OCT-2013 AFTER 12000K.M CLUTCH PLATE WAS NOISY SERVICE SUPERVISOR SAID CLUTCH PLATE IS NOT COVERED IN WARRANTY I PAID RS.24000 AND AFTER 8000K.M I AM FACING SAME PROBLEM
joss 1234

Apr 20, 2015

battery problem

MY VEHICLE NO . KA. 01. ML1518. VERNA SX (O) FLUIDIC 1.6 VX PETROL BOUGHT THROUGH ADVAITH HUNDAI RESIDENCY ROAD . BANGALORE. ON MAY 2014.

FOUR MONTHS BACK , AROUND 13000 KMS. THE BATTERY BECAME TOTALLY DOWN ,AND WE I GIVE IT TO ADVAITH VASANTHNAGAR SERVICE STATION AND THEY RE CHARGED THE BATTERY AND RETURNED. NOW AGAIN FEW DAYS BACK THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED AGAIN ( AROUND 14500 KMS.) AND CAR WAS ON THE ROAD AT 9.30 PM. WITH YOUR ROAD ASSIST, WE TOOK IT TO THE SAME PLACE AND WE ARE REQUESTING THEM TO REPLACE THE BATTERY. BUT THEY ARE VERY RELUCTANT TO SO. PLEASE ENSURE THE DEFECTIVE BATTERY IS REPLACED. WE CANNOT ACCEPT THE EXISTING BATTERY AS THIS IS A BIG SAFETY RISK.

MY CONTACT DETAILS : JOSE JACOB, 9880659959
vivek phogat

Apr 17, 2015

steering problem

I was a proud owner of hyundai I 20 magna diesel , model 2012 bought from bahadurgarh(HR 13 F 8099). but not now because of the following incident.
I got my car serviced from safdarganj hyundai , kataria chowk , gurgaon on 28 March 2015 . There was some sound coming from steering and a.c cooling problem . I told the same to the service advisor . I got my car and the bill was of 20600 rs. after 2, 3 days I went to market and was surprised and shocked to see that suddenly the steering got jammed and I narrowly escaped from a severe accident. immediately I rushed to drishti hyundai , bahadurgarh and told them about the steering problem . I got my car next day and the bill was of 340 rs. Again same problem occurred and went to drishti hyundai again . they told me either there is a sensor problem or eps problem and u will have to pay around 28000 rs. for sensor or around 14000 rs. for eps . I told that before servicing at gurgaon I was not facing any such problem of jamming of steering , only there was some sound and that sound is coming since a year
The drishti hyundai said that we cannot do anything , u have to consult gurgaon agency. I told them steering is totally jammed and how can I go there. drishti hyundai bahadurgarh is nearest to my home.
I got negative response and I asked complaint book but denied. they told that we are not having any provision of complaint book for written complaint. I told them I paid 20,600 rs. at gurgaon for the service and I never faced this problem prior to the service. So why should I pay for this particular problem problem. They said if we bring any new part which is faulty In your car then there is compulsion on you to buy it and there was no customer friendly environment and everyone was forcing me accept that we are totally right . At one point I felt harassed for problem occurred due to hyundai staff. Then , after trying my level best I rang safdarganj hyundai, gurgaon and told them about the same. On next day they took the car to gurgaon . I told them whether to rectify it or return it with the the same sound coming from steering . now another twist came , they asked me to 10,000rs. for the rectification of the problem. Being a middle class man I can't afford such a hefty amount.
now I felt cheated because how can a company asked different amount for the same problem. Right now (on 17 April 2015) the car is at gurgaon and I am badly in requirement of the car.
I have lodged complaint some 2 year back also regarding some different problem but at that time there was no response , I hope this time I will be entertained
Sunil Sanadhya

Apr 16, 2015

Service Center Unwanted Bill at Hyundai Service Center (M/s Gupa, Jalawar, Rajasthan)

I take my car Hyundai i10 to service center at Jhalawar (Raj.), maintain by Mr.Gupta. It has a jerk sound durring running, the problem was not identified by the service center manager but after not finding anything he is giving bill of Rs. 3500. For what we have to pay.
shubham gupta 2012

Apr 13, 2015

Bad service and no promish keeping

I had bought Hyundai Grand i10 on 19th feb from lalitpur U.P.. Before paying money they were accepted to give all the accessories and service but after paying money they have delayed my delivery by many days and they didn't gave any of the accessories and empty tank vehicle. After that on 16th March car had a small accident near Agra so I gave my vehicle to NRL Hyundai Agra. They have told me that they will take 7 days to fix it. But already around 1 month is over still they are saying that they need 7 more days to complete it. My insurance was Cashless but they are not claiming it. They need full cash from me and I need to reimburse it. I am very frustrated now. The service is really very bad. And I have lodge complain on customer care around 4 times but still there is no resolution and they are not taking any action.
jinu8078

Mar 24, 2015

i10 car not starting when car is hot

car refused to start while stopping at petrol filling station. after 10 min the car started. I notice that immobilizer and check engine lights are off when cars refuses to start, when the lights are on ( may need to wait 10 min and reinsert the key will work) . morning cars starts as normal , if I stop then try to restart, the immobilizer and check engine lights will be in off state I need to wait till the lights are on to start the car.

I contacted Pothenz Hyundai service centre for checking this as Iusually travel at nights from office to home so I need reliable car, on explains this technician without further checking he said EUC need to replace and cost will be around 40000 Rs. this is a common problem in i10.

Is this a common problem in i10? is there any service of ECU available ?( for me replacement is a costly solution ). if this is common problems why Hyundai is not calling back the damaged ECUS like other automobile manufactures do ?
mechanical wear and tear is acceptable but the major parts are failing leads to the quality of Hyundai products , kindly advice me a solution for this or lead me to a better service centre where i can fix or repair ECU

My car details :
VIN IS :MALAN51CLAM631191
Reg No: KL 25 B 13 40
Purchase year: 2010
Total Kms driven: 24132 Kms
MUKESH CHANDERr

Mar 20, 2015

elroy hyundai is the very bad they not listen customer

elroy hyundai is the very bad they not listen customer.

AFTER SALE ***ELROY HYUNDAI SHOWROOM NOT LISTEN SINGLE WORD.

I BUY XCENT CAR IN 2014 DEC. AND SAME DAY I GOT PROBLEM IN CAR BUT THEY NOT LISTEN TILL DATE ALWAYS SAY WE WILL FIX 4MONTH GONE BUT THEY NOT LISTEN SINGLE WORD

DONT BUY CAR FROM ***ELROY HYUNDAI***

GO TO OTHERS SHOWROOM BUT DONT GO TO ELROY.

I CRY EVERYDAY WHY I CHOOSE THIS SHOWROOM FOR BUY CAR..

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL
anuj.krg@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015

No Car after full payment
M.R Hyundai....They took the money, no car delivery made. I booked this CAR in Jan,15,First they said late by a week and then they say they don't deliver they want more time .Yesterday they said they wont more 15 days.its has already 2 month over. Am going to cancelling the booking . Probably will never buy a Hyundai again. i will go with Polo now which is a great car and will stick to brands other than Hyundai because this is no way to treat a customer.
samsqadri

Mar 14, 2015

REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY

I have purchased i-20 sports car from your registered dealer of ---K.C.HYUNDAI HYDERPORA SRINAGAR KASHMIR on 07-05-2013.the car has run nearly 54000kms till date. There was some noise comming from front-left hand side of the car from some days. Itook the car to the work shop of your K.C. HYUNDAI HYDERPORA for check up. On checking it was observed that the LINK ASSY-FRONT STABILIZER,LH is not functioning properly and is to be replaced.the part was replaced and i was directed to pay RS.1700/=(cost of the part and lab).Irequested them that the car is under warranty for 2years. the car has run less than 60,000kms and within 2years as such the company has to pay the amount of RS.1700/=UNDER warranty scheme.The request was not accepted without anyreasonable reply.It is worth to mention that the mandatory 3-services have been done at the same service station of the k.c.hyundai. I hope stern action shall be taken against the incharge MR.MUSTAQ, who has become hypocrate in this company.i hope the amount of RS.1700/== deposited SHALL be reimbersed to me immediately, OTHERWISE I HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO APPROACH CONSUMER COURT.
THANKING YOU
ABDUL MAJEED SHAH
VEH.NO.JK01U0105
CONTACT.NO.9419002631
aneeshmsunny

Mar 14, 2015

No Car after full payment

Hilton Hyundai....They took the money, no car delivery made. First they said late by a week and then they say they don't have the color I want. Yesterday they said they don't have the model of verna I booked. Am cancelling the booking on Monday. Probably will never buy a Hyundai again. I own a Vento now which is a great car and will stick to brands other than Hyundai because this is no way to treat a customer
Sohan1959

Mar 13, 2015

Not response properly.

I purchased new Grand i10 from Mukesh Hyundai, Kestopur on 10.02. 2015, CH. No- MALA851DLEM148511 And Engine No- D3FAEM177331 while delivery I did get it's temporarily number which expired on 12.03.15 . In time of purchased Mukesh Hyundai sales executive also committed that he will take care of all documentation & permanent registration but till today I am not get permanent registration number & document related formalities of my car.
So I several times try to contact with Mukesh Hyundai sales executive & responsible person but they don’t provide proper response.
Due to the same my car stand still in garage now I am suffering and facing difficulties so much , hampering my daily valuable work.
So I request to you Kindly solve the above matter immediately .

With regards,

Sohan Kumar Paul
Mob. No.- 9230463174

Shree Chella Gas Agency - Bank Account not linked with LPG
    Hello Sir, When I submitted a form for linking to Bank...
    Kallada travels - Bad service
    booked a ticket In Kallada travels 3 July 1.15. This...
    nokia/nokia lumia 360 dual sim 8GB yello - it is not working goof
    This mobile handset is good work I am not satisfied with...
    Reliance GSM service - stop R Menu pop up
    Please stop R Menu pop up it is irritating my no is...
    BSNL UP EAST - Internet
    Sir my no is 7376605804 BSNL .i recharged with Rs 68 net...
    paisalive.com - paisalive
    This website tell me that you can earn upto 9000 per month...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - chahera pahchano
    Mera 62 hajar ka cheating kar gaya he... Aur abhi lakho...
    TATA MOTORS LUCKY DRAW 2014 - tata moter luck draw
    Chahera pahechano contest zee news channel par dikhaya...
    EB Urapakkam - Worst EB service
    I am staying in Ganapathy Nagar, Urappakkam. Here frequent...
    CBSE JEE MAIN-2015 - less % is selected
    sir i had given improvement exam unfortunate i got less...