Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

jinu8078

Mar 24, 2015

i10 car not starting when car is hot

car refused to start while stopping at petrol filling station. after 10 min the car started. I notice that immobilizer and check engine lights are off when cars refuses to start, when the lights are on ( may need to wait 10 min and reinsert the key will work) . morning cars starts as normal , if I stop then try to restart, the immobilizer and check engine lights will be in off state I need to wait till the lights are on to start the car.

I contacted Pothenz Hyundai service centre for checking this as Iusually travel at nights from office to home so I need reliable car, on explains this technician without further checking he said EUC need to replace and cost will be around 40000 Rs. this is a common problem in i10.

Is this a common problem in i10? is there any service of ECU available ?( for me replacement is a costly solution ). if this is common problems why Hyundai is not calling back the damaged ECUS like other automobile manufactures do ?
mechanical wear and tear is acceptable but the major parts are failing leads to the quality of Hyundai products , kindly advice me a solution for this or lead me to a better service centre where i can fix or repair ECU

My car details :
VIN IS :MALAN51CLAM631191
Reg No: KL 25 B 13 40
Purchase year: 2010
Total Kms driven: 24132 Kms
MUKESH CHANDERr

Mar 20, 2015

elroy hyundai is the very bad they not listen customer

elroy hyundai is the very bad they not listen customer.

AFTER SALE ***ELROY HYUNDAI SHOWROOM NOT LISTEN SINGLE WORD.

I BUY XCENT CAR IN 2014 DEC. AND SAME DAY I GOT PROBLEM IN CAR BUT THEY NOT LISTEN TILL DATE ALWAYS SAY WE WILL FIX 4MONTH GONE BUT THEY NOT LISTEN SINGLE WORD

DONT BUY CAR FROM ***ELROY HYUNDAI***

GO TO OTHERS SHOWROOM BUT DONT GO TO ELROY.

I CRY EVERYDAY WHY I CHOOSE THIS SHOWROOM FOR BUY CAR..

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL
anuj.krg@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015

No Car after full payment
M.R Hyundai....They took the money, no car delivery made. I booked this CAR in Jan,15,First they said late by a week and then they say they don't deliver they want more time .Yesterday they said they wont more 15 days.its has already 2 month over. Am going to cancelling the booking . Probably will never buy a Hyundai again. i will go with Polo now which is a great car and will stick to brands other than Hyundai because this is no way to treat a customer.
samsqadri

Mar 14, 2015

REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY

I have purchased i-20 sports car from your registered dealer of ---K.C.HYUNDAI HYDERPORA SRINAGAR KASHMIR on 07-05-2013.the car has run nearly 54000kms till date. There was some noise comming from front-left hand side of the car from some days. Itook the car to the work shop of your K.C. HYUNDAI HYDERPORA for check up. On checking it was observed that the LINK ASSY-FRONT STABILIZER,LH is not functioning properly and is to be replaced.the part was replaced and i was directed to pay RS.1700/=(cost of the part and lab).Irequested them that the car is under warranty for 2years. the car has run less than 60,000kms and within 2years as such the company has to pay the amount of RS.1700/=UNDER warranty scheme.The request was not accepted without anyreasonable reply.It is worth to mention that the mandatory 3-services have been done at the same service station of the k.c.hyundai. I hope stern action shall be taken against the incharge MR.MUSTAQ, who has become hypocrate in this company.i hope the amount of RS.1700/== deposited SHALL be reimbersed to me immediately, OTHERWISE I HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE BUT TO APPROACH CONSUMER COURT.
THANKING YOU
ABDUL MAJEED SHAH
VEH.NO.JK01U0105
CONTACT.NO.9419002631
aneeshmsunny

Mar 14, 2015

No Car after full payment

Hilton Hyundai....They took the money, no car delivery made. First they said late by a week and then they say they don't have the color I want. Yesterday they said they don't have the model of verna I booked. Am cancelling the booking on Monday. Probably will never buy a Hyundai again. I own a Vento now which is a great car and will stick to brands other than Hyundai because this is no way to treat a customer
Sohan1959

Mar 13, 2015

Not response properly.

I purchased new Grand i10 from Mukesh Hyundai, Kestopur on 10.02. 2015, CH. No- MALA851DLEM148511 And Engine No- D3FAEM177331 while delivery I did get it's temporarily number which expired on 12.03.15 . In time of purchased Mukesh Hyundai sales executive also committed that he will take care of all documentation & permanent registration but till today I am not get permanent registration number & document related formalities of my car.
So I several times try to contact with Mukesh Hyundai sales executive & responsible person but they don’t provide proper response.
Due to the same my car stand still in garage now I am suffering and facing difficulties so much , hampering my daily valuable work.
So I request to you Kindly solve the above matter immediately .

With regards,

Sohan Kumar Paul
Mob. No.- 9230463174
vikrant198870

Mar 11, 2015

Extremely poor after sales service by hyundai service station

I purchased a hyundai grand i10 oct 2013, within 3-4 months cars right fog lamp's bulb got blast due to lose fitting during manufacturing, when i contacted service center (samara hyundai, mayapuri, new delhi) a guy said u derived car in rough road thus fitting got lose, another person said u derived in rain so it got blast due to water logged in, now in 2015 afted so much follow up, they got ready to change the fog lamp they took my car on 11-03-15 1:00 pm, and driver said u will get your by 4:00 pm, then I called the service center around 4:30pm they said i will take on more hour, I said ok, again I called them after 1 hour, now the lady on help desk was so casual like I at her residence and its hardly matter that they have to deliver the car, and said she will call me back as she is busy at the moment, I did'nt received any call so I called back around 6:15pm after calling 4-5 times a guard picked up the phone and said service center is closed and I cant tell u any thing regarding your car, and gave me a no. and said u can as him. Now the guy I called, some senior person of the service center even he was not aware any thing and just to avoid the situation he said they called me but my no. was switched off, if driver can pick so he can drop it back at the same place, and till next day 11:30 am i haven't received any call from service center even after complaining at hyundai, and I dont know wheres my car. We get better service from road side mechanics and company calls is a service center. Please don't a hyundai car, if u still want to, do not go for samara hyuandi.
Vikram Banga

Mar 11, 2015

Extremely poor after sales service by both the service station and the company.

Please find below the number of mails exchanged and still nobody seems to respond.

Dear Mr. Seo,

It's been more than a week and nobody is ready to take up this issue seriously. I got a call from the service centre and all talked about was the cleaning of the car.

It's feels pathetic reminding a so called reputed company like Hyundai to address consumer's problem. I had put in all my money to purchase this vehicle , had to even take a bank loan. Is this what I get in return. I've been running from pillar to post in getting things sorted for a brand new car sometimes wishing had a bought a second hand or some other make I would have been better off.

Nobody is talking to me about the axel which is the main issue right now. I've not been driving the car since then and Infact have been traveling to work by cab as I'm scared driving it with a broken axel.

Kindly give my complaint a serious thought as I am tired to putting things across to your company.

Best Regards

On 06-Mar-2015, at 7:50 pm, Vikram Banga <vikramjitsbanga@gmail.com> wrote:

Reminder!!

On 02-Mar-2015, at 6:15 pm, Vikram Banga <vikramjitsbanga@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Seo,

Please also find attached the picture of the upholstery of car after service and repair. This is after sending the car for cleaning thrice.

<image.jpeg>
On 02-Mar-2015, at 4:33 pm, Vikramjit Banga <vikramjitsbanga@gmail.com> wrote:

Mr. B.S.Seo

MD Hyundai Motors India LTD.

Greetings!

I bought Hyundai Fluidic Verna on 31st August 2014 from your authorized Dealer Himgiri Hyundai. Gurgaon. The registration number of the car is HR 26 AA 4773 and VIN# is MALCU41UMEM175137.

Since the time I have bought this car I have been facing a lot of trouble with the after after sales service.

Firstly it took me more than 1.5 months to get my car registered.I had to run from pillar to post in getting it registered.

Secondly we were promised a couple trip to Dubai which actually influenced our decision in buying the car. After the purchase nobody followed up with us or nobody even gave us the form that needs to be filled. On our repeatedly going to the showroom we were given the form and were asked to furbish a list of documents with a DD in favor of M/s Team Promotions PVT LTD. Although the form was given to us on the last we were still able to get the DD made and further sent it to M/s Team Promotions. We requested them to let us deliver the documents and the DD by hand but they refused. After about 15 days we got a rejection letter from them saying that the documents are incomplete. Whereas before sending the documents we crossed checked with Team Promotion about the list and they confirmed that the documents are complete before we couriered it to them. They knew that we are already running short of time they still did not let us deliver the packed by hand. We feel extremely cheated. It seems as though the intention of the company was wrong while the scheme was being offered. We went to the dealer and even he refused to entertain us saying this part of the deal is between the company i.e. HMIL,Team Promotions and us. I still have the copy of the draft along with the zerox copy of the documents we sent.

Thirdly I will tell about the quality of the parts that the company is using and the attitude of the Service station team. I sent my car for accidental repair to Professional Engineers Services, Gurgaon, At first I was given an estimate of INR 2000/- for the repair where as I ended up paying INR 4300/- i.e. more than double the amount. After rigorous follow ups I got my car back in an extremely bad condition. I got my car back on 11th Feb 2015 and after I had to send it atleast thrice for cleaning. Everytime they used to either forget cleaning it properly or would not check it thoroughly before giving it back. I was constantly complaining to them about a weird noise coming from the right hand side of the car. Thrice I was sent back and once even by the team Manager Mr. Madan saying that the car is absolutely fine.After that on 26th February I asked to check the axle of the car. I had to leave my work on go on a weekday as the service refused to check my car on weekends. After the car was accessed by Mr. Maninder he said that that some rubber of the axle has come off and that should be under warranty but they do not have the part. At first it was extremely socking for me to learn that the axle of the car has broken so quickly. The was sent to service station on 2nd February 2015 when it was only 9658 Kms run.After I waited for more than an hour for the warranty team to answer which I was told that is a mere formality I was actually told that I will have to pay for the axle or they will get back to me after consulting with their area Manager Mr. Brig Mohan. Standing there I actually got the biggest the shock of my life when they hinted that I would have to pay it. I fail to understand the kind products that your company is using.In None of the other cars till date we had the need to get the axle changed. I still use a Honda City which is 120000 run, please send your team of engineers to access the car and see if the all parts are working fine and whether they have been changed since we have bought it.This is not the kind of quality we expect from car priced at 12Lacs. Since then the service station team has not even bothered to call back and confirm the status. Each time I call them , Mr. James says that he will get back to me after confirming it from Mr. Brij Mohan. We are living in an extremely service sensitive world and your team does not seem to realize the same. On top of that how are you even expecting me to pay for the Axel when it has nothing to do with my using the car. The fault is absolutely in the quality of the product. I am even scared to use the car now as I do not what would happen to the rest of the parts. In such a short span of time if the axle can break , anything can happen to car once the warranty gets over. Also if I am treated like this when the car is under warranty I wonder what would be my fate once the warranty is over.

Please be rest assured that I will not pay for the part and would request you to ask the service station to get it replaced at the earliest before I initiate further action.

I would appreciate an early response.

Vikramjit Singh
rao123bri

Mar 10, 2015

service issues with Hyundai Motors(Gandhi) Solapur

My hyundai accent gle was given for a regular servicing on 9th of march 2015.After servicing I got to see my car in worst condition as there was brake master kit leaked which was not a problem previously also my wiper blades were in broken condition.As per servicing washing n cleaning of my car was also not done properly or more I can say not done.Most pathetic was a unexpected reply from service manager Mr.devle that thy are not at all responsible for anything nd thy can do nothing for this...what I can expect frm that so cheap manager.wen I said I can raise a complaint against you he was happy nd said surely you can proceed as he knows no action will be taken against him...But stop fooling people that trust you guys. ...I think now onwards I shud stop keeping my car get serviced at company workshop...Shame on you hyundai gandhi motors that you can't give a proper service to people.
kalkiji.512@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015

Servicing Issues with Hans Hyundai for my i20

Concern -
Recently, I got my car presented for scheduled, regular service at Hyundai Service Center, Hans Hyundai, Moti Nagar, New Delhi. To my surprise, the Service center has been asking for exorbitant charges for a fault of the defect of bad service quality at Hyundai.

I seek your attention to mediate the dispute between me and the mentioned service center. I am writing to you after much mental agony and deliberation.

Please advise and provide me a forum to take my matter up for resolution.

Brijesh Sharma / Ph 9717346271 / Vehicle No. DL4C-AQ9684
New Delhi, India.

kalkiji.512@gmail.com
abhineshsharma86

Feb 28, 2015

Not response proper

I have purchage eon delite+ 18/01/2015. Regarding number plate and Rc. i had call many time for hyundai 13,jamuna tower,govind marg,rajapark, jaipur Rajasthan but they don't provide proper response. I have really frustrated.Final i had reached hyundai showroom ,but they don't provide proper response there.
I had really unhappy with hyundai service.

Please provide me seniour person contact number

Abhinesh
Capt.Dennis Lobo

Feb 23, 2015

NO REGISTRATION.

PLEASE CALL ME ANY SENIOR EXECUTIVE AT MITHILA HYUNDAI OR HYUNDAI CARS INDIA. I HAVE HAD A NIGHTMARE OF AN EXPERIENCE AT YOUR OUTLET WHILE BUYING A NEW CAR.

ALL YOUR EMPLOYEES ON TELEPHONES AT MITHILA HAVE NOT ALLOWED ME TO TALK TO ANY SENIOR EXECUTIVE IN YOUR COMPANY. THOSE WITH CELL PHONES HAVE SIMPLY SHUT THEM OFF WHEN I CALLED. I WILL PASS THE BELOW STORY TO ALL THE CONCERNED FORUMS AS THIS BEHAVIOUR AND INJUSTICE MUST BE ADDRESSED.

I Capt. Dennis Francis Lobo have purchased from Hyundai showroom at Mira Road a brand new Hyundai Verna car for a sum of 12 lacs which was paid vide 2 cheques on 26/Jan/2015.Both cheques have been encashed.

Terms agreed as:
“Price includes - Car On Road, Extended warranty, Registration, Insurance, Zero depreciation cover and Depo Charges”
Further specifications as agreed were as follows:
Model /Variant: SX diesel
Colour: Stardust
Year: 2015

2) The cheques were handed over to Mithila collection agent Mr. Aftab Choudhary, at my residence in Bandra and date of delivery of the car with all formalities completed was agreed as 4th.February 2015, failing which, cancellation and refund was agreed.Proof of such advice & agreement is in my possession.

3) A a further amount of Rs.15000 was taken, in cash, at the time of delivery for accessories which were never fitted although the sales representative Mr.Varun Rao insisted that it was done. I had no choice but to accept as executiv sales executive said that if I refused to pay, the car would not be handed over. No TAX Invoice but only a voucher has been given.

4) The car was delivered to me at Mithila Hyundai showroom, at Mira Road, Thane District, Maharashtra on 5th February 2015 with a temporary number plate and assurances from Mithila representatives Mr.Kulwant Singh(Head), Mr.Varun Rao(sales executive) and Mr.Rizwan Sayed (executive) that the car’s permanent registration would be completed by 10/February 2015 when the temporary registration expired. The same was expressed verbally and in writing signed by Mithila representatives.

5) It is now almost 15 days since delivery and my client has made close to 100 calls to Mithila office and representatives. All records are available. All above named representatives have been avoiding me and Mr.Varun Rao has informed me that due to the “absolute mess” in the running of the organisation and the jealousy of his co- workers towards him, he would be quitting the company shortly.

6) During persistent calls from me to Varun Rao, on mobile tel no. 9158811930 at approx. Noon time. he told me that he was not to be disturbed as he was with busy his girlfriend. He also told me that I was a nobody in front of him and that he owned 85 crores of property, had a flat on Carter road (Oceanic -401) in Bandra and drove a seven series BMW which he could loan me to shut my mouth and not disturb him and his girlfriend. He openly challenged my client to proceed in the matter and intimidated me. It appeared to my client that Mr.Varun Rao was in and inebriated state and the same was confirmed by Mr.Rizwan Sayed when I spoke to him the day after on the 18th.

7) I was told by Mithila Hyundai employees Mr.Varun Rao and Mr.Rizwan Sayed repeatedly that a RTO strike was in progress. However this is a lie as when I contacted the RTO public relations officer Mrs.Shinde’s office on 13/ Feb /2015, I was told that no such strike existed. In fact I applied for a renewal of my driving licence to the RTO on 12/2/2015 and received the licence on 17/02/2015 so I am sure there is no strike.

Under the circumstances, I have had to employ a lawyer and send a legal notice to Mithila Hyundai today. It appears that the Hyundai company has no control over the services of their agencies as I see several complaints on this site. I am proceeding with police action and legal proceedings shortly. Anyone buying a car from with Hyundai contact me first for an update. Anyone who has been cheated like me please call me on +91-9819100504. I am contemplating further legal actions if I am unsatisfied with their next actions.
Now my car is lying abandoned without any registration done and I have not been contacted by Hyundai managers (on small executives) inspite of requesting repeatedly their Managers numbers from customer care executive Heena.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF AND DO NOT FALL INTO A MESS LIKE ME DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE. I HAVE HAD NO PEACE OF MIND SINCE THE DAY I STARTED DEALING WITH MITHILA/HYUNDAI.

CAPT.DENNIS F LOBO
+91-9819100504
nicechap_11

Feb 19, 2015

Gears are not shifting properly after clutch work done

Sir i have i 20 CRDI asta 2011 milege is 51500 .my clutch was heard thats why i consulted to venketes hyundai Gulbarga .after consulting service manager adviced me to change clutch asembely on the same day i replaced clutch plate /pressure plate & relese bearing after replacing these parts my clutch is smooth but still i was facing gear shifting problem again i consulted to venketesh hyundai they adviced me to replace clutch master cylinder & clutch slave cylinder on the same day i replaced it ...but its very painful to say that my problem of gear shifting remained same. And i am not able to shift gears properly in frist and second gear.the problem is with frist and second gear only. I request to hyundai people to solve my problem and advice me what to do now ?please solve my problem
Ashfaq khan
Solapur maharashtra
jkberwa

Feb 10, 2015

about vehicle registration

Hi I purchased new xcent petrol from badola Hyundai Rajsamand on 24 Jan 2015 while delivery I didn't get it's temporarily no and insurance. On dated 20/2/2015 I came to Jaipur at the time of I arrived my vehicle was deposited to local police station and still today my permanent registration formalities not done by seller so I m having very difficulties
Kindly solve above immediately otherwise I will took this matter into consumer forum
Jai Kumar
bvrao

Feb 5, 2015

Non-Honouring of commitment to sell SX 1.2 (M) Red Color Hyundai Xcent before the end of December 2014.

Your sales team from time to time canvassed in the month of December 2014 after we visited your show room. They have explained that the discounted price is valid upto 31-12-2014 and there will be drastic increase in sale price with effect from 01-01-2015 due to withdrawal of discount scheme and hike in excise duty rate. They also offered accessories worth Rs.14,999/- free of cost. Keeping in view of the discounted price and the offer, we placed an order for SX 1.2 (M) Red Color Hyundai Xcent at Rs.7.08 lakhs without extended warranty after the sales team confirmed the availability of the above model of Red Color Hyundai Xcent duly checking up with their office and immediately demanded Rs.50,000/- towards booking advance with an assurance that the vehicle will be delivered within a maximum period of one week from 18.12.2014 .Basing on such demand and assurance, we gave a cheque bearing No: 508440 dt: 18-12-2014 for Rs. 50,000/- and took a receipt on a slip of paper duly signed by the Sales Executive Mr.Satish. The said cheque was also encashed on the same day i.e.18-12-2014.
Your sales team, specifically Sales Executive Mr. Satish and General Manager Mr. Kama Raja were assuring from time to time upto 25-01-2015 that they will do the needful to ensure that the above vehicle of our choice is delivered at the agreed price along with free accessories. Your General Manager Mr. Kama Raja and Sales Executive Mr. Satish came to our house on 25-01-2015 expressed the inability to deliver at the agreed price and offered to deliver the vehicle of my choice at Rs.7,56,799/- with extended warranty which I refused.
On 03-02-2015, your Sales Executive Mr. Satish came to our house and delivered the cheque of Rs. 50,000/- bearing cheque no: 582501 dt: 02-02-2015 drawn on Karnataka Bank to my wife B. Radha.
I would like to intimate you that I will be encashing the cheque of Rs. 50,000/- given by you only under protest.
I request you to deliver the vehicle of my choice Red Color Hyundai Xcent at the agreed discounted price with free accessories. Otherwise I will be constrained to take legal action.

Expecting favourable response in this regard.

B.Visweswara Rao,
45-57-20/1, Narasimha Nagar,
Visakhapatnam- 530024.
Mobile No: 9393103175.
girish166

Feb 5, 2015

tyre

I have purchase new grand i10 before 6month. Two tyre cut &damage with in 2month in purchase. My name Kamal Soni . Kishangar.dist.Ajmer. my car trend i10 no. Rj42CA0703. Purchase on august2014. Purchase by Hyundai show room Ajmer.
rahul wardha

Feb 3, 2015

GLASS BREAK ATOMATICALLY

HELLO ,

I AM RAHUL MUNDADA. I BUY A I 20 ELITE SPORT OPT. ON MONTH OF NOV. 2014 FROM NAGPUR CHETAN HUNDAI . AND I AM PROPER FROM WARDHA . I GET A PROBLEM IN CAR THAT THE FRONT GLASS OF CAR AUTOMATICALLY BREAK ON 25/01/15. I CALL TO CHETAN HUNDAI NAGPUR AND SEND A VEHICAL TO THEM FOR THE CLAIM . ON 30/01/15. THAT TIME MR. ROHIT TAKE THE PHOTOS AND SEND FOR THE APPROVAL. AND HE CHECK THE VEHICAL WHEN HE TAKE THE PHOTOS , NOW TODAY HE IS TELLING THAT THE GLASS IS NOT REPLCE IN THE CLAIM THE GLASS NOT COME IN WARRANTTY BUT . IF THE NEW VEHICAL HAVING A PROBLEM LIKE THIS SO WHAT I DO WHEN THE TEMP. GOES ON 40 DEG. OR 40 DEG.+ .
HE IS VERY ASSUERD FOR THE CLAIM WILL BE SETTELD AND MR. ROHIT IS A VERY GOOD MANNER AND NICE PERSON TO TALK BUT THE COMPANY POLICY IS WRONG . IF YOUR PERSON IS CHECKING THE VEHICAL AND HE KNOW THAT THE GLASS IS BREAK NOT BEACOUSE OF MY FAULT THAT TIME I TRY TO CLAIM .
SO REQUEST YOU TO GIVE ME A SATIFACTION ANS. AND GIVE ME THE FAST CLAIM APPROEVED FROM YOU SIDE. I AM SENDING MY VEHICAL AGAIN FOR THE INSPECTION FROM WARDHA TO NAGPUR BUT THIS TIME I DONT WANT TO GET HARRASMENT LIKE PAST .

THE DETAIL IS AS FOLLOWS SO PLEASE TALK TO THEM NOW AND TAKE THE DETAIL INFORMATION FROM HIM WHAT EVER OU WANT

VEHICAL N. MH32 Y 7774
MY MOB. NO. IS : 9970065874
loka.rew

Jan 29, 2015

VEHICLE MILEAGE PROBLEM

I had purchased HYUNDAI VERNA 1.6 SX VTVT model from Hyundai show room at Mettuguda (SABOO MOTORS) in the month of Nov - 2014. Right from the booking, we are not getting proper response from show room marketing representatives. By great difficult i had received the vehicle. From that day on-wards i was observing the mileage, and even i had gone for long drive where i can see that the mileage is not giving more than 10.5 KM/L. In the first week of Jan-2015 i got a call from their service center and telling that the vehicle is due for FIRST SERVICE, and accordingly they have taken the vehicle for servicing. While sending the vehicle it was very clearly informed that the mileage is not coming and it is coming around 10 KM/L. The service engineer had informed that they have checked the mileage and confirmed its coming nearer to 14KM/L. I was not accepted the same and told them to come for mileage test. On 11.01.2015 their service engineer is accompanied along with the vehicle for mileage test and found that the vehicle is giving only 10.3KM/L. I had asked to give the same in written. But he has refused and told the matter will be informed to their higher officials. After three days again i got a call from their service center and asking for rating of their service. When i had told about mileage they told that they have to check some parameters as per their higher officials and told me to bring the vehicle. On 24.01.2015 their pickup driver has came and taken the vehicle. By evening when they returned the vehicle i told their service engineer that again the same mileage problem and i found that the mileage has dropped to 7.3KM/L. The same has informed to their service engineer and show room manager, intern they asked me to bring the vehicle to their service center and asked me to go for mileage test poring the FULL TANK of fuel (40.67L). I had done the same and asked for test, the service engineer has sent their representative and after going 41 KM he asked me to again poring the FULL TANK of fuel (which has came to 3.31 Ltrs). After doing the calculations he told that the mileage is coming around 13.66KM Per Ltrs. But after doing the caluculations as per the Fuel poring it shows only 12.38 KM per Ltrs.

It is requested you to please advice is that the vehicle mileage is only that much where as your catalouge and your show room representatives confirming that the mileage is for PETROL VERSION IS 17.6 KM per LTRS (as mentioned below).
(Engine & Transmission Displacement 1591 cc
No of gears 5 Gears
Dual Clutch No
Sport Mode No
Drivetrain FWD)

So, it is advised to solve the problem, otherwise we will go further legal to take suitable action.

A. LOKANADHAM
97011 90190
LOKA.REW@GMAIL.COM
shrikant kabate

Jan 28, 2015

EPS - Power Steering Weak

Hi All,

I have Grand i10 Sportz 1.2 purchased almost a month ago. The Power Steering is very weak and I feel like I am driving manual Steering driven car. I had raised this compliant the next day after taking the delivery from Nagshanti, Belgaum. However, the service enginer informed that its working fine and it might be better after some days.

I had given the vehicle for 1st Service at Advaith Hyundai Service Centre on 27th January 2015 and even they told me that the EPS is working fine and nothing can be done. But there is a difference between Diesel Grand i10 and Petrol Grand i10 and I dont understand why a Inferior EPS system was given to Petrol. Could you please look into this and resolve this ASAP.

I can be contacted at shri.k13@gmail.com or 919986943692

Shrikanth
Raju AR

Jan 26, 2015

dont like the service of v3 hyundai pergundi

Im getting a noise in left side of the tyre .. They doesn't know to find the problem so upset with my car my hard earned money invested no value of customers v should stop buying Hyundai car let the company must suffer . don't know the value of customers ... Never purchase Hyundai car don't cry with service peoples take a Volkswagen car and enjoy
Anil kumar27

Jan 25, 2015

sales complaint

Sales men of safdarjang hyundai in gurgaon bluff and fake comments for sale hyundai vehicle. I have an existing customer and have been purchase hyundai car on 22.01.2015 but at the dilevery time he cheat me. I am sorry and would not be purchased hyundai product in future
anish tiwari

Jan 22, 2015

no Basic accessories provided

I bought Elite i 20 magna(petrol) on 31.12.2014 from Sunrise Hyundai, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi. The sales manager name is Sunil Chaurasia. I am shocked to hear that Hyundai is not providing any basic accessories with this car which company is saying, is a premium hatchback in it's segment. I booked this car on 28.09.2014 where in i gave a cheque of 10,000 INR & i got a quote which says the car's price is 5,92,000. I was ready to give the full amount then only but i was infromed that the car is not available at that point of time. After a month, i got a call from the sales manager & was informed that hyundai has incresed the price of this car by 10,000 & i ended paying 6.02,000 for this car wherein i was expecting some discount from the company as it was the year end. I seriously need a clarity on this or else i will take the next course of action which will be going to the consumer court so this is my request you to please intervene.

The other thing i would like to hightlight is that the rear tyre was leaking air everyday. I got it checked from the local tire mechanic just to check if there is any puncture in the tyre & he straightaway said the tyre is defective. i need to get that tyre changed.

I hope i will hear from you soon on a positive note.

Anish Tiwari
anish.tiwari@centrica.com
Umesh Mehta

Jan 17, 2015

PARTS NOT AVAILABLE

My Sonata Car No. is MH-06-AB-163,

I have given car to garage for repair, but last 2 months, they can not available car's parts.

This is your bad service,

Please available parts as early as possible

Best Regards
Umesh Mehta
Mobile no.7303444408
manojmamta singla

Jan 17, 2015

GEAR NOT SHIFTED PROPERLY

I BUY GRAND i 10 SPORTS PETROL ON 28/11/2014 FROM HIMGIRI MOTORS, KARKARDOOMA, HOWEVER GEAR OF THAT CAR IS NOT SHIFTED PROPERLY, DESPITE MANY COMPLAINTS NO BODY GIVE THE RIGHT FEEDBACK, THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME THAT IN THE MID OF ROAD GEAR IS NOT SHIFTED OF THE CAR KINDLY GIVE THE FEEDBACK/REPAIR

MANOJ

Jan 12, 2015

body pant issue of eon

Dear sir i have eon delite pluse 2013 model but many company related compland found one of them pant problem is a major probem plz check my vehicle as soon as possible my contact no is 09416592590 09728189983 Rohit yadav

MOMA Scholarship - status of application is blank
    sir i have applied for merit cum means renewal...
    Vodafone - refund of amount
    My mobile no.7873694871 was recharged with an amount of...
    SONY XPERIA E3 - internet setting problem and slow processing
    Internet setting problem and slow processing
    SSC - lost roll no
    Respected sir, l have lost my...
    Indane Gas (Mehrangarh) - Subsidy not received
    I didn't received my subsidy on first cylinder . My...
    291894 - my net banking card not register
    My net banking card I have registered that already but not...
    TATA MOTORS LUCKY DRAW 2014 - kbc 00923014516662
    Good News 00923014516662 Dear Customer(00923014516662)...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - kbc 00923014516662
    Good News 00923014516662 Dear Customer(00923014516662)...
    Aircel - Frustrating service
    I just bought the Aircel Sim because of its attractive...
    Catch Street Dogs..Pls help - Street Dogs trouble
    Hi Sir, My Second time complaint: I find many street...