Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

loka.rew

Jan 29, 2015

VEHICLE MILEAGE PROBLEM

I had purchased HYUNDAI VERNA 1.6 SX VTVT model from Hyundai show room at Mettuguda (SABOO MOTORS) in the month of Nov - 2014. Right from the booking, we are not getting proper response from show room marketing representatives. By great difficult i had received the vehicle. From that day on-wards i was observing the mileage, and even i had gone for long drive where i can see that the mileage is not giving more than 10.5 KM/L. In the first week of Jan-2015 i got a call from their service center and telling that the vehicle is due for FIRST SERVICE, and accordingly they have taken the vehicle for servicing. While sending the vehicle it was very clearly informed that the mileage is not coming and it is coming around 10 KM/L. The service engineer had informed that they have checked the mileage and confirmed its coming nearer to 14KM/L. I was not accepted the same and told them to come for mileage test. On 11.01.2015 their service engineer is accompanied along with the vehicle for mileage test and found that the vehicle is giving only 10.3KM/L. I had asked to give the same in written. But he has refused and told the matter will be informed to their higher officials. After three days again i got a call from their service center and asking for rating of their service. When i had told about mileage they told that they have to check some parameters as per their higher officials and told me to bring the vehicle. On 24.01.2015 their pickup driver has came and taken the vehicle. By evening when they returned the vehicle i told their service engineer that again the same mileage problem and i found that the mileage has dropped to 7.3KM/L. The same has informed to their service engineer and show room manager, intern they asked me to bring the vehicle to their service center and asked me to go for mileage test poring the FULL TANK of fuel (40.67L). I had done the same and asked for test, the service engineer has sent their representative and after going 41 KM he asked me to again poring the FULL TANK of fuel (which has came to 3.31 Ltrs). After doing the calculations he told that the mileage is coming around 13.66KM Per Ltrs. But after doing the caluculations as per the Fuel poring it shows only 12.38 KM per Ltrs.

It is requested you to please advice is that the vehicle mileage is only that much where as your catalouge and your show room representatives confirming that the mileage is for PETROL VERSION IS 17.6 KM per LTRS (as mentioned below).
(Engine & Transmission Displacement 1591 cc
No of gears 5 Gears
Dual Clutch No
Sport Mode No
Drivetrain FWD)

So, it is advised to solve the problem, otherwise we will go further legal to take suitable action.

A. LOKANADHAM
97011 90190
LOKA.REW@GMAIL.COM
shrikant kabate

Jan 28, 2015

EPS - Power Steering Weak

Hi All,

I have Grand i10 Sportz 1.2 purchased almost a month ago. The Power Steering is very weak and I feel like I am driving manual Steering driven car. I had raised this compliant the next day after taking the delivery from Nagshanti, Belgaum. However, the service enginer informed that its working fine and it might be better after some days.

I had given the vehicle for 1st Service at Advaith Hyundai Service Centre on 27th January 2015 and even they told me that the EPS is working fine and nothing can be done. But there is a difference between Diesel Grand i10 and Petrol Grand i10 and I dont understand why a Inferior EPS system was given to Petrol. Could you please look into this and resolve this ASAP.

I can be contacted at shri.k13@gmail.com or 919986943692

Shrikanth
Raju AR

Jan 26, 2015

dont like the service of v3 hyundai pergundi

Im getting a noise in left side of the tyre .. They doesn't know to find the problem so upset with my car my hard earned money invested no value of customers v should stop buying Hyundai car let the company must suffer . don't know the value of customers ... Never purchase Hyundai car don't cry with service peoples take a Volkswagen car and enjoy
Anil kumar27

Jan 25, 2015

sales complaint

Sales men of safdarjang hyundai in gurgaon bluff and fake comments for sale hyundai vehicle. I have an existing customer and have been purchase hyundai car on 22.01.2015 but at the dilevery time he cheat me. I am sorry and would not be purchased hyundai product in future
anish tiwari

Jan 22, 2015

no Basic accessories provided

I bought Elite i 20 magna(petrol) on 31.12.2014 from Sunrise Hyundai, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi. The sales manager name is Sunil Chaurasia. I am shocked to hear that Hyundai is not providing any basic accessories with this car which company is saying, is a premium hatchback in it's segment. I booked this car on 28.09.2014 where in i gave a cheque of 10,000 INR & i got a quote which says the car's price is 5,92,000. I was ready to give the full amount then only but i was infromed that the car is not available at that point of time. After a month, i got a call from the sales manager & was informed that hyundai has incresed the price of this car by 10,000 & i ended paying 6.02,000 for this car wherein i was expecting some discount from the company as it was the year end. I seriously need a clarity on this or else i will take the next course of action which will be going to the consumer court so this is my request you to please intervene.

The other thing i would like to hightlight is that the rear tyre was leaking air everyday. I got it checked from the local tire mechanic just to check if there is any puncture in the tyre & he straightaway said the tyre is defective. i need to get that tyre changed.

I hope i will hear from you soon on a positive note.

Anish Tiwari
anish.tiwari@centrica.com
Umesh Mehta

Jan 17, 2015

PARTS NOT AVAILABLE

My Sonata Car No. is MH-06-AB-163,

I have given car to garage for repair, but last 2 months, they can not available car's parts.

This is your bad service,

Please available parts as early as possible

Best Regards
Umesh Mehta
Mobile no.7303444408
manojmamta singla

Jan 17, 2015

GEAR NOT SHIFTED PROPERLY

I BUY GRAND i 10 SPORTS PETROL ON 28/11/2014 FROM HIMGIRI MOTORS, KARKARDOOMA, HOWEVER GEAR OF THAT CAR IS NOT SHIFTED PROPERLY, DESPITE MANY COMPLAINTS NO BODY GIVE THE RIGHT FEEDBACK, THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME THAT IN THE MID OF ROAD GEAR IS NOT SHIFTED OF THE CAR KINDLY GIVE THE FEEDBACK/REPAIR

MANOJ

Jan 12, 2015

body pant issue of eon

Dear sir i have eon delite pluse 2013 model but many company related compland found one of them pant problem is a major probem plz check my vehicle as soon as possible my contact no is 09416592590 09728189983 Rohit yadav
Dr. S. Rahman

Jan 11, 2015

UNSATISFACTORY MILAGE

Sir ,
It is very painful to say that , one i 10- Manga is owned by me 3 yrs back. Since then the mileage is getting not more than 13 kms/ltr of petrol even in the highway run also with skilled driving . Repeatedly while asking in variuos service centers at Guwahati the outcome is also not fruitful .

Sir , I shall be grateful if there is any solution of the matter by evaluating the problem of the vehicle

Dr.Sofiur Rahman
Ph- +91 94359 59304
+91 98592 10359
mail- sofiorr72@gmailo.com
mayank kaushik

Jan 8, 2015

poor after sales service

I purchased one I 10,magna from hyundai advantage,from capital hyundai,NOIDA,at the time of delivery I was told ,you go and we will do the best to your satisfaction,as I had not taken a test drive,but,when I went back to co. they started giving me stories,As the clutch was very hard,And I had purchased a `certified car not a old car,so after visiting 6 times, your dealer is in no mood to repair the clutch,saying you have to shell out money from your own pocket to get this repaired.I had already given,extra money for 2009 model.Also they had assured me to replace the logo/monograms of car,but even today,I am expecting a call from the co. as in five visits they told me that these are out of stock,
IN end they took me to mr. Gaurav Sharma ,Manager and he refused to repair the same.
Mayank kaushik

Jan 5, 2015

poor service and chitted

DEAR SIR

I AM VERY SORRY TO NOTE THAT YOU HAVE APPOINTED DEALERS
THAT ARE MAKING FALSE PROMISES AND NOT REPAIRING THE CAR PROPERLY OR NOT ONLY DOING ANYTHING
AND JUST TAKING MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS.
I HAVE SEND MY CAR FOR REPAIR ON 01.12.2014 AND WHAT THEY DONE I DON'T KNOW?
BUT THE BILLS HAD TO BE PAID BY ME.
WHEN THEY PICKED UP MY CAR, THE CAR WAS DASHED BY PICK UP MAN AND THEY REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT.
THEY ARE SAYING THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM THEN THEY ARE ORDERING ME TO COME TO THEIR SHOWROOM AND TALK WITH MANAGER.
IS IT A SERVICE FOR CUSTOMER??
I HAVE RINGED UP MANY TIMES BUT THEY NEVER TURN UP. I HAVE ALSO MENTIONED DISSATISFACTIONS OF SERVICES ON THE BILLS.

PLEASE LOOK INTO PROBLEM
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT:- 09409553414

REGARDS
UDAY BANSOD
iftikhar nisharahmed

Dec 31, 2014

RPM INCREASES WITH OUT GIVING ACCELERATOR

Hope doing fine by grace of Almighty.
I had bought hyundai i 10 car before 2 years.
The problem has arisen atleast 3 times of RPM increasing without giving accelerator when the car is standing or when the speed is decreased at signal or speed breaker.
This is very much embarrassing with a car from a reputed company like you.
whenever I contact to concerned agency , they say that it needs some cleaning.
Kindly take notice urgently for my convenience.
Waiting for your urgent reply.
yugadeep

Dec 30, 2014

Hyundai i 10 grand gear struckdown and not function

Sir I have purchased Hyundai i 10 grand sportz diesel car from Sai Swarna Hyundai dealers Vijayawada in the month of February 2014. 2 months back while going to kadapa at Badvel village the gear struck down and stopped working. When I contacted Sai Swarna service manager, he advised me after hearing the problem stop the engine for half an hour and start the car; After half an hour the gear functioning as usual. After returning to Vijayawada,Sai swarna service manager examined the car and gear and did not find any problem. Again the car gear struck down and stopped working.My car now in the sai swarna showroom under examination to detect the problem. This defenetely manufacturing problem.I could not expect this type of manufacturing problem from a company like Hyundai India.I have purchased the car with full turst in Hyundai Motars. Now I lost faith in Hyundai Motors.With this problem how can I travel with this car and it may trouble at any point of time during journey.I have already complained to your company and sofar you have not responded. I think you have no concerned about the customer problem.Please arrange new car replacing my car.I request you to respond immediately to this complaint and do the needful..B. Rangakumari cell 09440950394
Deepak Sukhija

Dec 27, 2014

So Many Calls by the Sales person

I had purchased a Elite I20 from Hans Hyundai, but i was not satisfied by the sales person so, I had given the feedback to the company. Now, Sales person and his manager asking me to disregard the complaint by mail him. He called me so many times about this issue.
Please ask him that do not call me again and again. He is calling me by different phone numbers.
Please look into this issue and resolve.
jignundefined

Complaint against poor response

Not delivering car as 3 months passed

Booked on 4th october and as Down time Nadiad. said they will deliver it till last November.
But today 25th December gone, no confirmation given till now for delivering car.And
Now they said car will not deliver till march ending.
As they also not replying us promptly.
My Contact no.-9601284376
Salesman-Shardul (9558098846)
Car-elite i20(magna)
mani.vannan

False commitment

I have ordered Hyndai Xcent SX(o) topend Red passion color for this December offer in Vinayak Hyundai ,Tambaram Sanitorium ,Chennai and i have paid Rs.20000 cash in advance and bank loan of Rs.300000 have been credited.After my money have been credited Hyundai Vinayak have called me that they don't have this color after assuring me to deliver the same color.
This is Ridiculous act by Hyundai Vinayak chennai and it's really pathetic to say to the customer that they don't have the color after my loan have been credited and which they assured to give me.

Please call me to help me

Manivannan L.

mani.vannan

False Commitment

ramavath1973@gmail.com

Delay in New Car Delivery

I have been booked a New Hyundai Xcent Topend model in Petrol version on 20.12.2014 Sleek Sliver. At the time of booking I was paid Rs.5000/- as advance at SABOO HYUNDAI MOTORS, METTUGUDA, SECUNDERABAD/HYDERABAD. On 23.12.2014 Showroom people called and the colour of vehicle is not available at the manufacturing plant. I am asking to the Hyundai Motors Why this Saboo Hyundai is bluffing to the customer. when I was booked above said car they are assured me to deliver the car at the end of the month of December-2014, now they are not in a position to provide the car. During this time I was taken CAR Loan from IDBI Bank and taken DD for Rs.5 Lakhs on the day of 22.12.2014. It is very very bad on the Hyundai side. Immediately I was approached to Saboo people for arranging the same, they are not assuring. If it is not possible it leads Legal obligation and police case will be booked in local police station.

R. RAJITHA
ramavath1973@gmail.com

Delay in New Car Delivery

I have been booked a New Hyundai Xcent Topend model in Petrol version on 20.12.2014 Sleek Sliver. At the time of booking I was paid Rs.5000/- as advance at SABOO HYUNDAI MOTORS, METTUGUDA, SECUNDERABAD/HYDERABAD. On 23.12.2014 Showroom people called and the colour of vehicle is not available at the manufacturing plant. I am asking to the Hyundai Motors Why this Saboo Hyundai is bluffing to the customer. when I was booked above said car they are assured me to deliver the car at the end of the month of December-2014, now they are not in a position to provide the car. It is very very bad on the Hyundai side. Immediately I was approached to Saboo people for arranging the same, they are not assuring. If it is not possible it leads Legal obligation and police case will be booked in local police station.

R. RAJITHA
BIKASH CHANDRA SAHU

INABILITY OF HUNDAI SERVICES

I have bought a new car from Bengal Hundai " Hundai Xcent" not even 7 months old. There is a indication in the pannel which as per manual to be attended immediately. It is about malfunction of combustion. i have visited 4 times in Tiljala workshop in last one(1) month and they are unable to solve. I left the car for 7 days to repair at one time but still undone. Is it the normal procedure or do we need to go to consumer court for this? I can not effort to keep the car with yopr work shop every time for days.Neither every time i will burn the fuel to send it to ypour work shop. Most important I am unable to meet my business meeting as the car is not in right condition. I am losing my business and valuable time. I DEMAND FOR REPLACEMENT OF CAR IF UNABLE TO REPAIR IN A WEEK TIME.

thanks and best regards
Bikash Chandra Sahu
Sunill Kumar MSP

Dec 23, 2014

Worst service and delay in vehicle delivery

On Dec 16th/2014 i handed over my i20(2013 model) to Trident Hyundai showroom near Hosur Road including Insurance formalities at around 11.30AM. Hyundai Rep(Harinath Reddy P) informed me that he will co-ordinate with the Future Generali to get approval and will keep me posted on the progress on the same day evening. It was more than 24 hours but the rep never called me. I called him the next after 12PM and when asked for status of approval, he said he is yet to check and will get back in 15 mis. But it was almost 3 hours and he never got to me. After 4PM i called him again and then came to know that they had approved and only couple of parts needs to be changed and not all.

I HAD TO CALL HIM SEVERAL TIMES to know whether SURVEYOR has approved or not and what all needs to be changed and when would be the vehicle delivered.

The rep was very unresponsive, irresponsible and he didn't own the ownership of the job he was assigned to.

Later i called the rep several times on Friday(Dec 19/2014) to get confirmation if my vehicle will be delivered on Monday, he didn't pick up the call. Hence i called the front desk and they informed me that Harinath will get back to me for sure but he didn't. Later i reached another rep(Kiran) on Saturday as front desk wants me to and asked him why the reps are so irresponsible and are not doing what they are committed for; for which he said he will reach me in the first thing on Monday morning but he never did.

The saddest part is, i called that rep(Kiran) on Monday(Dec22/2014) morning around 10.15AM asking for the status as he didn't got back on my request, he said he will get in touch in few 10 mins but never got back to me. After 45 mins i called him and he had my original rep(Harinath) pick up the call. When asked what's the status of the vehicle and when will my vehicle will be delivered, he directed me to another rep called (Tara) and he was not willing to speak any more word. When i called female rep, she said Harinath will get back to me on this and he is the responsible person. I was like "---" and why am i treated this bad when i have give my 7lakhs vehicle for getting the job done.

When Harinath was not even ready to speak anymore word the first time after i was referred to another rep, i called him again as per Tara, after which he said the vehicle is ready and agreed to handover by Monday(Dec22/2014) evening. I had to go to showroom to get this confirmation from him. As he committed the timeline, i had plans to take my wife to doctor as she is pregnant but until six he never got back to me. Later 6PM i called him severals time but he was not even bothered to atten the call and respond.

I felt so heart breaking and bad on why i am treated so bad by these amateurs. Just because of their lack of commitment and irresponsible act why i should be suffering.

HYUNDAI this is putting your CREDIBILITY IN LINE AND REMEMBER LOTS OF SUCH INCIDENTS ARE REPORTED EVERY WHERE. If you don't take necessary action you will be soon domed before you even realize.

Please get back to me at 9841389836 - SUNILL
bmanoj

Dec 22, 2014

sound from steering while turning

In the month of november i have approched the dealer in cochin jut for check up the car before going for long drive, i have mentioned the problem i am facing while drivng (sound from steering), the dealer told me that the motor in the steering got damaged and has to be replaced, i suggested to replace the same since the vehicle is under warranty, unfortunatly the reply i got was there were no spare parts available.
After a week i have enquired the same and i got a reply that the parts has to come from korea( surprise to hear that more than lacs of VERNA vehicles running in india does not have a proper support)

Since the Warrenty is getting over by Jan 2015 I have to get the same repaired FOC. otherwise I may be forced to take up the matter with consumer court.

Kindly get back to me at the earliest.

Thanking You

Manoj

rohit6278

Dec 21, 2014

Number of issues coming in Hyundai Grand i10 magna.

Dear Hyundai

It's not even a year but i am facing alot of issues from past few months. 1st the door sensor due to which door doesn't get locked. After that some rattling noise started coming from bonnet, along with that the dash board noise, with door, rear seat noise & Cluster blink and get reset while the vehicle is in motion. This made me really irritated, for the same i went to the goregaon workshop. They check the vehicle & said will return the vehicle by next evening . When arrived at the service center while the advisory was giving me the work performed on in my vehicle's bonnet( He told they have tighten the engine mounting & all other screw also they didnt got any such error on the system regarding the cluster issue) he accidentally touched the air filter pipe, it was very much shaking & when checked came to know that it was broken. They temporarily fixed the same & told me that they will fit the new pipe by monday.So i agree to them & driven the vehicle with temporary fixed they did with the pipe. This could be dangerous to my life if i havent saw that part broken. Any ways same night when i was driving the vehicle while i reached jogeswari highway they noise again started from the dash board, the noise from engine also the noise from rear side all started again plus the cluster also got reset. So on the very same time i call the CR & told her that the noise still exist, she requested me to bring the vehicle on monday morning. Monday morning visited the workshop & the vehicle was checked by 2 3 advisory and decided & told me that one of the engine mounting needs to be replaced & this resolved the noise from bonnet. As the part was not available they said they will call me up once the part arrived & the same arrived after a week. They fixed the mounting & did some fix with the other noises but the cluster issue remain unsolved, Next i drive off with the car and again on the next day the dash board noise started, cluster got blink & reset, alot of vibration inside the vehicle as there was no suspension and and the some other noise is coming from the bonnet. This time i directly went to the workshop & told all those issue they again checked & they too agreed that their is some metal noise coming. They kept my vehicle for about 2 days and called me that they have fixed the issues except of cluster as they were not getting error on their g-scan machine. Again i drive off the vehicle , this time noise from bonnet stop but while headed to home the cluster again blinked & got reset also noise from dash board started coming too. also alot of vibration was getting inside the car & clutch was hard to, again the fixed the dash board noise & clean & grease the suspension. They also check the cluster but again nothing such error recieved in their g-scan machine. They gave me the vehicle & told me if the cluster blink of get reset take a pic & give us for new cluster assembly. Very next day again happend the cluster blink also they clutch got hard plus new metal noise comes when i rev up or on slope. They workshop person said me to bring vehicle as i was busy with my office work i was not able to visit them but this monday 22nd dec 2014 i am going to visit the workshop also said them to arrange the meeting with manager as i wont be giving my vehicle to do some rnd.. Hyundai team can you please let me know what wrong with my vehicle? after every 2 3 days some new issue ,apart from all this the cluster issue is serious if the cluster suddenly goes down while iam driving who will be reason for the damage? also cluster replacing is worth & such issue is occuring so soon? it's not even a year but iam facing a number of issue. This means the Hyundai grand i10 base model has problem, if such hyundai shudnt deliver such base model.Please reply to me on urgent bases. This is really irritating & troubling, my fuel consumed is alot due to number of visit at the workshop me from past few months. Please provide me with solution whether the car i received from Modi Hyundai is faulty or the service is making the car suffering such issue.
Anikit2

Dec 20, 2014

hyundai service center

Helo sr i am sumit jain from jjnd haryana . Mane a car santro lpg li thi 5 month phle jo ki 5000 km chalu ha aj kuch problm ho gyi or ma car ko jind service center la gya . Yaha btaya gya ki thik ho jaye gi but 1500 rupes lga ga . Sr ap ak mob letee ho to us ki waraente bhi 1 year ki milte ha . But agar koi ca4 letaa ha to koi bhi garante nahi hote kya plz reply my no 09466319198
Paragparashar007

Dec 18, 2014

Not delivering car as 2 months passed

Booked on 10th October and as nimbus hyundai(noida) said they will deliver it till last November.
But today 18th December gone, no confirmation given till now for delivering car.
So, just clarify with nimbus.
As they also not replying us promptly.
My Contact no.-9758326127
Salesman- pradeep kumar(9818695644)
Car-elite i20

Fake Five Star Hotels Job in UK - Fake Five Star Hotels Job in UK
    Please be alert...be safe.. De Vere Grand Hotel...
    hewitt hr workways - Can't get Form 16 still
    Am trying to download the Form 16 from the HRWorkways...
    Dish TV - worng recharge
    worng recharge. Dear sir. I have recharged worngly in...
    capital Sure Bank of texas (CSB) - TRANSFER 5 US MILLION
    would like too know if this e mail is Valid Your...
    Suvarnabhoomi Vizag Phase 3 - F-Block approval not received
    my name is Ravi, I am also facing the similar issue like...
    HP Gas - how can i change my log in id?
    My consumer no is 600051, puspalata gas agency, some pur...
    Mumbai University - PRN Number not received yet after completing B.COM
    Sir, I completed my tybcom in 2014 and i applied for...
    tata docomo - Deduction of balance
    dear sir, i was having about 100mb data till 1feb14...