Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

paulpt

Jul 30, 2015

ECM complaint

My car Hyundai I10 2010 model run 29000 km , have starting problem and after checking at hyundai service centre, it is reported that which have ECM complaint and the option is replacement of this ECM unit. The cost of the same will be Rs.40000. My Car is 2010 model and completed only 29000 km. During this short period the ECM complaint may be a manufacturing defect/ shameful to Hyundai. So I requst to for a free replacement of the ECM. I have already given my car at Hilton Hyundai service centre at Kollam and they informed the bill as Rs.40750/-. The thing is i cant pay this 40000 for replacement.Hyundai take to responsibility of this problem.

How i can trust Hyundai.itz very shameful.

PAUL P THOMAS
PURCHASE OFFICER
FACT LTD
COCHIN-683501
MOB:9495425442
AnilBansal

Jul 30, 2015

REGARDING KEY OF I-20 ELITE SPORTZ

i have purchased I-20 elite sports model. i got only one key with remote and other key was without remote. all other companies are giving 2 keys with remote . i have confirmed from my relative who had purchased the same model I-20 elite sports petrol in sep. 2014 from panchkula and he had got 2 keys both with remote. kindly revert back and satisfy me why i have been given only one key with remote. my car no. is HR20AE3659 and i have purchased it from hisar orion motors.on 5th june 2015.my m no. is 9812090450 name- Anil Bansal
Thinakaran Mani

Jul 29, 2015

Hyundai - 10 - Fire Accident

Dear Hyundai,

I am writing this email after narrow escape from my Hyundai i10 fire accident. I, Thinakaran Mani (Age : 44), working for IT company at Sholinganallur using Hyundai i10 Sportz model (Reg No: TN09 BC 2425) past 4 years. I was travelling from my office (Sholinganallur) to Home (Mambakkam) around 10:45 PM IST on Thursday 02-JUL-2015. I noticed that a slight smoke comes out from bonnet and my vehicles electronic items (Speedo meter, Fuel Gauge and Head light) are blinking and going down along with Steering get tight and unable to move. I manage to park the vehicle road side just before everything goes down and heavy smoke comes out from the bonnet.

I was given only few minutes and I was lucky enough that not put central lock and AC. As soon as I came out from the CAR, I can notice small flames are started inside the bonnet. Meantime, the travellers on the road try to put off the flames by sand and try to get some water. The effort not effective and CAR started fire at the front. We called fire service immediately and watching the CAR busting and burning in front us. Before fire service reaches the spot, my vehicle completely burnt and many people were watching the scene at the road. I provided the detail requested by fire service and police who were at the spot and left to home at midnight.

I wrote to crservice@hmil.net Service Support Team on 7-JULY-2015 to get some response but not received any single response from them. I regularly do service of my CAR and I serviced my CAR mid of April only at Sholinganallur Express Hyundai (Marjon Motors) only.

Eventhough I am happy to escape from the fire accident, physically & mentally stressed and upset due to Police FIR, Insurance formalities, and looking for alternate transport. My insurance formalities yet to complete and I don’t know how much will be pay back to me. I need your help to get new CAR.

Can you please help me to get compensation or discount to get a new CAR?
Police CSR No: 596/2015

Name: Thinakaran Mani
Contact No: 8939813739

sumit chakraborty

Jul 25, 2015

Poor roadside assistance

The roadside assistance that was provided to me was not satisfactory after my car met with an accident.I was rather harrased bythe persons who were attending me over phone.The help that I was supposed to get on 24th July at 1.00am,I got it on 25th July at 4.00 pm that too after making several phone calls.I had to take the help from the police to provide me a crane.They took my car under their custody to keep it safely,they didnot file any case against my vehicle as there was no such issue.when the roadside assisting persons failed to provide any help they asked me to arrange for a hydraulic crane.I accepted their proposal and arranged the same but when I asked who will bear the amount he said that is my responsibility.I was shocked to see their audacity.Now I am thinking that my coice for opting hundai was wrong,as such is the service for the customer.
nck

Jul 24, 2015

FRONT LIGHT

I OWN HYUNDAI X CENT CAR LAST YEAR IN DEC 2014 AND TRAVEL MOSTLY IN NIGHT . EVERY TIME I FACE THE PROBLEM OF LIGHT . LIGHT NOT FOCUS PROPERLY AND ITS INTENSITY IS NOT GOOD . WE ARE UNABLE TO DRIVE IF ANOTHER VEHICLE COMING FROM FRONT SIDE . I ASKED REGARDING IT TO SERVICE STATION ENGINEERS SEVERAL TIME. BUT THEY HAVE NO ANS. ACCORDINGLY TO THEM ALL HYUNDAI CAR HAS THIS PROBLEM. OF LIGHT INTENSITY .
PLS SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.

CAN MORE WATT LAMP IS SUITABLE FOR ASSEMBLY OF CAR .
Vijay Doshi

Jul 23, 2015

Complaints/Suggestions on new “Santa Fe”

SUB: Complaints/Suggestions on new “Santa Fe” (Diesel AT, MH-43-AU-9900) purchased in October 2014.

Reference to above subject, I would like to mention followings:

1. Door Auto Lock: When we start driving Santa Fe, doors do not get locked automatically which is possible in Verna. So we have to remember locking the doors every time when we start the car.

2. Rare View Mirror: Rare view mirror does not get soften at night to avoid head lights of cars behind us. This is surprising to observe features available in your “Verna” costing Rs.13 lacs and not available in “Santa Fe” costing Rs. 32 lacs.

3. Cruise Control: When we drive on cruise control setting a specific speed, we can increase or reduce the speed by only 2 km per every click of button!!! This is very ridiculous to experience while driving at the speed of more than 100 km at high way. Our Mercedes A-Class gets jump of 10 km on every click on the cruise control which is very convenient.

4. Hand Brake: Hand brake is given at left leg which is very inconvenient for frequent use. For example, if we are driving in heavy traffic or standing on signal, we have to shift the automatic gear lever from Drive to Parking mode every time as car may move some inches forward or backward in neutral mode due to uneven roads. Using hand brake frequently with left leg is not comfortable at all.

We hope you will improve these points in next version of Santa Fe. Else, we are very happy with its looks, power steering, height of driving seat, pick up & other features.

Vijay Doshi
98210 43507
Vijay T Joteppanavar

Jul 21, 2015

Service and repaires.

With reference to the above subject,I would like to bring to your kind notice that my santro car no,KA 14 MC 999 always is to make service and repaires at your authorised dealer only.I left my car at Rahul Hundai at Shimoga on 01.07.2015 and received call from person regarding the change of timer belt some thing else and taken my car on 02/07/2015 by paying as per invoice noB201504126 against RO No R2015044876.
I started my car on 9/7/2015 for tour in between journey heard unusual sound and suddenly got off engine.same time I have contacted your service cetre at Shimoga they told pls get done by local mechanic and I was away about 75 KM from Shimoga.I called mechanic he told timer belt cut so vehicle cannot move and same thing brout notice to shorwoom they sent towing van and brought vehicle on 9.7/2015 by evening.
I am very sorry to say still today no response and call from your dealer regarding the car repaires.I have not seen such irresponsible
persons so I hope you will consider this and clarify my problems at earliest.

Regards.
Vijay Shimoga
getprashant

Jul 21, 2015

No revert on service booking

Booked Car servicing through your web ( No. 1020427) Message says . Dealer will contact you shortly. Alternatively you may feel free to contact the dealer on 011-28115266,28116264 ( Both numbers are wrong ).....1800114546 (Not working)
shahidlk

Jul 20, 2015

accident service

sir i have hyundai eon car kl 60 e 4737 muhammad shaheed lk ,, this car accident before one month thst workd ur dealer apco hyundai kasargod .. service is very dely and service is very bad ,so i am not get that vehicle , nw my car is thats showroom. shwroom manger bad responce.. my all family members hyundai family .. so pls solve my prblms my contact nombert 9526311113 i will tell all deatails
gauravbose

Jul 18, 2015

worst service

i gave my car for servicing and the next day i got a call to pick up my car. but when u reached there, to my utter surprise the none of my complaint was rectified.
even after telling them, they did not attend my complaints.
the name of service center is sachin motors in bareilly.
this is the worst service station i have ever seen in my life and will never recommend anyone else to buy hyundai cars because they have the worst possible service station.
amangal85

Jul 14, 2015

Hyndia having worst customer Care

Experience with Hyundia is one of the worst experince in my life. The Customer care is worse and no one is actually bothered about any of customer complains.
I have booked an Elite I20 car and got delivery after 6 months even when I had a written Date of Delivery on Order form for 50 days after my booking.

I tried all customer care numbers, there showroom service and they all are bull -shit.

This is the worst nightmare of my life.
Kavalath Gangadharan

Jul 13, 2015

first drive engine stopped could not strart again

Have taken delivery of Excent Car( MH 47-A 2319)_ on Thursday, the 9th June 2015 from Modi Hyundai Malad Mumbai taken the car and parked in my building garage away 5 kms. On Sunday, 12th June 2015 I took the card with my family and after running about 15 kms some noice came from engine and after some the engine stopped on the road and some how managed to park it
a side in the busy road. After a lot efforts I got the road side assistance number and after an hour or so the toe came and took the car to their workshop in Chunnampbatti, Mumbai.
Had also informed the dealers from where I purchased. Have contacted the workshop told will let me know the status . today is 13th June nobody called me as to what is the status of my car.

It is really shocking new car which at the first trip itself gave me so much of problem to me as well as to my family. This is my sixth car and in past I never had any problem of such
nature .

I am in shock after having hard cash with out any loan got such a car; I am middle class servicing man of the age of 68 years.

Your immediate attention is appreciated.

Regards - Gangadharan, 98200 13710
Abhijeet Mudaliar

Jul 8, 2015

False promises

I had booked my verna from kundan hyundai chinchwad. I was very disappointed with the delivery date of my Verna in the month of Nov 2014. It was delayed by a month. I went to cancel my booking and the director promised me the 3M Teflon and engine waxing package would be given to me. They did not give me any coupon though saying that the Teflon cover would be updated internally in their system. Today I went for my 2nd service and they said that the director promised only one time initialteflon cover and not the package. As I do not have anything in written I cannot take them to the consumer court. But they have fooled me again this time... I regret that I chose kundan Hyundai as a dealer to buy my car.
manojhosamani

Jul 7, 2015

Wrong Mialge Update

I own Elite i20 Sportz , I got delivery on Oct 2014, and now my car is done with 10,000 KMs. When I took for the service to Trident Hyundai, there was a surprise for me...by saying as per Hyundai's records, may car has done with 17,000 KMs. I wondered how could this possible. Immanul my personal service adviser was very kind to say that this Updation has done by Advitha Hyundai (Bannergatta road) in a road side camp on Feb. Then I remember the scene that, I told him to just check Engine Oil nothing else, the fellow who checked has marked my KM as 17,000.

Really don't know what Hyundai is doing for all these. Now I have my marriage in next 3 days, but Trident is saying we cannot service your car unless we get an update from they get an update from Advith Hyundai, Advith Hyundai is such a care less fellows they don't even know to read numbers.

Whom can I contact now to get this changed.

Manoj JP
deepaksbs

Jul 4, 2015

Experience with Hyundai Good OR Bad???

Dear Team Hyundai,

This mail is to appraise you of my experience of being a part of Hyundai family.

I was in search of a hatchback car for my personal use and I extensively researched and weighed all available options in the market in the category. During my research I visited a Hyundai dealership in Ahmedabad by the name of Sharma Hyundai.

The sales executive by the name of Mr. Nirav Acharya guided me through my selection process and I must admit he was a terrific salesperson. He assisted me throughout my purchase process and helped me with every requirement right from detailing the features of all Hyundai cars to the end of purchase.

I finally settled down on Hyundai Grand i10 and made the purchase on 21st June 2015 which was later allotted Reg. Number: GJ 27 AH-7319. I was really happy to become a proud member of Hyundai Family.

Just a week after my purchase there were heavy rains in my city i.e. Ahmedabad and due to water logging, rainwater entered the car cabin and it started to have issues with ignition. I immediately called Hyundai Service. The car was towed down to workshop of Sharma Hyundai and later examined by two engineers of Hyundai service center named Mr. Chandrakant Patel and Mr. Kushal. They examined the car and told me that the car needs to be taken up for cleaning and minor repairs and would cost me approximately 3000 bucks. They also promised me that I will get my car back after clean-up within 3-4 days.

However they failed to live up to their service promise of 3 days and they were not sure even on the 4th day as to when will be I get my car back. Today evening i.e. at the end of fourth day I received a call from Hyundai service center that I need to visit the service center as there are issues with some parts of my car and they also quoted an extra 10,000 bucks for repair job. If this be the case then why it not intimated to me when they arrived for initial inspection on the first day.

I am really disappointed at such pathetic service on the part of Hyundai. The most appalling was the stark contrast in the language and mannerism of the same Hyundai personnel during the time of the purchase and during service. Once the purchase is done, it seems as if service of the product is none of their business and its an undue burden on them.

I always trusted a multinational like Hyundai to be a customer centric company which is the reason why I chose to own a Hyundai car over all other good options but the quality of service which I am receiving currently has completely belied my belief.

In just 10 days I saw everything...in my first car purchase.

It is requested to intervene in the issue and get it resolved at the earliest.

New Thinking....New Possibilities....but I think new possibilities are getting eroded.

Deepak Sharma
aajaya_uma

Jun 30, 2015

CRTM copy of your i10 car.:- Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, IN

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajay Wagh wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 3:13 PM
Subject: Re: Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, INTo: bsseo@hmil.net, swat_an@yahoo.com, ravisharma@hmil.com, globalpr@hyundai.com, Atul Bhuvan Hyundai <gm.bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>, cr@hmil.net, crsales@hmil.net, crservice@hmil.net, salesmum@hmil.net, hslheem@hmil.net, wsmin@hmil.net, HyundaiNationalCustomerCare@hmausa.com, hyundaical@hmil.net, eroscca@hmil.net, consumeraffairs@hmausa.com, bhuvanhyundai <bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>, "sales.amhyundai" <sales.amhyundai@amaangroup.com>, "sm1.bhuvanhyundai" <sm1.bhuvanhyundai@gmail.com>
Cc: ws058@hyundai-motor.com, ysshin@hmil.net, dsjang@hyundai-motor.com, hdbang@hyundaicorp.com, jksuh@hyundaicorp.com, ravisharma@hmil.net, anandv@hmil.net, monish.mazumdar@hkstrategies.com, sukriti.kalra@hkstrategies.com, jwong@hmausa.com, chosford@hmausa.com, Jim Trainor <jtrainor@hmausa.com>, lscholz@hmausa.com, djoyce@hmausa.com
Hello Mr. Bo Shin Seo,

This is in continuation to my email to Hyundai Management and customer care network.
I wanted to bring certain facts in front of you, which have major impact on the QoS to the customer and ultimately suffered sales.

I want to thank Mr. Atul (Group CEO - Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad), Ms. Bindu (Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad Office) and Ms. Saloni (Hyundai Motors India Limited, New Delhi Office) for calling me over the phone and for their precious time. Surprisingly, none of them had any clue about the case nor they did their homework before calling, which took me at least 20-30 minutes to explain each of them my problem over and over again. Also, none of them have sent an acknowledgement/ summary of our discussion, even after multiple requests during our call.

Mr. Atul: It is sad to know that even as a Group CEO for Bhuvan Hyundai (designation confirmed by you over the phone, during our call), and having the authority to make decisions; you have not been able to understand the pain of the customer. You haven't committed any TAT (Turnaround Time) or Resolution Time for my case. As confirmed by you, the Registration Certificate takes 45 days and Vehicle Insurance takes 30 days from the date of purchase, to reach to the customer; if there is a loophole then why is it not alarmed?
There is a major gap with the process from Bhuvan Hyundai, which we discussed over the phone and I am sure, that we both agree upon it. So let's forget the process for a moment and help me understand, if a customer is travelling 400 kms multiple time, just to chase your sales/ customer relations team; reminding them of issues and concerns being faced, why there is no action?
Is the customer taken for granted and left to suffer? Are we taking any lessons from the case and act or do I have to run places to get the resolution.

It is humble request to Mr. B. S. Seo and relevant stake-holders, who have time for a customer (who is being cheated) and have decision making powers; to help me with resolution and take me out of this mental torture. I feel cheated badly and all my hard earned money being stolen.

Trust me, I reassure that I will fight till I get justice and with all possible weapons I could use; from social media to Indian legal system as well as consumer court. I will make all the prospects planning to buy Hyundai vehicle aware of cheating and wrong practices. I do not want other innocent people to become your customers to suffer, the way I have.
+91-8655366681

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Ajay Wagh
wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com
Hello Team Hyundai,

The Brand Slogan of Hyundai is: Through NEW THINKING we will discover NEW POSSIBILITIES and I completely agree, now the new thinking is to cheat the customers by selling them older version & preowned cars, claiming them to be brand new and harassing the customer by not providing any documents (including most important documents like, Registration Certificate, Insurance Policy etc.) even after 3 months of purchase.

My name is Ajay Wagh, who recently took a WRONG decision and went ahead with purchase of Hyundai i10, the details are shared below,

Date of Purchase: 21st March, 2015
Model: 2014 (We were told that it will be 2015 model but 2014 model was delivered)
Make & Model: Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1
Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai, Jalna
Location: Jalna City, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Money Paid: Rs. 5,09,398.00 (Full amount including all charges, as agreed between dealer and myself)
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

After going through so much of harassment and mental torture from your representatives for almost 3 months, I decided to lodge a legal complaint and have sent notice to the Dealer showroom, Dealers Aurangabad office, Hyundai’s Mumbai office and Corporate Office in Tamil Nadu. The scanned copy is attached for your ready reference. The sales representatives had made many commitments on providing number of accessories against the discount requested during negotiation, none of it is been fulfilled. It is very difficult to understand, for a brand like Hyundai, how can the sales & delivery process be sub-standard? Moreover, how can the customer be cheated? After registering my car’s chassis number with Hyundai Website, I came to know that the same car was sold on 29-07-2014 and it was also confirmed by one of the sales representative during the conversation, when I was chasing for all the documents of the car.

I am looking for resolution for my problem as I am not able to drive my car without basic documentation in place. I have simply wasted my money by purchasing Hyundai manufactured vehicle. As the legal proceedings are taking place, I wanted all the relevant stake-holders to know the pain of customer and hence this email. Thank you for reading through, not sure if I will get any justice or even a reply to this email. I am not going to lose my battle here, I am spreading the word in social media as well as raising concern through consumer court as well.

I will fight for justice.

+91-7208079856

Make & Model: Hyundai i10 Magna 1.1
Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai, Jalna
Location: Jalna City, Jalna, Maharashtra, India
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

I will fight for justice.

#Ajay #Wagh #Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1 #car #hyundaiCar

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ajay Wagh < wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com >
Hello Mr. Bo Shin Seo,

I want to thank Mr. Atul (Group CEO - #Bhuvan #Hyundai, #Aurangabad), Ms. Bindu (Bhuvan Hyundai, Aurangabad Office) and Ms. Saloni (Hyundai Motors India Limited, New Delhi Office) for calling me over the phone and for their precious time. Surprisingly, none of them had any clue about the case nor they did their homework before calling, which took me at least 20-30 minutes to explain each of them my problem over and over again. Also, none of them have sent an acknowledgement/ summary of our discussion, even after multiple requests during our call.

There is a major gap with the process from Bhuvan Hyundai, which we discussed over the phone and I am sure, that we both agree upon it. So let's forget the process for a moment and help me understand, if a #customer is travelling 400 kms multiple time, just to chase your sales/ #customer relations team; reminding them of issues and concerns being faced, why there is no action?
Is the customer taken for granted and left to suffer? Are we taking any lessons from the case and act or do I have to run places to get the #resolution.
+91-8655366681
---------- Forwarded message ---------
#B. #S. #Seo -
From: Ajay Wagh < wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com >
Date: Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:59 PM
Subject: Fwd: Case of Cheating: Hyundai Motors India Limited - Dealer: Bhuvan Hyundai - Location: Jalna, MH, IN
To: mong-koo-chung@hyundai-motor.com
Cc: bsseo@hmil.net, cr@hmil.net, crservice@hmil.net
On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Ajay Wagh <wagh.ajay9960@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team Hyundai,

My name is #Ajay #Wagh, who recently took a WRONG decision and went ahead with purchase of #Hyundai #i10, the details are shared below,

Make & Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1
Dealer: #Bhuvan #Hyundai, #Jalna
Location: #Jalna City, #Jalna, #Maharashtra, #India
Chassis # MALAM51BLEM578552*F

After going through so much of #harassment and #mental #torture from your representatives for almost 3 months, I decided to lodge a legal complaint and have sent notice to the #Dealer #showroom, #Dealers #Aurangabad #office, #Hyundai’s #Mumbai office and #Corporate #Office in #Tamil #Nadu. The scanned copy is attached for your ready reference. The sales representatives had made many commitments on providing number of accessories against the discount requested during negotiation, none of it is been fulfilled. It is very difficult to understand, for a brand like Hyundai, how can the sales & delivery process be sub-standard? Moreover, how can the customer be cheated? After registering my car’s chassis number with Hyundai Website, I came to know that the same car was sold on 29-07-2014 and it was also confirmed by one of the sales representative during the conversation, when I was chasing for all the documents of the car.

I will fight for #justice.

Contact No. +91-8655366681

#Hyundai #Motors #India #Limited - #Dealer: #Bhuvan #Hyundai - #Location: #Jalna #Cheating #Ajay #Wagh #Model: #Hyundai #i10 #Magna 1.1 #car #hyundaiCar

Bhuvan Hyundai is also listed in the below given Categories
Hyundai Car Dealers
Hyundai Authorised Car Dealers
Hyundai Accent Car Dealers
Hyundai I10 Car Dealers
Hyundai Verna Car Dealers
Aman thapar

Jun 29, 2015

Complaint against salary as an employee

Dear sir/ madam
I have a complaint regarding the dealer for not providing me the salary.
Dealer name- Deora hyundai, Jodhpur( Rajasthan)

I have a complaint against them as I worked there as a team leader there for 1year and 7 months. But when I left the job they refused to provide me the salary for 10 working days just with a non sense reason. I don't believe there is any right to the dealer that they hold salary of any employee. And they neither providing me the incentives of Rs. 6000 which was rewarded by hyundai directly according to the last year's scheme at Diwali time. So kindly request you to please help me out as I am an average class employee. And if they do not provide me that then I have to take legal actions in labour court. But as an ex- employee I don't want to go because I had a very good experience in hyundai. So kindly reply soon.

Aman Thapar
Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
janahidavid

Jun 24, 2015

Battery Problem

My car is elite i20 and bough throgh Susee Tirunelveli. I bought this on 06 02 2015 . Often the battery become totally down and i iformed and give this to Susee. They checked and recharged the battery and returned. Now again few days back the same problem happened around 2000 km. Repeatedly they are asking me that you checked that the doors are closed properly and the lights are switched off properly. But i am sure that everything was fine when i left the car in shed.

please do the needful to solve this.

Mrs David Selvin Jeyadhas
harmeet bhatia

Jun 24, 2015

Unprofessionalism and faulty system

As a loyal customer of your company i would like to inform you that i got extremely mentally torched by your employee Ravi and Jasbir Arora at novelty GT Road Amritsar. As i purchased new i10 grand on 23 august 2014 and still i don't receive my Car RC yet as i paid full payment on 18 September 2014 and they talk very rudely when i ask about my Car Rc.
Its about two times now i got checked up by traffic police as they stop me for routine checkup i got humiliated by police just because of your staff as i donot have my car RC and i have already paid for my Car RC . I request you to please listen my complaint or I have no option to go court. I request you to contact me.

Priyanka Industries
Kulwant Singh Bhatia( owner of Priyanka Industries)
evanda1234

Jun 20, 2015

smelling of cluctch plates

I bought the vehicle Grand i10 Asta during january 2015 and the distance covered so far is 900 km.. Many times i noticed when ever i used a first gear especially in congested area, where i have to adjust the clutch accordingly, the burning foul smell of clutch plates comes out. I am really very disappointed of this condition. I asked my friends who bought the sane type of vehicle , they also said that they are also notice the same problem.. It is a manufacture problem and i hope the company would do the needful..
jenitha Joyce

Jun 19, 2015

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - DSC HYNDAI - ORDER NO N31- Nandanam - Chennai

We would like to inform you that , As a Loyal customer of yours we had our wedding planned on 6th May 2015, Based on the regular follow up from the DSC representative we have booked Grand I 10 from DSC Hyndai paying Rs 10,000 on 14th April 2015 in order to gift my fiancé during wedding.

But for more than 20 days there was no proper response and very pathetic poor response from them , Even after we followed up to deliver the car on time they have not called us to convey any information since we have planned to take the vehicle in Finance.

Since we got vexed of getting such a bad experience and we were running short of time we have asked them to change it to I 20 Elite model since we were very eager to migrate to the new version, But to our surprise nothing was processed from their side and every time we walked into the showroom there was no response even from the AGM.

For past 10 to 20 days daily we had a follow up with the DSC representative but no response.

At last since we had only 15 days and by any chance we wanted the car , We have approached Hyndai Motor Plaza- Chennai direct showroom of Hyndai and booked Elite I 20 and got the car delivered on time , We bought an Elite I 20 – Blue with register No : TN 10 AS 9648.

Due to the poor response in DSC , We have cancelled the order with DSC.

They have not intimated us about the cancellation charges nor they had a courtesy to inform the customer they have charged Rs 3000 as cancellation and did not intimate the customer that the cheque is even ready .

After our regular follow up for a month and after our wedding plans was over , When we approached the dealer in mid of May 15 they are stating us that the cheque of Rs 7000 is ready and Rs 3000 has been deducted for cancellation.

As a Loyal customer of Hyndai, I really don’t know why this Rs 3000 is charged for the customer , We have not approached any other brand to buy a car , We have purchased from you and that too due to the poor customer response from DSC we had no other option we have approached HMP to do the needful.

Due to their poor customer service from DSC ,The dealer should be penalized for giving such a bad experience to the customer , But relying on you and the dealer we have booked with them , Why are we as a customer being penalized for their poor customer service of deducting Rs 3000 from our money.

We have even approached the AGM to take action but there was no response to consider our complaint there where only comments that cancellation charges are there.

Our only emotional feel is that even though there was a pathetic experience from DSC hyndai we have not changed the brand of the car whereas we have just gone to your direct store and got it done due to situations , So for that deducting Rs 3000 is not acceptable which has really affected us mentally and morally for getting penalized due to your poor customer response where the customer is no were responsible.

As a responsible team , Being a loyal customer of yours i would like you to oblige this mail and take action to refund my booking amount of Rs.10,000 at the earliest considering our loyalty .

Expecting for your positive reply and action on the same to support your customer.

Regards ,

Jenitha V

Chennai.

Ph no :9840984117
Namandeep Singh

Jun 16, 2015

Clutch Failure

I had purchase new I-20 Elite Asta in Oct. 2014 top model. in starting car performance was good but certainly in 3 months my door sensor lock has been failed . when i complained service center they tried to repair the lock but on strictness to them they replaced from new lock. now after six months the clutch plates of vehicle is burned and smelling very bad. again i had pull done my car to SAS Hyundai service center and they are saying that the clutch has been burned because of pressing clutch will driving such a silly excuses they had given . please tell how the vehicle will be drive on pressing clutch and driving . i owned three vehicles and driving since last 10 years i dnt faced any problem like that in another vehicles. please help to suggest should i continue with the vehicle or shall i sell it immediately as i dnt get any postive respond from service center about the vehicle.

Namandeep Singh.
8953344557/9005578888
KAIWAN BALSARA

Jun 16, 2015

SERVICE CENTRE

Dear Hyundai,

I had given my Hyundai 120 for service on 1st June 2015 for the normal service with a few specifics on problems that I had been facing with the car for sometime now.eg ac not cooling,brakes very soft,noise in the stearing column while making turns etc.The car was given to Mohol Automobile Services who had given me an estimate on the job order that was issued.

On inspection later I was advised that there would be certain parts in the ac mainly the compressor would need to be replaced and maybe one of the break drums.Had also received an estimate for the mentioned repair work which was okayed and I gave the go ahead to commence the changes.After a couple of days I was advised that there is a problem with the front shock aborbers,suspension and stearing column.I had not asked Mohol Auto to check any of the mentioned issues with the exception.of the stearing column.This was also approved with chagrin as the estimate received for the complete job now was inr 66000.The supervisor after numerous calls committed that the car would be ready for pick up on Thursday 11th June 2015.From that day there was no feedback from anyone at Mohol Hyundai on the status of my car.

I was able to go to the service centre only this morning and was advised by the supervisor not the name mentioned on the job order that I might take another week as the parts were despatched from Chennai which was later changed to "to be despatched".

The quality of the service that was accorded to me by the service centre was shambolic as there was no commitment as to when the car would be ready for pick up neither did anyone show any sense of responsibility in showing an interest to the problems that I am facing.Its 3.30 pm on 16th June 2015 and there is no feedback from anyone.

fyg there seems to be a policy of no replies to querries if the service supervisor is not available.In my case I have been travelling for the last 3 days calling up Hyundai for the supervisor and leaving messages but no call from anyone.Till this morning I have been advised that "HE IS NOT WELL".

The reason why I have stuck with the Hyundai service centre is that I would be sure that what I had requested for would be done in a timely and economical manner.However here its the exact opposite.

This quality of service is absolutely unacceptable and would need to be addressed quickly as I might not be the only one that would be facing such difficulties.

Kindly advise what do I do now ? Or do I take the easy way out and go to a forum.

Kaiwan Balsara
9820708048
Swapnil shah 75

Jun 4, 2015

Unprofessionalism and faulty system

Good Morning - I just bought a Hyundai xcent from Shreenath - Ghatkopar yest - Totally disappointed with the over all service - I have taken the delivery yest but yet the mike of my car is still not working - I made a mistake by going to shreenath - Pl pl pl beware - dnt go to this showroom - it belong to totally unprofessional staff n management.

My Problem of Bluetooth has still not been solved and we were asked to take the car home . Without given a Proper demo also of the car - as the staff had to leave for home .

Again to put it to everyone's notice - i got a call from a gentlemen from Shreenath Hyundai saying he will take the car to the Govandi workshop as a big ECM machine cant be brought to Hinduja Hospital were the car is parked - for which i refused to give the car - then the guy transferred my call to his senior Ms Pink and she gives a different story saying " sir we dont need ur car - my technician will come over to ur place and get it rectified " ----- Hello guys i am shocked with this miscommunication of Shreenath Hyndai Staff - Seriously i am repenting by going to this showroom - Even the interior of my car is not polished - Infarct the Sales Person Megha this morning tells me that no matting is provided every by Hyundai company to the rear booth . Am quite shocked .Infact i was told yest by a Gentlemen Mr Mukesh saying " sir raste pe to dhul udati hai na - Car pe be hogi na " when i insited to Mukesh that is when he put one guy who was without a uniform also started cleaning the car - Again when i noticed the tyres they were full of dust - when i showed him the Tyre's he said ok sir i will put some solution - as today when i saw it while leaving also it was bad - Its wasnt done properly - Very soon i will post the pictures of the interiors - dash board and the tyres in the condition i was given the car . Very Very Very Very Very Disappointed with the overall treatment from the Team - I wish i should have gone with Pramukh Hyundai - Worli .....
abinmtixon

Jun 3, 2015

i20 starting problem

I purchased tis hyundai i20 before 3 nd half years KL 35C 3090.the problems arises usuallyy.usually i went to the hyundai service centre palai,kottayam distict.i havnt ny satisfaction with there servicing and all.they wont check properly all the systems in free chekup till last.aftr that payble checking they found alll prblms that cost is very high.really they are cheating.before 2 weeks steering prblm occured then theyy replaced the steering motor and servicing i paid rs 9500. Aftr 2 weeks they telling sensor board got prblm.ecu unit.they ask me to replace it for rs 40000.my car running is 24000 till now. I cant replacing nd repairing throughout the year.hyundai take to responsibility of this problm. And the service centre telling that they havnt any repairing and all.only replacement.is hyudai really robbering the customers??
then whatt?? Pala hyundai service centre said that thay havnt ny garentee for this repairing.then how i can trust u all..itz very shameful.
The thing is i cant pay tis 40000 for replacement.u hav to inform the respected service centre.pala hyundai service centre.kottaramatom.kotttayam district.kerala

Abin m Tixon
Manimalathadathil house
kozha p.o
pin 686633
mob.+91 9497893337

gold & silver plated bowel with tray & spoons - Snapdeal
    Dear fiale, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    Airtel - bil
    gghgxddgg gygfg gggg ghh uhhgg jjhc ihvvnvcb bhj vhh hen...
    Jet Airways & Make my Trip - NON-REFUNDABLE TICKETS
    Dear bmonoj79 Greetings of the Day!! In reference...
    tata docomo - Bad and Abusive language
    Wrong Calls Bad and Abusive Language Dear sir, A person...
    INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd - Unauthorized Action
    M/S INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd has deduced Rs.150 from my...
    smsmarketting.in - sms work froud
    I am Mr karan kapoor I am searching a job to support my...
    Tiny Tv - Deduction of currency Witout subscribing for any services
    Am telling you seriously.... This is my 3rd complaint on...
    280424 - return order
    Patch work is not looking good nd finishing is not there....
    LIC - INVOICE HAS NOT BEEN NOT UPDATED
    I am A K LEELA My merchant code is...
    corporation bank net banking - Forgoteen authorisation pasword
    I have forgotten my authorisation password Help me out