Hyundai Motors India Limited

peetabuttar

Jul 21, 2016

Manufatcure issue in xcent PB03AM7409

Respected sir/madam
> With humble submission, i want to state that few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
> I have purchased a new xcent car from bathinda (PB) in last year. Now i am posted at pathankot (PB) .However, present time manufatcure issue in my car. I have gone to novelty hyundai agency for reslove the issue. I said the service manager please give me in written explanation that issue not stand again. But service manager angery with me and not ready give to written . Now my vehicle in novelty agency for painting. After painting, if same issue or colour fade will be again raised . Then i will take strict further action. Because i invested 7.0 lac on said vehicle. I called up lot of time in your company but no any reply by your company.
> You are requested to intimate the service manager for my favourable action at the earliest.
> With regards
> Shivkaran singh
Ravi sandilya

Jul 20, 2016

Misbehave and harasment

Dear sir, i m sorry to inform that mukesh tiwary has been harashed me for 2 months. Lagoon hyundai did not provide my rc book till now. Their employee told me that mr mukesh has received my rc book without informing me . He is not providing me my rc book due to some pressionnel tension. My insurance complain is not completed due to lake of rc book and also my car is in service centre , he is disturbing me official and service both. Wo mujhe pura paresaan karke rakha hai aur ye sub employee jante hi but no body talking action against him. What to do plz tell.and take strict action about him. Lagoon hyundai, bhagalpur. Bihar

from ravi sharma car no BR 10T 0281
Sanjay kumar Keshari 942

Jul 17, 2016

NOT GETTING CORPORATE DISCOUNT AND INSURANCE ISSUE

Sir i have purchase a hundai grand i10 sports car on 21 jun 16 through CSD.That time company was giving corporate discount (Pride of India) of Rs. 7000 and insurance value of Rs, 22585. but agency didn't give me corporate discount .And they have charge Rs, 3000 extra for zero dept .but i actually got the insurance value of Rs.19674 .so what for company is giving free issuance value of Rs,22585.there is no written statement of CSD costomer not get Corporate discount. please give full justification with proof.
sanjeev k jain

Jul 3, 2016

battery draining frequently & cannot detected at the authorised service center

the top end model of the company(Santafe) has the problem of frequent battery draining defect and it is not getting detected by the service center personels since last month resulting in toeing the premium car on the city roads many time..it is a very good demo of a worst product of hyundai...i myself feel very unfortunate waisting money in such a rubbish product...
Palash Sarkar

Jun 27, 2016

ServiceCenterComplaint:ConceptHyundaiNarol

Hi my name is Palash P Sakar with registered number as +91 9998404540 and possess Hyundai Verna 2012 Model.

Here is my complaint below:

I had a service long time back and there is no follow up from the Service Center even when I called them from my end just told me that they will be calling me but after a week with no response. I'm really dissatisfied with the level of Support being offered. On top of it getting an issue that was already fixed in the last service and paid huge for it. This must not be the way to be treated and taken care of Hyundai Customers. If it continues you will be having hard time maintaining the Reputation in the market. Please take urgent steps, waiting on your response.
sahil121

Jun 22, 2016

Horrible Service

While I gave my car for 2nd service my scratch less car got scratches on the left side back door .
I got my car back after service when checked there was no coolent in the bottle .
when checked A/C cover its still missing
When asked the same question to the service manager what i got in reply

Sorry sir

Wow thats why we purchase hyundai cars
My car number is UP1CP8870 and yes its a new hyundai Verna.

Service center is Capital Hyundai Sector 63 Noida.
Priya ranjansbi

Jun 7, 2016

Not refund my token money

My name is priya ranjan .I have booked for elite i 20 novenber 2015 to hyndai show room motihari bihar (pin845401).but show room not provided me on time elite i20 .after 10 days show room not provided me elite i 20 .so i have cancelled elite i20.
Now show room refused to give me token money .kindly do need full
Ashokkabu

China Make Stepney
I have purchase Hyundai Verna SX Diesel 2012, to-day my car has Punctured while change the Stepney I have seen that at in side of Stepney embossed "MADE IN CHINA " form this e mail only I want to confirm that is Hyundai co. is supplying such type make, your early reply in this matter is requested. Otherwise I will go to consumer court.

Ashok Mehta
Car No. RJ27CC1972
Dated : 05/06/2016
Ashokkabu

China Make Stepney

I have purchase Hyundai Verna SX Diesel 2012, to-day my car has Punctured while change the Stepney I have seen that at in side of Stepney embossed "MADE IN CHINA " form this e mail only I want to confirm that is Hyundai co. is supplying such type make,your early reply in this matter is requested. Otherwise I will go to consumer court.

Ashok Mehta

EON Magna plus

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, 5 Jun, 2016 at 12:50 am, Winner Malhotra
<win_malhotra@yahoo.com> wrote:

I purchased Hyundai EON Magna Plus on 01st August 2014 and after six months I started facing issue in starting trouble. My car daily runs around 40 kms from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday I usually dont drive as my office is closed but whenever i tried to start my car on Monday it doesnt start. Then i need to call technician to come at my home with spare battery for jump start the car.
I went to Capital Hyundai and they diagnosed the stereo is faulty ad will get it replaced. After 15 days they called me the request for stereo replacement is declined from Hyundai Company. And I still standing with Hyundai shit car EON with no resolution.
Now I went to Sunrise Hyundai from where i purchased this shit car and told about my problem. After 7 days of keeping the car they told me battery is faulty but amaron battery dealer refused to change the battery because according to him the naatery is ok and there earthing problem in the car which is draining the battery. Then they further diagonsed and now after 15 days they told me that car stereo is faulty and issue will be resolved by reinstalling software.
I am still confused because still they investigating and not sure how to resolve the issue.

Please provide me the compensation of this shit car and in future i will not recommend anyone to buy Hyundai car.
AMIR RASHEED

Jun 1, 2016

clutch plate problem

i have varna fludic DL3CBP-9202 OCTOBER 2013 MODEL I HAD CHANGE CLUTCH PLATE AT 11000 K.M AND SECOND TIME AT40000 KM BOTH TIME MR FAIZUL SUPERVISOR MOTOR PLAZA MOHAN CO-OPRATVE INDU. ESTATE ADVISE TO CHANGE CLUTCH PLATE FIRST TIME THEY ARE NOT RETURN DAMAGE PARTS OF CLUTCH.
SO PLEASE CHECK IT
castromsc

May 29, 2016

Hyundai elite i20 Car losing control during driving [Manufacturing defect]

I am a first time car User, After lots of research, i found Hyundai is the good car for my budget and need. then i selected Elite i20 as my car [TN72-AT6675].
I brought it during Christmas 2014, in 1 year i was using the car very smooth and single hand, because i thought this i am going to use for life time.
25-May-2016 we were driving as a family to nearest city in NH7 [ Tirunelveli to Nagercoil ] highway at the speed of 100 to 110 at 11:30 AM.
Suddenly car was having no control, Car speed is coming down, no acceleration working, no break working, no clutch working. Still cars display and audio system is on and horn and steering was working.
I had no clue to stop the car in the busy high way with lots of turnings and high speed moving vehicles front and back. in fraction of sec all the family member got the death fear.
Suddenly my brother who was sat next to me used the hand break with right pressure to slow down the vehicle speed and stopped.
without knowing what to do with car, we we send out family in another government bus [because they were afraid to take car again]. as per friend suggestion I called customer care reference number [83953] at 3 PM. and send that car to nearest showroom.
After two days of research - service center people are telling there is a sensor problem. due to that this problem happened.
I feel not worthy to Hyundai Elite i20 car because of the build quality. after paying 10 lac for a top end Elite i20, failing to give service because of the sensor diode failure which is worth of 1 rupee?.
Is this a safety Hyundai provides to its customer? Afraid to drive the car from service station to my home now!, What is the guarantee that this problem will not arise again ?. How will i save my family ?. if this silly problem makes the complete Hyundai car to go control less during driving in good and smooth road?
Worth less product.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since last few day no communication from Hyundai / Customer service worst.

Service center guy tells me he is not responsible.

Hyundai no reply for mails.
amita engineerings

May 27, 2016

Worst car I20 Elite Asta

Hi Team

This is Manish Uppal from Amita Engineerings. I bought a new car I20 Elite Asta(O) Petrol on 19.05.2016 from HANA Motor Plaza and after the delivery of car within 30min i call to sales person who sold the car to me the name is Ruksana Khan Mobile no; 9999585230 that the car pickup is very low. She told me dont worry plz sir come tomorrow our team will see this next day i came to service center the check the car and they say there is a pickup problem we scan the car and then see whats the problem this is on 20.05.16 i give the car for whole day in the evening i got a call from service deptt that u r car is ready plz pick the car i came. During test drive i find the same problem then they say sir today is saturday as hyundai is closed plz come on monday we will show this to hyundai people then again i came on 22.05.16 then i leave the car for whole day and came i the evening they say we found the problem we have rectify all the things there is no problem now. Then i take the car to home next day when i was going for long drive for some work i feel car is having same problem or even worst for the next 2 more days i was busy in my work. then i deliver the car again to HANA motor plaza today i.e 27.05.2016.

Sir as i have bought a new car worth 8.61 lacs after the delivery car is still with showroom so what is the use of purchasing car. plz see into this matter my car No is : DL1CR5911 on the name of amita engineerings

I am waiting for u r response please do respond me as i am fedup with this car and thinking for consumer court.

The car is still with HANA Motor Plaza , A-30 , Mohan Co-Operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road New Delhi

Manish Uppal
E_MAil : amitaengineerings@gmail.com
Mallikarjun Sapate

May 27, 2016

Bubble on Hyundai I20 Active Front Right side Tyre

I purchased Hundai I20 Active Car in Nov-15 (Vehicle Registration no. MH 14 FG 2765). Hardly six months passed from the date of Purchase and running is around 8000 Kms and in the month of April-16 we observed Bubble on tyre Surface and this we reported to our dealer Kundai Hundai for taking up matter with Good Year Tyre for free replacement of tyre but after visit and inspection I am informed that its not a manufacturing defect and it happned due to hevay impact on road while drawing. Then I told them if it is due to heavy impact then why there is no damage to metal part viz. Wheel Rim. You are giving tyre life of 35000 to 40000 kms then how this happens after 8000 kms. Its purely a manufacturing defect and it happens within six months with one tyre and in future it may happen with other tyres also.So kindly arrange to replace all five tyres immediately or I will take up this matter futher to ARAI for further investigation of Tyre quality.

Regards.

Mallikarjun Sapate.
Palash Mondal

May 23, 2016

non cooperation of sales staff with the castomar

I, Palash Mondal, residing at Mistripara, Bolpur, Birbhum, West Bengal just purchased a new Grand i10 sportz car from Bolpur Showroom on 20/05/2016 , but unfortunately the behaviour and commitment of your sales team is very poor and did not satisfy about the papers of the new car like warrenty cards of AC,Battery, Tyre, Music System, and did not give the original pollution certificate during the purchase. It is also very hopeless about their commitment like my car registration. They took times only 4-5 days for car registration but unfortunately after delivered the car they did not care about that as which I am suffering to travel with my new non registered car. It is also to be noted that they did not give the steering cover at the time of delivery and commited to give within two days but after passing 4-5 days they did not answering satisfactorily.
So it is an request to your good-self to do the needful and take necessary action please.
this will help your company to grown up in the mind of us.

Palash Mondal
Tamilsra

May 18, 2016

Back Wiper broken & back car glass scrath

My Name is tamilmani from chennai, i recently bought a Grand i 10 car, i hardly use this car for 3 days only...and i try to use the back wiper on rain it got broked in 5 min...only the plastic holder only running.. due to that the back glass was scratched. ...i am very upset on this.. i dont know how this this happened.. i need a reason and i want replacement on the both.

vinit maru

May 17, 2016

DEFECTIVE CAR ENGINE AND OTHER PARTS

I SMT. MUKTI VINIT MARU HAD PURCHASED AN ASTA i20 FROM M/S SHREENATH MOTORS PVT LTD ON 11/02/16 VIDE INVOICE NO. H201500903 HAVING CUSTOMER ID C2016020152.
THE CAR WAS DELIVERED AND I STARTED USING THE SAME.
ONE FINE DAY WITHIN A PERIOD OF 30 DAYS OR THEREABOUT THE BATTERY DRAINED OUT SUDDENLY. I WAS TOLD THAT THROUGH OVERSIGHT I MUST HAVE FORGOTTEN TO SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS AT NIGHT.
SOME MECHANIC CAME TO MY RESIDENCE AND CHANGED THE BATTERY GIVING ME A TEMPORARY BATTERY AND TOOK AWAY MY BRAND NEW BATTERY.
HOWEVER I WAS NOT AWARE OF ANY THING AS TO WHAT ALL WAS HAPPENING WITH MY CAR.
RECENTLY ABOUT 10 DAYS BACK SUDDENLY MY DASHBOARD STARTING SHOWING RED LIGHT FOR THE DEFECT IN ENGINE. INITIALLY I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE SOME ELECTRONIC PROBLEM. I CALLED UP TO THE DEALER AND HE IN TURN ASKED ME TO BRING THE SAID CAR TO HIS WORKSHOP. I DID SO.
THIS DEFECT CONTINUED IN THE WORKSHOP ALSO. NON OF THE MECHANICS COULD SOLVE THE PROBLEM.
SOME PERSON AT NEW DELHI WAS ALSO CALLED UP BUT HE ALSO WAS NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE SAID PROBLEM.
THEREAFTER ABOUT 8 DAYS I WAS DELIVERED A SERVICE CAR. NO BODY DID BOTHER ABOUT MY COMPLAIN. ON MY INSISTING FOR A SERVICE CAR IT WAS THEN ONLY THAT I WAS GIVEN THE SERVICE CAR THAT ALSO AFTER A LAPSE OF 8 DAYS.
THE DEFECT STILL CONTINUES AND NO MECHANIC HAS BEEN ABLE TO SOLVE THE SAME.
THERE IS A MANUFACTURING DEFECT. THIS IS NOT A MECHANICAL PROBLEM.
I THERE HEREBY CLAIM FOR A BRAND NEW CAR INSTEAD OF THE EARLIER ONE WHICH STILL REMAINS WITH THE DEALER IN HIS WORK SHOP.
NO PERSON HAS ANY ANSWER AS TO WHEN THE SAID CAR WILL BE REPAIRED NOR ARE THEY IN A POSITION TO REMOVE THE DEFECT..
I SHALL HOLD THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE IF ANY ACCIDENT OCCURS DUE TO MECHANISM DEFECT IF THE SAME CAR IS DELIVERED TO ME.
THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND RECORD.
YOURS SINCERELY

MUKTI VINIT MARU..
Shiva takkar

May 15, 2016

Part Not available

I am constraint to express my deplorable situation regarding part not avaible in your showroom. The erratic working of my car has created a lot of inconvenience.This infact represents a dismal picture regrading your organisation. Hyundai needs no introduction.It enjoys an enviable position in Cars.Your company is on culmination but the shortage of parts in your showroom doesn't go well with the reputation and goodwill you enjoy in the market. Hope you will comprehend with us. I hope you will not give a cause of inconvience to your bonafide customer . DO THE NEEDFUL EARLIER

Sagar takkar

Sent from my iPhone
Kirpal singh sangwan

May 10, 2016

Excess charges of creta 1.6 SX Plus petrol in the name of Ms Anchal Khatri

Complaint no is 487264320.dated 04may 2016.
AnnOliver

May 4, 2016

Extremely low mileage - Verna AT Petrol

I purchased the Verna AT Petrol in 2014. It was a 2013 model and got a good deal. On buying we were told the mileage we would get is 8. After 2 years it is giving me 4. Lodged several complaints and took it to Advaith & Trident for senior techinicians check. Still nothing. They tell me it is 120 bhp so what mileage can you expect ! This is literally a white elephant for me. I bought it for 11lakhs and if I sell now will get 4lakhs. I am writing to see if anyone in Hyundai can contact me (9741553823) and help me with this. I read reviews of other similar cars getting 8 and why am I getting only 4 ?
vallabhdas shethji

Apr 28, 2016

steering column defect

EARLY WEAR AND TEAR OF STEARING COLUMN ROD.

DEAR SIR,
We have purchased Verna Fludic Car in SEPT 2013 I ran 32000 KMs car No. MH 10.BM 1398
However, My Stearing Column Rod have been stated to be worned out, I STRICTLY FEEL THAT THERE IS MANUFACTURE /DESIGN DEFECT in this colum rod for early wear and tear.
Also, I have used earlier Accent VIVA & i-10 for more than 3 years, purchased at same show room of Mai Hundai, BUT THER HAS BEEN NO PROBLEM Earlier
PLEASE RECTIFY THE PROBLEM AND REPLACE WITH THE QUALITY SEARING COLUMN ROD.
I hope positive reply.

I REQUEST THE AUTHORITY TO to attend this serious problem at priority base
OTHERWISE THE HYUNDAI WILL LOOSE THE CONFIDENE OF CUSTOMMERS LIKE ME.

COMPLANT NO-1-1253566 DATED 25/03/2016 IS STILLSTAND TILL NOW BUT COMPLANT CLOSED WITHOUT SATISFACTION
ALSO THE DEALER IN SANGLI MAI HYUNDAI SAYS THAT HE HAS STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY FORM THE COMPANY FOR THE COMPLAINTS WE HAVE LAUNCHED
If this is your coordination to the dealer and to us then this is DISGUSTING

Vallabhdas N Shethji

Car Registration No. MH-10 BM 1398
Mob. – 9403577171
Email - shethji1881@gmail.com
Dated : 28.04.2016.
LAV KUSH KAPOOR

Apr 27, 2016

Bubbling in tyre

in my i20 Elite reg.no.UP32 GU 1693,bubbling occured in my front right side tyre 3 days ago.Hoping of puncture, on enquiring I came to know that there was no puncture but then too I got it changed by stepny & then approached your service centre to know the exact cause.In their inspection report they have clearly mentioned bubbling in tyre & advised me to show the inspection report at Bridgestone agency at Kanpur road,Lucknow On the way to agency some bursting voice echoed inside the digy.Upon inspecting the tyre at the agency thoroughly they gave me the report writing in it that no manufacturing defect & refused to change the tyre.I came to your showroom & told the whole thing but in vain.
Despite taking prompt action,travelling & spending both my money & time no fruitful result achieved.
May I request you to kindly take appropriate action & arrange to get replaced my tyre under advice to me so that faith in your brand name & company remains. Thanks.
rkmalhotraaso

Apr 21, 2016

Complaint against Orion Hyundai Showroom at Gurgaon, Haryana.

Reminder - I
Complaint against Orion Hyundai Showroom at Gurgaon, Haryana.
A kind reference is invited to my complaint dated 05.04.2016 lodged against Orion Hyundai, Gurgaon for taking appropriate action. As no action has been initiated in this regard, I am compelled to remind you. An early action is solicited by your good office as my Car is standing useless without RC since two months. The text of complaint dated 08.04.2016 is reproduced below for your ready reference.
This is regarding worst service and harassment by Orion, Hyundai Showroom, Gurgaon. Sir, I booked a Grand i10 Sportz by depositing Rs.10000/- in advance at Orion, Gurgaon on 22.11.2015 on the occasion of Gurnanak Jayati. I was promised to give the delivery of the same on 30.11.2015 by the Hyundai Orion. As I wanted to take the delivery of the car in presence of my parents, I requested them to come Gurgaon to join this happy moment. My old aged parents came to Gurgaon all the way from Mumbai facing all the difficulties of journey, only for this purpose. I happily reached Orion Hyundai with my family on 30.11.2015 in order to take the delivery of the car but I was told there that the car is not available. It was not only disappointing for me and my family but also very unexpected and irresponsible reply from the part of Orion and Hyundai Motors. If they are unable to give the delivery due to any reason, they could have at least informed me in advance so that I did not come to Orion on 30.11.2015 by unnecessary troubling my old aged parents.
Again Orion Hyundai Motors had agreed to deliver the car on 06.12.2015. I requested my parents to be at Gurgaon up to 06.12.2015, though they had to attend an important work at Mumbai. I also handed over a cheque of Rs.4,00,000/- to Orion Hyundai Motors on 05.12.2015 personally. While receiving the cheque, I was again assured that I would get my car on the next day i.e. 06.12.2015. I again reached to Orion on 06.12.2015, but the Orion again failed to keep its promise and refused to give the delivery of the car. This time, it was not only disappointing but also very humiliating before my family. I compelled my parents to be at Gurgaon up to 06.12.2015 especially for this only. It also shows that the Orion Hyundai is only interested in taking money but not providing proper service to the customer. They did not inform me about the non-availability of the car even on 05.12.2015 while receiving the cheque of Rs.4,00,000/-. It was very unprofessional form a brand like Orion Hyundai Motors.
  I was informed about non-availability of the car only on 06.12.2015, when I was standing at their doorstep with my family for taking delivery of the car, without giving any further date for the delivery. After 06.12.2015, it became my routine to either phone or visit Orion Hyundai on every alternative day for getting date of delivery. Finally, I succeeded to get my car on 21.12.2015 when I strictly asked them to cancel my booking and refund my amount of Rs.4,10,000/-.
The unprofessionalism of Orion Hyundai Motors doesn’t end here. While delivering, they did not bother to explain the features of the Car and arranging for a photograph for capturing the moment of receiving the key.
After almost 25 days from receiving Car, I got RC, that too with wrong year of manufacturing i.e. 2016 instead of 2015. It revealed, when I was going to Delhi from Gurgaon with my family in the Car. I was stopped by Police for checking the papers of the Car. RC was incorrect and insurance policy of the Car was also not there.
I handed over the RC to Orion Hyundai on 05.03.2015 for correction of the year of manufacturing. The person sitting on the counter of transport at Orion Hyundai not only behaved very rudely but also refused to give the receipt of the RC saying it is not required. Finally, he gave receipt of RC after a long argument. I continuously approaching Orion for getting RC but I am always told “Why are you troubling us by making phone call daily, whenever your RC comes, you will be informed”. They are not giving any expected date for this and also keeping silence about the insurance bond of the Car. Since then, my Car is standing useless. I had to visit Solan, HP & my native place, Etawah, UP, arranging a private Taxi by investing Rs. 20,000/- approx as my correct RC was not provided by Orion Hyundai.
I am writing this in very much agony. This was the worst experience I have ever had. It felt like being cheated. It would be better, if I had taken Car from some other Company than Hyundai. Sir, I want you to clarify who will bear the expenses incurred by me during my visit to Solan, HP and my native place despite the fact I was having my own car. Just because of non issuance of RC, I could not use my car.
Sir, please inform me who is responsible for the expenses, inconvenience, mental and physical difficulties faced by me and my family for purchasing this Hyundai car. This is also high time for you to look into and analyze the quality of service provided by Orion Hyundai,

Rakesh Kumar Malhotra
House No. 1217, Sector 7 Extension, Gurgaon.
Car Registration No. HR-26 CT 5799.
Mob. – 9810828245.
Email - rakesh_malhotra28@yahoo.com
Dated : 22.04.2016.
bsanjaykumar

Apr 18, 2016

Early wear and tear of Clutch plates.

DEAR SIR,
This is B Sanjay Kumar purchased the car during Novemeber. I ran 35000 KMs bcar No. AP29CB1735.
However, My clutch plates have been stated to be wornedout, twiwly wxactly at 15500 kMS AND 35000 KMS. I STRINGLY FEEL THAT THEREIS MANUFACTURE /DESIGN problem in clutchpaltes for eally waer and tear. I own drivind licenence since 1998 .
Also, I useed earlier magana 1.2 kappa for more tthan 2 years, purchased at same show room of M/S KUN UNITED TRAX PVT LTD, RTC X ROARD, BUT THER HAS BEEN NO PROBLEM IN CLUTCH PLATES PROBLEM
PLEASE RECTIFY OR CALL BACK THE CARS AND REPLACE WITH THE QUALITY CLUTCH PLATES.
I hope positive reply.
Regular serice is beibg done acording to the manual.servicing was done at KUN UNITED TRAX, RTC X roads just before nonth.
becasuse iof failure of my car todat at ChandraayanaguttA WHILE MOVING TO AIRPORT FOR TRAVEL TO BENGALURU TO ATTEND VERY IMPORTANT PROGRAM .
I REQUEST THE AUTHORITY TO CHECK WHETHER ANY MODIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR CLUCH PLATES DESIGN OR NOT.
OTHERWISE THE HYUNDAI WILL LOOSE THE CONFIDENE OF CUSTOMMERS LIKE ME.

SINCETRELY
BSANJAY KUMAR
sarat-mantu

Apr 18, 2016

SERVICE

Dear Team

This is bring to your notice that, I Sri Sarat Chandra (9438385541)wants to state that, from first april i met an accident where the back glass,dicky & 4 indicators got damaged.

I Came across to your service centre (AKASH DEEP, SAMBALPUR) on same date & filled the all formalities of insurance. Then the service centre manager acknowledge me that, the spare parts is not available ps come with your vehicle after 7day.Then I came to your service centre(AKASH DEEP,SAMBALPUR) on 16th April & came to know that spare parts is not available....Now lot many question arises to my mind which i am enlisting bellow....

1. Company like Hyundai—if spare parts will available after 1 month then what kind of service a customer will expect?

2. After insurance formalities if the service centre is not receiving the vehicle then what kind of TAT of service you are expect?

3. After 16 days if as a customer i am unable to receive my complain no then you are just managing your TAT & none of you are serious about the customer expectations.

4.If the basic spare parts are not available then i have commit a mistake of buying HYUNDAI brand rather others?

Awaiting your valuable response

Sarat Chandra Jena

Municipal Corporation Chandigarh - Parking problem in sector 44C
    Lots of people are assuming that road is their property....
    E Disha Karnal - Validity of the Arm Licence
    Application submitted with eDisha Karnal on...
    Aircel - BALANCE DEDUCTION
    25 July by 10 am morning I received Rs 10 as a refund but...
    Airtel - 9894457675 - Not registered network in Orlando, Florida,...
    Hi Team, Currently I am staying in USA. I am using my...
    Local circle Sector 44 - A, Chandigarh - Parking problem in sector 44C
    Lots of people are assuming that road is their property....
    Kolkata Taxi - lost
    I THINK I HAVE LOST MY SPECTACLES/GLASSES/CHOSMA IN A TAXI...
    GHMC Sainikpuri - Dog menace in sainikpuri
    Sir, The dog menace in Sainikpuri is very alarming....
    Reliance CDMA - Cheating & Blackmailing.
    We have paid advance rental for two years of zero rental...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Grievance against policy
    Company earlier sold HD set top box with out any clear...