Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

RaviYogapratap

Sep 30, 2016

Khanna Hyundai Kanpur - Mishandling inside workshop

Hyundai i20 reg. no. UP16AJ1530 met with an accident on way to Kanpur. Car could not be started thereafter.

Car was towed to Khanna Hyundai Service Center, Kanpur. Insurance company reviewed and passed the claim.

Khanna workshop repaired the damaged parts. After some days, they said engine is making noise. Needs to be repaired.
Since insurance is not engine-protect; consumer must bear the full fury. Insurance company ruled out accidental impact to engine.

So, there was mishandling inside Khanna workshop; resulting in damage to engine.

But, Khanna workshop would like the consumer to pay full price for damage they inflicted. What a service!
george jose

Sep 25, 2016

service

I own an i20car,The pereodic service is done in MGF Kochi 24.On 20.9.2016 I gave the car with a specific complaint that the display light of Air bag as on while driving.
The service was completed inthe evening and delivered.
While delivering the car the service adviser informed that the AC system has a LEAK and for identifying the fault it will take minimum two days.
When I enterested the car for service the AC was in good condition and I had no complaint on AC.
On my way back home the working of AC was completly stopped and only fan is working
I am of the openion that this has happened only due to mishandling at the service center, I request you to kindly do the needful for identifying the actual cause of damage toAC during servicing.
The Car details are
Year of Manufacture June2012 ,Car i20 petrol Reg.No.39G7812
George Jose
Kochi
Mobile No.09567136305
chinnappanraja

Sep 18, 2016

refund amount as not paid

I have purchase a new car GRAND i10 MAGNA from the car dealer SPS Hyundai PVT LTD , kavankarai , chennai on 23-3-2016. They din't issue the refund amount of RS.5000 at present .
Atul Dharaiya

Aug 30, 2016

Problem in A/C

I have purchased a hyundai xcent car on 17.07.2016. during my driving, I had found that A/C is not working properly and car was not getting cool. I had complianed this issue on my 1st service after 2 months of purchase of car. But issue was not solved.
After few months that i had again compliant this issue to dealer and give car to dealer. But this time also, issue was not solved.
After that i had again told the dealer about the problem during 2nd service after 1 year of purchase car but this time dealer has changed the A/C filter for which i had to pay to dealer.

Now my car's A/C was not running satisfactory from when i had purchased car and so it was comany's issue or fault . But i have to pay for comany's fault.

WHY COMPANY SHOULD CHARGE ME FOR THEIR COMANY FAULT IN CAR.?

I HAVE REALLY HORRIBBLE EXPERIENCE OF HYUNDAI CAR AND COMANY AND I WILL NEVER REFER HYUNDAI CAR TO ANY ONE.

I have already refer 3 car to my reletive but that was my big mistake.

ATUL
Ramesh Kumar vish

Aug 30, 2016

Invoicing price diffirence

I had purchase car Hyundai EON Era + on dated 21 junary 2016 in dehradun city state uttarakhand against invoice recieved to by dealer DPM Hundai dehradun (car delevery by DPM Haridwar.)

Received invoice- 312907 included tax but i paid to amount 328100

Already we have complained but no response at your ends
You are requested to pls refund our difference amount 15193/ our satisfactions

I hope you will clear our matter on ascap.

from-

Ramesh kumar
mob no-9358223462
RADHA RANI SAREES

Aug 29, 2016

SERVICING

I (Deepak Maheshwari) have purchased a Car "I20 MAGNA" in 22 may 2015 at "M/S TIRUPATI SERVICE P.LTD.G.T.ROAD KANPUR".I have facing a servicing problem with my car.I went to Khanna Hyundai motors for servicing.This is the 2nd servicing of my car but the average of my car is not good.When I went to Khanna motors for servicing there, I meet with Pandey ji. They talking me rudely and don't co-operate with me.They do not listen to me and my problems.They do not check to my car average still we remind him for average problem hardly.

DEEPAK MAHESHWARI

Dr Kanhaiya Pandey

Aug 9, 2016

Hynndai creta SX plus Petrol

I purchased a new creta SX plus Petrol from Aditya Narayan hundai varanasi on8th April. There was problem in fuse and navigation system of vehicle from day one. They told me that it is a minor problem and advised to go to workshop. I have visited to workshop many times but problem is not sorted out. Sometimes they say there is no checking instruments to detect the problem and call to come later on.Audio and music system has no control and changes automatically from fm to am and USB.Iam facing all problems from first day but never complained as they assured me many times to correct it.I have been harassed many times and feel cheated.It gives a bad reputation to company and agency. Please look into the matter and do needful to resolve the problem. Details of vehicle _Dr Kanhaiya Pandey Urologist VIN MALC381CLGMO85239 vehicle no UP65CF7799 agency name _Aditya Narayan hundai Nagwa Lanka varanasi (U.P) pin 221005
sharif490724

Aug 4, 2016

Hyundai service station bond me take my life in risk

HYUNDAI SERVICE STATION BOND ME TAKE MY LIFE IN RISK ,

I want to bring your kind notice the whole incident given below-

I had already complain so many time please check my front mirror this is life line for a car and person who is driving so please dont argue me but Mr Mukesh Pandey and Mr Pradeep Mishra branch manager of Hundai Motors chinhat branch Lucknow argued that mirror is ok .Me and my wife trying to visualizes the defect of mirror after two hours they find the defect and then agree for change the mirror but in this process me and my wife ,daughter totally tired .After all this thing they told it will take time for changing first they get approval for the mirror and then change the whole process take 4 or 5 days.
I again risked my life for driving the car because they dont have any customer care any they dont have any substitute vehicle or driver for taking again the car.
Again I compromise the whole situation and come to the Hyundai chinhat lucknow branch the whole process take one week so much frustration and risk of my life they change the mirror in two days.

when they change the mirror I again take test drive but the problem still remain because the mirror having diffraction I again complained they told it will take time because this time chennai hundai team come for check the whole lot again they dont provide any customer care no driver no other vehicle so I come back again with risk of my life.

After all this I take risk of my life go for a meeting there I had an accident from a road hole because my visibility is not clear from the mirror I again come to the service station there I told to Mr Pradeep Mishra and Mr Mukesh Pandey please change my tyre because all this happened from the front mirror so please change my tyre too but they refused and again told me for the approval but this time it will take 15 days.

Lifeline of a car front mirror and tyre but both damaged but they dont have any mercy dont have any customer care.Again I pay for tyre mirror still pending.
Car still having disturbed mirror they dont call for me till one month is going to finish I take daily risk of my life because of the front mirror. I am waiting for approval of tyre and mirror. HUNDAI SERVICE STATION CHINHAT LUCKNOW operation cheated me and I am bond for taking risk of my life if anything happen to me while driving HUNDAI CHINHAT BRANCH LUCKNOW responsible for all.

I am waiting for the response in 7 days if nothing happen then I go for the court as well as consumer court.
My car No UP-78,CU 1444 Model Hyundai Verna.

Your Faithfully,
Mob-7388490724
E mail-hadwinecomm@gmail.com
waseem alam

Jul 25, 2016

MAKING FOOL TO CUSTOMERS(CHEATING)

SIR/MADAM
-This is the 3rd time i am getting regrets from the service section of hyundai.
-previously it was sorted in terms of providing my allowances back to me.
-but this time HINDUSTAN HYUNDAI ,MI ROAD ,JAIPUR. has suggested me to borrow the body parts from the market.
-my car is still in its warranty period and your vendors are trying to broke that.

it is simply a case of cheating with customers.
thereby i request HYUNDAI INDIA LTD to take this at priority/kindly let me know so that i should take help from consumer forum.

Mohsin Alam
alam.mohsin686@gmail.com
peetabuttar

Jul 21, 2016

Manufatcure issue in xcent PB03AM7409

Respected sir/madam
> With humble submission, i want to state that few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.
> I have purchased a new xcent car from bathinda (PB) in last year. Now i am posted at pathankot (PB) .However, present time manufatcure issue in my car. I have gone to novelty hyundai agency for reslove the issue. I said the service manager please give me in written explanation that issue not stand again. But service manager angery with me and not ready give to written . Now my vehicle in novelty agency for painting. After painting, if same issue or colour fade will be again raised . Then i will take strict further action. Because i invested 7.0 lac on said vehicle. I called up lot of time in your company but no any reply by your company.
> You are requested to intimate the service manager for my favourable action at the earliest.
> With regards
> Shivkaran singh
Ravi sandilya

Jul 20, 2016

Misbehave and harasment

Dear sir, i m sorry to inform that mukesh tiwary has been harashed me for 2 months. Lagoon hyundai did not provide my rc book till now. Their employee told me that mr mukesh has received my rc book without informing me . He is not providing me my rc book due to some pressionnel tension. My insurance complain is not completed due to lake of rc book and also my car is in service centre , he is disturbing me official and service both. Wo mujhe pura paresaan karke rakha hai aur ye sub employee jante hi but no body talking action against him. What to do plz tell.and take strict action about him. Lagoon hyundai, bhagalpur. Bihar

from ravi sharma car no BR 10T 0281
Sanjay kumar Keshari 942

Jul 17, 2016

NOT GETTING CORPORATE DISCOUNT AND INSURANCE ISSUE

Sir i have purchase a hundai grand i10 sports car on 21 jun 16 through CSD.That time company was giving corporate discount (Pride of India) of Rs. 7000 and insurance value of Rs, 22585. but agency didn't give me corporate discount .And they have charge Rs, 3000 extra for zero dept .but i actually got the insurance value of Rs.19674 .so what for company is giving free issuance value of Rs,22585.there is no written statement of CSD costomer not get Corporate discount. please give full justification with proof.
sanjeev k jain

Jul 3, 2016

battery draining frequently & cannot detected at the authorised service center

the top end model of the company(Santafe) has the problem of frequent battery draining defect and it is not getting detected by the service center personels since last month resulting in toeing the premium car on the city roads many time..it is a very good demo of a worst product of hyundai...i myself feel very unfortunate waisting money in such a rubbish product...
Palash Sarkar

Jun 27, 2016

ServiceCenterComplaint:ConceptHyundaiNarol

Hi my name is Palash P Sakar with registered number as +91 9998404540 and possess Hyundai Verna 2012 Model.

Here is my complaint below:

I had a service long time back and there is no follow up from the Service Center even when I called them from my end just told me that they will be calling me but after a week with no response. I'm really dissatisfied with the level of Support being offered. On top of it getting an issue that was already fixed in the last service and paid huge for it. This must not be the way to be treated and taken care of Hyundai Customers. If it continues you will be having hard time maintaining the Reputation in the market. Please take urgent steps, waiting on your response.
sahil121

Jun 22, 2016

Horrible Service

While I gave my car for 2nd service my scratch less car got scratches on the left side back door .
I got my car back after service when checked there was no coolent in the bottle .
when checked A/C cover its still missing
When asked the same question to the service manager what i got in reply

Sorry sir

Wow thats why we purchase hyundai cars
My car number is UP1CP8870 and yes its a new hyundai Verna.

Service center is Capital Hyundai Sector 63 Noida.
Priya ranjansbi

Jun 7, 2016

Not refund my token money

My name is priya ranjan .I have booked for elite i 20 novenber 2015 to hyndai show room motihari bihar (pin845401).but show room not provided me on time elite i20 .after 10 days show room not provided me elite i 20 .so i have cancelled elite i20.
Now show room refused to give me token money .kindly do need full
Ashokkabu

China Make Stepney
I have purchase Hyundai Verna SX Diesel 2012, to-day my car has Punctured while change the Stepney I have seen that at in side of Stepney embossed "MADE IN CHINA " form this e mail only I want to confirm that is Hyundai co. is supplying such type make, your early reply in this matter is requested. Otherwise I will go to consumer court.

From: -
Car No. RJ27CC1972
Dated : 05/06/2016
Ashokkabu

China Make Stepney

I have purchase Hyundai Verna SX Diesel 2012, to-day my car has Punctured while change the Stepney I have seen that at in side of Stepney embossed "MADE IN CHINA " form this e mail only I want to confirm that is Hyundai co. is supplying such type make,your early reply in this matter is requested. Otherwise I will go to consumer court.

From: -

EON Magna plus

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, 5 Jun, 2016 at 12:50 am, Winner Malhotra
<win_malhotra@yahoo.com> wrote:

I purchased Hyundai EON Magna Plus on 01st August 2014 and after six months I started facing issue in starting trouble. My car daily runs around 40 kms from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday I usually dont drive as my office is closed but whenever i tried to start my car on Monday it doesnt start. Then i need to call technician to come at my home with spare battery for jump start the car.
I went to Capital Hyundai and they diagnosed the stereo is faulty ad will get it replaced. After 15 days they called me the request for stereo replacement is declined from Hyundai Company. And I still standing with Hyundai shit car EON with no resolution.
Now I went to Sunrise Hyundai from where i purchased this shit car and told about my problem. After 7 days of keeping the car they told me battery is faulty but amaron battery dealer refused to change the battery because according to him the naatery is ok and there earthing problem in the car which is draining the battery. Then they further diagonsed and now after 15 days they told me that car stereo is faulty and issue will be resolved by reinstalling software.
I am still confused because still they investigating and not sure how to resolve the issue.

Please provide me the compensation of this shit car and in future i will not recommend anyone to buy Hyundai car.
AMIR RASHEED

Jun 1, 2016

clutch plate problem

i have varna fludic DL3CBP-9202 OCTOBER 2013 MODEL I HAD CHANGE CLUTCH PLATE AT 11000 K.M AND SECOND TIME AT40000 KM BOTH TIME MR FAIZUL SUPERVISOR MOTOR PLAZA MOHAN CO-OPRATVE INDU. ESTATE ADVISE TO CHANGE CLUTCH PLATE FIRST TIME THEY ARE NOT RETURN DAMAGE PARTS OF CLUTCH.
SO PLEASE CHECK IT
castromsc

May 29, 2016

Hyundai elite i20 Car losing control during driving [Manufacturing defect]

I am a first time car User, After lots of research, i found Hyundai is the good car for my budget and need. then i selected Elite i20 as my car [TN72-AT6675].
I brought it during Christmas 2014, in 1 year i was using the car very smooth and single hand, because i thought this i am going to use for life time.
25-May-2016 we were driving as a family to nearest city in NH7 [ Tirunelveli to Nagercoil ] highway at the speed of 100 to 110 at 11:30 AM.
Suddenly car was having no control, Car speed is coming down, no acceleration working, no break working, no clutch working. Still cars display and audio system is on and horn and steering was working.
I had no clue to stop the car in the busy high way with lots of turnings and high speed moving vehicles front and back. in fraction of sec all the family member got the death fear.
Suddenly my brother who was sat next to me used the hand break with right pressure to slow down the vehicle speed and stopped.
without knowing what to do with car, we we send out family in another government bus [because they were afraid to take car again]. as per friend suggestion I called customer care reference number [83953] at 3 PM. and send that car to nearest showroom.
After two days of research - service center people are telling there is a sensor problem. due to that this problem happened.
I feel not worthy to Hyundai Elite i20 car because of the build quality. after paying 10 lac for a top end Elite i20, failing to give service because of the sensor diode failure which is worth of 1 rupee?.
Is this a safety Hyundai provides to its customer? Afraid to drive the car from service station to my home now!, What is the guarantee that this problem will not arise again ?. How will i save my family ?. if this silly problem makes the complete Hyundai car to go control less during driving in good and smooth road?
Worth less product.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since last few day no communication from Hyundai / Customer service worst.

Service center guy tells me he is not responsible.

Hyundai no reply for mails.
amita engineerings

May 27, 2016

Worst car I20 Elite Asta

Hi Team

This is Manish Uppal from Amita Engineerings. I bought a new car I20 Elite Asta(O) Petrol on 19.05.2016 from HANA Motor Plaza and after the delivery of car within 30min i call to sales person who sold the car to me the name is Ruksana Khan Mobile no; 9999585230 that the car pickup is very low. She told me dont worry plz sir come tomorrow our team will see this next day i came to service center the check the car and they say there is a pickup problem we scan the car and then see whats the problem this is on 20.05.16 i give the car for whole day in the evening i got a call from service deptt that u r car is ready plz pick the car i came. During test drive i find the same problem then they say sir today is saturday as hyundai is closed plz come on monday we will show this to hyundai people then again i came on 22.05.16 then i leave the car for whole day and came i the evening they say we found the problem we have rectify all the things there is no problem now. Then i take the car to home next day when i was going for long drive for some work i feel car is having same problem or even worst for the next 2 more days i was busy in my work. then i deliver the car again to HANA motor plaza today i.e 27.05.2016.

Sir as i have bought a new car worth 8.61 lacs after the delivery car is still with showroom so what is the use of purchasing car. plz see into this matter my car No is : DL1CR5911 on the name of amita engineerings

I am waiting for u r response please do respond me as i am fedup with this car and thinking for consumer court.

The car is still with HANA Motor Plaza , A-30 , Mohan Co-Operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road New Delhi

Manish Uppal
E_MAil : amitaengineerings@gmail.com
Mallikarjun Sapate

May 27, 2016

Bubble on Hyundai I20 Active Front Right side Tyre

I purchased Hundai I20 Active Car in Nov-15 (Vehicle Registration no. MH 14 FG 2765). Hardly six months passed from the date of Purchase and running is around 8000 Kms and in the month of April-16 we observed Bubble on tyre Surface and this we reported to our dealer Kundai Hundai for taking up matter with Good Year Tyre for free replacement of tyre but after visit and inspection I am informed that its not a manufacturing defect and it happned due to hevay impact on road while drawing. Then I told them if it is due to heavy impact then why there is no damage to metal part viz. Wheel Rim. You are giving tyre life of 35000 to 40000 kms then how this happens after 8000 kms. Its purely a manufacturing defect and it happens within six months with one tyre and in future it may happen with other tyres also.So kindly arrange to replace all five tyres immediately or I will take up this matter futher to ARAI for further investigation of Tyre quality.

Regards.

Mallikarjun Sapate.
Palash Mondal

May 23, 2016

non cooperation of sales staff with the castomar

I, Palash Mondal, residing at Mistripara, Bolpur, Birbhum, West Bengal just purchased a new Grand i10 sportz car from Bolpur Showroom on 20/05/2016 , but unfortunately the behaviour and commitment of your sales team is very poor and did not satisfy about the papers of the new car like warrenty cards of AC,Battery, Tyre, Music System, and did not give the original pollution certificate during the purchase. It is also very hopeless about their commitment like my car registration. They took times only 4-5 days for car registration but unfortunately after delivered the car they did not care about that as which I am suffering to travel with my new non registered car. It is also to be noted that they did not give the steering cover at the time of delivery and commited to give within two days but after passing 4-5 days they did not answering satisfactorily.
So it is an request to your good-self to do the needful and take necessary action please.
this will help your company to grown up in the mind of us.

Palash Mondal
Tamilsra

May 18, 2016

Back Wiper broken & back car glass scrath

My Name is tamilmani from chennai, i recently bought a Grand i 10 car, i hardly use this car for 3 days only...and i try to use the back wiper on rain it got broked in 5 min...only the plastic holder only running.. due to that the back glass was scratched. ...i am very upset on this.. i dont know how this this happened.. i need a reason and i want replacement on the both.

Sapna online book shop - Worst in case of delivery
    I had ordered a book 11 days back inspite of repeatedly...
    Mobile - Mobile Fraud call
    Today I received a fraud mobile call from this no....
    Vijay Tv - No subject
    Please upload the all episodes of Saravanan Meenatchi...
    redbus.in - Bus Cancelled but Ticket amount not refunded
    Dear REDBUS, I have separately booked 2 tickets from...
    Teleshopping India, New Delhi, India - J7offer
    Kya samsung koi J7 ka offer de rha hai ....kyunki mere pas...
    Street Nuisance - Consumption of liquor and gambling on the footpath
    Open Liquor consumption and Gambling on the...
    Pride india - Illegal construction in bhramanwadi
    Respected sir I would like to...
    MF Vruksha - Mettupakkam foundation Directors are cheaters
    Please find the copy of email from builder who claims all...
    Indian Railway - TRAIN ROUTE SQUEEZE AND LATE TIMING
    LAST YEAR 2015 A TRAIN FROM AIRPORT TO NAJERHAT HAS BEEN...
    Hero Honda Splendor Reg:TN05 AR 5586 - Hero Honda Splendor Reg:TN05 AR 5586
    Hero Honda Splendor Reg:TN05 AR 5586 Respected...