Hyundai Motors India Limited

Consumer complaints and reviews about Hyundai Motors India Limited

rahulbob

Feb 8, 2016

services

This is with reference to a complaint I filed on Jan 31,2016. I explained the situation to Mr nikhil(manager) but he refused to provide any service and I ask for assistance but wasn't provided with any complaint no. He transferred my call to Mr shailndra and again refused any service.
Please do something to solve this matter as soon as possible....
chhabi tripathy

Feb 4, 2016

car stairing running very jam

stairing running very jam. I sent the car repaikirng in your service centre.Mechanic told me that bush is defective.
WB20U1520

Feb 3, 2016

CAR SERVICING WITH MIS BEHAVE

I AM THE CUSTOMER SINCE 2009 , i USED TO MY CAR SERVICES AT YOUR MOMINPUR, KOLKATA CENTRE UNDER SAINI HYUNDAI SERVICE CENTRE. FROM 2009 TO TODAY, EVERY 6 MONTHS AFTER I AM COMMING TO THAT CENTRE FOR MY i10 CAR . BUT TODAY A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FROM ONE JOB WORKER SOME 'SAHABUDDIN'. MY DRIVER REPORTED MY CAR AT 11.00AM AT THEIR SERVICE CENTRE, I WAS AT MY OFFICE. AT 11.48A.M MR. SAHABUDDIN CALLED ME AND HAS GIVEN AN ESTIMATE FOR MY CAR SERVICE. AFTER THAT NOBODY CALLED ME WHETHER MY CAR SERVICE COMPLETED OR NOT AND THE FINAL BILL IS SO SO. AT EVENING 7.20 MY DRIVER GONE TO THAT CENTRE FOR TAKING MY CAR . THE ENTIRE OFFICE WAS CLOSED AND ONLY SOME SECURITY PERSONNELS WERE THERE, THEY TOLD WORKSHOP IS CLOSED. I CALLED MR. SAHABUDDIN AND ASKED HIM WHY U HAVE NOT CALLED ME ? HE FORCEFULLY TOLD THAT HE SEND MASSEGE AND CALLED ME BUT I DID NOT RECEIVED , I AM TAKING ALL RESPONSIBILITY THAT THERE WAS NEITHER ANY MESSAGE NOR ANY MISS CALL IN MY MOBILE CELL. WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I WILL COMPLAIN AGAINST U. HE CHALLENGED ME WHICH IS VERY SHOCKED. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW THE CHANGE OF SAINI HYUNDAI.

EARLIER AT EVERY TIME WHEN FROM SERVICE CENTRE CALLED ME REPEATEDLY THAT MY JOB HAS DONE PLEASE COLLECT YOUR CAR.

AS PER YOUR WEBSITE THE WORKSHOP OF SAINI HYUNDAI AT MOMINPUR THE SCHEDULE OF WORK 8AM TO 7.30PM FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY AND ON SUNDAY 9 AM TO 5 PM
MY QUESTION IS IF THE ABOVE SCHEDULE IS CORRECT WHY MR SAHABUDDIN TOLD ME THE UPTO 6.30PM CAR DELIVER TIME.

SECONDLY, WHY MR SAHABUDDIN'S BEHAVIOUR IS VERY RUDE AND MY LAST QUESTION WHY SAINI HYUNDAI'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DETERIORATE AT VERY LOW LEVEL

MY OVSERVATION IS AWAITING YOUR PROPER JUSTIFICATION.

WITH REGAREDS
NAME: PRADIP KUMAR GHOSH
VEHICLE NO. : WB20U 1520
MODEL: i10 SPROTS
hitesh modi

Jan 27, 2016

poor attitude & service of sales manager

I have purchased new car of Hyundai I 10 grand sports on 15.1.16 from navsari (NAVJIVAN CARS P LTD) showroom, order was finalised in dec 15 end that time sales manager was mr Pratik patel during negotiation of car they have committed for assecories & for all the charges included for registration & passing, but after delivery of car there is no commitment was full fill & also the attitude of sales manager is not proper.
this types of services will give bad impression for Hyundai & give another thought for car in future.
I think on this hyundai cars must revert & positive reply.
model no # GRAND I 10 SPORTTZ 1.1 DSL BSIV
ENGINE NO # D3FAFM478941
NAME # HITESH N MODI
M # 9879200156
surelzod

Jan 22, 2016

Customer Care non-cooperative

I have booked Creta 1.6 sx. the dealer have promised me the delivery in 2 months. Now it is 4 months and more and still my SUV is not delivered. However, customers who have booked the SUV after me got the delivery. I have call the customer care several times but the say the investigation is going in and never ever reply. Now it is really irresistible. Please give me at least some update regarding it. My Complaint No. is 1-366411183.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Prof. Surel Zod
Ph:- 8308280023
SIJUTHOMAS07

Jan 18, 2016

Elentra Car break

Hi ,
My complaint and pre fix area of feed back is not completely matching. -
1- I have purchased Elentra in the month of September 2014 and the car manufacturing date mentioned as March 2014 - 6 months old. Which was surprise for me. I still not raise any issue and accepted the same.
2- today my concern is not on the Mfg date. My concern is on the car quality -Hyundai Elentra is my second Hyundai car. I do have 1 10 magma using it from 2010
And very much happy with the same. With lot of hope and proude I have purchased Elentra. From the first service onwards I am complaining on break perfomace & front LHS tyre suspension noice .. on the third service 20k my dealer realised the issue on front LHS tyer noice and got it rectified. Which was case link change. But the break performance still not attended .. My confidence on the car is completely gone. And feel scared to drive on a NH. Today I really feel to sell the car. Is this is one of case ? I need a reply.

Siju Thomas.
Kerala Calicut
Dealer - popular Hyndai.
premsingh hada

Jan 16, 2016

body cover not recive for after 45days parches xcent

मेने 2.12.15को बाबा हुंडई रतलाम से एक्सेंट खरीदी और कई बार शो रूम और सर्विस सेंटर पर जाने पर हर बार 3 या चार दिन में आ जायेगा अभी नहीं हे कह कर अभी तक बॉडी कवर और स्ट्रेरिंग कवर नहीं दिया गया हे
प्रेम सिंह हाड़ा मोबाईल न 9752094606
anmoljabalpur

Jan 8, 2016

fuel meter not working

hi, i purched eon era + from anmol hyundai jabalpur on 17 september 2015, from then only fuel meter was not working, i had taken the car 3 times to dealer(workshop), then even fuel meter is not repaired properly nither replaced, staff is giving excuse of nonavailability of part, and told me to wait for one or two weeks. i m unable to drive confidently. i m irrited because of their bad service. i think hyundai authorities will take my complaint seriously and do the needful. SATENDRA SINGH 9752418571
ashokkps1@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2016

"Engine Malfunctioning" Warning

My Xcent (S) Diesel Showing "Engine Malfunctioning" Warning since last three months, the local dealer is unable to fix the problem even the vehical left for 7-8 days at their workshop, still no solution provided & we are Helpless, Dealer says they have informed at the Headquarters. NOW WHAT TO DO?
ASHOK KUMAR SOMANI- Mobile-09414109149
Prabheet Kumar

Jan 6, 2016

accessories given by dealer

Dealer AKC MOTORS has given poor quality items. Few accessories are still pending. 2,50,000/- along with penal interest @ 24% since 25th Dec 2015. They have sold my car on the same day i.e. 25th in cash but denying to pay me cash. The staff of the dealer is very rude and disrespectful. I had mailed 4 times to Hyundai Motor India Ltd but no response received so far only auto generated mail is received..... Prabheet 9410159160
Prabheet Kumar

Jan 6, 2016

irrational behavior oh HYUNDAI Motor I

Hyundai is not bothered about the atrocities done by its dealer AKC MOTOR P LTD Bareilly. I paid full amount for Xcent VTVT on 11th Dec. They delivered car on 25 th Dec. My Swift ZXI was taken by them in exchange offer for 2.50 Lacks but till date they have given nothing. 4 Accessories they gave are not original and 6 items are still pending. Hyundai Motor has not taken notice of my problem . I first mailed on 28th Dec.
vinayak antarkar

Dec 29, 2015

Poor After sales service

I had booked a Car Hyundai Xcent on 11th of December 2015 through a sub dealer Car Mitra motors Mumbai. Vehicle arrived at Mumbai on 21st December 2015 and handed over to Carmitra on 23rd December 2015.

Unfortunately he had lost all keys of the vehicle and reported the same on 26th of December 2015 to Modi Hyundai Goregaon Workshop. Owner of Carmitra had contacted AVP of Modi Hyundai for getting the Key Set with all sensors replaced.
As per the feedback received from carmitra today ie on 29th December 2015 the key and sensors kit are not available with any of the dealer in Mumbai.The Modi Workshop has order the kit from the plant which will take at least 3 to 4 days.

Question is that why no showroom/Dealers/ Workshops in Mumbai had the stock 0f single Key set?
Once vehicle purchase we can not go back to other vehicle for any after sale delay. That means should we are getting the same service while my vehicle is on road and get breakdown? I had purchase the vehicle for business so should I run my business on murcy of Hyundai After sales and Breakdown services?
piyushl

Dec 23, 2015

Car in bad condition on delivery

I had purchased elite i20 (Asta) from Mithila Hyundai, Mira road, Mumbai. On the day of delivery, when I reached to showroom. my car was laying in front of showroom in very bad condition as of someone has brought car from backyard after many days. I have already spoken salesperson that i will be available at this time to take my car.

however, they didn't clean my car before i reached there. After that, they didn't clean my car properly. Also, they had asked multiple times to take my car ASAP without checking it. They didn't explain the features of new car and they told me that they dont have time. I felt that i am buying a product of 5k not more than 8 lacs.

I have officially registered a complaint with Hyundai but no one has taken any action against this dealer. I haven't received any call back from Hyundai. Its really bad to have such bad customer experience with Hyundai as this is my first car. I will never buy my second car from Hyundai again.
Ketandutta

Dec 14, 2015

Unnecessary change of parts

I went to kosmo hyundai nawanshahar,for service and maintaince.employees never tell you clearly whats going on and add unnecessary things to repair .the mechanics and employees want to changes good working parts of car.they always target expensive parts of car .management have no control on empleyees . Kosmo hyundai in nawanshahar is giving u very bad name in area .i will never go back to that place .

Ketan dutta
arati niraj shah

Dec 8, 2015

front glass crack

SIR ,
I HAVE PURCHASE HUNDAI EON ERA + FROM SHARMA HUNDAI - ASHRAM ROAD - AHMEDABAD AT 9 TH AYGEST 2015 . AFTER 4 MONTH MY FRONT MAIN GLASS DETECT CRACK ABOUT 1 FT - FULL GLASS IS NOT BROKEN BUT CRACK DETECT . IS IT DEFECT ? MY OPENIAN IS THE GLASS IS DEFFECTIVE SO PLEASE CHECK PROCESS OF GLASS . NOW MAIN POINT IS AFTER 4 MONTH REPLACE IS POSSIBLE OR NOT ? FROM SHARMA THEY SAY REPLACE IS MAY OR MAY NOT POSSIBLE . WHAT IS TRUE ? TODAY I SUBMITT MY CAR FOR THAT WORK THEY SAY REPLACE OR USE YOUR INSURANCE . BUT MY SITE IS GLASS IS CRACK WITHOUT ANY ACCIDENT SO PLEASE REPLACE IT . PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT REPLACEMENT & IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF GLASS
THANKS LOT

NIRAJ SHAH

REMARK - PLEASE TAKE POSITIVE ACTION TO FULLFILL CUSTEMER SATISFACTION
rakesh handoo

Dec 4, 2015

Same problem presisting after repairs

Same problem presisting after repairsComplaint/QueryDetailsSir , my santro car met with accident few months back and I take claim for this and I have give 20 thousands and insurance company give 40 thousands rupees total 60 thousands but my vehicle not fully repairs and replace my parts in old parts which arise a problem in my car, not given affececy and gives more noise like bus .send time I told for this they also take me 3000 rupees more for this .but problem same. My car is feel like old car .which was taken fresh on 2011 having vehicle no JK02AU 5142 . The insurance company namly future janrali survivor is also involved in this taken 10% for cheating consumers
The company is KC Hyundai NARWAL BYPASS JAMMU.Case Status                                                    -
Bal Krishan Khandelwal

Nov 30, 2015

aligment & Wheel Balancing not proper , body fitting not ok

I have grand i10 vechile no. RJ14 CX 9857 we purchase last december 14. but 18 Oct, 2015 an accident my car chechis is damange but your authorised service center ( hindustan motors at Jhotwara , Jaipur) chechis not changed due to aligment & Balancing not adjust proper. aligment & banceing with in one week two times are distrubed . please resolve this problem & immidate action my compltion

kindly change the chachis . other wise best opinion for my car.

Bal Krishan Khandelwal
bkrishan.876@rediffmail.com
RANVEER SINGH SHARMA

Nov 28, 2015

under warunty parts not replaced

dear sir
i purchased i 20 car on january 2015 from auto web hyundai karollbagh i sent my car at service centre at rama road auto web service centre there's tequnician broken my ac grill , speaker is not working well and meassure falt bumfer grill also dameged by tequinician i complaint them but they not accept my complaint i sent my car for inssurence claim for bumfer but they done so
so dear sir make it solve my problam i anot satisfied totaly
they have to be change only bumfer but why broken the ac grill and front cromplated decorative grill they are not accept ther,s foult
i am suffering since last 11 month so please make it resolve immidiataly
thanks
with warm regards
my name ranveer singh sharma
car i 20
car no DL 8 C AK 1689
Bhavanisankar s s

Nov 25, 2015

Committed offers not provided

Recently i am purchased New Verna car in nellore KUN HUNDAI show room.
Before purchasing of car Hyudai excuitive and sales person visited to my house and they committed offters to promote the sales but on purchasing date simply they eliminated 3rd warenty offer very smartly in offers list.

Bhavani Sankar

bhavanisankar79@gmai.com
Deepak Duhan

Nov 6, 2015

Poor milage of the i10 sportz car

I have purchased Hyundai's i10 sportz model in december 2012. In the booklet the milage mentioned was more than 21 kmpl. But in reality it is not more than than 13 kmpl. It has become very difficult for me to drive the car. I have visited the ' Kaushalya hyundai' in kurukshetra at least 10 times for the above said problem but in vain. So, I request you to please look into the matter so that I can trust and admire your company.
Bipin Prajapati

Oct 31, 2015

Poor Service

Hyundai Company is providing a very very bad service. My car Verna fluidic 1.6 SX GJ 15 CB 9599 has a problem with steering EPS motar. When i show to the Hyundai Showroom at valsad they try to resolve it while resolving it they make it more complicated to solve. When they replaced the EPS motar with the new one it stop working they are not taking any responsibility to solve it. And talking to me in harsh voice. Now the car is there in the Hyundai showroom opp to the Mac donals on vapi-valsad highway NH8. Plzz see to this problem

Bipin prajapati
9825135177,
Gujarat,
Valsad-396001.
deepjyoti mazumdar

Oct 29, 2015

poor service

I was purchasing a car ( eon era+),from mukesh hyundai guwahati on april 2015. Regd no AS01 BR 7599. On oct 22nd when i was driving with my family my front side right wheel automatically creased. For this don't know how I control my car and save my family. Immediately i call my sales execuitive sanjib choudhury and once he came we both went to mukesh hyundai workshop for chekup. But after i reached the workshop the service advisor directly said me this happens only due to accident. I was shocked hearing this. Then i request them to check if there any manufacture diffects . Then they normally check and told me no problem and advised me to bring a new wheel as the tyre is safe. I purchased a wheel and went away. But today morning same incident occurs. Today morning when I was driving my left tyre blast. This time i am not able to control and hited with a pickup van. So I completely lost my trust in Hyundai manufacturer. Even in workshop also when i requested them please check is there any manufacturing diffects they ignour me just saying it happens only due to accident. Now i am thinking as i am first buyer it was my wrong decession to buy hyundai car. My car runs maximum 500 to 600. Km per months. After sale, service is extremely bad. My entire family even me very much afried to sit in this car. So i need kind attention regarding these incidents.

Regds....
Deepjyoti Mazumdar
Bijoynagar. Assam
Cal. 9707491555
ravi rama chandra rao

Oct 26, 2015

battery became down

this is p ravi rana chandrao last december i purchased eon era plus. performace good but last one i could't use car. but battery was became down. How it happen this is new car even petrol car, even though why it became bettery low. servicing centers not responding properly. we purchased 4 lakhs rupees car but the battery and tyres not good quality. why comapy selling with unquality parts. please give proper information
najmafaizal

Oct 24, 2015

Delivery

I NajmaFaizal resident of Thalaserry Kannur Dist Kerala , booked a car ( Hyundai Creta Black Colour ) at T.M. Hyundai , Thalaserry Kerala on 25.9.2015 and i have paid Rs 2,55,000(two Lakhs fifty five thousand ) the sales executive promised to deliver car on 15th October 2015 When I approached showroom regarding delivery of my car the response I got from the sales manager and sales executive they said still it was in process. Even they didn’t have clear picture whether they can able to deliver my car.So iasked for return of my payment. Now I was totally disappointed about your service. The careless attitude of the showroom staff spoiled my plans and this spoils the goodwill, trust and reputation of your company in public.
Now i decided to buy Nissan Terrano which is available in showroom, so kindly refund my money. There is no response at all. the easygoing attitude of the dealer created mental torcher , inconvenience and disappointment to me for the sake preferring your car .

Thanks with Regards
NajmaFaizal
9444086859,9746996920
Sallempg83@yahoo.com
altaf dar

Oct 21, 2015

unsatisfactory services

I have purchased a santro xing fully loaded on 12/08/2014 , and after few months my car show some problems with its lpg kit, like over race , less mileage,and engine off on roads , then i approached service center of Hyundai dealership in Srinagar almost 10 times but my problem didn't over. Plz help me to get rid of these problems

GVMC,Vizag - Stray dogs harassment
    Dear officials, Things are not going good.Its a minimum...
    UNINOR - Balance deduction
    I have about 84 rupees but now i left with 4rupees i used ...
    idea cellular - Extra balance to refunded after MNP
    Hi Team, I have migrated my mobile no from IDEA to...
    DishTV - fals comment
    I pawan Call me that side say sir offer for u rs 5 in 5...
    kolotibablo - Waiting for moderation?
    I am having problems with my account balance. It is still...
    Reliance - reliance cell tower
    Reliance communications had installed a roof top cell...
    Bajaj Finserv - unsatisfactory
    Hi, My name Vinod Sawatkar I am holding Bajaj EMI card...
    Andhra Pradesh Police Department - Cheating
    Dear Sir, Nenu Work Chese Place lo na Thoti work chese...
    Flipkart.com - Fraud
    I ordered samsung J7 with Flipkart with order no...