IAF/AFCAO

Consumer complaints and reviews about IAF/AFCAO

boopathy p

Apr 8, 2014

regarding pension JWO rank

i am 681352k ex JWO P.BOOPATHY,ELECT FIT, wish to state that i was discharged from indian airforce 0n 31-8-2002.i was JWO AFTER COMPLETION OF 20YEAR 7 DAYS.I WAS JWO FOR 1 MONTHAND1DAY.MY RANK FOR PENSION WAS MENTIONED AS SGT.I CAME TO KNOW THAT AFTER 2006 THE PENSION PAID FOR LAST RANK HELD ..I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JWO RANK PENSION OR NOT.
subhasis bandyopadhyay

Mar 10, 2014

Actual pension amount

My service no is 640722 K Ex Jwo S Bandyopadhyay Rdo Tech . Date of enrollment is 13 May 1985 and Date of discharge is 31st May 2005 .Date of promotion of Jwo is 01 Dec 2004 and rank held for only six month. I have a doubt about my jwo rank pension. I am in receipt of pension of sgt group Y. Am i supposed to get pension of last rank held for six month . But one of my relative who has gone discharge from IAF Oct 2007 are in receipt of pension of last rank Jwo which is held for only three month .My PPO No is 08/14/B/11811/2005 dated 20 May 2005 and Corr PPO No 08/14/B/Corr/20197/2006 dated 02 May 2006 .Kindly do the needful action.
ramesh chahar

Feb 16, 2014

non payment of CIA

non payment of retirement dues
payment of balance Leave Encashment , CIA,TA claim

Sir, I 686057-H Ex JWO Satyawan Singh Chopra Rdo Tech dischard from Service on 31 Mar2006 from 4 TAC,AF. I have been paid CIA for the period from 01.04.2005 to 31.01.2006,in Sgt Rank and from 01.02.2006 to 31.03.2006 in jwo rank till date. Kindly consider my above complaint and kinly get me my dues at the earliest possible. Please inform me on my Email or on mobile..

Satyawan Singh Chopra
E Mail yuvabharatrtk@gmail.com:
Mob: 09416672069
ramesh chahar

Feb 16, 2014

non payment of retirement dues

payment of balance Leave Encashment , CIA,TA claim

Sir, I 726364-F Ex Sgt Ramesh Chahar Clk GD dischard from Service on 31Oct 2007 from 4 TAC,AF. I have not received my balance of leave encashment (paid only for 265 days whereas applicable for 300 days in the 6th pay commission), balance of TA claim(As per revised pay scale) and CIA for the period from01.04.2005 to 31.12.2005, from 01.03.2007 to 31.10.2007 till date. Kindly consider my above complaint and inform me on my Email or on mobile. (PPO 08/14/B/14166/07).

Ramesh Chahar

6th CPC my increment date was in May 2006, Which is
shifted to July 2007 after my fixation in 6th pay
commision. According to the Govt Of India Ministry Of
finance letter No 10/02/2011-E-III/A Dated Mar 2012
for the employees whose annual increment fall dues
between Feb 2006 to Jun 2006 in Pre revised scale may
be granted one increment as on 01.01.2006. Copy of
letter is attached here, as my annual increment was
due in May 2006 I was also eligible for that. Kindly
take up The matter and settle down my payment
accordingly I will be very Thankful to You. I will
also thankful to you if you provide me Last Pay drawan
certificate as my Pay Fixation is due in Bank Service,
The addressof Correspondence is as follows

Ranjeet Kumar(Ex Sgt Sno.766129-T)
DOD: 31.07.2011

Office :0120-2404137
prahladkunwar

Feb 3, 2014

payment of balance Leave Encashment , TA claim and balance of Pay

Sir, I 693457-R Ex JWO Prahlad Kunwar Ach GD dischard from Service on 31 jul 2013 from 29 Wing AF. I have not received my balance of leave encashment, TA claim and Balance of Pay till date. Kindly consider my above complaint and inform me on my Email or on mobile.

Prahlad Kunwar
E mail - prahladkunwar@yahoo.com
Contact no. - 9811657783, 011-25035246
750638-G

Feb 2, 2014

issue of last pay drawn certificate

I, 750638-G ex sgt Suresh chandra pathak discharged from service on 31-05-2012.
I was issued with provisional lpc from my last unit 48 wg, Af.till now I have not gotten
My original LPC .I request you sir, please provide my original LPC as early as possible

My addres is:

O i/c,
Pension and Welfare Wing,AFRO/AFCAO
Subroto Park
New Delhi-10

I, 675997- A Ex-JWO Shambhu Kumar Singh AF/ Fit was discharged from Air Force on 31 Aug 2008.At present my monthly pension is Rs.15139/- but for the month of Dec-2013 an amount of Rs.12696/- only was credited in to my pension account (A/C No.-30220581820) that too by cheque deposit as I received SMS ALERT on 26 Dec 2013 from State Bank Of India, Branch- Ojhar (Nasik), which never happened earlier.
Therefore, it is requested that kindly clarify, why the less payment of Rs.2443/- was not credited into my pension account.I shall be greatful to you if my problem is solved at the earliest.

Shambhu Kumar Singh
Ex- JWO, AF/Fit
Ser. No.- 675997-A
Mob. No.-08349419232
Email.Id-shambhu675997@gmail. com
manojkumar1971

Jan 11, 2014

leave encashment & irla balance

i 750820 -g ex sgt manoj kumar who is discharged on 26/10/2012 .still not recieved leave enchashment and irla balance
please do the needful
yours faithfully
manoj kumar
ex sgt
pvsrao1974

Nov 27, 2013

ISSUE OF LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE

Sir, I 739554-S Ex- Sgt VENKATASRINIVASARAO PATA CAT ASST request you to please send my LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE to the address appended below at the earliest. I was discharged from IAF on 31 July 2013 from 9 BRD, AF.

VENKATASRINIVASARAO PATA

VS Rao
Maran Mani

Sep 21, 2013

Not yet recieved pension

I,Service no-819885-F,Rank-Ex NC(E) Mani Maran,Trade-W/UP. I Discharged from 104(H) SQN C/O 35 WING AF on 12/01/2013.
I didn't recieve my pension till now.What is the reason for not getting my pension?Kindly clarify my query.
Therefore you are requested to do the needful and help me out.

V.Mani Maran
email-manimaran104sqn@gmail.com
09962419699
johnkj205

Sep 9, 2013

loss of service documents

I have lost my IAF Discharge book,pension book and other documents etc on 12 Aug 13 from train,due theft of my suitcase.I have lodged FIR with Police on the same day at GRP Indore.Copy was set to AFRO and AF Stn Pune for info and further advice/n.a.A copy of the same has also been posted to Dte of Air Veterns(A&N) too. However so far no advice has been received.

May I request you to kindly advise as what I should do for getting a duplicate of Discharge book Certificate and a penstion book.
Also May I know the E-Mail addrss of AFRO, AFCAO(Dte of airveterns) so that I can proc eed further .
Thanking U sir,
(288862R Ex Cpl Yohannakj AFSO ,Dte of discharge 31.01.1981 from No.2 Wing,AF Stn Pune.

205DK-I,Sch.No.74C,Vijay Nagar,Indore-452010(MP)Mob.09926779474.E-Mail:johnkj205@yahoo.co.in
kk yadav

Aug 19, 2013

pli deduction record not submitted

I retired on 31.12.06 pli deducted from salary record is not submitted in pli deparment it matured in feb13 the record from your office has to submit from july06 to july07 for clearing the payment to SSPOS ALWAR Rajasthan
vgkarnik

Jul 30, 2013

NON RECIEPT OF SALARY AMOUNT

I AM WG CDR VG KARNIK(RETD), SERVICE NUMBER 19095. I HAVE RECEIVED MY FORM 16 FOR THE YEAR 2012-13 WHICH SAYS THAT I HAVE BEEN PAID RS 17148/- IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2013 WHICH IS ALSO BEEN REFLECTED IN MY FORM 26 AS.
HOWEVER I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SUCH AMOUNT IN MY PENSION ACCOUNT WITH THE SBI.

IT IS REQUESTED THAT THE AMOUNT BE PAID TO ME AT THE EARLIEST OR PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT SO THAT A REVISED TAX RETURN CAN BE FILLED.

REGARDS

V G KARNIK
bkchaudhary

Jul 28, 2013

Issue last pay certificate of 711160-K Ex Sgt BK Chaudhary

I retired from air force on 31 Oct 2010.I am very much thankful to you that you have settled my Sr/Jr case and my pay has been revised and fixed.
Now I request you to issue a revised LAST PAY CERTIFICATE to me and send a hard copy to my correspondace address.
ADDRESS:-
H No 2792
Sector 47 C
Chandigarh 160047
e-mail:- bkchaudhary_71@yahoo.co.in.

Ex Sgt BK Chaudhary (711160-K)
bkchaudhary

jeet singh yadav

Feb 27, 2013

NON RECEIVING PAYMENT OF LEAVE ENCASEMENT

RESPECTED SIR,
I SER. NO-721848-K EX SGT JEET SINGH YADAV RETIRED WEF-31 JUL2012. I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT OF LEAVE ENCASEMENT OF 300 DAYS TILL DATE EVEN AFTER 07 MONTHS PAST AFTER RETIREMENT.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS EARLIER POSSIBLE FOR MY BETTER FUTURE PLANNING.

JEET SINGH YADAV
Subir Chowdhury

Feb 25, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF BENEFITS OF MACP

I, 710150- F Ex Sgt Subir Chowdhury, Med Asst Discharged from Service on 28th Feb 2009 after completion of 23 years of Service.
My PPO No. is 08/14/B/CORR/10185/2009 and 08/14/B/CORR/67344/2010.and also 08/14/B/COR/80849/2012.
Some important information about my Service:-
a) Served for 23 years and 17 Days.
b) Discharge from the Service on 28th Feb 2009.
c) Promoted to the Rank of Corporal on 12 Feb 1991.
d) Promoted to the Rank of Sergeant on 1st August 2000.
e) Further No Promotion approximately 09 years.
f) I was still in Service at the effective date of MACP i.e. Oct 2008.
In view of the above I would like to request you Sir, please do the needful to get benefits of MACP.
My Email Id is subirchowdhury1@gmail.com
Subir Chowdhury

Feb 22, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF BENEFITS OF MACP

Some important information about my Service:-
a) Served for 23 years and 17 Days.
b) Discharge from the Service on 28th Feb 2009.
c) Promoted to the Rank of Corporal on 12 Feb 1991.
d) Promoted to the Rank of Sergeant on 1st August 2000.
e) Further No Promotion approximately 09 years.
f) I was still in Service at the effective date of MACP i.e. Oct 2008.
dinobondhu biswas

Jan 26, 2013

non receipt of gratuity amount of 2.5 months

I 689244 B Ex Jwo Dinobondhu Biswas retired from service on 31.07.2009 after completion of initial engagement of 20 years. At time of retirement I got gratuity of 10 months salary(basic pay+da). But personnel retired on 30.06.2009 as JWO got their 2.5 months gratuity amount on feb 2012. Till date I have not received that amount.Pl do the needful .My contact no 9547927750 e mail add dinobondhubiswas@yahoo.com
Atanu Mukherjee

Jan 4, 2013

Query about Less Pension.

O I/C
Pension & Welfare Wing AFRO / AFCAO
Subroto Park
New Delhi-10

Respected Sir ;
I got discharged from IAF on 31 st AUGUST,2002. My PPO No. is :
08/14/8/03617/2002. Up to NOV-2012 the pension received by me from SBI Benachity
Bazaar Branch,Durgapur,Dist: Burdwan , WB(Code no. of Bank: 3905); was Rs.11287.00
, but on 27 th December 2012 when i went to the bank to draw my pension i saw that
my pension has come Rs. 9287.00 i.e Rs.2000.00 less. Sir, i would be highly
obliged if you could kindly clarify my query about why i have got less pension
than usual.

E-mail id-: atanu.vasuchemicals@rediffmail.com
PRADIP KUMAR DAS

Dec 11, 2012

NON RECEIPT OF BONUS

I am 738398 F Ex- Sgt Pradip Kumar Das Trade Clk/EA and y date of discharge from service on 29 Feb 2012 but payment of bonus for the financial year Apr 2011 to Feb 2012 still not paid to me.
So, i request you sir to kindly look in the matter and pay my bonus amount as applicable.My email id is pkdas.pradip @gmail.com

Dec 6, 2012

Non-receipt of Leave encashment amount

I 761541-N Ex Sgt Vinod kumar verma retired on 30 Oct 11. I had taken money for 10 days leave encashment on LTC for the year 2011. While taking clearance from account section they took back that money because non forwarding of por for that particular leave encashment for LTC for 10 days. I have not yet received yet my amount which they say you will receive it later. Kindly do query and send me the amount. Date of enrolment 03.11.1992. My email id is vinsul08@gmail.com Phone no. 08765193154 / 0512-2241663

Nov 27, 2012

Non-receipt of Leave encashment amount

sir i am ex sgt raj kumar ser no 689959 h and my dod was 12 feb 2011. i have not yet received soc amount of leave encashment please do the needful
BRIJ BHUSHAN MISHRA

Nov 4, 2012

NON RECEIPT OF FINAL CLAIM AFTER GETTING DISCHARGE TWO YEARS

SIR MY SELF IS 777871-K EX CPL B B MISHRA ENG FIT 4 BRD

SIR AS I MADE QUERY TO YOU ABOUT MY FINAL CLAIM OF DISCHARGE FROM IAF I RECIVE YOUR EMAIL ON 24
AUG 2012 THAT AFCAO ACCOUNT SECTION HAD ALREADY SEND CHQ NO 814313 OF RS 115384/- DT 18 JUNE 2012 BY
REGD POST TO MY BANKERS VIJAYA BANK TARAMANDAL ROAD BRANCH GORAKHPUR ON 03JULY2012 BUT THAT
BANK STILL NOT RECIVE THAT ABOVE SAID CHQ AS THE VALIDITY OF CHQ IS NOW ONLY 3 MONTHS AND THAT
CHQ HAD EXPIRED ON 18 SEP 2012
SIR AFTER THAT I HAVE MADE CERTAIN QUERY THAN I CAME TO KNOW THAT A PERSONAL APPLICATION AND INDIMETY BOND REQUIRED AS PROCEDURE TO GET SECOND CHQ OF THAT AMOUNT.
SIR I HAVE SEND A PERSONAL APPLICATION AND INDIMETY BOND ON 100/- STAMP PAPER ON 18 OCT 2012 BY REGISTERED POST (RU175619210IN). I HAVE MADE REQUEST THAT PLZ INFORM ME EVERY PROGRESS
ON MY MOBILE NO 07379647183.
SIR WHEN I AM TRYING TO GET INFORMATION BY CALLING SADBHAVNA CELL THAN THEY TOLD PLZ TRY VIA WAC NO AND AFTER MANY TRY I AM UNABLE TO TALK AND KNOW PROGRESS REGARDING MY MONEY SIR I AM NOW HOPE LESS PLZ HELP ME AS I HAVE SERVED THE NATION TOO MANY YEARS AND NOW I ASK FOR MY OWN MONEY LIKE BEGGER
SIR PLESE HELP ME AS I AM POSTED IN EXTREME RURAL AREA OF UTTAR PRADESH SO IT IS VERY
DIFICULT FOR ME TO MADE REGULAR QUERY REGARDING THAT ISSUE AND IT PAST ABOUT TWO COMPLETE YEAR TO GOT DISCHARGE FROM IAF AND STILL I HAVE NOT GET MY ALL BALANCE FUND SIR I AM IN
GREAT TENSION THAT WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW

AGAIN I REQUEST SIR PLZ HELP ME I AM IN GREAT NEED AS MY MOTHER`S SURGERY IS PLANNED
VERY SOON AND I NEED THAT MONEY VERY URGENTLY

SIDDHARTHNAGAR COLONY PO-SIDDHARTH ENCLAVE
GORAKHPUR-2730017 UP MOBILE NO -07379647183
MY EMAIL ID IS DPK_325357@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Cinepolis India - ticket not booked amt debited
    On 14 April 2014 I have booked two online ticket from...
    Vijay Tv - SHIVAM SERIAL,VIJAY TV
    PLZ TELECST SHIVAM SERIAL, WE ARE SYING OF NOT SEEING LORD...
    Ibps - wrong passing date filled in SBI po
    Sir, I have wrongly entered my passing date as 18 /7/2012...
    Cadbury - what happened to the great cadbury chocolates
    Hi there I just purchased so many cadbury products because...
    IOCL - land rentals
    Shivshankar Service Station Girdhar Indian Oil Dealers,...
    BBC LOTTERY BOARD - True or Fake
    Dear Sir/Mam I got a email that I won five hundred...
    property - illegal bussiness
    Respected sir, This is about a business man who is...
    Electicity APCPDCL - power cut in Pragathi nagar,hyderabad
    Hello sir, I'm a software employee staying with a...
    passportindia.gov.in - police verification not clear
    My name is shailesh abarao deshmukh my file number is...