IAF/AFCAO

Consumer complaints and reviews about IAF/AFCAO

inak

Feb 25, 2017

ISSUE OF INSTRUCTION FOR BASIC PENSION CORRECTION

I am Pinaki Kumar Roy, Service no.706081-H, Rank- Ex-Sergeant, Trade –Radar fitter,

DOE-26 / 11 /1985

DOD-30 /11 / 2005,

PPO No:- 08 /14 / B /13979 / 2005

It has come to my notice that my arrears amount was less than what I expected it to be.
On further investigation I observed that arrears had been calculated as basic pension of Rs. 7445, which is not correct. As myself being an X-Group (Radar Fitter), my basic pension should be Rs. 7750.

Now my bank tells me that they are helpless without any clarification / instructions from Air Force Record office.

Therefore, you’re requested to issue necessary instructions so that the above said basic pension arrears is corrected and paid to my pension account at UBI branch.

Bank Details:
Bank Address: - United Bank of India
Branch Name-BURDWAN (0203)
Baidyanath Katra Buildins
Sir Bijoy Chand Road, Burdwan, West Bengal
Pin:-713101
IFSC:-UTBI0BUW208

My Pension Account Number is -0203010421669.

Pinaki Kumar Roy,
C/o – H.N Roy
Baranilpur, Eatvata Road,
Burdwan,W.B-713103
sanjaykumarsingh739939

Jan 5, 2017

Deduction of income tax on leave encashment

1. I am 739939-A Veteran Sergeant Sanjay Kumar Singh Clk/PA DoD-11 Mar 2016.

2. I have served only 11 days in current financial year 2016-17 where as it has been observed that a sum of Rs 14,601/- has been deducted as income tax and deposited to the income tax department. Even my income has been shown more that 5 lakh for just 11 days of service. It seems that the amount paid to me on account of 300 days leave enmeshment has been shown in monthly payment and accordingly tax has been calculated. The details of payment has not been intimated to me. Even the payment of irla balance and bonus of arrears is also not made to me.

3. May I request you to kindly look into the matter and initiate the corrective action. The details of payment and action taken at your end may kindly be intimated to me on my email address- sanjaysingh785@gmail.com or mob no-7405482439 or my correspondence address- Sanjay Kumar Singh C/O Ojendra Kumar Singh WZ234D (Near Neki Ram School) Raj Nagar Pt-2 Palam Colony New Delhi-110077

4. an early reply is soliciated.

With regards

SK Singh
739939-A
ABHINNA KUMAR MOHANTY

Dec 26, 2016

LAST RANK OF JWO PENSION

Dear Sir, I retired as JWO of group - X on 31-12-2003 after completion of 20 years and 12 days.Where as I could complete 1 months only as a JWO in my last rank.At present I am getting SGT Group - X pension. As per the VIth CPC I came to know that my last rank will be considered for pension and circular 555 of OROP irrespective of months served. Therefore , you are requested to please clarify this matter and do the needful as soon as possible so that I start getting JWO X group pension.

Abhinna Kumar Mohantyi Ex - JWO. S.No. 691141-B
Mobile No. 9553147297
Email ID - abhinna.mohanty1@gmail .com
krishan kumar mor

Nov 5, 2016

Pension up gradation as per last rank hrld ie JWO

I joined IAF on 11 mar 83 and discharged on 31 mar 2003 after completing 20year and 20 days of satisfactorily service as Radar Fitter. My last rank was JWO which was hold for only 6 month. As per VIth CPC I shall get pension of JWO and I was getting the same. But after implementation of OROP I am getting Sgt pension. I represented SBP Jind ie my pension disbursement bank but no reply and no action taken by bank in this regard.
Therefore you are requested to kindly do the needful.
KRISHAN KUMAR JWO 683591T, RADAR FITTER
Mob 9354516238, email krishank.mor@gmail.com
Mahesh prasad dwivedi

Nov 3, 2016

Request for latest ppo

Sir i have the honour to request that latest ppo for my pension may please be issued as i am not able to know my latest pension as per orop.Even bank also not able to tell my correct basic pay. My full perticular is:-Rank- Jwo Service no.618328-S Name- Mahesh Prasad Dwivedi Trade MTD Total Service -32 yrs 06 days.Date of retirement -31-Aug.2005.
In view of the above i humble request to you that latest PPO as per OROP may please be issued to me as early as possible on my home address which is given below - House no MM 254 sector D1 LDA Colony Kanpur Road Lucknow (U.P.) pin 226012 my mobile no is 9839104833.
Mahesh Prasad Dwivedi
tomson m k

Sep 21, 2016

curtailement of disability pension

sir
I am ex Cpl Tomson M Kurian(643956) discharged from iaf in 1986 under rule 1969 15(2) g(ii) Snlr.
However I have been receieving disability pension @20% till my RAMB in 1992.After the RAMB the pension seems to have been curtailed,The physical constrains remained worse while RAMB.After that I have explored to earn my livlihood in Saudi arabia.And I never received any intimation about why my pension was curtailed .
will you be kind enough to let me know the reasons to curtail my Disability pension AND I APPEAL YOUR GOODSELF TO ALLOW ME TO APPEAR BEFORE AN RAMB .The delay may please m]be condoned as i was mostly out of india and i didnot hve the knowhow of appealing.

also will you be kind enough to let me know whether there is any let up in IAF's view towards snlr.

Thanking you in anticipation

Name Ravindran.K
Basic before last fixation Rs 6970/-
After fixation Rs 8425/-
My fixation should have been Rs 8778/-
Already made representation at the pension drawing bank but no response.
Please do the needful. An early date,at your convenience and mail to me. My mail id raviknairvellinzehi@gmail.com
Thanks with regards
Biraj Mohan Rath

Aug 31, 2016

CLEARING MY COMMUTATION AMOUNT

I am yet not informed about my commutation amount .
please do needful

Mail id --rathasirplb@gmail.com
maheshdwivedi

Jun 30, 2016

LAST RANK OF JWO PENSION

o, O/C, Pension & Welfare Wing , AirForce Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi, Pin : 110 010. Dear Sir, I retired as JWO of group - X on 30-06-2003 after completion of 20 years and 19 days.Where as I could complete 3 months only as a Jwo in my last rank.At present I am getting SGT Group - X pension. As per the VIth CPC I came to know that my last rank will be considered for pension and circular555 of orop irrespective of months served. Therefore , you are requested to please clarify this matter and do the needful as soon as possible so that I start getting Jwo X group pension.

mahesh dwivedi Ex - JWO. S.No. 684057-G
Mobile No. 9414306091
Email ID - maheshdwivedi1963@gmail .com
Manju Raj

Jun 15, 2016

Non deposit of TDS for AY 2010-11, Raj Kumar Sharma, Sec Offr, service No 8045642-T, PA No AATPS3185P.

I proceeded on superannuation wef 31 Mar,2012 from DGWM, CGO complex, New Delhi.

I have recd a notice from Income Tax authorities raising a demand of Rs 29890/- due to non payment of tax for the AY 2010-11. A sum of Rs 23822/- was deducted from my salary during FY 2009-10/AY 2010-11 indeed and is reflected in Form-16 issued bt AFCAO sighed by Flt Lt Neha RaneOIC CPS-I. This form 16 bears no date.

Kindly look into this and inform IT authorities reg deduction of the Tax
Gobinda Gangopadhyay

Apr 26, 2016

pension arreas pre 2006 sgt IAF y

705033S EX-SGT GOBINDA GANGOPADHYAY Y DOD 30/04/2005 PPO 08/14/B/11059/2005 BASIC PENSION ENCHANCED AS FOLLOWS RS 3179-4984 -5992-6453 BUT PENSION ARREAS CALCULATED ON RS5059 &GOT RS 3452 ONLY FURTHER IHAD NOT BEEN ISSUED CORRIGENDRUM PPO SO FAR MOBILE &EMAIL ID 9051936553/9477455076 gangopadhyaygobinda@gmail.com PENSION GETTING FROM SBI 6DR S.P MUKHERJEE ROAD P.O&P.S-BELGHORIA KOLKATA-56 WB -700056
Rajiv P

Apr 7, 2016

JWO. PENSION(For last rank held)

To, O/C, Pension & Welfare Wing , AirForce Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi, Pin : 110 010. Dear Sir, I retired as JWO of group - X on 30-06-2003 after completion of 20 years and 18 days.Where as I could complete 2 months only as a Jwo in my last rank.At present I am getting SGT Group - X pension. As per the VIth CPC I came to know that my last rank will be considered for pension irrespective of months served. Therefore , you are requested to please clarify this matter and do the needful as soon as possible so that I start getting Jwo X group pension.

R. A.Patil Ex - JWO. S.No. 677709-T
Mobile No. 9619367901
Email ID - rajiv.123@hotmail.com/rajkal_prapatil@yahoo.com.
oppandey

Apr 3, 2016

OROP implementation and Arrears

I Gp. Capt O.P.Pandey service no 14149 AE(L) bring to your kind notice that OROP Provisions have not been implemented in my case.
The pension issuing branch SBI krishi Upaj Mandi Jabalpur ( IFSC CODE SBIN0004677 and Branch Code 4677) have no information about OROP arrears.

You are requested to OROP Arrears to the concern Bank.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Gp. Capt O.P.Pandey
manisha..singh

Mar 14, 2016

TDS on OROP Arrear

Respected Sir

I ex jwo Rajendra Kumar Singh SN 638081K Rdo/Fit last unit 132 FAC Flt discharged on 31 Mar 2000 on completion of 20 Yrs .Today Rs.100/- credited in my pension account and Rs.18698/- deducted as TDS . Please confirm how it happens .My pension account no. is 10780780360 SBI chauri bazar,PPO no.08/14/B/02754/2000.
please reply on my email id-manishasingh316@gmail.com.
Sasaniya

Feb 18, 2016

Request for issue of Last Pay Certificate

I am Ex-Warrior and discharged from Indian Airforce on completion of my regular term of engagement. Service Number - 678061-S. Rank. - JWO. Name. - Muthusamy Selvaraju. Trade. - AF/FIT. Date of Enrolment - 16-09-1983. Date of Discharge - 30-09-2003. Last Unit. - 5 BRD, AF Sulur. Org. PPO. No. - 08/14/B/10123/2003. Corr. PPO No. - 08/14/B/CORR/03045/2004. Email ID. - selvaraju27@yahoo.com. Mobile No. - 9003890337. Kindly issue me the last pay certificate as it is needed for pay fixation. Thank you.
VR NAIR

Jan 31, 2016

IMPLEMENTATION OF AFT(RB)KOCHI

IMPLEMENTATION OF AFT(RB) KOCHI ORDER DATED 12 AUG 13 IN OA NOs.62/2013 FILED BY EX-680328N JWO VR NAIR

Served 20 Yrs 13 days and retired as JWO in 31 May 2002.Got promotion only six months before retirement ie. 01 Dec 2001.Getting pension as Sergeant. Filed the case before Hon.AFT Kochi and received favourable order from Hon.AFT Kochi vide OA 62/2013 and submitted along with court order for JWO Pension.

On 14 Nov 2015 again complaint has been raised with Air HQs, Dte of Air Veterans.

Matter has been taken by MWO i/c Pre 06 (A&N) and forwarded to WO i/c AV (Legal) vide letter No. Air HQ/99798/21/SP/PRE-06/DAV dated 23 Dec 2015
Therefore , it is requested that kindly clarify and do the needfulaction to release JWO Pension. Thanking you.
Ex - JWO. VR Nair S.No. 680328N. Mobile No. 09495493584 E mail ID - nairvr1@gmail.com
Kumud Kumar Julka

Jan 9, 2016

confimation of correct Basic Pension

I retired as Sgt GP-I in 30 Sep1977 fromC&R Scholl,Bakshi-ka-Talab. At present myBasic isRs 6374/- but as per chart onAFCAO it is shown as Rs 6492/-. Pl ease re-check whether i am being paid correct BP at present if not please advisde me theaction to be taken. I am staying at FARIDABAD AND MY POSTAL ADDRESS ISAPPENDED BELOW:
MY TRADE WAS ENG FITTER
Kumud Kumar Julka
H.I.G II/904/GF
Sector - 29
Faridabad - 121008
MOB : 9858445678/9313770345
Email : kumud.k.julka@gmail.com

ALSO I HAD APPLIED FOR DUPLICATE DISCHARGE BOOK AND SENT THE DETAILS ALONG WITH fir to record office about two months backs under Regd A/D. Regret having not received any news as to when it will be issued. Tried at 1800 115 800 but extn not picking up inspite og long ring. Please also reverton this matter. REGARDS
suresh kawitkar

Nov 17, 2015

incorrect calculation of arrears of pre2006 retiree

resp sir
with honour i would like to state that. myself 668839 s ex sgt-- suresh s kawitkar --af/fit-- x group---,diploma ---, dt of joing 7 Jan 1981.-- dt of discharge --31 jan 2001..---- dob 2-5 1962. .my all entrimate intake 133 MTI TAMBARAM, got about rs 15000 / as arrears as per rule 547.bt only rs 1887[one eight eight seven] is credited in my account.
may i know [1]why the difference in my arrears? .[2]also there is wrong pension being given to me since 15 years kindly recalculate my pension of x group diploma[r] x group diploma 20 yrs of service trade af/fit

Professor Dr Suresh S Kawitkar AMIE, MBA,Ph.D . MOB--9850226206. AT PO.AMRAVATI MAHARSHTRA
sonu yadav6363

Nov 17, 2015

date of birth

My father is retired army.My date of birth is 91 in discharge book bt in 10 th and all document its 93.what i do for correction.sir plz tell me its urgent.my number is 09729336363
MrutyunjayaBM

Nov 11, 2015

last pay certificate

KINDLY ISSUE ME THE LAST PAY CERTIFICATE AS IT IS NEEDED FOR PAY FIXATION IN ESI CORPORATION.
DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. AND THE COMMUNICATION ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE MENTIONED BELOW. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL. THE FIXATION IS HELD UP DUE TO WANT OF LAST PAY CERTIFICATE.
681145-T
Ex.Sgt. Mrutyunjaya BM, INST FIT
ISSUE OF LAST PAY CERTIFICATE & EQUIVALENT
PAY FIXATION AS PER VI CPC
I am an Ex Air Warrior and discharged from IAF on completion of my regular term of engagement:
• Date of Recruitment: 24 Aug 1982
• e-mail ID: mbmathad@gmail.com
• Mob No: 09342500871
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION:
Mrutyunjaya BM,
ESI Corporation, Regional office (Fin&Accts)
No.10, Panchadeep Bhavan

• e-mail ID: mbmathad@gmail.com
• Mob No: 09342500871
ADDRESS:
Mrutyunjaya BM,
ESI Corporation, Regional office (Fin&Accts)
No.10, Panchadeep Bhavan
Binnypet, Binnyfields
Bengaluru-560023
paresFNT

Nov 10, 2015

non issue of latest ppo

Kindly accept my complements of the day & season.

I, 695757-R Ex-Sgt SHAH PARESH HASMUKHLAL, Met Asst , request humbly for forwarding the latest PPO (i.e. amended/Revised/corrigendum) since I am unable to learn my actual pension. Rest of the details pertaining to me are as follows: -

a) Date of Enrolment - 24/04/1985
b) Date of Discharge on completion of normal engagement - 30/04/2005
c) last Unit - 19 FBSU, AF c/o School of Artilery, Deolali
d) Total length of service - 20 yrs
e) Original PPO No. - 08/14/8/11147/2005
f) E-mail ID - paresfnt@ yahoo.co.in
g) Mob No's - 9969000442

May I request you to kindly oblige, initiate & forward the data on my above mentioned mail ID at an early date please.

Warm Regards & Best Wishes,
SHAH PARESH
Gupta Ajay Kumar

Oct 14, 2015

Issue of latest LPC

I request you to kindly issue me latest LPC . My particulars are as below.

NAME: AJAY KUMAR GUPTA

PIN 250001
anuj kumar720

Oct 8, 2015

send my house paper

I 734720-T EX SGT ANUJ KUMAR informed you that i have retired from IAF on 31/ 07/2015.
i have taken loan from AFGIS and my house document is with you now i am become EX SGT so please refund my house document
on given below address
My email id ANUJKU38@ gmail.com
vkjose

Oct 1, 2015

change of permanent Address

I am retired sqn Ldr Vk Jose {19599 L].My permanent address has been changed as i have shifted my residence to Bangalore.please note my new permanent address for

all future coresspondence.

SQN LDR VK.JOSE , 114A, 4th CROSS, ASHA TOWNSHIP, PO.DODDAGUPI. BANGALORE, KARNATAKA. Pin:560077.

j

Cifiyah matchmaking Pvt Ltd - Froud
    sir please help me. My contact no. Is 8826103364 Bharat...
    benson and hedges - Quality
    Since I got back from the UAE I deside to switch over to...
    Dr Batra's - Refund my money, Fake treatment
    Dr Batra's is big cheating hospital. Doctors are...
    MSEB/KDMC - Faulty electricity meter of my house
    This is regarding the faulty electricity meter of my...
    wisdomjobs.com - Job in uae
    Got cal from wisdom promising job in UAE told me to...
    Aircel - Balance deduction
    On 24 Feb 17 at evening from my number 8804249143 rs 89...
    mobile companies - Mobile number
    My mobile number 9129080005 it's mother company was...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - Raise Your Complaints And For Your Any Query Call Us On...
    . Dear Customer We Available On +91 9169 044 851 Just...
    help---uidai.gov.in - Kindly Update my New Address
    Why delay my Address Correction....... That time i am...