IAF/AFCAO

Consumer complaints and reviews about IAF/AFCAO

Aufan Ukil

Oct 11, 2014

NON RECEIPT AMOUNT OF SALARY AND LEAVE ENCASHMENT

I, 745559-F Ex Cpl Aufan Ukil Rdo/Tech was discharged from service on 26 Dec 2005 on SNLR ground. My parent unit was Air Force Station Belgaum. Thereafter I have received my dues of GIS and PF. But I did not receive my salary from Aug 2005 to Dec 2005. I have also not received any amount for Encashment of Leave.
In view of the above I would like to request you Sir,kindly favour me by taking consideration about my matter sympathetically. I shall be grateful to you, Sir.

Date 11 Oct 2014 Yours faithfully,

PIN 741156
uspandey1946

Oct 5, 2014

less pension

I am a retired indian air force defence personnel, i have received less pension for September 2014 , kindly help me , my mobile number is 9198126139

thanks
rajiv173

Sep 22, 2014

ISSUE OF LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE

I 767173-F Ex- Sgt RAJIV RANJAN KUMAR request you to please send my LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE to the address appended below at the earliest. I was discharged from IAF on 31 July 2012 from 16 WING, AF. My permanent address is as follows:-

RAJIV RANJAN KUMAR

RAJIV RANJAN KUMAR
mukul tripathi dobara

Sep 6, 2014

date of birth

my self mukul my date of birth in my 10th and 12th marksheet is 1998 but in my father airforce discharge book is 1997.
i wanna correct the date of birth from discharge book how i do this i make a affidavit from tahsil what i do more that i got benifit in airmens selection of my father airforce job please explain me briefly sir ji my mobile number is 9554177900
banwarilal

Jul 26, 2014

issue of LPC as per VI pay commission

I 726414 F Ex- Sgt BANWARI LAL request you to please send my LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE to the address appended below at the earliest as per the VI pay commission. I was discharged from IAF on 31 Oct 2007 from 404 AF Stn, AF. My permanent address is as follows

Banwari lal

sureshmaan

Jul 26, 2014

indian Air Force Accounts Office

ISSUE OF LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE

I 739524-S Ex- Sgt SURESH KUMAR MAAN request you to please send my LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE to the address appended below at the earliest. I was discharged from IAF on 31 July 2013 from 9 BRD, AF. My permanent address is as follows

SURESH KUMAR MAAN
Ward no7 Dula Singh ki Dhani
po - Chomu Dist Jaipur (Raj)
Mob No. 09509599049
e-mail: suresh.maan35@gmail.com

Suresh Kumar Maan
sashisingh

May 26, 2014

no access to CSD on smart card

My name is sashi kumar singh ,today i went to AIR FORCE CSD i waited in queue for more than 1 hour for access to entrance gate.when my turn came the person on gate who was distributing token n marking entry in register ,he checked my Canteen smart card although photo is clear on card, he asked me to provide additional Id proof in support of DOB. I gave him my ECHS card on which photo was clear n same DOB was mentioned as on Smart card, but he refused both the cards saying he wants civil id for DOB verification.This is shame on defence personnel refusing id cards provided by indian army.pls take action against him.
is it necessary DOB proof for CSD.pls reply soon.
Email-id - kumar.shashi99@gmail.com

sashi Kumar Singh
varanasi
UP
boopathy p

Apr 8, 2014

regarding pension JWO rank

i am 681352k ex JWO P.BOOPATHY,ELECT FIT, wish to state that i was discharged from indian airforce 0n 31-8-2002.i was JWO AFTER COMPLETION OF 20YEAR 7 DAYS.I WAS JWO FOR 1 MONTHAND1DAY.MY RANK FOR PENSION WAS MENTIONED AS SGT.I CAME TO KNOW THAT AFTER 2006 THE PENSION PAID FOR LAST RANK HELD ..I AM INTERESTED TO KNOW IF I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JWO RANK PENSION OR NOT.
subhasis bandyopadhyay

Mar 10, 2014

Actual pension amount

My service no is 640722 K Ex Jwo S Bandyopadhyay Rdo Tech . Date of enrollment is 13 May 1985 and Date of discharge is 31st May 2005 .Date of promotion of Jwo is 01 Dec 2004 and rank held for only six month. I have a doubt about my jwo rank pension. I am in receipt of pension of sgt group Y. Am i supposed to get pension of last rank held for six month . But one of my relative who has gone discharge from IAF Oct 2007 are in receipt of pension of last rank Jwo which is held for only three month .My PPO No is 08/14/B/11811/2005 dated 20 May 2005 and Corr PPO No 08/14/B/Corr/20197/2006 dated 02 May 2006 .Kindly do the needful action.
ramesh chahar

Feb 16, 2014

non payment of CIA

non payment of retirement dues
payment of balance Leave Encashment , CIA,TA claim

Sir, I 686057-H Ex JWO Satyawan Singh Chopra Rdo Tech dischard from Service on 31 Mar2006 from 4 TAC,AF. I have been paid CIA for the period from 01.04.2005 to 31.01.2006,in Sgt Rank and from 01.02.2006 to 31.03.2006 in jwo rank till date. Kindly consider my above complaint and kinly get me my dues at the earliest possible. Please inform me on my Email or on mobile..

Satyawan Singh Chopra
E Mail yuvabharatrtk@gmail.com:
Mob: 09416672069
ramesh chahar

Feb 16, 2014

non payment of retirement dues

payment of balance Leave Encashment , CIA,TA claim

Sir, I 726364-F Ex Sgt Ramesh Chahar Clk GD dischard from Service on 31Oct 2007 from 4 TAC,AF. I have not received my balance of leave encashment (paid only for 265 days whereas applicable for 300 days in the 6th pay commission), balance of TA claim(As per revised pay scale) and CIA for the period from01.04.2005 to 31.12.2005, from 01.03.2007 to 31.10.2007 till date. Kindly consider my above complaint and inform me on my Email or on mobile. (PPO 08/14/B/14166/07).

Ramesh Chahar

6th CPC my increment date was in May 2006, Which is
shifted to July 2007 after my fixation in 6th pay
commision. According to the Govt Of India Ministry Of
finance letter No 10/02/2011-E-III/A Dated Mar 2012
for the employees whose annual increment fall dues
between Feb 2006 to Jun 2006 in Pre revised scale may
be granted one increment as on 01.01.2006. Copy of
letter is attached here, as my annual increment was
due in May 2006 I was also eligible for that. Kindly
take up The matter and settle down my payment
accordingly I will be very Thankful to You. I will
also thankful to you if you provide me Last Pay drawan
certificate as my Pay Fixation is due in Bank Service,
The addressof Correspondence is as follows

Ranjeet Kumar(Ex Sgt Sno.766129-T)
DOD: 31.07.2011

Office :0120-2404137
prahladkunwar

Feb 3, 2014

payment of balance Leave Encashment , TA claim and balance of Pay

Sir, I 693457-R Ex JWO Prahlad Kunwar Ach GD dischard from Service on 31 jul 2013 from 29 Wing AF. I have not received my balance of leave encashment, TA claim and Balance of Pay till date. Kindly consider my above complaint and inform me on my Email or on mobile.

Prahlad Kunwar
E mail - prahladkunwar@yahoo.com
Contact no. - 9811657783, 011-25035246
750638-G

Feb 2, 2014

issue of last pay drawn certificate

I, 750638-G ex sgt Suresh chandra pathak discharged from service on 31-05-2012.
I was issued with provisional lpc from my last unit 48 wg, Af.till now I have not gotten
My original LPC .I request you sir, please provide my original LPC as early as possible

My addres is:

O i/c,
Pension and Welfare Wing,AFRO/AFCAO
Subroto Park
New Delhi-10

I, 675997- A Ex-JWO Shambhu Kumar Singh AF/ Fit was discharged from Air Force on 31 Aug 2008.At present my monthly pension is Rs.15139/- but for the month of Dec-2013 an amount of Rs.12696/- only was credited in to my pension account (A/C No.-30220581820) that too by cheque deposit as I received SMS ALERT on 26 Dec 2013 from State Bank Of India, Branch- Ojhar (Nasik), which never happened earlier.
Therefore, it is requested that kindly clarify, why the less payment of Rs.2443/- was not credited into my pension account.I shall be greatful to you if my problem is solved at the earliest.

Shambhu Kumar Singh
Ex- JWO, AF/Fit
Ser. No.- 675997-A
Mob. No.-08349419232
Email.Id-shambhu675997@gmail. com
manojkumar1971

Jan 11, 2014

leave encashment & irla balance

i 750820 -g ex sgt manoj kumar who is discharged on 26/10/2012 .still not recieved leave enchashment and irla balance
please do the needful
yours faithfully
manoj kumar
ex sgt
pvsrao1974

Nov 27, 2013

ISSUE OF LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE

Sir, I 739554-S Ex- Sgt VENKATASRINIVASARAO PATA CAT ASST request you to please send my LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE to the address appended below at the earliest. I was discharged from IAF on 31 July 2013 from 9 BRD, AF.

VENKATASRINIVASARAO PATA

VS Rao
Maran Mani

Sep 21, 2013

Not yet recieved pension

I,Service no-819885-F,Rank-Ex NC(E) Mani Maran,Trade-W/UP. I Discharged from 104(H) SQN C/O 35 WING AF on 12/01/2013.
I didn't recieve my pension till now.What is the reason for not getting my pension?Kindly clarify my query.
Therefore you are requested to do the needful and help me out.

V.Mani Maran
email-manimaran104sqn@gmail.com
09962419699
johnkj205

Sep 9, 2013

loss of service documents

I have lost my IAF Discharge book,pension book and other documents etc on 12 Aug 13 from train,due theft of my suitcase.I have lodged FIR with Police on the same day at GRP Indore.Copy was set to AFRO and AF Stn Pune for info and further advice/n.a.A copy of the same has also been posted to Dte of Air Veterns(A&N) too. However so far no advice has been received.

May I request you to kindly advise as what I should do for getting a duplicate of Discharge book Certificate and a penstion book.
Also May I know the E-Mail addrss of AFRO, AFCAO(Dte of airveterns) so that I can proc eed further .
Thanking U sir,
(288862R Ex Cpl Yohannakj AFSO ,Dte of discharge 31.01.1981 from No.2 Wing,AF Stn Pune.

205DK-I,Sch.No.74C,Vijay Nagar,Indore-452010(MP)Mob.09926779474.E-Mail:johnkj205@yahoo.co.in
kk yadav

Aug 19, 2013

pli deduction record not submitted

I retired on 31.12.06 pli deducted from salary record is not submitted in pli deparment it matured in feb13 the record from your office has to submit from july06 to july07 for clearing the payment to SSPOS ALWAR Rajasthan
vgkarnik

Jul 30, 2013

NON RECIEPT OF SALARY AMOUNT

I AM WG CDR VG KARNIK(RETD), SERVICE NUMBER 19095. I HAVE RECEIVED MY FORM 16 FOR THE YEAR 2012-13 WHICH SAYS THAT I HAVE BEEN PAID RS 17148/- IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2013 WHICH IS ALSO BEEN REFLECTED IN MY FORM 26 AS.
HOWEVER I HAVE NOT RECEIVED SUCH AMOUNT IN MY PENSION ACCOUNT WITH THE SBI.

IT IS REQUESTED THAT THE AMOUNT BE PAID TO ME AT THE EARLIEST OR PROVIDE ME THE DETAILS OF PAYMENT SO THAT A REVISED TAX RETURN CAN BE FILLED.

REGARDS

V G KARNIK
bkchaudhary

Jul 28, 2013

Issue last pay certificate of 711160-K Ex Sgt BK Chaudhary

I retired from air force on 31 Oct 2010.I am very much thankful to you that you have settled my Sr/Jr case and my pay has been revised and fixed.
Now I request you to issue a revised LAST PAY CERTIFICATE to me and send a hard copy to my correspondace address.
ADDRESS:-
H No 2792
Sector 47 C
Chandigarh 160047
e-mail:- bkchaudhary_71@yahoo.co.in.

Ex Sgt BK Chaudhary (711160-K)
bkchaudhary

jeet singh yadav

Feb 27, 2013

NON RECEIVING PAYMENT OF LEAVE ENCASEMENT

RESPECTED SIR,
I SER. NO-721848-K EX SGT JEET SINGH YADAV RETIRED WEF-31 JUL2012. I HAVE NOT RECEIVE PAYMENT OF LEAVE ENCASEMENT OF 300 DAYS TILL DATE EVEN AFTER 07 MONTHS PAST AFTER RETIREMENT.
PLEASE DO NEEDFUL AS EARLIER POSSIBLE FOR MY BETTER FUTURE PLANNING.

JEET SINGH YADAV
Subir Chowdhury

Feb 25, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF BENEFITS OF MACP

I, 710150- F Ex Sgt Subir Chowdhury, Med Asst Discharged from Service on 28th Feb 2009 after completion of 23 years of Service.
My PPO No. is 08/14/B/CORR/10185/2009 and 08/14/B/CORR/67344/2010.and also 08/14/B/COR/80849/2012.
Some important information about my Service:-
a) Served for 23 years and 17 Days.
b) Discharge from the Service on 28th Feb 2009.
c) Promoted to the Rank of Corporal on 12 Feb 1991.
d) Promoted to the Rank of Sergeant on 1st August 2000.
e) Further No Promotion approximately 09 years.
f) I was still in Service at the effective date of MACP i.e. Oct 2008.
In view of the above I would like to request you Sir, please do the needful to get benefits of MACP.
My Email Id is subirchowdhury1@gmail.com

micromax - worst service
    that is inform you that i had brought a micromax phonr...
    Aircel 3G - data browsing problam
    My aircel no 7277918174 .sim no 89912 50213 11498 87156.is...
    care@paytm.com - bill was not paid to vodafone till now
    Today I have paid my Vodafone postpaid bill of ₹500...
    Kolkata airport sorting office - REGISTERED POST PARCEL
    Dear Sir, I am getting sick of tracing my Registered...
    snapdeal.com - Worst ever customer support
    Even after repeated followups snapdeal customer care is...
    279882 - complaint about the scholership
    sir scholership is not recieved my reg no. is 18003000813...
    BSNL WIMAX - Wiimax Speed Problem
    Dear Sir I Would like to file a simple complaint...
    Snapdeal and XpressBees - Delivery of item
    Snapdeal is having a nap-deal in delivering order no....
    Reliance / Big TV - Total eclipse of Signal relay as well as their Service
    Placed a complaint with the consumer care 1800 200 9001 on...