IAF/AFCAO

Consumer complaints and reviews about IAF/AFCAO

maheshdwivedi

Jun 30, 2016

LAST RANK OF JWO PENSION

o, O/C, Pension & Welfare Wing , AirForce Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi, Pin : 110 010. Dear Sir, I retired as JWO of group - X on 30-06-2003 after completion of 20 years and 19 days.Where as I could complete 3 months only as a Jwo in my last rank.At present I am getting SGT Group - X pension. As per the VIth CPC I came to know that my last rank will be considered for pension and circular555 of orop irrespective of months served. Therefore , you are requested to please clarify this matter and do the needful as soon as possible so that I start getting Jwo X group pension.

Thank you in anticipation.
Thanks and Regards,
mahesh dwivedi Ex - JWO. S.No. 684057-G
Mobile No. 9414306091
Email ID - maheshdwivedi1963@gmail .com
Manju Raj

Jun 15, 2016

Non deposit of TDS for AY 2010-11, Raj Kumar Sharma, Sec Offr, service No 8045642-T, PA No AATPS3185P.

I proceeded on superannuation wef 31 Mar,2012 from DGWM, CGO complex, New Delhi.

I have recd a notice from Income Tax authorities raising a demand of Rs 29890/- due to non payment of tax for the AY 2010-11. A sum of Rs 23822/- was deducted from my salary during FY 2009-10/AY 2010-11 indeed and is reflected in Form-16 issued bt AFCAO sighed by Flt Lt Neha RaneOIC CPS-I. This form 16 bears no date.

Kindly look into this and inform IT authorities reg deduction of the Tax
Gobinda Gangopadhyay

Apr 26, 2016

pension arreas pre 2006 sgt IAF y

705033S EX-SGT GOBINDA GANGOPADHYAY Y DOD 30/04/2005 PPO 08/14/B/11059/2005 BASIC PENSION ENCHANCED AS FOLLOWS RS 3179-4984 -5992-6453 BUT PENSION ARREAS CALCULATED ON RS5059 &GOT RS 3452 ONLY FURTHER IHAD NOT BEEN ISSUED CORRIGENDRUM PPO SO FAR MOBILE &EMAIL ID 9051936553/9477455076 gangopadhyaygobinda@gmail.com PENSION GETTING FROM SBI 6DR S.P MUKHERJEE ROAD P.O&P.S-BELGHORIA KOLKATA-56 WB -700056
Rajiv P

Apr 7, 2016

JWO. PENSION(For last rank held)

To, O/C, Pension & Welfare Wing , AirForce Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi, Pin : 110 010. Dear Sir, I retired as JWO of group - X on 30-06-2003 after completion of 20 years and 18 days.Where as I could complete 2 months only as a Jwo in my last rank.At present I am getting SGT Group - X pension. As per the VIth CPC I came to know that my last rank will be considered for pension irrespective of months served. Therefore , you are requested to please clarify this matter and do the needful as soon as possible so that I start getting Jwo X group pension.

Thank you in anticipation.
Thanks and Regards,
R. A.Patil Ex - JWO. S.No. 677709-T
Mobile No. 9619367901
Email ID - rajiv.123@hotmail.com/rajkal_prapatil@yahoo.com.
oppandey

Apr 3, 2016

OROP implementation and Arrears

I Gp. Capt O.P.Pandey service no 14149 AE(L) bring to your kind notice that OROP Provisions have not been implemented in my case.
The pension issuing branch SBI krishi Upaj Mandi Jabalpur ( IFSC CODE SBIN0004677 and Branch Code 4677) have no information about OROP arrears.

You are requested to OROP Arrears to the concern Bank.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Gp. Capt O.P.Pandey
manisha..singh

Mar 14, 2016

TDS on OROP Arrear

Respected Sir

I ex jwo Rajendra Kumar Singh SN 638081K Rdo/Fit last unit 132 FAC Flt discharged on 31 Mar 2000 on completion of 20 Yrs .Today Rs.100/- credited in my pension account and Rs.18698/- deducted as TDS . Please confirm how it happens .My pension account no. is 10780780360 SBI chauri bazar,PPO no.08/14/B/02754/2000.
please reply on my email id-manishasingh316@gmail.com.
Sasaniya

Feb 18, 2016

Request for issue of Last Pay Certificate

I am Ex-Warrior and discharged from Indian Airforce on completion of my regular term of engagement. Service Number - 678061-S. Rank. - JWO. Name. - Muthusamy Selvaraju. Trade. - AF/FIT. Date of Enrolment - 16-09-1983. Date of Discharge - 30-09-2003. Last Unit. - 5 BRD, AF Sulur. Org. PPO. No. - 08/14/B/10123/2003. Corr. PPO No. - 08/14/B/CORR/03045/2004. Email ID. - selvaraju27@yahoo.com. Mobile No. - 9003890337. Kindly issue me the last pay certificate as it is needed for pay fixation. Thank you.
VR NAIR

Jan 31, 2016

IMPLEMENTATION OF AFT(RB)KOCHI

IMPLEMENTATION OF AFT(RB) KOCHI ORDER DATED 12 AUG 13 IN OA NOs.62/2013 FILED BY EX-680328N JWO VR NAIR

Served 20 Yrs 13 days and retired as JWO in 31 May 2002.Got promotion only six months before retirement ie. 01 Dec 2001.Getting pension as Sergeant. Filed the case before Hon.AFT Kochi and received favourable order from Hon.AFT Kochi vide OA 62/2013 and submitted along with court order for JWO Pension.

On 14 Nov 2015 again complaint has been raised with Air HQs, Dte of Air Veterans.

Matter has been taken by MWO i/c Pre 06 (A&N) and forwarded to WO i/c AV (Legal) vide letter No. Air HQ/99798/21/SP/PRE-06/DAV dated 23 Dec 2015
Therefore , it is requested that kindly clarify and do the needfulaction to release JWO Pension. Thanking you.
Ex - JWO. VR Nair S.No. 680328N. Mobile No. 09495493584 E mail ID - nairvr1@gmail.com
Kumud Kumar Julka

Jan 9, 2016

confimation of correct Basic Pension

I retired as Sgt GP-I in 30 Sep1977 fromC&R Scholl,Bakshi-ka-Talab. At present myBasic isRs 6374/- but as per chart onAFCAO it is shown as Rs 6492/-. Pl ease re-check whether i am being paid correct BP at present if not please advisde me theaction to be taken. I am staying at FARIDABAD AND MY POSTAL ADDRESS ISAPPENDED BELOW:
MY TRADE WAS ENG FITTER
Kumud Kumar Julka
H.I.G II/904/GF
Sector - 29
Faridabad - 121008
MOB : 9858445678/9313770345
Email : kumud.k.julka@gmail.com

ALSO I HAD APPLIED FOR DUPLICATE DISCHARGE BOOK AND SENT THE DETAILS ALONG WITH fir to record office about two months backs under Regd A/D. Regret having not received any news as to when it will be issued. Tried at 1800 115 800 but extn not picking up inspite og long ring. Please also reverton this matter. REGARDS
suresh kawitkar

Nov 17, 2015

incorrect calculation of arrears of pre2006 retiree

resp sir
with honour i would like to state that. myself 668839 s ex sgt-- suresh s kawitkar --af/fit-- x group---,diploma ---, dt of joing 7 Jan 1981.-- dt of discharge --31 jan 2001..---- dob 2-5 1962. .my all entrimate intake 133 MTI TAMBARAM, got about rs 15000 / as arrears as per rule 547.bt only rs 1887[one eight eight seven] is credited in my account.
may i know [1]why the difference in my arrears? .[2]also there is wrong pension being given to me since 15 years kindly recalculate my pension of x group diploma[r] x group diploma 20 yrs of service trade af/fit

Professor Dr Suresh S Kawitkar AMIE, MBA,Ph.D . MOB--9850226206. AT PO.AMRAVATI MAHARSHTRA
sonu yadav6363

Nov 17, 2015

date of birth

My father is retired army.My date of birth is 91 in discharge book bt in 10 th and all document its 93.what i do for correction.sir plz tell me its urgent.my number is 09729336363
MrutyunjayaBM

Nov 11, 2015

last pay certificate

KINDLY ISSUE ME THE LAST PAY CERTIFICATE AS IT IS NEEDED FOR PAY FIXATION IN ESI CORPORATION.
DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. AND THE COMMUNICATION ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE MENTIONED BELOW. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL. THE FIXATION IS HELD UP DUE TO WANT OF LAST PAY CERTIFICATE.
681145-T
Ex.Sgt. Mrutyunjaya BM, INST FIT
ISSUE OF LAST PAY CERTIFICATE & EQUIVALENT
PAY FIXATION AS PER VI CPC
I am an Ex Air Warrior and discharged from IAF on completion of my regular term of engagement:
• Date of Recruitment: 24 Aug 1982
• e-mail ID: mbmathad@gmail.com
• Mob No: 09342500871
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION:
Mrutyunjaya BM,
ESI Corporation, Regional office (Fin&Accts)
No.10, Panchadeep Bhavan

• e-mail ID: mbmathad@gmail.com
• Mob No: 09342500871
ADDRESS:
Mrutyunjaya BM,
ESI Corporation, Regional office (Fin&Accts)
No.10, Panchadeep Bhavan
Binnypet, Binnyfields
Bengaluru-560023
paresFNT

Nov 10, 2015

non issue of latest ppo

Kindly accept my complements of the day & season.

I, 695757-R Ex-Sgt SHAH PARESH HASMUKHLAL, Met Asst , request humbly for forwarding the latest PPO (i.e. amended/Revised/corrigendum) since I am unable to learn my actual pension. Rest of the details pertaining to me are as follows: -

a) Date of Enrolment - 24/04/1985
b) Date of Discharge on completion of normal engagement - 30/04/2005
c) last Unit - 19 FBSU, AF c/o School of Artilery, Deolali
d) Total length of service - 20 yrs
e) Original PPO No. - 08/14/8/11147/2005
f) E-mail ID - paresfnt@ yahoo.co.in
g) Mob No's - 9969000442

May I request you to kindly oblige, initiate & forward the data on my above mentioned mail ID at an early date please.

Warm Regards & Best Wishes,
SHAH PARESH
Gupta Ajay Kumar

Oct 14, 2015

Issue of latest LPC

I request you to kindly issue me latest LPC . My particulars are as below.

NAME: AJAY KUMAR GUPTA

PIN 250001
anuj kumar720

Oct 8, 2015

send my house paper

I 734720-T EX SGT ANUJ KUMAR informed you that i have retired from IAF on 31/ 07/2015.
i have taken loan from AFGIS and my house document is with you now i am become EX SGT so please refund my house document
on given below address
My email id ANUJKU38@ gmail.com
vkjose

Oct 1, 2015

change of permanent Address

I am retired sqn Ldr Vk Jose {19599 L].My permanent address has been changed as i have shifted my residence to Bangalore.please note my new permanent address for

all future coresspondence.

SQN LDR VK.JOSE , 114A, 4th CROSS, ASHA TOWNSHIP, PO.DODDAGUPI. BANGALORE, KARNATAKA. Pin:560077.

j
rameshkakkan

Aug 26, 2015

LAST PAY CERTIFICATE - REQUEST

Kindly issue me a LPC as per my corr PPO. My particulars are given below.

NAME RAMESH K

NSN PALAYAM
COIMBATORE
TAMILNADU
PIN 641031

Kindly send me the LPC to the above address at the earliest as I required it to submit to bank

Ramesh
suvankar Nandy

Jul 30, 2015

issue of last pay certificate

I 668347R Ex Sgt Nandy S AF/Fit request to please send my Last Pay Certificate to the address appended below as early as possible for the VI th Pay Commission. I was discharged from service in IAF on 30 Sep 2000. My present address isgiven below :
SUVANKAR NANDY
STATE : WEST BENGAL
mylapilli

Jul 27, 2015

CHANGE OF HOME ADDRESS

Sir, I 731695-S, EX-SGT M N RAO [MYLAPILLI NEELAKANTA RAO] WPN/FIT Discharged from service on 30 Apr 2008, vide PPO NO.08/14/B/11596/2008.The Correspondence Address which is available in PPO is TEMPORARY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, now I am shifted to PERMANENT HOME.

So it is my humble request that kindly change the temporary address and please convey any message, information,letter etc..to the below mentioned PERMANENT HOME ADDRESS..[Authy:Electricity bill no.AZ103444,HYDERABAD,Water connection no.CAN NO.618402684 HMWS &SB HYDERABAD]

THANKING YOU,

mylapilli.rao@sbi.co.in
hsp1993

Jul 7, 2015

correction in name & dob

my self Harman punia my name & D.O.B in my 10th and 12th marksheet is harman punia 19/05/1993 but in my father airforce discharge book is Harman Singh and age is 2 years
i wanna correct the name & date of birth from discharge book how i do this i make a affidavit from tahsil what i do more that i got benifit in airmens selection of my father airforce job please explain me briefly sir ji my mobile number is 9996928209
Raju Nadaf

May 18, 2015

ISSUE OF LATEST PPO

Kindly accept my complements of the day & season.

I, 625496-R Ex-Sgt Raju H Nadaf, IAF (P), request humbly for forwarding the latest PPO (i.e. amended/Revised/corrigendum) since I am unable to learn my actual pension. Rest of the details pertaining to me are as follows: -

a) Date of Enrolment - 24-06-1980
b) Date of Discharge on completion of normal engagement - 30-06-2000
c) last Unit - AF Station Sambra, Belgaum.
d) Total length of service - 20 yrs
e) Original PPO No. - 08/14/8/06492/2000
f) E-mail ID - nadafraj@gamil.com
g) Mob No's - 09449876437 & 09844778655

Warm Regards & Best Wishes,
Raju Nadaf
sanjay kumar singh8188

May 18, 2015

non issue of service discharge book

Sir, i am cpl sk singh 774815-R. I was discharged on 03 may 2012 on medical ground after comletion of 13yrs and 271 days of service. I was not issued with dicharge book. Please issue yhe same, i have applied through zila sainik board on apr 2015. My address is 207-A patel nagar harjinder nagar kanpur, up ph- 9598371240
Abhijit Kumar Paul

Apr 27, 2015

Non Receipt of Disability Pension

I,716512-R Ex Sergeant A K Paul (Inst-Fit) ,discharged from service on Dec2009, after completion of 23 years of active service.My last unit was 3 Wing,Air Head Qtr. Communication Squadron,Air Force Station Palam,New Delhi.
Please refer AFRO letter no.RO/2703/716512/P&WW(DP/RMB) dated 30 Nov 2010.
Above letter described that I am assessed at @ 20% for life w e f 24 Dec 09.
I am waiting with patience for last 05 years,but till date I did not received any information.
Please consider my application sympathetically and reply me on my email or mobile.
Abhijit Kumar Paul
Ex Sergeant
716512-R
Mob No:0-9051420358
Sasaniya

Apr 25, 2015

JWO. PENSION

To, O/C, Pension & Welfare Wing , AirForce Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi, Pin : 110 010. Dear Sir, I am retired as JWO of group - X on 30-09-2003 after completion of 20 years and 14 days.Where as I could complete 2 months only in my last rank.At present I am getting pension SGT Group - X pension. As per the VIth CPC I came to know that my last rank will be considered for pension irrespective of months served. Therefore , it is requested that kindly clarify and do the needful. Thank you. S. Muthusamy Selvaraju. Ex - JWO. S.No. 678061 - S. Mobile No. 9003890337. Email ID - selvaraju27@yahoo.com

Dish TV - DishbTV
    Dear Customer(KUNDANJHAA), As per our conversation...
    tirumala.org - Kalyanotsam ticket booking Failre
    Hi Sir, I have booked Kalyanotsavam ticket it was...
    Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd. - Fraud - Reliance Life Insurance Co. Ltd
    Dear Mr. Kakade, We sincerely regret the inconvenience...
    Reliance CDMA - RE: CDMA services has stopped
    Dear Wasim, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    micromax - phone set poor quality
    I had purchase Micromax Q414 phone set at NITIN & CO...
    Reliance Communication - RE: Wrong balance deduction
    Dear Prabhash, We have noted your complaint and the...
    dragon ball z - DRAGON BALL Z
    Respected sir/mam Thanks for showing Dragon Ball Z but...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Customer(srikanta dhal), We apologize for the...
    Reliance Communication - RE: MCA DACT
    Dear Dev, Apologies! To assist you with your current...
    iph palampur - water
    My Self Balwinder singhS/o Sh Late sher singh Housing...