Ibps

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

Mohammad Nawaz

Apr 24, 2016

In correct Caste entered

I would like to inform you that,Although I entered the General category in the application form it has taken SC as caste in the final submission and I have paid the Amount of 100 rupees and I am unable to modify it. Please help me on this. Can I cancel this and submit a fresh application.

Here is the details:

Registration Number 342162116
Name : Mohammad Nawaz
Category : General (But it is taking as SC)
Post Applied for: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
E-mail id: Contactmdnawaz@gmail.com
payal123

Apr 22, 2016

Respected sir/madam
While applying for IBPS PO and CLERK, I entered my date of passing the degree as the date in the final semester marksheet, but I noticed that it differs with the date in the provisional. Does it affect my candidature?
Please reply me
shakeela malik

Apr 12, 2016

ibps obc format

sir i hv got selected on provisional basis in ibps clerk but i dont have caste certificate in the prescribed format as required by ibps.
what to do???? plzzz reply
abhyuday

Apr 4, 2016

ibps clerk-v main exam result

Respectful sir,
i my name is Abhyuday shukla . i have appeared in ibps clerk-v main exam . my result is not displayed my role no is 3070749169. and reg no is 1421688891. my result is not displaying . sir plese show my result .
anil shakya

Apr 2, 2016

disqualified in ibps clerk 5 mains exam without reason

Respected sir/madam,
i am anil kumar shakya reg no.1420719755,dob:20-03-86.

(We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide the scores obtained by you as your candidature for the Online clerk 5 mains Examination has been cancelled since, based on the analysis of your responses carried out at IBPS, you have been identified to have used unfair means during the examination.

In this context, you may refer to Clause 'K' of the detailed advertisement for the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations (CWE clerk mains 5), which has been reproduced below:

IBPS would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.)

i didn't any mistaks in examination period sir/madam,i kindly request to you please tell me my score card marks
i didn't behave wrong method please inform my result.
anil shakya

Apr 2, 2016

cancel the candidature without authentic reason

Respected sir/madam,
i am anil kumar shakya reg no.1420719755,dob:20-03-86.

In this context, you may refer to Clause 'K' of the detailed advertisement for the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations (CWE PO/MT-V), which has been reproduced below:

i didn't behave wrong method please inform my result.
sirid

Mar 10, 2016

in my certificate initial and name appered

iin my certifictae initial and my name was appeared but in my application initial was last it means after my name is there any problem with that sir please tel urgent
gayathrimca

Mar 9, 2016

obc wrongly marked

Sir in my community certificate I am belongs to BC so I am marked obc in ibps clerk and other exam but I am creamy layer (in my parents income)so I am general category what do to my ID is rgaya88@gmail.com pls reply
kamal pawarvivek

Mar 2, 2016

Request for application reprint for IBPS SO V

I lost my application form of CWE SPL V and the interview call letter is out.But the last date of application reprint is over.can you please send me the application form to my email mentioned below.

Registration No: 1460199393

Password:C7ZW46RH

Name: VIVEK PAWAR

Roll no.: 1316090195

Post Applied for: MARKETING OFFICER (SCALE-I).

email id: vpvivekpawar8@gmail.com
Vinay Madinur

Feb 12, 2016

regarding Change of caste

Dear sir/madam
I applied for obc but in our Karnataka state they are not giving the obc certificate for my caste. I already applied for ibps clerk V plz suggest me
Appl no 1420842348
dbyjyt

Jan 13, 2016

issuing caste certificate

sir ,
i have issued my caste certificate from DC office. but i am unable to submit my caste certificate in the prescribed format of ibps . am i safe?
pls reply to my complaint..
regd. 1410336080
dbyjyt

Jan 13, 2016

wrong passing date

dear sir ,
i have filled up 14-7-2015 instead of 18-7-2015 in the passing date column of my graduation degree. now i am going to appear in PO pi. whether this will effect me on that very day. pls reply to my complaint.
Vibhum

Jan 4, 2016

IBPS PO V Interview

Respected Sir/ Madam
This is to bring to your notice that I will be appearing in the interview for PO V in January.
With due respect I want to acknowledge that I appeared for the IBPS PO exam in the year 2014. However, while filling my application form for IBPS PO V, I have entered 'No' in the column seeking information about attempt in 2014.
I admit my mistake and request you to kindly read it as 'Yes' in place of 'No'. I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and assure you to be more careful in future.
Please reply or guide me further in this regard. I will be highly grateful.
Thanking You
Reg No: 1411334161
shabbir_ahmad

Jan 3, 2016

Rounding off Percentage

Sir I rounded off my percentage from 63.08 to 63.00 for IBPS SO. Will there be an Issue?
sakthimanju

Dec 23, 2015

regarding caste

I have given general caste instead of obc in ibps clerk V. Will this be a problem during certificate verification at the time of interview. If so please change my caste as obc. reg no.1420893338
ANUSHA CHOWDARY

Dec 22, 2015

change my caste and afdre

I am unfortunately giving the wrong caste oc as obs,and I am not giving the village name i.e koyyalagudem please correct this .please help me sir.

Reg.no:1460256249.
My caste is OC
My village is koyyalagudem.
er.Mayursancheti@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2015

i am shure on clerk preexam but i don't know how i get "you have not been shortlisted" please help me

I checked my result ibps clerk 5 pre exam,I was shocked, how is this possible, about not crack exam.... Please check my result again...
sarojpandey

Dec 15, 2015

wrong percentage of graduation in ibps hr so

dear sir,
i have filled my graduation percentage 59.80 in place of 59.67,for ibps hr specialist officer.sir want to know will it cause any problem in my final selection.

thanking you

email id sarojpandey2@gmail.com
Kismat kajal

Dec 11, 2015

Lost application form of ibps po 5

Sir/madam
I lost my applicatuon form print. Please help me out as i got selected for interview of ibps po 5 and i would be needing that application form. Please help me by sending my application form to my email id.
Email id: kismatkajal13@gmail.com

My mail id: moniepsi93@gmail.com

Monica Epsiba

Dec 7, 2015

Respected sir/madam,
I have a doubt about date of passing the degree exam, whether to enter the date available in the mark sheet or the one in the provisional.
Please reply me as soon as possible
My mail id: moniepsi93@gmail.com

Sharuk123

Dec 4, 2015

OBC

In my obc certificate my address is given something wrong.
My police station is BAURIA but in my certificate it shows that ULUBERIA is there any problem further.
If yes so tell me the procedure for changing this.
ranajagdeepsinghchauhan

Nov 23, 2015

Not satisfied with IBPS score card

Sir In ibps 2015 I was just away from cut off for 2 marks but this time I am very much sure about my answers. so plz check my result again and plz help me. I know it is very late but I did not know about this procedure earlier. my details are:

Reg No.1430060536
Roll No. 2570703976
Post office assistant
akshityagi1

Nov 22, 2015

Filled wrong passing year of graduation

Sir/mam,

I have filled wrong graduation passing year instead of 2014 i have filled 2015 and i m selected for ibps po interview .Will it impact my interview Plz reply

E-mailid-akshi.tyagi1@gmail.com
shivangiyadav70

Nov 18, 2015

regarding obc ctertificate

i clear the mains of ibps po 5. i have a obc caste certificate which is issued in February 2015. kindly tell me that whether it is valid for interview or not.please reply my question as soon as possible.

Indore Municipal corporation - corruption and harrasment
    Subject: Harassment and illegal demands by Corporator...
    sab tv - Stretching of TMKOC Serial
    Asit Sir...plz showko itna mat stretch karo .... hum...
    Riddi Ford - Refund Money
    Dear Sir, I have booked a car(Ecosport) from riddi ford...
    Nextra - Internet speed issue
    I'm a customer of nextra broadband service and i have...
    onlinejobworks.com - System related issue
    Hi I'm Amisha from Ludhiyana Actually I had...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Arun Kumar Aranganathan, We regret for the...
    Voonik - Voonik Reply- Product is not as shown in picture
    Hi Pallavi, We are sorry to hear that the product we...
    jabong.com - Re-Cheated
    Hey, Apologies from our side. Hope your query has been...
    idea cellular - recharge credit not reflected
    i have recharged my mobile no. 9891107771 with Rs.200/-...