Ibps

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

naveenashaili

Jun 17, 2016

caste

Sir, I am From OC and i filled the application as OBC how can i change it. sbi clerk
girigv

Jun 2, 2016

Obc

Sir my caste is oc unfortunately i gave obc , im going to attend sbi clerical .. How can i rectify..
pankajsaini0031@gmail.com

May 22, 2016

SBI PO Registration done, Amount deducted but did not get Registration ID

I Pankaj have applied online for the post of SBI PO.I made the payment through net banking but the payment was not successful and the amount Rs613.74 was deducted from my account.I contected to the bank but the payment is clear from that side.As a result i had to made the payment again.

Kindly refund the amount.

Thanks and regards
Reg no. 381009328
vasista

May 22, 2016

sbi

i have entered my graduation as others and i ention it as btech even though there is option engineering is there what should i do
CHITHIRA U

May 13, 2016

DATE OF PASSING

Respected sir/madam,
I have a doubt about date of passing the degree exam, whether to enter the date available in the mark sheet or the one in the provisional.The date in mark sheet is the actual date in which our result was published, but I noticed that it differs in provisional certificate.
Please reply me as soon as possible
My mail id: chithira.pillai93@gmail.com

ashwani rathore

Apr 29, 2016

obc certificate

my obc certificate is issued on 5/5/2015,but for jee advanced registration issuing date must be after 1/6/2015 so what should ido
Mohammad Nawaz

Apr 24, 2016

In correct Caste entered

I would like to inform you that,Although I entered the General category in the application form it has taken SC as caste in the final submission and I have paid the Amount of 100 rupees and I am unable to modify it. Please help me on this. Can I cancel this and submit a fresh application.

Here is the details:

Registration Number 342162116
Name : Mohammad Nawaz
Category : General (But it is taking as SC)
Post Applied for: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
E-mail id: Contactmdnawaz@gmail.com
payal123

Apr 22, 2016

date of passing

Respected sir/madam
While applying for IBPS PO and CLERK, I entered my date of passing the degree as the date in the final semester marksheet, but I noticed that it differs with the date in the provisional. Does it affect my candidature?
Please reply me
shakeela malik

Apr 12, 2016

ibps obc format

sir i hv got selected on provisional basis in ibps clerk but i dont have caste certificate in the prescribed format as required by ibps.
what to do???? plzzz reply
abhyuday

Apr 4, 2016

ibps clerk-v main exam result

Respectful sir,
i my name is Abhyuday shukla . i have appeared in ibps clerk-v main exam . my result is not displayed my role no is 3070749169. and reg no is 1421688891. my result is not displaying . sir plese show my result .
anil shakya

Apr 2, 2016

disqualified in ibps clerk 5 mains exam without reason

Respected sir/madam,
i am anil kumar shakya reg no.1420719755,dob:20-03-86.

(We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide the scores obtained by you as your candidature for the Online clerk 5 mains Examination has been cancelled since, based on the analysis of your responses carried out at IBPS, you have been identified to have used unfair means during the examination.

In this context, you may refer to Clause 'K' of the detailed advertisement for the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations (CWE clerk mains 5), which has been reproduced below:

IBPS would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.)

i didn't any mistaks in examination period sir/madam,i kindly request to you please tell me my score card marks
i didn't behave wrong method please inform my result.
anil shakya

Apr 2, 2016

cancel the candidature without authentic reason

Respected sir/madam,
i am anil kumar shakya reg no.1420719755,dob:20-03-86.

In this context, you may refer to Clause 'K' of the detailed advertisement for the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations (CWE PO/MT-V), which has been reproduced below:

i didn't behave wrong method please inform my result.
sirid

Mar 10, 2016

in my certificate initial and name appered

iin my certifictae initial and my name was appeared but in my application initial was last it means after my name is there any problem with that sir please tel urgent
gayathrimca

Mar 9, 2016

obc wrongly marked

Sir in my community certificate I am belongs to BC so I am marked obc in ibps clerk and other exam but I am creamy layer (in my parents income)so I am general category what do to my ID is rgaya88@gmail.com pls reply
kamal pawarvivek

Mar 2, 2016

Request for application reprint for IBPS SO V

I lost my application form of CWE SPL V and the interview call letter is out.But the last date of application reprint is over.can you please send me the application form to my email mentioned below.

Registration No: 1460199393

Password:C7ZW46RH

Name: VIVEK PAWAR

Roll no.: 1316090195

Post Applied for: MARKETING OFFICER (SCALE-I).

email id: vpvivekpawar8@gmail.com
Vinay Madinur

Feb 12, 2016

regarding Change of caste

Dear sir/madam
I applied for obc but in our Karnataka state they are not giving the obc certificate for my caste. I already applied for ibps clerk V plz suggest me
Appl no 1420842348
dbyjyt

Jan 13, 2016

issuing caste certificate

sir ,
i have issued my caste certificate from DC office. but i am unable to submit my caste certificate in the prescribed format of ibps . am i safe?
pls reply to my complaint..
regd. 1410336080
dbyjyt

Jan 13, 2016

wrong passing date

dear sir ,
i have filled up 14-7-2015 instead of 18-7-2015 in the passing date column of my graduation degree. now i am going to appear in PO pi. whether this will effect me on that very day. pls reply to my complaint.
Vibhum

Jan 4, 2016

IBPS PO V Interview

Respected Sir/ Madam
This is to bring to your notice that I will be appearing in the interview for PO V in January.
With due respect I want to acknowledge that I appeared for the IBPS PO exam in the year 2014. However, while filling my application form for IBPS PO V, I have entered 'No' in the column seeking information about attempt in 2014.
I admit my mistake and request you to kindly read it as 'Yes' in place of 'No'. I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and assure you to be more careful in future.
Please reply or guide me further in this regard. I will be highly grateful.
Thanking You
Reg No: 1411334161
shabbir_ahmad

Jan 3, 2016

Rounding off Percentage

Sir I rounded off my percentage from 63.08 to 63.00 for IBPS SO. Will there be an Issue?
sakthimanju

Dec 23, 2015

regarding caste

I have given general caste instead of obc in ibps clerk V. Will this be a problem during certificate verification at the time of interview. If so please change my caste as obc. reg no.1420893338
ANUSHA CHOWDARY

Dec 22, 2015

change my caste and afdre

I am unfortunately giving the wrong caste oc as obs,and I am not giving the village name i.e koyyalagudem please correct this .please help me sir.

Reg.no:1460256249.
My caste is OC
My village is koyyalagudem.
er.Mayursancheti@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2015

i am shure on clerk preexam but i don't know how i get "you have not been shortlisted" please help me

I checked my result ibps clerk 5 pre exam,I was shocked, how is this possible, about not crack exam.... Please check my result again...
sarojpandey

Dec 15, 2015

wrong percentage of graduation in ibps hr so

dear sir,
i have filled my graduation percentage 59.80 in place of 59.67,for ibps hr specialist officer.sir want to know will it cause any problem in my final selection.

thanking you

email id sarojpandey2@gmail.com
Kismat kajal

Dec 11, 2015

Lost application form of ibps po 5

Sir/madam
I lost my applicatuon form print. Please help me out as i got selected for interview of ibps po 5 and i would be needing that application form. Please help me by sending my application form to my email id.
Email id: kismatkajal13@gmail.com
Reg no. :1410711676
Please help me out.

BSES - Najafgarh - New Delhi - daily routeen of cut off light
    Sir there is a daily routeen of cutting light at midnight...
    UP Electricity Board - Light supply
    Sir main nandgram ghaziabad me teen manjila me rahti hu...
    sbi po recruitment - Unable to download admit card
    Dear concerns I am unable to download the...
    sun tv serial - Priyamanaval
    Where is that park,that is so vast that it takes up such a...
    IGNOU - ignou mba project synopsis submission
    sir can i submit the project synopsis in july for the...
    Digipurse by Union bank of India - Money not Credited - Resolved
    I got an email from Citrus Pay that handles the Digi Purse...
    Vatika India Next - Vatika group- cheating buyers
    Hi, I booked vatika plot. They are saying now it is...
    ip university - Fees paid but Receipt not generated
    On 30 june at night i had paid my Academic Fess 40000 but...