Ibps

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

Manpreet2497

Apr 15, 2017

Regarding computer knowledge

Sir, I filled wrong computer knowledge detailes in ibps clerk 6 form by mistake. I filled degree in computer operations but i have ECE engg degree and i studied computer subject in this degree.So, is there any problem in document verification process.
Swathi Devidi

Apr 15, 2017

Reprint of the ibps cwe rrb v office assistant application form

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I have been shortlisted for IBPS CWE RRB OFFICE ASSISTANTS-V but I have forgotten to save my application form after submission. I apologize for my mistake.Kindly provide me the application form or reactivate the link for reprint of the application form.

Thank you for your consideration.

Name- Swathi Devidi

DOB- 10-07-1991

ROLL NO- 2830503202

REGISTRATION NO- 1490042923

EMAIL - dswathimuthyam@gmail.com
sethuraja.25

Apr 12, 2017

IBPS CLERK 2017 Mismatch in date of passing

i had entered my date of passing in ibps clerk VI 23/06/2016 as it was mention on my marksheets but in my degree certificate its shows july 2015 .. so is it a problem for me?
abhi499

Apr 11, 2017

DATE OF PASSING

mounika549

Apr 6, 2017

Wrong percentage and wrong date of passing

I have been selected in IBPS CLERK VI. But I have entered my percentage as 86.00 as I have 8.66 as CGPA. And date of passing was enterd wrongly as 16-05-2016 instead of 25-05-2016. Will this be a problem during document verification? Please let me know the ways to clarify these mistakes...Do I need to produce a affidavit during the document verification?...Please help me sir
mail id: battulasivanagamounika@gmail.com
drpooja318@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017

Reprint of the ibps clerk VI application form

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
I have been shortlisted for IBPS CWE CLERKS-VI but I have forgotten to save my application form after submission. I apologize for my mistake.Kindly provide me the application form or reactivate the link for reprint of the application form.

Thank you for your consideration.

Name- Pooja Yadav

DOB- 31-08-1989

ROLL NO- 1760501555

REGISTRATION NO- 1481876516

EMAIL - drpooja318@gmail.com
bhargava perisetla

Apr 2, 2017

obc creany layer certificate

sir, iam qualified for ibps clerks 2017 and i belongs to obc category. i filled in application form as obc. but later i got to know that i fall under creamy layer.is there any problem?
revathibankuru

Mar 14, 2017

caste problem

sir,i got selection in ibps rrb as office assistant.Date of document verification is not yet confirmed.i enetered my category as obc since i have obc certificate issued on 26th december 2015.but now my caste does not exist in central obc list.now what to do?will they allow me with old obc certificate? What possible measure can be taken from my side to avoid rejection during document verification. please help me with a solution.Eagerly waiting for your reply.
thanking you,
e mail:revathibankuru@gmail.com
Aquarian Suhas

Feb 22, 2017

Name mistake in sbi po confuision

Sir,,
My fathers name in 10th, 12th marksheet is VASANTA,,but in all my others documents like caste,degree,voter ID,ADHAAR its VASANT...what name should I fill in SBI PO form..will it create any problem..
plz reply as soon as possible
Nikita Nikki

Feb 21, 2017

Error in percentage while filling SBI PO application form

Respected Sir/mam

I filled my sbi po application form a day before, but while filling I mentioned my graduation percentage as 67.88 instead of 67.33( which is my actual aggregate marks).
So, please its a humble request, kindly tell me a solution for this as this blunder can create problems during document verification before interviews, and may lead to cancelation of my candidature. Please help me get out of this.Waiting for your response.

With regards
E-mail: nikitanfrndz@gmail.com
Hams2by

Feb 7, 2017

Date Of Passing

There was No Date of passing was mentioned in marks certificate provided by Calcutta University. So while filling date of passing in application form i entered the date as 01-10-2014. Recently I received my degree certificate in which a date is mentioned 8th August 2014.
Will I be allowed to take part in interview in IBPS PO/MT-VI? Kindly provide the solution to my problem. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thank You.
Souvik Ghosh

E-mail: sgham@gmail.com
Phone No: 8013757789
Registration No: 3271335383
Sweety Rose

Feb 5, 2017

initial missing

Sir my frd have interview on 14th feb at hyd.Her name T.meena kumari bai.But in application she has 3 parts so she filled all three patrs in all boxes.Initial is not written because suname is not asked. But for interview name on documents should match.She did affidavit about it.but she found that they not allowing affidavit.So what to do? Is their same cases like her?
haritha nandivada

Jan 24, 2017

ibps po

respected sir/madam
I am attending the ibps po interviews next month .In my application form i have entered my graduation percentage including the optional subjects as 78.44 and i got 73.6 without optional subjects. sir is there any problem during my interview ?sir please help me with your reply to nharitha.cv@gmail.com and my registration number is 1470341233. thank you sir
Chirag Gera

Jan 22, 2017

Application reprint of ibps po/mt VI

I am a shortlisted candidate for the upcoming IBPS CWE PO/MT VI interview. I have forgotten to save my application form after submission. I apologize for my mistake. Kindly provide me with the application form or reactivate the link for a reprint of the application.

I will be highly thankful to you for this. My credentials are as follows:
Name- Chirag Gera
Registration No- 1470495450
Roll no.: 1471304313
Email id- chirag.gera2@gmail.com
Shilkutta

Jan 21, 2017

Ibps Clerk

Sir I gave my year of passing as June 30..but it was August 2016..will this affect my.selection process..kindly help.thank you
mangeshmandpe

Jan 20, 2017

wrong information

Sir I fill my graduation percentage 67 instead of 67.13 will it create any problem in my ibps po interview
himabindu alekhya

Jan 16, 2017

regarding wrong date of passing

sir, while applying i give wrong date of passing as 4-8-2015 instead of 18-8-2015.so, sir please tell me if this causes any problem in the interview
my reg no:1470966710
please contact on himabindualekhya@gmail.com
ychikode

Jan 13, 2017

Regarding wrong percentage

Respected sir/madam,

While filling application form for ibps po 6 exam, i have given my percentage as last year of graduation instead of aggregate .please tell me what should i do in this case.

Reg no.1472222628
sakthi21priya

Jan 11, 2017

regarding category

I had applied for ibps rrb officer scale 1. i entered my category as obc since i have an obc caste certificate in my state. but they are not issuing central obc form. now what should i do. will they accept me in obc or atleast they will allow me to compete in general category. please guide me with this
email: r.shakthi94@gmail.com
dudhan

Jan 9, 2017

regarding wrong percentage

Respected sir/madam
When filling my application form of ibps clerk 6 by mistake i have given my percentage of marks in graduation 49.83% while it was 39.83 %.will it cause any problem at the time of document verification if i clear mains?
Dudhan deka
raja090

Jan 9, 2017

entered wrong percentage and date of passing

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have entered my percentage wrongly as 79,but after getting my certificates i found it as CGPA 7.81.And i mentioned my date of passing as 25th may instead of 12th may.I have been selected for RRB -V interview.Please help me to correct my mistakes,as soon as possible.

My registration no:1510737095
shubhamga

Jan 8, 2017

for application form

ibps rrb scale 1
I have completed main exam part and now my interview on 20 January plz reactivate the link of reprint application form since it is necessary at the interview time....

Mail id : gargshubham961@gmail.com
registration no.1510463408
swgatika sahoo

Jan 7, 2017

regarding mistake of date of birth and date of passing

Sir;
Wrongly I have entered my d.o.b as 07-06-1992 instead of 07-06-1994 and date of passing 21-04 -2014 instead of 15-05- 2014.sir what shall I do? Kindly guide me for which I shall be obliged. Sir my rrb interview will be on 17-01 2017.sir kindly provide me solution.In RRB there is no option for

.sir now I am working as a clerk in nationalised bank.will I show NOC.

Swagatika Sahoo.
Redg no-1510448702
Phno-7873448497;8280013896
Email Id-smilyswagatikia@gmail.com
nive15

Jan 2, 2017

caste ceertificate

sir,i have otained my sc caste certificate on nov 2015 for rrb 4 office assistant interview.now i got provisionally allotted in rrb4 oa post on dec 2016..i have a doubt that can i use the same caste certificate or i should apply for a new one..please give me a suggestion ...
Surojit4

Dec 10, 2016

Wrong percentage

Sir/Madam
Sir I entered my cgpa as percentage after calculating it from an app. How can I rectifiy it? Will it cause any problem during the interview.

Registration Number- 1470954388