Ibps

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

dbyjyt

Jan 13, 2016

issuing caste certificate

sir ,
i have issued my caste certificate from DC office. but i am unable to submit my caste certificate in the prescribed format of ibps . am i safe?
pls reply to my complaint..
regd. 1410336080
dbyjyt

Jan 13, 2016

wrong passing date

dear sir ,
i have filled up 14-7-2015 instead of 18-7-2015 in the passing date column of my graduation degree. now i am going to appear in PO pi. whether this will effect me on that very day. pls reply to my complaint.
Vibhum

Jan 4, 2016

IBPS PO V Interview

Respected Sir/ Madam
This is to bring to your notice that I will be appearing in the interview for PO V in January.
With due respect I want to acknowledge that I appeared for the IBPS PO exam in the year 2014. However, while filling my application form for IBPS PO V, I have entered 'No' in the column seeking information about attempt in 2014.
I admit my mistake and request you to kindly read it as 'Yes' in place of 'No'. I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and assure you to be more careful in future.
Please reply or guide me further in this regard. I will be highly grateful.
Thanking You
Reg No: 1411334161
shabbir_ahmad

Jan 3, 2016

Rounding off Percentage

Sir I rounded off my percentage from 63.08 to 63.00 for IBPS SO. Will there be an Issue?
sakthimanju

Dec 23, 2015

regarding caste

I have given general caste instead of obc in ibps clerk V. Will this be a problem during certificate verification at the time of interview. If so please change my caste as obc. reg no.1420893338
ANUSHA CHOWDARY

Dec 22, 2015

change my caste and afdre

I am unfortunately giving the wrong caste oc as obs,and I am not giving the village name i.e koyyalagudem please correct this .please help me sir.

Reg.no:1460256249.
My caste is OC
My village is koyyalagudem.
er.Mayursancheti@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2015

i am shure on clerk preexam but i don't know how i get "you have not been shortlisted" please help me

I checked my result ibps clerk 5 pre exam,I was shocked, how is this possible, about not crack exam.... Please check my result again...
sarojpandey

Dec 15, 2015

wrong percentage of graduation in ibps hr so

dear sir,
i have filled my graduation percentage 59.80 in place of 59.67,for ibps hr specialist officer.sir want to know will it cause any problem in my final selection.

thanking you

email id sarojpandey2@gmail.com
Kismat kajal

Dec 11, 2015

Lost application form of ibps po 5

Sir/madam
I lost my applicatuon form print. Please help me out as i got selected for interview of ibps po 5 and i would be needing that application form. Please help me by sending my application form to my email id.
Email id: kismatkajal13@gmail.com
Reg no. :1410711676
Please help me out.
Monica Epsiba

Dec 7, 2015

date of passing

Respected sir/madam
While applying for IBPS PO and CLERK, I entered my date of passing the degree as the date in the final semester marksheet, but I noticed that it differs with the date in the provisional. Does it affect my candidature?
Please reply me
My mail id: moniepsi93@gmail.com

Monica Epsiba

Dec 7, 2015

date of passing

Respected sir/madam,
I have a doubt about date of passing the degree exam, whether to enter the date available in the mark sheet or the one in the provisional.
Please reply me as soon as possible
My mail id: moniepsi93@gmail.com

Sharuk123

Dec 4, 2015

OBC

In my obc certificate my address is given something wrong.
My police station is BAURIA but in my certificate it shows that ULUBERIA is there any problem further.
If yes so tell me the procedure for changing this.
ranajagdeepsinghchauhan

Nov 23, 2015

Not satisfied with IBPS score card

Sir In ibps 2015 I was just away from cut off for 2 marks but this time I am very much sure about my answers. so plz check my result again and plz help me. I know it is very late but I did not know about this procedure earlier. my details are:

Reg No.1430060536
Roll No. 2570703976
Post office assistant
akshityagi1

Nov 22, 2015

Filled wrong passing year of graduation

Sir/mam,

I have filled wrong graduation passing year instead of 2014 i have filled 2015 and i m selected for ibps po interview .Will it impact my interview Plz reply

E-mailid-akshi.tyagi1@gmail.com
shivangiyadav70

Nov 18, 2015

regarding obc ctertificate

i clear the mains of ibps po 5. i have a obc caste certificate which is issued in February 2015. kindly tell me that whether it is valid for interview or not.please reply my question as soon as possible.
Garima Bist

Oct 24, 2015

Not satiafied with my score card

Resp. Sir/mam,
With dew respect i request you to plz tell me the way how can i check the solutions of my ibps po prelims exam which was on 4th oct,2015 bcz i hv clrd eng n rsng section but not secured any marks in aptitude section. Infact i am vry sure that the ques i hv attempted were correct in aptitude section. So its my humble rqust u to help me get out f this prblm as soon as psbl.plz.

Reg no.- 1410026047
Dob - 05-10-92
G anjineyulu

Oct 24, 2015

Online Preliminary Examination for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees

Respected sir/madam,
i am G.anjineyulu reg no.1410860927,dob:14-06-91.

(We regret to inform you that we are unable to provide the scores obtained by you as your candidature for the Online Preliminary Examination has been cancelled since, based on the analysis of your responses carried out at IBPS, you have been identified to have used unfair means during the examination.

In this context, you may refer to Clause 'K' of the detailed advertisement for the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations (CWE PO/MT-V), which has been reproduced below:

IBPS would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.)

i didn't any mistaks in examination period sir/madam,i kindly request to you please tell me my score card marks
i didn't behave wrong method please inform my result.
surjeetkumar

Oct 21, 2015

ibps rrb po exam

dear sir

i don't know kya chakkar hai ibps result ka but mai is baar jo exam diya o mujhe pata hai math , reasoning, hindi or computer science mai mai sure ho kar sab mai itna bana kar aaya tha ki cut off to yese hi par karta per yeha sub ulta hai. kya kar sakta hai kise complain kare kya prove hai ham logo ke pass. ye to online hai jo result dikha dega o sahi hoga.sab se chutiya ham log hai.result kya paise pe bechana suru kar diya. i am m tech student in computer science or computer mai fail dikhaya. sala ibps ko beetha kar padha duga computer ke bare mai.

band karo is ibps ko or offline exam lo.tab pata chalega ki koon kitna pani mai hai....
Manish Yadav

Oct 18, 2015

Bias scorecard given by RRB clerk 2015

Sir/mam,
I have given the exam of ibps clerk on 27sept2015, i am preparing it for last 1 Year. When it come to result, iam shocked, because i am very much sure about my result. In G.A section i attemp 34 with accuracy...i match all the question but in score they give only 16,...and same with the reasoning section,
it is my duly request to take some action for this, not only my score infact of many more candidate...they changed an uploaded with a fake score...
rockya.93@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2015

regarding the eligibility criteria of ibps exams 2015

sir/mam,my name is Smrutimanyam Mishra. i have qualified the ibps po preliminary exam and currently preparing for the mains exam.but i have some doubts of my own.In the advt. of ibps po it is clearly written that all the academic documents needed in the verification process should be on or before 1st aug 2015.my question is that i got my certificate and final year mark sheet on 20th aug 2015.so the documents are dated on 20th aug 2015.then what should i do about it ? sir please help me in this cause i can't concentrate on my final exam until i have this doubt cleared.
priyankaranijangra

result status

Sir/mam
I am trying to check my ibps po pre result conducted on 10 Oct but every time it is showing credentials are wrong or invalid but I m sure about my details which are as below:
Registration no:1740901665
DOB:05-05-93
Roll no:1410675861
Please check my result and send me at my email id :priyankajangra07@gmail.com
MUHIL G K

IBPS PO 2015 Revaluation

I am G.K.MUHIL. I attended IBPS PO Preliminary on oct 3 2015. I have already qualified in LIC ADO 2015 exam,UIIC (United India Insurance exam) 2015 ,IBPS RRB 2015. I was damn sure that I will qualify in IBPS PO 2015 too.But yesterday result came that I am not qualified for main. I have doubt in my correction. I have performed many All India Level Online exam I am a rank holder in that even. So it is impossible.

So I kindly request you to say me the procedures for Revaluation/ Rechecking my Answers again. Please help me IBPS PO is my dream job and my career to.

Registration number:1410499047
Roll Number:2840902614
category-OBC
email id- muhileee@gmail.com
ARUN KUMAR CR

regarding marks of ibps 2015

i am totally not satisfied about my marks of IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE 1 AND OFFICE ASSISTANT 2015. I doubt about my marks in each section of test.I shocked when i see that marks in all section . In all sections I have got too much less marks than I expected, while I am sure about my accuracy . for example office assistant jobs in computer knowledge section total questions are 40 and maximum marks allocation is 20 as per your notification but i have got 22.25 marks in this section how it is possible..?

SIR PLZ SUGGEST ABOUT ANY METHOD OR PROCESS FOR RE-EVALUATION OR RE-CHECKING ABOUT MY ANSWERSHEET, I' M SURE THERE IS BIG DIFFERENCES IN MY MARKS,IN BOTH EXAMS.

Name of the candidate -ARUN KUMAR CR

Date of Examination- 26/09/15
rohit71292

Oct 15, 2015

regarding marks of ibps rrb 2015

i am totally not satisfied about my marks of IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE 1 AND OFFICE ASSISTANT 2015. I doubt about my marks in each section of test.I shocked when i see that marks in Math section . In all sections I have got too much less marks than I expected, while I am sure about my accuracy .

Name of the candidate -KUMAR ROHIT