Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

Poojapk

Feb 4, 2016

Request for Reprint of Application form for IBPS clerk main 2015-2016

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for IBPS clerk V exam 2015- 2016. I have lost my application form and e-receipt. The last date for the Re-print of application is over.So, I kindly request you to send the application form and e-receipt to my mail id.Please help me. Thank you.
My details are given below

Name: POOJA PARASHARAM KHANAPET

I lost my printout of my application form of clerk exam 2015-2016.My

Registeration number : 1421416617
Password :9EN6AB7C
ROLL NO :2020511042

I am inneed of the application form for further recruitment process.Please do the needful and kindly mail me my application form.
My mailid is nasaha2@gmail.com

My mailid is sharmelastar@gmail.com
Shwethabhat

Jan 23, 2016

Incorrect year of passout

As I mentioned 2015 as year of pass out in ibps clerk 5 application form but my actual year of pass out is 2013.Please kindly respond to me how to resolve this problem.My mail I'd is shwethbhat91@gmail.com
parulmishra19

Jan 15, 2016

filled btech instead of BE

By mistake I filled btech instead of BE please help me what should I do . I have my interview on 27 Jan of ibps po please guide me .
Email: erparulmishra1991@gmail.com
sethi.neha492@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2016

lost my registration number

my email id - sethi.neha492@gmail.com
date of birth - 04/09/1992
i have lost my registration number
please help me find
as i have applied for it specialist officer exam on 8th dec 2015 and exam gonna held on 30 th january 2016

please reply me fast

thanx in advance
Charu Agrawal

Jan 2, 2016

IBPS CWE clerk mains examinatiin center

Today exam experience was worst one in my life ever. Invigilators and management people were so rude to candidates, even basic things were not porperly provided there like chairs. Atleast the ibps can make sure that candidates can get basic facilities at the centre after payment of 600rs. Sometimes they dont provide a good system to appear in exam and hasitate to give sheets for rough work. If these college or institute can not bear the expense of sheets then ibps should instruct candidates to come with bunch of papers. Please solve this problem as soon as possible, otherwise this Ignorence encourages the monotonous behaviour of these exam conducting organisations.
azum

Dec 31, 2015

exam centre

please conduct ibps exams in every district so that every candidate can reach examcentre easily.
geetabaji

Dec 27, 2015

Wrong date of passing exams

Dear sir , I filled wrong date of exam instead I filled month of conducting exams. How could I correct it
KamalaSankar

Applied by mistake for Karnataka Province instead of Tamil Nadu

I got shifted for the job seeking purpose to Bangalore,Karnataka few months back after my completion of degree.On noticing the advertisement of IBPS Clerk-V I applied enthusiastically.But went blind while choosing the state for which am applying for.

The problem is,I got cleared my prelims and now scheduled for the main exam which is considered for the state of Karnataka.

Is there any chance that I can change or request for a change in the state applied for ?
And please do suggest me ideas to overcome the problem am sinking into,at the earliest as my exam is scheduled to be on 02,Jan,2016..

Kamala
KamalaSankar

Applied by mistake for Karnataka Province instead of Tamil Nadu

Kamala
Shikha Arora

Regarding exam centre of ibps clerk 2015-16

Dear Sir/Madam
I have applied for ibps clerk2015-16and I have cleared pre examination.At the time of applying I filled Meerut as my exam centre but my exam centre is in Lucknow,which is so far from my hometown.

So I request you to please change my exam centre from Lucknow to Meerut.

Name-Shikha Arora
Email id-shikhaac.arora@gmail.com
Shikha Arora

Regarding exam centre of ibps clerk 2015-16

Dear sir/Madam
I have applied for ibps clerk 2015-16 and I have cleared pre exam.At the time of

applying I filled Meerut as my examination centre,but my exam centre is Lucknow which is far from my

Hometown.

So please I request you to change my exam centre from Lucknow to Meerut.

Name-Shikha Arora
Ratheesh1990

Dec 22, 2015

Change Of Examination Center IBPS Clerk V

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Ratheesh Kumar,I had successfully cleared my IBPS clerical preliminary exam and now I called
main exam...for these exams I preferred exam location near to my town (within 50 to 60 km).
Today I received call letter for my main exam from IBPS clerical,My exam is scheduled in Mysore,which more than 300km away from my place,please I request you sir to make change my venue of exam to mangalore or udupi.

Name : Ratheesh Kumar
ROHINI K M R

Dec 22, 2015

ibps

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have applied for CWE CLERK-V 2015.I have lost my printout of application form and e receipt due to my system's defect.I have qualified for main exam. Now last date for application form and e receipt printout is over.I kindly request you to send the application form and e receipt to my email Id.

my email id - kmrrohini034@gmail.com
registration no. 1420180230
password-8UPP95SK
DOB - 19-09-1992
I will very grateful if you kindly help me to get the application form and e receipt printout.
usha vinni

Dec 17, 2015

i lost my application

sir can you give me my number ,Ibps preliminary result is out can i get my roll number or id number, i want check my result status
my name is mathurti usha devi
staibor

Dec 17, 2015

please send my register no. or roll no. as i have forgot.

Please send my ibps clerk register no. dec 2015
To my email saibormarbaniang@gmail.com
D.O.B 14-03-1989
I will be gratefull if u help me out
pawan4758

THANKS
nareshthesmart

Dec 9, 2015

About the selection in Karnataka

Karnataka jobs should be only for kannada people only.
Many other states candidates are attempting
Exams in Karnataka and all other state candidates are been selected for Karnataka ibps jobs. Due to this in Karnataka , Kannada candidates are not getting jobs.
Due to this ibps sectored banks also being affected, it is how because in ibps banks there is no development and no deposits and no insurance because other state candidates are failing to explain them in Kannada.
So please once check it once. And make useful decision to the organization and also Karnataka.
Karnataka.
dolasri

Dec 6, 2015

marks score discrepancy

I GOT 10 MORE MARKS THAN OVER CUT OFF.. BUT MY EVALUATION NOT SATISFACTORY. I WROTE 20 GK WITH ACCURACY BUT I GOT 9.75
PLEASE RE CHECK GK KEY PLEASE.MY ROLL NO.1410356505

THANKING
REGARDS
Akilasuri

Dec 5, 2015

cancellation of exam

Dear ibps members... Thanks a lot for ur superb response... so many guys requested you to postpone the exam.. u people gave nice reply to each and everyone.. also u people postoned the exam too without any intimation.. kudos to u..
we people feel very very happy today and extremely satisfied for paid 600 rs for application to GET A NICE EXAMINATION CENTRE even which doesn`t have basic facilities. FELT VERY EXCITED to see the notice "TODAY EXAMINATION CANCELLED" after reached a examination center by 11 hours of travel in flooded areas in chennai..
Vimal Raj k

Dec 4, 2015

need softcopy of online application form of ibps po v

Dear sir/madam,

I have lost my online application form.please guide me to get the soft copy or send it my mail Id.

Details:

Vimalraj
priyanka231092

Nov 24, 2015

ibps po V 2015

sir i appeared for my ibps exam. i was very sure with my selection this time. my attempt was certainly good.
i attemped all questions with accuracy. but, as per result my genral awareness section showed 11 marks only. sir, i attempted it with utmost goog accuracy. so request you to please scrutnize and re-evaluate my result.

reg no: 1411087434
vaibhav107

Nov 23, 2015

regarding results

Sir ,
I just wanted to know about my result , by some how I was unable to see out the result of my pre exam of ibps which is held on 3 -10-15, that I know I got failed in that bt I didn't see the result soo plz do help me so I can prepare in further as per past performance my reg no is 1411317317 nd my date of birth is 11-04-93
Dearanjali

Nov 22, 2015

Recheking for general awareness mark in ibps po mains 2015 result scorecard

Sir i hv got morethn overall cutoff but got jst 4 marks in general awareness whch is nt pssibl coz i hd attnded. 29 qustns in ga wid 95 % accuracy .sir plz hlp me out i m sure smthng hppnd misprnt in score card as it is impossble to gt js 4 mrks in sch ppr . sir i want rechking .
Thnks
Anjali
Reg no 1411021196

ICICI - Fraudulent use of debit card
    I am C V Prasad, holder of ICICI Bank VISA Platinum Debit...
    JSSC Registration - payment done for jssc 2015, but it is in pending state
    Respected sir, I already made payment for jharkhand staff...
    HDFC LIFE - about my pf
    Dear Sir I Hari Sharan Dubey emp code:37119 , I submit my...
    Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - Big fraud
    Hi allPlease please please don't contact to pandit...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - MOBILE THEFT MALAVIYA NAGAR
    Dear / sir, someone has stolen my mobile phone from...
    info---micromaxinfo.com - mobile not received even after 100 days
    i submitted A350 mobile at u'r authorised service...
    DG SHIPPING MUMBAI - PERMANENT ADDRESS IS WRONG IN SEAFARER PROFILE
    Dear Sir / Madam, This is bring to your kind notice...
    larsen & tourbo - fraud mail
    i have received a mail that i have selected for interview...