Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

suresh_417@yahoo.co.in

Oct 24, 2014

I LOST MY IBPS CLERK IV (2014-15) ONLINE APPLICATION PRINTOUT

I lost my IBPS CWE CLERK IV (2014-15) application print out.But the problem is application reprint date is over. Can you please help me to get my application print.Is there any possibility to disqualify...Please help me sir,

NAME:Govindu suresh kumar raavi
My reg No:1351256695
e.mail:suresh_417@yahoo.co.in
DOB:21-06-1986
MOBILE:9705574567

E.sathiyaruba

Oct 24, 2014

Application form lost

So, please kindly help me to get my call letter for IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV 2014-15 PLEASE SIR

NAME- E.SATHIYARUBA
My email is :- esruba18@gmail.com
REGISTRATION NO. - 1350465487
PASSWORD:- G28NVWB7
DOB- 18-06-1989
Yoga Praba

Oct 21, 2014

IBPS Po application printout missing

I lost my application print out.But the problem is application reprint date is over. Can you please help me to get my application print.Is there any possibility to disqualify...Please help me sir,

My reg No:1331827718
e.mail:yogapraba77@gmail.com
DOB:07-06-1993

Rakesh Pradhan 123

Oct 20, 2014

Application form lost

I have lost my RRB clerk multipurpose application print out.
the last date for re-print is also over... so please help me, how can i get it.
ID-1310863684
Date of birth-01-03-94
Email-rakeshpradhan123@ymail.com
anupriya8877018730

Oct 17, 2014

non receipt of information of PO exam

Respected sir/madam
I have applied for IBPS PO (nationalised bank) examination my registration no. is 1330504754 and date of birth is 02/04/1989.I have not received any information about the date of examination.I came to know from my friend the date of examination is 19/10/14.Then i searched my examination date then found my examination date was 12/10/14.Due to lack of information I have lost my opportunity.
Therefore I request you to kindly consider my case sympathitically and allow me to appear in the examination now conducting by you in the next date.
NAME:-ANUPRIYA
MOBILE NO.8877018730
E MAIL ID :-anu78056@gmail.com your's faithfuly
anupriya
R.R.B Colony sukhdeo nagar ratu road
RANCHI,JHARKHAND-834005
Archana Maharana

Oct 16, 2014

ibps clerk -iv application form print

Dear Sir/ madam,
I, Archana Maharana, an applicant of ibps clerk-2014, forgot to print the application form and the date to print is also also over.
Please, kindly send me the information how to reprint it to my e-mail id.

Email id- archanamaharana2009@gmail.com
Registration no- 1350961717
pujam

Oct 14, 2014

Id proof issue in RBI Assistant 2014

Sir we are the student, not the authority who issues id cards. Everyone knows that the surname is not mentioned on a voters id card and on the call letter itself it is clearly given that voter id will be considered as a valid id proof.... Then what is the problem in accepting it.
I think banks examination is waste of time and money, they only make money, and they don't care about students time, money.
please resolve the issue and consider voter id as a valid id proof... And please stop playing with the future of us..
lekshmysasidhar

Oct 13, 2014

System got hanged in the middle of exam

I have attended IBPS PO exam on 11 th october and i would like to share you the inconvenience I have suffered during exam. My system hanged in middle of exam....ie, when i clicked the questions it loaded only after a few minutes...when i told the authority about this problem , after wasting 10 minutes they allotted me a new computer ,and one important thing is i lost my precious 10 minutes because during those time they didn't shut down my previous system. Sir i would like to tell you that it matters a lot for the student who dedicate her life for that particular exam and couldn't do well just because of such problem.
So I request you for a proper solution. Name – Lekshmy A Sasi email id - lekshmysasidhar@gmail.com
tripti mittal

Oct 12, 2014

wrong question was asked in the examination

with due respect, i am preparing for the examination from last year. but when i give the examination there was asked 2-3 wrong question in g.s. portion and in reasoning section for the time i felt that the option of group question become changed when i clicked after 2-3 time.My centre was "Araven Institue Of It And Management Allahabad U.P. in the date of 11-09-2014.I am realy fed up with this pattern as i am really very sincere about my career.how and where to complain? I am really confused now.

is there any solution ? please help me.

thanking you
sachin7890

id proof issue

Sir we are the student, not the authority who issues id cards. Everyone knows that the surname is not mentioned on a voters id card and on the call letter itself it is cleary given that voter id will be considered as a valid id proof.... Then what is the problem in accepting it.
bhawani singh007

IBPS PO-4

IBPS PO-4

My name is bhawani singh, on 12oct my exam of ibps po-4 was scheduled.My centre was SKIT MANAGEMENT gramothan Jagatpura jaipur.
They did not allow me to give exam, issue behind this mismatching of my name to my name mentioned on licence. On my licence my name is bhawani singh rajawat but on my ibps po-4 call letter the name mention was Bhawani singh.
Sir, i have give ibps rrb po, Rbi assistant, sbi clerk 2014 in all this exam i had not faced any problem.i come to jaipur along wth only 1 identity proof.All time it did not create any problem for me.i seriously unaware to this problem before.
Sir please reschedule ibps po-4 paper for them who were restricted to give exam of ibps po-4.please do something, this is the matter of 1 year of every students who could not give exam on 12oct, 2014.
I would be very happy, if you allow us. Dont play with inocent students carrier.

Name:- Bhawani singh
Roll No. :- 2741310323
Regi. No. :- 1330416371
Contact no. :- 9555624588

Your's faithfully
Bhawani singh
mj1801

server problem during exam

i would just like to tell you about inconvenience which is suffered by students during exam when pc hangs or server goes away multiple times..It matters a lot for the student who dedicate his/her life for that particular exam and knows each and every thing in exam but couldn't do well just because of such problem.Is there any fault of that student?Is there any solution to such problems???
shobhasen

IBPS MT - IV

Hello Sir,

My name is Shobha Sen , My Registration no is 1330215931 & Roll No. is 2740903578.

My exam was scheduled today at centre ARYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DELHI ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA , KUKAS JAIPUR 302028 in afternoon shift.

I am preparing for this exam for last three month & left my job for that. Because i really want to make my career in banking industry, I prepared hard & I was sure of my success in exam. But due to problem in my ID card i was not able to appear for this exam today.
As per my knowledge A Voter ID card is a valid ID proof , if we are able to give vote by this, We should be able to appear for exam as well. Please note that i used the same ID card when i appeared for my last exam for RBI in the same college, They allowed me that time with the same ID. then how could in a month it could be invalid?
I used the same ID in others exams too, Then i am really confused why the college staff did not allowed us for the exam. most of the voted ID card do not have surname, SO what should we do, There are people who have only one ID that is voter ID, that means they are not allowed to appear for any exam, There were 85 girls who were not allowed to appear for the exam.

College staff asked us to write a application and the name of the girls who were not allowed for the exams, I hope that will reach at your office, there must be thousand of students who couldn't appear for this exam today.

I have sincere request to reschedule exam of all those students, it the the question of someone's future.

I Hope u will reply this, and take appropriate action on this.

Shobha Sen
Registration No : 1330215932
Roll No: 2740903578
Munmun kumari

Oct 8, 2014

forget to print application forms

Sir / Mam,
I have applied for IBPS CWE-PO 2014 & IBPS CWE-CLK 2014 but forgot to take the print out of application form.Please help me to get the application form.
Name - Munmun Kumari
Id-m.kumari311289@gmail.com
priyaborkar_1

Oct 7, 2014

Lost application print out of RBI assistant 2014

Sir i forgot to take print out of RBI assistant 2014 also i dont have a soft copy of it.could you plz send me a duplicate copy of it.
thanks and regards
Priya Borkar
Roll No 2380103855
Reg no 1340074954
mail id-priyaborkar_1@rediffmail.com
Navya8

Oct 6, 2014

Ibps po

I for got my registration number..password for ibps po 2014…i check my mail.but there is no msgs.please solve my Problems.
name. Donti reddy navya
father name.venkat reddy
dob.16-06-1990
navya8.donthireddy@gmail.com
mobile number.8500385695
vaisnavi

Oct 6, 2014

APPLICATION FORM PRINT

I had applied for RBI assistant and i forgot to take printout of application form for RBI assistant recruitment last date for taking print out is also over so please help me for taking the print out of the application form and payment Receipt.
email_id: kshardakumari@gmail.com
Regd. no.:1340023409
shibnath

Oct 4, 2014

Application printout

i applied for IBPS CWE IV unable to print the application after submit and now its last date is over. My Reg no. 1350413473 and DOB - 15.04.82 my Email id - 87adipinki@gmail.com
Request,
send or provide link and also confirm that , without that printout am i able to attend the interview.
- Shibnath sinha
yogi.entc

Sep 30, 2014

Forgot to download Online application form

I forgot to download Online application form of IBPS PO 2014 and IBPS Clerk 2014 exams.Please help me????
tarunsang

Sep 29, 2014

forget to take print out of ibps cwe exam

hello,

I forgot to take a print out of call letter of ibps cwe and last to download the call letter is over. Please help me to get my call letter.

Yours Faithfully
Sincy Ks

Sep 28, 2014

RE PRINT OF APPLICATION FORM

Sir/Madam
I have applied for IBPS CWE-PO/MT-IV 2014 & IBPS CWE-CLK-IV 2014 but forgot to take the print out of my application forms after my challan fees payment.Please help me out in collecting my application forms.

IBPS PO

sibi s

Sep 25, 2014

APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD

Hi Sir/Madam,
i have lost my IBPS CWE CLERK 2014 application print out...now,last date for taking print out is over..will they allow me to write exam and attend interview..is it possible to reprint the application form later? is it possible i request you kindly to send me a copy of my application form to the below mentioned mail id.
please help me..

NAME- SIBI S
My email is :- sibi.ksrce@gmail.com
REGISTRATION NO. - 1351314043
monica1990

Sep 24, 2014

not able to download my call letter for IBPS CWE PO/MT 2014

As I was not aware of the last date to download the call letter,the last date is exceeded and i am unable to download my call letter. So, please kindly help me to get my call letter for IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV 2014-15 and my registration no is 1331307819 and my date of birth is 06-03-1992.
soniasid

Sep 23, 2014

Regarding name change

I have entered wrong name during online registration for ibps po cwe 2014. My name is SONIA DHANIWALA and have entered SONIA AGARWAL and i have no id proof on the latter name.. so i kindly request to help me out and tell me a solution.., this exam is very important for me sir.. awaiting ur reply. Thank you.

REGD NO: 1330514290

please help me..

NAME- SOURAV DUTTA
My email is :- yesiamsouravdutta@gmail.com
REGISTRATION NO. - 1351069992

Ibps - not allowed in examination center
    Sir,With reference to your advertisement , i have applied...
    docomo - Getting continues Calls only at mid night
    Getting continues calls to my dad and mom number from this...
    Nokia C5-05 - cant install applications
    i cant install any applications in nokia c505 when i...
    Taj Palace Hotel, Delhi - Unnecessary charges of car debited to me
    My name is Baibhav Agarwal. Taj Inner Circle no....
    Allieddigital services pvt ltd - F&F Amount
    Me To Neelam Shinde CC pratibha nair 16 Apr Accepted ...
    MOMA Scholarship - Permanent Id
    I have applied for the MCM Momas scholarship.. But till...
    Big Cinema - service is very poor
    washroom availble in but water not available and snack...
    mediassist India - Denying cashless treatment without knowing the actual facts
    Hi, My name is Usha Taneja and my ma-id is 5009973630,...
    Airtel Recharge - Not recharge my uninor no 7386583010
    I was tried to recharge my mobile no 7386583010 through...