Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

narayan behera

Nov 25, 2014

i have lost my reg. no and roll no

i appear ibps clerical-iv exam on 13.12.14 but i have lost my reg. no and roll no. so please help me sir/madam to get my reg. no and roll no. please sir/madam if you do not help me so that i can not attaind the exam. thanks sir/madam

my name :narayan behera
my mob no :7735828530
e-mail id :detectivemunna840@gmail.com
state :odisha
district :puri
pin :752001
vinod r kumar

Application form re print

I applied for ibps po IV 2014 ,now I secured with minimum cut off marks too but I lost my application form sir please help me to get that application re print
Reg no.1330152182
Password .P7F4ZK5R
Dob.28-11-1990
r49

regarding date of birth

hello i am amit kumar
with due respect i would like yo mention that i have erroneously entered date of birth as 20-05-90 against 25-05-90.i have cleared my ibps rrb office assistant exam as well as ibps rrb officer scale 1,2,3.it will be a act of kindness by you if you consider my request.the details of the exam are as follows:-
1.IBPS RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT
REG NO:-1310572377
PASSWORD:-9ZZPRY27
2.IBPS RRB OFFICER SCALE 1,2,3
REG NO:-1320485469
PASSWORD:-H58SREV6
r49

regarding date of birth

Hello sir i am amit kumar,
with due respect i want to confirm you that i have erroneously written ma date of birth as 20-05-90 against 25-05-90.i have qualified for both rrb-cwe office assistant and ibps rrb officer scale-1,2,3.I will be highly obilized to you for your this act of kindness,if that is corrected.the details are as follows:-
1.IBPS RRB-CWE-3 FOR RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS SCALE 1,2,3
REG NO:--1320485469
PASS WORD:-H58SREV6
2.IBPS RRB-CWE-3 RECRUITMENT OF OFFICE ASSISTANT
REG NO:-1310572377
PASS WORD:-9ZZPRY27
sarodeajayprasad

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am very sorry to inform you that I lost the printout of my application details registered for CWE for RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/MANAGEMENT TRAINEES CWE PO/MT-4 in the form of hard disk crash. I have been provisionally shortlisted for interview in the result of my online exam held on 12th October 2014. So I request you to make some arrangements to re-print my application form for the further clearance.

NAME :SARODE AJAY PRASAD
REGISTRATION NUMBER :1330785280
ROLL NUMBER :2021311339
MAID ID :sarodeajayprasad@gmail.com

I once again request you to help me in the same as I don't not want to miss this opportunity. I sincerely apologize for my mistake.
csrrathaur

Not satisfied with my IBPS po-IV result

Dear Sir/Mam
I recently checked my IBPS PO-IV scorecard, i scored 69 marks.
In the computer knowledge section i got 10 marks which is just 1 mark less to get qualified . I have very nicely attempted this section with a very good accuracy and I am sure to secure in computer knowledge about 17-18 marks.
I want to put in a request to recheck my answers as it is very important for my career at the moment, please take my request into consideration, my details are as follows.
thanking you.

ROLL NO. 1561326638
REG. NO. 1330331078
DOB. 30-10-1990
email- csrrathaur@gmail.com
saujanyatamang

Respected Sir/Madam,

I apologize for losing my application form for RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/MANAGEMENT TRAINEES CWE PO/MT-4.It will be immensely helpful if you provide me the link to reprint my application form as I have been shortlisted for interview.Please consider my request and help me to take hard copy of my application form.

NAME:SAUJANYA TAMANG
Saujanya.
shivam dube

ibps rrb po result 2014 not yet obtained

Respected Sir/Madam
My name is shivam dube.I have applied for ibps rrb po 2014.my email id is Deepakdubey1404@gmail.com.my roll no.is 2941130464 and date of birth is 01/07/1995.i have recieved an email and msg on 15 november 2014 .in email it was directed to me to check my result .but when i was trying to see my result ,i mam not getting.resut shows that your logein credential is invalid.
so plz sir provide me appropriate solution on my email id deepakdubey1404@gmail.com
megha.hooda13

Not satisfied with my IBPS po-IV result

Dear Sir/Mam
i recently checked my IBPS PO-IV scorecard, i scored 78 marks from OBC category.
i attempted 121 questions in all and expected my score to be atleast 85+.
i want to put in a request to recheck my answers as it is very important for my career at the moment, please take my request into consideration, my details are as follows.
thanking you.

ROLL NO. 1560932098
REG. NO. 1330744667
DOB 13-01-1991
(MEGHA HOODA)
RAVISINGH11

Nov 24, 2014

lost of application print out

SIR, I LOST MY APPLICATION PRINT OUT OF MY IBPS RRB OFFICE ASSISTANT AS WELL AS OFFICER SCALE 1 DUE TO SOME REASONS SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO SUGGEST ME SOME WAY TO RECOVER THE REPRINTS OF MY APPLICATION FORMS.
THANKING YOU

ROLL NO 3551139519

MY EMAIL ID IS prabhakarsingh11@rediffmail.com
Lakshmi Narayana

ibps po4 application re print

i qualified for ibps po4 but i don't have application printout is there any chance to download application please reply

Registration ID : 1331628591
Password : NEP95WG4
karthikakarthu

RRB CWE APPLICATION LOST

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I have qualified for IBPS CWE-RRB (Office Assistant) 2014.I did save all my documents in the system but lost it due to system failure. Now there is a facility to reprint the application in the ibps site. Bt there is no option for reprinting the e-recipt after online payment in the CWE RRB office assistant. I kindly request you to send me the details on how to take the reprint the e-receipt.

Email - karthikakarthu1112@gmail.com
ganeshthombre

Nov 24, 2014

mark of Quantitative aptitude not satisfide

i have secured 8 marks in quantitative aptitude but ibps score board view 1 marks in quantitatve aptitude so i Kindly request you to

rechecking my paper of quantitative aptitude.my Reg No.1330020339 . Roll No.2391000022 and My Date of Birth is 19/11/1987.

your's faithfully

(THOMBRE GANESH SANDIPAN)
rknegi

Nov 23, 2014

IBPS CWE RRB - 3 OFFICE ASSISTANT APPLICATION FORM PRINT

I Rajeev kumar negi an applicant of ibps cwe rrb-3 office assistant, sir i lost my application form so please help me to get my application form.

My Registration no- 1310227032

MAIL ID:preethethangavelu@gmail.com

Preethe.
pvindulekha

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am very sorry to inform you that I have misplaced the printout of my application details registered for CWE for RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/MANAGEMENT TRAINEES CWE PO/MT-4. I have been provisionally shortlisted for interview in the result of my online exam held on 12th October 2014. So I kindly request you to make some arrangements to re-print my application form for the further clearance.

NAME :INDULEKHA PV
REGISTRATION NUMBER :1330105147
ROLL NUMBER :2151301481
DOB :17-01-93
CATEGORY :GENERAL
MAID ID :pv.indulekha@gmail.com

I kindly request you to help in the same as I don't not want to miss this opportunity. I sincerely apologies for my mistake.

INDULEKHA PV
ushma

Recheck my IBPS PO 2014 GA SECTION ONLY

My name is Ushma .............. Roll No 1631303123 and Registration No is 1331139361 ............. I secured marks in MATHS - 15 , REASONING - 17 , ENGLISH -14 , COMPUTER - 13 , AND GENERAL AWARENESS - 17 ....... TOTAL OBTAINED MARKS - 76 .
I have very nicely attempted General Awareness Section with a very good accuracy and I am sure to secure in General Awareness about 28 - 30 marks after attempting about 35 - 36 Questions ........... Sir / Mam , Please help me , Please guide me , Please suggest how to get rechecking of General Awareness Section , or How to get it Recalculate my General Awareness Section again ............... there is some mistake by IBPS in it ........... I belong to General Category ............ I am really requesting to suggest me if anyone can about the process of Recheck General Awareness Section or again Recalculate it ............... Please
ushma

Marks of GK not satisfied

In IBPS PO 2014 ............... I am sure abt GK to secure atleast 28 marks .... in 33 attempts with very good accuracy and secured only 17 marks in gk ....... Please tell me if rechecking is possible in this ???
Pragya Rawat

Nov 21, 2014

Regarding sbi clerical roll number

Respected sir
I have forgot my roll no and My registration id is 1302345694 and password is 3D9H8UVW
I have contacted with helpline but did not get any ressolution.
Is there any solution please help me.
Thanking You
pardeep2370

Nov 21, 2014

Related to reprint

Dear as you know that there is no link to get your application printout reprinted so you can not take that back because last date is already over and now you have only the way to get printout of your application form when you will apply for interview process because IBPS will give chance to all candidates to reprint their application forms again to present in personal interview that is why you should not worry and just focus only and preparation and try to secure good marks in exam to get call letter for interview process from IBPS that is conducted commonly

Remember that you have to keep your registration number and password safe and secure for future reference because that is they only way to take the printout of your application form back so that is available in your Email Id and you have received a message from IBPS with registration number and password so save that confidentially and keep your preparation continuously for examination because you have to get good marks in test to get the job

All the best
nishan86

Nov 20, 2014

IBPS RRB 3

My name is Nishan Sarma, I want to register a compliant. I had appeared for the post of marketing officer scale 2 and according to me my total score should be 94 but my scorecard is showing 69 . My registration no is 1320627983 and roll no is 1317134550
the cutoff was 80 but despite getting more than the cutoff i had been declared disqualified. I request you kindly to look into the matter asap.

with regards,
nishan sarma
email id nishan.pgdbm09@gmail.com
mob no- 9706790739
Alka Soli Prakash

FORGOT TO PRINT APPLICATION FORM AND ERECEIPT

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I have applied for IBPS CWE-RRB (Office Assistant) 2014,IBPS CWE-PO 2014 and IBPS CWE-CLK 2014.I did save all my documents in the system but lost it due to system failure .I sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.I kindly request you to send me the details on how to take the reprint .

NAME : Alka Soli Prakash
Email ID : alkasoli712@gmail.com
DOB:07-12-1993

My application details are as follows:

IBPS CWE-RRB (Office Assistant)
Reg no:1310422728

Yours truly,
Alka Soli Prakash
surbhi chaudhary

in ibps rrb clerk 2014 totaling are wrongin my score card

sir, ihave score 124 in rrb clerk 2014 but in score card 122 marks is mentioned. sir tell me what i do?
sabhyaroy

Nov 19, 2014

forgot to take valid system generated application form

I have applied for ibps rrb 3 officer scale 1 & ibps rrb 3 multipurpose exam 2014-2015 .But i forgot to take reprint of application form. Sir,please help me.
I will be grateful to you if you send me details regarding application forms to my E-mail id or please guide me how to download the application form.

EMAIL -sabhyaroy@yahoo.com
RENA MANUPATI

Nov 18, 2014

FORGOT TO TAKE THE PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION FORM

I have applied for SBI CLERK 2014-2015 & SBI ASSOCIATE PO 2014-2015 exam.But i forgot to take reprint of application form. Sir,please help me.

Name: RENA MANUPATI
Registration Number: 1360165512
Password:D5M3A4LM
Email-id: rena.manupati@gmail.com

dsssb delhi - exam date
    I just want to khow the exam date of tgt computer science...
    Income Tax Department - Non tax payer restaurant
    2 brothers named Srinivasarao and Venkatrao starteda hotel...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - refund amount request
    As I was trying to book a ticket from HYDERABAD to MYSORE...
    amazone - not delivery of goods
    Baad Customer Service Non delivery of courier Dear...
    croma - FRAUD DONE BY CROMA
    Hi, I bought samsung galaxy note2 mobile model no N7100...
    EPASS - Epass Aadhar card
    Hi Sir, I tried to do Epass fresh Registration, My...
    Airtel - my number has been disactived
    hi my number 9867381186 has been dis actived and im in...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - PATHETIC SERVICE - NO RESPONSE EVEN AFTER 2 YEARS OF FAULT
    IFB...WHY DO YOU MAKE BIG CLAIMS WHEN YOU CANT DELIVER...
    mts datacard recharge - MTS data card recharge not done for rs 399
    on 24 nov 2014 at 9.30.48 pm mts data card recharge amount...
    mp online - शिक्षा विभाग की...
    आदरणीय महोदय जी , ...