Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

pawan hooda

Mar 1, 2015

non display of marks

I HAD PASSED IBPS CWE CLERK IV AND ATTENDED THE
INTERVIEW HELD ON 11 FEB. I WANT TO KNOW MY MARKS.
MY DETAILS ARE AS UNDER.
sasikalas

Feb 25, 2015

CWE RRB III password

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have missed password please help me and kindly send password in my email address.Here I have attached my Application details.

Email id - sasikalas84@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No:9962246434

Sasikala.S
nymisha

Feb 23, 2015

i lost my registration no of rbi assistant

sir, i have accidentally deleted the mail which had registration number regarding rbi asst 2014 exam. now iam not able to retrieve my registration number what to do?
if any possibility please let me know.my email id-nymisha30@gmail.com
karan2015

Feb 13, 2015

match the thumb of the candidate appear in ibps po 4 cwe and interview separately

It's an urgent to check the thumb impressions of the candidate, who qualified in common written exam of ibps po/Mt iv and the candidate appear in interview separately because many of the candidate appear in cwe are different from the original candidate especially for the center of exams in patna
For your kind effort career of many meritorious students will be justified
karthickgowthaman

Feb 5, 2015

IPBS CWE PO IV Result

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am Gowthaman.K , I was written IBPS CWE PO -IV exam, I am not checked my (5 Section) /mark staus , if possible kindly send me my score lis , with this mail I had attached my Exam details

Registration No: 1330457834
Name: GOWTHAMAN K
Roll no.: 2840903255
DOB : 20.05.1987

ramalakshmi07

i cleared the ibps clk-iv written exam.Now for an interview obc certificate with the date before the last date of online application submission(i.e.1/9/14) is required but i have an certificate with the date 21/1/15.is that certificate valid for interview or else what i have to do?please inform me.
email id :ramalakshmiramya07@gmail.com
Saranyaa

FAILED TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM

Hi Sir,
I have applied for cwe Specialist officer(IT officer Scale 1) but I failed to download the application. please send me the link to download the same.

Name- Saranyaa
Reg no-1370479448
dob- 04/02/1993
email-saranyaac92@gmail.com

didn't get score card

Ramya
I am Ramya from Chennai. I have cleared the CWE clerk4 exam and shortlisted for the interview. I would like to know my total marks scored in this examination. In the IBPS website, they have mentioned that the scores can be viewed on query based system. Kindly let me know my scores and hereby I have mentioned my details.
Registration number : 1351555190
Roll Number : 2920502753
Email id : ramalakshmiramya07@gmail.com
debasmita roy

didnt get my score card

I am Debasmita roy from kolkata. I have cleared the CWE clerk4 exam and shortlisted for the interview. I would like to know my total marks scored in this examination. In the IBPS website, they have mentioned that the scores can be viewed on query based system. Kindly let me know my scores and hereby I have mentioned by details.
Registration number : 1350061720
Roll Number : 3300100187
Email id :droy.debasmita94@gmail.com
Divyabalan

Jan 27, 2015

Unable to view my score

I am Divya B from Chennai. I have cleared the CWE clerk4 exam and shortlisted for the interview. I would like to know my total marks scored in this examination. In the IBPS website, they have mentioned that the scores can be viewed on query based system. Kindly let me know my scores and hereby I have mentioned by details.
Registration number : 1350035124
Roll Number : 2800519226
Email id : bdivya.btecheee@gmail.com
polumuruharitha

Jan 25, 2015

date of birth mistake

sir in my appilcationform my date of birth is put as wrong . i am not allowed for interview .is there any chance for attending interview
pls help me .my email id is polumuruharitha92@gmail.com my roll no is 1250901977 reg no 1330287314 my dob 03=08-92
prinku

Jan 22, 2015

OBC Certificate

I applied for IBPS CWE Clerk 4, and I passed in the examination. Now for interview I have the OBC certificate dated 08.01.2015. And i do not have the old one with me.Please help me what to do and how can I proceed further for the interview I can not miss this oppurtunity because I am the source of income for my family. Please help.

email: prinku07@outlook.com
subhash chandra roy

Jan 21, 2015

loss of ibps system generated application form

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have lost my system generated application form. Now what to do for that? Please send me the same to mail address or advice me.
My details:
Mobile : 09932711936/09093909175
chatterji

Jan 19, 2015

Request for Re-print of cwe iv clerk application form

I have cleared IBPS CWE-IV for clerical cadre. I forgot to download my application form.As it is needed for interview purpose. Kindly send my application form to my mail id or the link to download it again. My details are given below-

EMAIL ID: abhinav.rsg@gmail.com

nitish.hey

Jan 17, 2015

exam Exam Centre reg

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to bring to your notice that there are a lot of students of apply from Rohtak district of Haryana through IBPS in various exams. It is sad to say that all the attendees of the exam have to travel almost 40KM from Rohtak to Bahadurgarh or Rohtak to Kalanaur (a village) which is 20km but at the same time, it is in a core village Kalanaur where one can not reach easily with public transport and it is very risky to come back after dusk (second shift exam ends at 6pm) as well as it is so difficult to reach the centre in winter chilly days to both the centres.
I have written to you many times earlier for the same. It is my earnest request to you to please look into the matter a find some appropriate centre within Rohtak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please have a look on below mentioned very handy facts about feasibility of Rohtak as centre:

Maharishi Dayanand University www.mdurohtak.com
University Institute Of Engineering & Technology, University Campus
Rohtak Institute Of Engineering & Management
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak)
Matu Ram Institute Of Engineering & Management
Vaish Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Rohtak
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic[1]
Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalaya[1]
Chhotu Ram College of Education[1]

MSIET ( Maa Saraswati Institute of Engineering & Technoogy ) Kalanaur, Rohtak<----------------------VERY DIFFICULT TO REACH.
deepikabs

Jan 15, 2015

Request for getting the reprint option for ibps clerical application form

Sir/Madam,
I missed to print the valid system generated application form for IBPS clerical exam held on 7/12/14.I request you to kindly send my application form to my mail id or provide me the link for downloading.
Name: DEEPIKA.BS

DEEPIKA.BS
seema garg

Request for Re-print of cwe iv clerk application form

Respected sir/madam
I request you to please provide me the link
for the valid system generated online
application form registered for CWE Clerk IV.
Which required to face the interview. Please
help me.
Email id - seemajain89@gmail.com
Plz send me on my email sir plzzz
aditi saxena

Jan 14, 2015

Re-print of cwe iv clerk application form

Sir, I have cleared IBPS iv cwe for clerical cadre. I forgot to download my application form. Kindly send my application form to my mail id or the link to download it again. My details are given below-

Name of candidate- Aditi Saxena

E-mail id- aditi.saxenagiet08@gmail.com
Ramya kc

Date of OBC certificate

Respected sir/madam
i was cleared an ibps clk-iv written exam.Now for an interview obc certificate with the date before the last date of online application submission(i.e.1/9?14) is required but i have an certificate with the date 10/1/15.is that certificate valid for interview or else what i have to do?please inform me.
my e-mail id:ramyakc.kc@gmail.com
mob:9449958057
mary91

Jan 13, 2015

CHANGING DATE OF EXAM/ INTERVIEW

I have been called for sbi associate bank clerk exam on 25/01/15.On the same day i have IBPS PO interview too.Sir,Is there any possibility to change the date of my exam or interview date??Please let me know immediately.

My email id: cmaryfrncs@gmail.com

Mary Francis
sgouri444

Jan 12, 2015

CWE CLERKS 4 APPLICATION REPRINT LINK

I REQUEST YOU to please provide me the link for the valid system generated online application form registered for CWE Clerk IV. Which required to face the interview. Please help me.
Details as follow
Plz send me on my email sir plzzz
freddykthomas

Jan 12, 2015

not able to check IBPS CWE CLERK IV examination result

I am Freddy.K.Thomas. I attended the last IBPS exam CWE - CLERK -IV- Online Exam held on 6/12/2014 .After the result was published shortly I couldn't find my result in your website.

Please let me know what to do.When I enter my register number and password there was shown the message " YOUR LOGIN CREDENTIALS ARE WRONG OR INVALID".so can you please verify the problems has shown in the website.

My examination details are given below,

Roll no : 2190701107
password : 33368663
reg no : 1351212861
date of birth : 12-02-91

Please find the attached hall ticket.
jitendra124559

Forgot to print out the system generated online application form for CWE 4

I couldn't take the print out of system generated online application form for IBPS CLERK CWE IV. Now the links are closed so I can't take the print out of the same. As it is required to face the interview, so please help me to download it now so that I can take a print out of the same. My details are as follows:

Name: JITENDRA KUMAR PANDEY
E mail: aryan4jitu@yahoo.com
Priyanka18

Non display of IBPS CLERK 4 marks

Respected Sir/Mqdam,

With due request i,Priyanka gave IBPS CLERK 4 on 21/12/2014 in Gulzar group of Institutes with registration number-1351306453, Roll no.2640707229,DOB-18/01/90 but the score card is not being shown on official website due to use of unfair means as written which is wrong because the girl sitting next to me with roll number-2640707230 working in IDBI BANK copied almost 4 sections from me which i noticed when i asked rough sheet from invigilator and then i scolded her and moved my screen a little aside,after which she still continued due to which answers of mine might have matched with her.I request you to please show me my marks as it is not my fault but of hers.I am even ready to appear for exam again as i am confident that i qualified for this exam.I put a humble request as it is question of my futre and trust on you.

Priyanka
Email id-priyanka.arora.18.90@gmail.com
phone no.-7508332750
Pooja Sharma R.

rrb password

respected sir/mam
I beg to say that i have lost my password of RRBCWE 3 which i receive after registration and i fill wrong email id at the registration time kindly send me password on my number and my email id which i provide below .
Thank you so.

Pooja Ramavtar Sharma
Reg no.-1310870784
DOB - 21/07/1993
Roll no.-1510703650
Mob no.-9998283391
Email Id-007poojasharam@gmail.com

CITIBANK ATM - Cash Not delivered but Account Deducted
    Hi, I Am Anil, Amount deducted From my account but...
    tatasky DTH India - i want to change my tata sky registered mobile number
    Subscriber id 1138346794 Old rmn 9211445141 New rmn...
    Mobikwik - locked id
    Unlock my id plzzzz puja113@gmail.com
    jv exp courier - tracking
    The tracking number given by spadeal shows no record on jv...
    Mobile fraud call - ATM card fraud call
    I received a call from 7549702451 saying your ATM card is...
    Ibps - non display of marks
    Sir I HAD PASSED IBPS CWE CLERK IV AND ATTENDED THE...
    BSNL Thiruvalla - BSNL Land line and Net not working
    My BSNL land line phone (NO. 04734 281150) is not working...
    CBSE - un awareness of school
    this year as class 10 my school was appearing in board...
    Adventure Country Resorts Limited - Fraud of Adventure Country Resorts Ltd
    Dear Sir, I have invested Rs.12000/- in the Preference...
    T.Poornima - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Customer, We're sorry to hear about your...