Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

aketa bisht

Mar 24, 2015

password

I have forgot my password of rrb 2014 .so how I filled my form of rrb for interview

Name.aketa Bisht
Registration .1311016914
Email I'd.Bhumika.v25@gmail.com
Dob.14-4-92
Phone no.7895200650
manisha.tanushaurya@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015

ratio of written test and interview in IBPS

Sir, Plz make a variance in in the ratio between the written test and interview in ibps because the ratio u have maintained leave no scope for the aspirants with low score Or why ips is conducting interview if they are taking the aspirants on the basis of high score of written test. The ratio that is 80:20 is not fair for all aspirants because low scorer cannot overcome due to minor portion of interview.

Nick dada

Mar 7, 2015

marks in ibps clerk 4

Sir/Madam
I HAD PASSED IBPS CWE CLERK IV AND ATTENDED THE
INTERVIEW HELD ON 20th FEB. I WANT TO KNOW MY MARKS.
NAME: NIKHIL GHANSHYAM GODHE
ROLL NO -2280705995
REGISTRATION NO-1350537694
DOB-28/03/1993
email id: Godhe.nik@gmail.com
Surabhi Hota

Mar 6, 2015

RETRIEVE SYSTEM GENERATED APPLICATION

I have been selected for interview for CWE IV Agriculture Field Officer 2015. But i dont have the filled application which is necessary for interview. Kindly send me the link to download it again.
Regards.
Name- Surabhi Hota
Reg.no-1370344653
DOB-22/07/92
Email- surabhi.hota@gmail.com
Varma Yrcs

Mar 6, 2015

Request for getting the valid system generated application form of specialist officer-IV

Registration No: 1370034650

Name: YAMMALA RAJA CHANDRA SEKHAR VARMA

Post Applied For: IT OFFICER (SCALE I)

Roll no.: 1151011385

MANISHA PANDEY

Mar 5, 2015

Registration No: 1370053770

Name: MANISHA PANDEY

Post Applied For: AGRICULTURAL FIELD OFFICER (SCALE I)

Roll no.: 2162135778

Date of Exam: 15-02-2015

Email id: manishapandey.com@gmail.com

Phone 9739974245

MANISHA PANDEY
ABHISHEK3324

Sir/Madam,
I missed to print the valid system generated application form for IBPS specialist officer exam-IV .I request you to kindly send my application form to my mail id or provide me the link for downloading. please i just cleared the exam and its very very important for me

Registration No: 1370574531
Name: ABHISHEK CHANDEL
Post Applied For: AGRICULTURAL FIELD OFFICER (SCALE I)
Roll no.: 1232134173

ABHISHEK
Lakhumanaraj Mech

marks in ibps clerk 4

I HAD PASSED IBPS CWE CLERK IV AND ATTENDED THE
INTERVIEW HELD ON 16 FEB. I WANT TO KNOW MY MARKS.
NAME: LAKHUMANARAJ S
pawan hooda

Mar 1, 2015

non display of marks

I HAD PASSED IBPS CWE CLERK IV AND ATTENDED THE
INTERVIEW HELD ON 11 FEB. I WANT TO KNOW MY MARKS.
ROLL NO -1781303481
REGISTRATION NO-1351835872
MOB NO.-8685898662
DOB-28071981
sasikalas

Feb 25, 2015

CWE RRB III password

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have missed password please help me and kindly send password in my email address.Here I have attached my Application details.

Email id - sasikalas84@yahoo.co.in
Mobile No:9962246434

Sasikala.S
nymisha

Feb 23, 2015

i lost my registration no of rbi assistant

sir, i have accidentally deleted the mail which had registration number regarding rbi asst 2014 exam. now iam not able to retrieve my registration number what to do?
if any possibility please let me know.my email id-nymisha30@gmail.com
karan2015

Feb 13, 2015

match the thumb of the candidate appear in ibps po 4 cwe and interview separately

It's an urgent to check the thumb impressions of the candidate, who qualified in common written exam of ibps po/Mt iv and the candidate appear in interview separately because many of the candidate appear in cwe are different from the original candidate especially for the center of exams in patna
For your kind effort career of many meritorious students will be justified
karthickgowthaman

Feb 5, 2015

IPBS CWE PO IV Result

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am Gowthaman.K , I was written IBPS CWE PO -IV exam, I am not checked my (5 Section) /mark staus , if possible kindly send me my score lis , with this mail I had attached my Exam details

Registration No: 1330457834
Name: GOWTHAMAN K
Roll no.: 2840903255
DOB : 20.05.1987

ramalakshmi07

i cleared the ibps clk-iv written exam.Now for an interview obc certificate with the date before the last date of online application submission(i.e.1/9/14) is required but i have an certificate with the date 21/1/15.is that certificate valid for interview or else what i have to do?please inform me.
email id :ramalakshmiramya07@gmail.com
Saranyaa

FAILED TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM

Hi Sir,
I have applied for cwe Specialist officer(IT officer Scale 1) but I failed to download the application. please send me the link to download the same.

Name- Saranyaa
Reg no-1370479448
dob- 04/02/1993
email-saranyaac92@gmail.com

didn't get score card

Ramya
I am Ramya from Chennai. I have cleared the CWE clerk4 exam and shortlisted for the interview. I would like to know my total marks scored in this examination. In the IBPS website, they have mentioned that the scores can be viewed on query based system. Kindly let me know my scores and hereby I have mentioned my details.
Registration number : 1351555190
Roll Number : 2920502753
Email id : ramalakshmiramya07@gmail.com
debasmita roy

didnt get my score card

I am Debasmita roy from kolkata. I have cleared the CWE clerk4 exam and shortlisted for the interview. I would like to know my total marks scored in this examination. In the IBPS website, they have mentioned that the scores can be viewed on query based system. Kindly let me know my scores and hereby I have mentioned by details.
Registration number : 1350061720
Roll Number : 3300100187
Email id :droy.debasmita94@gmail.com
Divyabalan

Jan 27, 2015

Unable to view my score

I am Divya B from Chennai. I have cleared the CWE clerk4 exam and shortlisted for the interview. I would like to know my total marks scored in this examination. In the IBPS website, they have mentioned that the scores can be viewed on query based system. Kindly let me know my scores and hereby I have mentioned by details.
Registration number : 1350035124
Roll Number : 2800519226
Email id : bdivya.btecheee@gmail.com
polumuruharitha

Jan 25, 2015

date of birth mistake

sir in my appilcationform my date of birth is put as wrong . i am not allowed for interview .is there any chance for attending interview
pls help me .my email id is polumuruharitha92@gmail.com my roll no is 1250901977 reg no 1330287314 my dob 03=08-92
prinku

Jan 22, 2015

OBC Certificate

I applied for IBPS CWE Clerk 4, and I passed in the examination. Now for interview I have the OBC certificate dated 08.01.2015. And i do not have the old one with me.Please help me what to do and how can I proceed further for the interview I can not miss this oppurtunity because I am the source of income for my family. Please help.

email: prinku07@outlook.com
subhash chandra roy

Jan 21, 2015

loss of ibps system generated application form

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have lost my system generated application form. Now what to do for that? Please send me the same to mail address or advice me.
My details:
Email id :subhashroy351@gmail.com
Mobile : 09932711936/09093909175
chatterji

Jan 19, 2015

Request for Re-print of cwe iv clerk application form

I have cleared IBPS CWE-IV for clerical cadre. I forgot to download my application form.As it is needed for interview purpose. Kindly send my application form to my mail id or the link to download it again. My details are given below-

EMAIL ID: abhinav.rsg@gmail.com

nitish.hey

Jan 17, 2015

exam Exam Centre reg

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to bring to your notice that there are a lot of students of apply from Rohtak district of Haryana through IBPS in various exams. It is sad to say that all the attendees of the exam have to travel almost 40KM from Rohtak to Bahadurgarh or Rohtak to Kalanaur (a village) which is 20km but at the same time, it is in a core village Kalanaur where one can not reach easily with public transport and it is very risky to come back after dusk (second shift exam ends at 6pm) as well as it is so difficult to reach the centre in winter chilly days to both the centres.
I have written to you many times earlier for the same. It is my earnest request to you to please look into the matter a find some appropriate centre within Rohtak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please have a look on below mentioned very handy facts about feasibility of Rohtak as centre:

Maharishi Dayanand University www.mdurohtak.com
University Institute Of Engineering & Technology, University Campus
Rohtak Institute Of Engineering & Management
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak)
Matu Ram Institute Of Engineering & Management
Vaish Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Rohtak
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic[1]
Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalaya[1]
Chhotu Ram College of Education[1]

MSIET ( Maa Saraswati Institute of Engineering & Technoogy ) Kalanaur, Rohtak<----------------------VERY DIFFICULT TO REACH.
deepikabs

Jan 15, 2015

Request for getting the reprint option for ibps clerical application form

Sir/Madam,
I missed to print the valid system generated application form for IBPS clerical exam held on 7/12/14.I request you to kindly send my application form to my mail id or provide me the link for downloading.
Name: DEEPIKA.BS
Exam date:7/12/14
Email id: deepikabsnair@gmail.com

DEEPIKA.BS

Railway Ticket - not sale to ticket by Station Adhikshak
    Sir, In Acharya Narendra Dev Nagar Railway Station,...
    Airtel - bill out of limit
    My Airtrl postpaid no is 9766108200 in this no activate 2...
    48500 - Refund of land line still not received after closer...
    Sir, My elder brother Rajnikant.G.Shah died on...
    Reliance NetConnect+ - customer care
    Dear sir/Madam, It is sad to intimate you, that now...
    Not applicable - force to download snapdeal apps
    This is ridicules to force to download Snapdeal apps . I...
    absa-bnk@dr.com, - winning award
    Hello Sir My name is Muhammad Zia Sohail . I receive ...
    Bharat Gas[Dubey Gas Agency] - DELIVERY AGAINST BOOKING
    Dear Sir / Mam, I would lodge a complaint against your...
    Amazon.in , YU Yureka - review
    I have been using Yu Yureka for the last one week....
    SBI FREEDOM MOBILE BANKING - mobile not Recharge
    Mobile no. TataDocomo 9752561376 not recharge 1. Request...