Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

Athira.s.jayasimhan@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2015

Reg No: 380221268

Hello Sir/Madam,
I had entered the details required for LIC ADO exam in the website as per the requirement. I am now unable to print the document as the website says the following message. Please help in this regard.
Last Date for the Application Re-Print is Over. My registered number is 380221268.

I have not yet received the date for inteview. Please help.

Athira S Jayasimhan
Chaithra M

Mistakenly entered DOB

while applying for ibps rrb office assistant mistakenly I entered my DOB as 25-04-1991
But my actual DOB is 24-04-1991. Is it possible to change it

Please help me what I should do now

Name : Chaithra M

Mail Id: chaithrakanchan@yahoo.com

Registration no: 1430951976
Rahul Tak

unable to reprint application form of LIC ADO and RRB Officer scale-I

Sir/Madam
My Name is Rahul and I was Travelling to my home 2 days past due to a mishappening i lost my bag including my file containing application form of LIC ADO and RRB Officer scale-I. As Sir/Madam i successfully cleared LIC ADO written exam and Also I am confident enough to clear RRB Officer Scale-I.
So it is my humble request to you that do me favor and send my application form both for LIC ADO and RRB Officer Scale-I. Here are the details:

LIC ADO
Registration no:-380582445
Password:-4CZR6WN9

RRB Officer Scale-I
Registration No-1440486197
Password:-95NCRF6A

It is to request that please send the application form Of LIC ADO and RRB Officer scale-I to my email address that is rhrahi10@gmail.com or my Ph no-9797499978
IT is again requesting that please send above document as I really do hard work to clear LIC ADO exam. Please do send these document as soon as possbile.
Rahul Tak

Registration No-1440486197
Password:-95NCRF6A

aman22

Aug 24, 2015

Date of bitrh in registration form

i applied for IBPS-RRB scale-I 2015, but i entered my date of birth wrong 22-01-1992,
my real date of birth is 22-02-1992 please give me some solution as fast as you can.
thank-you sir
contact no. 8962782878
email id : amantiwari2292@gmail.com
shamin Imam

Aug 24, 2015

not mentioned previous year(appeared)

Sir i have fillup form for ibps clerk5 but by mistake ihave not mentioned that i had appeared in cwe 4 what should i do plz suggest me
bipanchauhan

Unable to download Call Letter

Dear Concern,

I am unable to download my call letter. As I have registered for Sacle III

My Reg no is 1450084336
and Pssword is B7AE26DR

I have submitted online payment of Rs 600.

Pls look into this matter

Thanks & Regard

Bipan Kumar
9914191291
D.O.B - 29.06.1983
bipanchauhan

Aug 23, 2015

Unable to login to download Call letter

Dear Concern,

I am unable to download my call letter. As I have registered for Sacle III

My Reg no is 1450084336
and Pssword is B7AE26DR

I have submitted online payment of Rs 600.

Pls look into this matter

buny

unable to download call letter of ibps rrb office assistant 2015

I have register number,password but am unable to login. Error "Invalid Login". Please send me the admit card to my mail id sir.

Register Number : 1431105867

Password : KN7VT9B5

Date of Birth : 25-12-1990

Mail ID : nona.sood@gmail.com

Mobile No. : 8894827050

kindly provide me call letter as soon as possible as i will be having my exam in between 31 aug to 5 sept 2015

Aarohi.
shivendra kumar singh

Aug 22, 2015

change of exam centre

sir , i have give my rrb centre 2015 scale I in patna, but my alloted centre is silliguri which has become very difficult for me to appear in the exam, as i am the only earning member of my house, nd i dnt have enough money to persue that distant city along with staying
kindly cooperate me sir , please change my examination centre so thar i can appear in the exam
its a humble request to you sir
dinnu210

Aug 21, 2015

date of birth

i entered 03/04/1993 but my dob is 02/04/1993 is there any problem please give a solution sir dinnu210@gmail.com
sourajit biswas

Aug 19, 2015

could not find registration no.

I couldnot find my ibps cweclk iv registration number. how can i fillup my ibps cweclk v form.my email id sourajit2402@gmail.com. my date of birth 24/02/1988
ankita modi

Aug 19, 2015

lost E-Receipt

sir/madam,
i have filled the IBPS RRB clerk on 21st july 2015 and i have lost my e-receipt at the time of printing,kindly let me know weather i can get the new e-receipt.my email id is "ankita.modi11@gmail.com"please provide me the duplicate e-receipt .for this i am providing you my reg. no.-1430602653 and password-5KWAVW53 and D.O.B.-9th November 1992.
ammusan20

Aarthi Sivasankar.
Shyamala markkandan

Aug 18, 2015

change mobile number

I am shyamala ganapathy.m, while i am applying for Ibps (cwe clerks - v). I accidently given the wrong mobile number in application. There is no edit option available in application form. i want to change my number. Is that any procedure to change the mobile number.

Name: M.shyamala ganapathy
Lordshiva

Aug 16, 2015

reprint of application form

Respected Sir/Madam
I missed to take printout od system generated application form and admit card of written examination of IDBI PO 2015.
I shall be highly grateful to you if you send me the registered application form or provide link for downloading it.

The details are:
Name: Alka singh
Registration no: 400066474
Password:5N5Y8UVF
anusha lakshmi

Aug 14, 2015

IBPS RRB FORGOT TO APPLICATION FORM PRINTOUT

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
I Forgot to take print out of my application form .IBPS RRB IV for OFFICE ASSISTENT AND OFFICER SCALE I..Plz send the application form to my mail id..or give any suggestion how to atten the exam..

NAME:ANUSHA LAKSHMI D

PASSWORD:8R4YPCG5

IBPS CWE RRB IV PROVISIONAL
REGISTRATION NO:1440619414
PASSWORD:VMZN662Z

plz send the admit card to my mail id..
rupsa dey

Aug 6, 2015

Request for getting valid system generated application form for idbi post of exectutive 2015

Sir/Madam,
I missed to print the valid system generated application form for idbi post of executives 2015. I request you to kindly send my application form to my mail id or provide me the link for downloading.

My Application details are as follows :-

Email id:rampriya2294@gmail.com
Phone :8754830183
RITIKA ANAND

Jul 30, 2015

technical problem while filling the form

subject: technical fault during filling the form cwe po 2015

After filling the first page of ibps cwe po 2015 while clicking on save and submit " can't open the file"is shown on the screen twice .Kindly, resolve this problem as early as possible so that i can fill my form on time.

RITIKA ANAND
ritika.anand90@gmail.com
gaurav bhelsekar

Jul 29, 2015

IBPS form

sir I am Gaurav meghraj Bhelsekar, i want to apply for the IBPS CWE PO MT-V , but the problem is when i am filling the form the form cannot give me the option for feed my birth date's year i.e my birth date is 21/5/1995, form is cannot give the function to feed the birth date year (1995), so because of that the form cannot proceed to the next step. so sir please guide me what to do for that , i want to apply for the exams sir my kind request to you that please guide me as soon as possible cause the last date for submission of form is too near so please help me.

my Email id :- gauravbhelsekar1995@gmail.com

my mobile no :- 7709315331

Sidhartha Wason

Jul 27, 2015

Difficulty in filling the bank challan

Dear sir/ Mam,
The letter intends to inform you that I, Sidhartha Wason who has qualified the CWE RRB III with 156 marks. I wanted to submit the challan in your bank but i live in Lucknow and there is no branch in Lucknow. Thus that mean I am not eligible to apply for the post, Do I need to move to othercity to just submit a challan. If you are not interested in appointing an Urban candidate then specify this in your notification. You should have given some alternative option to submit the challan. you must be knowing that the challan you have uploaded on your site gives the name of the Account and the Account Number, but, I must say its a great idea that a person is unable to submit the required amount through other banks.
Core Banking Solution (CBS) is networking of branches, which enables Customers to operate their accounts, and avail banking services from any branch of the Bank on CBS network, regardless of where he maintains his account. The customer is no more the customer of a Branch. He becomes the Bank's Customer.
This is CBS but the bank is an affiliate of Bank of Baroda and if I have an A/c in BOB, should I not be eligible to submit my CHALLAN.
Also if we see that the A/C number is given to us, is it not ennough that the amount will go directly in that A/C. Why not let people have the option to submit through NEFT, or give an online paymeny mode for easy acces of your customers. Its a small amount to create a payment gateway for the site and its done in minutes. The service you are providing is poor and not at all up to the mark that is just implying that you don't want to allow any Urban candidate in your bank.
I humbly request you and inform you that its my right to apply in your bank as I have passed the RRB clerk exam held in 2014. I feel you will understand my point of view and at least in future I will be able to see some changes, helpful in filling for the post.
Yours Faithful,
Sidhartha Wason,
sidhartha.wason@gmail.com
9506385715, 7275683001
vjraj264

Jul 20, 2015

date of birth

sir ,
applied for the ibps po 2015 and and paid my fee but my date of birth made a mistake that 09-03-1992, written as 09-06-1992 can i change it if any problem occur for writing the exam and the selection process what can i do for changing the mistake my email id : vijayraju004@gmail.com
psraja64

Jul 16, 2015

Payment Issue

I have applied for CWE-RRB-IV exam. But the payment gateway is not responding for payment.
priya_ram

Jul 9, 2015

request for getting valid system generated application form for idbi post of exectutive 2015

Sir/Madam,
I missed to print the valid system generated application form for idbi post of executives 2015 .I request you to kindly send my application form to my mail id or provide me the link for downloading.

Registration No: 350066578

Name: RAAMPRIYA

Email id:rampriya2294@gmail.com
Phone :8754830183

Indiaremarry.com - Duplicate Cheater Profile
    There are bunch of duplicate cheater profiles on different...
    rrb recruitment - False information about rrb recruitment
    People doesn't trust the rrb recruitment of online...
    ekbalpore - illegal construction
    last week i made written complain to officer in charge...
    LIC ADO - Request for sending application form of lic ADO
    Dear sir/madam I forgot to take printout of...
    flipkart - phone not in the box
    Product not received Flipkart, I ordered Moto E Order ID:...
    snapdeal - Still waiting for MY WATCH
    Still waiting for MY WATCH SEIKO 5 Hi, i wanna say...
    person - Titling message
    Dear Sir, I am working in a office there i got a mail...
    Guest House - Fraud Advertisement for Service Apartment in Goa
    Dear Sir I had a recent trip to Goa from 19th August...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Stray Dogs in Devarabeesinahalli muneswar temple
    Dear sir I kindly request you please here are more than...
    NSDL PAN CARD - pan card delivery
    Sir' İ'm Rahul Pandey s/o mr. Chandrika...