Ibps

Consumer complaints and reviews about Ibps

polumuruharitha

Jan 25, 2015

date of birth mistake

sir in my appilcationform my date of birth is put as wrong . i am not allowed for interview .is there any chance for attending interview
pls help me .my email id is polumuruharitha92@gmail.com my roll no is 1250901977 reg no 1330287314 my dob 03=08-92
prinku

Jan 22, 2015

OBC Certificate

I applied for IBPS CWE Clerk 4, and I passed in the examination. Now for interview I have the OBC certificate dated 08.01.2015. And i do not have the old one with me.Please help me what to do and how can I proceed further for the interview I can not miss this oppurtunity because I am the source of income for my family. Please help.

email: prinku07@outlook.com
subhash chandra roy

Jan 21, 2015

loss of ibps system generated application form

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have lost my system generated application form. Now what to do for that? Please send me the same to mail address or advice me.
My details:
Mobile : 09932711936/09093909175
chatterji

Jan 19, 2015

Request for Re-print of cwe iv clerk application form

I have cleared IBPS CWE-IV for clerical cadre. I forgot to download my application form.As it is needed for interview purpose. Kindly send my application form to my mail id or the link to download it again. My details are given below-

EMAIL ID: abhinav.rsg@gmail.com

nitish.hey

Jan 17, 2015

exam Exam Centre reg

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to bring to your notice that there are a lot of students of apply from Rohtak district of Haryana through IBPS in various exams. It is sad to say that all the attendees of the exam have to travel almost 40KM from Rohtak to Bahadurgarh or Rohtak to Kalanaur (a village) which is 20km but at the same time, it is in a core village Kalanaur where one can not reach easily with public transport and it is very risky to come back after dusk (second shift exam ends at 6pm) as well as it is so difficult to reach the centre in winter chilly days to both the centres.
I have written to you many times earlier for the same. It is my earnest request to you to please look into the matter a find some appropriate centre within Rohtak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please have a look on below mentioned very handy facts about feasibility of Rohtak as centre:

Maharishi Dayanand University www.mdurohtak.com
University Institute Of Engineering & Technology, University Campus
Rohtak Institute Of Engineering & Management
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak)
Matu Ram Institute Of Engineering & Management
Vaish Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Rohtak
Chhotu Ram Polytechnic[1]
Maharani Kishori Jat Kanya Mahavidyalaya[1]
Chhotu Ram College of Education[1]

MSIET ( Maa Saraswati Institute of Engineering & Technoogy ) Kalanaur, Rohtak<----------------------VERY DIFFICULT TO REACH.
deepikabs

Jan 15, 2015

Request for getting the reprint option for ibps clerical application form

Sir/Madam,
I missed to print the valid system generated application form for IBPS clerical exam held on 7/12/14.I request you to kindly send my application form to my mail id or provide me the link for downloading.
Name: DEEPIKA.BS

DEEPIKA.BS
seema garg

Request for Re-print of cwe iv clerk application form

Respected sir/madam
I request you to please provide me the link
for the valid system generated online
application form registered for CWE Clerk IV.
Which required to face the interview. Please
help me.
Name : Seema Jain
Email id - seemajain89@gmail.com
aditi saxena

Jan 14, 2015

Re-print of cwe iv clerk application form

Sir, I have cleared IBPS iv cwe for clerical cadre. I forgot to download my application form. Kindly send my application form to my mail id or the link to download it again. My details are given below-

Name of candidate- Aditi Saxena

E-mail id- aditi.saxenagiet08@gmail.com
Ramya kc

Date of OBC certificate

Respected sir/madam
i was cleared an ibps clk-iv written exam.Now for an interview obc certificate with the date before the last date of online application submission(i.e.1/9?14) is required but i have an certificate with the date 10/1/15.is that certificate valid for interview or else what i have to do?please inform me.
my e-mail id:ramyakc.kc@gmail.com
mob:9449958057
mary91

Jan 13, 2015

CHANGING DATE OF EXAM/ INTERVIEW

I have been called for sbi associate bank clerk exam on 25/01/15.On the same day i have IBPS PO interview too.Sir,Is there any possibility to change the date of my exam or interview date??Please let me know immediately.

My email id: cmaryfrncs@gmail.com

Mary Francis
sgouri444

Jan 12, 2015

CWE CLERKS 4 APPLICATION REPRINT LINK

I REQUEST YOU to please provide me the link for the valid system generated online application form registered for CWE Clerk IV. Which required to face the interview. Please help me.
Reg..no..1350310016
Email id - sgouri444@gmail.com
freddykthomas

Jan 12, 2015

not able to check IBPS CWE CLERK IV examination result

I am Freddy.K.Thomas. I attended the last IBPS exam CWE - CLERK -IV- Online Exam held on 6/12/2014 .After the result was published shortly I couldn't find my result in your website.

Please let me know what to do.When I enter my register number and password there was shown the message " YOUR LOGIN CREDENTIALS ARE WRONG OR INVALID".so can you please verify the problems has shown in the website.

My examination details are given below,

Roll no : 2190701107
password : 33368663
reg no : 1351212861
date of birth : 12-02-91

Please find the attached hall ticket.
jitendra124559

Forgot to print out the system generated online application form for CWE 4

I couldn't take the print out of system generated online application form for IBPS CLERK CWE IV. Now the links are closed so I can't take the print out of the same. As it is required to face the interview, so please help me to download it now so that I can take a print out of the same. My details are as follows:

Name: JITENDRA KUMAR PANDEY
E mail: aryan4jitu@yahoo.com
Priyanka18

Non display of IBPS CLERK 4 marks

Respected Sir/Mqdam,

With due request i,Priyanka gave IBPS CLERK 4 on 21/12/2014 in Gulzar group of Institutes with registration number-1351306453, Roll no.2640707229,DOB-18/01/90 but the score card is not being shown on official website due to use of unfair means as written which is wrong because the girl sitting next to me with roll number-2640707230 working in IDBI BANK copied almost 4 sections from me which i noticed when i asked rough sheet from invigilator and then i scolded her and moved my screen a little aside,after which she still continued due to which answers of mine might have matched with her.I request you to please show me my marks as it is not my fault but of hers.I am even ready to appear for exam again as i am confident that i qualified for this exam.I put a humble request as it is question of my futre and trust on you.

Priyanka
Email id-priyanka.arora.18.90@gmail.com
phone no.-7508332750

respected sir/mam
I beg to say that i have lost my password of RRBCWE 3 which i receive after registration and i fill wrong email id at the registration time kindly send me password on my number and my email id which i provide below .

jyoti agarwall

Jan 11, 2015

forgot to print application form

Sir , i jyoti agarwal forgot to print the application form at the tym of filling it..which i will need at the tym of interview. Plz help me sir..my email id is jjiyaagarwal@gmail.com
Registration number is 1350264392
Date of birth 10 july 93
radhikadas

Changing date of exam

I have been called for sbi associate bank clerk exam on 25/01/15.On the same day i have IBPS PO interview too.Sir,Is there any possibility to change the date of my exam??Please let me know immediately.

My email id is- radhikadas1991@gmail.com.

Radhika
alka katoch

lost application form and admit card of ibps clerk 4

hello sir,
I have gave exam of ibps clerk 4,that time i have downloaded application form and admit card,but now it has been lost or deleted after giving my exam successfully,i have not even xerox that form.Now result had been delared,and i have not both things ,that are important for interview .Sir please suggest me what should i do. My details are there:-
Name- Alka Katoch
Reg. No-1350365589
Roll No-1470705269
DOB-14-10-1990
email-id-alkakatoch14@gmail.com
Tanuka Dasgupta

Lost of Score Card

I appeared in IBPS CWE PO/MT-IV EXAM 2014 BUT i could not download my score card.Please send my score card on my email id.please activate download link .My details:
NAME:TANUKA DASGUPTA
MY REGISTRATION NO-1331106875
DATE OF BIRTH:18/01/1990
MY ROLL NO- 3271319640
MY EMAIL ID- tanuka41@gmail.com
Nishashree

Jan 10, 2015

forgot to print the system generated online application form for cwe-IV

I forgot to print the system generated online application form for IBPS clerk CWE-4.Now the links are closed so i could not download now.Please help me to download it now so that i can take a print out of the same.
Registration no=1351758984
Name-Nishashree Gogoi
DOB=25/08/91
email=gogoinisha2@gmail.com
prakrati

lost ibps clerk 4 application form

sir

i had lost my ibps clerk 4 application form.so i requested to you to open the closed link.

with regards
prakrati saxena
m_rajeshx3

FORGET TO PRINT

Sir I forgot to print the valid system generated online application form registered for CWE Clerk IV. Which required to face the interview. Please help me
Reg..no..1351028060
DOB 01-03-88
Roll no. 1560515667
Date of exam 07-12-2014
Name -mukesh kumar
Email id - m.rajeshx3@gmail.com
bindz

Jan 8, 2015

Lost of score card for IBPS RRB-III (office assistant-multipurpose)

Hello Sir,
I lost my print copy of score card for IBPS RRB III.Im unable to reprint it as link got closed.I have interview in few days.Its very urgent Sir.Please help me.Following are my details

Registration No: 1311231204

Post: OFFICE ASSISTANT

Category:OBC

Email-id:bindhu.sidhoju@gmail.com

Java Learning Center - java
    i have a brand new HP computer with windows 8.1 its...
    Reliance Big TV - against your service
    Complaint reg: nos. 226754659/12-11-2014;...
    Ibps - Application form reprint for IBPS CLERK IV 2014
    Sir/madam I got shortlisted for CWE clerk 4 interview...
    Vijay Tv - Office
    This is very boring part 1 is much better Karthic is fat...
    Puma/sandals blue - Product not received
    I booked one puma sandals in 21.01.2015, but not recived...
    Syndicate Bank Net Banking - Internet banking login password forgotten
    Sir, My Id : 27533670 I have forgotten the password...
    Reliance Big TV - Bad Customer Care Service
    I Mr. Chandulal Nisar, a user of Reliance Big TV with SCN...
    paytm - Feedback for DISH TV DTH recharge-PAYTM
    Sir, Feedback for DISH TV DTH recharges...
    Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh Mr Akhilesh Yadav - Transport Department
    Respected sir, I amit kumar tiwari resident rampuram...