ICC MOBILE DRAWS ---live.co.uk

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICC MOBILE DRAWS ---live.co.uk

Ravindra Bayapalli

Jun 24, 2016

WINNING IN ICC CRICKET AWARD UK REGARD.

I have received a sms from the below given number plz check out the sms and need to know if it a fake one or not
The message is from this number : 9032628839

YOUR PHONE NO HAS WON Rs 1,CRORE 95,LAC/-IN ICC CRICKET AWARD DONATION/TO CLAIM SEND/NAME/MOBILE NO/-A/C NUMBER/IFSC/BRANCH/AGE/SEX/ADDRS/TO: icc-win@live.co.uk

Ravindra B
malli.ravindrabayapalli@gmail.com
sukumarannair

Jun 10, 2016

Winning in icc cricket award UK reward

Respected concerned , On 10-6-2016 at about 1.35pm someone from +918468036141 send a message to this number 9847571167 as U have win 3 crores 6 lakhs from ICC Cricket mobile draw T20 2016,UK receive your prize send ur name and address, mobile to this Email- ice cricket mobile drawing mail.com.
malli0512

Vinod Kumar

vinodhk@yahoo.com
vinodhk786

Jun 6, 2016

need to know is it a fake

I have received a sms from the given below number plz trace it see that whether I am a real prize owner or just fake
The mobile number is: +919555080564

United Kingdom
Ref: UK/BP6873433
Batch: 07/15/IOMD20

Greetings,

You are advised to send the fund release Letter below to the Remittance Department of Lloyds Bank by e-mail on: info.lloydstsbnk@accountant.com so that they can process it and release your fund to you.
THE REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
LLOYDS BANK
120 HIGH STREET
LEWISHAM, LONDON
SE13 6JG UNITED KINGDOM.

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received from Cricket Council Great Britain, ongoing 2016 Cricket Council Great Britain. I was made to believe that this £945,000.00 (Nine Hundred and Forty Five Thousand Britain Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that your good office should process my application and release the prize to me. I will let you know how I wish to receive my fund once you approve my application.
My Question Its true of False ? Please reply me Email ID : hemayetzayantex@gmail.com
Yours Faithfully
(Your Full Name
kahb1978

May 7, 2016

2016 Icc Outlook prize

My Mobile Message details : Hello Mobile owner. You have been selected to receive the 2016 ICC Outlook Prize Euro 990,000. Send your name and Mobile# to : cricketsms@outlook.com to redeem.

My Question Its true of False ? Please reply me Email ID : kahb1978@gmail.com

Kazi Aktar Husain
moznoon

Apr 24, 2016

prize money

I have received a message from iccgb@outlook.com that i have won tk 990000. Is it true ? If not, what actions you have taken you have taken against the culprits ? please let me know.
Nasreen Kuasha

Apr 24, 2016

lottery message from icc

Today I receive this message :
Hello Mobile# owner. You have been selected to receive the 2016 ICC Outlook Prize of £990,000. Send your name and Mobile# to: iccgb@outlook.com to redeemToday I receive this message
Now what should I do?
Y@$h

May 28, 2015

Icc cricket lucky draw

Dear Sir/Madam

Yesterday I received a message on my phone saying that "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 500,000.00G.B.P. IN CRICKET UK AWARD MOBILE DRAWS TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/NUM/SEX/EMAIL/ TO :icc.cricket12@outlook.com." It was sent by the number +918467944703 .
Raju Kamlekar

Dec 13, 2014

rr

Today I heard the message that the winner prizes worth 3,3500000 to send name and email.I want you to let me know on my phone is this the setup OR NOT,I want you to let me know on my phone How do I get money. Please advise.
Contact me at this number
SIVADASAN. P

Oct 14, 2014

ICC CRICKET MOBILE UK PROMOTION

Dear Sir/Madam

I have received a mail from Dr. Collins Cole & Mrs. Jessica Morgan, with address: 2nd floor, Berkley square London, Wij 6Bd, London, United Kingdom ( Telephone No. +4487-1974-3954) saying I have won 500000 pound.

Please let me know the authenticity of this mail.

Sincerely SIVADASAN, P.
Email ID: mail@sajospsindia.com
Tel. Phone: +91 - 9447534569
ranjeetasingh

May 21, 2014

iconic cricket draw

Yesterday I have received message i won 4.5 caror this message is true or false he demand 24500 ruppes his name diplomat
my mobile no.9873757386
Name ranjeeta singh
pl.reply
Ashfaq Ahmed

Dec 5, 2013

GBP prize

sir i have recieve the messege,that my mob no has won the GBP 800000 in the ongoing cricket 2013 cricket council UK PROMO.if it is true please contact me via email ahmed04u@yahoo.com or mob no 03345340468.thanks
m. amjad khan

Nov 9, 2013

iccdrawuk amount

I have received msg from 0305-7898910 that ur mobile number has won you gbp 800000 in the ongoing 2013 cricket counsil uk. Now tell me what I do its true or not.
oman

Nov 4, 2013

clam prize winning circket counsil uk

I received a message that my number has won 800,000 GBP in the ongoing 2013 cricket council uk to claim your prize contact md via email iccdrawuk@live.com and I have been told by email to provided detail about me. Kindly, let me know the authenticity of this email and message.

hope

iccdrawuk

Full Name-tariq ahmad Email-tariqahmad1979@gmail.com.Phon No-03339275358. I recive this messge on13/10/2013
CONGRAT:YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU GBP800.000 IN THE ONGOING 2013 CRICKET COUNCIL UK.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.CONTACT MD VIA
Hafiz Abdus Samad

Claim of price

Full Name-Hafiz Abdus Samad.Email-Abdussamad386@!gmail.com.Phon No-03345305401. I recive this messge on 20/09/2013
EMAIL: (iccdrawuk@live.com)
shahab uddin

icc lucky draw fraud

sir
i received a message that i have won GBP800,000 in the ongoing 2013 cricket council UK PROMO.so please let me know about this.my contact number is03139161544

Farazullah
shah faisal92

Oct 16, 2013

iccdraw

Full Name-Shah Faisal.Email-engfaisal92@gmail.com.Phon No-03339276802. I recive this messge on 15/10/2013
EMAIL: (iccdrawuk@live.com)
Billo Balti

Oct 14, 2013

Cricket Award Promotion UK

sir
i received a message that i have won GBP800,000 in the ongoing 2013 cricket council UK PROMO.so please let me know about this.my contact number is 03445408074.my email is sms551@ymail.com

Syed Abdullah Shah
Sajjad Khan

Oct 14, 2013

icc draw 2013 uk winning of prize of 800,000 pounds

I received a message that my number has won 800,000 GBP and I have been told by email to provided detail about me. Kindly, let me know the authenticity of this email and message.
ammee

Oct 3, 2013

winning award

sir i receive a text message from 03312307624 that i my mobile number win GBP 800000 in uk icc draw and i should confirm it from iccdrawuk@live.com.i want to ask is this true my email address is hisam944@gmail.com
ammee

Oct 3, 2013

draw prize

sir i receive a text message from 03312307624 that i win 800000 in iccdraw uk.i should consult it from iccdrawuk@live.com. i want to know is this fake or a reality??????

QNET - Qnet name changing
    Hi guys, Now a days it is changed as YODHAS WORK SPACE...
    IDFC MUTUAL FUND BOND - BOND IS MISSING
    I PURCHASED A IDFC LONG INFRASTRUCTURE BOND (2010-2011)...
    Theft of Electricity - Power Theft
    Hi, i am a citizen of Rohtak. I have seen many people in...
    KSRTC - Bad condition of Airwata Club classs KA 01 F 9287
    Dear sir, I had booked a ticket on Karnataka State Road...
    micromax e455 - handset touch pad is not working
    My phone touchpad Is not working from 2 to 3 days it was...
    BBMP DOG'S COMPLAIN - Stray dogs
    We are pitched off with the strag dogs, everytime we pass...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - Bijli nigam
    Respected sir, My self umesh sir main Apke...
    idea cellular - Getting same message so much time in inbox
    Sir/mam I'm getting a massage from some channel50 in...
    Xpressbees - Delivery Problem
    I have ordered an item from snapdeal its been two days...