ICICI Bank Credit Card

icicibankcare

Feb 24, 2017

ICICIBank_Care

Dear Customer (Keerthi15),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (019885_aagt) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
imaksindia

Feb 23, 2017

Harassment

Dear ICICI

I have never used any credit card of ICICI or taken any loan, imfact no relationship with ICICI. BUT I got call from 8860105926 stating that on credit card there is a due amount.Kindly treat this letter as a complaint against the bank for harassment.Kindly Check your Records and also show me the original credit card application along my proofs and my signature if you have.This is a matter of threat by your call center on behalf of ICICI Bank.
If no action taken i'll prosecute legally.

Abhay
vikram4057

Feb 23, 2017

Cancelled my credit card but still getting bill

I have cancelled my credit card over two years ago. I didnt get any bills there after.
But from past 3,4, months i amk again getting bills to pay annual charges like that. Please look into the issue ASAP.

Contact :9014312223

Vikram
iamaksindia

Feb 22, 2017

Harassment

Dear ICICI

If no action taken i'll prosecute legally.

Abhay
NAVNEET JOSHI

Feb 22, 2017

INT., LATE PAYMENT AND S. tax

NAVNIT JOSHI CREDIT CARD 5239............8006 RECD CREDIT CARD STATEMENT DT. 16/2/2017. IN THE SAID STATEMENT MENTIONED 750 LATE FEE, 112.50 SERVICE TAX, INT RS. 828.52 AND S. TAX 124.28 TOTAL AMOUNT RS. 1815.30 TOTALLY WRONG. I DONT WANT TO PAY THE SAID EXCESS AMOUNT. PL. CANCELL MY CREDIT CARD.
MOBILE NO. 9879488715
Rituraj28

Feb 8, 2017

Annual Chages

My name is Rituraj and I am residing at Panchkula Haryana. ICICI Bank executive requested last year to me to take credit card and informed that it would be free of cost. I applied for the credit card and received the same. Last year I haven't even activated my card but Rs. 1999 has been deducted from my ICICI bank account last year and again I have received notice for Rs. 684 as one installment for my credit card. I am not using the card and I want to cancel the same with immediate effect. I feel that I am cheated.

Please do the needful otherwise I will take legal recourse. I am loyal customer of ICICI bank for long time.

My card No is. 4375514272994004

My contact no. is 7087234669

Rituraj
nandagopalanas

Feb 8, 2017

All details wrong on the account and credit card

I have been following up for more than two months now to get my account details corrected. ICICI data entry staff and customer service staff are ridiculous. I have also tried the escalation route provided on their website but they don't respond at all anymore. Does somebody have the contact to the Ombudsperson?

They also get involved in a lot of unethical behind the scene activities once you bring their incompetency to the managements notice. They offer you money which you can use to pay the undisclosed joining fee so that you will drop the case that you have raised.

How do we get the details to the Ombudsperson so that such people are fired from their roles? They have no business sitting in jobs related to the banking industry. I have all the details and mail communication which can be submitted to the Ombudsperson.
Keerthi15

Feb 6, 2017

Wrong name printed on new credit card

I opened a new account in ICICI bank and got my new credit card today.But my name printed on it is wrong.What should I do?
P Rajan

Jan 31, 2017

credit card submitted

I am rajan , i have one credit, i used loast 10 years before present i am not used, i perfectly closed my acct and i want will be speak credit card closing sect pls
Arvind Paldhe

Jan 20, 2017

Double billing for rs.2675/= in Dec2016 bill

My credit csrd no. 4477....9588...6
Ref yuor bill for the month og Dec2016 fue on 26 Dec 2016 for rs 10706.74paod by me before due date.
This bill contains one purchase for rs. 2675/= from jagnath super market, Dombivli (E),on 20.11.2016 is charged twice.
Reqest to forward the detsils of these two transactions charged by you twice with time, locstion, and transaction acceptance for these two transactions.
Request to let me know, why these amount is charged twice ? and further request to refund my amount which is charged double by you.
Thanking in advanve.
ssharma5010

Jan 15, 2017

ICICI PATINUM CHIP CREDIT CARD

Not able to track my credit card status

I have applied ICICI bank platinum chip credit card on dated Nov & dec-2016 &. my application reference number is not show , and registered mobile number is 8010215018, but till date i am not able to track my card status and not getting any confirmation from your side. icici branch lohia nagar gzb visit to credit card deptt ,but there is no any response from your side .
icici branch credit card executive said salary person gets 20000 thosand per month salary in hand .
but my salary is 17000 thosand cash in hand .
customer care credit card executive said only 15000 thosand per month avail to credit card .
ple check my status and response from my side .

You are requested kindly update my status i am waiting for your positive response, for your reference my details is given below

thanks

sharad kumar sharma
sharmasharad2010@gmail.com
A/C NO- 003701544454
Mahesh sangar

Jan 14, 2017

Received fraud call

Not able to connect customers care executive tried 25 calls all in vain want to complain plz contact me immediately on did no
Mahesh sangar
Kimaya Dhuri

Jan 11, 2017

Not showing Credit card detail in Netbanking

1. When I swipe the credit card not coming message to register mobile no.
2.I have check in Netbanking there is no showing credit card details,Statements

Kindly help me my mobile no.9892603374
Email id : hemalon4u@gmail.com
Ganeshan.M

Jan 4, 2017

credit card

This is ganesh from Chennai , Before month one of guy came to collect doc behalf of icici bank for credit card , After one month they cald me on (3.01.2017) asked me to send for payslip , I hope they from icici bank after sending my doc they not attending my call still now , I fear about my doc.If any one apply credit card or loan behalf of me I am not responsible of that.Please take action aginst them. They cald me num (9382023450 , 9381223450) mail di irusappan1122@gmail.com.) please take immediate action aginst them.
by

Ganeshan.M
(9566714137)
Pmonu143

Dec 22, 2016

Not able to track my credit card status

I have applied ICICI bank credit card on dated 20th of Nov-2016 & my application reference number is 2016323810319 and registered mobile number is 9560400539, but till date i am not able to track my card status and not getting any confirmation from your side, many time i have tried your customer support number but your number is not rechargeable all the time & also sent my e-mail on your mail id (creditcard8128@gmail.com, creditcardsteam@icicibank.com) but not getting any response also.

Shashikant Singh
shashikant.singh@attero.in
sshashikant85@yahoo.in
vics

Dec 17, 2016

Hidden annual fees was applied on credit card

I have taken icici card through a icici representative . He told me there is no annual fees for credit card. But after one month charges was applied while I did not make any transaction through credit card. I felt cheated and I did not pay and they block my card.
I talked to customer care they said you have to pay annual charge and your card permanently blocked.
You have to pay with interest..
I don't know ..how they calculated interest
Initially it was 400 now saying you have to pay 4000 something
it's fraud case. Please help me.

Best regard
Vikas gupta
Mob no 9654811545
ramu9127

Dec 9, 2016

ICICI Credit card not received

I have applied ICICI Credit card in the month of October, 2016, and they disptach the card through Blue dart, unfortunately I have not received the card till today. But I have received a monthly statement for payment of Rs.2333.26 rs. I have shocked without receiving a card how can I pay the amount without knowing the card Number. Hence I request you kindly dispatch the card immediately or cancel my card urgently.

Ramalingareddy
ramu9127

Dec 9, 2016

ICICI Credit not received

I have applied ICICI Credit card in the month of October, 2016, and they disptach the card through Blue dart, unfortunately I have not received the card till today. But I have received a monthly statement for payment of Rs.233.26 rs. I have shocked without receiving a card how can I pay the amount without knowing the card Number. Hence I request you kindly dispatch the card immediately or cancel my card urgently.

Ramalingareddy
Narendra01

Dec 5, 2016

Icici Credit Card

I got a call from ICICI credit card department in NOV 2016 stating that I am eligible for their premium class card, I had got many calls in past many times but I did reject the offers However this time I made up my mind to apply for credit card, I did submit all the required documents to their agent and got an acknowledgement stating APPLICATION ID N110100731342.

Since that day, I have not received anything related to application status update, It is very frustrating, Moreover calling ICICI customer care also not getting me call back, nothing is working right. I need an update on what was done and what else needs to be done.

Name: Narendra Kumar
Mob: 9711294870

Icici Credit Card

yannamkrishna63@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2016

ICICI Credit not received

I have applied ICICI Credit card in the month of October, 2016, and they disptach the card through Blue dart, unfortunately I have not received the card till today. But I have received a monthly statement for payment of Rs.228.85 towards Joining fees and Service Tax. I have shocked without receiving a card how can I pay the amount without knowing the card Number. Hence I request you kindly dispatch the card immediately or cancel my card urgently.

Y. LAKSHMI,
Vipin chaubey

Nov 29, 2016

Cancealing the credit card

I want to cancel my credit card because i came to know that for new joiners you are not taking any annual fees but with old cutomer you are charging Annual fees Rs 500/-. In that i have missed one month to pay that fees you have made it double.
So kindly cancel my credit card .

Vipin Chaubey
Earlier Request Nos :SR442059484

Nov 22, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF CREDIT CARD

I have applied for credit card on 06 Oct 16 vide application no. N110101842896 and submitted all necessary documents. However , I have not received till date. Please confirm me on my email bittuarnav@gmail.com or my mobile no 8375945861.
Tulika vishal

Nov 19, 2016

Credit card payment on fraud billing

To who so ever it may concern

My self Tulika Vishal holder of icici credit card I have recvd a bill where the transaction was not at all done from my end and for this have lodge complain and blocked my existing card inspite bank agreed about this there are reminder calls from credit card department about the payment where I refuse to pay the amt as I have not at all done the transaction..........and considering this issue ICICI credit card department done the required needful of blocking my card.

Kindly look Into same as I refuse to pay on the amt which is come and billed under my name where I have not done the transaction.
anujchauhan76

Nov 14, 2016

Credit Card not recieved

I am anuj chauhan. last month i request to renew my credit card to ICICI bank. they sent me via bluedart services and i got email and my way bill no to track my shipment. but as bule dart services show " Out Of Delivery Area" and returned it to back ICICI bank. I contacted several times to Customer services but not get any satisfactory answer and they said they are resending my card but this time again they sent it by bule dart and blue dart doesn't provide services for my location today it is showing the same message "out of delivery area". It happens two times in these 15 days.
Now i concern is when bank knows that bluedart services are not available for location Jaipur, Jagatpura why they are sending me by same bluedart. I am frustrated now because customer services doesn't have any solution.

Anuj Chauhan.
suptiwar

Nov 11, 2016

CREDIT CARD

I never received my credit card and was informed that the card has been returned to the bank.
I received my credit card bill a week later with money that had been auto debited.
I want a reimbursement.

Garbage pollutiom on DDA land - Garbage pollution on DDA land
    The empty DDA land at Khaliullah Masjid near Dhobi Ghat is...
    AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVEL - Trusted Company is Al Isra Tour and Travels
    The company using mobile numbers 9831719258 and 9007791516...
    EPFO - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Bandhan Friendship Club - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Noida Jal Board - Wastage of water
    Plz cut their watet supply to make them understand that...
    Nagar Nigam Bhopal - A LOT OF DOG PROBLEM
    For street dog catching Dear sir please send municipal...
    Kolkata Police - AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVELS is not Fraud COMPANY
    The company is not a fraud one.I withdraw my all...
    WBSEDCL - Meter Is Faulty.
    Respected Sir, I have registered a complain due to high...