ICICI Bank Credit Card

thenmozhipaandiyan

Apr 4, 2016

regarding credit card pin

hi
i received platinum visa credit card, but pin no not received. how i can use the credit card.

Feb 18, 2016

Dear Customer (ManjunathC),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ManjunathC

Feb 18, 2016

Credit Card Not recieved

Hi ,

Sir, From Delhi Credit Card has been Dispatched But courier guys they didn't called me.. even after tracking courier Number i called to blue dart courier but they are telling we got request from bank to send it back to Delhi..... & they are telling your number has not mentioned in that courier.....Same for pin Number......Please kindly Solve this problem & Re dispatch that card......icici bank customer care they are not responding....

Manjunath
satishrakam

Feb 17, 2016

PIN received But Credit card not Received

hi,
i am received a PIN number for my Credit Card but not yet received the Credit Card till now please furnish the details for me as soon as possible

R.Satish
p.mahendra@rediffmail.com

Feb 8, 2016

Without consent offering credit card with additional charges

Your bank employee called me though cell no.917210497693 and told me some offer which i had never applied and never expected.

You employee crosschecked the present Credit card with me and told me some complimentary offer indicating below gift vouchers -

1. Wrist watch costing about 4000 Rs. - free of charge
2. Belt and wallet costing about 2000 rs. - free of charge
3. Holiday stay in hotel in India / abroad with Rs.7000 which i have to pay, bank will pay some 30% of the charges etc.

I clearly told your call center employee, I don't want the offered card as well as I don't want the offers too.

In last moment he told me that this is already dispatched, we are just completing the formalities, your credit card will automatically charged for Rs. 7000.

Pls take actions against such fraudulent. This kind of attitude is spoiling your brand image and reputation.

p.mahendra @rediffmail.com

Mahendra
Tvkc

Jan 27, 2016

Credit card

I have applied for icici credit card online.a person has come and took all the details and signs .he had not given me application number.would like to know the status of my card process
swarna0507

Jan 5, 2016

Credit card returned without information

Long back I have ordered icici credit card. Even then speed post guys dint call regarding delivery and directly I got the message that it has been returned. Really dissatisfied from the service. My awb number is EA306845777IN already I received pin kit.

Dec 19, 2015

ICICI Bank Customer Care Team

Dear Ms. Nandini S,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns. Please mention UID (a2p7gy_aadn2) in the subject line.

Nandini S

Dec 18, 2015

not received icici credit card

One of the ICICI credit card executive came to our office & took all documents for processing Credit Card

Though I received Msg that My credit card has been approved & will be despatched in 8 working days till now i have not received

But Iam getting msg about my credit card mentioning last four digits that my mobile number is upated , my residence address is updated

Whom to contact Customer card Iam Unable to reach as there are asking for my card number

Pls help
Maitreya Kulkarni

Dec 8, 2015

card request placed without consent

In last week some guy called Virat Shinde called me for credit card is being offered to me. When I forwarded documents to the same offer, that person replied that I cannot apply on my current months salary slip of my company (Edelweiss) . At that time the same guy said that I am processing your request on any other companies ID (i.e. I am on payroll of some other company) I said don't process my request I will send you the updated salary slip then only process my request. Today morning I got text message Credit card application no 2015332926107 is under process and after few minuets I got text message that my request is rejected. Now this process was done with out my consent now who has given you authority to process the request with out my consent??? who will be responsible for for loss of my CIBIL score??? I am not taking any kind of responsibility for today's incidence as it is processed without my consent. I want higher authorities to look into this matter.
hitesh_kumar02

Dec 8, 2015

Change of Coral Credit Card

I just got a call from a person who said to be from ICICI Bank. He told that ICICI bank is going to block the existing Coral Credit Card and will provide Rupay Card instead. I told him that I did not receive any such mail/message from ICICI but he insisted and told that the card is free of charge bla bla bla and asked to mail some documents to a gmail id - "geticicicard@gmail.com"
I have not sent any documents till now and want to know if the above info is correct?
Is ICICI really going to change the Card? What happens if I dont want to change?
Doulat Shiwani

Nov 14, 2015

Waive of late charges

This query is regarding my credit card number 4375 5108 6091 9007.I was charged for the annual fee of approx. RS 700 (Including service charge and taxes), I couldn’t not make this payment as I was out of the country for more than 2 months.
Two days back when I reached back at home (India) and was doing a transaction while using my credit card I get to know that it has been blocked. I called to your credit card representative and informed him about the same, he mentioned that annual charges is not paid thus the card gets blocked. I asked him that I am going to make the payment right now and please unblock the card and re-confirm my due amount. I got surprised when he said it’s approx. Rs 1700/-. I asked how come it reached at Rs 1700 and he explained that Rs 700 was the actual annual fee and it didn’t get paid on time hence late fee of 500 and it didn’t get paid on next month too hence once again I got charged for another Rs 500…. So it became Rs 1700. (All amounts are approximate as I don’t remember all the figures)
I requested him to please reverse the charges and let me pay the annual fee and unblock the card so that I can use it, which he didn’t not agree. I requested him few more time but he didn’t agree so finally I asked him to block the card permanently, which he didn’t not get agree saying till the time I don’t pay the entire amount it would not be blocked and all the charges will be continue.

Could you please explain if I don’t pay it forever, would you be charging me like this? This means one year down the line the charges will be Rs 6000, post ten years it would be Rs 60,000 and so on…….

I only wanted to highlighted one thing here that I have using ICICI Bank service from last more than 10 year, as my salary account is with ICICI. I have recently taken a home loan from ICICI bank too and just have started using ICICI credit card from last few years.
I also understand that I didn’t pay the dues on time due to a valid reason but for that I would be getting charged like this, which seems like dishonesty with the customer….
I am making a request here to please waive off all the charges and let me know the actual amount (annual fee) which needs to be paid or else block the card permanently and stop charging the late fee and interest without any logic.

Doulat Shiwani
Mobile No. 750774474, Email id doulatshiwani@yahoo.con & doulat.shiwani@maersk.com
mramvivek

Nov 10, 2015

Coral Credit Card - Free

I have received a call from marketing agency claiming that Coral credit card if offered for free. Is this true ? I see the site says otherwise. Please confirm
jain ravi

Nov 3, 2015

credit card pin

I forget the credit card pin and submitted application online but after 1 week i dont received credit card pin on my mail id
jayakar shetty

Nov 2, 2015

credit card pin

hi
mshail30

Nov 2, 2015

Credit Card

Respected Sir/Madam,

I didn't receive Credit card but charged 100 rupees for credit card.
Please deactivate attached credit cards for my account if any.
Contact Number:9403096204

Thanks And Regards,
Shailesh S. Mahajan
ersalimzaffar

Oct 6, 2015

ICICI Coral card

once your telecaller called me and said that you got an approval of coral card and they will send that to my address, then after some days I got the card and your telecaller called again for confirmation, after one week I got 1 statement that I have to pay 1K+ service tax, without my concern and sign how can you send these kind of letter, also I got one sms that 4Oct is last date for payment, as I get with my other Credit card.
please need to support on this

Thanks!!!
Salim
jindal sanjay

Sep 29, 2015

non received of pin in credit card

In my ICICI bank credit card no. 5241 1320 2464 3001, I have not received PIN no., as you have send vide Speed Post, till date so kindly do the needful.

Sanjay jindal
email- jindalsanjay54@rediffmail.com
mobile-+919719155108

Jul 23, 2015

Dear Mr. Marwah,

We are sorry to hear about your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Jul 22, 2015

Dear Swapnika,

We request you to generate your Credit Card PIN instantly on IVR by contacting our customer care. Please visit the link: http://www.icicibank.com/customer-care.html to know the number of our customer care based on your location.

bavneet

Jul 21, 2015

PIN received for the credit card however Credit card not received

This is to inform you that I have upgraded by ICICI CORAL Credit card and have received the PIN for the same. Please note that I have not received the new credit card and it has been 7 days now.

I have tried contacting the ICICI customer care number however I am roaming round and round but was not able to reach to customer care executive.

Can you please arrange a call back on my number 9899606369 whenever possible so that I can discuss what's the issue.

Bavneet Singh Marwah
Swapnika

Jul 17, 2015

Not received coral credit card pin

I have received my coral credit card on 30 Jun 2015 and have not received pin but got a mail that pin has been sent .for card before getting and after receiving mails are Sended. So please do the needful

Jul 16, 2015

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer (s nagamani)

We have made a note of your concern. Our official will respond to you.

s nagamani

Jul 12, 2015

Need Userid for netbanking

I have applied for icici credit card and i recieved it. After recieving credit card i did not get my pin for 15days and i have generated my pin using ivrs. now the problem is i dont have an user id and password for internet banking. when i try to get user id its asking for account num for which when i give the number on the card it is not accepting and asking for 12 digit account number. I want to get user id and password for internet banking.Could you please help me out.

contact me at: nagamani94913@gmail.com
p.gupta

Jul 7, 2015

Not received pin number

I recevied my credit card from 1 month.Up to now not received my pin number.how many days it will take time kindly inform me.

REGARDS,

Sunita gupta.

sunita419@gmail.com

PAN NSDL - payment deducated but acknowledge number not received
    You were trying to make payment using Citibank / BillDesk...
    coolpad - coolpad note 3 lite
    my phone coolpad note 3 lite not showing anything only...
    JIPMER - didn't get my userid and password
    i have submited jipmer application form and also done...
    JEE Main 2016 - Jee main incorrect marking
    I wrote mains offline exam.I calculated my score using the...
    CRB Capital Markets Ltd - Non refund
    Total 5 FD FNCM/AHM/000236,237,238,239,240-payment,...
    M.C.D Delhi - dangerous stray dogs in our area
    Hello sir/madam There are many stray dogs in our...
    DEN CABLE NETWORK - Cable operator service issue
    My cable operator is not responding on cable service...
    irechargeonline.com - Recharge not done payment deducted
    Bill payment of 550 rupees is failed but balance deducted...