ICICI Bank Credit Card

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank Credit Card

Doulat Shiwani
Nov 14, 2015

Waive of late charges

This query is regarding my credit card number 4375 5108 6091 9007.I was charged for the annual fee of approx. RS 700 (Including service charge and taxes), I couldn’t not make this payment as I was out of the country for more than 2 months.
Two days back when I reached back at home (India) and was doing a transaction while using my credit card I get to know that it has been blocked. I called to your credit card representative and informed him about the same, he mentioned that annual charges is not paid thus the card gets blocked. I asked him that I am going to make the payment right now and please unblock the card and re-confirm my due amount. I got surprised when he said it’s approx. Rs 1700/-. I asked how come it reached at Rs 1700 and he explained that Rs 700 was the actual annual fee and it didn’t get paid on time hence late fee of 500 and it didn’t get paid on next month too hence once again I got charged for another Rs 500…. So it became Rs 1700. (All amounts are approximate as I don’t remember all the figures)
I requested him to please reverse the charges and let me pay the annual fee and unblock the card so that I can use it, which he didn’t not agree. I requested him few more time but he didn’t agree so finally I asked him to block the card permanently, which he didn’t not get agree saying till the time I don’t pay the entire amount it would not be blocked and all the charges will be continue.

Could you please explain if I don’t pay it forever, would you be charging me like this? This means one year down the line the charges will be Rs 6000, post ten years it would be Rs 60,000 and so on…….

I only wanted to highlighted one thing here that I have using ICICI Bank service from last more than 10 year, as my salary account is with ICICI. I have recently taken a home loan from ICICI bank too and just have started using ICICI credit card from last few years.
I also understand that I didn’t pay the dues on time due to a valid reason but for that I would be getting charged like this, which seems like dishonesty with the customer….
I am making a request here to please waive off all the charges and let me know the actual amount (annual fee) which needs to be paid or else block the card permanently and stop charging the late fee and interest without any logic.

Doulat Shiwani
Mobile No. 750774474, Email id doulatshiwani@yahoo.con & doulat.shiwani@maersk.com
Nov 10, 2015

Coral Credit Card - Free

I have received a call from marketing agency claiming that Coral credit card if offered for free. Is this true ? I see the site says otherwise. Please confirm
jain ravi
Nov 3, 2015

credit card pin

I forget the credit card pin and submitted application online but after 1 week i dont received credit card pin on my mail id
jayakar shetty
Nov 2, 2015

credit card pin

i received platinum visa credit card, but pin no not received. how i can use the credit card.
Nov 2, 2015

Credit Card

Respected Sir/Madam,

I didn't receive Credit card but charged 100 rupees for credit card.
Please deactivate attached credit cards for my account if any.
Contact Number:9403096204

Thanks And Regards,
Shailesh S. Mahajan
Oct 6, 2015

ICICI Coral card

once your telecaller called me and said that you got an approval of coral card and they will send that to my address, then after some days I got the card and your telecaller called again for confirmation, after one week I got 1 statement that I have to pay 1K+ service tax, without my concern and sign how can you send these kind of letter, also I got one sms that 4Oct is last date for payment, as I get with my other Credit card.
please need to support on this

jindal sanjay
Sep 29, 2015

non received of pin in credit card

In my ICICI bank credit card no. 5241 1320 2464 3001, I have not received PIN no., as you have send vide Speed Post, till date so kindly do the needful.

Sanjay jindal
email- jindalsanjay54@rediffmail.com
Jul 23, 2015

Dear Mr. Marwah,

We are sorry to hear about your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Jul 22, 2015

Dear Swapnika,

We request you to generate your Credit Card PIN instantly on IVR by contacting our customer care. Please visit the link: http://www.icicibank.com/customer-care.html to know the number of our customer care based on your location.

Jul 21, 2015

PIN received for the credit card however Credit card not received

This is to inform you that I have upgraded by ICICI CORAL Credit card and have received the PIN for the same. Please note that I have not received the new credit card and it has been 7 days now.

I have tried contacting the ICICI customer care number however I am roaming round and round but was not able to reach to customer care executive.

Can you please arrange a call back on my number 9899606369 whenever possible so that I can discuss what's the issue.

Bavneet Singh Marwah
Jul 17, 2015

Not received coral credit card pin

I have received my coral credit card on 30 Jun 2015 and have not received pin but got a mail that pin has been sent .for card before getting and after receiving mails are Sended. So please do the needful
Jul 16, 2015

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Customer (s nagamani)

We have made a note of your concern. Our official will respond to you.

s nagamani
Jul 12, 2015

Need Userid for netbanking

I have applied for icici credit card and i recieved it. After recieving credit card i did not get my pin for 15days and i have generated my pin using ivrs. now the problem is i dont have an user id and password for internet banking. when i try to get user id its asking for account num for which when i give the number on the card it is not accepting and asking for 12 digit account number. I want to get user id and password for internet banking.Could you please help me out.

contact me at: nagamani94913@gmail.com
Jul 7, 2015

Not received pin number

I recevied my credit card from 1 month.Up to now not received my pin number.how many days it will take time kindly inform me.

Sunita gupta.

Jul 1, 2015

credit card

dear sir as ur telecaller request and she said ur card is approved and we need documents from ur side after her request i she sent ur bank executive for collect the documents and he collected also and in same day i applied for scb credit also within 8 days i received scb card then i called ur bank customer care ur people said ur application rejected and ur cibil score below 700 (this is 200% lie) so ur application is rejected and for scb bank 799 cibil score but to ur bank lessthen 700 how this is POSSIBLE ? and please once again check my application and cibil score if it is good take proper action please dont give wrong information to public and am having sb account in ur bank if give wrong information to me why we should continue relationSHIP with ur bank my application number is S110101092850
May 20, 2015

Fraudulent transaction made from my ICICI Bank Credit Card

Sir, Received phone call from no. +917830125032 at around 11.40 am on May 19,2015, lady saying she is from ICICI bank credit card verification department and she confirm my personal details like name, card no, expiry date of card, date of birth etc. after that she told me that for security reason bank will issue new card therefore current card will be blocked soon and you have to allot new 3 d secure pin shortly by sms and asked me not to disconnect the phone. I hold the phone few minutes and disconnect the same. In betwwn i got message from VM - ICICIB at 11.46 pm and offer me an OTP.. Again i got call from same no. i.e +917830125032 at 11.52 pm asking me about whether you got sms from bank, i replied that i received then lady asked me otp to be verified. and from 11.57 p. to 12.04 pm there were 8 transaction done from my card amounting to rs 15000/- . I immediately inform customer care about the incedence and request to block my card. I have given written complaint to local police station about the same and request them to call +917830125032 but they didnt do that.
I am worried about my money which bank has debited to my card account.
But till date I have not received any information from ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD department.
Could u please verify and find out these fake persons.

Dear Mr. Jain,

We regret any inconvenience faced. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

Dear Mr. Shinde,

We understand that there are misleading calls/ e-mails being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers /international funds transfer. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such e-mails. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We understand that there are misleading calls/ e-mails being sent to customers of various Banks stating that funds need to be credited to their account with respect to some lottery / inheritance/ job offers /international funds transfer. We urge you not to react or share any information in response to such e-mails. Please write to care@icicibank.com with your contact details. Further, we have made a note of the mentioned e-mail ID and will get it investigated.

Anshu Rathi
Apr 13, 2015

Didn't recieve pin for credit card

I had received a ICICI bank platinum credit card in March. However as mentioned in the letter along with the credit card, I didn't receive a PIN in 7 days. In fact, I haven't received it till now. Please do the needful.

Aman Jain
Apr 7, 2015

fraudulent transaction

ICICI CREDIT CARD Fradulant transection
, I am Navneet Shinde card no. 4375 5108 7575 1007 On 04 April 2015 I received a call from a person telling me that he is calling from icici credit card department offering me nike shoes and puma kit for my payback points I have earned which is not used , told me it is all free you will get debited for purchase later it will be credited to your account . But my credit card was debited with Rs. 8050+8100+1941+500. When I phoned ICICI helpline they said it is fraud you must not share your card details to anyone.. I was completely shocked..I wonder as to how a third party knows all my details . The fraudsters knew the entire procedure of ICICI.

Please help..
Apr 5, 2015

Dear Customer (mukund123),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

sudhir k gupta
Apr 4, 2015

Fake Call- looks fradulent

Phone Scam
During the last one hour on 04 April 201512.00Noon to 1.00 PM I have received a number of calls with the caller posing to be from 'ICICI Bank Information Department'. The Girl on the phone told me that some Credit is to be paid to you but your Card is showing as closed. I gave my new card number and also expiry date. She insisted me to give CVV number for which I refused . She told me to talk to her boss, I disconnected the line. She called again but I did not pick. The Cell number is 91-7607225761. It is looking like a call center since I can hear the conversation going on in the background (might be a tape recorded sound to impress us). I am worried that the calls are from a rogue employee of an authorized call center. If this is so, it is a big concern.

Sudhir Kumar Gupta
Apr 1, 2015

Credit card payment returned

This is with reference to the Credit card payment of Mr. Mukund Abhyankar bearing the Credit card 377041200472040 of your bank. He has scheduled a credit card payment of Rs. 4198.94 on 26th March 2015 through NEFT system. The details of the payment are as follows

Beneficiary Branch : ICIC0000103
Beneficiary A/c : 377041200472040
Beneficiary Name : Mukund Abhyankar

Our Cosmos bank’s records shows that the entry is successful at our end with the UTR number IBN86918076. Whereas on 27th March 2015, It seems that transaction was returned by automated ICICI CBS (as the transaction was returned in same 1200hrs batch) with the reason code R03-ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST.

We need your justification as to why the payment has not been accepted and returned in spite of the fact that the information was correct in every aspect. Kindly note that since it seems to be the issue at your end, hence there should not be any penalty imposed to the beneficiary. Also make sure that since the payment is made on time so the name of the beneficiary should not be included in the defaulter’s list.

Also acknowledge the receipt of this mail along with the justification of why the NEFT payment is been returned.

This is for your information and further necessary action on immediate basis.

Please call me on 9011070020
Mar 28, 2015

Respected Sir
Any pending amount of credit card a/c please inform us.
DOB: 31.10.1964

AskmeBazaar ( Getit Stores Pvt. Ltd.) - Item was not received
    I was placed an order for VU 32 inch full hd led 32D6545...
    Corporation office valasaravakkam - Trees falling on electrical pole and wires
    Dear Sir, Iam writing this mail from Plot no 18 B, Gandhi...
    karbonn - improper work
    regarding sir, i bought karbonn titanium s201 dazzel 8gb...
    Aircel - internet
    My mobile no. Is 9858120131
    Vijay Tv - neeya naana
    dear gopinath yesterday i saw neeya naana. In that program...
    microsoft lumia 540 - delay delivery
    This is in regards to the order placed on...
    Mumbai Auto Rickshaw - phone number
    Ritu Gaur Plz contact me on my number.it was a kashmiri...
    aircel mobile network - Deducted money towards VAS services
    Dear Staff on duty, Greetings of the day. My Name is...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - Not working properly
    Hi IFB iam purchased IFB rdw 6.5kgs october 2015....
    jntu kakinada - delay of last sem project review
    sir, i am student of MCA 2012-15 batch. sir our last...