ICICI Bank Credit Card

HIMESHMBA@hOTMAIL.COM

Oct 4, 2014

Not Received credit card bill

Respected SIr
I, Himesh Manubhai Parikh holding credit card No. 4477 4682 9872 3011 has not received my credit card bill till date and 7th would be last date. I request you to send me same as every month i am not receiving hard copy on regular basis. THis happens on regular basis since last 3-4 months. If we delay than you asked for interest to be levied but what to do if we do not receive bill in time.

PL. mail me on my id. : HIMESHMBA@HOTMAIL.COM

6, Jully Tenament
Shahibaugh,
Ahmedabad - 380004
Gujarat
shshankmehta

Sep 30, 2014

Charged for 2 tickets even when in offer

I am using icici coral credit card. Booked two tickets on bookmyshow.

I didn't find any option to waive off or discount for one ticket on site. I thought the money would be refunded in the bill statement.

But I was charged for both tickets.

For such card where people pay 1000 Rs. joining fees and then don't get benefits mentioned in the joining kit itself. Its not worth buying the card.
kupankaj

Sep 22, 2014

Need to close Coral Credit card

I have received this card one week back and continuously I am trying to book ticket and even for the first time i had the same error message.

Nowhere has they mentioned any limits or a way to do it. Please cancel my card and close it.
Contact me at

kupankaj@gmail.com
kandaswamyponnusamy

Sep 21, 2014

Not able to generate pin for ICICI coral credit card

For past one month we are trying to generate pin for using our Coral credit card. But we are not getting connected to the customer care.
waste of time and money contacting the customer care.

Kandaswamy
nann

Sep 17, 2014

Credit Card

Hi all,

I have applied for credit card like two weeks back, 5 days back they send a mail "we request you to reply to this mail, from your official e-mail ID", I replayed to this mail. How many days will take to get my card.
prabhu_b

Sep 15, 2014

Didn't receive my credit card pin no.

Dear All,

I received my icici coral credit card but i didn't receive my credit card pin no, Kindly look into matter urgently.

Prabhu
9870190289.
pkamath

Sep 13, 2014

ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card Issue

Hi ,
I have been trying to book movie tickets on bookmyshow.com since yesterday and trying to avail the "Buy 1 get 1 offer" for ICICI Bank Credit card using my coral credit card . But till now I havent been able to avail that offer as the bookmyshow website keeps telling that the quota is expired ( try after 20 mins) . I have tried a million times now and still I am not successful . Now looking at the posts here I have come to the conclusion that ICICI bank is a fraud bank who has cheated its customers . They have charged 1000 + Rs for this card and at the end of it I see no offers also . I think we should sue this bank as this is case of fraud.

Prasad
prasadkamath4u@gmail.com
sajidsanadi

Aug 23, 2014

ICICI Coral Credit Fraud

Hi All,

Never go for this card or any card from this cheap Bank as they have cheated all the customers using this card as promised buy one get one movie ticket but not at all I am able to book the ticket from 4 months as Book my show will have some quota(No where mentioned how much) which will be always full although you book for 6 days later ticket.

We will get the message as "Sorry, we can`t proceed with the booking for this offer since the Total Number of Tickets for Today has been exhausted OR You may have applied it to an ongoing transaction which is not yet cancelled. Please try again after 20 mins. For any queries please write to us at helpdesk@bookmyshow.com. (-4011)"

This all bullshit................

Should go to consumer court for this.

Regards.
One of the customer which will close all the accounts with ICICI
NidhiIFB

Jul 28, 2014

Fake promises

I havent used my card for the past one month and even for the first time i had the same error message.Your bank makes false promises and with the end of my current billing cycle i will have to get rid of this card of yours and have also requested my company to change my salary account to HDFC or Axis bank.
This bank so called ICICI bank is good for nothing

Jul 18, 2014

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Mr. Nath,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you and assist.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
navanaths

Jul 9, 2014

Buy one get one movie ticket ICICI coral

It has been observed that ICICI coral card is giving fake promises of Buy one get one movie ticket free on ICICI coral card. I hold one coral credit card and found that it never offer free movie tickets on the movie which is good and on prime time. It always shows an error 'Sorry, we can`t proceed with the booking for this offer since the Total Number of Tickets for Today has been exhausted OR You may have applied it to an ongoing transaction which is not yet cancelled. Please try again after 20 mins. For any queries please write to us at helpdesk@bookmyshow.com. (-4011)'.

I feel cheated by ICICI credit card company as it charges heavy annual charge by compensating with such a fake offer. I tried to book ticket for seats when all seats are empty still it shows ' Total Number of Tickets for Today has been exhausted OR You may have applied it to an ongoing transaction which is not yet cancelled'. Which is standard error.

Please do needful to stop such cheating with common normal people.

Navanaths@gmail.com
PARESHAN

Jun 27, 2014

NO ONE RESPONDING TO AT THE TOLL FREE NUMBER

I HAVE RECEIVED MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT FOR ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD WHICH AS PER ME IS WRONG AND I WANT TO CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD OFFICE AT 9890478000 WHICH IS THE NUMBER FOR GOA AND ALSO TRIED THE 1800 NUMBERS BUT NO USE. NOW YOU HAVE DEBITED THE AMOUNT FROM MY ACCOUNT AND MUST BE ADDING INTEREST TO THE LEFT AMOUNT BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL THAT UNLESS SOMEONE CONTACTS ME I WILL NOT PAY AND YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME AT THE EARLIEST OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE CONSUMER FORUM..
sandeep.v

Jun 24, 2014

Joining fees

ICICI Representative called me and offered Coral credit card without joining fees and said that if we spend 50000 then second year renewal fee will be waived off but after receiving card they charged 1000 rupees as joining fees and informed that I need to spend 125000 rupees on card in order to waive off second year renewal charges. After consulting ICICI customer care 4-5 times they asked me to pay the outstanding amt of the card and place a request for card cancellation so that they can revert my joining fees. My card was cancelled and joining fees was reverted but while placing the order for card cancellation ICICI customer care guy said that they will provide ICICI platinum chip card free of cost. I agreed but till now platinum card is not delivered and they charged 199 rupees as joining fees without delivering the card.

I have lot of respect towards ICICI bank as it is India's largest private sector bank but I have lost all hopes towards this bank. Kindly revert my joining fees which you charged without delivering the card.

Sandeep
thebondkaran@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2014

Coral Card Issue

I had requested for coral card because your representative had told that in the joining kit (which you will get with card) I will get the provogue tie. Today I have received the credit card but I have not received any tie .So kindly send me the joining kit by today or tomorrow. If I am not getting tie by today or tomorrow which according to your representative I should get it today with my credit card ,I am not entitled to pay any charge (including joining fee) and ICICI bank will only responsible for it .

Karan Shah(7507478621)
Ankita Shakya

May 20, 2014

icici coral card

I have applied for the ICICI Coral Debit Card on 25th April 2014, but i have not received any response from your side whether my card is ready or not. I have try to contact you people but its totally in vain. Please revert me ASAP.
anand123

May 15, 2014

Credit Card Fraud

HI,
I am Raushan Anand. I got a call from ICICI credit Card Department asking me to get a card which has no annual and joining fee. Also he said this is only for Infosys Employees and u get get shortlisted for this program that's why i applied for the card.Now when I received the card it is mentioned that it has joining and annual charges as well. I didn't received my activation pin and I didn't call the ICICI customer care for activation of my card.
Please suggest what should I do ?
ICICI Credit Card Agent: Rahul
His Mobile No. -+918087768934

Raushan Anand
anandraushan@yahoo.com
+91-7741894953
mannvicky

Apr 26, 2014

Coral Card Fraud

I was also duped by ICICI coral card system. I was also told, like many others on this board that I will get 1 ticket free on book my show but it never works. I have written to ICICI and book my show customer support a couple of times but no one solves the problem.
I have a coral credit card and a debit card, trust me this offer never works on any of the cards. So do not opt for a coral card.

ICICI bank always make false commitments.
Srikanth.konanki

Apr 22, 2014

Credit Card

I have applied for credit card like two weeks back. I didnt get any mail or confirmation mail or anything. What kind of service is this? It was told that you will get your credit card within 10days. Today it is 15th day, even there is no response from yourside. I personally called you people 2times but yet worst response. I need response ASAP
Rajeshfpb

Apr 14, 2014

buy-one-get-one free movie tickets fraud

Dear All,

Recently I had a bad experience with ICICI coral Credit Cards. Based on their offer that I'll be entitled for buy-one-get-one free movie tickets per month, they are not providing this offer after buy the credit card. They say a lot of excuses but not any word about a compensation.

This is unfair and banks should not mean for looting money eye opened from customers. This must not be entertained. Public who have similar experience are requested to unite and mark a formal complaint with the bank.

Rajesh
rajeshfpb@gmail.com
Alokesh Sengupta

Feb 21, 2014

CREDIT CARD STATEMENT

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM NOT GETTING CREDIT CARD STATEMENT NEITHER IN HARD COPY NOR IN MY EMAIL. I AM MAKING PAYMENT ON THE BASIS THE SMS COMING IN MY MOBILE. IN THE LAST MONTH I HAVE WAITED THE LAST MONTH BUT BILL NOT RECEIVED AND I HAVE STOPPED MAKING PAYMENT. I TRIED TO TALK WITH THE CUSTOMER CARE BUT ALL TIME THE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER IS KEEPING BUSY. ULTIMATELY I HAVE DECIDED TO MADE A COMPLAIN.

PLEASE SEND ME MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT FROM THE MONTH OF APRIL'13 TILL DATE ,SO THAT I CAN KNOW THAT WHAT CHARGES ARE CHARGING IN MY BILLS . IF HARD COPIES ARE NOT POSSIBLE THEN SEND ME IN MY MAIL ID ( alokesh@live.in)
AFTER MAKING COMPLAIN IF I DO NOT GET MY BILLS FROM THE MONTH OF APRIL'13 TO DATE , I WILL STOP THE PAYMENT AND CLOSE THE CARD IMMIDIATELY.

THANKS
RGDS
ALOKESH
(M) 9903266128
CARD NO 5241931248490009

Jan 30, 2014

ICICI bank fraudulent card offers

Dear Sir (rajulrulz),

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would request you to write to care@icicibank.com with your contact number/ registered e-mail ID. Our official will contact you and address your concerns. Refer '46600801' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Jan 29, 2014

Joining fees for ICICI Coral Card

We are concerned about your feedback. . Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com. Our official will get back to you and assist. Refer '46601003' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
rajulrulz

Jan 28, 2014

ICICI bank fraudulent card offers

I am from mumbai, and on 25th Dec 2013 i received a call from ICICI bank credit card division stating that they had a special offer for
Christmas with no joining fee/ no annual - renewal charges on CORAL credit card if applied on that day.
They consistently insisted that there will be no charges whatsoever and they will provide a welcome kit within 2 days of card application with a letter mentioning about the "no fees whatsoever" structure.
I agreed to apply based on this, and their executive dropped in to collect the documents within an hour.
I received the card from the bank in a months time, but not the welcome kit which had the letter confirming the waiver of charges.
Strangely there is no senior official whom i can talk to, and i followup with them each day to get some lame excuses like ..
"We will be dispatching it today..", or "we will check and call you in 10 mins.." however dont get any response. Also their tone
is very rude and indifferent of the issue.

Now the card that has been issued says to have a joining fee, which is exactly against what was promised while taking the application and hence this is a cheating experience!
I have completely lost all faith in ICICI and will be closing Loan/ Bike Insurance and of course the Credit card relationship with the bank.

I request strong action against this fraudulent group/ Bank officials who have been showing indifference on this one and making their sales targets by cheating customers.
Contact Numbers of the card issue Dept :
07208002747
Representative names : (multiple) - Shilpa, Suvi Agarwal, Shekhar, Nilofer, Anagha, Milind etc

Request your prompt help on the above..
Thanks and Regards,
R S
ajay123kudale

Jan 28, 2014

Joining fees for ICICI Coral Card

ICICI bank cheated with me. Before taking card they told me that, you have no joining fees for card - its totally free for you. So I stepped up for taking this card.
When my card is received and activated, i made call to customer care asking details and any joining charges on my card TWICE. Customer care informed me that you don't have any charges - again same "its FREE for you".
But when my statement comes - it already had rs1000 joining fees.

When i logged a complaint for reversal of joining fees from ICICI bank website[it is written there that - your complaint will get reply/resolved in 24 hours]. No one is going to give you reply back, also they
didn't mentioned any reference email address for tracking or communication. So you didn't say that i had raised a complaint - because you don't have any proof.
They are not replying for your complaints.
If you call to Customer care number - there is waiting of 15-20 mins[min].

First time all offers are availed for you, but from next time onwards - it's their turn and they will never let you take advantage - instead they revenged you with previous offers with interest.

Really bad service of ICICI Customer care. No one is going to help you if you are trapped in this - SO BE ALERT.
mallurwarsd

Jan 1, 2014

Very bad experience with corol credit card

Lot of false commitment and offer.wrong promises given by the bank .Customer care will not raise a complaint and there will no follow-up on issues. without receiving card sending SMS of bill payment.

PayTM.com - refund does not recieved in bank account
    my order no. 628603050, still pending. do something about...
    360698 - BSSC Payment Problem
    Dear sir, I am Ramashankar Nayak, i have done payment...
    care@paytm.com - CANCELLATION OF RETURN REQUEST
    DEAR SIR, MY ORDER ID IS 619996199 .UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE...
    SanDisk 8gb pandrive - yet not delivered
    I had ordered SanDisk 8gb cruzer blade pandrive from...
    Aircel - worst customer support
    aircel is a world worst and number one fraud network. no...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - INDIAN RAILWAYS
    TDR-NOT REFUNDED REJECTED CR REPUDIATE-PNR NO 4100968216 I...
    UNITED NATIONS POVERTY ALLEVIATION UK - prize winning
    My dad has received about wining prize The message from...
    allince - i reseved a mail from rbi to exccccchingr
    RESERVE BANK Oct 22 (2 days ago) to me From Office...