ICICI Bank

Dear Team ,

VIPLAV SINGH
To customer.care@icicibank.com 15 Sep 2010

Dear All,

My ICICI Salary Acount No. - 102201507150, Has ben Freezed Bcoz Of a debit of Rs. 95000+, As a defaulter of not paying a personal loan which i hv taken frm the bank. My Loan Account No . is LPMUM00012530626, I hv settled this account by paying Rs.41200 by cash on 25th of november 2010, I hv the Recipt & the settlement letter for the same which i am attaching with this mail. And if now i want my account to be in a transactionable mode in next 48 hrs. if u r unable to do so then i will file a case against you for claming Rs. 95000+ amount which is showing as a debit amount in my account.

Thks & regds
Viplav Singh

this is the original message send to icici team wen i 1st faced message. After a npo. of conversation they told me to meet Mr. Satyjeet SIngh RM collection in there JB Nagar Branch And submitted said documents hv got accknowledge ment copy of that too...

still these ppl harrasing me if i m replying them that i hv paid my dues & error is done frm ICICI end then they r taking out my inlaws mob no. frm social networking site calling them & threating . They r doing it with mother too.

AS a cutomer of icici bank i feel i hv been continuously raped by them frm past 4 yrs.

Kindly do the needful as early as possile & relieve me.

Harrasment against Paid DUes

sebastianjo

Aug 13, 2015

FRAUD CALLS for loans not paid off

Mobile fraud call - +912267850999 fraud calls regarding loans from Mumbai

Received a fraud call from this number +912267850999 claimed as call from Mumbai - Andheri branch.

Keep on disturbing almost 9 times per day regarding icici bank loan not paid off. when i asked for loan number, first they are not ready to tell the loan number, finally they told loan number as '987889' like this. when i called the bank, they told they dont have this kind of loan number format.

I wish there will be some provision to stop these kind of fraudulent activities.
ashish seema

Aug 12, 2015

terminat but give me letter for training fee deposit

I am Ashish Kumar Tiwari. Emp Code 293639. worked in Icici Bank. IC colony Borivali Branch. I joined Icici Bank In 11 Apr 2014. Worked continually 05 Aug 2014,.Due to Dengue I was unable for job. I went native place after treatment from mumbai inform to BSM. Because I was not well. During treatment i got termination letter in sep. i Called HR. He advised me the call to ER Manager. I contact Er Manager for rejoining. she tell me mail medical certificate. i mailed certificate. but she not accept my request.
But from Feb 2015 bank sent a letter for training fee deposit. I filled a bond in tcaht are condition I cant leave bank for 2 years, & bank Not terminate me for two years.

Ashish Kumar Tiwari

May 21, 2015

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Mr. Shobhit,

We appreciate your alertness. We confirm you that, the call you have received has not been made by ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank never asks personal, account or financial information from the customers. Please do not reveal your financial details or passwords to anyone. We request you to write to antiphishing@icicibank.com with your contact details incase you receive any such calls. Further, we have made a note of the mentioned contact number and will get it investigated.

Amit Dubey

May 20, 2015

Credit card team Misbehavior

My Name is Amit dubey I had applied for a credit card Before 2 Month at Borivali West Icici Bank Branch.
Then after 2 days i got a call from Icici bank chandivali branch some one by the name of ( NEHA SINGH 8655586629 )
She had ensured me that due to short address your approval is pending kindly provide the hard copy of documents
i had done the same i had called them in my office and handoverd the documents again she told me that it will take
another 10 days to process the applications i had agreed the same as iam needful of credit card
after following up with her for more then 25 days i did,nt got any clarafication or any confirmation from her end.
After a month i got a mail confirmation that my Credit card request has been Declined. again for the same reason then
I had changed my address Dahisar East as per my salary account and handover the documents to executive and once again she has ensured me that within 10 days i will get my card.

Then suddenly again i got a call from Miss. Villu Vishwa ( 08976291089) stating that she is from icici bank chandivali branch
her language was very harsh / and rude which was not proving that she is directly from icici bank. Your icici bank excucative sd UP wale aise hi hote hai ..... i have all recording.
Then lock complain in icici bank customer care But still no reply My SR No- SR368154599

Respective Icici bank senior authorities i am an old customer of your bank i did,nt expected such things
from icici bank . I will closed all My family and friends account.
My intention is not to complain you but atleast highlight you that how your employe behave in back of you.
Awaiting for a valueable reply .Not An Appology

My Applications No :- W110101118359

Amit Dubey
Ankur Shobhit

May 19, 2015

fraud call

I received a phone call from an unknown number (9546094560). He informed me that my card has been blocked and he needed some details for activate the same.
I did not provide any details but request you to kindly undertake some action against this number so that at least some persons do not get fooled.

Apr 17, 2015

ICICIBank_Care

Dear Ms. Malvika,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

MalvikaJ

Apr 7, 2015

Harrasment

I'm getting calls from 011-42268658 from a Mr. Vikram Singh on some loan which was apparently taken from a relative of mine.

The first two calls I answered politely and informed him that although of course I know the person he is referring to but I'm not in touch with them so I cannot help him. He called again today and when I told him to stop calling me he became aggressive threatening me to call on my work number. This is absolutely unnecessary and ridiculous because I have nothing to do with or have any information of what he is talking about. ICICI Bank if you are reading this please investigate the matter. If he calls me again I'm going straight to the police and will not stop there.

Please investigate the matter and expedite immediately as your reputation is at stake!

Malvika
+91-9987032542
Naaz Shaik

Mar 23, 2015

msg I got on my phone

Dear Customer, You have made a Debit Card purchase of INR2,273.44 on 22 Mar. Info.VIN*SHOWMEFLIX.. Your Net Available Balance is INR 14,436.01.
Naaz Shaik

Mar 23, 2015

unknown transaction

Sir,plz help me out...there was an unknown transaction which I don't know at all...but I got a msg on my phn
That was from show me flux vin...I lost 2274/- from my account...plz do something...:( I'm feeling really down...I can send u the reference num and also the msg..plz do verify and check ....my contact num 9985007378..I'm from nellore district...plz do help me

Mar 4, 2015

ICICI Bank Care

Dear Ms. Kausar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (insert post ID here) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

heena kausar

Mar 2, 2015

NOT GEATING DEABIT CARD

DEAR SIR.MY SELF HEENA I AM NOT GEATING DEBIT CARD ON TIME MY.AWB NUMBER,43802330880 PLZ I NEED VERY ARGEN BASE I GOT SMS ON 23 FEB BUT TILL NOW I AM NOT GEATING CARD
somu20481

6 14-11-2014 IIN/Paytm.com /20141114011734/1 2,000.00
7 14-11-2014 IIN/Paytm.com /20141114012135/1 1,555.00
8 14-11-2014 IIN/Paytm.com /20141114013408/1 1,000.00
9 14-11-2014 VIN/PayTM /20141114013617/1 500.00
All the above transactions were done without my consent or knowledge in the morning of 14 Nov 2014 early morning at 5.00 am when i was asleep.This must be done by somebody having access to the bank KYC information as nobody else would be able to transact at such an alarming speed .Please note all the above transactions happened within 3 minutes.I immediately called the hotline and was informed that the card would be blocked to prevent any further transactions.When i asked about the future course of action i was told that the issue would be looked into and resolved with a time frame of 45 days .On further enquiry the operator also confirmed that the transactions were done at a Gurgaon based IP address and it is possible to trace out IF THE BANK WANTS to retrieve the money and ensure that the customer is taken care of.Since i am holding this account for quite some time and being my first ever savings account and the bank of my choice i was hoping that this issue would be sorted out.But i was surprised at the level of stupendous answers and replies that i got from the bank regarding the issue.I was told that the Debit card has undergone a 3D Secure Authentication, which is a 2nd level authentication specifically built in for online transactions done through Merchant Websites. I am still baffled as to how the OTP was generated as there was no sms sent to my registered mobile phone .But the person replying basically seems to be programmed to copy paste the same info to queries posted at different levels under different names which means rather than trying to get to the issue the bank is just trying to get the customer frustrated and let it go .I would like to know how to get the money back or what else needs to be done to ensure that this bank or its corrupt and unreliable people (with access to sensitive Information like KYC)does not rob more people of their hard earned money .I am sure the bank has found out new ways to extract money from people this way and hope people start closing their ICICI bank accounts as this bank has seriously lost its creditability if you consider its the bank with the most fraudulent transactions happening over the years.
Please advise
sravanp

Oct 27, 2014

Recovery agent harassment

Dear Sir/Mam

I am writing this to inform you about the torture and harassment that I and my family are subjected to by ICICI Bank over the last couple of years, and I would require immediate relief from this threat to the life and welfare of my family and my family members which I am entitled to as a citizen of this country..

I have two loan accounts with ICICI Bank. These loans were availed of in the year 2007-2008 when I was working with ICICI Bank. I was paying the regular installments through my salary for about one year from the date of availing of the loan. Sometime aftrewards I lost my job with ICICI Bank and it was because of the Bank that I had to lose my job. The numbers of the loan accounts are given below for your information and ready reference.

Loan Account No : LPMUM00013771653
Loan Account No : LPMUM00011610430

Since I was without a job and without any financial earnings I defaulted on my repayments of the loan. It was not willful but the circumstances that the Bank itself created by throwing me out of the job that resulted in my non-payment of the loan installments. It was in fact very bad ,to say the least ,as the job market conditions were dismal at that time.

I faced further challenges in the form a divorce from my marriage and this also put huge burden on me in the form of divorce settlement , which went on for two long years , which saw the liquidation of family assets to settle the divorce petition and the related court cases. Needless to say , all this affected me physically , mentally ,and financially and this prevented me from taking care of the repayments of the loan immediately though my intention was that I will repay the same as things improved.
Through recovery agents and shady goonda organizations and anti social elements , ICICI Bank has made numerous calls to me and threatened me. I had informed them politely that I was not in a position to pay up at that time but that they should give me some more time, they continued with the calls and threats and they sent goondas to my office and tarnished my reputation. I had told them that they may pursue legal methods to get me in but not illegal tricks to which they have not responded as yet. Their actions have been contrary to the RBI instructions to banks in this connection.

As if it is not enough that they torture me and harass me, they have started harassing my parents, close relatives, friends in India and abroad. Calls have been made to my family members apart from my Father and mother to my uncles, cousins and my close friend in Australia.

My father is a retired bank employee with health problems. He does a part time job to keep the wolf away from the door. He was called 50 times in one day and was threatened that he had to pay the money as he is my father. The loan is an unsecured one and my father is not a guarantor. They have falsely mis-stated the facts. They called up my father’s office and harassed him.My father is an aged person having health problems and he had fainted due to the pressure put by the ICICI Bank’s goondas.
( Some of the numbers from which they called up me and my father are – 022-61202435, 9833749105, 9892587786, 022-61202442, 022-61564849, 022-61564845, 022 - 61564848. There are seven recordings of the Bank’s calls available with me and it can be produced before an appropriate authority any time)
To elaborate the details of the calls made by the Bank I am stating the following for your information and necessary action at the earliest.

It will be useful if you could investigate this with the help of Cybercrimes Division – how has the Bank accessed so many contacts and telephone numbers of mine? It is possible only if they have hacked into my Facebook Account or Yahoo account. For example , Mr. Pavan is a faraway relative, I don’t know how they got his office number and called him up asking to pay up, and calling up Mr. Siddarth in Australia, when his number is not known to anyone I know. His parents have his number and no one else. I suspect that they have hacked my email accounts, Facebook account and my mobile phone. I am surprised how they got these details. This requires an investigation as the Bank may be harassing many others in the same way by hacking their emails and accounts. It is a criminal offence which the Bank has committed if they have accessed my mails and accounts using specialist hackers.

The guidelines from RBI is like this:“The bank and their agents should not resort to intimidation or harassment of any kind, either verbal or physical, against any person in their debt collection efforts, including acts intended to humiliate publicly or intrude the privacy of the debtors’ family members, referees and friends, making threatening and anonymous calls or making false and misleading representations” (RBI). Also, as per guidelines issued by the RBI on recovery agents, “to ensure due notice and appropriate authorisation, banks should inform the borrower the details of recovery agency firms companies while forwarding default cases to the recovery agency.” So, when the recovery agent visits you, he will first have to show the authority letter issued by the bank permitting him to collect dues from you. You can even ask for the agent’s identity card to cross-check the details (RBI).The bank has to keep the borrower updated if it changes the recovery agent. “Where the recovery agency is changed by the bank during the recovery process, in addition to the bank notifying the borrower of the change, the new agent should carry the notice and the authorisation letter along with his identity card,” theRBI guidelines state. Up-to-date details of the recovery agency firms companies engaged by banks may also be posted on the bank’s website, as per the apex bank.

I am sure I am not the only person who is being subject to this torture. Such stories are put up on the website www.consumerlaw.in. I would request you to investigate the case with appropriate machinery available at your disposal and bring out the truth behind the illegitimate and nefarious activities of an institution which borders on mafiaism. You may instruct the Bank appropriately that they may sit down with me discuss a program of loan repayment which suits them and at the same time which is affordable for a person like me.

I request your immediate intervention to set things right. My humble request to you is to facilitate the following:
1. The Bank may discuss with me the matter relating to the loan for a repayment schedule acceptable to both.
2. Stop calling people and harassing and threatening them and torturing them mentally.
3. Investigate with the help of the cybercrime unit as to how my accounts were hacked and numbers and addresses taken by ICICI Bank.
4. Kindly initiate legal action instead of harassing me.

Sravan Kumar.
vishalpanchal21

Oct 9, 2014

ATM machine Issues & They not refund Money

This is Vishal Panchal

Since last five days i follow icici bank customer care for my complain, I explain to you what is the my complaint to icici bank.

On 05/10/2014 i attempt to withdraw 45,000 from ICICI ATM Machine, In the first attempt i withdraw 20,000 but i did not count same time due to i want to withdraw remaining money & other people in Que. In second attempt i got MSG in machine "Out of Service" I attempt third time for 20,000 i got money but did not count same time. Due to some issues in machine i use another machine and in the fourth attempt i withdraw 5000, & That time i count all money and i got it 40,000 so lose 5,000 in first or second trasactions. I complaint to ICICI bank and no buddy call me for this issues (They just send me MSG on mob "We are unable to reverse the transaction as it has been pain completely"), Last five days i call to customer care and i waste of my important time to following ICICI Bank.
I hate this thing to ICICI Bank Providers no buddy believe to what happen with me Because that time i am only one person front of ATM machine. "The Machine can make it Mistakes but not Customers"

Can you please solve this matter & back my money other wise i must file consumer cases against icici bank.

Vishal Panchal

Mo ; +91 989 841 2211
PRITAMMA

Sep 25, 2014

CREDIT CARD FRAUD

Date :- 25th September 2014.

From,
Mr. Pritam A. Gadade
1/A, Shree Krishna Sahakar Society,
Konkan Nagar, Bhandup (W),
Mumbai – 400 078.
ICICI Bank
Mumbai.

SUB.:- CREDIT CARD FRAUD

I am holding ICICI bank credit card had recd. an call on 4th September 2014 saying that we are calling from ICICI bank and your card number is so n so our bank has seen that regular transactions and payments from your side for that we have decided to give an increase of your credit amount, along with package of 03 days tour with family, watch, shoes, belt etc. of your size and they also said about the rewards point that you have unused just 9500 points will be deducted and you won’t have to pay annual fees or for promotional gifts for all this we need to confirm some details like card number, D.O.B, address, and mother name so i said how can i know that your calling from the said bank so they said will send you an message from DM ICICI of one time password which will come in few minutes SO THAT U CAN RELY they also said for all this your existing card must get cancelled or blocked for the new one and new card will be delivered in next fifteen days.

And exactly after few minutes i had recd. that message seeing the message from DM ICICI I WAS FORCED MYSELF THAT IT WAS NOT A FAKE CALL then later on they called me once again from same number and said to confirm me the details with the front and backside of cards details when i refused to give them backside details they told we know all details of your card but system only accept its only at your voice pronounce again i refused them for the same and ask if you know my all details then u only say the details i will confirm it but they refused and replied that we can say only your first 4 digit printed on that back of card the rest three digit will be said by you but when they said the number i was surprised that it was matching digit to my number so i thought it would be the true call from bank & i gave them the number then they said i will get an call from the promotional team where i have to confirm my address and size of shoes and i had received an call from the number 9210706814 (Purnima Mehra) to confirm all the details and later after few minutes i had received an SMS of transaction alert of Rs. 8500/-.

Now please suggest me what to do & I need to pay for this.

Ragards.

Pritam Gadade (9820208164)
PRITAMMA

Sep 25, 2014

CREDIT CARD FRAUD

I am holding icici bank credit card had recd. an call on 4th sept 2014 saying that we r calling from icici bank and your card number is so n so our bank has seen that regular transactions and payments from your side for that we have decided to give an increase of your credit amount, along with package of 03 days with family, watch, shoes, belt etc. of your size and they also said about the rewards point that u have unused just 9500 points will be deducted and you wont have to pay annual fees or for promotional gifts
for all this we need to confirm some details like card number, D.O.B, address,and mother name so i said how can i know that your calling from the said bank so they said will send you an message from DM ICICI of one time password which will come in few minutes SO THAT U CAN RELY they also said for all this your existing card must get cancelled or blocked for the new one and new card will be delivered in next fifteen days

with the front and backside of cards details when i refused to give them backside details they told we know all details of your card but system only accept its only at your voice pronounce again i refused them for the same and ask if you know my all details then u only say the details i will confirm it but they refused and replied that we can say only your first 4 digit printed on that back of card the rest three digit wiil be said by you but when they said the number i was surprised that it was matching digit to my number so i thought it would be the true call from bank & i gave them the number then thet said i will get an call from the promotional team where i have to confirm my address and size of shoes and i had recd an call from the number 9210706814 (Purnima Mehra) to confirm all the details and later after few minutes i had recd an sms of transaction alert of rs 8500/-

Now please sugest wht to do and i need to pay for this
jas_khalsa

Jun 4, 2014

Ridiculous customer service

Your Customer Service is the most ridiculous in the world. When ever I visit a branch of your bank, your employees behave in the manner that they are equal to IAS/IPS officers!!!!.

I will soon want to close my account.
jas_khalsa

Jun 4, 2014

Ridiculous customer service

I will soon want to close my account.

I have myself worked for a bank in Dubai but even Dubai Sheikhs do not have as much attitude as what your STUPID staff carries. I am shocked!!!!!!
Nitesh Mishra

May 27, 2014

credit card issues

Respected Sir / madam

I have applied new ICICI BANK CORAL CREDIT CARD and i will received credit card at 26 MAY 2014.
& I also have ur HPCL CREDIT CARD ,total i have Two credit card

But credit limit is Only-20,000rs,
i am working in Reliance Life insurance and my annual package up to 5lac plus incentive and i also provide all the document before applied the card .

And i will call ur customer care team but that person disconnect the line this is not a way of provide the valuable services to the customer

so i will requested to increase my credit limit as soon as possible ,Otherwise close my credit card ...
i dont want other excuse from ur retention team if increase the my credit card limit then i will continue the card other please close the card as soon......

please do needful as soon as possible

nitesh mishra
SreejithNair

Feb 8, 2014

Unknown transaction

Sir/madam,

An unknown transaction has been performed using my debit card 5326660152014657 and an amount of 3238.33 has been debited from my account. Kindly look into the matter.

Sreejith
santosh semwal

Jan 4, 2014

MOBILE RECHARGE

recharges back team,
ICICI Bank Ltd.
A/c no.006301524158

AMT OF TRANSACTION RS.155/- DATE OF TRANSACTION 02/01/2014 REQUEST NO. SR299192126
AMT OF TRANSACTION RS.50/- DATE OF TRANSACTION 02/01/2014 REQUEST NO. SR299192419
AMT OF TRANSACTION RS.50/- DATE OF TRANSACTION 02/01/2014 REQUEST NO. SR299192627
AMT OF TRANSACTION RS.50/- DATE OF TRANSACTION 02/01/2014 REQUEST NO. SR299192860

I have recharge through vodafone site 1st recharge of Rs155/- showed "authonthecation failed" 2nd recharge of Rs.155/- showed "recharge successable" 3rd recharge of Rs.50/- showed "authonthecation failed" & 4rt recharge of Rs.50/- showed "authonthecation failed" & 5th recharge of Rs.50/- showed "authonthecation failed".
But all the recharges are DR. in my account.
Kindly look into the matter& reply

SANTOSH SEMWAL
PRAGATI S

Nov 27, 2013

UPDATE MOBILE NUMBER AND EMAIL ID

I want to change my mobile number who i have given to icici bank.My CARD NUMBER IS 5399981026004589 (PRAGATI PAGAR) e mail id pragatipagar01@gmail.com my updated mobile number is 9920345617 who has been Disconnected.Kindly updated my new mobile number 9167430140 in place of 9920345617.Please do the needfully..ASAP

Sep 6, 2013

Fooling of customers and unsolicited billing

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '4556470' in the subject line.

paytm - Ugbjyf
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT.7478324614 Transaction...