ICICI Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank

makert40

May 25, 2014

Unsuccessful Transaction

Hi, I have made a transaction of INR 53,542.20 on 25-05-2014 11:14:55 to Lenovo for buying a Laptop,
but my transaction gor cancelled,any my was deducted from the account.

Ashwin Tomar

Feb 25, 2013

Merchant Refund Amount not credit in Bank Account

I make a transaction on 17/01/2013 to Merchant Sunbirdfx
Description : VIN/sunbirdfx //20130117192110/0 Amt 500 USD (28,533.70 INR) via my VISA Debit Card
After some days my merchant sunbirdfx return 100 USD on 13 Feb 2013 to my VISA Debit Card ending with number 1958
But my bank (ICICI Bank) not credit that amount till now in my Bank Account 031901512240.
I contact my Bank Customer Officer via email but they not give any reply .
MOHMMEDPARVEEZ7

Nov 29, 2012

HOLD TRANSACTION

hi sir am for paris fashion am kind reqves to reles my payment of 35000 and mid-50334856 tid-2548737 see sir is not my misstake i have give many regves and i got complime number sir ,sr246303783,and i have give chareslip to ur exutu the orignal also so plz i dont have chareslip plz am regves u to reles my payment u r hold my for 06/09/2012 na sir so plz help me sir
adityaadavi

Nov 12, 2012

CIBIL Clearance

My name is Aditya Adavi, a former ICICI Credit card customer.

Please let me know if my name is now cleared on the CIBIL records, since I have cleared my dues fully.

Refer letter (REf No: 092812/SR240344575C)

I have been harassed and very troubled due to this credit card, and I am now facing a family emergency for which i require a personal loan urgently, but due to the CIBIL record, I am not eligible.

I am sincerely hoping ICICI credit card team clarifies this ASAP.

Aditya
Krishnakumar S Send email

Nov 6, 2012

user id disabled

hi,

I am using icici internet banking, but i have encountered an issue i.e suddenly my user id was disabled, please help me on this issue, i am getting frustration please help me as soon as possible..

krishnakumar.S
mountroad icici bank chennai.

Oct 30, 2012

CARDS BLOCKED

Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '3648297' in the subject line.

Oct 26, 2012

Deductions -- (Minimum Account Balance) charges

Hi Devender,

Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '3638059' in the subject line.

Oct 25, 2012

not giving noc

Hi Suresh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Dmalik Send email

Oct 25, 2012

Deductions -- (Minimum Account Balance) charges

Sorry actually the date was, 12/09/2012, 14/09/2012 and 24/09/2012. where they deducted the money..
Nagaraju Ch Send email

Oct 13, 2012

POSDEC CHG

On 12/10/2012 POSDEC CHG/07-09-12/1131/25ST3 of Rs- 28.09 has been deducted three times why and customer care people telling that minimum balance one reason second one i try to withdraw more amount through card swiping and there is no balance in my account but unfortunately at that time am having balance in my account.as on 13/10/12 my account was nill due to that another deduction of 28.09 is pending kindly help me how can i get back the amount.

Oct 10, 2012

Deduction of MAB charges without any prior information

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have made a note of your account number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Hi Sumit,

We have made a note of your account number. Our official will get back to you to assist you regarding the same.

Hi Sumit,

Raj09 Send email

Harrasmaent

same is happening with me, some icici guy from no 9272200942 sameer shaik is harassing me like anything
its really sad to hear such words from pvt organizations. guys who are actually defaulters never get caught, people like us who have already paid emis for 4 yrs but because of some personal issues last year its pending with intention to pay only shouldnt be harassed

Sep 27, 2012

lost of debit card

i have lost my debit card ,so i want to block it and request for new DEBIT CARD with new pin .
my account number is 628401555062.
name :sumit
Roja Rani Send email

Aug 12, 2012

POSDEC CHG

27-July-2012 Five times POSDEC CHG/27-07-12/2236/25ST3 has been deducted from my account.
I was not at all aware of this and was not aware what is this.They didn't even mention what type of transaction is that.

Aug 8, 2012

Harrasmaent

I have taken a Personal Loan from your bank and due to some personal reason I was not able to pay EMI from some time, I am getting threatening calls from some of your manager from last many days, I told them that i will pay full amount what ever would be due on me in November 2012 last. But they are regularly calling me and using abusing languages.

For your kind information i would like to tell you that i have paid Rs.42196/- to ICICI credit card 4477474552431002, which was pending on me and from some time i was not able to pay the EMI but now i clear all the pending amount. you can check your record.

My intention is very clear that i will pay full amount in November 2012, But Today i got a call from one of your employee " Sandeep Rawat " contact no. 9873838157 / 9899094167 who used abusing language about my religion about me . I am really shocking that i am giving date to pay all the amount and they are abusing my religion. shame on you guys you are no .1 bank in India and your employee is abusing to all muslims.

Tell me what should i do ??? shall i take help of police or should i go to consumer court because your employees harassing me too much.
Talamsta Send email

Aug 8, 2012

Jul 14, 2012

ATM Transaction Issue

Hi Vishwajeet,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon.

Hi Ashish,

We are sorry to here about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '3136710' in the subject line.

Hi Ashish,

Hi Sachin,

We are sorry to here about your experience. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '3134666' in the subject line.

Jun 20, 2012

The ICICI Bank
loan Recovery deptt.

Sub:Haressment from 07838729189 regarding my personal loan.

The No. 07838729189 become horror to me since call from this no means a lots of abusive words for me. This seems that my family is toys for them. Now i am afrid that he will reach my home to abuse or kill me.

The matter is that i had a pl in 2008 and due to my job loss i can not pay my 1 yr emi. And now today on 20/06/12 a phone call came to my home phone no. and said that he is SI from Pune and there is a case(case no. 420/138/9)launched againest me from Mr. A. k. Chaundilaya who was introduced as Legal adviser of ICICI Bank and tommorow(21/06/12) will be legal hearing of my case in court, if i want to hold it then i have to pay 50,000/- on today itself on immediate basis.But i said to him that as i m not working now so it will take time to repay but he didnt hear and started talking abusive languages then i told him that ok pls do legal process so that i can represent my situation to higher athurities after that i have gone out side my home. After few hours when i was not at my home he called again and scolded my mother very badly.As of Now i am starting my business and said him to pay you as i get the spare money. but he stated the abusive word and ask me to pay.My family is in very fear full situation and need urgent solution.

So request to you kindly help me. I will pay my all debt as get extra money.

Ashish Verma

Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Tanay Sarkar, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    Jbl - Not delivered
    Dear Shopclues Team, My order 22152771 which was ordered...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Rahul Kulkarni, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    care@irctc.co.in - amount is deducted from my account but not got booked
    sir i have booked ticket from bacheli to vishakapatnam...
    Snapdeal & Xpressbees - Delayed delivery and false claims
    Snapdeal and Xpressbees are the most inefficient...
    BX-CBSSBI - False message which panic SBI customers
    AM-CBSSBI: I received a message that "EMI not recd...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - Refund amount of ticket cancelled
    Hello Sir, Myself Khushboo Ratnani had cancelled tickets...
    Campus brown flip flop - not yet recived
    Sir, i have not yet received my product... My order no is...