ICICI Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank

nabhosal

Jan 30, 2015

Personal Loan

I applied for pre-qualified personal loan before three weeks, frustrated with ICICI process, i thought of writing same to ICICI Grievance team. Below is my mail;

On 20th Jan, a representative informed me that a old due from regional bank was showing in CIBIL report, as this issue is not new to me same thing happened in past nearly one year back when I applied for personal loan in HDFC, that time I have submitted NOC for old dues and got personal loan approved and also informed my regional bank to make correction in CIBIL.

On 21th Jan, I have submitted NOC and on 26th Jan I was informed that my loan was approved, but during whole process neither clear action or message is convince to me, whole experience was unpleasant. Still now my application in process state and unaware of outcome. Indeed I have started thinking that going with pre-qualified loan with ICICI was my biggest mistake.

kindly request you to do the needful and earliest for processing loan application.

*************************************************************************************************************
After one day customer care replied;

Subject : Re: 0003DaACBPCKB085:level1complaint/Savings Account

We understand your concern.
We request you to provide us the below mentioned details to enable us to verify and process your request for the status of your personal loan application.

Date of Application
Executive name (if any)
Your date of birth
Correspondence address / residing city
Contactable number.

We look forward to your co-operation in helping us serve you better.

Sincerely,

> E-mail address: nil********ale@gmail.com
> Mobile no: provided
> Telephone no: provided
> Service Request(SR) No:
> Details of complaint: I was pre-qualified for 4L personal loan, So I applied for same on 12 Jan and my application no is 63733563.
/* Shorten the mail **/

As it is clear from mail itself all needed information was provided in initial mail except birthdate. Still representative asked for same information and didn't even bother to read the mail and help me.

ICICI is losing its credibility to handle its client, becoming more n more horrible and pathetic service.

Still they are processing my personal loan from last 3 week, I surely made a mistake of going behind pre-qualified loan.

I am not expecting any feedback from ICICI on complaintboard, Sole reason to write this complaint is to educate others to get benefited from it and not doing same mistake what i did

Oct 23, 2013

Dear Madam,

The mentioned card number is incorrect. We request you to write to care@icicibank.com with you contact details. Our official will get in touch with you and address your concerns. Refer '46142185' in the subject line.

Oct 22, 2013

Dear Madam,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your credit card number. Our official will get back to you soon.

sudha323

Oct 15, 2013

cibil reporting

My ICICI Credit card No 4477463165638008 outstanding amount is 35,264.86 settled and paid on 27/01/2012 but still today it is reflecting in CIBIL report as defaulter please look in to this issue....

May 27, 2013

Credit Card Crime Done BY ICICI Internal Department

Dear Mr. Singh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details . Our official will get back to you.

May 21, 2013

Credit Card Crime Done BY ICICI Internal Department

Hi ICICI Fraud Team,

My name is Tarandeep Singh (Mob-7799811770), I am attaching all the relevant documents in regards to my query.

I applied for the consumer loan of Rs. 53,000 on 19th May, 2013 (as shown on page no 5) from Capital First, which got rejected because of my unfortunate poor CIBIL rating, So on 20th May, 2013 I requested for my Cibil score and I have been given “Cibil Report # CN-613,601930” by which I got to know that there is a ICICI Credit Card #4477-4745-9416-7002 (as shown on Page no 2 of Cibil report) issued under my name in 2008 and interesting part is “I HAVE NEVER EVER APPLIED FOR ICICI CREDIT CARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE NEITHER ME OR ANY OF MY FAMLY IS LINKED WITH ICICI IN REGRADS TO ANYTHING”.

I am running so much disturbed because of above, since yesterday I am trying to get a hold off some one responsible in ICICI but your department is keep on kicking me from one to another.ww which I call “Pathetic Customer Service”.

• In 2008 I was in the age of 19 and I was studying that time with no JOB, so how could a card can be given to the person who’s studying and not working.
• I been to your Gachibowli Branch-Hyderabad and I got to know that only thing matches the Credit Card is My name and My Pan Card rest the other credentials(Age, Mother’s Maiden Name, Address, Phone Number, Photograph) have been Generated by ICICI CREDIT CARD TEAM who has done fraud with me.
• Since my childhood I have only lived in 2 address in Delhi.
1. 5/1, Ashok Nagar-New Delhi-110018 till 2012
2. A-37, Asha Park-New Delhi-110018 since 2012 and now I have moved to Hyderabad in Oct-2012 for JOB.

• I don’t know how ICICI have Generated “ House Number B/278, Bindapur DDA Delhi-110059, conveyed it to Cibil and the Credit Card is also registered at same address and I have never ever heard of this address in my entire life.

I am going to highlight this to Media and will go Legal if necessary action will not be taken against it.

I will charge you for causing me Mental Stress and my Cibil History.

Let me know if you want to meet me face to face or you need anything else from my end, I am attaching my Original Address Proof and ID Proof.

I want you to GET MY PRIVLEDGE BACK AND TAKE ME OFF FROM CIBIL else I will be fighting till last breath.

Tarandeep Singh
Ph#7799811770

May 17, 2013

Trouble in Online Transactions through Credit Card

I am K Manjula Reddy bearing a ICICI Credit Card No: 4375510142994000. When I am trying to do a online transaction through credit card not getting OTP to mobile. I am trying to do the transactions since from 1 week. Till now the issue is not resolved. I kindly request you to take a action on this Issue and resolve it ASAP.

Manjula Reddy
Mobile: 9989709276

Jan 12, 2013

ICICI Minimum Account Balance Charges

Account Number : 631501521476
Branch Name : 6315
Bank ID : ICI

My Complaint : ICICI Bank had deducted money from my balance without sending any notification on my mobile and they did it couple of time in this month...so i need a clarification why this thing is happened to me.

here is the details :

1.SB235712 14/09/2012 MABChgs-Jun12+ServTax 30.9 Dr 280.9
2.SB6033519 12/12/2012 MABChgs-Nov12+STax 30.9 Dr 280.9 3.SB5469980 08/01/2013 MABChgs-Dec12+STax 43.26 Dr 393.26

If i didnt get any response within this month than i will made a complain to RBI and i will switch to a different bank.

From
Hyderabad-500090
Mobile : 9985792049
javedpatwari

Dec 3, 2012

not yet activated my salary account

I Mr. Javed Patwari have opened an salary account with your bank in October 2012 i have submitted the documents also but still my account is not activated. my salary is also been updated in my account but i m not able to withdraw it. my account no is 032401513197. And when i visited Mehboob studio branch in Bandra west ragarding the same issue they said my main branch is marine lines. today i went there and met the complaint branch manager he said that i supposed to coordinate with Mr. Ravindra who is the manager of salry acoount in Worli brach he also gave me his personal number but he is not answering any calls. so what m i suppose to do i need my salary to be withdrawn as early as possible to fulfill my commitments. so please help me i cannot run from pillar to post i have to attend my office also.
Anoopjarial Send email

Nov 7, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

ICICI bank charging "MABChgs" without any written or phone communication !!!

Please Advice if this is legal

Anoop Jarial
anoopjarial@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2012

pf amount not not pay to me

Hi Mukesh,

Please send us your contact details to care@icicibank.com and we'll get in touch with you at the earliest. Kindly refer'3677481' in the subject line.

Sujanabalu Send email

Oct 30, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

I am also facing the same problem and going to close my a/c from ICICI bank. they are cheaters and too much cutting charges from my account. they are cheating the people.

Oct 12, 2012

Transaction Failed during my Vodafone Bill Payment

Hi Santosh,

Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '3571626' in the subject line.

Sanjay.swami Send email

Oct 5, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

Very tru guys.. even maintaining good balance the bank is charging MAB+service tax.
I am thinking to close my account!!!

Sanjaykumar Swami

Oct 5, 2012

Reason for Rejecting my Credit Card

Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '3540835' in the subject line.

Rajpce Send email

Oct 4, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

I am also facing the same problem and going to close my a/c from ICICI bank. they are cheater.

Rajeev
Seo.kishore89 Send email

Oct 3, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

I am also facing the same problem.

MABChgs-Aug12+STax 30.9 DR INR 280.90

Kishore
Mriras Send email

Oct 2, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

I am also facing the same problem. At the time of opening account they said if you make the recurring deposit account then no minimum balance is required in the parent account. Still they have deducted the money. Which is very frustrating and embarrassing. Below are the deduction amount.

3 05/09/2012 MABChgs-Apr12+ServTax 27.61 DR INR 251.00
Banakarpooja Send email

Sep 29, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

I am facing the same problems with my account. These guys deducted this month in my account as Rs.393.26 (MAB Chrgs). I have 2 accounts and surely have maintained sufficient amount. And this is my savings account with some policy for women who do not need to maintain that min balance. How these guys are deducted in my account.

I am frustrated very much due to irrelevant charges. Please don't repeat this.

pooja
Govindarajulu3 Send email

Sep 15, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

I am facing the same problems with my account. These guys deducted this month in my account as Rs.280.90 (MAB Chrgs). Since past 2yrs i am using this account. And this is my salary account. According to norms this is a zero balance account. How these guys are deducted in my account.

I am frustrated very much due to irrelevant charges. Please don't repeat this.

C. Govindarajulu.
Rsiva512 Send email

Sep 14, 2012

Minimum Account Balance Charges

I was surprised to note that MAB charges of Rs.393.36 is debited today for MABChg-Jun12. For the past 11 years, I am having this SB account with good transactions for home loan, rent receipts, FD & bill payments.

In the past, I was always maintaining more than the minimum balance. In future I will maintain the required balance. As this is the first case and I am privileged customer, request you to refund to the amount Rs.393.36. If not refunded, I will be closing the account in the next week. Hope to get positive response from you.

R.Sivakumar

Sep 11, 2012

Hi Ankit,

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Jun 25, 2012

Non credit of amount through NEFT

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer "IBGUID 3131261" in the subject line.

Jun 25, 2012

Jun 18, 2012

Non credit of amount through NEFT

Dear sir I made a transfer on 2nd of May from my ICICI bank NRE account Number 006001076701 to my account in INDUS bank account number 0581-692853-001. Till now the amount is neither credited in my INDUSBANK account nor ICICI bank account. When I approached these banks they are not giving proper reply and till now I don't know where is my amount. The transaction request number is 30851930. Please kindly help in this regard. Because of non credit of the amount I suffered a lot to adjust my financial commitment. So I request you to do the needful with interest and compensation.
With regards

Fire Brigade, fort , Mumbai 400001 - Birds rescued
    To the BMC, I would like to request you to please speak...
    MOMA Scholarship - scholarship approved but did not receive the money
    Sir, My name is Noora Hidayath..I am studying at Ilahia...
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT - rbireservetransfer09@outlook.com
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT ONLINE BANKING UNIT 6,...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Sunny, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    Aircel prepaid - Aircel
    Hi Vishal., Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    13154 - Aircel
    Hi Samir, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    aircel 59061 - Aircel
    Hi Kuldeep, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Ramdhani We are sorry for the experience you had....
    Country Club - cheating people
    sir/madem, i am vathsala, march 1st 2015 we got a call...
    AADHAR EID CARD - NOT RECEIVED AADHAR CARD
    I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY AADHAR CARD ONLINE. BY ENTERING...