ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

Mar 22, 2017

Dear Rahul Gulaniya,

Email ID -rahulgulaniya@gmail.com

Bhopal

Email ID -rahulgulaniya@gmail.com

Kousik sinha

Mar 19, 2017

forgot password

sir I Kousik sinha employee no C82534.forgot my password. I cannot login.plss help me.plss help me via phone or email
9153117764.& email kousiksinha00 @gmail.com
C84650

Mar 19, 2017

Forgot password

Sir/madam. Employee. No c84650 Umesh Mishra my forgot password old help me

Mar 16, 2017

Dear Rakesh Kumar Sharma,

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in I-process to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

mtrya sharma

Mar 15, 2017

PAY FOR PF AMT

Please Pay P.F
This is to inform you that I have joined this organisation since 01 th January 2016 as CPA Manager and continue working (08) Eight month this organisation. My P.F A/C Number is MH/47808/69633. So I request to you please payee my provident fund as soon as possible to credited my salary account.

Rakesh Kumar sharma
Emp code -C77408
D.O.J -01 JAN. 2016
1ab

Mar 12, 2017

For my FNF

My code is C79794 amd I resign 8th november 2016 and till now i didnt get my fnf amd noc. I served my notice period of 15 days but my BSM didnt send my attandance so fnf team want to recovery from this. Please solve this

Mar 12, 2017

Dear Priya Singh,

Shona Singh

Mar 9, 2017

Experience Latter

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I Priya Singh E.Code C71707 not yet received my experienced latter while resigning I spoke with Mr. Manjeet regarding this he told me it will come by post after 2 month of resignation.

I tried to call Mr. Manjeet on Land line no.022-40947210 , also Mr. Mahendra Lokhande but they did not received the call.
i want my Experience latter as soon as possible.

and request you to please call me on 8828019756 this no.

Priya Singh,

Mar 6, 2017

Dear Mr. suresh Babu S,

Mar 6, 2017

Dear mohdyakub,

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
NISHI JAIN

FOR PF

This is to inform you that I have joined this organisation since 2004 as back office executive in personal loan dep. ICICI in Hazratganj Lucknow.
Kindly provide my EMPLOYEE ID & PF NO.

NISHI JAIN D/O SHRI VIRENDRA KUMAR JAIN
DOB -22/03/1984
CONTACT NO -9389111100
E mail id - nishijain111@yahoo.com
mohdyakub

Chang my contact no.

Dear,sir/mam
My name is yakub salmnai and my e- code c54101 since joining i haven't received E-ID card
and i want to change My contact no.
Add to this no. 84540041037
mail id Mohdyakub092@gmail.com
mohdyakub

Mar 5, 2017

Request to save my job ( Because I am Sic)

Dear,
Sir/Mam
My name is Mohammed yakub salmani My E-code C54101 I am very sorry because last 2 month i suffering from Flu fiwer (dengoo Maleriya) that why i not present yet and now i am in my villeg and ill come on last week on march 2017. And Rejoining
so i request to you please save my job.
Thanking You

yakub salmanin
C54101
(mohdyakub092@gmail.com)
(8454001037)
suresh Babu S

Mar 3, 2017

PF withdrawl form

Dear Team am i process employee i left job before two years back i have to withdraw the PF kindly provide me the form and same has to be resolve my EMP ID is C58040 .

Feb 21, 2017

Dear Lokesha,

Lokesha m

Feb 20, 2017

KINDLY SEND MY SALARY SLIPS AND RELIEVING LETTER

Most respectfully I beg to state that i LOKESHA. M,
Emp No C81432, my joining date 06/06/2016 and I am resignation letter that date 18/01/2017. I am not receive my salary slips from joining date. I have send request for my salary slips but till this day .I didn't receive my salary slips and my required the relieving letter.
Therefore I request you send my salary slips and my relieving letter as soon as possible..

Your obedient
Lokesha m

Feb 20, 2017

KINDLY SEND MY SALARY SLIPS AND RELIEVING LETTER

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Most respectfully I beg to state that I LOKESHA.M, EMO NO C81432. My Joining date 06_JUN_2016 My resignation Date 18_JAN_2017.
I am not receive any salary slips from joining date. I have send request for salary slips but till this day .I didn't receive my salary slips and I request my relieving letter.

Your obedient
G.HARI BABU

Feb 10, 2017

pay slip(&)ACTIVATE MY SALARY ACCOUNT

salary account
sir my salary account is activated on Navambar month but last two months it is not credited please kindly activate my account GURAVAIAH HARI BABU
TEEM LEDAR
ID : C89563
This my salaryICICI BANK A/C NO:016901606749
and pls give the pay slips..
mani249

Jan 30, 2017

Reg Salary

Hi Sir
Am Manikandan.R My emp I'd-C83922 i working in Personal loan dept i chennai for past 6 months my DOJ is Jul 21st But i got salary until october only.am Asking For reason tey told Ur Terminated on November 10th But they Never Inform to me n my manager.Now how i get my Last three month salary and Experience Letter.tis will spoil my carrier also,pls do needful i give 1ly correct details 1ly ten hw RCU ll Negative i don't know the exact Reason Also..pls help..

With Regards
Manikandan.R
C83922
mohan mondal

Jan 30, 2017

PF STATUS

Dear sir ,

Please share my PF status . I have not received any mail and not give any information about pf status .

My Emp ID -C71193

Monu Malviya
C77023

Jan 23, 2017

Dear "Vikas Trivedi"

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in ICICI Bank to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.