ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

shivakumara s

Sep 21, 2016

regarding salary payment

sir/ madam
my self shivakumara s employee code C81699 i joined june mounth of 2016 i worked from last 4 mounth iam not getting last mounth means september mounth salary i left the job mainly for family reason in actobar mounth but sales maneger averi dutta z93021594 they did not pay my salary cheque till today please i request to you to coriered my cheque to my permanent address

Sep 19, 2016

******Not Received Salary********

I dont know what these i-process hr team is doing with me, after putting below msg on 16sep2016, today(19sep2016) i received a cheque but there also fraud, amount in words and number mismatch,

Dear i-process team my house owner have already thrown me out from the rented house because of not paying 3 months rent, now i am staying in my friends house.

Request you to pay my 3 months payment ASAP.

********** Not Received Salary ********
Last month i have added below msg, after this msg i have been told on 10 of September you will get your 3 months salary but today is 16 September and i haven't received my 3 months salary.

Request you to expedite the process.

===========================================

Dear sir/Madam,

I Nikhil Wadmare working at i-process in ICICI bank at vashi branch EMP ID C82366, i joint i process 2 months back now 3rd month is going on but i haven't received salary yet.

shrutikamble1984

Sep 18, 2016

Job at I-process

I was offred a job at i-process by hr-impact mumbai by taking 500 rs, but after going through the below review i rejected the job offer and also i herad from most of the staff that i-process is not given salary to new joinees and getting there work done for months.

Thanks to save my time, request all the new joinees please beware form this fraud.....

Thanks...

Sep 16, 2016

********** Not Received Salary ********

Request you to expedite the process.

===========================================

VIJAYKUMAR.S

Sep 14, 2016

UNAUTHORISED ABSENT FROM WORK

DAER HR TEAM,
IAM VIJAY KUMAR .S EMPOLYEE OF ICICI BANK FROM I PROCESS ,MY EMP ID:C82482 WORKING AS SALES EXECUTIVE IN PERSONAL LOAN DEPARTMENT IN KHAIRTABAD BRANCH REPORTING MANAGER SAIRAM PHN NO;9000865473 .I GOT THE MESSAGE FROM I PROCESS i.e NOT REPORTING TO OFFICE. SO PLZ KAL TO MANAGER AND UPDATE MY REPORT.
THANKS&REGARDS
VIJAYKUMAR.S
CODE;C82482
Ishan Janbodhkar

Sep 13, 2016

salary not credited

Dear, Sir/mam
My salary of almost 3 months(June,July & August 2016) is not given to me.

Details:

DATE OF RESIGN: 28/02/2016
sibidibou

Sep 1, 2016

Full and Final settlement

I am Sibidibou Abonmai, i worked in Process for period of 11th Months 2015 June to April 10th 2016.I have been waiting for relieving letter and FNF for past five months.I have received mail from FNF team stating me to wait for 48 hours on first mail.Second mail 1 to 2 days but till today i have not received my relieving letter and FNF. It's now seven days past.

This will be last and final request to I process.I have to take up another process to get my FNF through police station/court.I am willing to fight against I process in the court.They have cheated me different ways.HR. Satya told me that i will get within ten days after he resend mail again to HR team Delhi but now is almost one month.Such corrupted company should be abolish in India.

Kindly treat this case on priority.Please take up action against those who are responsible for this case.I am not happy with their service.

Thanks & regard,
Sibidibou Abonmai
C70867
Contact: 9738282291.

LAST 3 MONTH SALARY SLIP

PLEASE PROVIDE ME LAST 3 MOTH SALARY SLIP

salary slip

please provide me salary slip
c72485

Aug 28, 2016

Unlock ID and please provide last 3 month salary slip

I am Payal Rathod employee ID C72485. Request you to kindly unlock my ID as my Password has been expired due to which I am not accessable to my ID. And also provide my last 3 month salary slip on my mail ID payal111407@gmail.com
mangya s

Aug 26, 2016

salary certificate

I mangya.s emp I'd c44477 from last four years I didn't generated my salary slips and my password got expired
Can you plz unlock my password and send it to me on my mail I'd
Mail I'd mangyasabavat@ymail.com

Forgot Password

DEAR SIR/MADAM

MY NAME IS VASANTHU RAJASEKHAR REDDY
EMP ID:C74722

Sir my login password is missing I NEED MY SALARY slips so please send me my NEW password

send me my mail id vrsreddy1986@gmail.com
C79189

Aug 20, 2016

password is missing

DEAR SIR/MADAM
MY NAME IS G VIJAYAKUMAR EMP ID c7918

sir my login password is missing I NEED MY SALARY slips so please send me my NEW password
send me my mail id ylpviji@gmail.com / gonuguntlaviji007@gmail.com
vidyadharnaik

Aug 15, 2016

PF and Experience letter not recieved

Myself Vidyadhar gopal naik(c74281). i am already worked at Sr Exicutive at i process india pvt ltd in ICICI Bank. karwar and manipal branch in the period of 14 agust 2015 to 2nd may 2016. i submit my all documents for send speed post through main office dehli adresss. but still not recieved my reliving letter and finel settlement. i will requested to you please provid reliving letter and finel settlement.

thank you.

regard
vidyadhar gopal naik
emp code C74281
mob 9480897324
mail vidyadharanaik22@gmail. com
tarakantaa

Aug 3, 2016

my salary slip and pf account no

Sir I want to get my salary slip and of account no,please provide me,employee id-C78254,mail-trkbehera@gmail.com,contact no-08984765360
prakashghodela

Jul 13, 2016

p.f regarding

i am prakash ghodela
Employ id -c69360
sir me ICICI BANK L.T.D INDORE&BRANCH(MHOW)me councelar ke roll par 1year tak work kiya but mene 8 april ko rejignation de diya and PF.KE liye apply bhi kar diya but sir abhi tak mera pf amount nahi aaya
sir mene PFke liye jo courriear bheja tha uska pod no.1390737832
Please sir request he ki sir pf amount deposit karne ki kripa kare
THANKS

salary not received

Dear sir/madam,

THIS IS SOLOMAN RAJ.M FROM HYDERABAD
I WAS WORKING WITH I PROCESS FROM MARCH 14 AND 2014
I DID NOT GET MY JUNE- 2016 SALARY TILL DATE I DONT KNOW WHY KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE
MY EMP ID IS C59644
MY BROKER ID IS 192562
YOU CAN REACH ME ON 9701109326

REGARDS;
SOLOMAN RAJ
P.Rajitha

Jun 18, 2016

Forget password

This is Rajitha.P my Emp id: c67237 I need my salary slips so please send my 3 months payslips because when i enter my user id and passowrd it shows invalid its not open. so plz reset my password (urgent) sir, bt i want my pay slips i m working in icici bank Accounts&Taxation Department.and i want my PF number.
rajithaniroshaasha@gmali.com
my Emp id C67237
prabhaka

Jun 9, 2016

payslips
Please send my last 3 months pay slip. so kindly send my mail id.

Name: Chinakarla Prabhakar
8142022255
prabhaka

Jun 9, 2016

payslips

Please send my last 3 months pay slip. so kindly send my mail id.

Name: China elastic Prabhakar
MY EMP ID : C55860
LOCATION: vijawada
EMAIL ID : prabhakar.gdr@gmail.com
CONTACT NUMBER:9885864176
sheshumohan

May 16, 2016

UAN NUMBER

Sir i have succssesfully completed my 6 months till i didn't get my UAN number please send the UAN number to my mobile number or my mail ID (maradugusuman2012@gmail.com)
my employee ID : C75617
name : sheshumohan M
Mobile no : 8885858549
m@1234

May 11, 2016

resign

how to do online resign please tell me