ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

sourabh1425

Jul 23, 2015

PF balance

dear sir/mam
i was ex employe of iprocess india pvt ltd in jaipur icici bank credit card department as a sales exceuative.now i was resigened this company 24 febuary 2015 and my full and final payment is received me but my PF payment is not credit in my account and i have not any type of update of my PF payment so please update me that what is status of my payment my all detail is below.
name sourabh jain
employe code:- C59181
credit card department
location:- jaipur
UTTARA KUMAR NAYAK

Jul 22, 2015

F&F SETTLEMENT AND PF WITHDRAW

I am already sent all relevant documents below the same but still there is no updation from your side regarding my relieving letter.
Almost 60 days ago of all these formalities from your side.
plz tell me what to do ?

Location:- Raipur (CHHATTISGARH)

Reporting Manager:- Kritika Singh

UTTARA KUMAR NAYAK
C47044.
Mahesh pindoriya

Jul 18, 2015

My salary a/c not updated

This isMAHESH MAVJI PINDORIYA My EMP.NO C67046 from icici bank HOME LOAN department every month i get salary per cheak plz
update my salary a/c.no 008601532695 ifsc code icic0086. My mail Id is minsh.pindoriya@Gmail.com

mahesh pindoriya
mo:- +91 8530190438
Mahesh pindoriya

Jul 18, 2015

My salary a/c not updated

This is My EMP.NO C64745 from icici bank credit card department every month i get salary per cheak plz
update my salary a/c.no 100801532305 ifsc code icic0001008. Email Id : Veyilkumar 1994@gmail.com
C66955

Jul 15, 2015

need salary slip

Dear sir/madam,
I need my all salary slips
My joining month November 2014 to July 2015

Emp I'd -c66355
Name- Manoj rewale
Reporting mgr name- amit singh
Location -(andheri - Mumbai)

Pls send me my all salary slips to my email I'd - rewale.manoj786@gmail.com

Manoj
jmsampath

Jul 3, 2015

pls urgent i want my releving letter and sattelment

I resing my job on may 2015 but still I am nnot getting my settlement and relieving lettet .

My Emp Code : C58004

Reporting manager : Senthil kumar

Location : Chennai
Veyilkumar. m

Jun 20, 2015

My salary a/c not updated

This is M.VEYIL KUMAR My EMP.NO C64745 from icici bank credit card department every month i get salary per cheak plz
shijujacob

Jun 17, 2015

salary slip and user password

Sir I need my last 3 manth salary slip (march april may ) and my employ pasword also please send fast to my personal e mail id shijujacob001@gmail.com

Jacob mathew
C63072
Ph 9544586475
rkshtmhjn

Jun 10, 2015

form 10c rejected

Dear Concern,
> > > As per EPFO Deptt I have rendered less than 6 months service. But I worked with icici bank from 23 March 2014 to 5 Dec 2014. So kindly pay attention on this issue.
> >
> > > प्रति: "rakshit mahajan" <rkshtmhjn@gmail.com>
> > > प्रतिलिपि:
> > >> Sir,
> > >>
> > >> Since you have rendered less than 6 months service, your claim had been returned on 9/2/15.
> > >> EPFO: RO: MDU
> > >> On 25/05/15 10:17 PM, rakshit mahajan <rkshtmhjn@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>> Dear Concern
> > >>> > > I have worked with Uttam Associates Madurai from 23 March 2014 to 5 December 2014. On 5th Jan 2015 I applied for withdrawal my provident fund. M/s Uttam Associates has been recieved my documents[form 19 & form 10c along with my cancel check]. I got text message on 28 jan 2015 in my phone. Text message is:
> > >>> >
> > >>> > > Form 10C (Withdrawal Benefit) Claim ID: MDMDU150100006305 Acct No MDMDU00584200000002095 rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch.
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > > After that I mailed to Uttam Associates but they said he has not receive any rejection letter. For any clarification contact pf office.
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > > So kindly help me. How can i withdrawal my 10c benefit.
> > >>> > > Regards
> > >>> > > Rakshit Mahajan
> > >>> > > +91 8445409709
Shaheed Khan

Jun 8, 2015

p.f. not received

Dear sir, I have submitted all doc's regarding p.f last 2 months. I haven't received amt. Kindly do the needful. Shaheed.khan icici bank Jabalpur m.p. Post. Sr. Executive
manish vasava

May 31, 2015

PF NOT RECEIVED SINCE LAST 7 YRS.

Dear sir/medam.

My self Manish f vasava.i have resinnd this job since 2008.& still time i have not received my PF.whenever go to icici bank office at ahmedabad. sy that ur pf was prcossing but still time i have not received my provdend fund.when i have resing this job as collection officer so i have submit my id card,recipt book,also submit all my document.so at this time i have no any document like that sellry sleep.emp id num,pf num so please help me to release my provedand fund.

Manish fatesinh vasava

Manish.vasava111@yahoo.com
cds chauhan

May 28, 2015

ADDITIONAL P.F. CONTRIBUTION NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir,I got retirement on 31st March 2015 and received all of my financial benefit except one. I was an EBOR employee since 1979.I contributed additional PF from my salary.I have my last statement of additional PF contribution up to MARCH 2012,and that is of Rs.268497/- So please kindly pay my additional PF contribution with interest as early as possible.My EBOR Employee No-1667,EBOR PF A/C NO.-2220 and IBANK EMPLOYEE NO-202421.Date of superneotion retirement is 31st March 2015.Seeking your prompt reply.Thanking you in anticipation. Regards,CHANDRADEEP SINGH CHAUHAN,EMP.NO.202421,MOBILE NO.9414294121,LAND LINE-0291-2541365

Dear Mr. Stalin,

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in I-process to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

Dear Mr. Pattabiram,

salary slip

i need salary slip
Pattabiram

May 19, 2015

request for f&f and releaving letter

I wish to formally inform you that I resigned from my position as cap manager my last working day was 20 Feb 2015
And I returned my I process id card and gave noc and address slip to the organasation you gave to me. They sent it to you by post.
And I also attach a copy of accepted resignation letter from the organisation.
please make fast my Reliving letter and full and final settlement process

yours sincerely
I pattabhiram
employee Code - C63679
Mobile +91 9573645777
email. Pattabiram.mba@gmail.com
wasi saqlaini

May 16, 2015

applying the full n final process & epf amount

i have leave my job in oct 2008 but i have not get my epf amount till now please guide me for help
Thoti Prasanth

May 12, 2015

Reliving letter,Pay Slips and PF settlement

I wish to formally inform you that I resigned from my position as sr. Executive. As per my employment contract, I completed notice period. my last working day was 06 January 2015
And I also attach a copy of accepted resignation letter from the organisation.
please make fast my Reliving letter and full and final settlement process

Garvebhavipalya,Bangalore-560068
M stalin

May 8, 2015

Document submit

1.May i know while joining in i-process, my personal bank pass book (bank details) must or not.

2.If don't have residence address proof, affidavit residence address proof enough or not

Chennai hr team (priya), she asked above document, we submitted affidavit but she told affidavit not enough, you have to submit rental agreement with eb bill

otherwise your salary will be hold. We submitted 1.affidavit document 2.voter id 3.pan card (voter id for permanent address proof) affidavit for present address proof, pan card for id proof.

Then she asked adhar card and family card. May i know she asked so many document. How many address proof you want??

she told that If not submitted the bank pass book, adhar card, rental agreement with eb bill. she rudely told that not sending the document to HO and your salary will be hold.

This process is correct or not. Please advise.

Please call me 9942602222

M Stalin
C66955

May 4, 2015

i need my 4 months salary slips jan feb march april

Pls send me my 4 months sal slips to my personal email I'd " rewale.manoj786@gmail.com"

I need urgent basis

Manoj c rewale
Emp code cc66355
Phone 7208566403
Bsm lester Dsouza
Icici bank - borivali ( Mumbai)
sudhakar rentala

Bhanuprasad.g

Apr 22, 2015

Pay slips

I Need Salary Sleep
Hai am Bhanuprasad .I need my salary sleep for last 3 month.I am working in Personal loan Department for last 6 month.

G.bhanuprasad
Emp id-c65489.

RWA Konark Apartments - Illegal Toilet and drain alteration
    Dear Sir/Ma'am My Name is Mr.Satpal Kalra and I am...
    Aircel 3G - Aircel
    Dear kavitharaj, We require the date and mode of...
    ambrane power bank - Defective Product
    I had order 'Ambrane Power bank' from snap...
    53310 - goondaism in jvpgkclub
    sir , i am enclosing an pmplet please go through...
    CESC BILL - HIGH AVERAGE BILLING. 57182048067
    Dear Sir/ Madam, We are receiving average billing from...
    staff selection commission - Showing Invalid Reg.No. in SSC JE
    Staff Selection Commission, Junior Engineer. Sir, I...
    snapdeal - Refund issue- Order ID :6800075765
    I placed this order on june 17th and paid it through by...
    lg G3 - mobile mother board is not working
    i have purchase my mobile Lg G3 fro Dubai on 11 Oct 2014...
    care---paytm.com - recharge
    Sir I have done recharge of videocon DTH with rs...
    Axis Bank - Regarding Credit Card Fraud
    Hi, I was having a credit card of Axis Bank. Last Year...