ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

jmsampath

Jul 3, 2015

pls urgent i want my releving letter and sattelment

I resing my job on may 2015 but still I am nnot getting my settlement and relieving lettet .

My Emp Code : C58004

Reporting manager : Senthil kumar

Location : Chennai
Veyilkumar. m

Jun 20, 2015

My salary a/c not updated

This is M.VEYIL KUMAR My EMP.NO C64745 from icici bank credit card department every month i get salary per cheak plz
update my salary a/c.no 100801532305 ifsc code icic0001008. Email Id : Veyilkumar 1994@gmail.com
shijujacob

Jun 17, 2015

salary slip and user password

Sir I need my last 3 manth salary slip (march april may ) and my employ pasword also please send fast to my personal e mail id shijujacob001@gmail.com

Jacob mathew
C63072
Ph 9544586475
rkshtmhjn

Jun 10, 2015

form 10c rejected

Dear Concern,
> > > As per EPFO Deptt I have rendered less than 6 months service. But I worked with icici bank from 23 March 2014 to 5 Dec 2014. So kindly pay attention on this issue.
> >
> > > प्रति: "rakshit mahajan" <rkshtmhjn@gmail.com>
> > > प्रतिलिपि:
> > >> Sir,
> > >>
> > >> Since you have rendered less than 6 months service, your claim had been returned on 9/2/15.
> > >> EPFO: RO: MDU
> > >> On 25/05/15 10:17 PM, rakshit mahajan <rkshtmhjn@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>> Dear Concern
> > >>> > > I have worked with Uttam Associates Madurai from 23 March 2014 to 5 December 2014. On 5th Jan 2015 I applied for withdrawal my provident fund. M/s Uttam Associates has been recieved my documents[form 19 & form 10c along with my cancel check]. I got text message on 28 jan 2015 in my phone. Text message is:
> > >>> >
> > >>> > > Form 10C (Withdrawal Benefit) Claim ID: MDMDU150100006305 Acct No MDMDU00584200000002095 rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch.
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > > After that I mailed to Uttam Associates but they said he has not receive any rejection letter. For any clarification contact pf office.
> > >>> > >
> > >>> > > So kindly help me. How can i withdrawal my 10c benefit.
> > >>> > > Regards
> > >>> > > Rakshit Mahajan
> > >>> > > +91 8445409709
Shaheed Khan

Jun 8, 2015

p.f. not received

Dear sir, I have submitted all doc's regarding p.f last 2 months. I haven't received amt. Kindly do the needful. Shaheed.khan icici bank Jabalpur m.p. Post. Sr. Executive
manish vasava

May 31, 2015

PF NOT RECEIVED SINCE LAST 7 YRS.

Dear sir/medam.

My self Manish f vasava.i have resinnd this job since 2008.& still time i have not received my PF.whenever go to icici bank office at ahmedabad. sy that ur pf was prcossing but still time i have not received my provdend fund.when i have resing this job as collection officer so i have submit my id card,recipt book,also submit all my document.so at this time i have no any document like that sellry sleep.emp id num,pf num so please help me to release my provedand fund.

Manish fatesinh vasava

Manish.vasava111@yahoo.com
cds chauhan

May 28, 2015

ADDITIONAL P.F. CONTRIBUTION NOT RECEIVED

Dear Sir,I got retirement on 31st March 2015 and received all of my financial benefit except one. I was an EBOR employee since 1979.I contributed additional PF from my salary.I have my last statement of additional PF contribution up to MARCH 2012,and that is of Rs.268497/- So please kindly pay my additional PF contribution with interest as early as possible.My EBOR Employee No-1667,EBOR PF A/C NO.-2220 and IBANK EMPLOYEE NO-202421.Date of superneotion retirement is 31st March 2015.Seeking your prompt reply.Thanking you in anticipation. Regards,CHANDRADEEP SINGH CHAUHAN,EMP.NO.202421,MOBILE NO.9414294121,LAND LINE-0291-2541365

Dear Mr. Stalin,

We're sorry to hear about your concern. We have intimated the concerned officials in I-process to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

Dear Mr. Pattabiram,

salary slip

i need salary slip
Pattabiram

May 19, 2015

request for f&f and releaving letter

I wish to formally inform you that I resigned from my position as cap manager my last working day was 20 Feb 2015
And I returned my I process id card and gave noc and address slip to the organasation you gave to me. They sent it to you by post.

I pattabhiram
employee Code - C63679
Mobile +91 9573645777
email. Pattabiram.mba@gmail.com
wasi saqlaini

May 16, 2015

applying the full n final process & epf amount

i have leave my job in oct 2008 but i have not get my epf amount till now please guide me for help
Thoti Prasanth

May 12, 2015

Reliving letter,Pay Slips and PF settlement

I wish to formally inform you that I resigned from my position as sr. Executive. As per my employment contract, I completed notice period. my last working day was 06 January 2015

Thoti Prasanth
Garvebhavipalya,Bangalore-560068
M stalin

May 8, 2015

Document submit

1.May i know while joining in i-process, my personal bank pass book (bank details) must or not.

2.If don't have residence address proof, affidavit residence address proof enough or not

Chennai hr team (priya), she asked above document, we submitted affidavit but she told affidavit not enough, you have to submit rental agreement with eb bill

otherwise your salary will be hold. We submitted 1.affidavit document 2.voter id 3.pan card (voter id for permanent address proof) affidavit for present address proof, pan card for id proof.

Then she asked adhar card and family card. May i know she asked so many document. How many address proof you want??

she told that If not submitted the bank pass book, adhar card, rental agreement with eb bill. she rudely told that not sending the document to HO and your salary will be hold.

This process is correct or not. Please advise.

Please call me 9942602222

M Stalin
C66955

May 4, 2015

i need my 4 months salary slips jan feb march april

Pls send me my 4 months sal slips to my personal email I'd " rewale.manoj786@gmail.com"

I need urgent basis

Manoj c rewale
Emp code cc66355
Phone 7208566403
Bsm lester Dsouza
Icici bank - borivali ( Mumbai)
sudhakar rentala

Bhanuprasad.g

Apr 22, 2015

Pay slips

I Need Salary Sleep
Hai am Bhanuprasad .I need my salary sleep for last 3 month.I am working in Personal loan Department for last 6 month.

G.bhanuprasad
Emp id-c65489.
karthikudayakumar

Apr 20, 2015

pf settlement

I wish to formally inform you that I resigned from my position as sr. Executive. As per my employment contract, I completed 30 days notice period. my last working day was 22 January 2015

Karthik U S
Kerala
Rastogi shubham

Apr 18, 2015

Urgent process my Releaving Letter and Full & Final

I am already sent all relevant documents below the same but still there is no updation from your side regarding my relieving letter.
Almost 90 days ago of all these formalities from your side.
plz tell me what to do ?

Location:- Lucknow

Reporting Manager:- Nirmal Verma

Shubham Rastogi
C52800.
kishan.ladiya

Apr 17, 2015

salary slip

Pls send my last months of march salary slip.I am working in Icici personal loan for the last years at raipur.Pls do the needful asap..

Name: Kishan lal Ladiya
Emp Id: C62419

Kishan lal ladiya
aks3

Apr 15, 2015

Asking money for job

My name is Akshay & I'm from pune. I have attend a interview with ICICI bank for back office by i-process pune. I have cleared the interview, but i-process is asking me for money (near about 15000 rupees) to get a offer letter. Please do the needful.

Akshay.
c67917

Apr 14, 2015

second month salary not deposited in bank account

Second month salary was not deposited in the bank account.the bank account details and other documents have been deposited at the andheri i-process office Mumbai Rohit Shukla emp code.C67917

PHONE ABUSE - INTERNATIONAL NUMBER CALL
    Dear sir, my wife is getting vulgar messages and calls...
    DTC Bus - no metro feader buses
    Dear sir, In vasant vihar as we only have one dtc bus...
    ICICI Bank - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Customer (Muniraju1977), We regret any...
    Fixed Deposit - JAIPRAKESH ASSOCIATES LTD
    Non receipt of payment of FD Sir, I had invested the...
    ACT BROADBAND - billed for a connection not received
    Dear act, my user Id is 11245917 I had applied for a...
    ICICI Credit Card - ICICI Bank Care
    Dear Mr. Sudeep, We regret the inconvenience caused....
    MUTHUKRISHNAN M - CREDIT CARD
    I was apply credit card online on 9 june then two times...
    relainnce gsm services - wrong information
    Hello sir my name is balveer singh.my r no.is...
    snapdeal.com - not satisfied with the product
    Sir, My name is lalima rajput, I have order khantil gray...
    HP Gas - TILL NOT RECEIVED SUBSIDY AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT
    DEAR SIR, My consumer number 618742, Dealer NARAYAN GAS...