ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

dhineshbabu

pls unlock password

I need unlock my account
User id :c52607
Dinesh
dhineshbabu

forget password

I have to forget my password so please unlock in my account
Dinesh
chetan0904

Id &Password unlock

regarding pay slip i am not able to open my id C60850 Pls unlock or sent me my pay slip last 3 months its very urg..

Thanks & Regards
Chetan Mhaske
Emp.id.C60850
Mob.9004032437
Email id.chetan.mhaske10@gmail.com
shyamsundar1193

Aug 23, 2014

Dint receive my relieving latter and PF

Dear Sir/Mam
This is shyamsundar , I was Iprocess employee from 16 Aug 2013 to 10 Jun 2014 . But still now I didn't receive my relieving letter, as iam in critical stage in my new organisation without relieving letter. Please understand my situation and issues it within 30th of this month.

Emp Id: c52045
Mob no:8438469603

Shyamsundar D M
Wakarahamad Ramjan Beg

Aug 20, 2014

not getting relieving latter

Dear All
This is Wakarahamad Ramjan Beg Emp code-C52525 Employed with icici bank home loan Nashik Regional office under the supervision of Avinash Chavan Sales Manager(icici) but resigned 3/01/2014 And also completed all exit formalities with u'r 4 to 5 latters and i card dispatched to u'r address but not getting relieving latter i spoke with satyajit kamte my respective hr he says me there is mismatch in date of resignation latter and date of my sales manager reported to u'r respective department about my resignation date therefore they r not sending me relieving latter.Satyajit Sir says that u have to do all Exit formalities again but now a days my sales manager Avinash Chavan is not working for icici bank i have send many mails to Satyajit kamte And hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in but not getting any reply from any person and i have joined another company they wants my relieving latter due to such delay in relieving latter they have already postponed my confirmation please do the needful

Wakarahamad R Beg
Mob-9595072955
vamsi823

Aug 8, 2014

Not received june month salary

Dear Sir/Madam

I Vamsi . D EMP ID C59690 worked at ICICI BANK LTD ( Bangalore ) on the roll of I PROCESS SERVICES INDIA LTD as a Sr.Executive. I did not received my june month Salary ,please help me sir,

Vamsi. D,
sanjay zala

Aug 5, 2014

resignation authentication

dear sir,
I have resigned 1-03-2014 as sales executive in iprocess services pvt ltd.
I have completed all formalities of resignation, at march end.
still they did not processed anything like full and final, provident fund, experience letter, relieving letter and resignation letter.

presently I have to give ahead resignation letter or experience letter or relieving letter on official document or with seal of company to joining for job, I need it urgently because without it my joining is not possible in other company. it is very urgent and serious matter.

so make it fast.
ecode-c43659

yours faithfully
sanjay zala
pranjit.choudhury

Jul 21, 2014

PF NOT SETTLEMENT

Iam Pranjit CHoudhury previous emp of iprocess services india pvt ltd.
My emp code is C 11662 ,but i have not getting my PF amount also provide PF & require document send to PF settlement office . But not respond. Already 7 years gone .

Pls provide my PF no once again . i have forgotten my no

Thanks & Regard
Pranjit CHoudhury
email id Pran.choudhury76@gmail.com
basavayya

Jul 17, 2014

P F

pf not settled
Iam KARANI NAGABASAVAIAHprevious emp of iprocess services india pvt ltd.
my emp code C26313 AS A CVE IN FARMER FINANCE.i work with this company since 2007 to 2009.i request to
send me pf form and sending address but no reply found.so pls solved my problem asap.
K.N.BASAVAYYA
MACHILIPATNAM
KRISHNA DT
aaaa.

Jul 12, 2014

full & final settlement. ..

Dear Rashmi,
Plz send my salary slip, credit my salary in my ac andmy releaving letter & exp letter both with pf form...
Name -pawan kumar

Bareilly
praveen saudagar

Jul 11, 2014

pf not settled

Iam praveen kumar saudagar previous emp of iprocess services india pvt ltd.
my emp code C17853.i work with this company since 2007 to 2008.i request to
PRAVEEN KUMAR SAUDAGAR
EMP. CODE C17853
MOB. 8878937444
EMAIL praveen.saudagar@yahoo.com

Jul 9, 2014

reliving latter and experience latter

Alredy sumbite the regination latter noc and pf form last two moth back in our bangalore koramangala iprocess branch office but still not resived the reliving latter and experience latter, pls send the reliving latter and experience latter current compny asking the experience latter so pls send the latters

Cliant Name :ICICI BANK LTD

Ph no 9972064105/855465740

ashish verma kangra

Jun 29, 2014

password not working

my password not working while loging the employee self service link ,kindly preset the same

thanks and regards

antony.ever.smile@gmail.com
Antony Anto

Jun 26, 2014

pls unlock id or sent mail to my payslip

regarding pay sip i am not able to open my id C52086 Pls unlock or sent mail to my pay slip

Antony
ravibn

Jun 13, 2014

Offer letter & Id card

I Ravi bn Emp id c53295 worked in I PROCESS SERVICES INDIA LTD. from 15th oct 2013 to as on date still pending my offer letter & id card i have not received ..pls sent soon.
forget my password kindly share it.

Ravi bn
EMP No: c53295
MYSORE
avinash tumkur

Jun 9, 2014

requesting for acceptance of resignation and ineed acceptence mail and relineing latter

MY name is avinash employee of i prosee working as sr executive in bangalore employee id is c54997
*i nee a acceptance of resignation confirmation mail and reliving latter , please process it fast i need with in three days
*mr kundan kumar sing behavior is not good , when went for giving resignation he treated me as like beggar and also he is threatening me like how you get ill see like that mis nupur arora also treat me like that,
*my date of joining is 14/nov/2013
*date of resignation is 15/may/2014
*date of last working day is 02/june/2014

thanking you
avinash c54997
jatinbhatia

May 25, 2014

Relieving letter

I am Jatin Bhatia Emp. id- c51318, worked with one of your client ICICI Bank in Delhi as Sr. Executive . i resigned from my services on 25th jan 2014. i completed all formalities of relieving on th jan. and it was told to me that you will receive your relieving letter after 45 days of relieving.
again i called to your Jhandewalan office but HR Told me about recovery even after called by me. and they told me to send a DD Of Rs1827 in the favour of I Process. then it was told to me that you will receive relieving letter within seven days. but more than one month is passed on. and do not receive releiving letter yet.
my current company is forced me for relieving letter .
i request you you please send me relieving letter as soon as possible. please..
Emp Id- C51318

Jatin Bhatia
vikram01

May 21, 2014

Broker code

Respected mem/sir
I am vikram and my employees I'd is C59819 from chandigarh.
I have join the job at 13march 2014 but my broker code is not ishue by you and not open the my salary account so please kindly send me my broker code and complete the salary account process.
Mobile no.09888810409
Email I'd- vikram.mba92@Gmail.com
C46199

May 14, 2014

forgot password

dear sir
I Devraj kasundra senior executive from rajkot
, my employee id is c46199 I am forget my password.I require salary sleep so I request you for send my password on my mail id.

my mail id: dev.kasundra@gmail.com
mo-9725625242

Devraj kasundra
chinmoy chatterjee

Apr 30, 2014

PENDING OF SALARY

I am Chinmoy Chatterjee ,employee code c56846,as a auto loan executive under the payroll of iprocess.i am join january 2014 ,but the salary of february month still now pending.Right now my RM forcefully want to regined me,I dont want regine upto getting my salary and also my RM told me if i dont regined i dont have got my salary i also be termineted for the systems .please tell me is it a prcedeore for getting salary of a employee.I talk to i process ,but they con't help me, for this job i also be reloceted to my hometown,at this situation how can i manage my room rent,my hotel bill,my family?.please help me about this matter.

kindly look in to the matter and do needfull.
Thanks& Regards,

Apr 13, 2014

Reliving letter emp code C47307

Reliving letter
Dear Mam/Sir

I worked in I process Services india Ltd for 1 years i Resigned the job and submitted all the related documents in Chandigarh office to very next day of my resignation but as of now i did not received my Full and Final Settlement as well as . i was sending mails to HR.HELPDESK@IPROCESS.in from last 3 months every time i am getting replay from them stating that my documents are in process. i want to know how many days they will take time to settlement my account. Because of this i dint received my Reveling letter and unable to apply any jobs now.

Below are the mails i have sent to HR.HELPDESK@IPROCESS.

Re: FW: RE: Relieving letter and FF req-C47307

Vipasha Sharama vipasha14@gmail.com
Mar 28 (12 days ago)

to HR, Piyush, sarita.bisht
Dear sarita

Kindly provide the relieving letter and full & final for the same on priority basis.

Emp Code C47307

On 14 Mar 2014 20:10, "Vipasha Sharama" <vipasha14@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sarita ,
Thanks for Sending the Details ,

Kindly provide the reveling letter with full & Final .

Vipasha Sharma
EMP CODE C47307

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 3:10 PM, HR Helpdesk <hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in> wrote:
Dear Vipasha

Please find attach the salary slip

HR-HELPDESK, I-PROCESS SERVICES (INDIA) PVT LTD
Tel. Direct - 011-23505800 Email: hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in
cid:image002.jpg@01CEE557.D11D31F0

From: Vipasha Sharama [mailto:vipasha14@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:04 PM
To: sarita.bisht@iprocess.in; piyush.khaitan@iprocess.in; aneesh.jain@iprocess.in
Subject: Fwd: RE: Salary Slip req-C47307

Dear sarita
I have been wating for long in the below metter plz update abd revert urgent.

Emp code C47307
Date of relaving 26 dec

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Vipasha Sharma" <vipasha14@gmail.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2014 17:51
Subject: RE: Salary Slip req-C47307
To: "HR Helpdesk" <hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in>
Cc: "gunjan.anand@iprocess.in" <gunjan.anand@iprocess.in>, "vipasha.sharma@ext.icicibank.com" <vipasha.sharma@ext.icicibank.com>, <rashmi.mall@iprocess.in>

Dear Mam

Plz update for tha same on urgent basis.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Vipasha Sharama <vipasha14@gmail.com>
Date: 17/02/2014 1:16 AM (GMT+05:30)
To: HR Helpdesk <hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in>
Cc: gunjan.anand@iprocess.in,vipasha.sharma@ext.icicibank.com, rashmi.mall@iprocess.in
Subject: RE: Salary Slip req-C47307

On 14 Feb 2014 09:30, "Vipasha Sharama" <vipasha14@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mam

Kindly provide the salaryslip for last three months and releving letter for the same on priority basis.

On 28 Dec 2013 11:26, "HR Helpdesk" <hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in> wrote:
Dear Vipasha

We had received the f and f dos yesterday and given to the concern dept for further checking

HR-HELPDESK, I-PROCESS SERVICES (INDIA) PVT LTD
Tel. Direct - 011-23505800 Email: hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in
Error! Filename not specified.

From: vipasha.sharma@ext.icicibank.com [mailto:vipasha.sharma@ext.icicibank.com]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:50 PM
To: rashmi.mall@iprocess.in; gunjan.anand@iprocess.in; hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in
Cc: vipasha14@gmail.com
Subject: Salary Slip req-C47307

Dear Mam,

Request you to kindly process my last three month salary. Last date of my services is 28th December, 2013 so kindly revert this mail on my personal email id, i.e. vipasha14@gmail.com.

Vipasha Sharma
C47307
Credit Card
Chandigarh
haresh24383

Apr 6, 2014

password

I have ligine self service dont accept id and password
n suresh babu

Apr 5, 2014

conformation mail for NOC

Dear sir/ madam,

I am Nadisetti Suresh Babu (emp.code.C48811). I was worked with icici bank ltd. In Rajahmundry in period of time 12-April-2013 to 14-october-2013 have submited my documents and id card. I have got an other oportunity so I have to submit NOC document immidiatly. Please send me NOC document by conformation mail id. Kindly I requesting to you sir please reply the conformation mail.
Thanks&regards.

From.
N.Suresh Babu.(emp.code-C48811)
Mail id. nsuresh.56@gmail.com
Ph.No. 9550523832.

ss college,gurgaon - ss college froud ... enko khule me nhi jail me rkhna...
    fraud institute/// http://www.ssgroupofcolleges.com/ SS...
    Ibps - Registration no & Password
    sir/madam I have applied ibps clerk on 31-08- 2014,,i...
    Airtel Fixed Line - Correction of email id
    My email id is justicebaringhosh@gmail.com which has been...
    Indane Gas Agency - New Connection
    Sir, I have applied for new connection on july 08-2014...
    353943 - froud company online job
    Hi sir/medum My name...
    Idea - RE : post paid bills not updated
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    INDIAN RAILWAY TDR REFUND - TDR not processed
    Hi , I applied for TDR refund against PNR no...
    idea cellular - RE : EXCESS BILLING OF GPRS
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that your...
    idea cellular - RE : problem still persisting
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that your...