ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Bank ltd - Iprocess services pvt ltd

bal reddy

Sep 24, 2014

salary slip required

Please send my salary slip to this email id-balu.of.reddy@gmail.com

Bal Reddy.P

shivraj9

Sep 17, 2014

PF

Dear Pandey,

This is shivraj with emply Id: C15269, Worked as Quality Specialist at Iprocess. Worked in IPROCESS Abhinandan towers Hyderabad ( 2007 to 2009)

As you informed me that i have to pay 2300 rs/- as my settlement amount with the organization.

I sorry to inform you that due to my family financial condition im unable to pay the amount and im in need of Money .....Please consider my request and process the PF process.

My dad met with accident and he was hospitalized for 1year and he was in Coma for all the period and passed away. at that time we had taken 30 lakhs credit from outside... and still we did not recovered from that situation.

I m request you to process my PF at the earliest as my family situation is not good..

Thanking You.
Shivraj
shivraj9@live.com
mohd.shakil

Sep 11, 2014

Id &Password unlock
regarding pay slip i am not able to open my id C49033 Pls unlock or sent me my pay slip last 6 months its very urg..

I Mohd.Shakil bn Emp id c49033 worked in I PROCESS SERVICES INDIA LTD. from 22th April 2013 to as on date still pending my Confarmation Letter i have not received
dhineshbabu

pls unlock password

I need unlock my account
User id :c52607
Dinesh
dhineshbabu

forget password

I have to forget my password so please unlock in my account
Dinesh
chetan0904

Id &Password unlock

regarding pay slip i am not able to open my id C60850 Pls unlock or sent me my pay slip last 3 months its very urg..

Thanks & Regards
Chetan Mhaske
Emp.id.C60850
Mob.9004032437
Email id.chetan.mhaske10@gmail.com
shyamsundar1193

Aug 23, 2014

Dint receive my relieving latter and PF

Dear Sir/Mam
This is shyamsundar , I was Iprocess employee from 16 Aug 2013 to 10 Jun 2014 . But still now I didn't receive my relieving letter, as iam in critical stage in my new organisation without relieving letter. Please understand my situation and issues it within 30th of this month.

Emp Id: c52045
Mob no:8438469603

Shyamsundar D M
Wakarahamad Ramjan Beg

Aug 20, 2014

not getting relieving latter

Dear All
This is Wakarahamad Ramjan Beg Emp code-C52525 Employed with icici bank home loan Nashik Regional office under the supervision of Avinash Chavan Sales Manager(icici) but resigned 3/01/2014 And also completed all exit formalities with u'r 4 to 5 latters and i card dispatched to u'r address but not getting relieving latter i spoke with satyajit kamte my respective hr he says me there is mismatch in date of resignation latter and date of my sales manager reported to u'r respective department about my resignation date therefore they r not sending me relieving latter.Satyajit Sir says that u have to do all Exit formalities again but now a days my sales manager Avinash Chavan is not working for icici bank i have send many mails to Satyajit kamte And hr.helpdesk@iprocess.in but not getting any reply from any person and i have joined another company they wants my relieving latter due to such delay in relieving latter they have already postponed my confirmation please do the needful

Wakarahamad R Beg
Mob-9595072955
vamsi823

Aug 8, 2014

Not received june month salary

Dear Sir/Madam

I Vamsi . D EMP ID C59690 worked at ICICI BANK LTD ( Bangalore ) on the roll of I PROCESS SERVICES INDIA LTD as a Sr.Executive. I did not received my june month Salary ,please help me sir,

Vamsi. D,
sanjay zala

Aug 5, 2014

resignation authentication

dear sir,
I have resigned 1-03-2014 as sales executive in iprocess services pvt ltd.
I have completed all formalities of resignation, at march end.
still they did not processed anything like full and final, provident fund, experience letter, relieving letter and resignation letter.

presently I have to give ahead resignation letter or experience letter or relieving letter on official document or with seal of company to joining for job, I need it urgently because without it my joining is not possible in other company. it is very urgent and serious matter.

so make it fast.
ecode-c43659

yours faithfully
sanjay zala
pranjit.choudhury

Jul 21, 2014

PF NOT SETTLEMENT

Iam Pranjit CHoudhury previous emp of iprocess services india pvt ltd.
My emp code is C 11662 ,but i have not getting my PF amount also provide PF & require document send to PF settlement office . But not respond. Already 7 years gone .

Pls provide my PF no once again . i have forgotten my no

Thanks & Regard
Pranjit CHoudhury
email id Pran.choudhury76@gmail.com
basavayya

Jul 17, 2014

P F

pf not settled
Iam KARANI NAGABASAVAIAHprevious emp of iprocess services india pvt ltd.
my emp code C26313 AS A CVE IN FARMER FINANCE.i work with this company since 2007 to 2009.i request to
send me pf form and sending address but no reply found.so pls solved my problem asap.
K.N.BASAVAYYA
MACHILIPATNAM
KRISHNA DT
aaaa.

Jul 12, 2014

full & final settlement. ..

Dear Rashmi,
Plz send my salary slip, credit my salary in my ac andmy releaving letter & exp letter both with pf form...
Name -pawan kumar

Bareilly
praveen saudagar

Jul 11, 2014

pf not settled

Iam praveen kumar saudagar previous emp of iprocess services india pvt ltd.
my emp code C17853.i work with this company since 2007 to 2008.i request to
PRAVEEN KUMAR SAUDAGAR
EMP. CODE C17853
MOB. 8878937444
EMAIL praveen.saudagar@yahoo.com

Jul 9, 2014

reliving latter and experience latter

Alredy sumbite the regination latter noc and pf form last two moth back in our bangalore koramangala iprocess branch office but still not resived the reliving latter and experience latter, pls send the reliving latter and experience latter current compny asking the experience latter so pls send the latters

Cliant Name :ICICI BANK LTD

Ph no 9972064105/855465740

ashish verma kangra

Jun 29, 2014

password not working

my password not working while loging the employee self service link ,kindly preset the same

thanks and regards

antony.ever.smile@gmail.com
Antony Anto

Jun 26, 2014

pls unlock id or sent mail to my payslip

regarding pay sip i am not able to open my id C52086 Pls unlock or sent mail to my pay slip

Antony
ravibn

Jun 13, 2014

Offer letter & Id card

I Ravi bn Emp id c53295 worked in I PROCESS SERVICES INDIA LTD. from 15th oct 2013 to as on date still pending my offer letter & id card i have not received ..pls sent soon.
forget my password kindly share it.

Ravi bn
EMP No: c53295
MYSORE
avinash tumkur

Jun 9, 2014

requesting for acceptance of resignation and ineed acceptence mail and relineing latter

MY name is avinash employee of i prosee working as sr executive in bangalore employee id is c54997
*i nee a acceptance of resignation confirmation mail and reliving latter , please process it fast i need with in three days
*mr kundan kumar sing behavior is not good , when went for giving resignation he treated me as like beggar and also he is threatening me like how you get ill see like that mis nupur arora also treat me like that,
*my date of joining is 14/nov/2013
*date of resignation is 15/may/2014
*date of last working day is 02/june/2014

thanking you
avinash c54997
jatinbhatia

May 25, 2014

Relieving letter

I am Jatin Bhatia Emp. id- c51318, worked with one of your client ICICI Bank in Delhi as Sr. Executive . i resigned from my services on 25th jan 2014. i completed all formalities of relieving on th jan. and it was told to me that you will receive your relieving letter after 45 days of relieving.
again i called to your Jhandewalan office but HR Told me about recovery even after called by me. and they told me to send a DD Of Rs1827 in the favour of I Process. then it was told to me that you will receive relieving letter within seven days. but more than one month is passed on. and do not receive releiving letter yet.
my current company is forced me for relieving letter .
i request you you please send me relieving letter as soon as possible. please..
Emp Id- C51318

Jatin Bhatia
vikram01

May 21, 2014

Broker code

Respected mem/sir
I am vikram and my employees I'd is C59819 from chandigarh.
I have join the job at 13march 2014 but my broker code is not ishue by you and not open the my salary account so please kindly send me my broker code and complete the salary account process.
Mobile no.09888810409
Email I'd- vikram.mba92@Gmail.com
C46199

May 14, 2014

forgot password

dear sir
I Devraj kasundra senior executive from rajkot
, my employee id is c46199 I am forget my password.I require salary sleep so I request you for send my password on my mail id.

my mail id: dev.kasundra@gmail.com