icici bank merchant services

Consumer complaints and reviews about icici bank merchant services

foodbasket

Apr 17, 2017

Rs 9500/- not credited to my account

MID NO : 470000074461906
TID NO : 88054976

On Monday 10th April amount swiped was Rs 15,024/- but amount credited to my account next was Rs 3900/- there is shortage of Rs 9500/-. Your customer care AH told me it is penalty charges what is this penalty all about?? who authorized you to charge penalty?? Immediately reverse this amount without further delay. I dont know how many times earlier you have charged such penalty. Let me pull out all data and find out frauds.

Your executives Murali @ 09916435117 and Narsimha @ 09620267967 dont even pick the call or respond to messages

Apr 4, 2017

Dear Sir, (rajesh5252)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacj) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

rajesh5252

Apr 3, 2017

settlement is down but amount not received

this massage regarding amount not credited to our account settlement Terminal Id :97009567
omsaiconsultancy

Mar 31, 2017

FW: SR462824618 : MID : 74741463 TID : 88087488

Worst Service from ICICI Merchant Services. I have taken Machine 4 months back with 2 year plan. and now since last 2 month they are charging me 1000/- each month and now since 15-03-2017 they are charging me Rs.1 for each transaction and my monthly transaction are aroung 500-650 then they are charging me around Rs. 500 more then the TDR as applicable. Also I'm taking continuously followup with merchantcare@icicims.com and merchantesc@icicims.com then also no correct reply received. So I would recomend to each and every one not to go with ICICI Merchant Machine go with some other bank or any other third party merchant company.

Mar 30, 2017

Dear Customer(bagathome),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aacg) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

bagathome

Mar 29, 2017

ICICI Bank merchant service is fraud

ICICI bank is charging amount on there own, We have taken 2 swipe machine on monthly but they are charging wage amount direct from bank account without informing us.

I want to surrender both swipe machine, I will take from another genuine vendor. Who atleast revert on queries and know the charges.

They charged similar amount 6 months ago then after several email and escalating matter to higher management I got refund now again they have charged.

Already emailed to below address but no revert from more than 5 days.

merchantesc@icicims.com
merchantcare@icicims.com

MID: 74609934

TID: 88072120, 88072121

Manish Kumar

Mar 4, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (026131_aadb) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Mar 4, 2017

ICICI Bank Care

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aabx) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Mar 3, 2017

Refund - 88067519

As we requested for refund of the Swipe machine Life membership amount of Rs.28000/-, as we are not currently running the business as such good. We have given back the Machine but till know we didn't receive atleast a call from your end, please behave like professional in customer service. at least expecting a call from your end.

Mar 3, 2017

TID -88067519

We have given the Cancellation of the Swipe Machine, as our business is Dull. and Request for Refund of the Amount which we paid Rs.28000/- for Machine, The ICICI Bank Employee Collected the Swipe machine back, But till know we did't get the refund of the amount. In these case kindly behave Like professional, When the customers facing Problem. at least Excepting a call back from your end.
adam taxtile

Feb 23, 2017

sweep machine

dear merchant
my tid-88109463
mid-470000074926155
my sweep machine is not working in last 20 days. 9-2-2017 at sweep is amount 73775 is not recved in my account. I am many more chance complant in customer care number but no recponce in customer care side.

regard
adam taxtile ix/2889 gurudwara gali Gandhi nagar delhi 110031 9266664478,09266664477,9971295835
microchip technologies

Feb 13, 2017

SWIPE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING

DEAR MERCHANT,

MY TDS NO. IS 42069421 AND MID NO IS 470000044240994
SWIPE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 20 DAYS. CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED AFTER SWIPING. ITS COMING "CARD INVALID "

WE HAVE LAUNCHED COMPLAINED FOR THE SAME FOR MORE THEN 8-12 TIMES BUT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED YET
COMPLAIN

PLEASE RESOLVE THE PROBLEM URGENTLY ,PLEASE SEND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE OTHERWISE CANCLE THE SWIPE MACHINE,
LIEFFORCE

Feb 2, 2017

SWIPE MACHINE NOT WORKING

DEAR MERCHANT,

MY TDS NO. IS 62627368 AND MID NO IS 470000050691464
SWIPE MACHINE IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST 15 DAYS. CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED AFTER SWIPING. ITS COMING "RETRY BATCH TRANSACTION"

WE HAVE LAUNCHED COMPLAINED FOR THE SAME FOR MORE THEN 4-5 TIMES BUT NO ONE HAS RESPONDED YET
COMPLAIN NO

Contact: 9702814115/022-23889983/022-23889107
Mail - kempscorner@lifeforce.in

Jan 23, 2017

Dear Mr.Kumar,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

hasmukhmedical12@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017

very poor service

Respected Sir/ Madam,

First your machine I received too late after that your personal shubhendra Joshi still not visited our shop after filling the form.I called him 4-5 times but he doesn't clarify our problem.requested to you please collect your swipe machine from here & please refund my amount.

hasmukh kumar
Chilis GGN

Jan 20, 2017

didnt get back reversal

Dear merchant,
we are using your edc machine in our restaurant ( Paramount Restaurant pvt. ltd)
on 18/12/16 one of our customer Paid by his visa debit card and After that he changed his mind to pay by cash , we void his transaction.
The amount was Rs- 1176/- we got a slip of void transaction but he didnt get any msg and he checked with his bank same amount was debited from his account
now its been a month he didnt get any reversal against that.
so request you to plz solve it out .
void transaction detail -
Restaurant manager
Chilis Gurgaon

Jan 12, 2017

Dear Customer(EMDADULH),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aabm) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Jan 12, 2017

Dear Customer(EMDADULH),

EMDADULH

Jan 11, 2017

edc machine

I have a two Swipe Machine on my PETROL Pump so i need to return back one of them... Pls tell me the process to return one of it.
EMDADULH

Jan 11, 2017

EDS MACHINE NOR WORKING

ICICI Merchant Services machine with TID-88016048 and MID- 470000074187571 does not responding not working more then a month.no singnal no tower showing on it.

so please slove our problem as soon as possible.and start it.

PRINCE DECO SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD
mob:9830297556
614 PURBACHAL MAIN ROAD,
KOLKATA-700078
E.MAIL : haque_1968@rediffmail.com

Dec 31, 2016

ICICI Bank Care

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aabk) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Thangamani M

Dec 28, 2016

Amount swiped at pos machine not reaching account

Mid 470000074762386
TID 88090224
Installed on Dec 2, 2016. Since then none of the transactions have reached my account. I am nor receiving any SMS or emails regarding the swiped amount either. Repeated calls to customer care is not helping
jetharam vyas

CONT.9049454676 - 0251-2561626

Oct 24, 2016

ICICIBankCare

Dear Customer, (chattiparamba)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (052737_aabc) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

chattiparamba