ICICI

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI

THOMAS JOHN

Jul 29, 2013

cheque

Dear madam

A/c no 602601209392 name J.Thomas

Cheque no 805250 rs 2500 dt 27.06.13
Was bounced , and the amount was deducted my account, actually the cheque was not issued by me, it was wrongly deducted also Rs. 400 was deducted. Hereby i request you to credit the amount immediately. Since i m not in the station i need the money immediately.
Thomas

Note ;

The above mail i have sent to t.nagar branch (chennai-17) on 28.06.13.

But no further action from icici bank.

May 9, 2013

Prepaid recharge not successful

I have recharged by prepaid mobile AIRTEL through ICICI, the status says successful...but topup is not done...mobile # 9790040268

Here is the details:

+914430432187
+914442833502
+919710670534
+914442833504

Who is the right person...As per Law, third party shouldn't be shared with the customers detail, but the viloation is happening and no steps are taken still help me ......

Note: All my payment was Zero as confirmed early by icici team, still they are asking for payment????

+919962048844

Feb 7, 2013

Credit Card department - Third Party calling and sharing payemnt info

Now a days, I getting pampered by ICICI calls for the payment and noteably they are calling all my friends, family and relations and telling them on my payment details, I get this harressment from the below number by SAM and VINOD of ICICI Bank and this is not ending

Nos from whom i am getting called

+919962048844
kesudhakar

Feb 5, 2013

Dispute Transaction

This is Sudhakar and i have been fighting for a wrong transaction more than 7 years.

I was using your ICICI Credit card in 2005(Primary) and i never used the secondary card.
In 2005 only i gave 2 complaint for the wrong transaction.

The complaint nos are 1004836651 and 1008544114.

Till now i didnt get any proper information about where this card is used/like vendor details/bank details/ATM Details.

When i gave my first request the customer care person told me that 'the problem not only happened to me and it also happened to some of the customers' and she also confirmed me that this will resolved from the back end team.

Later the custome care is telling that i have used the secondary card to withdraw money. But they are not giving the BANK/ATM Details.

Because of the settlement team torture i have paid the amount Rs 7100 for the never used transaction.
karthikarul20

Oct 23, 2012

11/OCT/2012 ---- POSDEC CHG/23-09-12/8955/25ST3 ---- RS 28.09 ---- has been deducted four times from my account.

I was not at all aware of this and was not aware what is this.They didn't even mention what type of transaction is that.
Yuva152

Oct 8, 2012

MABChgs

Response awaited mobile : 9444920712, you can't take my money just like that, is this new way of stealing customer's money, MABChgs what stupidity is this?
Yuva152

Oct 7, 2012

MABChgs

I have just noticed MABChgs in my bank statement, MABChgs was taken on 5th, 12th and 19th of September of amount 393.26 * 3, I was wondering why my balance suddenly dropped without any kind of transaction that I know of. But I was waiting for bank statement to see what it was, this is totally unacceptable, I put my money into ICICI account to be safe not to be stolen by bank. This is first time ever I face this problem, this is rediculous and highly disappointing. I have never had my balance in negative numbers. This is called stealing.

Sep 13, 2012

Credit card statement

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

Sep 12, 2012

Credit card statement

M.Ramdas
Credit card No.4629863021576008

i have asked ICICI customer care executive to send monthly statement from August 2011 to August 2012. i am not receiving the statement properly.

i have missed my icici credit card on 6th August 2012 and the same was informed to the icici customer care center and requested to block the credit card and also requested to issue the new card. Till now i haven't received neither new credit card nor monthly statement to pay my dues.
I need clarity on the statement to settle the amount.Please do the needful.

My EMail iD: ramdas_mannar@yahoo.co.in

Feb 23, 2012

Not able to access my Internet banking

Hi -- Thanks for the update. I have sent a mail to the id with the number in subject line. I have given my international number also.
As this is really critical, request your immediate attention on this. Thanks again.

Feb 23, 2012

Not able to access my Internet banking

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to assist you. Kindly refer '2700830' in the subject line.

Feb 20, 2012

Not able to access my Internet banking

Hi - I am a ICICI customer for last 10 years. I recently moved to U.S and got the same problem which many are facing OTP. I tried to change my mode of communication to e-mail to get my OTP but did not get a positive response. When I tried customer care to get my international number registered for OTP, they directed me to ICICI website. I tried thru the links available but not able to find the request. Any help I can get on this will be really great.

Feb 18, 2012

ANW charges deduction

I had approached the customer Care of ICICI regarding such a similar experience to me. They said it was due to my remittance through another ICICI branch...It is so absurd when they say they provide core banking facility..As this was the first time I faced such a reduction, they promised to reverse the amt 165/-..I think they may reverse it soon... People who have faced such a problem, approach the customer care.they may help you too..!

Feb 13, 2012

Harassment

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2675925' in the subject line.

Feb 10, 2012

Harassment

I had ICICI bank credit card in the year 2003 and after that may be in 2003 or 2004 i could not remember , i lost the card and i blocked the card with in one hour by calling customer care.After some day i got the lost card and immediately and cut the same and thrown.

But suddenly yesterday day after 9 years i got a call from strange person saying the he is working in ICICI and i have outstanding of INR 22,823/- and he is harrasing me and using abusing words and he is asking me to give the present address.

When went to ICIC bank web site it shows the statement for INR 22823/-

I am totally upset and harassed by this ,even when i lost my card i didnt have any outstanding to pay .Please guide me how to proceed further.

Rahamathulla.M.J

Jan 16, 2012

Non settlement

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2600559 ' in the subject line.

Jan 13, 2012

Non settlement

I had ICICI Credit card and did my settlement (Rs.26,000/) in the year of 2009. Recently I have applied for CIBIL report and found that ICICI card was not closed properly.

Due to this I am uanble to apply for and loans.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem.

Kannan.M

Dec 2, 2011

ANW charges deduction

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2461990' in the subject line.

Nov 29, 2011

ANW charges deduction

I am Dinesh kumar working at chennai as a programme analyst,I am having a salary account in ICICI bank and on 29/11/11 my father deposited Rs.10,000 but I received only Rs. 9,835 where the transaction details said that ANW charges : Rs.150 and s.tax :15.I called the coustmer care regarding the same issue but they didnt respond well,so please take nessaccary action and let me know about this issue.

Dinesh kumar T

Jul 13, 2011

Loan setteled (Bank persons visting ever year to the premises)

This is in regards with the personal that we have taken,We have paid tand setteled the loan we do have the copy of closure.Still every year during the month of june July people from Bank agency are visiting (ICICI) as we are not living there (who ever lives there is our relatives.There is no responce from the bank.

Loan was closed 1 1/2 yrs before

My num 9962027299 if some solution can be provided that would be great full

Jan 25, 2011

MY ACCOUNT SHOWS THREE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS

We are sorry for the problem caused to you. Please assist us with your contact details at care@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the matter. Kindly refer "1111083" in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

Jan 21, 2011

icici lombard health- Mislead/false commitment/cheat customers

Pls Help/guide me to collect my money from ICICI lombard

ICICI Lombard, has misguided me saying that you will get some % returns of the policy amount after one year and without any approval [signator] or document they took money from credit card pls check with below mail communication for ful detail

pls help me to collect my money back from icici lombard

NOTE;- Check with below mail communication between me and icici

Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:53 PM
To: CustomerSupport
Subject: RE: RE:'ICICILom=007-180-746' Expecting proper/ genuine response from ICICI

HI Abhinay Bhosale

Intresting..very tired to exp again and again..pls kindly read below communication.....
expecting the reasn for false commitment from your staff ..also not intrested in this policy..i want money back....i beliv those words[check with below mail[s]] from your staf and paid all permium amount,even i dnt sign any document...its your responsiblity to solve this problem...think form customer side..be honest and proceed to do needful..Just think, whats a use of collecting those document now???

my number 9940127234

thnaks in advance

jai

Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:54 PM
To: CustomerSupport

Dear Abhinay Bhosale,

Kindly read below communication between ME and U.....Till now no response from ICICI...even no response from U too Mr ABHINAY BHOSALE[did u check my mail dated sep 21st 2010??if no pls try to glance below red inlined]..expectiond positive reponse from you..thanks in advance for your positive response....

HI ,

Till now no response for my below query...Is it icici customer support.....expection proper response from respective person...

Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 10:19 AM
To: 'customersupport@icicilombard.com'
Subject: RE: 'ICICILom=007-180-746' Expecting proper/ genuine response from ICICI

HI ,

Intresting...til now no proper response or feadback for my query..expecting proper response for ICICI

Jai

Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:20 PM

Dear Mr Abhinay Bhosale,

Thanks for your late response..i just wonder to listion your mail dated sep 20, 2010...what is use of sending all policy documents after one and half years???is it proper service to customer?????

Already i payed all premium amount through my credit card.......Til now i dnt get proper response for my mail dated 31 aug 2010....same content as below..,

I took 2 policy form icici Lombard before 2 yrs,

kindly cross check with my mob numbers- [9940127234][in the name of Jayakumar] to know my policy details

Till now they fail to sen my policy document..many time I contact chennai branch,even visit many times but till now I dnt recv any proper feedback or clear picture regarding my policy....too many bad experience form icici lombard and it makes me mad and now I realized 100% that i was cheated and mis guided by your staff[SYED-chennai branch]

ICICI-chennai branch staff [SYED and Priya] gives wrong and false information regarding this policy ,actually we believe and trust with ICICI brand name and payed full premium amount…now l lost trust etc i want my money back..even last wk I contact customer care number 1800-209-8888 for the clarification and which helps me to know the real picture or real color of ICICI staff's attitude[chenni branch staff SYED and priya]

1] They committed ,any time after 1 year pollicy holder can collect policy amount with some % of interest from ICICI
2] They gives False commitment-After 1-5 years policy holder can get 6 lakhs[without any document]

Above mentioned are sample guidelines/false commitment/mis guidence etc given by your staff [SYED chennai branch}

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 5:14 PM
To: 'customersupport@icicilombard.com'

stil waiting for proper response form customersupport

Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 12:24 PM
To: 'customersupport@icicilombard.com'

Intresting 15 days no response from anyone...is it customer care ID???Let me know the reason for poor communication????

Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 9:13 AM
To: 'customersupport@icicilombard.com'
Subject: FW: 'ICICILom=007-180-746' Expecting proper/ genuine response from ICICI

Hi ,

I am JAYAKUMAR BALACHANDRAN from chennai
I took 2 policy form icici Lombard before 2 yrs, kindly cross check with my mob numbers- 9940127234 to know my policy details

i payed ful policy premium amount even I am not aware of my policy number /its benefit/ its drawbacks etc till date[Aug 2010]..

Till now they fail to sen me my policy document..many time I contact chennai branch,even visit many times but till now I dnt get any proper feedback or clear picture regarding my policy..too many bad experience form icici lombard and it makes me mad and now I realized 100% that i was cheated and mis guided by your staff[SYED-chennai branch]

1] They committed ,any time after 1 year pollicy holder can collect policy amount with some % of interest form ICICI

From: CustomerSupport [mailto:customersupport@icicilombard.com]
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 6:20 PM
To: Jayakumar
Subject: RE:'ICICILom=007-180-746' Expecting proper/ genuine response from ICICI

Thank you for writing to ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd. This auto-acknowledgement confirms the receipt of your email.

The customer support team will revert to you within 3 working days.

**This interaction is being tracked through the subject line. Please do not change/modify it while reverting to us**

If you have contacted ICICI Lombard earlier in this regard kindly provide us the interaction id to enable us to process your request faster. If you are e-mailing us for the first time, kindly help us with any one of the following details to help us resolve your query.

Policy / Cover-note number
Payment details
Claim no.

Also request you to provide your contact number and complete address with pin code to facilitate our future correspondence with you. Please click here to track your interaction status online.

To ensure that you receive our e-mails, kindly add customersupport@icicilombard.com to your address book.

Customer Support Team

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. IRDA Reg. no. 115. Misc 30

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, Aug 30 2010 5:00PM
To: customersupport@icicilombard.com [customersupport@icicilombard.com]
Subject: Expecting proper/ genuine response from ICICI

Hi ,

I am JAYAKUMAR BALACHANDRAN from chennai

Till now they fail to sen me my policy document..many time I contact chennai branch,even visit many times but till now I dnt get any proper feedback or clear picture regarding my policy..too many bad experience form icici lombard and it makes me mad and now I realized 100% iam cheated and mis guided by your staff[SYED-chennai branch]

ICICI-chennai branch staff [SYED and Priya] gives wrong and false information regarding this policy ,actually we believe and trust with ICICI brand name and payed full premium amount…now l lost trust etc i want my money back..even last wk I cont customer care number 1800-209-8888 for the clarification and came to know the real picture or real color of ICICI staff's attitude..

1] They committed ,any time after 1 year u can collect policy amount with some % of interest form ICICI
2] They gives False commitment-After 1-5 years u can get 6 lakhs

Above mentioned are sample guidelines/false commitment/mis guidence etc for your staff SYED

From: CustomerSupport [customersupport@icicilombard.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 4:04 PM
To: Jayakumar

Please do not change the above subject line while replying to this mail or for marking us any mail related to this case.

With reference to your e-mail regarding policy number 4065/CCSM/01832719/00/000 and 4065/CCSM/01883826/00/000, we request you to provide your complete mailing address along with pin code to dispatch the documents with the name of courier facility available at your location.

For further clarifications, please feel free to write to us and we will be glad to assist you.

Assuring you of our best services.

Abhinay Bhosale

From: CustomerSupport [customersupport@icicilombard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 9:57 AM
To: Jayakumar

With reference to your e-mail, we wish to inform you that policy number 4065/CCSM/01832719/00/000 was dispatched to you on 22-Oct-2008 through First Flight courier with POD number ZB6865243 and policy number 4065/CCSM/01883826/00/000 was dispatched to you on 30-Mar-2009 through First Flight courier with POD number 2717143446 but the policies were returned.

Further, we request you to provide your complete mailing address along with pin code to dispatch the documents with the name of courier facility available at your location.

Also, we request you to confirm the future course of action against the policies.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us.

Assuring you of our best services.

Abhinay Bhosale

Jan 20, 2011

MY ACCOUNT SHOWS THREE FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS

I am Jansi holding ICICI account in Chennai main branch. On 11th of January 2011, my account statement showed that there were three VPS transaction made using my ICICI Debit card. But the card was with me in Chennai. So Immediately on the same day, I called customer care and asked to block my card to stop further invalid transactions happening from my card.
When I enquired customer care, I was asked to file FIR And on further enquiry (after a big argument) with ICICI customer care I came to know that all the three VPS transaction was made in 3 different shops in Bangalore on Jan 11th which is altogether a total sum of Rs.5640/- .

I rasied a complaint on this with ICICI bank and so far NO ACTION has been taken by them, and the customer care people is not ready to give any contact person for me on this case. Everytime i will have to call the customer care to enquire about this issue and after a long wait and discussion they say that your request is under process. I donot know what process is exactly happening behind..

One pitty thing is that my case is a new kind of issue and even then they are not ready to take action on this and investigate to prevent further such frauds happening to their customers. This is the reaction they give, and by beleving these people we are opening salary accounts, curreent accounts with such Banks.

Jan 20, 2011

Lost Money through frandulent transcation

I am Jansi.N holding ICICI account in Chennai. On 11th of January 2011, my account statement showed that there were three VPS transaction made using my ICICI Debit card. But the card was with me in Chennai. So Immediately I called customer care and asked to block my card to stop further invalid transactions happening from my card.
When I enquired customer care, I was asked to file a fraudulent case and on further enquiry with ICICI customer care I came to know that all the three VPS transaction was made in 3 different shops in Bangalore by which i have lost a total sum of Rs.5640/- . I have raised a complaint with ICICI but so far, no action has been taken and to the core end the customer care people are not giving any responsible contact person for me to process this complaint. Everytime i will have to call customer care and people there will put me on hold and later say that your request is in process. I donot know what action they are taking on this issue. they are not bothered atleat to find out how this has happened and to prevent further such fradulents happening for other customer.

ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - 3 crore 35 lakhs from chevrolet car company UK.
    I got a message that i have won 3 crore 35 lakhs from...
    ICICI Bank - mabchgs W/O any prior info this is illigel
    Hello sir i have an account in icici bank and i just...
    Dish TV - Card Refresh Error
    hello Dish Tv team... m from...
    DishTV - tax ka naam par chaanl pack cosliy kar ta hai
    Sir dish tv tax ka naam par chaanl pack cosli kar ta hai...
    tata docomo - rong cha
    tata docomo serviced is very bad and tata docomo is cut...
    Life Insurance Corporation of India - rude behavior of lic of india
    Respected Sir, Previously i was only troubled by LIC...
    mobile number - calls from unknown no.
    hi sir somebody is calling on my number near about 33...
    mponline - payment not done and money deduct from account
    i had done payment for my b.e couselling for second round...
    LIC OF INDIA - want noc or cancel my urn
    want to no objection certificate from lic, or cancel my...
    police verification - Police verification
    My police verification has done on 17th June 2014 at SP...