ICICI Lombard

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Lombard

aisha45

Oct 30, 2014

motor insurance claim

I have motor insurance policy from icici lombard ...i m not satisfied with this policy at all.....manager at icici lomard office is so arrogant tat not ready to listen to constumers problem.i dont know whom to contact now with the problem..kindly guide me ..to solve my problem so that i can claim ma motor insurance claim
A R DADI

Dec 5, 2013

Non-Settlement of Medical Reimbursement Claim

Claim Number 220100236499 Rejection of Claim - Soniya Joy

The Customer has taken policy before 6 years i.e. FY/2007-2008. Now running 6th year of continuation of policy without gap.
If you consider this claim is by pre-existing decease, our policy will cover the same from 4th year onwards.
This incident is on not in 4th & 5th year, it is only in 6th year. There is no point to rise and hold as rejected claim.

Otherwise, if you want to punish the customer by saying, you are not disclose the pre-existing illness, you can settle this claim as non-standard basis also.
This is the industry standard and practical exercise of companies.

The policy details are as follows:

Year FY Policy No. Period of Issuance
1 2007-2008 4034/CHI/02887646/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2007 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2008
2 2008-2009 4034/CHI/04209262/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2008 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2009
3 2009-2010 4034i/CHI/05028861/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2009 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2010
4 2010-2011 4034i/HIR/05649396/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2010 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2011
5 2011-2012 4034i/CHI/06441015/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2011 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2012
6 2012-2013 4034i/FPP/75730210/00/000 From 15:00 hrs 27-Nov-2012 to Midnight of 26-Nov-2013

Therefore please consider to pay the claim either standard or non-standard basis.
Don’t make totally rejected. It will cause our own children in their future also.

Policy Holder Name: Joy Varied Payyappilly

9322220982
dvbatra

Aug 7, 2013

ICICI Lombard - Cancellation of HSP Policy & Refund

Cancellation of Policy No. 4065/ICICI-HSP/2475769/00/000 and 4013/ICICI-HSP/479066/00/000 and refund of Cheque on premature cloise not recd.

I had taken a home insurance policy and at the same time takes Home Safe Plus Policy form ICICI Lombard as mentioned above.

I have informned ICICI customer care by Telephone and email (with Interation No. 507201351) that as i habe prepaid my Home Loan and requested to cancel the policy and refund the cheque.

The Customer care office confirmed cancellation and informed the amount of refund on my request and told me to furnish NOC from ICICI Home Loan which i furnised on 11th July 2013.

After that they i got six email as well on telephone (which wwhen i called them to know the status) from different manager requesting documents and every time i was assuered that i will be paid once i furnish the said document.

Request were as follows:

1. For NOC from ICICI Home Loan
2. Self Attested copy of NOC & Passport for proff of Home Address.
3. Information of email ID & Mobile Phone, Landline Phone, alternate email & Phone etc.
4. KYC documents
5. Declation on home address.
6. Written declation for Home address

I am unable to understand why every time i call customer care either they just tell me that the same is under process and will reply by end of the day but nothing comes or they start request now information / documets saying this is the last request.

Its my request that my refund cheque alongwith the working is provided immediately without any further delay as ICICI Lombard is part of one of most respected business houses in India and it would not be nice if the consumers face these kind of experiences and it spoils the overall image of the company.

Hoping for a solution immediately.

Devender

MY HEALTH POLICY NO:4034i/FPP/76257798/00/000

MY OLD ADDRESS
NO:14,EXTN NO:4, MAHALAKSHMI NAGAR, GUDUVANCHERRY, DIST. KANCHEEPURAM,
OPP EB SUB STATION, ST.THOMAS MOUNT, H O,KANCHEEPURAM, TAMIL NADU-603202

THIS ADDRESS HAS SOME MISTAKES.SO DON'T SEND ANY LETTER TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS.
I MADE COMPLAINT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE SO MANY TIMES ABOUT THE MISTAKES IN ADDRESS.
BUT NOBODY RESPONDED TO ME. SO I AM SENDING THIS COMPLAINT MAIL TO YOU.

I SHIFTED MY RESIDENCE TO THE FOLLOWING (NEW) ADDRESS.

PLOT NO:27, 38/9.K.K.NAGAR (2ND FLOOR), 1st MAIN ROAD,
SRINIVASAPURAM, GUDUVANCHERRY-603 202,
KANCHEEPURAM DIST.

KINDLY SEND ALL THE LETTERS TO THE NEW ADDRESS.

REGARDS

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY
D.NELSON
26/7/13
(Reply to my E-MAIL address:nnelson.2007@reddiffmail.com)
D K SINGH

Jun 20, 2013

icicihelth policy claim not recived

d/sir
iam dharmendra kumar singh i have submited my mother medical bill on dated 27/08/2012 unfotunetly my yahoo id is blocked
but iwill talking with him by phone but he is not responding properly .
My new id is singhdk71@rediffmail.com

Transaction & Policy Problem

Conversation started today

10:54pm
Vaibhav Srivastava
My Personal experience for ICICI lombard is very bad. I am facing the problem since August 2011.
I have already two health policies (Policyno-4034i/FPP/06202677/00/000, 4034i/FPP/05463749/01/000) from ICICI Lombard on the ICICI credit card (4477468253494004). First of all, According to ICICI lombard that interest will not be appear in this policy on credit card statement.
One of the ICICI lombard customer care executive told me that the interest will not be paid by me, if I pay the whole amount in one time.
Now the query is: I already paid the cheque (PNB Bank-Chq no: 238538) of Rs 43,899/- to ICICI Lombard on 20th August 2011, But still I am paying the installments as well as interest amount since 2011 to till date.
1. One of the CC (Customer care) firstly told me that these polices are not existing but after producing the necessary documents (Bank deposit slip, Bank pass book) then he agree that polices are existing.
2. Same person told me that ICICI lombard didn't receive the cheque (PNB Bank-Chq no: 238538).
ICICI Lombard customer support team all are either try to misguiding the customer or they are unable to resolve the issues.
If you wish, I can produce the Bank deposit slip, Bank pass (indicating the clearance of the same chq.)
s g patil

Mar 24, 2013

NOT RECEIVED FREE BODY CHECKUP COUPON

POLICY NO.4128i/iH/77543146/00/000

NAME- SANTOSH PATIL

AT THE TIME OF POLICY TAKEN IT WAS SAID BY MR. RANJIT RAGHU EMP. CODE.17451 THAT

WITH THIS POLICY YOU WILL GET FREE BODY CHECKUP COUPON. BUT AFTER MY CONTINIOUS

FOLLOW UP OF ONE MONTH I DID NOT RECEIVED COUPON.

EVEN MY COMPLAINT NOT REGISTERED BY YOUR EXICUTIVE. AFTER 15 MIN. HOLD ON PHONE MY CALL

DISCONNECTED
jainil1

Mar 6, 2013

Refund cheque for cancelled home loan insurance not received

I had taken a home insurance policy # 4065/ICICI-HSP/1951022/00/000 alongwith home loan from ICICI bank. Since i sold off the house six months and subsequently cancelled the home loan policy. I was supposed to get a refund of Rs. 13581 as per the letter and mails I received from ICICI Lombard. I have been for the last 4 months asking for the details of the working of the refund and my refund cheque.
Twice letters have been dispatched to me saying that the cheque is being attached with the letter but its only the letter and no cheque alongwith the letter.
I have called up the customer care number many times but no one has provided my any solution. Even on the mails no one has repsonded on my complaints.
Its my humble request that my refund cheque alongwith the working is provided immediately without any further delay as ICICI Lombard is part of one of most respected business houses in India and it would not be nice if the consumers face these kind of experiences and it spoils the overall image of the company.

Hoping for a solution immediately.

Anil Jain

Dec 18, 2012

Issues with Claim ID M024655.81 (Verma, Shyama )

This is in reference to Patient Policy # 4030/W-7144790/00/000, Claim # ICICI is M024655.81 and UHC ID is 103057941. .
I bought this policy for my Mother-In-Law (Shyama Verma) who was visiting from India to US between April 24th to August 3rd, 2012. Unfortunately, on May 12, I had to take her to emergency room due to severe pain due to ankle sprain. My insurance copy clearly states that it covers any emergency services (up-to coverage amounts). It also states on page 2 that ICICI has partnered with United Health Care to process claims in United States.

I have contacted ICICI Lombard several times both via email and toll-free number in past 6 months since May 12, specifically on following dates July 16, Aug 1, Aug 15, Sep 6, Sep 10, Sep 12, Nov 12, Nov 20, Dec 3 and Dec 5, supplying each and every document you have asked me. In some occasions I received a reply from them saying that all documents have been received and they will get back to me in next few days. When I or Hospital contact their claims processor i.e. United Health Care, they mention that claim is being denied by ICICI or some agents even say that they never received the claim. ICICI mentions they are waiting for “standard invoices”, and have not denied any claims. On Nov 20, I asked hospital to directly send claim details to ICICI and copy me (see attachment), but have again not heard anything back from ICICI.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

With best regards,
Atul Shrivastava
1736 Leeds Ct, Mundelein, IL, 60060, USA
+1-512-293-0648 (c)
atul079@gmail.com
Manash

Nov 23, 2012

WRONG ASSESSMENT OF MOTOR CLAIM

My vehicle met accident and claimed through TMI vide your claim number MOT02592901 under motor policy number 3003/66037946/00/000.and also raise complainant in IRDA vide Token No.10-12-012471.Also send mail to grievance cell of ICICI LOMBARD vide complaint no:'ICICILom=011-552-567.After several communication the grievances cell of ICICI LOMBARD send a mail with a impression of the vehicle is already delivered.I have received my vehicle after a reminder from the dealer with a impression of the settlement done by the insurance company we can not help in this regard.Before taking delivery I have informed ICICI LOMBARD as well as TMI regarding my Dissatisfaction.I have send the assessment report as well as Per forma Invoice of the dealer for justice.Sorry to say no body seeing the report they are given their comments.Sir my request is if the concerns are not aware what's the customer's voice why you are not taking action against them.My request is you just check my complaint if any query arises then call me I will explain in details.
My sincere request is if your team find some error from your insurance company then send all concern to me for basic training regarding How a claim will settle?I think so,some people your company trying to degrading your company's name in the market.Take action against these people for degrading as well as violating the rules and regulation of IRDA.

Due to negative feedback from your company now I have forcibly going to lodge a complaint at Dist.consumer forum at the earliest.

Manash
manaslal@hotmail.com
Amol Thumbare Send email

Mar 22, 2012

double transacton done for single medical policy

After 20 days also complaint pending with ICICI LOMBARD, then i have escallated this issue to managing director ICICI LOMBARD (BHARGAVDAS GUPTA) after that with 7days my issue resolved & my money refunded in my credit card account in double debit issue from ICICI LOMBARD on 22nd march 2012 .

amol1978@rediffmail.com

Mar 22, 2012

amol1978@rediffmail.com

Mar 16, 2012

double transacton done for single medical policy

As per interaction ID 29022012208 raised with ICICI LOMBARD till now money not refunded in my account already multiple times informed on help desk & also mail to customersupport
on 3rd march 2012 from my alternate email-id --amol.thumbare@relianceada.com still no response from ICICI lombard for twice transaction for single medical policy (4034i/FPP/05119215/01/000) .

ICICI credit card transaction details mentioned below

Card Number : 4477474485876000 - AMOL THUMBARE Date Ref. Number
Transaction Details Transaction Amount

Domestic Transactions
17/02/2012 74678722050069320558017 ICICI Lombard GIC LTD. F Rs. 10,436.00(DR)

15/02/2012 74678722047069309307127 ICICI Lombard GIC Rs. 10,436.00(DR)

as per credit card transaction details mentioned above from ICICI lombard twice transaction done for single policy(4034i/FPP/05119215/01/000) ,already ICICI LOMBARD MEDICAL policy renewed online 15/02/2012 through internet by myself .
Then why again on 17th feb 2012 transaction done for same policy again by ICICI LOMBARD MERCHANT via my credit card account

already same mailed to ICICI LOMBARD email id ----customersupport@icicilombard.com for refund my payment 10436 back to my credit card account ,now compaint id pending from around 20 days no response from ICICI LOMBARD .i want to raise complaint against ICICI LOMBARD for my payment refund

MOBILE-9322387121
email-amol1978@rediffmail.com
another email--amol.thumbare@relianceada.com
ICICILombard Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Insurance

We acknowledge the receipt of your concerns.

In order to enable us to assist you further and resolve you concerns, request you to kindly e-mail us your contact number, policy no at the below mentioned e-mail id and also suggest if you could elaborate your concerns.

E-mail ID: servicequality@icicilombard.com

We look forward to serve you.

Service Quality
ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
Littlepearl Send email

Nov 17, 2011

Insurance

ICICI lombard is fraud company; I was their customer almost 6 years and finally when I approached them for a claim, they first said, the illness mentioned is not clear, second time: doctors signature missing, third time:you can go to the branch and settle. I didn't renew it and they lost a big customer base (I had insurance for my eight member family). I changed my insurance to Apollo Munich.. They are doing pretty well service. You Just switch the insurance in your next renewal.

Jun 27, 2011

car insurance

i had purchased icici lombard insurance for my new car on 6th of jan 2011.on the 15 th of june 2011 my car got dashed in the parking.at the same moment i called my maruti service center to ask them what to do,they told me to bring car next day as there was no surveyor on dat day,so i took my car on next day,after that day surveyor calls me,and asks me to bring FIR.which is impossible to bring after 3 days because police wil not entertain for FIR after 3 days.and because of not been able to provide FIR,insurance company is denying my claim.what shoud i do?

Jan 20, 2011

Too much delays in settling car accident claim and harassing for the same.

Dear Sir / Madam,
I, Reza Mulla, have put a request for claim for my vehicle which is under insurance with ICICI LOMBARD on the 24th of December. Until now no processing is been done from ICICI and I weas assured by their employee named Shreejit from ICICI Andheri east branch that they have recieved all documents and the claim will be settled on Monday (i.e. 17th of January). But until now it has not been settlted and on top of that Mr. Shreejit has threatened me and asked me to do whatever i can and nothing will happen to me. So now I am stuck and do not know what to do. I just want my claim to be settled as soon as possible. And I do not know how ICICI is employing such people who do not respect the customers and help them out. Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Best Regards
Reza Mulla

Dec 21, 2010

Car Parts broken are not claiming

DEAR SIR,
My car Toyota INNOVA MH 12-FK-1384 ZERO DEFT
POLICY NO 3001/5942311000/B00.
In two different accidents,My innova's Left Tail lamp was broken and left door, mirror and Rooftop was damaged.Insurance Company only gave us Mirror and Doors,but they didnt gave me Tail lamp and rooftop. And in second accident Right rear side it was damaged and mirror was broken,but company only Repaired Right rear side but didnt gave me new mirror for car.

Company also harrased me many times.I request you to give me justice.Thank you
User204932

Oct 27, 2010

Fraud with Travel Policy

My Name is ashish Upadhyay. i have purchased online Travel policy for my mom on 22nd september through ICICI Lombard Website. But as usual, Transection was not succesful due to ICICI lombard website traffic jam. Amount of Rs. 1306 was debited from my ICICI bank account. but i never got policy since transection was unsuccesful. but till date amount is not revert back to my icici bank account.

i have contacted verbally and by email to icici lombard for number of times. but till date i am not getting any response and everytime customer care person is talking rudely.

my service request number for ICICI lombard customer care is 290910588.
please help me to get my money back to my account.

thanking you and hoping to get help soon.

Ashish Upadhyay

Jul 27, 2010

health insurance

I have been calling toll free no.18002098888 since more than 15 days and spoke to different persons every time.I have been giving the details as requested each and every time and I am assured to get a call back which never happens. Last I happened to speak to one of the officers named Karan who is not able to give me the feedback despite assurances to call back. It is very surprising and rather strange that ICICI is not competant to accept my request for renewal of health insurance police which is their business.
For your reference I am referring to Policy no.4050/W-1058673/00/001-Gold. W 500 plus plan
Can you help me to renew this policy for further period of 1 year.
Hope to hear from you.

370244 - retturn to my couris fee and orignal product
    order id 10880833 dear sirm send to first flight...
    astrology - +91-8239923884(अघोरी तंत्र...
    +91-8239923884(अघोरी तंत्र...
    TNPSC - lost my register number of vao exam held on june 2014
    i missed my group iv register number and hall ticket held...
    367317 - retturn to my corier chares and orderd correct product
    order id 10880833 dear sirm send to first flight...
    redbus.com - No Refund
    I have booked ticket on 15-12-2014 from chennai to ...