ICICI Lombard

Consumer complaints and reviews about ICICI Lombard

ashok_8007

Jul 20, 2015

ICICI Lpmbard General Insurance Ltd.

My Name is Ashok Kumar. I apply for home loan from icici bank of 1250000/-. My Loan Account No. LBDEL00002359403.
The disbursement amount was received in two checks.
1st Cheque is - ........ - 1200000/- Payment to DDA Account.
2nd cheque is - ......... - 50000/- To ICICI lombard for HSP and Personal protect Policy.
The icici lombard customer care told me that they receive only amount of 30000/- for these two polices.
But I talk to ICICI Lombard executive Mr. Vipin who is handling my cash. He told me that the remaining amount of Rs/- 20000/- (part payment) is received in your loan account. But I am waiting for receiving the remaining amount. It was too late. My part payment amount is received after two months. I am very disappointed with the ICICI Lombard General Insurance Ltd. such a delay. The ICICI lombard also refused to returned the interest of 20000/- which I have to pay to bank in EMI
jhasujeetjha

Ashish Lawaniya

Jun 16, 2015

Online Policy Renewal

Hello

I have a health insurance policy for my father Plicy No: 4128i/HPR/72375900/02/000.

The renewal due date for the policy is Jul 02, I was trying to renew the policy online and I am getting an error that it cannot be renewed online. I had already opened a request on June 05 to get the issue resolved Request ID: 5062015899.

This issue was supposed to get resolved by June 13, but I still cannot renew the policy online.

I had called ICICI Lombard customer care so many times, but I didn't get any resolution so far.

Please have a look into that so that I can renew the policy before the due date.
agarwalnitin2k

Jun 8, 2015

Car Insurance renewal

I have a existing Policy Certificate Number : 3001/W-27903472/00/000.

I talked to customer care executive for renewal of the policy but the person who addressed my call was so arrogant and misbehaved. He told me that he can not help me to renew the policy and i need to visit the nearest branch if i want to continue being a customer of icici lombard. Person have was T srikanth.

It is shame to be a existing customer of such a company where employees does not know how to talk to customers.

gurufittings

May 17, 2015

CLAIM NO. MOT04124996 DELAY

Claim No. MOT04124996 Reminder- I

My Self Dheeraj Sharma Director, M/s Vee Gee Faucets Pvt. Ltd. want to inform you that my car Hyundai I-20 sportz CRDI registered in the name of M/s Vee Gee Faucets pvt. Ltd. ( vehicle no. DL10CS3082 ) is stolen on 17/10/2014 and I have submitted the all documents to you as per your requirement. I have called to your office several times and also i had visited to your pitam pura office. But still I have not got my claim til today. so you are requested to please take an immediate action on my complaint. Your immediate action would be highly appreciated.

thanking you,
kumarsurender804

May 17, 2015

ICICI Lombard Claim Delay-MOT04559853

I Surender owner of Swift VDI June 2014 model, Reg No. DL 2C AU 0246 ch no.MA3FHEB1S00682448 Engine No.D13A2391780, DL no- P04112007545931.
ICICI Lombard Policy No.:3001/MI-02087784/00/000.
Claim number: MOT04559853
Had an accident on 12 April 2014 at muzzafarnagar when I was travelling from New Delhi to Haridwar
I was driving on the right side of the road at normal speed then one truck came and tried overtaking from left to right, truck driver pushed towards right side where he hit the left side of my car from front and within that car was misbalanced and hit the divider(photos are attached of damaged car).
By looking at the situation I handed over the damaged car to the RADHA GOVIND PURI AUTOMIBILES PVT.LTD. (authorized dealer of maruti)and as per the condition of car, they prepared the Performa for all damaged parts and assured that your car will be delivered by 27 May 2015.
So I always used follow up with them to make sure whether work has been started or not and they always used to assure that spare parts have been ordered and once all part are available will get the work done.
I called him last week and they assured that all the parts are available now and you will get your car soon.
So I called him today to ask the progress of the work so he told me that your car cant repaired as insurance company has put that on hold due to Total cash loss.
I was shocked that since last 1 month I was getting surety that I m going to get my car then all of sudden how this has come to the picture that it can’t be repaired.
And story doesn’t end here. Then I called the area manager (Anup) and explained the whole story and he again gave me surety that by Monday decision will be taken and according to action will take place.
Somehow I was satisfied but then I got a call from ICICI Lombard again that there will be an investigation for which statements and licenses will be required for who all were traveling with me at the time of accident and he said that I will have to visit accident location with him and still he did not give me any deadline that after all that process also how much time it can take to get my car.
Here my concern is that what was happening with my car since one month, now when my car was about to deliver; ICICI Lombard wants to conduct an investigation. Why there is so much of delay. so it simply means that from last one month my car was just parked in the work shop with no action and here I am desperately counting the days to get my car.
In this overall process customer was made fool with all fake promises and delay by ICICI Lombard and MARUTI.

I request you to please look into this matter at the earliest and take the appropriate action.

I hope you can understand my terrible situation that I am getting through.

Best Regards,
Surender
jpsingh_76

Mar 23, 2015

ICICI LOMBARD VEHICLE INSURANCE

REFERANCES : 1. WAGON R MH-02-BT-6725
2. ICICI LOMBARD COMPREHENSIVE POLICY NO. 3001/94244689/00/000 VALID TILL 06/10/2015
Dear Mr Ashish Ajmera,
Hello !

1. Please refer to the above cited references.I have partly explained you the details that under what circumstances my vehicle had few bruises on the right hand and left side of my WAGON R.It was giving little ugly look.

The same issue was discussed in detail with your surveyor after waiting for Mr Gopinath from 1400 hrs to 1830 hrs on 20/03/2015 at Autovista Workshop at Taloja.

I do not know how many times I have to explain as to under what circumstances this all mess has occurred. I am more than 61 years of age.You all are bent upon harassing a senior citizen.

You are behaving with me as if I am a criminal of high order.

2. Later you told me that I should I call you back after 2130 hrs. As per your instructions,I called you at 2133 , 2134 & 2135 hrs.respectively but you did not pick-up my call.

Neither, you had the basic courtesy to call me back after seeing my three miss calls and my SMS too.

3. Mr. Ashsh if you find that you can not take the work pressure , can not justify that whatever you do is right or not and can not attend to the genuine calls, it would be better for you to quit your present assignment. Do not think that without you , work will suffer.Many many are available outside to work in your current position.

4. Well ! You are required to justify to me in front of top ICICI Lombard official that under what circumstances , you have not cleared my work for all the main doors.

If you fail to justify the reasons for authorized payment in a day. I will have to knock the door of top authority of ICICI Lombard. Even if the claim is not paid,I will initiate legal proceedings

5. I am sorry to submit you can not take unilateral decision at your level. Other options are available in plenty in a demonstrative India

6. Please call me back immediately telling me your line of action.I can not keep my vehicle in Autovista Workshop,Taloja for indifinitely.

7. I need my vehicle back today by 1200 hrs. I have an unguent meeting in ONGC at 1500hrs today

8. It is better if we meet today at 1100 hrs at Taloja Workshop.

J P SINGH
General Manager(Retd)-ONGC-MUMBAI
+91 98209 60160(M)
jpsingh_76@yahoo.co.in
sainipradeep90@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2015

Motor claim- pathetic services

I had given my Pulsar 220
(DL-8S-AY-1418) to service center(Bagga link Kirti Nagar) for Accidental claim in the month of Aug.2014.

They took too much time to do the repairing work and finally after 2 months they have given me my bike after paying Rs. 17,000.00 through credit card.

I had submitted the all my policy documents for insurance such as policy copy, bank pas book, cancelled cheque to Mr. Virender (Bagga link) as he told me that he would be submitting the all documents to Icici insurance team.
After that insurance team had done survey for my bike from ICICI lombard and sanctioned the claim amount, later they intimated me for same and confirmed that the survey had been completed.
After two months they told me that my claim was not intimated by one of his colleague, due to his mistake unfortunately i'm not getting anything from insurance company.

Then I contacted ICICI lombard directly they told me to file claim again, i had done the same with claim I.D MOT04255817 but now they have rejected my claim and said that it can't be approved as my bike was repaired..why the hell they said that we can use reimbursement scheme.

I had written a lot emails but neither service centre revert nor Mr. Yougal Kishore(Surveyor) revereted on my emails, he never respond on calls.These peoples are really pain to deal, i suggest to please don't go with ICICI lombard as they don't care for service.

Pradeep Saini
sikandar.bansal

Dec 30, 2014

Fraud with motor insurance Policy

My Name is Sikandar Bansal. I have renewed online motor insurance Policy on 26 December through ICICI Lombard Website. But as usual, Transaction was not successful due to ICICI lombard website traffic jam. Amount of Rs. 10609 was debited from my credit card. but I never got policy renewed since transaction was unsuccessful. but till date neither policy renewed nor amount is revert back to my credit card account.

I have contacted verbally and by email to icici lombard for number of times. but till date I am not getting any response and every time customer care person is talking rudely.

my service request number for ICICI lombard customer care is 27122014153
please help me to get my money back to my account.

thanking you and hoping to get help soon.

Sikandar Bansal
aisha45

Oct 30, 2014

motor insurance claim

I have motor insurance policy from icici lombard ...i m not satisfied with this policy at all.....manager at icici lomard office is so arrogant tat not ready to listen to constumers problem.i dont know whom to contact now with the problem..kindly guide me ..to solve my problem so that i can claim ma motor insurance claim
A R DADI

Dec 5, 2013

Non-Settlement of Medical Reimbursement Claim

Claim Number 220100236499 Rejection of Claim - Soniya Joy

The Customer has taken policy before 6 years i.e. FY/2007-2008. Now running 6th year of continuation of policy without gap.
If you consider this claim is by pre-existing decease, our policy will cover the same from 4th year onwards.
This incident is on not in 4th & 5th year, it is only in 6th year. There is no point to rise and hold as rejected claim.

Otherwise, if you want to punish the customer by saying, you are not disclose the pre-existing illness, you can settle this claim as non-standard basis also.
This is the industry standard and practical exercise of companies.

The policy details are as follows:

Year FY Policy No. Period of Issuance
1 2007-2008 4034/CHI/02887646/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2007 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2008
2 2008-2009 4034/CHI/04209262/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2008 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2009
3 2009-2010 4034i/CHI/05028861/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2009 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2010
4 2010-2011 4034i/HIR/05649396/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2010 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2011
5 2011-2012 4034i/CHI/06441015/00/000 From 00:00 hrs 26-Nov-2011 to Midnight of 25-Nov-2012
6 2012-2013 4034i/FPP/75730210/00/000 From 15:00 hrs 27-Nov-2012 to Midnight of 26-Nov-2013

Therefore please consider to pay the claim either standard or non-standard basis.
Don’t make totally rejected. It will cause our own children in their future also.

Policy Holder Name: Joy Varied Payyappilly

9322220982
dvbatra

Aug 7, 2013

ICICI Lombard - Cancellation of HSP Policy & Refund

Cancellation of Policy No. 4065/ICICI-HSP/2475769/00/000 and 4013/ICICI-HSP/479066/00/000 and refund of Cheque on premature cloise not recd.

I had taken a home insurance policy and at the same time takes Home Safe Plus Policy form ICICI Lombard as mentioned above.

I have informned ICICI customer care by Telephone and email (with Interation No. 507201351) that as i habe prepaid my Home Loan and requested to cancel the policy and refund the cheque.

The Customer care office confirmed cancellation and informed the amount of refund on my request and told me to furnish NOC from ICICI Home Loan which i furnised on 11th July 2013.

After that they i got six email as well on telephone (which wwhen i called them to know the status) from different manager requesting documents and every time i was assuered that i will be paid once i furnish the said document.

Request were as follows:

1. For NOC from ICICI Home Loan
2. Self Attested copy of NOC & Passport for proff of Home Address.
3. Information of email ID & Mobile Phone, Landline Phone, alternate email & Phone etc.
4. KYC documents
5. Declation on home address.
6. Written declation for Home address

I am unable to understand why every time i call customer care either they just tell me that the same is under process and will reply by end of the day but nothing comes or they start request now information / documets saying this is the last request.

Its my request that my refund cheque alongwith the working is provided immediately without any further delay as ICICI Lombard is part of one of most respected business houses in India and it would not be nice if the consumers face these kind of experiences and it spoils the overall image of the company.

Hoping for a solution immediately.

Devender

MY HEALTH POLICY NO:4034i/FPP/76257798/00/000

MY OLD ADDRESS
NO:14,EXTN NO:4, MAHALAKSHMI NAGAR, GUDUVANCHERRY, DIST. KANCHEEPURAM,
OPP EB SUB STATION, ST.THOMAS MOUNT, H O,KANCHEEPURAM, TAMIL NADU-603202

THIS ADDRESS HAS SOME MISTAKES.SO DON'T SEND ANY LETTER TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS.
I MADE COMPLAINT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE SO MANY TIMES ABOUT THE MISTAKES IN ADDRESS.
BUT NOBODY RESPONDED TO ME. SO I AM SENDING THIS COMPLAINT MAIL TO YOU.

I SHIFTED MY RESIDENCE TO THE FOLLOWING (NEW) ADDRESS.

PLOT NO:27, 38/9.K.K.NAGAR (2ND FLOOR), 1st MAIN ROAD,
SRINIVASAPURAM, GUDUVANCHERRY-603 202,
KANCHEEPURAM DIST.

KINDLY SEND ALL THE LETTERS TO THE NEW ADDRESS.

REGARDS

THANKING YOU

YOURS FAITHFULLY
D.NELSON
26/7/13
(Reply to my E-MAIL address:nnelson.2007@reddiffmail.com)
D K SINGH

Jun 20, 2013

icicihelth policy claim not recived

d/sir
iam dharmendra kumar singh i have submited my mother medical bill on dated 27/08/2012 unfotunetly my yahoo id is blocked
but iwill talking with him by phone but he is not responding properly .
My new id is singhdk71@rediffmail.com

Transaction & Policy Problem

Conversation started today

10:54pm
Vaibhav Srivastava
My Personal experience for ICICI lombard is very bad. I am facing the problem since August 2011.
I have already two health policies (Policyno-4034i/FPP/06202677/00/000, 4034i/FPP/05463749/01/000) from ICICI Lombard on the ICICI credit card (4477468253494004). First of all, According to ICICI lombard that interest will not be appear in this policy on credit card statement.
One of the ICICI lombard customer care executive told me that the interest will not be paid by me, if I pay the whole amount in one time.
Now the query is: I already paid the cheque (PNB Bank-Chq no: 238538) of Rs 43,899/- to ICICI Lombard on 20th August 2011, But still I am paying the installments as well as interest amount since 2011 to till date.
1. One of the CC (Customer care) firstly told me that these polices are not existing but after producing the necessary documents (Bank deposit slip, Bank pass book) then he agree that polices are existing.
2. Same person told me that ICICI lombard didn't receive the cheque (PNB Bank-Chq no: 238538).
ICICI Lombard customer support team all are either try to misguiding the customer or they are unable to resolve the issues.
If you wish, I can produce the Bank deposit slip, Bank pass (indicating the clearance of the same chq.)
s g patil

Mar 24, 2013

NOT RECEIVED FREE BODY CHECKUP COUPON

POLICY NO.4128i/iH/77543146/00/000

NAME- SANTOSH PATIL

AT THE TIME OF POLICY TAKEN IT WAS SAID BY MR. RANJIT RAGHU EMP. CODE.17451 THAT

WITH THIS POLICY YOU WILL GET FREE BODY CHECKUP COUPON. BUT AFTER MY CONTINIOUS

FOLLOW UP OF ONE MONTH I DID NOT RECEIVED COUPON.

EVEN MY COMPLAINT NOT REGISTERED BY YOUR EXICUTIVE. AFTER 15 MIN. HOLD ON PHONE MY CALL

DISCONNECTED
jainil1

Mar 6, 2013

Refund cheque for cancelled home loan insurance not received

I had taken a home insurance policy # 4065/ICICI-HSP/1951022/00/000 alongwith home loan from ICICI bank. Since i sold off the house six months and subsequently cancelled the home loan policy. I was supposed to get a refund of Rs. 13581 as per the letter and mails I received from ICICI Lombard. I have been for the last 4 months asking for the details of the working of the refund and my refund cheque.
Twice letters have been dispatched to me saying that the cheque is being attached with the letter but its only the letter and no cheque alongwith the letter.
I have called up the customer care number many times but no one has provided my any solution. Even on the mails no one has repsonded on my complaints.
Its my humble request that my refund cheque alongwith the working is provided immediately without any further delay as ICICI Lombard is part of one of most respected business houses in India and it would not be nice if the consumers face these kind of experiences and it spoils the overall image of the company.

Hoping for a solution immediately.

Anil Jain

Dec 18, 2012

Issues with Claim ID M024655.81 (Verma, Shyama )

This is in reference to Patient Policy # 4030/W-7144790/00/000, Claim # ICICI is M024655.81 and UHC ID is 103057941. .
I bought this policy for my Mother-In-Law (Shyama Verma) who was visiting from India to US between April 24th to August 3rd, 2012. Unfortunately, on May 12, I had to take her to emergency room due to severe pain due to ankle sprain. My insurance copy clearly states that it covers any emergency services (up-to coverage amounts). It also states on page 2 that ICICI has partnered with United Health Care to process claims in United States.

I have contacted ICICI Lombard several times both via email and toll-free number in past 6 months since May 12, specifically on following dates July 16, Aug 1, Aug 15, Sep 6, Sep 10, Sep 12, Nov 12, Nov 20, Dec 3 and Dec 5, supplying each and every document you have asked me. In some occasions I received a reply from them saying that all documents have been received and they will get back to me in next few days. When I or Hospital contact their claims processor i.e. United Health Care, they mention that claim is being denied by ICICI or some agents even say that they never received the claim. ICICI mentions they are waiting for “standard invoices”, and have not denied any claims. On Nov 20, I asked hospital to directly send claim details to ICICI and copy me (see attachment), but have again not heard anything back from ICICI.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

With best regards,
Atul Shrivastava
1736 Leeds Ct, Mundelein, IL, 60060, USA
+1-512-293-0648 (c)
atul079@gmail.com
Manash

Nov 23, 2012

WRONG ASSESSMENT OF MOTOR CLAIM

My vehicle met accident and claimed through TMI vide your claim number MOT02592901 under motor policy number 3003/66037946/00/000.and also raise complainant in IRDA vide Token No.10-12-012471.Also send mail to grievance cell of ICICI LOMBARD vide complaint no:'ICICILom=011-552-567.After several communication the grievances cell of ICICI LOMBARD send a mail with a impression of the vehicle is already delivered.I have received my vehicle after a reminder from the dealer with a impression of the settlement done by the insurance company we can not help in this regard.Before taking delivery I have informed ICICI LOMBARD as well as TMI regarding my Dissatisfaction.I have send the assessment report as well as Per forma Invoice of the dealer for justice.Sorry to say no body seeing the report they are given their comments.Sir my request is if the concerns are not aware what's the customer's voice why you are not taking action against them.My request is you just check my complaint if any query arises then call me I will explain in details.
My sincere request is if your team find some error from your insurance company then send all concern to me for basic training regarding How a claim will settle?I think so,some people your company trying to degrading your company's name in the market.Take action against these people for degrading as well as violating the rules and regulation of IRDA.

Due to negative feedback from your company now I have forcibly going to lodge a complaint at Dist.consumer forum at the earliest.

Manash
manaslal@hotmail.com
Amol Thumbare Send email

Mar 22, 2012

double transacton done for single medical policy

After 20 days also complaint pending with ICICI LOMBARD, then i have escallated this issue to managing director ICICI LOMBARD (BHARGAVDAS GUPTA) after that with 7days my issue resolved & my money refunded in my credit card account in double debit issue from ICICI LOMBARD on 22nd march 2012 .

amol1978@rediffmail.com

Mar 22, 2012

amol1978@rediffmail.com

Mar 16, 2012

double transacton done for single medical policy

As per interaction ID 29022012208 raised with ICICI LOMBARD till now money not refunded in my account already multiple times informed on help desk & also mail to customersupport
on 3rd march 2012 from my alternate email-id --amol.thumbare@relianceada.com still no response from ICICI lombard for twice transaction for single medical policy (4034i/FPP/05119215/01/000) .

ICICI credit card transaction details mentioned below

Card Number : 4477474485876000 - AMOL THUMBARE Date Ref. Number
Transaction Details Transaction Amount

Domestic Transactions
17/02/2012 74678722050069320558017 ICICI Lombard GIC LTD. F Rs. 10,436.00(DR)

15/02/2012 74678722047069309307127 ICICI Lombard GIC Rs. 10,436.00(DR)

as per credit card transaction details mentioned above from ICICI lombard twice transaction done for single policy(4034i/FPP/05119215/01/000) ,already ICICI LOMBARD MEDICAL policy renewed online 15/02/2012 through internet by myself .
Then why again on 17th feb 2012 transaction done for same policy again by ICICI LOMBARD MERCHANT via my credit card account

already same mailed to ICICI LOMBARD email id ----customersupport@icicilombard.com for refund my payment 10436 back to my credit card account ,now compaint id pending from around 20 days no response from ICICI LOMBARD .i want to raise complaint against ICICI LOMBARD for my payment refund

MOBILE-9322387121
email-amol1978@rediffmail.com
another email--amol.thumbare@relianceada.com
ICICILombard Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Insurance

We acknowledge the receipt of your concerns.

In order to enable us to assist you further and resolve you concerns, request you to kindly e-mail us your contact number, policy no at the below mentioned e-mail id and also suggest if you could elaborate your concerns.

E-mail ID: servicequality@icicilombard.com

We look forward to serve you.

Service Quality
ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
Littlepearl Send email

Nov 17, 2011

Insurance

ICICI lombard is fraud company; I was their customer almost 6 years and finally when I approached them for a claim, they first said, the illness mentioned is not clear, second time: doctors signature missing, third time:you can go to the branch and settle. I didn't renew it and they lost a big customer base (I had insurance for my eight member family). I changed my insurance to Apollo Munich.. They are doing pretty well service. You Just switch the insurance in your next renewal.

Jun 27, 2011

car insurance

i had purchased icici lombard insurance for my new car on 6th of jan 2011.on the 15 th of june 2011 my car got dashed in the parking.at the same moment i called my maruti service center to ask them what to do,they told me to bring car next day as there was no surveyor on dat day,so i took my car on next day,after that day surveyor calls me,and asks me to bring FIR.which is impossible to bring after 3 days because police wil not entertain for FIR after 3 days.and because of not been able to provide FIR,insurance company is denying my claim.what shoud i do?

SSC - Forgot reg id
    Sir/ madam I am forget my registration id . Even I...
    Zee Dish TV - Dishtv
    Dear Sanju Shambhwani, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    Ibps - Wrong entry of MBA completion year
    Sir I have entered the completion of MBA in IBPS PO -V...
    Monginis - Satisfied with the Monginis Service
    No issue at all with Monginis. I stay near Andheri and...
    Kotak Mahindra Bank - OVERLIMIT FEE,LATE PAYMENT FEE,AUTO DEBIT FAILURE FEE
    I have a salary account in this bank and i found the...
    TRIFID RESEARCH - Commodity Call
    It's the best Place in India no one can compare...
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - RE : Frud bill
    Dear Customer, We regret the unpleasant experience....
    UNINOR - unwanted service activated and charged approx rs 50
    i.have 2 connection, uninor.and mts. both service...
    Income Tax Department - No Form 16 Issued by a company
    I have been working for a company for an Year. In between...
    Airtel DTH - Waiver of unused service
    Hello I'm writing this in a very frustated...