idea cellular

Consumer complaints and reviews about idea cellular

Jan 21, 2015

RE: Idea Cellular - My Internet service (3G-750MB for 1 Month) which is 3G but my speed limited to 64kbps from 16th January 2015

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number C1-39089594357 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jan 21, 2015

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

avichougule

Jan 21, 2015

I am using Idea post paid Corporate plan. In last month(Dec 2014) I have changed

plan to 299 Monthly plan where I am getting 750MB 3G Data and then I am getting

unlimited 2G data at 64KBPS speed (Actual speed is only 5kbps). But after cycle

change on(12th Jan 15) within 3 days i got message saying that your full speed

quota is over and speed reduced to 64 kbps then i have checked data usage using

*121*44# and I am shocked it is showing that i have used only 163MB!!! Then i

lodged complaint 8 to 9 times (through Idea Customer Care) also I followed up

many times but same has not been solved. They (Idea executives) are saying you

have used 3G and you can check in after postpaid bill generates. But i am

unnecessarily suffered because of this cheater company, i am paying for 3G and

getting worst than 2G speed, Idea cheating with people. If you have a little

shame then give me resolution let me know. or i will have to fill a case in

consumer court and will have to put a blog on consumer forum available online. i

will see to it that none one else is cheated joining idea cellular.

Please find below details for your ready reference. My Idea Number – 9850875884

Name – Avinash Chougule Plan – 299 Postpaid Plan

Idea Cellular - My Internet service (3G-750MB for 1 Month) which is 3G but my speed limited to 64kbps from 16th January 2015 Idea Cellular - My Internet service (3G-750MB for 1 Month) which is 3G but my speed limited to 64kbps from 16th January 2015

Jan 3, 2015

RE : Account closed in Sept 2014 with all payment done! Harassing for bill payment for Dec2014!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Jan 3, 2015

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

piyush_88

Jan 3, 2015

I had a idea connection with Account No.100010521001. The account has been closed in September 2014. All the payments were done at the time of closing the account.

Now I am getting emails to pay an outstanding amount of Rs.443. Moreover it says that "" I have failed to keep my commitments and not paid the billed amounts on time which has lead to outstanding of Rs.443 /- Towards your a/c.""

I get harassment calls twice a day mentioning that the legal notice has been filed and you will get legal notice and people will come at home to take the money.

When I ask them to show and send me the details of my accounts and necessary documents for confirmation, I get a disgraceful reply.. saying we wont give out and you have to pay.

Following are the phone numbers I receive the calls from RAVISH: 9881734256/ 9922436733

Please help!
sandip222

Dec 3, 2014

Fraud scheme offering

my name is sandip chavan.mob no-9870320878...idea cellular giving me fraud scheme and told me to port mobile no from loop to idea.and after months still my complaint is not resolved by customer care.last 2mnths ago i got call from idea and the executive offering me 99plan with lots of benefits afterthat im gonna decides to port my 12nos in idea.bt after activation they offering 199plan.

Nov 2, 2014

RE : about netsetter plan

We wish to inform you that your complaint for GPRS has been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

vikram1108

Oct 14, 2014

unwanted activation of idea talkies

I am a valuble 3g customer of idea cellular.My number 8805664340 has been charged an amount of 60 rs for VAS idea talkies which has been unauthorisedly activated just now.when I spoke to the customer care executive she said she was not sure of refunding the amount. I learned through the complaints lodged in consumer forum, that idea has been subjecting this sort of harassment to several of its customers. This is totally unacceptable unethical for a reputed national firm like idea cellular. If idea really wish to care for the genuine concerns of its customers I demand to refund my deducted amount immediately.

Oct 5, 2014

RE: 3g internet very very very slow

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your concern.

Oct 5, 2014

RE: 3g internet very very very slow

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details and we have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

pillayganesh1@rediffmail.com

3g internet very very very slow

I purchased a idea 3G netsetter 10 days back in Pune, i was told that i will get a 3G speed. But to my surprise, the speed is so slow that i cannot work. I cant even check mails fast. It is disgusting.

No body is even bothered to get in touch with me , i have already raised a complaint in this matter.

netsetter no. 7720047046

Ganesh

RE : about netsetter plan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-48335707862 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: about netsetter plan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you at the earliest.

sandeep27222

about netsetter plan

I have a mobile broadband connection of Idea cellular. the sim card number is 8805908224 issued for maharashtra and goa circle. I am using it in Goa. I had recharged the dongle with Rs.1251 for ful speed internet on 30th Sept. 2014. the full speed cota got over on 4th Oct.2014 at 00.50 and message came as "your full speed cota is over and your speed is educed to 40Kbps. to get full speed recharge the 3G plan. So I recharged twice for the amount of 651 on same day. but till the speed remained below 40kbps. so again I made a recharge of 1251. but the speed is below 40kbps. So total amount I spent is 651+651+1251=2553 Indian Rupees. but I didn't get improved speed or the service for which I paid that much amount
Kifa

Sep 6, 2014

Network

Hi sir &team idea,
My self kifayat shaikh my idea no;- 9511333383,
I am feadup with your services of idea,as always i face one or another issue with your servicrs.the signal strength is so week on my idea the network is low so do the needful
few months back i was facing issue with network it was solved thanx for that but again i am facing same issue of network+call issue like when i try calling atomatically call get disconnected+my incomming call gets forwarded.
and i am facing this issue from past 1month, I tried calling your costomer care but not satified with then always your customer care having system issue no resolvtion made by then.
so plz resolve this issue and i want a paper written resolvtion of the issue i am facing,
And i want this issue resolve within 3 days.
hope u will do the needful & make sure this issue dont come again.

your faithfull,
kifayat shaikh

Sep 2, 2014

RE : problem still persisting

We wish to inform you that your complaint for GPRS has been resolved. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

rupeshk221

Aug 29, 2014

problem still persisting

this is my 5th complaint for the same issue.ur technical department called me ,but they havent resolved the problem yet.so please do take my complaint seriously nd resolve it as soon as possible.my mob no is 9527354796

Aug 19, 2014

RE: problem still persisting

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-47165686601 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

rupeshk221

Aug 18, 2014

problem still persisting

i already have posted my compaint on this site.sir,
my complaint reference no is 1-47121483798 and my idea phone no is 9527354796.Today i received a call frm ur customercare executive.He told me to switchoff my mobile for 5 min, so that he can refresh my internet speed and settng via his pc.After 10 min when i powered on my mobile,the problem is still persisting.Now after speed refreshment, the speed have more worsen to upto 5-8kb/s.
so i request u sir to plz seriously look after my query and resolve it as soon as possible or i wont have any other option left to port my no. to other network.

Jul 28, 2014

RE : Idea talkies unauthorised activation and rs 100 deduction

We wish to inform you that your complaint for VAS activation has been resolved and refund of Rs.100/- credited into your Idea account towards WAP services. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jul 8, 2014

RE : regarding internet

We wish to inform you that your complaint for recharge has been resolved and refund of Rs.72/- credited into your Idea account. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jul 8, 2014

RE : Idea talkies unauthorised activation and rs 100 deduction

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for VAS activation has already been initiated by us, under reference number 1-46109105410 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Parthasarathi009

Jul 7, 2014

Idea talkies unauthorised activation and rs 100 deduction

Yesterday (6th July 2014) I received a message from 54300 saying that Rs 100 has been deducted for activation of Idea Talkies on my mobile no- 9604630161. I had not authorized such a service activation. This is the second time Idea is activating the same service and cutting money from account.
Again on trying to call customer care, they were not accepting calls saying all customer care executives are busy. Kindly register my complain against Idea and help me recover the money that has been taken and also to ensure that this does not happen in the future

Jun 28, 2014

RE regarding internet

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your complaint for recharge has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-45904737953 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular

help@uidai.gov.in - aadhr card silp missing
    Meri adhar card silp gum hogai hei plz help me
    Ibps - request for reprint of application form
    Sir, I have lost my ibps po iv application form. I have...
    Idea Cellular - online recharge - RE : recharge
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused. We...
    snapdeal.com - ordered led bulbs but recieved bulbs of another brand...
    I ordered a 10 pc set of mehai 7 w led bulbs but I...
    idea cellular - wrong internet pack activation
    while checking balance I seen a internet pack on my screen...
    idea netsetter 3g - RE : Remote Desktop Connection
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    TIMES OF INDIA -CHENNAI DIVISION - Rs.499/- subscription
    I had issued a cheque for Rs.499/- dated...
    paytm - payment refund
    Dear sir i recharge my Vodafone no 9991038299 of rs 145...
    360698 - ADMIT CARD
    SIR, I PANKAJ KUMAR PAY BIHAR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION...
    care@irctc.co.in - to get password