idea cellular

Consumer complaints and reviews about idea cellular

Apr 8, 2015

RE : Reactivate or release my number 7738270707

We regret to inform you that port in request for your number has been rejected from your donor operator. Thus, we would request you to contact your respective service provider for further assistance.

RE Reactivate or release my number 7738270707

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 6th April 2015,we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

RE Reactivate or release my number 7738270707

We are discussing this issue with the concerned team. We will get back to you with an update shortly.

Abdulgani92

Reactivate or release my number 7738270707

With our conversation yesterday, I was waiting till 1:50pm 06/04/2015 to get my Mobile number 7738270707 reactivated. However it's still out of service. Please reactivate my number as I am facing business loss because of it. Also please check the attachment file as I already paid my Last provider bill.

Alternate number: 09987862673

Below are the MyIdea store details where it was told to me your number cannot be reactivated and I visit the store almost 7times:

1) MYIDEA - KALYAN WEST
G35 Siddhivinayak Sankul OAK Baug Station Road opp Sheetal Classes Near NanaNani Park Kalyan West 421301

2) MYIDEA - KALYAN WEST
Shop 17 Shrey Palace Rambaug Lane 4 Near Suresh Tower Santoshi Mata Road Kalyan West Pincode 421301

Reactivate or release my number 7738270707

Tigerspaw

Mar 9, 2015

Idea Cellular Fake Offers

Idea Cellular is a fake company. Today I got message of 3g internet offer but when i recharged the same i didnt get the actual mbs. My number is 9821994670. please return the remaining mbs on the above mentioned number.

Mar 2, 2015

RE : Dispute In Bill

We have thoroughly checked your Idea account details and it is found that the charges are levied correctly in your bill towards WAP as per plan assigned. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Mar 2, 2015

RE : Dispute In Bill

We understand your concern and regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. We will get back to you soon.

vikas koli

Mar 1, 2015

Dispute In Bill

Sir ,
I am vikas Koli my Idea Mobile No 9021527597
Account No. : 100031898042
Bill No # 0212574692

Below unknown charges applied by you.
SMS -
09:07:37 55435iggame050 1 50.000
Total Charge 50.000
Please Chancel This Charge from My Bill,as i did not do this.
Every month you are provide me bill like this.
In Jan month bill charged me 270 rs for Calling 055181 which i did not call on this no.
again in Feb bill they sent me bill charged 50 rs for sms 55435.

Please do needful.

Vikas koli.

Dispute In Bill

Feb 2, 2015

RE : Idea Cellular - My Internet service (3G-750MB for 1 Month) which is 3G but my speed limited to 64kbps from 16th January 2015

We wish to inform you that your complaint for GPRS has been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jan 21, 2015

RE: Idea Cellular - My Internet service (3G-750MB for 1 Month) which is 3G but my speed limited to 64kbps from 16th January 2015

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number C1-39089594357 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jan 21, 2015

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

avichougule

Jan 21, 2015

I am using Idea post paid Corporate plan. In last month(Dec 2014) I have changed

plan to 299 Monthly plan where I am getting 750MB 3G Data and then I am getting

unlimited 2G data at 64KBPS speed (Actual speed is only 5kbps). But after cycle

change on(12th Jan 15) within 3 days i got message saying that your full speed

quota is over and speed reduced to 64 kbps then i have checked data usage using

*121*44# and I am shocked it is showing that i have used only 163MB!!! Then i

lodged complaint 8 to 9 times (through Idea Customer Care) also I followed up

many times but same has not been solved. They (Idea executives) are saying you

have used 3G and you can check in after postpaid bill generates. But i am

unnecessarily suffered because of this cheater company, i am paying for 3G and

getting worst than 2G speed, Idea cheating with people. If you have a little

shame then give me resolution let me know. or i will have to fill a case in

consumer court and will have to put a blog on consumer forum available online. i

will see to it that none one else is cheated joining idea cellular.

Please find below details for your ready reference. My Idea Number – 9850875884

Name – Avinash Chougule Plan – 299 Postpaid Plan

Idea Cellular - My Internet service (3G-750MB for 1 Month) which is 3G but my speed limited to 64kbps from 16th January 2015 Idea Cellular - My Internet service (3G-750MB for 1 Month) which is 3G but my speed limited to 64kbps from 16th January 2015

Jan 3, 2015

RE : Account closed in Sept 2014 with all payment done! Harassing for bill payment for Dec2014!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please provide us your alternate number & inform us the convenient date & time to contact you and have your issue resolved.

Jan 3, 2015

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

piyush_88

Jan 3, 2015

I had a idea connection with Account No.100010521001. The account has been closed in September 2014. All the payments were done at the time of closing the account.

Now I am getting emails to pay an outstanding amount of Rs.443. Moreover it says that "" I have failed to keep my commitments and not paid the billed amounts on time which has lead to outstanding of Rs.443 /- Towards your a/c.""

I get harassment calls twice a day mentioning that the legal notice has been filed and you will get legal notice and people will come at home to take the money.

When I ask them to show and send me the details of my accounts and necessary documents for confirmation, I get a disgraceful reply.. saying we wont give out and you have to pay.

Following are the phone numbers I receive the calls from RAVISH: 9881734256/ 9922436733

Please help!
sandip222

Dec 3, 2014

Fraud scheme offering

my name is sandip chavan.mob no-9870320878...idea cellular giving me fraud scheme and told me to port mobile no from loop to idea.and after months still my complaint is not resolved by customer care.last 2mnths ago i got call from idea and the executive offering me 99plan with lots of benefits afterthat im gonna decides to port my 12nos in idea.bt after activation they offering 199plan.

Nov 2, 2014

RE : about netsetter plan

vikram1108

Oct 14, 2014

unwanted activation of idea talkies

I am a valuble 3g customer of idea cellular.My number 8805664340 has been charged an amount of 60 rs for VAS idea talkies which has been unauthorisedly activated just now.when I spoke to the customer care executive she said she was not sure of refunding the amount. I learned through the complaints lodged in consumer forum, that idea has been subjecting this sort of harassment to several of its customers. This is totally unacceptable unethical for a reputed national firm like idea cellular. If idea really wish to care for the genuine concerns of its customers I demand to refund my deducted amount immediately.

Oct 5, 2014

RE: 3g internet very very very slow

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your concern.

Oct 5, 2014

RE: 3g internet very very very slow

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details and we have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

pillayganesh1@rediffmail.com

3g internet very very very slow

I purchased a idea 3G netsetter 10 days back in Pune, i was told that i will get a 3G speed. But to my surprise, the speed is so slow that i cannot work. I cant even check mails fast. It is disgusting.

No body is even bothered to get in touch with me , i have already raised a complaint in this matter.

netsetter no. 7720047046

Ganesh

RE : about netsetter plan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-48335707862 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: about netsetter plan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you at the earliest.

sandeep27222

about netsetter plan

I have a mobile broadband connection of Idea cellular. the sim card number is 8805908224 issued for maharashtra and goa circle. I am using it in Goa. I had recharged the dongle with Rs.1251 for ful speed internet on 30th Sept. 2014. the full speed cota got over on 4th Oct.2014 at 00.50 and message came as "your full speed cota is over and your speed is educed to 40Kbps. to get full speed recharge the 3G plan. So I recharged twice for the amount of 651 on same day. but till the speed remained below 40kbps. so again I made a recharge of 1251. but the speed is below 40kbps. So total amount I spent is 651+651+1251=2553 Indian Rupees. but I didn't get improved speed or the service for which I paid that much amount
Kifa

Sep 6, 2014

Network

Hi sir &team idea,
My self kifayat shaikh my idea no;- 9511333383,
I am feadup with your services of idea,as always i face one or another issue with your servicrs.the signal strength is so week on my idea the network is low so do the needful
few months back i was facing issue with network it was solved thanx for that but again i am facing same issue of network+call issue like when i try calling atomatically call get disconnected+my incomming call gets forwarded.
and i am facing this issue from past 1month, I tried calling your costomer care but not satified with then always your customer care having system issue no resolvtion made by then.
so plz resolve this issue and i want a paper written resolvtion of the issue i am facing,
And i want this issue resolve within 3 days.
hope u will do the needful & make sure this issue dont come again.

your faithfull,
kifayat shaikh

Nirmal Life Style Kalyan - Delay in Nirmal lifestyle project
    Hi, I have booked my flat in Spirit B building in...
    bag it today - For getting back my Rs.10,000/- from Mr.Sanjay Agarwal...
    I hereby make the following complaint against one Sanjay...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud Call from +91 9873044267 and She was asking my SBI...
    I have received a call from +91 9873044267 and she told me...
    BSNL, Calcutta Telephones, Salt Lake - Rental relief against dead land line
    Our land line(no:(033)2320-8062 and customer ID 3005494798...
    On dot Couriers - Non Delivery & Not Responding
    Dear Sir/Mam I have sent courier dt. Date: 5/5/2015 to...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear laju1984, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    paytm - OTP password
    OTP password is not reffering to my account for transaction
    UP BOARD Allahabad - up board 12th copy recheck
    RES SIR,i want my hindi and english copies to get...
    Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission,Lucknow - Issue Resolve
    Thanks Dost your trick worked, as i paid fees on 14th May...
    Tata Sky - LACK OF CONECTIVITY INSPITE OF RECHARGING
    in the month of march i have recharged amount rs 190-00...