idea cellular

Consumer complaints and reviews about idea cellular

Nov 2, 2014

RE : about netsetter plan

We wish to inform you that your complaint for GPRS has been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

vikram1108

Oct 14, 2014

unwanted activation of idea talkies

I am a valuble 3g customer of idea cellular.My number 8805664340 has been charged an amount of 60 rs for VAS idea talkies which has been unauthorisedly activated just now.when I spoke to the customer care executive she said she was not sure of refunding the amount. I learned through the complaints lodged in consumer forum, that idea has been subjecting this sort of harassment to several of its customers. This is totally unacceptable unethical for a reputed national firm like idea cellular. If idea really wish to care for the genuine concerns of its customers I demand to refund my deducted amount immediately.

Oct 5, 2014

RE: 3g internet very very very slow

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your concern.

Oct 5, 2014

RE: 3g internet very very very slow

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have your contact details and we have noted your concern. We will get back to you soon.

pillayganesh1@rediffmail.com

3g internet very very very slow

I purchased a idea 3G netsetter 10 days back in Pune, i was told that i will get a 3G speed. But to my surprise, the speed is so slow that i cannot work. I cant even check mails fast. It is disgusting.

No body is even bothered to get in touch with me , i have already raised a complaint in this matter.

netsetter no. 7720047046

Ganesh

RE : about netsetter plan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-48335707862 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

RE: about netsetter plan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. We will get back to you at the earliest.

sandeep27222

about netsetter plan

I have a mobile broadband connection of Idea cellular. the sim card number is 8805908224 issued for maharashtra and goa circle. I am using it in Goa. I had recharged the dongle with Rs.1251 for ful speed internet on 30th Sept. 2014. the full speed cota got over on 4th Oct.2014 at 00.50 and message came as "your full speed cota is over and your speed is educed to 40Kbps. to get full speed recharge the 3G plan. So I recharged twice for the amount of 651 on same day. but till the speed remained below 40kbps. so again I made a recharge of 1251. but the speed is below 40kbps. So total amount I spent is 651+651+1251=2553 Indian Rupees. but I didn't get improved speed or the service for which I paid that much amount
Kifa

Sep 6, 2014

Network

Hi sir &team idea,
My self kifayat shaikh my idea no;- 9511333383,
I am feadup with your services of idea,as always i face one or another issue with your servicrs.the signal strength is so week on my idea the network is low so do the needful
few months back i was facing issue with network it was solved thanx for that but again i am facing same issue of network+call issue like when i try calling atomatically call get disconnected+my incomming call gets forwarded.
and i am facing this issue from past 1month, I tried calling your costomer care but not satified with then always your customer care having system issue no resolvtion made by then.
so plz resolve this issue and i want a paper written resolvtion of the issue i am facing,
And i want this issue resolve within 3 days.
hope u will do the needful & make sure this issue dont come again.

your faithfull,
kifayat shaikh

Sep 2, 2014

RE : problem still persisting

We wish to inform you that your complaint for GPRS has been resolved. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Aug 29, 2014

problem still persisting

this is my 5th complaint for the same issue.ur technical department called me ,but they havent resolved the problem yet.so please do take my complaint seriously nd resolve it as soon as possible.my mob no is 9527354796

Aug 19, 2014

RE: problem still persisting

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-47165686601 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Aug 18, 2014

problem still persisting

i already have posted my compaint on this site.sir,
my complaint reference no is 1-47121483798 and my idea phone no is 9527354796.Today i received a call frm ur customercare executive.He told me to switchoff my mobile for 5 min, so that he can refresh my internet speed and settng via his pc.After 10 min when i powered on my mobile,the problem is still persisting.Now after speed refreshment, the speed have more worsen to upto 5-8kb/s.
so i request u sir to plz seriously look after my query and resolve it as soon as possible or i wont have any other option left to port my no. to other network.

Jul 28, 2014

RE : Idea talkies unauthorised activation and rs 100 deduction

We wish to inform you that your complaint for VAS activation has been resolved and refund of Rs.100/- credited into your Idea account towards WAP services. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jul 8, 2014

RE : regarding internet

We wish to inform you that your complaint for recharge has been resolved and refund of Rs.72/- credited into your Idea account. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jul 8, 2014

RE : Idea talkies unauthorised activation and rs 100 deduction

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for VAS activation has already been initiated by us, under reference number 1-46109105410 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Parthasarathi009

Jul 7, 2014

Idea talkies unauthorised activation and rs 100 deduction

Yesterday (6th July 2014) I received a message from 54300 saying that Rs 100 has been deducted for activation of Idea Talkies on my mobile no- 9604630161. I had not authorized such a service activation. This is the second time Idea is activating the same service and cutting money from account.
Again on trying to call customer care, they were not accepting calls saying all customer care executives are busy. Kindly register my complain against Idea and help me recover the money that has been taken and also to ensure that this does not happen in the future

Jun 28, 2014

RE regarding internet

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and your complaint for recharge has been initiated by us, under reference number 1-45904737953 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Jun 28, 2014

regarding internet

sir,i am rupesh from Maharashtra and my idea no. is 9527354796. yesterday i recharged my phone with special lucky offer for my number with rs72 in which i was about to get 500mb 3g data with 70 local sms free for 15days.Instead of the above pack,they activated some rate cutter plan (1.6paisa/2sec for 60days ).i searched the whole myidea showroom and found out that there is no such ratecutter plan on this recharge.The only plan with recharge of 72 is 3g data plan in which the customer gets 348 mb 3g data/500mb +70sms(lucky offer).when i called 198, the customer care executive told me there was no such special offer for my number.it is ok that they are not rewarding me with lucky offer but atleast they should benefit my no with regular data of 348mb.instead they have activated some other plan which i dont desire to activate.The customer complaint executives are pathetic ,instead of listening queries they argues.
sir,i want immediately to look after my complaint and take possible measures so that they can either revert me data or refund.

Apr 30, 2014

RE: unwanted charges against idea tslkies service

We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for VAS activation dispute has been initiated by us under reference number 1-44319336424 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Apr 30, 2014

RE: Online transaction succeeded but not updated in account

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 121.

vikas behel

Apr 29, 2014

unwanted charges against idea tslkies service

Sir, I m regular customer of idea cellular. On 30 Apr 14 at 00:15 hrs, I received a msg of idea talkies services, which have been started on my no. (i.e. 9922246799) and Rs. 100/- has been deducted from my balance, whereas I hadn’t request for any service like this. When I called to customer Care within 5 mints of deduction of my balance, they refused to attend my complaint and told me that I had sent a request for that ‘IDEA TALKIES’ service, which I haven’t sent. Please look in to this matter… my no. is 9922246799.
punedj

Apr 28, 2014

Online transaction succeeded but not updated in account

I had made on-line 2G data recharge(prepaid) using idecellular "online recharge" link and the amount too was dedicated from my ICICI bank account but neither the data service is activated nor I received any message for enabling the 2G service.

I have done this before for several times but this time I am surprised to see this behaviour. Also if the transition is shown as successful in my bank statement. I am attaching an image showing the transition details for reference

Online transaction succeeded but not updated in account

Apr 26, 2014

RE : Idea 3G net service – Wrong plan sold & harassment beacause of casual attitude of idea representatives

We wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concerned team will revert to you at the earliest.

Dhanesh Vijay

Apr 25, 2014

This is regarding wrong plan sold & harassment harassment by IDEA for my idea no – 8691016050

i had bought 3G plan from idea in March, Mumbai circle. But the service was always pathetic & 2G service was actually offered. after 3 months, when I approached customer care to change the plan to 2G, they asked me to go to Idea store. Idea store said that it can’t be done, as it is against policy.

Later on I relocated out of Mumbai in November’13.

1] I approached the Idea call center in Dec’ 13, to discontinue the post paid plan, since i had shifted out of mumbai. But they showed their helpless and asked me to visit local idea store in mumbai only.

2] On visiting Mira – Bhayandar road, Mira Road Idea store on 29th Dec’ 13, they said it is not possible to get it disconnected, as Net connection in the store is not working and refused to hand over the physical cancellation form (so that i can ask to someone else to ome on my behalf), citing policy reason. Neither they nor customer care were able to share the exact pending amount.

In the meanwhile, I stopped using the Idea account since 27th Dec’ 13 itself.

3] During my next visit to Mumbai & thus their store on 12th Jan’ 14, they cited the same reason i.e. Net is not working in the store.
Thus the account, which should have been closed on 29th Dec, continued as per Idea record.

4] I got a call in Jan, after the due date for clearing it. I mentioned the executive to let me know the pending bill as n 29th Dec, which is also the righteous amount, so that i can clear it. but they never reverted back

5] Similarly, I got a call in Feb & March, after the due date for clearing it.the discussion was the same & they agreed to call be back with right amount, but again no one reverted back. at the same time monthly rental was again charged along with fine.

6] In April same thing happened (executive was Ms Kavita). Copy of pending bills were mailed but proper amount was not mentioned.

7] On 23rd April, i got call from Delhi court that a fraud case has been filed by Mr Vikram Rana on behalf of idea against pending bill of Rs 1481/- and summon dated 20th has been sent to me; case no – DL-9412/14 (though I never received any notice or summon). to avoid trouble, , I got the amount deposited in idea gallery (receipt no – 28066352)

Because of careless attitude of Idea Store & customer care executive, this issue has dragged for so long. This episode has became an embarrassment & harassment. I have also paid extra amount.

In-fact Idea has cheated by selling 3G plan, though it offered only 2G plan in Mumbai circle

- Dhanesh Vijaywargiya

AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - personal
    Dear sir , I want incoming and outgoing call details of...
    Honda Activa - fuel tank is not properly finished. ...
    Myself rajesh shivrajan ..I brought Honda unicornfrom...
    Airtel - amount deducted but not recharged
    i recharged amount of rs 200 , first it was not reflected...
    shophunk - Very good cheaters
    I'm also participated the same in Shophunk Apple...
    Star Plus - stupid show
    STOP AKSHARA. SHE CANT ACT. ACTUALLY THEYRE ALL SO SHIT...
    freecharge - DELETE MY ACCOUNT
    Hello Sir, I want to deactivate my account on...
    AirTel Customer Service - poor customer service
    @hitesh jwala.. fucking bastard dont know to talk... had...
    LAVA International Ltd - Poor service
    I submitted my Xolo Q1000S to a service center in Mumbai...
    HP Gas - subsidy amt not credited to bank account
    subsidy amt not credited to bank account My Name is...